时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Did you check the passport information I gave you? – I did. | -你查我给你的护照信息了吗 -查了 |
[00:17] | It confirms Reza Naiyeer has had contact with Syed Ali. | 证实了雷扎·纳耶尔和赛伊德·阿里有过接触 |
[00:20] | My sister is marrying someone who works for terrorists | 我妹妹就要跟一个和恐怖分子合作的人结婚了 |
[00:23] | and you expect me to act normal? | 你居然要我表现得正常一点 |
[00:25] | You could endanger yourself | 如果你表现出有什么问题的话 |
[00:26] | and your family if you let on anything is wrong. | 你和你的家人都会有危险 |
[00:29] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[00:31] | George, we need you to check out a warehouse in the valley. | 乔治 我们需要你去检查山谷里的一座仓库 |
[00:39] | The substance you inhaled is Plutonium. | 你吸入的物质是钚 |
[00:41] | 危险 放射性物质 | |
[00:43] | How much time do I have? | 我还能活多久 |
[00:44] | As much as a week or as little as a day. | 多则一周少则一天 |
[00:48] | What’s going on out here? | 外面什么情况 |
[00:50] | Jack Bauer says that Wald’s crew is planning to blow up CTU. | 杰克·鲍尔说沃尔德的手下准备炸掉反恐组 |
[00:54] | Have you contacted CTU? | 你给反恐组打过电话了吗 |
[00:56] | Bauer hasn’t gotten to Wald yet. | 鲍尔还没抓到沃尔德 |
[00:57] | If we stop Wald’s crew, | 如果我们阻止沃尔德手下行动 |
[00:59] | they may realise Bauer turned them in. | 他们可能会意识到是鲍尔告的密 |
[01:02] | Contact CTU immediately. | 立刻联系反恐组 |
[01:04] | I’m never gonna let him hurt you again. | 我不会让他再伤害到你了 |
[01:06] | Dispatch said you’re reporting a child abduction? | 你要报告一起儿童绑架事件 |
[01:08] | She took my daughter. | 她带走了我女儿 |
[01:08] | – Describe the suspect for me. – Her name’s Kimberly Bauer. | -描述一下嫌疑人 -她叫金柏莉·鲍尔 |
[01:11] | It’s kinda messed up. I have the police after me. | 事情有点麻烦 警察在追捕我 |
[01:14] | – Can you get her to CTU? – Yeah, I guess so. | -你能带她来反恐组吗 -我觉得可以 |
[01:17] | My name’s Kimberly Bauer. | 我是金柏莉·鲍尔 |
[01:19] | Tony Almeida is expecting us. | 我们要见托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[01:20] | You really think you’re gonna take that building down | 你真觉得用三组炸药就足以 |
[01:22] | with three charges? | 炸掉那栋大楼吗 |
[01:23] | What made you target CTU anyway? | 你为什么以反恐组为目标 |
[01:25] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 你怎么这么多问题 |
[01:34] | We did it, Jack. | 我们成功了 杰克 |
[01:36] | Good job, Eddie. Good job. | 干得好 艾迪 干得好 |
[01:58] | The walls are coming down. | 墙就要倒塌了 |
[02:00] | 56 remain in the property and no responding. | 楼里还有56人 没有反应 |
[02:03] | We have seven DOAs in the alpha zone. What’s your count? | A区有7名人员死亡 你们呢 |
[02:06] | Ten so far. | 目前10名 |
[02:07] | We need more EMT support at the north entrance. | 北侧入口需要急救队支援 |
[02:10] | Fire and rescue teams are on way. | 消防和救援队正在途中 |
[02:40] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[02:43] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[02:49] | Can we get some help over here? A little help. | 有人能来这里搭把手吗 需要一些帮助 |
[02:53] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[02:55] | Michelle! | 米歇尔 |
[02:58] | I need you to set up a triage. And take Luke with you. | 我需要你空出一块三角区 带上卢克 |
[03:03] | Luke, I’ve got you. It’s Michelle. | 卢克 我在这呢 是米歇尔 |
[03:06] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[03:07] | Paula? Paula, can you hear me? | 宝拉 宝拉 能听到吗 |
[03:10] | What… What happened? | 发 发生了什么 |
[03:11] | You don’t have to speak. Just blink your eyes if you can hear me. | 你不必说话 如果能听到就眨眨眼 |
[03:16] | All right. We’re gonna get you outta there. | 好 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[03:17] | Just hang tight. All right? | 撑住了 好吗 |
[03:21] | She’s bad, man. | 她伤的很严重 伙计 |
[03:22] | We gotta get a crane or a hydraulic lift or something in here now. | 我们得现在找个起重机或是液压升降机之类的 |
[03:25] | We have to be careful. | 我们得小心处理 |
[03:26] | If we pull out the wrong piece, | 如果拿错了 |
[03:27] | the whole thing could come down on her and crash her. | 整个物体会倒向她 砸毁她的 |
[03:29] | We have to do this brick by brick. | 我们得一块一块来 |
[03:32] | That could take for ever. | 那得花好长时间 |
[03:35] | All right, let’s do it. | 好 开始吧 |
[03:40] | It’s OK. We’re gonna be all right. | 没事的 我们会没事的 |
[03:42] | You’re being real brave. Real… | 你真的非常勇敢 非常… |
[03:46] | – Ssh, ssh, come on. – I don’t feel very well. | -抱抱 -我觉得不太舒服 |
[03:48] | We’re gonna be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna be out of here soon, OK? All right? | 我们很快就离开这里 好吗 |
[03:53] | Megan! Megan! | 梅根 梅根 |
[03:56] | Somebody help me! Please, I need some help! | 快来人帮帮我 拜托 我需要帮助 |
[04:00] | – Hold her down. – What’s wrong with her? | -把她放下 -她怎么了 |
[04:01] | Hold her down. | 把她放下 |
[04:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[04:04] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[04:06] | – Megan! – She’s seizing. | -梅根 -她在痉挛 |
[04:08] | We’ve gotta get her to the ER right away. | 我们得立刻送她去急诊室 |
[04:10] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[04:11] | I got you. | 送你去 |
[04:14] | Sir, we did everything we could do. | 总统 我们尽力了 |
[04:18] | If only Bauer had called earlier, | 如果鲍尔再早点打电话 |
[04:21] | even a few minutes, we could’ve saved those people. | 即使只有几分钟 我们也能救下这些人 |
[04:24] | Until we know more, I’d like to | 在我们了解更多之前 我想 |
[04:26] | go over my evacuation plan for LA. It’s on your desk. | 再过一遍洛杉矶的疏散计划 在你桌上 |
[04:29] | – I’ll call you when I’m ready to meet on it. – Thank you, sir. | -等我准备好看再打给你 -谢谢 总统 |
[04:41] | Those people are dead because of you. | 那些人都是因你而死 |
[04:44] | – I wanted to tell the president. – But you didn’t. | -我想要告诉总统的 -但是你没有 |
[04:47] | Because of you, Eric. | 都是因为你 艾瑞克 |
[04:49] | You made sure that I couldn’t get through to him. | 你确保我无法顺利告诉他 |
[04:51] | As far as I know, Bauer never called. | 就我所知 鲍尔就没打电话 |
[04:53] | You’re the one who spoke to him. | 你是那个和他通话的人 |
[04:56] | – Are you blackmailing me? – I’m protecting the president. | -你在威胁我吗 -我是在保护总统 |
[05:00] | Lynne, whatever you know or think you know, | 林恩 不管你知道或者自以为知道什么 |
[05:03] | I suggest you keep it to yourself. | 我建议你不要声张 |
[05:18] | Everything in your car, | 你车里的东西 |
[05:19] | I had it cleared out and put into the ambulance.So… | 我都清理干净并放进救护车了 |
[05:21] | whenever you’re ready to go to the hospital. | 你什么时候准备好去医院都可以 |
[05:25] | – So how’s it gonna happen? – Excuse me? | -我会怎么死掉 -什么 |
[05:29] | You said I might be dead by tomorrow. | 你说过我可能活不到明天了 |
[05:30] | I’m just kind of curious to know | 我只是好奇的想知道 |
[05:31] | what to expect for the rest of the day. | 剩下的日子还有什么可指望的 |
[05:36] | There’s a latent period where you’ll be mostly asymptomatic. | 在潜伏期内你基本上没有症状 |
[05:39] | Even in the most extreme cases of radiation poisoning, | 即使是在最严重的辐射中毒病例中 |
[05:43] | it can last a while. | 潜伏期会持续一阵 |
[05:44] | What’s a while? | 那是多久 |
[05:48] | Up to 12 hours, maybe longer. | 最多12小时 可能更长 |
[05:50] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[05:52] | I wanna puke. | 想呕吐 |
[05:54] | I can give you something to control the nausea. | 我可以给你点药物控制住恶心 |
[05:57] | Thanks, yeah. | 多谢 |
[05:58] | At least until the symptoms are more acute. | 至少在症状更为显著前 |
[06:02] | Yeah, like, like what? | 好 具体表现是 |
[06:05] | Your hair will start to fall out. | 你的头发会开始脱落 |
[06:08] | I’m used to that. | 我过去也这样 |
[06:10] | You’ll start to manifest gastrointestinal haemorrhaging, | 你会开始表现出胃肠道出血 |
[06:15] | skin lesions, bleeding from the mouth and the nose. | 皮肤损伤 口鼻出血 |
[06:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | So how am I gonna die? | 我会如何死去 |
[06:26] | Your… your mental functioning will begin | 你的 你的意识功能会开始 |
[06:29] | to deteriorate and then you’ll lapse into a coma… | 退化 接着你会陷入昏迷 |
[06:32] | Mr. Mason. | 梅森先生 |
[06:33] | – Not now. – It’s Tony Almeida. | -等会 -是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[06:35] | – Not now! – He said it’s urgent. | -等会再说 -他说很紧急 |
[06:37] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[06:39] | Tony, what is it? | 托尼 什么事 |
[06:41] | They hit us, George. They bombed CTU. | 他们袭击了我们 乔治 他们炸了反恐组 |
[06:44] | What kind of damage? | 损害严重吗 |
[06:46] | Damage reports are still coming in | 损坏报告还在跟进 |
[06:47] | but so far we got 19 of our people dead, | 但是目前为止我们的人员有19名死亡 |
[06:49] | 20 wounded and seven missing. | 20名受伤 7名失踪 |
[06:52] | Look, we’re bleeding bad here, George. | 我们这里伤亡严重 乔治 |
[06:55] | All of our intel on the nuke was destroyed. | 与核武器有关的信息都损毁了 |
[06:57] | I mean, it’s on the NSA server, | 信息在国安局服务器上 |
[06:59] | but Paula wrote the decryption code and she’s in bad shape. | 但解密代码是宝拉写的 她状况很糟 |
[07:03] | Just do whatever you have to to retrieve it. | 那就想尽办法恢复数据吧 |
[07:04] | Yeah, Well, I am. | 没错 我在想办法 |
[07:06] | That’s why I called you. | 所以才打给你 |
[07:08] | Chain of command, remember? | 指挥系统 记得吗 |
[07:09] | Call NSA systems people. Get them on it. | 打给国安局系统的人 让他们去弄 |
[07:11] | – I already did, George. – Good. | -我已经打过了 乔治 -很好 |
[07:14] | Look, when are you coming back here? | 你什么时候回来这里 |
[07:16] | I… I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:18] | Well, the sooner the better. | 越早越好 |
[07:21] | Look, the truth is I may not be coming back. | 听着 事实上我可能不回去了 |
[07:24] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[07:24] | Because I’m not really in a position to help out right now. | 因为我现在的处境帮不到忙 |
[07:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:30] | Look, a nuclear device is set to go off some time today in Los Angeles. | 今天有一个待爆炸的核装置被安置在洛杉矶 |
[07:33] | We just lost half the people | 我们刚刚失去了半数的人 |
[07:34] | who were in position to keep it from happening, | 他们可都是为了阻止事情发生 |
[07:36] | so don’t tell me you’re still trying to cover your own ass! | 别和我说你还要顾你自己 |
[07:38] | Just deal with it, Tony, OK? | 想办法吧 托尼 好吗 |
[07:40] | Just deal with it, all right? | 想想办法 好吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | Jack, you come with me. | 杰克 你和我来 |
[08:09] | All right, light her up. Let’s get outta here. | 好 点着火 我们就离开这 |
[08:17] | Hey, Joe. It’s done. | 乔 搞定了 |
[08:19] | No. Nothing. | 不 没事 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I can do it. | 没问题 |
[08:25] | Give me the address. | 告诉我地址 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
[08:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:39] | All right. Out. | 好的 再见 |
[08:41] | – Was that Joe? – Yeah. Let’s go. | -是乔吗 -是的 走吧 |
[08:49] | Give me the matchbook, Eddie. | 把火柴给我 艾迪 |
[08:51] | What the hell are you doing, Jack? | 你他妈要干什么 杰克 |
[08:53] | I’m a federal officer. You’re under arrest. | 我是联邦探员 你被拘捕了 |
[08:55] | Now give me the matchbook. | 把火柴板给我 |
[08:59] | You helped plant those bombs and cut Goren’s head off. | 安炸放弹你也有份 还把戈伦的头砍了下来 |
[09:03] | I know what I did, Eddie. | 我知道我都干什么了 艾迪 |
[09:05] | Put your right hand on the steering wheel. | 把你的右手放到方向盘上 |
[09:12] | And very slowly, with your left hand, pass me your gun. | 慢一点 用你的左手把你的枪给我 |
[09:18] | You know, Jack, when Joe finds out about this, you’re a dead man. | 杰克 乔要是知道这事 你就死定了 |
[09:23] | Shut up, Eddie. Get out of the car. | 闭嘴 艾迪 下车 |
[09:28] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[10:55] | Tony Almeida’s line. | 这是托尼·阿尔梅达的电话 |
[10:56] | – Who’s this? – Michelle Dessler. Who is this? | -你是谁 -米歇尔·德斯勒 你是谁 |
[10:58] | Michelle, this is Jack Bauer. What’s going on? | 米歇尔 我是杰克·鲍尔 出什么事了 |
[11:01] | There was an explosion 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前发生了一场爆炸 |
[11:04] | 21 casualties, the number’s growing. | 21人身亡 数字还在上升 |
[11:07] | – Why wasn’t CTU evacuated? – There wasn’t any time. | -反恐组怎么没疏散 -根本没时间 |
[11:10] | What do you mean there wasn’t enough time? What about Mason, is he all right? | 时间不够是什么意思 梅森没事吧 |
[11:14] | He wasn’t here. | 他不在这 |
[11:15] | – How about Tony Almeida? – He’s helping the rescue workers. | -托尼·阿尔梅达呢 -他在帮着救助同事 |
[11:19] | – Fine. Can you handle a situation report? – Yeah. | -好吧 你能处理一个情况报告吗 -能 |
[11:26] | OK, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[11:27] | I’ve located Joseph Wald. I’m on my way there now. | 我定位了约瑟夫·沃尔德 正赶往那里 |
[11:31] | – What about Wald’s crew? – They’re all dead. | -沃尔德的手下呢 -他们都死了 |
[11:33] | Dead? | 死了 |
[11:34] | Just let Mason know I’m on my way to Wald’s house. | 你就告诉梅森我正赶往沃尔德的住处就行 |
[11:37] | The address is 221 Canyon View Road in Simi Valley. | 地址是西米谷市峡谷路221号 |
[11:42] | OK, I’ll send backup. | 我会派支援的 |
[11:43] | OK. Oh, Michelle, | 米歇尔 |
[11:45] | let Mason know I talked to Kim. She is leaving the city. | 告诉梅森我跟金通话了 她离开市里了 |
[11:48] | She called here too and she spoke to Tony. | 她也给这打电话了 跟托尼说的话 |
[11:51] | She did? What did she say? | 是吗 她说什么了 |
[11:53] | I’m not sure. But I’ll look into it. | 我也不清楚 我回头查一下 |
[11:55] | OK, get back to me. Thanks. | 查完找我 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Paula! Paula! | 宝拉 宝拉 |
[12:04] | Is she OK? | 她没事吧 |
[12:06] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[12:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:11] | – Just got off the phone with Jack Bauer. – Where is he? | -刚跟杰克·鲍尔通过电话 -他在哪 |
[12:14] | On his way to see Wald. He wanted Mason to know. | 去见沃尔德的路上 他想让梅森知道 |
[12:16] | Well, Mason’s checked out. | 梅森不在 |
[12:18] | Just get the information directly to NSA. | 把信息直接给国安局就行 |
[12:21] | And he asked about his daughter, Kim. | 他还问起了他的女儿 金 |
[12:24] | – Oh… Oh, no. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[12:26] | She was on her way here. | 她往这边赶来着 |
[12:29] | Can you check the security logs, see if she was in the building? | 你能看一下安全日志 看她在不在楼里吗 |
[12:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:36] | – Is Megan all right? – She will be. | -梅根没事吧 -会没事的 |
[12:39] | Her seizure was caused by pressure on the brain | 她的癫痫是由颅内压力引起的 |
[12:41] | compounded by a skull fracture. | 再加上颅骨骨折 |
[12:43] | But we got out in time, | 但是我们爆炸前就出来了 |
[12:45] | she wasn’t injured in the explosion. | 她不是在爆炸中受伤的 |
[12:46] | I know. From what I’ve seen, | 我知道 据我们所掌握的 |
[12:48] | her head injury most likely occurred before the blast. | 她的头部是很可能是在大爆炸之前受伤的 |
[12:53] | Megan’s X-rays indicate other prior injuries | 梅根的X光片显示多处其他的伤痕 |
[12:55] | a fractured wrist, several fingers that were never treated. | 手腕骨折 几处手指骨折未得到医治 |
[12:58] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[12:59] | These injuries suggest a possible pattern of physical abuse. | 这些伤可能是生理虐待的迹象 |
[13:09] | You don’t think I did this? You don’t think I hurt her? | 你不会认为是我吧 你认为我伤害了她 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna let the police sort that out. | 我会让警方来调查清楚 |
[13:19] | Bill, they’re limiting access. | 比尔 他们正在限制权限 |
[13:21] | All we know is that a short time ago, | 我们只知道就在刚才 |
[13:24] | a major explosion ripped through this government building in Los Angeles. | 一个大型爆炸将这栋洛杉矶的政府大楼炸开了 |
[13:28] | No statement has been issued about the cause of the explosion, | 尽管早期推断包含恐怖分子涉足其中的传闻 |
[13:31] | although early speculation | 但到目前为止 |
[13:32] | has included rumours of terrorist involvement. | 还没有针对此次爆炸发表的任何声明 |
[13:36] | As far as I’m concerned, this tips in favour of evacuation. | 就我看来 这个结果支持疏散城市 |
[13:40] | I assume you’ve all read | 我估计大家已经都读了 |
[13:41] | Eric’s report recommending the evacuation of LA. | 埃里克建议疏散洛杉矶的报告 |
[13:44] | The CTU bombing is just the beginning. | 反恐组爆炸事件还只是个开始 |
[13:47] | It’s only a matter of time before the questions become rumours, | 问题变成传言 传言再引发大型恐慌 |
[13:50] | and the rumours set off a mass panic. | 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[13:53] | Wouldn’t the evacuation itself cause panic? | 疏散就不会造成恐慌了吗 |
[13:55] | We can do this discreetly in stages. We’ve prepared cover stories. | 我们可以悄然逐步行事 已经准备好了托辞 |
[14:00] | That’s a tough sell for nine million people. | 对于九百万的人口来说不是容易事 |
[14:02] | General Preston assures me | 普勒斯顿将军向我保证 |
[14:04] | that the military can contain any civilian unrest. | 军方可以控制任何民间骚乱 |
[14:08] | “Contain” Sounds like a euphemism. | “控制”听着挺委婉的 |
[14:09] | Not to mention the Constitutional issues. | 更不用提宪法问题了 |
[14:11] | I don’t claim this’ll be a cakewalk. | 我并不是说此事易如反掌 |
[14:16] | There’s also a practical issue not being addressed here. | 这里也没用提到现实问题 |
[14:19] | What’s that, Lynne? | 什么情况 林恩 |
[14:21] | Our intelligence is specific | 我们的情报确定 |
[14:22] | about this nuclear device being detonated today. | 今天将会引爆核武器 |
[14:26] | Your report says | 你的报告说 |
[14:27] | it would take at least one week for this evacuation. | 疏散至少需要一周的时间 |
[14:30] | It’s my job to protect as | 我的职责是 |
[14:31] | many citizens of the United States as I can. | 尽可能地保护更多的美国公民 |
[14:34] | If I get even 20% of the | 如果我能把百分之二十的人口 |
[14:35] | population outside the blast radius, that’s a win. | 疏散到辐射区外 那就算成功了 |
[14:38] | We don’t know where the bomb is. | 我们连炸弹在哪里都不知道 |
[14:40] | Where do we begin the evacuation? | 那要从哪开始疏散 |
[14:42] | My staff has ranked ten high probability target areas. | 我的手下列出了十个可能性最高的目标区域 |
[14:45] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[14:52] | Look, I realise you’ve only had a short time to prepare this, | 我知道你们的准备时间很仓促 |
[14:56] | but I have some real reservations. | 但是我很不满意 |
[15:00] | Bottom line, Mr. President, | 总统先生 底线就是 |
[15:02] | it protects you politically. If the bomb goes off… | 从政治上保护你 如果炸弹引爆了 |
[15:05] | If the bomb goes off, | 如果炸弹引爆了 |
[15:07] | we’ll have more important concerns than my re-election. | 就有比我再次竞选更重要的事情需要担忧的了 |
[15:17] | Do you have anything else to add? | 你还有什么需要补充的吗 |
[15:20] | No, sir. | 没有了 |
[15:22] | Then we’re done. | 散会 |
[15:23] | Until we have reliable intelligence about where the bomb is located, | 除非我们有关于炸弹地点的可靠情况 |
[15:26] | there will be no evacuation. | 不然就别提疏散这码事 |
[15:31] | Let General Davenlos know I’m ready for him, | 告诉达文罗斯将军我可以见他了 |
[15:33] | and conference in Ted and Elyse. | 叫泰德和伊丽丝开会 |
[15:35] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[15:46] | This is Jack Bauer. I need to speak to the president, it’s urgently. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 我有急事找总统 |
[15:49] | One moment please, Mr. Bauer. | 稍等 鲍尔先生 |
[15:53] | I need you to confirm | 我需要你确认这些报告 |
[15:53] | these reports and get them on Novick’s desk immediately please. | 然后放到诺维克的办公桌上 |
[15:57] | – Lynne Kresge. – I have Jack Bauer on line eight. | -林恩·柯瑞斯基 -杰克·鲍尔在八号线 |
[16:00] | He insists on speaking to the president. | 他坚持要跟总统通话 |
[16:02] | Put him through, please. | 接进来 |
[16:05] | Mr. Bauer, this is Lynne Kresge. | 鲍尔先生 我是林恩·柯瑞斯基 |
[16:07] | I asked to speak to the president. | 我要跟总统通话 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry, he’s unavailable. Perhaps I can help. | 抱歉 他现在没空 也许我能帮忙 |
[16:12] | What the hell are you doing over there? | 你们这帮人在搞什么鬼 |
[16:14] | I gave you a 30-minute warning before that building was hit. | 大楼被炸之前我给了你们30分钟的警报时间 |
[16:17] | You had plenty of time to evacuate the personnel. | 你们有充足的时间疏散员工的 |
[16:20] | Mr. Bauer, there were extenuating circumstances. | 鲍尔先生 有些情有可原的情况 |
[16:23] | I did try to tell the president. | 我确实试图告知总统了 |
[16:25] | It’s more complicated than I’m able to explain at this time. | 但是情况比我一时能解释的更复杂 |
[16:28] | – I’m sorry. That’s not good enough. – It’s all I can offer you. | -很遗憾 这还不够 -我的能力有限 |
[16:32] | – Ms. Kresge, right? – Yes. | -柯瑞斯基女士 对吗 -是的 |
[16:34] | You’re responsible for killing a lot of innocent people today. | 你要为丢掉性命的众多无辜百姓负责 |
[16:36] | People I work with, friends of mine. | 我的同事 我的朋友 |
[16:38] | I realized that. | 我知道 |
[16:40] | Right now you are the best | 现在你是我们 |
[16:41] | chance we have of intercepting that nuclear weapon. | 拦截核武器的最佳人选了 |
[16:43] | – So I suggest you do your job. – I’ll do my job. | -我建议你做好分内的事 -我会做好的 |
[16:46] | You people better start doing yours. | 你们这帮人最好开始做好你们分内的 |
[16:59] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:01] | Sorry to interrupt, I need to talk to you. It’s important. | 打扰一下 我需要跟你谈谈 很重要 |
[17:04] | Sure. Sure, honey. Just a second. | 好的 亲爱的 稍等一下 |
[17:08] | This wedding’s gonna break me. | 这场婚礼要把我弄破产了 |
[17:11] | So, what’s the big emergency? | 有什么大事 |
[17:16] | Last month I was going over | 上个月我查看 |
[17:21] | If this is business, we’ll deal with this on Monday. | 要是生意上的事 我们周一再谈 |
[17:24] | – Dad, it’s about Reza. – What about Reza? | -爸 这跟雷扎有关 -雷扎怎么了 |
[17:31] | I thought he might have been responsible for the missing money | 我以为丢钱的事可能就是他干的 |
[17:34] | so I hired an investigator to do an audit. | 所以我就雇了调查员做了个审计 |
[17:37] | You hired someone to spy on Reza? | 你雇人调查雷扎 |
[17:39] | I thought he was stealing from you. | 我以为他偷你的钱 |
[17:42] | And is he? | 是他偷的吗 |
[17:44] | No. But something else came up. | 不是 但是发现了其他的事情 |
[17:48] | Something a lot worse. | 更可怕的事 |
[17:51] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:59] | Reza may be involved with a terrorist. | 雷扎可能跟一个恐怖分子掺和到了一起 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | Apparently he’s been in contact with someone | 很显然他一直跟一个资助 |
[18:06] | who finances terrorist operations. | 恐怖行动的人联系 |
[18:09] | A man named Syed Ali. | 一个叫赛伊德·阿里的人 |
[18:11] | – What kind of proof does he have? – I’m not sure. | -他有什么证据吗 -我不确定 |
[18:14] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定 |
[18:16] | He only called me about this an hour ago. | 他只在一小时前给我打了电话 |
[18:18] | He told me not to tell anyone, but I had to tell you. | 叫我不要告诉任何人 但我得告诉你 |
[18:22] | Whatever this investigator found, there’s an explanation for it. | 不管他发现了什么 都是可以解释的 |
[18:27] | Honey, you hire a man to dig up dirt, he’s gonna dig up dirt. | 你雇人去挖他的丑事 他就一定能挖出东西 |
[18:29] | That’s how these guys stay in business. | 他们就是这样维持生计的 |
[18:32] | – What if you’re wrong? – I’m not. | -如果你是错的呢 -我没错 |
[18:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:40] | Because I had Reza checked out myself. | 因为我自己已经查了雷扎的身份 |
[18:43] | And a lot more thoroughly than the guy you hired. Belive me. | 查得比你找的人仔细多了 相信我 |
[18:47] | Kate, Reza is not a terrorist. | 凯特 雷扎不是恐怖分子 |
[18:51] | Look, I am a businessman, Kate. A damn good one. | 我是一个商人 凯特 一个厉害的商人 |
[18:55] | My daughters are my most precious assets. | 我的女儿是我最宝贵的财产 |
[18:59] | I wouldn’t let either one of you | 不进行一番详尽的调查 |
[19:00] | get married without performing a due diligence. | 我是不会允许你们结婚的 |
[19:05] | Now, I want you to drop this nonsense | 现在 我希望你能放下这件事 |
[19:08] | and start treating Reza like a member of the family, okay? | 像对待家人一样对待雷扎 好吗 |
[19:10] | – Hey, guys. – Hey! | -各位 -嘿 |
[19:16] | I think my cousin’s got a little crush on you, Kate. | 我觉得我的表哥对你有感觉 凯特 |
[19:19] | He wouldn’t stop talking about you on the way back to hotel. | 回酒店的路上他一直在谈论你 |
[19:22] | – He seems nice. – Yeah, he is. | -他看起来很不错 -是啊 |
[19:24] | Well, I promised Marie I’d pick up lunch. I’d better get going. | 我向玛丽保证我会去取午餐 我得出发了 |
[19:29] | – Let me take you. – It’s OK, I can handle it. | -让我送你去吧 -没事 我一个人可以 |
[19:32] | When you see how much she’s ordered, | 当你看到她点了多少菜 |
[19:34] | you’ll need another pair of hands. | 就会知道你需要人帮忙的 |
[19:36] | Really, I can do it. | 真的 我可以的 |
[19:38] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[19:41] | Go. | 出发吧 |
[20:15] | Mobile 3, this is Dispatch. | 三号车 这里是调度站 |
[20:20] | This is mobile 3. | 这是三号车 |
[20:22] | I have Tony Almeida at CTU for George Mason. | 反恐局的托尼·阿尔梅达需要联系乔治·梅森 |
[20:26] | – Sir… – Yeah, I heard. | -长官 -我知道了 |
[20:34] | – Tony? – George. | -托尼 -乔治 |
[20:36] | I told you to handle this yourself. | 我说了这事你自己处理 |
[20:37] | Truth is right now if I didn’t have to talk to you again I’d be happy. | 如果我不用给你打电话 我会很高兴的 |
[20:40] | But IT people need to access the data stream Paula was working on. | 但技术部门需要进入宝拉之前工作的数据流 |
[20:44] | It’s on your system. We need your password. | 在你的系统上 需要你的密码 |
[20:46] | – My password? – Yeah. | -我的密码 -是的 |
[20:49] | Hendrix Hendrix. | |
[20:51] | – That’s with an “X”? – How else would you spell it? | -带X吗 -要不然你怎么拼 |
[20:54] | Right. Thanks, George. | 好的 谢谢 乔治 |
[20:56] | – Tony? – What? | -托尼 -怎么了 |
[21:00] | How’s Paula doing? | 宝拉怎么样了 |
[21:02] | Not good. They’re trying to dig her out, but she’s unresponsive. | 不好 他们正努力救她出来 但她没反应 |
[21:06] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Am I contagious? | 我会传染别人吗 |
[21:23] | No. | 不会 |
[22:24] | Joe, it’s Jack. Let me in. | 乔 我是杰克 让我进去 |
[22:28] | – Where’s Eddie? – He’s dead. | -艾迪呢 -他死了 |
[22:31] | What about Chris and Scott? | 克里斯和斯科特呢 |
[22:32] | They’re dead, too. Come on, Joe. Let me in. | 他们也死了 乔 快让我进去 |
[22:39] | I just talked to Eddie half an hour ago. | 我半小时前才和艾迪通过话 |
[22:41] | Joe, we gotta do this inside. Let me in. | 乔 我得先进去再和你解释 |
[22:51] | Eddie said the job went off without a hitch. | 艾迪之前说一切都进展顺利 |
[22:53] | What happened between then and now? | 现在又是怎么回事 |
[22:55] | I killed them, for resisting arrest. | 我把他们杀了 因为拒捕 |
[22:57] | I’ll kill you, too, Joe. I mean it. Put it down on the table. | 我也会杀了你的 把枪放在桌上 |
[23:02] | Put it down! On the table, now. | 把枪放下 放在桌上 快点 |
[23:08] | Have a seat on the couch. | 坐到沙发上 |
[23:16] | You killed Goren. | 你杀了戈伦 |
[23:18] | I did what I had to to find you. | 为了找到你我做了我该做的 |
[23:20] | Come on, Jack. What do you want? | 杰克 你到底想干什么 |
[23:23] | Who told you to hit CTU today? | 是谁命令你今天袭击反恐组的 |
[23:27] | What makes you think anyone told me to do anything? | 为什么你觉得是别人叫我做的 |
[23:29] | Because there’s a nuclear device | 因为在洛杉矶某个地方还有 |
[23:30] | somewhere in Los Angeles set to go off today. | 一个核弹预计今天会爆炸 |
[23:35] | That’s right, Joe. | 是啊 乔 |
[23:37] | CTU was a secondary target. | 反恐组是次要目标 |
[23:39] | A way of stopping us from getting to the bomb. | 这样做能阻止我们接近核弹 |
[23:42] | Whoever got you to do this job, they used you, they set you up. | 无论谁叫你这么做的 他们利用且陷害了你 |
[23:45] | You’re lying, Jack. | 你在说谎 杰克 |
[23:47] | No, this time I’m telling you the truth. | 不 这次我说的是事实 |
[23:49] | How else do you think I got to Goren? | 要不然你觉得我是如何联系上戈伦的 |
[23:52] | Come on, Joe you’re not stupid. Think about it. | 乔 你不傻 好好想想吧 |
[23:55] | Why did you hit CTU today? | 你今天为什么袭击反恐组 |
[23:58] | Of all the days you could have, why did you hit CTU today? | 有这么多天可以选择 为什么选择今天袭击 |
[24:03] | You weren’t just told where to hit, you were told when. | 你不仅知道袭击哪里 还知道何时袭击 |
[24:06] | That’s the truth, Joe. | 这才是真相 乔 |
[24:08] | So, I’m gonna give you one last chance. | 我最后再给你一次机会 |
[24:11] | Who told you to hit CTU today? | 谁命令你今天袭击反恐组的 |
[25:12] | Open the door, Joe. | 开门 乔 |
[25:16] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[25:22] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[25:33] | There’s no other way outta here, Joe. | 你无路可走了 乔 |
[26:08] | – Hello? – Carla. | -喂 -卡拉 |
[26:09] | – Kim, where are you? – The emergency room. | -金 你在哪 -急诊室 |
[26:13] | – Where’s Megan? – She’s here Carla. She’s in with the doctors. | -梅根呢 -她在 医生在救治她 |
[26:16] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 我的天 她怎么了 |
[26:18] | She collapsed, she started shaking. | 她晕倒了 全身发抖 |
[26:19] | The doctors said she had a seizure | 医生说由于颅内压的升高 |
[26:20] | because of pressure on her brain. | 诱发了癫痫的发作 |
[26:24] | Where are you? What hospital? | 你在哪里 哪个医院 |
[26:26] | First listen to what I have to say. | 你先听我说 |
[26:27] | No, you listen. | 不 你听我说 |
[26:29] | You kidnapped my daughter and you attacked my husband. | 你绑架了我的女儿 攻击我的丈夫 |
[26:31] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是那样的 |
[26:33] | It’s Gary’s fault that Megan is here. | 梅根受伤是加里造成的 |
[26:35] | The doctor said she had a seizure because of a head injury. | 医生说是头部受伤造成了癫痫的发生 |
[26:38] | Gary threw her down and Megan hit her head. | 加里把梅根推倒了 梅根撞到了头 |
[26:41] | It was an accident, Kim. | 这是个意外 金 |
[26:43] | Stop making excuses for him, stop denying what’s happening. | 别再为他找借口了 别再否认事实了 |
[26:46] | This isn’t your problem, Kim. | 这不关你的事 金 |
[26:48] | They found other things on Megan’s X-rays. | 他们还发现了些别的东西 |
[26:50] | They think she’s been abused. I think so, too. | 他们认为她受到了虐待 我也这样认为 |
[26:58] | Carla, are you there? | 卡拉 你在吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[27:03] | The hospital called the police. They’re on their way. | 医院联系了警方 他们已经在路上了 |
[27:06] | You should be here when they come. | 你也应该过来 |
[27:10] | – Where are you? – St Virgil’s Emergency Room. | -你在哪里 -圣维吉尔急诊室 |
[27:13] | I’m 20 minutes away. | 我二十分钟就到 |
[27:58] | A tactical team’s on its way, Joe. | 有一个战术小队就要到了 乔 |
[28:02] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你无路可走了 |
[28:08] | The people who gave you the information for CTU, | 那些给你反恐局信息的人 |
[28:11] | the schematic, all the access codes, | 示意图 还有所有的访问代码 |
[28:16] | I want you to know what they’re trying to do. | 我希望你明白他们的目的 |
[28:19] | They wanna destroy this entire country, starting with Los Angeles. | 他们想毁掉整个国家 从洛杉矶开始 |
[28:23] | Is that really what you want, Joe? | 这真是你想要的吗 乔 |
[28:30] | I thought you wanted to give the power back to the people. | 我以为你希望把权利重新交给人民 |
[28:34] | Isn’t that what you used to say? | 那不是你过去常说的吗 |
[28:37] | Who do you think’s gonna be at ground zero, Joe? | 你觉得哪些人会处于爆炸中心 乔 |
[28:40] | You’re not fighting the federal government. | 你并不是在和联邦政府作斗争 |
[28:43] | We’re talking about innocent people. | 这事关无辜的群众 |
[28:46] | How many of them are gonna have to die for you today? | 今天有多少人要死于你的手下 |
[28:50] | A hundred thousand? Two hundred thousand? | 十万人 二十万人 |
[28:53] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[28:55] | I think it’s gonna be a lot closer to a million, | 我估计有接近一百万人 |
[28:57] | once you factor in the radiation. | 如果包括辐射造成的影响的话 |
[29:00] | Is that what you want your legacy to be, Joe? | 这是你想要的遗产吗 乔 |
[29:05] | Come on, Joe. Just open the door. | 乔 开门吧 |
[29:10] | Son of a bitch! | 去你妈的 |
[29:13] | That’s the funny thing about people like you, Joe. | 这就是你这种人的可笑之处 乔 |
[29:16] | You wanna blame the rest of the world | 你把你人生中的一切差错 |
[29:18] | for everything wrong with your life. | 都怪在这个世界其他人的头上 |
[29:21] | The government’s too big. They’re too powerful. | 政府太强大 他们的权力过大 |
[29:26] | Well, here’s a bit of irony for you. | 这就有点讽刺了 |
[29:30] | You got all the power now, Joe. | 现在权力都在你的手上 乔 |
[29:34] | You got all the power. | 权力都在你的手上 |
[29:36] | Question is, what are you gonna do with it? | 问题是 你要怎么做 |
[29:38] | You gonna let all those people die, Joe? | 你会让那些人死去吗 乔 |
[29:42] | Damm it, Joe! You are running out of time. | 该死 乔 没时间了 |
[29:47] | We are all running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:09] | You, uh… | 你 |
[30:12] | don’t really like me very much, do you? | 你不是很喜欢我 是吗 |
[30:17] | That’s crazy. | 这真疯狂 |
[30:20] | I’ve been working for your father for three years now. | 我为你的父亲已经工作三年了 |
[30:22] | I’ve been dating Marie for two. | 和玛丽约会两年了 |
[30:27] | But you and I, we never really got to know each other. | 但你和我 我们一直没机会了解对方 |
[30:33] | No, no, we haven’t. | 是啊 我们没有 |
[30:37] | So, you don’t know who I am. | 所以 你不了解我的为人 |
[30:43] | I know my sister loves you. | 我知道我的妹妹爱你 |
[30:46] | Yes, she does. | 是啊 |
[30:59] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你在往哪里开 |
[31:01] | It’s not the way to Brent’s. | 这不是去餐厅的方向 |
[31:02] | I want to show you something first. | 我想先给你看点东西 |
[31:04] | What? | 什么 |
[31:06] | It’ll only take a few minutes. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[31:17] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna let you in on a secret. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[31:21] | In the spirit of getting to know each other better. | 本着相互了解的精神 |
[31:33] | – Where are you taking me, Reza? – You’ll find out. | -你要带我去哪 雷扎 -你会知道的 |
[31:36] | – Tell me now or stop the car. – It’s a surprise. | -现在就说 否则就停车 -是一份惊喜 |
[31:38] | – Stop the car, Reza. – We’re almost there. | -停车 雷扎 -马上就到了 |
[31:40] | I said stop the car! | 我说了停车 |
[31:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:48] | Why won’t you tell me where we’re going? | 你为什么不告诉我要去哪 |
[31:53] | I wanted to show you the house. | 我想带你来看看这房子 |
[31:55] | – What house? – The house… | -什么房子 -那房子 |
[31:58] | I just bought for Marie as a wedding present. | 我刚刚买下来 要送给玛丽做结婚礼物 |
[32:03] | I wanted you to be the first one to see it. | 我希望你第一个看到 |
[32:16] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[32:18] | All right, step aside. | 好吧 站到一边 |
[32:20] | Let’s get ready to get blood pressure. | 我们准备量血压 |
[32:28] | OK. | 好 |
[32:31] | BP’s 80 over 50. Get some saline into her stat. | 高压80 低压50 马上给她吊点盐水 |
[32:34] | – Is she all right? – She’s haemorrhaging internally. | -她没事吧 -她体内大出血 |
[32:36] | The girder staunched the bleeding, | 大梁骨止住了流血 |
[32:38] | but once we lifted it off, the dam broke. | 但只要我们一抽掉 就彻底挡不住了 |
[32:40] | Can you stop it? | 能止住吗 |
[32:41] | If we don’t get her to the ER, she’ll bleed to death. | 如果我们不送她去急诊室 她就会流血而死 |
[32:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:45] | Easy. Watch her neck there. | 慢点 小心她的脖子 |
[32:49] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s get her out, guys. | 动作快点 把她抬出去 各位 |
[32:51] | – Got it. – Yeah. | -抬好了 -嗯 |
[32:52] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[32:55] | All right, easy. | 好 慢点 |
[32:56] | All right, set her down. | 把她放下来 |
[33:00] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[33:23] | Well, so… | 好了 |
[33:24] | get a structural engineer on the phone and get him over here now. | 立即打电话找个建筑工程师过来 |
[33:28] | At the meantime, I have to keep people working at this range. | 同时 我得让大家继续在这做事 |
[33:29] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[33:30] | I should ask you the same question, George. | 我也正想问你 乔治 |
[33:32] | I thought you weren’t coming back here. | 你不是不回来了吗 |
[33:33] | – I changed my mind. – You did? Why? | -我改变主意了 -是吗 为什么 |
[33:35] | I don’t have to answer to you, so drop the attitute. | 我不必回答你的问题 你这个态度可以省了 |
[33:37] | How bad is she? | 她的情况有多严重 |
[33:38] | She’s bad. She’s bleeding internally. | 情况很严重 她正在内出血 |
[33:40] | Anything you can do for the hospital, you can do here, right? | 你在医院能做的事 在这里也能做吧 |
[33:42] | No. She needs surgery. | 不行 她需要做手术 |
[33:43] | We can’t do that in field. | 在外面做不了 |
[33:44] | – Are you gonna put her under anaesthesia? – That’s right. | -你要给她打麻醉药吗 -没错 |
[33:46] | What you doing, George? | 你要干什么 乔治 |
[33:47] | – How long will she be under? – Couple hours. | -她会昏迷多久 -几个小时 |
[33:48] | OK, then she stays here. | 那她要留在这里 |
[33:50] | George, we can’t keep her here. | 乔治 我们不能让她留在这里 |
[33:51] | Everything we have on this nuke has been destroyed. | 我们所有在核武器上的资料都被毁了 |
[33:52] | All we have is the database Paula sent to the NSA | 现在我们只剩下宝拉发给国安局的数据库 |
[33:56] | and they didn’t get the code. | 但是他们没拿到代码 |
[33:57] | Well, then we’ll assign other IT people to retrieve it. | 那我们就派其他的技术部人员去取回的 |
[33:59] | She’s the only one who can decrypt the files. | 她是唯一能破解这些文件的人 |
[34:01] | – You know it. – All right. | -你知道的 -那好 |
[34:02] | We’ll send a programmer that trapped with her to get it. | 我们派一名和她一起困在里面的程序员去拿 |
[34:04] | We don’t have time. I need her here and I need her lucid. | 我们没时间了 我要她神智清醒待在这里 |
[34:07] | Just for a few minutes. I don’t care what you have to do. | 几分钟就好 我不管你要做什么 |
[34:09] | Can you get her conscious? | 能让她醒过来吗 |
[34:11] | I can administer epinephrine, maybe get her BP up temporarily. | 我可以注射肾上腺素 暂时让她的血压上升 |
[34:15] | You’re out of your mind, George. You’re crazy. | 你疯了 乔治 你疯了 |
[34:16] | Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. | 如果这样能让你好过点 你就自我安慰吧 |
[34:19] | This girl deserves a chance to live. | 这姑娘应该有活下去的机会 |
[34:22] | Wake her up. | 弄醒她 |
[34:24] | Now. | 立刻 |
[34:44] | Tell me we’re clear. | 告诉我 我们安全了 |
[34:47] | Good. I’ll speak to you soon. Bye-bye. | 很好 我很快会再联系你 拜拜 |
[34:50] | Sir, this is Jenny’s statement to the press | 长官 这是珍妮对媒体发表的 |
[34:52] | about the CTU bombing. | 反恐组爆炸案声明 |
[34:54] | I took a quick pass | 我大致看了一下 |
[34:55] | but we can go over it whenever you get a chance, all right? | 你有空时 我们可以再看一遍 |
[35:00] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你打算要告诉我吗 |
[35:09] | About the 30 minutes after Jack Bauer called, | 杰克·鲍尔打来电话大概三十分钟之后 |
[35:13] | and the time you finally warned CTU. | 最后你终于警告了反恐组的事 |
[35:20] | Lynne, I am the president of the United States. | 林恩 我是美国总统 |
[35:25] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out? | 你真的以为我不会知道吗 |
[35:31] | What possible reason could you have | 你到底是出于什么原因 |
[35:34] | had for keeping this information from me? | 不告诉我这些信息 |
[35:35] | – Sir, I tried to tell you. – Not hard enough. | -长官 我试过告诉你 -不够尽力 |
[35:39] | Sir, when Jack Bauer called, you were with the press. | 长官 杰克·鲍尔打来时 你在对付媒体 |
[35:41] | I desperately tried to get a message to you. | 我想尽一切办法把话带给你 |
[35:44] | Good. Now, after we found out that CTU had been hit, | 很好 在我们发现反恐组遇袭之后 |
[35:49] | you still kept from me the fact that you knew 30 minutes earlier. | 你依然不告诉我 你比我早三十分钟知情 |
[36:08] | Sir, you’re right. There’s no excuse. | 长官 你说得对 没有理由可言 |
[36:11] | None. | 完全没有 |
[36:19] | After Jack Bauer called, did you tell anyone else? | 在杰克·鲍尔打来后 你有和其他人说过吗 |
[36:29] | You told Rayburn, didn’t you? | 你和雷本恩说了是吧 |
[36:32] | And he was the one that wanted you to keep it from me. | 是他叫你瞒着我的 |
[36:36] | That’s why you two were arguing earlier. | 所以你们俩之前在争吵 |
[36:39] | Sir, I think, under the circumstances, | 长官 我想在这种情况下 |
[36:42] | it would be best if I tendered my resignation. | 我最好递交辞呈 |
[36:44] | I’ll decide what’s best. | 我来决定什么是最好的 |
[36:46] | Yes, of course, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[36:49] | As much as I appreciate the gesture, | 虽然我很感激你这么做 |
[36:52] | I don’t have time to appease your guilty conscience. | 但是我没时间安抚你的内疚 |
[37:02] | But I still trust you, Lynne. | 但是我依然相信你 林恩 |
[37:05] | And I trust you’ll tell me everything that happened. | 我相信你会告诉我所有发生的事 |
[37:11] | What’s going on? Why is she here? | 出什么事了 她怎么在这里 |
[37:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[37:17] | Why is Paula still here? | 宝拉为什么还在这 |
[37:19] | That’s Mason’s call. | 是梅森的决定 |
[37:20] | She has almost no chance if we don’t get her to a hospital now. | 如果我们不立即送她去医院 她就要没命了 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:25] | – I thought Mason wasn’t even coming back. – Well, he’s back. | -梅森不是不会回来了吗 -他回来了 |
[37:28] | He’s trying to revive Paula long | 他想要宝拉苏醒得够久 |
[37:29] | enough to access the information she was sending NSA. | 好取得她发送给国安局的信息 |
[37:32] | So he’s just gonna let her die? | 所以他就这样让她死吗 |
[37:35] | I’m not so sure Mason made the wrong call. | 我也不确定梅森到底错没错 |
[37:39] | I mean, Paula is the only person | 只有宝拉 |
[37:41] | that can retrieve that information. | 才能取回那些信息 |
[38:02] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 抱歉 托尼 |
[38:10] | It’s just, I’m the one that brought her to CTU. | 只是… 是我把她带来反恐组的 |
[38:15] | I hired her. | 我雇了她 |
[38:19] | This job is all she ever wanted to do. | 这份工作正是她想要的 |
[38:25] | She never even got a chance to do it. | 她甚至没机会去做了 |
[38:28] | She did. | 她有过 |
[38:38] | We’d better get back to work. | 我们还是回去工作吧 |
[38:57] | Please come with us, sir. | 请跟我们走 先生 |
[39:00] | Come with you where? | 跟你们去哪 |
[39:02] | The President wants to see you. | 总统想见你 |
[39:29] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[39:33] | You’re out, Eric. Effective immediately. | 你被撤职了 艾瑞克 立即生效 |
[39:36] | Sir, if this is about… | 总统先生 如果这是为了 |
[39:37] | You know exactly what this is about. | 你知道是为了什么事 |
[39:40] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:42] | It’s that what Lynne told you. | 林恩是这么跟你说的吗 |
[39:43] | Lynne didn’t have to tell me anything. | 林恩什么也不必和我说 |
[39:45] | You can’t dismiss me now, sir. | 你现在不能撤我的职 总统先生 |
[39:48] | Not now. Not in the middle of a crisis. | 现在不行 尤其是发生危机的时候 |
[39:49] | You need me here. | 你需要我 |
[39:50] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我能信任的人 |
[39:53] | I made a decision that you couldn’t make. | 我做出一个你无法做出的决定 |
[39:56] | I’m the only one who could make it. | 只有我才能做出这些决定 |
[39:58] | And now 27 people are died. | 现在27人死亡 |
[40:00] | Collateral damage, sir. | 那是附带损伤 总统先生 |
[40:02] | Regrettable but necessary, | 令人遗憾 但却势在必行 |
[40:04] | so that Bauer could get to Joseph Wald. | 这样鲍尔就能抓到约瑟夫·沃尔德 |
[40:13] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[40:15] | Mr. Armus is waiting to talk to him. | 阿莫斯先生在等着和他谈话 |
[40:31] | OK, Joe, this is how it lays out. | 乔 接下来的情况是这样 |
[40:33] | Tactical team’s gonna be here in less than two minutes. | 战术小组两分钟之内就会到达这里 |
[40:37] | This thing’s gonna end in one of two ways. | 这件事只有两种结束方式 |
[40:40] | You’re gonna either be dead | 要么你死掉 |
[40:42] | or you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison. | 要么你就一辈子在监狱里渡过 |
[40:45] | I’m giving you one last chance to do the right thing. | 现在我给你最后一次机会做正确的事 |
[40:49] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:52] | I just need to know who told you to target CTU. | 我只要知道是谁叫你去袭击反恐组 |
[40:59] | Joe, I’m out of time! | 乔 我没时间了 |
[41:02] | Joe, open the door! | 乔 开门 |
[41:07] | You’re a son of a bitch, Joe. | 你个混蛋 乔 |
[41:52] | Drop the weapon, Joe. | 放下武器 乔 |
[41:58] | The woman who gave me the plans to CTU, | 把袭击反恐组计划告诉我的女人 |
[42:01] | I only met her twice. | 我只见过她两次 |
[42:05] | The second time Eddie took some pictures from down the block. | 第二次 艾迪在街口处拍了些照片 |
[42:09] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[42:12] | It’s over, Jack. | 结束了 杰克 |
[42:16] | I can’t go back to jail. | 我不能回去坐牢 |
[42:18] | No! | 不要 |