Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Abandon ship! It’s the Germans! 弃船 德国人来了
[00:30] Oh, it’s you. 是你啊
[00:32] Hello, wabbit! 你好 兔子
[00:34] Eh, what’s up, Doc? 怎么了 伙计
[00:36] Don’t play dumb. We both know what this is about. 别装傻 咱俩都知道这是怎么回事
[00:39] Er, tax evasion? 逃税吗
[00:42] What? No! 什么 不是
[00:44] – Loitering? – No. -闲混 -不是
[00:46] Oh, murder? 谋杀
[00:47] No! 不是
[00:48] Maybe this will refresh your memory. 这个应该能给你提个醒
[00:57] No! No! It’s horrible! 不 不 太可怕了
[01:00] So talk! Whaddya see? 说吧 你看到了什么
[01:02] Oh, I’ll tell you what I see. 我告诉你 我看到了什么
[01:04] The ugliest yard I ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on. 这是我见过的最丑的院子
[01:09] What! No! 什么 不
[01:12] It’s my lovely garden. 这是我可爱的花园
[01:14] And do you see anything missing? 你看到有什么东西不见了吗
[01:19] Gardening skills? 园艺技巧吗
[01:22] No! 不
[01:24] My carrots! And you stole ’em. Admit it! 我的胡萝卜 是你偷的 承认吧
[01:28] Eh, it wasn’t me. 不是我
[01:30] Oh, you’re good, wabbit. 很厉害嘛 兔子
[01:33] A tough nut to crack. 嘴还挺硬
[01:34] Well, I’m gonna make you talk. 我会让你开口的
[01:36] Let’s see how long you last under this baking hot lamp. 看看你在这盏炙热的灯下能坚持多久
[01:40] Wasting away like a daisy under a thousand suns. 像雏菊一样在一千个太阳下枯萎凋谢
[01:44] Parched, burned. 被烤焦
[01:48] Quack, quack. Quack, quack. 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 嘎嘎
[01:52] What was that, Doc? 你说什么 伙计
[01:53] Oh, wabbit! 兔子
[01:58] I’m gonna make you admit you took those carrots. 我会让你承认偷吃那些胡萝卜的
[02:02] I’m sticking to my story, Mac. 我的说辞不会变 伙计
[02:05] Well, let’s just see how your story holds up to my polygraph test. 看看你的说辞能否经得起我的测谎
[02:10] Your poly-what? 你的测什么
[02:12] My polygraph machine. 我的测谎机
[02:14] It’s a lie detector. 用来检测谎言的
[02:15] If you lie, this buzzer will go off, 如果你撒谎 蜂鸣器就会响
[02:18] and I’ll give you a thrashing. 我就胖揍你一顿
[02:20] State your name for the record. 说出你的名字 以便记录
[02:22] That’s easy. Bugsworth Bunny. 简单 兔八哥
[02:25] You know, Mac, that suit really looks good on you. 伙计 你穿这套正装挺帅的
[02:30] Very funny. 搞笑
[02:31] No, I really mean it. 不 我是认真的
[02:34] Why, a suit really accentuates your muscles. 这套正装很显肌肉啊
[02:37] I bet the ladies are all over you. 肯定很受女孩子喜欢吧
[02:40] As a matter of fact, they are. 你还真说对了
[02:44] Enough! 够了
[02:48] We tried it the easy way. 你敬酒不吃
[02:50] Now, the hard way. 那就吃罚酒吧
[02:54] – What? – Oh, nothing. Carry on. -怎么了 -没什么 继续吧
[02:59] No, tell me, what is it? 不 告诉我 怎么了
[03:01] It’s just, uh, this is your first time interrogating, isn’t it? 这是你第一次审问吧
[03:05] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
[03:06] No reason. Go on. 没事 继续吧
[03:08] I’m sure you’ll do great. 我相信你肯定没问题的
[03:10] I don’t know what you’re thinking, but– 我不知道你在想什么 但是
[03:13] I’m thinking I probably would have started with 我在想如果换做是我
[03:15] a little good cop, bad cop. 我会用”好警察 坏警察”的套路
[03:17] Good cop, bad cop? 好警察 坏警察
[03:19] It’s a little hard to explain to beginners. 这对初学者来说有点不好解释
[03:21] Well, if you’re so smart, why don’t you just show me? 既然你这么聪明 不如给我展示一下
[03:24] I thought you’d never ask! 我就等你这句话呢
[03:28] First, good cop. 首先 好警察
[03:29] All nice and friendly-like. 非常友好
[03:31] Here, have some homemade pie. 来 吃点自制馅饼吧
[03:33] Oh, goody, pie. 太好了 馅饼
[03:35] Pie for me. 可以吃馅饼了
[03:39] And then when they least expect it, 然后趁他们不注意
[03:41] you give them the bad cop. 立刻变成坏警察
[03:43] Where are the carrots, you filthy animal? 胡萝卜呢 你这个肮脏的动物
[03:46] Now, I’m the bad cop, see? 现在我是坏警察 明白吗
[03:51] No. Don’t cry, Doc. 不要哭 伙计
[03:53] Here, have some ice cream. 来 吃点冰淇淋
[03:55] Oh, well– 好吧
[03:56] And that’s good cop, bad cop. 这就叫”好警察 坏警察”
[03:59] You tricked me again! 我又被你耍了
[04:01] You horrible little carrot thief! 你这个可恶的胡萝卜小偷
[04:02] Now, wait a minute, Doc. 等等 伙计
[04:04] I’ll talk. I’ll talk. 我说还不行吗
[04:06] I didn’t steal your carrots. 我没有偷你的胡萝卜
[04:08] But I saw the guy who did. 但我看到了偷胡萝卜的人
[04:11] He had a real tiny face. 他的脸很小
[04:13] Almost no face, whatsoever. 几乎没有脸
[04:15] Puckered up like he just ate a hot lemon. 就像刚吃了一个热柠檬一样 皱巴巴的
[04:17] Just totally sunken in. 完全陷进去了
[04:19] Yeah, yeah, that’s it. 是的 就是这样
[04:20] Push the nose in a little more. 鼻子再往里一点
[04:23] There he is! 就是他
[04:25] That’s the sick freak who stole your carrots! 这就是偷你胡萝卜的变态
[04:33] How could you, Doc? 你怎么能这样 伙计
[04:34] It was you, all along. 原来一直是你啊
[04:36] What? 什么
[04:39] It couldn’t be. 不可能
[04:41] It has to be. Look. 肯定是 看
[04:43] Dirt under your nails. 指甲里面有泥土
[04:45] Dirt from the scene of the crime! 犯罪现场的泥土
[04:49] But… 但是
[04:49] But nothing. You were there. 没有但是 你就在现场
[04:51] Photos don’t lie! 照片不会说谎
[04:53] It was you! 就是你
[05:03] All right. Where was I on the night of the crime? 好吧 案发当晚我在哪里
[05:06] I better start talking. 赶紧坦白
[05:10] Shut up! Spit that pie out and tell me what happened to the carrots. 闭嘴 把馅饼吐了 告诉我胡萝卜去哪了
[05:14] What’s on TV? I don’t know! 电视在播什么 我不知道
[05:16] – What a shame! – Who are you working for? -真可惜 -你的雇主是谁
[05:17] I sure hope he cracks the case. 真心希望他能破案
[05:20] Could I have my pie now? 我现在可以吃馅饼了吗
[07:52] Time for a nice relaxing shower. 该好好放松洗个澡了
[08:21] These old pipes sure are a doozy. 这些旧管子真是太烂了
[08:30] What in tarnation? 怎么回事
[08:34] What’s with this thing? 这玩意怎么回事
[08:47] Unhygienic! 真不卫生
[08:50] You better shape up, you hear me! 别闹了 听到没
[08:55] Sorry about that. 对不起
[09:31] I need a handyman… A plumber. 我需要一个水电工 水管工
[09:48] Finally a little relaxation. 终于放松点了
[10:08] ‘Scuse me, chum, could ya scrub my back? 不好意思 伙计 能帮我搓个背吗
[10:12] Oh, sure thing, pal. 没问题 伙计
乐一通

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号