时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | 吉隆坡当地时间 下午4点整 | |
[01:44] | Identify. | 表明身份 |
[01:45] | Victor Rovner, requesting permission to transmit. | 维克多·瑞孚纳 请求传输文件权限 |
[01:47] | Log in. | 允许登录 |
[01:59] | Permission granted. | 权限审核通过 |
[02:23] | Excuse me a moment. Let me catch up with you. | 失陪一下 稍后再聊 |
[02:29] | This is Walsh. | 我是沃尔什 |
[02:30] | Sir, we just heard from Rovner. | 长官 刚收到瑞孚纳消息 |
[02:31] | He confirmed there will be an attempt today. | 他确认了今天会有一起预谋袭击 |
[02:34] | Did he find out who the target is? | 他知道袭击目标是谁吗 |
[02:35] | Senator David Palmer. | 大卫·帕尔默参议员 |
[02:38] | As soon as the polls open, we’ll be there. | 投票一开始 我们就过去 |
[02:40] | 大卫·帕尔默参议员 竞选总部 | |
[02:41] | Senator Palmer seems poised for victory. | 看来帕尔默参议员已胜券在握 |
[02:46] | I hate it. “On this historic occasion”? | 我讨厌这句 “在这个历史性时刻” |
[02:49] | Well, it is an historic occasion, sir. | 这确实是个历史性时刻 先生 |
[02:52] | It’s self-serving to say it. | 这么说话太显自私 |
[02:55] | – I want to stay low-key. – Wrong. | -我想低调点 -错了 |
[02:58] | Play it up, inspire people. | 要积极一点 以鼓舞人民 |
[03:01] | – Honey, what do you think? – I agree with Patty. | -宝贝 你觉得呢 -我同意帕蒂 |
[03:08] | Okay, but not “occasion.” | 好吧 但别用”时刻”这个词 |
[03:10] | It sounds like we’re having brunch. | 听上去像在吃早午餐 |
[03:11] | – “On this historic day”? – Deal. | -“在这历史性的一天” -就这样吧 |
[03:16] | – You going to bed? – How can I sleep? | -你要睡了吗 -我怎么睡得着 |
[03:18] | No, I’m going to write a few thank-you’s. | 我得去写一些感谢信 |
[03:20] | Call me if you need me. | 需要我的话就叫我 |
[03:22] | Thank you, angel. | 谢谢你 天使 |
[03:25] | You’re in trouble, Dad. | 你有麻烦了 爸爸 |
[03:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[03:35] | So… | 所以… |
[03:37] | Is she still giving you the cold shoulder? | 她还是冷落你吗 |
[03:42] | If by “she,” you’re referring to your mother… | 如果你说的”她”是指你妈的话… |
[03:44] | I’d appreciate it if you’d call her by her name, mom. | 我想你最好叫她妈妈 |
[03:49] | And no, she’s just busy. | 而且她没有冷落 只是忙 |
[03:51] | She’s busy a lot. | 她一直很忙 |
[03:53] | And it’s a school night for you, so time for bed. | 明天还要上学 你该睡了 |
[04:01] | – Good night. – I love you. | -晚安 -我爱你 |
[04:10] | I’m glad you moved back in, daddy. | 很高兴你搬回来了 爸爸 |
[04:15] | Me, too, sweet. | 我也很高兴 小甜心 |
[04:17] | Have a good sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[04:24] | – Good night, sweet pea. – Yeah. | -晚安 小甜豆 -好 |
[04:35] | She still giving you a hard time? | 她还是跟你过不去吗 |
[04:37] | I don’t know when I became the enemy. | 我不知道自己什么时候得罪她了 |
[04:40] | I think she blames me for you moving out. | 可能她怪我让你搬走吧 |
[04:42] | Well, I never gave her any reason to. | 我没有给她任何理由怪你 |
[04:45] | Maybe not. | 也许没有吧 |
[04:48] | But I think you let her manipulate you, Jack. | 我觉得你太纵容她了 杰克 |
[04:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[04:54] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[04:55] | Just now she was sweetness and light, right? | 她刚刚一副善解人意 开朗大方的样子对吗 |
[04:57] | Then she said something nasty about me? | 接着就开始说我坏话了 |
[04:58] | Yeah, and I just busted her on it. | 没错 但我制止她了 |
[05:01] | Why you’re taking this so personally? | 为什么你觉得她针对你 |
[05:02] | It’s just that mother-teenage daughter thing. | 也许是妈妈和青春期女儿之间的正常矛盾而已 |
[05:11] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[05:13] | Maybe we should talk to her right now. | 也许我们现在就该找她谈谈了 |
[05:15] | Tell her not to play us off each other, | 让她不要挑拨我们的关系… |
[05:16] | and that if she’s insulting you, she’s insulting me, too. | 如果她在侮辱你 就是也在侮辱我 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:23] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:24] | I really appreciate that. | 我很感激你这么说 |
[05:32] | So, you just said that you appreciate that. | 你刚刚说你很感激 |
[05:34] | Do you mean you kind of appreciate it? | 你是指有一点感激吗 |
[05:36] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[05:37] | Do you really, really appreciate it? | 你真的非常非常感激吗 |
[05:41] | – How much do you appreciate it? – Jack. | -你有多感激 -杰克 |
[05:47] | Kim? | 金 |
[05:53] | Kim? | 金 |
[05:57] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | Kim! | 金 |
[06:11] | She snuck out. | 她溜出去了 |
[06:13] | That’s it. She’s grounded for two months, no exceptions. | 够了 她被禁足两个月 不论条件 |
[06:17] | She can forget about getting a driver’s license. | 她就别想拿驾照了 |
[06:24] | – Hello? – Hey, Teri, is Jack there? | -喂 -特里 杰克在吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 他在 |
[06:27] | It’s Nina. | 是尼娜 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么 |
[06:30] | Hey, Nina. | 喂 尼娜 |
[06:32] | Now? No, I can’t. | 现在吗 我不行 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:40] | Okay, fine. Get a hold of the others and bring them in. | 好吧 找到其他人 把他们都叫去 |
[06:43] | Yeah, okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:45] | It’s Walsh. He’s coming into the office. | 是沃尔什 他在来办公室的路上 |
[06:47] | He wants everybody in as soon as possible. | 他要求所有人尽快过去 |
[06:49] | It’s only a briefing. I should be back within an hour. | 只是个简报 我应该一个小时以内就回来了 |
[06:52] | If she’s not here when I get back, | 如果我回来时她不在这儿 |
[06:54] | we’ll call all her friends, | 我们就给她所有的朋友打电话 |
[06:56] | everyone we know | 所有我们认识的人 |
[06:56] | until we find out where she’s gone, okay? | 直到我们找出她去了哪儿 好吗 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:03] | I’ll call you from the road. | 我在路上给你打电话 |
[07:18] | – What? – Vincent. Jack Bauer. | -怎么了 -文森特 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:22] | Are you planning on seeing Kimberly tonight? | 你打算今晚见金柏莉吗 |
[07:24] | No, man, we broke up. You know that. | 不 我们分手了 你知道的 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you know that. | 是的 我只是想确保你也知道 |
[07:29] | Snuck out on you, huh? | 在你眼皮底下溜走了吧 |
[07:31] | Don’t screw with me, Vincent. | 别跟我来这套 文森特 |
[07:33] | Chill, man, look… | 放松点 哥们 |
[07:34] | I don’t know where she’s at. You got my word. | 我不知道她在那儿 我向你保证 |
[07:36] | That’s a real comfort, Vincent, | 我真是太欣慰了 文森特 |
[07:39] | knowing that I’ve got your word. | 有你向我保证 |
[07:52] | Why are we meeting the guys at a furniture store? | 为什么我们要在家具店跟他们见面 |
[07:55] | Dan works there. | 丹在那里工作 |
[07:57] | When are we supposed to be there? | 我们应该几点到 |
[07:59] | Midnight. We’re late. | 午夜 我们迟到了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, they’ll wait. | 他们会等我们的 |
[08:02] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:04] | Well, you told them I’m hot, right? | 你告诉他们我很火辣 对吧 |
[08:06] | And you’re hot, so they’ll wait. | 你也很辣 所以他们会等着的 |
[08:08] | Dan’s a sophomore at San Diego State. | 丹是圣地亚哥州立大学的大二学生 |
[08:11] | Yeah, you told me that. | 你告诉过我 |
[08:14] | And so is Rick. | 瑞克也是 |
[08:15] | I mean, they’re not just, you know, | 他们不只是 |
[08:18] | a bunch of high-school idiots. | 一群高中小屁孩 |
[08:20] | – And your point is? – They’re men, not boys. | -你在说什么 -他们是男人 不是男孩 |
[08:24] | – Good, I’m glad to hear it. – Really? | -很好 我很高兴是这样 -真的吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[08:36] | CTU, this is Myers. | 反恐组 我是迈尔斯 |
[08:38] | This is Jack. What exactly did Walsh say? | 我是杰克 沃尔什原话是什么 |
[08:40] | Just bring everyone in. No details. | 把所有人都叫过来 没有任何细节 |
[08:43] | Why does this have to be tonight? | 为什么偏偏是今晚 |
[08:45] | Problems at home? | 家里有麻烦吗 |
[08:46] | I’m almost there, I’ll see you in a few. | 我快到了 几分钟后见 |
[08:54] | How long is this going to take? | 这需要多长时间 |
[08:56] | Why? Are we interrupting your social life? | 怎么 打扰你社交活动了吗 |
[08:59] | At least I have one. | 至少我有 |
[09:00] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[09:03] | Have you called Langley? | 联系中情局了吗 |
[09:04] | I sure did, I called the Bureau, too, | 当然 还联系了联邦调查局 |
[09:06] | nobody knows anything, Jack on his way? | 没人知道发生了什么 杰克在路上了吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, unfortunately for us, the mood he’s in. | 是的 不过他的情绪不太好 |
[09:24] | – Hello? – Hey. | -喂 -嗨 |
[09:26] | – Did you hear from Kim yet? – No. | -有金的消息了吗 -没有 |
[09:30] | I was thinking we should try and remember | 我在想我们应该回想一下 |
[09:31] | what it was like when we were kids, you know? | 我们年轻的时候是什么样的 |
[09:34] | It’s a different world now, Jack. | 杰克 这个世界不一样了 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | – Evening, Jack. – Hey, Paul. | -晚上好 杰克 -嗨 保罗 |
[09:41] | Listen, I was talking to Denise the other day, | 我跟丹妮丝聊过 |
[09:43] | and she and Steve took Nicki to a therapist | 她和史蒂夫带妮基去见了心理医生 |
[09:46] | and they said it helped. | 他们说挺有帮助 |
[09:46] | Maybe we should think about that. | 也许我们也应该考虑 |
[09:48] | Yeah, well, maybe. | 也许 |
[09:49] | We can talk about it when I get home. | 我回家后就详谈好吗 |
[09:53] | Honey, I’m already here. | 亲爱的 我到了 |
[09:55] | Let me give you a call back in a little while. | 我过会再打给你 |
[09:59] | Who’s here? | 都有谁来了 |
[10:00] | Everyone, we’re just waiting for Walsh. | 除了沃尔什以外都到了 |
[10:02] | I’ve activated a satellite uplink in case you need one. | 以防万一 我激活了一个卫星端口 |
[10:04] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[10:05] | Tony, I need detailed background | 托尼 我要大卫·帕尔默 |
[10:06] | on everyone on David Palmer’s staff, now. | 所有幕僚的详细背景资料 |
[10:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:09] | ‘Cause I think this is about him, I want us to be prepared. | 我觉得这和他有关 我希望我们有所准备 |
[10:12] | Bad time to play a hunch. | 不是凭直觉的好时候 |
[10:14] | If it leaks out that we’re screening Senetor Palmer, | 如果我们查帕尔默议员的事泄露了 |
[10:16] | people might think it’s ’cause he’s black. | 人们会觉得这和他的肤色有关 |
[10:18] | It is because he’s black. | 这就是和他的肤色有关 |
[10:20] | It makes him the most likely target. | 这让他成为最有可能的目标 |
[10:22] | Just saying it might not be interpreted that way on the outside. | 外界可能不会这么看 |
[10:24] | I don’t care how it’s interpreted. | 我不管他们怎么看 |
[10:25] | I just gave you an order and I’d like you to follow it, please. | 我给了你一道命令 希望你去执行 |
[10:29] | Good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Let me know as soon as Walsh gets here. | 沃尔什一到就通知我 |
[10:32] | I’ve got to make a phone call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[11:06] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[11:15] | Come on, let’s go in. | 快来 我们进去吧 |
[11:26] | You must be Rick. | 你一定是瑞克了 |
[11:27] | I must be. | 我一定是 |
[11:29] | Janet said you guys like to party. | 珍妮特说你们很喜欢开派对 |
[11:31] | As a matter of fact, yeah. | 说实话 一点都没错 |
[11:33] | As a matter of fact, me, too. | 说实话 我也很喜欢 |
[11:36] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[11:40] | Let’s get this party started. | 让派对开始吧 |
[11:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:14] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[12:15] | No, I’m not going up there. | 我不要上去 |
[12:19] | – You smoke? – Yeah. | -抽大麻吗 -当然 |
[12:25] | 加州选举 七点开始投票 | |
[12:26] | Polls open in less than seven hours here in California…. | 还有不到七个小时加州就要开放投票了 |
[12:29] | Detective Castolano, please. | 请接卡斯特兰诺警探 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:34] | Senator Palmer arrived in Los Angeles this morning, | 帕尔默参议员今早抵达洛杉矶 |
[12:37] | and showed a young group of fans…. | 并向一群年轻的支持者展示了他… |
[12:40] | Frank, it’s Jack Bauer, over CTU. | 弗兰克 我是反恐组的杰克·鲍尔 |
[12:43] | This is kind of embarrassing, | 说起来有点丢人 |
[12:44] | but my daughter Kimberly snuck out of the house… | 我女儿金柏莉从家里溜出去了 |
[12:46] | and she’s not back yet. I was wondering if we sent her vitals over… | 到现在都没回来 我在想把她的信息发过来 |
[12:50] | could you guys keep an eye out for her? | 你们能不能帮我留意她的消息 |
[12:52] | Yeah, no, I’m sure she’s okay. Yeah, that’d be great. | 我确定她现在没事 那太好了 |
[12:55] | Thanks a lot. I owe you. Bye. | 十分感谢 我欠你个人情 再见 |
[12:57] | Richard. Everybody’s inside. Come on. | 理查德 所有人都到了 走吧 |
[12:59] | Good. | 好的 |
[13:00] | – Mr. Walsh. – Hello, Nina | -沃尔什先生 -你好 尼娜 |
[13:01] | – Shall we get started? – Please. | -我们开始吧 -好的 |
[13:06] | We believe that by the end of the day, | 我们认为在今天结束之前 |
[13:08] | an attempt will be made on David Palmer’s life. | 有人将会袭击大卫·帕尔默 |
[13:13] | – How good’s his security? – Very good. | -他身边的安保状况如何 -非常好 |
[13:15] | Maybe not good enough to handle what’s coming in the end of today… | 但可能不足以抵御今天这次袭击 |
[13:18] | A shooter, well-funded, from overseas. | 有一个来自海外 资金充裕的狙击手 |
[13:20] | What foreign power wants Palmer dead? | 是什么外国势力想要帕尔默死 |
[13:22] | Probably none. | 也许不是什么势力 |
[13:23] | Most likely a domestic hate-group | 更有可能是国内的仇视团体 |
[13:25] | hired someone from out of the country. | 从国外雇佣了人手 |
[13:26] | It’s harder to trace. | 这就更难追踪了 |
[13:28] | Check the background of everyone around Palmer. | 查一下帕尔默身边每一个人的背景 |
[13:30] | Cross it with terrorist databases. | 与恐怖分子数据库做比对 |
[13:32] | – Start now. – Okay, we’re on it. Let’s go. | -现在开始 -好 我们现在就查 走 |
[13:35] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:40] | I’ll be right with you. | 我等会就去找你 |
[13:43] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[13:46] | I can’t complain. | 我没什么好抱怨的 |
[13:48] | Can’t or won’t? | 没什么还是不愿意 |
[13:51] | Things better at home? | 家里的情况好点了吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah. We’re trying. | 我们正在努力 |
[13:59] | What I’m about to tell you doesn’t leave this room. | 我接下来要说的话只能你知我知 |
[14:03] | Fine. | 好的 |
[14:11] | There may be an element inside the Agency | 在对帕尔默袭击中 也许在局里 |
[14:14] | – involved with the hit on Palmer. – What? | -有内鬼牵扯其中 -什么 |
[14:16] | For the next 24 hours, I want you all over this. | 在接下来的24小时之内 我要你全力追查 |
[14:18] | You’re gonna interfacing with every division in the region. | 你要与本地区的每一个部门对接 |
[14:20] | I am the last person on this planet | 我是你指派这种任务 |
[14:23] | you want to bring something like this to. | 最不适合的人选 |
[14:24] | – I don’t agree. – Richard. | -我不这样想 -理查德 |
[14:27] | I built a case against three of our own agents | 我立了一个告发我们局三个特工的案子 |
[14:29] | and busted them for taking bribes. | 而且查出他们在收贿 |
[14:32] | If there’s a conspiracy in the Agency to kill David Palmer, | 如果局里有刺杀大卫·帕尔默的同谋的话 |
[14:34] | I’ll never get near it. | 我根本就接触不到 |
[14:36] | Well, you’ll have to, Jack, | 你必须做到 杰克 |
[14:40] | ’cause you’re the only guy that I can trust. | 因为你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[14:52] | If Palmer gets hit… | 如果帕尔默被袭击了… |
[14:54] | the first African-American | 他可是首位能 |
[14:55] | with a real shot at the White House. | 真正有机会入主白宫的非裔美国人 |
[14:58] | It’ll tear this country apart. | 这会毁了这个国家的 |
[15:10] | I’ll look into it. I’ll do the best I can. | 我会查查看的 我尽我所能 |
[15:12] | Good. | 好的 |
[15:15] | George Mason is coming from Division | 分局的乔治·梅森会来 |
[15:16] | to give you a detailed briefing on Palmer. | 给你报告更多有关帕尔默的信息 |
[15:19] | You think I should trust George Mason? | 你觉得我能相信乔治·梅森吗 |
[15:21] | Until we get a better handle on things, | 在我们对事态更有把握之前 |
[15:23] | don’t trust anybody. | 谁也别信 |
[15:28] | Not even your own people. | 你自己的人也别信 |
[15:32] | We got to find the shooter, Jack. | 杰克 我们得找到枪手 |
[15:35] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[15:41] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[15:43] | How much longer till we land in Los Angeles? | 到洛杉矶还要多久 |
[15:46] | Let’s see. It’s 12:20. | 我看看 现在是12点20分 |
[15:48] | Just over an hour. | 也就一个多小时 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:03] | – You want to hit the road? – Yeah, sure. | -要不要出去转转 -好呀 |
[16:09] | Brooks here. | 我是布鲁克斯 |
[16:12] | Hey, Martin, how you doing? It’s the photographer. | 马丁 你好吗 是那个摄影师 |
[16:15] | It’s very well, Patty. I’m landing in one hour. | 一切都好 帕蒂 我一小时之后就降落了 |
[16:18] | Are we still on for breakfast? | 我们还一起吃早餐吗 |
[16:20] | Meet Secret Service in the lobby at 7:00 | 七点在大厅跟特工处碰面 |
[16:22] | and they’ll take care of you. | 他们会负责的 |
[16:23] | Will Senator Palmer be at the breakfast? | 参议员帕尔默也会共进早餐吗 |
[16:26] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[16:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:29] | – I’ll see you then. – Fly safe. | -到时候见 -一路平安 |
[16:33] | Excuse me. You know David Palmer? | 不好意思 请问你认识大卫·帕尔默吗 |
[16:38] | Not yet. I am meeting him tomorrow. | 还不认识 我明天跟他见面 |
[16:42] | We have been sitting here… | 我们一直坐在这里 |
[16:44] | …this whole time making small-talk | 从头到尾都在闲聊 |
[16:46] | and you never even mentioned it. | 你根本都没提这件事情 |
[16:49] | I’m going to be taking a few pictures of him. | 我要去给他拍几张照片 |
[16:53] | You’re a photographer? | 你是摄影师 |
[16:56] | Have I ever seen one of your photographs? | 我看过你拍的作品吗 |
[17:03] | What’s next? | 接下来做什么 |
[17:04] | George Mason will be here in a few minutes | 乔治·梅森几分钟之后就能到 |
[17:06] | and then he’s going to brief me. | 然后他会跟我汇报 |
[17:09] | You, not us? | 不跟我们汇报吗 |
[17:14] | You can’t shut me out, Jack. Not here. | 你不能把我排除在外 杰克 在这不行 |
[17:17] | It’s Walsh. He wants me to meet Mason alone. | 沃尔什定的 他想让我跟梅森单独见面 |
[17:19] | – Why? – He didn’t say. | -为什么 -他没说 |
[17:22] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[17:24] | Yes, I am, but you’re still going to have to trust me. | 是啊 但是你还是要相信我 |
[17:29] | One of these days you’re going to ask for too much. | 总有一天 你会得寸进尺的 |
[17:34] | I’m terribly afraid that today’s going to be that day. | 恐怕今天就是你说的那天了 |
[17:36] | – Yeah? – Hi, it’s me. | -什么事 -是我 |
[17:39] | – Did you hear anything? – No. | -有什么消息吗 -没有 |
[17:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:43] | I found three joints in her desk. | 我在她桌子里发现三个大麻烟卷 |
[17:46] | Terrific. | 这下好了 |
[17:46] | I know it’s not the end of the world, but I don’t like it. | 我知道这不是世界末日 但是我不喜欢 |
[17:50] | I don’t either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[17:52] | Maybe you can get into her e-mail… | 要不你进她电子邮箱 |
[17:53] | check her messages or something. | 看看她的信息什么的 |
[17:55] | We gave her her own password to show | 我们当时让她自己设置密码 |
[17:56] | that we trusted her, remember? | 就是表示对她的信任 记得吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[18:01] | Honey, I…. | 亲爱的 我 |
[18:04] | I’m so sorry that I can’t be there with you right now. | 很抱歉我此时不能在你身边陪你 |
[18:07] | Look, I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在实在是不能多聊 |
[18:08] | Let me call you back, Okay? | 我抽空给你打回去 好吗 |
[18:11] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | -好 -再见 |
[18:16] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[18:23] | When I got into San Diego State I figured, | 我刚进圣地亚哥州立大学的时候 我就想 |
[18:25] | “What the hell? Give college a try.” | 管他呢 读个大学试试 |
[18:30] | – Do you live near the beach? – Yeah. | -你住在海边吗 -是的 |
[18:34] | Do you surf? | 你冲浪吗 |
[18:35] | No. Surfing’s way too motivated. | 不 冲浪太刺激了 |
[18:37] | You got to get wet, there’s sharks… | 浑身湿漉漉的 还有鲨鱼 |
[18:40] | …you got to call everybody “Dude.” | 见谁都叫 哥们儿 |
[18:43] | – Why? – No reason. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[18:46] | My dad surfs. | 我爸有时会冲浪 |
[18:48] | Surfed. | 那是以前了 |
[18:49] | He doesn’t anymore? He’s too old? | 他现在不玩了吗 因为太老了吗 |
[18:52] | My father’s dead. | 我爸去世了 |
[18:56] | Hey, my bad. | 是我不好 |
[18:59] | It’s okay. He was this… | 没事 他以前 |
[19:02] | …really great guy, and then… | 是个非常好的人 然而 |
[19:05] | – …six months ago, he.. – I’m sorry. | -六个月之前他 -我很抱歉 |
[19:09] | Yeah. I’m over it. | 我已经没事了 |
[19:12] | Getting over it. It’s hard but I am. | 虽然很艰难 但我已经缓过来了 |
[19:24] | Mason’s on his way up. | 梅森正在上楼 |
[19:40] | – George. – Jack. How’s it going? | -乔治 -杰克 你好吗 |
[19:43] | Good to see you. Come on in. | 很高兴见到你 快进来 |
[19:46] | How much did Walsh tell you down there? | 沃尔什和你说了多少 |
[19:48] | Not much. | 不多 |
[19:50] | Palmer’s the target, shooter’s the real deal. | 袭击目标是帕尔默 枪手很难对付 |
[19:53] | That’s about it. | 就这些了 |
[19:54] | I can narrow it down for you a bit, if you like. | 需要的话 我可以缩小一点调查范围 |
[19:56] | Please do. | 请说 |
[20:00] | We think the shooter’s European, probably German… | 我们认为枪手是欧洲人 很可能是德国人 |
[20:03] | …and that he’s either here already or he’s coming today. | 他要么已经在这 要么今天就到 |
[20:06] | This will get you into secured data nationwide. | 这个可以让你访问到全球的机密数据 |
[20:08] | See if it clicks with anything you already have. | 看看是否与已知情报相吻合 |
[20:11] | Who’s the source on this? | 消息来源是谁 |
[20:13] | That I can’t give you. | 无可奉告 |
[20:15] | – Because? – Because I’m not authorized to. | -为什么 -因为我无权告知你 |
[20:19] | George, how can I cross-check the data | 乔治 如果我都不知道消息来源 |
[20:21] | if I don’t know where the original information’s coming from? | 我要怎么核实这些信息 |
[20:26] | What do you know about Palmer’s politics? | 你对帕尔默的政治主张了解多少 |
[20:31] | You know he’s no friend to the Agency, right? | 你知道他和反恐机构关系不好吧 |
[20:33] | And if he gets elected, this place gets gutted. | 如果他当选 这地方就毁了 |
[20:37] | – What are you trying to say? – I’m not saying anything. | -你想说什么 -没什么 |
[20:39] | Saying do your job, and stay out of what doesn’t concern you. | 我是让你好好干活 别管闲事 |
[20:44] | Fair enough. | 说得在理 |
[20:45] | Good. Then we’re done. | 很好 那就这样 |
[20:50] | George. | 乔治 |
[20:52] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:54] | I need you to call your boss | 帮我打电话给你上级 |
[20:55] | and ask him to give me clearance on the identification of this source. | 请他批准我掌握消息来源的信息 |
[20:58] | I thought we agreed that it didn’t matter. | 我以为我们已经说好了不管这事 |
[21:00] | But I still got to call Walsh | 但我还要打电话给沃尔什 |
[21:02] | and tell him that I did everything I could. | 告诉他我已尽了全力 |
[21:04] | I would like to cover my own ass. | 我不想最后担责任 |
[21:06] | Jack, you’re finally learning how to play the game. | 杰克 你终于搞懂游戏规则了 |
[21:10] | Sure, I’ll call Chappelle for you. | 我会帮你打给查普尔 |
[21:12] | – Use your phone? – Please do. | -可以用你的电话吗 -请用 |
[21:14] | You want a cup of coffee? | 你要杯咖啡吗 |
[21:15] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[21:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | I want to hear Mason’s call. | 我需要监听梅森的电话 |
[21:35] | At the sound of the tone, | 听到提示音后 |
[21:37] | the time will be 12:29 and 30 seconds. | 时间将为12点29分30秒 |
[21:49] | At the sound of the tone, the time…. | 听到提示音后 时间 |
[21:51] | Yeah, I’m talking to my boss, Jack. | 没错 我正在和上级通话呢 杰克 |
[21:54] | Right, you stupid chump. | 你个蠢货 |
[22:01] | – What are you doing? – He’s screwing with us. | -你在做什么 -他在骗我们 |
[22:04] | Get me that binder. | 把那个活页夹给我 |
[22:06] | – What? – The binder. Get me the binder | -你说什么 -那个活页夹 给我 |
[22:08] | At the sound of the tone… | 听到提示音之后 |
[22:13] | We need to talk about this? | 我们需要商量一下 |
[22:26] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[22:41] | You can consider your ass officially covered. Chappelle said no. | 没你什么事了 查普尔说了不行 |
[22:58] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[23:01] | Mason’s holding something back. I need some bargaining power. | 梅森有所隐瞒 我需要讨价还价的筹码 |
[23:04] | How are you going to get it? | 你准备怎么弄到 |
[23:06] | Remember Phillipe Darcet? | 记得菲利普·达尔塞吗 |
[23:08] | Heroin dealer, Barcelona? | 巴塞罗那的毒品贩子 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:12] | Mason was the point man on his bust last August. | 他去年八月被抓 梅森是行动负责人 |
[23:15] | When they rolled up Darcet’s assets, $200,000 was missing. | 清点达尔塞财产的时候 少了二十万美金 |
[23:18] | I always thought it fell into Mason’s pockets. | 我一直都认为是被梅森私吞了 |
[23:21] | Now I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[23:24] | You’re going to blackmail a District director? | 你想勒索地区主管 |
[23:28] | I want you to check Darcet’s accounts. | 我希望你调查达尔塞的账户 |
[23:31] | You can access them through the secured files. Use this. | 你可以通过加密文件访问 用这个 |
[23:35] | Nina, he’s going to wake up in a half an hour or less. | 尼娜 他最多半个小时就会醒 |
[24:09] | Senator Palmer, blending intelligence… | 参议员帕尔默 真知灼见 |
[24:11] | …political courage, hard work, and luck…. | 有魄力 勤奋且幸运 |
[24:16] | Damn it! Hello? | 该死 你好 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. My name is Alan York. | 很抱歉这个时间打扰您 我是艾伦·约克 |
[24:21] | I found this number in my daughter’s calendar. | 我在我女儿的日历上找到这个电话号码 |
[24:25] | – Who’s your daughter? – Janet York. | -你女儿是谁 -珍妮特·约克 |
[24:27] | – Do you have a son or a… – Daughter… Kimberly. | -你家是儿子还是 -女儿 金柏莉 |
[24:31] | She snuck out of the house. Is Janet gone, too? | 她偷跑出去了 珍妮特也不见了吗 |
[24:34] | Yes, I bet they’re together. Any idea where they might be? | 是 我猜她们在一起 知道可能在哪里吗 |
[24:37] | None. Did Janet say anything? | 不知道 珍妮特有说过什么吗 |
[24:40] | She was gone when I came home from work. | 我下班回来她已经不在了 |
[24:43] | Can I give you my number in case you hear anything? | 我留个电话 有消息可以通知一下我好吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[24:50] | I’ve got Darcet’s account number. | 我拿到了达尔塞的账户 |
[24:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:53] | It’s encrypted. I can’t get around it. | 被加密了 我没法破解密码 |
[24:56] | – Ask Tony to do it. – He’ll need a reason. | -让托尼处理 -得给他一个合理的理由 |
[25:00] | If he thinks he’s doing it for me. Not if he’s doing it for you. | 让他认为是为你在做 不是为我做就行 |
[25:06] | I’m surprised you noticed. | 我没想到你发现了 |
[25:09] | I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[25:12] | Well, you shouldn’t have. | 你不该发现的 |
[25:28] | – Tony. – Yeah. | -托尼 -什么事 |
[25:30] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[25:31] | For you or for Jack? | 是你需要还是杰克 |
[25:34] | I need you to get into this account. | 我需要你黑进这个账户 |
[25:38] | 账户访问受限 请输入有效密码 | |
[25:38] | What does Phillipe Darcet’s bank account have to do | 菲利普·达尔塞的账户 |
[25:40] | with David Palmer? | 跟大卫·帕尔默有什么关系 |
[25:41] | We don’t know yet. | 目前还不明确 |
[25:43] | We’re trying to pick up a thread. | 我们在试着寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[25:45] | That’s interesting, because | 有意思 因为 |
[25:47] | I’ve been trying to pick up a thread of my own. | 我也在试着找蛛丝马迹 |
[25:49] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[25:51] | Whether you’re still sleeping with Jack. | 你是否还跟杰克纠缠不清 |
[25:55] | Who says I ever did? | 谁说我有过 |
[25:58] | What do you see in him? | 你究竟喜欢他什么 |
[26:01] | – He turned in his own people. – They were dirty. | -他告发了自己人 -他们自己不干净 |
[26:05] | And he’s Mr. Clean? | 他就是清白先生吗 |
[26:06] | Yes, he is. | 他是 |
[26:09] | Look, we don’t have a lot of time. Will you help me out here? | 我们时间不多 你到底帮不帮我 |
[26:13] | Please? | 求你 |
[26:16] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我看看能找到什么 |
[26:20] | I’ll see what I can find! | 我会做的 |
[26:34] | Jamey, if I give you a phone number… | 杰梅 如果我给你一个电话号码 |
[26:37] | …could you hack in and get all the passwords connected to it? | 你能黑进去拿到这个号码关联的所有密码吗 |
[26:40] | Sure, if you have a warrant. | 当然 如果你有搜查令的话 |
[26:42] | And if I didn’t have a warrant? | 如果我没有搜查令呢 |
[26:45] | It’s important? | 很重要吗 |
[26:47] | It’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[26:53] | Go. | 输入吧 |
[27:16] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[27:19] | I got her password. | 我拿到她的密码了 |
[27:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:23] | “Lifesucks,” One word. | “苦闷人生” 没有空格 |
[27:25] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[27:27] | So, are you going to be around this weekend? | 你这周末还会来吗 |
[27:30] | I could be. | 我可以来 |
[27:33] | Be. | 来吧 |
[27:44] | – Where are they? – I don’t know. | -他们在哪 -我不知道 |
[27:56] | Did you ever meet Princess Di? | 你见过戴安娜王妃吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:00] | But I never took her picture. | 但是我没有给她照过相 |
[28:03] | What was she like? | 她是什么样 |
[28:05] | She was cool. | 她很有趣 |
[28:11] | Can I…. | 我能 |
[28:15] | Can I see one of your photographs? | 我能看看你拍的照片吗 |
[28:20] | – My photographs? – Yeah. | -我拍的照片 -是的 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:29] | How about this one right here? | 这一张怎么样 |
[28:40] | That’s very beautiful. | 非常美 |
[28:44] | – Munich? – Yeah. | -慕尼黑吗 -是的 |
[28:55] | Finish the speech? | 演讲写完了吗 |
[28:57] | Taking a break. | 休息一下 |
[28:59] | The guys got tired of me yelling at them. | 他们已经厌烦我对他们大吼大叫 |
[29:01] | Big, old, grumpy bear. | 脾气坏的大熊 |
[29:12] | How you doing? | 你这边怎么样了 |
[29:14] | Fine, just a few dozen more to go. | 还好 还剩下一些 |
[29:16] | You don’t have to do these yourself. | 你没必要自己来做这个 |
[29:19] | The personal touch never hurts. | 亲自写的总是好的 |
[29:21] | – Sure doesn’t. – Yes. | -当然 -没错 |
[29:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:25] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:27] | Phone call, Senator. It’s Maureen Kingsley from the network. | 参议员 电话 电视台的莫林·金斯利 |
[29:32] | Come on, Patty, it’s after midnight. | 得了 帕蒂 都已经过午夜了 |
[29:34] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说事情紧急 |
[29:42] | Maureen, this better be good. | 莫林 你最好有急事 |
[29:45] | Can I get you some coffee or anything? | 需要我给你冲杯咖啡之类的吗 |
[29:47] | Thank you, Patty. | 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[29:48] | My response? | 我的回应 |
[29:51] | Here’s my response. | 这就是我的回应 |
[29:52] | You air that allegation, or anything remotely like it…. | 如果你播出这一指控 或者其他类似的 |
[30:01] | This conversation is over, Maureen. | 谈话到此结束 莫林 |
[30:12] | That’ll be all, Patty. | 就这样吧 帕蒂 |
[30:16] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[30:18] | What was it? | 怎么了 |
[30:20] | Just more media nonsense. Not important. | 只是一些无聊的媒体废话 不重要 |
[30:26] | It didn’t sound not important. | 听起来不像是不重要的事情 |
[30:30] | Since when don’t we talk about things? | 我们从什么时候开始不再讨论这些事情了 |
[31:10] | This is Richard Walsh. At the tone, leave a message. | 我是理查德·沃尔什 请在提示音后留言 |
[31:12] | Richard, it’s Jack. | 理查德 我是杰克 |
[31:14] | Call me back. It’s important. | 给我回电话 有要事 |
[31:24] | I thought you wanted to get your life back together. | 我还以为你想好好过日子 |
[31:26] | Make things right with your family. | 和你的家人重归于好 |
[31:29] | You think this is helping? | 你觉得这有帮助吗 |
[31:31] | He’s got information that I need. | 他有我需要的信息 |
[31:33] | What information? | 什么信息 |
[31:37] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[31:38] | You can’t tell me, fine. | 你不能告诉我 行 |
[31:40] | But, Jack, if Tony doesn’t find anything, | 但是 杰克 如果托尼什么都没找到 |
[31:42] | you could end up in jail. | 你可能得坐牢 |
[31:44] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[31:45] | Then what are you doing? | 那你是在干嘛 |
[31:52] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:55] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[31:58] | Nina, you can look the other way once and it’s no big deal. | 尼娜 误入歧途一次没什么大不了的 |
[32:04] | Except it makes it easier for you to compromise the next time… | 但是这会使你愈发容易用非常手段 |
[32:07] | …and pretty soon that’s all you’re doing is compromising… | 要不了多久 你不管做什么都不走正道 |
[32:09] | …because that’s how you think things are done. | 因为你觉得就得这么办事 |
[32:15] | You know those guys I blew the whistle on? | 你记得那些我检举的人吗 |
[32:17] | You think they were the bad guys? | 你以为他们是坏人吗 |
[32:18] | ‘Cause they weren’t. They weren’t bad guys. | 不是的 他们不是坏人 |
[32:20] | They were just like you and me. | 他们和你我一样 |
[32:22] | Except they compromised… once. | 只不过他们不走正道 一次 |
[32:37] | I’ll see how Tony’s coming along. | 我去看看托尼干得怎样了 |
[32:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s Teri Bauer. | -喂 -喂 我是特里·鲍尔 |
[33:00] | Hi, have you heard anything? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah, I broke into Kim’s e-mail. | 有的 我打开了金的电邮 |
[33:03] | Janet sent her one this morning. | 珍妮特今早给她发了封邮件 |
[33:04] | They’re meeting two guys in the Valley. | 她们要去圣费尔南多谷见两个人 |
[33:07] | Did you get an address? | 你找到了地址吗 |
[33:08] | Yep, I’m going right now. | 嗯 我现在就去 |
[33:10] | Would you mind if I came along? | 你介意我一起去吗 |
[33:11] | I’m getting a little stir-crazy sitting around here. | 待在这弄得我有点坐立不安 |
[33:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:15] | I’m leaving right now. Tell me where you live. | 我现在就出发 告诉我你住哪 |
[33:23] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪 |
[33:25] | Wasn’t there supposed to be a party at Lacy’s? | 蕾茜家不是要开派对吗 |
[33:27] | Anybody got a phone? I’ll call. | 谁有电话吗 我来打 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I do. | 我有 |
[33:37] | I got to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[33:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:39] | My mother left five messages. | 我妈留了五条信息 |
[33:41] | Run home to mommy. | 回家找妈妈 |
[33:43] | Hey, her father just died, okay? | 她父亲刚去世好吗 |
[33:45] | Maybe her mother needs her. | 可能她妈需要她 |
[33:47] | Your father? | 你爸 |
[33:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:51] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[33:53] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[33:55] | But…. | 但 |
[33:57] | We’ll drop you off, okay? | 我们捎你过去 行吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[34:35] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[34:37] | I’m Mandy. | 我叫曼迪 |
[34:40] | Hey, maybe we can get together | 也许我们在洛杉矶的时候 |
[34:43] | when we’re in LA, or something. | 可以聚一聚什么的 |
[34:47] | I’m going to be pretty busy. | 我会很忙的 |
[34:52] | See ya. | 再见 |
[34:57] | – Yeah? – I got into the Darcet account. | -说 -我进到达尔塞的账户里了 |
[35:00] | Nina said you wanted it? | 尼娜说你要这个 |
[35:01] | Thank you. Send it to my screen. | 谢谢 发到我屏幕上 |
[35:03] | All right. | 好啊 |
[35:08] | {\an8\move(296.4,253.504,311.4,252.702,106,1482) | }金额: 二十万美元 |
[35:20] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[35:27] | Sit down. | 坐着 |
[35:30] | Who’s the source? | 情报是谁提供的 |
[35:31] | Who tipped us on the Palmer hit? | 是谁提醒我们帕尔默刺杀行动的 |
[35:37] | Last August when you led the take-down of Phillipe Darcet, | 去年八月你带头抓获菲利普·达尔塞时 |
[35:42] | all his assets were transferred | 他的所有资产都被转移到了 |
[35:43] | to a custodial account in Langley, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州兰利市的一个监管账号里 |
[35:46] | $200,000 fell out along the way. | 但在转移过程中二十万美元消失了 |
[35:49] | I traced that money to an offshore account in Aruba. | 我追踪了钱的去向到一个阿鲁巴岛的离岸账户 |
[35:54] | I got a funny feeling about that account, George. | 我觉得那个账户有些怀疑 乔治 |
[35:57] | I think it’s yours. | 我觉得那是你的 |
[35:58] | Yeah, well, that’s a lie. | 是吧 不是真的 |
[36:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:03] | Then you won’t mind if I send Chappelle the information. | 那你一定不介意我把资料发给查普尔 |
[36:08] | 电汇 授权人 乔治·梅森 | |
[36:13] | The source, George. | 告诉我情报源 乔治 |
[36:19] | You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into here. | 你根本不知道你淌的是什么浑水 |
[36:22] | Why don’t you explain it to me? | 那你为什么不向我解释 |
[36:25] | You’ve got five seconds. | 你有五秒钟时间 |
[36:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:39] | There’s your source. | 这是你要的情报源 |
[36:49] | Thanks for your help, George. | 多谢帮忙 乔治 |
[36:51] | You’ll live to regret this, Bauer. | 你会后悔的 鲍尔 |
[36:53] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[37:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:11] | Ma’am, we’re about to land. If you could please…. | 女士 我们要降落了 你能不能 |
[38:21] | Sir, would you please remain in your seat. | 先生 请坐在座位上 |
[38:23] | I lost my wallet. | 我钱包丢了 |
[39:23] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[39:25] | Turn left at the light. | 红绿灯左转 |
[39:27] | What? | 什么 |
[39:28] | I’m in a car with Alan York. | 我和艾伦·约克在车里 |
[39:30] | He’s the father of one of Kimberly’s friends, Janet. | 他是金柏莉的朋友珍妮特的父亲 |
[39:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:33] | Kim got an e-mail this morning from Janet York. | 金今早从珍妮特·约克那里收到一封邮件 |
[39:35] | We think they might be out together. | 她们可能在一起 |
[39:37] | Where? | 在哪 |
[39:38] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[39:39] | They were meeting some guys in the Valley. | 他们要去圣费尔南多谷和什么人见面 |
[39:42] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[39:44] | You’re going to the Valley with this guy, Alan York? | 你要和这个艾伦·约克去吗 |
[39:46] | What are you going to do if she’s not there? | 如果她不在那 你怎么办 |
[39:48] | Well, we haven’t thought that far ahead yet. I’ll call. | 我们还没想到那步 我会打给你的 |
[39:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:56] | Teri? | 特里 |
[40:11] | Would you do me a favor? Could you cover for me? | 能帮我个忙吗 帮我顶下班 |
[40:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[40:14] | Forward all my calls to my cell phone. | 把我所有电话转到我手机上 |
[40:16] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[40:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[40:24] | A 747 just blew up over the Mojave desert. | 一架波音747刚刚坠毁在莫哈韦沙漠 |
[40:27] | Preliminary reports make it sound like it was a bomb. | 初步断定为炸弹所致 |
[40:33] | The passenger list. Get me Walsh on the phone now. | 调阅乘客名单 帮我接通沃尔什 |
[40:51] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[41:02] | Turn here. I live on 10th. | 这里转弯 我住在第十大道 |
[41:07] | – Dan, I just told you– – Why don’t you just relax? | -丹 我和你说 -放轻松 |
[41:14] | Can you please tell him that he missed the turn? | 你能不能和他说他错过了转弯口 |
[41:16] | You heard him. Relax. | 你听到他说的了 放松 |
[41:19] | The night’s just getting started. | 今夜才刚刚开始 |