时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | 反恐组 洛杉矶 | |
[01:15] | Walsh isn’t answering. | 沃尔什不接电话 |
[01:17] | As soon as you reach him, you find me. | 找到他后马上通知我 |
[01:22] | – Is this the crew list from the 747? – Yeah. | -这是747客机的乘务员名单吗 -对 |
[01:24] | You want me contact NTSB, | 要我联系国家交通安全局 |
[01:25] | get a maintenance history on the plane? | 查这架客机的维修记录吗 |
[01:27] | No. For now, let’s just assume this was not an accident. | 不 我们暂且假设这不是意外 |
[01:30] | – Why? – It originated out of Berlin. | -为什么 -班机从柏林起飞 |
[01:32] | It’s where Walsh said the shooter was coming from. | 据沃尔什所说 狙击手来自柏林 |
[01:34] | I need you to give me a break down the crew and passenger list, | 我要你分析一下乘务员和乘客名单 |
[01:37] | political affiliation, criminal record, | 查明他们的政治背景 犯罪记录 |
[01:39] | country of origin and residence. | 原籍国以及现住国 |
[01:41] | – Jack. – What? | -杰克 -怎么 |
[01:44] | You want to tell me what’s going on here tonight? | 能告诉我今晚到底是什么情况吗 |
[01:46] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[01:48] | Besides a 747 falling out of the sky | 除了一架747客机坠毁 |
[01:50] | and a threat on a presidential candidate’s life? | 以及针对总统候选人的生命威胁以外吗 |
[01:52] | That’s right. Besides that. | 没错 除了那些以外 |
[01:54] | Look, George Mason comes in here, disappears up | 乔治·梅森来到这里 他在你的办公室 |
[01:58] | in your office for a half an hour, then he limps out. | 逗留了半小时后一瘸一拐地走了 |
[02:01] | What’s that all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[02:05] | Tell him, Jack. | 告诉他吧 杰克 |
[02:10] | – Fine, then I will. – Nina. | -好吧 那我告诉他 -尼娜 |
[02:11] | The three agents that Jack brought down on bribery charges | 去年杰克以受贿罪扳倒的那三名特工 |
[02:14] | last year were close friends of Mason. | 是梅森的好朋友 |
[02:16] | He’s been looking for payback ever since. | 自那以后他就想要报复杰克 |
[02:18] | He chose tonight to make | 他选择了在今晚 |
[02:19] | some pretty nasty accusations about Jack | 对杰克进行莫须有的指控 |
[02:22] | as well as some other people in this office. | 就像这办公室里的某些人一样 |
[02:27] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 可能你还没留意到 |
[02:28] | Jack doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for criticism. | 杰克不太能容忍批评 |
[02:32] | I need that right away. | 我现在就需要这个 |
[02:36] | All right, look, I’ll get you that list within the hour. | 好吧 一小时内我会把名单给你 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | That was quite a story. | 编了个好故事啊 |
[02:52] | It’s better than the truth. | 总比说真话要好 |
[03:53] | Did you get the ID? | 你拿到证件没 |
[03:56] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[04:53] | It’s funny. When you came to Jack’s rescue back there | 你刚才用小演技 |
[04:54] | with your little performance. | 给杰克救场的时候有点意思 |
[04:57] | It reminded me of something. | 让我想起了一件事 |
[05:00] | Yeah, what? | 什么事 |
[05:03] | Remember that time we came into work together about a month ago? | 记得一个月前我们一起合作的时候吗 |
[05:06] | Lisa made some wisecrack remark | 丽萨说了几句俏皮话 |
[05:09] | and you came up with this really great B.S. story. | 然后你编出了一个扯淡的故事 |
[05:12] | An early breakfast meeting with District Three. | 说是和三区有个早餐会议什么的 |
[05:17] | I was really impressed with how convincing a liar you are. | 我对你高明的骗术简直刮目相看 |
[05:23] | What’s your point, Tony? | 你想说什么 托尼 |
[05:26] | I still want to know what happened up there between Jack and Mason. | 我想知道杰克和梅森在楼上发生了什么 |
[05:29] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[05:31] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[05:33] | Maybe I should ask Mason. | 也许我该去问梅森 |
[05:35] | A presidential candidate’s life is at stake. | 总统候选人性命堪忧 |
[05:38] | Maybe you should get back to work. | 也许你该回去工作了 |
[05:49] | I think we need to turn right here. | 我觉得应该在这里右转 |
[06:02] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[06:19] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[06:23] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[06:27] | – Hello? – Hey, sweetheart. | -喂 -亲爱的 |
[06:29] | – Have you found the girls yet? – No. We just got here. | -你们找到她们了没 -没 我们刚到 |
[06:32] | Janet’s car is parked out front. I just got into the store. | 珍妮特的车停在外面 我刚刚进商店 |
[06:35] | It’s all right. I’ll wait ’til you check it out. | 没事 我等你一探究竟 |
[06:37] | No, let me call you back. | 不用 我给你回电话 |
[06:39] | I’ll hold. | 我不挂 |
[06:40] | – Kim? – Teri? | -金 -特里 |
[06:46] | Kim? | 金 |
[06:48] | They were here. | 她们来过这里 |
[07:12] | What did you give her? | 你给了她什么 |
[07:14] | Nothing she didn’t want. | 她自己想要的 |
[07:18] | Look, my dad is a government agent. | 我爸在政府工作 |
[07:22] | I thought you said your dad was dead. | 我记得你说你爸死了 |
[07:24] | He’s not. If I’m not home in the next half hour, | 他没死 如果我半小时内还不回家 |
[07:27] | he’s going to be all over this. | 他会把这件事查个彻底的 |
[07:29] | Told you, you should have given her a roofie. | 都说该给她下迷药的 |
[07:31] | I’m serious. You two are toast. | 我认真的 你俩完了 |
[07:33] | She’s giving me a headache, dude. | 她让我很烦 兄弟 |
[07:35] | – Just chill, okay? – You chill. | -放松 -你才要放松 |
[07:57] | Walsh. | 沃尔什 |
[08:06] | – Did anyone see you come in? – No. | -有人看见你进来吗 -没有 |
[08:08] | – You sure you weren’t followed? – Take it easy. | -你确定你没被跟踪吧 -放松 |
[08:10] | No, I’m not going to take it easy. I’m not. | 我才不能放松呢 我不能 |
[08:14] | I should never have called you. | 我就不应该给你打电话 |
[08:16] | If you have evidence that someone inside the Agency | 如果你有证据证明局里有人 |
[08:19] | is involved in a plot against David Palmer, | 涉及暗杀大卫·帕尔默的话 |
[08:21] | then you had no choice. | 那你就别无选择 |
[08:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:30] | It’s all yours. I’m out of this. | 归你了 我退出了 |
[08:33] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:34] | A keycard? | 一张门卡 |
[08:36] | Yeah, it’s just a simple keycard. | 对 就是一张普通的门卡 |
[08:38] | The kind we use to get in and out of the building. | 我们出入大楼用的那种 |
[08:40] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[08:41] | Normally, the magnetic stripe has just an access code on it. | 通常来说磁条上有一个访问代码 |
[08:45] | But the stripe can hold a ton of data. | 但是磁条上能存储大量的数据 |
[08:47] | On this one, I found a file | 在这张上 我发现了一份文件 |
[08:49] | filled with references to Palmer. | 全是与帕尔默相关的各种信息 |
[08:51] | What’s the point? | 有什么用呢 |
[08:52] | To smuggle confidential information. | 秘密传递保密信息 |
[08:55] | These get in and out of restricted areas without any scrutiny. | 不用任何审查就可以出入禁区 |
[09:02] | I need you to be reachable throughout the day. | 我需要跟你全天保持联络 |
[09:05] | You said after tonight I’m done. | 你说过今晚过后就没我的事了 |
[09:07] | I can’t help it, Scott. | 这我说了不算 斯科特 |
[09:09] | Until we defuse this situation, I need to be able to find you. | 在我们解除危险之前 我需要能联系到你 |
[09:12] | I find out there’s an agency conspiracy to kill David Palmer. | 我发现局里有内鬼要密谋暗杀大卫·帕尔默 |
[09:16] | The moment I realized what I stumbled onto, | 我意识到自己无意之中陷入何等问题的时候 |
[09:18] | I put my wife and kid on a plane. | 我把老婆孩子送上了飞机 |
[09:21] | I couldn’t even tell them why. | 我都不能给他们一个解释 |
[09:24] | I’ve been with the Agency long enough to know what I’m dealing with. | 我在局里的资历足以让我知道我面临着什么 |
[09:26] | It’s your thing now. I’m out. | 现在是你的事情了 我退出了 |
[09:28] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[09:29] | What you did took a lot of courage. | 你的所作所为需要巨大的勇气 |
[09:33] | I’m asking you to hang in there with me a little longer. | 我想请你跟我再多撑一会儿 |
[09:36] | I did my part. Get someone else. | 我的活我干完了 剩下的找别人吧 |
[09:49] | There is no one else. | 已经没有别人了 |
[09:58] | You got me for another 24 hours. | 你只有24小时的时间 |
[10:00] | Then I’m joining my family. | 然后我就找我家人去了 |
[10:13] | Yes, I know Palmer gets a lot of death threats, | 是的 我知道帕尔默收到许多死亡威胁 |
[10:14] | but this one’s got some weight. | 但是这个可不是虚的 |
[10:16] | We’re overloaded. We’ll deal with it later. | 我们已经超负荷了 我们会在 |
[10:18] | No, you’re gonna have to make some adjustments in your schedule. | 不行 你们现在就要调整你们的行程 |
[10:20] | You’re gonna have to notify his advance team, | 你需要通知下他的亲信 |
[10:22] | tighten up security on your end. | 让你那边的安保更严密些 |
[10:24] | I understand… | 我了解 |
[10:25] | Look, I’ve gotta go. I’ll update you in an hour. | 我得挂了 一小时内我会再和你联系 |
[10:28] | – You’ll update– One hour? – Yes. Fine. | -一小时吗 -是的 |
[10:34] | Teri? | 特里 |
[10:35] | Jack, I need you. | 杰克 帮帮我 |
[10:37] | – Richard? – Yeah. | -理查德 -是的 |
[10:39] | I’m at 2350 Dunlop Plaza, | 我在邓洛普广场2350号 |
[10:42] | I got two shooters trying to hit me… | 有两名枪手在追杀我 |
[10:43] | …and an agent down. | 还有一名特工中枪 |
[10:44] | Richard, what’s going on? | 理查德 发生什么事了 |
[10:46] | I’ve got hard information on who is behind the Palmer hit. | 我有关于帕尔默刺杀幕后黑手的实证 |
[10:49] | Isley can get there before me. | 艾斯利会比我先到那里 |
[10:51] | – He’s in the area. – No, don’t call anyone. | -他就在那片区域 -不 别打给任何人 |
[10:54] | We still don’t know who we can trust. | 我们还不知道可以信任谁 |
[10:56] | Just get me out of here. | 赶快救我出来 |
[10:59] | – I’ll be there in 10 minutes. – I’ll be on the roof. | -十分钟就到 -我在房顶等你 |
[11:03] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[11:05] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[11:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:24] | Hey, It’s me. What’s going on? Is Kim at the store? | 是我 怎么了 金在店里吗 |
[11:27] | No, she’s not here. | 她不在 |
[11:29] | I thought you said you saw their car. | 你不是说看见他们的车了 |
[11:30] | We think she left with the boys. | 她并没有和那些男生呆在一起 |
[11:33] | This guy you’re with, York… | 跟你一起的那个男的 约克 |
[11:35] | …does he know either of these boys? | 他认识这些男生吗 |
[11:37] | No, but one of them, Dan, works here. | 其中一个叫丹的在这里工作 |
[11:40] | I’m starting to worry a little bit, can’t you get over here? | 我有些担心了 你不能过来吗 |
[11:43] | I can’t. Not right now. I don’t have time to explain, | 现在不行 我没时间解释 |
[11:45] | but some bad things are happening tonight. | 但今晚会有很糟糕的事情发生 |
[11:48] | Our daughter’s missing. I think that’s bad, don’t you? | 我觉得我们女儿失踪了够糟糕了吧 |
[11:50] | Teri, she’s not missing, she’s partying. | 特里 她没失踪 她在派对 |
[11:53] | Kim’s smart enough to know her limits. | 金够机灵 知道底线在哪 |
[11:55] | Yeah? Maybe you should come over here | 是吗 也许你该过来看看 |
[11:57] | and see what those limits are, Jack. | 底线都是什么 |
[12:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:03] | We’re going to wait here for them to come back for the car. | 我们会在这里等他们来取车 |
[12:06] | Call me when you’re done with your emergency, okay? | 紧急情况处理完了打给我好吗 杰克 |
[12:09] | I will, I’m sorry, okay? | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[12:11] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快打给你 |
[12:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:23] | Look, I know it seems like we’re these really bad guys | 我知道我们看起来像坏人 |
[12:27] | but we’re cool, I swear. | 但我发誓我们不是 |
[12:29] | There’s just some stuff we got to do. | 我们只是有些必须要做的事 |
[12:31] | Just go along with it, and you guys won’t get hurt. | 只要配合我们 你们就不会有事 |
[12:33] | I don’t even know what you want me to go along with. | 我都不知道我要配合你们做什么 |
[12:36] | Is this some sort of fraternity stunt or something? | 是在兄弟会炫耀之类的吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[12:41] | Fine. Whatever. I’ll tell your friends whatever you want me to. | 行吧 你想让我说什么我都会对你朋友照说 |
[12:45] | Just let us go. | 只要放我们回去就好 |
[12:46] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[12:48] | – These people… – What people? | -这些人 -哪些人 |
[12:57] | Dan, pull over. She’s choking. | 丹 停车 她被噎住了 |
[13:01] | – She’s not breathing, you idiot! – I don’t care. | -她无法呼吸了 蠢货 -我不在乎 |
[13:11] | – Stop. – Get back! | -停下 -坐回去 |
[13:20] | Don’t be a moron! | 别傻了 |
[13:27] | Don’t be a bitch. | 别犯贱 |
[13:44] | Brush fires set off by the wreckage are making the prospect | 失事残骸在灌木丛引发的火灾 |
[13:48] | of locating possible | 使得搜寻221号航班的 |
[13:49] | survivors of Flight 221 virtually impossible. | 可能幸存者的希望渺茫 |
[14:01] | – Has Carl called yet? – No, not yet. | -卡尔来电话了吗 -还没有 |
[14:03] | – Let me know as soon as he does. – Okay. | -他一来电话就通知我 -好的 |
[14:17] | It’s twenty after one. | 已经一点二十分了 |
[14:19] | Weren’t the kids supposed to be back by now? | 孩子们不是该回来了吗 |
[14:21] | They stopped to get pizza after the rally. | 他们动员完之后又去买披萨了 |
[14:25] | – You seen this? – Yeah. | -你看到这个了吗 -看了 |
[14:31] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:36] | Look. I’m sorry I walked away before. | 我很抱歉我之前就这么走开了 |
[14:40] | What did Maureen Kingsley say to you on the phone? | 莫林·金斯利在电话里跟你说了什么 |
[14:44] | It’s nothing serious. | 没什么严重的事 |
[14:46] | I’m overreacting to everything right now. | 我现在对所有事都反应过火 |
[14:52] | Today is going to be the second most important day of my life. | 今天将是我人生中第二重要的日子 |
[14:56] | And what would the first one be? | 那最重要的呢 |
[15:00] | I think you know. | 我想你知道 |
[15:03] | I still like to hear you say it. | 我还是想听你说 |
[15:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | The most important day of my life | 我人生最重要的那一天 |
[15:17] | was when I hit the | 就是当我在四强赛上 |
[15:18] | game-winning three against DePaul at the Final Four. | 对迪堡大学打出制胜的三垒打的那天 |
[15:20] | You just lost my vote, Senator. | 你刚刚失去了我的选票 参议员 |
[15:23] | Good night. Don’t let this get to you. | 晚安 别让它影响到你 |
[15:33] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[15:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:57] | We already know about that. | 我们已经知道这个了 |
[15:58] | We’ve got another way around security. | 我们有另一种绕开安保的方法 |
[16:00] | — I can explain. – No, I don’t want an explanation. | -我能解释 -不 我不想听解释 |
[16:03] | I just want him in place. Hold on. | 我只想要他到位 等一下 |
[16:08] | Gaines. Yeah, I’m finishing up with him right now. | 盖恩斯 我马上就和他谈完了 |
[16:11] | All right, get back to me. | 好的 给我回信 |
[16:13] | Hey, Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[16:16] | Good. Everything put together? | 好的 一切就绪了吗 |
[16:17] | It is. Just get back to me. | 是的 给我回信 |
[16:18] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会给你回电的 |
[16:22] | – You want something to drink? – No, thanks. | -你想要喝点什么吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[16:26] | They’ll be ready to go by the time you get there. | 等你到了 他们就能准备好离开 |
[16:28] | Leave now. | 我挂了 |
[16:39] | It’s all there. | 全在这儿了 |
[16:46] | – What are you doing this summer? – Not interested. | -你这个夏天有什么打算 -不感兴趣 |
[16:50] | – You haven’t heard my offer. – I don’t care. | -你还没有听我提的条件 -我不在乎 |
[16:52] | I’m going to disappear for a while. Lay low. | 我得消失一段时间 低调行事 |
[16:57] | So when do I get the ID? | 我什么时候能拿到身份 |
[17:04] | Soon. | 很快 |
[17:18] | Myers. | 迈尔斯 |
[17:19] | Nina, it’s Jack. Is this a secure line? | 尼娜 我是杰克 通话安全吗 |
[17:22] | No, you want me to transfer it? | 不 你想要我转接吗 |
[17:23] | No time. I need an entry code. | 没有时间了 我需要门禁密码 |
[17:25] | Entry code? Where are you? | 门禁密码 你在哪儿 |
[17:28] | I needed to take care of something. | 我有事要办 |
[17:29] | Why didn’t you check out with me? | 你为什么不先和我说一下 |
[17:31] | Nina, just get me the code, okay? | 尼娜 给我下密码好吗 |
[17:34] | 2350 Dunlop Plaza, the north parking garage. | 邓洛普广场2350号 北停车场 |
[17:43] | Dunlop? | 邓洛普 |
[17:45] | Got it. | 查到了 |
[17:46] | 9-1-3-6-7-star. | 9-1-3-6-7-星号 |
[17:51] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[17:52] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:07] | 邓洛普广场2350号 北停车场 9-1-3-6-7-星号 | |
[19:24] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:27] | – Richard, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -理查德 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[19:30] | You said there were two shooters. | 你说过有两名枪手 |
[19:31] | At least. Maybe three. | 至少的 或许有三个 |
[19:32] | They look like they were ours? | 他们看起来是我们的人吗 |
[19:33] | I couldn’t tell. | 我说不好 |
[19:35] | How high does this conspiracy go? | 参与阴谋的人是什么职位 |
[19:37] | I don’t know yet, Jack. | 我还不清楚 杰克 |
[19:39] | – Did you see anyone downstairs? – No one. | -你看到楼下有人吗 -没人 |
[19:41] | – Is this the only way out? – This is it. | -这里是唯一的出口吗 -是的 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:06] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no no. | -我很抱歉 -不 不 不 |
[20:08] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[20:18] | You look just like Martin Belkin. | 你看起来和马丁·贝尔金一样 |
[20:23] | How’d they do that? | 他们是怎么做到的 |
[20:25] | Plastic surgery. | 整形手术 |
[20:28] | That’s amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[20:31] | You’re going to kill David Palmer? | 你要杀了大卫·帕尔默吗 |
[20:37] | Hey, where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪里 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:41] | I thought you were on the phone with him. | 我还以为你在和他通电话 |
[20:43] | No, that was Division. | 不是 刚刚是分局打来的 |
[20:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:49] | This is a military organization. There’s a chain of command. | 这里是一个军事组织 有明确的指挥链 |
[20:52] | I am your superior. I tell you | 我是你的长官 我告诉你我的要求 |
[20:53] | what I want and you don’t question it, got it? | 而你不能质疑我的命令 懂吗 |
[20:57] | All right. I can accept that. | 好 我能接受 |
[20:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:01] | There’s something you got to deal with. | 还有件事你需要处理 |
[21:02] | Yeah? What? | 是什么 |
[21:04] | You can boss me around all you want here | 在这里你可以随意指挥我 |
[21:06] | but when you and I punch out, | 但是当你和我下班之后 |
[21:09] | we’re something else. | 我们就是其他的关系 |
[21:11] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[21:15] | Okay, Tony. | 可以 托尼 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:46] | Okay, we’re clear. Give me your tie. | 好 我们安全了 把你的领带给我 |
[21:48] | I want to fix this. | 我来给你处理一下伤口 |
[21:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:09] | I should’ve been more careful. | 我应该更小心的 |
[22:11] | Come on, they could have been following Baylor. | 得了 他们也有可能跟踪贝勒 |
[22:13] | This was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[22:15] | I set it up wrong. | 我地点选错了 |
[22:17] | We were sitting ducks. | 现在我们是活靶子 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry to put you through this, Jack. | 很抱歉让你陷入这样的境地 杰克 |
[22:25] | Don’t you ever say that to me. | 你不需要对我说这见外话 |
[22:28] | You of all people. | 尤其是你 |
[22:30] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[22:36] | Across the mezzanine, | 穿过中层楼 |
[22:37] | there’s a corridor that leads to a service exit. | 有条走廊连接员工通道 |
[22:39] | We’re gonna take that straight to the street. | 直达外面街道 |
[22:41] | My car is right there. You okay? | 我的车子就在那里 你没问题吧 |
[22:44] | Good. Let’s get out of here. | 很好 我们走 |
[23:23] | Take the wall. | 贴着墙 |
[25:04] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[25:20] | We got to find out who sent these guys. | 我们得查出这些人是谁派的 |
[25:28] | I’m gonna go ID him. | 我来看看这人是谁 |
[26:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:08] | What the hell is this supposed to be? | 这是什么情况 |
[27:11] | Give him the ID. | 把证件给他 |
[27:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:18] | This’ll be better for both of us. I figured it out. | 这样对大家都有利 我有办法了 |
[27:20] | No, you don’t figure anything out. This is not your play. | 不用你想办法 这事跟你没有关系 |
[27:23] | Now, where is the damn ID? | 那证件在哪里 |
[27:25] | It is my play… | 这就是我的事… |
[27:27] | …since I’m the only one who knows where the damn ID is. | 因为我是唯一知道证件在哪里的人 |
[27:39] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 |
[28:12] | I didn’t find anything useful in the back. | 我在后面没找到有用的信息 |
[28:15] | Work schedule. Look. | 工作安排表 看 |
[28:17] | Dan– Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. | 丹 周二 周三和周五上班 |
[28:19] | Great. Is there a contact number? | 太好了 有联系电话吗 |
[28:20] | No. We can’t get in the office, it’s locked. | 没有 办公室锁上了 我们进不去 |
[28:23] | My husband might be able to help us. | 我丈夫也许能帮忙 |
[28:25] | How would he be able to do that? | 他怎么帮 |
[28:27] | This is Jack Bauer. Leave a message. | 杰克·鲍尔 请留言 |
[28:29] | He turned his cell phone off. | 他电话关机了 |
[28:31] | How would your husband be able to help? | 你丈夫能怎么办呢 |
[28:33] | He works for the government, has access to things. Hang on. | 他为政府工作 有一些权限 稍等 |
[28:39] | CTU, Nina Myers. | 反恐组 尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[28:40] | Hi, Nina, it’s Teri Bauer. | 尼娜你好 我是特里·鲍尔 |
[28:42] | Is Jack there? | 杰克在吗 |
[28:45] | Teri, Jack’s not here. | 特里 杰克不在这里 |
[28:47] | I know, but he turned his phone off. I wonder if you could help me. | 我知道 可他关机了 可以请你帮个忙吗 |
[28:49] | Sure, what do you need? | 当然 你需要什么 |
[28:51] | I need the name and number of | 我需要一家圣费尔南多谷的 |
[28:53] | the owner of a furniture store in the Valley… | 家具店老板的姓名和电话 |
[28:55] | …in Van Nuys, uh, Paladio’s Furniture. | 地址在范奈司 欧亚风情家居 |
[28:58] | That’s not something I should do. | 这种事不太方便 |
[28:59] | Can I wait ’til I talk to Jack about it? | 可以等我先跟杰克说一下吗 |
[29:01] | No, not really, um… | 不 等不了… |
[29:04] | Nina, it’s Kim. | 尼娜 是金 |
[29:05] | She took off with some kids I don’t know. | 她和一些我不认识的孩子一起溜了 |
[29:07] | One of the boys, Dan, works here. | 其中一个叫丹的男生在这里工作 |
[29:09] | I was hoping to contact the owner. | 我希望与店主联系 |
[29:13] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[29:15] | Give me a couple of minutes, I’ll see what I can do. | 给我几分钟 我看看能查到什么 |
[29:17] | What’s your cell number? | 你的手机号码是多少 |
[29:24] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[29:25] | Heard you guys had quite a turnout tonight. | 听说今晚有很多人来了 |
[29:27] | Yeah, it was pretty insane. | 对 挺疯狂的 |
[29:29] | I thought I heard the sound | 我这是听到了 |
[29:30] | of the young and the reckless generation. | 风华正茂又无所畏惧的一代人的声音吗 |
[29:32] | Dad, what are you doing up? – How you doing? | -爸 你怎么还没睡呢 -你好吗 |
[29:35] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[29:36] | Not enough hours in the day. | 白天时间不够用 |
[29:38] | How did it go? | 活动怎么样 |
[29:39] | Mom, it was huge. | 好极了 妈 |
[29:40] | I wish you could’ve been there. | 真希望你能在现场 |
[29:42] | I wish I could have been there, too. | 我也希望我能去 |
[29:43] | I’m dead. See you guys in the morning. | 我累得不行了 早上见 |
[29:46] | Okay, good night sweetie. | 好 晚安亲爱的 |
[29:48] | Make sure you get some good rest | 一定要好好休息一下 |
[29:49] | because they’re going to wake you up early. | 因为他们会早早地叫醒你 |
[29:51] | I will. Good night. | 一定 晚安 |
[29:53] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[29:57] | – So how was it? – Ah, dad, it was unbelievable. | -动员怎么样 -爸 难以置信 |
[29:59] | The chancellor introduces me, right? I’m totally killing. | 校长介绍了我 我状态超好 |
[30:03] | And just as I’m finishing, | 我快说完的时候 |
[30:04] | Green Day starts to play “Time of Your Life.” | 绿日乐队开始唱《流金岁月》 |
[30:06] | – Mom, it was huge. – Hold on. | -妈 活动很成功 -稍等 |
[30:08] | The kids were going insane. Girls were screaming…. | 大家要嗨疯了 女生们在尖叫 |
[30:13] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[30:15] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[30:16] | I got a call tonight from Maureen Kingsley. | 莫林·金斯利今晚打给我了 |
[30:18] | Yeah, so what? | 所以呢 |
[30:19] | I don’t want to talk about it over the phone. | 我不想在电话中谈 |
[30:21] | Okay, I’ll come by in the morning. | 好吧 我早上来 |
[30:23] | No. We need to take care of this now. | 不 我们现在就得处理这事 |
[30:30] | It’s hard to know with teenage girls | 少女是难以捉摸的 |
[30:31] | if they’re angry at you or just angry. | 不知道她们是生你气还是只是生气 |
[30:34] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:36] | I did feel guilty, though, when Jack and I separated. | 杰克和我分居的时候 我挺内疚的 |
[30:40] | Separated? I didn’t know. | 分居了吗 我之前不知道 |
[30:43] | We’re back together. | 我们又复合了 |
[30:45] | I admire that. | 我很欣赏这一点 |
[30:46] | Trying to work through the problems together. | 尝试着共同解决问题 |
[30:49] | My ex left and never looked back. Went home to Australia. | 我前妻一去不复返 回澳大利亚老家去了 |
[30:55] | She hasn’t spoken with Janet or me for almost 10 years. | 几乎十年都没跟珍妮特或我说过话 |
[31:00] | I’m really sorry, Alan. | 很抱歉 艾伦 |
[31:13] | – Hello? – Teri, I got it. | -你好 -特里 我查到了 |
[31:15] | Oh, great. Hang on a second. | 太好了 稍等一下 |
[31:18] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 说吧 |
[31:21] | Nina, that’s great. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. | 太好了尼娜 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[31:25] | Okay, ‘bye. | 好的 再见 |
[31:27] | Owner’s name and phone number. | 店主的名字和电话号码 |
[31:31] | You have reached the Nowrastehs. Please leave a message. | 这里是诺拉斯特家 请留言 |
[31:34] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[31:35] | Mr. Nowrasteh, if you’re there, please pick up. | 诺拉斯特先生 如果您在家请你请接电话 |
[31:38] | My daughter is out with | 我女儿和您店里打工的丹 |
[31:39] | one of the boys who works at your store, Dan. | 一起出去了 |
[31:42] | I need to talk to you right away. | 我得马上和您谈谈 |
[31:43] | I’m here in your store right now. | 我现在在您店里 |
[31:44] | Please call me. | 请联系我 |
[31:46] | My name is Teri, and my number is…. | 我叫特里 我的号码是 |
[31:48] | He said, “Tell your dad to | 他说 我们去东海岸的时候 |
[31:49] | reserve the Lincoln Bedroom for us when we tour the east coast.” | 让你父亲给我们预留林肯卧室 |
[31:52] | I’ll bet he did. | 我就猜他会这么说的 |
[31:54] | Hello, Mrs. Palmer. | 您好 帕尔默太太 |
[31:55] | I’m Aaron Pierce, Secret Service. | 我是特工处的亚伦·皮尔斯 |
[32:00] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:02] | I need to speak with the Senator. | 我得和参议员聊一聊 |
[32:05] | All right, I’ll go get him for you. | 好的 我去帮你叫他 |
[32:15] | David? | 大卫 |
[32:17] | Where is he, Patty? | 他人在哪 帕蒂 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. I thought he was in there. | 我不知道 我以为他在里面 |
[32:21] | Palmer has left the suite. He’s exposed. Find him. | 帕尔默离开了套房 他暴露了 找到他 |
[32:25] | Tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[32:25] | If he left in one of the vehicles, it’ll show up on our GPS. | 如果他到车上去 我们的GPS上会有显示 |
[32:28] | Would you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[32:30] | We’ve been told to add | 我们接到通知 |
[32:31] | another layer of security around your husband. | 要加强对你丈夫的安保 |
[32:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:35] | We have a very high confidence | 我们很确信今天 |
[32:37] | that there will be an attempt on his life sometime today. | 会有人会试图杀害他 |
[33:51] | – Stay close, Richard. – I’m right behind you. | -跟紧我 理查德 -我就在你后面 |
[34:01] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[34:05] | Jack…. | 杰克 |
[34:10] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[34:13] | Take this card and give it to Jamey. | 把这卡拿着 带给杰梅 |
[34:16] | Baylor said that we could trust her. | 贝勒说我们可以信任她 |
[34:18] | Richard, don’t move. You’ll draw fire. | 理查德别动 会被发现的 |
[34:21] | Take the card, give it to Jamey, she’ll match it to a computer. | 带着这张卡去找杰梅 她会找到对应的电脑 |
[34:25] | Find the computer, you’ve got the dirty agent | 找到了电脑就抓到了内鬼 |
[34:30] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[35:42] | Farrell. | 法雷尔 |
[35:43] | Jamey, it’s me. | 杰梅 是我 |
[35:44] | What do you need? | 什么事 |
[35:45] | Two agency personnel were killed tonight at 2350 Dunlop Plaza. | 今晚两名特工在邓洛普广场2350号被杀 |
[35:48] | I need you to phone Division, get their bodies picked up. | 我要你打电话通知警局带回他们的尸体 |
[35:51] | – Okay. – That’s not all. | -好的 -还有 |
[35:53] | You know the key cards we use to get in and out of Division? | 你知道我们出入警局用的门卡吗 |
[35:56] | – Yeah? – I’ve got one. | -怎么了 -我这有一张 |
[35:58] | I need you to pull some data off it for me. | 我要你帮我调出这个人的信息 |
[35:59] | Do you have anything that can read it? | 你有能读这张卡的东西吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, but if you’re in your car you can just send it to me now. | 有 你在车里直接把卡传给我就可以 |
[36:05] | – How? – Use your mobile scanner. | -怎么传 -用你的移动扫描仪 |
[36:08] | Switch it from optical to magnetic. | 把光学扫描转成磁力扫描 |
[36:10] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[36:28] | I’m sending this to you directly. | 我马上发给你 |
[36:30] | 扫描 返回 | |
[36:30] | You should be able to trace this to the person who encoded it. | 你应该可以查到这个人是谁 |
[36:34] | Yeah, I can match the electronic signature. | 是的 我可以查到他的电子签名 |
[36:36] | Good, do it. | 很好 快去吧 |
[36:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[36:54] | What are you going to do to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[36:56] | Take you to the prom. | 带你去舞会 |
[36:59] | Come on, get out. | 快出来 |
[37:00] | Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay. | 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[37:02] | Just tell her what you want her to do and then she’ll do it. | 告诉她你想让她干什么 她会做的 |
[37:12] | I said, “Get out!” | 我让你出来 |
[37:20] | It’s time to call mommy. | 是时候给妈妈打个电话了 |
[37:22] | Tell her you’re ok, you’re at a party, | 告诉她你在派对上很开心 |
[37:25] | you’re sorry and you’ll see her in a couple hours. | 你很抱歉要过几个小时才能回去 |
[37:27] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[37:29] | Gaines said not to hurt her, remember? | 盖恩斯说了不能伤害她 记得吗 |
[37:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | Call your mom! | 给你妈打电话 |
[38:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:04] | Kim, is that you? | 金 是你吗 |
[38:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:08] | Honey, where are you? | 宝贝你在哪 |
[38:10] | – I’m at a party. – What? | -我在派对上 -什么 |
[38:12] | I’m at a party. | 我在派对上 |
[38:14] | – With Janet York, right? – Yeah. | 和珍妮特·约克在一起 -是的 |
[38:16] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:18] | I’m standing here with her dad. | 她爸爸就在我旁边 |
[38:21] | Do you have any idea how we worried about you? | 你知道我们有多担心吗 |
[38:23] | Can I talk to Janet? | 我能和珍妮特说说话吗 |
[38:24] | Honey listen, Janet’s dad wants to talk to her. | 听着宝贝 珍妮特的爸爸想和她说话 |
[38:26] | She went for a walk. | 她去散步了 |
[38:28] | – I will tell her to call when she gets back. – She went for a walk. | -等她回来给你们打过去 -她去散步了 |
[38:31] | We’re okay and I’m really sorry I did this, I mean it. | 我们很好 我真的很抱歉这么做 真的 |
[38:34] | I’ll be home as soon as I get a ride back. | 我会尽快搭车回家的 |
[38:36] | Honey you’re not going to wait for a ride back. | 宝贝你怎么能等着搭车呢 |
[38:38] | We’ll come pick you up. Where are you? | 我们过去接你 你在哪里 |
[38:41] | I don’t even know how we got here. | 我都不知道我们是怎么到这的 |
[38:43] | Kim? | 金 |
[38:45] | Honey, this is not the night you want to shine me on. | 宝贝 现在不是叛逆的时候 |
[38:47] | – I promise you! – Mom, I got to go. | -我向你保证 -妈妈我得挂了 |
[38:49] | Kim. | 金 |
[38:50] | Mom, I love you. | 妈妈我爱你 |
[38:55] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[38:58] | Nice touch. | 说得不错啊 |
[39:01] | – Get in the van. – What happened? | -到车里去 -怎么回事 |
[39:03] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[39:05] | She’s at this party. | 她在参加一个什么派对 |
[39:06] | She said she was sorry and that she’d be back. | 说她很抱歉然后她会回来的 |
[39:09] | – And what about Janet? – She’s fine. | -那珍妮特呢 -她很好 |
[39:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:18] | She said, “I love you.” | 她说”我爱你” |
[39:21] | She never says that. | 她以前从没说过 |
[39:30] | Ok, Jack, I got a match on the card you sent me. | 杰克 你给我的那张卡我匹配到信息了 |
[39:33] | Need a confidence on this? | 需要加密吗 |
[39:34] | Yes, my eyes only, send it. | 对 只有我有权限 发过来 |
[39:52] | – Thanks, Jamey. – You got it. | -谢了 杰梅 -没关系 |