时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Pop him in the maze, Peter. | 把它放进迷宫里 彼得 |
[00:15] | Now, watch closely, Peter. | 看好了 彼得 |
[00:19] | Test subject 1597. | 实验对象1597号 |
[00:22] | Processing the commands it received | 正在处理通过我们 |
[00:24] | through the miniaturized processing information robot | 植入其眼中的微型信息处理机器人 |
[00:28] | we inserted in its eye. | 所接受到的指令 |
[00:30] | That’s a long name for something so small. | 东西这么小 名字却这么长 |
[00:33] | Aren’t the Japanese calling them nanobots? | 日本人不是都直接说纳米机器人吗 |
[00:36] | Silence. | 安静 |
[00:38] | Although the rat’s instinctively drawn down the path | 虽然老鼠的本能会趋势它 |
[00:41] | with the hot dog at the end, | 往尽头的热狗跑 |
[00:42] | our nanobot will override his own thoughts | 但是我们的纳米机器人将会覆盖它的想法 |
[00:45] | and make him go exactly where we want. | 让它去往我们预想的位置 |
[00:49] | – You did it! – Yes! It works. | -你成功了 -太好了 成功了 |
[00:51] | Now tune the radio and switch to the AM frequency. | 将收音机切换到调幅频率 |
[01:00] | And now the words to begin the transference. | 现在开始念转移的咒语 |
[01:04] | Et sic animus– | 我们的灵魂… |
[01:06] | Excuse me, Dr. Connelly. | 不好意思 康纳利博士 |
[01:08] | I thought perhaps I might try it. | 也许可以让我来试试 |
[01:11] | If you think you’re ready. | 如果你觉得自己准备好了的话 |
[01:14] | Then begin the incantation. | 那就开始咒语吧 |
[01:19] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[01:20] | Now gently increase the power | 逐渐增大功率 |
[01:22] | to activate the nanobot. | 激活纳米机器人 |
[01:24] | Et sic animus… | 我们的灵魂 |
[01:29] | …machinem habitat. | 就在机器里 |
[01:42] | Quickly, lad, turn up the volume. | 快点 孩子 增大强度 |
[01:45] | Rock between the frequencies. | 增强频率的谐振 |
[01:47] | We must draw its soul into the machine. | 我们要把它的灵魂吸入机器里 |
[01:55] | – There he is. – Yes. | -进来了 -太好了 |
[01:57] | He successfully transferred. | 它成功转移了 |
[02:01] | You’ll go far, Peter Toynbee. | 你很有前途 彼得·托因比 |
[02:12] | 《异界传奇》 作者彼得·托因比亲自阅读电子书 | |
[02:12] | Chapter Three:… | 第三章 |
[02:14] | “The Continuity of Songs.” | 《延续的歌》 |
[02:17] | After this mortal life, | 这一世结束后 |
[02:18] | to wither doth our spirits pass. | 我们的灵魂便会枯萎 |
[02:20] | 《转移心理学》 艾米莉·罗伯茨著 | |
[02:21] | I believe our souls continue bravely into eternity. | 我认为我们的灵魂将勇敢地永恒存在 |
[02:25] | wandering the cosmos like the first pioneers, | 像第一批拓荒者一样遨游宇宙 |
[02:28] | until extraordinary events transfer those souls | 直到某些特定的事件将这些灵魂 |
[02:31] | back into this world or onwards to the next. | 拉回这个世界 或者送往来世 |
[02:35] | Sometimes we may catch a glimpse of these souls in transit. | 有时候我们也许能瞥见这些灵魂的转移过程 |
[02:42] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[02:43] | What can cause this? | 什么会引发这种情况 |
[02:44] | A total solar eclipse, | 日全食 |
[02:45] | 《异界传奇》 作者彼得·托因比亲自阅读电子书 | |
[02:46] | although rare, is assumed by some, | 虽然极少人 包括我自己 |
[02:48] | – myself included– – A hundred new subscribers. | -认为这种特殊… -新增100名订阅者 |
[02:52] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:54] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[02:57] | It’s– | 就是… |
[02:58] | It’s nothing, it’s nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[02:59] | No, I know what it is. | 不 我知道你在说什么 |
[03:01] | It’s that video of me, isn’t it, | 是我的那段视频 对吧 |
[03:03] | with the rabbit’s ears and the arse. | 长了兔子耳朵和尾巴的那个 |
[03:06] | So humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[03:07] | Gus, you’ve got to delete it. | 格斯 你必须删掉 |
[03:09] | I look like such a prannet. | 我看上去就像个白痴 |
[03:11] | But the problem I’m having is | 但是问题是 |
[03:12] | it’s driving quite a lot of footfalls to the show. | 这段视频吸引了很多新观众 |
[03:14] | I see, so come for the old twat rabbit | 我明白了 为了看傻屌老兔子点进来 |
[03:17] | and stay for the ghouls and goblins, is that it? | 却因为食尸鬼和地精留下来 是这样吗 |
[03:19] | I will delete it, okay? | 我会删掉的 |
[03:21] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[03:23] | Yep! Deletion completed. | 好了 删好了 |
[03:25] | There, we– Done! | 来…好了 |
[03:26] | Well, you did that with your mouth. | 你嘴巴上说删了而已 |
[03:28] | – Are you sure that’s deleted? – Yep, it’s done, Dad. | -你确定删了吗 -确定 爸爸 |
[03:31] | – Well, where are you going? – CovCo CosCon. | -你要去哪里 -“考藏角扮会” |
[03:34] | What, what, what, what? | 什么玩意 |
[03:35] | Coventry Collectors and Cosplay Convention. | 考文垂藏品及角色扮演大会 |
[03:38] | And who’s taking me to the bookies? | 那谁带我去找赌注登记人呢 |
[03:44] | Keep pushing. | 继续推 |
[03:45] | Watch your knees, watch your knees, you see? | 小心膝盖 小心膝盖 看到了吗 |
[03:48] | – Push from the bottom. – Yeah. | -从底下推 -嗯 |
[03:49] | There you go. Right. There you– | 这就对了 好了 |
[03:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[03:53] | I’m not gonna win best cosplay if it gets smashed. | 如果弄坏了 我就赢不了最佳装扮了 |
[04:00] | Hey, I didn’t ask. Um… | 我忘了问 |
[04:02] | – How– How you feeling? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你感觉怎么样 -我没事 |
[04:05] | Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t I seem fine? | 我挺好的 我看上去不好吗 |
[04:06] | No, no, no, you seem fine, yeah. | 不不不 你看上去挺好的 |
[04:08] | It’s just– You’re sure you’re fine, though? | 就是… 你确定你没事吗 |
[04:10] | Just, um, wondering where to go next. | 就是在琢磨接下来去哪儿 |
[04:13] | Can’t stay here forever, can I? | 总不能一直住在这吧 |
[04:16] | I’m actually starting to think Helen likes you. | 其实我开始觉得海伦喜欢你了 |
[04:19] | All right, come up. | 好吧 继续 |
[04:20] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[04:23] | If that girl damages my creation, | 如果那女孩毁坏了我的杰作 |
[04:26] | I will cancel her. | 我会废了她 |
[04:35] | Chapter Four… | “第四章 |
[04:36] | “Ours Is Not the Only Universe.” | 我们的宇宙并非唯一一个 |
[04:39] | There are realms beyond it, | 还有其他领域在它之外 |
[04:41] | – underneath it, above it. – What’s all this guff? | -在它下面 在它上方” -这都是些什么蠢话 |
[04:44] | It’s Dr. Peter Toynbee, We’re going to see him talk later on. | 这是彼得·托因比博士 我们过会就要看到他演讲了 |
[04:48] | Well, after you listen to all this prattle, | 你听完这些屁话之后 |
[04:50] | maybe you could drop me at my bookie. | 也许你能把我送赌注登记人那儿去 |
[04:53] | Wait, Dad | 等等 爸 |
[04:54] | In this Chapter– | “在这一章中…” |
[04:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[04:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:00] | Listen, we’re just heading over, | 听着 我们正要出发 |
[05:01] | but Helen’s got this thing about germs, | 但海伦有洁癖 |
[05:04] | and she kind of wanted to know if– | 她想知道你的… |
[05:05] | Is your van clean? | 你的货车干净吗 |
[05:06] | Yes. Yeah, I mean, it’s as clean as it’s gonna get. | 干净 对一个货车来说很干净了 |
[05:09] | It’s a bloody working van, you know? | 这可是工作用车啊 |
[05:11] | Hey! Hell’s Bells Tells, right? | 嘿 你是地狱钟声述说 |
[05:14] | – I’ve watched all your programs. – Well, hang on. | -我看了你的所有节目 -等等 |
[05:17] | You’re Old Man Rabbit Filter Fail. | 你是兔子滤镜出糗老头 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Uh, Helen, this is Richard, my dad. | 海伦 这位是理查德 我爸 |
[05:22] | Richard, Helen. | 理查德 这是海伦 |
[05:24] | It’s lovely to meet a– a fellow Internet star. | 能见到自己的网红同胞真是太好了 |
[05:27] | Some of the things you say, | 你说的有些话 |
[05:29] | you really understand what it’s like | 你真的很明白 |
[05:31] | to be totally alone all of the time. | 一直孤身一人是何滋味 |
[05:34] | Unbelievable. I’m sitting right here. | 难以置信 我就坐在这呢 |
[05:36] | Being alone is shit. | 孤身一人太糟了 |
[05:39] | Are you going to CovCo CosCon? | 你要去”考藏角扮会”吗 |
[05:41] | No, he’s leaving me alone again. | 不 他又要把我丢下了 |
[05:46] | – I did invite you. – Did you, though? | -我明明邀请你了 -真的吗 |
[05:52] | We could do an interview, | 我们可以做个采访 |
[05:54] | talk about some videos we could film, | 讨论一下我们能拍的视频 |
[05:56] | set you up with an Instagram account. | 给你开个ins账号 |
[05:58] | Let me just stop you there. | 你先打住吧 |
[05:59] | I don’t think I need an Instagram account right now. | 我想我现在不需要ins账号 |
[06:02] | I think I just want to concentrate on my YouTube channel. | 我只是想专心经营我的油管频道 |
[06:04] | I was talking to Richard. | 我是在跟理查德说话 |
[06:08] | This is all very exciting. | 这太让人兴奋了 |
[06:10] | Glad to see that someone’s taking an interest in me. | 很高兴看见有人对我感兴趣 |
[06:13] | You said I was exploiting you. | 你之前说我在利用你 |
[06:16] | Seems to me that someone is a little bit jealous | 我觉得某人有点吃醋了 |
[06:19] | of someone else’s appeal on the Internet, | 嫉妒别人在网络上有多受欢迎 |
[06:22] | – Right, Helen? – Yeah. | -对吗 海伦 -对 |
[06:24] | It’s B camera. | 这是备用摄影机 |
[06:38] | – Is this it? – Yeah. | -到了吗 -对 |
[06:40] | Are we ready, then? Helen? | 我们准备好了吗 海伦 |
[06:44] | Helen’s gonna stay here for a bit. | 海伦要在这再待一会 |
[06:47] | In the van? | 在货车里吗 |
[06:48] | She just– She just needs a bit of time. | 她只是需要点时间 |
[06:51] | Well, that’s all right. I can stay with her. | 没关系 我可以陪着她 |
[06:54] | I’m not really arsed about listening to some posh prick | 我也不太想听某个装逼鬼 |
[06:57] | talk about dementia. | 谈论痴呆 |
[06:58] | It’s dimensions, Dad. | 是维度 爸 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:01] | I sort of want to be alone. | 我想自己待一会 |
[07:04] | Just for a little bit. | 就一会 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[07:08] | All right, Gus, take me to your leader. | 好了 格斯 带我去见你的首领 |
[07:12] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[07:13] | Thank you. Um, Elton? | 谢谢你 艾尔顿 |
[07:16] | Make sure you get loads of shots of | 一定要拍到一堆 |
[07:18] | the crowds, stores, costumes, and– | 人群 商店 装扮的画面 |
[07:21] | I got it. I know the drill. | 没问题 我知道该怎么做 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:33] | Sure you don’t need a hand? | 你确定不需要帮忙吗 |
[07:34] | Odd. Um, I just need to get some things ready, | 不用 我只需要做些准备 |
[07:37] | for my costume. | 准备我的服装 |
[07:39] | Thank you. Though. | 不过谢谢你 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:49] | – Is she okay? – Yeah, we’ve been coming here for five years. | -她没事吧 -嗯 我们连续来这五年了 |
[07:52] | She hasn’t made it inside once. | 她一次都没进去过 |
[07:57] | Welcome to CovCo CosCon. | 欢迎来到”考藏角扮会” |
[08:00] | Will all cosplayers… | 所有角色扮演人员… |
[08:02] | So, what are we gonna do first? | 我们要先做什么 |
[08:05] | So we just need to get some general footage for Helen. | 我们需要帮海伦拍一些常规画面 |
[08:07] | And then we could– | 然后我们能… |
[08:10] | They’re coming! They’re coming! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[08:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[08:13] | For fuck’s sake. | 天呐 |
[08:15] | Kevin McCarthy cameoing | 凯文·麦卡锡客串 |
[08:16] | in Philip Kaufman’s 1978 remake | 菲利普·考夫曼1978年的 |
[08:19] | of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. | 重拍版《天外魔花》 |
[08:21] | Spot on. Most people don’t get it. | 对极了 大部分人看不出来 |
[08:23] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[08:25] | Yeah, yeah, I knew that. | 对 我知道 |
[08:26] | Have you guys ever had an immersive horror experience? | 你们有过沉浸式恐怖体验吗 |
[08:37] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -有 -有 |
[08:39] | Well, if you fancy it, there’s more inside. | 如果你们喜欢 里面还有更多 |
[08:41] | You have to find it, though. Makes it a bit more fun. | 不过你们必须自己找 这样更有趣 |
[08:43] | If it gets too scary, the safe word is “fire.” | 如果太吓人了 安全词是”火” |
[08:46] | That’s the safe word for it? Fire? | 安全词是火吗 |
[08:48] | You don’t think that might just cause further panic? | 这不会引起更大的恐慌吗 |
[08:51] | Do you think so? | 你这样觉得吗 |
[08:52] | Never mind. It’ll be okay. | 算了 会没事的 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:56] | Wait. Why do we need the safe word? | 等等 我们为什么需要安全词 |
[08:59] | Why do we need the safe word? | 我们为什么需要安全词 |
[09:01] | How long is this boring bastard | 这个无聊的混球 |
[09:02] | gonna be waffling on about space? | 要扯多久太空的事 |
[09:04] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna miss Hell’s Bells Tells | 因为我可不想错过地狱钟声述说 |
[09:07] | doing a fancy dress. | 穿漂亮的变装服 |
[09:09] | It’s an hour. It’s really important to me. Please. | 就一个小时 这对我真的很重要 拜托了 |
[09:12] | I mean, look at him then… | 看看他 |
[09:14] | – Dr. Peter Toynbee. – Yeah. | -彼得·托因比博士 -对 |
[09:16] | Well, he looks like a right boring bastard, don’t he? | 他看着挺像个无聊混球的 是吧 |
[09:18] | Does he do magic? | 他会魔法吗 |
[09:20] | I mean, yes and no, depending on who you are. | 会也不会 取决于你是谁 |
[09:22] | He’s a fascinating man. | 他是个有趣的人 |
[09:23] | Emily wrote a paper about him. | 艾米莉写了一篇关于他的论文 |
[09:25] | – She did? – Yes, she did. | -是吗 -没错 |
[09:27] | Now, that is saying “sold out.” | 那上面写着”售罄”了 |
[09:30] | I’m fine. I’m gonna see if I can get another ticket. | 没事 我去看看能不能再弄到一张票 |
[09:31] | No, no, no, don’t worry. Come on. | 不不不 别麻烦了 别去了 |
[09:33] | No, you’re gonna miss it. | 你会错过的 |
[09:35] | No. You’re outta your… | 不 你这个… |
[09:37] | We’ll be starting very shortly. | 我们马上就开始 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I’m just waiting. | 我等人呢 |
[09:40] | Come along now, you don’t want to miss the beginning, do you? | 快进来吧 你不想错过开头吧 |
[09:42] | – Well– – Straight through those doors. | -这个… -穿过那些门就是 |
[09:45] | – Anywhere? – Yeah. | -随便走吗 -对 |
[09:50] | – Here we go. – My sister would love this. | -到了 -我妹妹会很爱这个的 |
[09:53] | Is Helen gonna be okay? | 海伦会没事吗 |
[09:56] | She just needs a bit of time. | 她只是需要点时间 |
[09:58] | Trust me, this is an improvement. | 相信我 这已经算有好转了 |
[10:00] | The first year, we barely made it out of the driveway | 第一年 我们几乎还没开出车道 |
[10:02] | before she started crying and punched me in the throat. | 她就开始痛哭 一拳打向我的喉咙 |
[10:06] | Do you mind if I ask what’s wrong with her? | 你介意我问问她是怎么了吗 |
[10:11] | Something traumatic happened when we were kids, | 我们小的时候 发生了一件对人打击很大的事 |
[10:15] | and she’s been a bit troubled since. | 从那以后 她的精神状况就备受困扰 |
[10:23] | What do you mean, traumatic? | 什么叫对人打击很大的事 |
[10:26] | It’s a long story. I can’t get into it. | 说来话长 我没办法详细说 |
[10:29] | But it just left her with a lot of issues. | 但总之 那给她造成了很多问题 |
[10:34] | Look, I just wanna do everything I can for her, you know? | 我只是想尽力帮她 你明白吗 |
[10:38] | You’re a good brother. | 你是个好哥哥 |
[10:43] | So we’ve got time for a bit of immersive horror theater then. | 看来我们有时间欣赏下沉浸式恐怖剧院的表演了 |
[10:48] | Nah, nah. | 不了 |
[10:49] | Come on. It can’t be worse than an actual huanted hospital, can it? | 别这样嘛 不可能比真闹鬼的医院还糟糕吧 |
[10:53] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[10:55] | Excuse me, scary people. | 让个路 可怕的人们 |
[11:20] | Dad? | 爸 |
[11:24] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:26] | You haven’t seen my dad, have you? | 你有没有见过我爸 |
[11:27] | I gave him my ticket, | 我把我的票给他了 |
[11:27] | and I think he’s either wandered off or drifted in. | 我想他要么是溜达到别处了 要么是进去了 |
[11:29] | – Do you have a ticket? – Well, I do have a ticket. | -那你有票吗 -我有票的 |
[11:31] | I’ve given him my ticket, and he’s wandered off. | 但我把我的票给他了 他不知道走到哪儿去了 |
[11:33] | – You need a ticket. – Yes. No, I have a ticket. | -你得有票才能进 -我知道 我有票的 |
[11:36] | I think there was a mix-up. | 我觉得只是出了点差错 |
[11:46] | I can’t fucking believe this. | 真他妈令人难以置信 |
[11:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:54] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[12:01] | Look, here he comes. | 瞧 他出来了 |
[12:04] | Greatest genius to ever walk the earth. | 这世上有史以来最了不起的天才 |
[12:12] | For fuck’s sake. | 我操啊 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[12:19] | You’re too kind. | 你们真是太好心了 |
[12:24] | Welcome, old wanderers of the cosmos. | 欢迎 宇宙的老漫步者们 |
[12:27] | What did he say? “Bolton wanderers?” | 他刚说什么 博尔顿漫游者队吗 |
[12:30] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[12:32] | I appreciate that this is perhaps not the normal milieu | 我很感激这或许不是平常那种 |
[12:35] | in which you’re used to hearing me speak, | 你们会听到我演讲的环境 |
[12:37] | the bowels of the Cosplay Convention in Coventry. | 毕竟这附近正在举行考文垂角色扮演大会 |
[12:40] | But I consider your attendance here | 但我认为各位能够来到这里 |
[12:42] | to be a test of your commitment. | 是对你们决心的考验 |
[12:44] | The path we have chosen is far from expected. | 我们所选择的道路 是远远超出意料的 |
[12:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[12:49] | You have successfully passed through the first gate. | 你们已经成功地通过了第一扇门 |
[12:53] | Let’s see what awaits us. | 我们来看看有什么在等着我们 |
[13:00] | Answer the bloody phone. | 快他妈接电话啊 |
[13:01] | What is the point of having a mobile if you’re not gonna answer it? | 如果不接电话 要手机有什么用 |
[13:08] | 803. Yes. | 803 就是这里 |
[13:10] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | Forgive me. Been a bit of a mix-up with my ticket. | 不好意思 我的票出了点问题 |
[13:14] | I gave it to my father and he’s gone inside. | 我把票给我父亲了 但他已经进去了 |
[13:16] | Piss off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[13:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | The basement. This is classic. | 地下室 经典闹鬼场所 |
[13:31] | But if something jumps out, I’m literally gonna pee myself. | 但如果有东西突然跳出来 我真会吓尿的 |
[13:35] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[13:37] | Shouldn’t there be more people here? | 这里不是该有更多人才对吗 |
[13:39] | They probably do, like, multiple performances. | 他们可能同时在搞多场表演 |
[13:42] | This is so cool. It’s like our own private horror show. | 这太酷了 就像是专属我们的恐怖秀一样 |
[13:45] | Haven’t we had enough private horror shows lately? | 我们最近遇到过的专属恐怖秀已经够多了吧 |
[13:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:49] | – I mean, is it actually fun? – Yes. | -我是说 真的很有趣吗 -当然 |
[13:52] | It’s, like, scary but safe. | 很吓人 但也很安全 |
[13:56] | Makes you feel alive. | 能让人有活着的惊喜感 |
[13:58] | I just– | 我只是… |
[14:01] | Listen. | 你听 |
[14:05] | And Eternis is waiting for you… | 永恒乐园在等着你 |
[14:09] | an Eden where you can be free to live forever | 就像是一座伊甸园 在这里你可以 |
[14:13] | in harmony with your fellow traveler. | 和你的同伴和谐永存 |
[14:15] | Looks like Bowlings to me. | 我觉得就像是保龄疗养院啊 |
[14:21] | A lot of bollocks. | 真是一堆屁话 |
[14:24] | Quite something. | 相当了不起的存在 |
[14:26] | What if I told you that place is a reality? | 如果我告诉你们 那地方是现实存在的呢 |
[14:30] | Free from tyranny, an eternal Eden | 远离专制暴政 永恒的伊甸园 |
[14:33] | where the corrupt forces that control us can never intrude. | 在那里 控制着我们的腐败力量永远无法侵入 |
[14:37] | Would you ask me to show you the way? | 你们会让我指引你们去那里的路吗 |
[14:40] | Oh, yes, yeah. | 是的 告诉我们吧 |
[14:46] | I’ll show you the way, all right. | 老子可以给你们指引方向 |
[14:49] | You are the chosen ones. | 你们是天选之人 |
[14:52] | My loyal followers, | 我忠实的追随者们 |
[14:54] | My flock, | 我的信徒们 |
[14:56] | let’s celebrate. | 我们来庆祝吧 |
[15:04] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:33] | This must be where the immersive horror show is. | 沉浸式恐怖秀肯定就是在这里了 |
[15:35] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:36] | No. | 不好 |
[15:38] | Feeling very immersed right now. | 此刻我觉得沉浸程度非常之深 |
[15:41] | Yeah, me too. It’s great, isn’t it? | 我也是 棒极了 不是吗 |
[15:43] | Feel my heart beating. | 我感觉到我的心在狂跳 |
[15:47] | Skull and crossbones. That’s a dead give away. | 骷髅和骨头 这暗示太明显了 |
[15:52] | Don’t look back. It’s bad luck in the movies. | 别回头看 电影里这一般都会带来厄运 |
[15:57] | Yeah, classic Am-dram. | 真是典型的业余爱好剧院 |
[16:07] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很美 不是吗 |
[16:10] | Yes. Beautiful. | 是的 很美 |
[16:12] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[16:15] | Look at it. | 看看吧 |
[16:18] | Look at it. | 看看吧 |
[16:20] | Look at it! | 看看吧 |
[16:43] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[16:55] | The recruitment process is almost complete. | 招募过程差不多快要完成了 |
[16:59] | Let us bask in the glory of the page. | 让我们一起沐浴在这书页的荣光中吧 |
[17:04] | Chapter 15, verse 97. | 第15章 第97节 |
[17:08] | Our passage to salvation. | 我们通往救赎的道路 |
[17:12] | That looks like a page from Janey Feathers’ magic book. | 那页纸像是珍妮·菲瑟斯的魔法书里的 |
[17:18] | Yeah, um, you should be careful with that. | 那个 你们最好当心点 |
[17:21] | It’s quite a fire hazard. | 那东西是易燃品 |
[17:22] | What are you doing here? | 你们跑到这里来干什么 |
[17:26] | We’re onto you. We know all about your evil plans. | 我们可盯上你们了 我们知道你们全部的邪恶计划 |
[17:30] | – What are you doing? – Acting. | -你在干什么 -展现演技 |
[17:32] | So, um, what do we win? | 那么 我们能赢得什么 |
[17:35] | A slow and painful death. | 缓慢而痛苦的死亡 |
[17:37] | Great. So nothing then. | 真好 也就是什么都赢不到 |
[17:39] | – We’re not afraid of you. – Well, perhaps you should be. | -我们可不怕你 -或许你们应该怕才对 |
[17:43] | Take a photo. | 快拍张照 |
[17:48] | Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[17:50] | – What? – We need to stop. Stop! Stop! | -怎么了 -我们得打住 打住 快打住啊 |
[17:53] | My sister may or not be about to enter the cosplay contest. | 我妹妹可能要参加角色扮演大赛 |
[17:56] | The time for play is over. | 胡闹的时间结束了 |
[17:59] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[18:00] | Fine. Fire! | 好吧 火 |
[18:06] | Wow, cool effect! | 这特效好牛逼 |
[18:07] | Are you OK? I’m sorry. | 你还好吗 对不起 |
[18:21] | Rejoice. | 欢喜吧 |
[18:23] | Soon we shall all come together | 很快 我们就将团聚在一起 |
[18:25] | on the day of our glorious deaths. | 就在我们光荣死亡的那天 |
[18:30] | You will know the place as the sun and the moon eclipse | 当出现日食月食那日 你们将知晓那个地方 |
[18:36] | and we cross into Eternis. | 我们会进入永恒乐园 |
[18:42] | And awake. | 醒来吧 |
[18:53] | Bloody hell. | 妈的 |
[19:02] | – Hi. – Jesus! Helen! | -嗨 -天呐 海伦 |
[19:04] | What you doing in here? | 你怎么还在我车上 |
[19:05] | The fancy dress is about to begin. | 漂亮衣服比赛马上就要开始了 |
[19:08] | Don’t patronize me and my kind. | 别瞧不起我和我的同好们 |
[19:10] | Fancy dress is for kids. This is cosplay. | 漂亮衣服是小孩子玩的 这可是角色扮演 |
[19:14] | All right. You want a hand in? | 好吧 那你想参与吗 |
[19:15] | No, no. No, I can’t. | 不 不了 我做不到 |
[19:18] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | You got a bit of stage fright. | 你怯场了 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[19:26] | I’ve made the best cosplay for the last five years | 过去的五年 我制作的变装服都是最棒的 |
[19:29] | and never made it further than here. | 但我每次顶多就走到门口 |
[19:32] | I’m no good with all those people. | 里面那么多人 我不适应 |
[19:34] | I’d never had known that looking at you. | 我从你的外表绝对看不出来 |
[19:38] | Well, there’s quite a bit of your content online. | 网上有很多你的视频 |
[19:40] | You just come across as just a very… | 你给我的印象是个非常… |
[19:43] | confident, lovely, bubbly lady, you know? | 自信 可爱 有活力的女孩 |
[19:45] | And you do that in front of hundreds of your subscribers. | 而且你在数百名订阅者面前大方展现自己 |
[19:48] | Actually it’s 3,130. | 其实是3130个 |
[19:51] | Really? Oh, my God. | 真的吗 天呐 |
[19:53] | I’d give my right arm for those numbers. | 我愿意用我的右手臂换得那些订阅者 |
[19:55] | Dream on. Your shit is old. | 你做梦吧 你那套老土极了 |
[19:59] | I just think it’s a shame, you know, | 我就是觉得很可惜 |
[20:00] | because it’s– it’s bloody brilliant. | 因为你的作品太厉害了 |
[20:03] | I think it’s better than the actual Daleks. | 我觉得比真正的戴立克[《神秘博士》]还要好 |
[20:06] | Certainly up until, you know, | 无疑直到… |
[20:07] | Pertwee’s manifestation as the Doctor. | 珀特威开始扮演博士 |
[20:10] | You’re a Whovian? | 你是《神秘博士》的剧迷吗 |
[20:11] | I used to be. | 以前是 |
[20:13] | Tom Baker was my guy. | 我最喜欢汤姆·贝克的版本 |
[20:14] | Then I just kind of grew out of it, you know? | 后来我长大了就不再迷了 |
[20:17] | All right. It all changed for me. | 对我来说一切都不同了 |
[20:21] | Can I give you a word of advice? | 我能给你个建议吗 |
[20:23] | Sometimes don’t listen to this, | 有时别听你的理智怎么说 |
[20:27] | and start listening to this. | 而是聆听你的心 |
[20:29] | even if it’s just for five minutes. | 哪怕只是五分钟 |
[20:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, here we go. | 女士们先生们 即将揭晓赛果 |
[20:38] | In third place, make some noise | 掌声鼓励季军得主 |
[20:40] | for Megatroll! | 巨魔 |
[20:46] | Well done! What a cute white supremacist. | 干得好 真是个可爱的白人至上主义者 |
[20:49] | Now, in second place, | 获得亚军的是 |
[20:52] | please put your hands together for… | 请掌声鼓励他 |
[20:56] | Prince 2099! | 2099王子 |
[21:05] | You must be so proud of her. | 你一定很为她骄傲 |
[21:06] | I actually can’t believe it. | 我其实都不敢相信 |
[21:08] | Hey! Where were you? | 喂 你们之前跑哪去了 |
[21:11] | I thought you were up for the immersive horror. | 不是说要来体验沉浸式恐怖吗 |
[21:13] | – We were there. – Didn’t see you. | -我们去了啊 -我没看到你们 |
[21:15] | The Boba Fett is amazing. | 扮演的波巴·费特[《星球大战》]赞爆了 |
[21:16] | – Yeah. – Oh. So cheers. | -是的 -谢谢夸奖 |
[21:18] | The winner, first prize | 获得一等奖 |
[21:20] | in this year’s CovCo CosCon cosplay competition, | 今年”考藏角扮会”角色扮演大赛的冠军 |
[21:23] | it’s… | 就是 |
[21:24] | Helen Johnston! | 海伦·约翰斯顿 |
[21:31] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[21:41] | Helen, where are you going? | 海伦 你要去哪儿 |
[21:45] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[21:48] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[21:50] | Helen, it’s fine. You did it. | 海伦 没事的 你做到了 |
[21:52] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[21:56] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[21:58] | Can somebody please remove this helmet? | 谁来帮我摘掉头套 |
[22:00] | I cannot breathe. | 我呼吸不了 |
[22:05] | My God. It’s so hot in here. | 天呐 里面热死人了 |
[22:09] | You’re all sweaty. | 你一身臭汗 |
[22:11] | – So our agreement still stands? – Oh, yeah. | -我们的协议仍然有效吧 -当然 |
[22:13] | I’ll make your shitty YouTube channel less shit. | 我会帮你改善你那个屎一样的油管频道 |
[22:16] | Can we go home now? | 我们可以回家了吗 |
[22:18] | That Toynbee idiot bored the shit out of me. | 那个叫托因比的白痴无聊死我了 |
[22:22] | What have you come as? | 你这是在干什么 |
[22:23] | Helen won as a Dalek. | 海伦制作的戴立克赢了 |
[22:25] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[22:45] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的 |
[22:48] | Dr. Peter Toynbee! | 彼得·托因比博士 |
[22:51] | But you just sat through | 但你刚听完了整场 |
[22:52] | an exclusive chat by one of the world’s | 由世界上最有争议的思想家 |
[22:55] | most controversial thinkers. | 所做的演讲 |
[22:57] | It was totally boring. I nodded off. | 无聊透顶 我都睡着了 |
[22:59] | – You nodded off? – Oh! Ah! Wait a minute. | -你居然睡着了 -等等 |
[23:01] | – The– – Yeah? | -那个… -什么 |
[23:03] | I remember… there was a slideshow. | 我记得 放了幻灯片 |
[23:11] | Take your glasses off. | 把墨镜摘掉 |
[23:12] | Dim the light too. | 把灯光也调暗 |
[23:14] | Pop some spaghetti on. | 我去煮点意粉 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:21] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很美 不是吗 |
[23:25] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |