Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] Ah, my achin’ head. 头好疼啊
[00:30] What happened last night? 昨晚怎么回事
[00:39] This water don’t smell right. 这水的味道不对啊
[00:44] Matter of fact, kinda smells like… 感觉有点像
[00:47] *Wabbit stew* *炖兔肉*
[00:48] *Wabbit stew* *炖兔肉*
[00:49] *Wabbit, wabbit Wabbit stew* *炖兔肉 炖兔肉*
[00:52] Eh, what’s cookin’, Doc? 你在做什么菜 伙计
[00:54] I’m making wabbit stew for my big date tonight. 我在为今晚重要的约会做炖兔肉呢
[00:57] So, uh… you’re what’s cookin’. 所以 我在炖你呀
[01:03] Me? 我
[01:04] That’s, uh, quite the predicament. 这下尴尬了
[01:06] *Wabbit stew For my sweetie-poo* *给我的小可爱炖兔肉*
[01:11] Steamy! 好多蒸汽
[01:15] Geez Louise! 天哪
[01:17] I guess it’s going to be a blind date, 你们这是相亲吧[瞎眼约会]
[01:18] ’cause you’re gonna blind your date 你这个铬合金光头
[01:20] with the glare off of your chrome dome. 肯定能闪瞎约会对象的双眼
[01:22] I’m not bald! 我不是秃子
[01:25] Well, maybe I’m thinning a little. 算是有点稀疏吧
[01:27] You know what, Doc? 你知道吗 伙计
[01:28] I think I can help ya. 我应该可以帮你
[01:30] Help me what? 帮我什么
[01:31] Regrow your hair! 生发啊
[01:33] Oh, sure, Wabbit. 好啊 兔子
[01:35] Why don’t you show me, after I eat you? 等我吃了你以后 你再帮我吧
[01:37] Just take a minute with the brochure. 稍微花点时间看看手册
[01:39] My patent-pending, 我正在申请专利的
[01:39] multi-step hair-rejuvenation procedure guarantees results, Doc! 多步骤100%生发程序 伙计
[01:42] And who knows more about hair than a hare? 还有谁比兔子更了解毛发呢
[01:45] Picture it now! The doorbell rings. 想象一下 门铃响了
[01:47] She’s right outside. 她就在外面
[01:48] You open the door, and blam! 你打开门
[01:50] She sees your dashing face, 她看到你帅气的脸
[01:53] surrounded by silky, golden locks. 如丝般的金发
[01:55] She’ll be smitten. 肯定会被你迷住的
[01:57] Hiya, toots! 宝贝
[01:59] What a man! 太帅气了
[02:00] So, whaddaya say, Doc? 伙计 你觉得呢
[02:01] Want me to help you out, or what? 需要我帮你吗
[02:03] Oh, boy! I’m in! 天啊 太需要了
[02:06] Step one is tenderize. 第一步是软化
[02:08] We gotta loosen up those crusty ol’ follicles 用传统的头皮按摩
[02:10] with a good old-fashioned scalp massage. 放松坚硬的毛囊
[02:13] Okay, but no funny business, Wabbit. 好吧 但是别乱搞啊 兔子
[02:15] Wouldn’t dream of it. 肯定不会的
[02:16] Now, hold your head like this! 像这样 把头抬起来
[02:24] Oh, that feels pwetty good! 感觉真不错
[02:48] What’s goin’ on back there? 后面怎么回事
[02:50] Don’t you worry a little thing there, eh, Doc. 别担心 伙计
[02:53] This is all a part of the procedure, huh? 这都是程序的一部分
[02:55] Hey-a, in you go! 进去吧
[02:57] Hold it, Wabbit! I don’t have any hair yet. 等等 兔子 我还是没有头发
[02:59] And I’m starting to think you might be messin’ with me. 我觉得你好像在耍我
[03:02] Eh, don’t get all hot under the collar, Doc. 别激动啊 伙计
[03:05] That was just step one. 这只是第一步
[03:07] Step two is energize. 第二步是充能
[03:10] Energize? 充能
[03:11] Yeah, first, I must apply this conductive gel, 是的 首先涂上这种导电凝胶
[03:13] so youse get a nice, even treatment across the scalp. 这样才能使头皮得到均匀的治疗
[03:17] You may feel a little pinch. 你可能会觉得有点夹
[03:22] Get it off me! Get it off me! 拿下来 拿下来
[03:24] You want hair, don’t ya? 你想要头发吧
[03:25] Fine, just hurry! 好吧 快点吧
[03:27] But of course, Doc. Okay, let ‘er rip! 没问题 伙计 开足马力
[03:44] You twicked me, Wabbit! 你耍我 兔子
[03:46] My date’s gonna be here, and I still don’t have hair. 我的约会对象马上就到了 我还是没有头发
[03:49] Don’t worry, Doc. 别担心 伙计
[03:50] The brochure says step three is improvise. 手册上说第三步是即兴创作
[03:54] Impwovise? 即兴创作
[03:56] Improvise! 即兴创作
[04:01] Where did he go? 他去哪儿了
[04:25] I’m not falling for any more of your twicks, Wabbit! 我再也不会上你的当了 兔子
[04:35] Any last words? 有什么遗言吗
[04:37] Well, tell my Ma I wove her, and… 和我妈说我爱她 然后
[04:40] Wait a minute! 等一下
[04:42] You twicked me again! 你又耍我
[04:43] That’s it! 够了
[04:45] No more games! 不闹了
[04:47] It’s time for stew! 该炖肉了
[04:50] But, Doc, 伙计
[04:51] look, hair! 看 头发
[04:53] I said no more ga… 我说了不闹
[04:59] I’m beautiful! 我变帅了
[05:04] Oh, thank you, Mr. Wabbit! 谢谢你 兔子先生
[05:06] Thank you, Mr. Wabbit! 谢谢你 兔子先生
[05:07] No problem, Doc. 别客气 伙计
[05:10] She’s here! 她来了
[05:19] What kind of animal doesn’t even shave before a date? 什么动物约会前不清理毛发啊
[05:27] Well, you know what they say… 俗话说得好
[05:29] Hair today, gone tomowwow. 且脱发且珍惜
[07:52] Evewy dwop counts, when you’re in a dwought. 干旱时 每滴水都很珍贵
[07:58] Oh, gwacious, maybe I should call a pwumber. 妈呀 我该找个水管工了
[08:01] Did somebody call for a plumber? 有人找水管工吗
[08:04] Technically, no. 严格来说没有
[08:06] But are you quawified? 你够格吗
[08:08] Of course I’m qualified, chum. 当然了 伙计
[08:10] I got a hat with a wrench embroidered on it, don’t it? 我帽子上绣了个锤子吧
[08:14] Well, I guess that makes you quawified. 嗯 这样应该算是够格了
[08:16] Now let’s see here, let’s see. 让我看看
[08:20] Tap water! 自来水
[08:21] Just as I suspected. 跟我怀疑的一样
[08:23] Mac, you got a leaky faucet. 伙计 你的水龙头漏水了
[08:25] I know that. That’s why I need a pwumber. 我知道 所以我要找水管工啊
[08:28] Plumber? Plumber? Where? 水管工 水管工在哪里
[08:29] I thought you were the pwumber! 你不是水管工吗
[08:31] Oh, right you are! 没错
[08:36] Just taking measurements now. 我测量一下
[08:38] The technical nature of this job cannot be understated. 不能低估这项工作的技术性质
[08:56] Do you even know what you’re doing? 你知道自己在干什么吗
[08:58] But of course! 废话
[08:59] I would have had it, if you didn’t break my concentration. 要是你没有分散我的注意力 我早就测完了
[09:02] Lucky for you, I have a plan B. 幸好我有备用计划
[09:08] With this here camera snake, 有了这个镜头蛇
[09:10] I can survey the inside of your pipe in high-res detail. 我可以高分辨率调查管子的内部
[09:21] Okay, let’s see here, let’s see. 让我看看
[09:24] Are you aware there’s a ton of hair in your sink? 你知道你的水槽里有很多毛发吗
[09:27] Oh, heavens! I had no idea! 妈呀 我不知道
[09:31] This is the ugliest clog I’ve ever seen! 这是我见过的最丑的堵塞
[09:35] Is it bad? 很糟糕吗
[09:36] Oh, it’s very bad. 非常糟糕
[09:38] I gotta get in closer. 我得靠近一点
[09:43] Good gravy! 天啊
[09:45] I’ve never seen anything like this! 我从来没见过这样的东西
[09:47] Welp, the bad news is, there’s a brain in your pipes. 坏消息是 你的管子里有一个脑子
[09:50] The good news is, it’s really small. 好消息是 它真的很小
[09:54] Pipes this bad gots to go! 必须换掉这个管子
[09:57] Is all this pwocedure necessawy, 换个管子
[09:59] to get wid of a dwi… 有必要弄这么多步骤吗
[10:03] You can’t make an omelet 有句话我经常说
[10:04] without breaking a few bones, I always say. 不经历风雨怎么见彩虹
[10:09] Gotta fix that, too. 这个也要修一下
[10:11] Much better. 好多了
[10:12] Watch your head, Mac! 小心你的头 伙计
[10:25] Don’t you ever flush? 你从来不冲水吗
[10:29] Enough is enough! 我受够了
[10:30] I’m going to shut that lousy leak off at the source! 我要从源头解决漏水问题
[10:33] But the main water suppwy is out back. 但是主供水系统在后面啊
[10:36] Yeah, yeah, I know where I’m goin’. 嗯 我知道位置
[10:38] Fella doesn’t realize, 这伙计还不明白
[10:40] all professional plumbers know where the main water supply is. 专业水管工都知道主供水系统在哪里
[10:43] Oh, that duck better huwwy. 那只鸭子最好快点
[10:45] I’m wasting gawwons by the minute. 这里一直在浪费水
[10:52] That oughta hold it. 这样应该可以了
[11:04] Where is that skwewy duck? 那只怪鸭子呢
[11:06] I’m back! 我回来了
[11:07] How’s it goin’? Did I fix the leak? 怎么样 漏水修好了吗
[11:10] No, you didn’t. 不 没有
[11:15] You did try turning the knobs, didn’t you? 你转过把手了吗
[11:19] Of course I did, you birdbwain! 当然了 你这个笨蛋
[11:24] You’re the wousiest pwumber ever! 你是史上最差劲的水管工
[11:27] Uh, Mac? 伙计
[11:29] Hold on! 等等
[11:30] I’m not done wepwimanding you. 我还没训完呢
[11:32] But… but… but! 但是 但是 但是
[11:42] My house! 我的房子
[11:44] It’s wooined! 没了
[11:45] Compwetewy obwitewated! 全完了
[11:51] Look on the bright side, Mac! 伙计 往好处想想
[11:53] No leak! 不漏水了
乐一通

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐一通(Looney Tunes Cartoons)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号