时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Ah, my achin’ head. | 头好疼啊 |
[00:30] | What happened last night? | 昨晚怎么回事 |
[00:39] | This water don’t smell right. | 这水的味道不对啊 |
[00:44] | Matter of fact, kinda smells like… | 感觉有点像 |
[00:47] | *Wabbit stew* | *炖兔肉* |
[00:48] | *Wabbit stew* | *炖兔肉* |
[00:49] | *Wabbit, wabbit Wabbit stew* | *炖兔肉 炖兔肉* |
[00:52] | Eh, what’s cookin’, Doc? | 你在做什么菜 伙计 |
[00:54] | I’m making wabbit stew for my big date tonight. | 我在为今晚重要的约会做炖兔肉呢 |
[00:57] | So, uh… you’re what’s cookin’. | 所以 我在炖你呀 |
[01:03] | Me? | 我 |
[01:04] | That’s, uh, quite the predicament. | 这下尴尬了 |
[01:06] | *Wabbit stew For my sweetie-poo* | *给我的小可爱炖兔肉* |
[01:11] | Steamy! | 好多蒸汽 |
[01:15] | Geez Louise! | 天哪 |
[01:17] | I guess it’s going to be a blind date, | 你们这是相亲吧[瞎眼约会] |
[01:18] | ’cause you’re gonna blind your date | 你这个铬合金光头 |
[01:20] | with the glare off of your chrome dome. | 肯定能闪瞎约会对象的双眼 |
[01:22] | I’m not bald! | 我不是秃子 |
[01:25] | Well, maybe I’m thinning a little. | 算是有点稀疏吧 |
[01:27] | You know what, Doc? | 你知道吗 伙计 |
[01:28] | I think I can help ya. | 我应该可以帮你 |
[01:30] | Help me what? | 帮我什么 |
[01:31] | Regrow your hair! | 生发啊 |
[01:33] | Oh, sure, Wabbit. | 好啊 兔子 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you show me, after I eat you? | 等我吃了你以后 你再帮我吧 |
[01:37] | Just take a minute with the brochure. | 稍微花点时间看看手册 |
[01:39] | My patent-pending, | 我正在申请专利的 |
[01:39] | multi-step hair-rejuvenation procedure guarantees results, Doc! | 多步骤100%生发程序 伙计 |
[01:42] | And who knows more about hair than a hare? | 还有谁比兔子更了解毛发呢 |
[01:45] | Picture it now! The doorbell rings. | 想象一下 门铃响了 |
[01:47] | She’s right outside. | 她就在外面 |
[01:48] | You open the door, and blam! | 你打开门 |
[01:50] | She sees your dashing face, | 她看到你帅气的脸 |
[01:53] | surrounded by silky, golden locks. | 如丝般的金发 |
[01:55] | She’ll be smitten. | 肯定会被你迷住的 |
[01:57] | Hiya, toots! | 宝贝 |
[01:59] | What a man! | 太帅气了 |
[02:00] | So, whaddaya say, Doc? | 伙计 你觉得呢 |
[02:01] | Want me to help you out, or what? | 需要我帮你吗 |
[02:03] | Oh, boy! I’m in! | 天啊 太需要了 |
[02:06] | Step one is tenderize. | 第一步是软化 |
[02:08] | We gotta loosen up those crusty ol’ follicles | 用传统的头皮按摩 |
[02:10] | with a good old-fashioned scalp massage. | 放松坚硬的毛囊 |
[02:13] | Okay, but no funny business, Wabbit. | 好吧 但是别乱搞啊 兔子 |
[02:15] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 肯定不会的 |
[02:16] | Now, hold your head like this! | 像这样 把头抬起来 |
[02:24] | Oh, that feels pwetty good! | 感觉真不错 |
[02:48] | What’s goin’ on back there? | 后面怎么回事 |
[02:50] | Don’t you worry a little thing there, eh, Doc. | 别担心 伙计 |
[02:53] | This is all a part of the procedure, huh? | 这都是程序的一部分 |
[02:55] | Hey-a, in you go! | 进去吧 |
[02:57] | Hold it, Wabbit! I don’t have any hair yet. | 等等 兔子 我还是没有头发 |
[02:59] | And I’m starting to think you might be messin’ with me. | 我觉得你好像在耍我 |
[03:02] | Eh, don’t get all hot under the collar, Doc. | 别激动啊 伙计 |
[03:05] | That was just step one. | 这只是第一步 |
[03:07] | Step two is energize. | 第二步是充能 |
[03:10] | Energize? | 充能 |
[03:11] | Yeah, first, I must apply this conductive gel, | 是的 首先涂上这种导电凝胶 |
[03:13] | so youse get a nice, even treatment across the scalp. | 这样才能使头皮得到均匀的治疗 |
[03:17] | You may feel a little pinch. | 你可能会觉得有点夹 |
[03:22] | Get it off me! Get it off me! | 拿下来 拿下来 |
[03:24] | You want hair, don’t ya? | 你想要头发吧 |
[03:25] | Fine, just hurry! | 好吧 快点吧 |
[03:27] | But of course, Doc. Okay, let ‘er rip! | 没问题 伙计 开足马力 |
[03:44] | You twicked me, Wabbit! | 你耍我 兔子 |
[03:46] | My date’s gonna be here, and I still don’t have hair. | 我的约会对象马上就到了 我还是没有头发 |
[03:49] | Don’t worry, Doc. | 别担心 伙计 |
[03:50] | The brochure says step three is improvise. | 手册上说第三步是即兴创作 |
[03:54] | Impwovise? | 即兴创作 |
[03:56] | Improvise! | 即兴创作 |
[04:01] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[04:25] | I’m not falling for any more of your twicks, Wabbit! | 我再也不会上你的当了 兔子 |
[04:35] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[04:37] | Well, tell my Ma I wove her, and… | 和我妈说我爱她 然后 |
[04:40] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[04:42] | You twicked me again! | 你又耍我 |
[04:43] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[04:45] | No more games! | 不闹了 |
[04:47] | It’s time for stew! | 该炖肉了 |
[04:50] | But, Doc, | 伙计 |
[04:51] | look, hair! | 看 头发 |
[04:53] | I said no more ga… | 我说了不闹 |
[04:59] | I’m beautiful! | 我变帅了 |
[05:04] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Wabbit! | 谢谢你 兔子先生 |
[05:06] | Thank you, Mr. Wabbit! | 谢谢你 兔子先生 |
[05:07] | No problem, Doc. | 别客气 伙计 |
[05:10] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[05:19] | What kind of animal doesn’t even shave before a date? | 什么动物约会前不清理毛发啊 |
[05:27] | Well, you know what they say… | 俗话说得好 |
[05:29] | Hair today, gone tomowwow. | 且脱发且珍惜 |
[07:52] | Evewy dwop counts, when you’re in a dwought. | 干旱时 每滴水都很珍贵 |
[07:58] | Oh, gwacious, maybe I should call a pwumber. | 妈呀 我该找个水管工了 |
[08:01] | Did somebody call for a plumber? | 有人找水管工吗 |
[08:04] | Technically, no. | 严格来说没有 |
[08:06] | But are you quawified? | 你够格吗 |
[08:08] | Of course I’m qualified, chum. | 当然了 伙计 |
[08:10] | I got a hat with a wrench embroidered on it, don’t it? | 我帽子上绣了个锤子吧 |
[08:14] | Well, I guess that makes you quawified. | 嗯 这样应该算是够格了 |
[08:16] | Now let’s see here, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[08:20] | Tap water! | 自来水 |
[08:21] | Just as I suspected. | 跟我怀疑的一样 |
[08:23] | Mac, you got a leaky faucet. | 伙计 你的水龙头漏水了 |
[08:25] | I know that. That’s why I need a pwumber. | 我知道 所以我要找水管工啊 |
[08:28] | Plumber? Plumber? Where? | 水管工 水管工在哪里 |
[08:29] | I thought you were the pwumber! | 你不是水管工吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, right you are! | 没错 |
[08:36] | Just taking measurements now. | 我测量一下 |
[08:38] | The technical nature of this job cannot be understated. | 不能低估这项工作的技术性质 |
[08:56] | Do you even know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[08:58] | But of course! | 废话 |
[08:59] | I would have had it, if you didn’t break my concentration. | 要是你没有分散我的注意力 我早就测完了 |
[09:02] | Lucky for you, I have a plan B. | 幸好我有备用计划 |
[09:08] | With this here camera snake, | 有了这个镜头蛇 |
[09:10] | I can survey the inside of your pipe in high-res detail. | 我可以高分辨率调查管子的内部 |
[09:21] | Okay, let’s see here, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[09:24] | Are you aware there’s a ton of hair in your sink? | 你知道你的水槽里有很多毛发吗 |
[09:27] | Oh, heavens! I had no idea! | 妈呀 我不知道 |
[09:31] | This is the ugliest clog I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过的最丑的堵塞 |
[09:35] | Is it bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[09:36] | Oh, it’s very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[09:38] | I gotta get in closer. | 我得靠近一点 |
[09:43] | Good gravy! | 天啊 |
[09:45] | I’ve never seen anything like this! | 我从来没见过这样的东西 |
[09:47] | Welp, the bad news is, there’s a brain in your pipes. | 坏消息是 你的管子里有一个脑子 |
[09:50] | The good news is, it’s really small. | 好消息是 它真的很小 |
[09:54] | Pipes this bad gots to go! | 必须换掉这个管子 |
[09:57] | Is all this pwocedure necessawy, | 换个管子 |
[09:59] | to get wid of a dwi… | 有必要弄这么多步骤吗 |
[10:03] | You can’t make an omelet | 有句话我经常说 |
[10:04] | without breaking a few bones, I always say. | 不经历风雨怎么见彩虹 |
[10:09] | Gotta fix that, too. | 这个也要修一下 |
[10:11] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[10:12] | Watch your head, Mac! | 小心你的头 伙计 |
[10:25] | Don’t you ever flush? | 你从来不冲水吗 |
[10:29] | Enough is enough! | 我受够了 |
[10:30] | I’m going to shut that lousy leak off at the source! | 我要从源头解决漏水问题 |
[10:33] | But the main water suppwy is out back. | 但是主供水系统在后面啊 |
[10:36] | Yeah, yeah, I know where I’m goin’. | 嗯 我知道位置 |
[10:38] | Fella doesn’t realize, | 这伙计还不明白 |
[10:40] | all professional plumbers know where the main water supply is. | 专业水管工都知道主供水系统在哪里 |
[10:43] | Oh, that duck better huwwy. | 那只鸭子最好快点 |
[10:45] | I’m wasting gawwons by the minute. | 这里一直在浪费水 |
[10:52] | That oughta hold it. | 这样应该可以了 |
[11:04] | Where is that skwewy duck? | 那只怪鸭子呢 |
[11:06] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[11:07] | How’s it goin’? Did I fix the leak? | 怎么样 漏水修好了吗 |
[11:10] | No, you didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[11:15] | You did try turning the knobs, didn’t you? | 你转过把手了吗 |
[11:19] | Of course I did, you birdbwain! | 当然了 你这个笨蛋 |
[11:24] | You’re the wousiest pwumber ever! | 你是史上最差劲的水管工 |
[11:27] | Uh, Mac? | 伙计 |
[11:29] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[11:30] | I’m not done wepwimanding you. | 我还没训完呢 |
[11:32] | But… but… but! | 但是 但是 但是 |
[11:42] | My house! | 我的房子 |
[11:44] | It’s wooined! | 没了 |
[11:45] | Compwetewy obwitewated! | 全完了 |
[11:51] | Look on the bright side, Mac! | 伙计 往好处想想 |
[11:53] | No leak! | 不漏水了 |