时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Abandon ship! It’s the Germans! | 弃船 德国人来了 |
[00:30] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[00:32] | Hello, wabbit! | 你好 兔子 |
[00:34] | Eh, what’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[00:36] | Don’t play dumb. We both know what this is about. | 别装傻 咱俩都知道这是怎么回事 |
[00:39] | Er, tax evasion? | 逃税吗 |
[00:42] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[00:44] | – Loitering? – No. | -闲混 -不是 |
[00:46] | Oh, murder? | 谋杀 |
[00:47] | No! | 不是 |
[00:48] | Maybe this will refresh your memory. | 这个应该能给你提个醒 |
[00:57] | No! No! It’s horrible! | 不 不 太可怕了 |
[01:00] | So talk! Whaddya see? | 说吧 你看到了什么 |
[01:02] | Oh, I’ll tell you what I see. | 我告诉你 我看到了什么 |
[01:04] | The ugliest yard I ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on. | 这是我见过的最丑的院子 |
[01:09] | What! No! | 什么 不 |
[01:12] | It’s my lovely garden. | 这是我可爱的花园 |
[01:14] | And do you see anything missing? | 你看到有什么东西不见了吗 |
[01:19] | Gardening skills? | 园艺技巧吗 |
[01:22] | No! | 不 |
[01:24] | My carrots! And you stole ’em. Admit it! | 我的胡萝卜 是你偷的 承认吧 |
[01:28] | Eh, it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:30] | Oh, you’re good, wabbit. | 很厉害嘛 兔子 |
[01:33] | A tough nut to crack. | 嘴还挺硬 |
[01:34] | Well, I’m gonna make you talk. | 我会让你开口的 |
[01:36] | Let’s see how long you last under this baking hot lamp. | 看看你在这盏炙热的灯下能坚持多久 |
[01:40] | Wasting away like a daisy under a thousand suns. | 像雏菊一样在一千个太阳下枯萎凋谢 |
[01:44] | Parched, burned. | 被烤焦 |
[01:48] | Quack, quack. Quack, quack. | 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 嘎嘎 |
[01:52] | What was that, Doc? | 你说什么 伙计 |
[01:53] | Oh, wabbit! | 兔子 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna make you admit you took those carrots. | 我会让你承认偷吃那些胡萝卜的 |
[02:02] | I’m sticking to my story, Mac. | 我的说辞不会变 伙计 |
[02:05] | Well, let’s just see how your story holds up to my polygraph test. | 看看你的说辞能否经得起我的测谎 |
[02:10] | Your poly-what? | 你的测什么 |
[02:12] | My polygraph machine. | 我的测谎机 |
[02:14] | It’s a lie detector. | 用来检测谎言的 |
[02:15] | If you lie, this buzzer will go off, | 如果你撒谎 蜂鸣器就会响 |
[02:18] | and I’ll give you a thrashing. | 我就胖揍你一顿 |
[02:20] | State your name for the record. | 说出你的名字 以便记录 |
[02:22] | That’s easy. Bugsworth Bunny. | 简单 兔八哥 |
[02:25] | You know, Mac, that suit really looks good on you. | 伙计 你穿这套正装挺帅的 |
[02:30] | Very funny. | 搞笑 |
[02:31] | No, I really mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[02:34] | Why, a suit really accentuates your muscles. | 这套正装很显肌肉啊 |
[02:37] | I bet the ladies are all over you. | 肯定很受女孩子喜欢吧 |
[02:40] | As a matter of fact, they are. | 你还真说对了 |
[02:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[02:48] | We tried it the easy way. | 你敬酒不吃 |
[02:50] | Now, the hard way. | 那就吃罚酒吧 |
[02:54] | – What? – Oh, nothing. Carry on. | -怎么了 -没什么 继续吧 |
[02:59] | No, tell me, what is it? | 不 告诉我 怎么了 |
[03:01] | It’s just, uh, this is your first time interrogating, isn’t it? | 这是你第一次审问吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[03:06] | No reason. Go on. | 没事 继续吧 |
[03:08] | I’m sure you’ll do great. | 我相信你肯定没问题的 |
[03:10] | I don’t know what you’re thinking, but– | 我不知道你在想什么 但是 |
[03:13] | I’m thinking I probably would have started with | 我在想如果换做是我 |
[03:15] | a little good cop, bad cop. | 我会用”好警察 坏警察”的套路 |
[03:17] | Good cop, bad cop? | 好警察 坏警察 |
[03:19] | It’s a little hard to explain to beginners. | 这对初学者来说有点不好解释 |
[03:21] | Well, if you’re so smart, why don’t you just show me? | 既然你这么聪明 不如给我展示一下 |
[03:24] | I thought you’d never ask! | 我就等你这句话呢 |
[03:28] | First, good cop. | 首先 好警察 |
[03:29] | All nice and friendly-like. | 非常友好 |
[03:31] | Here, have some homemade pie. | 来 吃点自制馅饼吧 |
[03:33] | Oh, goody, pie. | 太好了 馅饼 |
[03:35] | Pie for me. | 可以吃馅饼了 |
[03:39] | And then when they least expect it, | 然后趁他们不注意 |
[03:41] | you give them the bad cop. | 立刻变成坏警察 |
[03:43] | Where are the carrots, you filthy animal? | 胡萝卜呢 你这个肮脏的动物 |
[03:46] | Now, I’m the bad cop, see? | 现在我是坏警察 明白吗 |
[03:51] | No. Don’t cry, Doc. | 不要哭 伙计 |
[03:53] | Here, have some ice cream. | 来 吃点冰淇淋 |
[03:55] | Oh, well– | 好吧 |
[03:56] | And that’s good cop, bad cop. | 这就叫”好警察 坏警察” |
[03:59] | You tricked me again! | 我又被你耍了 |
[04:01] | You horrible little carrot thief! | 你这个可恶的胡萝卜小偷 |
[04:02] | Now, wait a minute, Doc. | 等等 伙计 |
[04:04] | I’ll talk. I’ll talk. | 我说还不行吗 |
[04:06] | I didn’t steal your carrots. | 我没有偷你的胡萝卜 |
[04:08] | But I saw the guy who did. | 但我看到了偷胡萝卜的人 |
[04:11] | He had a real tiny face. | 他的脸很小 |
[04:13] | Almost no face, whatsoever. | 几乎没有脸 |
[04:15] | Puckered up like he just ate a hot lemon. | 就像刚吃了一个热柠檬一样 皱巴巴的 |
[04:17] | Just totally sunken in. | 完全陷进去了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[04:20] | Push the nose in a little more. | 鼻子再往里一点 |
[04:23] | There he is! | 就是他 |
[04:25] | That’s the sick freak who stole your carrots! | 这就是偷你胡萝卜的变态 |
[04:33] | How could you, Doc? | 你怎么能这样 伙计 |
[04:34] | It was you, all along. | 原来一直是你啊 |
[04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | It couldn’t be. | 不可能 |
[04:41] | It has to be. Look. | 肯定是 看 |
[04:43] | Dirt under your nails. | 指甲里面有泥土 |
[04:45] | Dirt from the scene of the crime! | 犯罪现场的泥土 |
[04:49] | But… | 但是 |
[04:49] | But nothing. You were there. | 没有但是 你就在现场 |
[04:51] | Photos don’t lie! | 照片不会说谎 |
[04:53] | It was you! | 就是你 |
[05:03] | All right. Where was I on the night of the crime? | 好吧 案发当晚我在哪里 |
[05:06] | I better start talking. | 赶紧坦白 |
[05:10] | Shut up! Spit that pie out and tell me what happened to the carrots. | 闭嘴 把馅饼吐了 告诉我胡萝卜去哪了 |
[05:14] | What’s on TV? I don’t know! | 电视在播什么 我不知道 |
[05:16] | – What a shame! – Who are you working for? | -真可惜 -你的雇主是谁 |
[05:17] | I sure hope he cracks the case. | 真心希望他能破案 |
[05:20] | Could I have my pie now? | 我现在可以吃馅饼了吗 |
[07:52] | Time for a nice relaxing shower. | 该好好放松洗个澡了 |
[08:21] | These old pipes sure are a doozy. | 这些旧管子真是太烂了 |
[08:30] | What in tarnation? | 怎么回事 |
[08:34] | What’s with this thing? | 这玩意怎么回事 |
[08:47] | Unhygienic! | 真不卫生 |
[08:50] | You better shape up, you hear me! | 别闹了 听到没 |
[08:55] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[09:31] | I need a handyman… A plumber. | 我需要一个水电工 水管工 |
[09:48] | Finally a little relaxation. | 终于放松点了 |
[10:08] | ‘Scuse me, chum, could ya scrub my back? | 不好意思 伙计 能帮我搓个背吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, sure thing, pal. | 没问题 伙计 |