时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:51] | First time you invited me back here, | 你第一次请我来这里的时候 |
[00:53] | you left your keys in my car. | 你把钥匙留在我车里了 |
[00:55] | It was pouring rain. | 当时下着大雨 |
[00:57] | We didn’t want to run back, so | 我们不想回去 所以 |
[01:00] | we used your hide-a-key. | 我们用了你藏起来的钥匙 |
[01:25] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[01:27] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[01:28] | I don’t know what the code is. | 我不知道密码是什么 |
[01:29] | Just take your time. Maybe it’ll come to you. | 慢慢来 也许你会想起来的 |
[01:35] | Just make this stop! | 快让它别叫了 |
[01:51] | – Hello? – This is Superior Alarm. | -你好 -这里是优越防盗 |
[01:53] | Could you please turn this off? | 你能把警报关了吗 |
[01:55] | – I’ll need your password. – What? | -我需要你的密码 -什么 |
[01:57] | Ma’am, what is your password? | 女士 你的密码是什么 |
[02:00] | I don’t know the password. | 我不知道密码 |
[02:02] | Are you having an emergency there? | 你那里是不是有紧急情况 |
[02:05] | Alan Morgan, Saugus. | 艾伦·摩根 索格斯 |
[02:08] | – Yeah, Pacific Electric. – Got it. All right, thanks. | -太平洋电力 -知道了 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:16] | His name was Alan Morgan. | 他叫艾伦·摩根 |
[02:17] | – He works for Pacific Electric in Saugus. – Saugus? | -他在索格斯的太平洋电力上班 -索格斯 |
[02:21] | OK. He was paid off by Alexis | 他收了亚历克西斯的钱 |
[02:22] | to kill the power in the section of the grid. | 负责把这个地区的电源掐断 |
[02:24] | – Did you get the coordinates? 26, GG. – GG, yes. | -你有坐标吗 26GG -GG 对 |
[02:27] | That’s right. We need to know where that is now. | 没错 我们现在要查清那是什么地方 |
[02:28] | Okay. I’ll get this to Tony. You need me to stick around? | 好的 我把这个发给托尼 需要我留下吗 |
[02:30] | No. Just get a hold of me as soon as you get anything, ok? | 不用 发现什么马上告诉我 |
[02:33] | – Ok. See you back at the office. – Thank you. | -好的 办公室见 -谢谢 |
[02:38] | None of these are working. | 这些都没用 |
[02:40] | Superior Alarm. Stay where you are. | 优越防盗 不许动 |
[02:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:44] | This woman, she lives here. | 这个女的住这里 |
[02:46] | She just forgot her code. | 她只是忘了密码 |
[03:06] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[03:08] | – Teri Bauer? – Yes. | -特里·鲍尔 -我是 |
[03:09] | Do you have any ID? | 你有身份证吗 |
[03:13] | Sure. It’s probably in my purse. I’ll go check. | 有 应该在我包里 我去看看 |
[03:41] | No ID necessary. You obviously live here. | 不需要身份证了 你显然住这里 |
[03:45] | She just couldn’t remember her code. | 她只是不记得密码了 |
[03:49] | I don’t usually set it. | 一般都不是我设的 |
[03:51] | – My daughter must have. – It’s all right. Just sign this. | -一定是我女儿设的 -没事 在这签字 |
[04:00] | Okay. I’m going to reset the alarm… | 好了 我要去重设一下警报 |
[04:03] | …and check the contacts around the outside the house. | 并检查一下房子外围的线路 |
[04:05] | – That should take about 15 minutes. – Thank you. | -大概需要十五分钟 -谢谢 |
[04:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Nice, Jack. Have you noticed… | 真棒 杰克 你有没有发现 |
[04:46] | …how there’s always a body count everywhere you go? | 你走到哪 人就死到哪 |
[04:48] | I gave Hanlin clear orders not to shoot. | 我明确命令汉林不要开枪的 |
[04:50] | – Where’d he go? – He’s over there. | -他去哪了 -他在那里 |
[04:56] | – Bauer. – Jack, it’s David Palmer. | -我是鲍尔 -杰克 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[04:58] | Yes, Senator? | 怎么了 参议员 |
[04:59] | I just heard back from my source at the Pentagon. | 刚收到我在五角大楼的人的报告 |
[05:02] | Had to twist a lot of arms to get a hold of the missing Drazen file. | 想找到丢失的德拉任文件不太轻松 |
[05:05] | – What was in it? – Dates and locations. | -里面有什么 -日期和地点 |
[05:08] | It seems to relate to the last months of Victor Drazen’s life. | 应该和维克托·德拉任最近几个月的生活有关 |
[05:11] | – Anything we can use? – Maybe. | -有什么我们能利用的东西吗 -也许有 |
[05:14] | The last entry is an address unrelated to everything else. | 最后一项是一个和别的都没什么关联的地址 |
[05:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[05:20] | 21911 Kipling… | 吉卜林大道21911号 |
[05:22] | …in a city called Saugus. I don’t know where that is. | 在一个叫索格斯的城市 我不知道那是哪里 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry, Senator. Did you just say “Saugus”? | 不好意思 参议员 你是说”索格斯”吗 |
[05:28] | Does that mean anything? | 这信息有用吗 |
[05:29] | Yes, it does. I I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 是的 我晚些再联系你 |
[05:31] | Thank you, Senator. This is going to help. | 谢谢 参议员 这会有帮助的 |
[05:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:40] | CTU. Almeida. | 反恐组 我是阿尔梅达 |
[05:41] | Tony, it’s Jack. Take down this address for me. | 托尼 我是杰克 记一下这个地址 |
[05:43] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[05:44] | 21911 Kipling Avenue in Saugus. | 索格斯的吉卜林大道21911号 |
[05:49] | I got a feeling it’s gonna be in the grid coordinates Nina just gave you. | 我感觉这就是尼娜刚给你的电力公司的地址 |
[05:52] | All right, hang on. | 好的 稍等 |
[06:01] | Yes, you’re right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[06:03] | It’s right in the middle of Sector 26, GG. | 它就在26GG区的正中间 |
[06:05] | Ok. Find out what’s there. Get back to me on my cell. | 好 查查那里有什么 回我手机 |
[06:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:12] | Where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[06:13] | I’m going to Saugus. | 我要去索格斯 |
[06:15] | Alexis paid this guy off | 亚历克西斯付钱给这人 |
[06:16] | to knock the power out at the specific address out there. | 让他给一个特定的地方停电 |
[06:18] | – I want to know why. – Slow down, Jack. | -我想知道为什么 -慢点 杰克 |
[06:20] | I’m on your side. Fill me in. | 我是你这边的 告诉我详情 |
[06:25] | Two and a half hours ago, | 两个半小时前 |
[06:27] | Robert Ellis was killed in New Orleans | 罗伯特·埃利斯在新奥尔良被杀了 |
[06:29] | because he almost found out about this location. | 因为他就快查到这个地点了 |
[06:31] | We got the address from the Drazen file. | 我们从德拉任的文件里找到了地址 |
[06:32] | The Senator just gave it to me. | 参议员刚刚告诉我的 |
[06:36] | – Let’s go. – What do you mean, “Let’s”? | -我们走 -什么叫”我们” |
[06:38] | If you want to go, I’m your chaperone. You want a ride? | 你要去的话 我给你做伴 要带你一程吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:50] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[07:00] | – Where’s my brother? – I don’t know. | -我哥呢 -我不知道 |
[07:02] | These guys are gonna be here in 20 minutes, | 那帮人还有二十分钟就要来了 |
[07:03] | if I don’t have that money… | 如果我没那笔钱的话 |
[07:04] | I told you, Frank, we split up. | 我说了 弗兰克 我们分头走了 |
[07:06] | He said he’s gonna meet me back here with the payoff from Gaines. | 他说他会拿着盖恩斯的钱回这里的 |
[07:10] | Look, if I was ripping you off, why would I come back here? | 如果我耍你的话 我干嘛还要回这里 |
[07:13] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[07:16] | – Where you going? – Don’t worry about it. | -你去哪 -别管了 |
[07:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:20] | I’m not waiting around for that lunatic to get us killed. | 我才不要在这里等这个疯子把我们都害死 |
[07:22] | – You’re not going anywhere. – Melanie! | -你哪都不许去 -梅兰妮 |
[07:23] | She’ll go to the police. She’ll tell them about the deal. | 她会去找警察 她会把交易的事告诉他们 |
[07:25] | I don’t care about the deal. | 我才不关心什么交易 |
[07:26] | I came here because I wanted you to help me find my mom. | 我来这里是想让你帮我找我妈妈 |
[07:29] | – But obviously that was a dumb idea. – You came here for Rick. | -但显然那是个蠢主意 -你是为瑞克来的 |
[07:31] | – I did not. – Kim, don’t worry about her. You should just leave. | -才不是 -金 别管她 你走吧 |
[07:34] | What do you mean don’t worry about me? | 什么叫别管我 |
[07:36] | – Come with me. – I can’t. | -和我一起走 -我不行 |
[07:38] | Whatever’s going on out there | 无论外面是什么情况 |
[07:39] | is gonna be a lot better than in here. | 总比在这里好 |
[07:40] | You heard Frank. Nobody goes anywhere until Dan gets back. | 你听到弗兰克说的 丹回来之前谁也不许走 |
[07:43] | Dan is not coming back. | 丹不会回来的 |
[07:47] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:52] | I don’t know, I just…. | 我不知道 我只是 |
[07:54] | – What do you mean? – I just…. | -你什么意思 -我只是 |
[07:56] | – Leave her alone. – Where is he? | -放开她 -他在哪 |
[08:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[08:05] | Gaines killed him. He was going to kill me, too. | 盖恩斯杀了他 他还打算杀我的 |
[08:07] | I swear to God, Frank. This guy, Gaines, was out of control. | 我发誓 弗兰克 这个盖恩斯疯了 |
[08:34] | – Who’s got the money now? – Nobody. | -钱现在在谁手里 -没人有钱 |
[08:38] | Gaines never paid us. | 盖恩斯从没付给我们钱 |
[08:48] | These guys are going to be here in half an hour. | 那帮人半小时内就会来 |
[08:51] | These are not the kind of guys you invite over to do a deal | 他们可不是那种你请过来交易 |
[08:53] | and come up short. | 还能不给钱的家伙 |
[08:54] | – Then call it off. – Too late to call it off! | -那就取消掉 -已经来不及取消了 |
[09:38] | What are you gonna say down there today, David? | 你今天准备怎么说 大卫 |
[09:45] | – He’s gonna tell the truth. – Don’t you start with me, Keith. | -他会说出真相 -你别废话 基斯 |
[09:48] | – You’ve caused enough pain in this family. – Sherry! | -你已经给这个家带来太多麻烦了 -雪莉 |
[09:50] | Well, I’m sorry, David, but somebody has to say the words. | 抱歉 大卫 但总要有人把丑话说出来 |
[09:54] | This whole thing wouldn’t have started if Keith hadn’t decided | 要不是基斯决定用自己的双手解决问题的话 |
[09:56] | to take matters into his own hands. | 这件事根本不会发生 |
[10:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:03] | Nobody’s defending what Keith did. | 没有人要包庇基斯的所作所为 |
[10:07] | He acted on the moment. It wasn’t right. | 他一时冲动 那是不对的 |
[10:09] | That doesn’t make you right for covering it up. | 但不意味着你为他打幌子就是对的 |
[10:12] | Doesn’t make me right for not being there. | 我没能和他共同面对也是不对的 |
[10:15] | So we’re all to blame. Let’s just leave it at that. | 所以我们都有错 就是这样 |
[10:20] | That’s right, Mom. I’m willing to pay the price for this. | 没错 妈妈 我已经准备好付出代价了 |
[10:23] | Even if it means going to jail. | 哪怕是进监狱 |
[10:26] | You still think this is just about you, don’t you? | 你还是以为这事只和你有关 对吧 |
[10:30] | When are you going to get it through your head | 你什么时候才能意识到 |
[10:34] | that your father is | 你的父亲 |
[10:36] | running for President of the United States? | 正在竞选美国总统 |
[10:39] | A black man. | 而他是个黑人 |
[10:41] | You don’t just decide to ease your conscience | 你不能以整个国家的利益为代价 |
[10:45] | at the cost of what might be best for this country. | 仅仅为了让你的良心好受点 |
[10:47] | – I didn’t, Mom. – Both of you, calm down. | -我没有 妈 -你们两个都冷静点 |
[10:56] | I kept it inside. | 我选择了沉默 |
[10:59] | I was willing to suck it up for as long as it took. | 我曾愿意一直沉默下去 |
[11:02] | But someone murdered Dr. Ferragamo this morning | 但今早佛莱格默医生被谋杀了 |
[11:04] | and you can’t tell me | 你总不能说我的沉默 |
[11:05] | to hiding that is what is best for this country. | 才是对这个国家最好的决定吧 |
[11:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:10] | I never saw it until just this minute. | 直到现在我才意识到 |
[11:13] | You’re your father’s son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[11:16] | You cover up your weakness | 你用多愁善感的心软 |
[11:18] | with a bunch of bleeding-heart sentimentality. | 来遮盖你的弱点 |
[11:20] | – Sherry, that’s enough. – Am I wrong? | -雪莉 够了 -我说错了吗 |
[11:22] | When are you going to be man | 你什么时候才能拥有 |
[11:24] | enough to do what it takes to be President? | 成为总统需要的胆识以及果敢 |
[11:26] | Nicole, are you okay? | 妮可 你没事吧 |
[11:30] | – What’s wrong? Honey? – Nicole! | -怎么了 亲爱的 -妮可 |
[11:33] | Keith, get me some water. | 基斯 帮我弄些水来 |
[11:36] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[11:37] | We need a doctor in here. | 这里需要个医生 |
[11:46] | Easy, relax. | 放松点 |
[11:47] | Come here. Give me your hands. | 来 把手放我这 |
[11:59] | I’m so sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[12:01] | What? Sorry about what? | 什么 对不起什么 |
[12:06] | Honey, talk to me. | 亲爱的 跟我说话 |
[12:13] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[12:15] | Don’t you ever say that. No, sweetheart, don’t you say that. | 别再那么说了 不 亲爱的 别那么说 |
[12:18] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:28] | – I’m sorry, Daddy. – No, honey. | -对不起 爸爸 -不 亲爱的 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:36] | I just got in. | 我刚进到系统里了 |
[12:37] | I’ve got some more info on that location in Saugus. | 我有更多有关索格斯那个地点的信息 |
[12:39] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[12:42] | Okay, go. | 行 说吧 |
[12:43] | Comes up as a wildlife preserve. | 那里是个野生动物保护区 |
[12:45] | Great, we’re going to a Sierra Club meeting. | 很好 我们去参加塞拉俱乐部的会议 |
[12:47] | Who’s with you? | 你和谁在一起 |
[12:49] | Mason. A wildlife preserve in Saugus? | 梅森 一个在索格斯的野生动物保护区 |
[12:51] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[12:52] | Saugus is all industrial. What about the GPS maps? | 索格斯是个工业城市 GPS地图呢 |
[12:55] | I’ve got three on the way. | 已经有三张在传送了 |
[12:56] | Good work. We’ll call you when we find out what’s out there. | 很好 我们查清楚后就给你打电话 |
[13:00] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[13:07] | So correct me if I’m wrong | 我说错了的话 请指正我 |
[13:08] | but what this day basically boils down to is a personal vendetta | 但今天这一切说到底就是维克多·德拉任家族 |
[13:12] | against you and Palmer by the family of VIctor Drazen? | 针对你和帕尔默的私人恩怨 |
[13:14] | Yes. Palmer authorized the mission. I carried it out. | 对 帕尔默授权了行动 我执行了行动 |
[13:18] | Today is the second anniversary of Victor Drazen’s death. | 今天是维克多·德拉任的第二个忌日 |
[13:21] | Happy anniversary. | 忌日快乐 |
[13:25] | What is it we’re expecting to find out here in Saugus? | 我们要在索格斯查出什么东西 |
[13:28] | I don’t know yet. | 我目前也不知道 |
[13:31] | I got to tell you, Jack, it never gets dull with you. | 杰克我得告诉你 和你在一起永远不会无聊 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | Look, for what it’s worth, I’m sorry about last night. | 不管怎么说 我很抱歉昨晚发生那样的事 |
[13:43] | Shoot me in the leg with a tranq? | 给我腿上来一发镇定剂 |
[13:45] | Don’t give it a second thought. | 别在意 |
[13:47] | Needless to say, I was pretty wound up. | 不用说 我当时很焦心 |
[13:49] | I feel a lot better now though, knowing my family is safe. | 现在知道我家人安全了 我也感觉好多了 |
[13:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:59] | I’m just beat, you know? I could use a little sleep. | 我累坏了 想睡一觉 |
[14:04] | Tell me about it. | 我也是啊 |
[14:22] | How you doing? | 感觉怎样 |
[14:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:27] | Everything looks familiar, but I don’t understand any of it. | 一切看上去都很熟悉 但我却毫无头绪 |
[14:30] | I don’t feel anything and I should, shouldn’t I? | 我毫无感觉 但我应该有感觉 对吧 |
[14:33] | No, not yet. | 不 还没到时候 |
[14:37] | Sometimes music can help unlock memories. | 有时音乐可以帮助恢复记忆 |
[14:58] | – Did you ever meet Kim? – No. | -你见过金吗 -没有 |
[15:01] | You didn’t want her to know you were seeing anyone. | 你不想让她知道你在和别人约会 |
[15:04] | You said she was taking Jack’s side in the separation | 你说分开时她是杰克那边的 |
[15:07] | and you didn’t want her to be angrier with you. | 而且你不想让她对你更加愤恨 |
[15:11] | Why did my husband, Jack…. Why did Jack leave me? | 为什么我的丈夫杰克 为什么杰克离开了我 |
[15:14] | You asked him to. | 你要他离开的 |
[15:17] | You told me he was too removed. | 你告诉我 他的心不在家里了 |
[15:20] | There was no connection between you two anymore. | 你们两人已经没有感情了 |
[15:23] | How about you and I? | 那你和我呢 |
[15:29] | I thought there was one. | 我曾以为有的 |
[15:31] | But what, I didn’t? | 但是呢 我没有 |
[15:34] | Truth is, I think you did. | 实际上 我觉得你有 |
[15:36] | But you were scared. | 但你很害怕 |
[15:38] | You didn’t want to lose your family. | 你不想失去家人 |
[15:41] | When Jack asked to move back in, you let him. | 当杰克要求搬回去的时候 你同意了 |
[15:49] | – It’s funny. – What? | -很搞笑 -什么搞笑 |
[15:51] | I don’t remember you at all. | 我完全不记得你 |
[15:54] | But being with you makes me feel good, | 但和你待在一起让我感觉不错 |
[15:56] | and maybe I don’t feel so scared. | 而且也许我没有那么害怕了 |
[16:09] | Thank you for doing this, Phil. | 感谢你这么做 菲尔 |
[16:20] | The truck come through? | 卡车开过来了吗 |
[16:23] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[16:24] | No, just park in the back. | 不 停在后面 |
[16:27] | Just sit tight. | 稳住 |
[16:28] | Look, I can’t stay here. I need to find my mom. | 听着 我不能呆在这儿 我得去找我妈 |
[16:30] | I don’t know how to get you out here. | 我不知道怎么把你弄出去 |
[16:32] | – I’ll make a run for it. – I wouldn’t. Frank’s a psycho. | -我跑出去 -我才不 弗兰克是个疯子 |
[16:35] | You don’t want to cross him. | 你不要招惹他 |
[16:39] | – I’m going to go. – No. | -我要走了 -不 |
[16:49] | Hey! No. Get in the kitchen. | 嘿 不 进厨房 |
[16:54] | Come on in, man. | 进来吧 老兄 |
[16:58] | You, be careful. | 你 注意点 |
[17:01] | No, he’s cool. Come on. | 他没事的 来吧 |
[17:07] | Let’s see it. | 打开看看 |
[17:20] | Yes. That’s what I’m talking about. | 太棒了 这才对嘛 |
[17:24] | Are these the guys with the ecstasy? | 他们带着摇头丸吗 |
[17:25] | No, they’re friends of mine. | 不 他们是我的朋友 |
[17:28] | – Frank, what are you going to do? – What does it Iook like? | -弗兰克 你要怎样 -看上去是怎样 |
[17:31] | Can’t pay the dealer. We don’t have any money. | 付不了毒贩子钱 我们没钱 |
[17:32] | – You’re going to rip them off?. – Yes. | -你要敲他们竹杠 -对 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | – Are you all right, honey? – I’m absolutely fine, daddy. | -你没事吧 亲爱的 -完全没事 爸 |
[18:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:01] | Go ahead. They’re waiting for you. | 去吧 他们在等着你 |
[18:05] | Okay. I’m going to head down now. | 好 我现在下去 |
[18:19] | This is a test for us. | 这是在考验我们 |
[18:22] | If we love each other, | 如果我们彼此相爱 |
[18:25] | support each other, | 互相支持 |
[18:31] | nothing else will matter. | 其他的都不重要 |
[18:40] | Sherry? | 雪莉 |
[18:45] | I need you now more than ever. | 我现在比任何时候都更加需要你 |
[19:10] | I’ve always liked this tie on you, David. | 我一直都喜欢你戴这条领带 大卫 |
[19:17] | Senator? It’s time. | 参议员 时间到了 |
[19:55] | Anything look familiar? | 有什么看着熟悉吗 |
[19:57] | It’s weird looking at what I did for the last couple of months. | 看着我过去几个月做的事情 感觉很怪 |
[20:00] | It doesn’t mean anything to me. | 这些事对我来说毫无意义 |
[20:03] | “Yvonne’s birthday.” | “伊冯娜的生日” |
[20:05] | “Kim in Cambria for the weekend.” | “金在坎布里亚度过周末” |
[20:10] | “Dinner with Phil.” | “和菲尔晚餐” |
[20:12] | “Ivy at the shore.” | “海岸边的常青藤” |
[20:15] | Was it nice? | 很棒吗 |
[20:17] | Well, the wait was over an hour, so | 当时要等超过一小时 所以 |
[20:21] | we decided to walk down the pier and have some hot dogs. | 我们决定沿码头散步 吃点热狗 |
[20:26] | And you beat me in air hockey. | 而且你的空气曲棍球打得比我好 |
[20:33] | Air hockey? | 空气曲棍球 |
[20:41] | What’s in there for today? | 今天那儿写了什么 |
[20:44] | Nothing. | 什么都没写 |
[20:46] | But yesterday, I had a conference call with Kitty, | 但是昨天 我和姬蒂开了一次电话会议 |
[20:49] | whoever that is. | 天知道她是谁 |
[20:50] | Kitty, she’s a friend of yours. You work with her sometimes. | 姬蒂是你的朋友 你有时和她一起工作 |
[20:54] | You do commercial interior design. | 你做商业室内设计 |
[20:56] | It’s just freelance right now… | 只是现在是自由职业者 |
[20:58] | but you want to expand when Kim goes to college. | 但是你想在金去上大学之后扩展事业 |
[21:02] | How can I sort of remember air hockey… | 我怎么会记得桌上冰球 |
[21:03] | but I can’t remember what I do for a living? | 却不记得我的职业 |
[21:09] | Maybe that’s Jack. | 也许是杰克 |
[21:10] | No, he wouldn’t ring the bell. | 不 他不会按门铃的 |
[21:11] | It’s probably my friend Chris, remember? | 可能是我的朋友克里斯 记得吗 |
[21:13] | I told you I wanted to have someone here, | 我和你说过 为了安全起见 |
[21:15] | just to be on the safe side. | 我想要有人在这 |
[21:17] | – Yes. – Stay here just in case. | -记得 -待在这里以防万一 |
[21:32] | – Teri, this is Chris. – Hi. | -特里 这是克里斯 -你好 |
[21:36] | Why does he have a gun? | 他为什么有枪 |
[21:37] | I told you he’s here to protect… | 我和你说了他是来保护我们的 |
[21:38] | I don’t care. I don’t wanna guns. | 我不管 我不要枪 |
[21:39] | Get him out of the house with that gun. | 快让他带着枪离开房子 |
[21:41] | Chris, will you just give us a couple minute, okay? | 克里斯 能让我们单独聊几分钟吗 |
[21:45] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[21:52] | Teri,Chris is a friend of mine. I called him. | 特里 克里斯是我的朋友 我叫他来的 |
[21:54] | That doesn’t mean anything to me. | 这对我来说没有任何意义 |
[21:56] | I don’t know who you are. I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道他是谁 |
[21:59] | I didn’t… I don’t want any guns. | 我不 我不想看到枪 |
[22:00] | Okay, I’ll tell him to stay outside. | 好吧 那我让他待在外面 |
[22:03] | Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[22:05] | But we need him here, just in case. | 但是我们需要他在这 以防万一 |
[22:08] | Teri, your husband could have been the one who roughed you up. | 特里 你丈夫可能就是那个对你动粗的人 |
[22:12] | I want you safe. | 我想确保你安全 |
[22:16] | Teri, Iook at me. | 特里 看着我 |
[22:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:23] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[22:26] | You trust me. | 你信任我 |
[22:27] | You told me so yourself. | 这是你自己和我说的 |
[22:30] | So you’re going to have to trust my judgment. | 所以你必须相信我的判断 |
[22:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[22:38] | What’s going on over there? | 那边什么情况 |
[22:40] | The wife is here. | 妻子来了 |
[22:43] | – And the daughter? – No. | -女儿呢 -没来 |
[22:45] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[22:47] | There’s a little interference, but it will pass soon. | 有一点小干扰 但是会很快排除的 |
[22:50] | – Did you find Alexis? – Not yet. | -你找到亚历克西斯了 -还没 |
[22:54] | – Call me when it’s done. – Yes. | -搞定了打给我 -好的 |
[23:11] | Ladies and gentlemen of the press, please take your seats now. | 各位媒体的女士们 先生们 请坐 |
[23:16] | Senator Palmer is just about here. We will begin. | 帕尔默参议员就来了 我们马上开始 |
[23:35] | Senator Palmer? | 帕尔默参议员 |
[23:39] | Last night, I received a phone call regarding my son, Keith… | 昨晚 我接到一通关于我儿子基斯 |
[23:43] | and my daughter, Nicole. | 和我女儿妮可的电话 |
[23:45] | That call has unfortunately set off a chain of events… | 不幸的是 那通电话引发了一连串事件 |
[23:49] | that has culminated in a terrible tragedy. | 最终导致了一场可怕的悲剧 |
[23:53] | Whether or not what I have to say jeopardizes my campaign… | 我接下来要说的话是否会毁掉我的竞选 |
[23:56] | is for the voters to decide. | 是由选民们决定的 |
[23:59] | I’m doing this for my family. | 我这样做是为了我的家人 |
[24:02] | A large portion of the financial support for my campaign… | 我的竞选活动中有很大一部分资金支持 |
[24:07] | comes from a group of businessmen right here in Los Angeles. | 来自洛杉矶的一群商人 |
[24:11] | Every presidential campaign relies on these monetary… | 每个总统竞选活动都依靠这些资金 |
[24:14] | – I’ll take care of it. – from a variety of sources. | -我来解决这事 -它们来源繁杂 |
[24:17] | Too late, Carl. | 太迟了 卡尔 |
[24:21] | I have apparently misjudged these local businessmen. | 显然 我对这些当地商人的判断有误 |
[24:24] | More importantly, they have misjudged me. | 更重要的是 他们低估了我 |
[24:35] | How it was acquired, I am not at liberty to say. | 这盘磁带如何取得 我不方便说 |
[24:41] | 参议员帕尔默 记者发布会 | |
[24:41] | I’ve already handed | 我已经将这盘 |
[24:42] | this incriminating tape over to the Justice Department. | 指控内容的磁带交给了司法部 |
[24:46] | Whether or not it’s admissible in court… | 无论是否能取信于法庭 |
[24:49] | it will still implicate | 这都会影响到 |
[24:51] | the men who have been supporting my campaign. | 那些支持我竞选的人 |
[24:55] | I’ll emphasize again… | 我再强调一次 |
[24:57] | that these men acted without my consent or my knowledge. | 这些人的行为未经我同意 我并不知情 |
[25:04] | As for my son, Keith… | 至于我儿子 基思 |
[25:07] | he is prepared to turn himself in | 他已经准备好自首 |
[25:10] | and face whatever consequences | 并且面对一切陪审团 |
[25:12] | a grand jury deems necessary. | 认为有必要的结果 |
[25:16] | He is my son, and I love him… | 他是我的儿子 我很爱他 |
[25:19] | and I will stand by him. | 我会陪在他身边 |
[25:22] | I am confident that when presented with the facts… | 我相信当事情水落石出后 |
[25:25] | it will be clear | 会发现 |
[25:26] | that there was no criminal intent or wrongdoing. | 他没有犯罪意图或不法行为 |
[25:30] | He will only be guilty of not reporting an accident. | 他只会因没有报告事故而被判有罪 |
[25:35] | As for my daughter, Nicole… | 至于我的女儿 妮可 |
[25:40] | It is important for everyone to remember… | 重要的是大家要记住 |
[25:42] | she was a victim of a horrible crime. | 她是一起令人发指的罪行的受害者 |
[25:45] | A physical and psychological crime. | 生理和心理的罪行 |
[25:49] | She is not a source of information. | 她不是信息的来源 |
[25:55] | This is about a cover-up of an accidental death. | 这事关掩盖意外死亡 |
[25:59] | This is not about rape. | 与强奸无关 |
[26:02] | So, I am asking you now as a father, | 因此 我以一个父亲的立场要求你们 |
[26:06] | please find your humanity… | 请别忘记你们的人性 |
[26:07] | and spare Nicole the indignity of | 让妮可不必重温 |
[26:09] | having to relive this nightmare. | 这场噩梦带来的侮辱 |
[26:15] | After that, we lost track of both of them. | 之后 我们失去了他们俩的踪迹 |
[26:17] | Wait a minute. How long have you known this? | 等一下 你知道这事多久了 |
[26:20] | – Why didn’t you tell me this early? -Nina. | -你怎么不早告诉我 -尼娜 |
[26:21] | – Does Jack know about this? – Nina. | -杰克知道吗 -尼娜 |
[26:23] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知他不知道 |
[26:24] | – Did you know the safe house was hit? – Relax, okay? | -你知道安全屋被袭击了 -放松 好吗 |
[26:27] | Tony, answer me. | 托尼 回答我 |
[26:29] | – Yes, I knew. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -是 我知道 -为什么不告诉我 |
[26:32] | Look, Mason didn’t want you to know | 听着 梅森不想你知道 |
[26:34] | because he didn’t want you to tell Jack. | 因为他不想你告诉杰克 |
[26:37] | His family is missing. Don’t you think he should know that? | 他的家人失踪了 你不觉得他有权知道吗 |
[26:39] | Yes. I’m with you on this. | 没错 我同意你的想法 |
[26:41] | Look, Mason gave the order, all right? | 是梅森的命令 好吗 |
[26:43] | He’s deployed resources. He’s called locals to help find them. | 他已经调配资源 叫当地人帮忙寻找他们 |
[26:47] | You should have told me. You work for me. | 你应该告诉我的 你为我工作 |
[26:49] | And you work for Mason. | 你为梅森工作 |
[26:53] | This is my fault. I should never have left Teri and Kim. | 是我的错 我不该离开特里和金的 |
[26:57] | Nina, you’re not a field agent, all right? | 尼娜 你不是外勤探员 好吗 |
[27:00] | – What could you have done? – Jack needs to know about this. | -你能做什么呢 -杰克得知道这事 |
[27:10] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[27:10] | George, have you told Jack about his family yet? | 乔治 你告诉杰克他家人的事了没 |
[27:13] | No. We’re not there yet. | 不 还没到那一步 |
[27:15] | You can’t do this. You have to tell him. | 你不能这样 你得告诉他 |
[27:19] | Why not let him know so he can help us find them? | 为什么不告诉他 让他帮我们找呢 |
[27:22] | George, they’re out there. They’re exposed. | 乔治 他们在外面 他们暴露了 |
[27:24] | If Drazen’s people find them first… | 如果德拉任的人先发现他们 |
[27:25] | That’s a good idea. | 这想法不错 |
[27:26] | Listen to me, George. | 听我说 乔治 |
[27:28] | If anything happens to them, he’s going to hold you responsible. | 如果他们有什么不测 他会让你负责的 |
[27:31] | You better think about that. | 你最好想想这个 |
[27:32] | I will. Okay. Let me know if you have any progress. | 我会的 有什么进展要告诉我 |
[27:35] | George! | 乔治 |
[27:37] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[27:44] | Jack, my battery just died. Can I use your phone for a second? | 杰克 手机没电了 能用下你的吗 |
[27:48] | Yes, sure. | 当然 |
[27:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:01] | Yes, it’s me. | 是我 |
[28:03] | All I want to say is just | 我想说的是 |
[28:04] | keep the backup units on standby, all right? | 让后备小组做好准备 好吗 |
[28:06] | This cellular customer you are trying to reach is unavallable. | 您拨打的用户暂时无法接通 |
[28:11] | – Okay. – I’ve got a signal. | -好的 -收到信号了 |
[28:38] | What did Nina have to say? | 尼娜说什么了 |
[28:40] | She was just checking our location. | 她只是确认我们的位置 |
[28:41] | What does the GPS say? | GPS显示什么 |
[28:43] | Doesn’t make sense, it’s saying the address is right up ahead. | 不对啊 显示地址就在前方 |
[28:47] | I know the whole thing was hush-hush, | 我知道整件事情都是保密的 |
[28:49] | but who exactly was Victor Drazen? | 但是维克托·德拉任到底是谁 |
[28:51] | Victor Drazen was Milosevic’s shadow. | 维克托·德拉任是米洛谢维奇的手下 |
[28:53] | He was in charge of all of his covert operations. | 他负责他所有的秘密行动 |
[28:55] | He was responsible for | 他负责组织 |
[28:56] | organizing all the ethnic cleansing campaigns… | 科索沃 萨拉热窝和波斯尼亚地区的 |
[28:58] | in Kosovo, Sarajevo and Bosnia. | 所有的种族清理活动 |
[29:03] | – Your unit took him out? – That’s right. | -你的小组除掉了他 -是的 |
[29:05] | – You rolled the whole deal up? – Yep. | -你把他们一网打尽了 -是的 |
[29:10] | So, who do you think would have the influence… | 那你觉得谁会有这样的影响力 |
[29:11] | to be able to run an operation like this against you and Palmer? | 能够针对你和帕尔默策划这样的行动 |
[29:15] | My guess would be Serbian military exiles. | 我觉得是塞尔维亚的军事流亡者 |
[29:16] | I mean they could pull this off. | 他们有这个能力 |
[29:18] | Somehow, Alexis and Andre | 不知怎的 亚历克西斯和安德烈 |
[29:19] | pulled together a cell without us knowing. | 背着我们和一个组织合作 |
[29:22] | It’s a hell of a cell | 什么样的组织 |
[29:22] | being able to infiltrate the CTU, turn Jamey. | 能打入反恐组内部 策反杰梅 |
[29:26] | I agree, it’s hard to believe that Jamey could move so freely | 我同意 很难相信杰梅在没有协助之下 |
[29:28] | to work against us without some kind of umbrella. | 这么容易的和我们对着干 |
[29:33] | Any ideas on why the Serbs would want to spend this much money | 对塞尔维亚人花费重金要切断 |
[29:37] | to turn the power off in the middle of the woods? | 树林中央的电源 你有什么想法 |
[29:40] | No. | 没头绪 |
[29:44] | George. Look, a power transformer. | 乔治 快看 这里有个变压器 |
[29:59] | The lock on it is new. | 上面的锁是新的 |
[30:02] | Why would this be designated as a wildlife sanctuary? | 这地方怎么会被列为野生动物保护区 |
[30:05] | I mean, think about it. | 好好想想 |
[30:06] | There’s no water. No water, no wetlands. | 这里没水 没水 没湿地 |
[30:08] | No wetlands, no birds, no animals. | 没湿地 没鸟 没动物 |
[30:11] | No nothing as far as I can make out. | 在我看来什么都没有 |
[30:22] | Here they are, man. | 他们来了 伙计 |
[30:25] | Let’s get ready. | 准备一下 |
[30:35] | Right on time. I like that. | 正是时候 合我心意 |
[30:51] | Who the hell is this? | 他们是谁 |
[30:52] | Just some friends of mine. Don’t worry about it.It’s cool | 我几个朋友 别担心 没事的 |
[30:59] | How do you know Frankie? | 你怎么认识弗兰基的 |
[31:02] | I’m a friend of Rick’s. | 我是瑞克的朋友 |
[31:04] | Who’s Rick? | 瑞克是谁 |
[31:08] | I am. | 是我 |
[31:11] | What happened to you? | 你怎么回事 |
[31:12] | Are we going to play “20 questions” Or do some business? | 我们要玩”二十个问题”还是干点正经事 |
[31:14] | I just want to know who’s in the room. You got a problem with that? | 我想弄清楚这屋里所有人的情况 有问题吗 |
[31:19] | No. Knock yourself out. | 没有 请便 |
[31:22] | Get a medical history and a urine sample for all I care. | 我才不管你是要查病史还是查尿检 |
[31:24] | Let’s just get on with it, come on. | 动作快点就行 |
[31:29] | Fine, let’s do this. You got cash, Frankie? | 好 干正事吧 你拿现金了吧 弗兰基 |
[31:31] | I got what you need. Don’t worry. Let’s see the E first. | 都准备好了 别担心 先看看摇头丸 |
[31:39] | Pure MDMA. No caffeine. | 高纯度摇头丸 不含咖啡因 |
[31:43] | – Want to check it? – No, man, I trust you. | -要检查吗 -不用 伙计 我信你 |
[31:49] | All right, homey. | 那就好 伙计 |
[31:51] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[31:54] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:57] | This guy called me “Homey.” I got your money. | 这家伙叫我”伙计” 钱在这里 |
[32:02] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[32:10] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[32:16] | Come on, homey. | 别这样 伙计 |
[32:18] | Stand down, or you’re eating one. | 退后 小心吃枪子儿 |
[32:20] | Pull that trigger and you’re going down, too. | 敢扣下扳机你也别想跑 |
[32:25] | Let’s just do him! Just do him! | 直接做了他 做了他 |
[32:34] | Everybody chill out, man. | 大家冷静点 伙计 |
[32:38] | It’s all cool. Put the guns down, all right? | 没事的 把枪放下 好吗 |
[32:40] | Put them down nice and easy. | 把枪慢慢放在地上 |
[32:42] | – Going down. – Let’s go. | -放下了 -上 |
[32:44] | See what else they got on them, man. | 看看他们身上还有什么 伙计 |
[32:49] | All this because you couldn’t keep my brother alive? | 这都是你害我弟弟丧命惹的祸 |
[33:10] | They might not have registered with their real names. | 他们可能没用真名登记 |
[33:13] | No. Just use the description that we sent you, okay? | 不 就用我们给你的描述 好吗 |
[33:16] | We’ll do our best. | 我们尽力而为 |
[33:19] | – You checking the hospitals? – Yes. | -你查医院了吗 -查过了 |
[33:22] | I don’t understand how Teri and Kim just disappeared. | 我不懂特里和金怎么就不见了 |
[33:26] | It might be a good thing, you know? | 这可能是件好事 |
[33:27] | If Drazen’s people had them, | 如果德拉任的人抓到她们 |
[33:29] | we would have heard about it by now. | 我们现在应该收到风声了 |
[33:31] | After all, Jack and Palmer are the primary targets. | 毕竟 杰克和帕尔默才是主要目标 |
[33:34] | What about Jack’s house? | 杰克家检查过了吗 |
[33:35] | I sent Williams over, but I’ll call and check. | 我让威廉姆斯去了 我回头打电话核实一下 |
[33:38] | And Kim’s phone call? | 金打的那通电话呢 |
[33:39] | We traced it to a phone booth. | 我们查到是电话亭的电话 |
[33:40] | We’re checking the whole area. | 我们会检查整个地区 |
[33:42] | Nina, we’re doing everything we can, all right? | 尼娜 我们已经尽我们所能了 好吗 |
[33:45] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[34:15] | What are you going to do now, man? You’re going to kill us? | 你现在要干嘛 伙计 你要杀了我们吗 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:32] | I’ll kill you | 我会杀了你们 |
[34:35] | if I ever see you again. | 如果再让我碰见你们的话 |
[34:40] | You should get that stitched. | 你得去缝个针 |
[34:44] | How’s that for a nose job? | 打断鼻梁这招怎么样 |
[34:45] | It’s pretty good. Yes, I like that. | 干的不错 我喜欢 |
[34:50] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[34:52] | What’s that, homey? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[34:57] | Speak up. | 有话快说 |
[35:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:11] | Put them down! | 抓住他们 |
[35:12] | Put them down! | 抓住他们 |
[35:14] | Right now! Drop the gun now! | 就现在 把枪放下 |
[35:20] | Arrest all of them. | 把他们都抓起来 |
[35:21] | Please, don’t do this. We didn’t do anything. | 拜托 别这样 我们什么也没做 |
[35:24] | We’re not a part of this. | 我们不是一伙的 |
[35:25] | – Arms up. – Up against the wall. | -举起手来 -靠着墙 |
[35:30] | Let me have your handy. | 我来帮你 |
[35:36] | This is Krugman. We got a code four. | 我是克鲁格曼 不需要额外支援 |
[35:38] | One suspect down. Five being booked. | 一名嫌犯已击毙 五名收押 |
[35:43] | I think I got a broken nose. | 我觉得我鼻子断了 |
[35:50] | Look, I’ll say it again. | 听我说 我再次重申 |
[35:52] | I bear full responsibility for not knowing about it. | 对于事情的不知情我愿承担全部责任 |
[35:57] | A senator’s duty, a president’s duty | 作为议员的责任 总统的责任 |
[36:01] | an elected representative’s duty is not only to his country | 选举代表的职责不限于他的国家 |
[36:06] | but also to his family. | 还有他的家庭 |
[36:09] | If he cannot manage | 如果他无法处理好 |
[36:10] | the interactions of the people close to him | 和家人之间的关系 |
[36:14] | then he can’t expect the electorate | 那他如何让选民相信 |
[36:16] | to believe in his ability to lead a nation. | 他有能力治理一个国家 |
[36:20] | I don’t deny I made a mistake. | 不可否认我犯了个错误 |
[36:23] | A serious one. | 一个重大问题 |
[36:26] | I only ask you to consider | 我只希望你们能考虑到 |
[36:28] | that I am not the first person in public office to make one. | 我不是公职人员中首位犯下如此错误的人 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | Senator Palmer? | 帕尔默议员 |
[36:40] | Senator? | 议员 |
[36:58] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[37:02] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[37:27] | This is Emily. She’s 11. | 这个是艾米丽 她11岁了 |
[37:29] | And this is Jennifer. She just turned 9. | 这个是珍妮弗 她刚刚9岁了 |
[37:33] | – I didn’t meet them? – No. | -我没见过她们 -没有 |
[37:36] | We decided to leave everyone else out of it | 我们当时决定不牵涉任何人 |
[37:38] | until you were sure what you wanted. | 直到你想清楚你想要什么 |
[37:42] | I’ll get it. | 我去吧 |
[38:09] | She made this for me. | 她给我做的这个 |
[38:12] | You want milk or sugar in it? | 你要加牛奶或者糖吗 |
[38:15] | Yes. | 要 |
[38:18] | Phii, I think I’m remembering something. | 菲尔 我觉得我记起一些事 |
[38:20] | Really? I’ll be right there. | 真的吗 我马上来 |
[38:27] | – Restroom? – Right down the hall. | -卧室在哪儿 -沿着走廊走 |
[38:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:49] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩在哪儿 |
[38:53] | Your daughter, where is she? | 你女儿 她在哪儿 |
[38:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:59] | Tell me where she is | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[39:01] | and I’ll make this painless for both of you, I promise. | 我保证 我会给你们俩个痛快 |
[39:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[39:15] | Teri? Step away. Move away, Teri. | 特里 快走开 快走 特里 |
[39:20] | – Oh, my God. – Teri, step away, please. | -天呐 -特里 快走 |
[39:26] | The car. Oh, my God. The car. | 车子 天呐 车子 |
[39:30] | I lost Kimberly. No…. | 我失去了金柏莉 不… |
[39:31] | Teri? Teri, it’s okay. You’re safe. | 特里 特里 没事了 你安全了 |
[39:35] | I lost my baby. | 我失去我女儿了 |
[39:37] | Teri? | 特里 |
[39:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:02] | GPS says this is it. | GPS指示就是这里 |
[40:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:15] | What is that, reconnaissance? | 那是什么 侦察机吗 |
[40:19] | Someone knows we’re here. | 有人知道我们来了 |