时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 现在 |
[00:15] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[01:24] | You know, Jack, I take back what I said. It’s getting dull. | 杰克 我收回我的话 这越来越无聊了 |
[01:27] | That helicopter made a fly-by for a reason. | 那架直升机不会无缘无故低飞的 |
[01:29] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[01:32] | Come here, help me with this. | 过来帮我打开这个 |
[01:36] | 1, 2, 3…. | 一 二 三 |
[01:42] | There’s nothing here. We’re wasting our time. | 这里什么都没有 我们在浪费时间 |
[01:44] | Alexis tried to pay off a power | 亚历克西斯不会无缘无故 |
[01:46] | company official to cut off the electricity | 买通电力公司的人 |
[01:47] | at this location at 7:20 for a reason. | 让他们在七点二十给这里断电的 |
[01:50] | There’s something here that they want, | 这里有他们想要的东西 |
[01:51] | they’ve gone a great length to shut it down. | 他们费了很大的劲来让这里断电 |
[01:57] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[01:59] | Excellent news. | 太好了 |
[02:01] | Half an hour. | 半个小时 |
[02:03] | Don’t let anyone in or out until we get there. | 我们赶到之前别让任何人出入 |
[02:05] | Alexis Drazen just out of surgery. | 亚历克西斯·德拉任刚做完手术 |
[02:07] | We should be there when he wakes up. | 我们应该在他醒之前到那 |
[02:09] | You go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[02:10] | Jack, we were fed misinformation. | 杰克 我们得到了错误的信息 |
[02:13] | The address in the file. | 文件里的地址 |
[02:15] | The time Morgan gave you. The whole thing. | 摩根给你的时间 整件事都是错误的 |
[02:17] | Look around. There’s nothing here. Nothing. | 看看周围 这里什么都没有 什么都没有 |
[02:19] | – Maybe. – But you’re going to stick around anyway? | -或许 -但你还是要留下来 |
[02:24] | It’s three minutes after seven, George. | 现在是七点零三分 乔治 |
[02:26] | I want to be here at 7:20. | 我想等到七点二十 |
[02:29] | You can send a car back for me, okay? | 你可以派辆车来接我 可以吗 |
[02:32] | I promise, I won’t disappear on you. | 我保证不放你鸽子 |
[02:34] | I don’t have time to argue with you. | 我没时间跟你吵 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[02:56] | You sit right here. Stay right there, Teri. | 你坐这 待在这 特里 |
[03:02] | – Who the hell was that guy? – I don’t know. | -刚刚那个人是谁 -我不知道 |
[03:13] | Teri, it’s okay. | 特里 没事了 |
[03:15] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[03:16] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[03:18] | Teri. Listen to me. Take a breath. | 特里 听我说 深呼吸 |
[03:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[03:24] | I saw the car explode. | 我看见那辆车爆炸了 |
[03:26] | – Teri…. – There was nothing left! | -特里 -炸得什么都不剩了 |
[03:29] | Kim is alive. She got out before the explosion. | 金还活着 她在爆炸之前逃出来了 |
[03:31] | I talked to her. All right? | 我跟她通过话了 好吗 |
[03:33] | She was fine. She was worried about you. | 她没事 她很担心你 |
[03:36] | Now I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:36] | I need to get you back to CTU. Come on. | 我要把你送回反恐组 快起来 |
[03:39] | – Oh, my God. – I need your help, Teri. Come on. | -天哪 -我需要你帮忙 特里 快 |
[03:43] | What did she say when you talked to her? Where is she? | 她跟你说了什么 她在哪 |
[03:47] | We don’t know where she is. She wouldn’t tell us. | 我们不知道她在哪 她不愿意告诉我们 |
[03:48] | What do you mean you don’t know where she is? | 什么叫你们不知道她在哪 |
[03:49] | After the safe house, she didn’t trust us. I don’t blame her. | 安全屋出事后她就不信任我们了 不能怪她 |
[03:52] | – Get in here. – We have to find her, Tony, we have to find… | -上车 -我们得找到她 托尼 我们 |
[03:54] | Believe me, we’re looking. Teri, get in the car! | 相信我 我们在找了 特里 上车 |
[04:07] | Where’s Jack? Does he know what’s happening? | 杰克在哪 他知道这些吗 |
[04:10] | He’s out on assignment. I should hear from him soon, though. | 他在出任务 不过我们马上就会联系的 |
[04:22] | – Myers. – Nina, it’s me. | -迈尔斯 -尼娜 是我 |
[04:23] | I found Teri at the Bauer house. | 我在鲍尔家找到特里了 |
[04:25] | Someone was trying to kill her, | 有人想杀她 |
[04:26] | but I took the killer down before he could get to her. | 但我在杀手得手前杀了他 |
[04:28] | Send a team over there in case he’s got backup, all right? | 派队人过来以防他有后援 好吗 |
[04:30] | Of course. Is she all right? | 当然 她没事吧 |
[04:32] | She will be. She seems to suffer | 会没事的 她现在好像有点 |
[04:33] | some sort of temporary memory loss. | 暂时性失忆 |
[04:35] | She’s got a friend with her, too. | 有个朋友和她在一起 |
[04:37] | I’m guessing a pretty good one, by the way he’s acting. | 从他的举止来看 应该是很好的朋友 |
[04:39] | Wait a minute. Are you sure? Who is this guy? | 等等 你确定吗 他是什么人 |
[04:41] | His name is Phil Parslow. She vouches for him. | 他叫菲尔·帕司若 她给他作了担保 |
[04:44] | Apparently she’s known him for a long time. | 显然他们已经认识很久了 |
[04:46] | He was hit, but not too badly. | 他中弹了 但不太严重 |
[04:48] | – Okay. Where are you now? – Twenty, thirty minutes away. | -好的 你到哪了 -还有二三十分钟到 |
[04:51] | Take him to the clinic. I’ll send someone to question him. | 送他去诊所 我会派人去了解情况的 |
[04:53] | – I think you should bring Teri here. – Okay. | -我觉得你应该把特里带回反恐组 -好的 |
[05:03] | Don’t I get a phone call? | 不是应该可以打个电话吗 |
[05:05] | Let’s go, lock them down. Come on. | 去把他们锁起来 快点 |
[05:07] | – I need to talk to someone. – Don’t we all? | -我要打电话 -谁不想 |
[05:10] | Don’t listen to the bitch. She lies. | 别听那个婊子说的 她总是撒谎 |
[05:13] | You’ll get a chance for that after we put you through. | 等我们问完话 你会有机会打电话的 |
[05:15] | Come on with me. You’re mine. | 跟我来 你归我管 |
[05:32] | They’re going to ask you about Frank and the deal. | 他们会问你弗兰克和那个交易的事情的 |
[05:35] | I don’t know anything about Frank or the deal. | 可我不知道任何关于那些的事 |
[05:37] | Tell them that. | 就这么跟他们说 |
[05:38] | You were just at the wrong place, at the wrong time. | 你只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[05:41] | I should tell them about everything else, too. | 我应该把其他所有事也告诉他们 |
[05:43] | I mean, what happened today. | 就是今天发生的那些事 |
[05:45] | After the safe house, I’m not sure if I can trust anybody. | 安全屋出事之后 我谁都不敢相信了 |
[05:49] | You trust me, right? | 但你是相信我的吧 |
[05:51] | Yeah, and look where it got me. | 是啊 不然我也不会在这了 |
[05:55] | I trust you, I know you’re trying to do the right thing. | 我相信你 我知道你在试图弥补你的错误 |
[05:58] | Okay, then listen to me. | 好 那听我说 |
[06:00] | Tell them everything. | 向他们和盘托出 |
[06:03] | What happened at the safe house has nothing to do with this. | 安全屋发生的事和这一点关系都没有 |
[06:06] | Whatever you tell them, I’ll back it up. | 无论你说什么 我都会作证的 |
[06:09] | Including my part in it. | 包括我参与的部分 |
[06:15] | – You’re going to get in trouble. – Then I’ll get in trouble. | -那样你会有麻烦的 -那就有麻烦好了 |
[06:18] | It’s about time I faced up to what I did. | 是时候面对我犯的错了 |
[06:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[07:13] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[07:15] | I’m fine, daddy. | 我没事 爸爸 |
[07:18] | Relieved, actually. | 事实上 感觉解脱了 |
[07:21] | I think that maybe… | 或许… |
[07:24] | living with a secret is harder work than I thought. | 背负着秘密生活比我想象中累多了 |
[07:29] | I’d be lying to you if I told you the hard work was over. | 如果我告诉你困难的部分结束了肯定是谎话 |
[07:34] | You’re going to be asked some questions. | 你会被问到一些问题 |
[07:36] | We all are, that we’d rather not deal with. | 我们都会 那些我们不想面对的问题 |
[07:40] | But if we stick together | 但如果我们相互支持 |
[07:43] | we’ll get through it. | 我们就能安然度过 |
[08:02] | Could you give your mother and me a few minutes? | 你能给我和你妈妈几分钟时间吗 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:33] | I | 我 |
[08:35] | didn’t mean to interrupt your | 不是有意打扰你的 |
[08:38] | celebration. | 庆祝会 |
[08:42] | You could have joined it. | 你本可以加入的 |
[08:44] | I’m not in the mood to celebrate the end of your campaign, David. | 我没心情去庆祝你竞选生涯走到终点 大卫 |
[08:52] | You just gave your concession speech. | 你刚发表了败选演说 |
[08:55] | That remains to be seen. | 这尚待分晓 |
[08:59] | Do you really think people want a president | 你真的以为大家想要一个 |
[09:02] | who acts like some guest on a bad afternoon talk show… | 像做客下午场低俗脱口秀的嘉宾一样 |
[09:06] | confessing his sins publicly? | 公开坦白自己罪恶的总统吗 |
[09:09] | It’s always possible that they want someone honest. | 大家想要一位诚实的总统这总是可能的 |
[09:14] | Mike seems to think I still have a shot. | 麦克似乎觉得我还有机会 |
[09:17] | It’s Mike’s job to tell you what you want to hear. | 麦克的职责就是说你想听的话 |
[09:20] | Mine. | 而我的职责 |
[09:22] | is to tell you the truth. | 是要告诉你事实 |
[09:24] | You’re not qualified to tell me the truth. | 你没资格和我说事实 |
[09:30] | It took 13 minutes for you to tear apart | 你花了十三分钟 |
[09:33] | everything that it took us 25 years to build. | 就摧毁了我们二十五年的心血 |
[09:36] | Why don’t you just let me mourn that loss, okay? | 这种损失 你就不能让我悲伤下 |
[09:40] | Fair enough. | 当然可以 |
[09:47] | I only hope your conscience comforts you | 我只希望当你终于意识到一切都结束了的时候 |
[09:49] | when you finally realize this is all over. | 你的良心还能稍有慰藉 |
[09:52] | You mean the campaign or us? | 你是指竞选还是说我们 |
[11:34] | Confirm, Alpha 1. | 阿尔法一号 请确认 |
[11:35] | This is Alpha 1. | 阿尔法一号确认 |
[11:38] | Bauer’s gone below. | 鲍尔下去了 |
[11:39] | Positive it was Bauer? | 确定是鲍尔吗 |
[11:41] | Yes. | 确定 |
[11:44] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干嘛 |
[11:45] | He wasn’t invited, that’s for sure. | 可以肯定的是 他不请自来 |
[13:11] | My name is Jack Bauer. I work for CTU. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 我是反恐组的 |
[13:15] | I know who you are, Agent Bauer. I checked you out. | 我知道你谁 鲍尔探员 我查过你的情况 |
[13:17] | My name is DeSalvo. D.O.D. | 我是德萨佛 国防部的 |
[13:20] | Whatever this place is, | 不管这是在哪里 |
[13:21] | it’s obvious that no one’s supposed to know it’s here. | 很显然这地方是不为人知的 |
[13:24] | You seem to have found it okay. | 你似乎已经找到了 |
[13:27] | This is a prison facility. Class 3 detention center. | 这里是监狱 三级拘留所 |
[13:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[13:33] | At 8:00 a.m. this morning | 今早八点钟 |
[13:35] | there was an assassination attempt on Senator Palmer. | 有人试图刺杀帕尔默参议员 |
[13:37] | I’m the lead investigator. | 我是主要调查人员 |
[13:38] | I was following the thread. It led me here. | 我跟着线索走 就到这里了 |
[13:43] | I need more than that. | 再详细一点 |
[13:48] | The people that want Palmer dead | 想致帕尔默于死地的人 |
[13:49] | bribed someone from the power company | 贿赂了电力公司的人 |
[13:51] | to shut down the electricity to the grid | 关闭了你这边 |
[13:53] | that you’re hooked into. | 关联的电网 |
[13:54] | They were ordered to do this at 7:20. | 他们收到指令要在七点二十分关闭电力 |
[14:00] | Something’s going to happen here then, isn’t it? | 这里要发生什么事了 是吗 |
[14:06] | Mr. DeSalvo, you better listen to me. | 德萨佛先生 你最好听我说 |
[14:08] | The people behind this assassination attempt | 这次刺杀事件背后的人 |
[14:11] | are ex-military Serbs. | 是塞尔维亚的退役军人 |
[14:12] | They are working for a family called Drazen. They are vendetta. | 他们为德拉任家族效力 是家族仇杀 |
[14:15] | They’ve killed a lot of people and will kill more | 已经杀了很多人 还会继续杀更多的人 |
[14:17] | unless we do something. Please, sir, I’ll ask one more time. | 除非我们介入 拜托长官 我再问一次 |
[14:20] | What is happening here at 7:20? | 七点二十的时候这里会发生什么 |
[14:32] | A prisoner’s being delivered by chopper. | 直升机会送来一个犯人 |
[14:34] | Who? | 是谁 |
[14:36] | His identity is classified, even from me. | 他的身份是保密的 我也不知道 |
[14:37] | They move him every few weeks randomly. What do these | 他们每隔几周就把他随机送到别的监狱 |
[14:41] | Drazens want with him, anyway? | 这些德拉任的人想要他干嘛 |
[14:43] | It’s hard to tell unless I know who the prisoner is. | 除非我知道犯人是谁 不然很难说 |
[14:46] | They might want to kill him. They might want to set him free. | 他们可能想杀他 也可能是想放他走 |
[14:49] | Either way, you’ve got about five minutes. | 不管怎么 你大概有五分钟时间 |
[14:52] | – Call for backup. – Backup can’t get here in five minutes. | -打电话叫后援 -后援不可能五分钟就到 |
[14:55] | Call anyway. | 总之叫就对了 |
[14:56] | If I’m wrong, you’ve gone through a little trouble. | 如果我是错的 你就会有点小麻烦 |
[14:59] | I’ll take the heat for that. If I’m right, | 我会承担罪责 如果我是对的 |
[15:01] | you’ve potentially saved every life in this building. | 你就可能是救了这里所有人的性命 |
[15:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:13] | Have Wycoff call me ASAP. | 让威科夫尽快给我回电 |
[15:17] | Thank you. What’s your personnel here? | 谢谢 你这里有多少人 |
[15:21] | Three guards plus a maintenance man, two technicians. | 三个警卫和一个维修人员 两个技术人员 |
[15:24] | Maintenance man and technicians, | 维修人员和技术人员 |
[15:26] | are they weapons-trained? | 他们会用枪吗 |
[15:27] | No. The civilians never fired a weapon in their lives. | 没有 这些平民这辈子都没开过枪 |
[15:29] | The Drazens don’t know that. | 德拉任的人不知道 |
[15:31] | Issue them full service gear. Have them stand by. | 给他们发全套装备 让他们随时候命 |
[15:34] | To do what exactly? | 具体要干嘛 |
[15:35] | To make this place look more secure than it is. | 让着地方看上去比实际的更安全 |
[15:38] | At least until backup arrives. | 至少等到后援来 |
[15:55] | It’s almost time. | 快到时间了 |
[15:57] | Three minutes. | 还有三分钟 |
[16:00] | – You still haven’t heard from your brother? – No. | -你还没你兄弟的消息 -没有 |
[16:04] | He was supposed to verify his meeting with the power company man. | 他本该要确认自己和电力公司那人的会面 |
[16:07] | If there was a problem, he would have called. | 如果有问题的话 他早打电话了 |
[16:12] | You seem anxious, Harris. | 你看上去很焦虑 哈里斯 |
[16:15] | I thought professionals didn’t get anxious. | 我还以为专业人员不会焦虑呢 |
[16:17] | Professionals get very anxious when a plan goes off the tracks. | 计划脱离正轨的时候 专业人员会很焦虑 |
[16:21] | There’s nothing wrong with the plan. | 计划没问题 |
[16:22] | Then what’s Bauer doing here? | 那鲍尔来这干嘛 |
[16:24] | Just get your men ready. It’s time. | 让你的人准备好就行 到点了 |
[16:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:57] | No. Like this. | 不 要这样 |
[16:59] | All right, let’s get moving. | 好了 咱们出发吧 |
[17:00] | Keep the stock in tight, keep your weapon down. | 握紧枪栓 保持枪口朝下 |
[17:03] | – You’re going to be all right. – Okay. | -你们不会有危险的 -好的 |
[17:06] | – Any word on the backup? – They’re looking into it. | -请求支援有消息了吗 -他们正在想办法 |
[17:11] | Weapon. | 武器 |
[17:19] | We good? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:21] | Yes, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[17:25] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -出发 -走吧 |
[18:05] | Put your men in front of the lights so they can be seen. | 让你的人站在灯光前面好让他们看见 |
[18:08] | Form a line right in front of the lights. | 在灯光前面站成一排 |
[18:11] | Look like you’re ready for something. | 装得好像你们有备而来似的 |
[18:15] | 45 seconds. | 四十五秒 |
[18:23] | You said there’d be a warden and three guards. | 你说只有一个监狱长和三个警卫 |
[18:26] | I count eight, including Bauer. | 算上鲍尔 我数出来八个人 |
[18:32] | – They’re expecting us, Andre. – Doesn’t matter. | -他们等我们呢 安德烈 -没关系 |
[18:35] | The power’s going down in 25 seconds. | 还有二十五秒就断电了 |
[18:38] | The sudden darkness will disorient them. | 突然的黑暗会让他们溃不成军 |
[18:40] | – What if there is no darkness? – There will be. | -如果不断电怎么办 -会的 |
[18:48] | Go! | 上 |
[18:54] | Eight more seconds. | 还有八秒钟 |
[18:56] | Five, four… | 五 四 |
[18:58] | …three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[19:00] | Perimeter lights are still on. | 边灯还亮着 |
[19:03] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[19:11] | All right. We’re still going. | 好吧 我们仍然行动 |
[19:12] | No. Security’s twice what we anticipated. | 不 安保是我们预期的两倍 |
[19:16] | The lights are on. We’ll be cut to pieces. | 灯亮着 我们会被一网打尽的 |
[19:24] | – Get ready to move. – We have to stand down. | -准备行动 -我们必须取消行动 |
[19:27] | My money, my decision. | 老子的钱 老子说了算 |
[19:29] | My crew. They’ll obey my orders. | 我的人 他们都听我的指令 |
[19:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Plans have changed. Stand down. | 计划有变 行动取消 |
[20:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:33] | My father’s Jack Bauer. | 我爸是杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:37] | Sit. | 坐 |
[20:43] | He’s the director of the Los Angeles Bureau of CTU. | 他是反恐组洛杉矶分局的组长 |
[20:46] | Counter Terrorist Unit. Have you heard of it? | 反恐组 你听说过吗 |
[20:49] | I can’t say that I have. | 我没听说过 |
[20:51] | Do you want the number? | 你想要电话号码吗 |
[20:56] | What I want is information on Frank Allard… | 我想要的是弗兰克·阿拉德的信息 |
[20:59] | …and his plans to buy and distribute | 以及他购买和销售 |
[21:01] | 1,000 hits of ecstasy, that’s it. | 一千份摇头丸的计划 仅此而已 |
[21:04] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[21:05] | I met him for the first time a couple hours ago. | 我几小时之前第一次见到他 |
[21:16] | Do you know that someone tried to kill David Palmer this morning? | 你知道今天早晨有人想要刺杀大卫·帕尔默吗 |
[21:20] | Yes. | 知道 |
[21:22] | Aren’t you curious how I know about it? | 你就不好奇我是怎么知道的吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. Maybe because | 我不知道 也许是因为 |
[21:26] | it’s been on the news the last 12 hours. | 过去的十二个小时里新闻一直在播 |
[21:29] | I didn’t realize that. I was kidnapped… | 我没意识到这一点 我被绑架了 |
[21:32] | …by the same people who are trying to kill Senator Palmer. | 被想要刺杀帕尔默议员的人绑架了 |
[21:35] | I know this sounds crazy. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[21:37] | They kidnapped my mother, tried to get my father to help them… | 他们绑架了我妈 以此要挟我爸协助他们 |
[21:40] | …but he rescued us. | 但是他把我俩救了出来 |
[21:41] | And then he dropped you off at Frankie’s so you could… | 然后他把你送到弗兰克那里 |
[21:45] | …what, earn spending money dealing drugs? | 好让你贩卖毒品赚零花钱 |
[21:47] | No. | 不 |
[21:47] | They brought us to a safe house, but it was attacked. | 他们把我们送到了安全屋 但却被攻击了 |
[21:51] | And I think they captured my mother again. | 我认为他们又把我妈抓走了 |
[21:54] | Okay. She told me you had an active imagination. | 好吧 她告诉我你的想象力非常丰富 |
[21:57] | – She wasn’t kidding. – Who? | -她没开玩笑 -谁 |
[22:00] | Your friend, the one we picked you up with. | 你朋友 跟你一起抓进来的那个 |
[22:03] | Melanie? No. | 梅兰妮 不 |
[22:05] | She’s not my friend. She thinks I’m after her boyfriend. | 她不是我的朋友 她以为我在追她男朋友 |
[22:08] | You can’t believe anything she says about me. | 她说我什么你都不能信 |
[22:13] | I’m going to stick you back in the holding cell. | 我要把你送回到拘留室 |
[22:15] | Maybe that will convince you not to screw around. | 也许那会让你学乖一点 |
[22:18] | Call this number. | 给这个号码打电话 |
[22:19] | Tell them I am Jack Bauer’s daughter and that I’m here. | 告诉他们我是杰克·鲍尔的女儿 我在这里 |
[22:22] | Ask them if they think I’m screwing around. | 问问他们是不是觉得我在胡闹 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:38] | DeSalvo, wait. | 狄沙佛 等一下 |
[22:39] | Just because they haven’t attacked doesn’t mean they won’t. | 他们还没进攻并不等于他们不会进攻 |
[22:42] | Maybe this is a crock and there’s nobody there. | 也许这就是狼来了 外面根本没有人 |
[22:45] | Drazen’s crew is out there. Don’t you get it? | 德拉任的人就在外面 你没意识到吗 |
[22:46] | They didn’t shut down the power. | 他们并没有切断电源 |
[22:48] | They’re working on a contingency plan. | 他们在制定应急计划 |
[22:50] | Trust me, I know these people. | 相信我 我了解这帮家伙 |
[22:55] | I’ve requested backup. Not much else I can do. | 我已经请求了支援 别的我也无能为力了 |
[22:57] | Actually there is. Let me talk to that prisoner. | 你其实能 让我跟那个犯人谈谈 |
[22:59] | Forget it. I can’t give access. | 想都别想 我不能给你权限 |
[23:00] | My orders are explicit. I told you can’t even speak to him myself. | 我的任务很明确 连我本人都不能跟他说话 |
[23:04] | Do you understand everything happening here… | 你明不明白这里所发生的一切 |
[23:06] | …is connected to the assassination attempt on Senator Palmer? | 都跟企图刺杀帕尔默参议员息息相关 |
[23:08] | If you don’t let me interrogate him, Palmer’s life is in danger. | 如果你不让我审他 帕尔默的性命危在旦夕 |
[23:12] | Do you want that responsibility? | 你想承担这个责任吗 |
[23:13] | Listen, Bauer, You are welcome to go over my head if you want, | 听着 鲍尔 你要想越我的级 随便你 |
[23:16] | but I can’t help you. | 但是我帮不了你 |
[23:18] | Now, I got to process this guy. | 现在 我要去给这个人办手续了 |
[23:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:22] | – You said you worked for the D.O.D., right? – And? | -你说你是为国防部工作的 -那又怎样 |
[23:26] | Can I borrow your phone? | 我能借你的电话吗 |
[23:30] | Yes, I want to clear every interview that Nicole gives. | 是的 我想参加妮可的所有采访 |
[23:34] | Yes, personally. | 是的 我亲自参加 |
[23:35] | Whenever possible, I want to be there. | 什么时候都行 我想到场 |
[23:38] | Let me know. | 到时候告诉我 |
[23:43] | Is it as bad as Sherry said it would be? | 真像雪莉说得那么糟糕吗 |
[23:46] | …predicted a sharp drop in Senator Palmer’s numbers… | 预测帕尔默议员的支持率会大幅下降 |
[23:48] | …It’s not turning out that way. | 但结果并非如此 |
[23:51] | Our instant polls indicate that the Senator’s base of support… | 我们的即时民调显示议员的群众支持基础 |
[23:54] | is holding steady in most areas of the country | 在国家大部分地区都保持稳定 |
[23:56] | and in some cases, it’s actually increasing. | 而有些地方 还有增长的趋势 |
[24:00] | When asked if the Senator’s disclosures | 当被问到参议员的公开披露 |
[24:01] | made them more likely | 是否让他们更有可能 |
[24:02] | to vote for him in the general election | 在大选中为他投票 |
[24:05] | 帕尔默民调 基于帕尔默竞选部 | |
[24:05] | less likely, or made no difference at all, | 或可能性降低 或是完全没有区别时 |
[24:07] | 60 percent said “No Difference”, | 百分之六十的人认为不会有区别 |
[24:09] | 22 percent said “More likely” | 百分之二十二的人认为更有可能 |
[24:12] | while only 18 percent said “Less likely.” | 而只有百分之十八的人认为可能性降低 |
[24:16] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你说得对 |
[24:17] | …over the coming months… | 在未来的几个月里 |
[24:18] | seems to indicate that voters approved | 似乎表明选民认可了 |
[24:21] | of Senator Palmer’s honesty | 帕尔默参议员 |
[24:22] | before a national television audience. | 半小多小时前 |
[24:24] | a little more than a half hour ago. | 在全国电视观众面前所表现出的诚实 |
[24:27] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[24:29] | It’s a Jack Bauer. He says it’s urgent. | 杰克·鲍尔打来说有急事找你 |
[24:33] | Thank you. Jack, it’s me. | 谢谢你 杰克 是我 |
[24:35] | Did you get anything from Alexis Drazen? | 亚历克西斯·德拉任说了什么吗 |
[24:37] | No. He’s just coming out of surgery now, | 没有 他刚刚做完手术 |
[24:39] | but I did followed up a lead we got from his hotel room. | 但我追查了在他酒店房间里发现的线索 |
[24:41] | – Senator, I’m going to need your help. – Go on. | -参议员 我需要你的帮忙 -说吧 |
[24:43] | I’m at something called Class 3 detention facility. | 我现在在一所三级拘留所里 |
[24:46] | It’s basically a prison that doesn’t exist. | 就是一所并不存在的监狱 |
[24:48] | Neither does the prisoner they just brought in. | 包括他们刚刚逮捕的犯人 |
[24:50] | Who’s the prisoner? | 犯人是什么人 |
[24:51] | That’s where I’m gonna need your help, sir. | 这是我需要你的地方 长官 |
[24:52] | This place runs by the Department of Defense. | 这地方归国防部管 |
[24:54] | You want me to pull strings– | 你想我调用关系 |
[24:56] | I need access to the prisoner as soon as you can make it happen. | 只要你一做好安排 我要立刻见到该名犯人 |
[24:59] | The facility’s located in Saugus at the address you gave me. | 监狱在索格斯 就是你给我的那个地址 |
[25:02] | The warden’s name is DeSalvo. | 狱长叫做狄沙佛 |
[25:03] | He’s a reasonable guy, right now his hands are tied. | 他很讲道理 但是现在他权力有限 |
[25:07] | – I’ll do what I can. – Thank you, sir. | -我尽力而为 -谢谢你 长官 |
[26:37] | Come on, you son of a bitch, turn around. | 你个混蛋 给我转过来 |
[26:59] | Damn it, that prisoner’s identity is classified! | 见鬼的 那个犯人的身份属于高度机密 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry, but I told you I need to know who that prisoner is. | 抱歉 但我和你说过我要知道犯人的身份 |
[27:03] | No. | 不行 |
[27:15] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[27:19] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[27:22] | That’s Victor Drazen. | 他是维克托·德拉任 |
[27:24] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[27:26] | A man I killed two years ago. | 两年前被我杀死的人 |
[27:52] | All right, listen, Bauer. | 听着 鲍尔 |
[27:54] | You’re asking me to risk my job, maybe go to jail. | 你叫我冒着丢饭碗的危险 也许还会坐牢 |
[27:56] | I need some quid pro quo. | 我需要一些交换条件 |
[27:58] | What’s your connection to this guy? | 你和这个人有什么关系 |
[28:03] | What I’m about to tell you is secured information. | 我现在要告诉你的事属于保密信息 |
[28:06] | Two years ago, a congressional subcommittee decided | 两年前 某个国会小组委员会认为 |
[28:08] | that Victor Drazen was the key threat to the peace in Bosnia. | 维克托·德拉任是波斯尼亚和平的主要威胁 |
[28:12] | They authorized a mission to take him out. I led that mission. | 他们下令干掉他 而刺杀任务由我负责 |
[28:15] | When we got there, things went wrong. | 我们到达那里时 事情出了岔子 |
[28:18] | Earlier today, I found out that | 今天早些时候 我才发现 |
[28:19] | Victor Drazen’s wife and daughter were killed in the attack. | 维克托·德拉任的妻女丧生于那场袭击 |
[28:22] | I thought we’d killed Victor Drazen, | 我以为我们干掉了维克托·德拉任 |
[28:23] | but apparently, I was wrong. | 可显然我错了 |
[28:25] | So now his sons want to break him out. | 所以他的儿子们现在要帮他越狱 |
[28:27] | More than that, they want to exact a revenge on me. | 不止这样 他们想要向我实施报复 |
[28:30] | Earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[28:30] | his people kidnapped my wife and daughter. | 他的手下抓走了我的妻子和女儿 |
[28:32] | We got them back. They’re safe for now. | 我们把她们救回来了 她们现在安全了 |
[28:35] | But if Victor Drazen escapes from here… | 但如果维克托·德拉任从这逃出去 |
[28:36] | I lose any leverage I’ve got | 我就无法与之抗衡 |
[28:37] | of keeping his people away from my family. | 无法保护我的家人远离他的手下 |
[28:42] | – I’ll make another call. – We don’t have time for calls. | -我再去打电话 -没时间打电话了 |
[28:45] | We need to take this prisoner and move him ourselves now. | 我们要带上该名犯人 立刻亲自转移他 |
[28:49] | I said I’ll make a call. | 我说了我去打电话 |
[28:54] | We still need to cut the power. | 我们还要切断电源 |
[28:57] | But your brother hasn’t contacted us yet. | 但你的弟弟还没和我们联系 |
[28:59] | He would have called by now if he were alive. | 如果他还活着 现在就该打来了 |
[29:04] | We should assume Alexis is dead. | 我们应该假设亚历克西斯已经死了 |
[29:08] | There may be another way, though. | 但也许还有别的办法 |
[29:11] | The substation for this sector is a half mile from here. | 这个部门的配电站离这有八百米左右 |
[29:15] | A few ounces of C-5 should be sufficient. | 几十克的C5炸药应该足够了 |
[29:18] | To save time, we’ll go in through the front. | 为了节省时间 我们直接从前门进去 |
[29:22] | The idea is not to attract attention. | 目标可是不引起他人注意 |
[29:26] | The idea is to get my father out of prison. | 目标是帮我父亲越狱 |
[29:31] | This is the best chance we’ll ever have. | 这是我们最好的机会 |
[29:39] | These don’t match. | 这些不匹配 |
[29:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[29:44] | Where’s Jack? I thought he was with you. | 杰克呢 他不是和你一起吗 |
[29:46] | He opted to stay in the field literally. | 他选择继续执外勤 |
[29:48] | Where? In Saugus? | 在哪 索格斯吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah. The address he got from the Drazen file. | 他去了在德拉任的档案里发现的地址 |
[29:50] | What’s he doing? Why didn’t he come back with you? | 他在干什么 他为什么不跟你一起回来 |
[29:53] | I don’t know. He’s a stubborn guy. He insisted on staying. | 我不知道 他很固执 他坚持留在那里 |
[29:57] | Meanwhile, Alexis Drazen came to at the hospital, | 同时 亚历克西斯·德拉任在医院醒来了 |
[29:59] | so I headed over there to interrogate him. | 所以我赶去那审问了他 |
[30:01] | He hasn’t talked yet, but I cut off his morphine. | 他还没开口 但是我停止了他的麻醉剂 |
[30:03] | He should be chatty in about an hour. | 一小时左右 他应该就能说话了 |
[30:06] | You didn’t tell Jack about his family, did you? | 你没和杰克说他家人的事 是吗 |
[30:08] | – What are you doing, George? – What are you doing? | -你怎么回事 乔治 -你又怎么回事 |
[30:11] | Last time I checked, it wasn’t a part of my job | 我记得向下属做解释 |
[30:13] | to have to explain myself to my subordinates. | 可不属于我工作的范围 |
[30:16] | Unless they’ve called off the hit on Palmer’s life, | 除非他们取消刺杀帕尔默的行动 |
[30:19] | you should be working on securing his day’s agenda, right? | 你应该负责他一天日程的安全工作吧 |
[30:23] | Looks like he’s going to be our next president. | 看来他将会成为我们下一届的总统 |
[30:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | Senator David Palmer has already carried New York | 参议员大卫·帕尔默已经赢得纽约的支持 |
[30:40] | and with the polls closing shortly here in California…. | 加上加州的投票即将关闭 |
[30:50] | Everyone’s outside celebrating the latest poll. | 所有的人都在外面庆祝最新的投票结果 |
[30:54] | Come on out, sweetheart. | 出来吧 亲爱的 |
[31:06] | What is it? David, what’s wrong now? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[31:10] | Before, when you said it was over… | 之前你说都结束了 |
[31:13] | …and I asked you what you meant, the campaign or me? | 我问过你是什么意思 竞选还是我 |
[31:17] | What I said came out of wanting to protect my family… | 我那样说是因为想保护我的家庭 |
[31:20] | …wanting to protect you. | 保护你 |
[31:23] | You can’t hold that against me. | 你不能用那个来针对我 |
[31:26] | Sherry…. | 雪莉 |
[31:31] | You’re an amazing woman. | 你是个了不起的女人 |
[31:33] | Smart, determined, sure of yourself. | 聪明 坚定 自信 |
[31:38] | You always know what you want. | 你一直都清楚自己想要的 |
[31:43] | But you don’t want me, not really. | 但是你并不想要我 不是真心的 |
[31:48] | I don’t think you’ve wanted me for a very long time. | 你很久以前就已经不想要我了 |
[31:52] | – That’s nonsense. – Is it? | -无稽之谈 -是吗 |
[31:55] | Maybe if everything with Nicole and Keith never happened… | 如果妮可和基斯从未出事的话 |
[31:59] | …but it did happen. | 但那确实发生了 |
[32:02] | And you kept the truth from me for all these years. | 这些年来你一直瞒着我 |
[32:07] | I don’t think you could have done that without pulling away. | 我不认为你能办到 除非疏远我 |
[32:15] | And now…. | 现在 |
[32:22] | Now I can’t help thinking that I don’t trust you anymore. | 我忍不住会想 我已经无法再相信你了 |
[32:31] | And if I can’t trust you… | 如果我不能再相信你 |
[32:35] | …how could I love you? | 我怎么能爱你 |
[32:44] | Well, David… | 大卫… |
[32:47] | …you may not love me, but you will never leave me. | 你或许不再爱我了 但你永远不会离开我 |
[33:01] | You take all the time you need to get yourself together… | 花点时间整理一下心情 |
[33:05] | …and then you come out and you greet all the people… | 然后出去问候大家 |
[33:08] | …who have given up every day… | 那些奉献了自己 |
[33:11] | …and every night of their lives for the last year… | 一整年的日夜 |
[33:15] | …to put us in office. | 而让我们得到这个地位的人们 |
[33:19] | – Us? – Yes. | -我们 -是的 |
[33:22] | That’s right. Us. | 没错 我们 |
[33:27] | Because come January, when you’re being sworn in… | 因为等到一月份你宣誓的时候 |
[33:33] | …make no mistake about it… | 不要搞错一点 |
[33:36] | …this woman here will be standing right next to you. | 这个女人会站在你身旁 |
[34:11] | Open up, two. | 开门 两个 |
[34:29] | Move away from the door. Now. | 离开门 快点 |
[35:09] | One thing I don’t get, | 有一点我不明白 |
[35:11] | if Drazen was the target, what’s he doing here? | 如果德拉任是目标 那他怎么会在这里 |
[35:14] | Obversely someone thought he was more valuable alive than dead. | 很显然有人觉得他活着比死了有价值 |
[35:17] | By ‘Someone,’ you mean one of our people? | 你说的’有人’ 是我们自己人吗 |
[35:19] | He’s probably been feeding them intelligence. | 他可能一直在给他们提供消息 |
[35:24] | Why put you and your men | 为什么要让你的人 |
[35:25] | through the charade of trying to kill him? | 做出要杀他的假象呢 |
[35:27] | Because they wanted the rest of the world to think he was dead. | 因为他想让所有人认为他死了 |
[35:31] | My mission was set up to fail from the start. | 我的任务从一开始就设定了要失败 |
[35:34] | I lost every man I went in there with. | 我失去了所有跟我一起去的人 |
[35:39] | DeSalvo. | 德萨佛 |
[35:42] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 是的 他在这里 |
[35:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:46] | We got permission to move Drazen? | 我们得到许可转移德拉任了吗 |
[35:48] | No. That request is still working its way | 没有 那个要求还没有 |
[35:51] | up the chain of command. | 传递到上头 |
[35:52] | But D.O.D. says you can interrogate him. | 但是国防部说你可以审讯他 |
[35:54] | – Good. – Bauer? | -很好 -鲍尔 |
[35:57] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[36:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:31] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[36:39] | You’ll have to pardon my surprise. | 请原谅我很惊讶 |
[36:42] | I saw you die. | 我看到你死了 |
[36:49] | I watched you enter a building. | 我看到你进了一栋楼 |
[36:52] | Nobody could have survived that explosion. | 没人能在那种爆炸下存活 |
[37:02] | Our intelligence told us the building was empty when you entered. | 我们的情报说你进去的时候那栋楼是空的 |
[37:26] | Your fight is with me. | 你要复仇的人是我 |
[37:28] | Not my wife… | 不是我妻子 |
[37:31] | …not my daughter, but with me. | 也不是我女儿 是我 |
[37:34] | Please, leave my family alone. | 请不要牵扯上我的家人 |
[37:49] | Mr. Drazen… | 德拉任先生 |
[37:51] | …you have already lost your wife and your daughter. | 你已经失去了妻子和女儿 |
[37:55] | You don’t need to lose your sons, too. | 不需要再失去你的儿子们了 |
[38:00] | My sons are soldiers. | 我的儿子们都是战士 |
[38:02] | Then they will die for nothing. We know about the rescue plan. | 他们将死得毫无意义 我们知道了营救计划 |
[38:06] | It was scheduled for 7:20. We stopped it. | 计划在七点二十 我们阻止了 |
[38:09] | We’ve called in for backup. | 我们已经呼叫了支援 |
[38:10] | If they try again, sir, they will die. | 如果他们再次尝试 他们会死的 |
[38:13] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的了 |
[38:18] | Call it off, Victor. | 让他们停手 维克托 |
[38:21] | How can I? | 我怎么能办到 |
[38:22] | The same way you’ve been communicating with them | 用一直以来 |
[38:24] | this entire time! | 你联系他们的方式 |
[38:26] | Call it off or your sons will die! | 让他们停手不然你儿子会死 |
[38:36] | All right. We’ll move him. | 好吧 我们会转移他 |
[38:56] | Is there another way out of here, not on the schematic? | 这里有未标注在建筑图纸上的出口吗 |
[38:59] | – A fire or flood egress? – Yes. | -火灾逃生梯或者泄洪通道 -有 |
[39:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:03] | I’ll get my men ready. | 我去让我的人准备好 |
[39:04] | Have them armed like we did before. | 让他们像刚才一样武装好 |
[39:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:19] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:26] | We’re evacuating the prisoner. | 我们要把囚犯带走 |
[39:27] | Grab your weapons, have personnel convene in Quarter C now. | 拿好武器 所有人现在到C区集合 |
[39:30] | Yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[39:42] | Stop. | 停下 |
[39:51] | – Move out. – Let’s go. | -开始行动 -走吧 |
[40:12] | Get against the wall. | 靠墙站好 |
[40:19] | Lawrence, the power’s down in the west quarter. | 劳伦斯 西区电力被中断 |
[40:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:23] | They are here. | 他们来了 |