Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Hello, Democratic Republic of Con-go! 你好啊 刚果民主共和国
[00:37] Maybe I should have turned left at Luxembourg. 我好像应该在卢森堡左转
[00:40] Say, what kinda place is this anyway? 这到底是什么地方
[00:44] “Amusement Park. 3rd or 4th Happiest Place on Earth. 游乐园 世界上第三或第四快乐的地方
[00:48] Give or Take.” 差不多吧
[00:49] Hey, a rabbit could get used to a place like this! 兔子还挺喜欢这样的地方
[00:53] Especially, since I tunneled right past the admission booth. 而且我刚才打洞经过了售票亭
[00:57] Games, prizes, food high in saturated fat, 游戏 奖品 富含饱和脂肪的食物
[01:01] this place isn’t kiddin’ around. I am amused. 还真说对了 我好快乐啊
[01:04] Perhaps I should try going on a ride 要不我兜个风
[01:06] to round out this delightful experience. 充实一下这次愉快的经历
[01:08] Hmm, what to choose? 选什么呢
[01:12] The Murderizer! 杀人过山车
[01:14] Oh, it’s perfect! 太完美了
[01:18] Have a rootin’ tootin’ death defyin’ time! 好好体验一下死亡飞车吧
[01:22] Now, wait just a doggone minute! 等一下
[01:25] Rule number one. 第一条规则
[01:26] No filthy animals on my ride! 我的车上不能出现肮脏的动物
[01:30] No place for any filthy, furry, flea-ridden creatures on my coaster. 我的过山车上不能出现肮脏 长毛 带跳蚤的动物
[01:34] Now, that’s more like it. 这才对嘛
[01:37] What in tarnation? 我靠
[01:39] Oh, no, you don’t. 你不能坐
[01:40] Can’t you read the sign? 你看不到告示吗
[01:46] Eh, who’s making these needlessly indiscriminatory rules, Doc? 是谁制定的这些无用规则 伙计
[01:50] I am! 是我
[01:51] So take your no-good, rabbit carcass 所以你这只死兔子
[01:54] back to the stink factory! 赶紧回臭工厂吧
[01:58] Okay, now I gotta get on that ride. 好吧 这个过山车我玩定了
[02:02] Strap in, ladies and jerks, 系好安全带 女士们 混蛋们
[02:04] for the murderinest ride of your misery-filled lives! 尽情享受充满痛苦的凶残旅程吧
[02:07] Wait! 等等
[02:11] Room for one more rider? 还能再坐一个人吗
[02:17] Why, yes of course! Right this way. 当然 这边请
[02:20] Why thank you, handsome. 谢谢 帅哥
[02:23] Oh, my. 天哪
[02:24] Hold on tight and prepare for the murderinest ride 抓紧了 准备享受人生中
[02:27] of your pretty little life. 最凶残的旅程吧
[02:31] Boy, oh, boy! 我靠
[02:33] That is my type of woman. 这个妹子我喜欢
[02:38] Ooh, that low-down dirty rabbit! 是那只肮脏的下贱兔子
[02:42] Dangnabbit! I’m a-comin’ for you, rabbit! 死兔子 你跑不掉的
[02:49] – Say your prayers, varmint! – Oh, brother. -祈祷吧 淘气鬼 -我靠
[02:53] Sorry, Doc, I thought I’d change seats. 抱歉 伙计 我想换个座位
[02:55] Hope that’s not a problem. 没问题吧
[02:56] I’m the only problem you gotta worry about! 我是你唯一需要担心的问题
[03:00] Decided to change again. 我又想换了
[03:03] Where are you, rabbit? 你在哪儿 兔子
[03:10] Shouldn’t you be seated with your safety restraint on, Mac? 伙计 你不应该系好安全带坐下吗
[03:13] I’m a-callin’ the shots here! 这里归我管
[03:15] I’m just sayin’. 我只是提醒一下
[03:16] The first drop is a bit of a lulu! 第一个坡有点陡哦
[03:29] How’s this for the final blow? 尝尝我的最后一吹
[03:42] You lousy bird! 烦人的鸟
[03:45] I’m having the time of my life! 真是太开心啦
[03:50] One man’s loss is another man’s dead rabbit. 用别人丢的东西来送这只兔子上西天吧
[03:54] Ride’s over now, rabbit! 旅途结束了 兔子
[04:03] Oh, I hate that rabbit. 我讨厌那只兔子
[04:13] They don’t call this The Murderizer for nothin’. 杀人过山车可不是白叫的
[04:20] What the tarhooty! 什么鬼
[04:22] Oh, you’re doing so good 真乖
[04:24] on your very first rollercoaster ride with Uncle Bugs. 第一次和兔八哥叔叔一起坐过山车就这么乖
[04:27] These moments are just so precious. 这样的时光真是太珍贵了
[04:31] I’m a-comin’, baby! 我来了 宝宝
[04:36] Now, don’t be sad when it’s over. 结束的时候不要难过
[04:38] We can always ride it again. 还可以再坐嘛
[04:47] And don’t forget, 别忘了
[04:48] I’ll always be here for you no matter what. 无论发生什么 我都会在你身边的
[05:02] Boy, am I sure relieved I didn’t hurt that baby. 还好我没有伤害那个孩子
[05:05] I despise me some animals, 我鄙视某些动物
[05:07] but I would never hurt an innocent little baby. 但我绝不会伤害一个无辜的小宝宝
[05:09] I’ll even prove it to you! 我可以证明
[05:12] Ma’am, is this here your precious baby? 女士 这是你的珍贵的宝宝吗
[05:14] Why, y-yes, it is. 是的
[05:16] Would you mind if I popped my head in and gave your baby a kiss? 你介意我把头伸进去给你的宝宝一个吻吗
[05:19] I suppose that would be all right. 应该没问题
[05:21] Hey there, junior. 小家伙
[05:22] Your Uncle Sam is gonna pop in for a little kiss. 山姆大叔要进来亲一个咯
[05:31] Toilet bowl… 抽水马桶
[05:32] full of dynamite… 全是炸药
[05:37] That’s what you get for messin’ with my baby! 这就是捉弄我孩子的下场
[05:39] Ain’t that right, Junior? 对吧 小家伙
[05:42] I want candy! 我要糖果
[05:44] Oh, they grow up so fast. 长得太快了
[06:08] *I am vacuuming the rhino* *我在给犀牛吸尘*
[06:11] *All the live long day* *漫长的每一天*
[06:19] Rest in peace, horsefly! 安息吧 马蝇
[06:23] Me and the rhinoceros have a symbiotic relationship. 我和犀牛有着共生关系
[06:35] Get a load of these uncivilized beasts! 瞧瞧这些原始的的野兽
[06:42] Look at this knuckle dragger! 看看这个大傻瓜
[06:44] Hey, ugly. Fetch! 丑八怪 快去捡
[06:47] Eh, shut your apehole. 闭嘴
[06:51] What do we have here? 这里有什么
[06:59] Lunch is served. 午餐有着落了
[07:06] I tawt I taw a puddy cat. 我好像看到了一只傻大猫
[07:09] I did, I did taw a puddy cat! 我的确看到了一只傻大猫
[07:19] Thanks, Mr. Rhinoceros. 谢谢 犀牛先生
[07:22] Stupid, ugly, dumb zoo animals. 愚蠢 丑陋 智障的动物园动物
[07:27] Hey, there. 你好啊
[07:28] Listen, uh, about what I said earlier… 我刚才说的话
[08:04] That is one persistent puddy. 傻大猫好顽固啊
[08:33] Hello, Mr. Puddy. 你好 傻大猫先生
[08:49] Steady! Steady, now. 稳住 稳住
[08:51] Oh, look at me. 看看我
[08:52] I’m balancing. 我在做平衡运动
[08:57] Hey, Skip, what the heck is going on? 史基普 怎么回事
[08:59] You’re not supposed to be cleaning the rhino cage! 你不是清理犀牛笼子的
[09:01] I told you to clean out the giant scorpion cage! 我不是让你清理巨蝎笼子吗
[09:04] Hey, fellas, just take it easy, huh? 伙计们 别冲动
[09:10] Great job in there, Skip! 干得好 史基普
[09:11] Now you gotta clean out the python cage! 现在去清理蟒蛇笼子吧
[09:15] Excellent work, Skip. 干得好 斯基普
[09:17] Now I’ve got you down for the electric jellyfish tank. 现在去清理电水母缸吧
[09:19] No. Wait. 不 等等
[09:28] I hate the zoo. 我讨厌动物园
[09:32] *This is the way We brush our horn* *就要这样刷我们的角*
[09:34] *Brush our horn, Brush our horn* *刷我们的角 刷我们的角*
[09:37] Okay, let’s see what you can do. 看看你有什么用
[09:40] Hologram 3000. 全息3000
[09:44] Perfect. 完美
[09:46] *Scrubby scrub Scrub, scrub, Scrub, scrub, scrub* *刷 刷 刷 刷 刷*
[09:48] *Scrub, scrub, scrub Scrub, scrub, scrub* *刷 刷 刷 刷 刷*
[09:50] Hey, rhino! 犀牛
[09:51] You think you’re horn needs brushin’, 还在刷角呢
[09:53] well, why don’t you come on over here and brush this? 不如过来刷刷这个啊
[10:04] Aw, and you just polished that horn. 你的角刚擦干净呢
[10:07] What a shame. 可惜啊
[10:31] Ooh, I just love hologram technology. 我喜欢全息技术
[10:42] Just a dumb baby seal. 只是一只笨海豹啊
乐一通

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号