Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] This pasta primavera is gonna be perfect! 这个蔬菜意大利面肯定超完美
[00:33] Just a little salt, a pinch of pepper, 加点盐 加点胡椒粉
[00:36] and finally the rabbit meatballs. 最后是兔肉丸
[00:41] Beaky! 小鹰
[00:43] You are supposed to get the rabbit for the meatballs! 你应该去抓兔子来做肉丸的
[00:49] Almost got it that time. 差点就成功了
[00:52] Beaky, my little Boobadiel. 小鹰 我的小宝贝
[00:56] You want to make your mama proud, right? 你希望妈妈为你骄傲 对吧
[01:00] Oh, yup, yup, yup, yup. 是的 是的 是的
[01:02] And you know nothing would make your mama more happy 你知道如果听妈妈的话
[01:06] than doing what she asks you to do, right? 妈妈就会很开心吧
[01:09] Oh, yup, yup, yup. Oh, yup 是的 是的 是的
[01:11] Very good. 很好
[01:13] Now, go out and fetch your mama a nice juicy rabbit for dinner. 出去给妈妈抓一只美味的兔子当晚餐吧
[01:19] And don’t come back until you do! 抓不到就别回来了
[01:24] Gosh, I better make my ma proud of me and catch a rabbit. 妈呀 我赶紧抓只兔子 让妈妈为我骄傲吧
[01:35] Jackpot! 中大奖了
[01:36] Just what I needed! 我就需要这个
[01:38] Now all I need is a can opener. 现在找个开罐器就好了
[01:41] Ah, there’s one. 有了
[01:43] How convenient. 好方便
[01:46] There! 好了
[01:47] Bottoms up! 干杯
[01:53] Aw, shucks. 该死
[01:58] Eh, what’s up, Doc? 怎么了 伙计
[02:02] I’m looking for a rabbit. 我在找兔子
[02:04] A rabbit, huh? 兔子
[02:07] So tell me, Doc, 告诉我 伙计
[02:08] when you find this, uh, rabbit, what are you gonna do with it? 你找到兔子以后 准备怎么处理他
[02:12] Naw, naw, no, I can’t say it. No, no, nope. 不 不 不 我不能说
[02:15] Ah, come on! Tell me. 拜托 说吧
[02:18] Naw, naw, naw, it’s too gruesome. 不 不 不 太可怕了
[02:20] Too gruesome. 太可怕了
[02:20] – No, no, no. – I’m genuinely curious. -不 不 不 -我真的很好奇
[02:24] Please! 拜托
[02:25] Well, uh, I shouldn’t tell you, 我不该告诉你的
[02:27] but if I could, I’d say, 但如果要说的话
[02:31] I’m gonna catch him and maul him and beat him 我会抓住他 痛扁他
[02:33] and skin him and grind him up and make him 剥了他的皮 把他磨碎
[02:34] into rabbit meatballs. 做成兔肉丸
[02:36] But I’m not gonna tell ya. Oh, no, no, no. 但我不会说的 不 不 不
[02:39] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不 不
[02:41] Uh, listen, Doc, I don’t mean to toot my own horn, 伙计 我不是自夸啊
[02:44] but, uh, I’m an expert at catching rabbits. 但我是抓兔子的专家
[02:47] You are? 是吗
[02:49] Will you help me catch a rabbit? 你能帮我抓只兔子吗
[02:50] Oh, will you, will you? Please? 好吗 好吗 求你了
[02:52] I’ll do better than that, my fine feathered friend. 何止啊 可爱的鹰朋友
[02:55] I’ll teach ya! 我可以教你
[02:58] Now just sit down here. 坐在这里
[03:02] Greetings, class! 同学们 大家好
[03:04] Welcome to Rabbit Hunting 101. 欢迎参加《猎兔入门课》
[03:06] Time to take attendance. 该签到了
[03:08] Anyone who’s here, raise your hand. 来的人举个手
[03:12] Oh, oh, oh, present! 来了
[03:16] Now, uh, lesson one. 第一课
[03:17] Outsmarting rabbits. 比兔子更聪明
[03:19] It’s common knowledge that rabbits are really good at multiplying. 众所周知 兔子很擅长乘法
[03:23] Now, come up to the board, please. 请上黑板
[03:25] Solve this multiplication problem. 解决这个乘法
[03:27] Now, uh, let’s see, um… 我想想
[03:31] Now, don’t tell me, now, don’t tell me, uh… 不要告诉我 不要告诉我
[03:35] Is it one? 是1吗
[03:36] Wrong. Try again. 错 再试一次
[03:38] 2 Uh, two?
[03:42] Nope. Uh-uh. Not. Nah. 不 不是 不
[03:45] Nein. Not a sausage. 不是 错了
[03:49] Eh, don’t sweat over it too much, Doc. 别太担心 伙计
[03:51] You’ll never need this stuff in the real world, anyway. 现实生活中你不需要这项技能
[03:54] Now, for lesson two. 第二课
[03:56] Tracking rabbits. 追踪兔子
[03:57] If you want to find a rabbit, you gotta learn to follow their tracks. 如果你想找到兔子 就必须学习追踪他们的足迹
[04:01] Now, do you see any tracks? 看到什么足迹[铁轨]了吗
[04:03] Oh, uh, uh, I found ’em. 我看到了
[04:05] I found tracks. Yup, yup, I found them. 我看到铁轨了 是的 是的
[04:08] Good job, kiddo. Now, follow them 干得好 孩子 跟着铁轨走
[04:10] and you’ll find that rabbit. 就能找到兔子了
[04:15] – I hear something. – What’s it sound like? -我听到了什么声音 -什么声音
[04:18] Well, it kind of sounds like a tra– 听起来有点像火
[04:26] Whoa, wait a minute. 等等
[04:28] I don’t think that was a rabbit at all. 我觉得那不是兔子
[04:33] I think that was a train! 那是火车
[04:36] Were you trying to trick me? 你是在骗我吗
[04:37] Trick ya? Nah. Nah. I wasn’t trying to trick ya. 骗你 不 不 我没有骗你
[04:41] I was uh, “Training” Ya. 我在训练[火车]你
[04:44] Oh, really? 真的吗
[04:46] Makes perfect sense to me. 有道理啊
[04:48] Oh, yup, yup. 是的 是的
[04:49] Come on, Spinoza. 来吧 斯宾诺莎[哲学家]
[04:50] Time for lesson three. 该上第三课了
[04:52] Trapping rabbits. 诱捕兔子
[05:00] Is that high enough? 够高吗
[05:03] Nah. A little higher, Doc. 不 再高一点 伙计
[05:10] All right. That looks good. 好了 差不多了
[05:11] Hold it right there. 抓紧了
[05:15] Boy, oh, boy. 天啊
[05:16] That’s a nice-looking rabbit trap. 这个捕兔陷阱真不错
[05:19] Yup, yup, yup. Sure is. 是的 当然了
[05:21] Ah, wait a second. 等等
[05:23] I almost forget the most important part of the trap, Doc. 我差点忘了陷阱最重要的部分 伙计
[05:27] – Uh, what’s that? – The bait. -什么 -诱饵
[05:29] Uh, say, Mac. 伙计
[05:31] Could you do me a favor and place the bait under the trap for me? 你能帮我把诱饵放在陷阱下面吗
[05:34] Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, huh, huh, I can do that. 好的 好的 没问题
[05:37] Uh, place the bait. 放诱饵
[05:39] Is this where I place it? 放在这里吗
[05:44] A little further, Doc. 再往前一点 伙计
[05:46] Yeah, yeah, a little further. 好的 再往前一点
[05:48] All right, Doc, right there. 好了 伙计 就在那里
[05:50] Uh, like this? 这样吗
[05:52] Perfect! 完美
[05:53] Okay, I placed the bai– 好了 我把诱饵
[06:03] Did the trap work? 陷阱奏效了吗
[06:05] You bet it did, Doc! 肯定啊 伙计
[06:07] You caught your first rabbit. 你抓到了第一只兔子
[06:08] I did? Uh, where? Where’s the rabbit? 是吗 在哪 兔子在哪里
[06:11] He’s right here. See? 就在这里 看到了吗
[06:18] Gotcha! 抓到了
[06:22] That’s it! Take him down! 就这样 干掉他
[06:23] You got him, Doc. Give him a left! 你抓到他了 伙计 左拳
[06:25] And a right. And another. And– 右拳 再来一拳 再来
[06:27] He sure is a slippery fella. 他太滑头了
[06:29] Here, finish him off with this. 给 用这个干掉他
[06:30] Thanks. Oh, now, I gotcha! 谢谢 抓到你了
[06:38] Well, did I get him? 抓到他了吗
[06:40] Oh, did I get the rabbit? 我抓到兔子了吗
[06:42] Bravo, Doc. 好极了 伙计
[06:44] You did it. You passed the class with flying colors. 你成功了 你以优异的成绩毕业了
[06:47] Therefore, I present you with this diploma. 这是颁发给你的文凭
[06:50] Oh, boy, oh, boy. I got a rabbit and a dee-ploma. 天啊 我抓到了兔子 还得到了一张文凭
[06:54] Oh, Ma! 妈
[06:57] Look what I got, Ma. 看看我的收获吧 妈妈
[06:59] I caught you a rabbit, and I got an edjumacation. 我帮你抓到了兔子 还得到了文凭
[07:02] Are you proud of me, Ma? 你为我骄傲吗 妈
[07:04] Are you proud of me? 为我骄傲吗
[07:05] Beaky, no! 小鹰 不
[07:10] Oh, they blow up so fast. 爆炸得太快了
[07:14] Ah, well. Class dismissed. 好了 下课
[07:28] I claim this planet in the name of Mars. 我以火星的名义征服这颗星球
[07:37] You will relieve yourself of that flag, 把旗帜吐出来
[07:39] and return it at once. 立刻还给我
[07:44] Come out and fight me like a Martian. 像火星人一样出来和我战斗吧
[07:50] Oh, uh, never mind. 没事了
[07:52] As you were. 您忙吧
[08:39] What a mess. 一团糟
[10:48] I am one stuck duck! 我被卡住了
乐一通

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号