时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | They call me Siberian Sam. | 人们叫我西伯利亚山姆 |
[00:52] | The roughest, toughest Russki Mother Russia has ever seen. | 史上最粗野 最坚强的俄国人 |
[00:56] | Most men freeze to death in these parts. | 大多数人在这里都会被冻死 |
[00:59] | But not Siberian Sam! | 但是西伯利亚山姆不会 |
[01:02] | What’s my secret? | 我的秘诀是什么 |
[01:03] | Why, it’s this big, furry hat! | 就是这顶毛茸茸的大帽子 |
[01:05] | Out here, if you ain’t wearing one heck of a noggin-warmer, | 在这里 如果不戴这样的暖和帽子 |
[01:09] | you’re as good as dead. | 你就死定了 |
[01:12] | Whoa! Whoa! | 停下 停下 |
[01:13] | I said, whoa! | 我说了停下 |
[01:20] | My hat! It’s all over. | 我的帽子 完蛋了 |
[01:23] | Where the heck am I gonna | 这么短时间 |
[01:24] | find another, big furry critter on such short notice? | 我到哪去找一只毛茸茸的动物啊 |
[01:33] | Sorry, girl, I don’t know what came over me. | 抱歉 姑娘 我也不知道我怎么想的 |
[01:40] | Oh, bruddah! | 可恶 |
[01:42] | Go to Siberia, they said. | 他们说去西伯利亚 |
[01:44] | Get away from the city heat, they said. | 远离城市的炎热 |
[01:46] | It’s affordable this time of year, they said. | 每年这个时候价格很便宜 |
[01:49] | Phooey! | 扯淡 |
[01:53] | Looks like my hat problem is solved. | 看来我的帽子有着落了 |
[01:57] | All right, rabbit! | 兔子 |
[02:00] | The party’s over! | 派对结束了 |
[02:01] | Ehh, what’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[02:03] | Rabbit, you’re gonna make me a hat. | 兔子 给我做顶帽子 |
[02:06] | Well, since you asked nicely… | 既然你这么客气 |
[02:11] | Tacky, maybe, but I kind of like it. | 虽然有点俗气 但我还挺喜欢 |
[02:13] | That ain’t what I meant, you idgit! | 我不是这个意思 笨蛋 |
[02:17] | I meant you are gonna make me a hat! | 我是说给我来顶帽子 |
[02:20] | Ooh, now I get it. | 我明白了 |
[02:22] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[02:25] | Now, uh, what kind of hat you want, Doc? | 你想要什么样的帽子 伙计 |
[02:27] | Something chic? | 时髦的 |
[02:29] | Something sporty? Something youthful? | 运动的 青春的 |
[02:31] | Flirtatious? Something fruity? | 轻浮的 水果的 |
[02:33] | Something cheesy? Something thirsty? | 乳酪的 口渴的 |
[02:35] | Siberian Sam only wears furry hats. | 西伯利亚山姆只戴毛茸茸的帽子 |
[02:38] | Okay, Doc. How’s that? | 好的 伙计 怎么样 |
[02:41] | Ooh, I’m not playing games, rabbit! | 少给我整活 兔子 |
[02:44] | All right. All right. Calm down, Doc. | 好吧 冷静点 伙计 |
[02:47] | I know the perfect hat for you. | 我知道你适合什么帽子 |
[02:50] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:52] | Here you go, you big dummy! | 给你 大笨蛋 |
[02:55] | This hat ain’t gonna keep me warm. | 这顶帽子不保暖啊 |
[02:58] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[03:05] | Ohh, that rotten rabbit haberdasher. | 那个死兔子杂货商 |
[03:08] | The hottest hat in the fashion world. | 时尚界最火热的帽子 |
[03:12] | This time I’mma making my hat outta you! | 这次我要用你来做帽子 |
[03:21] | Now you’re gonna get it! | 这次有你好看的 |
[03:23] | Byee! | 拜 |
[03:24] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 想跑 没门 |
[03:40] | That’s better. | 这样更好看 |
[03:50] | There’s more than one way to skin a rabbit. | 剥兔子皮的方法可不止一种 |
[04:05] | Oh, rabbit! | 兔子 |
[04:07] | I realized that I may not have been the best ambassador of my country, | 我发现我对你好像有点不友好 失了礼节 |
[04:11] | so I’d like to present you with this gift. Enjoy. | 所以我想送你一个礼物 一点小意思 |
[04:15] | Oh, you shouldn’t have, comrade. | 你太客气了 同志 |
[04:17] | My very own Russian nesting doll. | 我第一次收到俄罗斯套娃啊 |
[04:27] | Aww, how cute! | 真可爱 |
[04:33] | Well, back you go, nice ladies. | 回去吧 姑娘们 |
[04:39] | What the… | 什么 |
[04:40] | Well, that was the most fun ten seconds I’ve had in a long time. | 好久没有享受过这么开心的十秒钟了 |
[04:44] | You stupid rabbit, you gotta open ’em all like this. | 蠢兔子 你得像这样全部打开 |
[04:49] | Where’d it go? | 哪去了 |
[04:51] | Oh, you mean this? | 你是说这个吗 |
[04:53] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[05:04] | There’s gotta be some excitement around here somewhere. | 这附近应该有点好玩的吧 |
[05:08] | Sic ’em, Milania! | 干掉他 米兰尼亚 |
[05:15] | Heel, girl! It’s all over, rabbit. | 站住 姑娘 结束了 兔子 |
[05:18] | I got you cornered, and I’mma taking your hide. | 你无路可逃了 受死吧 |
[05:21] | Wait a minute, Doc. You’re not really gonna | 等等 伙计 你不是真的 |
[05:23] | settle for a measly rabbit skin, are ya? | 只想要一张薄薄的兔皮吧 |
[05:25] | Just look at how thin it is. | 看它有多薄 |
[05:28] | Personally, I’d rather wear this fancy Siberian tiger hat. | 我个人更喜欢戴这顶西伯利亚虎帽 |
[05:32] | Siberian tiger hat! | 西伯利亚虎帽 |
[05:34] | Only the most important people in Russia wear one of these beauties. | 只有俄罗斯最重要的人才能戴啊 |
[05:37] | And now, you’re one of them. | 现在你也是其中一员了 |
[05:39] | You know, with a sweet hat like that, | 这么华美的帽子都戴了 |
[05:41] | you look like you’re going to see one of those fancy Russian ballets. | 那你必须得去看一场俄罗斯芭蕾精选了 |
[05:45] | Fancy Russian ballet. | 俄罗斯芭蕾精选 |
[05:47] | Yup! And you’re in luck, | 是的 算你走运 |
[05:49] | ’cause I’ve got tickets. | 因为我有票 |
[05:51] | Well, don’t that beat all! | 这也太棒了吧 |
[05:53] | Can this day get any better? | 今天也太走运了 |
[05:55] | Hurry up, Doc. You’re gonna miss the show. | 快点 伙计 你要错过演出了 |
[05:58] | Tickets, please. | 请把票出示一下 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | This way. | 这边 |
[06:03] | Fancy hat ballet. | 帽子芭蕾精选 |
[06:06] | Is very dark. Please watch step. | 这里很黑 请注意台阶 |
[06:09] | You sit here. | 坐在这里 |
[06:10] | Oh, gee whiz. | 天哪 |
[06:12] | Ehhh, enjoy show. | 请欣赏表演 |
[06:22] | Now you listen here, | 听好了 |
[06:23] | I didn’t come to this fancy hat ballet just to sit next to | 我是来看帽子芭蕾精选的 不是来听你 |
[06:26] | – a loudmouth– – Papa! | -废话 -爸爸 |
[06:28] | Oh, boy. | 我靠 |
[06:32] | Fancy hat ballet. | 帽子芭蕾精选 |
[06:45] | Hats off to that performance. | 表演真是太精彩了 |
[07:31] | So, do anything interesting this weekend, Sam? | 山姆 这个周末有什么趣事吗 |
[07:34] | No. Not much, I’m afraid, Ralph. | 没什么 拉夫 |
[07:36] | Well, no news is good news, I always say. | 正如我经常说的 没事就是好事 |
[10:12] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 来 我帮你 |
[10:15] | See you tomorrow, Ralph. | 明天见 拉夫 |
[10:26] | I claim this planet in the name of Mars. | 我以火星的名义征服这颗星球 |
[10:52] | This could take a while, folks. | 可能需要一段时间 伙计们 |