时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now, terrorists are plottiing | 此时此刻有恐怖分子正计划 |
[00:15] | to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 行刺总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter have been kidnapped. | 我的妻子和女儿被绑架了 |
[00:21] | And the people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | This, is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:50] | Secret Service thinks the photographer | 特工处认为摄影师 |
[00:52] | may have been in on the assassination attempt. | 可能参与了刺杀行动 |
[00:55] | He hasn’t been seen since the breakfast. | 早餐之后就没见过他了 |
[00:58] | He was using the name “Martin Belkin.” | 他自称马丁·贝尔金 |
[01:00] | Follow up and report back to me in 30 minutes. | 查一下 三十分钟内向我汇报 |
[01:03] | I promised Division a threat assessment | 我向分局承诺过中午之前会出具一份 |
[01:05] | on Senator Palmer by noon. | 关于参议员帕尔默的风险评估 |
[01:07] | Check with Secret Service. I don’t want any overlap. | 跟特工处联系一下 内容不要有重叠 |
[01:13] | – Still no sign of Jack? – Nothing. | -还是没有杰克的消息吗 -没有 |
[01:51] | Cofell here. | 我是科菲尔 |
[01:52] | It’s Kevin. Something’s come up. | 我是凯文 有事找你 |
[01:54] | Meet me at the Nordhoff garage. | 在诺德霍夫停车场等我 |
[01:55] | That’s inconvenient, I’m already on my way to the airport. | 不太方便 我已经在去机场的路上了 |
[01:57] | This can’t wait. Meet me there as soon as possible. | 没时间了 尽快来找我 |
[02:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:05] | Mark, I have a change of plans. | 马克 计划有变 |
[02:07] | I’m meeting someone in the parking garage | 我要去诺德霍夫和威灵汉 |
[02:08] | at the corner of Nordhoff and Willingham. | 交叉路口的停车场见一个人 |
[02:18] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:28] | Where’s Mark? | 马克呢 |
[02:33] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[02:37] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[02:40] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[03:01] | Give me the phone through the divider. | 把电话扔过来 |
[03:03] | Easy. Now. | 轻轻地 快 |
[03:15] | Get up against the door, and sit on your hands. | 贴着门 坐在你的手上 |
[03:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:20] | What do you want? Money? | 你要什么 钱吗 |
[03:22] | I don’t have much with me, but I’m sure I can find some. | 我现在没有多少 但是我可以找来钱 |
[03:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:27] | My name is Jack Bauer. Since midnight, | 我是杰克·鲍尔 凌晨的时候 |
[03:30] | my wife and daughter have been missing. | 我的妻子和女儿就失踪了 |
[03:31] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[03:32] | they’re being held by a colleague of yours. | 她们是被你同事劫持了 |
[03:34] | A man named Gaines. | 劫持者叫盖恩斯 |
[03:36] | Where are they? | 她们在哪 |
[03:39] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:40] | Where’s my wife and daughter? | 我妻子和女儿在哪 |
[03:44] | For God’s sakes, I’m just a businessman. | 老天啊 我只是一个商人 |
[03:46] | That’s right, an ordinary businessman riding around in a bulletproof limousine. | 是的 一个坐在防弹豪华轿车里的普通商人 |
[03:51] | – Yes, for protection. – From what? | -是的 只是为了自保 -谁想害你 |
[03:53] | People like you. | 你这样的人 |
[04:03] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[04:06] | Where is my family? | 我的家人在哪 |
[04:11] | I swear to you, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[04:22] | You’re a very good liar. | 你很善于骗人 |
[04:27] | But I’ve seen better. | 但是骗不了我 |
[04:31] | You stay put. | 待在这别动 |
[05:10] | It’s Nina Myers. | 我是尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[05:11] | Hey, it’s me. Can you talk? | 是我 方便说话吗 |
[05:13] | Let me open a secure line. | 我开一条安全的线路 |
[05:20] | Okay, we’re clear. | 好了 |
[05:21] | – Has Teri called back yet? – No. | -特里打回来过吗 -没有 |
[05:24] | What’s Green doing? | 格伦在干什么 |
[05:26] | She’s making herself at home in your office. | 她在你办公室 |
[05:28] | – She talk to you yet? – Yes. | -她和你聊天了吗 -聊了 |
[05:31] | I told her I severed all ties with you. | 我跟她说我和你彻底断绝了联系 |
[05:34] | From now on, I play on the side of the angels. | 从现在起我只做好事 |
[05:36] | – Did she buy any of it? – Not a word. | -她信了吗 -一点也没信 |
[05:38] | I’ve got Cofell. | 我抓到了科菲尔 |
[05:40] | What do you mean “Got”? | 什么叫”抓到了” |
[05:41] | I’ve got him in the back of his limousine. | 就在他自己豪华轿车的后排 |
[05:43] | – Has he told you anything? – I’m working on it. | -他告诉你什么信息了吗 -还在努力 |
[05:45] | In other words, you’ve kidnapped him. | 换言之你把他绑架了 |
[05:48] | He’s the only link to Teri and Kim that I’ve got. | 他是唯一一个与特里和金有联系的人 |
[05:50] | You don’t even know if he’s the right Ted Cofell. | 你都不知道他是不是真的泰德·科菲尔 |
[05:53] | Every time I talk to you, you go further out on a limb. | 每次你打过来都感觉你越来越危险了 |
[05:56] | From the second they were taken, you tell me one thing | 她们俩被绑架那一刻起 你说出一件 |
[05:58] | I could have done differently. | 我有别的出路的事情 |
[06:00] | I don’t know, I guess you’re right. | 我不知道 我想你是对的 |
[06:02] | But, Jack, I don’t know how much longer I can cover for you. | 但是杰克 我不知道我还能帮你掩护多久 |
[06:05] | Nina, please. | 尼娜 求你了 |
[06:06] | Just focus and stay calm, I need you right now. | 保持专注和冷静 我现在需要你 |
[06:09] | Look, I don’t think Cofell will be easy to break. I need your help. | 我觉得很难让科菲尔招供 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:12] | You want me to put together | 你想让我在十五分钟之内 |
[06:13] | an interrogation profile in what? 15 minutes? | 帮你整理好审讯资料吗 |
[06:15] | I’ll give you about five. | 只有五分钟 |
[06:18] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[06:19] | If I can’t break Cofell, | 如果我不能撬开科菲尔 |
[06:20] | I won’t be able to find my family. Do you understand? | 我就找不到我的家人 你明白吗 |
[06:23] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力吧 |
[06:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna look for a place to lay low for a while. | 我去找个地方躲一段时间 |
[06:29] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快联系你的 |
[07:00] | Your father will find us. | 你爸爸会找到我们的 |
[07:03] | If he doesn’t, the people that work for him will. | 他找不到 他手下的人也会找到的 |
[07:05] | How? They don’t know where we are. | 怎么找 他们都不知道我们在哪 |
[07:07] | We don’t know where we are. | 我们自己都不知道 |
[07:08] | They were tracing the call, Kim. | 他们在查电话的源头 金 |
[07:12] | Did they find our location before the battery went dead? | 电话没电之前他们能查到吗 |
[07:15] | We have to hope that they did, yes. | 只能希望他们可以了 |
[07:21] | Sorry about the… phone. | 电话的事我很抱歉 |
[07:30] | Thank you for helping us. We were hoping– | 谢谢你帮助我们 我们希望 |
[07:32] | I don’t want to know anything. | 我什么都不想知道 |
[07:34] | Trust me, it’s better for you if I don’t know anything. | 相信我 我最好什么都不知道 |
[07:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:39] | Eli sent me in here to a get information from you guys. | 伊莱让我来打听一下你们的信息 |
[07:42] | But, can’t tell him what I don’t know, right? | 我不知道就没办法告诉他们 对吧 |
[07:46] | Whatever’s going on, don’t tell me about it. | 无论如何 什么都别告诉我 |
[07:50] | What’s he gonna do to you? | 他会对你做什么 |
[07:53] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[08:11] | – What’d they say? – Nothing, man. | -她们怎么说 -什么都没说 |
[08:13] | Dude, don’t hold out on me. | 哥们 别在我这耍花招 |
[08:14] | I told you they don’t trust me. | 我说过了他们不相信我 |
[08:15] | I saw the way that kid looks at you, | 我看到过那孩子看你的眼神 |
[08:17] | she must have said something. | 她肯定说了什么 |
[08:19] | Who was the guy I talked to? Was it her father? | 和我讲话的是谁 是她爸爸吗 |
[08:21] | – They wouldn’t say. – You’re lying. | -她们不肯说 -你骗人 |
[08:27] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[08:29] | Leave him alone. | 别打他了 |
[08:59] | I was reviewing the report on the passenger list. | 我刚才在看乘客名单的报告 |
[09:02] | There was an anomaly in first class? | 头等舱有问题 |
[09:04] | Yeah, the manifest had been altered to look like | 旅客名单被修改过 |
[09:06] | there was an empty seat, but we don’t think there was one. | 看上去是有一个空位 但我们并不这么认为 |
[09:09] | Who was actually in the seat? | 那座位上的是谁 |
[09:11] | The photographer, Martin Belkin. | 那个摄影师 马丁·贝尔金 |
[09:13] | So the real photographer was killed in the explosion. | 所以真正的摄影师在爆炸中遇害了 |
[09:16] | And the assassin took his place at the breakfast. | 刺客在早餐的时候和他换了位置 |
[09:19] | He was enough of a look-alike to fool security. | 他和摄影师长像相近到足以混过安检 |
[09:20] | And, according to Secret Service, | 据特工处的消息 |
[09:22] | he had a legitimate ID, not a forgery. | 他还有合法的身份证件 不是伪造的 |
[09:24] | How did he get it? | 他怎么拿到的 |
[09:25] | That, we’re still working on. | 我们还在调查 |
[09:32] | – Myers? – Hey, it’s me. | -迈尔斯 -是我 |
[09:35] | Hi, Bill, can you hang on a minute? | 比尔 稍等一下 |
[09:39] | It’s Bill Warner, at the Bureau. | 是联邦调查局的比尔·沃纳 |
[09:40] | Shall I call him back? | 我等会给他回电吗 |
[09:42] | No, I need to speak to him. | 不用 我要和他通电话 |
[09:44] | Let me have the phone. | 电话给我 |
[09:47] | Alberta? | 阿尔伯塔 |
[09:48] | I’ve got something you should probably take a look at. | 我这儿有消息 你可能要来看下 |
[09:51] | Tell Bill I’ll call him later. | 告诉比尔我等会给他去电 |
[09:55] | The hitter’s connection | 袭击者和德国的关系中 |
[09:56] | to Germany may actually lead to the Balkans. | 可能有线索指向巴尔干半岛诸国 |
[09:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Our sources say our guy is probably a Macedonian…. | 线人说我们要找的人可能是马其顿人 |
[10:02] | Hey, I’m here. | 在了 |
[10:03] | – Bad timing? – No problem. | -不方便吗 -没关系 |
[10:05] | I could have used a few more minutes. | 再有几分钟就好了 |
[10:07] | I wish I had them. Give me what you’ve got. | 我倒希望有时间 告诉我你查到了什么 |
[10:11] | The guy’s flight originated in Croatia | 那个人的航班从克罗地亚起飞 |
[10:13] | All right, he’s the oldest of three children | 他是三兄弟中的老大 |
[10:15] | his father died when he was a boy. | 他小的时候父亲就死了 |
[10:18] | That means he learned responsibility early. | 这就说明他很小就懂得承担责任 |
[10:21] | In college at 16. Intelligent. | 十六岁上大学 很聪明 |
[10:23] | First in his class. | 在班级里名列前茅 |
[10:26] | Vice-president of a company three years later. | 三年后做了一家公司的副总裁 |
[10:27] | So he’s ambitious, driven, maybe too much so. | 所以他很有野心 有紧迫感 可能很严重 |
[10:32] | He has a heart condition. | 他有心脏病 |
[10:33] | I know, I’ve got his pills. | 我知道 我拿到了他的药 |
[10:36] | He’s very organized. | 他做事很有条理 |
[10:38] | No charities, no…. | 不做慈善 没有 |
[10:41] | He’s not generous with time or money. Anal. | 他把时间和金钱管得很紧 |
[10:43] | I’m guessing he’s passive-aggressive. Control freak. | 我猜他是被动攻击型的 控制狂 |
[10:46] | So make him sweat it out for a little while. | 所以让他煎熬一会 |
[10:48] | Assume control, and then behave erratically. | 取得控制权 然后不按常理出牌 |
[10:51] | Yeah, one more thing. | 对 还有一件事 |
[10:53] | A hunch really. | 其实是一种预感 |
[10:54] | People this tightly wound, the threat of pain | 这样时刻紧绷的人 疼痛的威胁 |
[10:57] | can be more effective than pain itself. | 比疼痛本身更有效 |
[10:59] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 好的 我懂了 |
[11:02] | Jack, this is all just guesswork. | 杰克 这些都只是猜测 |
[11:03] | I could have done more with a little time. | 再给点时间我可以了解更多 |
[11:05] | Nina, you did great. | 尼娜 你做得很好了 |
[11:07] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快和你联系的 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:00] | Get up there! Now! | 起来 快 |
[12:07] | This doesn’t have to take long. | 不会很久的 |
[12:09] | It’s up to you. | 都取决于你 |
[12:13] | Do you know a man named Penticoff? | 你认识一个叫彭蒂科夫的人吗 |
[12:16] | How about Alan York? | 艾伦·约克呢 |
[12:18] | David Palmer? | 大卫·帕尔默 |
[12:19] | Of course. He’s running for president. | 当然认识 他在竞选总统 |
[12:22] | The attempt on his life has failed. | 刺杀他的计划失败了 |
[12:25] | The perpetrators will be in custody soon. | 作案者很快会被拘留 |
[12:26] | You’ve already been implicated. | 你早就已经被牵连了 |
[12:28] | If you cooperate with me now, I might be able to help you. | 如果你现在和我合作 我还可能帮到你 |
[12:32] | I can only repeat, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我只能重复这个回答 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:40] | Your hands are sweating. | 你的手在出汗 |
[12:42] | Of course, I’m scared. | 当然了 我很害怕 |
[12:44] | Who are you meeting on your way to the airport? | 去机场的路上你要见谁 |
[12:47] | A man named Kevin Carroll. | 一个叫凯文·卡罗尔的人 |
[12:49] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[12:50] | He’s a businessman, like myself. | 和我一样 是个生意人 |
[12:52] | He sells machine tools. | 他卖机械设备 |
[12:54] | Why were you meeting him in a parking garage? | 你为什么要和他约在停车场见面 |
[12:56] | It was his choice, I don’t know why. | 他选的 我不知道原因 |
[12:59] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都和你说了 |
[13:10] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[13:11] | Run a background check on a Kevin Carroll. | 调查一下凯文·卡罗尔的背景 |
[13:14] | Allegedly a machine tools salesman. | 据称是个卖机械设备的生意人 |
[13:16] | Probably an alias. | 可能是个化名 |
[13:26] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[13:47] | You ever hear about the Russian gulag? | 你听说过俄罗斯集中营吗 |
[13:50] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | A string of prisons in northern Siberia. | 在西伯利亚北部有很多监狱 |
[13:54] | Russians didn’t have a lot of high-tech equipment up there. | 俄罗斯人在那没什么高科技设备 |
[13:57] | So, they had to make do with what was around. | 所以他们只能就地取材 |
[14:00] | Sort of like what I’m doing right now. | 有点像我现在做的 |
[14:05] | You probably don’t think | 你可能不相信 |
[14:06] | that I can force this towel down your throat. | 我会把毛巾塞进你喉咙 |
[14:08] | Trust me, I can. All the way. | 相信我 我会的 一直塞到底 |
[14:11] | Except I hold on to this little bit here. | 我会拿住这边这点 |
[14:15] | When your stomach starts to digest it | 当你的胃开始慢慢消化 |
[14:19] | I pull it out | 我再把它拉出来 |
[14:21] | taking your stomach lining with it. | 把你的胃一起揪出来 |
[14:23] | Most people could take about a week to die. | 大多数人要一周后死去 |
[14:26] | It’s very painful. | 很痛苦 |
[14:28] | What kind of man are you? | 你算哪门子的人 |
[14:30] | I don’t want to hurt you | 我不想伤害你 |
[14:34] | but I will do everything I have to do to protect my family. | 但为了保护自己的家人 我会不择手段 |
[14:41] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[14:44] | It’s in my wallet. | 在我钱包里 |
[14:55] | Open it, please. | 请打开它 |
[15:01] | I know you want to see your family again, | 我知道你想再见到你的家人 |
[15:05] | and I want to see mine | 而我也想见我的家人 |
[15:06] | more than anything in the world. | 胜过世间一切 |
[15:09] | Mr. Bauer, believe me, | 鲍尔先生 相信我 |
[15:12] | if I knew something that would help you, | 如果我知道能帮到你的事 |
[15:15] | I would tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[15:52] | Mr. Drazen. | 德拉任先生 |
[15:52] | – Found Bauer? – No. | -找到鲍尔了吗 -没有 |
[15:53] | But we’re doing everything possible. | 但是我们正在全力以赴 |
[15:55] | Scanning police frequencies, | 监听警用频率 |
[15:57] | checking hospitals, | 搜查医院 |
[15:57] | and I’m still expecting | 我还在等着 |
[15:58] | to hear from my contact inside the CTU. | 我在反恐组线人的消息 |
[16:00] | And if Bauer comes here, as you suggested earlier? | 如果鲍尔到这来了 按你之前猜测的那样 |
[16:03] | Then, we’ll be ready for him. | 那我们会准备好对付他的 |
[16:06] | For an American operation, | 作为一个在美国的行动 |
[16:07] | we thought we needed an American crew, | 我们以为我们需要一支美国人的队伍 |
[16:09] | perhaps we undervalued our own capabilities. | 但也许我们低估了我们自己的能力 |
[16:16] | – I’m pulling the plug on you. – You can’t tell me | -我要叫停你的行动 -你不能叫我… |
[16:17] | you were supposed to frame | 你应该把对大卫·帕尔默的暗杀 |
[16:19] | Bauer for David Palmer’s assassination. | 嫁祸给鲍尔 |
[16:20] | But Palmer’s still alive. | 但帕尔默还活着 |
[16:23] | You don’t even know where Bauer is, correct? | 你甚至不知道鲍尔的行踪 对不对 |
[16:24] | – No, but I… – You’ve failed. | -不 但是我… -你失败了 |
[16:30] | For over a year now, you’ve been saying how important this is, | 这一年多来 你一直在说这事有多重要 |
[16:33] | now you’re just gonna quit? | 结果现在你要半途而废了吗 |
[16:34] | Quit? | 半途而废 |
[16:36] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:38] | We have a contingency plan. | 我们有一个预备方案 |
[16:40] | Bauer and Palmer will both be dead by the end of the day. | 鲍尔和帕尔默今天都会死掉 |
[16:43] | You never said anything to me about a contingency plan. | 你从来没跟我提过有后备方案 |
[16:47] | It doesn’t involve you. | 计划里没有你 |
[16:52] | Just give me a little more time to find Bauer. | 就给我多一点的时间找到鲍尔 |
[16:55] | Until…’til noon. | 中午之前 |
[16:57] | That’s not even two hours. | 这还不足两个小时 |
[17:02] | I’ll give you 30 minutes. | 我给你三十分钟 |
[17:04] | If you don’t find Bauer by then, I take over. | 如果你到时候还没有找到鲍尔 我就接管了 |
[17:07] | Your last task will be to kill | 你最后的任务将会是 |
[17:09] | his wife and daughter, and pull your people out. | 杀死他的妻女 然后带你的人撤离 |
[17:30] | I like your education program, but with all due respect | 我看好你的教育项目 但恕我直言 |
[17:34] | I do have one or two suggestions. | 我有一两点建议 |
[17:36] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 这是我来这儿的原因 |
[17:39] | I’m not one to say that teachers shouldn’t | 我不是在说 |
[17:41] | be accountable for their performance, but– | 教师不该为他们的行为负责 |
[17:43] | Would you excuse me for just a moment? | 你能给我一点时间吗 |
[17:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:55] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[17:56] | Hello, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[17:58] | Since you fired me from your staff, | 既然你把我从你员工里开除了 |
[17:59] | I assume this is a social call? | 我猜测这是个社交电话 |
[18:01] | I need to talk to you, in person. | 我需要和你亲自谈谈 |
[18:04] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:05] | I got a very disturbing call today, a little while ago. | 我今天早些时候接到了个令人不安的电话 |
[18:10] | I was told that George Ferragamo’s life may be in danger. | 我了解到乔治·佛莱格默可能有性命之虞 |
[18:13] | Who told you that, Frank Ames? | 谁告诉你的 弗兰克·埃姆斯 |
[18:16] | You know what an old lady he is, | 你知道他像个老太太似的 |
[18:17] | just don’t pay any attention to him. | 别理他就好 |
[18:20] | I need to talk to you, now. | 我需要立刻和你谈谈 |
[18:23] | It’s a pretty busy day for me, David. | 我今天真的很忙 大卫 |
[18:26] | I know a few things about you, Carl. | 我了解了些关于你的事 卡尔 |
[18:28] | Things you don’t want spread around. | 一些你不用想被四处散播的事 |
[18:30] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[18:32] | Is that what it’s come to after all these years? | 这就是这么多年后的结果吗 |
[18:35] | It’s come to whatever it takes to get you over here now. | 不管什么结果 只要能让你现在过来就行 |
[18:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[18:42] | Grant Elementary, in the Valley. | 格兰特小学 在山谷那儿 |
[18:46] | I’ll be there by 11:00. | 我十一点到 |
[19:05] | – Nina Myers. – Hey, it’s me. | -尼娜·迈尔斯 -是我 |
[19:07] | You got anything on Kevin Carroll yet? | 你找到关于凯文·卡罗尔的线索了没 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I show six Kevin Carrolls. | 嗯 我找到了6个叫凯文·卡罗尔的人 |
[19:12] | One does in fact work for a machine tool company. | 其中一个确实在一家医疗工具公司工作 |
[19:16] | It’s a cover. It’s gotta be. | 这是个幌子 肯定的 |
[19:17] | There’s another possibility. | 还有种可能 |
[19:19] | Maybe you’ve got the wrong Ted Cofell. | 或许你手上的人不是泰德·科菲尔 |
[19:21] | No, he was implicated in Jamey’s file, along with Gaines. | 不 杰梅的文件里暗示有他 还有盖恩斯 |
[19:24] | That file was partially erased. | 那个文件的一部分被销毁了 |
[19:25] | We can’t rely on its information. | 我们不能信任这个信息 |
[19:28] | I think you’re making a mistake. | 我认为你犯了错误 |
[19:29] | Nina, there’s something about this guy, this is not a mistake. | 尼娜 这家伙有问题 这不是个错误 |
[19:32] | Jack, I know you think he’s all you’ve got, | 杰克 我知道你认为你手里只有他 |
[19:34] | but maybe that’s affecting your judgment. | 但是或许这正干扰着你的判断力 |
[19:40] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:07] | We’re going to see your friend Kevin Carroll. | 我们要去见你的朋友凯文·卡罗尔 |
[20:31] | It looks like they’re getting ready to leave. | 看起来他们正在准备离开 |
[20:35] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[20:37] | It’s nothing, honey, I’m all right. | 没事 宝贝 我没事 |
[20:39] | Will you stop saying that, you’re not all right. | 你别这么说了行吗 你明显有事 |
[20:43] | – What did he do to you? – Nothing. | -他对你做了什么 -没什么 |
[20:44] | I’ve been having this pain in my stomach. | 我一直觉得胃疼 |
[20:48] | How bad? | 多严重 |
[20:49] | It comes and goes. | 时有时无的 |
[20:51] | I can manage. | 我应付的过去 |
[20:54] | – I should go tell somebody. – No. | -我应该去告诉什么人 -不 |
[20:56] | – Mom, you need help. – I said no. | -妈妈 你需要救助 -我说了不 |
[21:03] | Your father is coming. | 你爸爸马上就来了 |
[21:04] | Until then, we have to be strong. | 在那之前 我们得坚强一点 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:14] | How’s the food? | 吃的怎么样 |
[22:16] | Oh, better than what we used to eat. | 比我们以前吃的要好 |
[22:18] | You two went to the same elementary school? | 你们两个上的同一所小学 |
[22:20] | Oh, we’ve known each other all our lives. | 我们从小就认识了 |
[22:24] | And still as much in love as ever. | 到现在爱情也毫不褪色 |
[22:27] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -太谢谢你了 -别客气 |
[22:29] | I am due at another school, | 我得去另一所学校了 |
[22:30] | but it’s been wonderful to meet you | 但是见到你真的很高兴 |
[22:32] | and all those great kids. | 以及所有这些很棒的孩子 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:35] | – Would you excuse us a second? – Of course. | -你能给我们一点时间吗 -当然 |
[22:44] | I need to know | 我得知道 |
[22:44] | if you’ve talked to Carl since I fired him. | 在我炒了卡尔后 你有没有和他说过话 |
[22:49] | Yes, I have. | 是的 我有 |
[22:51] | What did you talk about? | 你们聊些什么 |
[22:52] | I asked him if he could find a way to stop Maureen Kingsley | 我问他是否能想办法阻止莫林·金斯利 |
[22:55] | from airing the story about Keith. He said he would. | 播出基斯的报道 他说他会的 |
[23:00] | What did he say exactly? | 他到底说了什么 |
[23:03] | As near as I can remember, something about | 我大概记得是有关… |
[23:07] | taking care of the evidence against Keith. | 搞定能指正基斯的证据 |
[23:15] | And you didn’t think | 你不觉得 |
[23:18] | that was worth mentioning to me? | 这事应该告诉我吗 |
[23:20] | I wasn’t sure what he meant, David. | 我不确定他这话的意思 大卫 |
[23:26] | I’m trying to believe | 我尽量去相信 |
[23:26] | that when you deceived me seven years ago… | 七年前 你背叛我的事 |
[23:29] | …it was a one-time thing. | 只是一时冲动 |
[23:35] | This isn’t making it any easier. | 这样不会让事情好过 |
[23:39] | That is so unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[23:47] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[23:52] | David, I don’t know how important this is, | 大卫 我不知道事情有多重要 |
[23:53] | but you asked me to have someone to check… | 但是你叫我让人去调查 |
[23:54] | …on Jack Bauer, the guy at breakfast. | 杰克·鲍尔 早餐时的那个人 |
[23:56] | Yes. What did you find? | 没错 有什么发现 |
[23:57] | Typical agency file. A lot of gaps. Classified. | 典型特工档案 很多空白 机密档案 |
[24:00] | Was one of those gaps… | 其中一个空白 |
[24:03] | …in the summer about two years ago? | 是否大约在两年前的夏天 |
[24:05] | – How’d you know? – We’ll get into that later. | -你怎么知道 -晚点再解释 |
[24:07] | Right now, we’ve got other things to deal with. | 现在 我们有别的事要处理 |
[24:22] | Move up to the other seat. | 挪到另一边去 |
[24:24] | Now! | 立刻 |
[25:03] | An average businessman, with a Microtech Halo in his car? | 普通商人车上怎么会装有微科超高型光学装置 |
[25:10] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[25:12] | Say it again… | 再说一次 |
[25:14] | Say it again! | 再说一次 |
[25:15] | Or I’ll break your other wrist! | 不然我就打断你另一只手腕 |
[25:18] | This is not Cofell. | 我不是科菲尔 |
[25:21] | You speak Serbian? | 你会说塞尔维亚语吗 |
[25:23] | What are you, from Belgrade? | 你是贝尔格莱德人吗 |
[25:24] | You got family there? | 你的家人在那里吗 |
[25:26] | You deserve everything that’s happening to you. | 一切发生在你身上的事都是你咎由自取的 |
[25:29] | What do you know about what’s happening to me? | 发生在我身上的事 你知道多少 |
[25:31] | There’s only one thing that you need to know, Bauer. | 只有一件事你需要知道 鲍尔 |
[25:34] | You will pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[25:39] | You will pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[25:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:42] | Who are you! | 你是谁 |
[25:55] | What’s the matter? Is it your heart? | 怎么了 你的心脏有事吗 |
[26:01] | I got your medicine right here. | 你的药在我这里 |
[26:03] | All I want is a little information. | 我只想要一点信息 |
[26:04] | Where is my wife and daughter? Where is my family? | 我妻子女儿在哪 我的家人在哪 |
[26:08] | I’ll give you the medicine! Tell me where my family is! | 我会把药给你 告诉我我的家人在哪 |
[26:21] | Take the medicine! | 赶紧把药吃了 |
[26:32] | No! | 不 |
[26:33] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[26:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[26:45] | Please! | 别死 |
[26:47] | Where’s my family? | 我的家人在哪 |
[26:49] | Please, where is my wife and daughter? Please! | 拜托 我的妻子女儿在哪 快说 |
[26:53] | Don’t die! Don’t Die. | 别死 别死 |
[27:19] | Hey, listen to me, okay? | 听我说 |
[27:22] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:22] | There’s no way you could have seen that coming. | 你又不知道事情会演变成这样 |
[27:25] | How am I going to find Teri and Kim? | 我要怎么找到特里和金 |
[27:28] | The man he’s meeting, Kevin Carroll, | 他要见的那个人 凯文·卡罗尔 |
[27:31] | maybe he knows something. | 也许知道些什么 |
[27:32] | If he shows up, he’s already late. | 如果他要来 早该来了 |
[27:36] | Nina, there’s something very wrong about this whole situation. | 尼娜 这整件事非常不对劲 |
[27:39] | This is not just about David Palmer. | 这不只是和大卫·帕尔默有关 |
[27:42] | This is personal, they’re coming after me. | 而是私人恩怨 他们是冲着我来的 |
[27:44] | What’s the connection between you and Palmer? | 你和帕尔默之间有什么联系 |
[27:46] | – Or you and Cofell? – I don’t know! | -还是你和科菲尔之间 -我不知道 |
[27:57] | Look, this is what I want you to do… | 现在我要你做件事 |
[28:00] | …I want you to dig deeper into Cofell’s background. | 我要你再深入地调查科菲尔的背景 |
[28:02] | Check out his extended family. | 查查他的家族 |
[28:04] | I also want you to access my field assignment files. | 我还要你获取我的外勤任务档案 |
[28:07] | – They’re classified. – I know, find your way in. | -档案属于机密 -我知道 想办法获取 |
[28:10] | I want you to check out an assignment two years ago. | 我要你查查两年前的一项任务 |
[28:12] | I was in Belgrade | 我当时在贝尔格莱德 |
[28:13] | then Kosovo. | 然后去了科索沃 |
[28:14] | It was called Operation Nightfall. | 叫做黄昏行动 |
[28:16] | Now, I want you to crosscheck | 我要你交叉对比 |
[28:17] | everything that you find out from that… | 科菲尔的档案和那份档案上 |
[28:19] | …with Cofell’s file. | 所找到的一切 |
[28:20] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -好 |
[28:22] | Okay, do it now. | 赶紧去查 |
[28:29] | Come on, Jack, come on, pull yourself together. | 拜托 杰克 冷静点 |
[29:06] | – What’s this? – Nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[29:08] | Just act like you’re interested. | 假装感兴趣就行了 |
[29:09] | Look, Alberta probably thinks we’re already helping Jack, right? | 艾伯塔可能认为我们已经在帮杰克了 |
[29:12] | She can’t prove it. | 她没法证明 |
[29:14] | Why don’t we just come clean, tell her what’s going on? | 我们何不去坦白告诉她事情经过呢 |
[29:18] | Jack says no. | 杰克说不行 |
[29:22] | Maybe you should stop thinking about Jack… | 也许你不该再考虑杰克 |
[29:24] | …and start thinking about yourself. | 开始考虑一下你自己 |
[29:27] | It’s Jack’s family, so it’s Jack’s call. | 杰克的家人由杰克决定 |
[29:31] | After what happened with Jamey… | 在杰梅那样之后 |
[29:33] | …we don’t know who we can trust. | 我们不知道还能相信谁 |
[29:35] | All right, come on. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | Green may be a hard-ass but I don’t think she’s dirty. | 格伦也许难应付 但我觉得她不是内鬼 |
[29:39] | I agree. But she does things by the book. | 我同意 但是她照章办事 |
[29:41] | If we tell her what’s going on, | 如果我们告诉事情经过 |
[29:42] | she’ll call Division. Before you know it… | 她会打给分局 很快 |
[29:44] | …there’s gonna be 30 people in the loop. | 知情人将会达到三十人 |
[29:49] | If just one of them is another Jamey… | 如果其中一人是第二个杰梅呢 |
[30:10] | Kim. | 金 |
[30:12] | Kim, honey. Wake up. You can’t fall asleep. | 金 亲爱的 醒醒 你不能睡着 |
[30:15] | – Come on. Hey. – Why? | -醒醒 -为什么 |
[30:17] | Because if Dad comes, we might have to move quickly. | 因为如果爸爸来了 我们也许得快速行动 |
[30:19] | – Come on. – When we need to move, I will. | -醒醒 -我们需要行动的时候 我会的 |
[30:22] | – No, Kimberly, come on. – Mom, I’m tired. | -不 金柏莉 醒醒 -妈 我累了 |
[30:24] | I know you’re tired, honey. And you’ve been very brave. | 我知道你累了 亲爱的 你一直都很勇敢 |
[30:26] | You just have to stay that way a little while longer. | 你只要再多坚持一会 |
[30:29] | Kimberly, we can’t miss our chance. | 金柏莉 我们不能错过机会 |
[30:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:40] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[30:43] | It’s Dan’s, he left it in the van. | 是丹的 他落在车里了 |
[30:46] | It’s loaded. | 已经上膛了 |
[30:51] | It’s all I can do. | 我能做的就这些 |
[30:54] | You know, I’m sorry about getting you into this. | 我很抱歉把你卷入这些事 |
[30:58] | Sorry about… | 抱歉… |
[31:01] | I’m sorry about everything. | 我很抱歉所发生的一切 |
[31:11] | What are we supposed to do, shoot our way out? | 我们要怎么做 杀出一条血路吗 |
[31:23] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[31:24] | This time they mean it. | 这次他们要动真格的了 |
[31:27] | Oh, God… no. | 我的天… 不 |
[31:31] | No. | 不 |
[31:35] | Kimberly, listen to me, we’re alive. | 金柏莉 听我说 我们还活着 |
[31:37] | Come here. | 到这边 |
[31:41] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[31:42] | As long as we’re alive | 只要我们还活着 |
[31:44] | I’m not giving up and neither are you. | 我就不会放弃 你也是 |
[31:48] | Right? | 好吗 |
[31:52] | Right. | 好 |
[32:36] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[32:38] | I had a couple of calls to make. | 我有几通电话要打 |
[32:45] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[32:48] | Or is it Kevin? | 还是该叫你凯文 |
[32:53] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪儿 |
[34:03] | I want you to check this out. | 我想让你查一下这个 |
[34:14] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[34:29] | – Where’s my wife? – She’s safe. | -我妻子在哪儿 -她很安全 |
[34:31] | – And my daughter? – Safe. | -我女儿呢 -安全 |
[34:35] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[34:41] | Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. | 别把这件事搞得更复杂 |
[34:45] | I was just about to say the same to you. | 这也是我想对你说的话 |
[34:47] | But I’m the man with the gun. | 但我才是拿枪的那位 |
[34:50] | If you kill me, how are you gonna find your family? | 如果你把我杀了 你要怎么找到你的家人 |
[34:53] | Who said anything about killing? | 谁说要杀人了 |
[35:00] | I’m pretty good at withstanding pain. | 我可是很禁得起严刑拷打的 |
[35:04] | But if you don’t get there soon, it may be too late. | 但如果你不尽快赶到那儿 可能为时已晚 |
[35:08] | Since you are no longer any use to us, Jack | 既然你对我们再无任何利用价值 杰克 |
[35:14] | there’s no reason to keep your family alive. | 也就没有必要留你家人活口了 |
[35:17] | So, we need to come to an agreement. | 所以 我们需要达成协议 |
[35:24] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[35:26] | You let me go… | 你放我走 |
[35:28] | I tell you where they are. | 我就告诉你她们在哪儿 |
[35:35] | As soon as I know they’re safe | 一旦我确保她们安全 |
[35:39] | I’ll let you go. You got my word on it. | 我就放你走 我向你保证 |
[35:43] | Your word. That works. | 你保证 真管用 |
[35:47] | We are talking about my family, do you understand me? | 我们说的可是我的家人 你懂吗 |
[35:52] | All I want is to get them back. | 我只想让她们平安回来 |
[35:54] | So, as soon as I know they are safe, I will let you go. | 所以 一旦确保她们安全 我就放你走 |
[35:59] | That is the agreement. | 这就是所谓的协议 |
[36:04] | If I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[36:07] | We’ll find out how good you really are at withstanding some pain. | 那我们来瞧瞧 你有多能禁得起严刑拷打 |
[36:21] | Drive the car. | 开车吧 |
[36:55] | Your half hour’s up. | 半小时到了 |
[36:58] | Kill Bauer’s wife and daughter. | 杀了鲍尔的妻女 |
[37:01] | Our contingency doesn’t involve them. | 她俩不在我们的应急计划之内 |
[37:11] | Eli! | 伊莱 |
[37:21] | Tell the drivers to make their final preparations. | 告诉司机们做好最后的准备工作 |
[37:27] | Then kill the women. | 然后杀了那对妻女 |
[37:41] | I’m well aware that all too often these days, | 我很清楚在平日里 |
[37:43] | you have to be surrogate parents… | 你们时常不得不扮演代理父母 |
[37:45] | as well as teachers. | 和教师的双重身份 |
[37:47] | What can be done about that at the federal level? | 联邦政府对此有何对策 |
[37:53] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[37:55] | One that Mike has become an expert on in the last few years | 麦克作为专家近些年致力于这方面的研究 |
[37:58] | haven’t you, Mike? | 对吗 麦克 |
[37:59] | I’ve been in charge of | 我一直在负责 |
[38:00] | preparing our position paper on education… | 准备教育方面行动报告的工作 |
[38:02] | and I’ve reached some conclusions I think you’ll find interesting. | 得到一些我认为你会感兴趣的结论 |
[38:06] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[38:07] | Studies have proven that parental involvement…. | 研究表明父母参与… |
[38:20] | What’s this about Ferragamo? | 佛莱格默怎么会牵涉其中 |
[38:22] | What difference does it make, as long as you’re protected? | 只要能保全你们 又有什么大不了的呢 |
[38:25] | What difference does it make, that someone may be murdered? | 有什么大不了 有人可能会被杀害算吗 |
[38:29] | I didn’t say anything about murder. | 我可没提到谋杀 |
[38:30] | You didn’t deny it, either. | 你也没矢口否认 |
[38:33] | Okay, I deny it. Satisfied? | 那好 我否认 你满意了吗 |
[38:38] | David. | 大卫 |
[38:40] | Power has a price and that price has to be paid. Always. | 权利和代价相生相伴 而代价总是要偿还的 |
[38:44] | Spare me the civics lesson. | 少给我讲公民课那套 |
[38:46] | I will not permit anyone to | 我以总统候选人的名义起誓 |
[38:47] | be harmed in any way in the name of my candidacy. | 我不会允许任何形式的杀戮 |
[38:50] | You don’t permit or not permit anything. | 你无权允许或者不允许任何事情 |
[38:53] | Don’t you understand that by now? | 你到现在还不明白吗 |
[38:58] | These are very serious people, David. | 这些家伙都是狠角色 大卫 |
[39:00] | They didn’t put all this time and money behind you | 他们在幕后花费大量的时间和金钱 |
[39:02] | to let things fall apart now. | 不是为了让事情一败涂地 |
[39:05] | They’ll find someone to do what they need done. | 他们会找人铲除一切不必要的障碍 |
[39:10] | I can’t believe you used to work for me. | 我不敢相信你在我手下工作过 |
[39:11] | I never worked for you. | 我从来都不为你工作 |
[39:13] | You and I have have always worked for them. | 一直以来你我都是在为他们卖命 |
[39:23] | You maybe. | 你或许是 |
[39:27] | Not me. | 但我不是 |
[39:38] | Information. How can I direct your call? | 信息台 需要我把您的电话转接给谁 |
[39:41] | Yes. Give me the number on a Dr. George Ferragamo. | 帮我查一下乔治·佛莱格默医生的电话号 |
[39:44] | Just put me through immediately, please. | 请立刻帮我接通 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Dad isn’t coming, is he? | 老爸不会来了 对吗 |
[40:00] | I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[40:10] | I guess your time’s up. | 我想该送你们上路了 |
[40:12] | Don’t worry, I’ll make it fast. | 别担心 我下手会利索点 |
[40:27] | No! | 不 |
[41:02] | Whoever knew he came in to kill us was expecting two shots. | 知道他来杀我们的人 得听到两声枪响才行 |
[41:06] | That was the second shot. | 刚刚是第二枪 |
[41:09] | What do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[41:13] | We hide the body. | 我们把尸体藏起来 |
[41:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[41:33] | Turn left here. | 在这儿左转 |
[41:45] | Where are we headed? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:49] | Where are we headed? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:52] | Just drive straight. | 只管往前开 |
[41:55] | I’m taking you to your family. | 我会带你去找你的家人 |