时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Christmas! The most magical time of the year. | 圣诞节 一年中最神奇的时刻 |
[00:37] | Children playing in the snow, | 孩子们在雪地里玩耍 |
[00:39] | the sweet smell of cookies baking in the oven, | 烤箱里有烤饼干的香味 |
[00:42] | Christmas lights twinkling in the windows… | 圣诞彩灯在窗户上闪烁 |
[00:45] | And, let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[00:47] | decorating the Christmas tree with all of those delightful ornaments, | 用可爱的装饰品装饰圣诞树 |
[00:51] | each one a cherished reminder of all of the joyous holidays of the past. | 每一个都是过去所有欢乐节日的珍贵回忆 |
[00:58] | Another chilly day at the North Pole, | 北极又是寒冷的一天 |
[01:00] | but whats this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:01] | Trouble brewing at Santas workshop? | 圣诞老人作坊有麻烦了 |
[01:03] | Santas elves are on strike | 圣诞精灵罢工了 |
[01:05] | and all toy production has come to a screeching halt. | 所有的玩具生产都被迫停止 |
[01:08] | Unable to work out a deal with the elves, | 既然无法和精灵达成协议 |
[01:10] | Santa Claus tries to make the gifts himself. | 圣诞老人想自己做礼物 |
[01:14] | It looks like Christmas is canceled this year. | 看来今年的圣诞节要取消了 |
[01:18] | C-c-c-canceled? | 取消 |
[01:19] | What? | 什么 |
[01:20] | Think of all the poor children without any presents! | 想想那些没有礼物的可怜孩子 |
[01:23] | Think of all the poor me without any presents! | 想想没有礼物的可怜的我 |
[01:26] | Those greedy elves only think of themselves. | 那些贪婪的精灵太自私了 |
[01:29] | Santas the nicest guy in the whole ding dang world. | 圣诞老人是世界上最好的人 |
[01:33] | Why every Christmas he brings us the most special, | 每个圣诞节他都给我们带来最特别 |
[01:35] | delightful lumps of coal. | 最棒的煤块 |
[01:39] | Supplying warmth to our home and our hearts. | 为我们的房子和内心提供温暖 |
[01:42] | L-l-looks like we’ll have a c-c-cold winter unless | 看来我们要度过一个寒冷的冬天了 |
[01:44] | Santa gets some n-new elves. | 除非圣诞老人能找到新精灵 |
[01:46] | That’s it, Pork! We’ll be those new elves. | 对啊 猪小弟 我们来当新的精灵吧 |
[01:49] | Oh no, | 不是吧 |
[01:50] | I don’t wanna go to get in the m-m-middle of a labor war. | 我不想卷入劳工战争 |
[01:54] | Aw c’mon, Porky! Let’s do it for Santa! | 别这样 肥猪 这是为了圣诞老人 |
[01:59] | Well, would you do it for me? | 你愿意为我当精灵吗 |
[02:03] | L-l-let’s go save Christmas. | 我们去拯救圣诞节吧 |
[02:06] | You won’t regret it, buddy! | 你不会后悔的 伙计 |
[02:12] | Last floor… the North Pole! | 最后一层 北极 |
[02:14] | Not our Santa, not our Santa. | 不是我们的圣诞老人 |
[02:15] | Striking elves, eh? | 罢工的精灵 |
[02:18] | Well, | 好吧 |
[02:18] | we’ll just have to show them a strike of our own. | 让他们看看什么叫全倒[多意词] |
[02:28] | Wow, Porky. | 猪小弟 |
[02:29] | Good thing you landed on this– Santa Claus? | 还好你停在 圣诞老人 |
[02:32] | Ho ho, woe is me! | 我好命苦啊 |
[02:35] | Santa, wheres your trademark jolliness? | 圣诞老人 你标志性的快乐呢 |
[02:38] | It died when my elves went on strike. | 我的精灵罢工时 它就死了 |
[02:41] | Well, don’t you worry your chubby head any longer | 你的肥脑袋不用担心啦 |
[02:44] | because Porky and I are here to be your new elf employees. | 因为我和猪小弟来当你的新精灵员工了 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:51] | So you two characters are going to singlehandedly | 所以你们两个想制作 |
[02:54] | make all the toys for Christmas? | 所有的圣诞礼物吗 |
[02:56] | You bet your chestnuts we can! | 当然啦 |
[03:00] | Maybe you guys are the Christmas miracle I was hoping for. | 也许你们就是我期待的圣诞奇迹 |
[03:04] | Well, don’t just stand there, suit up! | 别傻站着了 把制服穿上 |
[03:11] | W-w-we’re gonna be real t-toy making elves. | 我们要成为制作玩具的精灵了 |
[03:13] | Let’s get to work! | 开工吧 |
[03:22] | Whats so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[03:24] | You think kids still want boring old junk like that? | 你觉得孩子们还喜欢那种无聊的破烂吗 |
[03:27] | These days we make… | 现在我们都制作 |
[03:30] | high tech video game systems. | 高科技电子游戏系统 |
[03:35] | And this is where we make them. | 这就是我们的制作工厂 |
[03:40] | 努力干活 圣诞老人一直在看着你们 | |
[03:43] | Now, get in there and, you know, have fun with it. | 进去吧 好好享受 |
[03:47] | Or else… | 否则 |
[03:53] | Daffy, whatre we gonna do? | 达菲鸭 我们该怎么办 |
[03:55] | W-w-we don’t know how to make v-v-video games! | 我们不知道怎么做电子游戏啊 |
[03:58] | We’ll n-never help Santa now. | 我们帮不了圣诞老人啊 |
[04:02] | Oh, look what fell from the sky, Pork man! | 看看天上掉下来了什么 猪小弟 |
[04:04] | “A Total Nincompoops Guide To Building A Video Game System”! | 《建立电子游戏系统的傻瓜指南》 |
[04:07] | This oughta save both Christmas and our butts! | 这应该能拯救圣诞节和我们的小命了 |
[04:10] | You’ll read… | 你来读 |
[04:13] | And I’ll make. | 我来制作 |
[04:14] | This video game stuff can’t be that complex. | 电子游戏不会多复杂的 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:18] | S-s-step one… And that is | 第1步是 |
[04:20] | g-g-g-grab hold of the central processing unit. | 拿中央处理器 |
[04:22] | S-s-step four… | 第4步 |
[04:25] | S-s-step 67… | 第67步 |
[04:27] | S-s-s-step 842… | 第842步 |
[04:30] | And s-s-step 1,276… | 第1276步 |
[04:36] | “Securely attach the electro chassis | 将电子底座 |
[04:39] | with the appropriate ad-ad-ad…” Sticky stuff. | 就是那个黏糊糊的东西 |
[04:44] | D-D-D-Daffy! | 达菲鸭 |
[04:45] | What in the h-h-h– | 搞什么 |
[04:47] | That looks nothing like the picture! | 这跟照片上一点也不像啊 |
[04:49] | Relax, Pork daddy. | 别紧张 猪小弟 |
[04:51] | I just gotta add the coup de grace. | 再来个最后一击 |
[04:58] | And voila! We did it! | 瞧 我们成功了 |
[05:00] | A perfect video game system! | 完美的电子游戏系统 |
[05:03] | I don’t know, Daffy. | 不是吧 达菲鸭 |
[05:05] | It kinda looks like a killer robot to me. | 我觉得它有点像杀人机器人 |
[05:08] | Crush, kill, destroy! | 碾压 杀戮 毁灭 |
[05:30] | Looks like its game over… for the both of you. | 看来你们俩游戏结束了 |
[05:34] | Oh p-please, Mr. Robot sir! | 拜托 机器人先生 |
[05:37] | S-sp-sp sp spare uh-uh-us! | 放过我们吧 |
[05:42] | Say, Porky, | 猪小弟 |
[05:43] | why settle for a spare when we could go for a strike? | 我们可以出击 何必求饶呢 |
[06:05] | A p-p-perfect game system. | 一个完美的游戏系统 |
[06:08] | Oh, boys! What was that racket? | 伙计们 什么声音 |
[06:10] | Oh, t’weren’t nothin’, Santa. | 没什么 圣诞老人 |
[06:12] | We were just putting the finishing touches on this video game system. | 我们马上就完成电子游戏系统了 |
[06:16] | Nice work, boys. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[06:18] | Now let’s try this sucker out. | 我们来试试吧 |
[06:25] | Why I oughta… | 我何苦呢 |
[06:27] | Why I oughta… | 我何苦呢 |
[06:30] | Why I oughta! | 我何苦呢 |
[06:32] | I oughta get my elves back. | 我得把我的精灵们找回来 |
[06:34] | Hiring those buffoons was the worst mistake of my life. | 雇那些小丑是我这辈子最大的错误 |
[06:40] | Oh, elves! | 精灵们 |
[06:43] | Now, I know Ive been a naughty, naughty boss, | 我知道我这个老板有点不厚道 |
[06:47] | but I was wondering if | 但我在想 |
[06:49] | you guys would maybe, possibly come back to work? | 你们愿意回来工作吗 |
[06:53] | I’ll give you a 20% raise. | 我给你们加薪20% |
[06:59] | Plus dental. | 还有牙科保险 |
[07:06] | Well, it looks like Christmas is saved. | 看来圣诞节得救了 |
[07:10] | So, Santy, since we did, kinda, sorta save Christmas, | 圣诞老人 既然我们拯救了圣诞节 |
[07:14] | don’tcha think we deserve our own present? | 你不觉得应该送我们两个礼物吗 |
[07:17] | Why, of course! | 当然了 |
[07:20] | Here! Merry Christmas, boys. | 在这里 圣诞快乐 孩子们 |
[07:25] | Ou-ou our very own video game system. | 我们自己的电子游戏系统 |
[07:29] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[07:44] | Taz sing carol now! | 大嘴怪要唱圣诞颂歌了 |
[07:56] | Cat got tongue. | 舌头上有只猫 |
[08:07] | *Angels Taz hear on high–* | *大嘴怪天使在高天* |
[08:15] | *Angels Taz hear on–* | *大嘴怪天使在* |
[08:20] | *Angels Taz–* | *大嘴怪天使* |
[08:37] | *Ang–* | *大嘴怪* |
[08:58] | *Jingle bell Jingle bell* | *叮叮当 叮叮当* |
[09:01] | *Jingle… Bell…* | *叮叮当* |
[09:10] | *Jingle bell Jingle be–* | *叮叮当 叮叮当* |
[09:17] | *It came upon A midnight clear* | *缅想当年时方夜半* |
[09:23] | *That glorious song–* | *那首荣耀之歌* |
[09:39] | Taz know youre still in there. | 大嘴怪知道你还在里面 |
[10:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对了 对了 |
[10:05] | *Sleep in heavenly peace* | *在天堂安睡* |
[10:11] | *Sleep in heavenly peace* | *在天堂安睡* |
[10:19] | What? What was that, sonny? | 什么 你说什么 小家伙 |
[10:21] | Could you speak up a little? | 你能大点声吗 |
[10:25] | A song in your heart is one way to spread that holiday cheer. | 心中之歌是传播节日气氛的一种方式 |
[10:29] | Another way is with a present under the tree. | 另一种方式是在树下放礼物 |
[10:40] | Looks like we made it just in time for the big holiday sale, Tweety. | 看来我们赶上了节日大甩卖了 崔弟 |
[10:45] | I wuv savings. | 我就喜欢省钱 |
[10:50] | All I want for Christmas is a delicious yellow bird. | 我只想要一只美味的黄鸟作为圣诞礼物 |
[11:24] | Keep your eyes peeled for good deals, Tweety. | 留意一下好价格 崔弟 |
[11:29] | How about these, Dwanny? | 这个怎么样 德怀尼 |
[11:41] | Eh, a widdle too big for me! | 对我来说有点大了 |
[11:48] | Tweety, pick out a good nutcracker for the mantle. | 崔弟 挑一个胡桃夹子放在壁炉上 |
[11:52] | Choices, choices. | 选择 选择 |
[11:58] | Ooh, Dwanny! How about dis big ugwy one? | 德怀尼 这个又大又丑的怎么样 |
[12:02] | Let’s have a look-see. | 让我看看 |
[12:06] | He looks nice enough, | 他看起来不错 |
[12:07] | but the real test is how we’ll he can crack a nut. | 但真正的考验是开胡桃 |
[12:18] | This lever doesn’t seem to be working properly. | 这个控制杆好像不太好用 |
[12:22] | I can make it work, Dwanny! | 我能搞定 德怀尼 |
[12:31] | Oh, dear… | 天啊 |
[12:32] | This one must be broken. | 这个应该是坏了 |
[12:34] | Let’s just put him back where we found him | 把他放回原位吧 |
[12:37] | and look for a Christmas tree, Tweety. | 我们去看看圣诞树吧 崔弟 |
[12:48] | Here they are! | 在这啊 |
[12:49] | Why are they all so skinny, Dwanny? | 它们怎么都这么瘦 德怀尼 |
[12:54] | That’s better! | 这样好多了 |
[12:56] | Hey wook! | 快看 |
[12:57] | I’m a star on top of the twee! | 我是树上的星星 |
[13:02] | *On the first day Of Christmas* | *圣诞节的第一天* |
[13:04] | *My true love gave to me…* | *我的真爱给了我* |
[13:06] | A delicious yellow ca-ha-nar-y. | 一只美味的黄色金丝雀 |
[13:14] | Ooh, Dwanny! I wike this twee! | 德怀尼 我喜欢这棵树 |
[13:17] | Its funky! | 挺时髦的 |
[13:18] | Well then, let’s give it a look! | 那我们来看看 |
[13:24] | Tweety, are you sure you want this one? | 崔弟 你确定要这个吗 |
[13:27] | Looks a bit scraggely. | 看起来有点太单薄了 |
[13:30] | Maybe it’ll wook better when we pwug it in! | 说不定插上电就好了 |
[14:15] | I guess it’s black and blue Friday. | 看来今天不光打折 还会骨折 |
[14:34] | Well, eh well, it looks like you’re under the mistletoe, | 你在槲寄生下面 |
[14:39] | you cutie puhpuh-patootie! | 小可爱 |
[14:42] | According to the laws of Christmas… | 根据圣诞节的法律 |
[14:46] | we gotta kiss! | 我们得接吻 |
[14:49] | Gee… I wouldn’t want to bweak the waw! | 天啊 我不能违法呀 |
[15:04] | Happy Hanukkah, puddy tat! | 光明节快乐 傻大猫 |
[15:09] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[15:11] | All right, my fine feathered feast, | 好了 我的美味大餐 |
[15:14] | you’ve sung your last Christmas carol. | 你已经唱了最后一首圣诞颂歌 |
[15:17] | But puddy! | 傻大猫 |
[15:18] | If you eat me I won’t be able to give you your Chwistmas pwesent! | 如果你吃了我 我就没办法给你圣诞礼物了 |
[15:23] | What’re you goin on about? | 你说什么 |
[15:25] | Its why I went Chwistmas shopping in the first pwace! | 所以我才会来圣诞购物啊 |
[15:29] | See? | 瞧 |
[15:31] | Ya mean… this… is for me? | 你是说 这个 是给我的吗 |
[15:36] | Happy Howidays, puddy tat! | 节日快乐 傻大猫 |
[15:40] | Gosh! | 天哪 |
[15:41] | No one’s ever given me a present before in my whole miserable life! | 在我悲惨的一生中 从没有人送过我礼物 |
[15:52] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 这是圣诞奇迹 |
[15:55] | Aren’t you gonna open it? | 你不打开吗 |
[15:57] | Oh, I couldn’t! | 不行 |
[15:58] | It’s not Christmas yet! | 还没到圣诞节呢 |
[16:00] | What would Santy Claus think of me? | 圣诞老人会怎么看我啊 |
[16:02] | I won’t tell… | 我不会说出去的 |
[16:05] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:08] | Oh boy, just what I’ve always wanted! | 天啊 这个我想要很久了 |
[16:24] | Fruitcake? | 水果蛋糕 |
[16:27] | Aw, I guess nobody wikes fruitcake or puddy tats. | 看来没人喜欢水果蛋糕和傻大猫 |
[16:50] | 收件人 哔哔鸟 寄件人 圣诞老人 | |
[19:51] | 圣诞老人工坊 圣诞老人在里面 | |
[20:36] | The holidays are a time of sharing, | 节日是分享的时刻 |
[20:39] | and I don’t just mean presents. | 我说的不只是礼物 |
[20:41] | You can share the joy with a phone call, | 你可以打电话 |
[20:43] | a letter, or even a knock on your neighbors door. | 写信 甚至是敲邻居的门来分享喜悦 |
[20:54] | Ah, nothin’ like some hot carrot tea in front of a warm fire. | 在篝火前喝热胡萝卜茶真是太惬意了 |
[21:05] | All right, whats going on around here? | 怎么回事 |
[21:16] | *Oh, I’ve been shovewin’ the walk way* | *我在走道铲雪* |
[21:20] | *All the cold, cold day* | *真是寒冷的一天* |
[21:22] | Hiya, neighbor! | 你好啊 邻居 |
[21:24] | I was wonderin’ if ya wouldn’t mind | 我在想你能不能 |
[21:26] | throwin’ your snow away from my house. | 别把雪铲到我家 |
[21:28] | Its makin’ my place pretty chilly. | 弄的我那里好冷啊 |
[21:31] | Ams-kway, wabbit. This is my pwoperty | 兔子 这是我的地盘 |
[21:33] | and I can do what I want. | 我想怎样就怎样 |
[21:35] | So weave! | 快滚 |
[21:36] | But Doc, don’t you know you should love thy neighbor? | 伙计 你不知道你应该爱邻居吗 |
[21:42] | And I lo-o-ove you! | 我很爱你啊 |
[21:46] | Well, I hate you! | 我很讨厌你 |
[21:48] | And I hate your house! | 我讨厌你的房子 |
[21:52] | No! | 不 |
[21:54] | I’ll throw my snow wherever I want, | 我想把雪扔哪就扔哪 |
[21:56] | so goodbye, pest! | 再见了 害虫 |
[21:59] | And stay down there! | 待在下面吧 |
[22:02] | No one tells me what to do. | 没人能对我指手画脚 |
[22:05] | Let’s see, after I finish. | 我想想 铲完雪 |
[22:07] | I’m gonna have a nice cup of tea. | 我要喝杯好茶 |
[22:10] | Oh, and some pie, yeah, rhubawb pie! | 吃个派 大黄派 |
[22:14] | And wasbewwy tea. | 还有覆盆子茶 |
[22:29] | Him again? | 又是他 |
[22:32] | You okay, Doc? You seem upset. | 你没事吧 伙计 你看起来不开心啊 |
[22:34] | A dumb wabbit dumped snow all over my walkway. | 一只蠢兔子把雪倒在我的走道上了 |
[22:38] | Wabbits can be pretty tricky. | 兔子很狡猾的 |
[22:40] | Well, I can be twickier! | 我可以更狡猾 |
[22:42] | Now go away so I can concentwait. | 走开 我要专注铲雪 |
[22:45] | You got it, neighbor. | 没问题 邻居 |
[22:47] | You know you should be careful, Doc. | 你应该小心点 伙计 |
[22:49] | These walkways get mighty slippery when wet. | 这些走道湿了以后 很滑的 |
[23:00] | Doc, you okay? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[23:02] | I think I bwoke something. | 我好像裂开了 |
[23:06] | Aw, you need some ice. | 你需要冰块 |
[23:11] | Well, dat’s dat! | 就这样吧 |
[23:12] | *Oh, I’ve been Shovewing the walkway* | *我在走道铲雪* |
[23:17] | *All the cold, cold day* | *真是寒冷的一天* |
[23:23] | How immature. | 真幼稚 |
[23:25] | Don’t do somethin’ you’ll regret. | 不要做会让自己后悔的事 |
[23:27] | No! Gasp! | 不 倒吸一口气 |
[23:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:50] | Junior! | 儿子 |
[23:52] | Mother? Wh-wh-what are you doing out of bed? | 妈妈 你怎么下床了 |
[23:55] | Well, if I told you once, I told you a thousand times, | 我跟你说了多少遍 |
[23:59] | you have to layer up! | 你得多穿点 |
[24:02] | Now, I want you to finish the job. | 完成你的任务吧 |
[24:05] | So take this and bash that rabbit. | 拿着这个 去揍那只兔子 |
[24:07] | And don’t be late for dinner. | 晚饭别迟到哦 |
[24:17] | 爱发先生长眠此处 爱他的邻居立 其实并没有 | |
[24:23] | I’m gonna annihilate him! | 我要灭了他 |
[24:27] | Gasp! | 倒吸一口气 |
[24:30] | Oh, my gwacious. | 我的天啊 |
[24:32] | My home is all cleaned up! | 我家都打扫干净了 |
[24:34] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[24:36] | It was me, Doc. | 是我 伙计 |
[24:38] | Why don’t we let bygones be bygones? | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[24:41] | Well, I’m glad you see I’m wight, Mr. Wabbit. | 你知道错了就好 兔子先生 |
[24:43] | Come inside for tea. | 进来喝杯茶吧 |
[24:46] | What did you do with all that snow? | 你把雪弄哪去了 |
[24:48] | Oh, I just put it somewhere we’ll both be happy with. | 弄到咱俩都很喜欢的地方了 |
[24:58] | Aw, too bad. | 太惨了 |
[25:07] | Too far? | 太过分了吗 |
[25:13] | Get plowed, wabbit. | 吃我一铲 兔子 |
[25:24] | Oh wabbit, I’m gonna enjoy hearing you fall, | 兔子 我真的很想听听 |
[25:28] | scweaming to your icy doom! | 你尖叫着坠落冰冷地狱的声音 |
[25:41] | Any second now. | 随时都有可能听到 |
[25:43] | You almost got him, Doc. | 快成功了 伙计 |
[25:45] | He’s at the edge now. | 他在悬崖边了 |
[25:46] | Just a teensy bit more. | 再开一点点 |
[25:48] | A few more centimeters. | 再开几厘米 |
[25:50] | Okay, that should just about do it. | 好了 差不多了 |
[25:53] | You should hear that scream… now. | 现在应该能听到尖叫声了 |
[26:15] | Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. Summers here! | 醒醒 睡美人 夏天来了 |
[26:20] | Summer? | 夏天 |
[26:23] | Come on, Doc! Let’s hit the beach. | 走吧 伙计 我们去海滩吧 |
[26:26] | Yahoo! | 太棒了 |
[26:27] | No more snow. | 没雪了 |
[26:38] | Ah, no more snow fights with wabbits, I finally won. | 我终于赢了 不用再和兔子打雪仗了 |
[26:49] | I guess his victory is fah-rozen in time. | 看来他的胜利已经永久凝固了 |
[26:55] | And so, our time together draws to a close, | 我们的时间已经接近尾声 |
[26:59] | I bid you all a happy holiday and a joyous… | 祝你们节日快乐 |
[27:05] | Sorry, allergies are acting up. | 抱歉 过敏又犯了 |
[27:08] | Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays! | 感谢串门 节日快乐 |