英文名称:Twelve Monkeys
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | “在1997年会有五十亿人死于致命的病毒” | |
[00:38] | “幸存者将放弃地球表面” | |
[00:44] | “世界会再度由动物统治” | |
[00:50] | “摘录自精神分裂妄想症患者的访谈记录” | |
[00:54] | “1990年4月12日巴尔的摩郡立医院” | |
[01:44] | 十 二 猴 子 | |
[02:18] | Flight 784 for San Francisco is now ready for boarding at … | 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于… |
[02:21] | Inmate number 87645 … Cole, James. | 犯人编号87645詹姆斯·科尔 |
[02:40] | Jose? | 荷西? |
[02:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[02:44] | Bad news, man. | 老兄 坏消息 |
[02:45] | Volunteers? | 又要自愿者? |
[02:47] | Yeah. And they said your name. | 对 而且是叫你的名字 |
[02:59] | Maybe they’ll give you a pardon, man. | 说不定会给你特赦 |
[03:00] | Yeah. That’s why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon. | 是啊 难怪没人回来 因为全都被特赦了 |
[03:05] | Some come back, I heard. | 我听说有人回来过 |
[03:09] | Please put me back! Don’t take me! | 拜托 放我回去 不要选我 |
[03:14] | They got’em up on the seventh floor. They hide’em up there. | 对啊 全部去了七楼 全部被藏了起来 |
[03:19] | They’re all messed up in the head. | 而且都变成白痴 |
[03:21] | You don’t know they’re all messed up. Nobody’s seen’em. | 你怎么晓得? 又没人看过 |
[03:24] | And maybe they’re not messed up. That’s a rumor. Nobody knows that. | 那只是谣传 说不定他们还好好的 |
[03:26] | I don’t believe that. | 我才不信 |
[03:30] | Good luck, man. | 老兄 祝你好运 |
[03:32] | Volunteer duty! | 自愿任务 |
[03:33] | I didn’t volunteer. | 我没有自愿 |
[03:36] | You causing trouble again? | 想惹麻烦是不是? |
[03:39] | No, no trouble. | 不是 我不想惹麻烦 |
[03:45] | These are the instructions for the first time probe. | 首次侦察任务的注意事项如下… |
[03:49] | Listen Carefully, They must be following exactly. | 仔细听好 确保遵守指示 |
[03:54] | All openings of your garment must be sealed completely. | 必须密闭外衣上的所有开口 |
[03:58] | If the integrity of the suit is compromised in any way… | 若外衣受到任何破坏 |
[04:02] | if the fabric is torn or a zipper not closed… | 例如不慎扯破布料或者松开拉链… |
[04:06] | readmittance will be denied. | 人员将不被获准进入 |
[08:24] | “我们成功了” | |
[08:43] | If there are any indications of contamination by germs… | 若出现受到细菌污染的现象 |
[08:46] | the subject will be denied reentry to secure population. | 基于安全理由将拒绝人员再入境 |
[08:49] | Please place blood sample in receptacle provided. | 请将血液样本置于容器中 |
[08:53] | There will be a socialization class in room 700… | 社会行为课程将于七点举行 |
[08:57] | for citizens cited for deviations 23-A and 96-A… | 凡经永久戒严法附属第六章证明的 |
[09:01] | per Subchapter 6 of the Permanent Emergency Code. | 23A 96A行为偏差者皆需参加 |
[09:05] | James Cole cleared from quarantine. | 詹姆斯·科尔通过检疫 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1804个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:354个,六级词汇:190个,GRE词汇:221个,托福词汇:279个,考研词汇:382个,专四词汇:318个,专八词汇:70个, 所有生词标注共:709个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:10] | Thank you. You two wait outside. | 谢谢 你们两个到外面等一下 |
[09:13] | He’s got a history, Doctor. | 医生 他很危险 |
[09:15] | Violence. | 暴力倾向 |
[09:16] | Antisocial six. | 反社会行为 |
[09:18] | Repeated violations of the Permanent Emergency Code. | 屡次违反永久戒严法 |
[09:22] | Insolence. Defiance. | “科学家表示:药物无效” 傲慢 反叛 |
[09:24] | Disregard of authority. | “世界末日来临” 藐视权威 |
[09:26] | Doing 25 to life. | 被判刑二十五年 |
[09:28] | I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us. | 我认为他不会伤害我们 |
[09:30] | You aren’t gonna hurt us, are you, Mr. Cole? | 你不会伤害我们吧 科尔先生? |
[09:35] | No, sir. | 不会 |
[09:49] | Why don’t you sit down, Mr. Cole? | 坐下来吧 科尔先生 |
[10:15] | We appreciate your volunteering. You’re a very good observer. | 谢谢你自愿帮忙 你是位优秀的观察员 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | We have a very advanced program. | 我们在进行一项先进的计划 |
[10:23] | – Something very different. – A chance to reduce your sentence. | – 非常特殊的研究 – 不但能让你获得减刑 |
[10:27] | And possibly play an important role… | 还能完成重要的使命 |
[10:29] | in returning the human race to the surface of the Earth. | 就是帮助人类重返地球表面 |
[10:32] | We want tough-minded people. Strong mentally. | 我们需要意志坚强的自愿者 |
[10:38] | We’ve had some misfortunes with unstable types. | 因为已经损失了几位意志不坚的人 |
[10:43] | For a man in your position, an opportunity. | 对你来说这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[10:47] | Not to volunteer could be a real mistake. | 不把握就太不聪明了 |
[10:50] | Definitely a mistake. | 非常的不聪明 |
[10:57] | “Yet among the myriad microwaves… | 然而 在一万微电波… |
[10:59] | the infrared messages, the gigabytes of ones and zeros… | 红外线信息 零和一的十亿位元之间 |
[11:04] | we find words, byte-sized now… | 我们发现文字变成了位元组… “1990年4月 巴尔的摩” |
[11:08] | tinier even than science… | 体积如此之小 |
[11:10] | Iurking in some vague electricity. | 让科学得以隐身于电流之间 |
[11:12] | But if we but listen… | 只要我们用心聆听 |
[11:15] | we hear the solitary voice of that poet telling us… | 便会听到诗人低声诉说… |
[11:20] | yesterday this day’s madness did prepare… | 昨日疯狂的所作所为 |
[11:24] | tomorrow’s silent triumph of despair. | 铺下明日绝望的道路 |
[11:29] | Drink, for you know not whence you came, nor why. | 干杯 为自己无法掌控的过去 |
[11:33] | Drink, for you know not why you go, nor where.” | 干杯 为自己无法掌控的未来 |
[11:46] | Wandering around in nothing but his underpants… | 他穿着一条内裤到处晃 |
[11:49] | and one of those plastic, see-through lady’s raincoats. | 还罩了一件女用的透明雨衣 |
[11:52] | So, they get there, they ask the guy real nice for some kind of ID. | 警员到了以后请他拿身份证出来 |
[11:56] | He gets agitated, starts screaming about viruses. | 哪知道他突然开始大喊什么病毒 |
[11:59] | Totally irrational, totally disoriented. | 歇斯底里 语无伦次 |
[12:01] | Doesn’t know where he is, what day of the week it is. | 连自己在哪 今天星期几都不知道 |
[12:05] | All they got was his name. | 只问出来他的名字 |
[12:08] | They figured he’s stoned out of his mind. Some kind of psychotic episode. | 他一定是吸毒昏了头才会在街上发神经 |
[12:12] | He’s been tested for drugs? | 有没有帮他验尿? |
[12:14] | Negative for drugs. | 没有药物反应 |
[12:16] | But he took on five cops like he was dusted to the eyeballs. | 他单挑五名警察的样子不像是没吸毒 |
[12:19] | No drugs. You believe that? | 你信吗? 居然没吸毒 |
[12:21] | He’s in restraints. | 他被绑住了 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Weren’t you listenin’? | 你没听到啊? |
[12:25] | I’ve got two police officers in the hospital! | 我有两个警察进了医院 |
[12:27] | The medic gave him enough Stelazine to kill a horse. He’s rarin’ to go. | 打了大量的镇静剂 他还是不安份 |
[12:34] | That would explain the bruises, I guess. The struggle. | 所以 是他自己挣扎才搞得浑身是伤的 |
[12:37] | Yeah. You wanna go in there, examine him? | 你要进去检查他吗? |
[12:41] | Yes, please. | 麻烦你 |
[12:44] | Is this all you have? Ran it through your system? | 你就只有这些资料 没有其它的了? |
[12:47] | No matchup. No license, no prints, no warrants. Nothing. | 找不到 什么都没有 没有驾照 指纹 前科 |
[12:53] | I should probably go in with you. | 我最好跟你进去 |
[12:55] | No, Thank you. That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 谢谢 没必要 |
[12:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | He’ll be right here, just in case. | 为了以防万一 他会在外面等 |
[13:11] | Mr. Cole, my name is Kathryn Railly. I’m a psychiatrist. | 科尔先生 我叫凯瑟琳·瑞莉 是心理医师 |
[13:16] | I work for the county. I don’t work for the police. | 我是帮郡政府做事的 不是警察 |
[13:19] | So my concern is for your well-being. Do you understand that? | 我关心的是你的福利 明白吗? |
[13:23] | Need to go! Need to go! | 非走不可 非走不可 |
[13:25] | I can’t make the police let you go. | 我没办法叫警察放你走 |
[13:29] | But I do wanna help you, so I… | 但是我真的想帮你 |
[13:32] | I need you to tell me exactly what happened tonight. | 所以我需要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[13:35] | Do you think you can do that,James? | 你能告诉我吗 詹姆斯? |
[13:39] | May I call you James? | 我能叫你詹姆斯吗? |
[13:43] | James. Nobody ever calls me that. | 詹姆斯? 从来没人这样叫我 |
[13:48] | Have you been a patient at County? | 你是郡立医院的病人? |
[13:50] | No. | 不是 |
[13:51] | Have I seen you someplace? | 我见过你吗? |
[13:53] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[13:56] | I need to go! I’m supposed to be gathering information. | 我非走不可 我应该去搜集资料的 |
[14:00] | – What kind of information? – Won’t help you. | – 什么资料? – 帮不了你 |
[14:04] | Won’t help anyone. Won’t change anything. | 帮不了任何人 改变不了任何事 |
[14:08] | James, do you know why you’re here? | 知不知道你为什么会在这 詹姆斯? |
[14:12] | ‘Cause I’m a good observer. I’ve got a tough mind. | 因为我意志坚强 是优秀的观察员 |
[14:16] | You don’t remember assaulting a police officer? | 你不记得自己袭警的事? |
[14:20] | Why am I chained? Why are these chains on me? | 为什么要锁住我 为什么? |
[14:25] | You’ve been in an institution before, haven’t you? | 你以前是不是进过精神病院? |
[14:28] | No! Now I need to go. Need to go! | 没有 我现在非走不可 |
[14:30] | Have you been in prison,James? | 你坐过牢吗 詹姆斯? |
[14:32] | Underground. | 在地底下 |
[14:33] | Hiding? | 躲什么? |
[14:37] | I love this air. | 我喜欢这空气 |
[14:39] | Oh, it’s such wonderful air. | 这里的空气真好 |
[14:43] | What’s wonderful about the air,James? | 有什么好? |
[14:45] | Very fresh. No germs. | 很新鲜 没有细菌 |
[14:50] | Why do you think there aren’t any germs in the air? | 为什么你会认为空气里面没有细菌 |
[14:56] | This is October, right? | 现在是十月吧? |
[14:57] | April. | 是四月 |
[14:59] | What year is this? | 今年是哪一年? |
[15:01] | What year do you think it is? | 你认为呢? |
[15:03] | 1 996. | 1996年 |
[15:04] | That’s the future,James. Do you think you’re living in the future? | 1996年还没到 你以为你活在未来? |
[15:08] | 1 996 is the past. | 1996年已经过了 |
[15:11] | No, 1 996 is the future. | 不 1996年还没到 |
[15:15] | This is 1 990. | 今年是1990年 |
[15:22] | Shut up, ladies. | 给我闭嘴 |
[15:23] | Where’re you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪? |
[15:25] | South of France, buddy. Fancy hotel. You’ll love it. | 要带你法国南部的高级旅馆 老兄 |
[15:28] | I can’t go to France. I just need to make a telephone call. | 我不能去法国 我需要打电话 |
[15:30] | Yeah, yeah. Zip it, Daisy. You fooled the shrink, but you don’t fool us. | 别吵了 你唬得了医生唬不了我们 |
[15:41] | Let’s go, ace. | 走吧 老兄 |
[16:10] | All right. Come on, come on. | 好啦 过来 |
[16:14] | There you go. Now, lemme see your head,Jimbo. | 过来坐下 让我看看你的头 |
[16:18] | See if you got any creepy crawlers. | 看看有没有虱子 |
[16:20] | I need to make a telephone call. | 我要打电话 |
[16:22] | Got to get to a doctor,Jimbo. Can’t make no calls till the doctor says. | 这个你要问医生 只要医生答应就可以 |
[16:26] | It’s very important! | 很重要的 |
[16:27] | What you gotta do,Jimbo, is take it easy. Relax into things. | 詹姆斯 你现在应该放轻松 熟悉一下环境 |
[16:33] | And we’ll all get along fine if you just relax. | 你放轻松 我们也轻松 |
[16:45] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 还不走! |
[16:52] | Hey, Goines! | 喂 戈因斯 |
[16:54] | Yo, Goines! | 戈因斯 |
[16:56] | Yo,Jeffrey! | 喂 杰弗里 |
[17:00] | Goines. | 戈因斯 |
[17:01] | What? | 干嘛? |
[17:02] | Look here. | 听好 |
[17:04] | This here’s James. Now, do me a favor. Why don’t you show him around? | 这是詹姆斯 帮我带他到处看看 |
[17:08] | Tell him the TV rules. Show him the games and stuff. Okay? | 告诉他看电视的规矩 还有玩具放哪 |
[17:11] | How much you gonna pay me? How much? I’d be doin’ your job. | 你要付我多少钱? 那可是你该做的事 |
[17:14] | Five thousand dollars. That enough? | 五千块够不够? |
[17:15] | Five thousand? | 五千块? |
[17:16] | I’ll wire a cheque to your account as usual. | 我会把钱汇进你的户头 |
[17:19] | Five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars! | 五千 五千! |
[17:21] | Five thousand dollars. | 五千 |
[17:22] | I’ll give him the deluxe mental hospital tour. | 我让他参加精神病院豪华团 |
[17:24] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[17:25] | Kid around, makes’em feel good. We’re pals. | 说笑话 逗他们开心 谁叫我们是朋友 |
[17:28] | You’re the prisoners. No, you’re the guards. | 你是病人 不对 你是管理员 |
[17:30] | Now you got it. | 你说对啦 |
[17:32] | Okay, it’s all in good fun. Here’s some games here. | 放心 保证你满意 这里有玩具 |
[17:37] | And there’s… Get out! Get out! | 这里还有…起来 起来 |
[17:43] | He was in my chair. | 他坐了我的椅子 |
[17:44] | Games. Games. Here’s some games. | 玩具…玩具 这里还有玩具 |
[17:48] | Games that wanna get out. | 被锁住的玩具 |
[17:51] | See? More games. | 看到没? 数不清的玩具 |
[17:53] | Games, they’ve getize you. See? | 玩具会让你变成植物人 看到没? |
[17:57] | If you play the games, you’re voluntarily taking a tranquillizer. | 让你玩游戏就是给你吃镇定剂 |
[18:00] | I guess they gave you some chemical restraints. Drugs! | 他们八成喂你吃过药 麻醉药! |
[18:04] | What’d they give you? Thorazine? Haldol? How much? How much? | 你是吃哪一种 吃多少 是不是抑郁剂? |
[18:07] | Learn your drugs. Know your dosages. It’s elementary. | 最起码你要知道药名和药量 |
[18:10] | – I need to make a telephone call. – A telephone call? | – 我要打电话 – 打电话? |
[18:13] | That’s communication with the outside world. Doctor’s discretion. | 就是要和外界联络? 你必须问过医生 |
[18:18] | If all of these nuts could just make phone calls… | 要是所有的疯子都乱打电话 |
[18:20] | it could spread insanity oozing through telephone cables… | 那疯病就会从电话线传出去 |
[18:23] | oozing to the ears of all these poor, sane people, infecting them. | 跑进那些正常人的耳朵里 害他们生病 |
[18:27] | Wackos everywhere. A plague of madness. | 大家都会被传染 变成疯子 |
[18:30] | In fact, very few,Jim… Jim, very few of us here are actually mentally ill. | 其实啊…只有几个人是真的神经有问题 |
[18:35] | I’m not saying you’re not mentally ill. | 我不是说你没问题 |
[18:37] | For all I know, you’re crazy as a loon. | 据我所知 你是个大疯子 |
[18:39] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 你会进来不是因为你是疯子 |
[18:45] | You’re here because of the system. | 是因为制度 |
[18:49] | There’s the television. | 电视在那里 |
[18:51] | It’s all right there. All right there. | 制度就在里面 |
[18:53] | Look, listen, kneel, pray. | 看 听 跪 拜 |
[18:55] | The commercials! | 电视广告 |
[18:58] | We’re not productive any more. Don’t make things. It’s all automated. | 我们变得不劳动 一切变得自动化 |
[19:01] | What are we for then? We’re consumers,Jim. | 那我们是什么呢? 我们是消费者 |
[19:04] | Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you’re a good citizen. | 买一堆东西就是好公民 |
[19:07] | But if you don’t buy a lot of stuff, what are you then? | 那不买东西的又是什么? |
[19:11] | What? You’re mentally ill. | 是什么? 是疯子 |
[19:13] | Fact,Jim. Fact! If you don’t buy things: toilet paper, new cars… | 这是事实 詹姆斯 要是你不买卫生纸 新车 |
[19:17] | electrically operated sexual devices… | 电动情趣用品 |
[19:20] | stereo systems with brain-implanted headphones… | 附有脑电波耳机的音响系统 |
[19:22] | screwdrivers with built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers… | 雷达改锥 语音电脑 |
[19:26] | Take it easy,Jeffrey. | 别激动 杰弗里 |
[19:28] | Be calm! | 放轻松 |
[19:32] | Right. That’s right. You’re a very attractive woman. | 没错 听你的 漂亮阿姨 |
[19:37] | If you want to watch a particular TV program, like All My Children… | 如果想看某个电视节目 例如”儿女成群” |
[19:42] | go to the nurse, tell her the day, the time the show you wanna see is on. | 你只要告诉护士节目的播出时间 |
[19:46] | But you have to tell her before the show is scheduled to be on | 不过一定要提早告诉她 |
[19:48] | This guy was always requesting shows that had already played. | 有人总是等到节目播完以后才说 |
[19:51] | Yes. No. You have to tell her before. | 没错 所以你一定要事先说好 |
[19:55] | He couldn’t grasp the idea that the nurse couldn’t make it be yesterday. | 他搞不清楚 以为护士能让时光倒转 |
[19:58] | She couldn’t turn back time! Thank you, Einstein. | 她不能让时光倒转 谢谢爱因斯坦 |
[20:01] | Now he, he was nuts. He was a fruitcake,Jim. | 他根本就是疯子 他是精神病 |
[20:04] | Okay, that’s it,Jeffrey. You’re gonna get a shot. | 够了 杰弗里 我要帮你打针了 |
[20:09] | I warned you. | 我警告你 |
[20:11] | Right. | 好 好… |
[20:12] | I got a little carried away… | 我向詹姆斯解释医院的规矩 |
[20:16] | explaining the inner workings of the institution to Jim. | 所以才会说得这么高兴 |
[20:23] | I don’t really come from outer space. | 其实我不是外星人 |
[20:27] | Oh. L.J. Washington. He doesn’t really come from outer space. | 他是华盛顿 他不是外星人 |
[20:29] | Don’t mock me, my friend. | 朋友 一点都不好笑 |
[20:34] | Get outta my chair! | 不准坐我的椅子 |
[20:37] | It’s a condition of mental divergence. | 这是精神分裂的现象 |
[20:40] | I find myself on the planet Ogo. | 我发现自己到了奥格星 |
[20:43] | Part of an intellectual elite… | 高等生物居住的星球之一 |
[20:46] | preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. | 正准备去征服冥王星的野蛮民族 |
[20:52] | But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in all ways… | 虽然我相信奥格星确实存在 |
[20:57] | nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. | 实际上那只是我幻想出来的世界 |
[21:03] | I am mentally divergent… | 我有精神分裂 |
[21:06] | in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities… | 所以才能逃避来自地球上… |
[21:10] | that plague my life here. | 困扰我的某种现实 |
[21:12] | When I stop going there, I will be well. | 只要我不再去奥格星就没事了 |
[21:18] | Are you also divergent, friend? | 你也会精神分裂吗 朋友? |
[21:28] | This is a place for crazy people. | 这是给疯子待的地方 |
[21:31] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[21:34] | We don’t use that term, “crazy,” Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 我们不用”疯子”这个词 |
[21:39] | You’ve got some real nuts here! | 他们全部都太搞笑了 |
[21:44] | I know some things that you don’t know. | 有些事情只有我知道 |
[21:48] | It’s gonna be very difficult for you to understand it. | 很难向你们解释清楚 |
[21:53] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone! | 我不是要伤害他们 |
[21:57] | All right. | 没关系 |
[22:03] | Look, have any of you heard… | 你们有谁听过… |
[22:06] | of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 十二猴子军? |
[22:12] | They stencil this on the sides of buildings everywhere. | 他们会在墙上留下这样的记号 |
[22:15] | Have you seen this? Have you seen this? | 你有看过吗 你有看过吗? |
[22:18] | Why don’t you just Take your time… | 科尔先生 不要急慢慢来… |
[22:20] | and try to explain this from the beginning? | 你可以从头开始解释 |
[22:22] | Right, right. It’s 1 990. | 对 现在是1990年 |
[22:25] | Okay, that makes sense. They wouldn’t have been active yet. | 有道理 他们还没开始行动 |
[22:42] | Five billion people died in 1 996 and 1 997. | 1996年和1997年有五十亿人死亡 |
[22:46] | Almost the entire population of the world. | 人数几乎等于全球的总人口 |
[22:51] | Only about one percent of us survived. | 只有百分之一的人幸免于难 |
[22:54] | Are you going to save us? | 你要来救我们? |
[22:56] | How can I? This already happened. | 怎么救?已经发生了 |
[22:58] | I can’t save you. Nobody can. | 我不能救你 没人能救你 |
[23:02] | I am simply trying to gather information to help the people in the present… | 我只是来搜集资料 帮助现在的人… |
[23:06] | trace the path of the virus. | 追溯病毒来源 |
[23:09] | We’re not in the present now, Mr. Cole? | 科尔先生 我们不是就在现在吗? |
[23:12] | No! | 不是 |
[23:13] | 1 990 is the past. This already happened. That’s what I’m trying… | 1990年已经过去了 这就是为什么… |
[23:17] | Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 |
[23:19] | You believe 1 996 is the present then, is that it? | 那你是相信1996年才是现在? |
[23:23] | No! 1 996 is the past too. Listen to me. What I… | 不是 那也属于过去 听着 我只是… |
[23:30] | What I… What I need to do is make a telephone call. | 我只是…我只是需要打电话 |
[23:35] | I can straighten this out If I make a telephone call. | 我只要打些电话就能把事情弄清楚 |
[23:39] | Who would you call? Who would straighten everything out? | 你要打给谁? 谁就能把事情弄清楚? |
[23:42] | The scientists. They’ll want to know that they sent me to the wrong time. | 科学家啊! 是他们搞错年代派我来的 |
[23:47] | I can leave a voice mail message that they monitor from the present. | 他们会从现在监听我的语音留言 |
[23:53] | Can I just make one telephone call, please? | 可不可以让我打电话? 拜托 |
[23:57] | Please? | 拜托 |
[24:04] | What are you doin’ in the dog bowl? Get outta there! | 你抱着狗碗干嘛? 给我站起来 |
[24:06] | Who put those Doritos in there anyway? | 是谁把玉米片放进去的? |
[24:10] | Yes? What? Voice mail? | 喂 什么? 语音信箱? |
[24:14] | Look, I don’t know… Stop makin’ that noise! | 听着 我不知道…别吵了 |
[24:16] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:18] | Is this a joke? I don’t know any scientists. | 是谁在开玩笑? 我不认识什么科学家 |
[24:23] | Duanne, get out… James who? | 你给我下来 詹姆斯什么? |
[24:27] | Wasn’t who you expected? | 不是你要找的人? |
[24:31] | No. It was some lady. She didn’t know anything. | 不是 是个女的 她什么都不知道 |
[24:36] | Well, maybe it was the wrong number. | 很可能是你记错电话号码 |
[24:41] | No. That’s why they chose me. I remember things. | 不可能 我就是因为记性好才被选上的 |
[24:45] | James, where did you grow up? | 你在哪儿长大的 詹姆斯? |
[24:48] | Dr. Railly. | 瑞莉医生 |
[24:50] | I have the strangest feeling I’ve met you before. | 我就是想不起来在哪儿见过你 |
[24:53] | Wait. This is 1 990. I’m supposed to be leaving messages in 1 996! | 我想到了! 这是1990年 我应该在1996年留言 |
[24:58] | It’s not the right number yet! That’s the problem! | 那还不是他们的电话号码 |
[25:00] | I have a message for them. | 我有消息要告诉他们 |
[25:39] | Won’t work. Can’t open it. | 没有用 打不开的 |
[25:43] | You think you can remove the grill,but you can’t. It’s welded. | 铁窗被焊住了 不可能橇开 |
[25:47] | See? Told you. All the doors are locked too. | 我早就告诉你了 全部的门都锁住了 |
[25:51] | They’re protecting the people on the outside from us… | 他们要保护外面的正常人 |
[25:53] | when the people on the outside are as crazy as us. | 其实他们和我们一样疯狂 |
[26:17] | Do you know what “crazy” is? Crazy is “majority rules.” Yeah. | 你知道什么是疯狂吗? 疯狂就是少数服从多数 |
[26:21] | Take germs, for example. | 就拿细菌来说 |
[26:23] | Germs? | 细菌? |
[26:26] | In the 1 8th century, no such thing. Nada. Nothing. | 18世纪哪来什么细菌不细菌的 |
[26:30] | No one ever imagined such a thing! No sane person, anyway. | 大家连想都没想过 正常人也没想过 |
[26:34] | Along comes this doctor. | 后来有个医生 |
[26:38] | Semmelweis! | 山姆·维斯 |
[26:40] | Semmelweis comes along, trying to convince people, other doctors mainly… | 山姆·维斯…这个山姆·维斯想说服大家 |
[26:45] | that there are these teeny, tiny, invisible bad things called germs… | 主要是让那些医生相信肉眼看不到的细菌 |
[26:49] | that get into your body and make you sick. | 进入人体后会让人生病 |
[26:51] | He’s trying to get doctors to wash their hands. | 他不过是想要那些医生洗手 |
[26:54] | What is this guy? Crazy? | 这家伙是不是精神病? |
[26:56] | Teeny, tiny, invisible… “What do you call’em? Germs? What?” | 肉眼看不见的什么东西 什么细菌? |
[27:00] | Now, cut to the 20th century. | 我们再说二十世纪好了 |
[27:03] | Last week, in fact, right before I got dragged into this hellhole! | 上个礼拜我被关进这个鬼地方之前 |
[27:07] | I go in to order a burger in this fast-food joint. | 我到一家快餐连锁店去买汉堡 |
[27:11] | The guy drops it on the floor. | 被店员掉在地板上 |
[27:13] | Jim, he picks it up, wipes it off. | 他把汉堡捡起来 拍一拍 |
[27:15] | He hands it to me like it was all okay. | 然后若无其事地拿给我 |
[27:17] | “What about the germs?” I say. He says, “I don’t believe in germs. | 我说有细菌怎么办 他说不可能有细菌 |
[27:21] | Germs are a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps.” | 细菌是商人为了卖消毒水和肥皂编出来的 |
[27:25] | Now, he’s crazy, right? See? | 他是不是疯子? 我说的对不对? |
[27:33] | There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion. | 没有所谓的对或错 只有舆论 |
[27:37] | You, you, you believe in germs, right? | 你相信有细菌吧? |
[27:40] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[27:42] | Of course not! You wanna escape, right? That’s very sane. | 当然不是! 你想逃走? 这是很正常的 |
[27:49] | I can help you. You want me to, don’tya? Get you out? | 我可以帮你 你要不要我帮你啊? |
[27:54] | You know how to get outta here? | 你有办法逃走? |
[28:00] | Yes, my son! | 当然喽 孩子 |
[28:01] | – Then why don’t ya? – Why don’t I try to escape? | – 你怎么不逃? – 为什么我不逃? |
[28:04] | Good question. Very good question. Intelligent. | 问得好 问得非常好 很聪明 |
[28:08] | Because I would be crazy to escape. I have sent out word. | 我又没疯干嘛要逃 我已经放出话了 |
[28:12] | I am all taken care of. | 我早就安排好了 |
[28:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:16] | I’ve managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits… | 我联络了手下 打手 |
[28:19] | secretaries of secretaries and other assorted minions… | 秘书和有的没有的仆人 |
[28:22] | who will contact my father. | 他们会联络我老爸 |
[28:23] | And when my father finds out I’m in this kind of place… | 等到他发现我被关在这种鬼地方 |
[28:27] | he’ll have them transfer me to one of those classyjoints… | 就会把我转到其他高级医院 |
[28:30] | where they treat you properly, like a person, a guest! | 好好照顾我 把我当人看 |
[28:34] | With sheets and towels like a big hotel… | 像大饭店一样有床单 毛巾 |
[28:36] | with great drugs for all of us nut-case, lunatic, maniac devils! | 有高级的麻醉药来治疗我们这群疯子 |
[28:44] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:46] | I got a little agitated.The thought of escape crossed my mind. | 想到要逃跑害我稍微激动了一下 |
[28:50] | And suddenly… | 突然… |
[28:52] | Suddenly I felt like bending the fucking bars back! | 突然我好想弄弯这些臭铁条 |
[28:55] | And ripping out the window frames and eating them! | 然后把窗框拆下来吃掉 |
[28:59] | Yes, eating them! | 没错 吃掉 |
[29:00] | And leaping, leaping, leaping! | 然后跳出去 跳出去 |
[29:03] | Colonics for everyone! | 帮大家灌肠 |
[29:07] | I’m a mental patient. I’m supposed to act out. | 我是精神病患者 我应该发神经的 |
[29:11] | Wait’ll you morons find out who I am! My father’s gonna be really upset. | 你们真是有眼不识泰山 我老爸一定会很生气的 |
[29:14] | And when my father gets upset, the ground shakes. | 他生起气来可不是开玩笑的 |
[29:17] | My father is God! | 我老爸是神! |
[29:20] | I worship my father! | 我崇拜我老爸 |
[29:26] | These dramatic videotapes, secretly Obtained by animal rights activists… | 由动物权利份子秘密取得的录像带 |
[29:30] | have aroused public indignation. | 已经引起民众的愤怒 |
[29:32] | But many scientists vehemently disagree, | 但是许多科学家强烈否认 |
[29:41] | Torture experiments. | 虐待实验 |
[29:43] | We’re all monkeys. | 我们都是猴子 |
[29:47] | They hurt you? | 他们打你? |
[29:50] | Not as bad as what they’re doing to the Easter Bunny. | 没有兔宝宝受的伤严重 |
[29:56] | Look at them. They’re just askin’ for it. | 你看它们 它们是自找的 |
[30:03] | Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out. | 搞不好应该让人类被消灭 |
[30:06] | Wiping out the human race? | 消灭人类? |
[30:09] | It’s a great idea. It’s great. | 这主意不错 很好 |
[30:12] | But more of a long-term thing. | 不过需要从长计议 |
[30:14] | First we have to focus on more immediate goals. | 我们先解决当务之急 |
[30:17] | I didn’t say a word about you-know-what. | 那件事我一个字都没说 |
[30:21] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[30:23] | Your plan. Emancipation. | 你想逃跑的计划 |
[30:29] | What are you writing? You a reporter? | 你在写什么啊? 你是记者? |
[30:32] | It’s private. | 不能告诉你 |
[30:36] | A lawsuit? You gonna sue’em? | 写诉状吗? 你要告医院? |
[30:38] | Yo,Jimbo. Time for your meds. | 詹姆斯 该吃药了 |
[30:44] | Take a chance, Live the moment, | 把握机会 享受人生 |
[30:48] | Sunshine, Gorgeous beaches, | 享受阳光 美丽的沙滩 |
[30:51] | The Florida Keys! | 佛罗里达群岛 |
[30:54] | We’ll return you to the Marx Brothers in Monkey Business. | 继续收看”恶作剧的疯狂三兄弟” |
[30:57] | Monkey business! | 恶作剧 |
[31:02] | Fetch! | 去捡回来 |
[31:08] | Get it? Monkey. Monk key. | 恶作剧…钥匙 钥匙 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么? |
[31:16] | If you see a bearish future in the decade ahead… | 如果你觉得市场未来走势疲软 |
[31:19] | consider the changes sweeping the world and the opportunities they offer. | 考虑世界局势变化并及早把握良机 |
[31:23] | “And the opportunities they offer.” Ooh! | 及早把握良机 |
[31:26] | They really dosed you. J im! | 他们下药真重 |
[31:29] | Major load. Danger, Will Robinson, danger. | 药物过量 情况危险 |
[31:32] | You gotta get it together. Focus, focus, focus. | 你要振作起来 集中精神 |
[31:35] | Remember the plan. I did my part! | 按照计划 我的部分已经搞定 |
[31:38] | What? | 什么? |
[31:41] | Not “what.” When. | 是什么时候? |
[31:43] | – When? – Yes. When. | – 什么时候? – 问得好 |
[31:45] | Now. Now,Jim. | 就是现在 |
[31:47] | Yes! Now! Buy! Sell! | 没错! 就是现在! 买进 卖出 |
[31:51] | Stocks! Bonds! Purchase! Sell! | 股票 公债 买进 卖出 |
[31:54] | Yes! No more monkey business! | 没错! 不要再恶作剧了 |
[31:57] | No… more… | 不要…再… |
[32:00] | monkey business! | 恶作剧 |
[32:03] | Yes, enhance your portfolio now. | 没错 增加你的投资 |
[32:05] | Five hundred dollars. I got $500. I’m insured! | 五百块 我有五百块 我有保险 |
[32:08] | Yeah! A window of opportunity is opening now. | 机会之门已经打开了 |
[32:11] | Now is the time for all good men to seize the moment. The moment! | 机不可失 稍纵即逝 |
[32:15] | Now is the time for all good men to seize the day! | 机不可失 |
[32:18] | Goddamn it,Jeffrey! Quit playin’ the fool! | 他妈的 杰弗里! 别装疯卖傻 |
[32:20] | MasterCard! Visa! | 万事达卡 维萨卡 |
[32:23] | The key to happiness! | 通往快乐的钥匙 |
[32:26] | Jim, seize the moment! | 詹姆斯 把握机会 |
[32:30] | Jeffrey, come back here! | 杰弗里 你给我回来 |
[32:42] | Go,Jim! | 走 詹姆斯 |
[32:47] | – Get out. Out! – Come here,Jeffrey! | – 滚开 – 杰弗里 给我回来 |
[33:02] | The future can beyours! Last chance! | 掌握你的未来 最后的机会 最后的机会 |
[33:06] | Last chance! | 最后的机会 |
[33:24] | Best place to go would be Florida. | 佛罗里达是最理想的渡假地点 |
[33:27] | The Keys are lovely this time of year. | 现在是去佛罗里达群岛的最佳时机 |
[33:51] | Two’s not working today. Use one. | 二号电梯坏了 用一号 |
[34:22] | Kathryn, this was in my box! | 凯萨琳 这张纸在我的信箱里 |
[34:24] | But I have a slight suspicion it wasn’t meant for me. | 但是我怀疑不是给我的 |
[34:26] | “You are the most bootiful woman I have ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的女人 |
[34:30] | You live in a bootiful world, but you don’t know it. | 你活在美丽的世界却不自知 |
[34:34] | You have freedom, sunshine, air you can breathe…” | 你有自由 阳光和新鲜空气 |
[34:37] | James Cole, right? | 是不是 科尔? |
[34:40] | “I would do anything to stay here but I must leave. Please help me.” | 我很想留下来 但是我非走不可 帮帮我 |
[34:45] | Okay, okay, okay. Poor man. | 好了 好了…真可怜 |
[34:48] | Hey, Kathryn? James Cole is one of yours, right? | 嗨 凯萨琳 詹姆斯·科尔是你的病人吧? |
[34:51] | He eloped. Last seen, he was up on two. | 他逃走了 有人看到他搭二号电梯 |
[34:54] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[35:01] | We have to know exactly what’s there so we can fix it. | 我们必须先确定病因再动手术 |
[35:04] | Doctor, we have a visitor. | 医生 有人找你 |
[35:07] | May I help you? Excuse me? | 请问你有什么事吗? |
[35:19] | Hey,Jimbo. What’s up, man? | 嗨 科尔 怎么啦 老兄? |
[35:30] | All right, it’s okay. Take it easy. | 没关系 放轻松 放轻松 |
[35:34] | It’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[35:36] | Take it easy. We’ll work this out, okay? | 放轻松 不会有事的 |
[35:39] | Send you back to your room. A little milk and cookies, you’ll be all right. | 送你回房间喝牛奶 吃饼干 你不会有事的 |
[35:44] | Just take it easy, okay? | 千万别紧张 |
[35:48] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[35:57] | Take him down! Take him the fuck down! | 压住他! 还不把他压住 |
[36:06] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone. Dr. Railly, help me, please. | 我没有要伤害任何人 瑞莉医生 求求你救救我 |
[36:09] | – We’ll give you something to calm you. – No! No more drugs! | – 我们会帮你安静下来不要 – 我不要吃药 |
[36:12] | James, we have to do this. You’re very confused. | 不这样不行 你现在思绪非常混乱 |
[36:27] | Kathryn, we’ve been working together for four years. | 凯萨琳 我们同事四年了 |
[36:30] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 你从来没有像现在这样 |
[36:33] | So please stop being so defensive. This isn’t an inquisition. | 拜托别这么激动 又不是要审问你 |
[36:37] | I didn’t think I was being defensive. I was trying to explain exactly what… | 我不认为我激动 我只是想解释 |
[36:40] | He should’ve been in restraints. | 他应该被关起来 |
[36:44] | It was bad judgment on your part, plain and simple. Why not own up to it? | 你做了错误的决定 为什么不承认呢? |
[36:47] | Okay, it was bad judgment. | 是我判断错误 |
[36:49] | But I have the strangest feeling about him. | 但是我对他有种奇怪的感觉 |
[36:51] | – I’ve seen him before and I’m trying… – Two policemen are in the hospital. | – 我以前见过他而且… – 两个警察进了医院 |
[36:54] | Now we’ve got a security guard with a skull fracture. | 连警卫都被打到头骨破裂 |
[36:58] | I said it was bad judgment! What else do you want me to say? | 我说了是我判断错误 你还要我怎样? |
[37:00] | You see that? See what I mean? | 你们看吧 看到了吗? |
[37:03] | You’re being defensive. Isn’t she being defensive? | 你太激动了 你们说是不是? |
[37:08] | We have another situation. | 又出了…状况 |
[37:16] | He was fully restrained? | 他完全被控制住? |
[37:18] | Yes, sir. I did it myself. | 对 是我亲手绑的 |
[37:21] | And he was fully sedated? | 而且他服过镇静剂? |
[37:23] | He was fully sedated. | 他服过镇静剂 |
[37:38] | Are you trying to tell me a fully sedated, fully restrained patient… | 你们是说 一名完全受到控制的病人… |
[37:42] | somehow slipped out that vent,replaced the grill behind him… | 居然有办法从通风口溜出去 把铁丝盖放好 |
[37:46] | and is wriggling his way through the ventilation system? | 然后从通风管爬出去 |
[38:08] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[38:10] | You sure fucked up! | 全被你搞砸了 |
[38:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[38:19] | Ah, you can talk! | 你会说话嘛 巴比 |
[38:31] | My name’s not Bob. | 我不叫巴比 |
[38:32] | Not a prob, Bob. Where’d they send you? | 没问题 巴比 他们送你到哪去了? |
[38:38] | – Where are you? – Another cell. | – 你在哪? – 隔壁的牢房 |
[38:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:45] | What do you mean “maybe”? What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说”也许”是什么意思? |
[38:48] | Maybe means… | 也许是指… |
[38:50] | maybe I’m in the next cell. | 也许我在隔壁的牢房 |
[38:53] | Another volunteer like you. | 和你一样是自愿者 |
[38:57] | Or maybe I’m in the Central Office… | 也许我是在中央办公室 |
[39:01] | spying on ya for all those science bozos. | 替那群白痴科学家监视你 |
[39:05] | Or, hey… | 又或者… |
[39:07] | maybe I’m not even here. | 也许我根本不在这里 |
[39:10] | Maybe I’m just in your head. | 也许我只是你的幻想 |
[39:16] | No way to confirm anything. | 什么事没办法确定 |
[39:20] | – Where’d they send ya? – 1 990. | – 他们送你到哪去了? – 1990年 |
[39:24] | ’90! How was it? | 1990年怎么样? |
[39:27] | Good drugs? Lots of pussy? | 有好的毒品吗? 有小姐吗? |
[39:30] | Hey, Bob, you do the job? | 喂 巴比 你有完成任务吗? |
[39:33] | You find out the big info? | 有没有找到重要的资料? |
[39:37] | Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 十二猴子军? |
[39:40] | It was supposed to be 1 996. | 我应该到1996年的 |
[39:42] | Science ain’t an exact science with these clowns. | 这群科学家老是耍人 搞出这种事 |
[39:46] | But they’re getting better. | 不过他们还算有进步 |
[39:49] | You’re lucky you didn’t end up in ancient Egypt. | 你运气不错 没被送到古埃及 |
[39:53] | Shh! They’re comin’. | 嘘 有人来了 |
[39:58] | The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue… | 位于第二街的动物自由协会 |
[40:00] | is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys, | 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部 |
[40:03] | They are the ones who are going to do it, | 是他们干的 |
[40:07] | I can’t do any more, I have to go now. | 我帮不上忙 我要走了 |
[40:10] | Have a merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[40:14] | – Well? – What? | – 怎么样? – 什么意思? |
[40:18] | Did you or did you not record that message? | 是不是你留的话? |
[40:21] | It’s a reconstruction of a deteriorated recording. | 那是重新合成过的老旧录音 |
[40:25] | Weak signal. We have to put them together one word at a time. | 信号很模糊 我们只好慢慢地逐字拼凑 |
[40:30] | We just finished rebuilding this. | 我们才刚把它还原 |
[40:32] | Did you or did you not make this call? | 这个电话是不是你打的? |
[40:35] | I couldn’t make any call. | 我怎么可能打电话 |
[40:39] | You sent me to the wrong year. It was 1 990. | 你们弄错了时间 送我到了1990年 |
[40:44] | You’re certain of that? | 你确定? |
[40:45] | What’d you do with your time, Cole? | 你做了些什么? |
[40:47] | Did you waste it on drugs? Women? | 你是不是把时间花在吸毒和女人上? |
[40:50] | They forced me to take drugs. | 他们逼我吃药 |
[40:51] | Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs? | 逼你吃药? 为什么逼你吃药? |
[40:57] | I was in trouble. I got arrested. | 我惹上麻烦被警察抓了起来 |
[41:05] | I did what you wanted. I got a specimen, a spider. | 我照你们的吩咐找到蜘蛛的样本 |
[41:09] | I didn’t have anyplace to put it, so I ate it. | 但是我找不到东西装 所以我把它吃了 |
[41:13] | But you sent me to the wrong year, so it really doesn’t matter. | 反正我是在错误的年代 应该不会有关系 |
[41:18] | Did you see this when you went back? | 你回去的时候有看到这个记号吗? |
[41:21] | No, sir, I don’t think so. | 没有 应该没有 |
[41:23] | What about these people? Did you see any of these people? | 这些人呢? 你有看到他们吗? |
[41:27] | No. | 没有 |
[41:29] | No. | 没有 |
[41:30] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[41:34] | Him? You saw that man? | 他? 你看到他? |
[41:37] | Maybe in the mental institution. | 好像在精神病院看过 |
[41:41] | You were in a mental institution? Oh, God. | 你进了精神病院? 天哪! |
[41:45] | Cole, you were sent back to make some very important observations. | 科尔 你是被派去搜集重要资料的 |
[41:49] | You could’ve made a real contribution. | 你本来可以好好表现 |
[41:51] | Helped us to reclaim the planet. | 帮助人类夺回地球 |
[41:53] | As well as reducing your sentence. | 同时减轻你的刑期 |
[41:56] | The question is, Cole, do you want another chance? | 问题是 你还想再要一次机会吗? |
[42:27] | Last connection going on. | 一切准备就绪 |
[43:14] | No mistakes this time, Cole. | 科尔 这次不会错了 |
[43:17] | Stay alert. Keep your eyes open. | 保持戒备 提高警觉 |
[43:20] | We’re thinking about the spider, Cole. Try and do something like that again. | 试试看再抓一只蜘蛛回来 |
[43:25] | Just relax now. Don’t fight it. | 不要紧张 身体放松 |
[43:26] | We’re sending you to the third quarter of 1 996. | 我们要送你到1996年的秋季 |
[43:30] | Right on the money. | 一定错不了 |
[44:09] | I don’t understand! | 我听不懂 |
[44:13] | What? | 什么? |
[44:14] | I don’t understand! | 我听不懂 |
[44:18] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[44:18] | I gotta find’em! I gotta find’em! | 我一定要找到他们 一定要找到他们 |
[44:21] | Help me! I don’t know where I am. | 帮帮我 我到底在哪? |
[44:24] | You gotta help me find’em! | 你一定要帮我找到他们 |
[44:27] | Jose? | 荷西? |
[44:27] | – Jose! – Cole! | – 荷西 – 科尔 |
[44:30] | Cole, where are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[44:34] | – Help me, Cole! – Oh, God, wait! | – 科尔 救救我 – 等一下 |
[44:43] | “布莱特大楼” | |
[44:44] | “1996年11月 巴尔的摩” | |
[44:51] | “In a season of great pestilence… | 黑死病蔓延时… |
[44:53] | there are omens and divinations. | 充满了预言和异象 |
[44:57] | And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… | 四活物中有一个把盛满了… |
[44:59] | seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… | 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗 |
[45:02] | who liveth forever and ever.” | 给了那七位天使 |
[45:06] | Revelations. | 启示录 |
[45:07] | In the 1 4th century, according to accounts of officials of that time… | 十四世纪时根据当时的文献记载 |
[45:10] | this man appeared suddenly in the village of Wyle near Stonehenge… | 这名男子人突然出现在威尔村 |
[45:14] | in April of 1 362. | 时间是1362年4月 |
[45:17] | Using unfamiliar words and speaking in a strange accent… | 说话带着奇怪的口音 |
[45:20] | the man made dire prognostications about a pestilence… | 他预言一场可怕的瘟疫 |
[45:23] | which he said would wipe out humanity in approximately 600 years. | 将于六百年后消灭全世界的人口 |
[45:28] | Obviously this plague-doomsday scenario is considerably more compelling… | 显然现实生活中的致命疾病也证实了… |
[45:32] | when reality supports it with a virulent disease… | 这种引人注目的末日审判情节 |
[45:34] | whether it’s the bubonic plague, smallpox or AIDS. | 不论是黑死病 天花还是爱滋病 |
[45:37] | Nowwe have technological horrors as well… | 现代还有科技威胁 |
[45:40] | such as chemical warfare, which first reared its ugly head… | 例如化学战 像是第一次世界大战时 |
[45:42] | during the deadly mustard gas attacks of World War I. | 首次引发的毒气战 |
[45:45] | During such an attack in the French trenches in October of 1 91 7… | 1917年10月法国发生的一次类似攻击中 |
[45:49] | we have an account of this soldier… | 根据记录这名士兵 |
[45:51] | who, during an assault, was wounded by shrapnel… | 受到手榴弹攻击受伤 |
[45:53] | and hospitalized, apparently in a state of hysteria. | 入院时陷入歇斯底里的状态 |
[45:56] | Doctors found he had lost all comprehension of French… | 医生发现他完全听不懂法文 |
[46:00] | but that he spoke English fluently… | 可是却会说流利的英文 |
[46:02] | albeit in a regional dialect they didn’t recognize. | 虽然没有人听得懂 |
[46:05] | The man, though physically unaffected by the gas… | 这名男子虽然没有中毒 |
[46:09] | was beside himself. | 可是却神智不清 |
[46:11] | He claimed that he had come from the future… | 他声称自己来自未来 |
[46:14] | that he was looking for a pure germ… | 在找寻一种纯细菌 |
[46:16] | that would ultimately wipe mankind off the face of the Earth.. | 这种病菌将让人类从地表上消失 |
[46:19] | starting in the year 1 996. | 而发生的时间就是在1996年 |
[46:24] | Though injured, the young soldier disappeared from the hospital… | 虽然身受重伤 这名伤兵却从医院里消失了 |
[46:28] | no doubt trying to carry on his mission toward others… | 相信他是继续去警告其他人 |
[46:31] | and substituting for the agony of war… | 用自己造成的痛苦 |
[46:33] | a self-inflicted agony we call “the Cassandra complex.” | 来代替战争的痛苦 我们称为”卡珊卓情结” |
[46:37] | Cassandra,in Greek legend, was condemned to know the future… | 希腊神话中 卡珊卓是凶事预言家 |
[46:41] | but to be disbelieved when she foretold it. | 但是她的预言却没有人相信 |
[46:43] | Hence, the agony of foreknowledge, plus the impotence to do anything about it. | 因此 预知的痛苦再加上无能为力 |
[47:01] | I’m going right out to get vaccinated. | 我马上去接种疫苗 |
[47:05] | I think, Dr. Railly, you’ve given alarmists a bad name. | 瑞丽医生 我认为你是杞人忧天 被你说的像是危言耸听 |
[47:08] | I have? | 我有吗? |
[47:10] | There’s real data that the planet cannot survive the excesses of the human race. | 有确实的数据显示 地球无法承受人类的摧残 |
[47:15] | This is true. | 没错 |
[47:16] | Proliferation of atomic devices.Uncontrolled breeding habits. | 原子能仪器的扩散 无节制的繁殖习性 |
[47:20] | Pollution of land, sea and air. The rape of the environment. | 土地 海洋和空气的污染 生态环境的破坏 |
[47:24] | In this context, it’s obvious Chicken Little represents the sane vision… | 所以杞人忧天并非无稽之谈 |
[47:29] | and that Homosapiens’ motto, ” Let’s go shopping”… | 反而人类拼命的消耗自然资源 |
[47:33] | is the cry of the true lunatic. | 才是真正的疯狂 |
[47:39] | Please, Dr. Railly. I wonder if you’re aware of my own studies. | 瑞莉医生 不晓得你知不知道我的研究 |
[47:50] | See you at work tomorrow. | 明天上班见 |
[47:53] | I’ll give you a call tomorrow. | 我明天打电话给你 |
[48:13] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[48:14] | I’ve got a gun. Get in the car. | 快上车 我手上有枪 |
[48:23] | Drive. | 开车 |
[48:24] | Take my purse. I’ve got a lot of cash, credit cards. | 钱包给你 有钱还有信用卡 |
[48:27] | – Take my keys. – Start the car! | – 钥匙也给你 – 快开车 |
[48:42] | Here, turn right. Turn right here. | 这里右转 右转 |
[48:50] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[48:53] | Philadelphia. | 去费城 |
[48:54] | That’s more than a hundred miles. | 要一百多里路 |
[48:56] | That’s why I can’t walk there. | 所以我没办法走到 |
[48:57] | – Just let me go. – Just drive! | – 放我走 – 开车 |
[49:00] | You can take the car. | 你可以把车开走 |
[49:01] | I don’t know how to drive. | 我不会开车 |
[49:04] | I went underground when I was eight. I told you that before. | 我不是说过 我八岁时就躲到了地底下 |
[49:08] | At the next… | 下一条… |
[49:09] | At the next corner, turn right. | 下一条街右转 |
[49:11] | Cole.James Cole. | 科尔…詹姆斯·科尔 |
[49:14] | You escaped from a locked room six years ago. | 你六年前从病房里逃走 |
[49:18] | Six years for you. | 对你来说是六年前 |
[49:21] | Come on. Turn around! Get goin’. | 转弯 继续开 |
[49:34] | I can’t believe that this is a coincidence, Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 这未免太凑巧了 |
[49:38] | Have you been following me? | 你是不是一直跟踪我? |
[49:39] | You said you would help me. | 你说你会帮我的 |
[49:41] | I know this isn’t what you meant, but… | 虽然你的意思不是这样 |
[49:44] | I don’t have any money. | 但是我身无分文 |
[49:47] | I hurt my leg. I’ve been sleeping on the street. | 天天露宿街头而且腿又受了伤 |
[49:50] | I’m sure I smell bad. | 我知道我一身臭味 |
[49:53] | Do you have any food in this car? | 你车上有吃的吗? |
[49:56] | You have been following me? | 你一直跟踪我? |
[49:58] | No. | 没有 |
[50:00] | No, I saw this… | 我是在橱窗上… |
[50:04] | in a store window. | 看到这个 |
[50:07] | I can read, remember? | 记得吗? 我识字 |
[50:13] | Why do you want to go to Philadelphia? | 你为什么要去费城? |
[50:15] | I checked out the Baltimore information. It was nothing. | 我查过巴尔的摩市的资料 什么都没有 |
[50:20] | It’s in Philadelphia. That’s where the ones who did it are. | 罪犯一定是在费城 |
[50:25] | The Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[50:28] | Is that a radio? Can you turn it on? | 那是收音机吗? 可不可以打开? |
[50:35] | This is apersonal message to you, | 这是给你的消息 |
[50:39] | are you at the end of your rope? | 你的忍耐是否已经到了极限? |
[50:41] | are you dying to get away? | 恨不得逃离此地? |
[50:44] | The Florida Keys are waiting for you, Ocean waves… | 佛罗里达群岛正等着你 海浪… |
[50:47] | I’ve never seen the ocean. | 我从来没看过海 |
[50:50] | It’s an advertisement, Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 那只是广告 |
[50:53] | What? | 什么? |
[50:56] | It’s an advertisement. You understand that, don’t you? | 那只是广告 你不会不知道吧? |
[50:59] | It’s not really a special message to you. | 不是真的有特别消息要告诉你 |
[51:05] | Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 |
[51:09] | You used to call me James. | 以前你都叫我詹姆斯 |
[51:10] | You prefer that? | 你希望那样? |
[51:13] | James, you don’t really have a gun… | 詹姆斯 其实你没有枪 |
[51:16] | Can you turn this up? Can you make this louder? | 开大声点 拜托开大声一点 |
[51:21] | I found my thrill | “我找到刺激” |
[51:26] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[51:31] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[51:36] | When I found you | “我找到了你” |
[51:42] | I love the music of the 20th century. | 我喜欢二十世纪的音乐 |
[51:47] | I love this air. Love to breathe this air! | 我喜欢这空气 真的很好闻 |
[52:03] | WXBX news break, | “费城之音”新闻快报 |
[52:06] | News as it happens, Roger Pratt reporting, | 本台最新消息 |
[52:08] | A story breaking now is emergency crews are converging on a corn field… | 救援小组目前在玉米田中 |
[52:12] | where playmates of nine-year-old Ricky Neuman say… | 搜寻失踪的 |
[52:14] | he disappeared before their eyes, | 九岁男孩瑞奇·纽曼 |
[52:17] | Young Neuman apparently stepped into an abandoned well shaft.. | 显然他是跌进了废弃的坑道 |
[52:19] | and is lodged somewhere in the narrow 1 50-foot pipe, | 并且困在15尺深的管道中 |
[52:22] | Possibly alive, possibly badly injured, playmates heard him cry out faintly, | 可能伤势严重 同伴表示听到他微弱的呼救 |
[52:27] | Never cry wolf. | 别乱喊”狼来了” |
[52:29] | What? | 什么? |
[52:30] | My father said that to me. He said, ” Never cry wolf.” | 我爸跟我说的 他说别乱喊”狼来了” |
[52:34] | Then people won’t believe you if something really happens. | 否则真的出事也不会有人相信你 |
[52:38] | If something really happens like what,James? | 出什么样的事 詹姆斯? |
[52:42] | Something bad. | 悲惨的事 |
[52:44] | Can we have some more music, please? I don’t wanna hear this stuff. | 我们听音乐好不好? 我不想听这台 |
[52:46] | Can we hear more music? | 可以听音乐吗? |
[52:49] | – I see trees of green – Oh, that’s good. That’s good. | – “我看到绿荫成林” – 别动 就听这个台 |
[52:57] | I’ve seen them bloom | “看到它们发芽茁壮” |
[53:00] | Forme and you | “为了你 我…” |
[53:03] | And I think to myself | “心中不禁赞叹” |
[53:08] | What a wonderful world | “世界多么美好” |
[53:15] | Hello, Dr. Railly? This is Wikke from Psych Admitting, | 喂 瑞莉医生? 我是入院部的维克 |
[53:18] | Do you remember James Cole? | 你还记得詹姆斯·科尔吗? |
[53:22] | The paranoid who pulled the Houdini back in’90? | 那个六年前离奇失踪的精神病患者? |
[53:24] | Well, he’s back, and he’s… | 他回来了 而且他… |
[53:27] | Sorry about that, He’s looking for you, I thought you ought to know. | 他在找你 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[53:30] | Take care, | 保重 |
[53:32] | It’s just like I told you. Me and my husband went ahead. | 我已经说过了 我和我先生先走 |
[53:35] | I don’t know. She never showed. That is totally unlike her. | 我也不知道 她一直都没出现 这不像她 |
[53:40] | Do you happen to know the make of her car? | 你知不知道她开什么车? |
[53:43] | Cherokee.’94 Cherokee. Silver. | 商务车 94年 银色的通用商务车 |
[53:51] | I have done “doed”it, ja. | “时光隧道”我成功了! |
[53:53] | I, Professor Grosse fibber, have invented the time tunnel! | 我 葛斯柏教授 发明了时光隧道 |
[53:57] | Oh, boy! | 太棒了 |
[54:02] | Oh, excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, | 来只雪茄吧 先生 |
[54:10] | Excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, | 来只雪茄吧 先生 |
[54:23] | Now my time machine is ready for experiments, | 现在我的时光机已经准备好了 |
[54:32] | Ah, the woodpecker! | 哦 是啄木鸟 |
[54:35] | Yoo-hoo, woodpecker! | 喂 啄木鸟 |
[55:03] | You were i n my dream just now. | 我刚才梦到你 |
[55:08] | Hai r is different. Different color. | 你的头发不一样 不一样的颜色 |
[55:13] | I’m sure it was you. | 我确定那是你 |
[55:17] | What was the dream about? | 你梦到了什么? |
[55:22] | About an airport… | 是一间机场 |
[55:25] | before everything happened. | 在所有的事情发生以前 |
[55:28] | It’s the same dream I always have. | 我一直做同样的梦 |
[55:31] | When I was a kid. | 从小时候开始 |
[55:34] | And I was in it? | 我在你梦里? |
[55:37] | What did I do? | 我在干嘛? |
[55:40] | You were very upset. | 你很不开心 |
[55:44] | You’re always very upset in the dream. | 你在梦里总是不开心 |
[55:47] | Just never knew it was you. | 我一直不知道是你 |
[55:49] | It wasn’t me before,James. | 你以前梦到的不是我 |
[55:51] | It’s become me now because of what’s happening. | 因为这件事才变成是我 |
[55:57] | Could you please untie me? | 你可不可以放开我? |
[56:03] | No, I think it was always you. | 不 我认为一直都是你 |
[56:07] | Very strange. | 奇怪 |
[56:09] | You’re flushed and you were moaning. | 你的脸发红 |
[56:12] | I think you’re running a fever. | 我觉得你一定是发烧 |
[56:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[56:38] | In Fresno, California, crews continue to attempt to rescue Ricky Neuman, | 在加州 救援小组仍在设法营救瑞奇·纽曼 |
[56:48] | Closer to home, in Baltimore, Kathryn Railly… | 在巴尔的摩市的消息方面 |
[56:51] | prominent psychiatrist and author of a newly released book on insanity… | 《探讨精神失常》一书的作者 著名心理医生凯瑟琳·瑞莉 |
[56:55] | disappeared mysteriously last night after a lecture at the university, | 昨晚于大学演讲结束后离奇失踪 |
[56:59] | Former mental patient James Cole is wanted for questioning… | 为调查瑞莉失踪一事 警方正搜捕精神病患者科尔 |
[57:02] | regarding Dr. Railly’s disappearance, | 希望能借此了解案情 |
[57:04] | Authorities warn that Cole has a history of violence… | 警方表示科尔有暴力倾向 |
[57:07] | and advise anyone spotting him to notify authorities at once, | 民众若发现他的行踪请立即通知警方 |
[57:21] | I love this music. | 我好喜欢听 |
[57:23] | We don’t have this. We don’t have anything like this. | 我们没有这样的音乐 完全没有 |
[57:26] | What are all those? | 那些是什么? |
[57:28] | These? | 这些? |
[57:30] | My notes, clues. | 我的笔记和线索 |
[57:33] | What kind of clues? | 什么样的线索? |
[57:35] | It’s about the secret army. | 和秘密军队有关的线索 |
[57:37] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. They’re the ones that spread the virus. | 就是十二猴子军 是他们散播细菌的 |
[57:39] | That’s why I’m here. I have to find them. That’s my mission. | 所以我才会来找他们 找到他们是我的责任 |
[57:42] | Have to locate them because they have the virus in its pure form… | 因为他们手中握有细菌… |
[57:46] | before it mutates. | 变种前的纯病毒 |
[57:47] | When I locate them, they’ll send a scientist back here. | 只要一找到 他们就会派科学家过来 |
[57:50] | That scientist will study the virus. | 他们会先研究病毒 |
[57:52] | When he goes back to the present, he and the scientists will make a cure. | 然后再回到现代去研发解药 |
[57:56] | Police officers from three jurisdictions… | 来自三个不同单位的警员 |
[57:59] | apparently including special tactical unit personnel… | 其中还包括特别小组人员 |
[58:02] | have now been mobilized to control the growing thousands of onlookers… | 已经调往现场控制数千名围观群众 |
[58:06] | here in Fresno, California, | 记者在加州佛斯诺报导 |
[58:09] | Does that disturb you? | 你会觉得烦吗? |
[58:11] | No. Thought it was about us. | 不会 还以为跟我们有关 |
[58:14] | Thought maybe they’d captured us and arrested me. | 警方抓到我们把我关了起宋 |
[58:19] | Just a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[58:25] | I remember being very afraid for that little boy. | 我替这个小男孩担心 |
[58:29] | All alone, down that well… | 被困在坑道里 |
[58:31] | not knowing if anybody’s gonna get him out. | 害怕没有人来救他 |
[58:35] | First time I was really afraid when I was a kid. | 我小时候有一次被吓得半死 |
[58:37] | What do you mean, “when you were a kid”? | 什么叫小时候? |
[58:39] | Never mind. Just a prank, a hoax. | 算了 他只是在恶作剧 |
[58:42] | That boy’s hiding in a barn. | 其实他藏在谷仓里 |
[58:56] | “There are omens and divinations. | 世上有预言和凶兆 |
[58:59] | One of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… | 四活物中有一个把盛满了… |
[59:03] | seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… | 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗 |
[59:07] | who liveth forever and ever.” | 给了那七位天使 |
[59:11] | You won’t think I’m crazy when people start dying next month. | 等到一直有人死的时候 你就知道了 |
[59:15] | First they’ll think it’s just some weird fever. | 他们起先是奇怪的发烧 |
[59:22] | Then they’ll find out. | 然后就会发现 |
[59:24] | They’ll catch on. | 其实是被病毒感染 |
[59:28] | Wait. Stop here! Stop the car! Stop right here! | 等一下 停车! 快停车! |
[59:36] | I was right. They’re here! | 我说对了 他们在这里 |
[59:39] | You see? Twelve Monkeys! Twelve Monkeys! | 看到没? 十二只猴子 十二猴子军 |
[59:43] | You believe me now? Come on! | 现在你相信了吧? 快过来 |
[59:48] | Come on! | 过来啊 |
[59:51] | They’re here, you see? | 看到没? 他们在这里 |
[59:53] | Twelve Monkeys! | 十二猴子 |
[59:55] | Twelve Monkeys. Come on! | 十二猴子军! 过来 |
[1:00:00] | Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[1:00:02] | Wait, wait. Wait, here. | 等一下 等一下…这里 |
[1:00:04] | Here, do you see it? Do you see? | 你看到了吗? 这里也有 |
[1:00:07] | I see some red paint, some marks. | 我看到一些红色的喷漆 还有一些记号 |
[1:00:09] | Marks? You think that… | 记号? 你认为是… |
[1:00:11] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[1:00:14] | Don’t… Don’t you do anything crazy. | 你不要…你不要给我乱来 |
[1:00:18] | Or I’ll hurt somebody. | 否则我不客气了 |
[1:00:20] | I am not gonna do anything crazy, but none of this is what you think it is! | 我没有要乱来 根本就不是你想的那样 |
[1:00:23] | You can’t hide from them, Bob. | 巴比 你躲不过他们的 |
[1:00:27] | I said, you can’t hide from them. | 我说 你躲不过他们的 |
[1:00:32] | No, sir, ol’ Bob. | 巴比 别浪费时间了 |
[1:00:34] | Don’t even try. | 何必白费力气呢 |
[1:00:40] | They hear everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[1:00:43] | They got that tracking device on ya. | 他们在你身上装了追踪器 |
[1:00:49] | They can find you anywhere, anytime! | 随时随地都可以找到你 |
[1:00:53] | It’s in the tooth. | 就在牙齿里 |
[1:00:55] | Right, Bob? | 对不对 巴比? |
[1:00:58] | But I fooled’em, old buddy. | 可是我骗过了他们 老弟 |
[1:01:06] | They don’t have to spy on me. I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. | 他们干嘛要监视我? 我又没偷懒 |
[1:01:09] | You see? Here it is again. See? | 看到了吗? 这边还有 |
[1:01:12] | Here, follow this paint trail. | 跟着地上的红漆 |
[1:01:16] | Here. It’s here, see? | 过来 就在前面 你看 |
[1:01:18] | I am not going… | 我不要 |
[1:01:21] | Come with me! The paint trail goes here. | 进来 记号是往这边 |
[1:01:28] | Let go of my arm! | 放开我 |
[1:01:30] | James, we shouldn’t be here. | 我们不应该进来的 |
[1:01:31] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的 |
[1:01:42] | Leave me alone! | 不要打了 |
[1:01:46] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们最好快走 |
[1:01:48] | James, we shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来的 |
[1:02:03] | Please don’t kill me. Don’t kill me, please! | 求求你不要杀我 不要杀我…求求你 |
[1:02:06] | Don’t kill me, don’t kill me! | 不要杀我 不要杀我 |
[1:02:14] | Stick around, bitch. | 留下来 婊子 |
[1:02:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:02:44] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[1:02:48] | Go ahead. We’re runnin’ out of time. | 快走 我们没时间了 |
[1:02:51] | You can’t help him. | 你救不了他的 |
[1:02:52] | Oh,Jesus! James, you killed him! | 天啊 你杀了他 |
[1:02:55] | All I see are dead people. Come on. | 每个人都会死的 我们走 |
[1:02:58] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:03:00] | You never had a gun before! | 原来你没有枪 |
[1:03:02] | I have one now. Come on. Come on! | 现在有了 还不走 |
[1:03:06] | ” Dragons in their pleasant palaces. | 龙必会在她华美的殿内吼叫 |
[1:03:09] | The seventh angel poured out his vial into the air… | 第七位天使把碗倒在空中 |
[1:03:13] | and there came…” | 就有… |
[1:03:14] | You! | 你 就是你 |
[1:03:17] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的人 |
[1:03:35] | This is it. | 找到了 |
[1:03:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:53] | Can we help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[1:04:00] | It’s just a tape. | 那只是录音带 |
[1:04:06] | I’m looking for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 我在找十二猴子军 |
[1:04:12] | We don’t know anything about an Army of the Twelve Monkeys so just disappear. | 我们不知道什么十二猴子军 你们可以走了 |
[1:04:16] | Just want some information. | 只是想打听 |
[1:04:17] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你听不懂吗? |
[1:04:18] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[1:04:23] | Please, I’m a psychiatrist. | 听我说 我是心理医生 |
[1:04:25] | Just do whatever he tells you to do. He’s disturbed. He’s dangerous. | 你们照他的话做 他心理不正常 很危险 |
[1:04:29] | Please just cooperate. | 拜托你们合作 |
[1:04:31] | You want money? We only got a few bucks. | 你要钱? 我们只有几块钱 |
[1:04:33] | I told you what I want. | 我说过我要什么 |
[1:04:34] | Get down. Lock that door. | 蹲下 把门锁上! |
[1:04:36] | Lock it now! | 快去锁 |
[1:04:40] | I told you that Goines would get us… | 我就说戈因斯那家伙会… |
[1:04:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:04:44] | Goines? | 戈因斯? |
[1:04:46] | Jeffrey Goines? | 杰弗里·戈因斯? |
[1:04:50] | Jeffrey becomes this big star, and the media latch onto him… | 杰弗里变成了名人 媒体都喜欢报导他 |
[1:04:53] | because he’s picketing his own father… | 因为他抗争的是他老爸 |
[1:04:56] | a famous Nobel-prize-winning virologist. | 有名的诺贝尔病毒学家 |
[1:04:58] | You must have seen all that on TV. | 你一定在电视上看过 |
[1:05:00] | I don’t watch TV. | 我不看电视 |
[1:05:03] | Is this him? | 是不是他? |
[1:05:05] | Yeah, that’s him, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[1:05:07] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你想把我们怎样? |
[1:05:12] | Tell me more about Jeffrey. | 告诉我杰弗里的事 |
[1:05:15] | Jeffrey started getting bored with the shit we do… | 杰弗里开始讨厌我们做的事 |
[1:05:18] | picketing, leafleting, letter-writing stuff. | 抗争 发传单 写抗议信 |
[1:05:21] | He said we were ineffectual, liberal jerk offs. | 他说我们是没用的自由派 |
[1:05:23] | He wanted to do guerrilla actions in order to educate the public. | 他要利用打游击的方式来教育民众 |
[1:05:28] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[1:05:30] | He let 1 00 snakes loose in the Senate. | 他在参议院放了一百条蛇 |
[1:05:33] | But we weren’t into that kind of stuff. It’s counterproductive. We told him. | 但是我们不肯 因为这样会产生反效果 |
[1:05:36] | So he and 1 1 guys, they split off… | 所以他和另外十一个人离开了 |
[1:05:40] | and formed this underground army. | 组成一支地下军队 |
[1:05:44] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. See? | 十二猴子军? 看吧 |
[1:05:49] | They started planning a “human hunt.” | 他们开始计划”猎人” |
[1:05:52] | They bought stun guns, nets and bear traps. | 还买了震撼枪和捕捉器 |
[1:05:54] | They were gonna go to Wall Street and trap lawyers and bankers | 要去华尔街抓律师和银行家 |
[1:05:56] | They didn’t do it, of course. They didn’t do any of it. | 当然他们没有真的做 |
[1:05:59] | Like always, Mr. Big Shot sold his friends out. | 大人物不例外的又出卖了朋友 |
[1:06:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:06:05] | He goes on TV and gives this big news conference, tells the world… | 他上电视召开大型的记者会 |
[1:06:08] | he just realized his dad’s experiments are vital for humanity… | 说终于明白他老爸的实验有多么重要 |
[1:06:11] | and that the use of animals is absolutely necessary… | 而且非要利用动物做实验不可 |
[1:06:14] | that from now on, he,Jeffrey Goines, will personally supervise the labs… | 以后他本人将亲自监督实验室 |
[1:06:19] | to make sure all the little animals aren’t going to suffer. | 确定实验动物不会受到虐待 |
[1:06:28] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:06:30] | “爱护动物 别吃它们” | |
[1:06:38] | People like that aren’t accessible. You can’t just barge in on them. | 你不能随便闯进那种名人的家 |
[1:06:41] | It’s not how the world works. | 你不能乱来 |
[1:06:42] | Be quiet and drive the car. | 专心开车 |
[1:06:45] | – I know what I’m doing. – No, you don’t. | – 我知道该怎么做 – 才怪 |
[1:06:47] | This car is stolen, and we are in big trouble. | 这辆车是偷来的 我们这下麻烦大了 |
[1:06:51] | Big trouble. | 麻烦大了 |
[1:06:53] | If you don’t turn yourself over to the police, they’re going to kill you. | 你要是不自首 一定会被警察打死 |
[1:06:55] | They’re going to shoot me, too, because I’m an accessory to murder. | 我也会被打死 因为我是谋杀案的共犯 |
[1:06:59] | You’re all going to die. | 你们都会死 |
[1:07:00] | Nobody is going to die. | 没有人会死 |
[1:07:06] | You’re not going to save the world, okay? You’re delusional. | 你不可能拯救世界 你是在做梦 |
[1:07:10] | You’ve made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head. | 全部都是你自己的幻觉 |
[1:07:13] | – No. – Yes! | – 不是 – 是 |
[1:07:15] | Let me give you an example. | 我解释给你听 |
[1:07:17] | You know Jeffrey Goines. You were both patients at County Hospital. | 你认识杰弗里·戈因斯 你们都是郡立医院的病人 |
[1:07:21] | Jeffrey Goines was a fruitcake. | 杰弗里·戈因斯是精神病 |
[1:07:25] | He told you that his father was a famous scientist who worked with viruses… | 他告诉你他父亲是有名的病毒学家 |
[1:07:29] | so you incorporated that information to this cockeyed fantasy. | 所以你就在你的幻想里加入了新情节 |
[1:07:32] | He didn’t say his father was a scientist. He said his father was God. | 他说他爸爸是神 |
[1:07:35] | This is insane. | 真的是疯了 |
[1:07:36] | Prominent psychiatrist and author Dr. Kathryn Railly has been abducted… | 著名心理医生兼作家凯瑟琳·瑞莉 |
[1:07:40] | by a dangerous mental patient, James Cole, | 遭到精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔挟持 |
[1:07:43] | Cole was under Railly’s care six years ago… | 科尔六年前接受过她的治疗 |
[1:07:45] | when he made a dramatic escape… | 后来从医院离奇地逃走 |
[1:07:55] | What is the matter with your leg? | 你的腿怎么了? |
[1:07:58] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[1:08:00] | Shot? | 中枪? |
[1:08:01] | Who shot you? | 谁开的枪? |
[1:08:03] | I don’t know. It was some kind of war. Never mind. | 我不知道 当时一片混乱 别提了 |
[1:08:07] | You wouldn’t believe me anyway. | 反正你不会相信我 |
[1:08:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:08:13] | We don’t need gas. | 不需要加油 |
[1:08:14] | I thought you didn’t know how to drive. | 你不是不会开车吗? |
[1:08:16] | I said I was too young to drive. I didn’t say I was stupid. | 我当年是太小不能开 不是笨 |
[1:08:21] | This can’t go on. | 这样下去不行 |
[1:08:22] | if you have a bullet in your leg, I have to take care of it. | 我必须帮你取出子弹 |
[1:08:26] | I’m a doctor. I need some supplies. | 我是医生 我需要一些工具 |
[1:08:51] | Meanwhile, in Fresno, California… | 同时在加州的佛斯诺… |
[1:08:53] | where mining engineers continue their attempt… | 采矿工程师继续挖掘另一条平行坑道 |
[1:08:56] | to sink a shaft parallel to the one in which Ricky is believed trapped… | 通往瑞奇被困的那条废弃矿井 |
[1:09:01] | authorities say there is still a chance the boy might be alive | 当局认为男孩仍有机会生还 |
[1:09:04] | You shouldn’t put your weight on it. You need stitches and antibiotics. | 你不能用力 伤口需要缝合 需要消炎药 |
[1:09:09] | Lucky for you, it’s near the surface. | 你运气不错 伤口不深 |
[1:09:17] | I love seeing the sun. | 我喜欢看到太阳 |
[1:09:24] | Wait. | 小心 |
[1:09:26] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:09:33] | You smell so good. | 你闻起来好香 |
[1:09:38] | You have to give yourself up. | 你必须去自首 |
[1:09:44] | You know that? | 你应该知道的 |
[1:09:52] | What are you doing? James? | 你要干什么 詹姆斯? |
[1:09:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:09:57] | Stop it! What are you doing? | 住手 你想干嘛? |
[1:10:02] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:10:10] | They find him? | 找到他了吗? |
[1:10:11] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:10:12] | That kid, the one in the pipe. | 被困住的那个小孩 |
[1:10:13] | You believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[1:10:14] | They’re lowering a monkey down there… | 他们要把身上绑了 |
[1:10:17] | with an infrared camera strapped on him… | 红外线摄影机的猴子吊下去 |
[1:10:19] | and a roast beef sandwich wrapped up in tin foil. | 顺便带份烤牛肉三明治 |
[1:10:22] | You’re makin’ it up. | 你少来了 |
[1:10:23] | I shit you not, man. | 不骗你 |
[1:10:24] | – Life is really weird. – A monkey and a roast beef sandwich. | – 真的是有够夸张 – 叫猴子送烤牛肉三明治 |
[1:10:38] | Would that I could enjoy this opulent dinner… | 我原本希望能够轻松享受 |
[1:10:41] | and this most stimulating and exciting company… | 丰盛的晚餐还有客人幽默的谈吐 |
[1:10:46] | for itself, with no sense of purpose. | 举办一次单纯的聚会 |
[1:10:50] | But, alas, I am burdened. | 可惜啊…事与愿违 |
[1:10:55] | For with all this excess of public attention and cacophony of praise… | 因为大众的高度关切和赞扬 |
[1:10:59] | there comes great responsibility. | 带来的是更重大的责任 |
[1:11:03] | I don’t have to tell you all that the dangers of science… | 我相信大家都知道科学所带来的危险 |
[1:11:07] | are a timeworn threat. | 历史由来以久 |
[1:11:10] | From Prometheus stealing fire from the gods… | 从普罗米修士盗火… |
[1:11:13] | What friend? I’m not expecting anyone. | 什么朋友? 我没有等朋友 |
[1:11:16] | But never before… | 从来没有… |
[1:11:19] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[1:11:22] | My father’s giving a major address. | 我父亲正在演讲 |
[1:11:25] | …to fear the power… | 对我们手中的权力… |
[1:11:29] | we have at hand. | 感到敬畏 |
[1:11:32] | Normally, if we caught a guy… | 通常逮到行迹可疑的人 |
[1:11:35] | sneaking around with no ID, we’d bust his ass. | 我们都会扁他一顿 |
[1:11:37] | Excuse my French. | 希望你别介意 |
[1:11:39] | This one says he knows you. | 这家伙说他认识你 |
[1:11:41] | Since you seem to have had a few unusual associates… | 因为你认识一些奇怪的朋友 |
[1:11:45] | we certainly would not want to arrest one of your closest pals | 我们当然不希望抓错人 |
[1:12:05] | Never seen him before in my life. | 我不认识他 |
[1:12:07] | Feel free to torture this man, or whatever it is you do. | 你们爱怎么对付他就怎么对付他 |
[1:12:10] | I’m going back to listen to my father’s eloquent discourse on the perils of… | 我要回去听我老爸动人的演讲 |
[1:12:13] | I’m here about some monkeys. | 我是为了猴子来的 |
[1:12:17] | Monkeys? | 猴子? |
[1:12:18] | Monkeys, yes. | 没错 猴子 |
[1:12:20] | Twelve of them. | 十二只猴子 |
[1:12:26] | Arnold. | 阿诺 |
[1:12:28] | – You look like shit. – You know this man? | – 你越混越差了 – 你认识他? |
[1:12:30] | Of course I know this man. Arnold Pettibone. | 当然认识 他皮包骨阿诺 |
[1:12:34] | Gee, Arnie, it’s black tie. I said, ” Drop by.” | 我是叫你来找我 但不是今天 |
[1:12:37] | But it’s Dad’s big do… VI Ps, senators, secret service. | 这是我老爸的大日子 一屋子的政要名流 |
[1:12:41] | You hungry, Arnie? | 你饿吗? 阿诺 |
[1:12:44] | Real killer feast we’re putting on. | 保证让你流口水 |
[1:12:46] | Lots of dead lamb, dead cow, dead pig. | 一大堆死羊 死牛 死猪 |
[1:12:50] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[1:12:51] | Hi. How are you? Hello. | 你好吗? |
[1:12:53] | Very attractive. “The Great Escape,” 1 990. | 真了不起! 1990大逃亡 |
[1:12:57] | Watch it! Huh? County Hospital? Am I right? | 小心 郡立医院 对吧? |
[1:13:00] | I can’t do anything About what you’re going to do. | 我不能阻止你的计划 |
[1:13:03] | I can’t change anything. I won’t stop you. I can’t stop you. | 我不能改变任何事情 我不会也不能阻止你 |
[1:13:06] | I just want the information. | 我只要资料 |
[1:13:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:13:09] | Hi, ladies. So nice to see you again. Watch your step on the way down. | 小姐们 又见面了 下楼梯要小心 |
[1:13:12] | All right. Who blabbed? Bruhns? Weller? | 是谁大嘴巴? 是布朗还是维勒? |
[1:13:16] | I just want access to the pure virus. | 我只要找到纯病毒 |
[1:13:18] | Virus? | 病毒? |
[1:13:19] | I need to know where and what it is. | 我需要知道那是什么 还有在哪 |
[1:13:21] | I get it. I see what you’re up to. It’s your old plan, isn’t it? | 我知道你的目的了 是不是你以前的计划? |
[1:13:25] | – What plan? – Your plan. | -什么计划? -那个计划 |
[1:13:27] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do. | – 我不知道你在说什么? – 你知道的 |
[1:13:29] | We were in the dayroom watching television… | 我们在交谊厅看电视时 |
[1:13:32] | and you were upset about the desecration of the planet, which I understand. | 你生气人类滥用地球资源 |
[1:13:35] | Then you said,”Wouldn’t it be great to have a germ or virus… | 所以你说要是有细菌或者病毒… |
[1:13:38] | that would wipe out mankind and leave the animals and trees?” | 能够消灭人类就好了 |
[1:13:40] | – You’re trying to confuse me. – You were so funny. | – 你想把我弄糊涂吧 – 你真有意思 |
[1:13:43] | I told you my father was this famous virologist. | 我告诉过你我老爸是病毒学家 |
[1:13:45] | You said, ” He could make a germ, and we could steal it.” | 你说我们可以把他制造出来的细菌偷出来 |
[1:13:48] | You were so funny. | 你真有意思 |
[1:13:50] | They mutate! We live underground! | 细菌突变后我们只能住到地底下 |
[1:13:53] | The world belongs to the dogs and cats. | 地面上是动物的世界 |
[1:13:55] | We live like worms. I just need the information! | 人类的生活像蚯蚓一样 而我只是需要资料 |
[1:13:59] | Take it easy. | 别这样 |
[1:14:00] | You are a nutcase, completely deranged! | 你是精神病 你是疯子! |
[1:14:03] | Delusional, paranoid. Your process is all fucked up. | 妄想症 偏执狂 你心理有问题 |
[1:14:08] | Your information tray is jammed, man. | 老兄 你脑袋塞住了 |
[1:14:10] | Do you know what it is, the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 知道十二猴子军是什么吗? |
[1:14:13] | It’s a collection of space-case do-gooders saving rain forests | 是一群想挽救雨林的怪胎 |
[1:14:16] | I have nothing to do with those bozos anymore. | 我早就不理那些家伙了 |
[1:14:18] | I’ve quit being the rich-kid fall guy for a bunch of ineffective fanatics! | 我没兴趣帮那群无能的笨蛋背黑锅 |
[1:14:22] | So much for your grand plot, asshole! | 白痴 你没戏唱了 |
[1:14:25] | My father has warned people about the dangers… | 我老爸一直不断地警告大家 |
[1:14:28] | of experimenting with DNA viruses for years. | 进行DNA病毒实验的危险性 |
[1:14:30] | You processed that information through your addled, paranoid infrastructure. | 你搞笑的脑袋根本搞不清楚状况 |
[1:14:34] | Lo and behold, a nonprofit organization… | 居然把一个非营利的组织 |
[1:14:36] | becomes a sinister, revolutionary cabal! | 当成阴险的革命党 |
[1:14:39] | This man is complete bat shit! | 这人根本就是个疯子 |
[1:14:41] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[1:14:43] | do you realize where he thinks he comes from? | 你们知道他认为自己是从哪里来的吗? |
[1:14:49] | Captain Dan Miller, the man in charge of the rescue operation… | 负责营救行动的米勒队长表示… |
[1:14:52] | says he has consulted with experts… | 他征询过专家的意见 |
[1:14:54] | and they assure us there will be no negative… | 同时他们保证不会有 |
[1:14:56] | If you ask me, the monkey’s gonna eat that goddamn sandwich himself. | 我认为三明治会被那只该死的猴子吃掉 |
[1:15:00] | Did a man just come running through here? | 刚才有人跑过去吗? |
[1:15:03] | His primary responsibility was to the missing boy, | 它主要的责任是那名失踪的男孩 |
[1:15:07] | Police say that the body of a woman… | 警方表示发现一名女性 |
[1:15:10] | found strangled in Knutson State Park… | 被人勒死于纳森公园内 |
[1:15:12] | could be kidnapping victim… | 死者可能是遭绑架的 |
[1:15:14] | Dr. Kathryn Railly, | 凯瑟琳·瑞莉医师 |
[1:15:19] | Anybody see someone come through here? | 有没有看到任何人经过? |
[1:15:21] | The body was discovered less than an hour ago by hikers, | 尸体是在大约一小时前被发现的 |
[1:15:25] | But we have an unconfirmed report that the victim… | 目前未经证实的消息指出 |
[1:15:28] | a woman in her late 20s or early 30s… | 这名女性死者的尸体被支解 |
[1:15:30] | was savagely mutilated, | 年纪在二十岁至三十岁之间 |
[1:15:32] | Earlier in the day, police located Railly’s abandoned car, | 警方稍早时在附近找到了瑞莉的车 |
[1:15:35] | It was found not far from… | 车子被丢弃的地点距离… |
[1:15:40] | Any sign of him? | 找到了吗? |
[1:15:42] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:15:45] | He can’t just disappear. | 他不可能不见的 |
[1:16:07] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋! |
[1:16:12] | I could have died in there, you son of a bitch! | 我可能会被闷死 你这个婊子养的 |
[1:16:16] | What are you thinking of… | 你是不是疯了? |
[1:16:18] | you twisted sack of shit? | 你这个该死的变态 |
[1:16:23] | Sorry I locked you in the trunk. | 抱歉把你锁在后车箱 |
[1:16:26] | I’m sick of you. | 我受够你了 |
[1:16:35] | What have you done? Did you kill somebody? | 怎么搞的? 你是不是又杀人了? |
[1:16:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:16:40] | A million people, five billion people. | 一百万人 五十亿人 |
[1:16:42] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:44] | Jeffrey Goines said that it was my idea about the virus. | 杰弗里·戈因斯说病毒是我想到的 |
[1:16:49] | We were in the institution.It was all so fuzzy with the drugs. | 我们在医院时 吃药让人变得精神恍惚 |
[1:16:54] | Do you think It was my idea? | 真的是我想出来的吗? |
[1:16:56] | Do you think maybe I wiped out the human race? | 你想想人类是被我消灭的吗? |
[1:16:59] | Nobody is gonna wipe out the human race. | 没有人可以消灭人类 |
[1:17:02] | Not you or Jeffrey or anybody else. | 你 杰弗里或是别人都不能 |
[1:17:05] | You’ve created something in your mind. | 是你自己幻想出来的 |
[1:17:09] | Mentally divergent? | 精神分裂? |
[1:17:10] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[1:17:12] | A substitute reality… | 你拒绝面对现实 |
[1:17:15] | because you don’t want to deal with anything. | 因为你想逃避问题 |
[1:17:19] | I would love it if that was true. | 要是像你说的那样就好了 |
[1:17:23] | It can be dealt with, but only if you want to. | 只要你愿意就可以治好 |
[1:17:25] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:17:30] | They’re after me. | 他们在追我 |
[1:17:31] | – Who is after you? – We have to get out of here. | – 谁在追你? – 我们要快点离开 |
[1:17:32] | There were policemen at that party. | 宴会上有警察 |
[1:17:38] | Party? You went to a… | 宴会? 你跑去… |
[1:17:41] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:17:42] | It’s important you surrender instead of them catching you running away. | 你应该自首 不应该继续让警方通缉 |
[1:17:45] | Wouldn’t it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay. | 如果我疯了该有多好 世界就安全了 |
[1:17:49] | – Give me the gun. Where is the gun? – I lost the gun. | – 把枪给我 枪呢? – 被我弄丢了 |
[1:17:51] | I could live right here. | 我可以住在这儿 |
[1:17:53] | You got water, air, stars. | 有水 空气 还有星星 |
[1:17:57] | – I’m gonna attract their attention. – Debris. | – 我要引起他们的注意 – 岩石 |
[1:17:59] | I’m gonna attract their attention so they know where we are. | 我要引起他们的注意 他们才知道我们在哪 |
[1:18:04] | I love this world! | 我喜欢这个世界 |
[1:18:05] | They’re gonna tell you to put your hands on your head. Do what they say. | 他们会叫你把手举起来 放到头上 |
[1:18:07] | I love the frogs, the spiders. | 我喜欢青蛙 蜘蛛 |
[1:18:10] | I’ll be with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[1:18:11] | I’ll help you. I won’t let them… | 我会帮你 我不会让他们… |
[1:18:25] | Then I said something about cooperating, and he said he would do that. | 然后我就劝他合作 他也答应了 |
[1:18:29] | So I got in the car. | 所以我就坐上车 |
[1:18:32] | Thanks. And when I… | 谢谢 当我… |
[1:18:35] | I started honking the horn, and when I got out, he was gone. | 我开始按喇叭 等到我下车 他就不见了 |
[1:18:40] | I tell you something. You lucked out. | 我告诉你 你运气很好 |
[1:18:42] | For a while we thought you were a body found down state, mutilated. | 我们一直以为被支解的女尸就是你 |
[1:18:45] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他不会做那种事 |
[1:18:46] | This the man he attacked? | 这就是被他攻击的人? |
[1:18:53] | I want to be clear about this, okay? | 这件事我一定要说清楚 |
[1:18:55] | This man and the other one were severely beating us. | 我们被这个人和另外一个人围殴 |
[1:18:58] | James Cole didn’t start it. In fact, he saved me. | 不是科尔的错 而且他救了我一命 |
[1:19:04] | Funny thing, Doctor. | 医生 这就怪了 |
[1:19:05] | Maybe you can help explain it to me, you being a psychiatrist and all. | 你是心理医生 或许你可以解释给我听 |
[1:19:10] | Why do kidnap victims always tell us about the guys that grabbed ’em… | 为什么绑架案受害人总是和我们提到嫌疑犯 |
[1:19:15] | and they try to make us understand… | 而且还想让我们了解 |
[1:19:18] | how kind these bastards really were. | 这些混蛋其实很善良 |
[1:19:22] | It’s a normal reaction to a life-threatening situation. | 对死里逃生的人 这是很正常的反应 |
[1:19:28] | He’s sick, okay? | 你想怎样? 他精神有问题 |
[1:19:31] | He thinks he comes from the future. | 他认为自己来自未来 |
[1:19:33] | He lives in a meticulously constructed fantasy world that’s disintegrating. | 他活在一个快要毁灭的幻想世界里 |
[1:19:37] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[1:19:47] | Exhausted but apparently unharmed by her 30-hour ordeal… | 历劫归来的瑞莉医生虽然神情疲惫但所幸毫发无伤 |
[1:19:51] | Dr. Railly returned to Baltimore without making a public statement, | 她今天回到了巴摩的尔但拒绝发表公开谈话 |
[1:19:55] | The author and psychiatrist is currently in seclusion at her home, | 这名作家兼心理医生目前暂时待在家中 |
[1:19:59] | Meantime, police have pieced together a scenario of the series of events… | 同时警方根据一连串的事件研究后判定 |
[1:20:03] | that began with escaped mental patient James Cole… | 是脱逃的精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔一手策划的 |
[1:20:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:07] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:20:08] | I ‘m just hyper-alert. I can’t sleep. | 我只是紧张得睡不着 |
[1:20:12] | Did you take a sedative? | 吃了镇静剂吗? |
[1:20:13] | I hate those things. They mess me up. | 我讨厌吃药 让我头昏 |
[1:20:19] | With the kidnapping of the Baltimore woman,James Cole… | 除了绑架瑞莉医生 |
[1:20:22] | is now also wanted in connection… | 詹姆斯·科尔还涉嫌 |
[1:20:24] | with the brutal slaying of Rodney Wiggins, an ex-convict from Ardmore, | 残忍杀害前科犯罗尼·维金 |
[1:20:28] | His body was discovered in an abandoned theater… | 死者陈尸在一间废弃的戏院 |
[1:20:31] | not far from where Cole left 3 animal rights activists bound and gagged… | 而遭科尔闯入的位于第二街的动物权利总部 |
[1:20:35] | in their Second A venue headquarters, | 与案发地点相距不远 |
[1:20:37] | Now, do they real ly bel ieve that he’s going to show up here? Please. | 他们真的以为他会来吗? 拜托 |
[1:20:41] | In Fresno, California, the cornfield that was jammed with spectators… | 在加州的佛斯诺原来挤满围观群众的玉米田 |
[1:20:44] | He’s dead, isn’t he? That little boy. | 那个小男孩是不是死了? |
[1:20:47] | He’s fine. It was just a prank he and his friends pulled. | 他没事 是他和他朋友搞的恶作剧 |
[1:20:50] | The dramatic attempts to rescue Ricky Neumann from an abandoned mine shaft… | 原本正在进行的营救行动 |
[1:20:54] | ended abruptly when playmates confessed… | 也因为他同伴的供认 |
[1:20:56] | that Neuman’s disappearance was a prank, | 而突然中断 |
[1:20:59] | In fact, the missing child was hiding in a nearby barn, | 事实上失踪男孩就藏在附近的谷仓 |
[1:21:11] | I found my thrill | “我找到了刺激” |
[1:21:15] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[1:21:18] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[1:21:22] | When I found you | “我找到了你” |
[1:21:25] | Congratulations, Cole. | 恭喜你 科尔 |
[1:21:27] | Well done. Well done. | 干得好 干得好! |
[1:21:30] | During your interview, while you were under the influence… | 你被药物催眠时 |
[1:21:32] | you told us you liked music. | 你说你喜欢音乐 |
[1:21:34] | – This isn’t a prison,James. – This is a hospital. | – 这不是监狱 詹姆斯 – 这是医院 |
[1:21:36] | – Until you recover your equilibrium. – You’re still a little disoriented. | – 只是让你恢复平静 – 你还有点恍惚 |
[1:21:39] | – Time travel is a very stressful thing. – You stood up very well, considering. | – 时光旅行非常累人 – 你表现得相当好 |
[1:21:43] | You connected the Twelve Monkeys with a famous virologist and his son. | 你查出十二猴子军和病毒学家父子有关 |
[1:21:47] | – Others will take over now. – We’ll be back in service in months. | – 现在可以交给别人负责了 – 我们就快要成功了 |
[1:21:49] | We’ll retake the planet. | 我们会夺回地球的 |
[1:21:50] | This is what you’ve been working for. | 这就是你努力的成果…”特赦” |
[1:21:53] | – A full pardon. – You’ll be out of here in no time. | – 完全赦免 – 你马上就可以出院 |
[1:21:56] | Women will want to get to know you. | 女人都想认识你 |
[1:21:57] | I don’t want your women! I want to get well! | 我不要女人 我要痊愈 |
[1:22:05] | And you will be well, James. | 你会痊愈的 詹姆斯 |
[1:22:09] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:22:14] | You know, you people don’t exist. You’re not real. | 知道吗? 你们不存在的 你们不是真的 |
[1:22:18] | We can’t travel back in time. | 人类不可能穿越时空 |
[1:22:22] | You’re not here. You can’t trick me. | 你们不是真的 你们骗不了我 |
[1:22:28] | You’re in my mind. | 这只是我的幻想 |
[1:22:32] | I am insane, and you are my insanity. | 我是疯子 是你们把我逼疯的 |
[1:22:47] | He not only used the word “prank”… | 他说过恶作剧 |
[1:22:49] | he said the boy was hiding in a barn. | 他还说那男孩藏在谷仓里 |
[1:22:51] | Kathryn, Kathryn, he kidnapped you. | 凯萨琳 他绑架你 |
[1:22:55] | You saw him murder somebody… | 你看到他杀人 |
[1:22:58] | and you knew there was a real possibility… | 而且你也知道很有可能 |
[1:23:00] | he could kill you too. | 他会杀了你 |
[1:23:02] | You’re under tremendous emotional stress. | 你受到非常大的惊吓 |
[1:23:05] | For God’s sake, Owen, listen to me. | 欧恩 拜托你听我说 |
[1:23:08] | He knew about the boy in Fresno… | 他早就知道小男孩失踪的事 |
[1:23:09] | and he says five billion people are gonna die. | 他还说有五十亿人会死 |
[1:23:12] | No way he could possibly know that. | 他不可能知道的 |
[1:23:17] | You’re a rational person. You’re a trained psychiatrist. | 你是个理智的人 你是专业的心理医生 |
[1:23:20] | You know the difference between what’s real and what’s not. | 你知道如何分辨真假 |
[1:23:23] | What we say is the truth is what everybody accepts, right? | 大家都把我们的话奉为真理 |
[1:23:27] | Psychiatry is the latest religion. | 精神病学是最新的宗教 |
[1:23:29] | We decide what’s right and wrong.We decide who’s crazy or not. | 我们决定什么是对错 我们决定谁有没有疯 |
[1:23:35] | I’m in trouble here. | 我有麻烦了 |
[1:23:37] | I’m losing my faith. | 我开始失去信心 |
[1:23:41] | You sure fucked up, Bob, | 全被你搞砸了 巴比 |
[1:23:44] | But I can understand, | 不过我能了解 |
[1:23:45] | You don’t want your mistakes pointed out to you, | 你不希望人家拆你的台 |
[1:23:49] | I can relate to that, old Bob, | 我能体会 巴比 |
[1:23:53] | I know what you’re thinking’, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:23:56] | You’re thinking’ I don’t exist except in your head, | 你认为我只是你脑中的幻想 |
[1:24:00] | I can see that point of view, | 我也能明白 |
[1:24:03] | But you could still talk to me, couldn’t ya? | 不过你还是可以找我说话 |
[1:24:06] | I saw you… | 我看到你 |
[1:24:08] | in 1 996, in the real world. | 是在1996年 在真实的世界 |
[1:24:12] | You pulled out your teeth. | 你拔掉自己的牙齿 |
[1:24:13] | Why would I pull out my teeth, Bob? | 我干嘛要拔掉自己的牙齿? |
[1:24:16] | That’s a no-no, | 那太可怕了 |
[1:24:18] | And when did you say you saw me? | 你什么时候看到我的? |
[1:24:21] | – In 1 872? – Leave me alone! | – 在1872年? – 别烦我 |
[1:24:24] | Yellin’ won’t get you what you want, | 大喊大叫是没有用的 |
[1:24:28] | You have to be smart to get what you want, | 只有靠聪明才能得到你想要的东西 |
[1:24:34] | What do I want? | 我想要什么? |
[1:24:35] | You don’t know what you want? | 你不知道自己要什么? |
[1:24:38] | Sure you do, Bob, | 巴比 你一定知道 |
[1:24:41] | You know what you want, | 你知道你要什么 |
[1:24:43] | You tell me. Tell me what I want. | 你告诉我 告诉我要什么 |
[1:24:47] | To see the sky and the ocean… | 你想看蓝天和大海 |
[1:24:51] | to be topside… | 你想住在地球表面 |
[1:24:54] | breathe the air… | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[1:24:56] | to be with her, | 跟她在一起 |
[1:25:00] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对? |
[1:25:02] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你要的吗? |
[1:25:06] | Bob? | 巴比? |
[1:25:24] | J im Halperin, Philly PD. Sorry to call you so early. | 瑞莉医生 我是吉姆·哈本 费城警探 抱歉这么早吵醒你 |
[1:25:29] | You found him? Is he okay? | 你找到他了? 他没事吧? |
[1:25:32] | No, no. Au contraire, Doctor. | 不 医生 正好相反 |
[1:25:35] | No sign of your good friend, the kidnapper. | 还没找到你的好朋友 |
[1:25:37] | However, the plot does thicken. | 不过案情是越来越复杂 |
[1:25:39] | I got a ballistics report here on my desk. | 我桌上有一份弹道报告 |
[1:25:42] | It says the bullet you claim you removed from Cole’s thigh… | 上面说你从科尔大腿上取出的子弹 |
[1:25:45] | is, in fact, an antique. | 事实上是古董 |
[1:25:46] | And all indications are… | 而且报告上指出 |
[1:25:49] | it was fired sometime prior to the 1 920s, | 这枪是1920年以前开的 |
[1:25:52] | – How about I take a spin down there? – This can’t be. | – 不如我开车去找你 – 这不可能 |
[1:25:55] | You and I can grab a bite to eat… | 一起吃个饭 |
[1:25:57] | and maybe you could revise or amplify your statement. | 你还可以修改一下你的供词 |
[1:26:00] | Dr. Railly? | 瑞莉医生? |
[1:26:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:26:35] | You can’t trick us, you know. It wouldn’t work, | 你骗不了我们 你知道的 没有用的 |
[1:26:39] | No, sir. | 我知道 |
[1:26:41] | You haven’t become addicted, have you… | 你不是迷上了旧世界吧? |
[1:26:44] | to that dying world? | 是不是啊 科尔? |
[1:26:47] | No, sir. | 不是的 医生 |
[1:26:49] | I just want to do my part to get us back on top… | 我只是想尽力帮助人类 |
[1:26:52] | in charge of the planet. | 取回地面的统治权 |
[1:26:54] | And I have the experience. I know the people involved. | 而且我经验丰富 我知道哪些是关键人物 |
[1:26:58] | He really is the most qualified. | 他的确是最适合的人选 |
[1:27:01] | But all that behavior. | 还有他的态度 |
[1:27:03] | You said we weren’t real. | 你说过我们不是真的 |
[1:27:06] | I don’t think the human mind is meant to exist… | 我觉得人的意志不应该… |
[1:27:09] | in two different… | 存在于不同的时空 |
[1:27:12] | whatever you called it, dimensions? | 或者你们叫它空间 |
[1:27:15] | It’s just too stressful. You said that yourself. | 时光旅行实在太累人了 你自己说过的 |
[1:27:18] | It’s very confusing.You don’t know what’s real and what’s not. | 会让人头脑混乱 分不出真假 |
[1:27:21] | But you know what’s real now. | 你分得出真假吗? |
[1:27:25] | Yes, sir, I do. | 我分得出 |
[1:27:28] | No, I don’t know anything about… | 不 医生 我不知道什么 |
[1:27:31] | a monkey army, Doctor. | 猴子军 |
[1:27:33] | No, nothing whatsoever. | 不 完全没这回事 |
[1:27:36] | Good Lord, if my son was ever involved in something like that… | 天啊 如果我儿子真的牵涉到那种事的话 |
[1:27:42] | Yeah? Well, I’m sorry. | 是…很抱歉 |
[1:27:45] | I think it’s doubly inappropriate to discuss… | 我认为你无权… |
[1:27:49] | security matters with you, Dr. Railly. | 和我讨论我们的保安系统 瑞莉医生 |
[1:27:54] | But if it will ease your mind… | 但是为了让你放心 |
[1:27:57] | rest assured that neither my son… | 我保证不论是我儿子 |
[1:27:59] | nor any other unauthorized person… | 还是其他未经授权的人 |
[1:28:02] | has access to potentially dangerous organisms in my laboratory | 都不能接近实验室内具有危险性的有机体 |
[1:28:07] | Is that clear to you now? Thank you so much for your concern. | 你应该放心了吧? 谢谢你的来电 |
[1:28:16] | Women psychiatrists! | 女人当心理医生 |
[1:28:21] | I attended a lecture of hers once. | 我参加过她的讲座 |
[1:28:24] | “Apocalyptic Visions.” | “启示的异象” |
[1:28:28] | She was suddenly struck… | 她突然想到一个可笑的念头 |
[1:28:31] | by the most preposterous notion about Jeffrey. | 而且跟杰弗里有关 |
[1:28:37] | Has she succumbed to her own… | 难道她也陷入 |
[1:28:40] | “theoretical” Cassandra disease? | 自己的理论”卡珊卓情结”吗? |
[1:28:46] | Maybe we ought to review our security procedures. | 也许我们应该重新检查我们的保安系统 |
[1:28:52] | Perhaps upgrade ’em, you know? | 可能再升级一下 |
[1:28:55] | Beef’em up. | 会让实验室更安全 |
[1:29:02] | Let’s consider again our current information. | 我们再回想一下现有的资料 |
[1:29:05] | If the symptoms were first detected in Philadelphia… | 1996年12月17日首先在费城发现症状 |
[1:29:08] | on December 27, 1 996, that makes us know that… | 那换句话说 |
[1:29:11] | It was released in Philadelphia probably on December 1 3, 1 996. | 病毒应该是12月13日在费城施放的 |
[1:29:15] | And was seen sequentially after that in… | 之后又相继在哪发现的? |
[1:29:19] | San Francisco, New Orleans… | 旧金山 新奥尔良 |
[1:29:21] | Rio deJaneiro… | 里约热内卢 |
[1:29:24] | Rome, Kinshasa… | 罗马 金沙萨 |
[1:29:26] | Karachi, Bangkok, then Peking. | 卡拉奇 曼谷 然后是北京 |
[1:29:32] | That was very well done. | 科尔 你表现得非常好 |
[1:29:37] | “病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡” | |
[1:29:42] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:29:44] | if you’re in there, I have to talk to you! | 有人在吗? 我有事要找你们 |
[1:29:48] | It’s the kidnap woman. The one who was with the guy who tied us up. | 被绑架那个女的 上次来过的那个 |
[1:29:52] | Turn off the lights. Turn off the light! | 关灯 快关灯 |
[1:29:55] | What’s she doin’? | 她在干嘛? |
[1:29:56] | She’s drawing attention to us. | 引起别人的注意 |
[1:29:58] | I don’t know what you’re up to, But you’re gonna get us in deep shit. | 我不知道你搞什么鬼 可是我们被你害死了 |
[1:30:03] | Walkies ready, batteries charged? | 无线对讲机准备好了 电池充电了吗? |
[1:30:07] | I saw you! I saw somebody in there! | 我看到你了 我看到里面有人 |
[1:30:10] | Secret experiments. That’s what they do. | 神秘的实验 那是他们的工作 |
[1:30:14] | Secret, weird stuff. | 神秘 怪异的东西 |
[1:30:18] | Not just on animals. | 不只用动物实验 |
[1:30:20] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:30:21] | Do ’em on people too down at… | 他们也用活人实验 |
[1:30:23] | Have you seen James Cole? | 你有没有看到詹姆斯·科尔? |
[1:30:25] | They’re watching you. | 他们在监视你 |
[1:30:27] | Takin’ pictures. | 偷拍照片 |
[1:30:28] | The police. I know. Look. | 是警察 我知道 听我说 |
[1:30:34] | I have to contact James. | 我需要联络詹姆斯 |
[1:30:36] | It’s very, very important that he’s really careful when he reaches me. | 他来找我的时候 一定要非常非常地小心 |
[1:30:39] | Do you understand that? | 你听懂了吗? |
[1:30:41] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 听懂了 – 很好 |
[1:30:43] | Who’s James? | 詹姆斯是谁? |
[1:30:43] | He was with me. He spoke to you several weeks ago. | 他跟我在一起 几个星期前他跟你说过话 |
[1:30:47] | He said that you were from the future and that you were watching him. | 他说你来自未来 是来监视他的 |
[1:30:59] | Bolt cutters. Did you get the bolt cutters? | 铁剪 有没有带铁剪? |
[1:31:02] | One dozen. They’re in the van. | 箱型车里有一打 |
[1:31:04] | The plans for the security system? | 保安系统的平面图 |
[1:31:05] | All right here, committed to memory. | 全在这里 我记住了 |
[1:31:09] | You know what she’s doin’ out there? | 你知道她在干什么吗? |
[1:31:11] | What’s it say? | 她喷什么? |
[1:31:12] | I can’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[1:31:14] | Forget about my psychiatrist and concentrate on the task at hand. | 别管我的心理医生了 专心手边的工作 |
[1:31:19] | Your psychiatrist? | 你的心理医生? |
[1:31:21] | Did you just say your psychiatrist? | 你说她是你的心理医生? |
[1:31:24] | Ex-psychiatrist. | 前任心理医生 |
[1:31:25] | This woman was your psychiatrist… | 你的心理医生 |
[1:31:28] | and now she’s spray-painting our building? | 跑来我们办公室外面涂鸦? |
[1:31:37] | What’s it say? | 到底喷些什么? |
[1:31:42] | Kathryn. | 凯萨琳 |
[1:31:45] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:31:48] | James! | 詹姆斯! |
[1:31:52] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:31:53] | There’s a policeman over there. | 附近有警察 |
[1:31:55] | – Pretend you don’t know me. – I want to turn myself in. | – 你假装不认识我 – 我要自首 |
[1:31:57] | – Where is he? – James! Down! | – 警察在哪? – 詹姆斯 放下来 |
[1:32:00] | No, it’s okay. I’m not crazy any more. | 没关系 我没有错觉了 |
[1:32:03] | I mean, I am. I’m mentally divergent. I know that now. | 我是说我有精神分裂 现在我知道了 |
[1:32:07] | I want you to help me. I want to get better. | 我要你帮我 我想变正常 |
[1:32:14] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开 |
[1:32:16] | He’s going. Go! | 他要逃了 |
[1:32:30] | I’ve seen that before. | 我以前看过那些字 |
[1:32:31] | No, you haven’t. | 你不可能看过 |
[1:32:33] | “病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡” | |
[1:32:36] | A guy in a Ford is chasing her and some other guy I can’t see. | 有人开着一辆福特追她和一个男的 |
[1:32:40] | No problem. It’s probably just another kidnapping… | 没关系 可能又是另外一件绑架案 |
[1:32:43] | featuring Jeffrey’s shrink. | 主角是杰弗里的医生 |
[1:32:45] | Pardon me. Make that ex-shrink. | 对不起 是前心理医生 |
[1:32:48] | This is your leader? A certifiable lunatic… | 这就是你所谓的领导? |
[1:32:51] | who told his former psychiatrist all his plans… | 居然把自己的计划告诉前任心理医生 |
[1:32:54] | for God knows what wacko irresponsible schemes? | 天知道是什么神经计划 |
[1:32:57] | God knows what she’s written on that wall! | 谁知道她在墙上喷什么? |
[1:32:59] | Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls? | 谁会管她喷什么在墙上 |
[1:33:02] | You think I told her about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 你认为是我告诉她十二猴子军的事? |
[1:33:05] | Impossible! Do you know why? Do you know why? | 不可能…你知道为什么吗? |
[1:33:08] | Because, you pathetically ineffectual… | 因为你这个可悲 没用 |
[1:33:11] | and pusillanimous pretend friend to animals,I’ll tell you why. | 胆小的假动物权利份子 我告诉你为什么 |
[1:33:14] | Because when I had anything to do with her six years ago… | 因为我六年前认识她的时候 |
[1:33:17] | there was no such thing, I hadn’t thought of it yet. | 我还有没想到计划 |
[1:33:19] | Then how come she knows what’s going on? | 那么她怎么会知道? |
[1:33:22] | Well, here’s my theory on that. | 这是我的解释 |
[1:33:25] | When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively… | 在我住院的时候 |
[1:33:28] | in the guise of mental health. | 他们假借名义仔细研究我的大脑 |
[1:33:30] | I was interrogated, x-rayed. I was examined thoroughly. | 我被讯问 照X光 受到彻底地检查 |
[1:33:35] | Then they took everything about me and put it into a computer… | 然后他们把我的资料输入电脑 |
[1:33:38] | where they created this model of my mind. | 再塑造出我的思想模型 |
[1:33:40] | Yes! Using that model… | 没错 利用那个模型 |
[1:33:42] | they managed to generate every thought… | 可以产生我未来十年 |
[1:33:45] | I could possibly have in the next ten years… | 可能有的想法 |
[1:33:47] | which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind… | 然后使用概率矩阵来筛选 |
[1:33:51] | to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. | 确定这十年内我会做出的每一件事 |
[1:33:55] | So, you see… | 所以呢 |
[1:33:57] | she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys… | 她就知道我会率领十二猴子军 |
[1:34:00] | into the pages of history before it even occurred to me. | 连我自己都没有想到 |
[1:34:02] | She knows everything I’m ever gonna do before I know it myself | 她比我先知道我打算做的事 |
[1:34:06] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[1:34:10] | Kweskin, you finish here. I’ll meet you there. | 卡辛 你收拾一下 我们在那儿碰面 |
[1:34:13] | And if you forget one thing, I’ll have you shaved, sterilized and destroyed. | 你要是少带一样东西 我就把你阉了 |
[1:34:17] | – Jeff? – What? | – 杰弗里 – 干嘛? |
[1:34:19] | You’re a great man. | 你真了不起 |
[1:34:21] | Fuck the bozos! | 叫他们去死 |
[1:34:26] | He’s seriously crazy. You know that. | 他真的是疯了 你应该知道 |
[1:34:54] | “旅馆” | |
[1:34:59] | There. Over there. | 那边 在前面 |
[1:35:01] | Okay. Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:35:16] | – I need a room. – Thirty-five bucks an hour. | – 我要一个房间 – 一小时三十五块 |
[1:35:18] | An hour? | 一小时? |
[1:35:20] | You want quarter hours? | 你只要十五分钟? |
[1:35:22] | Go someplace else. | 去别家吧 |
[1:35:32] | Here’s… | 这里有… |
[1:35:34] | twenty-five, six, seven for an hour. | 25 26 27块钱 要一小时 |
[1:35:37] | Deal? | 行了吧? |
[1:35:44] | One hour, honey babe. Number 64. | 一小时 小宝贝 64号房 |
[1:35:47] | Sixth floor. Up the stairs, end of the hall. | 六楼 上楼以后走到底 |
[1:35:50] | Elevator’s busted. | 电梯坏了 |
[1:35:53] | She’s not “honey babe.” | 她不是小宝贝 |
[1:35:55] | She’s a doctor. My psychiatrist. | 她是医生 我的心理医生 |
[1:35:59] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:36:02] | Whatever gets it up for you,Jack. | 只要你爽就好 老兄 |
[1:36:14] | Tommy, this is Charlie over at the Globe. | 汤米 我是地球旅馆的查理 |
[1:36:18] | You know if Wallace has a new girl? | 华勒斯是不是有新的小姐? |
[1:36:20] | Sort of a rookie type? A little weird? Does fantasy acts? | 像是生手 怪怪的 专门满足性幻想? |
[1:36:24] | Okay, you were standing there looking up at the moon. | 那时你抬头在看月亮 |
[1:36:28] | You were splashing through the water, and then what? | 你扑进水里…然后呢? |
[1:36:33] | I thought I was in prison again. | 我以为我又回到监狱 |
[1:36:36] | Just like that, you were in prison? | 就这么简单? |
[1:36:38] | No, not really. | 其实不是 |
[1:36:40] | Like you said, It was all in my mind. | 就像你说的 都是我幻想出来的 |
[1:36:44] | You disappeared. | 你消失了 |
[1:36:47] | One minute you were there, the next minute you were gone. | 你一转眼就消失的无影无踪 |
[1:36:50] | Did you run through the woods, or… | 你是跑过树林还是… |
[1:36:53] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[1:36:58] | The boy in the well. How did you know that was just a hoax? | 坑道里的男孩 你怎么知道那是恶作剧? |
[1:37:03] | It was? I didn’t know. | 是吗? 我并不知道 |
[1:37:06] | You said he was hiding in a barn! | 你说他藏在谷仓里 |
[1:37:08] | I think I maybe saw a TV show about that… | 我想可能是我小时候 |
[1:37:10] | when I was a kid where a boy… | 在电视上看到的 |
[1:37:13] | It wasn’t a TV show! It was real! | 不是电视节目 是真的 |
[1:37:15] | Maybe this boy saw the same TV show that I did… | 搞不好这个男孩看过同样的节目 |
[1:37:18] | and he copied it. | 然后学了下来 |
[1:37:20] | Look, you were right. I am mentally ill. | 你是对的 我有精神分裂 |
[1:37:24] | I imagined all these things, these people. | 这些事情都是我幻想出来的 |
[1:37:26] | I know they’re not real. | 我知道他们不是真的 |
[1:37:29] | I can trick them. | 我可以骗过他们 |
[1:37:30] | I can make them do what I want. I worked on ’em a little bit. | 我可以让他们听我的话 对他们耍了一点手段 |
[1:37:34] | I got back here to get better. | 我回来是想治好我的病 |
[1:37:37] | I can stay here. | 我就可以留下来 |
[1:37:38] | What does this mean to you? | 这又是怎么回事? |
[1:37:49] | I think I had a dream about this. | 我好像做过同样的梦 |
[1:37:54] | You had a bullet from World War I in your leg. How did it get there? | 你腿里为什么会有第一次世界大战的子弹? |
[1:37:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:58] | You said I had delusions, that I created this world. | 你说一切都是我的幻觉 |
[1:38:02] | – You said you could explain. – I can’t! | – 你说你能解释一切 – 我不能 |
[1:38:06] | I’m trying to, and… | 我很想解释… |
[1:38:09] | I can’t believe that everything we say or do has already happened. | 我不能相信我们现在说的话 做的事都已经发生过了 |
[1:38:14] | We can’t change what’s gonna happen. | 我们无法改变未来 |
[1:38:16] | And if five billion people are gonna die, it’s… | 有五十亿人会死 |
[1:38:20] | I want the future to be unknown. | 我不想知道未来的事 |
[1:38:26] | I want to become a whole person again. | 我想当个正常的人 |
[1:38:29] | I want this to be the present. | 我希望这就是现在 |
[1:38:33] | I want to stay here this time… | 这次我要留下来 |
[1:38:37] | with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[1:39:05] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:39:07] | Do you remember six years ago you had a phone number? | 记得六年前你打过的电话吗? |
[1:39:12] | – It was the wrong number then. – A woman answered. | – 电话号码错了 – 一个女人接的 |
[1:39:15] | It was the wrong number in 1 990. It should be the right number now. | 号码当时是错的 现在应该是对的了 |
[1:39:19] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得电话号码吗? |
[1:39:22] | The number. | 电话号码 |
[1:39:28] | This is my territory, bitch! | 这是我的地盘 婊子 |
[1:39:33] | Is this real or one of my delusions? | 这是真的还是我的幻觉? |
[1:39:35] | This is definitely real. | 这绝对是真的 |
[1:39:38] | Excuse me. I think we’ve got a little misunderstanding here. | 对不起 我想你一定是误会了 |
[1:39:44] | Yeah. We… | 对 我们… |
[1:39:45] | Gee, really? | 真的吗? |
[1:39:46] | Now, you just sit tight, chief. | 你给我乖乖地坐着 |
[1:39:50] | You listen to me, little Miss Understanding. | 你给我听好 误会小姐 |
[1:39:53] | You think you can go around me and Peddle your ass in this part of town? | 你想背着我在这边混? |
[1:39:56] | You bet your life we got what I would call… | 你说得一点都没错 |
[1:39:59] | a major fuckin’ misunderstanding. | 我们之间的误会可大了 |
[1:40:04] | James, no! Don’t! | 詹姆斯 住手 |
[1:40:09] | Put him in the closet. Take his money first! | 把他塞进衣橱 先拿他的钱 |
[1:40:12] | You want me to rob him? | 你要我抢劫? |
[1:40:13] | We need cash! | 我们需要现金 |
[1:40:16] | Call the cops! Call the cops! | 打电话报警 |
[1:40:20] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:40:22] | I’ve got friends, man. Don’t fuckin’ kill me. | 我朋友很多 老兄 千万别杀我 |
[1:40:26] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:40:28] | No,James! | 不要 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:32] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[1:40:34] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在他妈的干什么? |
[1:40:37] | Please don’t hurt him. Open the door. | 拜托你别伤害他 快开门 |
[1:40:40] | James, come on. | 开门 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:49] | Just in case… | 以防万一… |
[1:40:51] | Just in case I’m not crazy, this is how they find us. | 万一我没有疯 这就是他们找到我们的方法 |
[1:40:55] | By our teeth. | 靠我们的牙齿 |
[1:40:59] | I don’t want them to find me ever. | 我不想再让他们找到我 |
[1:41:03] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[1:41:12] | Step back. You’d better load. | 退后 装好子弹 |
[1:41:17] | Police! Throw your weapons out and come on out! | 警察! 放下武器出来 |
[1:41:27] | Hey! Is that the cops? | 喂 是警察吗? |
[1:41:30] | I’m the innocent victim here. | 我是无辜的受害人 |
[1:41:32] | I was attacked by a coked-up whore… | 我被吸毒的婊子 |
[1:41:35] | and a fuckin’ crazy dentist. | 和疯狂的牙医攻击 |
[1:41:51] | Try to blend in. | 自然点 |
[1:41:53] | Oh,Jesus! Come on. | 天哪 过来 |
[1:41:58] | There’s gotta be a phone around here somewhere. | 这附近应该有电话 |
[1:42:01] | Over there. Look. | 你看 那边有 |
[1:42:03] | I’m gonna try that number, okay? | 我去打打看 |
[1:42:06] | Let’s hope it’s nothing. | 希望没有结果 |
[1:42:35] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:37] | It’s okay! We’re insane. | 没事了 是我们太神经了 |
[1:42:39] | We’re crazy. It’s a carpet cleaning company. | 我们疯了 是一家地毯清洁公司 |
[1:42:41] | A carpet cleaning company? | 地毯清洁公司? |
[1:42:43] | Yeah. No superiors. No scientists. | 对 没有上级 也没有科学家 |
[1:42:46] | No men from the future. It’s just a carpet cleaning company. | 没有来自未来的人 只是一家地毯清洁公司 |
[1:42:49] | They have voice mail. You leave a message telling Where you want your carpet cleaned. | 他们有答录机 你可以留言叫他们来洗地毯 |
[1:42:53] | You left them a message? | 你留言了? |
[1:42:55] | Yeah, I couldn’t resist. | 对 我忍不住 |
[1:42:56] | Wait till they hearth is nutty woman telling them to watch out… | 等他们听到有个疯女人 |
[1:42:58] | For the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 叫他们小心十二猴子军 |
[1:43:01] | I said, “The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue…” | 我说 位于第二街的动物自由协会 |
[1:43:05] | “Is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部 |
[1:43:09] | They’re the ones who are gonna do it. | 是他们干的 |
[1:43:12] | I can’t do anything more now. I have to go. | 我帮不上忙 我要走了 |
[1:43:15] | Have a merry Christmas.” | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:43:22] | You couldn’t have heard me. | 你不可能听到的 |
[1:43:29] | They got your message. | 他们收到你的留言 |
[1:43:33] | They played it for me. | 放给我听 |
[1:43:35] | It was a bad recording, distorted. | 录得不好 信号很模糊 |
[1:43:41] | I didn’t recognize your voice. | 我听不出来是你的声音 |
[1:44:01] | This. | 这件 |
[1:44:04] | And this. | 还有这件 |
[1:44:09] | And this. | 还有这件 |
[1:44:11] | Is everything okay? You want anything? | 你没事吧? 你要买什么吗? |
[1:44:18] | Shall I put this on your account, ma’am? | 请问是不是刷卡? |
[1:44:20] | No. That’ll be cash. | 不是 我付现金 |
[1:44:27] | Can you tell me what floor the wigs are on? | 麻烦告诉我几楼卖假发 |
[1:44:40] | You turned the thing into a fucking computer. | 你把这东西变成一部电脑了 |
[1:44:43] | And Fale believed it. | 费尔居然相信 |
[1:44:44] | You know Fale. | 你们知道他 |
[1:44:45] | He’s like, “if you guys get nailed, which I’m pretty sure you will… | 他说 如果你们被逮到 反正你们一定会 |
[1:44:50] | I’ve never seen you before in my fuckin’ life.” | 我这辈子他妈的从来没见过你们 |
[1:44:56] | Come on, come on. | 动作快 |
[1:44:59] | Bring him through. | 把他搬过来 |
[1:45:04] | Drive! | 开车 |
[1:45:10] | What’s the harm in openin’ up the bag? His eyes are taped, right? | 打开袋子有什么关系? 反正他眼睛被蒙住了 |
[1:45:15] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:45:24] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[1:45:27] | Wanna hear the monkey speak? | 想听猴子讲话吗? |
[1:45:32] | Jeffrey? Jeffrey, I know that’s you. | 杰弗里? 我知道是你 |
[1:45:34] | – I recognize your voice. – No, you don’t. | – 我认得你的声音 – 才怪 |
[1:45:37] | I also know all about Your warped little plan. | 我也知道你的变态计划 |
[1:45:40] | That lady, your psychiatrist? | 那位小姐就是你的心理医生 |
[1:45:42] | She told me. I didn’t believe her. | 她告诉我的 我本来不相信 |
[1:45:45] | It just seemed too crazy, even for you. | 因为实在太疯狂了 不可能是你 |
[1:45:48] | But just in case, I took steps… | 不过为了以防万一我做了一些措施 |
[1:45:51] | to make sure that you couldn’t go through with it. | 让你没有办法执行你的计划 |
[1:45:53] | I don’t have the code any more. | 连我都没有密码 杰弗里 |
[1:45:57] | I don’t have access to the virus. | 我没有办法拿到病毒 |
[1:45:59] | I took myself out of the loop. | 我完全置身事外 |
[1:46:02] | Too late! Too late! | 太迟了 太迟了 |
[1:46:05] | We’ve got plans for you, Dad. | 我有办法对付你 老爸 |
[1:46:16] | I never let myself believe it. Now I know it’s true. | 以前我不愿意相信 现在我知道了 |
[1:46:20] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里? |
[1:46:22] | You’re completely insane. | 你真的是疯子 |
[1:46:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[1:46:34] | There’s a cross section of one of the old trees that’s been cut down, | 被砍断的老树横断面可以看到年轮 |
[1:46:38] | “1066年海斯廷战役” “1215年签署大宪章” | |
[1:46:41] | “1492年发现新大陆” “1776年独立宣言” | |
[1:46:44] | “1930年树被砍断” | |
[1:46:47] | Here I was born, | 我出生那年 |
[1:46:51] | And there I died, | 我死去那年 |
[1:46:54] | It was only a moment for you, | 对你来说只是一瞬间 |
[1:46:56] | You took no notice, | 你不会注意 |
[1:47:03] | I think I ‘ve seen this movie before. | 我好像看过这部电影 |
[1:47:05] | When I was a kid, I saw it on TV. | 我小时候在电视上看过 |
[1:47:07] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[1:47:09] | I did see it before. | 我真的看过 |
[1:47:12] | Tall trees. | 高大的树 |
[1:47:13] | have you been here before? | 你以前来过这里? |
[1:47:14] | – Yes. – When? | – 对 – 什么时候? |
[1:47:17] | – But I don’t recognize this… – When were you born? | – 但是我不记得… – 你哪一年出生的? |
[1:47:21] | – Long ago. – Where? | – 很久以前 – 在哪出生? |
[1:47:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:47:25] | Tell me, Madeleine, tell me, | 告诉我 玛德琳 告诉我 |
[1:47:27] | It’s just like what’s happening with us. | 就像是我们现在的遭遇 |
[1:47:31] | Like the past. | 像是过去 |
[1:47:34] | The movie never changes. It can’t change. | 电影永远一样 不会变 |
[1:47:36] | But every time you see it, it seems different because you’re different. | 可是每次看到的感觉不同 因为我们变了 |
[1:47:41] | You see different things. | 你会有不同的观点 |
[1:47:44] | Please don’t ask me, | 求求你别问了 |
[1:47:46] | if you can’t change anything because it’s already happened… | 如果你不能改变过去 |
[1:47:48] | you may as well smell the flowers. | 你何不闻闻花香 |
[1:47:51] | What flowers? | 什么花香? |
[1:47:54] | It’s an expression. | 那只是句成语 |
[1:48:10] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么帮我? |
[1:48:14] | I want to know why. | 我想知道 |
[1:48:15] | What ifI’m wrong? What if you’re wrong? | 要是我错了呢? 要是你错了呢? |
[1:48:18] | What if I am crazy? | 万一我真的是疯子呢? |
[1:48:20] | In a few weeks, it will have started or it won’t. | 到底有没有病毒 我们过几个礼拜就知道了 |
[1:48:24] | If there’s still… | 如果还是有… |
[1:48:28] | football games, traffic jams… | 橄榄球赛 塞车 |
[1:48:30] | TV shows and armed robberies… | 电视节目和武装抢劫 |
[1:48:33] | we’re going to be so glad… | 我们会开心到 |
[1:48:34] | that we’ll be thrilled to see the police. | 看到警察都无所谓 |
[1:48:37] | I’m responsible for you now. | 我要对你负责 |
[1:48:39] | The Chinese say Once you’ve saveda person’s life… | 中国人说救人一命 |
[1:48:42] | you’re responsible for it forever, so I’m committed, | 就要负责到底 所以我得负责 |
[1:48:44] | Do you have a plan? | 你有什么计划吗? |
[1:48:46] | I have to know. | 我需要知道 |
[1:48:48] | There’s so little that I know. | 我自己都不知道 |
[1:48:52] | You said you’d never seen the ocean. | 你说你从来没看过海 |
[1:48:56] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点 过来 |
[1:49:01] | “动物俱乐部” | |
[1:49:09] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里? |
[1:49:12] | You know I can’t see. Where are we? | 你知道我看不到 我们在哪? |
[1:49:14] | Jeffrey? Please. | 你在哪 杰弗里? |
[1:49:34] | Kathryn? | 凯萨琳? |
[1:49:36] | “24小时希区考克节” | |
[1:49:44] | We have 9:30 reservations for KeyWest. | 九点半的飞机 去佛罗里达群岛 |
[1:49:59] | I just didn’t recognize you. | 我没有认出来是你 |
[1:50:04] | Well, you look pretty different yourself. | 你的样子也变了很多 |
[1:50:11] | It was always you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:50:13] | In my dream. | 在我的梦里 |
[1:50:19] | It was always you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:50:25] | I remember you like this. | 我记得你现在的样子 |
[1:50:27] | You do? | 真的? |
[1:50:29] | I felt I’ve known you before. | 我觉得我以前就认识你 |
[1:50:34] | I feel like I’ve always known you. | 我一直都觉得我认识你 |
[1:50:49] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:51:21] | “我们成功了” | |
[1:51:24] | What time’s your flight, friends? | 你们坐几点的飞机? |
[1:51:26] | 9:30. | 九点半 |
[1:51:28] | Might be tight. | 有点来不及吗? |
[1:51:29] | Tight? No. My watch says 7:30. | 来不及? 怎么会 现在才七点半 |
[1:51:32] | On your normal mornin’, okay. Plenty of time. | 平常的时候时间是很充裕 |
[1:51:36] | But today you gotta take into account your Army of the Twelve Monkeys factor. | 但是今天你还要考虑到十二猴子军 |
[1:51:40] | What? What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:51:43] | Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[1:51:44] | In case you folks didn’t turn on your radio this mornin’. | 你们早上大概没有听新闻 |
[1:51:48] | Bunch of weirdos let all the animals out of the zoo. | 一群怪胎把动物园的动物全部放出来 |
[1:51:51] | Then they locked up this big-shot scientist in one of the cages. | 然后把大牌科学家关进笼子里 |
[1:51:54] | Scientist’s own kid one of the ones did it. | 科学家的儿子也有份 |
[1:51:57] | They’ve got animals all over the place. | 现在那些动物到处乱跑 |
[1:52:00] | Bunch of zebras closed down the thruway about an hour ago. | 一小时前一群斑马占据了高速公路 |
[1:52:03] | And they got some thing called an emu. | 还有叫食火鸡的东西 |
[1:52:06] | It’s got traffic blocked for miles on 676. | 造成676号公路大塞车 |
[1:52:10] | What do they think they’re accomplishing By releasing an animal like this… | 他们凭什么认为把动物放出来 |
[1:52:12] | into a city like this one? | 他们就成功了? |
[1:52:16] | That’s what they were up to… freeing animals. | 那就是他们的目的 释放动物 |
[1:52:18] | On the walls. It said, “We did it.” They meant the animals. | 墙上写”我们成功了” 他们是指那些动物 |
[1:52:32] | I think it’s gonna be all right. | 我想不会有事的 |
[1:52:34] | “通缉” | |
[1:52:38] | Tell your people if they spot either one of them not to try and apprehend them. | 告诉你的同事 看到嫌犯要不动声色 |
[1:52:41] | They should notify us. We have people all over the airport. | 要他们立刻通知警方 |
[1:52:44] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会出面处理 |
[1:53:12] | I know this place. | 我认得这个地方 |
[1:53:14] | Airports all look the same. | 机场看起来都一样 |
[1:53:16] | This is my dream. | 我梦到的机场 |
[1:53:23] | Your mustache. | 你的胡子 |
[1:53:24] | It’s not just my dream. | 不只是我的梦 |
[1:53:27] | I was actually here. I remember now. | 我真的来过 我想起来了 |
[1:53:31] | About a week or two before everyone started dying. | 就在大家开始死亡前的一两个星期 |
[1:53:37] | Careful. They might be looking for us. | 小心 他们可能在找我们 |
[1:53:40] | I was here as a kid. | 我小时候来过这里 |
[1:53:43] | Use this. | 用这瓶 |
[1:53:44] | I think you were here then too. | 我记得当时你也在场 |
[1:53:47] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:53:49] | If they identify us, they’re going to send us someplace… | 如果被警察认出来 |
[1:53:51] | but it won’t be KeyWest. | 我们就去不了佛罗里达了 |
[1:53:57] | I’ll go fix this. | 我去把胡子粘好 |
[1:53:59] | I’m gonna get the tickets. I’ll meet you in the newspaper stand. | 我去开票 我们在报刊亭见 |
[1:54:15] | Judy Simmons. I have reservations for KeyWest. | 莱蒂·西蒙斯 我订了席位 要去佛罗里达群岛 |
[1:54:29] | I don’t see a lot of this. It’s cash. | 很少看到这么多钞票 |
[1:54:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[1:54:33] | We’ll begin boarding in about 20 minutes. | 二十分钟之内开始登机 |
[1:54:35] | You have a nice flight, Miss Simmons. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:54:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:54:42] | Hello. How are you today? | 嗨 你好 |
[1:54:47] | I don’t know whether you’re there or not. | 我不知道你们是不是 |
[1:54:49] | Maybe you just clean carpets. | 真的是地毯公司 |
[1:54:51] | if you do, you’re lucky. You’re gonna live a long, happy life. | 如果是 你们会过着幸福快乐的日子 |
[1:54:55] | But if you other guys are out there, if you’re picking this up… | 如果不是 不论是谁听到这个留言 |
[1:54:57] | forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 别管十二猴子军 |
[1:54:59] | They didn’t do it. It was a mistake. Someone else did it. | 不是他们做的 我们弄错了 是别人做的 |
[1:55:03] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys is just a bunch of dumb kids… | 十二猴子军只是一群笨小鬼 |
[1:55:05] | playing revolutionaries. | 玩玩革命的游戏 |
[1:55:10] | Listen, I’ve done my job. I did what you wanted. | 听着 我照你们的吩咐做了 |
[1:55:15] | Good luck. I’m not coming back. | 祝你们好运 我不回去了 |
[1:55:17] | San Francisco, New Orleans… | 旧金山 新奥尔良 |
[1:55:21] | Rio deJaneiro, Rome… | 里约热内卢 罗马 |
[1:55:24] | Kinshasa, Karachi, Bangkok and Peking. | 金沙萨 卡拉奇 曼谷还有北京 |
[1:55:27] | This is some trip you’re taking, sir. Is this all in one week? | 你一个礼拜要去这么多地方? |
[1:55:30] | Business. | 出公差 |
[1:55:34] | Have a good one, sir. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:55:50] | Got yourself prob, Bob? | 有问题吗? 巴比 |
[1:55:55] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[1:55:57] | I made a report. I didn’t have to do that. | 我报告过了 我其实不必那么做 |
[1:55:59] | Point of fact: | 问题是… |
[1:56:01] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[1:56:03] | It’s not permitted to let you stay. | 你不能留下来 |
[1:56:06] | This is the present. | 这才是现在 |
[1:56:08] | This is not the past. This is not the future. | 这不是过去 更不是未来 |
[1:56:12] | This is right now! | 这是现在 |
[1:56:13] | I’m not leaving! Get that? | 我不走 你明白吗? |
[1:56:16] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[1:56:19] | Anything you say, chief. It’s none of my business. | 随便你 老兄 这不关我的事 |
[1:56:32] | Hey, Cole. | 嗨 科尔 |
[1:56:34] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[1:56:35] | Calm down, Cole. It’s me. | 冷静点 是我 |
[1:56:37] | Cole, it’s me. | 科尔 是我 |
[1:56:40] | Jose? | 荷西? |
[1:56:42] | Yeah, right, Jose. | 没错 是我 |
[1:56:45] | Why’d you pull out the tooth? That was nuts. | 你拔掉牙齿干嘛? 你疯啦? |
[1:56:48] | Here, take this. | 给你 拿着 |
[1:56:50] | What for? Are you crazy? | 为什么? 你疯了吗? |
[1:56:52] | Me? Are you kidding? | 我? 开玩笑 |
[1:56:53] | You’re the one. You’re a hero, man. | 你才疯了 你可是英雄 |
[1:56:57] | They pardoned you, and you come back and fuck with your teeth. | 他们给了你特赦 你反而乱拔牙齿 |
[1:57:00] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[1:57:01] | The phone call, man. | 那个电话 |
[1:57:03] | They did their reconstruction thing on it. | 他们又重新合成了一次 |
[1:57:06] | The phone… The phone call I just made? | 电话? 我刚才打的那个电话? |
[1:57:10] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟以前 |
[1:57:11] | Yeah, five minutes ago. Thirty years ago. They just put it together. | 五分钟前 三十年前 对他们来说都一样 |
[1:57:15] | ” Uh, hey, this is Cole,James. | 嗨 我是詹姆斯·科尔 |
[1:57:17] | I don’t know whether you’re there or not. Maybe you just clean carpets.” | 我不知道你们是不是真的是地毯公司 |
[1:57:20] | Where’d you get that from? | 你从哪儿学来的? |
[1:57:22] | ” Forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.” | 别管十二猴子军 |
[1:57:26] | Man, if only they could’ve got your message earlier. | 要是他们可以早点收到留言就好了 |
[1:57:29] | Take it. You could still be a hero if you cooperate! | 拿着 如果你合作 你还是能当英雄 |
[1:57:32] | Come on,James. It’s okay. | 来吧 詹姆斯 没关系 |
[1:57:45] | – $6.50’s your change. Thank you. – Thank you. | 科学家被关在猩猩笼子里面 |
[1:58:00] | Flight 784 for San Francisco is ready for boarding at gate 38, | 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于38号门登机 |
[1:58:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:58:12] | I got orders to shoot the lady if you don’t go along this time | 这次你要是不合作 我奉命要杀死那位小姐 |
[1:58:16] | – What? – Yeah, you got that? | – 什么? – 你听到了吗? |
[1:58:18] | – They said, “If Cole don’t obey…” – I’ll break your fuckin’ head! | – 他们说 如果科尔不听… – 我会打爆你的头 |
[1:58:21] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[1:58:24] | Volunteers now boarding at gate 37, | 自愿者请于37号门登机 |
[1:58:29] | You see? I had no choice. | 看到了吗? 我别无选择 |
[1:58:31] | These are my orders, man. Just take it. | 我只是奉命行事 拿去 |
[1:58:34] | Take it! | 拿好 |
[1:58:40] | This part isn’t about the virus at all, is it? | 这和病毒完全扯不上关系 不是吗? |
[1:58:43] | It’s about following orders, about doing what you’re told. | 而是你有没有奉命行事 |
[1:58:47] | Hey, man, you got a pardon. What do you want? | 拜托 得到了特赦你还想怎样? |
[1:58:50] | Who am I supposed to shoot? Who am I supposed to shoot? | 我该开枪打谁 我该开枪打谁? |
[1:58:54] | James! It’s Dr. Goines’ assistant. | 詹姆斯 是戈因斯博士的助手 |
[1:58:56] | He’s an apocalypse nut. I think he’s involved. | 他相信启示 他一定有嫌疑 |
[1:58:59] | The next flight to San Francisco leaves from gate 38. | 下一班飞往旧金山的飞机在38号门登机 |
[1:59:02] | If he’s there, I’m sure he’s part of it. | 他在机场 我认为是他 |
[1:59:15] | Mr. Holtz, you wanna have a look at this, please? | 霍兹先生 麻烦你过来看一下 |
[1:59:19] | Sir, would you mind letting me have a look at the contents of your bag? | 可以打开手提箱让我们看一下吗? |
[1:59:24] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间了 |
[1:59:26] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[1:59:33] | Biological samples. | 生物学样本 |
[1:59:35] | I have the papers right here. | 我有证明文件 |
[1:59:38] | I’m gonna have to ask you to open this up, sir. | 先生 麻烦你把它打开 |
[1:59:42] | Open it? | 打开? |
[1:59:44] | Why, yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:59:48] | What could be better? Look at the planes. Hurry up. | 太棒了 你看那些飞机 快过来 |
[1:59:52] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[1:59:52] | Ma’am, you have to get in the line. | 小姐 请你排队 |
[1:59:55] | You see? | 看到了吗? |
[1:59:57] | Biological. Check the papers. | 都是生物样本 文件上有写 |
[1:59:59] | It’s all proper. I have a permit. | 我都有许可证 |
[2:00:07] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[2:00:09] | Well, yes, to be sure. | 当然 |
[2:00:11] | It looks empty, but I assure you, it’s not. | 看起来是空的 不过我保证不是 |
[2:00:16] | – You don’t understand. – I don’t have to. | – 你不懂 – 我不必懂 |
[2:00:18] | This is very important. There’s a man carrying a deadly virus. | 这件事非常重要 有人身上携带了致命的病毒 |
[2:00:23] | There, you see? Also invisible to the naked eye. | 你看到了吗? 肉眼没有办法看到 |
[2:00:30] | It doesn’t even have an odor. | 甚至没有任何味道 |
[2:00:34] | That’s not necessary, sir. There you go. | 不用了先生 你可以走了 |
[2:00:38] | Thank you for your cooperation. Have a good flight. | 谢谢你的合作 祝你旅途愉快 |
[2:00:49] | Who are you calling a moron? | 你骂谁白痴? |
[2:00:50] | I am calling you a fucking moron! | 我骂你是该死的白痴 |
[2:00:52] | A fucking moron? | 该死的白痴? |
[2:00:54] | Get your hands off her! | 别碰她 |
[2:00:58] | Hold it! Wait a moment. | 站住 等一下 |
[2:01:16] | There he is! That man! He’s carrying a deadly virus! | 他在那儿 就是他 他带了致命的病毒 |
[2:01:19] | Stop him! Somebody, please stop him! | 拜托你们快点拦住他 |
[2:01:23] | Police officer. | 警察 |
[2:01:31] | He’s got a gun! | 他身上有枪 |
[2:01:41] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[2:01:49] | No! | 不! |
[2:01:53] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[2:04:13] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[2:04:14] | It’s obscene. | 太可恶了 |
[2:04:16] | All the violence, all the lunacy. | 暴力泛滥到这种程度 |
[2:04:20] | Shootings even at airports now. | 居然敢在机场开枪 |
[2:04:23] | You might say that we’re the next endangered species. | 你可以说我们都快要濒临绝种了 |
[2:04:27] | Human beings. | 人类 |
[2:04:31] | I think you’re right, ma’am. | 这位女士 你说得没错 |
[2:04:35] | I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. | 我觉得你说得非常对 |
[2:04:40] | Jones is my name. | 我叫琼斯 |
[2:04:47] | I’m in insurance. | 我是做保险的 |