时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I’m going ice skating, Gwanny. | 我去滑冰了 奶奶 |
[00:25] | Okay. You have fun, dear. | 好的 玩得开心点 亲爱的 |
[00:27] | Tanks, I will! | 谢谢 我会的 |
[00:29] | I always have a good time when Gwanny’s not around. | 只要奶奶不在 我就很开心 |
[00:35] | Sheesh! I’m freezin’. | 妈呀 太冷了 |
[00:37] | And I’m starvin’. | 我饿了 |
[00:39] | Canned delight. | 罐装食物 |
[00:48] | Get offa me! | 放开我 |
[00:51] | Savage. | 野蛮人 |
[00:52] | *Tweety went skating and he had fun* | *崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心* |
[00:55] | *Tweety went skating and he had fun* | *崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心* |
[00:58] | *Tweety went skating and he had fun* | *崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心* |
[01:00] | *Skated on the ice and not on his bum* | *在冰上滑冰 不是在屁股上* |
[01:02] | *Tweety went skating and he had fun* | *崔弟去滑冰 玩得很开心* |
[01:05] | The dry spell is over. | 干旱期结束了 |
[01:11] | Oh, no! A puddy cat! | 不 傻大猫 |
[01:13] | That’s right, mister. | 没错 先生 |
[01:14] | Gee, you shouldn’t walk on the ice like that. | 哎呀 你不应该这样在冰上走 |
[01:17] | You could slip and hurt yourself. | 可能会滑倒受伤的 |
[01:18] | Balderdash! | 胡说八道 |
[01:20] | We cats have the best reflexes known to man! | 猫有人类所知的最优秀的反应能力 |
[01:27] | See, what did I tell ya! | 瞧 我说什么来着 |
[01:29] | Very impressive! | 好厉害啊 |
[01:30] | But how about this? | 但是这样呢 |
[01:35] | Uh-oh, puddy’s stuck in a giant ice cube. | 傻大猫被困在巨大的冰块里了 |
[01:42] | That puddy is a real cracker. | 傻大猫裂开了 |
[01:50] | I always like to tenderize my meat before I eat it. | 我喜欢在吃肉之前 先把肉弄软 |
[02:02] | What are you doing stuck under the ice? | 你在冰下干什么 |
[02:10] | Looks like Puddy made a new friend. | 看来傻大猫交了新朋友 |
[02:14] | There’s gotta be a way to snatch that stubborn canary. | 一定有办法抓住那只顽固的金丝雀 |
[02:18] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[02:19] | If I can’t get to him, I’ll bring him to me. | 既然抓不到他 我就让他送上门来 |
[02:28] | Hey, this pond is pwaying twicks on me. | 这个池塘在施展魔法 |
[02:32] | Come to mama! | 来妈妈这里 |
[02:35] | Yipe! | 妈呀 |
[02:39] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[02:42] | Now, let’s get you in my mouth, where you belong. | 该把你放进我的嘴里了 这是你的归宿 |
[02:51] | Oh wook, a fewocious powar bear! | 快看 一只残暴的北极熊 |
[03:01] | Bye-bye, puddy. | 再见 傻大猫 |
[03:03] | It was ‘ice’ knowing ya. | 认识你冰高兴 |
[05:07] | 今日中暑危险等级 极度危险 | |
[05:22] | Boy, visiting the high desert | 妈呀 热浪期间 |
[05:24] | in the middle of a heat wave was a bad idea. | 就不该来高原沙漠的 |
[05:28] | If only I could find a place to cool off. | 要是能找个地方凉快一下就好了 |
[05:37] | I’m sure this nice home owner won’t mind sharing | 这个房子的主人应该不会介意 |
[05:40] | his pool with the local wildlife. | 和当地野生动物分享泳池吧 |
[05:42] | If there’s one thing I have zero tolerance for, | 我最不能容忍的就是 |
[05:45] | it’s sharing my pool with the local wildlife. | 和当地的野生动物分享泳池了 |
[05:49] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 我的天啊 太棒了 |
[05:51] | Well, then, time for the first dip of the day. | 该下水爽一爽了 |
[05:54] | What the– | 什么 |
[06:01] | – A wabbit! – Hiya, Doc. | -兔子 -你好啊 伙计 |
[06:03] | Nice swimming hole you got here. | 你的泳池真棒 |
[06:05] | What do you think you’re doing in my pool? | 你在我的泳池干什么 |
[06:07] | The backstroke. | 仰泳啊 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[06:14] | Ehh, what’s up, Doc? | 怎么了[谁要飞了] 伙计 |
[06:16] | You are! | 是你 |
[06:31] | Of course, you realize this means, you know. | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[07:11] | Four point three! Not bad! | 4.3级 不错啊 |
[07:37] | Oh, uh, hey, Doc! | 伙计 |
[07:38] | Freshen my drink for me, will you? | 再给我倒杯饮料 好吗 |
[07:41] | How about a nice spiked punch? | 来个漂亮的突刺饮料如何 |
[07:43] | Any last words, wabbit? | 还有什么遗言吗 兔子 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Those flip flops have been out of style for at least three decades. | 有啊 这种拖鞋至少过时三十年了 |
[07:49] | – Really? – In fact, | -是吗 -事实上 |
[07:51] | I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing those things. | 我死的时候可不能穿着它们 |
[07:53] | Oh, well, I was just about to take ’em off. | 我正准备脱掉呢 |
[07:58] | Gwacious! | 妈呀 |
[08:00] | The cement is wed hot. | 水泥好烫啊 |
[08:01] | Yeah, Doc, that sun ain’t fooling around. | 是的 伙计 那太阳可不是开玩笑的 |
[08:03] | Better put on some sunscreen. | 涂点防晒霜吧 |
[08:06] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[08:07] | Oh, now I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[08:11] | We gotta get you to the diving board. This way. | 我带你去跳水板 这边 |
[08:17] | Watch out for that rake! | 小心耙子 |
[08:21] | Oh, hot! | 好烫 |
[08:22] | Oh, no, Doc! Watch out for those jacks! | 不好 伙计 小心地刺 |
[08:27] | Keep movin’, Doc. | 继续走 伙计 |
[08:29] | But don’t step on those mouse traps. | 但是不要踩到老鼠陷阱 |
[08:34] | Avoid those thumb tacks. | 别踩图钉 |
[08:37] | Hot! Hot! | 好烫 |
[08:37] | Watch out for that lemon juice! | 小心柠檬汁 |
[08:41] | That burns! | 好疼啊 |
[08:42] | Almost there, Doc. | 快到了 伙计 |
[08:44] | Just turn right and grab the ladder. | 右转抓住梯子 |
[08:47] | But watch out for those rattle snakes! | 小心响尾蛇啊 |
[08:52] | Now, this is living. | 这才是生活嘛 |
[08:55] | Back already? | 这么快就回来啦 |
[09:01] | Enjoy your flight, you pesky wabbit. | 飞行愉快 烦人的兔子 |
[09:04] | Maybe now I can finally swim uninterrupted! | 终于没人打扰我游泳了 |
[09:13] | Back on the board! | 回跳板 |
[09:15] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[09:17] | You can’t go in the pool without a buddy. | 没有朋友就不能进泳池 |
[09:19] | – I can’t? – Pool rules. | -是吗 -泳池规定 |
[09:21] | You gotta have a buddy! | 你得找个朋友 |
[09:23] | – But I… – You don’t want to drown now, do you? | -但我 -你不想淹死吧 |
[09:25] | Of course not, Mr. Wifeguard. | 当然不想 救生员先生 |
[09:27] | I didn’t think so! | 我想也是 |
[09:30] | Now, find yourself a buddy and I’ll let you in the pool. | 赶紧找个朋友 我就让你进泳池 |
[09:32] | Buddy! Buddy! | 朋友 朋友 |
[09:34] | There’s gotta be one around here some place. | 这里肯定能找到一个朋友 |
[09:39] | Oh, hello. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[09:41] | Buddy? Buddy! | 朋友 朋友 |
[09:43] | Hey, Mr. Wifeguard! | 救生员先生 |
[09:45] | I found my buddy! | 我找到朋友了 |
[09:46] | All right, go in the pool, fellas. | 好 进泳池吧 伙计们 |
[09:51] | Cannonball! | 开炮 |
[10:05] | Hey, knucklehead, stay out of the skimmer! | 笨蛋 离撇渣器远点 |
[10:09] | Wait a minute, that’s the wabbit. | 等一下 那是兔子 |
[10:17] | I’ll show you. | 给你点颜色看看 |
[10:19] | Heya, slow down. Someone could get hurt. | 慢点 会受伤的 |
[10:24] | Help! It’s dark! | 救命啊 好黑 |
[10:26] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳 |
[10:28] | You swam earlier in this picture. | 你之前游过泳 |
[10:30] | I’m not falling for any more of your twicks! | 我不会再上你的当了 |
[10:32] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[10:40] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不 不好 |
[10:42] | What have I done? | 我干了什么 |
[10:44] | Don’t worry, Mr. Wabbit. | 别担心 兔子先生 |
[10:49] | It’s all over for me, Doc. | 我不行了 伙计 |
[10:51] | I am so sorry, Mr. Wabbit! | 对不起 兔子先生 |
[10:55] | Can I make just one request before I go? | 我可以在死前提一个要求吗 |
[10:58] | Anything, Mr. Wabbit. | 什么都行 兔子先生 |
[11:00] | Anything at all. | 什么都可以 |
[11:02] | Can I call my wife and say goodbye? | 我可以打电话给我妻子道别吗 |
[11:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:06] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[11:09] | Hiya, honey. Come on over. | 亲爱的 快过来 |
[11:11] | And bring the kids! | 记得带上孩子 |