时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I’m prepping the IV. | 我在准备输液 |
[00:27] | We have the CT Scan. | 我们拿到CT扫描结果了 |
[00:29] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[00:32] | Let’s see what we’ve got here. | 看看是什么情况 |
[00:35] | You see this right there? | 你看到这边这个了吗 |
[00:54] | Doctor, she’s prepped. | 医生 她准备好了 |
[00:57] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -准备开始 -好的 |
[01:01] | Can we get Maureen down here to assist? | 能把莫林叫下来帮忙吗 |
[01:04] | – On my count. – All right. | -听我口令 -好的 |
[01:07] | Lift. | 抬起来 |
[01:11] | I want two large bore IV’s. | 我需要两条大口径静脉通路 |
[01:17] | Let’s get ’em prepped. | 我们来准备 |
[01:40] | Excuse me. Hello? | 请问 有人吗 |
[01:43] | – Hello! – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[01:44] | Hello. Excuse me. | 有人吗 |
[01:46] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[01:49] | Excuse me! | 请问 |
[01:51] | I’m looking for a teenage girl. She was in an accident. | 我在找一个女孩 她出车祸了 |
[01:54] | A teenage girl brought in a few minutes ago, traffic accident. | 几分钟前一个女孩出车祸被送过来了 |
[01:57] | I’ll be right with you. | 稍等 |
[01:58] | We just called, there was a traffic accident. | 我们刚才打电话来 有一场车祸 |
[02:00] | Certainly. Do you have our fax number? | 好的 有我们的传真号吗 |
[02:04] | – Excuse me. – Thank you. You’re welcome. | -请问 -谢谢 不客气 |
[02:07] | Dr. Kinnard, did you get the message about the heart seminar? | 金纳德医生 你收到心脏讨论会的通知了吗 |
[02:10] | Yes, I did. Thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[02:12] | Sorry. My shift starts at 4:00, I just got here. | 抱歉 我四点开始值班 我刚到 |
[02:15] | – Just please help me. – Teenage girl, traffic accident. | -求求你帮帮我 -青春期少女 车祸 |
[02:18] | The name? | 名字 |
[02:20] | Kimberly Bauer or Janet York. | 金柏莉·鲍尔或者珍妮特·约克 |
[02:22] | B-a-u-e-r, y-o-r-k. | 鲍–尔 约-克 |
[02:29] | No name listed. | 查不到这两个名字 |
[02:30] | Just a Jane Doe. | 只有一个无名氏 |
[02:32] | Maybe…. | 也许 |
[02:33] | Hey! You can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God, Janet. | 我的天啊 珍妮特 |
[02:56] | I’m sure you’re going to find Kim. | 你肯定能找到金的 |
[03:05] | – Hello? – Honey, it’s me. | -喂 -亲爱的是我 |
[03:07] | Where have you been? I’ve been trying to reach you. | 你去哪了 我一直在找你 |
[03:09] | Have you found Kim yet? | 你找到金了吗 |
[03:11] | No. We’re at St. Mark’s Hospital. | 没有 我们在圣马克医院 |
[03:13] | Hospital? | 医院 |
[03:14] | Kim’s friend was in a car accident. | 金的朋友出车祸了 |
[03:16] | What about Kim? | 金呢 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. She tried to call me. She was in a panic. | 我不知道 她之前很慌张地打给我 |
[03:20] | Sounded like she was in trouble. I tried to get her. | 好像她有麻烦了 我想去接她 |
[03:22] | We were stopped by this cop. | 但是被一名警察拦住了 |
[03:24] | Teri, calm down. | 特里 冷静 |
[03:27] | I’m losing my mind. I really need you here. | 我要疯了 我需要你 |
[03:29] | I know. I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 我知道 我会尽快赶到的 |
[03:31] | You’ve got to tell me, | 你告诉我 |
[03:32] | where was Kim when she called the second time? | 她第二次打给你的时候在哪里 |
[03:34] | I don’t know, she was… | 我不知道 她在 |
[03:38] | …North Hollywood. | 北好莱坞 |
[03:39] | It sounded like she was being chased. | 听起来有人在追她 |
[03:41] | And then when we got there, she was gone. | 我们到的时候她已经不见了 |
[03:44] | Kim’s friend Janet, let me speak to her. | 把电话给金的朋友 |
[03:47] | She’s in surgery. | 她在手术 |
[03:48] | Surgery? Is she gonna make it? | 手术 她能挺过来吗 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:52] | Listen to me, Teri. | 听我说 特里 |
[03:53] | What I’m trying to do right now is to find Kim. | 我现在要找到金 |
[03:56] | I need you to stay where you are, | 我需要你待在原地不动 |
[03:57] | and I will get there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到那里 |
[03:59] | Kim? You’ve been trying to find her? | 金 你一直在找她吗 |
[04:02] | I’ve been out all night trying to find Kim! | 我已经找了她一整晚 |
[04:04] | Teri, I’m going to explain it to you later. Okay? | 特里 我一会再跟你解释 |
[04:06] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你相信我 |
[04:09] | Teri. | 特里 |
[04:11] | Honey, I love you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[04:13] | I promise you, we’re going to get through this. Okay? | 相信我 我们可以渡过难关的 |
[04:18] | I love you too, Jack. | 我也爱你 杰克 |
[04:20] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I know anything. | 有消息我会马上通知你的 |
[04:39] | She’s here. They say the other one’s dead. | 她在这里 他们说另一个死了 |
[04:41] | Don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[04:46] | Ok, we’re done. There’s been a change of plan. | 我们的任务完成了 计划有变 |
[04:47] | Drive to the compound, you’ll get your money there. | 开到围居区 你们在那里拿钱 |
[04:50] | No problem. | 好的 |
[04:51] | Go by a different route. | 走另一条路 |
[04:52] | I don’t want us to look like a caravan. | 我不想招摇过市 |
[04:53] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:57] | – Let’s just split. – Are you crazy? | -我们分头走 -你疯了吗 |
[04:59] | We got $20,000 coming. | 我们马上就能赚到2万了 |
[05:02] | I don’t like it. This guy’s psycho. | 我不喜欢他 这个人是神经病 |
[05:03] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了什么吧 |
[05:05] | All right. Last month, Phoenix? You owe me. | 上个月在菲尼克斯 你欠我的 |
[05:08] | So let’s get the money, then split. All right? | 我们拿了钱就平分 好吗 |
[05:22] | 大卫·帕尔默 竞选总部 | |
[05:28] | This is fine, Patty. We’ll finish it after the breakfast. | 没关系帕蒂 我们可以早饭之后再做 |
[05:33] | Still got a couple hours to grab some sleep. | 你还有几个小时可以睡觉 |
[05:35] | Only if you do. | 你睡我就睡 |
[05:38] | I made mochas. | 我冲了摩卡 |
[05:40] | Hey, I thought you were down. | 我以为你睡了 |
[05:43] | I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[05:44] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[05:46] | The polls open in less than three hours, Mr. President-to-be. | 选举还有三个小时就要开始了 未来的总统先生 |
[05:51] | Heavy on the caffeine for me. Patty? | 我要多加咖啡因 帕蒂你呢 |
[05:54] | Nothing for me. | 我不要 |
[05:56] | – Mom? – No. | -妈 要吗 -不要 |
[05:59] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[06:00] | Go to bed, that’s an order. | 去睡觉 这是命令 |
[06:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Promise you’ll wake me if you need anything? | 你要保证需要我就喊我起来 |
[06:07] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:14] | – Night. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[06:21] | David…. | 大卫 |
[06:25] | You’re not gonna say anything to Nicole about Keith, are you? | 你不会跟妮可说基思的事 对吗 |
[06:28] | We don’t even know for sure whether Maureen Kingsley’s gonna | 我们甚至都不确定莫林·金斯利 |
[06:30] | go forward with the story. | 是否会放出消息 |
[06:32] | – We have to, Sherry. – Why? | -我们没选择 雪莉 -为什么 |
[06:34] | Because the press is going to get a hold of this. | 因为媒体会知道的 |
[06:37] | Whether it’s today, tomorrow, next week, | 不管是今天 明天还是下周 |
[06:39] | Nicole should be prepared. | 妮可应该有所准备 |
[06:41] | I thought you said that Carl was going to take care of it. | 我以为你说过卡尔会处理这一切的 |
[06:43] | He’s gonna do what he can. | 他会尽他所能 |
[06:45] | I don’t want her to suddenly hear something on the news. | 我不想她突然看到新闻 |
[06:47] | She’d be devastated. | 她会崩溃的 |
[06:48] | She’s so happy right now, David. | 大卫 她现在很幸福 |
[06:50] | We’ve got to take it one step at a time. | 我们必须一步一步来 |
[06:53] | Dad, it’s ready. | 爸 准备好了 |
[07:08] | Daddy, I figured all it out, | 爸 我算好了 |
[07:09] | and even if we lose Orange County, | 就算我们丢了橘郡 |
[07:11] | we’re still going to win. | 我们还是会赢的 |
[07:13] | Assuming we take Ventura by a 10 percent margin. | 假设我们在凡图拉市赢超过10% |
[07:15] | No, even seven. | 不 7%就够了 |
[07:17] | It’s all right there, in last night’s poll. | 从昨晚的民意调查中就能看出 |
[07:20] | You make it look like there’s nothing to worry about. | 你说得好像我们都没什么可担心的 |
[07:23] | That’s because there is nothing to worry about. | 因为本来就没什么好担心的 |
[07:29] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[07:31] | – No, go ahead. – No, you first. | -你说吧 -你先说 |
[07:33] | I talked to Suzy and Rachel Brenner this afternoon | 我下午和苏西和雷切尔·布伦纳聊过 |
[07:36] | and they’re flying out. | 她们高兴坏了 |
[07:37] | I invited them to the victory party. | 我邀请她们去庆功会 |
[07:39] | My lord. I haven’t seen them | 我的天 你们上高中后 |
[07:41] | since you all were in high school. | 我就没见过她们了 |
[07:42] | You’re going to see them tomorrow. Actually, tonight. | 你明天就会见到了 其实是今晚 |
[07:46] | God, that’s great. | 天呐 太棒了 |
[07:47] | What were you gonna say? | 你本来想说什么 |
[07:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:52] | CTU, this is Myers. | 反恐组 我是迈尔斯 |
[07:54] | Mason is still looking over your shoulder? | 梅森还在监视你吗 |
[07:56] | No. | 没有 |
[07:57] | He ended the lockdown as soon as | 他发现了你的位置后 |
[07:58] | he found out where you were. | 就解除禁闭了 |
[08:00] | Jack, be careful. He’ll come after you. | 杰克 小心点 他是冲你来的 |
[08:02] | I’m at the precinct. | 我在警局 |
[08:03] | They’ve got a ring around the suspect. | 他们对嫌犯严密守卫 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna need help getting to him. | 我需要点帮助才能接近他 |
[08:06] | Get hold of Ryan Sealey over at District. | 联系上分区的莱恩·西利 |
[08:08] | Tell him it’s about Palmer, and I need an override. | 告诉他这事关帕尔默 我需要特权 |
[08:10] | Okay, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会处理的 |
[08:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:31] | Tony, I’m still off the Net. | 托尼 我还连不上网 |
[08:32] | I need a contact number for Ryan Sealey at District Two. | 我需要二区的莱恩·西利的电话号码 |
[08:41] | You still pissed off about the lockdown? | 你还在为封锁在生气吗 |
[08:44] | Jack’s never gonna trust you again. | 杰克不会再信任你了 |
[08:45] | I’m not sure I will, either. | 我也不知道我会不会信任你 |
[08:47] | You don’t trust me, but you’ll trust Jack? | 你不信任我 但你信任杰克 |
[08:50] | Come on, Nina. | 得了吧 尼娜 |
[08:52] | He’s been lying. He’s been hiding things from us. | 他一直在撒谎 他对我们有所隐瞒 |
[08:55] | It maybe okay for you, but it’s not okay for me. | 你可能不介意 但我介意 |
[08:59] | Do you have the number? | 查得到号码吗 |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry, Mr. Bauer, but this guy killed a cop. | 对不起 鲍尔先生 但这家伙杀了警察 |
[09:19] | I’m not interfering with booking protocol. | 我不会干预收监规程的 |
[09:21] | I told you, you were gonna get a call from Ryan Sealey, | 我说过了 莱恩·西利会打电话给你的 |
[09:23] | who is our liaison to the PD’s office. | 他是我们对警局的联络员 |
[09:25] | Until then, you can have my badge and gun. | 此前你可以扣着我的徽章和枪 |
[09:27] | And I promise I will not interfere with anything. | 我不会干预任何事的 |
[09:29] | But I need to see that man now. | 但我现在得见他 |
[09:30] | What can I tell you? | 我能和你说什么呢 |
[09:32] | Fine. Where’s your Lieutenant? | 好吧 你们副队长在哪里 |
[09:33] | He checked out, at midnight. | 他午夜就下班了 |
[09:36] | But if he was here, he’d tell you the same thing. | 但如果他在 他也会这么和你说的 |
[09:39] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[09:41] | The cop that was killed tonight, Officer Hampton. | 今晚遇害的警察 汉普顿警官 |
[09:43] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I knew her. | 我认识 |
[09:49] | I’m investigating a federal case. She was helping me. | 我在调查一起联邦案件 她当时在协助我 |
[09:52] | Do you want her death to be in vain? | 你想让她白白死掉吗 |
[09:55] | Please forget about the damn chain of command. | 请忘掉该死的指挥链吧 |
[09:57] | I need to see this man now, just for a few minutes, please. | 我现在要见那个人 就几分钟 拜托 |
[10:16] | Where’s the suspect? | 嫌犯在哪 |
[10:19] | Move him to room two. | 把他带到二号房 |
[10:25] | – Thank you. – Follow me. | -谢谢 -跟我来 |
[10:36] | Hold it, Sergeant. | 等等 警长 |
[10:38] | This man’s under my authority. | 这人归我管 |
[11:06] | We shouldn’t have let him take her! | 我们不该让他把她带走 |
[11:08] | There’s two of us, one of him, and we got a gun! | 我们两个人 他单枪匹马 我们还有抢 |
[11:11] | Believe me, dude, you don’t wanna pull a piece on Mr. Gaines. | 相信我哥们 你不会想对盖恩斯先生拔枪的 |
[11:14] | No? Just on girls? | 不行吗 只对女孩子拔枪吗 |
[11:15] | If you had the hots for her, then you should’ve done something. | 如果你对她有兴趣 你早该做点什么了 |
[11:21] | I just don’t want her to get hurt. | 我只是不想她受伤 |
[11:23] | Get real, dude. | 现实点吧 哥们 |
[11:24] | She saw our faces, she saw his face. | 她看到了我们的脸 也看到了他的脸 |
[11:27] | She’s not walking. She never was. | 她跑不了了 一开始就跑不了了 |
[11:30] | You think he’s gonna to kill her? | 你觉得他会杀她吗 |
[11:32] | Maybe he already has. | 可能已经动手了 |
[11:36] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[11:37] | Dude. Come on, it’s $10,000 a piece. | 哥们拜托 一万美金的单子啊 |
[11:40] | All right, we just want to get paid and get gone. | 好了 我们只想拿钱走人 |
[11:42] | Forget Kimberly, man, she’s history. | 忘了金柏莉 她是过去式了 |
[11:57] | Listen, Jack…. | 杰克 |
[12:00] | Until you tell me what you were doing | 在你告诉我你和理查德·沃尔什 |
[12:01] | at Dunlop Plaza with Richard Walsh. | 在邓洛普广场做了什么之前 |
[12:02] | I’m treating you as a prime suspect. | 我只能把你当头号嫌犯对待 |
[12:04] | Why would I kill the only ally in the Agency that I’ve got? | 我为什么要杀掉我在局里唯一的盟友呢 |
[12:06] | You tell me. | 你心里清楚 |
[12:07] | Why’d you blow the whistle on your own agents last year? | 去年你为什么要告发你自己的特工 |
[12:10] | Why’d you try to blackmail me? | 为什么要勒索我 |
[12:11] | Because you were withholding information | 因为你隐瞒了重要的 |
[12:12] | vital to the investigation, George. | 调查信息 乔治 |
[12:14] | I was following orders. | 我是在执行命令 |
[12:16] | I realize that’s a concept you may be unfamiliar with, Jack. | 我知道你不太懂这个概念 杰克 |
[12:19] | But it’s something that some of us actually do take seriously. | 我们之中有些人对此非常重视 |
[12:24] | On the other side of this wall is a suspect | 隔壁的嫌疑犯 |
[12:26] | who’s connected with the people that want Palmer dead. | 和想刺杀帕尔默的人有关 |
[12:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:31] | Walsh and Baylor were killed | 沃尔什和贝勒就是因为 |
[12:32] | because they obtained information that led me to this guy. | 他们掌握了让我找到这人的情报而被杀 |
[12:34] | And if you interfere now, and something happens to Palmer | 如果你现在介入 而帕尔默出了什么事的话 |
[12:38] | you’ll be seen as impeding this investigation | 你就会被视作妨碍调查 |
[12:40] | because you have a grudge against me. | 因为你对我怀恨在心 |
[12:41] | So why don’t we cut the crap? | 所以我们就别废话了吧 |
[12:45] | How do you want to play this? | 你想怎么做 |
[12:54] | I’ll talk to him myself. | 我自己和他说 |
[12:56] | Look, you’re lucky I haven’t already put you in cuffs. | 我没给你戴手铐算你走运的了 |
[12:59] | Just sit down, read a magazine. | 坐下看看杂志吧 |
[13:09] | – Gaines. – Have you heard from him? | -盖恩斯 -你有他的消息吗 |
[13:11] | No, I’m gonna call him in 15 minutes. | 没有 我15分钟后打给他 |
[13:13] | He should be done by then. | 他那时应该结束了 |
[13:18] | I’ve got the girl, I’m on the way to the compound right now. | 那女孩在我手上 我现在在去围居区的路上 |
[13:22] | Gotta go. | 要挂了 |
[13:25] | Stop, please. | 消停一会 |
[13:56] | Listen, I don’t have time for this. You understand? | 听着 我没时间跟你耗 懂吗 |
[14:21] | Maureen, it’s David Palmer. | 莫林 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[14:22] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry to wake you. | 很抱歉吵醒你了 |
[14:24] | No, no. That’s okay. What’s up? | 没事 没关系 怎么了 |
[14:26] | The matter you called about earlier. | 你之前来电说的那个事 |
[14:30] | We need to talk about it. | 我们得聊一聊 |
[14:31] | Okay, let’s talk. | 好吧 说吧 |
[14:33] | Since we’re just a few floors apart, | 既然我们就隔着几层楼的距离 |
[14:36] | I was thinking maybe we could get together. | 或许我们可以碰个面 |
[14:38] | Okay, how about I meet you in the lobby? | 好的 我去大厅找你怎么样 |
[14:40] | No, the lobby’s too public. | 不行 大厅太公开了 |
[14:42] | There’s a conference room on the third floor. | 三楼有个会议室 |
[14:44] | I’ll have it opened. | 我会让人把门打开的 |
[14:46] | I just need about ten minutes to get dressed. | 我只需要大概十分钟换个衣服 |
[14:48] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[14:49] | Yeah, that’s good. | 很好 |
[14:51] | I’ll see you in ten. | 十分钟后见 |
[14:52] | – Thanks, Maureen. – Sure. | -谢谢 莫林 -不客气 |
[15:00] | Those are the only places you know your daughters were? | 这些就是你女儿之前去过的地方吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:04] | What about this boy, Dan, who works at the furniture store? | 在家具商店工作的那个男孩丹呢 |
[15:09] | We don’t know anything about him. | 我们不知道他的任何情况 |
[15:10] | But the owner of the store is Mr. Nowrasteh. | 但是商店店主是诺拉斯特先生 |
[15:12] | I have his number in here. | 我这里有他的电话号 |
[15:16] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[15:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:24] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[15:26] | Is Janet out of surgery yet? | 珍妮特手术结束了吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. The police showed up. We’re talking to him now. | 嗯 警察来了 我们正在接受他问话 |
[15:30] | – Anything new? – No. How about you? | -有什么新情况吗 -没有 你呢 |
[15:33] | I’m at the Van Nuys police station. | 我在范奈司警察局里 |
[15:35] | I think there’s someone who knows where the girls were tonight. | 有人知道女孩们今晚去了哪儿 |
[15:37] | You mean one of the police officers? | 你是说某个警官吗 |
[15:39] | No. Someone they picked up in North Hollywood. | 不是 他们在北好莱坞抓了一个人 |
[15:42] | I think he saw Kim. | 我觉得那个人看到了金 |
[15:43] | – Who? – I don’t know, a man. | -谁 -我不知道 一个男人 |
[15:46] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[15:47] | I’m waiting to talk to him. | 我在等着和他谈谈 |
[15:48] | Look, you’ve got to talk to Janet | 听着 只要珍妮特手术结束 |
[15:50] | as soon as she’s out of surgery, okay? | 你一定要和她谈谈 好吗 |
[15:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:54] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. I’ve got to go, bye. | 我尽量早点再打给你 我得挂了 再见 |
[16:03] | So, what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[16:05] | He says he won’t talk to anybody except you. | 他说他除了你不会对任何人开口 |
[16:12] | So, can I go in? | 我能进去吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 行 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | My colleague said you only wanted to speak to me. | 我的同事说你只想和我说话 |
[16:40] | Guess what? Right now, you’re speaking to everyone. | 你知道吗 所有人都看着你呢 |
[16:44] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干些什么 |
[16:46] | I thought we were going to talk alone. | 我以为我们会单独交流 |
[16:48] | You killed a cop. | 你杀了一个警察 |
[16:50] | What you need to do right now is start telling me the truth. | 你现在要做的就是开口告诉我真相 |
[16:54] | It was self-defense. You guys were chasing me. | 那是正当防卫 你们的人在追我 |
[16:58] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[17:02] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[17:03] | I’m done talking. Get this guy out of my face! | 我不会再多说了 把这家伙赶出去 |
[17:13] | You get nothing! | 你什么也得不到 |
[17:14] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[17:16] | Chill down. | 冷静点 |
[17:17] | Okay, come on! | 好了 好了 |
[17:19] | I want my phone call. I want my lawyer. | 我要打电话 我要找律师 |
[17:22] | I want my phone call, now! | 我要打电话 立刻 |
[17:24] | Jack. Great job. | 杰克 干得好 |
[17:27] | He knows something. | 他知道些什么 |
[17:27] | What are you gonna do, beat it out of him? | 你要怎么做 把他打到招供吗 |
[17:30] | What’s the plan, Jack? | 有什么计划 杰克 |
[17:32] | What’s the plan? Take a walk. | 有什么计划 出去吧 |
[17:44] | Yo, man, what’s up? | 哥们 怎么样 |
[18:17] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[18:18] | Is this line safe? | 通话安全吗 |
[18:20] | Tell me about my daughter. | 告诉我我女儿的事 |
[18:21] | Not until you get me out. | 除非你把我弄出去 |
[18:22] | How did you know where she is? | 你怎么知道她在哪儿的 |
[18:24] | Heard some guys talking. | 我听到一些人说的话 |
[18:25] | Guys I work with. | 是和我一起工作的人 |
[18:26] | What guys? | 哪些人 |
[18:27] | All you need to know right now is they have your daughter, | 你现在只需要知道你的女儿在他们手里 |
[18:29] | and they’re gonna call me in 20 minutes. | 他们将在二十分钟后打电话给我 |
[18:31] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[18:32] | Back where you first saw me. | 在你第一次见到我的地方 |
[18:33] | San Fernando Road? | 圣费尔南多路吗 |
[18:35] | If I don’t answer, they’ll know something’s wrong. | 如果我不接电话 他们就会知道事情不对劲 |
[18:38] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[18:39] | Don’t know if I can. | 不知道我能不能做到 |
[18:40] | I’m the one chance you got to find your daughter. | 这是你找到你女儿唯一的机会 |
[18:43] | I’m not there for that call, the chance is over. | 我要是没接到那个电话 就没机会了 |
[18:46] | Better think of something fast. | 你最好尽快想个办法 |
[19:03] | CTU, this is Myers. | 反恐组 我是迈尔斯 |
[19:04] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[19:05] | Suspect’s name is Penticoff. | 嫌疑人叫彭蒂科夫 |
[19:07] | He’s expecting a call in the next 20 minutes | 他在等二十分钟后打来的一个电话 |
[19:10] | at 18166 San Fernando Road. | 打给圣费尔南多路18166号 |
[19:13] | I need you to trace all available public lines. | 我需要你追踪所有可能的公共线路 |
[19:18] | Okay, I see water lines, utilities, no phone lines. | 好的 我看到水管和 电线 没有电话线 |
[19:22] | Keep looking. It’s where he said he’d get the call. | 继续找 他说就要在那儿接到电话 |
[19:24] | Wait, there’s a pay phone halfway down the block. | 等一下 有一个公共电话距那里半个街区 |
[19:28] | – And it’s in service. – Set up a trace. | -并且还在使用中 -开始追踪 |
[19:31] | – Not enough time for a warrant. – Forget about the warrant! | -来不及拿搜查令了 -别管搜查令了 |
[19:34] | Bigger problem. If they’re expecting Penticoff, | 有个更大的问题 如果他们在等彭蒂科夫 |
[19:36] | they’ll hang up the second they hear your voice. | 当他们听到你的声音后就会挂断 |
[19:38] | They’re not gonna hear my voice, | 他们不会听到我的声音 |
[19:39] | they’ll hear Penticoff’s. | 他们会听到彭蒂科夫的 |
[19:40] | – Did Mason get him out? – No. | -梅森把他放出来了吗 -没有 |
[19:43] | So what are you planning, a jailbreak? | 你怎么打算的 劫狱吗 |
[19:46] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[19:50] | Set up the trace. | 设置追踪 |
[20:16] | Bauer’s behavior is far from representative of this agency. | 鲍尔的行为完全不符合局里的标准 |
[20:21] | Whether you like it not, we have to be involved. | 无论你喜不喜欢 我们都得介入 |
[20:30] | Hey, are you the officer that interviewed Penticoff? | 你是审问彭蒂科夫的警官吗 |
[20:33] | No, I just transferred him to a holding cell. | 不 我刚刚把他转移到拘留室去了 |
[20:34] | I still need to see him. | 我还是需要见他 |
[20:37] | – You Bauer from CTU? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你是反恐组的鲍尔吗 -是的 没错 |
[20:40] | Look, the cop he killed, she was my partner, understand? | 他杀的警察 她是我的搭档 明白吗 |
[20:47] | Sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:48] | I heard you went off on him before. | 我听说你之前对他失控了 |
[20:50] | I want him to go down for it, | 我要让他为此付出代价 |
[20:52] | which means a clean bust. | 意味着一切要按规矩来 |
[20:54] | No more extracurricular activities. | 不能再有其他活动了 |
[20:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:59] | All right. But I’ve got the access card. | 好的 但是只有我手里有通行证 |
[21:03] | Now, you go in with me, or you don’t go in. | 你要么跟我进去 要么就不能进去 |
[21:08] | I’m fine with that. | 我都无所谓 |
[21:26] | Keep him away from me. | 让他离我远点 |
[21:28] | He wants to ask a few questions. | 他想问几个问题 |
[21:29] | No more questions without my lawyer. | 我律师不在场就不能再问我问题 |
[21:32] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[21:35] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[21:36] | I said, no questions without my lawyer. | 我说了 我律师不在场就不能再问我问题 |
[21:40] | – Your lawyer can kiss my ass. – Yeah? | -让你的律师去死吧 -是吗 |
[21:43] | – Who do you work for? – Hey, back off! | -你为谁工作 -退后 |
[21:45] | Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[21:46] | I told you, he killed my partner. | 我告诉过你 他杀了我搭档 |
[21:48] | I know, I was there. Where were you? | 我知道 我在那儿 你在哪儿 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:52] | Where were you when your partner really needed you? | 当你的搭档真正需要你时 你在哪儿 |
[22:03] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[22:06] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[22:08] | He’s crazy, I’m filing charges! | 他疯了 我要起诉 |
[22:16] | You ought to get yourself under control, Bauer. | 你需要控制好自己 鲍尔 |
[22:22] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我很抱歉 我不是故意弄醒你的 |
[23:03] | I wasn’t asleep. | 我没睡着 |
[23:04] | I thought you might like some coffee. | 你可能要喝点咖啡 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | She’ll turn up. | 她会出现的 |
[23:22] | How’s Janet? | 珍妮特怎么样了 |
[23:27] | They’re relieving some pressure on her spine. | 他们在给她的脊柱降压 |
[23:31] | But she’s gonna be okay. | 但她会没事的 |
[23:32] | At least, that’s what they say. | 至少他们是这么说 |
[23:34] | Of course she will. | 当然 |
[23:39] | – Any news from Jack? – No. | -杰克那边有新消息吗 -没有 |
[23:42] | As far as I know, he’s still out looking for Kim. | 据我所知 他还在找金 |
[23:45] | Well, that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[23:47] | You said he has resources the police don’t have, right? | 你说过他有警方没有的资源 对吧 |
[23:57] | Even so… | 即使如此 |
[24:01] | I imagine you wish he were here. | 我猜你还是希望他能在这里 |
[24:13] | Arms out, please. | 请展开手臂 |
[24:21] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[24:23] | Enough, Maureen’s an old friend. | 够了 莫林是老朋友了 |
[24:25] | It’s all right, he’s just doing his job. | 没事 他只是在尽他的职责 |
[24:27] | – Thank you. – Your ID, ma’am. | -谢谢 -你的身份证 女士 |
[24:31] | Would you excuse us? | 让我们独处一会儿 |
[24:38] | How long have we known each other, Maureen? | 我们认识多久了 莫林 |
[24:40] | Come on, Senator, that’s not fair. | 拜托 参议员 这不公平 |
[24:43] | No, I’m just saying, you, me, my family… | 不 我只是说 你 我 我家人 |
[24:48] | we’ve made a journey together | 我们同舟共济 |
[24:50] | from local politics to where we are now. | 从地方政治 到我们现在的高度 |
[24:54] | We helped each other along, | 我们互相帮助 |
[24:55] | because we cared about the same things. | 因为我们目标一致 |
[24:58] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:59] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我骗过你吗 |
[25:01] | No. | 没有 |
[25:03] | Embarrassed you? | 让你丢脸吗 |
[25:04] | No. | 没有 |
[25:06] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[25:07] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[25:09] | I wish to God that I didn’t get this information. | 我很希望我不知道这个消息 |
[25:12] | But we’re talking about murder. | 但这是谋杀 |
[25:14] | A rumor… | 一则谣言 |
[25:16] | started by my enemies… | 来自于我的政敌 |
[25:19] | of whom, as you well know, I have many. | 而且你也知道 我树敌众多 |
[25:22] | That’s what I thought, too, at first. But…. | 一开始我也是那么想的 但是 |
[25:27] | Please, go on. | 请继续 |
[25:30] | You know I can’t tell you my sources. | 你知道的 我不能告诉你我的信息来源 |
[25:32] | Come on, Maureen, we’re not in court here. | 拜托 莫林 我们这又不是在法庭上 |
[25:36] | I’m just an old friend with | 你可能会毁了 |
[25:37] | a career and family that you just may destroy. | 你的老朋友的事业和家庭 |
[25:41] | You owe me that much at least. | 你至少欠我 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | Two sources. | 两个信息来源 |
[25:53] | One, a man named George Ferragamo. | 首先 一个叫乔治·菲拉格慕的人 |
[25:57] | He was your son’s therapist for four years. | 他曾给你儿子当了四年心理医生 |
[26:01] | He came to me with the story. | 他来找我讲述了整件事 |
[26:05] | The second source? | 第二个来源呢 |
[26:09] | The boy who raped your daughter, | 就是那个强奸了你女儿 |
[26:11] | then threw himself off the balcony? Lyle Gibson? | 然后跳下阳台的男孩 莱尔·吉布森 |
[26:13] | His autopsy showed that he had cuts and scratches… | 尸检显示 他曾受割伤和抓伤 |
[26:17] | that pointed to a violent struggle. | 表明死前曾激烈挣扎 |
[26:21] | Nicole tried to fight him off. | 妮可曾试图竭力摆脱他 |
[26:25] | Yes. That was the explanation. | 对 最初是这么解释的 |
[26:27] | But an hour later, | 但一个小时后 |
[26:28] | an African-American teenager went to this emergency room one block away | 一个非裔美国青年去了一个街区外的急诊室 |
[26:32] | …with similar injuries. | 身上带着相似的伤 |
[26:35] | Name here says “Edward Johnson.” | 这里写的名字是爱德华·约翰逊 |
[26:37] | The handwriting, | 那笔迹 |
[26:38] | where he filled out the form and signed his name… | 是他填表以及签名时留下的 |
[26:44] | I had it analyzed by an expert. | 我让专家分析了笔迹 |
[26:48] | It’s your son’s. | 是你儿子的 |
[27:04] | I don’t give a damn about your expert. | 我才不管你的什么专家 |
[27:06] | My son never killed anybody. | 我儿子没杀人 |
[27:08] | Senator, I would never– | 参议员 我绝不会 |
[27:10] | You do what you have to do, Maureen. | 做你要做的事 莫林 |
[27:13] | Just be prepared to accept the consequences. | 不过要做好承担后果的准备 |
[28:20] | Dad. | 爸 |
[28:24] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[28:27] | I guess you’ll have to tell me. | 那得你告诉我 |
[28:39] | The night your sister was raped… | 你姐被强奸的那晚 |
[28:41] | did you have any contact with the boy who raped her? | 你和强奸她的男孩有接触吗 |
[28:45] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[28:50] | I don’t believe this. I mean…. | 真是难以置信 |
[28:53] | What brought this up all of a sudden? | 为什么突然提起这个 |
[28:56] | I mean, let’s leave all that in the past where it belongs. | 我是说 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[29:00] | I’d like to, believe me. | 相信我 我是想让它过去 |
[29:04] | But as it happens, I can’t. | 但事实上 我不能 |
[29:11] | What did you do that night… | 在你发现妮可被侵害了之后 |
[29:13] | after you found out that Nicole had been attacked? | 你那晚做了什么 |
[29:17] | The truth, now. All of it. | 现在说出完整的真相 |
[29:21] | I don’t think you have the right to ask me that. | 我不认为你有权问我这个 |
[29:30] | You don’t think I have the right? | 你不认为我有这个权利 |
[29:32] | No, I don’t. | 对 我不认为 |
[29:34] | See, this thing happened. | 这事发生了 |
[29:36] | Somebody had to deal with it, | 总得有人来处理 |
[29:38] | but you were in Chicago, giving a speech or… | 但你在芝加哥演讲 或者 |
[29:40] | New York, receiving an civic award– | 在纽约接受公民奖 |
[29:42] | We’ll deal with my shortcomings as a father some other time. | 我们以后再解决我作为父亲失职的事 |
[29:44] | Right now, I wanna know | 现在我想知道 |
[29:45] | what you did after you found that out your sister had been raped. | 你在发现你妹妹被强奸之后做了什么 |
[29:48] | And I told you… | 我也告诉过你了 |
[29:49] | I’m not gonna answer. | 我不会说的 |
[29:51] | You will answer me! | 你必须说 |
[30:18] | I apologize about Bauer, | 鲍尔的事我很抱歉 |
[30:20] | but I’d really appreciate | 但如果我们能内部处理这件事的话 |
[30:21] | it if we could handle this internally. | 我会很感激的 |
[30:24] | I got no problem with that. | 这点我没有问题 |
[30:27] | Sergeant, excuse me, | 警长 抱歉 |
[30:28] | but if our federal colleagues are through with Penticoff… | 如果联邦探员审问完了彭蒂科夫 |
[30:31] | I’d like to start processing him into the system. | 我想开始入狱程序了 |
[30:33] | What’re you doing? Thought you left. | 你在这里干什么 我以为你走了 |
[30:35] | I’m not leaving until Penticoff is behind bars without bail. | 在彭蒂科夫无保释入狱前我是不会走的 |
[30:39] | The computer has you checked out five minutes ago. | 系统显示你五分钟前就走了 |
[30:42] | All right, guys, we’re on the move. | 大伙 我们得走了 |
[30:45] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[30:50] | I got this notice in the mail this afternoon. | 我今天下午收到这份通知 |
[30:53] | Actually, it was yesterday afternoon. | 实际上是昨天下午 |
[30:56] | Kimberly was failing Algebra. | 金柏莉代数不及格 |
[31:00] | It was the second notice. | 这是第二份通知了 |
[31:01] | She intercepted the first one、 | 第一份被她截了 |
[31:02] | and threw it away. | 扔掉了 |
[31:07] | When she got home, I was so mad at her. | 她回家的时候 我对她大发雷霆 |
[31:16] | I guess I accused her… | 我骂了她 |
[31:18] | and I said things to her I shouldn’t have said. | 对她说了不该说的 |
[31:22] | There isn’t a parent in the world who hasn’t been there. | 世间父母 哪个没这么做过 |
[31:27] | Last night, when I told her good night… | 昨晚 我对她说晚安的时候 |
[31:30] | she didn’t even acknowledge me. | 她理都没理我 |
[31:34] | I actually had the thought that I’d be…. | 我竟然曾经想过 |
[31:37] | I’d be so glad when she got out of the house. | 她离开家的时候我会很高兴 |
[31:45] | When Janet wakes up, | 等珍妮特醒了 |
[31:47] | she’ll know where Kim is, and we’ll find her. | 她知道金在哪儿 我们便能找到她 |
[31:49] | I hope it’s gonna be that easy. I don’t know about that. | 我希望这会如此容易 我不知道 |
[31:51] | It will be. | 会的 |
[31:51] | Why wasn’t she with Janet? | 她为什么没和珍妮特一起 |
[31:53] | – It doesn’t make sense. – I don’t know. | -完全没有道理 -我不知道 |
[31:55] | Maybe she got freaked by the accident– | 也许她被事故吓坏了 |
[31:56] | We should have waited. That’s what we should have done. | 我们应该等的 应该等的 |
[31:57] | No. | 不 |
[32:00] | We were right to come here. | 我们来这里是对的 |
[32:03] | All we had to go on was the ambulance. | 我们当时的确应该上救护车 |
[32:06] | We had to follow up on it. | 我们得跟着来 |
[32:14] | Listen, whatever happens… | 听着 不管发生什么 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna stay with you until we find Kim. | 在找到金前 我都会和你在一起 |
[32:22] | You have my promise. | 我向你保证 |
[32:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | Come on, Davis, we need that uplink. | 快点 戴维斯 我们需要那个端口 |
[32:35] | He says we ought to have a picture by now. | 他说我们现在应该有影像了 |
[32:39] | W7 satellite was in the southwest sector | 鲍尔帮助彭蒂科夫逃跑时 |
[32:41] | when Bauer helped Penticoff escape. | W7号卫星就在西南角 |
[32:43] | With luck, we’ll be able to pull up visuals | 幸运的话 我们能调出影像 |
[32:45] | that’ll help us pinpoint his location. | 来帮我们对他进行精准定位 |
[32:48] | That’s it, here we go. | 好了 可以用了 |
[32:51] | Davis, the link’s up. | 戴维斯 连接已建立 |
[32:53] | Now I gotta get a back trace. | 现在我要开始反向追踪 |
[32:55] | This is the roof of the building from 200 miles up. | 这是两百英里内建筑物的屋顶 |
[32:58] | About how long would you say since they got out? | 你说他们逃走多长时间了 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:02] | Seven, eight minutes? | 七 八分钟吧 |
[33:04] | Okay, Davis, I want to go back ten minutes.. | 好的 戴维斯 倒回十分钟 |
[33:06] | and give me stills at thirty second intervals. | 每三十秒给我静态图像 |
[33:09] | Look for two men exiting the building together. | 注意两个男人一起走出大楼 |
[33:13] | As of ten minutes ago… | 从十分钟前开始 |
[33:15] | …thirty…. | 三十秒 |
[33:16] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[33:19] | Okay, you can speed it up. | 好了 你可以快进了 |
[33:20] | All right, speeding up. | 好 快进 |
[33:24] | Slow it down now. | 现在慢点 |
[33:25] | You got it. | 好的 |
[33:26] | You got a mark on that car? | 你对那辆车做好标记了吗 |
[33:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:34] | Where are you headed, Jack? | 你要去哪儿 杰克 |
[34:07] | – You all set? – All set. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[34:09] | How much time do you need? | 你需要多长时间 |
[34:10] | Just a few seconds. | 几秒钟就好 |
[34:13] | – Who are these guys? – I told you, I don’t know. | -这些是什么人 -我说了 我不知道 |
[34:15] | They tell me what to do, | 他们告诉我怎么做 |
[34:16] | I do it, they pay me. That’s it. | 我办事 他们付钱 就这样 |
[34:20] | It’s ringing. | 电话响了 |
[34:22] | – Yeah. – I’m not showing anything. | -你好 -我这什么都没有 |
[34:24] | -Yeah. -It’s a cell phone. | -你好 -是部手机 |
[34:27] | We’re screwed. | 我们被耍了 |
[34:28] | I don’t have the frequency. | 我没有相关频段 |
[34:30] | – I’ll get back to you. – Jack? | -我晚点给你回电话 -杰克 |
[34:33] | It’s Gaines, there’s been a change of plans, | 我是盖恩斯 计划有变 |
[34:35] | but nothing you can’t handle. | 但你可以解决 |
[34:37] | Taped to the back of the phone | 在电话后面 |
[34:38] | is a set of keys with a remote. | 有串带遥控器的钥匙 |
[34:43] | Got ’em. | 拿到了 |
[34:44] | It’s for a parked car on Avenue 26, | 是用来开停在二十六街的一辆车 |
[34:46] | Nevada plates 782MOF. | 内达华牌照782MOF |
[34:49] | Find it with the remote. There’s a body in the trunk. | 用遥控钥匙找到它 后备箱有具尸体 |
[34:52] | Get rid of it. | 把它处理掉 |
[34:54] | What did he mean, a body? | 他什么意思 一具尸体 |
[34:55] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[34:56] | – Whose body is in the trunk? – I don’t know. | -后备箱是谁的尸体 -我不知道 |
[35:16] | Walk in front of me. | 在我前面走 |
[35:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:35] | Kneel up against that wall, | 现在面向墙跪下 |
[35:36] | interlocking fingers behind your head now. | 双手交叉放在头顶 |
[35:40] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:47] | My God. | 我的天 |
[36:09] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[36:11] | – We had a deal. – Shut up. | -我们说好的 -闭嘴 |
[36:15] | Put him in the car. | 把他带上车 |
[36:19] | That’s pretty quick work, George. | 动作可真快 乔治 |
[36:21] | Tracking me on a satellite? | 用卫星追踪我吗 |
[36:23] | I’m taking you in, Jack. | 你跟我走 杰克 |
[36:24] | He had evidence on the Palmer hit. | 他有帕尔默刺杀行动的证据 |
[36:28] | That’s why I broke him out. | 这就是我带他出来的原因 |
[36:34] | So, who was this? | 那么 这是谁 |
[36:36] | I don’t know yet. | 我目前还不清楚 |
[36:41] | You’re having quite a night here, aren’t you, Jack? | 这一晚可真够你折腾的 杰克 |
[36:45] | Now, why don’t you tell me what the hell is going on here? | 现在 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[36:48] | Unless you want me to throw you back to the cops. | 除非你想让我把你交给警察 |
[36:50] | They’re ready for you. | 他们已经等候多时了 |
[36:55] | There are people within the Agency | 局里有人 |
[36:56] | that are supporting the Palmer hit. | 参与帕尔默刺杀行动 |
[36:59] | That’s why Walsh and Baylor were killed. | 这也是沃尔什和贝勒被杀的原因 |
[37:00] | They found out about it. | 他们发现了此事 |
[37:02] | The truth is, I thought you were a part of it. | 事实是 我认为你也牵涉其中 |
[37:05] | I apologize if I was wrong. | 如果我错了我向你道歉 |
[37:08] | George, as crazy as this sounds, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 乔治 听起来很扯 但你必须得相信我 |
[37:12] | This is gonna look very bad for us | 如果帕尔默今晚出了什么事 |
[37:13] | if something happens to Palmer tonight. | 对你我来说后果都很严重 |
[37:23] | So what’s next? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[37:24] | I need to take the body down to CTU and try to make an ID. | 我要把尸体送去反恐组看能不能确认身份 |
[37:29] | I’ll go grill Penticoff, get what I can out of him. | 我去拷问下彭蒂科夫 看能问出点什么 |
[37:34] | We never had this conversation, all right? | 我们这番谈话就当没发生 对吧 |
[37:35] | Right. | 对 |
[37:36] | I’ll be at District. | 我这回分区里 |
[37:38] | Okay, call the precinct, tell them we’ve recovered Penticoff. | 和局里说 告诉他们我们抓到彭蒂科夫了 |
[37:59] | What have we got? | 有什么收获 |
[38:00] | Body. Male. Badly mutilated. | 一具尸体 男性 血肉模糊 |
[38:02] | I need a positive ID as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快确认身份 |
[38:03] | Who’s our best forensic? | 我们最好的法医是谁 |
[38:05] | Tanaka. | 田中 |
[38:06] | Bring him in. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 叫他过来 我十分钟到 |
[38:08] | – I’m on it. – Okay. | -我这就办 -好 |
[38:17] | Yes, doctor | 好的 医生 |
[38:18] | I need a clamp, please. | 帮我拿个钳子 |
[38:23] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[38:24] | Jack, did you find out anything? | 杰克 有什么发现 |
[38:26] | Maybe, I’m not sure yet. | 我现在还不确定 |
[38:28] | What have you been doing? | 你都在忙什么 |
[38:29] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. I’ll explain to you then. | 我二十分钟到 到时候再向你解释 |
[38:32] | – All right. – Is Janet out of surgery? | -好 -珍妮特做完手术了吗 |
[38:34] | Not yet. She should be soon. | 还没 应该快了 |
[38:36] | Good. It’s really important that I talk to her. | 好 我和她谈谈很重要 |
[38:39] | I know it sounds crass sweetheart, | 我知道这听起来有点冷血 亲爱的 |
[38:40] | but she’s our only link to Kimberly. | 但她是我们找到金柏莉的唯一线索 |
[38:43] | Hang in there, honey. | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[38:45] | I love you. I’m on my way, okay? | 我爱你 我就来 好吗 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:14] | Just be cool. | 冷静点 |
[39:32] | We’d like our money now, if that’s, like, you know, okay. | 如果可以的话 把钱给我们吧 |
[39:38] | Just so we’re, like, you know, | 告诉我们 |
[39:40] | clear, what happened to the other girl? | 另外一个女孩到底怎么了 |
[39:43] | Janet? Like I told you, we had to kill her. | 珍妮特 我告诉你了 我们把她杀了 |
[39:48] | My people tell me, that someone that fits her description | 我的人告诉我 有个和她描述相吻合的女孩被带去了 |
[39:50] | was taken to a hospital near to where you were. | 被带去了你们之前所在附近的医院 |
[39:54] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[39:59] | Well, the thing is…. | 情况是这样的 |
[40:04] | maybe she wasn’t quite dead. | 也许她没死透 |
[40:09] | I’ll tell you, Dan… | 我告诉你 丹 |
[40:10] | you’re either dead or you’re not dead. | 要么活着 要么死 |
[40:13] | There’s no such thing as “Sort of dead.” | 没有所谓的”半死不活” |
[40:16] | Here, let me show you. | 我来给你举个例子 |
[40:18] | No! | 不要 |
[40:27] | You’ve just been promoted. | 你升职了 |
[40:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:59] | We’re losing her. | 她快不行了 |
[41:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |