时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | When? | 什么时候 |
[01:53] | Today. | 今天 |
[01:59] | Get me Eric Rayburn, NSA. | 给我接艾瑞克·雷伯恩 美国国家安全局 |
[02:11] | I wish Nicole could have come. She loves it out here. | 我真希望妮可也在 她喜欢这地方 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:17] | What do you wanna do tonight? | 你今晚想做什么 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. Get a movie? | 不知道 看电影 |
[02:22] | You came all this way to watch a video? | 你到这里来就为了看电影 |
[02:33] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[02:36] | Who knows? | 不知道 |
[02:37] | She puts on a happy face for everyone, but I know she’s hurtin’. | 她对谁都一脸笑容 但我知道她心里不好过 |
[02:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:45] | Rosser. | 罗瑟 |
[02:48] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:50] | What is it, Rosser? | 怎么了 罗瑟 |
[02:52] | There’s a situation, Mr. President. | 总统先生 有紧急情况 |
[03:05] | OK, try and find me! | 来找到我 |
[03:08] | Excuse me. What are you doing in my bed? | 你在我床上干什么 |
[03:10] | Sh. I’m hiding from Daddy. | 我在躲爸爸 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么 |
[03:14] | – Oh, hi. – Hey, Kim. | -你好 -金 |
[03:18] | You haven’t seen Megan around, have you? | 你看见梅根了吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. What does she look like? | 不知道 她长什么样子 |
[03:23] | Big wart on the tip of her nose. | 鼻尖上有一个大瘤子 |
[03:25] | – I do not! – There you are. | -我才没有 -在这里啊 |
[03:27] | Now I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓到你了 |
[03:32] | – Let me go! – I’m gonna get you now. | -放开我 -我要抓到你啦 |
[03:33] | Let me go! I’m going to hide again. | 放开我 我再去藏起来 |
[03:44] | How do you keep up with her all day? | 你怎么能整天忍受她的 |
[03:47] | It’s not easy. | 并不容易 |
[04:01] | Dad, I’m hiding! Try to find me! | 爸爸 我藏起来了 来找我 |
[04:03] | Here I come! | 我来啦 |
[04:17] | Rayburn is waiting for us in the O.C., Mr. President. | 雷本恩在指挥中心等我们 总统先生 |
[04:20] | I’ll see you back at the retreat, dad. | 寓所见吧 爸爸 |
[04:22] | Look, son… | 儿子… |
[04:25] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. It’s not your fault. | -对不起 -不用 又不是你的错 |
[04:28] | – I just miss hanging out with you. – I know. | -我只是很想念和你一起度假 -我知道 |
[04:31] | We’ll get there. | 我们会去的 |
[04:33] | – See you later. – All right. | -再见 -好 |
[04:35] | I know you wanna spend time with him. I’m sorry, sir. | 我知道你想跟他一起 很抱歉总统先生 |
[04:38] | How bad is the situation? | 情况有多严重 |
[04:39] | I haven’t been fully apprised yet. | 我还没有收到完整报告 |
[04:41] | but I don’t have a good feeling. | 但是我有很不好的预感 |
[04:42] | To my knowledge, no president’s been rerouted by NSA | 据我所知 从未有总统被国家安全局 |
[04:44] | on a morning off. | 在晨休的时候打扰过 |
[04:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | I didn’t know how you liked intel presented at impromptus, | 我不知道你喜欢如何展示情报 |
[05:01] | if you like it chronologically with an alphabetical key, | 是用字母年代排序 |
[05:02] | 反恐组 洛杉矶 | |
[05:04] | or if you just like separate folders with access tabs. | 还是用里面有标签的不同文件夹 |
[05:09] | I don’t really care. | 无所谓 |
[05:11] | Doesn’t matter, I did it both ways, so you can choose. | 没关系 我都做了 你选就行 |
[05:14] | Thanks, Paula. | 谢谢 宝拉 |
[05:16] | George. | 乔治 |
[05:17] | – Hi, Mr. Mason. – Yeah? | -梅森先生 -什么事 |
[05:20] | I ordered upgrades on all the SIM software. | 我要求了对所有用户识别卡软件进行升级 |
[05:22] | – I hope you don’t mind. -Fine. | -希望你不介意 -好 |
[05:23] | They just went from beta to production two days ago and I just thought you’d… | 它们刚刚才通过测试 我觉得你可能… |
[05:27] | Paula, stop. | 宝拉 停 |
[05:29] | Right. OK. Thanks. | 好的 行 谢谢 |
[05:31] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[05:33] | – Division want to put a meeting in the books for next month – For what? | -分局下个月想开个会 -关于什么 |
[05:37] | They wanna see our proposal for the LAX security upgrades. | 他们想看我们升级洛杉矶国际机场警戒的提案 |
[05:41] | Tony, tell you what, if I’m still here this time next year, | 托尼 如果明年这时候我还在这儿 |
[05:44] | take me out to the woodshed and shoot me. | 带我到柴屋再开枪打死我 |
[05:46] | I was supposed be in DC by now, | 我本来早该去华盛顿了 |
[05:47] | not chasing old ladies who set off metal detectors | 而不是追那些忘记把毛衣针拿出来而 |
[05:49] | with their damn knitting needles. | 触响警报的老女人 |
[05:51] | How about the morning of the 15th? | 十五号早上如何 |
[05:52] | That’s fine. | 好 |
[05:53] | – Mr. Mason. – What? | -梅森先生 -怎么 |
[05:56] | I just got off the phone with Eric Rayburn’s office at NSA. | 国家安全局的艾瑞克·雷伯恩办公室刚打来 |
[05:59] | They have a request, sir. | 他们提了要求 先生 |
[06:00] | They want you to take care of it right away. | 他们希望你立刻解决这个 |
[06:07] | This can’t be right. Eileen, get me Rayburn. | 这不可能 艾琳 联系雷本恩 |
[06:10] | I think he’s up in Oregon with the president. | 他在俄勒冈和总统一起 |
[06:11] | Put it in my office. | 转到我办公室 |
[06:20] | What was that about? | 出什么事儿了 |
[06:22] | NSA wants us to bring in Jack Bauer. | 国家安全局想让我们召回杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:25] | What? What for? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:28] | I don’t know. That’s all they said. Isn’t Bauer inactive? | 不知道 他们没多说 鲍尔不是停职了吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, he’s inactive. | 是的 他停职了 |
[07:41] | We’ll have to reschedule our day. What do we have? | 今天可能都得重新安排了 都有什么安排 |
[07:43] | National Wildlife benefit at 1:00, | 下午一点国家野生动物利益组织会面 |
[07:45] | a tour of the new Nike Campus, at 3:30 | 下午三点半耐克总部巡游 |
[07:47] | and your speech for the UO regents tonight. | 还有今晚给俄勒冈大学董事会的演讲 |
[07:49] | OK. Cancel what you have to, | 把需要取消的都取消掉 |
[07:52] | but I wanna give that speech, | 但是演讲不行 |
[07:54] | announce the new clean-energy proposal. | 我要宣布新清洁能源提议 |
[07:55] | I’m not sure you’ll have time for any of that, Sir. | 我不认为你有时间做那些 先生 |
[07:58] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[08:00] | – I’ll take care of it. – Thanks, Jennet. | -我会处理好的 -谢谢 詹尼特 |
[08:03] | – What’s this about, Eric? – We have a domestic terrorist alert. | -是什么情况 艾瑞克 -本土恐袭警报 |
[08:08] | – How serious? – Very. | -有多严重 -非常 |
[08:12] | – Has Lynne been informed? – She’s here. | -通知林恩了吗 -她已经到了 |
[08:15] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[08:16] | Representatives from all branches of the military, | 军方各级代表 |
[08:19] | some FBI and the CIA. | 一些联调局探员和中情局特工 |
[08:25] | Mr. President, I’ve called Mike Novick. | 总统先生 我已经通知了麦克·诺维克 |
[08:28] | He’s getting on a plane right away. | 他已经乘飞机前来 |
[08:29] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:43] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:44] | – Lynne. – Morning, Mr. President. | -林恩 -早上好 总统先生 |
[08:46] | What I’m about to tell you, Mr. President, is triple-sourced. | 总统先生 我将要说的是三方验证的消息 |
[08:51] | While crucial details are still unknown, | 具体细节尚不明确 |
[08:52] | we believe this intel to have extremely high credibility. | 我们相信这个情报高度可靠 |
[08:56] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:58] | There’s a nuclear device, | 有一个在恐怖组织控制之下的核装置 |
[09:00] | under terrorist control, that’s on US soil. | 现正在美国境内 |
[09:05] | My God! | 老天 |
[09:07] | – Where? – Los Angeles. | -在哪里 -洛杉矶 |
[09:10] | It gets worse. This bomb is going to go off today. | 还有更糟的 这枚炸弹今天会引爆 |
[09:18] | How do we know this? | 我们是如何得知 |
[09:22] | This suicide bomber is Mamud Rashed Faheen, | 自杀式炸弹袭击者是马穆·拉希德·法海因 |
[09:25] | a suspected terrorist who we believe | 一名我们怀疑和大量伊斯兰原教旨主义 |
[09:27] | has been associated with fundamentalist groups. | 有关联的可疑恐怖分子 |
[09:32] | This is the Valentine’s Day bombing in the West Bank? | 这是约旦河西岸的情人节爆炸案 |
[09:34] | Right. This particular attack resulted in 13 fatalities, 26 injured. | 是的 这起袭击导致13人死亡26人受伤 |
[09:41] | Two days ago, We discovered that the secondary purpose of this incident | 两天前我们发现 这起事故第二重企图是 |
[09:44] | was to create the impression Faheen was killed. | 制造法海因已死亡的假象 |
[09:47] | – He wasn’t? – No. | -他没有吗 -没有 |
[09:51] | This was taken five days ago | 这是五天前 |
[09:53] | at a small airport outside Lyons, France. | 在法国里昂一个小型机场拍摄到的 |
[09:55] | We had the man on the left, Jason Park, under surveillance. | 我们一直在监视左边那个男人 杰森·朴 |
[09:58] | It was just a coincidence | 捕捉到活生生的法海因 |
[10:00] | that we caught the very much alive Faheen in the photo. | 纯属偶然 |
[10:04] | When grabbed Park | 我们抓住了朴 |
[10:05] | we tried to extract everything we could out of him. | 试图从他口中得出一切可能的消息 |
[10:07] | 15 minutes ago he broke and confessed that for the last two years | 十五分钟前他终于开口承认过去两年中 |
[10:11] | Faheen has been preparing for today’s attack on Los Angeles. | 法海因一直在筹备今天对洛杉矶的袭击 |
[10:15] | Why didn’t you pick up Faheen at the same time as Park? | 为什么不在抓朴的同时抓住法海因 |
[10:17] | This picture wasn’t analyzed until after the two had separated. | 直到两人分开后照片才被分析 |
[10:20] | I’ve contacted Defense, CIA, | 我已经联系了国防部 中情局 |
[10:23] | FBI and local jurisdictions. | 联调局和地方行政区 |
[10:25] | Everything will be run through NSA. | 国安局会统筹一切 |
[10:28] | Who controls Faheen? | 法海因属于什么组织 |
[10:29] | Relatively new splinter group | 相对新生的一个分裂组织 |
[10:31] | that goes by the name of Second Wave. | 名叫”第二波” |
[10:33] | Government affiliation? | 政府背景 |
[10:35] | Officially not recognised by any Middle Eastern state. | 明面上不被任何中东国家承认 |
[10:38] | Unofficially? | 暗地里呢 |
[10:54] | – Get me their prime minister. – Right away. | -帮我接通他们的总理 -马上 |
[11:24] | Gary, your breakfast is ready. Don’t let it get cold. | 加里 早饭好了 别等凉了 |
[11:27] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 马上来 |
[11:34] | I probably won’t be back till this afternoon. | 我可能要下午才能回来 |
[11:36] | I’m expecting a package. Keep an eye out for it? | 我有个包裹 帮我留意一下 |
[11:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:42] | – Mom, I’m going skateboarding. – And what does that mean? | -妈妈 我要去滑滑板 -那说明什么呢 |
[11:45] | I know – I have to put on my helmet and my elbow and knee pads. | 说明我得带头盔护肘和护膝 |
[11:49] | And stay close to Kim. | 还得和金待在一起 |
[11:52] | – Love you. – What about Kim? | -爱你 -那金呢 |
[11:54] | She’s the best nanny ever. | 她是史上最佳保姆 |
[11:56] | – You off? – Yeah. | -你今天休息吗 -是的 |
[11:58] | Coffee’s ready, I cut your grapefruit and I bought some scones. | 咖啡好了 给你切了葡萄柚还买了司康饼 |
[12:02] | – Blueberry? – Of course. | -蓝莓味 -当然 |
[12:19] | – You look good today. – Thanks. | -你今天很美 -谢谢 |
[12:21] | – I’ll see you tonight, OK? – OK. | -晚上见 -好 |
[12:35] | You know, Kim, you’ve got a great body. | 金 你身材很好 |
[12:40] | You work out? | 健身吗 |
[12:42] | Not really. I like to swim. | 不 我喜欢游泳 |
[12:53] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[12:54] | Mr. President, I have the Prime Minister on the phone for you. | 总统先生 总理在线上等你 |
[12:57] | – Mr. Prime Minister. – Mr. President. | -总理先生 -总统先生 |
[13:00] | I was told you need to speak to me. | 他们说你想跟我讲话 |
[13:02] | What can you tell me about a terrorist organization | 你能跟我讲讲一个 |
[13:05] | known as Second Wave? | 名叫”第二波”的恐怖组织吗 |
[13:07] | Of course I’ve heard of them, | 我听闻过他们 |
[13:09] | but my government firmly rejects its tenets and its methods. | 但是我的政府强烈反对他们的信条和方式 |
[13:13] | In fact, we’ve recently arrested several of its members. | 事实上 我们最近才逮捕了他们部分成员 |
[13:17] | Then how do you account for three Second Wave camps operating | 你如何解释在你国境内丝毫未受阻碍的 |
[13:20] | unimpeded in your country? | 三处”第二波”的活动营地 |
[13:23] | There are no camps in my country. | 在我国境内并无他们的营地 |
[13:25] | Mr. Prime Minister, I know two things. | 总理先生 我知道两件事 |
[13:28] | One, Second Wave is planning an attack | 首先 “第二波”正在策划一起今天 |
[13:32] | against one of my cities today. | 针对我国城市的袭击 |
[13:34] | Two, your government supports Second Wave. | 其次 你的政府支持”第二波” |
[13:38] | I would appreciate it if you would stop using my people | 如果你停止将我的人民和国家视为 |
[13:42] | and my country as a source for every threat leveled | 每一次对美国威胁的源头 |
[13:45] | at the United States. | 我会不胜感激 |
[13:46] | What I’m saying is not meant to be a threat, | 我将要说的并不是威胁 |
[13:49] | simply a statement of fact. | 单纯陈述事实 |
[13:52] | If a bomb goes off on US soil today, | 如果今天在美国本土有炸弹爆炸 |
[13:56] | I will have no choice but to retaliate, | 我将别无选择只能报复 |
[14:00] | with immediate and decisive force, against your government. | 用直接和决定性的力量 针对你的政府 |
[14:03] | This is an insult. | 这是侮辱 |
[14:06] | We are not planning to attack the United States. | 我们并未策划袭击美国 |
[14:10] | Insult or not, | 侮辱与否 |
[14:12] | if you care about the lives of your citizens, | 如果你珍视你国人民的生命 |
[14:15] | you need to hear me loud and clear. | 你得仔细听清我所说的 |
[14:18] | Mr. Prime Minister, if a bomb goes off today, it will hurt us, | 总理先生 如果今天有炸弹爆炸 |
[14:25] | but it will destroy you. | 我们会受伤 但你会被毁灭 |
[14:30] | Then, Mr. President, | 那么 总统先生 |
[14:33] | you will have created an enemy | 你会制造一个 |
[14:34] | of over one third of the world’s population. | 超过全世界三分之一人口的敌人 |
[14:40] | Proceed carefully. | 请小心行事 |
[14:43] | You as well, sir. | 你也一样 先生 |
[14:57] | – You wanna try it again? – Yeah. | -要再来一回吗 -是的 |
[15:01] | Don’t fall. You can do it, though. | 别摔倒了 你可以的 |
[15:04] | All right. Slow… | 好的 慢慢的… |
[15:35] | Mr. Bauer? | 鲍尔先生 |
[15:37] | – Who is this? – I have George Mason from CTU on the line. | -谁 -反恐组的乔治·梅森在线上 |
[15:40] | – I don’t work for CTU any more. – He said that… | -我已经不为反恐组工作了 -他说… |
[15:42] | I’m in the middle of something right now. Thank you. | 我现在有事 谢谢 |
[15:59] | I’m so proud of you. You did so good. | 我为你感到骄傲 你做得很好 |
[16:03] | – Is there any blood? – Let me see. | -有血吗 -我看看 |
[16:05] | No, no blood. You’re perfect. | 没有 你很好 |
[16:10] | OK. I wanna go again. | 我想再来一次 |
[16:12] | – All right. Let’s go, tough guy. – Hey! I’m not a guy. | -好的 走吧 硬汉 -我才不是汉子 |
[16:26] | You know what, Megan? Why don’t you go play in the backyard. | 梅根 你到后院去玩吧 |
[16:28] | I’m gonna meet you there, OK? | 我等下过来找你 好吗 |
[16:30] | See you in a bit. | 一会见 |
[16:34] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | – Dad, what are you doing here? – I just wanted to say hi. | -爸爸 你来做什么 -我就来打个招呼 |
[16:40] | You haven’t been returning my calls. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:47] | Look, you don’t have to worry. I didn’t come to ask you for lunch or hang out. | 别担心 我不是来请求聚餐或者一起坐坐 |
[16:49] | I know you just started this job, sweetheart, | 我知道你才开始做这份工作 |
[16:52] | but I just wanted to see you. I miss you. | 我就是想见见你 我很想你 |
[16:56] | I know. I miss you too. | 我知道 我也想你 |
[17:01] | Then why won’t you spent time… | 那为什么不跟我 |
[17:03] | Every time I see you, I think of Mom. | 每次看见你 我就想起妈妈 |
[17:05] | – No, honey, please… – Yes, I do. | -别这样 亲爱的 -可就是这样 |
[17:07] | If you wanna know, I’m telling you, | 如果你想知道 我就告诉你 |
[17:08] | it’s too hard for me right now. | 我现在备受煎熬 |
[17:12] | Sweetheart, all I ever wanted was the three of us to be together. | 宝贝 我一直都想我们三个能在一起 |
[17:14] | I know you did. It wasn’t your fault. It just happened. | 我知道 这不是你的错 事情就是发生了 |
[17:16] | Of course it was my fault. | 这当然是我的错 |
[17:17] | – I know it was my fault, honey. Please. – Dad. | -我知道这是我的错 宝贝 -爸 |
[17:20] | I’m so sorry, honey. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 太对不起了 |
[17:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:29] | I’m just… still not ready yet. | 我只是…还没准备好 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | – Then when? – I don’t know. | -那你什么时候能准备好 -我也不知道 |
[17:40] | Hey, Kim. Come on. | 金 快来 |
[17:45] | – I gotta go. – Yeah. | -我得去了 -好 |
[17:47] | – Bye. – Yeah. | -再见 -再见 |
[18:25] | Come in, Eric. | 进来 埃里克 |
[18:27] | Mr. President, you wanted to see me. | 总统先生 您找我 |
[18:29] | Yes. This report seems to be missing a casualty assessment. | 是的 这份报告里似乎没有伤亡评估 |
[18:34] | I’m having those figures compiled right now. | 我正在让人整理这些数据 |
[18:36] | They’ll be ready in about 10 minutes. | 十分钟后就好 |
[18:38] | All right. Thank you, Eric. | 好 谢谢 埃里克 |
[18:40] | Mr. President, if I may… | 总统先生 我能说两句吗 |
[18:43] | I think you need to have a serious conversation | 我觉得您应该跟五角大楼 |
[18:45] | with the Pentagon. They’ve been apprised, | 认真谈谈 他们是得到了通知 |
[18:48] | but they need to know how to proceed. | 但他们需要知道接下来该怎么做 |
[18:49] | It’s too early to discuss a response. | 现在讨论回击措施还为时过早 |
[18:53] | We don’t even know who to retaliate against. | 我们甚至都不知道要反击谁 |
[18:56] | You know the Prime Minister was lying. | 您知道首相是在撒谎 |
[18:58] | Yes. He was lying about the terrorist camps. | 我知道 他在恐怖分子营地的事上说了谎 |
[19:01] | But that doesn’t mean his government | 但这不代表他的政府 |
[19:02] | is responsible for this threat. | 要这次袭击负责 |
[19:04] | – Mr. President, I think… – Eric, enough. | -总统先生 我觉得 -够了 埃里克 |
[19:08] | Right now, my only concern is protecting Americans. | 眼下我只想关心怎么保护美国民众 |
[19:12] | Somewhere in the city of Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶的某个角落里 |
[19:14] | there is a terrorist with his finger on the trigger. | 有个恐怖分子正准备发动袭击 |
[19:17] | And we’ve got to get him. | 我们必须抓到他 |
[19:53] | – Good morning. – Hi, sweetheart. | -早上好 -早 亲爱的 |
[19:58] | Hey, you two! Cut it out. | 你们俩 亲够了没 |
[20:00] | What? I can’t kiss my own wife? | 怎么 我都不能亲自己妻子了 |
[20:03] | She’s not your wife for at least another 10 hours. | 她十多个小时之后才是你妻子 |
[20:08] | Andre is on the phone. | 安德烈打电话找你 |
[20:09] | Why? Is there a problem with the flowers? | 为什么 是花有什么问题吗 |
[20:11] | – I don’t know. – God! | -我不知道 -老天 |
[20:16] | – Sorry. – So where are the tables? | -抱歉 -桌子放在哪了 |
[20:19] | They’re not even here yet. | 还没到呢 |
[20:21] | I don’t know how they’re gonna get everything set up in time. | 真不知道他们怎么来得及搞定一切 |
[20:24] | I thought you were picking your cousin up from the airport. | 我以为你要去机场接你堂兄弟呢 |
[20:26] | – I sent a car. – Cab? | -我派了辆车去 -出租车 |
[20:28] | No, the company car. | 不 公司的车 |
[20:31] | Hey, Bob. How you doin’? | 鲍勃 你好吗 |
[20:34] | – There’s the groom. – Let me get that for you. | -新郎在这呢 -我来拿吧 |
[20:36] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 不用不用 我没事 |
[20:38] | I told Marie I’d help her fix the fountain. Best get to it. | 我答应了玛丽帮她修喷泉的 我得过去了 |
[20:41] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[20:43] | Dad, did you tell Reza he could use the company car | 爸 你跟雷扎说他可以用公司的车 |
[20:46] | to pick up his cousin? | 去接他堂兄弟吗 |
[20:47] | Kate, honey, please. Not today. | 凯特 宝贝 别这样 别在今天说 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. If it were every now and then, fine, | 抱歉 如果只是偶尔这样 那无所谓 |
[20:52] | but there’s the condo in Palm Springs, the days off… | 但算上棕榈泉的公寓和时不时的请假… |
[20:55] | Why is it you can’t trust Reza? | 你为什么这么不信任雷扎 |
[20:58] | I can’t believe it’s because he’s from the Middle East… | 我不敢相信就因为他是中东来的… |
[21:00] | Dad, please. You brought me up better than that. | 爸 别这样 你没把我教那么差 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. It’s… something else. | 我也不知道 是别的东西 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | Maybe I’m just having a hard time letting go of my little sister. | 或许我只是放不下我的小妹妹 |
[21:29] | I do miss your mother so much today. | 我今天真想念你母亲 |
[21:33] | She’d be so proud of both of you. | 她该多为你们俩骄傲啊 |
[21:48] | – Rayburn. – Eric, it’s George again. | -雷本恩 -埃里克 又是我 乔治 |
[21:50] | What have you got for me, George? | 有什么新情报吗 乔治 |
[21:52] | Not a lot. Haven’t been able to reach Bauer. | 不多 还没联系上鲍尔 |
[21:54] | You want to tell me what this is about? | 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[21:55] | Your office will be briefed shortly. | 你们办公室马上就会收到简报了 |
[21:57] | In the meantime, just find him and bring him in. | 与此同时 给我找到他 让他过来 |
[21:59] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[22:00] | I don’t think he wants to be found. | 我觉得他就是不想被找到 |
[22:02] | Perfectly honest, in his present condition, | 说实话 以他现在的状态 |
[22:04] | I don’t think he’ll be worth a damn anyway. | 我不觉得他有任何价值 |
[22:05] | I’m not asking for your opinion. | 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[22:07] | I need this guy and I need him now. | 我需要这个人 现在就要 |
[22:09] | I refuse to believe that given your resources | 我不相信你攥着那么多资源 |
[22:11] | you can’t bring in one former agent. | 还带不回一个前探员 |
[22:13] | I’ll tell you how you can get hold of Bauer, | 我可以告诉你怎么找到鲍尔 |
[22:15] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
[22:17] | – I’m listening. – You’re with the President right now, correct? | -我在听 -你现在和总统在一起 是吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[22:44] | This is Jack Bauer. Leave your message after the beep. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 请在”哔”声后留言 |
[22:47] | Hi, Jack. It’s Tony Almeida at CTU. | 杰克 我是反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[22:51] | I’ve left messages for you everywhere. | 我到处给你留了信息 |
[22:53] | Could you please give us a call? | 你能给我们回个电话吗 |
[22:55] | It’s very important. | 很重要 |
[24:34] | This is Jack Bauer. Leave your message after the beep. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 请在”哔”声后留言 |
[24:37] | Hello, Mr. Bauer. My name is Jenny Boyatt. | 你好 鲍尔先生 我是珍妮·博亚特 |
[24:39] | I’m calling on behalf of President Palmer. | 我代表帕尔默总统给你打电话 |
[24:41] | The President needs to speak to you on an urgent matter. | 总统需要就一个紧急事件跟你通电话 |
[24:44] | Please call us back… | 请回电话… |
[24:46] | – Hello? – Mr. Bauer? | -喂 -鲍尔先生吗 |
[24:47] | – Yes. – Please hold for the President. | -是 -请等总统跟你通电话 |
[24:51] | Sir, I have Jack Bauer. | 先生 杰克·鲍尔在等您电话 |
[24:52] | – Jack? – Mr. President. | -杰克 -总统先生 |
[24:54] | I know you’ve been avoiding CTU’s calls this morning. | 我知道你今早一直没接反恐组的电话 |
[24:57] | – I don’t work for them any more, sir. – So I hear. | -我不在那工作了 先生 -我听说了 |
[25:02] | How’s it all going, Jack? | 你过得怎么样 杰克 |
[25:05] | – It’s been difficult, sir. – I’m sure it has. | -不太容易 先生 -可以想象 |
[25:09] | I’ve thought a lot about you this past year. | 过去这一年我常常想到你 |
[25:11] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[25:15] | Jack, I know this is a bad time, | 杰克 我知道这不是个好时机 |
[25:17] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[25:18] | I’ve been inactive for over a year. | 我已经一年多没有参与行动了 |
[25:19] | I can’t see how I’d be of any help to anyone. | 我不觉得我能在任何地方帮到任何人 |
[25:22] | We are in the middle of a grave situation that requires | 当前的形势非常严峻 |
[25:25] | the attention of all branches of our national security. | 需要所有国家安全部门出力 |
[25:28] | My advisors are convinced | 我的顾问们相信 |
[25:30] | that you can play an important part in this effort. | 你能在其中起到重要的作用 |
[25:33] | Mr. President, I’m sorry, but I’m in no condition… | 总统先生 很抱歉 但我不适合… |
[25:35] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[25:38] | I know you suffered a loss, I know it’s hard, | 我知道你失去了一个亲人 我知道那很难过 |
[25:41] | but this is not a routine request. | 但这不是一个常规请求 |
[25:44] | Go to CTU, | 去反恐组 |
[25:45] | listen to what’s happening, | 了解一下情况 |
[25:48] | and then make your decision. | 然后再做决定 |
[25:53] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[25:57] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[26:00] | I trust you as much as I trust anyone, | 我像信任其他任何人一样信任你 |
[26:04] | and now I need your help. | 而我现在需要你的帮助 |
[26:08] | When do they need me? | 他们要我什么时候过去 |
[26:10] | Now. | 现在 |
[26:26] | Carla, why’d you come back? | 卡拉 你怎么又回来了 |
[26:29] | I was supposed to wrap a gift for Gary | 我今天本来要给加里包个礼物 |
[26:30] | to take to his assistant today. I forgot all about it. | 拿去给他助理的 但我完全忘了 |
[26:32] | – I can do it. – No. I have to do it. | -我来吧 -不 必须得我来 |
[26:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:36] | Because Gary likes these things done in a very specific way. | 因为加里要求用特定的方式做这些事情 |
[26:39] | It would take too long to explain it. | 解释起来太麻烦了 |
[26:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Kim… | 金… |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:51] | Will you take Megan upstairs to play? | 你能带梅根上楼去玩吗 |
[26:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:06] | Have you looked at your system in the last five minutes? | 你最近五分钟看过你的系统吗 |
[27:09] | No. What’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[27:12] | Langley issued an information flow advisory. | 中情局发布了一个信息互通公告 |
[27:14] | Something’s going on. Whatever it is, | 肯定有什么行动 不管是什么 |
[27:15] | it’s going to be inter-agency. | 都是个跨机构行动 |
[27:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:20] | Call Lindauer and Grothy | 打给林道尔和格劳斯 |
[27:22] | and tell them they don’t have a day off after all. | 告诉他们今天终究还是不能休息了 |
[27:27] | And…start filtering anything that comes in. | 还有 从现在开始过滤所有传过来的信息 |
[27:52] | – Something’s going on, isn’t it? – We’re not sure. | -发生了什么大事是吗 -我们还不确定 |
[27:56] | – I could do those redundancies for you. – It’s OK. | -我能帮你做这些琐事的 -没事 |
[27:59] | I’ve studied the protocols. I know how to do it. | 我学习过规程 我知道怎么做 |
[28:01] | Paula, you’re trying too hard. | 宝拉 你用力过猛了 |
[28:07] | Just do your job. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 做好你自己的工作就行了 不会有事的 |
[28:10] | Sorry. I waited to get assigned here for two years. I just… | 抱歉 我等了两年才调来这里 我只是 |
[28:13] | Heads up. I need all department heads over here right now. | 注意一下 我需要所有部门主管马上过来 |
[28:17] | We’ve an active priority. | 有紧急情况 |
[28:29] | I just got off a conference call with NSA and Division. | 我刚跟国安局和分局开完电话会议 |
[28:32] | It appears there’s a nuclear bomb, under terrorist control, | 恐怖分子掌握了一件核武器 |
[28:36] | somewhere here in Los Angeles, | 现在就在洛杉矶某处 |
[28:37] | set to go off at some point in the course of the day, so… | 准备在今天某个时刻引爆 所以… |
[28:42] | From this moment on, | 从现在开始 |
[28:44] | we do not communicate with anybody | 我们不能跟任何 |
[28:46] | outside of our secured envelope. | 安全范围以外的人交流 |
[28:49] | That means we don’t call home, | 也就是说我们不能给家里打电话 |
[28:51] | we don’t talk to friends, we don’t call relatives. | 也不能通知朋友和亲属 |
[28:55] | Our job is to find this device and stop it. | 我们的任务是找到这个装置并阻止它引爆 |
[28:59] | We do not want to create panic. | 我们不希望制造恐慌 |
[29:02] | I know this isn’t very pleasant, | 我知道这很不好受 |
[29:06] | but this is our job, this is what we do. | 但这就是我们的工作 我们的职责 |
[29:11] | So let’s do it. | 好了 去工作吧 |
[29:15] | George. | 乔治 |
[29:18] | I still haven’t been able to reach Jack. | 我还没联系上杰克 |
[29:20] | Don’t worry about it. NSA got hold of him. | 不必担心 国安局联系上他了 |
[29:22] | Is this why they wanted him? | 他们就是因为这个要他过来吗 |
[29:24] | I mean, he’s been out of play for over a year. | 毕竟他已经一年多没有参与行动了 |
[29:28] | I don’t have all the details yet, but… | 我现在还有些细节不知道 但… |
[29:30] | I’m guessing it has something to do | 我猜这跟他以前的 |
[29:31] | with one of his previous covers. | 某个卧底身份有关 |
[29:36] | Given that, in this scenario, | 在此种情景下 |
[29:37] | the immediate loss of life would be in the low thousands, | 直接死亡人数会在几千人左右 |
[29:40] | relatively small. | 相对较少 |
[29:41] | But the dispersal of radioactive | 但脏弹的放射性碎片的 |
[29:43] | debris from a dirty bomb is unpredictable | 扩散情况难以预测 |
[29:46] | and could multiply that figure many times over. | 可能会导致这个数字翻几番 |
[29:52] | Okay, Eric. I understand that we don’t know whether this is | 好的 埃里克 我知道我们现在还不知道 |
[29:54] | a dirty bomb or something bigger. | 这到底是脏弹还是威力更大的武器 |
[29:56] | Give me the worst-case scenario. | 告诉我最坏的情况 |
[30:00] | All right. Worst-case scenario. | 好吧 最坏的情况 |
[30:04] | Stolen Soviet nuclear warhead, | 偷来的苏联核弹头 |
[30:07] | a properly configured trigger detonated 500 feet above the city. | 在城市上空150米正确引爆 |
[30:12] | Approximately 100 square miles would be irradiated within seconds. | 数秒内辐射范围就会达到260平方公里 |
[30:17] | Apart from the loss of life, | 除直接导致死亡之外 |
[30:19] | this kind of blow would have global repercussions | 这种程度的爆炸将 |
[30:23] | that would last for years. | 对全球产生持续数年的影响 |
[30:27] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢 埃里克 |
[30:30] | What would you like to do about the Joint Chiefs, sir? | 您想怎么处理参谋长联席会议 先生 |
[30:33] | Their representatives are waiting to hear from you. | 他们的代表在等您的指示 |
[30:35] | I’m not ready to speak to them yet. | 我还没准备好跟他们谈 |
[30:37] | Mr. President, if I could suggest | 总统先生 我能建议您 |
[30:40] | that you at least start the dialogue. | 至少开始和他们对话吗 |
[30:42] | At this point, this is not a military operation. | 目前为止这还不是一项军事行动 |
[30:46] | It is a potential terrorist attack, | 而是一起潜在的恐怖袭击 |
[30:48] | and that’s the way I’m going to approach it. | 我也打算按此处理 |
[30:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[30:55] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢各位 |
[32:26] | Paula, I need you to open up another socket for me. | 宝拉 我需要你给我再开个端口 |
[32:29] | And Mason wants to see you in the conference room. | 还有 梅森让你去会议室见他 |
[32:35] | Paula? | 宝拉 |
[32:50] | – I don’t know if I can do this. – Of course you can do it. | -我不确定我能不能做到 -你当然能做到 |
[32:54] | No, I mean… I’m just a programmer and | 不 我是说 我只是个程序员 |
[32:57] | I don’t think I work very well under this kind of pressure, | 我觉得我在这么大的压力下不能有效地工作 |
[33:00] | so maybe they just wanna bring somebody else in. | 所以或许他们该再派个人过来 |
[33:04] | Look, Paula, there is no one else. | 宝拉 没有别人了 |
[33:08] | You’re the best at what you do. | 你是这一领域最优秀的 |
[33:09] | You know the system inside out. That’s why you’re called in here. | 你熟知整个系统 所以我们才让你过来 |
[33:12] | Just take it one task at a time. | 一个任务一个任务来 |
[33:15] | Right now all I need you to do is open up a couple of sockets. | 现在我只需要你再开几个端口 |
[33:18] | And then get to the conference room, all right? | 然后去会议室 好吗 |
[33:23] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[33:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:19] | – Hi, Tony. How you doing? – Fine. How you been? | -托尼 你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[34:23] | I’ve been all right. Where’s George? | 还行 乔治在哪 |
[34:26] | He’s waiting for you in the conference room. | 他在会议室等你 |
[34:28] | – You’ve been briefed? – Yeah. | -你听过汇报了 -是 |
[34:47] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:51] | Jack Bauer, Michelle Dessler… | 杰克·鲍尔 米歇尔·德斯勒 |
[34:53] | What am I doing here, George? | 叫我来干嘛 乔治 |
[34:57] | There’s a rogue nuclear weapon here in Los Angeles, Jack. | 洛杉矶城里有一件尚未发现的核武器 杰克 |
[35:01] | Intel says it’s going off today. | 情报显示会在今天引爆 |
[35:08] | – How good’s your intel? – Very. | -情报有多可靠 -非常可靠 |
[35:11] | NSA did the ground work. | 国安局搜集了基础情报 |
[35:13] | They have high-probability leads on regional cells | 他们有可靠情报指向可能牵涉其中的 |
[35:15] | that might be involved. | 地区恐怖分子小队 |
[35:17] | How close are you to IDing a prime suspect? | 头号嫌疑犯有眉目了吗 |
[35:20] | Not close at all. | 完全没有头绪 |
[35:25] | That’s what you’re here for. | 叫你来就是因为这个 |
[35:31] | Where are you going, Jack? Jack? | 你去哪 杰克 杰克 |
[35:34] | George, let me talk to him. | 乔治 让我去说 |
[35:44] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:45] | Just give me a second, Tony. | 等我一下 托尼 |
[35:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:50] | Sweetheart, it’s me. I need you to listen to me. | 宝贝 是我 我需要你听我说 |
[35:52] | This is really important. | 这非常重要 |
[35:53] | Dad, I told you today, I’m not ready. | 爸爸 我今天和你说过 我没准备好 |
[35:55] | – Kim, this is not about us. – What’s it about? | -金 这与我们无关 -那与什么有关 |
[35:59] | I’m coming back at CTU. They gave me some information. | 我回反恐组了 他们给了我一些信息 |
[36:02] | It’s very important. | 至关重要的信息 |
[36:03] | You and I leave Los Angeles together now. | 现在你要和我一起离开洛杉矶 |
[36:05] | No, Dad. I don’t want to hear. | 不 爸爸 我不想听 |
[36:06] | Look, if you’re going back to work, fine, | 如果你要回去工作 也行 |
[36:08] | but you’re not dragging me into it.I’m sorry. | 但是不能把我牵扯进去 抱歉 |
[36:10] | – I’m not trying to get back to work. – I’m sorry. | -我没有要回去工作 -抱歉 |
[36:11] | Kim, don’t hang up on me. | 金 别挂电话 |
[36:25] | Hi, this is Kim. Leave a message. | 你好 这是金的电话 请留言 |
[36:27] | Honey, it’s me. Look, I’m not trying to upset you. | 宝贝 是我 我不是想吓唬你 |
[36:29] | If you don’t wanna leave with me, fine, | 如果你不想和我离开 也好 |
[36:31] | but you’ve got to get out of Los Angeles. | 但你得离开洛杉矶 |
[36:33] | It’s not safe for you here. | 待在这里对你不安全 |
[36:35] | I don’t want you to talk to anybody. | 我不想你和任何人说 |
[36:36] | Just go to Aunt Carol’s. OK? | 直接去卡罗尔姨妈家 好吗 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna call her now and tell her that you’re coming. | 我现在给她打电话 告诉她你要去 |
[36:40] | When you get there, phone me on my cellphone. | 等你到那 打我的手机 |
[36:44] | Sweetheart, please, just do this for me. Please. | 亲爱的 拜托 为了我就照做吧 拜托 |
[36:50] | – Jack, wait a minute. – I don’t have time. I’m sorry. | -杰克 等一下 -我没时间 抱歉 |
[36:52] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[36:53] | The reason you were called in because it’s a background match. | 你被叫来是因为要进行一次背景匹配 |
[36:56] | You’re the only one that can run with this. | 只有你能运行这个 |
[36:58] | – I don’t care. – Look, it’s not like before. All right? | -我不在乎 -这和之前不一样 好吗 |
[37:01] | We can get to Kim before you can, we can get her out of the city, | 我们能比你先找到金 带她离开这个城市 |
[37:03] | We can keep her safe. I promise you. | 我们能保障她的安全 我向你保证 |
[37:04] | The best thing you can do for her right now | 你现在能做的对她最有用的事 |
[37:06] | is help us find that bomb. | 就是帮助我们找到炸弹 |
[37:07] | I trusted everybody here at CTU to protect my wife | 我曾相信反恐局的每个人能保护我妻子 |
[37:09] | and I lost her. | 结果却失去了她 |
[37:11] | Tony, I’m not gonna lose my daughter. I’m sorry. | 托尼 我不要失去我的女儿 抱歉 |
[37:15] | I know, Jack. I was there. | 我知道 杰克 我当时也在 |
[37:23] | Tony, look, I know you did everything you could. I do. | 托尼 我知道你尽全力了 我明白 |
[37:30] | I just can’t lose my daughter. | 我只是不能失去我女儿 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:49] | Hey, Carol, it’s Jack. | 卡罗尔 是杰克 |
[37:51] | Look, I wanted Kim to get out of the city | 我想让金出城 |
[37:52] | and come visit you for a while. | 去你那待一阵子 |
[37:53] | I’ll explain as soon as I talk to you. | 我会尽快和你解释这事 |
[37:56] | Could you do me a huge favour? | 可以帮我个忙吗 |
[37:58] | As soon as she gets there, | 等她到那 |
[37:58] | call me at my cellphone and let me know she’s safe. Thank you. | 打电话给我 让我知道她安全到了 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Great, Almeida. Now what? | 很好 阿尔梅达 现在怎么办 |
[38:34] | Back off, George. I did the best I could. | 滚开 乔治 我尽力了 |
[38:37] | I guess your best isn’t very good, then. | 看来你尽力也没什么用 |
[38:39] | Maybe there’s another way to find Wald. | 可能还有个办法能找到沃尔德 |
[38:42] | So why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[38:44] | I bet you what, | 我打赌 |
[38:45] | I bet the NSA had us bring in a burnt-out agent for the challenge, | 国安局让我们找一个疲倦不堪的探员应付 |
[38:47] | because there is numbers of different guys could have done the job. | 因为有数不清的人可以胜任这份工作 |
[38:49] | Settle down, George, all right? | 冷静点 乔治 好吗 |
[38:51] | Let’s just sit down, regroup and figure out what we’re gonna do. | 我们坐下来 重整旗鼓 想想要做什么 |
[38:54] | What we’re gonna do? We’re gonna call NSA. Now. | 我们要做什么 要打给国安局 就现在 |
[38:59] | Here’s the deal. I want Knoll or Grothy to pick up my daughter | 这么着吧 我要诺尔或格劳斯去接我女儿 |
[39:03] | and take her a safe distance outside of this city. | 带她离开这个城市去安全的地方 |
[39:06] | Done. | 成交 |
[39:07] | I also wanna be kept up to date on their status | 我还要随时了解他们的状况 |
[39:09] | at all times by Tony. | 由托尼来跟进 |
[39:10] | I’m Sorry, George. I just don’t trust you. | 不好意思 乔治 我就是不相信你 |
[39:12] | You’re gonna have to start. | 你得开始相信 |
[39:13] | What we’re up against today none of us can walk away from. | 我们今天所面对的是我们每个人都无法逃避的 |
[39:17] | Tony and I’ll both take care of Kim. | 托尼和我都会照顾好金的 |
[39:23] | I’ll do it now. | 我现在就去 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:34] | Tell me about the regional cells. | 和我说说地区恐怖分子小队的情况 |
[39:39] | The most promising one’s headed by Joseph Wald. | 最有嫌疑的小队是由约瑟夫·沃尔德率领的 |
[39:42] | Joseph Wald? | 约瑟夫·沃尔德 |
[39:43] | Wald’s been linked to a terror group called Second Wave. | 沃尔德与一个叫”第二波”的恐怖组织有关联 |
[39:47] | That’s why it had to be you. | 这就是一定要你的原因 |
[39:49] | You put in time undercover with him. | 你和他一起做过卧底 |
[39:50] | I put him in jail, George. | 我送他进了监狱 乔治 |
[39:52] | He’s out on appeal. | 他出来上诉了 |
[39:54] | And he’s actually awaiting trial right now on new charges. | 他现在正在等待新指控的审讯 |
[39:57] | If he’s convicted, he goes away for life. | 如果他被判有罪 将面临无期徒刑 |
[39:59] | What’s Wald’s connection to the bomb? | 沃尔德和炸弹有什么关系 |
[40:00] | NSA established meetings | 国安局证实了他和 |
[40:02] | between him and alleged members of the group behind the threat. | 这次威胁背后的组织成员间的会议 |
[40:05] | Why didn’t you guy just pick Wald up? | 你们为什么不直接抓捕沃尔德 |
[40:06] | Because we haven’t tracked him down yet. | 因为我们还没追踪到他 |
[40:08] | He’s not at any of the addresses in his file. | 他不在他档案里的任何一个处所 |
[40:12] | Are there are key witnesses against Wald in his upcoming trial? | 有能在下一轮审讯中指认沃尔德的关键证人吗 |
[40:15] | – There’s one. – Marshall Goren. | -有一个 -马歇尔·戈伦 |
[40:17] | Apparently without him there’s no case. | 显然没有他就不能立案了 |
[40:19] | Good. Bring him in. | 很好 带他来 |
[40:21] | Here? What for? | 来这 为什么 |
[40:23] | You want me to re-establish my cover with Wald, right? | 你想让我重建和沃尔德的掩护关系 对吗 |
[40:25] | George, It normally takes at least six weeks. | 乔治 这一般至少需要六周时间 |
[40:28] | You want me to do this what, in under two hours? | 你想让我在两小时内完成 |
[40:30] | Where’s the FBI holding Goren? | 联调局把戈伦关在哪里 |
[40:33] | Downtown, right here in protective custody. | 市中心 就保护性拘留在这里 |
[40:36] | Good. Bring him in. Now. | 很好 带他来 就现在 |
[40:50] | Scott’s coming to the wedding? | 斯科特来参加婚礼吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah. He called last night. | 是的 他昨晚打电话了 |
[40:53] | So, why did you invite him cause you knew he wouldn’t come. | 既然你知道他不会来为什么邀请他 |
[40:55] | I dated him six years ago, honey. | 我和他六年前约会过 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | He’s more like a brother to me. | 他对我更像个哥哥 |
[41:01] | Is the groom jealous? | 新郎嫉妒了吗 |
[41:04] | Jealous? It’s not a question of jealousy. | 嫉妒 这可不是嫉妒的问题 |
[41:07] | It’s a question of what I’m comfortable with. | 这是我能不能接受的问题 |
[41:10] | All My brothers married women | 我的兄弟都是和 |
[41:12] | that had never been with another man before. | 那些从未与别人交往过的女人结婚 |
[41:14] | That’s what my family expects of us all. | 我的家庭对每个人都有这种期待 |
[41:18] | I see. So, instead, they have to settle for Marie, | 我懂了 反之 他们不得不勉强接受玛丽 |
[41:22] | who’s what – damaged goods? | 是把她当做损坏的物品吗 |
[41:24] | All right, don’t let him bait you. | 好了 别听他的 |
[41:26] | He’s just trying to push our buttons. | 他只是想激怒我们 |
[41:28] | I’ve got this guy wrapped around my little finger and he knows it. | 我对这家伙了若指掌 他也知道的 |
[41:33] | Kate. Telphono. | 凯特 电话 |
[41:40] | I’ll show you the seating chart. | 我给你看看座位表 |
[41:41] | – So we have 10 tables… – Thanks. | -我们有十桌… -谢谢 |
[41:44] | – Hello? – This is Ralph Burton. Did I catch at a bad time? | -喂 -我是拉尔夫·波顿 现在方便吗 |
[41:48] | No, Ralph. Can you hold on a second? | 不 拉尔夫 你能等一会吗 |
[42:01] | Sorry, Ralph. | 抱歉 拉尔夫 |
[42:03] | What’s up? Didn’t you get my cheque? | 怎么了 你没收到我的支票吗 |
[42:05] | Yes. I did. That’s not the reason I’m calling. | 不 我收到了 我打电话不是为这事 |
[42:07] | When you ask me to do a background on Reza Naiyeer, | 你让我调查雷扎·纳耶尔的背景时 |
[42:09] | you were concerned about his financial integrity. | 是出于担心他的财务状况 |
[42:12] | Right, | 没错 |
[42:12] | and the report you showed me said I had nothing to worry about. | 你给我的报告显示我没必要担心 |
[42:16] | Has something changed? | 有什么变化吗 |
[42:17] | Not exactly. He hasn’t done anything wrong at your father’s company, | 不算是 他在你爸爸的公司没有任何失误 |
[42:20] | and his financial dealings in the past have been legitimate. | 他过去的金融交易都是合法的 |
[42:25] | Great. So what’s the problem? | 太好了 那有什么问题 |
[42:27] | I was proofing a file on another individual from my company. | 我在为公司的另一个人核实一份文件 |
[42:30] | – Reza’s name came up. – Yeah, so? | -雷扎的名字出现了 -所以呢 |
[42:33] | There’s a man named Syed Ali. | 有一个叫赛伊德·阿里的人 |
[42:35] | He’s an international financier | 他是一个与多个恐怖组织有联系的 |
[42:38] | with ties to several terrorist organisations. | 国际金融家 |
[42:41] | What are you saying? Reza knows this guy Ali? | 什么意思 雷扎认识阿里这个人 |
[42:45] | Well, according to this file, they’ve had dealings. | 根据这份文件 他们做过交易 |
[42:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[42:49] | And before we jump any conclusions, | 在我们下定论之前 |
[42:51] | it’s possible that Reza’s business with Ali was legitimate, | 雷扎和阿里的交易也有可能是合法的 |
[42:55] | that Reza didn’t even know about Ali’s terrorist connection. | 雷扎可能压根不知道阿里与恐怖分子有联系 |
[42:58] | But if you wanna know for sure, I’m gonna need your help. | 但如果你想确定 我就需要你的帮助 |
[43:06] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[43:16] | Let’s not waste time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[43:19] | I don’t want my decisions based on speculation. | 我不想依据推测做决定 |
[43:21] | Before I read any of the reports you write up today, | 在我看你今天写下的报告之前 |
[43:23] | I want the sources and their reliability double-checked. | 我需要再次确认线人和他们的可靠性 |
[43:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[43:32] | Mr. President, Did you set up a comm with the Joint Chiefs | 总统先生 您是否就应对措施一事安排了 |
[43:34] | regarding response? | 与参谋长联席会议 |
[43:35] | No. | 没有 |
[43:36] | I didn’t think so. The Secretary of State called. | 我觉得可能不是 国务卿打电话了 |
[43:38] | And they’re expecting to speak with you in five minutes. | 他们要在五分钟内与您通话 |
[43:41] | What? | 什么 |
[43:45] | – Cancel it. – Yes, sir. | -取消会议 -好的 先生 |
[43:53] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[43:54] | Yes, Mr. President. | 在 总统先生 |
[43:57] | Would you excuse us, please? | 请让我们单独聊一下 |
[44:04] | I thought I was clear early | 我觉得我之前说明了 |
[44:05] | that we’re not to burn time and energy on response. | 我们不会浪费时间和精力去回应 |
[44:08] | Of course, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[44:11] | Then why is there a conference call set up with the Joint Chiefs? | 那为什么参谋长都收到了会议通知 |
[44:15] | I put that in place in case you changed your mind. | 我计划这个以防您改变主意 |
[44:17] | It takes time to coordinate. | 协调需要时间 |
[44:19] | Don’t second-guess me, Eric. | 别揣测我的想法 艾瑞克 |
[44:23] | Today’s gonna be a very long day, | 今天将会是漫长的一天 |
[44:25] | and I don’t want my own people working against me. | 我不希望自己人阻碍我 |
[44:28] | Sir, I would never work against you. | 先生 我绝不会阻碍您的 |
[44:41] | Goren’s gonna be here any minute.I’ll tell you what, | 戈伦马上就到这了 我和你说 |
[44:43] | you have my word he’ll be back in your custody within the hour, | 我保证一小时内就会让他重回你的管控 |
[44:46] | all right? | 好吗 |
[44:47] | All right, George. | 好的 乔治 |
[44:49] | Our pals at the FBI aren’t too happy, Jack. | 联调局的伙计们可不太高兴 杰克 |
[44:51] | Goren’s the state’s only witness against Wald. | 戈伦是唯一能证明沃尔德有罪的人了 |
[44:53] | Get what you want fast cos I want them off my back. | 尽快得到你想要的 我不想让他们缠着我 |
[44:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[44:58] | We’re saying that | 我们在说 |
[44:58] | the reason you didn’t do any time in California is because | 你没有在加州服刑的原因是 |
[45:00] | you were extradited to Florida on two counts of armed robbery. | 你因两起持械抢劫的罪名被引渡到佛罗里达州 |
[45:03] | No, don’t make it armed robbery. That’s not how they knew me. | 别用持械抢劫 他们对我的印象不是这样 |
[45:05] | Make it conspiracy to transport illegal explosives. | 用密谋运输非法爆炸物 |
[45:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[45:10] | Jack, Are you let me in on your plan here? | 杰克 你要让我加入你的计划吗 |
[45:12] | I also need you to get in touch with a Rudi Collett, | 我还需要你联系一下鲁迪·科利特 |
[45:15] | his parole officer out of Hollenback. | 他在霍伦巴克监狱的假释官 |
[45:16] | I want you to brief him and then put him into my cover. | 让他汇报情况并把他放进我的身份里 |
[45:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[45:22] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[45:23] | You look like a bum off the street, you’re not talking to me. | 你就像街边的流浪汉 你不和我说话 |
[45:26] | I just confiscated a witness outside of my authority | 我可是因为你的要求而越权传唤了 |
[45:29] | based on your call. | 一名证人 |
[45:30] | – Are you gonna tell me what you’re doing? – No. | -你要告诉我你在做什么吗 -不 |
[45:33] | Are you losing it, Jack? Cause I need to know. | 你会搞砸吗 杰克 我得确定 |
[45:36] | I don’t have the time or the resources to clean up your messes today. | 我今天可没时间和资源替你收拾烂摊子 |
[45:39] | I’m not losing it. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[45:48] | Just put him in the chair. | 让他坐下吧 |
[45:54] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 先生们 |
[45:58] | Michelle, please excuse us. | 米歇尔 让我们单独谈吧 |
[46:01] | – Don’t you want me to…? – No. | -你不要我… -不用 |
[46:19] | – You are Marshall Goren? – Yeah. | -你是马歇尔·戈伦 -是的 |
[46:22] | Eight counts: kidnapping a minor. Two counts: child pornography. | 八项绑架未成年罪名 两项儿童色情罪名 |
[46:26] | First degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[46:29] | Hey, look. I already made my deal. | 我已经达成协议了 |
[46:33] | I don’t need to hear this noise. | 我不需要听这些没用的 |
[46:36] | All I gotta do is testify against Wald, and I walk. | 我只需要指认沃尔德 就能无罪释放 |
[46:54] | God! Damn! | 天呐 该死 |
[46:56] | – What are you thinking? – Get a helicopter and a backup team | -你怎么想的 -快找直升机和后备小分队 |
[46:58] | ready to leave here in 15 minutes. | 准备好十五分钟内离开这里 |
[46:59] | – Are you out of your mind? – You wanna find this bomb? | -你疯了吗 -你想找到这个炸弹吗 |
[47:02] | – This is what it’s gonna take. – Killing a witness? | -这就是代价 -杀死一个证人 |
[47:05] | That’s the problem with people like you George, you want results | 你这样的人应该都有这个毛病 你想要结果 |
[47:07] | but you never wanna get your hands dirty. | 却从来不想蹚浑水 |
[47:09] | I’d start rolling up your sleeves. | 如果我是你会开始撸起袖子 |
[47:17] | I’m gonna need a hacksaw. | 我需要一把锯子 |
[48:03] | Look, Kim. Olivia’s giving Kristen a haircut. | 快看 金 奥利维亚在给克里斯汀剪头发 |
[48:06] | I thought Olivia gave Kristen a haircut last night. | 我以为奥利维亚昨晚就给克里斯汀剪头发了 |
[48:09] | I know, but her hair grows really fast. | 我知道 但她的头发长得太快了 |
[48:12] | Are you a complete idiot? | 你是个白痴吗 |
[48:14] | I had to leave in the middle of a meeting! | 害得我在会议中途离开 |
[48:15] | – How do you think that makes me look? – Please stop. | -你觉得那对我好吗 -拜托别打了 |
[48:19] | You cannot possibly be this incompetent. | 你不可能这么没用 |
[48:21] | Can we go somewhere else? | 我们能去别的地方吗 |
[48:24] | I don’t like it when he gets like this. | 我不喜欢他变成这样 |
[48:27] | What do you mean gets like this? What does he do? | 变成这样是什么意思 他做什么了 |
[48:30] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[48:39] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[48:43] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[48:46] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[48:50] | Megan, are you in there? Open the door, sweetie. Now. | 梅根 你在房间吗 开门 宝贝 快 |
[48:55] | Go in the bathroom. | 到浴室去 |
[48:57] | – Megan. – Just a minute. Gary, we’re in the bathroom. | -梅根 -稍等 加里 我们在浴室呢 |
[48:59] | You’re what? | 你们什么 |
[49:00] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[49:07] | Sorry. Megan’s going through a modest stage. No boys allowed. | 抱歉 梅根还在羞涩期 不让男孩进浴室 |
[49:14] | – So you guys were in the bathroom? – Yeah. | -你们刚才在浴室 -是的 |
[49:21] | – You didn’t hear anything? – What do you mean? | -你们什么都没听到 -什么意思 |
[49:25] | – Carla had a little accident. She slipped. – Is she OK? | -卡拉出了点小事故 滑倒了 -没事吗 |
[49:28] | Yeah, she’s fine. Just fine. | 是的 她没事 很好 |
[49:35] | Why don’t you go give her a hand, OK? | 你们不要去帮帮她吗 |
[49:38] | Listen, I need a few minutes with my daughter before I leave, OK? | 我离开前想和我女儿单独待几分钟 好吗 |
[49:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[49:46] | – What’s the matter, petal? – You know, we were… | -怎么了 宝贝 -我们… |
[49:48] | – Did I not tell you to get outta here? – Mommy! | -我不是让你出去吗 -妈妈 |
[49:52] | It’s OK, Megan. | 没事的 梅根 |
[49:53] | – Mommy! – Honey, I’m sorry. | -妈妈 -宝贝 对不起 |
[49:55] | Daddy’s had a bad… I’m sorry. | 爸爸脾气…对不起 |
[49:57] | Just be quiet. Megan, shut up. | 别叫了 梅根 闭嘴 |
[49:59] | – Megan, shut up! – Leave her alone! | -梅根 闭嘴 -离她远点 |
[50:01] | Stay down, Kim. I will hurt you! | 别插手 金 我会动手的 |
[50:05] | Shut up, Megan! | 闭嘴 梅根 |
[50:21] | What? | 什么事 |
[50:23] | Yes, I said I’d be back in a couple of minutes. | 是的 我说了几分钟后就回去 |
[50:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[50:27] | Listen, I…I just have to take care of something. | 我需要处理一些事情 |
[50:31] | I’ll be a few minutes. | 再给我几分钟 |
[50:33] | 核炸弹 空中爆炸 | |
[50:34] | Yeah, get me Donny. | 叫唐尼接电话 |