时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now… | 现在 |
[00:15] | …terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted… | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | …and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能参与其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer… | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | …and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我人生中最漫长的一天 |
[01:45] | 和马尔科分头找 可以覆盖面积更大 | |
[01:52] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[01:54] | Maybe she drowned. | 可能她淹死了 |
[01:56] | It does not matter… | 没关系 |
[01:58] | …as long as Bauer believes his daughter is here. | 只要鲍尔相信他女儿还在这 |
[02:38] | Stop! Stop, please! | 停车 停车 拜托 |
[02:41] | At this time, we do not have any information… | 目前 我们没有任何 |
[02:44] | …as to the cause of the explosion that killed Senator David Palmer. | 关于害帕尔默参议员丧命的爆炸原因 |
[02:59] | Do you have any idea what’s going on out there? | 你知道外面发生什么了吗 |
[03:02] | Since no one has seen a body… | 因为没人找到尸体 |
[03:04] | …the media is circulating all kinds of rumors. | 媒体间传播着各种谣言 |
[03:07] | I will tell them as soon as I have confirmation… | 我一旦确认杰克·鲍尔的女儿安然无恙 |
[03:09] | …that Jack Bauer’s daughter is safe. | 就会告诉他们 |
[03:12] | And then what, David? | 然后怎么做 大卫 |
[03:13] | You’re going to play dead… | 你装死 |
[03:15] | …and I’m supposed to hide here and play the grieving widow? | 然后我要躲在这里装成心痛欲绝的寡妇吗 |
[03:18] | Just how long do you think we can keep that charade up? | 你觉得我们能装多久 |
[03:21] | – For as long as we have to. – That’s crazy! | -需要多久就装多久 -太疯狂了 |
[03:25] | Mike, tell him how crazy it is. He listens to you. | 麦克 告诉他这太疯狂了 他听你的 |
[03:28] | Don’t put me in the middle. | 别把我夹在中间 |
[03:29] | What, isn’t that your job, to be in the middle? | 什么 你的工作不就是要夹在中间吗 |
[03:31] | For crying out loud, Mike. It’s your career on the line, too. | 天啊 麦克 这也关系到你的职业生涯啊 |
[03:37] | You came clean on TV today. | 你今天在电视上说出了真相 |
[03:40] | You got lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[03:42] | But it could just as easily have gone the other way. | 但也很容易有相反的结果 |
[03:45] | Testing the public’s patience like that? | 这样测试公众的耐心的话 |
[03:48] | You won’t be lucky again, David. | 你可不会再一次这么幸运了 大卫 |
[03:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:53] | Jack Bauer saved my life today. | 杰克·鲍尔今天救了我的命 |
[03:55] | Not once, but twice. | 不只是一次 而是两次 |
[03:57] | I realize that and I am sympathetic to what he– | 我知道 我也很同情他所… |
[04:01] | I don’t think you are! | 我觉得你没有 |
[04:03] | David, I am. Listen to me– | 大卫 我有 听我说 |
[04:04] | No! I am going to respect his request and so are you. | 不 我会尊重他的要求 你也是 |
[04:08] | You will not sacrifice his daughter. | 你不能牺牲他的女儿 |
[04:32] | – Anything new? – I’m just going over the intel from Langley. | -有什么新发现 -我在查中情局的情报 |
[04:35] | I mean about Jack. | 我是说杰克那边 |
[04:37] | CTU, Almeida. | 反恐组 阿尔梅达 |
[04:38] | I assume you still haven’t heard anything from him. | 我想你还没收到他的消息 |
[04:41] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[04:42] | George. | 乔治 |
[04:43] | I’ve got Highway Patrol on Line 7. | 高速巡警在七号线上 |
[04:45] | They picked up a girl at the port, | 他们在码头救起一个女孩 |
[04:46] | says she’s Jack’s daughter. | 她说是杰克的女儿 |
[04:48] | Patch it through. | 接过来 |
[04:53] | This is George Mason, CTU. Who am I speaking with? | 我是反恐组的乔治·梅森 你是谁 |
[04:56] | Sergeant Devlin, Highway Patrol. | 德尔文队长 高速巡警 |
[04:58] | I hear you have a young woman with you. | 听说你身边有个女孩 |
[05:00] | Claims she’s the daughter of your agent. | 她说她是你的探员的女儿 |
[05:02] | – Jack Bauer? – That’s right. | -杰克·鲍尔吗 -没错 |
[05:04] | Can I speak with her, please? | 我能和她说话吗 |
[05:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:10] | Kim, this is George Mason at CTU. How are you? Okay? | 金 我是反恐组的乔治·梅森 你还好吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. Tell my father that I’ve escaped | 还好 告诉我爸我逃出来了 |
[05:16] | or he’ll go there and they’ll kill him. | 不然他会去那里然后被杀掉 |
[05:18] | Can you tell us where these people are, Kim? | 你能告诉我们这些人在哪里吗 |
[05:20] | The port. I don’t know exactly. | 码头 我不知道具体位置 |
[05:23] | – May I speak with the Sergeant? – Okay. | -我能和队长说话吗 -好 |
[05:27] | We picked her up near Dock 11 Alpha. | 我们在11A码头救起她的 |
[05:29] | Send two tactical teams. Highest priority. | 派出两个战术小组 优先办 |
[05:31] | Have law enforcement establish a perimeter. | 让执法部门设好戒严区 |
[05:34] | Where are you now, Sergeant? | 你现在在哪 队长 |
[05:35] | North of the harbor. | 海湾北边 |
[05:36] | All right, get Kim over here ASAP, all right? | 好 尽快把金送过来 好吗 |
[05:40] | We’ve got to find Jack before he walks into a trap. | 我们要在杰克陷入圈套之前找到他 |
[05:42] | We need to coordinate two…. | 我们需要协同两个… |
[07:05] | Yes. | 喂 |
[07:06] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[07:08] | I just got here. | 我刚到 |
[07:10] | Where exactly? | 哪里 |
[07:11] | Don’t worry about where I am. I’m close enough. | 别操心我在哪 我足够近 |
[07:13] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[07:14] | – She’s right here. – Put her on the phone. | -她就在这 -让她接电话 |
[07:17] | Come to the parking lot of the freight office. | 到货运办公室的停车场 |
[07:20] | I’ll come out with her. | 我和她一起出来 |
[07:21] | Let me speak to her first. | 先让我和她说话 |
[07:23] | There’s been enough talking. | 话说够了 |
[07:25] | After what’s happened today, you expect me to trust you? | 今天之后 你还指望我信任你吗 |
[07:27] | We know you lied about Palmer being dead… | 我知道你谎称帕尔默死了 |
[07:29] | …so don’t talk about trust, all right? | 所以别跟我谈信任 好吗 |
[07:31] | Just get down here now or I’ll kill her myself. Trust that. | 现在就下来否则我亲手杀了她 相信我 |
[07:36] | I’m not going to show myself until I speak to my daughter first. | 我没有和女儿说话前不会现身 |
[07:40] | Don’t test me. | 别考验我 |
[07:43] | Bauer! | 鲍尔 |
[07:48] | He’s not coming. | 他不来 |
[07:50] | He’s coming. | 他会来的 |
[07:59] | Nina, what’s the ETA on the TAC teams? | 尼娜 战术小组什么时候到 |
[08:02] | Five on the Alpha, eight on the Beta. | A组五分钟到 B组八分钟到 |
[08:10] | Myers. | 迈尔斯 |
[08:11] | Nina, it’s me. | 尼娜 是我 |
[08:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:14] | Listen carefully. | 听清楚了 |
[08:16] | I’ve just confirmed that someone at CTU is feeding the Drazens information. | 我刚确认反恐组有人给德拉任提供情报 |
[08:21] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[08:22] | They know that Palmer wasn’t killed. | 他们知道帕尔默没有死 |
[08:24] | Who at CTU had clearance for that kind of intel? | 反恐组有谁能接触到这种情报 |
[08:27] | Besides me, just Tony, Mason and Chappelle. | 除了我 只有托尼 梅森和夏普尔 |
[08:30] | One of those three is working for them. | 那三个人有一个给德拉任做内应 |
[08:32] | You need to find out which one. | 你需要查出是哪一个 |
[08:34] | Okay. But Jack, what are you doing? Where are you? | 好 但杰克 你在做什么 在哪 |
[08:37] | Andre agreed to a trade, me for Kim. | 安德烈答应交换 我换金 |
[08:41] | So what are you gonna do? Are you just going to walk right up to them? | 你要怎么做 直接走过去吗 |
[08:44] | If I can guarantee Kim’s safety, yes. | 如果我能保证金的安全 是的 |
[08:46] | Nina, there’s a chance that I won’t be able to see this thing through. | 尼娜 我有可能不能活着回来 |
[08:49] | Until you know who’s giving the Drazens information… | 在你知道是谁给德拉任提供情报前 |
[08:52] | …don’t trust anyone. I’ve got to go. | 不要相信任何人 我要挂了 |
[09:15] | Come on, Andre. Show your head. | 来吧 安德烈 露面吧 |
[09:23] | I don’t think the situation will require much spin… | 我觉得这种情况不需要太多应变 |
[09:27] | …as long as you do what you’ve been doing all along. | 只要你做你一直在做的事 |
[09:30] | Tell me again what I’ve been doing, Mike? | 告诉我我一直在做什么 麦克 |
[09:33] | Telling the truth. | 讲真话 |
[09:38] | And tearing my family apart in the process. | 同时还拆散了我的家庭 |
[09:42] | As hard as it’s been for everyone… | 正如每个人的艰难经历一样 |
[09:45] | …I think this last day has been about finding out who you really are… | 我想过去的一天是让你发现真正的自己 |
[09:50] | …not just as a candidate. | 不仅仅作为总统候选人 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[09:59] | Mike, turn on the TV. | 麦克 开电视 |
[10:04] | What is it, Mike? | 怎么了 麦克 |
[10:08] | A reliable source from inside Palmer’s campaign… | 据帕尔默竞选团队内部的可靠消息 |
[10:11] | …confirmed just moments ago the Senator was unharmed by the blast. | 不久前确认参议员没有在爆炸中受伤 |
[10:16] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[10:18] | What is still uncertain is why the Senator has not made a statement. | 还不确定为何参议员没有现身讲话 |
[10:22] | Sherry. | 雪莉 |
[10:24] | David. | 大卫 |
[10:25] | We have to deal with the press, David. | 我们必须要处理媒体的问题 大卫 |
[10:28] | David! | 大卫 |
[10:31] | You couldn’t wait to leak it to the press, could you? | 你等不及想要把消息漏给媒体 对吧 |
[10:34] | – David, I… – It was you! | -大卫 我 -就是你 |
[10:36] | What were you thinking? They already knew. | 你在想什么 他们已经知道了 |
[10:39] | Damn it, Sherry! The way you keep defying me! | 可恶 雪莉 你一直背叛我 |
[10:42] | I’m not defying you, I am protecting you! | 我没有背叛你 我在保护你 |
[10:44] | Protecting me from what? | 保护我做什么 |
[10:46] | – Mike! – Back off, David. I mean it. | -麦克 -行了 大卫 我认真的 |
[10:48] | – Get off me. – I mean it! | -放开我 -我认真的 |
[10:50] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[10:51] | Back off! David! | 行了 大卫 |
[10:53] | You have to talk to the press, now. | 你现在就要去面对媒体了 |
[10:56] | The longer you take to make a statement, the more control you give up. | 你讲话的时间越晚 你能控制的就越少 |
[11:00] | Damn it! If that child dies! | 可恶 如果那个孩子死了 |
[11:37] | – Yes? – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[11:39] | I’m busy. What’s happening? | 我很忙 怎么了 |
[11:41] | They found his daughter. She’ll be here within the hour. | 他们找到他女儿了 她一小时内就到 |
[11:46] | – Does Bauer know? – No. Not yet. | -鲍尔知道吗 -不 还不知道 |
[11:48] | I’m the only one in contact with him. | 我是唯一和他联络的人 |
[11:50] | I’ve been ordered by CTU to send in two teams. | 反恐组命令我派出两队人 |
[11:53] | – They’re on their way. – All right, hold on. | -他们在路上了 -好 等一下 |
[11:56] | They found the girl. Bauer doesn’t know. | 他们找到女孩了 鲍尔不知道 |
[11:58] | The CTU people are already on their way. We have to get you out of here. | 反恐组的人已经在路上了 我们得送你走 |
[12:03] | He won’t come if we can’t produce the girl. He’s not stupid. | 我们没有女孩他不会来的 他不蠢 |
[12:07] | Father, we barely have time to get to international waters. | 爸爸 我们要来不及到达国际海域了 |
[12:10] | I can’t risk you getting captured again. | 不能让你冒再次被捕的风险 |
[12:13] | Give me the phone. | 给我手机 |
[12:18] | Can you contact Bauer? | 你能联系鲍尔吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 能 |
[12:23] | You tell him his daughter is dead. | 告诉他他女儿死了 |
[12:26] | Her body was found floating in the harbor. | 发现她的尸体漂浮在海湾中 |
[12:29] | – You think he’ll come after you? – Yes. | -你觉得他会来追捕你吗 -是的 |
[12:33] | You’ll have to kill him. No mistakes. | 你要杀了他 不能失误 |
[12:35] | If he finds out I’ve lied to him, my cover will be blown. | 如果他发现我骗他 我的身份就暴露了 |
[12:38] | Of course we will kill him. That is the point. | 我们当然会杀了他 就是为了这个 |
[12:44] | He’s coming. | 他会来的 |
[12:50] | Andre? | 安德烈 |
[12:51] | No. It’s me. | 不 是我 |
[12:53] | – I think you should come back to CTU. – I can’t. I’m running out of time. | -回反恐组吧 -不行 我没时间了 |
[12:55] | I’m going in to get Kim now. | 我现在要去救金 |
[12:58] | I don’t know how to tell you this, Jack. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 杰克 |
[13:00] | What is it, Nina? | 怎么了 妮娜 |
[13:02] | Nina, what is it? | 尼娜 怎么了 |
[13:04] | Coast Guard Cutter answered the APB we put out on Kim. | 海岸警卫队回应了我们对金的搜索令 |
[13:08] | – They found her body, Jack. – What? | -他们发现了她的尸体 杰克 -什么 |
[13:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:12] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[13:15] | No. | 不 |
[13:15] | Jack, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[13:17] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 杰克 |
[15:06] | What if Bauer doesn’t come? | 鲍尔不来怎么办 |
[15:08] | He may be too crushed by the thought of his daughter’s death. | 他可能被他女儿的死讯击垮 |
[15:10] | That is exactly why he will come. | 这正是他会来的原因 |
[15:13] | Believe me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[15:38] | Go! Hurry, Father, get to the boat. | 走 快点 爸爸 去船上 |
[18:39] | It has come to my attention that misinformation was given to the press. | 我听说媒体收到了错误信息 |
[18:44] | And again, I apologize for the misunderstanding. | 再次对误导媒体表示抱歉 |
[18:49] | As you can imagine, this has been a very chaotic situation. | 你们可以想象 情况很混乱 |
[18:53] | But I appreciate the confidence the voters have continued to show for our campaign. | 但我感激选民们对我们的竞选保持稳健的信心 |
[18:59] | We regret that false information has been broadcast regarding this incident. | 我们很遗憾关于此事的错误信息公之于众 |
[19:03] | But, thankfully, no one was hurt. | 但谢天谢地 没有人受伤 |
[19:07] | My family and I are safe, and we have no intention… | 我的家人和我都很安全 我们不会… |
[19:10] | …of letting this slow us down in any way. | 让这件事放慢我们的脚步 |
[19:16] | Are you coming here to lecture me, Mike? | 你是来对我说教的吗 麦克 |
[19:19] | Lecture you on what? | 说教什么 |
[19:21] | About how I’m not being supportive enough for David. | 说我不够支持大卫 |
[19:25] | Actually, I’m on your side this time. | 其实这次我是站在你这边的 |
[19:28] | I think David was hurting himself with this charade. | 我想大卫这样隐瞒实情会害了他自己 |
[19:33] | Maybe it’s good you leaked the truth to the press. | 可能你把真相泄露给媒体是件好事 |
[19:40] | I want to know what this entire day has done to his campaign. | 我想知道这一整天如何影响他的竞选的 |
[19:45] | I think we should run some focus groups first thing in the morning. | 我觉得我们明早首先应该主持几个专项组 |
[19:49] | – I’ve already called Robin over at ASl. – Okay, good. | -我已经给宣传院的罗宾打了电话 -很好 |
[19:53] | Do you think David should cancel his trip to Dallas, go back to Washington? | 你觉得大卫该取消去达拉斯的旅行回华盛顿吗 |
[19:57] | I don’t know, Sherry. | 我不知道 雪莉 |
[20:00] | I think… | 我想 |
[20:02] | …David should make that call. | 大卫应该自己决定 |
[20:04] | No, I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[20:05] | David’s in no frame of mind to make critical decisions right now. | 大卫现在的状态不能做重要决定 |
[20:08] | It’s going to take you and I to steer this thing by ourselves, okay… | 需要你我自己操纵这件事情的走向 |
[20:12] | …until he gets his head screwed on right. | 直到他恢复正常 |
[20:16] | Listen, Sherry… | 听着 雪莉 |
[20:18] | …David wanted to meet with you privately when he finished his statement. | 大卫要在讲话结束后和你私下见面 |
[20:22] | David doesn’t need to make an appointment to see me. | 大卫见我不需要预约 |
[20:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[20:26] | He’ll be in the ballroom in five minutes. | 他五分钟后就到大会厅了 |
[20:29] | I’ve already called the Secret Service. | 我已经通知特勤处了 |
[20:35] | What’s this all about? | 这怎么回事 |
[20:36] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[20:38] | If I were you… | 如果我是你 |
[20:41] | …I’d take it as an opportunity… | 我就会抓住这个机遇 |
[20:43] | …to make the first move. | 踏出第一步 |
[20:47] | Patch things up. | 弥补过去 |
[20:49] | Make things right, Sherry. | 纠正过去 雪莉 |
[20:55] | Fine, Mike. | 好吧 麦克 |
[21:08] | That’s too much. Tony, get this. | 太多了 托尼 听着 |
[21:10] | Okay, I’ll call you back. | 好 我等下回电话 |
[21:12] | The TAC team got there, but Jack went in without them. | 战术小组到了 但杰克独自先进去了 |
[21:15] | – By himself?. – Evidently. | -他一个人吗 -很显然 |
[21:16] | Is he all right? He’s alive. | 他还好吗 他还活着 |
[21:19] | – What about the Drazens? – What are you talking about? | -那德拉任父子呢 -你在说什么 |
[21:22] | Dead. | 死了 |
[21:24] | Congratulations, Teri. Your family’s fine. | 恭喜 特里 你家人安然无恙 |
[21:27] | They’re on their way over here now. | 他们正在过来的路上 |
[21:28] | Anyway, Karris counts seven down. Jack’s the last man standing. | 卡利斯数出七具尸体 只有杰克活着 |
[21:33] | Want to contact Secret Service. I’ll update Division? | 联系特勤处 我来给分局汇报 |
[21:35] | I talked to Jack an hour ago. He said– | 我一小时前和杰克通过话 他说 |
[21:38] | Teri, I told you everybody’s fine. | 特里 我说了大家都没事 |
[21:40] | Now go in there and celebrate. Relax. | 进去庆祝放松吧 |
[22:32] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[22:46] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[23:20] | – Call me when it’s time. – Someone is there? | -时间到了给我打电话 -有人在那吗 |
[23:23] | – Yes. – I understand. | -是的 -我懂 |
[23:26] | – You speak German? – Frankfurt Division. | -你讲德语吗 -法兰克福分局 |
[23:29] | – Something wrong? – Yes. | -出问题了吗 -是的 |
[23:32] | I just heard there was some big shoot-out. No one will tell me what’s going on. | 我只听说有激烈枪战 没人告诉我现场情况 |
[23:36] | Teri, calm down. Jack and Kim are fine. | 特里 冷静 杰克和金都没事 |
[23:39] | They’re on their way here right now. | 他们在过来的路上 |
[23:42] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -没错 |
[23:44] | What about the men that were after Kim and me? | 那些追杀我和金的人呢 |
[23:46] | They’re dead. You and Kim are safe. And so is Jack. | 他们死了 你和金都安全了 杰克也是 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | I just want us all to be back together again, I guess. | 我想我只是想要我们再回到一起 |
[23:55] | It won’t be long. | 不会太久了 |
[23:57] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:01] | I’m sorry, I still have a lot of work to do. So if there’s nothing else… | 抱歉 我还有很多工作 没别的事的话 |
[24:05] | There is, actually. Um… | 其实有一件事 |
[24:08] | This is a little awkward, Nina, but… | 有点难于启齿 尼娜 但是 |
[24:12] | It’s my guess that you still have feelings for Jack, | 我猜你还对杰克有感情 |
[24:15] | and now that we’re together again and we’re going to have a baby… | 而现在我们破镜重圆又要有孩子出生 |
[24:18] | Teri… As soon as this is over, I plan to have myself tranferred out of this office. | 特里 这件事一结束 我准备调离这里 |
[24:26] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[24:28] | – Oh, Nina, I’m sorry… – No need to apologise. | -尼娜 我很抱歉 -不用道歉 |
[24:31] | If anything, I appreciate your being honest. | 我反而感激你的诚恳 |
[24:39] | This is Myers. | 我是迈尔斯 |
[24:40] | You’re still not alone? | 你周围还有人吗 |
[24:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:43] | Listen carefully. Procedures are in place. | 听清楚 已经安排好了 |
[24:46] | Collect all of your information. | 收集所有关于你的信息 |
[24:48] | – We have arranged for your extraction. – Where? | -我们安排好将你撤出了 -在哪里 |
[24:50] | The usual pickup point. Northwest corner. | 平时的地方 西北角 |
[24:54] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[24:56] | That’s all right, I know you’re busy. I’ll let you get back to work. | 没关系 我知道你很忙 回去工作吧 |
[25:07] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[25:13] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[25:15] | Move back into the room, slowly. | 回到房间 慢慢走 |
[25:19] | I said move! | 我说走 |
[25:25] | Against the wall. On your knees. | 靠墙 跪下 |
[25:29] | Do it! | 照做 |
[25:43] | Officer! | 警官 |
[25:46] | The body that you guys pulled out of the harbor. That was my daughter. | 你们从海湾打捞出的尸体 那是我女儿 |
[25:50] | I’d like to claim the body. | 我要取走尸体 |
[25:53] | I’m not sure who you mean. | 我太懂你的意思 |
[25:55] | The Coast Guard, | 海岸警卫队 |
[25:55] | they pulled a body out of the harbor. ln the last hour. | 他们一小时前从海湾打捞起一具尸体 |
[25:59] | I didn’t hear anything, but I just got on duty. | 我没听说 但我刚上班 |
[26:01] | If you’d like, I can call the harbor master. | 你要的话 我可以打给海湾总管 |
[26:03] | Hold on one second. Give me your phone. | 等一下 给我你的手机 |
[26:10] | Could you call him now, please? | 能拜托你现在打给他吗 |
[26:11] | Yes, sure. | 没问题 |
[26:15] | – Harbor Master’s office. – Frank. | -海湾总管办公室 -弗兰克 |
[26:17] | Did you guys pull a body out of the harbor? | 你们从海湾捞起一具尸体吗 |
[26:19] | No, nothing on our patrol. | 我们的辖区没有 |
[26:22] | – You sure? – No reports anywhere. | -你确定 -没有报告 |
[26:23] | All right, roger that. | 好 收到 |
[26:25] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[26:26] | No body’s been found in the harbor or anywhere near it. | 没有在海湾及周围打捞到尸体 |
[26:29] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[26:31] | Is it possible that another unit picked her up? | 会不会别的分队把她捞起来了 |
[26:33] | We cover 50 miles of coastline. | 我们管辖80公里海岸线 |
[26:35] | No body was found tonight. | 今晚没有发现尸体 |
[26:39] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:12] | – This is Mason. – It’s Jack. | -我是梅森 -我是杰克 |
[27:14] | I don’t know whether to congratulate you or demand you resign. | 我不知道该恭喜你还是请你辞职 |
[27:17] | Do you know where my daughter is? | 你知道我女儿在哪吗 |
[27:19] | Yes, as matter of fact I do. Highway Patrol picked her up about half an hour ago. | 知道 高速巡警约半小时前救起她 |
[27:22] | She’s heading over here under heavy escort. | 她正在重重保卫下过来 |
[27:24] | If you called, I could’ve told you. | 如果你打电话了 我本可以告诉你的 |
[27:26] | You need to arrest Nina. | 你要逮捕尼娜 |
[27:28] | I what? | 什么 |
[27:29] | She’s working against us. Don’t let her out of the building. | 她是敌人 不要让她离开 |
[27:32] | Jack, hold on a second. What’s all this about? | 杰克 等等 这怎么回事 |
[27:34] | She told me that they found Kim’s body in the harbor. | 她告诉我他们在海湾中找到金的尸体 |
[27:37] | I confirmed with the Coast Guard. They never found a body. | 我和海岸警卫队确认过 没有发现尸体 |
[27:40] | She was working with the Drazens to set a trap for me. | 她和德拉任一起给我设了个圈套 |
[27:43] | Are you sure there wasn’t a misunderstanding? | 你确定没有误会吗 |
[27:45] | About Kim being dead? | 金死了这件事 |
[27:46] | No, George. She lied. | 没有 乔治 她说谎了 |
[27:47] | There was no misunderstanding. | 没有误会 |
[27:49] | There’s no proof either. It’s your word against hers. | 也没有证据 只有你的话 |
[27:51] | I’ll get you your proof. Don’t let her out of your sight. | 我来找证据 别让她离开你的视线 |
[28:12] | Archives. Wilson. | 档案处 威尔森 |
[28:14] | Paul. It’s Jack. | 保罗 我是杰克 |
[28:15] | I need a copy of the morning security tape… | 我需要今早8:50到9:00间 |
[28:18] | …between 8:50 and 9:00 am. in the ITS, when Jamey committed suicide in there. | 杰梅在监控室自杀时的监控录像 |
[28:23] | All right, let me check. | 好 让我看看 |
[28:30] | – That’s weird. – What, you got it? | -好奇怪 -怎么了 查到了吗 |
[28:32] | Yes, sir. Except the tape was erased. | 是的 只是录像被删了 |
[28:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[28:37] | This morning. | 今早 |
[28:38] | – What about the digital backup? – There’s no digital backup for ITS. | -备份呢 -监控室没有备份 |
[28:41] | There is. You just need the proper clearance code. Try C-2-2-7-1-7. | 有 你需要对的密码 试试C22717 |
[28:47] | – How long is this going to take? – Just a few minutes. | -需要多久 -几分钟 |
[28:51] | Get back to me as soon as you can. | 尽快回复我 |
[29:04] | Wait a moment, please. | 等等 |
[29:22] | David. | 大卫 |
[29:27] | Mike said you wanted to see me. | 麦克说你要见我 |
[29:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:35] | I know we need to talk, but… | 我知道我们要谈谈 但是 |
[29:39] | …honestly, David, we haven’t slept in two days. | 说实话 大卫 我们两天没睡了 |
[29:42] | Can’t it wait until the morning? | 不能早晨再说吗 |
[29:55] | We’ve had a rough day. | 今天太艰难了 |
[30:03] | And, yes, I know that you are very angry with me. | 没错 我知道你很生我的气 |
[30:10] | But when we’ve put this day in perspective… | 但如果我们从大局来看 |
[30:15] | …you’ll realize that I’ve been acting in your best interest all along. | 你会发现我一直都是为了你得到最大利益 |
[30:20] | I’m not angry with you, Sherry. | 我不生你的气 雪莉 |
[30:23] | Good, David. | 很好 大卫 |
[30:27] | I feel sorry for you. | 我为你感到遗憾 |
[30:33] | You feel sorry for me? | 你为我感到遗憾 |
[30:39] | You’ve lost touch with what it is to be… | 你已经忘了怎么做 |
[30:44] | …a parent… | 一位家长 |
[30:47] | …a friend… | 一位朋友 |
[30:51] | …a wife. | 一位妻子 |
[30:56] | What? | 什么 |
[31:05] | After tonight… | 今晚之后 |
[31:08] | …I don’t want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你了 |
[31:13] | David, will you just… | 大卫 你能不能 |
[31:13] | Sherry, please. I’ve heard it all before. | 雪莉 拜托 我听过了 |
[31:22] | And I don’t care what this may do to my candidacy. | 我不在乎这会怎么影响我的竞选 |
[31:26] | And it’s not because I don’t want to be President. | 也不是因为我不想成为总统 |
[31:29] | I do. | 我想 |
[31:35] | I just don’t think you’re fit to be the First Lady. | 我只是觉得你不适合做第一夫人 |
[31:50] | Do you really think that you can just leave me? | 你真的觉得你就可以离我而去吗 |
[31:58] | Don’t believe for a second that it’s going to be that easy. | 别妄想事情会这么简单 |
[32:02] | Secret Service will take you back to Washington whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好后特勤处会带你回华盛顿 |
[32:11] | David. | 大卫 |
[32:13] | You just don’t walk away from me! | 你不能离我而去 |
[32:20] | You can’t do this without me! | 没有我你做不到 |
[32:24] | I’m talking to you! | 我在和你说话 |
[32:27] | – Sorry, ma’am. – Get your hands off of me. | -抱歉 女士 -别碰我 |
[33:06] | – Yes? – Jack, it’s Paul Wilson. | -喂 -杰克 我是保罗·威尔森 |
[33:08] | I got the Jamey interrogation footage for you. | 我查到审问杰梅的录像了 |
[33:10] | Good, I’ve got a monitor in my car. | 好 我车上有屏幕 |
[33:11] | Upload and send it to me so I can take a look at it. | 上传然后发给我我来看看 |
[33:14] | Yeah, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[33:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:34] | Send this over to Mason, his eyes only, and patch me through to him. | 单独直接发给梅森 给我接他的电话 |
[33:40] | Mason. – George, I’m sending something over for you. | 梅森 -乔治 我要给你发个东西 |
[33:42] | Are you in front of your screen? | 你在你的屏幕前吗 |
[33:43] | Yes. What is it? | 对 是什么 |
[33:44] | Proof against Nina. She killed Jamey Farrell. | 尼娜变节的证据 她杀了杰梅·法雷尔 |
[33:49] | – Can you see it? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[33:56] | This is unbelievable. | 实在不敢相信 |
[33:59] | – Where are you right now? – I’m about five minutes out. | -你现在在哪 -五分钟左右到 |
[34:03] | Find her, George. | 找到她 乔治 |
[34:34] | – Where are you? – I’m leaving now. | -你在哪 -正要走 |
[34:36] | You have 16 minutes to reach the pickup point. | 你有16分钟时间到达上车地点 |
[34:38] | We’re routing you through Munich for three days. | 我们送你到慕尼黑三天 |
[34:41] | Why Germany? Why can’t I come to you directly? | 为什么去德国 为什么不能直接来找你 |
[34:43] | I don’t know. These are the instructions. | 我不知道 命令就是这样 |
[34:47] | You need to be untraceable during that time. | 那段时间你要做到无法被追踪 |
[34:49] | Make sure nothing can connect you to Germany. | 确保没有能把你和德国联系起来的事情 |
[34:54] | – Did you hear me? – Yeah, all right. | -听到了吗 -好 |
[35:00] | I’m leaving now, Teri. | 我现在走了 特里 |
[35:02] | I’m going to lock you in from the outside. | 我从外面锁住房门 |
[35:06] | Someone will find you soon. | 很快有人会来找你的 |
[35:09] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:17] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[35:41] | Ms. Myers! | 迈尔斯小姐 |
[36:57] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手举到我能看到的地方 |
[37:01] | Nina, put your hands on the steering wheel! | 尼娜 把手放在方向盘上 |
[37:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:25] | If you kill me, you won’t know who I work for. | 如果你杀了我 就不知道我为谁工作了 |
[37:29] | You think I work for Drazen, but I don’t. | 你以为我为德拉任工作 但我不是 |
[37:34] | I trusted you, Nina. | 我曾经信任你 尼娜 |
[37:38] | – I was just doing my job. – Your job? | -我只是尽职尽责 -尽职尽责 |
[37:41] | My wife and daughter almost died today. | 我妻子和女儿今天差点丧命 |
[37:44] | How many people that trusted you lost their life today… | 有多少信任你的人在今天死去 |
[37:47] | …because you were doing your job? | 因为你在尽职尽责 |
[37:49] | Walsh? | 沃尔什 |
[37:51] | Jamey? Ellis? How many others? | 杰梅 埃利斯 还有多少人 |
[37:54] | How many people died because of you, Jack? | 有多少人为了你而死 杰克 |
[37:56] | Jack, take it easy. We need her alive. | 杰克 别激动 我们留她性命 |
[38:00] | Come on, Jack. Kim just got here. | 好了 杰克 金刚到 |
[38:03] | They’re taking her inside right now. Come on. | 他们正带她进来 来吧 |
[38:06] | Jack, don’t do it. | 杰克 不要 |
[38:11] | Come on, Jack. Come be with your family. | 走吧 杰克 和你家人团聚 |
[38:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:19] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[38:21] | This is no good. Come on, Jack. | 没好处的 走吧 杰克 |
[38:35] | Good job. Come on, now. | 好了 现在走吧 |
[38:40] | It’s okay. You all right? | 没事 你还好吗 |
[38:43] | Vehicle’s clear. | 车辆安全 |
[38:45] | You did the right thing. | 你做了对的事 |
[38:48] | You want to take her up? | 你要带她上去吗 |
[38:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:21] | – Sweetheart. – Dad! | -甜心 -爸爸 |
[39:22] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[39:25] | – Sorry. Are you okay? – Yes, I’m all right. | -对不起 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[39:28] | – How about you? – I’m fine. | -你呢 -我没事 |
[39:29] | – Are you sure? – I’m positive. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[39:31] | – Sweetheart. – I was so worried. | -甜心 -我好担心 |
[39:35] | It’s all over, baby. | 都结束了 宝贝 |
[39:37] | No one’s going to hurt you now, I promise. | 没有人要伤害你了 我保证 |
[39:41] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[39:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:48] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[39:50] | I thought she was here with you. I’ll go find her. | 我以为她和你在一起 我去找她 |
[39:53] | – Just stay here with the guards, okay? – Okay. | -和警卫一起留在这 好吗 -好 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:57] | …while eluding two assassination attempts, just hours apart. | 从两次相隔几小时的刺杀行动中幸存 |
[40:02] | It may take days, even weeks, before details become clear. | 可能数日或数周后细节才会水落石出 |
[40:06] | Sources close to the ClA credit Special Agent Jack Bauer… | 中情局的信息源透露 洛杉矶反恐组 |
[40:09] | …of the LA Counter Terrorist Unit as the man responsible for saving Palmer. | 特别探员杰克·鲍尔是保护帕尔默的最大功臣 |
[40:30] | Still nothing. | 还是没有心跳 |
[40:33] | – Have you searched the floor yet? – Not yet, sir. | -搜索整个楼层了吗 -还没有 先生 |
[40:37] | Teri? | 特里 |
[40:41] | Teri. | 特里 |
[40:44] | Teri. | 特里 |
[40:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:56] | Come on, sweetheart. | 醒醒 甜心 |
[40:57] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[41:04] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[41:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:10] | Teri? | 特里 |
[41:12] | Teri, no. | 特里 不 |
[41:14] | No. | 不 |
[41:18] | Teri. | 特里 |
[41:20] | Please, no. | 拜托 不要 |
[41:21] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[41:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:28] | I’m glad you moved back in, Daddy. | 很高兴你搬回来了 爸爸 |
[41:32] | Me, too, sweetie. | 我也很高兴 小甜心 |
[41:34] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -好的 |
[41:37] | I really appreciate that. | 我很感激你这么说 |
[41:39] | Really, really appreciate it? | 真的非常非常感激吗 |
[41:40] | Or really appreciate it? | 还是真的非常感激 |
[41:42] | How much? I’ll tell you. | 到底多少 我来告诉你 |
[41:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[41:52] | So sorry. | 太对不起你 |