时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now, terrorists are plotting to | 现在 恐怖分子正密谋 |
[00:16] | assassinate a presidential candidate. | 暗杀一位总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted. | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:22] | And people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer… | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | …and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:51] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:17] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:22] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:27] | Do you remember anything yet? | 你记得任何事情吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 不记得 |
[01:34] | Must be weird. | 肯定很奇怪吧 |
[01:36] | I mean, I never met anyone that has amnesia before. | 我从没见过患失忆症的人 |
[01:43] | I really appreciate you helping me out. | 真的很感谢你帮我 |
[01:54] | – What’s your name? -Tanya. | -你叫什么 -坦尼亚 |
[01:58] | Tanya. | 坦尼亚 |
[02:01] | I hope you’re not going too far out of your way. | 希望没有让你绕太远 |
[02:04] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:05] | The hospital isn’t far from here. | 医院离这里不远 |
[02:10] | So, you come from money? | 你家很有钱吗 |
[02:12] | You look like you might, or your husband. | 看起来可能是 或者你丈夫有钱 |
[02:16] | – My husband? – A little band of gold? On your finger? | -我丈夫 -你手上那个金戒指 |
[02:25] | I don’t have any memory of my husband. | 我完全不记得我丈夫了 |
[02:45] | Agent Pierce? Jack Bauer. | 皮尔斯特工 杰克·鲍尔 |
[02:47] | We met at the Senator’s breakfast this morning. | 我们在参议员今早的早餐会上见过 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[02:50] | We didn’t know the pressure you were under. | 我们不知道你所承受的压力 |
[02:52] | Is your family doing okay? | 你的家人还好吗 |
[02:53] | Yes, they’re fine. Thank you. | 她们很好 谢谢 |
[02:54] | This is my partner, Nina Myers. | 这是我搭档 尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[02:57] | Agents Johnson and Aleshire, | 约翰逊探员和阿勒希尔探员 |
[02:59] | they’re our surveillance technicians. | 他们是我们的监控技术人员 |
[03:00] | I believe you’ve already met Miss Nash, | 相信你已经见过纳什小姐了 |
[03:02] | she’s part of the Senator’s advance team. | 她是参议员的亲信之一 |
[03:04] | Yes, from the Senator’s staff meeting. | 是 参议员员工会上见过 |
[03:06] | Can I just say how sorry I am to have caused so much trouble? | 能让我说造成这么大的麻烦我有多抱歉吗 |
[03:09] | You didn’t know who Alexis Drazen really was. | 你不知道亚历克斯·德拉任的真实身份 |
[03:11] | Now you know he’s a killer, | 现在你知道他是个杀手了 |
[03:12] | it takes courage to walk into a room with him. | 还去房间见他很有勇气 |
[03:15] | I hate to interrupt, but we must get going. | 我不想打断 但我们真的要走了 |
[03:17] | All right, Drazen is down here in room 1243. | 好 德拉任在1243号房 |
[03:20] | We went over it, there’s nothing unusual. | 我们查过了 没有异常 |
[03:22] | It’s ready to rig however you want to. | 你可以随时控制 |
[03:24] | That gives us 30 minutes to set up visual and audio. | 我们有30分钟设好摄像头和监听设备 |
[03:27] | – Fiber optics? – Yes. | -光纤摄像头吗 -对 |
[03:29] | We also need to set up monitors in an adjacent room. | 还要在隔壁房间设好监视器 |
[03:32] | All right. 1242 across the hallway has been vacated already. | 好了 走廊对面1242号房已经清空 |
[03:35] | Okay, good. Gentlemen, I want you to get started right away. | 很好 先生们 你们立刻开始 |
[03:39] | I want coverage of every square foot of this room by at least two angles. | 这个房间的每个角落都要从至少两个角度看到 |
[03:42] | – Yes, sir. – Nina? | -是 长官 -尼娜 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 在这里 |
[03:45] | Take Miss Nash into 1242, start prepping her, | 带纳什小姐去1242号房 给她准备 |
[03:48] | we’ll be there in a minute. | 我们马上过去 |
[03:50] | Have you set up the other checkpoints? | 其他检查点设好了吗 |
[03:52] | Yes. Every entrance to the hotel is covered. | 好了 酒店的所有入口都有监视 |
[03:54] | So is every approach from a block away on all four sides. | 还有四个方向一个街区内的所有道路 |
[03:57] | Any civilians left on the floor? | 本楼层还有平民吗 |
[03:58] | – No. We’ve sealed it off from guests I understand. – Good work. | -没有 我们禁止客人进入本层 -很好 |
[04:01] | You let me know as soon as Drazen enters this hotel. | 德拉任一进入酒店就告诉我 |
[04:14] | There’s a hospital at the bottom of the canyon. | 山谷底有家医院 |
[04:17] | I’m not sure how good it is. | 不确定好不好 |
[04:20] | Wait, pull over. | 等等 停车 |
[04:22] | – You see something you remember? – Yeah, I think so. | -你看到什么记得的地方了吗 -我想是的 |
[04:25] | – The restaurant? – Yeah. | -那家餐厅吗 -对 |
[04:58] | Do you recognize anything? | 认得出什么东西吗 |
[05:00] | I’ve been here before, | 我来过这里 |
[05:03] | I was with someone. | 和什么人一起 |
[05:05] | With your husband? | 和你丈夫 |
[05:09] | Not your husband? | 不是你丈夫 |
[05:12] | Maybe we should just keep going to the hospital. | 可能我们应该继续去医院 |
[05:15] | No, just being here helps. | 不 在这就能让我好些 |
[05:19] | Hey, is there a maitre d’ or manager? | 这里有领班或者经理吗 |
[05:22] | A manager, Mr. Martin. | 有经理 马丁先生 |
[05:24] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[05:25] | No, but he should be in about 20 minutes. | 不在 但他大约二十分钟后到 |
[05:27] | Thank you. I’m going to wait. | 谢谢 我等着 |
[05:51] | Maybe this Mr. Martin knows something about me. | 可能这个马丁先生知道关于我的事 |
[05:57] | This place seems so familiar. | 这地方看起来很熟悉 |
[06:06] | I think I’m going to stay. | 我想我要留下 |
[06:08] | You don’t have to wait with me. | 你不用和我一起等 |
[06:10] | Listen, why don’t you give me your number… | 不如你把电话留给我 |
[06:13] | …and when I’m better, I’ll send you whatever I can afford. | 我好些后会尽力酬谢你的 |
[06:20] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[06:24] | Send me whatever you can afford, plus $10. | 尽力酬谢我 外加十美金 |
[06:29] | It’s cab fare to the hospital. | 算到医院的打车钱 |
[06:33] | In case Mr. Martin can’t help you. | 以防万一马丁先生帮不了你 |
[06:37] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[06:56] | So, obviously, without compromising yourself… | 所以显然 我们要你在不暴露的情况下 |
[06:59] | …we need you to behave the same way you always have with him. | 表现得就像以往和他一起时一样 |
[07:03] | It’s just the thought of letting him touch me again. | 只是一想到再让他摸我 |
[07:07] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[07:09] | What do you usually talk about with him? His work? | 你一般都跟他聊什么 他的工作吗 |
[07:13] | The truth is we didn’t talk much. | 其实我们没怎么聊过 |
[07:15] | It wasn’t that kind of relationship. | 不是那种形式的交往 |
[07:17] | It was more, “Take the plunge, | 更像”全情投入 |
[07:19] | and worry about the consequences later.” | 不计后果” |
[07:21] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[07:25] | I’m waiting on a signal. | 我在等信号 |
[07:26] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[07:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:30] | I heard what’s going on. Are you sure about this? | 我听说了 你确定要这么做吗 |
[07:33] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[07:34] | – If you have the slightest hesitation– – No, I want to. | -如果你有些许犹豫 -不 我想这样做 |
[07:37] | Definitely. | 绝对想 |
[07:43] | May I talk to you a minute? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[07:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:51] | I told you to look after her, not put her in danger. | 我让你照顾她 不是让她冒险 |
[07:53] | Senator, I don’t need to remind you, | 参议员 不用我提醒你 |
[07:55] | but the threat against you is very real. | 但对你安全的威胁绝非空穴来风 |
[07:58] | That’s no reason to put someone else at risk. | 这不是让别人冒险的理由 |
[08:00] | I don’t think I have. | 我没有让她冒险 |
[08:01] | I’m going to be right across the hall with a squad of men | 我会带一队人在走廊对面 |
[08:02] | in case something goes wrong. | 以防情况有变 |
[08:06] | He’s a professional killer, things can happen quickly. | 他是职业杀手 杀人就是一瞬间 |
[08:08] | And we know Drazen is not working here alone. | 我们知道德拉任不只是一个人 |
[08:10] | Arresting him won’t stop the others. If you want to put an end to this now, sir | 逮捕他不会阻止其他人 如果你想了结这事 |
[08:13] | we keep him on the hook. | 我们就得先吊着他 |
[08:19] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[08:20] | I know these people put your family through hell. | 这些人让你的家人遭受痛苦 |
[08:23] | What does that have to do with this? | 那和这件事有什么关系 |
[08:25] | I hope you’re not letting | 我希望你不要让 |
[08:27] | a desire for payback cloud your judgment. | 报复心理左右你的判断 |
[08:31] | Sir, this has nothing to do with payback. | 长官 这和复仇一点关系都没有 |
[08:35] | This is simply the best way to nail these guys, period. | 这只是抓获这些人的最佳方式 |
[08:42] | Elizabeth’s father is one of my oldest friends. | 伊丽莎白的父亲是我的一位老友 |
[08:45] | I have known her since she was born. | 她打小我就认识她 |
[08:48] | If anything happens to her, | 如果她出了什么意外 |
[08:50] | I’m holding you personally responsible. | 我一定会让你负责 |
[08:52] | I understand, Senator, | 我懂了 议员 |
[08:54] | and I promise you, I will take care of her. | 我向你保证 我会照顾好她的 |
[10:07] | CTU. Almeida. | 反恐组 阿尔梅达 |
[10:10] | Hi, I’d like to speak to Jack Bauer. | 你好 我想找杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:13] | He’s not here. Can I take a message? | 他不在 要留口信吗 |
[10:14] | Listen, it’s really important. I need to speak to him now. | 这真的很重要 我要现在和他说话 |
[10:18] | – Who is this? – Kim, his daughter. | -你是哪位 -金 他女儿 |
[10:21] | – Are you calling from the safe house? – No. | -你从安全屋打过来的 -不是 |
[10:23] | The safe house has been attacked. | 安全屋被袭击了 |
[10:25] | The agents that were guarding us are dead, | 保护我们的探员死了 |
[10:27] | and my mother is gone. | 我妈妈不见了 |
[10:29] | Whoa, slow down. The agents are dead? | 慢慢来 探员死了 |
[10:32] | Yes, and I think they’ve kidnapped my mother again. | 对的 我觉得他们又绑架了我妈妈 |
[10:36] | I need to speak to my father. | 我得和我爸爸通话 |
[10:38] | He’s not here, Kim. Where are you calling from? | 他不在 金 你从哪里打过来的 |
[10:42] | Can I speak to Nina Myers? | 我能找下尼娜·迈尔斯吗 |
[10:45] | She’s not here either. Where are you calling from? | 她也不在 你从哪里打过来的 |
[10:47] | – A pay phone. – Kim? | -公用电话 -金 |
[10:50] | Who did you say this was again? | 你是哪位 |
[10:52] | It’s Tony Almeida, I work for your father. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 你爸爸的手下 |
[10:54] | Tell me where you are, I’ll have someone come get you. | 告诉我你在哪 我让人去接你 |
[11:01] | Kim? | 金 |
[11:04] | That’s what they said to my mother. | 他们也是这么和我妈妈说的 |
[11:05] | That was Jamey Farrell, she was dirty. She’s not here any more. | 那是叛变的杰梅·法雷尔 她不在这儿了 |
[11:08] | That’s not gonna happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[11:09] | Tell me where you are, I’ll have someone get you. | 告诉我你在哪 我让人去接你 |
[11:11] | Listen to me, I need to speak to my father or Nina Myers. | 听我说 我要和我爸爸或尼娜·迈尔斯通话 |
[11:15] | He’s not here, Kim. | 他不在这 金 |
[11:16] | Neither one of them are here. | 他们俩都不在 |
[11:19] | Kim? Hello? | 金 在吗 |
[11:24] | We got a problem. I just had a call from Jack’s daughter. | 我们有麻烦了 刚接到杰克女儿的电话 |
[11:27] | The safe house was hit and the agents are dead. | 安全屋被袭击了 探员死了 |
[11:29] | Call over there right now. | 马上打过去 |
[11:36] | Nothing, not even ringing. | 没动静 响都不响 |
[11:38] | – Parker. – Yeah. | -帕克 -在 |
[11:39] | Get Biselli and go to the safe house on Pine Canyon. | 让比瑟利去松峡谷的安全屋 |
[11:42] | Heads up, this could be trouble. | 小心点 可能有麻烦了 |
[11:44] | – Call me when you get there. – I’m on it. | -到那给我电话 -这就出发 |
[11:45] | She said she thought her mother might have been recaptured. | 她说她觉得她妈妈又被抓了 |
[11:48] | – How did the girl get out? – i don’t know. She didn’t say. | -那她怎么逃出来的 -不知道 她没说 |
[11:50] | She didn’t even tell me where she was calling on a pay phone. | 她都没说自己是在哪里的公用电话打的 |
[11:52] | Access phone company’s computer. | 进入电话公司的电脑 |
[11:54] | Get a list of all the pay phone calls that have been made | 把安全屋五英里范围内电话亭的 |
[11:56] | within a five-mile radius of the safe house. | 通话记录都列出来 |
[11:58] | Are you going to call Jack or you want me to? | 你打给杰克还是我来打 |
[12:00] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[12:03] | – It’s his wife and kid. – That’s exactly why. | -那是他太太和孩子 -那就是为什么 |
[12:06] | His emotions will distract him, | 这些情绪会让他分心 |
[12:08] | which puts Elizabeth Nash in jeopardy. | 让伊丽莎白·纳什陷入危险 |
[12:09] | She’s meeting Drazen in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后她会和德拉任会面 |
[12:11] | We need to keep Jack focused. | 我们得让杰克专心点 |
[12:13] | All right, when do we tell him? | 好吧 那我们什么时候告诉他 |
[12:15] | We don’t, I do. | 不是我们 我会说的 |
[12:16] | When the situation is under control and not until. Clear? | 等情况控制住了 之前不能说 明白了吗 |
[12:22] | Elevator’s in transit. We’re standing by. Copy? | 电梯在运转了 我们准备就绪 收到吗 |
[12:24] | Copy. He’s on his way down. | 收到 他正在下来 |
[12:26] | – Are you finished yet? – Ready in 10. | -你搞定了吗 -十分钟后准备好 |
[12:28] | How is Elizabeth doing? | 伊丽莎白怎么样 |
[12:29] | She says she’s okay, but Jack, I don’t know. | 她说还好 但杰克 我不知道 |
[12:32] | Are you sure we’re doing the right thing? | 你确定我们这么做是对的吗 |
[12:34] | If she can plant the device, it’ll lead us to everything else. | 如果她能植入设备 牵扯出一切 |
[12:37] | Yes, we’re doing the right thing. | 那没错 我们这么做是对的 |
[12:38] | And if she can’t? | 如果她不能呢 |
[12:39] | We’ll arrest him and try to turn him. | 我们就逮捕他 让他交代 |
[12:41] | He can’t touch her. We can protect her. | 他不能碰到她 我们可以保护她 |
[12:43] | – I hope so. – Stay focused and we can. | -希望如此 -集中注意力 我们可以的 |
[12:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:59] | I can’t stop worrying about Teri and Kim. | 我一直在担心特里和金 |
[13:02] | When I think about what they’ve been through in last 12 hours. | 我一想到他们在过去的十二小时里经历的事情 |
[13:04] | My little girl thought she was gonna die. | 我家姑娘以为她要死了 |
[13:07] | Jack, we’re going to get them, okay? | 杰克 我们会抓到他们的 |
[13:10] | If it’s any help, from what I could tell, | 如果这有帮助的话 据我所知 |
[13:13] | Teri and Kim seemed all right. | 特里和金看上去都没事 |
[13:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[13:17] | – What did the doctor say? – Just some bruises, that’s it. | -医生怎么说 -就有点擦伤 |
[13:23] | – Okay, thanks. – Okay? | -好的 谢谢 -好吧 |
[13:30] | – Nina? – Yeah? | -妮娜 -怎么了 |
[13:32] | You said that Paulson was going to finish the debrief?. | 你说保尔森要结束盘问了 |
[13:35] | – Yeah. – Why didn’t you stay and finish it? | -对 -你为什么不待在那结束盘问呢 |
[13:38] | I thought you wanted me back as soon as they were safe. | 我以为他们安全后你想我快点回来 |
[13:41] | No, I asked you to stay with them so that they would– | 没有 我让你和他们待一起这样他们 |
[13:43] | – Hey, Nina! – Yeah, Mike. Just a minute. | -妮娜 -麦克 等一下 |
[13:48] | Go back. I will be there in a minute. | 回去吧 我一分钟后就到 |
[13:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对的 |
[14:19] | I told you to take it off the hook! | 我让你把电话搁上 |
[14:28] | – Yeah. – Rick, it’s me. | -你好 -瑞克 是我 |
[14:30] | I told you, you can’t keep calling here. | 我说过了 你不能一直打来这里 |
[14:32] | Look, the safe house was bad. The agents are dead, | 安全屋被攻击了 探员都死了 |
[14:36] | and my mother is kidnapped again. I know they’re after me. | 我妈妈又被抓了 我知道他们在追我 |
[14:39] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[14:41] | – Listen to me, I’m coming to your place. – No. | -听着 我要去你那 -不行 |
[14:43] | You’re the only person who knows the people that have my mother. | 你是唯一一个知道是谁抓了我妈妈的 |
[14:47] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[14:48] | Rick, I can’t go to the police, I don’t trust them. | 瑞克 我不能报警 我不相信他们 |
[14:52] | After today, I don’t trust anyone. | 今天之后 我谁也不信 |
[14:54] | But if you don’t help me right now, | 但如果你现在不帮我 |
[14:55] | I will tell the police everything. | 我会和警察坦白一切的 |
[15:01] | Now, what is your address? | 你地址是哪里 |
[15:08] | 1804 Glade, in Echo Park. | 格拉德1804号 在回音公园 |
[15:11] | 1804 Glade, in Echo Park. | 格拉德1804号 在回音公园 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’m going to call a taxi now. | 好的 我现在就叫出租车 |
[15:15] | I’m going to meet you there as soon as I can. | 我尽快到那里见你 |
[15:18] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[15:31] | Another wrong number? | 又是打错的 |
[15:55] | How’s the election going? | 大选怎么样了 |
[15:58] | – Exit polls look very good. – That’s great. | -选后民调的结果很好 -那太好了 |
[16:07] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸 对不起 |
[16:09] | Sorry about what? | 为什么道歉 |
[16:14] | You weren’t covering up Ferragamo’s death | 你不是为了你的选举 |
[16:15] | to protect your campaign. | 才掩盖佛莱格默的死 |
[16:19] | You did it to protect me. | 你是为了保护我 |
[16:24] | Where did you hear that, your mom? | 你听谁说的 你妈妈 |
[16:27] | No, not Mom. | 不 不是 |
[16:34] | There is some physical evidence, in George Ferragamo’s office | 在乔治·佛莱格默办公室有些实物证据 |
[16:38] | that leads directly to you. | 能将矛头对准你 |
[16:41] | Subtle enough so the fire marshals | 细微到消防队员 |
[16:43] | didn’t find it the first time around. | 第一次都没发现 |
[16:45] | But with a little help, they’ll find it. | 但只要稍加提醒 他们就能发现 |
[16:50] | So, I’ll be framed for Ferragamo’s murder. | 所以他们要把佛莱格默的死嫁祸给我 |
[16:52] | Like I said, whatever it takes. | 如我所言 采取一切必要手段 |
[16:55] | That’s why your father backed off, | 你父亲这才选择不再深究 |
[16:57] | and that’s why you’ll back off. | 你也不能再深究 |
[17:07] | Do you know how dangerous it was, | 戴着窃听器去见卡尔 |
[17:09] | to go see Carl, wearing a wire? | 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[17:12] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[17:14] | I got it. Now you can take it to the police. | 我搞定了 现在你可以把这个交给警察了 |
[17:19] | Give me the tape. | 把录音给我 |
[17:23] | What are you going to do with it? | 你拿它做什么 |
[17:28] | Do you trust me, Keith? | 你信任我吗 基斯 |
[17:59] | It’s me. There’s been a development. | 是我 情况有变 |
[18:01] | Palmer is staying in Los Angeles after all. | 帕尔默要留在洛杉矶了 |
[18:04] | The Nash girl called you? | 那个纳什姑娘给你打电话了 |
[18:05] | Yes. I’m on my way to the hotel now. | 是的 我现在在去酒店的路上 |
[18:10] | Did she say why the Senator changed his plans? | 她说没说为什么参议院改变计划了 |
[18:13] | No, he didn’t tell her. | 没有 他没告诉她 |
[18:15] | Really? She’s a highly placed aide. | 是吗 她可是他身边的红人 |
[18:19] | They’ve tightened security | 自从早餐袭击他之后 |
[18:20] | since the attempt on his life at breakfast. | 他们就加强安保了 |
[18:23] | I wonder that she wants to see you again so quickly. | 我想知道她为什么这么快就又要见你 |
[18:26] | You saw her a couple of hours ago. | 你几小时之前才刚见过她 |
[18:27] | You don’t understand women, Andre. | 你不了解女人 安德烈 |
[18:30] | I understand them well enough | 我太了解她们了 |
[18:31] | to know they can use as well as be used. | 深知她们既可以利用也可以被利用 |
[18:35] | Not this one. | 她不一样 |
[18:36] | Palmer should have been killed hours ago. | 帕尔默几个小时之前就该死了 |
[18:39] | We can’t afford any more mistakes, we’re running out of time. | 我们不能再出任何差池了 要没时间了 |
[18:42] | He’s as good as dead already. | 他已经跟死人没什么区别了 |
[18:44] | You have to trust me in this. | 这事你得相信我 |
[18:46] | The Nash woman will tell me Palmer’s schedule. | 那个纳什女人会把帕尔默的行程告诉我的 |
[18:49] | She doesn’t suspect a thing. | 她毫不怀疑 |
[18:51] | Maybe not. | 那可不一定 |
[18:55] | Just to be safe, when you’re finished, kill her. | 为防万一 完事之后 干掉她 |
[19:09] | Miss Nash, please follow me. | 纳什女士 请跟我来 |
[19:14] | We’ve planted fiber-optic cameras in the room. | 我们在这间房里布控了光纤摄像头 |
[19:16] | Here, there, and all through here as well. | 这 那 还有这边都有 |
[19:19] | I’m not really sure what those are. | 我不太懂那是什么 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry. Please sit down. | 抱歉 请坐 |
[19:29] | Fiber-optic cameras are tiny cameras. | 光纤摄像头是微型摄像头 |
[19:31] | They’re almost impossible to see even if you know where to look. | 即便你知道他们在哪也几乎看不到 |
[19:35] | So when you come into the room | 所以当你进到这间屋子的时候 |
[19:36] | we will have complete visual coverage of the entire suite. | 我们可以全方位看到整个房间 |
[19:39] | And you’ll be able to hear everything? | 说的话你们也都能听到吗 |
[19:41] | Yes, every word. You all right? | 是的 一字不落 你没事吗 |
[19:46] | Okay, now he’s going to be here in a few minutes. | 他还有几分钟就到了 |
[19:49] | This is the tracking device that we want you to plant on Alexis. | 这是我们想让你放在亚历克西斯身上的追踪器 |
[19:52] | Once he leaves the hotel, | 他一离开酒店 |
[19:54] | we’ll be able to track every move that he makes | 我们就能在毫不暴露自己的情况下 |
[19:56] | without exposing ourselves at all. | 追踪到他的一举一动 |
[19:58] | Where do I put it? | 我把它放在哪 |
[20:00] | Preferably his wallet. | 最好是放他的钱包里 |
[20:01] | He’ll have it at all times, even if he changes clothes. | 就算他换衣服 也还是随时都带着它 |
[20:04] | As soon as you plant this device, | 你一放好追踪器 |
[20:06] | I will call you on your cell phone. | 我们就往你的手机打电话 |
[20:08] | I will tell you the Senator is waiting for you. | 我会跟你说参议员在等你 |
[20:10] | You make your excuses, and you get out of here. | 然后就可以借故离开了 |
[20:13] | So, I plant the tracker, the phone rings– | 我放好追踪器 电话响 |
[20:16] | – And then you leave. – Okay. | -然后你就走 -好的 |
[20:19] | One more thing, if at any point you start to think | 还有一件事 无论任何时候你觉得 |
[20:22] | he’s getting suspicious or you’re uncomfortable in any way, | 他开始起疑心了 或者你感觉不好 |
[20:24] | all you have to do here are the words: | 你所要做的就是说 |
[20:26] | “I hope I’m not getting a cold.” | “但愿我没感冒” |
[20:29] | – “I hope I’m not getting a cold.” – Yes. | -“但愿我没感冒” -是的 |
[20:31] | Then I’ll be here in a few seconds | 几秒钟之后 |
[20:33] | with at least half a dozen other agents. | 我就会带着至少六个探员冲进来 |
[20:36] | But that would ruin the plan. | 但那就会破坏计划 |
[20:37] | That doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[20:38] | Right now, all we’re concerned | 现在 我们最关心的 |
[20:40] | with is your safety. Do you understand? | 是你的安危 明白吗 |
[20:44] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[20:50] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不是必须要做这件事的 |
[20:54] | If you’re uncomfortable in any way, | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[20:55] | no one here will think any less of you. | 没有人会因此而轻视你 |
[20:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:01] | And, thank you | 谢谢你 |
[21:03] | for giving me this chance to redeem myself. | 给我一个赎罪的机会 |
[21:15] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[21:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:24] | Mrs. Bauer? How good to see you. | 鲍尔太太 见到你太高兴了 |
[21:30] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[21:31] | Of course. Will Dr. Parslow be joining you? | 当然了 帕司若医生也一起来吗 |
[21:34] | Dr. Parslow? | 帕司若医生 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry, what’s your name? | 不好意思 你叫什么名字 |
[21:40] | Mrs. Bauer, are you feeling all right? | 鲍尔太太 你还好吗 |
[21:43] | Actually, no. | 说实话 不好 |
[21:44] | I must have been in an accident or something. | 我一定是出了什么事故之类的 |
[21:49] | I seem to have lost my memory. | 我似乎是失忆了 |
[21:53] | But I was driving by and this place looked familiar, so | 但我开车路过这里看着挺熟悉 所以 |
[21:58] | – You say my name is Bauer? – Yes. | -你是说我叫鲍尔 -是的 |
[22:02] | Does that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[22:05] | Yes, it does, but this man you mentioned…. | 是的 但是你提到的那个人 |
[22:10] | Dr. Parslow. | 帕司若医生 |
[22:12] | You two used to come here together quite often. | 你们两个以前经常一起来这 |
[22:18] | But he’s not my husband? | 但他不是我的老公 |
[22:22] | He’s a doctor, and he’s a friend, maybe he can help. | 他是个医生 也是朋友 也许他可以帮忙 |
[22:26] | I happen to know the hospital that he works at. | 我恰好知道他工作的医院 |
[22:29] | Shall I give him a call? | 要我给他打电话吗 |
[22:32] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:42] | We’re set. | 准备好了 |
[22:51] | – Is everything up and running? – Yep. | -一切正常吗 -是的 |
[22:57] | How’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白怎么样 |
[22:58] | She’s in her room, waiting for Alexis’ call. | 她在她房间里 等着亚历克西斯的电话 |
[23:01] | She said she wanted to be alone. | 她说她想一个人待着 |
[23:03] | – Understandable. – Yes. | -可以理解 -是的 |
[23:25] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 要不要跟我说说出了什么事 |
[23:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:30] | You’ve been holding something back | 刚才你从安全屋回来之后 |
[23:31] | ever since you got back from the safe house early. | 一直在隐瞒些什么 |
[23:35] | This isn’t the time. Let’s not get distracted. | 现在不是说这个的时候 我们不要分心 |
[23:37] | If you don’t tell me, I am going to be distracted. So spit it out. | 如果你不告诉我 我就会分心 说吧 |
[23:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Teri knows about us. | 特里知道我们的事了 |
[23:53] | She guessed it. | 是她猜到的 |
[23:54] | I don’t know how she did, but she did. | 我不知道她怎么猜到的 但是她猜到了 |
[23:56] | She asked me point-blank. | 她直截了当地问我 |
[23:58] | I couldn’t deny it, she would have known. | 我没法否认 她应该知道了 |
[24:04] | Did you tell her that it was over? | 你和她说我们已经结束了吗 |
[24:08] | Of course I did. | 当然说了 |
[24:13] | I think she was just shocked that it was me. | 我想她只是很震惊这个人是我 |
[24:18] | Someone she knows. | 是她认识的人 |
[24:32] | When Teri and I got back together… | 特里和我复合时 |
[24:37] | I tried to talk to her about this, but… | 我想和她说这件事 但是 |
[24:41] | she said she didn’t want to know, so I just let it go. | 她说她不想知道 所以我就没说 |
[24:46] | Look, Jake, you asked me to go to the safe house, so I did. | 杰克 你叫我去安全屋 我去了 |
[24:49] | – I was just trying to help. – I know. I know. | -我只是想帮忙 -我知道 我知道 |
[24:51] | This is my fault. This is all my fault. | 这是我的错 都是我的错 |
[24:55] | Agent Bauer, come in. | 鲍尔探员 请回话 |
[25:00] | Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[25:01] | We’re a go. Drazen dropped off the car with the valet. | 可以行动了 德拉任已经把车交给了泊车员 |
[25:03] | Should be upstairs in about two and a half minutes. | 两分半钟应该会上楼 |
[25:06] | Copy. All personnel in the lobby and on the floors, | 收到 所有在大厅和楼层里的人员 |
[25:09] | we are a go. We are a go. | 开始行动 开始行动 |
[25:30] | He’s in the room. | 他进了房间 |
[25:32] | Copy. Advise when you are green to go. | 收到 决定行动时请通知 |
[25:42] | There’s no wallet here. | 没有钱包 |
[25:43] | Let Elizabeth Nash know that the wallet is either in his pants… | 告诉伊丽莎白·纳什说钱包不是在他的裤袋里 |
[25:47] | or the jacket on the bed. | 就是在床边的夹克里 |
[25:49] | Copy that, Jack. | 收到 杰克 |
[26:01] | Give me a sitrep in one minute. One minute. | 一分钟后给我汇报情况 一分钟后 |
[27:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:14] | So good to see you. | 看到你真开心 |
[27:26] | I can’t believe how much I’ve missed you. | 不敢相信我是有多想你 |
[27:28] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[27:31] | Even though it’s only been two hours. | 虽然只过了两小时 |
[27:35] | It seems like two years. | 却感觉像是过了两年 |
[27:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:46] | I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 为什么这么问 |
[27:47] | You seem a little tense. | 你好像有点紧张 |
[27:49] | No, not at all. | 没 完全没有 |
[27:54] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点 |
[27:56] | The polls back East close in less than an hour. | 东部的投票不到一小时就要结束了 |
[27:59] | We’re all just on pins and needles. | 我们全都如坐针毡 |
[28:06] | You must have some idea about the outcome. | 你对结果肯定有些见解 |
[28:08] | – Don’t you, take– – Exit polls. | -不是有… -投票后民意调查 |
[28:11] | – Yes. – But they’re not official. | -是的 -但这些不是官方数据 |
[28:17] | What can we do | 能做点什么 |
[28:19] | to help you | 来帮助你 |
[28:23] | relax? | 放轻松呢 |
[28:26] | It’s a little early, but a vodka might be nice. | 虽说时候有点早 但是来杯伏特加可能不错 |
[28:33] | Nothing else? | 没别的要求吗 |
[28:36] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[29:07] | – You feeling any better? – Much. | -你觉得好点吗 -好多了 |
[29:13] | You still don’t seem like yourself. | 你看上去还是很不自在 |
[29:16] | I’ll feel better, after I splash some water on my face. | 我去洗把脸 就会舒服点的 |
[29:26] | She’s going for the jacket. | 她要去拿夹克了 |
[29:28] | I want SWAT personnel ready at the door, quietly. | 我要反恐特警组在门边静静待命 |
[29:35] | She’s got the wallet. | 她拿到钱包了 |
[29:41] | God, Jack, she’s dropped it. | 天呐 杰克 她弄掉钱包了 |
[29:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:52] | Come on, Elizabeth, you can do it. | 快点 伊丽莎白 你可以的 |
[30:01] | – To the future. – She’s put it in her coat. | -为了未来 -她放进她的外套里了 |
[30:04] | SWAT team at the door, stand down. Stand down at the door. | 门边待命的反恐特警组 离开门边 |
[30:19] | Sorry that this campaign is giving you so much stress. | 很抱歉这场竞选给你很大的压力 |
[30:25] | Goes with the territory. | 因人而异 |
[30:28] | Maybe when the election is over, | 也许在选举结束后 |
[30:31] | the two of us can go somewhere together. | 我们俩可以一起去某个地方 |
[30:36] | – Like where? – Doesn’t matter to me. | -比如说哪 -地点对我来说不重要 |
[30:41] | As long as we’re together. | 只要我们在一起 |
[30:46] | So, who do I have to thank for keeping you in town? | 我该谢谢谁让你留在市里 |
[30:51] | He’s going to feel the wallet. | 他会摸到钱包的 |
[30:53] | Give her a second, she’s all right. | 给她一点时间 她没事的 |
[30:58] | What made the Senator decide to change his plans? | 是什么令参议员改变了他的计划 |
[31:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:05] | Is he going to stay in town for long? | 他要在市里待很久吗 |
[31:08] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[31:11] | What about his victory speech? | 那他的胜利演说呢 |
[31:16] | Will he be delivering it here at the hotel? | 他会在酒店里进行演讲吗 |
[31:19] | Why are you so interested in the campaign all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然对竞选这么有兴趣 |
[31:23] | I have no interest in the campaign. | 我对竞选毫无兴趣 |
[31:27] | My interest is in you… | 我有兴趣的是你 |
[31:31] | and I know that you go wherever he goes. | 我知道他去哪 你都会跟着 |
[31:34] | I don’t know where that is yet. | 我还不知道会去哪 |
[31:37] | Well then, I won’t let you out of my sight. | 那我不会让你离开我的视线范围的 |
[31:41] | I must say I do find it a little strange | 不得不说我的确觉得有点奇怪 |
[31:43] | that the Senator wouldn’t | 参议员不打算 |
[31:45] | include someone as smart and capable as you in his | 把你这么聪明又有才干的人 |
[31:50] | inner circle. | 纳入他的核心圈 |
[31:51] | How would you know how smart I am? | 你怎么知道我有多聪明 |
[31:52] | We’ve spent, what, 15 hours together? | 我们待在一起才十五个小时 |
[31:55] | And most of that has been in bed. | 而且大部分时间都是在床上 |
[31:57] | That wasn’t smart. | 这番话说得不太明智了 |
[32:01] | Was that a complaint or a compliment? | 这算是抱怨还是称赞 |
[32:10] | Both, I think. | 两者都有吧 |
[32:17] | I just realized that I haven’t eaten all day. | 我刚刚发现我一整天都没吃过东西 |
[32:22] | Which may explain why I’m in such a foul mood. | 也许这就是为什么情绪不好的原因 |
[32:28] | You think you could order something up? | 你能叫些东西吃吗 |
[32:31] | – What are you hungry for? – Where’s the menu? | -你想吃什么 -菜单在哪呢 |
[32:42] | I was hoping you would be hungry for something | 我正希望除了吃的 |
[32:44] | – other than food. – There you go. Good girl. | -你还想要点别的 -这就对了 好样的 |
[32:57] | It’s in the jacket. | 放进夹克里 |
[32:59] | She made the plant, clear the hallway. | 她放好芯片了 从走廊撤离 |
[33:02] | Copy. Clear the hallway. | 收到 从走廊撤离 |
[33:13] | I know this might seem a little soon. | 我知道这话似乎说得有点早 |
[33:24] | I’ve fallen in love with you. | 但我已经爱上你了 |
[33:32] | The hallway’s clear. | 已从走廊撤离 |
[33:33] | Copy. I’m making the call. | 收到 我要打电话了 |
[33:43] | I thought that all women can sense these things. | 我以为所有的女人都能感觉到这种事 |
[33:55] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话 |
[33:59] | Aren’t you going to answer it? | 你不打算接吗 |
[34:01] | It’s just someone from the campaign. | 是竞选团队里的人打来的 |
[34:03] | No, it could be important. | 不 可能有很重要的事 |
[34:04] | They can call back. | 他们可以再打回来 |
[34:17] | Say it again, Alexis. | 再说一遍 亚历克西斯 |
[34:20] | She hung up on me. | 她挂了电话 |
[34:21] | Say that you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[34:23] | – What is she doing? – She’s baiting him. | -她在干嘛 -她在引诱他 |
[34:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:30] | If I’m not very much mistaken | 如果我没有会错意的话 |
[34:33] | it seems that you are falling in love with me, too. | 你应该也爱上我了吧 |
[34:41] | I got her voice mail. | 接到了语音信箱 |
[34:43] | Would you order me a hamburger? | 能帮我点个汉堡吗 |
[34:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:52] | – What is she doing? – I don’t know. | -她在干嘛 -我不知道 |
[34:56] | Why did she take off her jacket? | 她为什么把外套脱了 |
[35:06] | What is going on, here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:08] | She has no intention of leaving that room. | 她根本就不想离开那个房间 |
[35:12] | Room Service, how may I help you? | 客房服务 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[35:14] | Hello, a hamburger please. | 你好 我点个汉堡 |
[35:17] | – All rIght, everything on that? – Yes everything. | -好的 所有配料都要吗 -是的 |
[35:20] | – We’ll send it right up. – Okay. | -马上就送上来 -好的 |
[35:26] | What’s that in her hand? | 她手里拿的什么 |
[35:30] | So now | 那么现在 |
[35:32] | is there anything else? | 还要点什么吗 |
[35:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:37] | Oh, my God, she’s got a knife. | 她拿着把刀 |
[35:38] | SWAT team, hit the room! Hit the room, now! | 迅雷小组 快去破门 |
[35:43] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[35:50] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[35:53] | Hold your fire! Get me some towels from the bathroom. | 别开枪 从浴室拿点毛巾给我 |
[35:59] | Nina, call in a medevac. We’re losing him. | 尼娜 叫架救伤直升机 他快死了 |
[36:02] | We cannot let him die. | 不能让他死 |
[36:04] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[36:34] | – Just a minute. – Yeah, sure. | -稍等一下 -好的 |
[37:11] | I’m looking for Rick. | 我找瑞克 |
[37:14] | – Who are you? – A friend. | -你是谁 -就是个朋友 |
[37:18] | Are you the one who keeps calling? | 你就是那个一直打电话的吧 |
[37:20] | – He said I could come over. – Not to me, he didn’t. | -他说我可以过来 -他没对我说 |
[37:26] | Maybe you should ask him, then. | 也许你该去问问他 |
[37:27] | I was about to tell you. | 我正准备告诉你 |
[37:30] | I just didn’t think she’d get here so fast. | 只是没想到她这么快就来了 |
[37:33] | What’s going on, Rick? | 怎么回事 瑞克 |
[37:35] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释一切的 |
[37:38] | – I’m listening. – First let her come in. | -我在听 -先让她进来 |
[37:42] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的宝贝 |
[37:47] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[37:50] | Something got screwed up with Dan last night. | 昨晚丹的事情搞砸了 |
[37:52] | Big surprise, right? That’s why my arm is messed up. | 吃惊吗 这就是我胳膊受伤的原因 |
[37:55] | These guys Dan was with, they shot me– | 和丹一起的那帮人 开枪打了我 |
[37:58] | You said you cut your arm on a fence. | 你说是被栅栏划伤的 |
[38:05] | These people Dan knows, I need to find them. | 和丹一起的那些人 我得找到他们 |
[38:09] | And I was hoping that I could go in his room | 我希望能到他房里去 |
[38:12] | and find something, to lead me to them. | 找一些关于他们的线索 |
[38:14] | A phone number, an address…. | 比如电话号码 地址 |
[38:16] | So you just want to look through Dan’s room? | 你只是想去丹的房间 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:24] | I was wondering if I could borrow some money for the cab. | 能借些打车的钱吗 |
[39:02] | Teri. | 特里 |
[39:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:12] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[39:20] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[39:24] | – Are you my doctor? – No, not exactly. | -你是个医生吗 -不完全是 |
[39:29] | Henry, thank you for calling me. | 亨利 谢谢你打给我 |
[39:31] | Have you given her anything to eat or drink? | 你给她食物和水了吗 |
[39:32] | I offered, but she didn’t want anything. | 我问了 但她什么都不要 |
[39:39] | No, it’s…. | 别激动 |
[39:42] | Unless you want some water? | 想喝点水吗 |
[39:44] | – Sure. – Okay, some water. | -好的 -一杯水 |
[39:48] | All right, we’re going to figure out what this is all about. | 我会检查清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[39:52] | We’re going to get you well again, you understand? | 我们会让你恢复的 |
[39:55] | It’s going to be fine. | 没事的 |
[39:57] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:04] | Look, I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说些什么 |
[40:06] | We misjudged her emotional state. | 我们错估了她的精神状态 |
[40:07] | No, we didn’t. You did. | 不是我们 是你 |
[40:09] | Mason, it was an unexpected outcome for everyone. | 梅森 谁都没有预料到这个结果 |
[40:11] | – It’s what I said it would be, a bad idea. – Fine, maybe. | -我说过这个主意糟透了 -好吧 也许 |
[40:14] | Right now we need to figure out our next move is. | 我们现在得想好下一步该怎么办 |
[40:17] | What’s the status on Alexis? | 亚历克西斯的情况怎么样了 |
[40:19] | They’re giving him a 50-50 shot. | 生死一线 |
[40:21] | But even if he comes to live, | 不过就算他活下来了 |
[40:22] | they don’t know how long it’s gonna be until we talks. | 也不清楚需要多长时间他能开口 |
[40:24] | Did you find anything in his room? Any phone numbers, any documents? | 在他房间发现什么了吗 电话号码 文件 |
[40:27] | No, nothing yet. | 什么都没有 |
[40:28] | What am I supposed to tell District? | 我要怎么和上级报告 |
[40:30] | Tell them whatever you have to. Just keep them off my back. | 问什么就答什么 只是别让他们来烦我 |
[40:32] | I need some time before I have to start filling out bunch of field reports. | 写报告之前我还需要时间 |
[40:35] | – Let me in. – Hold on. | -让我进来 -等下 |
[40:36] | Where’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白在哪 |
[40:37] | – I heard someth about a stabbing. – She’s fine, sir. | -我听说有人被捅了 -她没事 |
[40:39] | – Where is she? – She’s across the hall, she’s in custody. | -她在哪 -走廊那头 正被羁押 |
[40:42] | – What! Why? – She stabbed Drazen. | -什么 为什么 -他捅了德拉任 |
[40:45] | She must been defending herself. | 她一定是在自卫 |
[40:46] | No, sir, that’s not the way it went down. | 事情不是这样的 |
[40:48] | She broke from the plan, she attacked him. | 她没按计划行事 她攻击了他 |
[40:50] | You should have never let her go through with it in the first place. | 你不该让她做这件事的 |
[40:53] | I got to call you back. | 等下再打给你 |
[40:54] | What the hell going on over there? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:56] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[40:57] | – Let me in. – Certainly. | -让我进去 -好的 |
[40:59] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[41:00] | Elizabeth, don’t say anything until you speak to a lawyer. | 伊丽莎白 在律师来之前什么也别说 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. | 对不起 我不知道发生了什么 |
[41:05] | It’s all right, we’re gonna work this out. | 没事的 我们会解决的 |
[41:07] | Senator, please, step away, let us handle this. | 参议员 请不要插手 让我们来处理 |
[41:10] | I let you take care of it before, and look where we are. | 我之前让你处理了 看看发生了什么 |
[41:12] | Sir, you are not helping matters right now. | 这一点帮助都没有 |
[41:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[41:17] | Excuse me for one second. What? | 稍等一下 怎么了 |
[41:19] | It’s Alexis’ phone. What do we do? | 是亚历克西斯的电话 我们该怎么办 |
[41:32] | We got to take a chance. | 只能碰碰运气了 |
[41:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[41:37] | – You have the money? – Yeah. | -拿到钱了吗 -嗯 |
[41:40] | Okay. We’ll meet in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后见 |
[41:43] | – Where? – I already told you. | -哪里 -已经告诉过你了 |
[41:47] | At Connie’s, downtown. | 市中心的康尼餐厅 |
[41:51] | How will I recognize you? | 我怎么识别你 |
[41:52] | I’ll wear a red baseball cap. | 我会戴顶红色棒球帽 |