Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] Hiya, folks. Daffy and I are searching for 伙计们 我和达菲鸭在寻找
[01:08] the lost temple of the Monkey Bird. 猴鸟失落神庙
[01:12] We’re gonna bring home the treasure. 我们要找到宝藏
[01:13] Fame and fortune! 名利双收
[01:16] And we’re gonna pay off those parking tickets. 然后付清停车罚单
[01:19] And another, and another, and another. 再来一个 再来一个 再来一个
[01:21] So, how much further, chum? 还有多远 伙计
[01:24] We just need to follow this trail all the way to the mark X. 我们只要沿着这条路线一直走到X点
[01:30] Our trail! 我们的路线
[01:31] Lost. What are we gonna do? 没了 怎么办
[01:34] We’ll die in this jungle. 我们会死在丛林的
[01:36] Get a hold of yourself. 冷静点
[01:38] You’re hysterical! 别吼了
[01:40] I don’t want to die here. 我不想死在这里
[01:43] We’ll never find the temple! 我们永远也找不到神庙了
[01:47] Oh, there is it. 就在那里
[01:53] Beware of the Monkey Bird Curse! 小心猴鸟诅咒
[01:58] The Monkey Bird Curse! 猴鸟诅咒
[02:00] Maybe we should just forget about it. 要不还是算了吧
[02:02] I don’t want to be cursed! 我不想被诅咒
[02:03] Curse, schmurse! Science prevails! 诅咒 拉倒吧 科学才是王道
[02:07] There’s no such things as curses. 诅咒根本不存在
[02:13] Now, then, you first, pal. 你先进吧 伙计
[02:20] No curses yet. 还没有被诅咒
[02:21] The map says to watch out for booby traps, though. 不过地图上说要小心陷阱
[02:25] Looks like they’re marked pretty clearly. 上面标记得很清楚
[02:30] Kind of a bad time for acupuncture. 现在不是针灸的时候
[02:37] Ooh, a torch! 火把
[02:40] Daffy! 达菲鸭
[02:41] Huh, a light switch! 电灯开关
[02:44] You know, I’ve been wanting to read this. 我一直想看这本书来着
[02:47] Hmm, kind of crooked. 有点歪啊
[02:54] Nice to meet you, chum. 很高兴认识你 朋友
[03:03] Porky, look! 猪小弟 快看
[03:04] The treasure of the Monkey Bird Temple! 猴鸟庙的宝藏
[03:11] What’s with all the banana peels? 怎么这么多香蕉皮
[03:12] And all these Monkey Bird Monthly magazines. 还有猴鸟的月刊
[03:15] Whoever lives here is a real pig! 真的有头猪住在这里啊
[03:17] No offense, pal. 别介意 伙计
[03:22] I’ve been bitten by a snake! 我被蛇咬了
[03:24] You have to suck out the poison! 快把毒药吸出来
[03:27] Suck poison? 吸毒药
[03:28] Hurry, chum. Everything’s going dark. 快点 伙计 我的眼前变黑了
[03:34] The poison’s rushing to my head! 毒液上头了
[03:36] Hurry! 快
[03:38] It’s all over! 我完蛋了
[03:40] I’ll save you, Daffy. 我会救你的 达菲鸭
[03:41] Keep sucking. 继续吸
[03:42] Suck! Suck! Put your back into it! 快吸 快吸 使劲吸啊
[03:46] Okay, I got the treasure, let’s go. 我找到宝藏了 我们走吧
[03:49] Uh, whose leg is that? 那是谁的腿
[03:57] The Monkey Bird! 猴鸟
[04:17] So long, Monkey Bird! 再见 猴鸟
[04:37] Look at your face. You look like a complete idiot! 瞧瞧你的表情 看起来就像个大白痴
[04:47] Before you destroy us, I must say… 在你杀死我们前 我必须说
[04:51] you have the most ravishing eyes I have ever seen! 你的眼睛是我见过最迷人的
[04:57] Aah, that beak! 那个喙
[04:59] Your plumage. 你的羽毛
[05:01] You’re beautiful. 你真漂亮
[05:08] You know, we’ve been going around for a while, 我们也玩了一段时间
[05:11] and I was wondering, will you wear my letterman’s jacket? 你愿意穿我的优秀运动员外套吗
[05:21] Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. 老是当伴娘 永远当不了新娘
[05:33] I always cry at weddings. 我就喜欢在婚礼上哭
[05:37] Ooh, I love it. 好喜欢
[05:39] But you know, I bet it looks better on you. 但是你戴上肯定更好看
[05:42] With this ring, I thee wed. 戴上这枚戒指 我们就结婚了
[05:57] We made it! 成功了
[05:58] Let’s see our treasure. 看看我们的宝藏
[06:00] A golden egg! 一个金蛋
[06:02] We’re rich! 我们发财了
[06:08] Daddy! 爸爸
[06:10] Oh, no! 不
[06:14] I guess this is the curse they were talking about– mentioned earlier. 这就是之前说的诅咒吧
[06:33] I claim this planet in the name of Mars. 我以火星的名义征服这颗星球
[06:43] Aah, there we– 好了
[06:48] Well, that’s deflating. 好像在漏气
[07:22] Nobody can beat Yosemite Sam, the Arm Wrestling Champeen. 没有人能击败约塞米蒂·山姆 掰手腕冠军
[07:31] Next! 下一个
[07:36] All right, which one of you stick-armed saddle suckers is next? 到哪个细胳膊牛仔了
[07:47] It’s hot out there. 外面好热啊
[07:49] Wonder if this joint has any boxed carrot water. 不知道这家店有没有盒装胡萝卜水
[07:54] A perfect victim. 待宰的兔子
[07:55] I’ma challenging you to an arm wrestlin’ match, rabbit! 我要和你比赛掰手腕 兔子
[07:58] Arm wrestling? 掰手腕
[08:00] No thanks, Doc. 不了 谢谢 伙计
[08:02] I just want a drink. 我只想喝一杯
[08:03] Well, you’re drinking a tall, frosty glass of arm wrestlin’. 你必须喝一杯又高又冷的掰手腕
[08:07] Catch my drift? 明白我的意思吗
[08:08] All right, bud, I’ll participate. 好吧 伙计 我参加
[08:10] This picture’s only a few minutes long, anyways. 反正这个影片只有几分钟
[08:16] What the– 什么
[08:18] Those are some filthy fingernails, Doc. 指甲好脏啊 伙计
[08:21] Oh, no, they are? 不是吧
[08:22] That’s not very sanitary. 不太卫生吧
[08:24] Wash ’em off in here, first. 先洗干净
[08:34] Ya dang varmint! 你这个混蛋
[08:35] Stop boondogglin’ and square up. 别闹了 准备吧
[08:39] Coochie- coochie-coo! 挠痒痒
[08:44] – Stop that! – Uh, no problem, Doc. -住手 -没问题 伙计
[08:51] Quit yer fooling, yer crazy rabbit! 别胡闹了 疯兔子
[09:02] All right, no more funny business. 好吧 别耍小聪明了
[09:05] Okay, Mac, if you insist. 好吧 伙计 既然你这么坚持
[09:07] On yer mark, get set– 各就各位 预备
[09:09] Oh, ya dang critter. I wasn’t ready! 你这倒霉玩意 我还没准备好
[09:12] Wait until I say– 等我说
[09:14] Yer supposed to wait until I say– 你要等我说
[09:16] Until I say– 等我说
[09:18] Dagnabbit! Wait until I say “Go”! 死兔子 等我说”开始”啊
[09:24] Go! 开始
[09:25] Now, hold on there, Doc. 等等 伙计
[09:26] You’ve got an unfair advantage. 你这样有点不公平吧
[09:30] That’s better. 这样好多了
[09:32] Oh, hey, that’s cheating. 你这是作弊
[09:34] You’re right, Doc. Here, you take ’em. 你说得对 伙计 那给你吧
[09:37] What the– 什么
[09:42] Oh, that does it, rabbit! 够了 兔子
[09:43] I’m gonna– 我要
[09:45] Uh, Doc. 伙计
[09:52] Oh, uh, pardon me, folks. 抱歉 各位
[09:59] Sorry, shorty, I was just playing. 抱歉 小矮子 我逗你玩呢
[10:01] Play time’s over. 游戏时间结束
[10:04] Gee, Doc, don’t you think that’s, uh, going a little overboard? 天啊 伙计 你不觉得有点过分吗
[10:07] We’re arm wrestling for reals this time. 这次要认真的掰手腕了
[10:10] Now, let’s get to it. 开始吧
[10:11] Ready, steady, go! 各就各位 预备 开始
[10:27] Whatcha doin’ there, Doc? 伙计 你在干什么
[10:28] I’m arm wrestling this here rabbit. 我在和兔子掰手腕
[10:31] Oh, yeah? You gonna win? 是吗 你会赢吗
[10:32] Of course, I’m gonna win. 当然会赢
[10:34] Okay, I guess I’ll bet on you then, Doc. 那我赌你赢吧 伙计
[10:37] Yeah, bet on me. 嗯 赌我赢
[10:38] Always bet on arm wrestling Sam, 掰手腕山赌姆赢就对了
[10:41] ’cause I always win. 毕竟我是常胜将军
[10:45] Hey, the rabbit turned into a stick of dynamite. 兔子变成了一根炸药了
[11:01] Uh, confidentially, folks, 说实话 伙计们
[11:03] this ain’t my first rodeo. 这不是我第一次参加竞技表演了
[11:04] 兔八哥 1964年掰手腕冠军
乐一通

文章导航

Previous Post: 真相探寻者(Truth Seekers)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号