时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | She’s crashing, BP’s falling. Get Dr. Collier. | 她不行了 血压在下降 去叫科列尔医生 |
[00:24] | – She’s on her way. – What have we got? | -她在来的路上 -情况怎么样 |
[00:26] | BP’s dropping. She’s in V-tach. | 血压下降 她在室速 |
[00:28] | BP’s crashing at 90/50. | 血压降至90/50 |
[00:30] | Give her an amp of epi, and let’s go at 200. | 给她一针肾上腺素 先用200焦耳 |
[00:32] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[00:34] | Epi’s in. | 打入肾上腺素 |
[00:37] | – Go ahead. – Start. | -来吧 -开始 |
[00:39] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[00:43] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[00:45] | – Again, 300. – 300. | -再来一次 300焦 -300焦 |
[00:47] | – 300. Charge. – Clear. | -300焦耳 充电完毕 -离手 |
[00:51] | Blood pressure still dropping. | 血压还在下降 |
[00:52] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[00:54] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[00:56] | – Go again. – 360. Charge. | -再来 -360焦耳 充电完毕 |
[00:59] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:03] | No rhythm. | 没反应 |
[01:09] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[01:12] | – Charge. – 360. Charge. | -充电 -360焦耳 充电完毕 |
[01:14] | – All right, clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[01:21] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[01:23] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪 |
[01:24] | I’m still on the West Side. | 我还在西区 |
[01:25] | You said you were coming to the hospital. | 你说过你要来医院的 |
[01:27] | I’ll be there soon. Is Janet out of surgery yet? | 我马上来 珍妮特的手术做完了吗 |
[01:29] | There’s been a complication. They’re working on it now. | 出现了并发症 医生们正在想办法 |
[01:33] | Listen to me. Do not let | 听我说 千万不要 |
[01:34] | anyone near Janet who doesn’t belong there. | 让任何外人靠近珍妮特 |
[01:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:38] | I think she might be in danger. | 我认为她有危险 |
[01:39] | From whom? | 谁对她有危险 |
[01:40] | I’ll explain when I get there. | 我到了会解释的 |
[01:41] | – Until then, do not mention this to anyone, okay? – Okay. | -我到之前别和任何人提起这事 -好的 |
[01:44] | – I’ll be there soon. – Okay. | -我很快就到 -好的 |
[01:46] | Give her another amp of epi at 360. | 再给她一支肾上腺素 360焦耳 |
[01:47] | Epi’s in. | 推入肾上腺素 |
[01:49] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:59] | Whose car? | 这是谁的车 |
[02:00] | Penticoff was paid to pick it up and get rid of this. | 彭蒂科夫收了钱来拿车并把它处理掉 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God. Who is it? | 天啊 这是谁 |
[02:08] | That’s what you’re gonna find out. | 这是你要查明的 |
[02:09] | But somehow all of this is connected to Senator Palmer. | 但这些都和参议员帕尔默有关 |
[02:14] | Didn’t leave much of his face. | 脸被毁得面目不清 |
[02:16] | They also cut his fingers and pulled his teeth. | 他们还割了他的手指 拔了他的牙齿 |
[02:18] | Is forensics here yet? | 法医到了吗 |
[02:19] | Not yet, he’s on his way. | 还没 他在路上 |
[02:22] | Call me as soon as you’ve got a name. | 你查到名字马上告诉我 |
[02:29] | Nina, I need a favor. | 尼娜 帮我个忙 |
[02:32] | It’s starting to add up, Jack. | 你要求太多了吧 杰克 |
[02:35] | Don’t let anyone know I requisitioned this for personal use. | 别让人知道我为个人原因调用这个资源 |
[02:38] | Personal use? | 个人原因 |
[02:39] | Yes, could you please pass me through to hospital security? | 你好 请帮我接通医院警卫处 |
[02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | You know Kim’s friend, the one she went out with tonight? | 金的朋友 就是今晚和她一起出去的那个 |
[02:47] | She turned up at St. Mark’s ER. She got hit by a car. | 她进了圣马克医院急诊室 她被车撞了 |
[02:50] | Does she know where Kimberly is? | 她知道金柏莉在哪吗 |
[02:52] | It’s the only chance I’ve got. | 她是我们的唯一机会 |
[02:53] | I’m meeting Teri at the hospital now. | 我要在医院和特里碰头 |
[02:54] | Get me that name. Yes, hello? | 一定要查出那人的名字 你好 |
[02:57] | My name is Jack Bauer, I’m a federal agent. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 我是联邦探员 |
[02:59] | I’m coming to you now. | 我现在要过来 |
[03:01] | But I wanted to give you a heads-up on one of your patients. | 但我想提醒你们注意你们的一名病人 |
[03:04] | I think her life might be in danger. | 我认为她可能会有生命危险 |
[03:07] | Yes, I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Her name is Janet York. | 是的 我十分钟内到 她叫珍妮特·约克 |
[03:16] | Jack requisitioned a chopper 15 minutes ago | 杰克15分钟前调用了一架直升机 |
[03:18] | but he didn’t log a destination. Where’s he going? | 但他没有登记去处 他要去哪 |
[03:21] | He’s tracking a lead. | 他在追踪一条线索 |
[03:22] | Ignoring protocol again. | 又无视规章制度 |
[03:23] | First he assaults an agent to avoid lockdown. | 先是为了逃避封锁袭击了一名探员 |
[03:26] | Then he breaks a prisoner out of jail. | 然后又帮一个犯人逃狱 |
[03:28] | What’s the hell’s going on here? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[03:28] | I thought we were suppose to be… | 我还以为我们该 |
[03:30] | Stop following me, Tony! | 别再跟着我了 托尼 |
[03:34] | I prefer to think of it as watching your back. | 我觉得我这是在保护你 |
[03:36] | When I need your help, I’ll ask for it. | 我需要你帮忙的时候 我会说的 |
[03:57] | Yeah, we got a little off-schedule, but we’re good now. | 是的 我们延误了一会 但是现在没事了 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I know. It’s already done. | 我知道 已经完成了 |
[04:10] | See what happens when you lie? | 看看对我撒谎的下场 |
[04:15] | Don’t ever lie to me, Rick. | 永远别对我撒谎 瑞克 |
[04:16] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[04:18] | Oh, I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[04:20] | Now bury your friend. | 把你朋友埋了吧 |
[04:22] | – Where? – In the ground. | -埋哪里 -埋地里 |
[04:52] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[04:54] | What do you mean, “we”? | “我们”是什么意思 |
[04:56] | I don’t know how you hooked up with these guys. | 我不知道你是怎么和这帮人扯上的 |
[04:57] | They obviously don’t trust you. | 但他们显然不信任你 |
[04:59] | You just saw Gaines kill your friend. | 你刚也看到盖恩斯杀了你朋友 |
[05:02] | He’s not gonna let you walk away. | 他不会就这么让你离开的 |
[05:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:04] | The only way either of us is going to stay alive is if get.. | 我们俩活着出去唯一的办法就是 |
[05:07] | I said shut up! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[05:21] | Sources close to the campaign say the Senator spent the night | 竞选团队身边的知情人士称参议员晚上 |
[05:24] | working on a party unification speech | 在写一篇政党联合的讲话稿 |
[05:26] | which he’s set to deliver later. | 计划于晚些时候发表 |
[05:29] | How did you get past Secret Service? | 你是怎么躲过特工处的 |
[05:32] | Good to see you too, Sherry. | 见到你很高兴 雪莉 |
[05:33] | You listen. David has to prep for a breakfast meeting. | 你给我听着 大卫要准备早餐会 |
[05:36] | And the polls are opening in an hour, so whatever you’re doing… | 投票一个小时内就要开始 无论你想干什么 |
[05:39] | David asked me to come. | 大卫让我来的 |
[05:41] | – Why, Carl? – I don’t know. | -为什么 卡尔 -我不知道 |
[05:53] | I gotta get ready, and so do you. | 我要去做准备了 你也是 |
[06:02] | So, what’s the big emergency, David? | 有什么紧急情况 大卫 |
[06:04] | – Thought we had a game plan. – We did. | -我以为我们都计划好了 -没错 |
[06:07] | Until I found out that my son lied to me. | 直到我发现我儿子对我撒了谎 |
[06:11] | That he’s been lying for seven years. | 而且七年以来他一直在撒谎 |
[06:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[06:17] | Why would Maureen Kingsley | 如果不是真的 为什么莫林·金斯利 |
[06:20] | run a story this big unless it were true? | 会写这么劲爆的报导 |
[06:22] | Are you saying you believe her accusation about Keith? | 你是说你相信她对基斯的指控吗 |
[06:26] | I’m saying, my son was involved in Gibson’s death | 我是说 我儿子和吉布森的死有关 |
[06:29] | and you covered it up. | 而你掩盖了事实 |
[06:31] | Not only from the law, from me. | 避开了法律 也避开了我 |
[06:35] | – David. – Someone altered the hospital records | -大卫 -有人篡改了医院的记录 |
[06:38] | to make it look like Keith wasn’t involved. | 让它看起来和基斯没关系 |
[06:41] | That could only have been you. | 这只能是你干的 |
[06:46] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[06:50] | and tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[06:54] | You sure you want to know? | 你确定你想知道吗 |
[06:56] | You might not like what you find if you open that door. | 如果要追究 你可能不会喜欢事情真相 |
[07:00] | It’s already open. I’m listening. | 已经在追究了 说吧 |
[07:14] | The night Gibson raped Nicole | 吉布森强奸妮可的那晚 |
[07:17] | while Sherry was still at the hospital | 那时雪莉还在医院 |
[07:19] | and you were flying back, | 而你在回来的飞机上 |
[07:21] | Keith went to see Gibson. | 基斯去找了吉布森 |
[07:25] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[07:27] | Keith told me. Your son came to me, David. | 基斯告诉我的 你儿子来找我的 大卫 |
[07:31] | He said Gibson pulled a knife. | 他说吉布森掏出了一把刀 |
[07:32] | I… took him at his word. It was an accident. | 我相信了他 那是个意外 |
[07:36] | He was defending himself. | 他是正当防卫 |
[07:39] | So you made it look like…Keith was never there. | 所以你就把报告做得好像基斯从未出现在现场 |
[07:43] | As far as I was concerned, he never was. | 就我当时看来 他确实没去 |
[07:45] | Why didn’t we just go to the police? | 为什么不去找警察 |
[07:48] | If it really was self-defense, Keith would have been cleared. | 如果确实是正当防卫 基斯可以自证清白 |
[07:51] | Maybe. But your career would have been over. | 也许可以 但你的职业生涯就完蛋了 |
[07:54] | Gibson was white, David. | 吉布森是白人 大卫 |
[07:59] | I still wouldn’t have covered it up. | 即使如此我还是不会掩盖真相 |
[08:02] | Are you so sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:04] | It was my decision, not yours. | 这是我的决定 由不得你 |
[08:12] | I don’t want you anywhere near me | 从今以后我不想要你靠近我 |
[08:16] | or my family, ever again. | 或是我的家人 |
[08:20] | You have never needed me more than you need me now. | 你现在比任何时候都需要我 |
[08:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:38] | Before you finish crucifying me, | 在你把我送上绞刑架之前 |
[08:43] | save some nails for your wife. | 记得也为你老婆套根绳 |
[08:46] | Sherry didn’t know anything about this. | 雪莉对此一无所知 |
[08:49] | No? | 是吗 |
[08:50] | How do you think Keith got to me in the first place? | 你觉得基斯当初为什么会来找我 |
[09:31] | – What are you doing? – What does it look like? | -你干什么 -你说呢 |
[09:35] | – I said, I don’t need.. – I heard. | -我说了我不需要 -我听见了 |
[09:56] | You think I wanted to leave Janet there? | 你以为我想把珍妮特留在那里吗 |
[10:00] | Everything just got so crazy. | 事态突然控制不住了 |
[10:06] | All we had to do was hang out with you guys. | 我们需要做的只是和你们一起玩 |
[10:08] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 不应该有人受伤的 |
[10:10] | None of this was supposed to go down. | 事情不该变成这样的 |
[10:12] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为事情会怎么样 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:16] | Smoking that’s really gonna help. | 抽烟还真是会有所帮助呢 |
[10:19] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信事情会这样 |
[10:20] | It is, and you can sit there feeling sorry for yourself | 事情已经这样了 你要么坐在那自怜自艾 |
[10:23] | or you can get up and | 要么你就站起来 |
[10:24] | help me figure out a way to get us out of here. | 帮我想想逃离这里的方法 |
[10:53] | – West side. – Copy that. | -西翼 -明白 |
[10:56] | Claude Davenport, Hospital Security. | 我是克劳德·达文波特 医院警卫 |
[10:57] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:58] | Thanks for mobilizing your people on such short notice. | 多谢能在这么短的时间内调动你的人手 |
[11:00] | I put a man at each end of the ICU corridor, | 我在重症监护室走廊两头分别安排了警卫 |
[11:02] | it should lock it down pretty tight. | 可以说密不透风 |
[11:03] | They know not to let anyone in or out? | 他们知道不要让人进出吗 |
[11:05] | – Only hospital staff, like you asked. – Good. | -如你要求 只让医护人员进出 -很好 |
[11:07] | Wanna let me know what this is about? | 能让我知道这是为什么吗 |
[11:08] | I wish I could. | 我也想搞明白 |
[11:11] | – Teri. – Jack. | -特里 -杰克 |
[11:15] | – Thank God. – It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m here now. | -谢天谢地 -没事了 我来了 |
[11:20] | Oh, Don’t leave me. Don’t ever leave me again, okay? | 别离开我 再也别离开我好吗 |
[11:23] | I promise. I won’t leave. | 我保证 我不会离开的 |
[11:26] | Agent Bauer, I’m gonna be walking the floor if you need anything. | 鲍尔探员 我去楼道巡逻 有需要就找我 |
[11:29] | Thank you, Claude. | 谢谢 克劳德 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[11:41] | – Tell me about Janet. – She’s stable. | -珍妮特怎么样 -她情况稳定 |
[11:45] | – Can she talk? – No, not yet. | -她能说话了吗 -还不能 |
[11:48] | What did you mean before about her being in danger? | 你之前说她有危险是什么意思 |
[11:51] | Danger from whom? | 谁对她有危险 |
[11:52] | Someone who doesn’t want her talking to me. | 一个不希望她和我说话的人 |
[11:54] | You must be Jack? | 你就是杰克吧 |
[11:57] | Alan, yeah, this is my husband, Jack. | 艾伦 没错 这是我丈夫杰克 |
[12:00] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:02] | Alan’s been a great friend tonight, Jack. | 艾伦今晚很仗义 杰克 |
[12:05] | I’m glad your daughter’s okay. | 很高兴你女儿没事 |
[12:06] | Thank You. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[12:09] | Gave us a good scare, but she pulled through. | 把我们吓坏了 但她挺了过来 |
[12:12] | When she’s up to it, | 当她准备好的时候 |
[12:12] | I’m going to need to ask her a few questions. | 我要问她几个问题 |
[12:15] | Jack, my daughter’s been through a lot. | 杰克 我女儿经受了太多 |
[12:20] | If the doctor says it’s okay. | 如果医生说可以就行 |
[12:25] | The guys that Kim and Janet were with tonight, | 今晚跟金和珍妮特在一起的那些人 |
[12:27] | Teri told me you didn’t know them. | 特里告诉我你不认识他们 |
[12:30] | No… no, Janet never mentioned them. | 不认识 珍妮特从没提过他们 |
[12:32] | Are you close to Janet? | 你和珍妮特亲近吗 |
[12:36] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[12:37] | But you don’t know who she goes out with on a school night? | 但你却不知道她在周中晚上和谁一起出去 |
[12:39] | – Jack? – No, not tonight, I didn’t. | -杰克 -不知道 今晚的我不认识 |
[12:42] | But apparently you didn’t either. | 但显然你也不认识 |
[12:44] | – What are you doing? – Trying to find where our daughter is. | -你在干什么 -试图找到我们的女儿 |
[12:46] | By treating Alan as a suspect? | 把艾伦当作嫌犯吗 |
[12:48] | He can handle a few questions. I mean, | 问几个问题没事的 |
[12:49] | you understand that right? Our daughter’s still missing. | 你能理解我吧 我们的女儿依然失踪 |
[12:52] | Of course I do. | 我当然理解 |
[12:53] | Alan, would you excuse us for a minute, please? | 艾伦 给我们独处一下好吗 |
[12:56] | Jack, what’s going on? I don’t know what you’ve been doing | 杰克 怎么了 我不知道你在过去五小时 |
[12:59] | for the last five hours, but Alan was with me tonight. | 做了些什么 但是艾伦今晚和我在一起 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry if that makes you feel bad, but it makes me feel | 如果这事让你糟心我很抱歉 但我觉得 |
[13:05] | Hold on one minute. | 稍等 |
[13:07] | I’m here to see my brother. | 我来见我弟弟 |
[13:10] | My bag? I’m not gonna open my briefcase. | 我的包 我才不会打开我的包 |
[13:11] | I’m here to see my brother. | 我是来见我弟弟的 |
[13:12] | – What’s the problem here? – There’s no problem. | -什么情况 -没什么情况 |
[13:16] | Sir. | 先生 |
[13:17] | what do you got in the briefcase? | 你公文包里有什么 |
[13:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 关你什么事 |
[13:19] | What’s in the briefcase? | 公文包里是什么 |
[13:22] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[13:25] | – What is this? – It’s my medication. | -这是什么 -我的药 |
[13:28] | What kind of medication? | 哪种药 |
[13:29] | Ben? | 本 |
[13:31] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[13:31] | Virgil’s in pain. You aren’t giving him what he needs! | 维吉尔很痛苦 你们没有满足他的需要 |
[13:34] | We’re taking good care of your brother. I told you that yesterday. | 我们在照顾你弟弟 我昨天告诉过你 |
[13:37] | His brother’s in detox. | 他弟弟在戒毒 |
[13:39] | He’s been trying to sneak him drugs all week. | 他整周都想着给他弟弟偷带毒品进来 |
[13:40] | You guys don’t get it! | 你们不懂 |
[13:42] | That’s it, out! Let’s go! | 够了 出去 走吧 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:13] | What did Carl want? | 卡尔想干什么 |
[14:20] | I know about Keith. | 我知道基斯的事了 |
[14:23] | Know what about Keith? | 基斯的什么事 |
[14:27] | That he went to Carl to cover up the Gibson boy’s death. | 他去找卡尔掩盖吉布森之死的事 |
[14:31] | Keith was there, wasn’t he, Sherry? | 基斯在现场 对不对 雪莉 |
[14:33] | Just because Carl wants to feed you some story doesn’t mean– | 卡尔给你编故事并不意味着 |
[14:37] | Are you sure you’re not the one that’s feeding me the story? | 你确定不是你自己在给我编故事 |
[14:49] | The thing I can’t understand, | 我不明白的是 |
[14:53] | what I keep asking myself | 我一直问自己 |
[14:57] | is why you hid this from me? | 你为什么要把这事瞒着我 |
[15:05] | – I wanted to tell you, David, I.. – But you didn’t. | -我想要告诉你的 大卫 -但你没有 |
[15:08] | – Carl said you’d be exposed! – Don’t put this on Carl! | -卡尔说你会遭殃的 -别怪在卡尔头上 |
[15:12] | You keep your own counsel, Sherry. You always have. | 你总是保守秘密 雪莉 一直都是 |
[15:17] | Nothing I say to you is | 无论我说什么 |
[15:19] | going to make you feel any better, I know that. | 都不会让你好受 我明白 |
[15:21] | I did what I thought was right, | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[15:23] | for our family and for your career. | 为了我们的家 也为了你的职业生涯 |
[15:38] | What about Nicole? | 妮可呢 |
[15:46] | Does she know, too? | 她也知道吗 |
[15:51] | We were protecting you. | 我们是在保护你 |
[15:53] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:56] | Or were you protecting your chance to move into the White House? | 还是在保护你进驻白宫的机会 |
[15:59] | I am as ambitious as you are, David. | 我和你一样雄心勃勃 大卫 |
[16:01] | That’s why you married me. | 这是你娶我的原因 |
[16:02] | No, I married you because I loved you. | 不 我娶你是因为我爱你 |
[16:05] | I thought we were working towards something together. | 我以为我们有着共同的目标 |
[16:07] | – We still are. – It doesn’t feel that way. | -我们现在还是 -我不这么觉得了 |
[16:10] | David. | 大卫 |
[16:15] | David, what are you gonna do? | 大卫 你要做什么 |
[16:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:21] | Look, you can be as angry at me as you want. | 你想怎么生我的气都行 |
[16:25] | But I’m telling you, we should do everything we can | 但我告诉你 我们要不顾一切 |
[16:28] | to keep this thing from coming out. | 来保证这事不泄露出去 |
[16:33] | It’s too late for that. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry to hear you say that | 听到你这么说 我很遗憾 |
[16:43] | because you’ll lose a lot more than the election if it does. | 因为如果事情泄露 你输掉的就不只是选举 |
[16:50] | Are you prepared to send our son to jail? | 你准备把我们的儿子送去监狱吗 |
[17:39] | Everything was always a game with Dan. | 对丹来说 所有事都是一场游戏 |
[17:42] | He acted like nothing could touch him. | 他就好像毫无畏惧 |
[17:44] | And I bought into it. | 而我相信了 |
[17:46] | So did Janet. | 珍妮特也信了 |
[17:48] | I’d give anything to turn back the clock. | 我愿付出一切让时光倒流 |
[17:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:54] | I spend every day trying to get away from my mother. | 我每天都在想着怎么远离我妈 |
[17:59] | Now I can’t stop wishing she were here. | 现在我却只希望她在身边 |
[18:04] | God, she must be freaking. | 天啊 她一定吓坏了 |
[18:07] | Must be nice, having a mom you like. | 有一个你喜欢的妈妈一定很棒 |
[18:10] | You don’t like yours? | 你不喜欢你妈妈吗 |
[18:13] | Not all women are meant to be mothers. | 不是所有女人都该成为母亲的 |
[18:17] | – Sorry. – It’s not your problem. | -抱歉 -不是你的错 |
[18:23] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[18:26] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[18:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:47] | Leave the shovel, unless you plan to use it on me. | 把铁铲放下吧 除非你想用它打我 |
[18:59] | When I come back, your friend better be in the ground. | 我回来的时候 你朋友最好已经被埋起来了 |
[19:20] | – Myers. – Any word on the John Doe yet? | -迈尔斯 -无名尸体有什么进展了 |
[19:24] | Perry estimates the time of death | 派里估计死亡时间 |
[19:25] | between 11:00 and 12:00 last night. | 是在昨晚的11点到12点之间 |
[19:27] | Before we were tipped on the Palmer hit. | 那是在我们得到暗杀帕尔默的线报之前 |
[19:28] | Is he close to making an ID? | 他快查出身份了吗 |
[19:30] | We did sent some tissue samples to the lab. | 我们给实验室送去了一些组织样本 |
[19:32] | They’re running his DNA against all databases. | 他们正在所有的数据库里比对DNA样本 |
[19:34] | No, that will take too long. | 不行 那样时间太长了 |
[19:36] | We’re going as fast as we can, Jack. | 我们已经尽力赶进度了 杰克 |
[19:37] | Put Jamey on it, we’ve got to take care of this now. | 让杰梅接电话 我们必须现在就搞定这事 |
[19:41] | – Did you find Kim? – No, not yet. | -你找到金了吗 -还没找到 |
[19:43] | – Is her friend all right? – She will be. | -她朋友没事吧 -会没事的 |
[19:45] | How about Teri? How’s she holding up? | 特里呢 她怎么样了 |
[19:47] | She’s fine, Nina. | 她挺好的 尼娜 |
[19:48] | What else is going on over there? | 你那边还有什么情况 |
[19:51] | I think I have to apologize for Jack. | 我应该替杰克说声抱歉 |
[19:55] | You don’t have to apologize for your husband. | 你不用为你的丈夫道歉 |
[19:57] | We’re all… pretty wound up. | 我们俩都 很紧张 |
[19:59] | Jack’s wound up a little tighter than the rest of us. | 杰克比我们绷得更紧 |
[20:04] | No argument here. | 这点我同意 |
[20:07] | I guess I’ve always accepted it as an occupational hazard. | 我一直都接受他这个职业病 |
[20:11] | I thought you told me that he sat behind a desk. | 我记得你跟我说他是坐办公室的 |
[20:15] | The truth is, half the time | 事实是 有一半的时间 |
[20:16] | I don’t know what he’s doing. He can’t tell me. | 我都不知道他在做什么 他不能告诉我 |
[20:19] | It’s a security thing. | 因为需要保密 |
[20:22] | Must be tough on you. | 对你来说一定很艰难 |
[20:25] | Sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[20:27] | But you deal with it. | 但是你能承受 |
[20:30] | Right now, he’s just worried about Kim. | 现在 他只是担心金 |
[20:33] | Hopefully, when Janet wakes up, | 希望等珍妮特醒过来 |
[20:34] | she’ll be able to tell us where she is. | 她能告诉我们金在哪里 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | Look, I gotta go. Call me back as soon as you’ve got anything. | 我得挂了 你那一有情况就马上给我打电话 |
[21:01] | Walk with me for a sec. | 跟我一起走走 |
[21:07] | What is it, Jack? Why is there all this security here? | 怎么了 杰克 为什么这里到处都是警卫 |
[21:13] | Who wants to hurt Janet? | 谁要伤害珍妮特 |
[21:19] | Today someone is going to try to kill David Palmer. | 今天有人想要杀害大卫·帕尔默 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:24] | That’s why I was brought in last night. | 这就是我昨晚被突然叫去的原因 |
[21:28] | Why is Janet in danger? | 为什么珍妮特会有危险 |
[21:31] | Because she was with Kim. | 因为她当时和金在一起 |
[21:36] | Our daughter’s missing. | 我们女儿失踪了 |
[21:39] | Are you saying it relates to an assassination attempt? | 你是说这事跟企图暗杀相关 |
[21:43] | They must know that I’ve been assigned to protect Palmer. | 他们一定是知道我被派去保护帕尔默了 |
[21:48] | And you think this person kidnapped Kim? | 你觉得这个人绑架了金 |
[21:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:55] | Teri. | 特里 |
[21:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:01] | I know this is all happening because of me. | 我知道这一切都是因为我 |
[22:07] | I’ve tried to keep a wall between my work and my family. | 我努力在工作和家庭之间砌起一道墙 |
[22:11] | The wall’s coming down, and now I don’t know what to do. | 这道墙就要倒塌了 而我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 没事 |
[22:33] | What do they… what do they want from you? | 他们 他们想从你这得到什么 |
[22:35] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[22:36] | What are the police doing? | 警察们都在做什么 |
[22:37] | I couldn’t call them. I can’t without risking Kim’s life. | 我不能报警 我不能拿金的生命去冒险 |
[22:41] | – What if it’s too late, Jack? – It’s not too late. | -如果来不及了怎么办 杰克 -来得及 |
[22:45] | Kim is okay. They took her for a reason, | 金没事 他们绑架她是有原因的 |
[22:47] | and that was not to hurt her. | 并不是为了要伤害她 |
[22:50] | – Okay. – Honey. | -好吧 -亲爱的 |
[22:59] | I promise you, we are going to get her back. | 我保证我们一定能把她找回来的 |
[23:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:34] | I need you in forensics. | 我需要你去法医那里 |
[23:35] | I’m about to crack the outer shell. | 我就要破解外层加密了 |
[23:37] | You said that two hours ago. | 你两个小时之前就这么说 |
[23:40] | This keycard is our best lead on the Palmer hit. | 这张门卡是调查谁想暗杀帕尔默的最佳线索 |
[23:42] | I’m not dropping the keycard. I’ve called in Milo. | 我没放弃破解门卡 我已经给麦罗打电话了 |
[23:45] | Milo’s an outside contractor. | 麦罗是外部承包商 |
[23:46] | Which is why we can trust him. | 这也是我们可以信任他的原因 |
[23:49] | I can do this. I’m as good as Milo. | 我能做到的 我跟麦罗一样厉害 |
[23:51] | Not with this kind of thing you’re not, and I can’t wait. | 这种工作你不在行 而且我等不了了 |
[23:56] | Jack wants you on this. | 杰克想让你调查无名尸体 |
[24:03] | I’ll brief you on the way. | 我在路上给你简报 |
[24:05] | He thinks it’s a male Caucasian…. | 他认为是个白人男性 |
[24:22] | – Who is it? – David. | -哪位 -大卫 |
[24:28] | Sorry to wake you like this, Mike, but something’s come up. | 抱歉叫醒你 麦克 但是出事了 |
[24:32] | I was hoping to keep you out of it. | 我本来不想让你趟这趟浑水的 |
[24:34] | I’m your Chief of Staff, David. | 我是你的幕僚长 大卫 |
[24:36] | I shouldn’t be kept out of anything. | 我就应该什么水都趟 |
[24:38] | It was a private matter. | 是私事 |
[24:39] | You’re running for president. Nothing’s private any more. | 你要竞选总统 就不再有什么私事可言 |
[24:51] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:53] | They moved Janet upstairs to the ICU. | 他们把珍妮特送到楼上的重症监护室了 |
[24:55] | She’s out of recovery? | 她已经恢复意识了 |
[24:57] | She’s a little groggy, but she’s awake. | 她还有些昏沉无力 但是她醒过来了 |
[25:00] | – Alan, that’s wonderful. – Yeah, thank you. | -艾伦 那真是太好了 -是啊 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Alan, I owe you an apology. I’m sorry. | 艾伦 我欠你一句抱歉 对不起 |
[25:05] | You don’t need to be. | 你不用这么说 |
[25:05] | I understand exactly what you’re going through. | 我非常理解你目前所经历的 |
[25:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:14] | – Bauer. – We found something. | -鲍尔 -我们有新发现 |
[25:16] | X-rays show a surgical pin in John Doe’s ankle. | X光片显示无名尸体的脚踝里有一颗医用钢钉 |
[25:19] | Turns out it’s not standard. It’s custom-made, one-of-a-kind. | 而且不是标准型的 是定制的 独一无二 |
[25:22] | That means we can trace it to the surgeon who implanted it. | 也就是说我们可以追查到植入钢钉的外科医生 |
[25:25] | Jamey’s searching the AMA database, | 杰梅正在搜索美国医学会数据库 |
[25:28] | crosschecking it with the manufacturer. | 根据制造商交叉比对 |
[25:29] | Hopefully, we’ll have this guy’s name within the hour. | 但愿我们能在一个小时内查出这个人的名字 |
[25:31] | Sooner is better. I gotta go. | 越快越好 我得挂了 |
[25:33] | Call me as soon as you’ve got something. | 一有线索马上给我打电话 |
[25:41] | The minute Maureen breaks the story, | 一旦莫林播出这件事 |
[25:43] | you’ll free-fall in the polls. | 你的民意调查就会直线下降 |
[25:46] | Then the media will start churning this thing, 24/7. | 然后媒体就开始全天不间断地炒作 |
[25:49] | They’ll pick you clean, then go to work on the bones. | 他们会把你挑得一毛不剩 然后继续剔骨头 |
[25:52] | Chances are, the party will try to cut bait. | 有可能党内会当机立断地放弃你 |
[25:55] | So I’d say you’re textbook unelectable. | 你应该是典型的不可能获选 |
[26:02] | So I’m right to withdraw from the race. | 所以我退出竞选是对的 |
[26:04] | No, that’s the last thing you should do. | 不 那是你最不应该做的事 |
[26:07] | You just got through telling me I can’t win. | 可你刚刚说了一大通我赢不了的话 |
[26:09] | I told you what to expect so you can. | 我是告诉你可能会发生什么 这样你还能赢 |
[26:12] | If we handle this right, I think you can come back from this. | 如果我们处理得当 我觉得你能再爬起来 |
[26:18] | David. | 大卫 |
[26:20] | You’re the most important presidential candidate | 你是这个国家长久以来 |
[26:23] | this country’s had in a long time. | 最重要的总统候选人 |
[26:26] | Like it or not, fair or not, you’re making history. | 你喜欢与否 公平与否 你都在创造历史 |
[26:34] | My son was involved in another man’s death. | 我的儿子和另一个人的死有关 |
[26:40] | It was an accident. | 那是一场事故 |
[26:41] | Okay, then what if some judge rules it was… | 好吧 如果某个法官把这事判定为事故 |
[26:45] | How do we justify the cover-up? | 我们如何为掩盖事实辩护 |
[26:48] | All of them | 所有人 |
[26:51] | Sherry, Keith, Nicole | 雪莉 基斯 妮可 |
[26:55] | kept this from the police. | 都瞒着警方 |
[26:57] | I don’t want to seem crass, | 我不想听上去很无情 |
[26:59] | but the important thing is you didn’t cover it up. | 但重要的是你并没有隐瞒 |
[27:03] | You didn’t know. | 你当时不知道 |
[27:06] | What does that say about me? | 这说明了我是怎么样的人 |
[27:15] | Not knowing the most important things about my family. | 连我自己家里最重要的事情都不知道 |
[27:19] | I’m not saying it’s not a hard sell. | 我没说会很容易让选民相信 |
[27:22] | The election is still six months away. | 大选还有六个月 |
[27:28] | The voters know how to forgive. | 选民们会原谅的 |
[27:33] | You just have to know how to ask for it. | 你只需要知道怎么请求原谅就可以了 |
[27:39] | Do you still want the job, David? | 你还想不想当总统 大卫 |
[27:42] | You know I do. | 你知道我想当 |
[27:44] | Then you need to come out with the story yourself | 那就需要你赶在莫林·金斯利之前 |
[27:48] | before Maureen Kingsley. | 自己把故事讲出来了 |
[27:54] | Make it the first thing you say at the breakfast. | 明天早餐会的第一件事就是坦白这件事 |
[28:06] | I just don’t know how my family’s going to feel about that. | 我只是不知道我的家人会怎么想 |
[28:10] | Find out fast, because you can’t do this without them. | 赶快弄清楚 因为没有他们你做不成这事 |
[28:17] | When you come clean | 你全盘托出的时候 |
[28:20] | be damned sure your family is standing next to you. | 一定要确认你的家人都站在你的旁边 |
[28:29] | I did an extensive neurological exam which showed no spinal injury. | 我做了全面的神经检查 没发现脊椎损伤 |
[28:33] | She suffered multiple fractures, | 她有多发性骨折 |
[28:34] | but nothing she can’t recover from. | 但是都会康复的 |
[28:36] | What went wrong in surgery? | 术中出了什么状况 |
[28:37] | When they tried to stop internal bleeding, | 医生们试图止住内部出血的时候 |
[28:39] | she had a cardiac arrest. | 她的心脏停跳了 |
[28:40] | It happens sometimes. | 有时候会出现这种状况 |
[28:42] | But she’s okay now? | 但是她现在没事了 |
[28:43] | The next six hours will be critical, but I’m optimistic. | 接下来的六个小时比较危险 但我很乐观 |
[28:47] | Is it be possible to ask her a few questions? | 我们能问她几个问题吗 |
[28:49] | – When? – As soon as possible. | -什么时候 -越快越好 |
[28:51] | Our daughter’s missing | 我们的女儿失踪了 |
[28:52] | and Janet was the last person to see her. | 珍妮特是最后一个见到她的人 |
[28:54] | I’m not comfortable with her being interrogated. | 我不愿意让她接受审讯 |
[28:56] | I’m just talking about asking her one or two questions. | 我们只是问她一两个问题而已 |
[29:00] | I’ll leave it up to her father. | 还是由她的父亲决定吧 |
[29:07] | Let me go in first, make sure she’s up to it. | 让我先进去 看看她是否愿意 |
[29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:25] | You know what we should do when this is over? | 你知道这一切都结束之后我们应该做什么吗 |
[29:28] | Get some sleep? | 补补觉 |
[29:32] | We should take that trip we always talked about. | 我们应该去旅行 之前一直商量的那个路线 |
[29:34] | You know, up the coast into Canada. Just the three of us. | 沿着海岸线直到加拿大 就咱们三个 |
[29:39] | That sounds nice. | 听上去真不错 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry, Nina’s following up a lead. | 抱歉 尼娜在追查一条线索 |
[29:46] | That was quick. | 挺快呀 |
[29:48] | Do what I tell you, Jack, | 按我说的做 杰克 |
[29:49] | and you might see your daughter again. | 没准你还能见到你女儿 |
[29:51] | Say yes if you understand me. | 如果你听明白了就说 好 |
[29:55] | Answer me, Jack. | 回答我 杰克 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:00] | Now smile at your wife like nothing’s wrong | 就像没事一样对你的妻子笑一笑 |
[30:02] | and move away from the doors. | 然后远离门口 |
[30:13] | That’s right, we’re watching you. | 没错 我们都看着你呢 |
[30:20] | Walk away now, or Kimberly gets a bullet in her head. | 现在就走 不然就崩了金柏莉 |
[30:34] | The reception is really bad here. I’ll be right back. | 这信号特别不好 我马上就回来 |
[30:42] | Now continue down the hall. | 继续沿着走廊走 |
[30:48] | Come on Jack, I don’t have all day. | 快点杰克 我可没有一整天的时间 |
[30:55] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干什么 |
[30:57] | Go out the north entrance. | 从北门出去 |
[31:07] | Left. | 左边 |
[31:10] | Yes, I’m still watching you. | 对 我还盯着你呢 |
[31:13] | Let’s head out the north entrance. | 从北门出去 |
[31:20] | She’s a tough one, your daughter. | 你女儿真坚强 |
[31:22] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[31:27] | Would you rather go in alone? | 你想一个人 进去吗 |
[31:30] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[31:45] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[31:47] | Hello, Janet. | 你好 珍妮特 |
[31:52] | You’ve had a rough night, haven’t you? | 你这一夜挺难熬的吧 是不是 |
[31:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:03] | Where’s my father? | 我爸呢 |
[33:54] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
[33:55] | On your left, there’s a silver Taurus. | 在你左手边 有一辆银色的福特金牛 |
[34:01] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[34:02] | Get in. | 上车 |
[34:15] | Open the glove compartment. | 打开贮物箱 |
[34:17] | First prove to me that my daughter is still alive. | 先给我证明我女儿还活着 |
[34:23] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[34:24] | Kimberly? Are you okay? | 金柏莉 你没事吧 |
[34:26] | Yeah, they haven’t hurt me, but I’m– | 没事 他们还没伤害我 但是我 |
[34:31] | There’s a metal box inside the glove compartment. Take it out. | 贮物箱里有个金属盒子 拿出来 |
[34:45] | Tuck it in your ear. | 塞到耳朵里 |
[34:53] | Now say something. | 说话 |
[34:55] | If you hurt my daughter, I will kill you. | 你要是敢伤害我女儿 我就杀了你 |
[34:58] | Good. There’s a nice, clear signal. | 很好 信号又好又清晰 |
[35:01] | You won’t need your phone anymore. Lose it out the window. | 你用不上手机了 从窗户扔出去吧 |
[35:07] | Out the window, Jack. | 扔出去 杰克 |
[35:19] | The keys are on the seat next to you. | 钥匙就在你旁边的座位上 |
[35:27] | Where do you want me to go? | 你想让我去哪 |
[35:30] | You’re going to the office, like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 去办公室 |
[35:32] | – CTU? – That’s where you work. | -反恐组吗 -你就在那工作的啊 |
[36:05] | This is Jack Bauer. Leave a message. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 请留言 |
[36:07] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪 |
[36:09] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[36:11] | – Where’s Jack? – He went to take a call. | -杰克呢 -他去接电话了 |
[36:14] | I need to talk to him. | 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[36:15] | Why, what did Janet say? Does she know something? | 为什么 珍妮特说什么了 她知道些什么 |
[36:17] | They were trying to escape. | 她们当时想逃跑来着 |
[36:19] | Escape from whom? | 从谁那逃出来 |
[36:20] | A couple of boys who got too aggressive. | 一帮太过野蛮的小伙子 |
[36:22] | She doesn’t know if Kim got away. | 她不知道金是不是逃出来了 |
[36:24] | Kim would have called if she did. | 金要是逃出来会打电话的 |
[36:25] | Janet says that they were being held in a house up in Bel Air. | 珍妮特说她们当时被关在贝艾尔市一幢房子里 |
[36:28] | That’s the address? | 这是地址吗 |
[36:29] | We should give it to the police. | 我们应该交给警察 |
[36:31] | Jack is the police. | 杰克就是警察 |
[36:38] | Jack, pick up. | 杰克 快接电话啊 |
[36:39] | This is Jack Bauer. Leave a message. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 请留言 |
[36:40] | He’s not answering. Jack, listen, it’s me again. | 他没接 杰克 还是我 |
[36:43] | Janet may know where Kimberly is. | 珍妮特可能知道金柏莉在哪 |
[36:45] | Would you please call me as soon as you get this, Okay? | 听到留言之后尽快给我回电话 好吗 |
[36:50] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[36:55] | He was just here. He promised me he wouldn’t leave. | 他就在这来着 他答应我不会离开的 |
[36:58] | Keep trying him on his cell. I’ll call the police. | 继续给他打电话 我报警 |
[37:01] | No, I have to get there. | 不 我要去那里 |
[37:02] | If you want, I’ll take you. | 如果你想去 我就带你去 |
[37:03] | – Well, what about Janet? – She’s sleeping. | -那 珍妮特怎么办 -她在休息 |
[37:06] | Dr. Collier says she’s not in any danger | 科列尔医生说她已经脱离危险了 |
[37:08] | and she’ll be out for a couple of hours, Okay? | 她几小时之后就没问题了 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | I guess I’ll just call from the car. | 我在路上再给他打电话吧 |
[38:09] | Come on, move it. | 快点 走啊 |
[38:34] | Sorry, man. | 对不住了 哥们 |
[38:43] | – We’re gonna be okay. – Maybe. | -我们会没事的 -可能吧 |
[38:48] | I just spoke to my dad. | 我刚跟我爸说话了 |
[38:49] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[38:50] | Gaines put me on the phone with him. | 盖恩斯让我跟他通话的 |
[38:52] | What does Gaines want from your dad? | 盖恩斯想从你爸那得到什么 |
[38:53] | – Money? – No. | -钱吗 -不是 |
[38:55] | I’m not sure, but I don’t think it’s about money. | 我不确定 但我觉得应该不是钱 |
[38:58] | My dad’s gonna get us out. | 我爸会把咱们救出去的 |
[39:00] | He doesn’t even know where we are. | 他都不知道我们在哪里 |
[39:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[39:06] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[39:28] | What’s up, Milo? | 怎么了 麦罗 |
[39:29] | Did you try using an S-box inversion on that keycard? | 你试过用密码置换盒逆推那张门卡吗 |
[39:32] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么 |
[39:35] | I don’t know, it’s just the fastest way into a file that size. | 没什么 那是解开那么大的文件的最快方法 |
[39:39] | Your hunch on the AMA database paid off. | 你的美国医学会数据库的方法成功了 |
[39:42] | We just ID’d our John Doe. | 我们刚弄清无名尸体的身份 |
[40:15] | What happened to your wrist? You didn’t have that before. | 你手腕怎么了 你之前没有那个伤的 |
[40:18] | Yeah, I did. | 有啊 |
[40:20] | – It happened back at the furniture store. – Oh. | -在家具店的时候弄得 -这样 |
[40:24] | Maybe that’s Jack. | 可能是杰克打来的 |
[40:26] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[40:27] | Teri. Hi, it’s Nina Myers. | 特里 你好 我是尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[40:29] | Oh, hi, Nina. | 你好 尼娜 |
[40:31] | I have some important information for Jack. | 我有一些重要信息要告诉杰克 |
[40:33] | He’s not answering and I know he’s with you. | 他没接电话 我知道他跟你在一起 |
[40:36] | No, he was, but he went to take a call a couple minutes ago. | 不 刚才在来着 几分钟前去接了个电话 |
[40:39] | I thought it was from you. | 我以为是你给他打的 |
[40:41] | No, I haven’t spoken to him in almost half an hour. | 不是 我差不多半个小时没跟他通话了 |
[40:44] | Then you don’t know where he is? | 那你不知道他在哪里 |
[40:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:47] | Nina, what’s going on? | 尼娜 出什么事了 |
[40:50] | Um… listen Teri, if you hear from him first, | 特里 如果你先接到他的电话 |
[40:52] | can you give him a message? | 能给他带个口信吗 |
[40:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:56] | There’s a murder victim he asked me to ID. | 他让我查一个凶杀案受害者的身份 |
[40:59] | Tell him the murder victim’s name is Alan York. | 告诉他被杀的受害者名字叫艾伦·约克 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry, Nina, could you say that again please? | 对不起 尼娜 你能再说一遍吗 |
[41:08] | Alan York. He’s an accountant from the Valley. | 艾伦·约克 他是圣费尔南多谷的会计 |
[41:10] | Listen, I’ll give Jack the details when I speak to him. | 我跟杰克通话之后会告诉他详细信息 |
[41:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:19] | – Will you tell Jack? – Sure. | -你能转告杰克吗 -当然 |
[41:21] | Thanks, and if you hear from him, | 谢谢 如果你接到他的电话 |
[41:23] | tell him to call in? | 让他给我回话好吗 |
[41:24] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[41:30] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[41:31] | Yeah, that was just someone from Jack’s office trying to find him. | 没事 不过是杰克的同事打电话找他 |