时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Aren’t you pretty? | 你真漂亮啊 |
[00:31] | Why are you doing this to me, you pig? | 你为什么要这么对我 猪猡 |
[00:35] | – What have I done? – You murdered 12 men. | -我做了什么 -你杀了12个男人 |
[00:40] | Twelve was all I could manage. | 可惜我只对付得了12个 |
[00:45] | Mary Anne Culford, | 玛丽·安·卡尔福德 |
[00:48] | you are guilty of 12 cases of murder. | 你犯下12起杀人案 |
[00:51] | You will be impaled on the Heretic’s Fork | 你将被钉在异端尖叉上 |
[00:55] | until you can bleed no more. | 直至血流干身亡 |
[00:58] | On whose authority? | 这是谁的命令 |
[01:00] | God and all that is decent. | 上帝和所有正派之人 |
[01:03] | Executing a poor lady without trial, huh? | 不审讯就私下处决一个可怜的女人 |
[01:06] | That doesn’t seem very decent to me. | 我觉得这可一点都不正派 |
[01:08] | Now, what would you know of decency? | 不过你懂什么正派 |
[01:11] | Alone in your carriage? | 你一个人坐在马车上 |
[01:14] | Tossing off to lithographs of bums and fannies! | 对着屁股和阴户的画自渎 |
[01:17] | How could you possibly know? Silence, witch! | 你怎么知道的 闭嘴 女巫 |
[01:20] | Give me that back, you limp cock! | 还给我 你这个阳痿男 |
[01:30] | May God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂 |
[01:31] | Let me see your eyes, Dr. Kettering. | 让我看看你的眼睛 凯特林医生 |
[01:35] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[01:37] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:03] | Hey. You’ll never guess | 你绝对想不到 |
[02:05] | what dropped onto my doorstep this morning. | 今天早上我在我家门前发现了什么 |
[02:06] | A two-pack of GPS-capable WiFi-enabled body-mounted cameras? | 两件装支持GPS的WiFi车载摄像头 |
[02:10] | Yeah, yeah, exactly that. | 没错 就是那个 |
[02:12] | Are you sure the channel’s ready for us to be doing a livestream? | 你确定频道成熟到我们可以做直播了吗 |
[02:15] | Well, Helen seems to think so. | 海伦好像是这么认为的 |
[02:17] | We could test it this afternoon. | 我们下午可以试试 |
[02:18] | Yeah, but if Dave watches the feed | 但如果被戴夫看到 |
[02:20] | and sees that we’re not actually doing our job– | 发现我们没有好好干活… |
[02:22] | Dave is a busy man. | 戴夫是个大忙人 |
[02:23] | He doesn’t have time to sit around | 他没时间坐下来 |
[02:24] | on the Internet watching weird videos. | 上网看奇怪的视频 |
[02:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | This is a weird video. | 这段视频也太古怪了 |
[02:33] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[02:36] | Hello, you two. Um, hands up. | 你们好啊 知道的请举手 |
[02:38] | Who knows where Chichester is? Gus, obviously. | 奇切斯特在哪里 格斯 当然了 |
[02:41] | Elton, not so sure. | 艾尔顿就不太确定了 |
[02:43] | Doesn’t matter, as long as one of you does. | 无所谓 只要有一个知道就好 |
[02:44] | Smyle is having a big push in the Chichester area. | 斯迈尔正在大力推进奇切斯特地区的业务 |
[02:47] | Lots of installations on the job sheet. | 工作表上有很多要安装的任务 |
[02:49] | Thought I’d give you first dibs. Have a look. | 我想着让你们先选 看看吧 |
[02:52] | Boring, boring, boring. | 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[02:54] | Why does Smyle need a hundred percent coverage? | 为什么斯迈尔需要百分之百的覆盖率 |
[02:56] | Now, that is a very good question, Elton. Well done. | 这个问题问得非常好 艾尔顿 很棒 |
[03:02] | So… | 所以是… |
[03:04] | Yes, it’s so that the customers of Smyle know | 这样斯迈尔的客户就能知道 |
[03:06] | that wherever they are in the UK, | 不管他们身处英国哪个角落 |
[03:08] | they have a robust and speedy service. | 都能享受到高速便捷的服务 |
[03:10] | Okay. So it’s not so you can control everyone? | 好吧 所以并不是为了让你们控制所有人吗 |
[03:16] | Who gave you that idea? | 谁跟你说的 |
[03:19] | I find it ironic that you work for the very forces | 我觉得很讽刺 你效力的 |
[03:22] | perpetuating our enslavement. | 正是长久束缚我们的势力 |
[03:24] | – Smyle. – Smyle! | -斯迈尔 -就是斯迈尔 |
[03:27] | 斯迈尔 全国覆盖率 | |
[03:33] | What’s the Chichester Institute? | 奇切斯特大楼是什么 |
[03:35] | I thought you’d spot that one. | 我就猜到你会注意到这个 |
[03:37] | Formerly the Chichester Institute for the Criminally Insane, | 以前关押奇切斯特的精神病罪犯 |
[03:40] | now being converted into criminally expensive apartments | 现在变成了奇切斯特贵到有罪的公寓 |
[03:44] | for insanely rich people. | 专门给超级有钱的人住 |
[03:45] | So it’s a loony bin for murderers? | 所以这是杀人魔待的疯人院 |
[03:48] | Well, we can’t really discuss psychiatric facilities | 我们现在不能用这些措辞 |
[03:50] | in those terms anymore, Elton. | 描述精神病院了 艾尔顿 |
[03:52] | It’s insensitive to homicidal maniacs. | 这样太不顾及有杀人倾向的精神病患的感受 |
[03:54] | What do they need? | 他们需要什么 |
[03:55] | It’s a site survey for a full install. | 全面安装前的现场勘查 |
[03:57] | And that’s our job right there? | 我们就选这份工作 |
[03:59] | And that is why you are my number one. | 所以你们才是我最优秀的员工 |
[04:01] | Which reminds me. I received a lovely thank you. | 这提醒了我 我收到了一封感谢函 |
[04:03] | from the owners of the “Portland Beacon.” | 是波特兰灯塔的老板寄来的 |
[04:05] | They’ve even managed to get their first website up and running. | 他们现在甚至开始运营第一个网站了 |
[04:08] | 波特兰灯塔 英国闹鬼最严重的旅馆 | |
[04:11] | Give us a Smyle, Gus. You got us to a hundred percent. | 笑一个 格斯 你让我们得到了超级好评 |
[04:14] | Hey. There it is. | 这才对 |
[04:16] | Have a great day. | 日安 |
[04:17] | Laters potatoes. | 回见 兄弟们 |
[04:19] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[04:25] | Doctor, the weather forecast is good. | 博士 预报说天气不错 |
[04:27] | The low front which we were warned about is headed east– | 之前我们警惕的低峰云团已经向东移了 |
[04:29] | Shh, shh, shh. Stop talking. | 嘘 别说话 |
[04:32] | Close your eyes. This is the sacred spot, | 闭上眼睛 这里是个神圣的地点 |
[04:35] | a mystical place where the convergence of ley lines | 也是个神秘的地方 地脉在这里聚合 |
[04:38] | ensures the barrier between dimensions is weak. | 削弱了维度之间的壁垒 |
[04:43] | Can you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[04:44] | Ancient magic resides all around us. | 我们四周充斥着古老的魔力 |
[04:48] | An electromagnetic shield | 这里还屏蔽了电磁 |
[04:50] | through which the modern world can never penetrate. | 现代世界的装置都无法穿透进来 |
[04:54] | I’ve got four bars! | 我有四格信号 |
[04:56] | What? It’s not possible. | 什么 不可能啊 |
[05:00] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[05:09] | Portland Beacon, Wendy speaking. | 这里是波特兰灯塔 我是温蒂 |
[05:11] | Wendy, good morning to you. This is Dr. Toynbee. | 温蒂 早上好 我是托因比博士 |
[05:15] | Hello, Doctor. | 博士 你好 |
[05:17] | Lovely speaking with you again. | 很高兴再次和你通话 |
[05:19] | It’s very exciting here at the moment. | 现在这里太激动人心了 |
[05:22] | Lots of comings and goings, as we prepare for the eclipse. | 我们为日食做准备时 客流量非常大 |
[05:26] | Wendy, I’ve just received an email from you. | 温蒂 我刚收到了你发的邮件 |
[05:28] | Now, I’ve been a patron of yours on and off | 在这十年间 我断断续续地 |
[05:30] | for the last 10 years. | 资助过你们 |
[05:31] | I’ve never ever received an email until today. | 今天之前从来没收到过你的邮件 |
[05:33] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? | 是不是特别棒 |
[05:35] | Finally we have a Wi-Fi signal. | 我们终于有无线网信号了 |
[05:39] | Very modern. | 真时髦 |
[05:40] | Tell me, what was the problem, | 告诉我 到底发生什么事了 |
[05:43] | and who was the genius | 还有 是哪位天才 |
[05:44] | that brought you into the digital age? | 带你进入数字时代的 |
[05:46] | Well, we had a visit from the guys from Smyle. | 斯迈尔公司的员工来过这里 |
[05:51] | Smyle. | 斯迈尔[微笑] |
[05:53] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[05:58] | These cameras are amazing. | 这些摄影机太厉害了 |
[06:00] | – So tiny. – Are they? | -好小啊 -是吧 |
[06:02] | There’s an earpiece and a mic, so we can communicate. | 上面还配有耳机和话筒 方便我们交流 |
[06:05] | And the cameras are geotagged, | 这些摄影机还可以定位 |
[06:06] | so I can keep track of you all from mission control. | 我可以随时在调度中心看到你们的位置 |
[06:09] | How many people do you think will tune into the live feed? | 你觉得会有多少人收看直播 |
[06:12] | Maybe, like, ten? | 大概有 十个吧 |
[06:18] | Anything else you need from me? | 你们还需要我做什么吗 |
[06:20] | Could you find a schematic from the Chichester Institute? | 你能找到奇切斯特大楼的平面图吗 |
[06:23] | Already did. | 早就找好了 |
[06:25] | Found one from the 1960s. | 我找到一张1960年代的图 |
[06:27] | Very good. | 太棒了 |
[06:29] | Hey, Dad, we’re off. | 爸 我们要出发了 |
[06:30] | No pestering Helen today. | 今天你别来打扰海伦 |
[06:32] | Fuck you, four eyes! | 去你妈的 四眼仔 |
[06:35] | Good. Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[06:39] | Bye, guys. | 再见 各位 |
[06:40] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见啦 -回见 |
[06:42] | Bye. | 回见 |
[06:47] | The Chichester Institute for the Criminally Insane | 奇切斯特犯罪精神病院 |
[06:49] | opened in 1810. | 成立于1810年 |
[06:52] | It housed such inmates as Peter the Camel Killer | 这里收容过骆驼杀手彼得 |
[06:55] | and Aaron Kosminski, | 还有亚伦·柯斯米斯基 |
[06:58] | thought lately as to be Jack the Ripper. | 也就是之后被认为是开膛手杰克的那个人 |
[07:00] | Great. So not spooky at all then. | 太棒了 一点都不吓人呢 |
[07:02] | It closed after the unlawful execution | 之后于1968年因非法处决 |
[07:04] | of serial killer Mary Culford in 1968. | 连环杀手玛丽·卡尔福德而被关闭 |
[07:08] | No thanks. Is that on the brochure? | 太可怕了 这是宣传册上写的吗 |
[07:10] | No, it’s on Wikipedia. | 不是 是维基百科 |
[07:13] | They’ve got everything on here. | 这上面什么都有 |
[07:21] | You’d have to be mad to live in a place like this. | 只有疯子才会住在这样的地方 |
[07:23] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[07:27] | – Hello. – You’re late. | -你好 -你迟到了 |
[07:29] | – Only a couple of minutes. – Well, that’s not my problem. | -就晚了几分钟 -我可不管 |
[07:32] | I’m here for 88 minutes. | 我就待88分钟 |
[07:33] | Then it’s the weekend, | 之后我就要去过周末了 |
[07:34] | and I fucking need one. | 而且我特别需要休息 |
[07:35] | All right. I will see you in 87. | 没问题 我们87分钟后见 |
[07:38] | Just get it done. Okay? | 赶紧完事儿吧 行吗 |
[07:39] | The sooner I can show this place, the better. | 越快离开这里越好 |
[07:41] | It’s been a curse on my family for years. | 这个地方是我家多年的诅咒 |
[07:43] | That and syphilis. | 还有梅毒也是 |
[07:46] | Did he say syphilis? | 他刚刚是说梅毒吗 |
[07:48] | Come on, guys. | 我们走吧 |
[07:54] | Come on then. | 快点 |
[07:55] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[07:57] | Hello. Look at this! | 快看这个 |
[08:02] | Ready for more tea and biscuits? | 又给你准备了茶和饼干 |
[08:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Would you like to join me? | 你想来陪我吗 |
[08:10] | No, I don’t want to be a nuisance. | 不了 我不想妨碍你 |
[08:12] | No, I’d really appreciate the company. | 不会 我很乐意有人作伴 |
[08:15] | It’s lonely helming a livestream. | 操控直播很孤单 |
[08:18] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[08:21] | Yeah. What is a livestream? | 嗯 直播是什么 |
[08:25] | Well, these guys film stuff, | 他们负责拍摄 |
[08:27] | and then I edit it live, | 然后我实时剪辑 |
[08:28] | and then I broadcast it onto YouTube | 接着放到油管上 |
[08:30] | so that Gus’s followers can watch what’s happening. | 这样格斯的粉丝就能同步看到事发经过 |
[08:32] | So Gus is gonna be on the tele? | 所以格斯会上电视 |
[08:35] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[08:37] | Well, I hope it doesn’t clash with “The Chase.” | 希望不会和《追捕》撞档 |
[08:40] | Yeah. I love “The Chase.” | 是啊 我可喜欢《追捕》了 |
[08:44] | So what was your favorite haunting, Gus? | 你最爱的捉鬼经历是哪次 格斯 |
[08:48] | Wow. What a question. | 这问题问到我了 |
[08:51] | But I think pound-for-pound, for me, | 但我认为对我来说 在同等情况下 |
[08:54] | it has to be the Hinky Boy. | 一定是可疑男孩那次 |
[08:55] | – Hinky Boy? – Yeah. | -可疑男孩 -对 |
[08:57] | It was Emily’s obsession really. | 其实是艾米莉沉迷其中 |
[08:59] | She even went down there a few times. | 她甚至去过那边好几次 |
[09:01] | Young man claims to have seen an apparition in his basement, | 一个年轻男子声称在他的地下室里看到了幽灵 |
[09:04] | and the world’s media descended upon it. | 全世界都媒体都闻讯赶来 |
[09:07] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么了 |
[09:09] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[09:10] | Emily says the whole family just disappeared. | 艾米莉说全家人都消失了 |
[09:11] | – Never seen again. – Couldn’t pay me to live here. | -再没人见过 -给我钱我都不会来这儿住 |
[09:14] | I would have to pay you to live here. | 那我一定要出钱逼你来这儿住 |
[09:15] | I’ve seen what you earn. | 我知道你挣多少 |
[09:18] | I mean, forgive the assumption, | 如果我猜错了 抱歉 |
[09:19] | but I’m guessing you will not want to do the room to room. | 但你应该不想每个房间都去吧 |
[09:22] | No, thank you. | 是的 不想 |
[09:23] | I’d much prefer to stay in the van. | 我更想留在车上 |
[09:25] | – I’ll do it. – Cool. I’ll come with you. | -我去吧 -好 那我跟你一起 |
[09:28] | No, no, no, you made your bed. | 不不 你自己种的果 |
[09:30] | And now you’re gonna lie in it. | 再苦也要咽下去 |
[09:32] | You’ll be out in the “HMS Darkside,” all right? | 你要待在暗域号军舰里 |
[09:34] | Checking the signal’s straight. | 看信号正不正常 |
[09:35] | Let’s go to work. Okay, here we go. | 我们开工吧 好了 |
[09:39] | – On? – Yeah. – Right. | -打开了吗 -嗯 -好的 |
[09:41] | Helen? Are you receiving us? | 海伦 你收到画面了吗 |
[09:43] | Hello, Truth Seekers. | 你们好啊 真相探寻者 |
[09:45] | – You receiving me? – Hey, yeah. | -你们能听到我吗 -能 |
[09:48] | – Hey, Helen. – Loud and clear. | -你好啊 海伦 -非常清晰 |
[09:50] | Look at that wazzock. | 瞧瞧那傻子 |
[09:53] | Dad, I can hear you, you know. What are you doing there? | 爸 我能听到你 你在那干什么 |
[09:56] | I’m just providing Helen with some refreshments. | 我给海伦准备了些点心 |
[09:59] | Just trying to be useful. Is that all right? | 就想帮帮忙 可以吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. Yeah, fine. | 可以 可以 |
[10:03] | Just don’t get in the way, all right? | 别妨碍到她 好吗 |
[10:04] | Helen, if he’s bugging you, | 海伦 如果他烦到你了 |
[10:06] | just send him upstairs and unplug the stair lift. | 就赶他上楼 然后拔掉楼梯升降机的插头 |
[10:09] | And just ignore his whining. He will get tired eventually. | 无视他的抱怨就好 他迟早会骂累的 |
[10:12] | All right. Okay. I have you all on screen. | 好了 你们都在屏幕上了 |
[10:17] | It’s like “Aliens” when the space marines | 就像《异形》里即将进入 |
[10:19] | are about to enter the nest. | 异形巢穴的那些士兵 |
[10:22] | – And die screaming? – Yeah. | -然后惨叫死掉吗 -对 |
[10:25] | Why don’t you record a quick intro | 你录个简短的开场 |
[10:27] | which we can play out before we go live? All right? | 让我在直播开始前播放 好吗 |
[10:30] | – Out-to-in? – Lovely. | -由外到内吗 -很好 |
[10:31] | Let’s do an out-to-in. | 我们由外到内 |
[10:37] | Okay. We’re rolling. | 好了 开录 |
[10:39] | – Call it. – Action. | -喊口号 -开拍 |
[10:46] | Welcome, Truth Seekers. | 欢迎 真相探寻者们 |
[10:49] | Gus Roberts here on the Truth Seekers channel. | 我是真相探寻者频道的格斯·罗伯茨 |
[10:52] | We’re about to go live into the former | 我们即将直播进入 |
[10:54] | Chichester Institute of the Criminally | 奇切斯特犯罪 |
[10:57] | Insane-sane-sane-sane… | 精神病院 院 院 院 |
[11:01] | What an old ham. | 真做作 |
[11:02] | Yeah. I mean, he’s trying. | 是啊 不过他尽力了 |
[11:05] | …which is almost certainly haunted. | 几乎可以确定这里有鬼 |
[11:08] | Psychonauts, I’ll see you on the other side. | 脑航员们 我们另一边见 |
[11:11] | Stay on me– Inside. | 继续拍我 进去 |
[11:16] | – Cut. – Boom. | -停 -砰 |
[11:17] | It’s so good, it’s so good. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[11:18] | I think it’s better than Noel Edmonds. | 我觉得比尼尔·埃德蒙兹还厉害 |
[11:20] | Helen? Astrid and I are now splitting up. | 海伦 艾丝翠德跟我现在要分开了 |
[11:23] | Okay, all right. Good luck, guys. Look after yourselves. | 好的 祝你们好运 注意安全 |
[11:26] | – See you on the other side. – Truth Seekers. | -另一边见 -真相探寻者 |
[11:28] | You get to the van. | 你回车上去 |
[11:29] | – Get to the van. – Okay. | -回车上去 -知道了 |
[11:30] | – Good luck. – Bye-bye. | -祝好运 -再见 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Good luck, good luck. | 好运 好运 |
[11:44] | 儿童禁止进入地下室 除非有成年人陪同 | |
[11:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | I’m switching to night vision mode. | 我要切换到夜视模式了 |
[11:53] | Night vision mode completed. | 夜视模式启动完成 |
[11:54] | Did you make that noise yourself? | 你刚自己发出的机械声吗 |
[11:56] | No. | 没有啊 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:19] | All right. | 好 |
[12:23] | Just gonna… | 只需要… |
[12:32] | Elton, are you online? | 艾尔顿 你在线吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, yeah, plugged in. | 嗯 接通了 |
[12:36] | Plugged in. How’s it going in there? | 接通了 情况怎么样 |
[12:40] | It’s pretty spooky. | 挺吓人的 |
[12:42] | Sorry I’m not in there with you. | 抱歉我没跟你一起留在里面 |
[12:44] | Could you not flirt whilst we’re broadcasting? | 你们能别在直播的时候调情吗 |
[12:46] | It’s gross. | 很恶心 |
[12:48] | What, does that one fancy that one? | 怎么 这家伙喜欢那个家伙吗 |
[12:51] | No, um, we’re just, uh, riffing. | 不 我们只是在即兴发挥 |
[12:54] | I’m quite enjoying this show. | 我挺喜欢这个节目的 |
[12:56] | Elton, are you receiving my signal transmissions? | 艾尔顿 你收到我的信号传输了吗 |
[13:00] | Yep. All good, all good. | 收到了 都正常 |
[13:06] | Is that Gus’s wife? | 这是格斯的妻子吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah. Emily. | 对 艾米莉 |
[13:11] | She looks lovely. | 她看上去人很好 |
[13:14] | She was. | 她生前是很好 |
[13:19] | It must have been hard for Gus when she died. | 她去世的时候 格斯一定很难接受 |
[13:24] | – It was hard on both of us. – Dad… | -我们都很难接受 -爸 |
[13:28] | – Can we– – At least you were there for Gus. | -我们能不能… -至少你当时陪在格斯身边 |
[13:31] | Don’t think my mom and dad were ever interested in me. | 我爸我妈应该从来没把我当回事 |
[13:34] | Elton got all the attention. | 艾尔顿得到了全部的注意 |
[13:36] | – Helen? – I’m not Gus’s dad, love. | -海伦 -我不是格斯的父亲 亲爱的 |
[13:40] | No, Emily was my daughter. | 不 艾米莉是我的女儿 |
[13:44] | Did you call him “Dad,” Gus? | 你叫他”爸”吗 格斯 |
[13:46] | I’ve been calling him “Dad” for 20 years, | 我已经这么叫他叫了20年了 |
[13:48] | you know, it’s not gonna stop ’cause Emily died. | 不会因为艾米莉不在了就停止啊 |
[13:52] | Soft sod. | 多愁善感 |
[13:53] | I’m so sorry, Gus. | 我很遗憾 格斯 |
[13:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:58] | Just– It was a car accident, you know? | 就是… 发生了一场车祸 |
[14:02] | You know what? Let’s– | 听我说 我们都… |
[14:04] | Let’s not do this. Let’s do the test, all right? | 我们别谈这个了 赶紧做测试 好吗 |
[14:07] | Let’s do the test. | 我们来做测试 |
[14:08] | Helen, can you run the intro clip we made earlier, | 海伦 你能播放我们刚才录制的开场吗 |
[14:10] | – and let’s go live. – Okay. | -然后就开始直播 -好 |
[14:13] | In about 20 seconds, | 大约20秒之后 |
[14:16] | the entire Internet is going to see Truth Seekers | 整个互联网将会见证真相探寻者们 |
[14:20] | in all their glory. | 大放异彩 |
[14:27] | Welcome, Truth Seekers. | 欢迎 真相探寻者们 |
[14:30] | Gus Roberts here on the Truth Seekers Channel. | 我是真相探寻者频道的格斯·罗伯茨 |
[14:49] | Gus Roberts? | 格斯·罗伯茨 |
[14:57] | Let’s see what you’ve been up to. | 我来看看你最近都干了什么 |
[15:00] | Insane… | 精神病院 院 院 |
[15:03] | A building with a horrendous and checkered past, | 一座有着可怕且曲折过去的建筑 |
[15:05] | which is almost certainly haunted. | 几乎可以确定这里有鬼 |
[15:08] | Psychonauts, I’ll see you on the other side. | 脑航员们 我们另一边见 |
[15:12] | Imbecile. | 白痴 |
[15:18] | Did you, now? | 你真办到了吗 |
[15:20] | Once Private Atkins’ spirit had been transported | 阿特金斯士兵的灵魂被传送进了 |
[15:23] | into this Abexitron machine, | 这台阿贝可西特朗机器里 |
[15:25] | he took over the primary functions of the Abexitron, | 他掌控了阿贝可西特朗机器的主要功能 |
[15:28] | and he made sure no signal got out. | 屏蔽了一切向外发送的信号 |
[15:33] | There’s 47 active viewers. This is great. | 有47个活跃观众了 太棒了 |
[15:38] | @ghostbusters 420 says, “Eek.” | 用户@捉鬼敢死队420留言 “啊呀” |
[15:42] | Eek. | 啊呀 |
[15:43] | And there’s a pair of emoji eyes from JoJo74. | 然后用户@巧巧74发了一对眼睛的表情 |
[15:47] | I wondered whether or not she would tune in. | 我还在想她会不会看呢 |
[15:50] | Have you got a new girlfriend? | 你是交了新女友吗 |
[15:53] | You’re kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[15:54] | – Who’d have me? – Good point. | -谁看得上我啊 -有道理 |
[16:38] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[16:40] | Astrid, take it easy. | 艾丝翠德 悠着点 |
[16:42] | This building’s older than Richard. | 这建筑比理查德年龄还大 |
[16:44] | Helen, are you seeing this? | 海伦 你看到了吗 |
[16:47] | Lower your head a bit. | 把头低下点 |
[16:53] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么东西 |
[17:03] | Hope you’re up to date on your jabs. | 希望你按时打破伤风疫苗了 |
[17:05] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么用的 |
[17:07] | You getting this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[17:10] | Astrid, what is it? What am I missing? | 艾丝翠德 那是什么 我漏了什么信息吗 |
[17:14] | Kettering. | 凯特林 |
[17:16] | That’s the name on the dossier. | 那不是档案上的名字吗 |
[17:19] | Put your camera at the book. | 把你的摄影机对准书拍 |
[17:25] | May God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂 |
[17:28] | Guys. You need to get up here. | 你们快上来这里 |
[17:30] | I think I found something. | 我觉得我找到有意思的东西了 |
[17:33] | Hello. I need to get to Astrid. | 喂喂 我得到艾丝翠德那边去 |
[17:34] | Now, tell me, do I go straight on, or should I go back? | 告诉我我是该往前走还是调头 |
[17:37] | – What’s quickest? – There is no straight-on. | -哪边快 -往前走没路了啊 |
[17:39] | No, there is a straight-on. I can see it. | 不啊 前面有路 我能看见 |
[17:44] | What? It’s not on the schematic? | 什么 平面图上没显示吗 |
[17:46] | Okay, all right, well I’m just gonna head straight | 好吧 我往前走好了 |
[17:48] | and see what happens, all right? | 看看前面有什么 |
[17:49] | Astrid’s the other way, Gus. | 艾丝翠德在另一个方向 格斯 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna get lost, you silly bugger. | 你会迷路的 你个小白痴 |
[17:53] | I’m fine, Dad. I’ll be f– | 我没事 老爸 不会有… |
[17:56] | Gus! Gus! | 格斯 格斯 |
[17:58] | Astrid, Elton, can you see Gus? | 艾丝翠德 艾尔顿 你们能看见格斯吗 |
[18:00] | We can’t see his feed. | 我们看不到他的画面了 |
[18:02] | Gus, you there? | 格斯 你在吗 |
[18:05] | – Elton? – Uh, negative. | -艾尔顿 你呢 -看不到 |
[18:07] | – Gus! Gus! – Helen? | -格斯 格斯 -海伦 |
[18:10] | You getting this? Over. | 你看到这个了吗 完毕 |
[18:14] | Now he’s gone. | 这下他失联了 |
[18:17] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[18:20] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[18:30] | Hey, I can see the property development guy. | 我看见那个房地产开发商了 |
[18:33] | Okay. Go outside and ask him if there’s been any extensions | 好 去问问他20世纪60年代之后这栋建筑 |
[18:36] | or additional building works since the 1960s. | 有没有扩建或改造过 |
[18:39] | Do I have to? He’s horrible. | 非得去吗 他很讨厌 |
[18:41] | Yes, you do. Go on. | 是的 快去吧 |
[19:03] | Hey, guys, you getting this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[19:07] | Anyone topside reading Papa Bear, come back. | 楼上收到熊爸爸信号的人请回复 |
[19:11] | Gee whizz. | 老天 |
[19:17] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[19:18] | Bums and fannies! | 屁股和阴户 |
[19:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:23] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[19:24] | Twelve was all I could manage. | 可惜我只对付得了12个 |
[19:27] | – Show yourself. – Are you the door? | -快出来 -你就是那扇门吗 |
[19:30] | No, the door’s– Door’s there. | 不是 门…门在那边 |
[19:34] | Something woke me. | 有什么唤醒了我 |
[19:36] | Someone in this building can release me. | 这栋房子里的某个人可以释放我 |
[19:41] | Let me take my revenge. | 让我复仇吧 |
[19:43] | Take me with you. | 带我走 |
[19:44] | Hey, I’m flattered, but… | 我很荣幸 但是… |
[19:47] | you should know I’m married. | 我该告诉你 我已经结婚了 |
[19:48] | You were married. | 你是曾经结过婚 |
[19:51] | – What’d you say? – Poor Emily. | -你说什么 -可怜的艾米莉 |
[19:53] | She does miss you so. | 她的确很想你 |
[19:55] | How can she possibly know that? | 她怎么可能知道这个 |
[19:58] | – She’s got a message for you, Gus. – A message? | -她有话要我转告你 -什么话 |
[20:00] | – She says… they lied. – What message? | -她说 他们说谎了 -什么话 |
[20:03] | – Who lied? – Everybody lies to you. | -谁说谎了 -所有人都对你说谎了 |
[20:06] | – Gus? – The old man | -格斯 -那个老头 |
[20:08] | wishes it had been you and not her. | 希望死的是你而不是她 |
[20:11] | – The girl is not what she seems. – Gus! | -那女孩不是表面看起来那样 -格斯 |
[20:14] | And the boy… Ooh, the boy has lied to you | 至于那个男孩 他从你们第一次见面开始 |
[20:17] | from the moment you met him. | 就一直骗你 |
[20:19] | What boy? What boy? | 什么男孩 什么男孩 |
[20:32] | What? I’m having a wank. | 干嘛 我在撸管 |
[20:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:37] | Question. | 问个问题 |
[20:38] | Has there been any additional building work | 1960年代后这里有没有 |
[20:40] | – done here since the 1960s? – No. Why? | -扩建改造过 -没有 怎么了 |
[20:42] | Well, Gus seems to have discovered | 格斯好像发现了这栋建筑 |
[20:44] | a new part of the building. | 有新的部分 |
[20:48] | – How big? – What do you mean? | -有多大 -什么意思 |
[20:51] | I mean, is it big enough for another apartment? | 我是指空间足够再建一间公寓吗 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | Show yourself demon. | 邪灵 现身吧 |
[21:04] | Help me get my revenge, | 帮我复仇 |
[21:07] | and I’ll tell you everything. | 我就把一切都告诉你 |
[21:10] | Maybe even let poor dead Emily speak again. | 甚至可能让可怜的艾米莉再次开口 |
[21:13] | Jesus Christ! No! | 老天 不 |
[21:17] | What was his last position? | 他最后出现在哪里 |
[21:19] | North corner, basement. | 北角 地下室 |
[21:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:24] | Sorry. Hello. | 抱歉 你好 |
[21:27] | What’s this? Why’s it got my name on it? | 这是什么 为什么有我名字在上面 |
[21:31] | Found it upstairs? | 我在楼上找到的 |
[21:32] | – Where is Gus, Astrid? – Follow me. | -格斯在哪儿 艾丝翠德 -跟我来 |
[21:40] | – They murdered me. – Stay back, Tiny Tim! | -他们杀害了我 -别过来 小蒂姆[歌手] |
[21:42] | Butchered me. Without trial. | 将我残忍屠杀 未经审判 |
[21:44] | But I knew they were coming, so I cast a spell. | 但我知道他们会来 所以我施了咒 |
[21:48] | It just didn’t go according to plan. | 只是没能按原计划进行 |
[21:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[21:52] | Emily says she never stopped loving you. | 艾米莉说她从没停止过爱你 |
[21:55] | She says help Mary. | 她叫你帮玛丽 |
[21:58] | She deserves her revenge so she can rest. | 应该让玛丽报仇雪恨 这样她才能安息 |
[22:02] | If you love me, you’d do it, Gus. | 如果你爱我 你就会这么做 格斯 |
[22:09] | That’s where Gus went straight on. | 格斯就是在那里往前走了 |
[22:11] | Which way? Watch out. | 哪边走 当心 |
[22:17] | Astrid? | 艾丝翠德 |
[22:19] | Poor Mary Culford! | 可怜的玛丽·卡尔福德 |
[22:22] | Emily would never help a psychopath like you! | 艾米莉绝对不会帮你这样的疯子 |
[22:25] | – Gus!- Elton! | -格斯 -艾尔顿 |
[22:27] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 快出去 |
[22:29] | The doll is possessed. | 那个娃娃被鬼附身了 |
[22:31] | What doll? | 什么娃娃 |
[22:42] | Cut my wank short for this? | 你们打断我撸管就为了这个 |
[22:44] | Just a child’s toy, for Christ’s sake. | 不过是个孩子的玩具 |
[22:47] | Think we should go check on Gus, Mr. Kettering. | 我们应该去看看格斯 凯特林先生 |
[22:51] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[23:21] | They’ve all gone. Left me on my own. | 他们都走了 丢下我一个人 |
[23:26] | Same as always. | 一如既往 |
[23:29] | Well, you’re not on your own. | 你不是一个人 |
[23:31] | You’ve got me. | 你有我呢 |
[23:32] | Let’s go watch “The Chase.” | 我们去看《追捕》 |
[23:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:00] | You okay to drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以的 |
[24:04] | Of course, I am. | 当然没问题 |
[24:05] | Right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[24:49] | Limp cock. | 阳痿男 |
[25:41] | You ever had a paranormal experience? | 你经历过灵异事件吗 |
[25:43] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:46] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[25:54] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[26:09] | 白床单小组前往莱斯特郡调查 全英国闹鬼最严重的男孩 | |
[26:10] | – And where are you from? – Leicestershire. | -你老家在哪儿 -莱斯特郡 |
[26:20] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[26:22] | Nothing. Nothing happened to me. | 没事 我没任何问题 |
[26:37] | Holy shit. | 我去 |