时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now, | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正计划刺杀一名总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter have been kidnapped. | 我的妻子和女儿被绑架了 |
[00:22] | And people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事可能参与了这两件事 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | This, is the longest day of my life. | 今天是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:56] | Take the next exit. | 下个匝道出去 |
[00:58] | – Plesarita Canyon Road? – Yeah. | -普雷斯丽塔峡谷路吗 -对 |
[01:02] | How much further is this place? | 离那个地方还有多远 |
[01:03] | I told you I’d take you to your family, and I will. | 我说会带你见你家人 我说到做到 |
[01:06] | That was the deal. | 说好了的 |
[01:08] | The deal is you’d better hope my wife and daughter are still alive. | 你最好祈祷我老婆女儿还活着 |
[01:10] | That’s the deal. | 这才是我的条件 |
[01:21] | I’m sure my being here has been a big adjustment. | 我明白我的出现对于你们是很大的变动 |
[01:24] | I appreciate the hard work and long hours you’re all putting in. | 我向各位长时间来的辛勤工作表示感谢 |
[01:29] | There’s a high probability | 目前参议员帕尔默 |
[01:31] | that Senator Palmer is still in danger, | 很可能仍面临着生命危险 |
[01:33] | but we are making progress on several fronts. | 但我们在多个方面都取得了进展 |
[01:52] | Our most promising lead continues to be Jack Bauer. | 我们最可靠的线索依然是杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:56] | Local and federal law enforcement | 不论是当地的还是联邦的执法部门 |
[01:57] | have made finding him a priority. | 都把找到他作为首要任务 |
[02:01] | We’re also trying to locate | 我们同样正在试图找到 |
[02:02] | the man who impersonated a photographer | 今天早上那个伪装成摄影师 |
[02:04] | at the Senator’s appearance this morning. | 出现在参议员身边的人 |
[02:06] | This man may have been involved with Bauer. | 这个人可能是和鲍尔一伙的 |
[02:08] | I’ve told the agencies we’re working with | 我已告知与我们合作的调查组 |
[02:10] | that they can expect full cooperation from all of us. | 我们会全力合作 |
[02:16] | Hopefully we can repair some of the damage | 以期能弥补鲍尔近期的行为 |
[02:18] | caused by Bauer’s recent actions. | 所造成的损害 |
[02:21] | Thank you. That’s all. | 谢谢 我说完了 |
[02:31] | – Bauer. – Jack. | -我是鲍尔 -杰克 |
[02:33] | You were right. Kevin Carroll showed up. | 你是对的 凯文·卡罗尔现身了 |
[02:34] | He gave us the information we’ve been looking for. | 他提供了我们所需要的情报 |
[02:37] | I’m on my way to where Teri and Kim are being held now. | 我正在去特里和金的关押地点的路上 |
[02:40] | Where? | 那是哪里 |
[02:41] | Somewhere in the North Valley, | 北谷附近 |
[02:42] | east of the 5, between Tampa and Reseda. | 五号高速公路东侧 坦帕路和蕾西塔路中间 |
[02:45] | I’m coming up on some orange groves now. | 我正靠近一片柑橘林 |
[02:47] | Look, I need you to activate | 我需要你激活 |
[02:48] | the GPS function on the Palm Pilot that you sent me. | 你给我的掌上电脑的卫星定位功能 |
[02:50] | I need satellite photos so that I can see what I’m going into. | 我还需要卫星照片 以便了解我要去的地方 |
[02:53] | Make sure that they’re hi-res. | 要确保照片是高清的 |
[02:55] | I need be able to identify structures and personnel. | 这样我能识别建筑物和人员 |
[02:57] | Okay, I’m gonna need time to download off the satellite. | 好的 我从卫星上下载需要一点时间 |
[03:00] | It won’t be a fresh image. | 但不会是最新的图像 |
[03:02] | Alright, give me what you can. I’ll wait. | 好的 你尽力吧 我等着 |
[03:04] | – Jack? – What? | -杰克 -怎么 |
[03:06] | Green… she’s still squeezing everyone here to bring you in. | 格伦还在催促这里的所有人把你抓回来 |
[03:11] | I will turn myself in as soon as I know my family is safe. | 一旦确认我家人没事 我就会自首的 |
[03:16] | She thinks I’ve been in contact with you. | 她认为我在和你保持联系 |
[03:17] | Deny it. I’ll back you up as soon as I can. | 否认掉 我会尽快回来给你洗白的 |
[03:19] | Nina look, I know you put yourself on the line here. | 尼娜 我知道你在为我冒险 |
[03:21] | No one’s twisting my arm. I’ve got to go. | 没人逼我做的 我得挂了 |
[03:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:32] | – Was that Jack? – Yeah. | -杰克打来的 -是的 |
[03:33] | – Where is he? – He’s in the North Valley. | -他在哪 -北谷 |
[03:35] | He’s closing in on Teri and Kim. | 他快找到特里和金了 |
[03:36] | You gonna tell Green about this? | 你会把这事告诉格伦吗 |
[03:38] | Not until he gets them out. | 在他把她们救出来之前不会 |
[03:40] | What if he can’t? | 如果他救不成呢 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna have to live with my mistake. | 那我会终生背负我所犯下的错 |
[03:46] | Tony, I appreciate you’re looking the other way on this, | 托尼 我很感激你对此事没有深究 |
[03:50] | but don’t feel like you gotta help me cover for Jack anymore. | 但你不必再帮我为杰克打掩护了 |
[03:53] | I’m not doing this for Jack. | 我才不是为了杰克才这么做的 |
[04:02] | I’ll have that confirmed in five minutes. | 我五分钟之内就能得到确认 |
[04:05] | It will be downloaded to your computer. | 它会下载到你的电脑上的 |
[04:27] | Kimberly, he tried to kill us. | 金柏莉 他试图杀了我们 |
[04:33] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:35] | Taking a person’s life, believe me, | 相信我 |
[04:39] | I feel sick. | 杀人的感觉太糟了 |
[04:40] | That’s just it, Mom. I don’t feel bad at all. | 问题就在这里 妈妈 我一点也不难过 |
[04:43] | I don’t feel anything except happy he’s dead. | 我对他的死 除了高兴什么感觉也没有 |
[04:49] | They’re looking for him. | 他们在找他 |
[05:08] | We have to get out of here before they find him. | 我们得在他们找到他之前离开这里 |
[05:10] | Cover up the blood. | 把血迹遮住 |
[05:21] | Yeah, that’s right, man. No time for this. | 这就对了 兄弟 没时间了 |
[05:27] | There’s two of them. | 来了两个人 |
[05:29] | When they’re gone, we’ll move. | 他们一走 我们就开始跑 |
[06:03] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[06:04] | I’ve got the satellite photos, but they’re a few hours old. | 我弄到卫星照片了 但是照片是几小时前的 |
[06:07] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[06:12] | – Okay, I’m ready to receive. – Are you there yet? | -我准备好接收了 -你到那里了吗 |
[06:15] | I’m just outside the perimeter. | 我在边界外面 |
[06:17] | I see a dozen or so people on the ground. | 我看到场地上大约有十几个人 |
[06:19] | Some look like they’re carrying weapons. | 其中有几个好像有武器 |
[06:21] | That looks right from here. | 从我这里看也是这个情况 |
[06:22] | There could be more people inside the buildings. | 房子里可能有更多人 |
[06:25] | Jack, I think we should bring Green into this. | 杰克 我认为我们应该通知格伦这个情况 |
[06:28] | Come clean with her so she can authorize backup. | 向她坦白实情 这样她可以安排支援 |
[06:30] | I don’t want backup! | 我不需要支援 |
[06:32] | Not until I know my family is safe. | 在我确认我家人安全之前不需要 |
[06:34] | You cannot go into an armed camp by yourself. | 你不能就这样只身闯入一个武装基地 |
[06:36] | – If something would’ve happened to you… – Nina! | -如果你遭遇不测 -尼娜 |
[06:38] | My family is being held hostage because of me. | 我的家人因我而被绑架 |
[06:41] | If you bring CTU into this, | 如果你让反恐组介入 |
[06:42] | they could screw up and make this another Waco. | 他们可能把事情搞砸 变成另一个韦科惨案 |
[06:42] | 1993年 美国联邦执法人员对 位于韦科的邪教总部的围剿过程中 造成80名包括妇女和儿童在内的教徒丧生 | |
[06:44] | Send me the photo now! | 快把照片发给我 |
[06:48] | I’m sending. | 正在发送 |
[06:49] | Thank you. I’ll get back to you. | 谢谢 一会再联系 |
[07:11] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[07:13] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你在干什么 杰克 |
[07:17] | Damn it, Jack, will you get a hold of yourself? | 该死 杰克 控制一下你自己 |
[07:21] | We had an agreement. | 我们达成协议了的 |
[07:22] | I bring you here, you let me go. | 我带你来 你放我走 |
[07:25] | The agreement was as soon as my family is safe, | 协议是 我确认我家人安全 |
[07:29] | I would let you go. | 才放你走 |
[07:30] | Jack, don’t be stupid. | 杰克 别傻了 |
[07:31] | Even if you get in there, | 就算你进去了 |
[07:33] | you’re never gonna find them without me. | 没我你也找不到她们 |
[07:34] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[07:40] | Jack, please. | 杰克 求你了 |
[07:43] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:50] | You drive. | 你来开车 |
[07:51] | Jack, if Gaines thinks for a moment that I brought you here, | 杰克 如果盖恩斯发现我把你带来了 |
[07:56] | he’ll have no problem killing us both. | 他会毫不犹豫把我们两个杀了的 |
[07:58] | Then we should avoid Gaines. Get in the car. | 那我们就避开盖恩斯 上车 |
[08:03] | Okay. Okay | 好吧 |
[08:05] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[08:31] | Real or not, the threat on your life | 不论威胁是真是假 |
[08:33] | will probably give you a bounce in the polls. | 都可能使你的民调支持率有所提升 |
[08:42] | What’s wrong, David? | 怎么了 大卫 |
[08:44] | – I’m tired. – It’s something else. | -我累了 -肯定有其他事 |
[08:48] | You’ve been off your game since you spoke to Carl. | 自从你和卡尔聊完就一直不在状态 |
[08:56] | Carl’s gonna stop the Kingsley story from coming out | 卡尔会阻止金斯利的文章报导出来 |
[08:58] | by cutting off her source. | 他会切断她的信息源 |
[09:01] | – Keith’s therapist? – Yeah. | -基斯的心理医生吗 -是的 |
[09:04] | Did Carl say how he planned to do this? | 卡尔提到过他打算怎么做吗 |
[09:06] | No. He just said I’d better stay out of it. | 没有 他只说我最好别管这事 |
[09:09] | Maybe that’s good advice. | 这也许是个好建议 |
[09:14] | You don’t seriously think | 你不会真的认为 |
[09:15] | Carl would do something to hurt this guy? | 卡尔会去伤害这个人吧 |
[09:18] | You know Carl better than I do. You tell me. | 你比我更了解卡尔 你说呢 |
[09:24] | I think you’re being paranoid, | 我觉得你多虑了 |
[09:26] | but if you’re really concerned, | 不过如果你真的担心的话 |
[09:28] | I’ll call this therapist, tell him to be careful. | 我可以打给这个心理医生 让他小心点 |
[09:32] | I already tried. I got his voice mail both times. | 我已经打过了 两次都接进了语音留言 |
[09:35] | You called him? | 你给他打电话了 |
[09:37] | Exposing yourself like that. | 就这样暴露你自己 |
[09:42] | For God’s sakes, David, you’re running for president. | 老天爷啊 大卫 你在竞选总统啊 |
[09:46] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[10:01] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果我发现什么不对劲 |
[10:02] | everyone around the car dies, starting with you. | 我就杀光车附近所有人 从你开始 |
[10:13] | Gaines has been waiting for you. | 盖恩斯在等你 |
[10:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:18] | I had a fight with your wife. | 我和你老婆打了一架 |
[10:20] | Are you gonna open up the gate or do I have to do it myself? | 你到底开不开门 还是要我自己来 |
[10:31] | Roll up the window and go. | 把窗摇上 继续开 |
[11:10] | Stop here. | 停车 |
[11:16] | How may men on site? | 这里有多少人 |
[11:19] | 15, 20. | 十五二十个吧 |
[11:21] | Which is it, 15 or 20? | 到底是十五个还是二十个 |
[11:23] | I didn’t do the hiring. | 我又不负责招人 |
[11:28] | My wife and daughter are in one of these buildings. Which one? | 我老婆和女儿在这几栋房子之一里面 哪栋 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:33] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[11:37] | This whole rescue act, | 这整个营救行动 |
[11:39] | you really think it’s gonna | 你真以为这会 |
[11:41] | make up for how you screwed up your marriage, Jack? | 挽回被你搞砸的婚姻吗 杰克 |
[11:45] | Teri’s told me everything. | 特里把一切都告诉我了 |
[11:47] | How you were never around, the separation. | 你如何整天不在 还有分居 |
[11:51] | – I mean… – You’re wasting your time. | -我说 -你在浪费时间 |
[11:55] | Teri’s been very lonely. | 特里非常寂寞 |
[12:01] | For the last time, which building are they in? | 最后问你一次 她们在哪栋房子里 |
[12:10] | It’s this one. | 这栋 |
[12:12] | It used to be used for cold storage. | 这以前是个冷藏库 |
[12:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[12:38] | – You understand my concern. – Yeah. | -你明白我的顾虑 -是的 |
[12:41] | You do realize what’s at stake here, don’t you? | 你了解这事的危险性 对吧 |
[12:44] | I assume you know we’re working against the clock. | 我想你明白我们的时间紧迫 |
[12:46] | Don’t worry, Mr. Drazen. | 别担心 德拉任先生 |
[12:48] | Yeah, we’ll be out of here within the hour. | 我们一个小时内就会离开这里 |
[12:51] | If there’s a problem, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果有问题 我第一个告诉你 |
[12:53] | – I want an update soon. – Yeah. | -尽快给我汇报进展 -好的 |
[12:56] | Hey Rick, where’s Eli? | 瑞克 伊莱在哪 |
[13:00] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见到他 |
[13:02] | I sent him to take care of the women a half-hour ago. | 我半小时前就派他去搞定那两个女人了 |
[13:04] | Find out what’s taking so long. | 去看看怎么拖了这么久 |
[13:05] | You want me to go load this up first? | 我要不要把这个先装上车 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:44] | Let’s get to move. | 动作快点 |
[14:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[15:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:09] | This is Dr. Ferragamo. | 我是佛莱格默医生 |
[15:10] | Thank you for returning my call. | 多谢你回电 |
[15:13] | Your message said it was urgent. | 你留言说有紧急情况 |
[15:14] | Yes, I wanted to talk to you about my son. | 是的 我想和你谈谈我儿子的情况 |
[15:18] | You know I can’t do that. Doctor-patient privilege. | 你知道我不能聊的 有医患保密协议 |
[15:21] | That didn’t stop you from talking to the press. | 那个倒没妨碍你和媒体透露嘛 |
[15:24] | If you’re calling to threaten me, Senator– | 如果你是来威胁我 参议员 |
[15:26] | I’m not the one who’s threatening you. | 不是我要威胁你 |
[15:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:30] | Whatever you leaked to Kingsley, | 不管你向金斯利透露了什么 |
[15:32] | there are certain people who want to stop you from confirming it. | 有人会想要阻止你确认那些信息 |
[15:35] | By certain people, I assume you’re referring to yourself. | 你说的有人 我猜是指你自己吧 |
[15:39] | No. I’m trying to protect you. | 不 我是想保护你 |
[15:41] | You’ve already covered up one murder | 你已经掩盖了一起谋杀案 |
[15:42] | and now you’re threatening me if I don’t keep quiet. | 如果我不闭嘴的话你就会来威胁我 |
[15:45] | You’re twisting my words. | 你曲解了我的意思 |
[15:47] | I think I’m hearing you clearly. | 我觉得我懂你的意思 |
[15:55] | You’ve reached the office of Dr. Ferragamo. | 你接通了佛莱格默医生的办公室 |
[15:57] | Leave your name at the sound of the tone. | 请在提示音后留下姓名 |
[15:59] | Dr. Ferragamo, pick up the phone, please. | 佛莱格默医生 请接起电话 |
[16:02] | I need you to hear me out. | 我需要你听我说完 |
[16:04] | Dr. Ferragamo. | 佛莱格默医生 |
[16:11] | Doesn’t sound like it went very well. | 听上去不是特别顺利 |
[16:14] | I need to see him, Mike, talk to him face to face. | 我得见他 麦克 和他面对面谈 |
[16:16] | – Later. – Now. | -以后再说 -马上 |
[16:18] | David, You’re supposed to be delivering your policy statement | 大卫 你在一个小时内就要宣布你的 |
[16:21] | on public health care in one hour. | 公共医疗政策了 |
[16:24] | I’ll be late. | 我可以迟到 |
[16:25] | What are you going to do, | 你打算怎么做 |
[16:27] | pull up to his office with your motorcade? | 带着车队一起去他办公室吗 |
[16:32] | I’ll ride with the Secret Service. | 我和特工处一起去 |
[16:37] | You’re getting in way over your head. | 你陷得太深了 |
[16:41] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[16:53] | They’re gone. Let’s go. | 他们走了 我们走 |
[16:59] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[17:04] | Kimberly | 金柏莉 |
[17:04] | Mom, don’t say anything, I know. | 妈妈 什么也别说了 我懂的 |
[17:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:37] | Teri, it’s me. It’s Jack. | 特里 是我 杰克 |
[17:42] | It’s me, baby. | 是我 宝贝 |
[17:50] | – You okay? Where’s Kim? – She’s here. | -你没事吧 金在哪 -她也在这 |
[17:54] | Kim, sweetheart. | 金 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | Daddy! Oh my god! | 爸爸 天哪 |
[17:59] | – It’s gonna be okay. – I knew you’d come. | -会没事的 -我就知道你会来 |
[18:03] | It’s all right, baby, it’s all right. | 没事了 宝贝 没事了 |
[18:10] | Can we leave now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[18:12] | Baby, we’re gonna get out of here soon. Just one minute. | 宝贝 我们马上就可以走了 等一会儿 |
[18:44] | Making any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[18:47] | We’re working on the projected threat assessment. | 我们正在进行威胁评估 |
[18:49] | I think you both know where Jack is. | 我认为你俩都知道杰克在哪 |
[18:52] | Which means you are interfering | 也就是说你俩正在干预 |
[18:54] | with a criminal investigation, harboring a fugitive– | 刑事侦查 包庇逃犯 |
[18:56] | Jack is not a threat to Palmer. | 杰克对帕尔默没有威胁 |
[18:58] | How do you know that, if you haven’t talked to him? | 如果你没和他联系过 你是怎么知道的 |
[19:00] | And why is he still missing? | 他又为什么还不见踪影 |
[19:02] | Polygraph us if you think we’re lying. | 如果你觉得我们在撒谎 可以对我们测谎 |
[19:03] | So you can stall some more? | 从而让你们拖更多时间吗 |
[19:09] | Save us all a lot of time and trouble, | 为大家省点时间和力气 |
[19:11] | and just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[19:18] | Tony, go to Holding Room 2. I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 托尼 去二号审讯室 我马上来 |
[19:20] | – Nina, go to 1. – What are you doing? | -尼娜 你去一号 -你要干什么 |
[19:24] | – I’m suspending you both. – What? | -给你俩停职 -什么 |
[19:26] | Until one of you tells me where to find Jack, | 你俩暂时停职 直到你们中的一人 |
[19:28] | you’re both suspended. | 告诉我杰克在哪里 |
[19:29] | You don’t have the authority to do that. | 你没有权利这么做 |
[19:31] | The first one who tells me will have a career and a future here. | 第一个开口的人前程事业无忧 |
[19:34] | The other one will be prosecuted and discharged. | 另一个会被起诉解雇 |
[19:59] | Rick, I thought I told you to go check on Eli. | 瑞克 我说了让你去看看伊莱的 |
[20:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:16] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[20:18] | They sent him to kill us. | 他们派他来杀咱们的 |
[20:19] | – When? – About a half hour ago. | -什么时候 -大概半小时前 |
[20:23] | That means someone’s gonna come looking for him. | 也就是说有人要过来找他了 |
[20:30] | Hey, sweetheart. Come here, come on. | 宝贝 过来 来 |
[20:32] | I’m fine. Really, I’m fine. | 我没事 真的 我没事 |
[20:35] | Kim, it’s me! | 金 是我 |
[20:37] | Dad, it’s okay. He’s the one who gave us the gun. | 爸 没事 他是给我们枪的那个人 |
[20:38] | – Get away from the door. – Dad! | -离门口远一点 -爸 |
[20:40] | Go back to your mother. | 回到你妈身边去 |
[20:42] | Kim? | 金 |
[20:43] | Kim?! | 金 |
[20:45] | Dad, stop it! No! | 爸 住手 不要 |
[20:48] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[20:50] | Jack, you’re killing him! | 杰克 你会掐死他的 |
[20:51] | He wants to get out of here as much as we do. | 他跟我们一样想要离开这里 |
[20:54] | – It’s true, Jack. – Please! | -是真的 杰克 -放手吧 |
[21:01] | Why are you helping them? | 你为什么要帮她们 |
[21:03] | Because I got Kim into this. | 因为是我把金卷进来的 |
[21:04] | But I didn’t know how heavy it was gonna get. | 但是我当时不知道事情会这么严重 |
[21:07] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[21:09] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:15] | Is anyone else coming? | 还有人要过来吗 |
[21:16] | – Not that I know of. – Good. | -据我所知没有 -好 |
[21:19] | Go sit with your partner. | 坐到你同伙那边去 |
[21:23] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[21:37] | We both know why Nina’s covering for Jack. | 我们都知道尼娜为什么给杰克打掩护 |
[21:40] | But I think the only reason | 但是我认为 |
[21:41] | you’re covering for him is to cover for Nina. | 你是为了掩护尼娜才掩护他的 |
[21:45] | From where I’m sitting, Tony, it looks like she’s using you. | 从我的角度看 托尼 她像是在利用你 |
[21:48] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道自己说的是什么 |
[21:50] | I’m just trying to help you see the situation clearly. | 我只是试着帮你看清局势 |
[21:53] | Somehow, Jack Bauer is connected | 不知为什么 杰克·鲍尔 |
[21:56] | to the threat against Palmer. | 跟威胁帕尔默的人有关 |
[21:58] | By not telling me where he is, | 如果你不告诉我他在哪里 |
[22:00] | you’re endangering the life of a U.S. Senator | 你就是把美国参议员的性命置于危险之中 |
[22:02] | who stands a damn good chance of becoming the next President. | 而且他很有可能成为下一届美国总统 |
[22:29] | What’s Jack doing, Tony? | 杰克在做什么 托尼 |
[22:31] | Why did he show up at the Palmer breakfast | 为什么他会出现在帕尔默的早餐会上 |
[22:33] | and grab the gun of a Secret Service Agent? | 还抢了一名特工处探员的枪 |
[22:36] | He claims he was trying to create a diversion. | 他声称他是想转移注意力 |
[22:38] | I know what Jack said. | 我知道杰克说了什么 |
[22:39] | I want to know what you think. | 我想知道你是怎么想的 |
[22:43] | Look, if I knew where Jack was– | 要是我知道杰克在哪里的话… |
[22:46] | – You do know. – You’re wrong. | -你确实知道 -你错了 |
[22:47] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没错 |
[22:54] | Help me here, Tony, | 协助我 托尼 |
[22:55] | or getting fired will be the least of your problems. | 不然你就不止是被开除了 |
[22:58] | I will make sure you’re prosecuted. You will go to prison. | 我会确保你被起诉 你会坐牢的 |
[23:05] | I’ll give you 10 minutes. | 我给你十分钟 |
[23:08] | Take the time to decide | 用这时间好好决定 |
[23:10] | if it’s really worth ruining your life over this. | 为这事毁了自己的生活到底值不值 |
[23:31] | The car is parked at the north end of the compound. | 车就停在这片地的北边 |
[23:32] | I just need to go get it, | 我弄到车就可以了 |
[23:33] | and I’m gonna pick you both up right there, Okay? | 然后我就在那接你们两个 好吗 |
[23:36] | You’re not leaving us. | 你不能离开我们 |
[23:38] | Sweetheart, I’m not leaving you. I’m going to be right back. | 宝贝 我不是离开你们 我这就回来 |
[23:41] | Bad things have only happened to us because we weren’t together. | 坏事就是因为我们没在一起才发生的 |
[23:45] | We’re not separating again, Jack. | 我们不能再分开了 杰克 |
[23:48] | Maybe you don’t have to. There’s another way out. | 也许你们不用分开 还有别的方法出去 |
[23:51] | A better way, I think. | 我认为是更好的方法 |
[23:57] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[23:58] | Gaines still thinks I’m on his side | 盖恩斯还以为我是他的人 |
[24:00] | so I can get one of the vans without them noticing. | 所以我能弄辆货车还不引人注意 |
[24:03] | Even if they stop me, your car will still be there | 即便他们把我拦下来 你们的车也还在 |
[24:05] | and you can all be together. | 你们还可以在一起 |
[24:11] | He’s right, Jack. | 他说得对 杰克 |
[24:16] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[24:18] | I do. | 我信 |
[24:20] | Rick, it’s Gaines. | 瑞克 我是盖恩斯 |
[24:24] | Rick, what’s going on down there? | 瑞克 你那边什么情况 |
[24:27] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[24:29] | Mr. Gaines? | 盖恩斯先生 |
[24:30] | Where’s Eli? | 伊莱在哪里 |
[24:33] | He’s outside. | 他在外面 |
[24:33] | He’s digging a hole to bury the girls. | 他挖坑要埋那两个女的呢 |
[24:35] | Get him, damn it! I need him back here right now. | 去找他 我要他马上回来 |
[24:40] | When Eli doesn’t come back, Gaines is coming down here. | 如果伊莱不回去 盖恩斯就会过来 |
[24:43] | Let me get the van. | 我去弄辆货车 |
[24:49] | You’ve got five minutes. | 给你五分钟时间 |
[26:07] | Stack those on the side, you know. | 把那些堆到一边 |
[26:12] | Should I bring these down on the other side? | 需要我从另一边往下搬吗 |
[26:23] | We ain’t got no time for lunch. | 我们没时间吃午饭了 |
[26:29] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[26:31] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[26:33] | No, I need to know now, not later. Now. | 不行 我现在就得知道 不能等 现在 |
[26:37] | What’s so hard to understand about that? | 有什么很难理解的吗 |
[26:42] | Come on guys, let’s go. | 伙计们 出发 |
[26:46] | Will you guys hurry with the truck down there. | 你们几个能不能快点搞定 |
[26:58] | Hey Joe, where’s Eli? | 乔 伊莱在哪里 |
[27:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:30] | Taking the van. | 开货车啊 |
[27:31] | I can see that, Rick. Where are you taking the van? | 我看出来了 瑞克 你开货车去哪 |
[27:34] | To help Eli get the bodies from the guest house. | 帮伊莱把尸体从客房那运过去 |
[27:36] | You two can’t move a couple of women yourselves? | 你们俩自己搬不动两具女尸 |
[27:39] | I don’t know. He told me to get the van. So I’m getting the van. | 我不知道 他让我开货车的 我就来开了 |
[27:41] | But if it’s a problem, I don’t have to. | 如果有问题的话 我也不是非要开的 |
[27:44] | Mr. Gaines? | 盖恩斯先生 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:49] | I was out patrol and I found Kevin. | 我巡逻的时候找到了凯文 |
[27:52] | What? Is he alive? | 什么 他还活着吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah, but he’s out cold. Someone messed him up pretty good. | 是的 但是他失去知觉了 被人整得挺狠 |
[27:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:59] | I’m in the North Grove, near the generator. | 我在北边小树林 发电机附近 |
[28:02] | I’ll be right there. You’re driving. Let’s go. | 我这就过去 你开车 咱们走 |
[28:10] | Open the damn door. | 把这该死的门打开 |
[28:34] | At the very least, be careful what you say to Ferragamo. | 最起码 跟佛莱格默说话要小心 |
[28:38] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[28:40] | I mean, it’s not like he’s so squeaky-clean in this thing. | 我是说 他在这方面品德不怎么样 |
[28:44] | By talking about Keith to the press, | 跟媒体谈起基斯的事情 |
[28:46] | he violated every professional ethic. | 他已经违背了所有的职业道德 |
[28:48] | I know what he did, Mike. | 我知道他都做了些什么 麦克 |
[29:02] | Pull over here. | 在这停一下 |
[29:05] | Here’s the office. | 办公室就在这 |
[29:13] | No. Let me find out what happened. | 不 我去看看发生了什么 |
[29:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[29:29] | What happened? What caused this? | 发生了什么 是什么引起的 |
[29:32] | A possible gas explosion. | 可能是燃气爆炸 |
[29:36] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[29:48] | -It’s Ferragamo, isn’t it? -There was a fire. | -是佛莱格默 对不对 -是一场火灾 |
[29:51] | They say it might have been a broken gas line. | 他们说可能是因为破损的燃气管道引起的 |
[29:54] | He didn’t get out in time. | 他没能及时逃出来 |
[29:56] | – Damn it! – They torched his office. | -他妈的 -他们把他的办公室都烧了 |
[29:59] | And you can bet his records were destroyed. | 估计他的记录都被销毁了 |
[30:02] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们还什么都不知道呢 |
[30:04] | It could have been an accident, David. | 有可能只是一场意外 大卫 |
[30:07] | But it wasn’t. It was murder. | 但并不是 那是谋杀 |
[30:10] | David, stop! Wait. Listen to me. | 大卫 别走 等等 听我说 |
[30:12] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[30:15] | Hear me out. Just hear me out. | 听我说完 你听我说完 |
[30:16] | Look, David, think this through. | 大卫 你彻彻底底地想清楚 |
[30:21] | Even if you’re right, | 就算你是对的 |
[30:23] | this is the absolute wrong way to play it. | 这也绝对不是处理事情的正确方式 |
[30:37] | Damn it! | 他妈的 |
[30:47] | Go. | 开车 |
[31:02] | Time’s up, Tony. | 时间到了 托尼 |
[31:05] | Have you thought about what I said? | 你有没有考虑我所说的 |
[31:09] | I have. | 考虑了 |
[31:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:20] | Excuse me. You have a call. | 抱歉 您有个电话 |
[31:22] | I said no interruptions. | 我说过了不许打扰 |
[31:24] | It’s Bauer. | 是鲍尔 |
[31:30] | Where the hell are you, Jack? | 你究竟在哪里 杰克 |
[31:32] | Alberta, you might have my office, | 艾伯塔 你可能占了我的办公室 |
[31:33] | but if you want to do my job, you’d better listen to me. | 但你要是想端我的饭碗的话 就听好了 |
[31:35] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不接受你的命令 |
[31:37] | I located the people behind the Palmer hit. | 我找到了刺杀帕尔默行动的背后主使的窝点 |
[31:39] | You’re one of them, unless you can prove otherwise. | 你也是其中之一 除非你能洗白自己 |
[31:42] | They kidnapped my family, | 他们绑架了我的家人 |
[31:43] | my wife and daughter. But I’m with them now. | 我的妻子和女儿 但是我现在跟她们在一起 |
[31:46] | That’s why had to work underground | 这就是我为什么要秘密行动的原因 |
[31:47] | and why I couldn’t contact CTU. | 也是我为什么不能联络反恐组的原因 |
[31:49] | You’re telling me you haven’t spoken to anyone here? | 你是说你没跟组里的任何人联系过 |
[31:51] | I couldn’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[31:52] | Believe me, I wish I could. | 相信我 我也希望我能联系他们 |
[31:53] | It’s not my job to believe you, Jack. It’s my job to find you. | 我的工作不是相信你 杰克 而是找到你 |
[31:56] | I’m at an orange grove, | 我在距离五号高速公路 |
[31:58] | three miles north of the split on the 5. Hold on. | 分岔口以北4.8公里处的柑橘林 等下 |
[32:02] | 34 degrees, 17 minutes North, 118 degrees, 28 minutes West. | 北纬34度17分 西经118度28分 |
[32:06] | – You got that? – Yeah. | -你收到了吗 -收到了 |
[32:07] | I’ve identified 11 hostiles. | 我已经发现了十一名敌人 |
[32:09] | They’re traveling west on the compound service road. | 他们正沿着基地的辅路向西行驶 |
[32:12] | Bring in air support. | 增加空中支援 |
[32:13] | I’ll get back in touch. | 我一会儿再联系你 |
[32:21] | Get me Central Dispatch. | 给我接中央调度 |
[32:23] | Find out where Jack’s wife and daughter | 查出杰克的妻子和女儿 |
[32:24] | have been for the last six hours. | 在过去的六个小时里都在哪里 |
[32:27] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[32:50] | – You ready to go home? – Definitely. | -准备好回家了吗 -当然 |
[32:56] | We’ll finally finish our chess game. | 我们终于可以下完那盘棋了 |
[32:58] | I’m two moves from checkmating you. | 我还有两步就能将你军了 |
[33:00] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah, we’ll see. | 是啊 很快就揭晓了 |
[33:13] | We’re gonna be all right, I promise. | 我们会没事的 我保证 |
[33:21] | Let me know as soon as you see him. | 你一看到他就告诉我 |
[33:23] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[33:31] | Teri, it’s gonna be okay. | 特里 会没事的 |
[33:36] | Between us, you and me. | 你我之间 |
[33:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:44] | And I promise you, everything is gonna be different from now on. | 我向你保证 从现在开始一切都会不一样了 |
[34:10] | No, I want two choppers. | 不 我要两架直升机 |
[34:11] | If Villa has a problem with that, he can call me. | 如果维拉有意见 让他给我打电话 |
[34:17] | Jack called with his location. | 杰克打来电话说了他的地点 |
[34:19] | I sent three field units to back him up. | 我派了三支外勤小队去支援他 |
[34:22] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[34:24] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[34:26] | So, which one of us are you gonna suspend? | 我们两个你打算停谁的职 |
[34:30] | Neither of you. | 谁都不停 |
[34:31] | Only because I don’t have enough actionable evidence | 因为我还没掌握足够的可以起诉 |
[34:33] | that you withheld information. | 你们隐瞒信息的证据 |
[34:39] | But I plan to keep looking. | 但是我会继续追查的 |
[34:47] | I want to find out who’s running point on the field units | 我想要查出来谁负责外勤小组 |
[34:49] | so we can monitor what’s happening. | 那样我们就可以监控那边的情况了 |
[34:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:59] | Alberta worked me pretty hard in there. | 艾伯塔刚在里面给我的压力很大 |
[35:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[35:07] | I gotta tell you, if Jack hadn’t called when he did…. | 我得跟你说 要不是杰克恰好打来了电话 |
[35:12] | You took a lot of chances for me. | 你为我争取了许多机会 |
[35:15] | I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[35:32] | Kevin…. Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[35:36] | Kevin, what the hell happened? | 凯文 发生了什么 |
[35:41] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[35:42] | – He’s here. – What? | -他在这 -什么 |
[35:48] | I went to meet Cofell, but Bauer had already gotten to him. | 我去见科菲尔 但是被鲍尔抢了先机 |
[35:53] | How long have you been here? | 你在这多长时间了 |
[35:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:03] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[36:09] | Bauer’s on site. | 鲍尔在基地里 |
[36:09] | Whoever’s near the guest house, we’re going in strong. | 还有谁在客房附近 我们要攻进去 |
[36:12] | Seal the gate, make sure no one gets out. | 封锁大门 确保任何人都不能出去 |
[36:21] | Stay in the door. | 都待在门里别出来 |
[36:48] | It’s him. He brought the van. Come on. | 是他 他开货车来了 过来 |
[37:00] | Gaines is coming. He found the guy you came in with. | 盖恩斯要来了 他发现了你带来的那个男的 |
[37:02] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[38:18] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[38:36] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[38:43] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[38:55] | Stay down! | 趴着别动 |
[39:03] | Get up to the van. | 冲到货车那去 |
[39:04] | Everybody out. Stay low. | 大家快下车 蹲下 |
[39:09] | Get to the back of the van. Use the wheels for cover. | 到货车后面去 用轮子当掩护 |
[39:18] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[39:27] | – Cover me, I’m going across. – Move, move! | -掩护我 我冲过去 -行动 行动 |
[39:32] | On the satellite photo you’ll see | 在卫星图上你会看到 |
[39:33] | an old water tower down by the service road. | 辅路的旁边有个旧水塔 |
[39:36] | Go straight through these woods, | 穿过这片树林 |
[39:37] | follow the creek bed and run like hell. | 沿着溪床使劲跑 |
[39:39] | I’ll make sure CTU finds you. | 我会让反恐组找到你们的 |
[39:48] | – What about you, Jack? – I’ll be right behind you. | -那你呢 杰克 -我随后就来 |
[39:53] | – There’s too many of them. – Not if I help. | -他们人太多了 -我帮忙就好一些 |
[39:56] | – You know how to use that thing? – Yeah. | -你知道怎么用那家伙吗 -知道 |
[39:59] | Teri, stay there! | 特里 待在那别动 |
[40:07] | I got a clear shot. | 瞄准目标了 |
[40:08] | I’m not leaving you, Jack. | 我不会离开你的 杰克 |
[40:10] | You won’t be leaving, you’ll be taking care of our daughter. | 你不会离开的 你要照顾好我们的女儿 |
[40:13] | – But Dad… – Don’t argue with me, sweetheart, please. | -但是爸爸 -别跟我争论了 宝贝 |
[40:15] | Both of you go, now. | 你们两个快走 |
[40:20] | Go! Run! | 走 快跑 |
[40:37] | Keep covering me. | 继续掩护我 |
[40:56] | Go to the tree line. | 去树林边上去 |
[41:02] | Go. | 前进 |
[41:10] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[41:25] | Come on, get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[41:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[41:36] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[41:48] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[42:00] | I’ll be able to stop the bleeding as soon as we get through the trees. | 穿越树林之后 我就能给你止血了 |
[42:02] | Come on, I’m not leaving you behind. | 坚持住 我不会丢下你的 |