时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Eat PP7, Oddjob. | 吃子弹吧 杂工 |
[00:10] | My remote mine didn’t go off. | 我的遥控地雷没引爆 |
[00:11] | Because you’re shit. | 因为你很烂 |
[00:13] | Christina, bring up the washing. | 克里斯蒂娜 把洗好的衣服拿上来 |
[00:15] | It’s Lionel’s turn. | 轮到莱昂内尔了 |
[00:16] | I don’t want to, it’s creepy down there. | 我不想去 下面好可怕 |
[00:19] | Lionel, now. | 莱昂内尔 快点 |
[00:41] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[01:05] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[01:29] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:44] | Hello, partner. | 你好 搭档 |
[01:45] | You ready for another week on the front lines? | 准备好下一周的前线生活了吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. Do you want to come in? | 嗯 你想进来坐坐吗 |
[01:49] | I’m just finishing up my breakfast. | 我正在吃早饭 |
[01:51] | I mean, it’d be good if we could just get goin’, really. | 我们最好还是赶紧出发 |
[01:53] | I’ve been to see Dave already, got the job sheet. | 我已经去找过戴夫了 拿到了工作表 |
[01:55] | – Where are we off to first? – “Narfook.” | -我们先去哪里 -“纳”福克 |
[01:59] | – Norfolk. – Okay. | -是诺福克啦 -好吧 |
[02:02] | Uh, just– Yeah. | 你… 好的 |
[02:04] | That’s me as Princess Mononoke. | 这是我扮成幽灵公主 |
[02:07] | Fake fur, obviously. | 当然了 这是假皮毛 |
[02:09] | I love that film. Saw it twice this summer. | 我很喜欢那部电影 这个夏天看了两遍 |
[02:12] | Have they re-released it? | 重映过吗 |
[02:14] | Good morning, good morning! | 早上好啊 早上好 |
[02:17] | You seem extremely chipper, Gus. | 你看上去很有精神啊 格斯 |
[02:20] | Why wouldn’t I be? It’s a lovely day. | 为什么要没精神 今天天气多好 |
[02:21] | Well, Friday night, you seemed a bit… | 周五晚上 你看上去还有点… |
[02:24] | Bit– Bit what? | 有点…有点什么 |
[02:25] | – Off. – Ah, you know, just tired. | -不对劲 -就是累了而已 |
[02:27] | Been a long day and then the whole possessed doll | 度过了漫长的一天 又遇到一个 |
[02:30] | talking in the voice of my dead wife thing just– | 用我亡妻的声音说话的鬼娃娃 就… |
[02:33] | It misaligned me slightly. | 让我有点错乱了 |
[02:34] | Sorry we didn’t catch on the live stream. | 可惜没直播到那些画面 |
[02:36] | – Isn’t it? – Imagine the traction. | -就是啊 -想想这影响会有多大 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. – We still passed 2,000 subscribers. | -是啊 -我们还是增加到两千多个订阅者 |
[02:40] | Every cloud. What are you doin’ today? | 凡事有两面 你们今天有什么安排 |
[02:42] | You wanna– You wanna tag along, ride shotgun with us? | 要不要一起来 坐副驾 |
[02:44] | – Ah, can I? – Yep. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[02:46] | Hey, Gus, we’re not going to anywhere haunted, are we? | 格斯 我们不会又去闹鬼的地方吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, this guy. It’s not haunted, is it? | 这家伙 “这里没有闹鬼吧” |
[02:50] | No, it’s not haunted. | 不 那里不闹鬼 |
[02:52] | What a cowardly lion. What are you doin’? You wanna come? | 真是头胆小狮 你有安排吗 一起来吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, no, my fans are up in arms about the lack of new content. | 不了 我的粉丝因为我一直没发新内容很生气 |
[02:58] | I’ve got to make a make up tutorial today. | 我今天要出一集化妆教程 |
[03:00] | I hear that. Come on, guys. | 理解 好了 |
[03:01] | Let’s split. Hey, you gonna watch the eclipse later? | 分头行动吧 你们等一下要看日食吗 |
[03:04] | – Yeah. – Mind your eyes. | -嗯 -小心眼睛 |
[03:10] | I’m glad you’re onboard. | 我很高兴你们愿意加入 |
[03:11] | So good to have you here. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[03:12] | – It’s an honor. – Doctor. Doctor. | -很荣幸 -博士 博士 |
[03:15] | I really need to ask you something important. | 我有很重要的事要问你 |
[03:17] | When I’m with my throng, you don’t interrupt. | 我和其他人说话时 别打断我 |
[03:19] | I thought we made that clear. What is it? | 我不是早就和你说过了吗 什么事 |
[03:21] | Sorry, doctor, but I just wanted to ask | 抱歉 博士 我只是想问问 |
[03:24] | what I should do about refreshments | 我应该怎么准备 |
[03:25] | and onsite facilities for the event? | 活动的茶点和现场设施 |
[03:27] | Maybe people would like a quick last toilet before the ascension. | 也许他们会想要在升天之前最后上一次厕所 |
[03:31] | Sweet one, the last thing on the mind of these pilgrims | 亲爱的 三明治和排便是这些朝圣者 |
[03:33] | would be sandwiches and shitting. | 最不关心的东西 |
[03:34] | Stop being so bound to this dimension. | 不要再受这个维度束缚 |
[03:37] | It’ll make the transference more painful. | 这只会让转移更痛苦 |
[03:41] | Have you learned nothing from my teachings? | 你从我身上一点东西都没学到吗 |
[03:43] | – Sorry, doctor. – Okay. | -抱歉 博士 -好了 |
[03:47] | The eclipse will begin in eight hours. | 日食八小时后就开始了 |
[03:50] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[04:00] | Suffer the little children to come unto me… | 受苦的孩子们到我身边 |
[04:06] | for theirs is the kingdom of Eternis. | 一起前往永恒乐园 |
[04:15] | – Richard. – Good morning, Helen. | -理查德 -早上好 海伦 |
[04:17] | How are you today? | 你今天好吗 |
[04:19] | Not too bad, actually. | 还不赖 |
[04:20] | About to do another video today. | 今天要再录一段视频 |
[04:22] | I saw a classic John Carpenter film. | 我看了一部经典的约翰·卡朋特电影 |
[04:24] | Well, I’d like to look at it later on, | 我很愿意之后找时间看看 |
[04:25] | it’s something to look forward to. | 有个盼头 |
[04:27] | What are you up to today? | 你今天打算做什么 |
[04:28] | Just having a cup of tea, watching the telly. | 我正在喝茶 看电视 |
[04:31] | Life insurance adverts, mostly. | 播的都是人寿保险广告 |
[04:33] | You want me to pop back then? We can watch me together? | 那你想让我回去吗 可以一起看我录视频 |
[04:38] | – Richard? – Sorry. Have to go. | -理查德 -抱歉 先挂了 |
[04:42] | Ri– | 理… |
[05:05] | Our website… | 我们的网站… |
[05:07] | …see the moon passing in front of the sun | 不用转眼 就能看到 |
[05:11] | without turning your eyes… | 月球在太阳前面经过 |
[05:12] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[05:13] | I told you. Norfolk. | 我告诉你了 诺福克 |
[05:16] | So why did we just pass a sign saying | 那为什么我们刚路过个路标写着 |
[05:17] | “Welcome to Leicestershire”? | “欢迎来到莱斯特郡” |
[05:19] | Uh, did I say Norfolk? I actually meant Leicestershire. | 我说诺福克了吗 我是想说莱斯特郡 |
[05:22] | Why are we going to Leicestershire? | 我们为什么要去莱斯特郡 |
[05:23] | I– I don’t– I don’t want to go to Leicestershire. | 我不… 我不想去莱斯特郡 |
[05:25] | What’s wrong with Leicestershire? | 莱斯特郡怎么了 |
[05:33] | 欣克利 罗利菲尔兹 艾尔斯通 | |
[05:35] | Elton, do you want to fill Astrid in on this one? | 艾尔顿 你想给艾丝翠德解释一下吗 |
[05:44] | – You lied to me. – I lied to you. | -你骗了我 -我骗了你 |
[05:46] | That is rich comin’ from him. | 他还有脸说这句话 |
[05:47] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你们在说什么 |
[05:49] | There’s a little bit more than meets the eye to Mr. Elton John. | 艾尔顿·约翰先生不是看上去这么简单 |
[05:52] | Here, have a look. | 来 看看这个 |
[05:54] | Page 15. | 第15页 |
[05:58] | “Here in clear Leicestershire, 1997, | “1997年 在莱斯特郡 |
[06:00] | the young boy insists his house | 那个小男孩坚称他的家 |
[06:02] | is being terrorized by a fiery ghost, | 被一只燃烧的鬼侵袭了 |
[06:05] | and despite of all efforts to discredit him, several factors, | 尽管我们试图证明他在说谎 但有几个因素 |
[06:07] | including lie detector tests and some minor structural damage, | 包括测谎仪测试以及轻微建筑损坏 |
[06:10] | would seem to corroborate his story.” | 似乎都证实了他的说法” |
[06:11] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[06:13] | That’s a picture of my wife, Emily. | 那是我妻子的照片 艾米莉 |
[06:15] | Look at top left. | 看左上角 |
[06:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:23] | – Elton? – Yeah. | -是艾尔顿 -对 |
[06:24] | He was the case she couldn’t crack. | 他就是她没法揭开的谜团 |
[06:26] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[06:31] | Elton! | 艾尔顿 |
[06:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:40] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[06:42] | You, uh, all right, boss? | 你没事吧 老板 |
[06:45] | They’re watching me. | 他们在监视我 |
[06:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:48] | I don’t know, the Russians, the Chinese. | 我不知道 俄罗斯人 中国人 |
[06:50] | I mean, it could be anybody. | 任何人都有可能 |
[06:51] | Should we call somebody? | 我们该打给谁吗 |
[06:53] | Who do you propose we call? | 你提议我们打给谁 |
[06:59] | Look, look. | 你看 |
[07:03] | They’re filming me with my own security camera, | 他们在用我的安保摄像头拍我 |
[07:05] | and sending me the footage. They’re trolling me. | 还给我发送画面 他们在挑衅我 |
[07:07] | Someone’s hacked into Smyle? | 有人黑进了斯迈尔吗 |
[07:08] | That’s impossible. Smyle’s unhackable. | 不可能 没人能黑进斯迈尔 |
[07:10] | Well, can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[07:12] | If only Gus Roberts were here. | 要是格斯·罗伯茨在就好了 |
[07:16] | Why didn’t you tell us the truth? | 你为什么不告诉我们真相 |
[07:19] | I couldn’t tell you ’cause… | 我没法告诉你 因为 |
[07:22] | we couldn’t tell anybody. | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[07:24] | I swore I’d never go back there again. | 我发过誓 我永远不会再回那里 |
[07:28] | I remember calling for help but no one could hear me. | 我记得我求救 但没人能听到 |
[07:34] | When I escaped, things only got worse. | 我逃出来后 事情只变得更糟 |
[07:41] | My sister told my mom, my mom told a neighbor, | 我妹妹告诉我妈 我妈告诉了一个邻居 |
[07:43] | and then it just escalated from there. | 然后事态就不断升级 |
[07:50] | And then the scientists came. | 然后科学家来了 |
[07:55] | They took over the whole house, | 他们接管了房子 |
[07:57] | and they prodded me and took readings and measurements, | 他们给我接上各种仪器 看读数 测指标 |
[08:01] | and asked me a bunch of questions. | 问了我一大堆问题 |
[08:07] | Journalists showed up demanding pictures and interviews. | 记者也来了 要求拍照和采访 |
[08:14] | There were so many people, and yet, I still felt so alone. | 我周围总是有很多人 可我依旧很孤独 |
[08:21] | They were knocking on the door at all times of the day, | 总有人来敲我家门 |
[08:24] | most of them just being mean or nosy, | 大多是来嘲笑我或者打听闲事的 |
[08:27] | and some came to help but | 有些人是来帮忙的 |
[08:29] | they all just hoped to catch a glimpse of me. | 但也只是为了能看我一眼 |
[08:41] | Eventually, we just ran away, me, mom and dad. | 最后 我和爸爸妈妈只得逃离 |
[08:48] | And Helen? | 那海伦呢 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Of course, Helen. | 对 当然 还有海伦 |
[08:52] | I think I’m starting to understand why Helen is the way she is. | 我有点明白为什么海伦是这个样子了 |
[08:57] | We’ve spent our whole lives moving around. | 我们一生都在四处漂泊 |
[09:00] | Why do you think I’ve had so many different jobs? | 不然你们觉得我为什么会做过那么多工作 |
[09:03] | Just thought you were a quitter. | 我只是以为你特别容易放弃呢 |
[09:05] | It was a media circus. | 媒体无处不在 |
[09:07] | We had to move and change our identities. | 我们不得不搬家 改名换姓 |
[09:10] | I knew Elton John wasn’t your real name. | 我就知道艾尔顿·约翰不是你的真名 |
[09:12] | – It’s not. – What is it? | -确实不是 -那你叫什么 |
[09:14] | Lionel Richie. | 莱昂内尔·里奇[同名歌手] |
[09:18] | Well, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you, | 那么 很高兴终于认识你 |
[09:20] | Lionel Richie. | 莱昂内尔·里奇 |
[09:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:23] | Must have been awful for you. | 这种生活对你来说一定很糟 |
[09:26] | I’ve spent my whole life | 我这一生 |
[09:30] | seeing things that didn’t make sense, | 不断会看到那些不可思议的东西 |
[09:33] | and it’s all because of that house. | 都是因为那栋房子 |
[09:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[09:36] | It was never about the house. | 跟那栋房子根本没关系 |
[09:38] | It was always about you. | 这都是因为你 |
[09:40] | You were the door that Mary Colford could sense. | 你就是玛丽·卡尔福德能感知到的那扇门 |
[09:42] | What do you mean, door? | 什么意思 什么门 |
[09:43] | A door, a conduit, a gateway between worlds. | 门 管道 不同世界之间的通道 |
[09:48] | I have been working in paranormal investigation for 15 years, | 我研究超自然现象已经15年了 |
[09:52] | and I’ve witnessed precisely fuck-o. | 连半个鬼影都没见过 |
[09:55] | But in the months since I’ve met him, | 但自从我遇见他后的短短几个月里 |
[09:57] | I’ve exorcised a dead dog; | 我给一条死狗驱过魔 |
[09:59] | I’ve spoken to the ghost of a World War II soldier; | 我和一个二战士兵的鬼魂说过话 |
[10:03] | I’ve been assaulted by a rag doll | 我还被一个布娃娃攻击过 |
[10:04] | which is possessed by a serial killer. | 因为它被一个连环杀手的鬼魂附了身 |
[10:07] | – What’s your point? – You’re special. | -你到底想说什么 -你很特别 |
[10:10] | I think you might need to go back to Hinkley. | 我觉得你需要回到欣克利去 |
[10:14] | When I went back to that hospital, | 我之前回到那个医院去 |
[10:16] | it helped me. | 那对我帮助很大 |
[10:18] | This might do the same for you. | 这么做对你应该也一样有好处 |
[10:20] | Plus, you won’t be alone, we’ll be there. Right? | 而且你并不孤单 我们陪着你呢 对吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Plus, I mean, this could be great for the channel. | 对 再说 对我们的频道可能也有好处 |
[10:25] | We’re not filming it. | 不要拍这个 |
[10:27] | – TBC. – No. | -到时再说 -不行 |
[10:30] | Okay, to be fair, I’ve started to run trials already. | 公平地说 我已经开始构思新内容了 |
[10:32] | “The Hinkley Boy Returns.” | 《欣克利男孩归来》 |
[10:33] | Look. Maybe you’re right. | 听我说 也许你是对的 |
[10:36] | Okay, maybe going back is something I need to do. | 也许回去是我需要做的事 |
[10:38] | Maybe I should have done it a long time ago. | 也许我很早之前就该这样做了 |
[10:41] | But if we do it, we’re doing it for me. | 但如果我们要回去 那只能是为了我 |
[10:44] | This one is just for us. | 这次只能我们三个参与 |
[10:51] | I just want the lights to go red during the eclipse. | 我只想要日食时有红色的灯光 |
[10:54] | – Is that so difficult? – No, I understand. | -有那么难吗 -不 我明白 |
[10:56] | Red. Just red. | 红色 只要红色 |
[10:58] | Yep. Red. | 对 红色 |
[11:00] | This is an interdimensional transference, | 这是一次跨维度的传送 |
[11:02] | not a fucking Pride march. | 不是什么该死的同志骄傲游行 |
[11:03] | – Sorry. – Shan’t miss these morons. | -抱歉 -我肯定不会想念这群蠢蛋的 |
[11:05] | The sooner we’re rid of them, the better. | 真想快点摆脱他们 越快越好 |
[11:07] | Everyone’s coming with us to Eternis. | 大家都会和我们一起去永恒乐园的 |
[11:09] | Yes. Yes, everyone’s coming. | 对 没错 大家都会去 |
[11:12] | This I will miss. What is this again? | 这我倒是会想念的 这是什么来着 |
[11:13] | Bold’s two-in-one liquid tabs. | 博尔德牌的二合一洗衣液 |
[11:16] | Bold. | 博尔德 |
[11:18] | I feel the boundary between worlds weakening | 随着日食临近 我感到世界之间的壁垒 |
[11:21] | as the eclipse draws near. | 逐渐变弱 |
[11:24] | But the Smyle signals still prevent us from crossing. | 但是斯迈尔的信号还在阻挡我们跨越 |
[11:26] | I just wish there was something we could do. | 我就是希望我们能做点什么 |
[11:28] | What about the page? | 用书页怎么样 |
[11:30] | Chapter 15, verse 97, of the incantation. | 第15章 第97节的咒语 |
[11:34] | The signal is stronger even than the magic of the page, | 信号比书页的法力还要强 |
[11:36] | but now that I know how to block it– | 但现在我知道该如何屏蔽它了… |
[11:40] | Sweetness. | 亲爱的 |
[11:43] | Would you do something for me? | 你愿意为我做件事吗 |
[11:45] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[11:47] | And for those of you who haven’t seen “They Live,” | 给没看过《极度空间》的朋友们说说 |
[11:50] | it’s this crazy sci-fi about aliens taking over the Earth | 这部科幻片讲的是外星人通过控制人类大脑 |
[11:54] | by controlling people’s minds. | 占领地球 |
[11:56] | It’s the kind of film where people seem normal but act weird | 片子里人人看似正常 但行为怪异 |
[12:00] | ’cause they’re not who you think they are. | 因为他们已经不是你们认识的人了 |
[12:08] | So, uh, what you’ll need is some basic blue foundation. | 所以 你们需要一些基础的蓝色粉底 |
[12:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:22] | I hate this place. | 我恨这个地方 |
[12:25] | We’re right with you, Elton. | 我们陪着你呢 艾尔顿 |
[12:29] | Hey, why does– why does it say in Emily’s notes, | 为什么…为什么艾米丽写了 |
[12:32] | “must contact Toynbee”? | “必须联系托因比” |
[12:34] | Did she know him? | 她认识他吗 |
[12:36] | I think she talked about it but… | 她好像说过这事 但… |
[12:39] | nothing ever happened. | 从没真的联系过他 |
[12:42] | She stood right there. | 她当时就站在那个位置 |
[12:48] | Come, grab the exospector. Let’s go. | 来 拿上探测仪 走吧 |
[12:52] | They’re not gonna let a bunch of strangers into their house. | 他们是不会让一群陌生人进屋的 |
[12:55] | Come on. One more knock, and then we’ll leave. | 再敲一次门 没人我们就走 |
[13:00] | Well. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | Well, hello. Who are you, then? | 你们好啊 你们是谁 |
[13:04] | I’m Gus Roberts, | 我是格斯·罗伯茨 |
[13:05] | this is my colleague, Mr. Elton John. | 这是我同事 艾尔顿·约翰先生 |
[13:06] | Come in. Come in. | 请进 请进 |
[13:09] | Friendly man. | 真友善 |
[13:11] | So, what brings you to Hinkley, | 什么风把你们吹来欣克利了 |
[13:14] | and how can we help? | 有什么需要我们帮忙的吗 |
[13:16] | Right. Well, um, in 1997, something happened | 是这样 在1997年 我的朋友兼同事 |
[13:20] | to my friend and colleague, Elton here, in your basement. | 艾尔顿 在你家地下室遭遇了点事 |
[13:23] | Who is it, Dad? | 他们是谁呀 爸爸 |
[13:24] | This is Gus, Elton and Astrid. | 这是格斯 艾尔顿 和艾丝翠德 |
[13:26] | – It’s the Truth Seekers. – The Truth Seekers? | -他们是”真相探寻者” -真相探寻者 |
[13:29] | They’re paranormal investigators. | 他们是调查灵异现象的 |
[13:30] | I’ve watched all their videos. | 我看过他们所有视频 |
[13:32] | – I was your 2,000th subscriber. – Oh, really? | -我是你第2000个粉丝 -是嘛 |
[13:35] | Wow, we’re famous. | 我们出名了 |
[13:36] | Can I ask you some questions about your cases? | 我能问些关于你们那些案件的问题吗 |
[13:39] | I’d love to hear all about them. | 我很想听你们说说 |
[13:40] | Yeah, yeah, sure, why not. | 嗯 可以啊 有何不可 |
[13:42] | – I’ll put the kettle on. – Okay. | -我去烧水泡茶 -好啊 |
[13:45] | Boss, | 老板 |
[13:46] | I think I’ve discovered a way to uncover | 我貌似找到办法查出 |
[13:48] | who’s behind all this trolling and hacking shit. | 是那个贱逼偷偷黑进系统挑衅你了 |
[13:50] | Oh, Bjorn, try and form a sentence without swearing. | 比约恩 麻烦试着说话别带脏字 |
[13:54] | – Sorry. – Thank you. Carry on. | -抱歉 -谢谢 你继续说 |
[13:57] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:58] | If we use the Smyle masts, | 如果我们利用斯迈尔的信号塔 |
[14:01] | we can triangulate the location of the troll. | 就可以三角定位这个挑衅者了 |
[14:05] | Bjorn, that’s genius. | 比约恩 你真是太有才了 |
[14:08] | Well done, my boy. | 干得漂亮 小伙子 |
[14:10] | How many pings from the hackers | 要有几条这些黑客的位置信息 |
[14:11] | before we get a precise location? | 我们才能有确切定位 |
[14:14] | Three of the fuckers. | 三条操蛋信息就够了 |
[14:19] | That’s one down. | 已经有一条了 |
[14:21] | The game’s afoot. | 游戏开始了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, we couldn’t get Elton to leave the bloody Darkside. | 是啊 我们都没法把艾尔顿拖出暗域号 |
[14:27] | I thought you always pretend to be scared for the camera. | 我还以为你是为了拍摄效果假装害怕 |
[14:30] | No, no, that’s, uh, genuine fear. | 不不 我是真情实感地害怕 |
[14:33] | We were hoping we’d be able to have a look in your basement. | 我们希望能看看你家的地下室 |
[14:35] | Of course. Charlotte, dear, | 没问题 夏洛特 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | why don’t you go and show these lovely people where to go. | 你给这群可爱的人们带个路吧 |
[14:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | – You can do this, Elton. – Yeah, yeah. | -你能做到的 艾尔顿 -嗯嗯 |
[14:57] | Go on, mate. | 去吧 兄弟 |
[15:15] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[15:27] | This isn’t what I remember at all. | 这完全不是我记忆中的样子 |
[15:30] | There was this creepy washer/dryer thingy here | 这里原来有台吓人的洗烘一体机 |
[15:33] | where the ghost came out of and… | 那只鬼就是从里面钻出来的 而且… |
[15:35] | there were all these weird noises. | 以前有很多奇怪的响声 |
[15:38] | And I had goosebumps. | 我总吓出一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[15:40] | This– This is nice. | 而这里… 这里很好 |
[15:44] | I told you it’s never been about the place, all right? | 我告诉过你了 这事从来都和地点无关 |
[15:48] | It’s always been about you, Elton. | 一直以来你才是关键 艾尔顿 |
[15:49] | Yes, so you say, but… | 对 你是这么说 但是… |
[15:52] | Gus, I don’t feel anything at all. | 格斯 我什么都感觉不到 |
[15:55] | Look, I’m gonna get a bit more gear. | 听着 我再拿些装备来 |
[15:59] | I think I’ll go after the spirit pump in the van. | 就拿车上那台鬼魂泵好了 |
[16:02] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我很快就回来 |
[16:16] | Thanks so much for doing this. | 很感谢你这么做 |
[16:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:20] | I really wanted to see Eternis. | 我本来真的很想亲眼看到永恒乐园 |
[16:22] | Alas, that is not to be. | 可惜你不能如愿了 |
[16:26] | Do you remember what needs to be done? | 你还记得该做什么吗 |
[16:41] | I’m frightened. | 我很害怕 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | I said I’m frightened. | 我说我很害怕 |
[16:47] | Frightened? | 害怕 |
[16:48] | You should be thrilled. | 你应该激动才对 |
[16:50] | You get to help me live forever! | 你有幸帮助我获得永生 |
[16:52] | I want to live forever with you, | 我想和你一起永生不死 |
[16:55] | My teacher. | 我的导师 |
[16:56] | Whenever I gather with my fellow immortals of Eternis, | 每当我和永恒乐园里其他永生者齐聚一堂 |
[17:00] | and talk of life here on this prison planet | 谈起我们升天之前 |
[17:03] | before we gained our celestial emancipation, | 在这个牢笼星球的生活时 |
[17:06] | we will remember you and your sacrifice. | 我们都会牢记你和你做出的牺牲 |
[17:10] | Your name shall never be forgotten, Allegra. | 我们将永远铭记你的名字 拉拉 |
[17:13] | It’s Laura. | 是劳拉 |
[17:52] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[17:56] | Front door was open. | 大门开着 |
[17:59] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[18:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:03] | You sounded a bit off on the phone earlier, | 你之前在电话里听起来不太对劲 |
[18:05] | so I brought some supplies from home. | 所以我从家里带了点日用品来 |
[18:09] | My Uber driver was giving me really funny looks. Weirdo. | 优步司机看我的眼神很古怪 真是怪人 |
[18:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:24] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[18:29] | It’s happening again. | 又发生了 |
[18:34] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[19:02] | My chosen ones. | 各位天选之人 |
[19:03] | My loyal followers. My flock. | 我忠诚的追随者们 我的信众 |
[19:08] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
[19:11] | No. | 不对 |
[19:13] | Sorry, what’s happening? | 不好意思 这是怎么回事 |
[19:15] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[19:17] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:24] | It was me. Gus is right. | 是我 格斯说得对 |
[19:27] | This is all because of me. | 这一切都是因为我 |
[19:29] | Elton. There’s something I need to tell you. | 艾尔顿 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[19:32] | When I woke up in the hospital, | 我在医院醒来时 |
[19:34] | it was like a nightmare | 感觉像是一个 |
[19:36] | I’d already woken up from a thousand times. | 我醒来过无数次的噩梦 |
[19:38] | But the time I stayed awake was the time you appeared. | 但我能保持清醒的时候就是你出现的时候 |
[19:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:45] | I haven’t been telling you the whole truth. | 我隐瞒了一些事没告诉你 |
[19:55] | Yes. Right. | 对了 就是这个 |
[20:05] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[20:10] | – Astrid, no. No! – It’s okay, Elton. | -艾丝翠德 不要 -没事的 艾尔顿 |
[20:28] | Wasn’t her time. | 当时她命不该绝 |
[20:30] | You were the only one who could save her. | 只有你能救她 |
[20:33] | You were a shining door in the darkness. | 你就像是黑暗中一扇发光的门 |
[20:36] | I had to push her through, | 我必须把她推出那扇门 |
[20:37] | back to the world of the living. | 让她回到人间 |
[20:39] | Who? Who are you talking about? | 谁 你到底在说谁 |
[20:42] | She’s talking about me, Elton. | 她说的是我 艾尔顿 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry, Gus. | 对不起 格斯 |
[20:49] | Searched for you for so long. | 我找了你好久 |
[20:52] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么要离开我 |
[20:53] | I didn’t leave you. | 我没离开你 |
[20:54] | I went to find a future for us. | 我去找属于我们的未来 |
[20:57] | An eternal future. | 一个永恒的未来 |
[20:59] | So much that I didn’t understand, | 那时我有好多事不明白 |
[21:01] | that I don’t understand. | 我现在仍然没弄明白 |
[21:04] | And then we stopped talking, and then you just disappeared. | 然后我们不再交谈 接着你就消失了 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:08] | I wasn’t allowed to tell you, it was secret. | 我当时不能告诉你 那是秘密 |
[21:12] | Not until we knew it could be done. | 必须先确认能成功 |
[21:13] | Knew what could be done? | 确认什么能成功 |
[21:15] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[21:17] | I wanted us to be together in paradise. | 我希望我们能一起上天堂 |
[21:21] | But he murdered me. | 但他杀了我 |
[21:25] | They told me you’d been killed in an accident. | 他们告诉我你死于一场车祸 |
[21:28] | They lied. | 他们说谎了 |
[21:31] | Who murdered you? | 是谁杀害了你 |
[21:33] | Toynbee. | 托因比 |
[21:36] | You died in 1997 and you didn’t think to tell me? | 你1997年就死了 却没想过要告诉我 |
[21:39] | I didn’t know at first. | 我一开始也不知道 |
[21:41] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候得知的 |
[21:42] | At the hospital, when you and Gus brought me fully into this world. | 在医院 你和格斯把我完全带回这个世界时 |
[21:46] | The hospital? | 医院 |
[21:48] | That was a whole month ago, Astrid. | 那都是一个月前的事了 艾丝翠德 |
[21:49] | A month is nothing, try 23 years, Lionel. | 一个月不算什么 23年才过分 莱昂内尔 |
[21:52] | At least I’ve been alive that whole time. | 至少我一直都是活人 |
[21:54] | – Nice. – Now, now, you two. | -算你狠 -你们别吵了 |
[21:57] | So wait. When we met, | 等一下 我们刚遇见时 |
[21:59] | what were you, a ghost, a zombie? | 你是什么 鬼魂 还是僵尸 |
[22:00] | I don’t know what I was. | 我不知道我那时是什么 |
[22:02] | Were you dead or alive? | 你那时是死人还是活人 |
[22:03] | Don’t be so binary. | 别这么非黑即白好吗 |
[22:05] | She was neither. Half in, half out. | 她两者都不是 一半在人间 一半在冥界 |
[22:07] | Trapped in between. | 被困在两个世界之间 |
[22:09] | And yet, whenever you were near, Lionel Richie– | 然而 每当你靠近她 莱昂内尔·里奇 |
[22:12] | It’s Elton John now. | 我现在叫艾尔顿·约翰 |
[22:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[22:19] | Whenever you were near, | 每当你靠近她 |
[22:21] | I could push her back through to your side. | 我都能把她更推向你那一边 |
[22:25] | He’s going to try again. He has a whole army this time. | 他会再次尝试 这次他有一整支军队 |
[22:29] | So you– you’re trying to tell me that Dr. Peter Toynbee | 你是想告诉我彼得·托因比博士 |
[22:31] | intends to blow off the heads of 200 willing volunteers? | 打算炸掉200个心甘情愿的献身者的脑袋吗 |
[22:35] | – The eclipse. – The eclipse? | -日食 -日食 |
[22:36] | Um, the eclipse is today. | 日食就是今天 |
[22:39] | He’s tainted their minds. | 他污染了他们的思想 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry I scared you, Elton. | 很抱歉我吓着你了 艾尔顿 |
[22:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:46] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我已经不害怕了 |
[22:50] | And my baby is safe. | 我的女儿也平安无事 |
[22:53] | Now, I don’t think I was the only one who came through, | 不只我一个穿越到了人间 |
[22:56] | and we really should all be getting back so… | 我们真的该回去了 所以 |
[23:00] | time to close the door, Elton John. | 该把门关上了 艾尔顿·约翰 |
[23:05] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么关 |
[23:07] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[23:09] | You always have. | 你一直都知道 |
[23:21] | Get to the power station, you’ve got to save them. | 去发电站 你必须救他们 |
[23:29] | I love you, mum. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[23:32] | Love you, too, Astrid. | 我也爱你 艾丝翠德 |
[23:40] | – Gus. – Yeah? | -格斯 -什么 |
[23:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:45] | I love– | 我也爱… |
[23:47] | Fuckin’ hell. | 该死的 |
[23:53] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[23:55] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[24:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:09] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[24:11] | Sorry about the make up. | 抱歉我化了这个妆 |
[24:12] | It’s a wee bit of a shock. | 可能有点吓人 |
[24:14] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[24:15] | Your dad’s been acting strange, | 你爸表现得很古怪 |
[24:16] | so I came over to check if he’s okay, | 所以我过来看看他有没有事 |
[24:19] | – and he’s gone. – Gone where? | -结果发现他走了 -去哪了 |
[24:21] | Well, the door was open, and the house is empty. | 门开着 家里没人 |
[24:25] | – Odd. – No, no, what’s odd | -很奇怪 不 奇怪的是 |
[24:27] | is that he’s trashed the house, | 他把房子弄得一团乱 |
[24:28] | and he’s made this weird model. See? | 他还做了这个奇怪的模型 能看见吗 |
[24:33] | I know exactly where that is. Let’s go. | 我很清楚那是什么地方 我们走 |
[24:36] | Helen, clean yourself up, we’re coming to get you. | 海伦 把妆卸了 我们来接你 |
[24:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:40] | Hel– | 喂 |
[24:42] | We’ve got four hours to pick up Helen and get to Portsmouth. | 我们要在四小时内接上海伦并赶到朴茨茅斯 |
[24:45] | Dark side, don’t fail me now. | 暗域号 这节骨眼别让我失望 |