| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:53] | I’m looking to read some poetry in a quiet place. | 我想在一个安静的地方读点诗 |
| [00:58] | You’re in good hands, mister. | 那你来对地方了 先生 |
| [01:02] | We’ve been voted quietest library six years and counting. | 我们连续六年被选为最安静的图书馆 |
| [01:06] | Good. | 很好 |
| [01:07] | ‘Cause if it ain’t quiet while I’m reading my poems, | 要是我读诗的时候不安静 |
| [01:11] | I might just lose it! | 我就发飙了 |
| [01:14] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
| [01:15] | Oh, yes. Very. | 是的 非常明白 |
| [01:18] | I have just the right spot and just the book. | 我这里有合适的位置和书籍 |
| [01:21] | Right this way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
| [01:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
| [01:27] | Just drop by the desk if you need anything. | 如果有什么需要 就来前台找我 |
| [01:32] | *Just doing my laundry in the library* | *在图书馆洗衣服* |
| [01:37] | The crazy thing is, I don’t even wear clothes! | 离谱的是 我根本不穿衣服 |
| [01:42] | *Washing my clothes in the library* | *在图书馆洗衣服* |
| [01:47] | Who’s the crazy making noise over there? | 那边吵吵闹闹的疯子是谁 |
| [01:52] | Just give me one second to take care of it. | 请给我一点时间处理 |
| [01:54] | Hurry! | 快去 |
| [01:58] | Um, sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
| [02:00] | I need you to be quiet and please take your laundry down, | 请安静点 把衣服拿下来 |
| [02:04] | or I’ll have to ask you to get out. | 否则我只能请你出去了 |
| [02:07] | And just where am I supposed to wash my dirty laundry? | 那我去哪里洗脏衣服呢 |
| [02:10] | The post office? | 邮局吗 |
| [02:13] | Just pulling your leg, brother. | 兄弟 开玩笑呢 |
| [02:15] | I’ll take it down in a jiffy. | 我马上就拿下来 |
| [02:16] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
| [02:19] | But I won’t like it. | 但我不乐意了 |
| [02:21] | Sorry about the disturbance, sir. | 抱歉打扰到你了 先生 |
| [02:23] | It should be taken care of. | 应该已经解决了 |
| [02:26] | I just love peaceful conflict resolutions. | 我就喜欢和平解决冲突 |
| [02:35] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
| [02:37] | Oh, man! | 妈呀 |
| [02:39] | Hey, mister. You gotta check this page out. | 先生 看看这一页 |
| [02:42] | It’s hilarious! See? | “搞笑” 瞧 |
| [02:48] | Why, this book has everything! | 这本书什么都有 |
| [02:51] | See? Everything! | 瞧 “什么都有” |
| [02:54] | I bet they got some real zingers on the last page. | 我打赌最后一页肯定有”巧言妙语” |
| [02:59] | Oh, boy! | 我靠 |
| [03:02] | How did they come up with this stuff? | 他们是怎么想到这些的 |
| [03:05] | And get a load of this page. | 看这页 |
| [03:06] | R. “R.” | |
| [03:10] | You sit right here and read quietly, | 坐在这里安静看书 |
| [03:13] | or else… | 否则 |
| [03:17] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
| [03:18] | Should be nice and quiet. | 应该会安静了 |
| [03:22] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
| [03:24] | ‘Cause I’m starting to lose my patience! | 我已经没什么耐心了 |
| [03:27] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
| [03:29] | Yes. | 明白 |
| [03:29] | Good. | 很好 |
| [03:56] | Say, what’s the big idea? | 你干嘛呢 |
| [03:58] | I was just about to roast some marshmallows and quietly too. | 我正准备安静地烤棉花糖呢 |
| [04:02] | You can’t have campfires in the library, | 图书馆里不能烧篝火 |
| [04:04] | and you certainly can’t have food. | 也不能吃东西 |
| [04:07] | What about smoothies, hmm? That’s more of a liquid. | 奶昔呢 这算是液体吧 |
| [04:10] | Absolutely… | 当然 |
| [04:19] | That does it. | 够了 |
| [04:20] | You’re officially kicked out! | 我正式请你出去 |
| [04:23] | Kicked… Kicked out? | 请我出去 |
| [04:25] | Fine. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
| [04:27] | I’ve been a terrible nuisance. | 我一直很讨厌 |
| [04:29] | I’ll just go back to my garbage can on Skid Row | 我还是回到贫民区的垃圾桶 |
| [04:32] | and use my tears as a waterbed. | 用我的眼泪当作水床吧 |
| [04:37] | So, go ahead, kick me out into the cold! | 来吧 让我回到寒风中吧 |
| [04:41] | Daffy Duck will never darken your doorstep again! | 达菲鸭再也不会弄脏这里的门阶了 |
| [04:47] | Okay, okay. Fine, fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
| [04:52] | One more chance. | 最后一次机会 |
| [04:53] | – You really mean it? – Sure. | -真的吗 -是的 |
| [04:56] | As long as you stay qui… | 只要你保持安静 |
| [05:00] | I knew you’d come around, you big old good Sumerian, you! | 我就知道你不忍心 你这个老好人 |
| [05:03] | This calls for a celebration! | 我要庆祝一下 |
| [05:12] | That’s it! | 够了 |
| [05:53] | Now, where was I? | 我读到哪了 |
| [05:55] | Oh, yeah. “Love is blind, | 这里 爱情是盲目的 |
| [05:58] | but love is true. | 但爱情是真实的 |
| [06:00] | The only one I love is you.” | 我唯一的挚爱只有你 |
| [06:08] | That was beautiful. | 写得太好了 |
| [06:23] | Keep it down, bub. There’s people trying to read in here. | 小声点 伙计 这里有人在看书呢 |
| [07:05] | I’ve always wanted to be a famous artist, | 我小时候就想成为 |
| [07:08] | ever since I was a wee little Fudd. | 一个著名的艺术家 |
| [07:10] | I need to paint the perfect landscape, | 我要画一幅美丽的风景 |
| [07:13] | so I can be in the prestigious Pretty Good Artist magazine. | 这样我就可以登上著名的《优秀艺术家》杂志了 |
| [07:17] | Now, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
| [07:19] | No. | 不行 |
| [07:20] | No. | 不行 |
| [07:24] | This is the perfect spot. | 这里太完美了 |
| [07:26] | I even have a place to sit. | 还有地方坐 |
| [07:29] | Nothing like freshly-baked carrot cake. | 刚烤的胡萝卜蛋糕是世界上最好吃的东西 |
| [07:35] | Hey, who turned out the lights? | 谁把灯关了 |
| [07:39] | Get a load of this bum. | 瞧瞧这个屁股 |
| [07:42] | Eh, excuse me, Doc, | 不好意思 伙计 |
| [07:44] | but, uh, your gluteus maximus | 你的臀大肌 |
| [07:46] | seems to be blocking my rabbitus holus. | 好像挡住了我的兔子洞 |
| [07:49] | Get out of here, you screwy rabbit. | 滚开 死兔子 |
| [07:52] | So, you like painting, eh? | 你喜欢画画 是吧 |
| [07:56] | Well, so do I. | 我也一样 |
| [08:02] | Eight ball, back pocket! | 八号球 后袋 |
| [08:14] | This ought to stop that screwy rabbit! | 这下死兔子该消停了吧 |
| [08:17] | Now, where was I? | 我画到哪了 |
| [08:35] | Oh, that rascally rabbit! | 无赖的兔子 |
| [08:37] | Doc, Doc! He’s here, he’s here! | 伙计 伙计 他来了 他来了 |
| [08:40] | – Who? – Mr. Judgey McToughCritic. | -谁来了 -毒舌·名嘴先生 |
| [08:42] | The best art critic in the whole wide world! | 全世界最优秀的艺术评论家 |
| [08:45] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
| [08:46] | What does it mean? | 意味着什么 |
| [08:48] | This is your big chance | 这是你被发掘 |
| [08:49] | to get discovered as a famous artist, Doc. | 成为著名艺术家的大好机会 伙计 |
| [08:52] | Get your act together, show him your work, | 好好表现 让他看看你的作品 |
| [08:54] | and give him all you got, kid! | 亮出你的本事 孩子 |
| [09:01] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
| [09:03] | Very experimental. | 很有实验性 |
| [09:04] | Surprisingly bold use of composition. | 构图非常大胆 |
| [09:07] | The subtle use of subtext and juxtaposition | 巧妙运用了弦外之音 |
| [09:09] | between the sharp trees and the soft rabbit. | 以及锋利的树和柔软的兔子的并置 |
| [09:14] | Medium rare. | 三分熟 |
| [09:16] | This, my good sir… | 先生 这幅画 |
| [09:18] | stinks! | 太烂了 |
| [09:20] | Come back here, you rabbit! | 回来 死兔子 |
| [09:33] | Kind of needs something. | 好像缺点什么 |
| [09:35] | Got it! | 有了 |
| [09:37] | Eh, what’s up, Doc? | 怎么样 伙计 |
| [09:45] | I’m gonna get you, you rabbit! | 我会抓住你的 兔子 |
| [09:48] | Over here, Doc. | 这里 伙计 |
| [09:51] | This palette knife ought to do the trick. | 这把调色刀应该能派上用场 |
| [09:57] | Please, just take the pain away! | 求你了 把痛苦带走吧 |
| [10:00] | Oh, no! What did I do? | 不 我都做了什么 |
| [10:06] | I’m dying, Doc! | 我要死了 伙计 |
| [10:08] | Doc, please, just let it end, I’m begging you. | 伙计 求你了 结束我的生命吧 |
| [10:12] | The pain is just too much! | 太痛苦了 |
| [10:16] | I’m sorry, Mr. Rabbit. | 对不起 兔子先生 |
| [10:18] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我无意伤害你 |
| [10:21] | Can you just do me this one last favor… | 在我前往最后的安息地之前 |
| [10:26] | before I go to my final resting place? | 你能帮我最后一个忙吗 |
| [10:29] | Oh, anything, Mr. Rabbit. | 什么忙都可以 兔子先生 |
| [10:31] | You name it. | 尽管说 |
| [10:32] | Would you just pull on this here rope? | 你能拉一下这根绳子吗 |
| [10:35] | Of course, my friend! | 当然了 我的朋友 |
| [10:56] | Oh, I’ve got you now, you screwy rabbit. | 抓住你了 死兔子 |
| [10:59] | I’ve got you! | 抓住你了 |
| [11:32] | – Incredible! – That is real art. | -难以置信 -真正的艺术啊 |
| [11:35] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
| [11:36] | 《优秀艺术家》 兔八哥画 | |
| [11:38] | Would you look at that? | 快看 |
| [11:39] | I guess he made it into Pretty Good Artist magazine after all. | 他最后还是登上了《优秀艺术家》杂志 |