时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | This is Jenny’s statement to the press about the CTU bombing. | 这是珍妮对媒体发表的反恐组爆炸案声明 |
[00:17] | – Any casualties? – Over a dozen so far. | -伤亡情况 -目前已经超过十二人死亡 |
[00:20] | Those people are dead because of you. | 那些人都是因你而死 |
[00:22] | You’re out, Eric. Effective immediately. | 你被撤职了 艾瑞克 立即生效 |
[00:25] | You can’t dismiss me now, sir. | 你现在不能撤我的职 总统先生 |
[00:27] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我能信任的人 |
[00:29] | Reza may be involved with a terrorist. | 雷扎可能跟一个恐怖分子掺和到了一起 |
[00:32] | He’s been in contact with someone | 他一直跟一个资助 |
[00:34] | who finances terrorist operations. | 恐怖行动的人联系 |
[00:37] | Trust me. He is not a terrorist. | 相信我 雷扎不是恐怖分子 |
[00:40] | I want you to drop this nonsense | 我希望你能放下这件事 |
[00:42] | and start treating Reza like a member of the family, ok? | 像对待家人一样对待雷扎 |
[00:45] | – How bad is she? – She needs surgery. | -她的情况有多严重 -她需要做手术 |
[00:47] | We can’t do that in the field. | 在外面做不了 |
[00:48] | She stays here. | 她要留在这里 |
[00:49] | George, we can’t keep her here. | 乔治 我们不能让她留在这里 |
[00:50] | Everything we have on this nuke has been destroyed. | 我们所有在核武器上的资料都被毁了 |
[00:52] | All we have is the database Paula sent to the NSA | 现在我们只剩下宝拉发给国安局的数据库 |
[00:55] | and they didn’t get the code. | 但是他们没拿到代码 |
[00:56] | Assign other IT people to retrieve it. | 那我们就派其他的技术部人员去取回 |
[00:59] | We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[01:02] | – I wanna go with her. – I have some questions first. | -我要跟她一起 -我有问题要问你 |
[01:04] | We got out in time. | 但是我们爆炸前就出来了 |
[01:05] | She wasn’t injured in the explosion. | 她不是在爆炸中受伤的 |
[01:08] | Yes, I know, from what I’ve seen, | 我知道 在我看来 |
[01:09] | her head injury most likely occurred before the blast. | 她的头部是很可能是在大爆炸之前受伤的 |
[01:11] | You don’t think I did this? | 你不会认为是我吧 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna let the police sort that out. | 我会让警方来调查清楚 |
[01:16] | Eddie said the job went off without a hitch. | 艾迪之前说一切都进展顺利 |
[01:18] | What happened between then and now? | 现在又是怎么回事 |
[01:19] | I killed them, for resisting arrest. | 我把他们杀了 因为拒捕 |
[01:22] | I’ll kill you, too, Joe. | 我也会杀了你的 |
[01:23] | Whoever set you up to do this job, Joe, | 无论谁叫你这么做的 |
[01:25] | they used you. | 他们利用且陷害了你 |
[01:26] | The woman who gave me the plans to CTU, | 把袭击反恐组计划告诉我的女人 |
[01:29] | I only met her twice. | 我只见过她两次 |
[01:31] | I can’t go back to jail. | 我不能回去坐牢 |
[01:34] | No! | 不要 |
[01:49] | None of these girders are stable. | 这些屋梁都不稳定 |
[01:51] | I can’t guarantee they’re gonna hold. | 我不能保证它们能撑得住 |
[01:53] | And nothing behind this corded area’s safe. | 围起来的都是非安全区域 |
[01:56] | I don’t wanna see anyone in there, | 我不想看见任何人在那里面 |
[01:58] | or I’ll shut the building down. | 不然我会封锁大楼 |
[01:59] | I don’t care what the governor says. | 不管州长说什么 |
[02:05] | No, don’t even try that thing. The switches were totally destroyed. | 停 不要那么弄 开关已经完全坏掉 |
[02:09] | See if you can set up a generator line to the “A” island. | 看能不能连一台发电机到”A”岛状区 |
[02:12] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 马上做 |
[02:15] | We’ve got to get her out of here. | 我们得送她出去 |
[02:21] | Progress here? | 情况如何 |
[02:22] | We’re trying to bring her round | 我们正试着用 |
[02:23] | using stimulants and hydrating fluids. | 兴奋剂和补液唤醒她 |
[02:26] | But it might make her more unstable. | 但可能让她情况更加危险 |
[02:28] | We’re running out of time, so just wake her up. | 我们没时间了 叫醒她 |
[02:32] | – Where are you headed? – To follow up on a lead just came in. | -你去哪 -去跟刚收到的一条线索 |
[02:35] | There’s an LA connection to Syed Ali. | 洛杉矶有一条线索指向赛伊德·阿里 |
[02:38] | Well, look. Send somebody else. I need you here. | 让其他人去 你得留在这里 |
[02:41] | To do what? Watch Paula die? | 干什么 看着宝拉死吗 |
[02:45] | Tony, We gotta get the encryption codes | 托尼 我们必须得问出来密钥代码 |
[02:46] | out of her or we’re gonna lose everything. We can’t let that happen today. | 不然一切都会付诸流水 今天绝对不行 |
[02:49] | Yeah, well, like I said, you got it covered. I’ll follow up on this lead. | 既然你已经全部搞定了 我就去跟线索了 |
[02:52] | No. You’re gonna stay here, and that’s an order. | 不行 你要留在这里 这是命令 |
[02:55] | Look, there’s a Middle Eastern businessman in LA | 听着 洛杉矶有一个中东生意人 |
[02:58] | who’s had contact with Syed Ali recently. | 最近和赛伊德·阿里有过联系 |
[03:01] | Now, Ivers and Appell are dead. Who do you want me to send? | 艾弗斯和阿佩尔都死了 你想让我派谁去 |
[03:06] | Be reachable, all right? | 保持联系 |
[03:11] | – What are you looking at? – Nothing. | -你看什么 -没什么 |
[03:13] | – Putting band-aids on the network? – Yeah. I’m on it. | -在修复网络吗 -是的 正在做 |
[03:17] | Mr. Mason? It’s Jack Bauer. | 梅森先生 杰克·鲍尔 |
[03:21] | Jack? What is it? | 杰克 什么事 |
[03:23] | George, I got to Wald. | 乔治 我审问了沃尔德 |
[03:24] | I found out who commissioned him to take out CTU. | 我找出了是谁让他袭击反恐组 |
[03:27] | – Who? – It was Nina Myers. | -谁 -尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[03:30] | – Nina? – She was his connection to CTU. | -尼娜 -她是他在反恐组的线人 |
[03:33] | It makes no sense. She’s been in prison. | 这说不通 她一直在监狱里 |
[03:35] | Wald approached her before we took her down. | 他在我们抓住她之前就联系过她 |
[03:37] | She sold him everything George: | 她把所有信息都卖给他了 |
[03:38] | schematics, gate information, personal data, | 电路图 门禁图 个人资料 |
[03:41] | All of this has to be connected to the nuke. | 这些跟核弹肯定都有关联 |
[03:44] | They bombed CTU to cripple our response capability? | 他们炸掉反恐组就是为了削弱我们的应对能力 |
[03:47] | Yes, yes. I’ve already called Chappelle. | 是的 我给查普尔打了电话 |
[03:49] | – You what?! – I couldn’t find you, George. | -什么 -我联系不上你 乔治 |
[03:52] | – What did he say? – He agreed we need to talk to her. | -他说了什么 -他认同我们需要跟她谈话 |
[03:55] | He’s having her transferred over to CTU now for questioning. | 他正把她送来反恐组来接受审讯 |
[03:59] | Why don’t you debrief at Division. | 你去分局做汇报吧 |
[04:01] | It’s a total disaster here. | 这里完全是灾难现场 |
[04:02] | What are you gonna do about Nina? | 你准备把尼娜怎么样 |
[04:04] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[04:05] | Don’t just hand her over to the FBI, George. | 别就那么把她交给联调局 |
[04:08] | Forget it, Jack. You did a great job, oK? | 别管太多 杰克 你做的很好 |
[04:11] | Go find yourself someplace safe. | 去找个安全的地方 |
[04:13] | George… | 乔治 |
[04:14] | Michelle, can you get somebody to set up an interrogation room? | 米歇尔 能找几个人布置一间审讯室吗 |
[04:17] | – We got somebody coming in. – Who? | -有人要被送过来 -谁 |
[04:20] | Nina Myers. | 尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[04:22] | The CTU agent that killed Jack’s wife? | 杀了杰克妻子的那个反恐组特工吗 |
[04:24] | I need as close to maximum security as I can get | 我要最大限度的安保级别 |
[04:26] | and three armed agents standing by. | 还有三名武装特工一旁待命 |
[04:31] | We’ve reduced the likelihood on some of the targets. | 我们已经降低了部分目标的风险系数 |
[04:33] | We’re left with six probable sectors. | 现在还剩下六个可能的地区 |
[04:37] | There is the harbour, Port of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶港 洛杉矶的港口 |
[04:39] | It’s one of the busiest ports in the world. | 全世界最繁忙的港口之一 |
[04:41] | A strike there will knock out infrastructure… | 针对那里的袭击会摧毁基础设施 |
[04:43] | Sorry to interrupt, Mr. President, | 抱歉打扰一下 总统先生 |
[04:44] | but the ambassador’s just about to land. | 大使即将到达 |
[04:47] | Has there been any communication while he was en route? | 他在路上的时候有没有和外部联系 |
[04:49] | No, not since this morning, when it was decided he’d come here. | 从今早他决定要来这里之后就没有过 |
[04:52] | – Is he alone? – No. | -他是一个人吗 -不 |
[04:54] | He’s being accompanied by Farhad Salim, | 他和法哈德·萨利姆一起 |
[04:56] | their ranking intelligence officer. | 他们的高级情报官员 |
[04:58] | Get me anything new we’ve learned about | 给我今早简报之后 |
[05:00] | Second Wave since this morning. | 关于”第二波’的任何更新情报 |
[05:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[05:02] | Oh, and Lynne. | 林恩 |
[05:06] | – Is Roger here yet? – He’s upstairs. | -罗杰到了吗 -他在楼上 |
[05:09] | They’re bringing him up to speed on Rayburn’s dismissal. | 他们请他来加速处理雷本恩的免职事务 |
[05:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:57] | Everything’s gonna be ok, Kim. | 一切都会好起来的 金 |
[06:04] | Tell you what. | 这样说吧 |
[06:08] | You leave now, I’ll tell the police | 你现在离开 我就告诉警察 |
[06:11] | that it was just a misunderstanding. | 这一切只是个误会 |
[06:13] | If you don’t, they’re gonna arrest you. | 如果你不走 他们就会逮捕你 |
[06:17] | Arrest me for what? | 以什么名义抓我 |
[06:19] | For kidnapping my daughter. | 绑架我女儿 |
[06:23] | Where is Carla? | 卡拉在哪里 |
[06:26] | As soon as these officers talk to the doctor, | 等警察和医生谈完话 |
[06:28] | it’ll be pretty obvious that you are the one that hurt her. | 很明显就会认为是你伤害了她 |
[06:31] | That’s a lie and you know it. | 那是谎言 你心里清楚 |
[06:33] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝对不会伤害她 |
[06:34] | I’ve been protecting her from you. | 我一直在保护她不受你伤害 |
[06:37] | The only thing that can be proved, Kim, | 唯一能被证明的是 金 |
[06:40] | is that you took Megan without our permission. | 你在未经允许的情况下带走了梅根 |
[06:45] | You beat up your wife. Who’s gonna believe you? | 你打你的妻子 谁会相信你的话 |
[06:49] | Carla will back me up. You know that. | 卡拉会为我作证 你知道的 |
[06:56] | I mean, if you don’t believe me… | 如果你不信… |
[06:59] | you can give her a call. | 给她打电话好了 |
[07:01] | Wanna do that? | 要打吗 |
[07:04] | Go ahead, Kim. Call her. | 来 金 打给她 |
[07:13] | You walk away, while you have the chance. | 在你还有机会的时候离开 |
[07:17] | Otherwise you’re going to jail. | 不然你会进监狱 |
[07:21] | Stay away from my family! | 离我家人远点 |
[07:24] | Don’t ever come to my house again. | 再也不要来我家 |
[07:37] | I wouldn’t rule anything out, Mike. | 我不想排除任何可能 麦克 |
[07:39] | If you co-opt local enforcement at this time, the story could leak. | 如果你和本地执法机构合作 消息可能泄露 |
[07:43] | And that’s one of my biggest concerns here. | 那是我最大的担忧 |
[07:47] | You know what? Roger’s walking in. | 罗杰来了 |
[07:49] | I’ll talk to you when you land. | 等你到了我再和你谈 |
[07:53] | – Mr. President. – Roger. | -总统先生 -罗杰 |
[07:56] | It’s good to see you. Come into my office. | 很高兴见到你 去我办公室吧 |
[08:00] | Afternoon, everyone. Be with you shortly. | 各位下午好 我很快回来 |
[08:06] | I can’t tell you how disturbed I was | 我无法表达我对埃里克 |
[08:08] | with Eric’s decision regarding the CTU. | 处理反恐组事件的决定有多么愤怒 |
[08:11] | 29 dead, and counting. | 二十九人死亡 并且人数还在持续上升 |
[08:13] | It’s inexcusable. | 不可原谅 |
[08:15] | There’ll be a full investigation, possible criminal charges. | 会有全面调查 可能还有刑事指控 |
[08:19] | You know I hate to meddle in your rice bowl. | 你知道我不喜欢麻烦你 |
[08:21] | But on a day like today, I couldn’t wait for you to arrive. | 但是今天这种情况 我等不及请你过来 |
[08:24] | – Say no more. – Are you caught up on everything? | -无需客气 -你已经了解所有情况了吗 |
[08:27] | Caught up. | 是的 |
[08:29] | I’d like to talk to you about this meeting with the ambassador. | 我想跟你说说和大使的会面 |
[08:33] | What are your thoughts? | 你怎么看 |
[08:34] | We have everything to lose, nothing to gain. | 我们会损失巨大但一无所获 |
[08:38] | What we have to gain is stopping the nuclear bomb. | 我们所求的 是阻止核弹爆炸 |
[08:41] | But this meeting benefits only the other side. | 但这个会议只对对方有好处 |
[08:45] | He wants to be able to say to the world | 他想要对全世界表态 |
[08:47] | “Look, we tried to stop the bomb.” | “看 我们试过阻止爆炸” |
[08:51] | It’s a ploy to gain access to our intelligence, nothing more. | 就是个获取我们情报权限的阴谋 仅此而已 |
[09:04] | You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[09:07] | But I’m not as certain as you are. | 但我不像你那么肯定 |
[09:11] | – I’m gonna meet with him. – Very good, sir. | -我会和他见面 -好的 总统先生 |
[09:15] | – Anything else? – Not at this time. | -还有什么吗 -暂时没有 |
[09:19] | Hold on. Sir | 等一下 先生 |
[09:20] | Off-duty agents are finally arriving. | 休假的特工们已经到了 |
[09:22] | And Division called. The chopper just lifted off, | 分局刚刚来电话 直升机刚刚起飞 |
[09:24] | Nina Myers is on board. | 尼娜·迈尔斯在上面 |
[09:26] | Good. Let’s set up the mobile video unit for the interrogation. | 很好 为审讯设置一个电话视频监控 |
[09:29] | Lori, I need you to call downstairs. | 罗莉 给楼下打电话 |
[09:32] | Get Bill. Have him bring up a video rack, ok? | 找比尔 让他带一套视频监控器上来 |
[09:50] | Jack? What the hell are you doing here? | 杰克 你在这里干什么 |
[09:53] | – I sent you to Division. – I wanna do the debrief here. | -我让你去分局 -我想在这里汇报 |
[09:56] | I’m not gonna mince words with you. Nina killed your wife. | 我不准备跟你绕圈子 尼娜杀了你妻子 |
[09:58] | I don’t want you anywhere near her. | 我不希望你靠近她 |
[09:59] | George, my goal is the same as yours, to stop this bomb. | 乔治 我的目的和你一样 阻止炸弹 |
[10:02] | It makes sense that I do the debrief here | 在这里汇报更合理 |
[10:04] | because there is no information on the Wald op at Division. | 因为分局没有关于沃尔德行动的资料 |
[10:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:11] | All right. Let me set you up with Noel at tech support. | 好吧 我让技术部的诺尔帮你 |
[10:15] | – What about Ivers? – Dead. | -艾弗斯呢 -死了 |
[10:17] | – Clark? – Dead. | -克拉克 -死了 |
[10:19] | We lost a lot of good people, Jack. | 我们失去了很多好人 杰克 |
[10:33] | I’ll get started on the debrief. | 我去汇报了 |
[10:34] | Hey, do us both a favour. | 帮我们俩一个忙 |
[10:37] | Finish, and go? | 弄完 然后离开 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:45] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[10:49] | You’d better move fast. | 你最好快点 |
[10:50] | I don’t know how much time we have. | 我不知道能有多长时间 |
[10:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:54] | Paula, it’s George Mason. | 宝拉 我是乔治·梅森 |
[10:57] | – Can you hear me? – What happened? | -能听到吗 -发生什么了 |
[11:00] | We had a big explosion. Do you remember the encryption codes, Paula? | 发生了爆炸 你还记得密钥代码吗 宝拉 |
[11:04] | You’re the only one who has ’em. | 你是唯一知道的人 |
[11:09] | – Stay with us, Paula. – Paula. | -坚持住 宝拉 -宝拉 |
[11:11] | You were transferring files out to NSA. Do you remember that? | 你当时正在把文件传给国安局 还记得吗 |
[11:16] | – Yeah. -Yeah, well, The transfer didn’t complete. | -是的 -传输并没有完成 |
[11:20] | They didn’t have the source decryption key. | 他们没有收到资源密钥代码 |
[11:25] | – The source? – Yeah, the source key. That’s right. | -资源 -是的 资源密钥 |
[11:28] | Normally you send it in a separate packet, | 平时你都会分开发送 |
[11:30] | but the router was destroyed. | 但是路由器被摧毁了 |
[11:32] | Did you make a copy of the source key before you sent it? | 你在传送之前有备份吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:41] | What is it? Do you remember? | 是什么 你还记得吗 |
[11:44] | Subvolume. | 分卷轴 |
[11:50] | – Which volume? – Which volume? Which one? | -哪一卷 -哪一卷 哪卷 |
[11:53] | Paula? Stay with us. Which one? | 宝拉 清醒一下 哪一卷 |
[11:56] | Paula, your disk is partitioned in over 50 volumes. | 宝拉 你的磁盘有超过50个分区 |
[11:59] | Do you remember which one? | 你还记得是哪个吗 |
[12:09] | Etudes. | 练习曲 |
[12:10] | Etudes. | 练习曲 |
[12:18] | Hang in there, sweetie. | 撑住 亲爱的 |
[12:23] | – That’s it. That’s it. – Great. | -找到了 找到了 -太好了 |
[12:26] | Hey, you did good. | 你做得很好 |
[12:28] | What you just did is gonna save a lot of lives today. | 你刚刚拯救了很多人的性命 |
[12:31] | – Let’s get her to hospital now. – Move! Let’s go. | -现在送她去医院 -走 出发 |
[12:40] | She’s in VTAC. | 她室性心动过速了 |
[12:44] | Everybody ready? Charge. | 都准备好了吗 充电 |
[12:47] | – Full charge, 360. – Clear. | -充满电 360焦 -松手 |
[12:51] | Nothing. Charging at 300. | 没反应 充到300焦 |
[12:54] | – My charge. – Your charge. | -我充 -你充 |
[12:55] | Clear. | 松手 |
[12:58] | – No rhythm. – Flatline. | -没有心跳 -心电图平线 |
[13:04] | She’s gone. | 病人死亡 |
[13:43] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[13:44] | – You got it? You sure? – Yeah. | -你来 你行吗 -行 |
[13:51] | So, how d’you like the house? | 你觉得房子怎么样 |
[13:53] | – You knew about it? – Of course. | -你早就知道 -当然 |
[13:55] | Why do you think I insisted you go with him? | 不然我为什么一定要你和他一起去 |
[13:58] | Dad, it’s not that I think Reza doesn’t love Marie. | 爸 我不是说雷扎不爱玛丽 |
[14:01] | I just think if he’s doing things that are illegal… | 我只是觉得要是他在干什么非法的勾当 |
[14:02] | Honey, you don’t know that. | 宝贝 你不能确定 |
[14:04] | I know Ralph Burton found a transaction | 但我确定拉尔夫·波顿在公司记录里 |
[14:06] | in the company records that link him to a known terrorist. | 发现了一笔他和一名已知恐怖分子之间的交易 |
[14:09] | Ralph Burton is a PI. | 拉尔夫·波顿是名私家侦探 |
[14:13] | I mean, he could probably connect me to the Manson Family | 他甚至可以把我和曼森家族联系起来 |
[14:16] | – if he looked hard enough. – Yeah. | -如果他想的话 -好吧 |
[14:20] | Did they straighten out that business about lunch? | 他们解决午餐的那个问题了吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Another crisis averted. | 解决了 又避免了一场危机 |
[14:26] | – Who’s this? – Hello, sir. | -这是谁 -你好 先生 |
[14:28] | I’m Tony Almeida from Los Angeles CTU. | 我是洛杉矶反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[14:31] | – This is Agent Richards. – CTU. What… what is CTU? | -这是理查兹探员 -反恐组 是什么 |
[14:34] | Counter Terrorist Unit. | 反恐组 |
[14:37] | I’m looking for a Reza Naiyeer. | 我找雷扎·纳耶尔 |
[14:40] | What’s this all about? | 是什么事 |
[14:42] | It’s a government matter, ma’am. | 是政府事务 女士 |
[14:44] | A government matter? | 政府事务 |
[14:46] | I just need to ask a few questions to Mr. Naiyeer. | 我只想问纳耶尔先生几个问题 |
[14:49] | Mr. Almeida, right? | 是阿尔梅达先生吧 |
[14:51] | My daughter hired a private investigator | 我女儿雇了一位私家侦探 |
[14:53] | to do a background check on Reza. | 对雷扎进行背景调查 |
[14:56] | It’s all been cleared up. | 都没问题 |
[14:57] | Actually, Dad, it hasn’t all been cleared up. | 爸 其实不是都没问题 |
[15:02] | Can this wait? You see, | 这能等等吗 你也看到了 |
[15:04] | today is my other daughter Marie’s wedding. | 今天是我另一个女儿玛丽的婚礼 |
[15:07] | She’s getting married to Reza. | 她和雷扎的婚礼 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry for the bad timing, Mr. Warner. | 我很抱歉在这个时候打扰 华纳先生 |
[15:13] | But no. This can’t wait. | 但不行 这事不能等 |
[15:17] | I’m authorised to interrogate Mr. Naiyeer. | 我受权审问纳耶尔先生 |
[15:20] | Are you gonna take me to him, or I have to find him myself? | 你是打算带我去见他呢 还是让我自己找 |
[15:26] | Kate, go find Reza. | 凯特 去叫雷扎过来 |
[15:36] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[15:37] | All I can tell you is that I’m part of an investigation | 我只能告诉你我正参与一项 |
[15:39] | involving national security. | 涉及国家安全的调查 |
[15:42] | I’m hoping Mr. Naiyeer can assist me. | 我希望纳耶尔先生能协助我调查 |
[15:48] | Hi, Kate. | 凯特 |
[16:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:02] | There’s a man here who needs to talk to you. | 外面有个人想跟你谈谈 |
[16:05] | Who is he? | 什么人 |
[16:07] | He’s from the government. | 他是政府的人 |
[16:13] | The government? | 政府的人 |
[16:14] | A counter-terrorism agency? | 一个反恐机构 |
[16:20] | – What are you talking about? – That’s all I know. | -你在说什么 -我只知道这么多 |
[16:30] | What’s this about, Kate? | 到底怎么回事 凯特 |
[16:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:38] | Marie’s in her room adjusting her dress. | 玛丽还在她房间里调整礼服 |
[16:42] | Just make sure she doesn’t find out about this. | 确保她不知道这事 |
[16:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:56] | – Reza Naiyeer? – Yes. | -雷扎·纳耶尔 -我是 |
[16:58] | I’m Agent Richards. Right this way. | 我是理查兹探员 这边请 |
[17:06] | Oh! What is that? | 这是什么 |
[17:08] | – Some lunch for you. – Can you put it there? | -给你的午餐 -能放那边吗 |
[17:10] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[17:17] | I want you to know that since | 我想告诉您 |
[17:19] | your conversation with the prime minister this morning, | 您今早和我国首相谈话之后 |
[17:23] | we have taken four suspected members of Second Wave into custody, | 我们已经逮捕了四名疑似”第二波”成员 |
[17:29] | and we have begun interrogations. | 我们也已经开始审讯他们了 |
[17:31] | What have you learned? | 有什么发现吗 |
[17:33] | We are still questioning them. | 我们还在讯问当中 |
[17:36] | As a ranking security officer, I assure you, | 作为高级情报官员 我向您保证 |
[17:39] | we are doing everything possible to | 我们正在竭尽全力 |
[17:41] | clamp down on this kind of activity. | 镇压此类活动 |
[17:42] | These satellite photos were taken over your country an hour ago. | 这些是一小时前在贵国拍摄的卫星图像 |
[17:54] | Doesn’t look like too much of a clampdown to me. | 在我看来不像是镇压啊 |
[18:00] | We don’t have the resources that you do, | 我们的资源不如贵国 |
[18:02] | and surely even you can’t tell me | 而且即使是你们 |
[18:04] | that you are aware of every single | 也无法保证你们清楚 |
[18:06] | paramilitary compound currently operating in the US. | 目前美国境内所有在运行的准军事基地吧 |
[18:12] | If this bomb goes off, Mr. President, | 总统先生 如果炸弹爆炸 |
[18:16] | and you don’t believe that we did everything possible to stop it, | 而您不相信我们尽全力去阻止了 |
[18:20] | there will be heavy repercussions for my country. | 我的国家将会受到猛烈反击 |
[18:24] | You have already made it quite clear that | 您已经清楚地表明了 |
[18:26] | you will have no choice but to retaliate against us. | 您除了报复我们之外将别无选择 |
[18:32] | We want to help. | 我们想要帮忙 |
[18:37] | What do you propose? | 你们有什么建议 |
[18:39] | A mutual exchange of intelligence. | 情报互换 |
[18:45] | What kind of exchange? | 什么样的互换 |
[18:47] | We need access to your files on Second Wave. | 我们需要贵国关于”第二波”的档案的权限 |
[18:50] | – Our files? – Yes. | -我们的档案 -是的 |
[18:52] | Anything that pertains to suspected terrorism in our country. | 任何与我国境内疑似恐怖活动有关的情报 |
[18:56] | I’m not sure how much intel is | 我不太确定目前 |
[18:58] | in our interest to share with you at this time. | 我愿意与你们共享多少情报 |
[19:01] | I understand your reservations, Mr. President. | 我能理解您的顾虑 总统先生 |
[19:04] | But be assured, | 但请相信 |
[19:07] | We want to prevent this… incident. | 我们想阻止这个…事件的发生 |
[19:10] | We are prepared for an exchange in both directions. | 我们愿意双向交换情报 |
[19:15] | We are willing to open up our files to you as well. | 我们很乐意将我们的文件也对你们开放 |
[19:21] | – I’ll have to think about this, Mr. Ambassador. – Of course. | -我需要考虑一下 大使先生 -当然 |
[19:25] | We prepared a room for you. | 我们为你们准备了一个房间 |
[19:27] | You’ll have our answer shortly. | 我们会尽快给你们回复 |
[19:28] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[19:30] | – Mr. Ambassador. – Mr. Stanton. | -大使先生 -斯坦顿先生 |
[19:38] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生们 |
[19:44] | We can’t give them this information, sir. | 我们不能给他们这些情报 先生 |
[19:46] | Explain. What’s the downside? | 解释一下 有什么坏处 |
[19:49] | We have agents in their country, right now. | 此时此刻我们就有特工在他们国家境内 |
[19:52] | – Those files would expose their identities. – Fine. | -这些文件会暴露他们的身份 -好吧 |
[19:56] | Go through the files, | 检查一遍这些文件 |
[19:57] | take out anything that would jeopardise our people. | 把所有可能危及我们的人的内容都删掉 |
[20:00] | It’s a dangerous precedent. | 这会是一个危险的先例 |
[20:02] | We can’t worry about precedent, not today. | 我们不该担心先例的问题 至少今天不行 |
[20:04] | Not under the threat of nuclear attack. | 今天我们面临着核武袭击的威胁 |
[20:11] | I guess my point is… I don’t trust the ambassador. | 我想表达的是 我不信任大使 |
[20:19] | And we can’t ignore the possibility | 而且我们不能忽视一点 |
[20:21] | that his country is supporting Second Wave. | 他的国家可能在支持”第二波” |
[20:27] | Lynne, what do you think? | 林恩 你觉得呢 |
[20:34] | I agree with Roger. I think it’s too risky. | 我同意罗杰的看法 太冒险了 |
[20:50] | – Yeah. – Dad, it’s me. | -喂 -爸 是我 |
[20:52] | Kim, are you all right? | 金 你没事吧 |
[20:54] | I’m OK. What about you? | 我没事 你怎么样 |
[20:56] | Were you at CTU when the bomb went off? | 炸弹爆炸的时候你在反恐组吗 |
[20:58] | No, honey, I’m fine. | 不在 宝贝 我没事 |
[20:59] | Are you on your way to Aunt Carol’s? | 你在去卡罗尔姨妈家的路上吗 |
[21:01] | I haven’t left yet. What is going on? | 我还没走呢 发生什么了 |
[21:03] | – You sounded weird on the phone. – It doesn’t matter. | -你听起来好奇怪 -发生了什么不重要 |
[21:05] | You have to go to Aunt Carol’s right away. | 你得马上去卡罗尔姨妈家 |
[21:07] | I can’t. That’s why I’m calling. | 我去不了 我打给你就是要说这个 |
[21:08] | – Why? What’s wrong? – It’s Megan. | -为什么 怎么了 -是梅根 |
[21:10] | Her dad freaked out this morning and hit her. | 她爸爸今天早上发癫了 打了她 |
[21:12] | I’m at the hospital right now. | 我现在在医院 |
[21:14] | Sweetheart, I’m sorry but you’re gonna have to let that go. | 宝贝我很抱歉 但你不能再管这件事了 |
[21:16] | It’s not safe in Los Angeles today. | 洛杉矶今天不安全 |
[21:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:21] | Something bad’s gonna happen. Sweetheart, just trust me. | 会有不好的事情发生 宝贝 相信我 |
[21:23] | Dad, tell me. | 爸 告诉我 |
[21:29] | Sweetheart, there’s a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles. | 宝贝 洛杉矶有一颗核弹 |
[21:31] | It might go off today. | 可能会在今天爆炸 |
[21:35] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:38] | All right. I’ll leave, but I… | 好吧 我会走的 但是… |
[21:41] | No buts, Kim. Go. Now. | 不要但是了 金 现在就走 |
[21:44] | What about you dad? Are you gonna meet me at Aunt Carol’s? | 那爸爸你呢 你会来卡罗尔姨妈家找我吗 |
[21:46] | Yes. As soon as I’m finished here at CTU I’ll be right there. OK? | 会的 我在反恐组的事情做完就去找你好吗 |
[21:49] | – All right. – Kim? | -好 -金 |
[21:52] | Don’t tell anybody about this, OK? We can’t start a panic. | 这件事不要告诉任何人 我们不能制造恐慌 |
[21:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[21:57] | – Call me as soon as you get there. – OK. | -你到了马上给我打电话 -好的 |
[22:01] | Dad, I love you. | 爸 我爱你 |
[22:05] | I love you too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[22:08] | – Now go. – OK. | -走吧 -好 |
[22:36] | George want me to find out if there’s anything I can do to help. | 乔治让我来看看我有什么能帮到你的 |
[22:38] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:41] | I could fill out that boilerplate stuff for you. | 我可以帮你搞定这些繁文缛节的 |
[22:43] | Michelle, I know that George wants me out of here. | 米歇尔 我知道乔治不想让我待在这里 |
[22:46] | Take my advice. Don’t get caught in the middle. | 听我一句劝 不要让自己夹在中间 |
[24:14] | Hello, Nina. | 你好 尼娜 |
[24:32] | So you weren’t just working for the Drazens. | 所以你不单单在为德拉任他们工作 |
[24:35] | Selling information to anybody who’d buy it. | 你把情报卖给所有想买的人 |
[24:38] | Presidential assassins, terrorists, didn’t matter. | 刺杀总统 恐怖分子 什么都可以 |
[24:46] | What do you know about this nuclear bomb? | 你对核弹这事知道多少 |
[24:53] | Here are the terms, George. They’re nonnegotiable. | 以下是我的条件 乔治 没得谈 |
[24:58] | I’ll give up my contacts, my background material, all my intel. | 我供出我的联络人 背景材料 所有情报 |
[25:04] | I’ll work with whoever you want, here or in the field. | 我会跟你指定的任何人合作 在这或者外面 |
[25:07] | For that, I want a full presidential pardon, | 条件是 我要总统的完全赦免 |
[25:10] | third party certification, guaranteed in writing. | 第三方认证 书面保证 |
[25:13] | It’s not gonna fly. | 不可能 |
[25:16] | Then take me back. | 那就押我回去 |
[25:20] | You’re not buying a used car here. | 你不是在买二手车 |
[25:23] | You have to deal within the confines of reality. | 你需要面对现实的钳制 |
[25:26] | You’re not gonna get anything unless you produce results. | 你要是给不出结果 什么都得不到 |
[25:29] | It’s in my interest to produce results. | 给出结果也对我好 |
[25:58] | Is this working? | 这能用吗 |
[26:00] | Then put me through to Chappelle at Division. | 给我接分局的查普尔 |
[26:04] | Is she gonna help? | 她愿意合作吗 |
[26:06] | Finish your debrief, and go. | 做完你的汇报 然后就走 |
[26:10] | Ryan, it’s me. | 莱恩 是我 |
[26:12] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:15] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[26:23] | So, as chief financial officer, | 作为首席财务官 |
[26:26] | you oversee all the money | 你负责监管 |
[26:27] | that comes in and out of the company, is that right? | 公司所有的资金进出 是吗 |
[26:29] | Right. And in case you hadn’t noticed, | 是 还有 以防你没有发现 |
[26:34] | I’m getting married today, | 我今天结婚 |
[26:35] | so if we could just do this another time I’d appreciate it. | 所以如果我们能换个时间我会很感激的 |
[26:37] | Could you sit down, please? We’re not done. Sit down. | 你能坐下吗 我们还没结束 坐下 |
[26:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:56] | Why don’t you tell me about Syed Ali? | 要不跟我说说赛伊德·阿里吧 |
[26:58] | I told you before, I do not know a Syed Ali. | 我说过了 我不认识什么赛伊德·阿里 |
[27:01] | You don’t? | 不认识 |
[27:03] | Then how do you explain the fact | 那你怎么解释 |
[27:05] | that his name is in your personal computer files? | 他的名字出现在了你的个人电脑文件里 |
[27:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:25] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[27:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | Why don’t we start again? | 要不我们从头再来一次 |
[27:42] | Where’s Marie? | 玛丽在哪 |
[27:43] | She’s still in her room, working on the dress. | 还在她房间里准备礼服 |
[27:47] | How much longer is he gonna be in there with Reza? | 他还要和雷扎在里面待多久 |
[27:49] | Sorry, sir, I don’t know. | 抱歉 先生 我不知道 |
[27:52] | Dad, she’s gonna find out the second she walks out of the room. | 爸 她一踏出房门就会发现的 |
[27:57] | Are we gonna be able to go through with this? | 我们还能办下去吗 |
[28:00] | – What do you mean? – The wedding. | -什么意思 -婚礼 |
[28:03] | Dad, it’s in less than six hours. | 爸 只剩不到六个小时了 |
[28:05] | No one’s cancelling anything. | 什么都不要取消 |
[28:09] | Just… make sure Marie stays away from these people, OK? | 只要保证玛丽远离这些人就好 好吗 |
[28:16] | Roger, I want you to monitor how they use our intel. | 罗杰 我要你监控他们如何使用我们的信息 |
[28:21] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[28:25] | We’ve flagged the restricted topics, so… | 我们对受限话题做了标记 所以… |
[28:27] | It should be a one-way dialogue. | 这应该是单方对话 |
[28:32] | Mr. President, it’s Ryan Chappelle, Division Los Angeles. | 总统先生 洛杉矶分局莱恩·查普尔的电话 |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Yes, Ryan. | 是我 莱恩 |
[28:38] | Mr. President,I have an update on Nina Myers. | 总统先生 我有尼娜·迈尔斯的最新情况 |
[28:40] | She’s demanding a full presidential pardon. | 她要求得到总统的正式特赦 |
[28:50] | Here’s my debrief. It’s finished. | 这是我的汇报 完事了 |
[28:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | I am supposed to get you outta here. | 我应该带你离开这里的 |
[29:14] | That’s not gonna happen, is it? | 但你想留下来 对吗 |
[29:20] | It’s the first time I’ve seen her since… | 这是我首次见到她 自从… |
[29:28] | Why are you doing this to yourself, Jack? | 你为何这么折磨自己 杰克 |
[29:31] | Mason’s right. You should get out of here. | 梅森说得对 你应该离开这里 |
[29:40] | – Michelle Dessler. – Is Jack Bauer there? | -米歇尔·德斯勒 -杰克·鲍尔在吗 |
[29:42] | Yes, he is. Hold on. Jack. | 他在 稍等 杰克 |
[29:48] | Jack. It’s for you. | 杰克 你的电话 |
[29:54] | – Yeah? – Jack Bauer? | -你好 -杰克·鲍尔吗 |
[29:56] | – Yes. – Mr. Bauer, hold one moment for the President. | -是我 -鲍尔先生 总统马上和你通话 |
[30:02] | – Jack? – Mr. President. | -杰克 -总统先生 |
[30:04] | I want to thank you for your good work this morning. | 我想对你今早出色的工作提出赞赏 |
[30:08] | Yes, sir. | 多谢夸奖 |
[30:10] | Jake, there’s something else, | 杰克 还有一件事 |
[30:12] | and I want you to hear it from me personally. | 我想亲口告诉你 |
[30:14] | About Nina Myers. | 有关尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna have to grant her a shadow asylum. | 我要为她提供隐匿庇护 |
[30:27] | That sounds like a pardon, sir. | 你要赦免她吗 先生 |
[30:30] | It is. | 是的 |
[30:32] | But only a couple of people will ever know about it. | 但是只有少数人知情 |
[30:37] | She’ll be deported to another country. | 她会被送到其他国家 |
[30:41] | Jack, I know how difficult this must be for you to hear. | 杰克 我知道这个消息对你来说很难接受 |
[30:45] | It was a painful decision. | 这也是无奈之举 |
[30:47] | But as you know, she has information | 但你也知道 她口中有能 |
[30:49] | that can help us find this bomb. | 帮我们找到炸弹的线索 |
[30:54] | I wish there was another way. | 我也希望还有其他办法 |
[30:58] | So do I, sir. | 我也是 先生 |
[31:02] | Let’s just get through this day. | 让我们熬过这一天吧 |
[31:04] | Eventually we’ll make it right. | 最终我们能拨乱反正 |
[31:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[31:10] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[31:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:35] | You’re gonna let her go. | 你们得放了她 |
[32:00] | – Hello? – I’ve been trying to reach you. | -你好 -我一直在找你 |
[32:03] | I had my cell off. We’re recording. | 我关机了 在录音呢 |
[32:05] | – I need you. – I really need you, too. | -我需要你 -我也需要你 |
[32:09] | Quit it, Miguel. I’m in trouble. | 打住 米格尔 我有麻烦了 |
[32:11] | What happened? Are you OK? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[32:12] | No, no, no. It’s not me, it’s Megan. | 不 不 不是我 是梅根 |
[32:14] | You have to come help me. | 你得来帮我才行 |
[32:16] | Help you do what? What’s goin’ on? | 要怎么帮你 发生了什么 |
[32:18] | I can’t explain it over the phone. | 电话里说不清楚 |
[32:19] | Just get over here, please. I really need you. | 你赶快过来好吗 我真的需要你 |
[32:24] | Kim, I have a whole studio full of people here. | 金 录音棚还有一堆人等着呢 |
[32:26] | You just have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[32:27] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. Miguel? | 不是事出紧急我也不会找你 米格尔 |
[32:33] | OK. Where are you? | 好吧 你在哪儿 |
[33:07] | President Palmer told me he had to take a deal with Nina. | 帕尔默总统告诉我他和妮娜做了笔交易 |
[33:11] | I want the case. I know how she thinks. | 我要接手此事 我了解她的心思 |
[33:14] | – Really? – Yes, and you know it. | -真的吗 -没错 你也知道 |
[33:19] | I’m not talking to you, Jack. | 我不要和你说话 |
[33:23] | Because you’re not here right now. | 因为你不在这里 |
[33:34] | – Good. Set up here, have it ready to go. – OK. | -好 架在这 把它弄好 -好的 |
[33:37] | – Did you find it yet? – There’s no plus-five here. | -你找到了吗 -没有这种接口 |
[33:40] | Try the DC lines in the phone circuits. | 试试电话线路中的直流电路 |
[33:44] | Great, great. Skip the virus cycle. | 有了 有了 跳过病毒扫描 |
[33:46] | Just get these all online. | 只要把这些连上网就行 |
[33:50] | Michelle, i need you get me Mason’s log-in sheets at last 12 hours. | 米歇尔 我需要梅森过去12小时的登录表 |
[33:53] | I need to know everywhere he’s been. | 我想知道他都去过哪儿 |
[33:54] | Jake, you’re not cleared for that. | 杰克 你没权知道这种信息 |
[33:56] | Then clear me for it. | 那就授权给我 |
[33:57] | I’m right in the middle of this thing. You know where the stakes are. | 我被卷入其中 你应该清楚轻重缓急 |
[34:00] | What does it have to do with George? | 这和乔治有什么关系 |
[34:01] | I need to make sure he’s fit to run CTU. | 我想知道他是否能胜任管理反恐组的职务 |
[34:04] | – Fit? – I think something’s happened to him. | -胜任 -我觉得他不对劲 |
[34:08] | Believe it or not, I used to run this place. | 不管你怎么看 我之前管理过这个地方 |
[34:09] | I know what I’m doing. I wanna help him. | 我知道自己在干什么 我想帮他 |
[34:13] | Please. Get me those log-in sheets. | 拜托 把登录表给我 |
[34:22] | Can you let me know when it’s done, Cori? | 弄好了能告诉我一声吗 科里 |
[34:24] | – I will. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[34:26] | – Hi, Cori. – Hi. | -你好 科里 -你好 |
[34:29] | I’m starved, but I don’t want to eat anything. | 我饿死了 但我不想吃东西 |
[34:32] | – Why not? – Because the dress fits perfectly right now. | -为什么 -因为婚纱的尺寸正合适 |
[34:37] | – Marie… – Yeah? | -玛丽 -怎么了 |
[34:40] | There’s been a little bit problem. | 有点小问题 |
[34:42] | Of course there’s a problem. It’s a wedding. | 这很正常 婚礼嘛 |
[34:44] | – It’s about Reza. – Oh. Is he backing out? | -是关于雷扎的 -是吗 他反悔了 |
[34:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:52] | Where’s Reza? | 雷扎哪儿去了 |
[34:54] | He’s in the dining room. | 他在餐厅 |
[34:57] | Marie? | 玛丽 |
[35:02] | – Who are you? – I’m Agent Richards, | -你是谁 -我是理查兹探员 |
[35:05] | CTU Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶反恐组 |
[35:06] | Reza’s in the room talking to another agent. | 雷扎在房间里和另一个探员在说话 |
[35:09] | What for? What does he want with Reza? | 为什么 他想从雷扎那知道什么 |
[35:14] | – Dad? – Marie, um… | -爸爸 -玛丽… |
[35:17] | I wanna see Reza. | 我要见雷扎 |
[35:18] | Sorry, ma’am. I can’t let you in this time. | 抱歉 女士 你这会不能进去 |
[35:20] | This is our house! I want you out of here, now! | 这是我们的家 你马上给我出去 |
[35:27] | Kate, do you know what’s going on? | 凯特 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[35:30] | Marie, I want you to come with me. | 玛丽 跟我来好吗 |
[35:31] | – Why? – Please. | -为什么 -求你了 |
[35:39] | This whole thing started with me. | 这件事因我而起 |
[35:42] | Please try and understand. | 请你谅解 |
[35:44] | I saw something in the company books that didn’t check out, | 我在公司账本上发现一些可疑的信息 |
[35:48] | so I hired a private investigator to check up on Reza. | 所以我雇了私家侦探来调查雷扎 |
[35:51] | – You what?! – Private investigator came across the name | -你干了什么 -他偶然发现 |
[35:54] | of a man Reza’s had dealings with. | 一个叫雷扎的事 |
[35:56] | A man involved in terrorist activities. | 这个男人涉嫌恐怖活动 |
[35:59] | – What?! – I did it for you, Marie. | -什么 -我是为你着想 玛丽 |
[36:02] | – To protect you. – Protect me? | -为了保护你 -保护我 |
[36:06] | All this time, you’ve been checking up on Reza behind our backs? | 这段时间 你一直背着我们调查雷扎 |
[36:11] | These people found out something about Reza, about his past. | 这些人发现了雷扎的事 他的过往 |
[36:15] | If he’s keeping something from you, wouldn’t you rather know about it now? | 如果他有事瞒着你 你难道不想知道吗 |
[36:18] | What business is it of yours? This is my life. | 这和你有什么关系 这是我的生活 |
[36:22] | How dare you interfere with it like this! | 你怎么能这样肆无忌惮地介入 |
[36:24] | It’s my wedding day! | 今天是我的大喜之日 |
[36:26] | Hiring a private investigator? | 雇私家侦探 |
[36:28] | That’s insane, Kate. Insane. | 不可思议 凯特 难以置信 |
[36:31] | Marie, just calm down, OK? | 玛丽 冷静点 好吗 |
[36:33] | These men are gonna be outta here in a few minutes. All right? | 这些人过几分钟就会出来 好吗 |
[36:38] | It’s just a big misunderstanding. OK? | 这只是个天大的误会 对吗 |
[36:41] | Let’s try to remember that we’re a family. | 只要记得我们是一家人 |
[36:46] | Not any more. I don’t want you at the wedding. | 不再是了 我不想让你出席婚礼 |
[36:48] | – No, Marie. Come on – No, dad | -别这样 玛丽 -不 爸 |
[36:49] | It is unacceptable that she did this without telling me. | 我不能接受她背着我这么做 |
[36:52] | Marie, I’m sorry. | 玛丽 我很抱歉 |
[36:55] | It was wrong of me not to tell you first. | 我没早告诉你是我不对 |
[37:02] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[37:07] | – Now get out of here. – No. | -现在给我出去 -不 |
[37:10] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[37:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:38] | Miguel, where’s the car? | 米格尔 车在哪儿 |
[37:40] | I let Rob take it. Why? | 罗布开走了 怎么了 |
[37:41] | – We need it. – We’ll take a cab. | -我们需要车 -我们打车就行 |
[37:44] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[37:47] | Kim, what’s goin’ on? | 金 怎么回事 |
[37:49] | – We need to get Megan out of here. – What happened? | -我们得带梅根离开这里 -发生了什么 |
[37:52] | Gary threw her to the ground. She hit her head. | 加里把她推到地上 撞到了脑袋 |
[37:54] | The doctors think there’s evidence of other things, too. | 医生认为还有其他证据 |
[37:58] | – Did you talk to the police? – I can’t. | -你和警察谈过了吗 -没有 |
[38:01] | He threatened to arrest me for kidnapping if I said anything. | 他威胁若我说出去就告我绑架 |
[38:04] | – Kidnapping? – I took her out of the house. I had to. | -绑架 -我不得不把她从家里带出来 |
[38:09] | Look, she’s safe as long as she’s here at the hospital. | 听着 她只要待在医院就挺安全的 |
[38:12] | – You need to talk to Carla. – It’s too late for that. | -你得和卡拉谈谈 -已经晚了 |
[38:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[38:19] | You know that building that blew up today? | 你知道今天发生爆炸的那栋楼吗 |
[38:22] | My father used to work there. | 我爸之前在那里工作过 |
[38:24] | They go after terrorists. | 他们打击恐怖分子 |
[38:26] | I talked to him a half-hour ago. | 我半小时前和他通过话 |
[38:27] | He seems to think that we need to | 他似乎觉得我们应该 |
[38:28] | get out of LA as soon as possible. | 尽快离开洛杉矶 |
[38:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:38] | He said there was a nuclear bomb in the city. | 他说市里面有枚核弹 |
[38:43] | And he thinks it’s gonna go off today. | 他觉得今天就会爆炸 |
[38:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[38:50] | – You believe him? – Yeah, I believe him. | -你相信他的话吗 -没错 我相信 |
[38:57] | – Then let’s get outta here. – No, we can’t. Not without Megan. | -那我们赶快走吧 -不行 得带上梅根 |
[39:20] | What are you doing in my office? | 你在我办公室干什么 |
[39:23] | How long did they give you? | 你还能活多久 |
[39:26] | George. I know you were exposed to high levels | 乔治 我知道你今早在帕诺拉玛市 |
[39:28] | of radioactive materials in Panorama City today. | 暴露在高放射性的物质中 |
[39:33] | – How’d you figure that out? – Your anti-nausea medication. | -你是怎么知道的 -你的止吐药 |
[39:36] | It’s for radiation sickness. | 是治辐射病的 |
[39:39] | I checked the logs, I made a few calls. | 我查过记录了 打了几个电话 |
[39:42] | – You inhaled Plutonium, George. – So? | -你吸入了钚 乔治 -所以呢 |
[39:45] | So I’m not the only person who shouldn’t be here today. | 所以今天我们两都不适合待在这里 |
[40:00] | How long do you have? | 你还有多长时间 |
[40:04] | I’ll probably be dead by this time tomorrow. | 我可能挺不过明天这个时间 |
[40:07] | Why? What’s it to you? | 怎么了 和你有什么关系 |
[40:11] | I wanna know what your plans are for Nina. | 我想知道你要怎么应对妮娜 |
[40:16] | Soon as we get a signature from Palmer | 只要我们拿到帕尔默的签字 |
[40:17] | she’ll tell us everything she knows. | 她就会和盘托出 |
[40:19] | – Who’s gonna be the handler? – O’Neil. | -谁来处理 -奥尼尔 |
[40:21] | Forget about O’Neil. I wanna do it. | 奥尼尔就算了 让我来吧 |
[40:25] | I’m dying, Jack. I’m not crazy. | 我是要死了 杰克 但我没疯 |
[40:27] | You and Nina together is a recipe for disaster. | 你和妮娜在一起只会制造混乱 |
[40:29] | Maybe, but if you don’t do this, | 或许会这样 但如果你不这么做 |
[40:31] | I’ll tell District about your condition. | 我就把你的情况告诉局里面 |
[40:33] | You’ll be replaced within minutes. | 分分钟让你走人 |
[40:35] | George, we want the same thing. | 乔治 我们目标一致 |
[40:36] | We want to finish this job and find the bomb. | 我们都想完成任务找到炸弹 |
[40:39] | Let me do it. | 你就同意了吧 |
[40:44] | Go ahead. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:02] | The ambassador’s chopper just took off. | 大使的直升机刚刚起飞 |
[41:05] | As soon as he gets on his plane, | 只要他一到地方 |
[41:07] | he and Salim will conference with the Prime Minister. | 他和萨利姆会和总理通话 |
[41:10] | How soon can we expect the intelligence reports? | 多久能拿到情报信息 |
[41:13] | Within the hour. And then | 一小时内 然后 |
[41:14] | there’ll be updates every 30 minutes after that. | 之后每30分钟汇报一次 |
[41:17] | OK. You’d better set up a call with the Joint Chiefs. | 好的 你最好给参谋长联席会议打个电话 |
[41:20] | I have a feeling they’re not gonna be happy | 我有预感他们不会喜欢 |
[41:22] | about the information exchange. We will have to talk them through it. | 信息交换 我们得说服他们 |
[41:25] | Right away, sir. | 马上办 先生 |
[41:28] | Mr. President, take a look at this. | 总统先生 看一眼这个 |
[41:30] | Internal feed from Fox News. | 福克斯新闻的内部消息 |
[41:33] | The press conference was scheduled for… | 记者招待会预计… |
[41:37] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:38] | Pull up. Did you see that? | 抬高点 看见了吗 |
[41:41] | – Just moments ago… – Where is this, Los Angeles? | -就在刚刚… -在哪儿 洛杉矶吗 |
[41:44] | – No, sir. It’s right here. – …broke up in midair… | -不 先生 就在这 -半空中… |
[41:49] | – I don’t understand. – It’s the ambassador’s chopper. | -我不懂 -这是大使的直升机 |
[41:54] | It crashed just after takeoff. | 刚起飞就坠落了 |
[41:56] | smoke billowing from the area behind me. | 我身后浓烟滚滚 |
[42:00] | I have no information at this time | 我此刻无法得知 |
[42:02] | as to who may have been on the helicopter… | 谁在直升机里面… |
[42:04] | First indications are there are no survivors. | 最初迹象表明并无生还者 |
[42:09] | seemed to explode. | 似乎是爆炸了 |
[42:11] | Again, all I know is at the time, | 重申 我现在只知道 |
[42:13] | the helicopter, apparently a military helicopter… | 直升机 一架军用直升机 |
[42:27] | Stop treating me like a criminal! | 别把我当犯人看待 |
[42:37] | The surveillance is all hooked up | 审讯室的监视器 |
[42:38] | in the interrogation room, Michelle. | 已经全部接通 米歇尔 |
[42:41] | – I’m gonna have to get back to you. – All right. | -我会再给你回话的 -好的 |