时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | There’s a situation, Mr. President. | 总统先生 有紧急情况 |
[00:16] | There’s a nuclear device, | 有一个在恐怖组织控制之下的核装置 |
[00:18] | under terrorist control, that’s on US soil. | 现正在美国境内 |
[00:20] | – Where? – Los Angeles. | -在哪里 -洛杉矶 |
[00:22] | This bomb is going to go off today. | 这枚炸弹今天会引爆 |
[00:25] | Today’s gonna be a very long day, | 今天将会是漫长的一天 |
[00:27] | and I don’t want my own people working against me. | 我不希望自己人阻碍我 |
[00:29] | Hey, you two! Cut it out. | 你们俩 亲够了没 |
[00:32] | What? I can’t kiss my own wife? | 怎么 我都不能亲自己妻子了 |
[00:34] | She’s not your wife for at least another 10 hours. | 她十多个小时之后才是你妻子 |
[00:38] | When you asked for a background on Reza Naiyeer, | 你让我调查雷扎·纳耶尔的背景时 |
[00:40] | I was proofing a file on another individual. | 我在为另一个人核实一份文件 |
[00:43] | Reza’s name came up. | 雷扎的名字出现了 |
[00:44] | There’s a man named Syed Ali | 有一个叫赛伊德·阿里的人 |
[00:46] | with ties to terrorist organisations. | 与多个恐怖组织有联系 |
[00:49] | – Hey, sweetheart. – What are you doing here? | -亲爱的 -你来做什么 |
[00:51] | I just wanted to see you. I miss you. | 我就是想见见你 我很想你 |
[00:53] | Dad, I’m not ready, it’s too hard for me right now. | 爸 我接受不了 我现在备受煎熬 |
[00:55] | Then why won’t you… | 那你怎么不… |
[00:56] | Every time I see you, I think of Mom. | 每次看见你 我都想起妈妈 |
[00:59] | Are you a complete idiot? | 你是个白痴吗 |
[01:01] | I don’t like when he gets like this. | 我不喜欢他变成这样 |
[01:03] | I need a few minutes with my daughter before I leave, OK? | 我离开前想和我女儿单独待几分钟 好吗 |
[01:05] | Did I not tell you to get outta here? | 我不是让你出去吗 |
[01:08] | Shut up! Shut up, Megan! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 梅根 |
[01:13] | What am I doing here, George? | 叫我来干嘛 乔治 |
[01:15] | There’s a rogue nuclear weapon here in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶城里有一件尚未发现的核武器 |
[01:17] | How close are you to IDing a prime suspect? | 头号嫌疑犯有眉目了吗 |
[01:19] | The most promising one’s Joseph Wald. | 最有嫌疑的是约瑟夫·沃尔德 |
[01:21] | Are there any witnesses against Wald in his trial? | 有能在下一轮审讯中指认沃尔德的关键证人吗 |
[01:24] | Marshall Goren. Apparently without him there’s no case. | 马歇尔·戈伦 显然没有他就不能立案了 |
[01:27] | You are Marshall Goren? | 你是马歇尔·戈伦 |
[01:31] | No, Jack! | 不要 杰克 |
[01:33] | – Are you out of your mind? – You wanna find this bomb? | -你疯了吗 -你想找到这个炸弹吗 |
[01:35] | This is what it’s gonna take. I’m gonna need a hacksaw. | 这就是代价 我需要一把锯子 |
[01:49] | Quantico wants permission to relay | 匡提科请求将核威胁的消息 |
[01:51] | the nuclear threat to their mid-level tacticians. | 告诉他们的中层战术专家 |
[01:54] | – How many people are we talking about? – Between 600 and 700. | -有多少人 -600到700人 |
[01:58] | Only if they assure they can contain the information. | 他们要保证不走漏风声才行 |
[02:01] | I will confirm that before I give them approval, sir. | 在同意他们的请求前我会先确认的 先生 |
[02:05] | I want everyone to know that, | 我想让所有人都知道 |
[02:06] | besides the threat of a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles, | 除了洛杉矶的核威胁以外 |
[02:10] | I’m just as concerned | 我还心系 |
[02:11] | with the dangers of panic and mass hysteria. | 恐慌和歇斯底里造成的危害 |
[02:13] | Absolutely. | 明白 |
[02:15] | So where are we on everything else? | 其他事进展如何 |
[02:17] | Well, NSA is taking a two-pronged approach. | 国安局正在从两方面入手 |
[02:21] | They’re trying to pick up a trail on any known | 他们在追踪任何和”第二波”恐怖分子 |
[02:23] | Second Wave terrorists, | 有关的信息 |
[02:25] | and they’re also trying to | 同时他们在努力找出 |
[02:27] | source stolen weapons-grade nuclear materials. | 窃取武器级核材料的出处 |
[03:16] | Yes, call the rep, tell them what the matter is, OK? | 通知代表 告诉他们情况 好吗 |
[03:19] | Why can’t she hang around? | 她为何不能再留一会 |
[03:21] | I said I’d be back in a couple of minutes. | 我说了我晚几分钟就到 |
[03:24] | Thank you. Yes… | 谢谢 没错… |
[03:26] | Hey, Kim. Stay there. She’s gonna be fine, OK? | 金 待着别动 她没事 听见了吗 |
[03:29] | We’ll work this out in a couple of minutes. All right? | 我们等几分钟再解决这件事 好吗 |
[03:32] | Hey, Donny? | 唐尼 |
[03:36] | Yes, no… Uh… It’s… it’s… | 好 不… 没… |
[03:39] | I know it’s late. | 我知道晚了 |
[03:41] | Why can’t she… | 她怎么就不能… |
[03:43] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:44] | Right, right. Yeah, do that. Yes, I know. She’s being a… | 好的 就这样 我知道 她一直… |
[03:49] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[03:51] | No, everything’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 一切顺利 都很好 |
[03:54] | Yes, I know… | 是的 我知道… |
[03:58] | Kim, take my keys. Get her away from here. | 金 拿我的钥匙 带她离开这里 |
[04:00] | Right. | 好 |
[04:05] | Tell them to wait until I get back, OK? | 让他们等我回来 好吗 |
[04:08] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[04:15] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[04:23] | Kim! Stop the car. I will kill you. | 金 停车 我会杀了你的 |
[04:26] | Stop the car! Do not do this, Kim. | 停车 被这样 金 |
[04:29] | Do not do this. | 别这样 |
[04:44] | Star-Sat. Password, please. | 星牌卫星追踪 请说密码 |
[04:46] | 7073. Yeah, I need to track the location of my car, please. | 7073 我想追踪定位我的车 |
[04:55] | We’ll drop you three blocks from the salvage yard. | 我们把你放到离废品回收厂三条街外 |
[04:57] | – What about the car? – Ready, with a tracker in the trunk. | -车备好了吗 -好了 后备箱有跟踪器 |
[05:01] | Good. | 好 |
[05:02] | We’ve been monitoring the yard. We haven’t seen Wald come in yet. | 我们一直在监视 没看到沃尔德进入回收厂 |
[05:04] | – What about his people? – We’re not sure. | -他的同伙呢 -不清楚 |
[05:07] | Any of these men look familiar? | 这些人见过吗 |
[05:11] | No. | 没 |
[05:14] | Yes, that’s Eddie Grant. He’s one of Joe’s main go-to guys. | 这个见过 艾迪·格兰特 他是乔的心腹 |
[05:17] | When I was undercover, we were friends.That’s good. | 我当卧底时 我们是朋友 这很好 |
[05:20] | As soon as I’m in, I don’t wanna see any of our people. | 等我进去了 我可不想见到有警察在 |
[05:22] | You keep everybody at a distance. | 你让他们都离远点 |
[05:26] | You know any more information about the size of the bomb? | 你知道炸弹的大小吗 |
[05:29] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[05:50] | Sir, the press is starting to ask questions. | 先生 媒体开始起疑了 |
[05:52] | They know you cut your fishing trip short | 他们知道你缩短了钓鱼行程 |
[05:54] | and they’d like to know why. | 他们想知道原因 |
[05:59] | If you’d like, I can get Jennet to take care of it. | 只要你想 我可以让詹尼特出面解决 |
[06:02] | – No, I’d better take care of it myself. – Yes, sir. | -不用 我自己来吧 -好的 先生 |
[06:06] | Sir, we’ve got a lot to cover. | 先生 我们有很多事要做 |
[06:08] | I have to deal with the press. | 我得把媒体搞定 |
[06:10] | Sir, we have a serious situation | 先生 我们有个大麻烦 |
[06:12] | and taking time out to coddle the media… | 把时间花在媒体身上… |
[06:14] | What you don’t get, Eric, | 埃里克 你不明白 |
[06:15] | is that once the rumour mill starts, we’ve got two problems. | 一旦谣言四起 我们就有两个麻烦了 |
[06:19] | The last thing we need is mass hysteria. | 我们可不想引起集体恐慌 |
[06:35] | – Mason. – George, it’s Jack. | -梅森 -乔治 是我 杰克 |
[06:37] | Let me speak to Tony. | 我要和托尼通话 |
[06:38] | – What do you need? – Have you picked up Kim yet? | -你想干嘛 -你接上金了没 |
[06:40] | Grothy just got to the house a few minutes ago. Kim wasn’t there. | 几分钟前格劳斯刚去过 金不在 |
[06:44] | What are you talking about? Where is she? | 什么意思 她在哪儿 |
[06:46] | We don’t know. We’re looking for her. She wasn’t at the house. | 不知道 我们在找了 她不在家 |
[06:48] | Damn it! George. I told you to tell me when you knew anything. | 该死 乔治 我跟你说过有情况通知我 |
[06:51] | I was just picking up the phone. Calm down. Relax, Jack. | 我刚接到电话 冷静 别紧张 杰克 |
[06:54] | Don’t tell me to relax, George. | 别跟我说放松 乔治 |
[06:57] | Look, Grothy’s gonna wait until Kim gets back. | 听着 格劳斯会等金回来的 |
[06:59] | Meantime, you hang in there. | 与此同时 你要坚持住 |
[07:00] | George, just find Kim, OK? | 乔治 找到金 好吗 |
[07:03] | That’s what we’re doin’, Jack. | 我们在找了 杰克 |
[07:04] | We’re gonna find her and get her out of LA. OK | 我们会找到她 带她离开洛杉矶 好吧 |
[07:08] | – Trust me. – OK. Thank you. | -相信我 -好 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Hi, this is Kim. Leave a message. | 我是金 请留言 |
[07:28] | Hey, sweetheart. It’s your dad again. | 亲爱的 是你爸 |
[07:30] | I can’t tell you how important it is that you leave Los Angeles. | 你得赶快离开洛杉矶 |
[07:34] | I’m sending a man over from my office. His name is Roy Grothy. | 我从办公室派了个人 他叫罗伊·格劳斯 |
[07:37] | He’s gonna pick you up and take you over to Aunt Carol’s. | 他会带你去卡罗尔姑姑那里 |
[07:40] | Honey, please, do this for me, OK? | 亲爱的 拜托了 就当是为了我 |
[07:43] | Call me back as soon as you get these messages. | 听到留言请尽快回电话 |
[07:46] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[07:54] | Paula, have we gotten a Division update yet? | 宝拉 分局有新安排了吗 |
[07:58] | Uh, yeah. Tony, shouldn’t we be working from outside LA? | 有 托尼 我们不该搬到洛杉矶外办公吗 |
[08:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:05] | If there’s a nuclear bomb somewhere in the city… | 要是这个城市的某个地方有个核弹 |
[08:08] | Try to tune it out, Paula. | 别去想这个 宝拉 |
[08:10] | You never know how good the intel is. | 你永远都不知道情报到底准不准确 |
[08:17] | Almeida, we have a lead. | 阿尔梅达 我们有线索了 |
[08:18] | Just caught a couple of coyotes at the border. | 刚刚在国界那抓到几个蛇头 |
[08:21] | Who were they bringing in? | 他们要带谁进来 |
[08:22] | Not who, what. They found someting interesting in the van. | 不是人 是东西 他们发现货车里有东西 |
[08:24] | Michelle, you want to pull it up? | 米歇尔 把资料调出来 |
[08:26] | There are two forged Middle Eastern passports. | 两本伪造的中东护照 |
[08:29] | The markings on the paper forgeries | 伪造证件上的记号 |
[08:30] | conform to process used by some of the suspects on our list. | 跟我们的一些嫌疑人所用的工艺相符 |
[08:33] | They found address in Culver City where they were headed. | 发现了他们要去的卡尔弗城的地址 |
[08:35] | Let’s get somebody over there now. | 现在就派人赶过去 |
[08:36] | – Who? – Whoever is the closest. Who’s in the area? | -派谁 -谁近就派谁 谁在那片 |
[08:39] | – The only one in that section is Roy Grothy. – Good. Send him. | -只有罗伊·格劳斯在那 -好 就派他 |
[08:42] | – George… – What? | -乔治 -怎么了 |
[08:44] | That’s who we sent to pick up Kim Bauer. | 我们是派他去接金·鲍尔的 |
[08:46] | He’s idling over there. Kim’s not around. | 他在那边闲着 金也不在附近 |
[08:49] | We just promised Jack we’d take care of her. | 我们刚答应过杰克要照顾好她 |
[08:51] | Fine. We’ll send a gofer over there until he gets back. | 好吧 我们派个办事员过去等他回来 |
[08:54] | In the meantime, don’t lose this window. | 同时 这个线索别跟丢了 |
[09:39] | – Hey, cowboy. – Can I do for you? | -你好 牛仔 -能帮你做点什么 |
[09:41] | – I’m looking for Joe. – Joe? | -我要找乔 -乔 |
[09:43] | Joseph Wald. | 约瑟夫·沃尔德 |
[09:45] | Sorry, man. I think you got the wrong place. | 对不起 哥们 你走错地方了 |
[09:48] | Hey, cowboy. I ain’t got a whole lot of time. | 伙计 我没那么多时间 |
[09:52] | Why don’t you tell Joe Jack’s back in town, see what he says? | 要不你告诉乔就说杰克回来了 看他怎么说 |
[09:55] | Why don’t I tell him, Jack? | 怎么不让我告诉他呢 杰克 |
[10:00] | Why don’t I tell Joe Jack Roush is here? | 怎么不让我告诉乔 杰克·劳什回来了 |
[10:03] | I’m sure he’d love to see the guy that put him in jail. | 我敢肯定他乐意见到害他进监狱的人 |
[10:07] | Hey, Eddie. How are you doing? | 艾迪 你好吗 |
[10:08] | Look, I just came to square things up with Joe. | 我是来跟乔了结恩怨的 |
[10:11] | You know I didn’t put him in jail. | 你很清楚不是我害他进监狱的 |
[10:13] | Sure you didn’t. | 不是你是谁 |
[10:21] | Get the back room ready. | 把后面的房间准备好 |
[10:23] | Damm it, Eddie. I got something I need to show Joe. | 妈的 埃迪 我有东西要给乔看 |
[10:27] | The only thing he’s gonna wanna see is you… dead. | 乔只想看到你死 |
[10:30] | What about Marshall Goren? | 马歇尔·戈伦呢 |
[10:33] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:35] | Word on the street is that he turned state’s evidence, | 有传言说他做了污点证人 |
[10:37] | gonna put Joe away for life. | 能让乔把牢底坐穿 |
[10:41] | Go on, Eddie. Look in my bag. | 去吧 埃迪 看看我包里有什么 |
[10:47] | – What for, Jack? – Think of it as a present for Joe. | -搞什么 杰克 -就当是给乔的见面礼 |
[10:51] | I told you, I wanted to square things up with him. | 我说过了 我想跟他了结恩怨 |
[11:00] | Frank, give me that bag. | 弗兰克 把包递给我 |
[11:11] | Just open it. | 打开 |
[11:24] | What the hell, Jack. | 见鬼 杰克 |
[11:27] | I don’t think you gotta worry about Goren testifying any more. | 估计你们不需要再担心戈伦出庭作证了 |
[11:51] | Jack’s back. | 杰克回来了 |
[12:09] | Fortunately for me the vice president arrived when he did. | 对我来说 幸好副总统如期而至 |
[12:12] | We were both running out of small talk. | 我们都没有什么八卦可以聊了 |
[12:17] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[12:19] | – Mr. President? – Jane. | -总统先生 -简 |
[12:22] | We were told you were going to be spending this morning fishing. | 我们听说您今天上午要去钓鱼 |
[12:24] | What brought you back to shore so early? | 什么事情让您这么早就回来了 |
[12:27] | I already caught my quota for the day. | 我今天该钓的都钓到了 |
[12:29] | My old conservation policy is coming back to haunt me. | 我那老一套的保护政策又来对付自己了 |
[12:33] | – Mr. President… – Look, look… | -总统先生 -好了 |
[12:35] | let’s not have so much fun all at once. | 咱们细水长流 |
[12:37] | We’re gonna be here for a couple of days. | 我们会在这待好几天 |
[12:38] | I’ll talk to you guys later. | 我们回头再聊 |
[12:40] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[12:49] | OK, what did Wieland want? | 维兰德想干什么 |
[12:50] | He’s sniffing around. | 他在到处打探 |
[12:51] | I think he’s putting it together, sir. | 估计他很快就知道真相了 先生 |
[12:53] | How can he put it together? | 他怎么能知道真相呢 |
[12:54] | I just found out myself less than an hour ago. | 我自己也是不到一个小时之前才弄清楚的 |
[12:57] | I’m sure he doesn’t know the details, | 我敢肯定他不了解具体细节 |
[12:58] | but you know Wieland. | 但是你也了解维兰德这个人 |
[12:59] | He knows everyone and they all owe him. | 他谁都认识 大家都欠他的情 |
[13:05] | OK… Keep your eye on him for now. | 好吧 你从现在开始盯着他 |
[13:09] | If we start going out of our way to put off the press | 如果我们开始费尽心机推迟媒体发布 |
[13:11] | of the back fire, they’ll know something’s up. | 却又事与愿违的话 他们就会知道出事了 |
[13:12] | I agree. | 赞同 |
[13:15] | – I have to get back to the OC. – OK. | -我要回指挥中心了 -好的 |
[13:31] | What’s this? | 什么情况 |
[13:35] | – My head hurts. – I know, Megan. We’ll be there real soon. | -我头疼 -我知道 梅根 快到了 |
[13:39] | – Where are we going? – The police station. | -我们去哪儿 -警察局 |
[13:44] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:48] | We’re gonna go down this alley. | 我们从这条巷子穿过去 |
[14:02] | Do something, Kim. Make him go away, please. | 想个办法 金 求你让他走开 |
[14:20] | Where are you going with my daughter, Kim? | 金 你要带我女儿去哪儿 |
[14:23] | Huh? Where you gonna go? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[14:26] | Megan, honey, come on, get out of the car. Come to Daddy. | 梅根 宝贝 下车 上爸爸这来 |
[14:39] | Do something. | 快想办法 |
[14:44] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[14:51] | Hurry! | 快 |
[14:57] | Move! Move, move, move, move. | 闪开 闪开 |
[15:05] | Kim! | 金 |
[15:17] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[15:22] | Megan, it’s Daddy. | 梅根 我是爸爸 |
[15:26] | Listen to me, pal. Kim is gonna hurt you. | 听我说 宝贝 金会伤害你的 |
[15:31] | Megan, just call out to Daddy, OK? I’ll come get you. | 梅根 应爸爸一声 好吗 我过去接你 |
[15:39] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[15:42] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[15:53] | Don’t get that stuff tangled. | 别把线弄得乱成一团 |
[15:54] | We won’t have time to separate them once we get there. | 我们到那之后可没有时间把它们再解开 |
[16:00] | – Who’s that? – That’s Jack. | -他谁啊 -他是杰克 |
[16:04] | Are you outta your mind bringing somebody here today? | 你这个节骨眼上随便带人来是不是疯了 |
[16:07] | He used to work with us, Dave. | 他以前跟咱们混过 戴夫 |
[16:10] | Used to work with us? What the hell is that supposed to mean, Eddie? | 跟我们混过这话是什么意思 埃迪 |
[16:13] | I used to work for Joe. | 我以前是跟着乔混的 |
[16:15] | I just did a nickel for him up in Gainesville. | 我刚刚在盖恩斯维尔替他坐了五年牢 |
[16:16] | That’s what it means. | 就这意思 |
[16:19] | Is that a fact? | 是这么回事吗 |
[16:21] | And he happens to show up today of all days? | 他偏偏赶在今天冒出来了 |
[16:24] | I’m not buying this, Eddie. | 我才不信 埃迪 |
[16:25] | He did a solid for Joe. | 他刚给乔办了件靠谱的事 |
[16:26] | He took care of Goren, Dave. All right? | 他把戈伦解决了 戴夫 |
[16:28] | – Well, if he can get to Goren, he must be… – Hey, Eddie. | -他能找上戈伦 那他一定是 -埃迪 |
[16:31] | Look, man, I just need to speak to Joe, OK? Then I’m outta here. | 我只需要跟乔聊聊 然后就走 |
[16:35] | I hear you, Jack. | 我知道 杰克 |
[16:37] | If he’s stayin’, I’m checkin’ him out. | 他要是待在这 我就要查查他 |
[16:40] | Don’t you have something to do, Dave? | 你就没别的事做了吗 戴夫 |
[16:42] | I’ll bird-dog his records in two minutes. | 我两分钟就能挖出他的底细 |
[16:45] | Don’t you think it’s worth two minutes | 想想后面的事 |
[16:45] | considering what’s about to happen? | 你不觉得这两分钟花得值吗 |
[16:50] | Check it out. | 查吧 |
[16:56] | Have a seat, Jack. | 请坐 杰克 |
[17:04] | – Jack what? – Roush. R-o-u-s-h. | -姓啥 -劳什 劳动的劳 什锦的什 |
[17:15] | He’s in. They just went online. | 他进来了 他们刚刚上线了 |
[17:17] | They’re checking Jack’s background now. | 他们在查杰克的背景 |
[17:18] | Already? The network addresses aren’t finished ready. | 这么快 网址还没准备好呢 |
[17:21] | Better do it now and send it to me. | 最好现在弄好然后发给我 |
[17:23] | Tony, did you backfill those Gainesville end dates? | 托尼 盖恩斯维尔的截止日期你填上了吗 |
[17:25] | – Not yet. – I need them right away. They’re looking for it. | -还没 -我现在就要 他们正查呢 |
[17:29] | These guys don’t waste time. | 这些人还真是猴急 |
[17:30] | I can’t believe they got in so quickly. | 不敢相信他们这么快就上线了 |
[17:32] | – You want me to stuff some data in? – They want this now. | -要我塞些数据进去吗 -他们现在就要看 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna forge their server portal | 我在他们服务器上做点手脚 |
[17:37] | and hope they don’t look too closely. | 希望他们别较真 |
[17:45] | I’m not finding any release documents on this guy. | 这家伙一点公开信息都没有 |
[17:48] | What does that mean, Dave? | 这说明什么 戴夫 |
[17:50] | That means he’s lying. That’s what it means. | 说明他撒谎 就这意思 |
[17:57] | Keep lookin’. | 接着查 |
[18:04] | Listen, Jack, if this time you did in Gainesville | 杰克 如果这次你在盖恩斯维尔坐牢的事 |
[18:06] | doesn’t check out, | 还查不出来的话 |
[18:08] | I won’t let you walk outta here. | 我是不会让你活着离开的 |
[18:11] | It’s gonna check out, Eddie. | 会确认的 埃迪 |
[18:29] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[18:31] | No. | 还没 |
[18:38] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:39] | – Tony, I need it. – OK, I got it. Hold on, hold on. | -托尼 快点 -快了 马上 马上 |
[18:43] | It’s still looking. | 还在搜索中 |
[19:02] | Wait a second. I think I found it. | 等等 我查到了 |
[19:09] | Yeah, here it is. | 是的 找到了 |
[19:11] | It just took a little longer to come up than I thought it would. | 花的时间比我想的要久一点 |
[19:25] | Told you it would check out. | 早就说了能查到的 |
[19:30] | You almost made me shoot a friend, Dave. | 你害我差点杀了一个朋友 大卫 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry about that, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[19:38] | You still got that ’64 Mustang? | 你还在开那辆野马吗 |
[19:42] | No, the lawyers got that. | 没 交给律师了 |
[19:55] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[20:01] | Are we narrowing things down at all? | 有缩小些搜查范围吗 |
[20:03] | I mean, are we making any headway? | 有些进展了没 |
[20:05] | – It’s too soon to tell. – Too soon? | -现在还为时尚早 -还早吗 |
[20:08] | Aren’t we assuming that this bomb could go off at any moment? | 难道核弹不是会随时爆炸吗 |
[20:12] | What can I say, Mr. President? | 我还能怎么说呢 总统先生 |
[20:13] | I’ve never been sanguine about our chances of stopping it. | 我从未抱希望我们能成功阻止爆炸 |
[20:16] | Not with just a few hours’ warning. | 我们只有几个小时的时间 |
[20:20] | – What is that supposed to mean? – I’m not giving up, sir. | -这话是什么意思 -我没有放弃 长官 |
[20:23] | Every protocol is being followed, every resource is being tapped. | 我们遵循所有流程 动用了所有资源 |
[20:27] | But if I were you, I would give serious thought to | 但如果我是你 若是炸弹真的引爆 |
[20:29] | your plan of action if in fact we have a detonation. | 我会慎言慎行 |
[20:35] | I still feel a discussion | 我认为还是有必要 |
[20:36] | with the Pentagon this morning is in order. | 和国防部共议此事 |
[20:41] | Fine. Thanks, Eric. | 行 谢谢 埃里克 |
[20:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:53] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:57] | I just spoke with Jenny. I’m afraid we have a problem. | 我刚刚和珍妮通话了 我们恐怕有麻烦了 |
[21:01] | – What now? – Ron Wieland. | -怎么了 -罗恩·维兰德 |
[21:03] | He’s convinced the network | 他已经说服广播公司 |
[21:04] | to give him a 10-minute live report today at noon. | 今天中午会有十分钟他的报道 |
[21:08] | For what? | 报什么 |
[21:09] | He’s heard the alert condition has changed | 他已经知道警报状态的改变 |
[21:11] | and that you are managing a situation. | 也知道你正在处理一些情况 |
[21:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:16] | – He’s going live based on what? – Jenny doesn’t know, sir. | -他想怎么说 -珍妮不知道 长官 |
[21:20] | But I’m assuming that he will avoid the facts | 但我想他不会说出实情 |
[21:22] | and present the rumour. | 而是会散播谣言 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry, Lynne. I’m not mad at you. | 抱歉 林恩 我没有对你生气 |
[21:31] | There’s no need to apologise, sir. | 没必要道歉 长官 |
[21:34] | How would you like to proceed? | 您要怎么行动 |
[21:40] | Set up a private interview in 10 minutes with Mr. Wieland. | 准备一下我和维兰德先生的私人面谈 |
[21:44] | – The condition is no one’s to know. – Yes, sir. | -这件事谁也不能知道 -好的 长官 |
[21:48] | And, Lynne… | 还有 林恩 |
[21:51] | Get Armus over here. | 把阿莫斯叫来 |
[21:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:15] | Hey, man. How you doing? | 兄弟 你最近怎么样 |
[22:18] | – Get the hell outta here. – I just wanted to bum a smoke. | -滚出去 -我只想点根烟 |
[22:20] | I don’t smoke, so get out. | 我不抽烟 出去 |
[22:26] | You’re packing the fuses a little tight, sport. | 你的引线包的太紧了 哥们 |
[22:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:35] | – Makin’ friends, Jack? – The guy’s a moron. | -在交朋友吗 杰克 -这家伙太蠢了 |
[22:38] | – What did Joe say? – Joe’s busy. Maybe tomorrow, bro. | -乔怎么说 -乔很忙 也许得明天了 |
[22:42] | I just need to speak to him for five minutes. | 我只需要见他五分钟 |
[22:44] | We got this thing going down today, Jack, | 我们今天有事忙 杰克 |
[22:46] | so swing by tomorrow around four. | 明天四点钟再来吧 |
[22:52] | Yeah, OK. That’s cool. | 行 没问题 |
[22:57] | It’s good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 兄弟 |
[23:02] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:08] | It’s time, Dave. | 时间到了 大卫 |
[23:37] | – Mason. – George, it’s me. | -梅森 -乔治 是我 |
[23:39] | Did you get to Wald yet? | 你到沃尔德那儿了没 |
[23:40] | Not yet. His crew are shutting me out. | 还没有 他的人不让我进去 |
[23:43] | George, I think you gotta pick these guys up. | 乔治 我觉得你得把这些人抓起来 |
[23:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:46] | They’re packing charges. They’re involved. | 他们正在打包火药 他们也参与了 |
[23:48] | If we pick ’em up, are they still gonna lead us to Wald in time? | 如果抓了他们 我们还能及时找到沃尔德吗 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:53] | Well, stick with them until they do. | 守住他们 直到能找到沃尔德为止 |
[23:55] | NSA just upgraded his probable role in today’s threat. | 国安局刚刚把他的威胁程度升级了 |
[23:59] | Put him just a click away from the Second Wave terrorists. | 就要赶上”第二波”的恐怖分子了 |
[24:02] | OK, I’ll try and figure something out. | 行 我再试试 |
[24:06] | Damm it. | 该死 |
[25:27] | – Mr. Mason? – Yeah. | -梅森先生 -怎么了 |
[25:28] | I’ve opened up that socket to Division you asked for. | 我已经把您所要求的端口打开 |
[25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | 给:乔治·梅森 来自:总部 优先度:极高 | |
[26:56] | George, where are you going? | 乔治 你要去哪 |
[26:59] | – Bakersfield. – What for? | -贝克斯菲尔德 -去那儿干嘛 |
[27:02] | Following up on a lead. | 追踪一个案子 |
[27:04] | We’re short-handed today so I gotta cover it myself. | 今天我们人手不足 我得亲自去处理 |
[27:07] | Peter’s assigned to Bakersfield. | 彼得被派去贝克斯菲尔德了 |
[27:09] | I put him on something else. | 有别的事要他去做 |
[27:10] | – What? – I don’t have to tell you that. | -什么 -不需要告诉你 |
[27:13] | Well, I guess I disagree. | 这可不一定 |
[27:16] | I mean, if you’re just trying to get outside the blast radius… | 你只是想逃出爆炸范围 |
[27:24] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[27:27] | – Do you have access to my information? – No, George, I don’t. | -你能看到我的情报吗 -不能 |
[27:30] | Then keep your mouth shut and do your job. | 那闭嘴 做你自己该做的 |
[28:02] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[28:14] | – I feel funny. – Why? What’s wrong? | -我不舒服 -怎么了 |
[28:16] | – My head hurts. – Where? | -我头疼 -哪个地方 |
[28:18] | Right there. | 这儿 |
[28:22] | – Is that where you hit your head? – I think so. | -刚刚是不是撞到这儿了 -应该是 |
[28:28] | Honey, we can’t stay here. | 宝贝 我们不能躲在这里 |
[28:29] | I need to make a phone call. You can rest then, okay? | 我得打个电话 你待会就可以休息了 |
[28:32] | – No! – Why not? | -不 -为什么不 |
[28:33] | I can’t. My head really hurts…I just really can’t. | 不行 我的头真的好痛 |
[28:35] | It’s just over there. It’ll be really quick, okay? | 就在那里 很快的 好吗 |
[28:38] | Please, for me. You can do it. | 拜托 你能做到的 |
[28:40] | – No, I can’t. I don’t feel good. – OK, listen, listen. Shh… | -我做不到 我不舒服 -好吧 听着 |
[28:43] | We have to stay quiet, Megan. | 我们得小声点 梅根 |
[28:47] | What do you wanna do? Do you wanna stay here? Yeah? | 你想怎么做 你想躲在这儿吗 |
[28:50] | OK. But you have to wait. You promise you’ll stay here? | 行 但是你得等我 你保证会待在这里吗 |
[28:53] | You promise? | 向我保证 |
[28:56] | We’re gonna put you in these boxes. I’ll be right back. | 躲在这些箱子下面 我马上就回来 |
[29:03] | – I don’t want you moving. – I won’t. | -躲在这里 别出来 -不会的 |
[29:05] | I’m gonna be really quick. Please, just don’t go anywhere. | 我很快就回来 千万别出来 |
[29:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[29:15] | – This is Burton. – Hi, it’s Kate Warner. | -我是伯顿 -你好 我是凯特·华纳 |
[29:18] | – Did you get something for me? – No, I couldn’t get his wallet. | -有找到什么吗 -我实在拿不到他的钱包 |
[29:22] | There are only a few things we can use to | 要查出他和阿里的关系 |
[29:23] | check out his connection to this guy Ali. | 只能用这几样东西 |
[29:26] | Actually, a passport would be ideal. | 其实护照也可以 |
[29:29] | I don’t think he carries that around. | 他应该不会随身携带护照吧 |
[29:31] | It’s gotta be around somewhere. | 肯定在他身边某个地方 |
[29:33] | Check his briefcase. Look in his car. | 检查他的手提包 看看他的车 |
[29:36] | – Ralph, I can’t just steal his passport. – You won’t have to. | -拉尔夫 我不能偷他的护照 -不用偷 |
[29:40] | If you find it, just write down the countries that | 如果你找到了 记下最近六个月 |
[29:43] | have been stamped for entry over the last six months. | 他所去的国家 |
[29:46] | Let me know, OK? | 找到了跟我说 好吗 |
[31:30] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[31:39] | – What are you doing? – I, uh… | -你在干嘛 -我 |
[31:42] | Craig said more vans were coming and they needed the space. | 克雷格说还有卡车要开过来 需要停车位 |
[31:46] | – How you gonna drive it without the key? – I was looking for it. | -你没钥匙要怎么开车 -我不是在找嘛 |
[31:51] | – Well, why didn’t you call me? – You were busy. | -怎么不给我打电话呢 -你太忙了 |
[31:55] | I’m running for strawberries. | 我要去买些草莓 |
[31:57] | When I come back, I’ll park on the other side. | 回来时我把车停到另一边去 |
[31:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[32:38] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[32:40] | – My car won’t start. – Well, take a cab. Beat it. | -我的车熄火了 -那就打车 快走 |
[32:46] | You need to learn to mind your own business. | 你要学会别多管闲事 |
[32:51] | – Hey, Eddie. – What? | -艾迪 -干嘛 |
[32:53] | I hope this job isn’t too important. | 希望这个活不会太重要 |
[32:56] | Junior here packed your fuses too tight. | 这小子把保险丝包得太紧了 |
[32:57] | There’s no way it’ll blow. He’s a joke. | 炸弹是不会爆的 他把这活当成儿戏 |
[33:04] | See what I’m telling ya? | 看到我和你说什么了吧 |
[33:13] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[33:19] | It’s broken. He just broke my ankle. | 脚断了 他刚刚弄断了我的脚踝 |
[33:27] | You broke his damn ankle, Jack. | 你弄断了我的脚踝 杰克 |
[33:29] | He shouldn’t have been playing with adults. | 他就不该戏弄大人 |
[33:59] | This is the 911 emergency operator. Please stay on the line. | 这里是911紧急调度员 请稍等 |
[34:09] | Who are you calling, Kim? | 你在打给谁 金 |
[34:10] | The police? They are already looking for you for kidnapping my daughter. | 警察吗 你绑架了我女儿 警察都在找你 |
[34:13] | – Let go of me. – All right. OK. | -放开我 -好 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:19] | I’m not gonna hurt Megan. I promise. | 我不会伤害梅根的 我保证 |
[34:23] | I know it was wrong of me to push Carla, | 我知道推卡拉是我不对 |
[34:26] | but I have been under a lot of pressure lately. | 但我最近压力很大 |
[34:29] | OK? You don’t… you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[34:34] | I’m not a bad person. OK? | 我不是坏人 |
[34:39] | Your instincts were right to-to take Megan away from that situation. | 你依照本能在那种情况下把梅根带走是对的 |
[34:41] | I would have done the same thing. I don’t blame you. | 换做我也会这么做 我不怪你 |
[34:44] | But, listen… I’m her father, OK? | 但是我是她父亲 |
[34:49] | I need to apologise to her | 我要向她道歉 |
[34:51] | and tell her that she doesn’t have to be afraid of me. | 叫她不用怕我 |
[34:59] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:15] | Why don’t you go home and talk to Carla? | 不如你回家和卡拉好好谈谈吧 |
[35:16] | If it’s OK with her, I’ll bring back Megan. | 如果她觉得没问题 我就把梅根带回去 |
[35:20] | -No. You don’t tell me what to do, OK? – I’m not… | -不 别告诉我该怎么做 -我没有 |
[35:23] | You don’t tell me what to do. Tell me where my daughter is! | 别告诉我该怎么做 告诉我我女儿在哪 |
[35:26] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[36:00] | Tell me where my daughter is, Kim! | 告诉我我女儿在哪 金 |
[36:03] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[36:18] | And the last entry is Frankfurt, May 19th. | 最后一次在法兰克福入境 5月19日 |
[36:22] | – Great. That’s a big help. – So what does that tell us? | -很好 你帮了大忙 -这说明了什么 |
[36:25] | We’ll compare Reza’s travel dates with Syed Ali’s. | 我们会对比雷扎和赛伊德·阿里的行程日期 |
[36:28] | See if we can find a terrorist connection. | 看我们是否能找到和恐怖分子有关 |
[36:31] | Um… OK. Yes, that would be great. Thank you. | 那样太好了 谢谢你 |
[36:36] | There’s the bride. | 新娘来了 |
[36:38] | I wanna let you know that Reza’s parents are coming in early, | 我要和你说雷扎的父母会提早来 |
[36:40] | so I called Brent’s and I ordered lunch. | 所以我打给布伦特餐厅 订了午餐 |
[36:42] | – Good. I’ll pick it up. – OK. Thank you. | -好 我会去拿的 -谢谢 |
[36:45] | I finally feel like everything is under control. | 我终于觉得一切尽在掌握中了 |
[36:51] | – Kate… – What? | -凯特 -什么 |
[36:57] | – I never thanked you. – For what? | -我从没谢过你 -谢什么 |
[37:01] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[37:03] | For being the maid of honour, for helping me with the wedding, | 谢谢你当伴娘 谢谢你帮我筹备婚礼 |
[37:06] | for… being my big sister. | 谢谢你做我的姐姐 |
[37:11] | – Marie… – I love you. | -玛丽 -我爱你 |
[37:14] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:16] | Oh, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:22] | Now, get to work. | 要干活了 |
[37:40] | – Ron. – Mr. President. | -罗恩 -总统先生 |
[37:43] | Good to see you. Come in. | 很高兴见到你 请进 |
[37:47] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[37:49] | Can I offer you anything? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[37:50] | Oh, no, thank you, sir. | 不用了 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[37:57] | I understand you’re about to go live with a story today. | 我知道你今天要直播一条新闻 |
[38:01] | Just what is it you think is going on? | 你认为发生了什么事 |
[38:03] | I think the alert condition has been elevated | 我认为警戒状态已经升级 |
[38:05] | and you don’t want us to know that, sir. | 而你不想我们知道 总统先生 |
[38:08] | You think? | 你认为吗 |
[38:10] | Do you want me to tell you my sources? | 你要我说出我的消息来源吗 |
[38:12] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能说 |
[38:16] | You’re barking up the wrong tree, Ron. | 你没搞清楚状况 罗恩 |
[38:19] | I don’t recall the last time | 我不记得有 |
[38:21] | a journalist got a private interview with the president | 记者与总统进行私人访谈时 |
[38:24] | on a few minutes’ notice. | 是在几分钟前才接到通知的 |
[38:27] | So… my 22 years in the business tells me | 所以我在这行22年的经验告诉我 |
[38:29] | I’m barking up the right tree. | 我没搞错状况 |
[38:33] | I tell you what, Ron. | 这么和你说吧 罗恩 |
[38:35] | There’s gonna be a briefing tomorrow. | 明天会有汇报会 |
[38:37] | If you want a 30-minute jump, I can arrange it. | 如果你要提前三十分钟 我可以安排 |
[38:40] | Why are you horse-trading with me, Mr. President? | 你为什么要和我做交易 总统先生 |
[38:42] | Because if you go live | 因为如果你直播报道 |
[38:43] | with a story about unsubstantiated threats, | 一起未经证实的威胁 |
[38:46] | you will cause mass hysteria. | 你会引发群众大恐慌 |
[38:49] | That could be worse than the threat itself. | 这可能比威胁本身更糟 |
[38:51] | So there is a threat. | 所以的确有威胁 |
[38:53] | Ron… we get them every day. | 罗恩 每天我们都收到威胁 |
[38:58] | So you’re asking me to sit on this, | 所以你希望我不报道这则新闻 |
[39:00] | even though it’s my professional right to | 即使我有职业权利 |
[39:02] | take what I’ve got on the air? | 去报道任何新闻吗 |
[39:08] | Ron, you know me. | 罗恩 你知道我的 |
[39:11] | I’ve been more forthcoming with the press and public | 比起你所认识的任何一个政客 |
[39:13] | than any politician you know. | 我对待新闻媒体及公众都更坦率 |
[39:15] | So when I ask you for a favour, | 所以在我请你帮忙时 |
[39:17] | I do it in the spirit of what’s best for the American people. | 我是以美国人民的最佳利益为出发点的 |
[39:28] | – Let me think about it. – Fair enough. | -让我想一想 -当然 |
[39:31] | – Thank you, Mr. President. – Thank you, Ron. | -谢谢你 总统先生 -谢谢你 罗恩 |
[39:56] | – Armus. – Yes, sir. | -阿莫斯 -是 总统先生 |
[39:59] | I think we’re gonna have to go ahead and deal with this. | 看来我们必须开始采取行动 |
[40:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[40:10] | Mr. Wieland, I’m Richard Armus. | 维兰德先生 我是理查德·阿莫斯 |
[40:13] | I’m with the president’s Secret Service Blue Unit. | 我是总统特工处蓝队的特工 |
[40:15] | There’s something the president wants you to see before you go. | 你走之前 总统有东西想给你看 |
[40:18] | – What? – It won’t take more than a few minutes. | -什么 -只需要几分钟就好 |
[40:21] | Let go of my arm. | 放开我的手臂 |
[40:40] | You haven’t changed much, have you, Jack? | 你没怎么变嘛 杰克 |
[40:43] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[40:45] | My point is I’m short a man and I’m on a schedule. | 我想说我少一个人手 时间又紧迫 |
[40:50] | I’m looking for work. | 我在找工作 |
[40:52] | This isn’t a job. You’re gonna do this for nothing, Jack. | 这不是工作 你做这个没钱赚 杰克 |
[40:56] | My price is a thousand a day. | 我的薪水是一千块一天 |
[40:59] | Well, Jack, I’d say you owe me a bit more than that | 杰克 我想说你那样对大卫 |
[41:01] | for what you did to Dave. | 你欠我的可不止这一点 |
[41:03] | You do this, I don’t tell Joe. | 你照做 我就不告诉乔 |
[41:06] | You don’t do it, you’ll be too busy | 你不照做 你就会忙着 |
[41:07] | lookin’ over your shoulder to find work. | 提心吊胆地找活干 |
[41:14] | – What’s the job? – You’re gonna like it. | -什么活 -你肯定会喜欢的 |
[41:31] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[41:33] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[41:34] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[41:36] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[41:37] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[41:40] | Megan! No! | 梅根 不 |
[41:49] | No! Megan! No! | 不 梅根 不 |
[41:53] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[41:56] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[42:08] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[42:10] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[42:14] | Yeah, we’re right on schedule. | 时间正好 |
[42:16] | It’s great. | 太好了 |
[42:18] | We’ll talk to you in about an hour. | 一小时后再和你说 |
[42:20] | All right, that’s great. Rock out. | 太好了 好戏开始了 |
[42:23] | – Where are we goin’? – West LA. | -我们要去哪 -洛杉矶西部 |
[42:26] | – What are we doin’? – A conversion. | -要做什么 -改变 |
[42:30] | What do you mean a conversion? | 什么改变 |
[42:31] | Well, today we’re turning a government building into a cemetery. | 今天我们要把政府的一栋大楼变成公墓 |
[42:36] | Which building? | 哪栋楼 |
[42:38] | There’s a branch that’s been dogging us for years. | 有一个对我们穷追不舍了多年的部门 |
[42:40] | They call it the LA Counter Terrorist Unit, the CTU. | 叫做洛杉矶反恐组 |
[42:46] | Good. | 好极了 |