时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I waited at school for an hour and had to walk home. | 我在学校等了你一个小时 最后还得走路回家 |
[00:05] | No one even called. | 你们连一通电话都没有 |
[00:06] | Mandy went into labor. | 曼蒂破水了 |
[00:07] | I had to go to the hospital. | 我得赶去医院 |
[00:09] | She had the baby and no one told me? | 她生了孩子都没人告诉我吗 |
[00:11] | And what exactly is it that’s wrong with your bed? | 你自己的床到底有什么问题 |
[00:14] | My husband’s in it. | 我老公睡在上面 |
[00:15] | So, you’re just gonna keep sleeping here | 你打算一直在我这蹭睡 |
[00:18] | instead of dealing with it? | 不去解决矛盾吗 |
[00:20] | I’m helping with the baby. | 我要帮忙带娃啊 |
[00:21] | She’ll still be crying tomorrow. Go home. | 她明天还是会哭的 给我回家去 |
[00:55] | Ten dollars on pump two. | 二号加十块钱油 |
[00:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[01:02] | Hi, uh, ten dollars on pump, uh… whichever that one is. | 你看那个是几号吧 加十块钱… |
[01:06] | Ain’t you young to be driving? | 你感觉还没到能开车的年纪啊 |
[01:08] | Oh, I’m just pumping gas for my dad. | 我只是帮我爸加油 |
[01:10] | He’s in the bathroom. Might be a while. | 他去上厕所了 可能还得上一会儿 |
[01:12] | Been there. | 我懂 |
[01:22] | I’m on pump number three. | 我是三号油枪 |
[01:23] | You? | 你呢 |
[01:26] | Two. | 二号 |
[01:27] | Nice. | 牛逼 |
[01:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:32] | Hey, it’s Missy. | 我是米希 |
[01:33] | I stole my dad’s truck, | 我偷开走了我爸的车 |
[01:33] | I’m running away. Want to come? | 我逃家了 你想一起吗 |
[01:35] | You’re running away? Sounds dangerous. | 你逃家了吗 感觉好危险啊 |
[01:39] | Well, my dad taught me how to drive and… | 我爸教过我怎么开车啦 所以… |
[01:40] | I’m messing with you. Come and get me. | 我闹你呢 快来接我 |
[01:43] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:54] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:11] | Why didn’t we do this years ago? | 我们为什么不早几年就这么干 |
[02:12] | My feet wouldn’t reach the pedals. | 早几年的话我的脚够不到油门刹车 |
[02:20] | Dad, wake up. There’s a problem. | 爸 起床 出事了 |
[02:21] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 什么事 |
[02:23] | It’s Saturday morning and no one’s cooking bacon. | 现在是周六早晨 没有人煎培根 |
[02:25] | Oh. So go cook bacon. | 那你自己去煎啊 |
[02:27] | But Mom cooks bacon. | 但培根一直都是妈妈煎的 |
[02:29] | Well, she’s at your meemaw’s. | 她在你姥姥家 |
[02:31] | Which is why I’m waking you up. | 所以我才来叫你起床啊 |
[02:32] | Sheldon, you’re a very intelligent little boy, | 谢尔顿 你是个很聪明的小伙 |
[02:34] | I’m sure you can handle bacon. | 我很确定你能搞定培根 |
[02:36] | I’ll wake up Missy. | 我去叫米希起床 |
[02:37] | No, wait… | 别 你等等 |
[02:39] | She’s mad at the world right now. | 她现在怒火都要烧尽九重天了 |
[02:41] | Just leave her alone. | 别去烦她了 |
[02:43] | Then I’ll call Mom. | 那我打给妈妈 |
[02:44] | Okay… | 行行行 |
[02:46] | I’ll make your stupid bacon, happy? | 我起来煎你的傻逼培根 高兴了吧 |
[02:49] | I’ve been better. | 一般高兴吧 |
[02:55] | This is the best day of my life. | 这真是我一生最棒的一天了 |
[02:57] | First time running away? | 第一次逃家吗 |
[02:58] | Pretty much. | 算是吧 |
[02:59] | Think your parents know you’re gone? | 你觉得你家人发现你逃家了吗 |
[03:01] | They barely know when I’m there. | 他们甚至很常没发现我在家好吗 |
[03:03] | Missy, there’s breakfast. We saved you a little. | 米希 做了早饭 我们留了一些给你 |
[03:07] | What about somewhere with a beach, like California? | 去个有海滩的地方吧 比如加州 |
[03:09] | We’ve already driven five hours east, | 我们已经往东开了五小时 |
[03:11] | so we might want to keep heading that way. | 我们还是继续往东走吧 |
[03:13] | East. You really are smart. | 东 你真的是聪明人耶 |
[03:15] | I get there was a lot of yelling last night. | 我知道我们昨晚有点不欢而散 |
[03:19] | Just want you to know I’m here when you’re ready to talk. | 但我想告诉你 你要是想聊 我随时都在 |
[03:22] | I mean, if you want a beach, | 如果你想去海边 |
[03:23] | then Florida’s in the right direction. | 那佛罗里达就在那个方向 |
[03:26] | Oh, and it’s almost spring break. | 而且快到春假狂欢季了 |
[03:27] | Like MTV Spring Break? | 就像电视上的春假狂欢节目吗 |
[03:29] | If you expect me to apologize, you can sit in there forever. | 但如果你是想要我道歉 那你就慢慢在里面等 |
[03:33] | Great. Then we’re going to Florida. | 很好 那我们就去佛罗里达 |
[03:35] | Let’s pay and get out of here. | 那我们付钱出发吧 |
[03:37] | Or… | 又或者… |
[03:38] | let’s not pay and get out of here. | 不付钱 直接出发 |
[03:42] | Fine, ignore me. I’m eating your bacon. | 行 你就接着不理我 我把你的培根吃了 |
[03:49] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[03:53] | You know, there’s a more spatially efficient way | 你知道有更高效运用空间的 |
[03:55] | – to do that. – It’s good enough. | -摆放方式吧 -差不多就行了 |
[03:57] | Is that what you tell your football players? | 你也这么对你的球员说吗 |
[03:59] | I make them run laps. That what you want? | 我会罚他们跑圈 你也想跑吗 |
[04:02] | You’re funny. I like our weekends together. | 你可真会说笑 我喜欢我们的周末时光 |
[04:12] | I didn’t see your truck. | 我没看到你的车 |
[04:13] | I just came to grab a few things. | 以为你不在就回来拿点东西 |
[04:16] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 没事 拿呗 |
[04:17] | Hi, Shelly. How you doing, baby? | 你好啊 谢利 你怎么样啊 宝贝 |
[04:19] | I’m all right, although the dishwasher looks like | 我很好啊 尽管洗碗机看起来像是 |
[04:21] | it was loaded by Gustaf Dalen. | 古斯塔夫·达连摆的一样 |
[04:23] | He won a Nobel Prize in physics. And was blind. | 他得到过诺贝尔物理学奖 他是个盲人 |
[04:27] | What do you mean you didn’t see my truck outside? | 你说没看到我车停在外面是什么意思 |
[04:29] | It’s not out front. | 不在前院啊 |
[04:31] | Yes, it is. | 我停在那里了啊 |
[04:33] | I was just out there. | 我刚刚才看着走进来 |
[04:38] | The hell’s my truck? | 我的车呢 |
[04:41] | It’s a ’86 Ford F-250. | 是一辆86年款的福特F-250 |
[04:43] | – And you didn’t hear anything? – No. | -你没听到任何动静吗 -没有 |
[04:45] | What about you, ma’am? | 那你呢 夫人 |
[04:47] | Well, um, actually… | 其实呢… |
[04:50] | Oh, she hasn’t slept here in days. | 她好多天没回来睡了 |
[04:52] | She’s just getting her things. | 她就是回来拿点东西而已 |
[04:53] | I was taking care of the baby. | 我是在照顾宝宝 |
[04:56] | We have a new grandbaby. | 我们最近刚有了孙女 |
[04:59] | You mentioned you had a daughter. | 你们说你们有个女儿 |
[05:00] | Any chance she saw something? | 她有可能会看到什么吗 |
[05:02] | I doubt it. | 应该不会 |
[05:03] | She didn’t even come out of her room. | 她连房门都不出呢 |
[05:04] | You haven’t seen her at all? | 你都没看到她吗 |
[05:05] | No. She’s mad at me. | 没 她在不爽我 |
[05:07] | Mind if we ask her? | 不介意我去问问她吧 |
[05:09] | Missy. | 米希 |
[05:11] | Open up. | 开门 |
[05:16] | Missy? | 米希 |
[05:18] | Son of a bitch. | 我了个操 |
[05:19] | Huh, your truck’s gone and she’s gone? | 你的车不见了 她人也没了吗 |
[05:21] | What are the odds of that? | 祸不单行 这可真是巧啊 |
[05:22] | She took my truck, Sheldon. | 她开了我的车跑了 谢尔顿 |
[05:24] | Oh, more chaos. Got it. | 更糟的情况 懂了 |
[05:27] | We are breaking so many laws right now. | 我们犯了好多法啊 |
[05:30] | I feel like Thelma & Louise. | 感觉我们就像《末路狂花》的女主角们 |
[05:31] | Me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[05:33] | Have you seen that movie? | 你看过那部电影吗 |
[05:34] | No. | 没有 |
[05:36] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[05:43] | How could you not know she was missing? | 你怎么会连她丢了都没发现 |
[05:45] | I thought she was giving me the silent treatment. | 我还以为她是在闹脾气故意不回我呢 |
[05:48] | You know, teenage girls. | 你理解吧 少女常见行为 |
[05:51] | I don’t. | 不 |
[05:52] | Moody, moody, moody. | 阴晴不定 脾气难猜 说变就变 |
[05:53] | – Sheldon. – When was the last time you saw your daughter? | -谢尔顿你住嘴 -你们上一次见到女儿是什么时候 |
[05:55] | Uh, well… | 这个嘛… |
[05:58] | Hard to say. We just… Lot going on. | 说不准 发生太多事情了 |
[06:00] | Well, at 6:15 she made a plate of food | 昨晚6点15她做了饭 |
[06:01] | and took it to her room, | 然后把饭拿进房间里吃了 |
[06:02] | which I said, “is how you attract ants,” | 当时我对她说”你这样会招蚂蚁” |
[06:04] | and she said to mind my own business, | 她让我少管别人的事 |
[06:06] | and I said it is my business | 我说这事是我的事 |
[06:07] | because her bedroom shares a wall with mine… | 因为她的房间和我的就一墙之隔… |
[06:08] | 6:15, got it. No one saw her after that? | 6点15 好的 在那之后还有人看到她吗 |
[06:11] | Well, at 7:22, she had to use the restroom, | 7点22的时候她出来想用卫生间 |
[06:12] | but she had to wait because my dad was in there. | 但我爸爸当时在里面所以她得等 |
[06:14] | Probably due to all the beers. | 应该是因为喝了很多啤酒 |
[06:15] | – Thank you. – Happy to help. | -真谢谢你啊 -客气客气 |
[06:17] | And then at 7:45, she tried the bathroom again, | 7点45的时候她又尝试看看厕所有没有人 |
[06:19] | and luckily, by then my father had… | 还好这次我爸爸已经… |
[06:21] | Sheldon, when was the last time you saw her? | 谢尔顿 直说你最后一次看到她是什么时间 |
[06:23] | Well, at 9:15 I brought her a can of Raid for the ants, | 是晚上9点15 我给她拿了罐杀虫剂以防有蚂蚁 |
[06:25] | and she told me to go to hell, which is rude. | 她叫我去死吧 非常没礼貌 |
[06:27] | And then at 11:06 I tried to communicate with her | 然后11点06时我尝试用无线电跟她说话 |
[06:29] | via walkie-talkie to no response. | 但她当时没有回我 |
[06:31] | I can’t believe she would do this. | 我真不敢相信她会这样 |
[06:32] | How does she even know how to drive? | 她怎么会开车啊 |
[06:36] | All right, now, take your foot off the brake | 把脚从刹车上移开 |
[06:38] | gently put it on the… | 轻轻踩在… |
[06:42] | I bet your mother taught her. | 肯定是你妈妈教她的 |
[06:44] | She could be lost, she could be in an accident, | 她有可能开迷路了 也可能发生意外 |
[06:46] | she could be in a ditch by the side of the road somewhere. | 甚至是开进哪里路边的沟里了 |
[06:50] | ♪ So I wake in the morning ♪ | ♪ 我在早上起床 ♪ |
[06:52] | ♪ And I step outside ♪ | ♪ 我走到屋外 ♪ |
[06:53] | ♪ And I take a deep breath ♪ | ♪ 我深吸一口气 ♪ |
[06:55] | – ♪ And I get real high… ♪ – There’s a cop. | -♪ 大口呼出痛快 ♪ -有警察 |
[06:56] | Be cool. Be cool. | 装没事 自然点 |
[07:03] | And I say, ♪ Hey-ey-ey. ♪ | 然后我喊 ♪ 嘿 ♪ |
[07:06] | Okay, well, if you hear anything, | 如果你有听到什么消息 |
[07:09] | please give me a call. | 麻烦给我打个电话 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Nothing. | 没消息 |
[07:13] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[07:14] | No. None of her friends have heard from her. | 没有 她没有联络过她那些朋友 |
[07:16] | The police are looking for my truck, but still no sign. | 警察们也在找我的车了 但还没有消息 |
[07:19] | I can’t believe that girl. | 真不敢相信这姑娘这么干 |
[07:20] | Did she even think about how worried we’d all be? | 她就没想过我们会有多担心吗 |
[07:22] | Wow, you became a dad fast. | 你转变成一个爸爸的速度可真快 |
[07:25] | Well, it just kicks in. | 自然而然就变了 |
[07:27] | I don’t know who else to call. | 我不知道该打给谁了 |
[07:29] | What about Paige? | 佩吉呢 |
[07:30] | Are they still in touch? | 她们还有在联系吗 |
[07:31] | They saw each other a few weeks ago. | 她们几周前有见过面 |
[07:32] | Although Paige was quite inebriated. | 不过佩吉当时喝得还挺茫的 |
[07:34] | – What? – It means drunk. | -什么 -就是喝醉了 |
[07:36] | We know what it means. | 我们知道那词是什么意思 |
[07:37] | And Paige has run away from home before. | 而且佩吉也有过逃家的记录 |
[07:39] | If I was going on the lam, that’s certainly who I’d contact. | 如果是我要落跑 我绝对会联络她 |
[07:42] | “Lam.” what a fun word. | “落跑” 这词真有趣 |
[07:44] | I’m glad I got the chance to use it. | 真庆幸我居然有机会用到这个词 |
[07:46] | – Lam. – Hi. Linda, | -落跑 -你好 琳达 |
[07:48] | this is Mary Cooper. | 我是玛丽·库珀 |
[07:49] | Um, I’m sorry to call out of the blue, | 很抱歉突然打来麻烦你 |
[07:51] | but is Missy there with Paige? | 但米希有跟佩吉在你那边吗 |
[07:53] | No. Why? What’s going on? | 没有啊 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[07:57] | Missy has run away, and we thought… | 米希逃家了 我们就想… |
[07:59] | That my daughter would have something | 我女儿可能会跟这件事 |
[08:01] | – to do with it? – Oh, no, I’m not accusing her. | -有关系吗 -不 我不是想指责她 |
[08:03] | No, that’s exactly something she would do. | 不是 这种事绝对跟她会有关 |
[08:05] | Hold on. | 你等等 |
[08:07] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[08:08] | I’m thinking she might be with Paige. | 我觉得她有可能跟佩吉在一起 |
[08:10] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[08:12] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[08:13] | Hey, can I drive? | 可以让我也试试看开车吗 |
[08:14] | Better not. | 还是别了吧 |
[08:15] | My dad’ll be pretty mad if something happens to his truck. | 如果这辆车发生了什么事 我爸应该会很火大 |
[08:18] | Like what, if somebody stole it? | 什么事 比如被人偷开走吗 |
[08:21] | Oh, my God, I’m a criminal. | 天啊 我是个罪犯 |
[08:22] | Yeah. It’s pretty cool, right? | 对啊 这还蛮酷的吧 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna be in so much trouble. | 我这下死定了 |
[08:26] | Only if you go back. | 回去才会死定了 |
[08:29] | I guess you’re right. | 你这么说好像也对 |
[08:30] | I mean, don’t worry. | 别担心啦 |
[08:31] | When we get to Daytona, everything’s gonna be great. | 等我们到代托纳海滩 一切烦恼都会烟消云散 |
[08:33] | Think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:37] | – Hey, maybe we should change our names. – Really? | -或许我们该换掉我们的名字 -真的吗 |
[08:39] | And I hate my name. | 我超讨厌我的名字 |
[08:41] | Paige. What am I, a congressional aide? | 佩吉 什么啊 感觉像个国会助理的名字 |
[08:44] | Yeah, totally. | 对啊对啊 |
[08:46] | So, what name are you gonna pick? | 那你想改什么名字 |
[08:48] | I’m thinking Ginger. | 我在考虑金吉儿 |
[08:50] | That is so good. | 这名字太棒了吧 |
[08:51] | Ginger’s not a boring scientist. | 金吉儿不像个无聊的科学家 |
[08:53] | Ginger’s fun. She’s alive. | 金吉儿很有趣 很有生命力 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna pick Susan. | 那我要选苏珊 |
[08:57] | No, Suzie. Much cuter. | 不 苏西 这样比较可爱 |
[08:58] | – Ginger and Suzie. – Ginger and Suzie. | -金吉儿与苏西 -金吉儿与苏西 |
[09:03] | Wait, is it too late to change my name to Brandi? | 等等 我现在想换成布兰蒂是不是晚了 |
[09:05] | – Too late. – Come on, Ginger. | -太晚了 -别这样嘛 金吉儿 |
[09:10] | I can’t believe the last thing we did was yell at her. | 真不敢相信我们最后对她做的事就是吼她 |
[09:13] | Now, don’t go blaming yourself. | 别太责怪自己了 |
[09:14] | Uh, I was blaming both of us. | 我是怪我们俩 |
[09:17] | So, we weren’t supposed to punish her? | 难道我们不该惩罚她吗 |
[09:19] | Kids do stupid stuff, parents yell at them. | 小孩干蠢事 就是会被爸妈责骂啊 |
[09:21] | Yeah, y’all did it to me, | 没错 我也是被打骂过来的 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna do it to my kid. | 我以后也会这样严厉”要求”我的小孩 |
[09:24] | Calm down, Daddy. | 别急着报复 新手爸爸 |
[09:25] | I know y’all are worried, but this ain’t helping. | 我知道你们很担心 但这样也无济于事 |
[09:27] | She snuck out and stole my truck. | 她偷溜出家门 把我的车开走 |
[09:29] | I mean, how is this our fault? | 这怎么是我们的错呢 |
[09:31] | Well, maybe she was right. | 也许她说的话没错 |
[09:32] | She does get ignored around here. | 她确实在家里被忽视了 |
[09:34] | I liked being ignored. | 我倒喜欢被忽视 |
[09:35] | Let me get away with all kinds of stuff. | 这样我干坏事就不会被发现了 |
[09:37] | Please stop helping. | 拜托你别再帮倒忙了 |
[09:38] | We need to get the police back on the phone. | 赶紧再联系警察 |
[09:40] | I know how to find them. | 我知道怎么能找到她们了 |
[09:41] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么做 |
[09:42] | Right, well, based on the time they’ve been gone | 根据她们出走的时间 |
[09:44] | and the average speed limit, | 和平均车速推算 |
[09:45] | I’ve calculated that this circle | 我已经计算出她们最远 |
[09:46] | is the maximum distance they could have traveled. | 只能开到这个圈圈范围内 |
[09:48] | – And what are the pins? – I’m glad you asked. | -这些标记代表什么 -就等你问呢 |
[09:51] | To help narrow down the search, I’ve identified | 帮我们缩小搜索范围 我已经找出 |
[09:52] | points of interest to teenage girls. | 十几岁少女爱去的地方 |
[09:54] | The big four– malls, beauty salons, | 俗称四大金刚 商场 美容院 |
[09:57] | horse stables and roller rinks. | 马厩和溜冰场 |
[09:59] | And what are the blue pins? | 那蓝色的标记又代表什么 |
[10:01] | Those are places that I’m interested in | 蓝色是我个人感兴趣的地方 |
[10:02] | that we can swing by after we find them. | 等找到她们之后我们可以顺路去逛逛 |
[10:04] | For example, Peaster, Texas… | 比如德州的彼斯特市… |
[10:05] | No one cares. | 没人想知道 |
[10:08] | Peaster, Texas– birthplace of Robert E. Howard, | 德州的彼斯特市 是作家罗伯特·霍华德的出生地 |
[10:10] | regarded to be the father of the sword and sorcery subgenre. | 他被视作”剑与魔法派”奇幻文学的创始人 |
[10:13] | Sheldon, this isn’t about you. | 谢尔顿 这事跟你没关系 |
[10:15] | But it’s a good start. | 不过这是个好开始 |
[10:16] | Why don’t you go narrow that down even more? | 你再去发挥聪明才智 把范围缩得更小一点好吗 |
[10:19] | I’ll check in Missy’s room for clues. | 我去米希房间找找线索 |
[10:20] | If she took her roller skates, this case is closed. | 如果她带走了溜冰鞋 那我们就破案了 |
[10:27] | Think your parents are freaking out? | 你觉得你爸妈是不是担心得要死 |
[10:29] | Probably having a party. | 估计正在开派对庆祝呢 |
[10:30] | And then Sheldon will complain about them having a party, | 然后谢尔顿会抱怨他们开派对 |
[10:32] | and they’ll stop because he gets everything he wants. | 他们就会停下来 因为他总能为所欲为 |
[10:36] | I know. Try being the golden child. | 我懂 你试试当金童 |
[10:39] | Everybody’s always expecting big things from you | 所有人时刻期望着你能干大事 |
[10:41] | ’cause you’re a genius. | 就因为你是个天才 |
[10:42] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:46] | Something simple, easy. | 简单轻松的事吧 |
[10:50] | You know, I heard there’s a place in Florida | 我听说佛罗里达州有一种职业 |
[10:52] | where you can get a job as a mermaid. | 是扮成美人鱼 |
[10:53] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[10:56] | Don’t get mad at me, but you are a genius. | 我说实话你别生气 但你确实是天才 |
[10:58] | Just don’t tell the other mermaids. | 千万别告诉其他美人鱼哦 |
[11:01] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[11:02] | Well, how fast are you going? | 你是不是超速了 |
[11:03] | I’m not going too fast. Maybe I’m going too slow. | 我开得不快啊 是不是开得太慢了 |
[11:05] | Should I speed up? | 我要不要加速啊 |
[11:06] | Don’t speed up. What are you doing? | 别加速啊 你在干什么 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[11:08] | Just… maybe it’s not for us. | 可能不是冲我们来的 |
[11:09] | Pull over and let him pass. | 你靠边停下 让他过去 |
[11:20] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[11:21] | We need to get our stories straight. | 我们得把故事编好 |
[11:23] | We’re cousins, you’re 16, you forgot your license at home, | 我们是表姐妹 你16岁 驾照落在家里了 |
[11:25] | and we’re on our way to the hospital to visit our grandma. | 我们正赶去医院探望奶奶 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 我记好了 |
[11:34] | I’m only 13, I stole my dad’s truck | 我只有13岁 我偷开我爸的车 |
[11:36] | and we didn’t pay for breakfast at the diner. | 我们刚才在餐馆吃早餐也没给钱 |
[11:37] | We just left. | 吃完霸王餐就跑了 |
[11:40] | Okay. And who’s this? | 好吧 那这位是谁 |
[11:43] | My cousin, Ginger. | 我表姐 金吉儿 |
[11:51] | Is anyone hungry? I can make sandwiches. | 有人肚子饿了吗 我可以做点三明治 |
[11:54] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:55] | – Not hungry. – I could eat. | -不饿 -我可以吃点 |
[11:57] | Then make yourself a sandwich. | 那你自己去弄个三明治 |
[11:59] | Maybe you should. Are you cranky? | 或许你才应该吃两口 你是不是饿了在闹脾气 |
[12:01] | Okay, I figured it out. | 我搞明白了 |
[12:03] | Based off the pictures | 根据她从我的杂志 |
[12:04] | she’s ripped out of magazines, | 撕下来的页面推断 |
[12:05] | she’s a big fan of actor Luke Perry. | 她是演员卢克·派瑞的狂热影迷 |
[12:07] | – Who is that? – He plays Dylan on Beverly Hills, 90210. | -他谁啊 -他在《飞跃比佛利》中扮演迪伦 |
[12:10] | Your classic bad boy. | 就是那种典型的痞帅坏男孩 |
[12:12] | Your classic bad boy? | 典型的痞帅坏男孩 |
[12:14] | Yeah, like me. | 没错 跟我一样 |
[12:16] | The show not only takes place but is also filmed | 剧集的发生地和拍摄地 |
[12:17] | in Los Angeles, California. | 都在加州洛杉矶 |
[12:19] | That’s obviously where she’s heading. | 她肯定是打算去那里 |
[12:24] | Cooper residence. | 库珀家 |
[12:25] | Now, given the amount of time since she’s left… | 考虑到她出走的时长… |
[12:27] | They’re okay! They’ve found them. | 她们平安没事 找到她们了 |
[12:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:31] | Where are they? | 她们在哪 |
[12:32] | Uh, about an hour east of Baton Rouge. | 距离巴吞鲁日市以东一小时车程处 |
[12:35] | Apparently they were on their way to Florida. | 显然她们的目的地是佛罗里达州 |
[12:37] | That’s not where Luke Perry is. | 卢克·派瑞不在那边啊 |
[12:38] | Let me speak to them. | 让我跟她们通话 |
[12:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:42] | All right. Your parents are on the way. | 你们爸妈正赶来接你们 |
[12:44] | Are they mad? | 他们是不是很生气 |
[12:45] | If my daughter stole my car and ran away, I’d be mad. | 要是我女儿偷开我的车离家出走 我会很生气 |
[12:49] | What if she had a good reason? | 要是她有好理由呢 |
[12:52] | Do you have a good reason? | 你有好理由吗 |
[12:53] | Well, my brother’s really smart | 我哥天资过人 |
[12:55] | and my older brother had a baby and they were ignoring me. | 我更年长的大哥当了爸爸 家里人都忽视我 |
[12:58] | You might need a better reason. | 你这理由不够充分 |
[13:01] | Are you taking us to jail? | 你要把我们关进监狱吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:05] | Great, so we can go? | 太好啦 那我们能走了吗 |
[13:07] | No. | 不行 |
[13:09] | But I’m not taking you in either. | 但我也不会把你们送进监狱 |
[13:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:13] | I got a kid your age. I get it. | 我的小孩和你同龄 我能理解 |
[13:16] | Oh, God, I’d rather sit in jail | 我宁可蹲大牢 |
[13:17] | than have another adult tell me how much they get it. | 也不想再听见大人告诉我 他们有多能理解 |
[13:21] | Not me. Happy right here. | 我不这么想 我很庆幸待在这 |
[13:25] | I’m real sorry for whatever Paige got Missy into. | 佩吉带坏米希 我很抱歉 |
[13:29] | Thanks, but I think this one’s on Missy. | 谢谢你这么说 但这次应该是米希的错 |
[13:31] | I doubt it. Last month she swiped my credit card | 不太可能 她上个月偷刷我的信用卡 |
[13:34] | and bought a plane ticket to Hawaii. | 买了一张去夏威夷的机票 |
[13:36] | Nonrefundable. | 还是不可退款的 |
[13:37] | What did you do? | 那你怎么惩罚她 |
[13:38] | What could I do? I dropped her off at her dad’s | 还能怎么办 我就把她送到她爸家 |
[13:40] | and I went to Hawaii. | 我自己用机票去夏威夷玩咯 |
[13:42] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[13:43] | Missy’s never gonna do anything like this again. | 米希绝不会再干这种事 |
[13:45] | Aw, bless your heart. | 有梦最美啦 |
[13:47] | I’m serious. School and home, that’s it. | 我是说真的 她以后只能学校和家两点一直线 |
[13:51] | No TV, no friends, no shoes. | 不准看电视 交朋友 鞋也不准穿 |
[13:54] | Let’s see her run away barefoot. | 看她光脚还怎么离家出走 |
[13:56] | That’s your plan– make her hate us even more? | 你的计划就是让她更怨恨我们吗 |
[13:59] | I’m not trying to be her friend, Mary. | 我又不是要当她的知心好友 玛丽 |
[14:00] | I’m trying to be her parent. | 我是要扮演好父亲的角色 |
[14:02] | What do you think I’m trying to be? | 那你觉得我是想扮演什么 |
[14:04] | Oh, I don’t know. Her neighbor? | 我鬼知道 她的邻居吗 |
[14:09] | Is everything okay? | 你们夫妻俩没闹矛盾吧 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 没有 |
[14:13] | I’ve just been staying across the street | 我只是最近都暂住在我们家对面 |
[14:15] | taking care of our granddaughter. | 为了照顾孙女 |
[14:16] | How long you gonna keep using that excuse? | 你用这个借口不回家多久了 |
[14:18] | I am so sorry. It’s been a stressful week. | 抱歉失礼了 我们这周压力很大 |
[14:21] | You don’t need to apologize. I’ve been there. | 不用道歉啊 我也有过这种经历 |
[14:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | I know it’s not my place, but… | 我知道我没资格说这话 不过 |
[14:29] | Barry and I used to keep a bunch of stuff bottled up, | 我和巴里以前总是把感受都憋在心里 |
[14:31] | and we know how that turned out. | 我们的婚姻结局你们也知道 |
[14:34] | We’re not getting divorced. | 我们不会离婚的啦 |
[14:36] | Yeah, over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[14:37] | Yeah, that’s exactly how it’s gonna end. | 没错 这就是我们的婚姻结局 |
[14:40] | Oh, boy. | 好尴尬 |
[14:46] | What was Missy thinking? Why Florida? | 米希到底怎么想的 为什么去佛罗里达州 |
[14:48] | Why does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[14:49] | I made a solid hypothesis backed by data. | 我做出了有数据支持的靠谱猜测 |
[14:51] | Where did I go wrong? | 我到底哪一步出错了 |
[14:52] | You tried to predict a teenage girl. | 你妄想预判少女的想法就是最大的错 |
[14:57] | Perhaps when she gets back | 或许等她回来之后 |
[14:58] | we can take her in for a brain scan. | 我们可以带她去做脑部扫描 |
[14:59] | Maybe what Missy needs | 可能米希需要的 |
[15:01] | is for us all to be a little understanding. | 是我们都多点去理解她 |
[15:04] | I’m trying to understand. | 我是想理解她啊 |
[15:05] | That’s why I need the brain scan. | 所以我才要带她去做脑部扫描 |
[15:07] | Look, your sister’s going through a lot these days. | 你妹妹这段时间经历了太多事 |
[15:10] | She’s feeling overlooked, | 她觉得被忽视 |
[15:11] | confused, angry, sad. | 她感到迷惘 愤怒和难过 |
[15:14] | She’s feeling all those things at once? | 她同时拥有这么多情绪吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:18] | And I can’t scan her brain? | 那我还不能扫描她的脑子 |
[15:19] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[15:22] | So, what exactly was your plan? | 你们到底有什么计划 |
[15:24] | We were gonna go to Daytona Beach. | 我们打算去代托纳海滩 |
[15:26] | Like on MTV. | 像电视上放的那样 |
[15:27] | And what were you gonna do for money? | 你们打算怎么解决钱的问题 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:31] | We would have figured something out. | 我们肯定能想出办法的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, she’s an actual genius. | 是啊 她可是货真价实的天才 |
[15:36] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[15:37] | Don’t get a lot of geniuses back there. | 很少有天才被我逮上警车 |
[15:40] | Mostly stupid folk. | 大多数是憨憨和笨蛋 |
[15:43] | I’m just saying, I have a good relationship with Missy. | 我是说 我和米希关系很好 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I taught her how to throw a ball. | 我教她投球 |
[15:49] | Taught her how to drive. | 还教她开车 |
[15:50] | You taught her how to drive? | 原来她开车是你教的 |
[15:52] | Oh, uh… | 啊这… |
[15:54] | You know, just the basics in-in a parking lot. | 只是在停车场教些基本的啦 |
[15:57] | Hey… | 再说 |
[15:58] | She made it all the way to Louisiana | 她可是一路开到了路易斯安那州 |
[15:59] | without getting into an accident. | 途中都没有出过车祸哦 |
[16:01] | I think I did a pretty good job. | 这证明我教得很好吧 |
[16:03] | Unbelievable. | 还有脸说 |
[16:05] | If y’all want, I can recommend | 有需要的话 我可以给你们介绍 |
[16:06] | the marriage counselor me and Barry used. | 我和巴里用过的那位婚姻咨询师 |
[16:09] | What’s… | 你这是什么反应 |
[16:12] | Y’all got divorced. | 你们都离婚了 |
[16:14] | How good can he be? | 那个男的能有多厉害 |
[16:15] | Well, she… | 咨询师是女的 |
[16:18] | Stop with the… | 你别再用喉咙哼唧了 |
[16:19] | Oh, like she’s not gonna be on your side? | 难道她不会偏帮同为女性的你吗 |
[16:23] | It’s not about sides. | 这不是站队的问题 |
[16:25] | She helped us realize we were staying in our marriage | 她帮我们认识到 我们维持婚姻的理由 |
[16:27] | for the wrong reasons | 是错误的 |
[16:28] | and it would be better for everyone if we split. | 我们分开对所有人都会更好 |
[16:31] | I’m not sure it was better for Paige. | 对佩吉来说未必更好吧 |
[16:34] | Paige’s issues have nothing to do with our divorce. | 佩吉的问题和我们离婚没关系 |
[16:37] | Sure. | 你说是就是咯 |
[16:41] | How much she have to pay the counselor to tell her that? | 她付了那咨询师一大笔钱 就换来这种屁话 |
[16:46] | At least my daughter didn’t steal my truck, | 至少我女儿没有偷开我的车 |
[16:47] | and none of my kids are having babies. | 我家孩子也没有谁小小年纪就当爹妈 |
[16:51] | Okay, we all have our stuff. | 我承认我们各自有家庭问题 |
[16:55] | Here comes another one. | 又来一辆 |
[17:00] | Fifty-eight. | 58英里时速 没超速 |
[17:01] | How does it know? | 这机器怎么知道的 |
[17:02] | It calculates the speed based on the Doppler shift | 它通过反射的无线电波的多普勒频移 |
[17:04] | of the reflected radio waves. | 计算出车速 |
[17:07] | See? Genius. | 我说了吧 她是天才 |
[17:09] | My brother’s like that too, but she’s way more fun. | 我哥也是这类型 但她有意思多了 |
[17:15] | Ninety-one. | 91英里时速 |
[17:16] | All right, buckle up. | 好吧 系好安全带 |
[17:18] | Yes! | 刺激 |
[17:22] | Show me how to use your gun and I’ll cover you. | 教我用枪 我可以掩护你 |
[17:36] | If you need a break, I can drive for a bit. | 你想休息一会的话 可以换我开 |
[17:38] | I’m okay, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[17:40] | – I could take a turn. – Not a time for jokes. | -换我开一段也行 -现在不适合说笑 |
[17:43] | You may never drive again. | 你以后休想再开车 |
[17:44] | And you are not hanging out with Paige anymore. | 你以后也不准再跟佩吉玩 |
[17:47] | That’s not fair. It was my idea, not Paige’s. | 这不公平 这都是我的主意 跟佩吉无关 |
[17:49] | You really think that’s helping your case? | 你真以为这么说有用吗 |
[17:52] | Liked it better when you two weren’t talking. | 我无比怀念你俩怄气不说话的时候 |
[17:54] | Well, too bad, ’cause we are. | 很遗憾 我们现在恢复对话了 |
[17:56] | If you’re feeling ignored, don’t worry. | 如果你觉得被忽视了 别担心 |
[17:57] | We’re gonna be laser-focused on you from now on. | 从今往后我们会紧紧盯死你 |
[18:02] | This marked the beginning of | 这次事件开启了 |
[18:03] | what our family would come to call | 我们家人口中的 |
[18:04] | “Missy’s difficult period.” | “米希叛逆期” |
[18:06] | Despite my repeated assurances | 尽管我反复保证 |
[18:08] | that I could solve the problem | 我能通过脑部扫描 |
[18:09] | with a brain scan and some low-voltage electric shocks, I was | 和低压电击解决这问题 |
[18:12] | never given the opportunity. Such a shame. | 但他们始终没给我机会 太可惜了 |