时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Reza’s parents are here. – Where is Reza? | -雷扎的父母来了 -雷扎在哪里 |
[00:17] | Men from the government are here talking to him. | 有几个政府的人来找他谈话 |
[00:19] | Who wired that money into Syed Ali’s accounts? | 是谁把钱转到赛伊德·阿里的账户的 |
[00:22] | Bob Warner, Marie’s father. | 鲍勃·华纳 玛丽的父亲 |
[00:26] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我走吧 |
[00:28] | – What did you tell them? – The truth. | -你和他们说了什么 -实话 |
[00:31] | How did you get in here without my authorization? | 没有我的授权你是怎么进来的 |
[00:33] | – I need to talk to you. – You’re not my wife anymore. | -我需要和你谈谈 -你不再是我妻子了 |
[00:36] | – It’s not about us. – Then what? | -不是我们的事 -那是什么 |
[00:39] | There are members of your own administration allying against you. | 你的政府内部有人联合起来反对你 |
[00:43] | That’s why I came here today. | 这就是我今天来的原因 |
[00:45] | Megan, I need to get you out of here, | 梅根 我要带你离开这里 |
[00:47] | because I want you to be safe. | 我希望你安全 |
[00:49] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好的 -来 |
[00:50] | I called all the departments. Your daughter is not with them. | 我们给科室都打了电话 都没有看到你女儿 |
[00:53] | Then where the hell is she? | 那她还会在哪里 |
[00:55] | Give her to me, Kim. | 把她交给我 金 |
[01:00] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[01:02] | – Get his car keys. – Nina killed your wife. | -去拿他的车钥匙 -尼娜杀了你妻子 |
[01:06] | I don’t want you anywhere near her. | 我不希望你靠近她 |
[01:07] | My goal is the same as yours, to stop this bomb. | 我的目的和你一样 阻止炸弹 |
[01:10] | Who is the man at Visalia? | 在维萨利亚的那个人是谁 |
[01:12] | The man at Visalia is Mamud Faheen. | 在维萨利亚的是马穆·法海因 |
[01:14] | He’s the only one who knows where the bomb is. | 只有他知道炸弹在哪里 |
[01:17] | The team’s assembled in Visalia. | 小队在维萨利亚集结 |
[01:18] | We’ll have tactical and field units. | 会有实战和外勤部队 |
[01:20] | – Jack– – It’s all right, Ed. It’s all right. Just take it easy. | -杰克 -没事的 艾德 放松点 |
[02:01] | Move. | 下来 |
[02:06] | Jack drugged Miller to get me alone. Tell Mason. | 杰克给米勒下药好跟我独处 告诉梅森 |
[02:10] | – Is he in the van? – Yeah. | -他在车里吗 -是的 |
[02:12] | He’s going to come to in about 20 minutes. | 他大约二十分钟左右会醒 |
[02:14] | He’ll have a bit of a headache. | 会有点头疼 |
[02:16] | Here’s the command authority. | 这是授权文件 |
[02:17] | I owe you, Doug. Thank you. | 我欠你人情 道格 谢谢 |
[02:20] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[02:25] | Get in the plane. | 上飞机 |
[02:48] | Agent Bauer. Rick Phillips, F.B.I. | 鲍尔特工 我是里克·菲利普斯 联调局 |
[02:52] | Agent Harris and myself will be your transits into Visalia. | 哈里斯特工和我会送你们去维萨利亚 |
[02:55] | We’ll act as reinforcements once we’re on the ground. | 着陆后我们就是你的后援 |
[02:58] | So we’re clear here, Jack– | 把话说开 杰克 |
[03:00] | I know what you did to Ed Miller. | 我知道你对艾德·米勒做了什么 |
[03:03] | Rick, right? | 里克 是吧 |
[03:04] | Do yourself a favor. Stay out of this. | 帮你自己个忙 少管闲事 |
[03:07] | Do your job. Get us to Visalia. | 做你该做的事 送我们到维萨利亚 |
[03:10] | My job is to make sure this runs smoothly. | 我的工作是保证一切顺利 |
[03:13] | That means keeping her safe. | 就是说要保证她的安全 |
[03:17] | Consider me your new chaperone. | 当我是你的新陪护好了 |
[03:23] | I need two lines of communication set up through C.T.U.– | 我需要两条和反恐组的通话线 |
[03:25] | one for mobile, one for the translator. | 一条手机 一条解码器 |
[03:27] | It’s gonna be tricky right now. | 会有难度 |
[03:28] | – Cause their phone lines are still sketchy. – It’s already done. | -他们的线路还很糟糕 -已经设置好了 |
[03:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:57] | Way to go, Kate. | 干得好 凯特 |
[04:00] | You broke his parents’ hearts too. | 你把他父母的心也伤了 |
[04:02] | I’m so sorry, Marie, but I | 很抱歉 玛丽 但是 |
[04:04] | don’t know what these government people found. | 我不知道这些政府人员发现了什么 |
[04:07] | And believe me, I wish they hadn’t have found anything. | 相信我 我希望他们什么都没有发现 |
[04:10] | But aren’t you curious? Why are they asking Dad questions now? | 你不好奇吗 为什么他们又开始问爸爸问题 |
[04:14] | Because you started a witch hunt in our family. | 因为你在我们家里挑起了一场政治迫害 |
[04:16] | No, Marie. It’s because Reza is connected to some bad people. | 不 玛丽 因为雷扎和一些坏人有联系 |
[04:20] | – Maybe even terrorists. – You’re out of your mind. | -甚至可能是恐怖分子 -你疯了 |
[04:24] | We’re not going to put our heads in the sand, Marie, | 我们不能就这么不闻不问 玛丽 |
[04:27] | or this could end up hurting Dad. | 不然这可能会伤害到爸爸 |
[04:29] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[04:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:34] | What did you tell them, Reza? | 你跟他们说了什么 雷扎 |
[04:36] | What did you accuse my father of? | 你指控我父亲什么 |
[04:37] | I didn’t accuse him of anything. | 我没有指控他任何事 |
[04:39] | It’s his company, not mine. | 是他的公司 不是我的 |
[04:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:42] | You’re pointing your finger at him to cover yourself | 你指控他好为自己脱罪 |
[04:44] | Kate – Stay out of this, Marie! | 凯特 -你少管 玛丽 |
[04:46] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 不准和她那样讲话 |
[04:47] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听着 |
[04:49] | I have done more for your father than you will ever know, | 我为你父亲付出的多出你的想象 |
[04:52] | and all I’ve ever gotten from you is suspicion and resentment. | 然而我从你那里得到的从来只有猜疑和憎恨 |
[04:55] | And you know what? I’m sick of it. | 我已经受够了 |
[04:57] | Well, I’m not the one that connected you to a terrorist. | 我并不是把你和恐怖分子联系起来的人 |
[04:59] | No? Then who did? | 不是吗 那是谁 |
[05:00] | Because I don’t know any terrorists, Kate! | 我可不认识什么恐怖分子 凯特 |
[05:02] | All I know is that you paid for someone to dig up dirt on me. | 我只知道你花钱请人去挖掘我的丑事 |
[05:05] | Well, apparently, he did. | 很显然 他办到了 |
[05:06] | No, he didn’t, because all he found out | 不 他没有 因为他唯一发现的 |
[05:08] | was stuff about Bob, not me. | 是关于鲍勃 不是我 |
[05:10] | So, if anybody’s guilty of anything, it is your father. | 所以即使谁有罪 也是你的父亲 |
[05:13] | – Don’t you make this about my father. – Just stop it. | -你敢把这事情往我父亲身上扯 -住口 |
[05:15] | – Don’t you dare! – Stop, Kate! Both of you, stop it. | -你敢 -住口 凯特 你们都住口 |
[05:27] | Nice work, Kate. | 你干的好事 凯特 |
[05:35] | Well, why don’t you just call me when you get that? | 你收到消息了就给我打电话 |
[05:36] | I’ll have it for you. | 我会帮你搞到 |
[05:38] | – Is 4:00 too late? – No, that’s good for me. | -四点会不会太晚 -不 没问题 |
[05:40] | – I’ll talk to you then. – Yeah, good, all right. Bye-bye. | -到时联系 -很好 再见 |
[05:45] | Well, if it isn’t the chief of staff himself. | 这不是幕僚长吗 |
[05:49] | – Mike. – Sherry. | -麦克 -雪莉 |
[05:53] | You look beautiful, as always. | 你还是一如既往的美丽 |
[05:56] | What are you doing here? Did David ask you to come here? | 你在这里做什么 大卫请你来的吗 |
[05:59] | Uh, no. I just showed up on my own. | 不 我自己来的 |
[06:04] | So… how have you been? | 近来还还好吗 |
[06:07] | – Fine, Mike. Just fine. – Yeah? | -还好 麦克 -是吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Well, you know, it’s been a challenging year. | 是的 这一年是不太顺 |
[06:14] | But what is it they say? | 但是那话怎么说的 |
[06:15] | We, uh, learn from our mistakes… | 我们 要从自己的错误中学习 |
[06:19] | and grow from our misfortunes. | 在不幸中成长 |
[06:22] | Have you, uh, told that to David? | 这些你跟大卫说了吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[06:28] | I don’t think he’s ready to hear that yet. | 他还没有准备好听这些 |
[06:30] | Not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[06:33] | But he is waiting for you, | 但是他正在等你 |
[06:34] | so why don’t you just go on in? | 所以你进去吧 |
[06:37] | I’ll see you later, I’m sure. | 等下再见 我确信 |
[06:42] | Here you go, sir. | 您的 先生 |
[06:46] | You don’t speculate, don’t say anything. | 你不要推断 什么都不要说 |
[06:49] | We simply don’t know where he is. | 我们单纯不知道他在哪里 |
[06:50] | – That is our position. – Yes, Madam, I understand. | -那就是我们的态度 – 好的 我明白 |
[06:53] | – All right, all right, good. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -很好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:57] | Sir, we have to talk about Ron Wieland. | 总统先生 我们得谈谈罗恩·维兰德 |
[07:00] | What about him? Does anybody know we have him sequestered? | 他怎么了 还有人知道我们将他扣押了吗 |
[07:04] | Well, no, but Jenny just got a call | 没有 但是珍妮刚刚接到 |
[07:06] | from Wieland’s production crew. | 维兰德团队成员的电话 |
[07:07] | They haven’t seen him in the last four hours, | 他们已经有四个小时没有见过他 |
[07:09] | and pretty soon they’re gonna figure out | 用不了多久他们就会发现 |
[07:10] | the last person they did see him with was you. | 他最后一个见过的人是你 |
[07:12] | Then leak a story. | 那么就放个消息出去 |
[07:14] | Mike. Good to see you. | 麦克 很高兴见到你 |
[07:17] | I got here as soon as I could, Mr. President. Hi, Lynne. | 我尽快赶来了 总统先生 你好 林恩 |
[07:19] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[07:23] | I spoke to Armus. | 我和阿莫斯谈过了 |
[07:25] | He brought me up to speed on the Wieland situation. | 他给我介绍了维兰德的情况 |
[07:27] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[07:29] | Found out there is precedent for the executive branch… | 发现有行政部门在国家危机的时候 |
[07:31] | taking action against the press at times of national crisis. | 采取行动控制媒体的先例 |
[07:37] | So, when you say leak a story, what kind of a story? What– | 你刚才说放消息出去 是指什么消息 |
[07:41] | Make it appear as though Wieland went to Portland… | 让它看起来像维兰德去了波特兰 |
[07:43] | for the rest of the day on a personal matter. | 处理一些私人事务 |
[07:45] | Armus can arrange that. | 阿莫斯能安排 |
[07:47] | It’s a Band-Aid, but it’ll get us through the day. | 只是个权宜之计 但是会让我们撑过今天 |
[07:53] | – Talk to Armus. Put it in motion. – Yes, sir. | -让阿莫斯处理 -是的 总统先生 |
[08:01] | I saw Sherry on my way in. | 我进来的时候看到雪莉了 |
[08:04] | Should I attach any significance to that? | 有什么我需要留意的吗 |
[08:07] | – It was her decision to come here. – That’s what she said. | -是她自己要来的 -她也是那么说的 |
[08:11] | But I have to tell you, | 但我想说的是 |
[08:12] | I’m surprised you’re allowing her to stay. | 我很惊讶你竟然让她留下了 |
[08:16] | For the time being, Mike. Just for the time being. | 特殊时期 麦克 特殊处理 |
[08:21] | Let’s go to the O.C. | 去指挥中心吧 |
[08:22] | I’ll bring you up to speed. There’s a lot to cover. | 我得让你跟上进度 有太多事情 |
[08:27] | – You want to send that on to Division? – Yes, sir. | -把那个发给分局 -好的 先生 |
[08:33] | – Mr. Mason. – Yeah? | -梅森先生 -什么事 |
[08:35] | I just got off the phone with Ed Miller. | 我刚刚和艾德·米勒通完话 |
[08:37] | How’s it going between Jack and Nina? | 杰克和尼娜怎么样了 |
[08:39] | He doesn’t know. Jack | 他不知道 |
[08:40] | drugged him and got on the plane without him. | 杰克迷晕了他 独自上了飞机 |
[08:43] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 请告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[08:46] | Sloan’s bringing Ed back now. What do you want me to do? | 斯隆现在送艾德回来 你想让我做什么 |
[08:49] | They’re on a plane to Visalia. There’s nothing anybody can do– | 他们在去维萨利亚的飞机上 我们无能为力 |
[08:52] | Except hope that his impulse | 除了希望他复仇的冲动 |
[08:53] | for revenge doesn’t cloud his judgment. | 不要影响他的判断力就行 |
[08:56] | “Cloud his judgment”? You mean like drugging one of our agents? | “影响他的判断力” 比如给自己人下药 |
[08:58] | What can I say? The guy’s a little crazy. | 我能说什么 他本来就是疯子 |
[09:01] | That’s why I didn’t want him here in the first place. | 所以我一开始才不希望他来 |
[09:02] | But he gets results, | 但是他能拿到结果 |
[09:06] | and we need some pretty big results here. | 我们现在需要一个好的结果 |
[09:08] | So– | 所以 随他了 |
[09:29] | Just because Sherry tells you that | 仅凭雪莉告诉你政府内部 |
[09:31] | there’s a conspiracy in the government arraying against you, | 有人阴谋反对你 |
[09:34] | that doesn’t make it true. | 并不代表是真的 |
[09:40] | But if it is true, | 但如果是真的 |
[09:41] | it will affect every aspect of our response to this bomb. | 就会影响到我们处理炸弹的一切行动 |
[09:45] | Sherry was right about the military evacuation of Los Angeles. | 雪莉在洛杉矶军队撤离一事上是对的 |
[09:48] | That’s specific information. | 那是特殊消息 |
[09:50] | She still has well-routed sources. But a conspiracy? | 她还是有不少耳目 但是阴谋论 |
[09:55] | Don’t forget where she’s coming from. | 别忘了她是什么人 |
[09:57] | She may have her own agenda, Mr. President. | 她可能有自己的企图 总统先生 |
[09:59] | I’m well aware of that, Mike. | 我非常清楚这点 麦克 |
[10:01] | She’s on a tight leash. I want to find her source. | 她在控制之下 我要找出她的耳目 |
[10:06] | Let me look into this so-called cabal against you. | 让我找出这所谓的阴谋集团 |
[10:10] | If there’s any substance to it, I’ll uncover it. | 如果真的有这种事 我会查清楚的 |
[10:12] | Right now, the country needs your attention | 现在 国家需要你 |
[10:15] | on the situation in L.A. | 集中注意力在洛杉矶的情况上 |
[10:21] | – Start with Stanton. – Stanton? | -从斯坦顿开始 -斯坦顿 |
[10:27] | The head of N.S.A. | 国家安全局的首脑 |
[10:28] | Conspiring against the president of the United States? | 阴谋反对美国总统 |
[10:32] | Aside from the enormous implications if that were true, | 抛开如果那是真的会带来的巨大影响不谈 |
[10:35] | – hasn’t he always been an ally to you? – Yes. | -他难道不是一直都是你的同盟吗 -是的 |
[10:38] | But he’s also Eric Rayburn’s boss. | 但是他也是艾瑞克·雷伯恩的老板 |
[10:41] | It’s not inconceivable | 雷伯恩会帮斯坦顿做事 |
[10:42] | that Rayburn could be doing Stanton’s bidding. | 并不奇怪 |
[10:45] | Those two have always been on the same page, Mike. | 他们两人总是统一步调 麦克 |
[10:48] | – That’s not enough to indict Roger. – I know. | -那并不足以指控罗杰 -我知道 |
[10:51] | That’s why I want you to check him out. | 所以我才希望你调查他 |
[10:53] | I’m hoping you can prove me wrong. | 我希望你可以证明我错了 |
[11:00] | I’ll talk to Roger as soon as I settle in, | 我一安顿好就去跟罗杰谈话 |
[11:03] | see if I can get a read on him. | 看看能不能发现什么 |
[11:06] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[11:19] | How long till we land? | 还有多久降落 |
[11:20] | About 10 minutes. | 大约十分钟 |
[11:29] | How far is Faheen from the airport? | 法海因离机场还有多远 |
[11:31] | I’ll tell you when we land. Can I have some water? | 降落后我会告诉你 我要喝水 |
[11:35] | We’re fighting the clock here, | 我们时间紧迫 |
[11:36] | Nina, so you better start talking to me. | 尼娜 所以你最好开始交代 |
[11:37] | How far is Faheen from the airport? | 法海因离机场还有多远 |
[11:40] | We need her to cooperate, Jack. | 我们需要她合作 杰克 |
[11:42] | Threatening her isn’t gonna help. | 威胁她帮不上什么忙 |
[11:48] | Fine. Get her changed. | 好吧 给她换衣服 |
[11:53] | I need her to look like a civilian. | 我需要她看起来像个普通人 |
[12:00] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:03] | No. | 等等 |
[12:06] | Here. She doesn’t leave my sight. | 在这换 她不能离开我的视线 |
[12:55] | But it’s workin’ out, right? | 但起作用了 不是吗 |
[12:57] | Well, why don’t you come by and see? We’re– | 不如自己过来看看 我们… |
[13:00] | It’s not the Ritz Carlton, | 虽然不如丽思卡尔顿 |
[13:01] | but it’s working for us. Okay. I’ll come on down. | -但对我们来说足够了 -好的 我下来 |
[13:03] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:06] | – Yeah? – Jack’s about to land in Visalia. | -喂 -杰克马上就要在维萨利亚降落了 |
[13:10] | Have they got a location for Faheen out of her yet? | 他们从她口中问出法海因的位置了吗 |
[13:12] | No, not until they land. | 还没有 要到落地之后 |
[13:13] | – Stay on it. I’ll be down in a minute. – Right. | -继续跟进 我马上下来 -好的 |
[13:29] | Double espresso for the lady… | 这位女士的双份意式浓缩 |
[13:31] | and it’s hot. | 小心烫 |
[13:36] | Out of three, and five cents is your change. | 收三块 找你五分 |
[13:41] | – Hello? – John, it’s your father. | -喂 -约翰 是我 爸爸 |
[13:47] | – Hello? You there? – Uh, yeah, yeah. I’m here. | -喂 你还在吗 -在 我在 |
[13:52] | Look, I, uh… I know it’s been a while. | 我知道我们有段时间没联系了 |
[13:55] | – Two years. – That long? | -两年 -这么久了吗 |
[13:58] | – Yep. – Well, that’s my fault. | -是的 -是我的错 |
[14:04] | Look, John, I’d really like to see you today. | 约翰 我今天很想见见你 |
[14:06] | – I can’t. – It’s important. | -我来不了 -这很重要 |
[14:10] | Dad, listen, uh– You can’t just call me out of the blue… | 爸 你不能无缘无故地打电话给我 |
[14:13] | and expect me to jump, because first off, | 还指望我立马过来 因为首先 |
[14:14] | I don’t really want to see you. | 我不是很想见你 |
[14:15] | Even if I did, I can’t. I’m busy. | 即使我想 我也来不了 我很忙 |
[14:17] | Look, I know I screwed up. | 我知道是我搞砸了 |
[14:19] | And I understand if I’m not | 我也能理解 |
[14:20] | your favorite person in the world right now. | 你现在很讨厌我 |
[14:21] | But can you just set that aside and | 但你能不能暂时放下成见 |
[14:22] | do this one thing for me? I need you to come to C.T.U. | 就为我做这一件事 我需要你来反恐组 |
[14:25] | – You know where that is, right? – I can’t do it today, dad. | -你知道在哪儿的吧 -今天不行 爸 |
[14:27] | I told you. I’m in the middle of something. | 我跟你说过了 我在忙 |
[14:29] | Just tell me what’s goin’ on. | 到底什么事 |
[14:31] | I need to see you, John. That’s what’s going on. | 我需要见你 约翰 就是这样 |
[14:33] | You know what? You’re not listening to me, Dad. | 算了 你根本没在听我说话 爸爸 |
[14:35] | I’m in the middle of something right now. | 我现在正在忙 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna have to call you when I have a chance. | 我得等有空再打给你了 |
[14:50] | 达文波特机场 加州 维萨利亚 | |
[15:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:11] | Bring it in now. | 开过来 |
[15:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:41] | I’m Agent Dockerty. | 我是多克蒂探员 |
[15:42] | Jack Bauer. Agents Phillips and Harris. | 杰克·鲍尔 这是菲利普斯和哈里斯探员 |
[15:44] | We’re all set up. All we need now is a location. | 我们都准备好了 现在只需要一个地址 |
[15:48] | Where we going, Nina? What’s the location? | 我们该去哪儿 尼娜 地址是什么 |
[15:52] | – It’s a thrift store on North Collins. – What’s the name? | -北科林斯一家二手商店 -叫什么 |
[15:54] | – Crescent Collectibles. – What’s our transportation? | -新月回收品店 -我们车辆配置怎样 |
[15:57] | Three teams, three vehicles. They’re waiting for your orders. | 三个小队 三辆车 都在等你的命令 |
[16:01] | Crescent Collectibles is in the De Anza district. | 新月回收品店在迪安萨区 |
[16:04] | That’s not too far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[16:05] | We can set up base camp here at the airport. | 我们可以把大本营就设在机场 |
[16:07] | Do it. Take her. | 行 带上她 |
[16:10] | – What do you want to do with her? – She stays with me. | -你打算拿她怎么办 -她跟我走 |
[16:13] | Why? Keep her here. My guys will watch her. | 为什么 把她留在这 我的人会看着她的 |
[16:16] | She’ll be out of the way. | 她不会妨碍任何人的 |
[16:17] | – I’m gonna use her. – Use her how? | -我要利用她 -怎么利用 |
[16:19] | You’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[16:24] | – All right, everyone. Thank you. – Thank you. | -好了各位 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[16:27] | – Roger. – Mike. I heard you were here. | -罗杰 -麦克 我听说你来了 |
[16:32] | I understand the president | 我听说总统 |
[16:33] | handed Eric Rayburn his walking papers. | 解雇了艾瑞克·雷伯恩 |
[16:36] | Well, Eric messed up. | 艾瑞克搞砸了 |
[16:38] | The president was right to dismiss him. | 总统将他解职是对的 |
[16:40] | Still, he fired someone you appointed. | 是 但他毕竟炒了一个你任命的人 |
[16:44] | It takes character to support that. | 不是所有人都能支持这样的决定的 |
[16:49] | I’ve got a nasty workload today. You’ll have to excuse me. | 我今天任务艰巨 抱歉得失陪了 |
[16:53] | Actually… the president | 事实上 总统 |
[16:55] | wants me to insert myself into your day. | 需要我今天叨扰你 |
[16:57] | Well, that might be difficult. I’m moving a mile a minute here. | 这可能有点困难 我这儿的情况瞬息万变 |
[17:01] | I understand. I’d like to have a look | 我知道 我想看看 |
[17:03] | at any paper you have on the most active leads. | 你有关最新线索的所有文件 |
[17:06] | Let me play catch-up. | 让我来赶你的进度就好 |
[17:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | I could use a little help in the civil response area. | 在民众反应方面你确实可以帮我一把 |
[17:14] | Great. I’ll be working up here in four. Get me what you got. | 很好 我在这儿的四号站 把资料发给我 |
[17:32] | Update me. | 汇报进展 |
[17:33] | Well, CTU Los Angeles is yielding the most promising leads. | 洛杉矶反恐组正在跟进最有希望的线索 |
[17:36] | They raided a warehouse this morning within city limits, | 他们今早突袭了市区的一个仓库 |
[17:38] | and they found weapons-grade nuclear material. | 发现了武器级别的核材料 |
[17:42] | Langley is using satellite playback | 中情局正在回放卫星图像 |
[17:44] | as we speak to determine who was there. | 以确定去过那里的人 |
[17:46] | – A suspect was killed? – There was a shoot-out. | -有一名疑犯被击毙 -发生了交火 |
[17:48] | Division’s having a hard time I.D.ing the body. | 分局还没有确认死者身份 |
[17:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:53] | Well, apparently Jack Bauer is still | 很显然杰克·鲍尔 |
[17:55] | involved in the investigation. | 还在参与调查 |
[17:57] | But I thought he was dismissed | 我还以为他在 |
[17:58] | after he completed this morning’s assignment. | 完成了今早的任务之后就退出了 |
[18:00] | No. He’s heading the team that’s tracking Mamud Faheen. | 没有 追踪马穆·法海因的小队就是他领头 |
[18:03] | And Nina Myers, the woman you granted immunity to this morning? | 还有尼娜·迈尔斯 您今早豁免的那个女人 |
[18:06] | She’s helping them. | 她在协助他们 |
[18:10] | Jack Bauer and Nina Myers are working together? | 杰克·鲍尔和尼娜·迈尔斯在一起合作 |
[18:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:14] | I believe he volunteered. | 他应该是主动要求去的 |
[18:20] | What’s the time divisibility? | 我们有多少时间 |
[18:21] | From the time we break in | 从我们破门进去 |
[18:22] | until we get him secured we estimate 30 seconds. | 到逮捕他 预计有三十秒 |
[18:24] | What about going through the roof? | 如果从屋顶进去呢 |
[18:25] | We’re looking at the building plans to see if it’s viable. | 我们在看建筑平面图 看可不可行 |
[18:28] | It’s not. He’ll have sensors on the walls and foundations. | 不可行 他在墙上和地基上都会装传感器的 |
[18:31] | If you guys go in through the front door, | 如果你们从正门进去 |
[18:32] | that’ll give Faheen enough time to commit suicide. | 就会给法海因足够的时间自杀 |
[18:34] | If he’s so willing to die, why’d he leave Los Angeles? | 如果他这么不怕死 为什么还要离开洛杉矶 |
[18:37] | He doesn’t want to be collateral damage, | 他不想成为附带损伤 |
[18:38] | but that doesn’t mean | 但这不代表 |
[18:39] | he won’t give up his life to protect the plan. | 他不会为了保护计划而献出自己的生命 |
[18:41] | We can’t afford to take a chance. We need this guy alive. | 我们不能冒险 我们需要活捉这个人 |
[18:43] | – Gas canister? – It won’t work. | -催泪弹呢 -没用的 |
[18:45] | He knows all our protocols and he’s prepared. | 他知道我们所有的规程 他早有准备 |
[18:47] | – How does he know your protocols? – She gave them to him. | -他怎么会知道我们的规程 -她给他的 |
[18:51] | Doesn’t matter. Nina, you’re going in. | 这不重要 尼娜 你进去 |
[18:54] | – What? – He knows you. | -什么 -他认识你 |
[18:56] | He also thinks I’m in prison. | 他也知道我进监狱了 |
[18:57] | You better make him believe you got out. | 那你最好让他相信你出来了 |
[18:59] | The day his bomb’s supposed to go off? | 恰好在他的炸弹要爆炸的那天 |
[19:01] | He’ll know I’m lying. | 他会发现我在说谎的 |
[19:02] | You’re a good liar, Nina. | 你最擅长说谎了 尼娜 |
[19:04] | The only way he’s gonna know is if you let him. | 除非你想让他知道 否则他不会发现的 |
[19:06] | – We need 30 seconds. – He is going to put a bullet in my head… | -我们需要三十秒 -他会在我打招呼之前 |
[19:09] | before I can say “Hello,” | 就一枪崩了我 |
[19:10] | and then he’s gonna turn the gun on himself. | 然后一枪崩了自己的 |
[19:13] | We’ll make sure he doesn’t turn the gun on himself. | 我们会保证他不崩了自己的 |
[19:33] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[19:35] | Good. We’ve got all the channels open. | 很好 所有频道都开了 |
[19:36] | We’re just waiting for the feeds. | 只需要等信号传过来 |
[19:37] | Do we know what dialect of Arabic Faheen speaks? | 我们知道法海因讲的是哪里的阿拉伯语吗 |
[19:40] | – Yeah. Nina gave us the information. – Mr. Mason. | -知道 尼娜告诉我们了 -梅森先生 |
[19:42] | Tony Almeida’s on the line. | 托尼·阿尔梅达找你 |
[19:51] | – Yeah, Tony. – Naiyeer’s starting to talk. | -托尼 -纳耶尔开口了 |
[19:54] | He says that Bob Warner’s the one | 他说是鲍勃·华纳 |
[19:56] | that had dealings with Syed Ali. | 在跟赛伊德·阿里做交易 |
[19:58] | Of course, Warner claims he doesn’t know anything about it. | 当然了 华纳宣称他对此毫不知情 |
[20:00] | Bring ’em both in. We’ll separate ’em and turn up the heat. | 把他们都带回来 分开审讯 给他们施压 |
[20:04] | Are you giving me the okay to arrest these people? | 你是批准我逮捕他们了吗 |
[20:06] | If they don’t come willingly, | 如果他们不自愿过来 |
[20:07] | – that’s exactly what I’m doing. – On what charge? | -那就是批准了 -用什么罪名 |
[20:11] | I don’t care if it’s jaywalking. Just bring ’em in. | 用乱穿马路都行啊 把他们带回来就行 |
[20:18] | Okay. You got it. | 好的 收到 |
[20:24] | – What’s going on with my father? – Give me a minute, please. | -我父亲怎么了 -请等一下 谢谢 |
[20:31] | I need you to get Bob Warner. | 我需要你去把鲍勃·华纳带过来 |
[20:33] | – We’ll finish this up at CTU, okay? – Got it. | -我们去反恐组继续 知道了吗 -收到 |
[20:37] | Reza, I’m gonna need you to come with us. | 雷扎 我需要你跟我们走一趟 |
[20:40] | – Come with you where? – Back to C.T.U. | -跟你们去哪里 -回反恐组 |
[20:43] | – For what? – Further questioning. | -去干什么 -进一步讯问 |
[20:46] | I’m not going with you anywhere. | 我哪都不会跟你去的 |
[20:48] | Look, I’m not arresting anybody… | 我暂时还没有打算逮捕任何人 |
[20:51] | yet– but I will if you force me to. | 但如果你逼我的话 我会的 |
[20:54] | Now, you’re coming with us either way. | 无论如何你都得跟我们走一趟的 |
[20:56] | How we do this is entirely up to you. | 具体怎么去就完全取决于你了 |
[20:59] | Just do what the man says, Reza. Don’t argue with him. | 按他说的做 雷扎 不要跟他理论 |
[21:02] | Bob, I haven’t done anything wrong. He can’t arrest me. | 鲍勃 我没做错什么 他不能逮捕我 |
[21:03] | Reza. Reza, please. | 雷扎 雷扎 拜托了 |
[21:06] | Do this for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[21:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:16] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我要跟你们一起去 |
[21:17] | No, we can’t take you with us, ma’am. | 不 我们不能带你一起去 女士 |
[21:19] | Then I’ll follow you. You’ve ruined my wedding day. | 那我就跟着 反正你们已经毁了我的婚礼了 |
[21:23] | I’m not going to let you separate me from my fiance. | 我不会让你们把我和我未婚夫分开的 |
[21:30] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[21:39] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:41] | Call everyone. Explain the wedding’s been postponed, okay? | 通知所有人婚礼推迟了 好吗 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:45] | I want you to call Larry, and tell him where I am. | 打电话给拉里 告诉他我的情况 |
[21:48] | – Dad, Larry’s a tax attorney. – Doesn’t matter. | -爸 拉里只是个税务律师 -没关系 |
[21:51] | Doesn’t matter. He’ll know what to do. | 没关系 他知道该怎么做的 |
[21:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[22:17] | Ah, you two haven’t been formally introduced. | 你们俩还没正式认识过 |
[22:18] | Lynne Kresge, Sherry Palmer. | 林恩·柯瑞斯基 雪莉·帕尔默 |
[22:22] | Lynne. It’s lovely to meet you. | 林恩 很高兴认识你 |
[22:25] | Mrs. Palmer. | 帕尔默女士 |
[22:26] | Um, Mr. President, there were a few guidelines… | 总统先生 斯坦顿局长… |
[22:30] | from Director Stanton that | 写了几份准则 |
[22:31] | I wanted to go over with you in this meeting. | 我想和您在这次会议中讨论一下 |
[22:35] | Okay. Let me just break the ice here. | 好吧 我来简单介绍一下 |
[22:37] | Lynne, I have invoked executive privilege… | 林恩 我已经行使行政特权 |
[22:40] | and have granted Sherry a provisional security clearance. | 给予雪莉临时安全权限 |
[22:43] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[22:45] | This meeting’s about the possibility of | 这次会议是关于可能存在的 |
[22:47] | people inside this administration… | 本届政府内部 |
[22:49] | who may be organizing against me. | 正阴谋反对我的成员 |
[22:51] | A-Against you? | 反对你 |
[22:53] | David, um, maybe you should, uh, | 大卫 或许你应该… |
[22:56] | bring Lynne up to speed | 跟林恩讲一下 |
[22:58] | on where we are with Roger Stanton. | 关于罗杰·斯坦顿的最新情况 |
[23:10] | – Mr. President? – Lynne, I’m sorry. | -总统先生 -林恩 我很抱歉 |
[23:12] | Things have been happening too fast today. | 今天一切都进展得太快了 |
[23:14] | Our problems are compounded | 我们面临的问题又多了一个 |
[23:16] | by the possibility of a dissenting faction. | 可能存在一个持异见的小集团 |
[23:18] | And you think that Roger might be a part of that? | 而您觉得罗杰可能参与其中 |
[23:20] | – It’s possible. – If you don’t mind my asking, sir, | -可能 -如果您不介意我问的话 先生 |
[23:25] | what led you to this hypothesis? | 是什么让您作出了这样的假设 |
[23:27] | It troubles me to articulate this, Lynne, | 我很不想说那么直白 林恩 |
[23:31] | but the ambassador’s helicopter accident | 但大使直升机的事故 |
[23:33] | solved a lot of Roger Stanton’s issues. | 的确解决了罗杰·斯坦顿的很多问题 |
[23:37] | Sir, those issues were shared by many others– | 先生 很多人都有这些问题 |
[23:38] | I’m so sorry to interrupt, uh, David, | 非常抱歉 我要打断一下 大卫 |
[23:43] | but there’s something else | 但还有一件事情 |
[23:45] | that you probably don’t know, Lynne, | 你可能不知道 林恩 |
[23:48] | and that is that Roger Stanton has been having secret meetings… | 就是罗杰·斯坦顿一直在秘密会见 |
[23:52] | with the minority leader in the Senate, | 参议院少数党领袖 |
[23:55] | and Eric Rayburn… | 艾瑞克·雷伯恩 |
[23:57] | has been in attendance. | 也都出席了 |
[23:59] | Well, actually, Sherry, I am aware of those meetings. | 事实上 雪莉 我知道这些会面的存在 |
[24:04] | They were trying to forge a bipartisan base in order to stop | 他们在争取形成两党合作以阻止 |
[24:07] | questionable allocations that | 由军事委员会下达的 |
[24:09] | were being made by the Armed Services Committee. | 一些有问题的分配 |
[24:11] | And, sir, the only reason I did not brief you on this earlier… | 先生 我之所以没和你汇报… |
[24:15] | is because the vote is not for another two months. | 是因为接下来两个月不会进行投票 |
[24:21] | But I have very detailed records | 但是如果你想看的话 |
[24:23] | if you would like to take a look at them. | 我这里有详细记录 |
[24:28] | This doesn’t solve any of our problems today. | 这不能解决我们今天的问题 |
[24:31] | We’ve got to avert a disaster, | 我们要阻止一场灾难发生 |
[24:32] | and we can’t do that if our own people are working against us. | 我们自己窝里反可没办法成功 |
[24:36] | Now, I need to know that Roger Stanton… | 现在 我想知道罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[24:39] | is supporting this administration. | 会不会支持我们 |
[24:42] | I’m already working alongside Roger. | 我和罗杰已经在一起工作了 |
[24:45] | Lynne, I’d like you to keep | 林恩 我希望你能 |
[24:47] | track of your conversations with him as well. | 和他保持密切联系 |
[24:49] | Now, I’ve put together a list of people on the Hill… | 现在 我整理了一份国会山上 |
[24:53] | who might be able to help in this matter. | 能帮上忙的人的名单 |
[24:56] | Thank you, Mike. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[25:50] | L.A. Investigations. Paul Koplin speaking. | 洛杉矶调查局 我是保罗·柯普林 |
[25:52] | Hi, Paul. This is Kate Warner. | 你好 保罗 我是凯特·华纳 |
[25:55] | Is Ralph Burton there? | 拉尔夫·波顿在吗 |
[25:56] | No, I’m sorry, Kate. Ralph’s not here. | 不好意思 凯特 拉尔夫不在 |
[25:58] | – Can I help you with something? – I need to talk to Ralph. | -有什么我能帮你的吗 -我找拉尔夫有事 |
[26:02] | Well, he left for the day. You know, | 他今天下班了 |
[26:05] | he works for me. I’m familiar with the case. | 他是我手下 他的案子我都清楚 |
[26:07] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[26:11] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[26:14] | I have to get into my father’s private records. | 我想知道我父亲的个人档案 |
[26:23] | – Lynne? Lynne. – Yes? | -林恩 林恩 -怎么了 |
[26:26] | – Can I have a sec? – Sure. | -能和你谈谈吗 -可以 |
[26:38] | I, uh, know that you’re uncomfortable | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[26:40] | with me taking some of these tasks from you. | 我抢了你的工作 |
[26:43] | After all, I’m not officially on David’s staff. | 毕竟 名义上我不属于大卫团队了 |
[26:46] | Mrs. Palmer, my discomfort | 帕尔默女士 我舒不舒服 |
[26:48] | has nothing to do with you being on his staff. | 和你是不是他的手下没任何关系 |
[26:51] | My only concern is to protect and to serve the president. | 我只在乎保护和效忠总统先生 |
[26:54] | I need to know the people around him are competent. | 我得知道他身边的人是否有真才实干 |
[26:56] | I simply don’t know you. | 我只是不了解你罢了 |
[26:57] | Well, you seem like a pretty smart woman, Lynne. | 你看上去就很聪明 林恩 |
[27:00] | So let me explain something to you clearly. | 所以我把有些话挑明了吧 |
[27:04] | David did not get here by himself. | 大卫能走到今天可不是凭借一己之力 |
[27:08] | He’s had competent people around him his entire life. | 他身边一直不乏精明能干之辈 |
[27:12] | Obviously, you’re one of them. | 很明显 你也是其中之一 |
[27:14] | Not necessarily the best, just the most recent. | 不是最厉害的 只是最近的一个 |
[27:19] | So have some respect for those of us who put him into office. | 所以给那些把他扶到今天位置的人一点尊重 |
[27:23] | We just might be able to help you. | 你们也许就用得上我们 |
[27:34] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[27:44] | Be careful, Sherry. | 小心点 雪莉 |
[27:47] | I need Lynne. Don’t turn this into a competition. | 我需要林恩 别把这变成一场比赛 |
[27:51] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[27:53] | I just… need her to know… | 我只是…让她知道… |
[27:57] | that I’m not just around here as window dressing. | 我在这里可不是充当摆设的 |
[28:01] | I’m sure she got the message. | 我想她已经知道了 |
[28:03] | I’ll behave. Promise. | 我保证不会乱来 |
[28:07] | Sherry… | 雪莉… |
[28:12] | you don’t have a lot of friends here today. | 你现在在这没多少朋友 |
[28:15] | In fact… it seems like every time I turn around, | 事实上 身边总有人告诉我 |
[28:19] | somebody’s advising me to send you away. | 我不该把你留在身边 |
[28:24] | Then why don’t you? | 那你怎么不照做呢 |
[28:27] | Because you may be able to get information that nobody else can. | 因为你可能有别人得不到的情报 |
[28:49] | Okay. Slow down. | 开慢点 |
[28:52] | As soon as we get a positive I.D. | 等我们通过监视器 |
[28:54] | Through your camera, we’ll be in within 30 seconds. | 确认对方身份后 我们30秒内就冲进去 |
[28:56] | This is it. Get out. Get out! | 就这里 下去吧 快点 |
[29:06] | All teams on alert. Nina is in play. Nina is in play. | 各单位注意 尼娜出现 尼娜出现 |
[29:11] | This is Team Two. We’ve got her. | 第二小队收到 我们看到她了 |
[29:14] | Roger that, Team Two. | 收到 第二小队 |
[29:19] | Stay on frequency one. | 保持在一号频道 |
[29:43] | Michelle, can you read me? | 米歇尔 你能听到吗 |
[29:44] | – Copy, Jack. – Okay, she’s in. | -能听到 杰克 -好 她进去了 |
[29:46] | We’re moving into position now. | 我们马上就位 |
[29:55] | Is there something I can help you find? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[30:00] | – I need to see Mamud. – I’m sorry. I don’t know any Mamud. | -我要见马穆 -抱歉 这没有什么马穆 |
[30:04] | Tell him Nina is here to see him. | 告诉他尼娜要见他 |
[30:07] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[30:14] | Wait here, please. | 请在这里稍等 |
[30:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:03] | Michelle, all I’ve got is static. | 米歇尔 都是静电干扰 |
[31:05] | There’s nothing on my monitor. What’s going on? | 监视器上什么也看不到 怎么回事 |
[31:07] | She’s leading her through a door into a hallway. | 她把她带进走廊了 |
[31:13] | Against the wall. | 靠着墙 |
[31:17] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[31:22] | Now it looks like they’re checking her for weapons. | 他们好像在检查她是否携带武器 |
[31:29] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[31:30] | She said they thought she was in prison. | 她说他们以为她进了监狱 |
[31:32] | 我们以为你进了监狱 我逃出来了 我需要马穆带我出境 | |
[31:33] | Nina said she escaped. | 尼娜说她逃出来了 |
[31:44] | Now they’re taking her into another room. | 现在他们把她带到另一间屋子了 |
[31:46] | It looks like the one off the east exit. | 好像是东边出口那间 |
[32:38] | Who is she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[32:39] | I can’t tell. The target’s still in shadow. | 我不知道 目标还在阴影里 |
[32:41] | – Well, what are they saying? – She said | -他们在说什么 -她说 |
[32:45] | She’s explaining who she had to pay to escape from prison. | 她解释她是怎么买通关系逃出来的 |
[32:48] | Jack, should we go? | 杰克 要行动吗 |
[32:51] | No, not until I have confirmation that it’s Faheen. | 不要 等我确认那人是法海因再说 |
[33:02] | – My audio just went dead. – Yeah, I lost mine too. | -我什么也看不见了 -我也是 |
[33:05] | – Okay, that’s it. Everybody, go. – Okay. Let’s go. | -就现在 行动吧 -快行动 |
[33:32] | I have it clear! Stand in position! | 危险已消除 各就各位 |
[33:41] | Come on! Sweep! Let’s go! | 快 快行动 |
[33:45] | Stand in position! | 各就各位 |
[33:52] | Go, now! Go, go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[33:58] | Phillips! Faheen’s unconscious. | 菲利普斯 法海因昏倒了 |
[34:01] | She’s gone. Nina’s gone. Secure the building. | 她不见了 尼娜不见了 搜索大楼 |
[34:04] | This is Phillips. We need medics at the east entrance. | 我是菲利普斯 东门需要医护人员 |
[34:39] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[35:53] | We’re just leaving L.A. Right now, Aunt Carol. | 我们刚从洛杉矶出发 卡罗尔姑姑 |
[35:55] | We’ll probably be another four or five hours. | 我们可能还得四到五个小时 |
[35:59] | Okay, we will. Bye. | 好的 没事 再见 |
[36:09] | – Damn it. – Oh, you gotta be kidding. | -该死 -这是在逗我吗 |
[36:14] | Just play it cool. | 冷静点 |
[36:15] | Cool? We’re in a stolen car. | 怎么冷静 车都是偷来的 |
[36:45] | Your license and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车主信息 |
[36:47] | – Did I do something wrong? – You were speeding. | -有什么问题吗 -你刚刚超速了 |
[36:55] | – Registration too. – Um, this is my boss’s car. | -车主信息 -这是我老板的车 |
[36:58] | I’m not sure where he keeps it. | 我不知道他放哪儿了 |
[37:01] | I’m sure it’s in here somewhere. | 肯定就在车里的什么地方 |
[37:05] | I think this is it. | 应该是这个 |
[37:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:16] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 稍等 我马上回来 |
[37:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[37:31] | Anything else I can do for you, George? | 还有什么事吗 乔治 |
[37:33] | – No, Ken. I got it from here. – Got it. | -没事了 肯 这里交给我 -好的 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[37:39] | Hey, I told you I needed to see you, right? | 我跟你说过我得见见你 对吧 |
[37:44] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[37:47] | Never could get you to watch the news, could I? | 你从来都不看新闻的 是吧 |
[37:49] | If you’re looking to bond here, Dad, | 如果你想一叙父子情 爸 |
[37:50] | having your son arrested probably isn’t the best way to do that. | 把你儿子抓来可不是怎么好主意 |
[37:58] | I don’t have much time, John. Things are happening here. | 我时间不多 约翰 发生了一些事 |
[38:01] | I, uh… I can’t go into it fully. | 我就不详细解释了 |
[38:04] | You could never go fully into much of anything, could you? | 你总是含糊其辞 不是吗 |
[38:06] | It’s my line of work. | 我工作性质就是这样 |
[38:07] | That’s just something you should look into | 你要是想重新组建家庭 |
[38:08] | if you decide to start a second family. | 就应该这么做 |
[38:09] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[38:12] | Look, I understand if you’re angry. | 听着 我知道你很生气 |
[38:16] | I’m not angry, Dad. I don’t care. | 我没生气 爸 我不在乎 |
[38:21] | I really just don’t understand. What are you trying to do here? | 我只是不明白 你到底想干什么 |
[38:31] | I got this bank account that’s | 我有个没人知道的 |
[38:34] | nobody knows about it. | 银行账户 |
[38:36] | It’s got a couple hundred thousand dollars in it. | 里面有几十万美元 |
[38:38] | I want you to have it. | 都是你的了 |
[38:38] | There’s the… number for my bookkeeper, | 这是我会计的电话号 |
[38:42] | who I’ve already spoken to. | 我和他打过招呼了 |
[38:44] | He’s gonna be transferring money to your account. | 他会把钱转到你的账户 |
[38:46] | Let me get this right then. | 看我说的对不对 |
[38:46] | You bring me here to tell me you’re giving me money? | 你让我来这里只是要给我钱 |
[38:49] | What’d you expect me to do? | 你想让我怎样 |
[38:51] | Did you expect me to give you a hug? Dad. don’t want your money. | 给你个大大的拥抱 爸 我不要你的钱 |
[38:53] | Well, then, give it your mom. I’m sure she does. | 那就给你妈吧 她肯定会要的 |
[38:58] | The thing is, I’m not gonna be needing it, so | 事实是 这笔钱我用不上了 |
[39:00] | Yeah, why is that? | 这是为什么 |
[39:09] | Why is that, Dad? | 为什么 爸 |
[39:12] | Listen, you don’t bring me here, | 听着 你不能把我带到这 |
[39:13] | offer me a small fortune then not tell me what’s going on. | 给我一笔钱还不告诉我原因 |
[39:19] | – I’m dying, John. – You son of a bitch. | -我要死了 约翰 -你个… |
[39:49] | Is it cancer… or something? | 是癌症…还是什么 |
[39:53] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[39:59] | Look, John. | 听着 约翰 |
[40:02] | Something bad is gonna happen in Los Angeles today, | 今天洛杉矶会发生惊天灾难 |
[40:07] | – and I need you to leave town. – Leave now? | -你得离开这里 -现在吗 |
[40:10] | I want you to go to Phoenix. | 我想你去凤凰城 |
[40:11] | Stay with your mom for a little while, yeah. | 和你母亲住段时间 |
[40:13] | I mean it, John.It’s dangerous to be here. | 我是认真的 约翰 这里太危险了 |
[40:18] | I can’t explain it to you. | 我没法给你解释原因 |
[40:19] | But you just have to go, okay? Just go. | 你就听我的吧 好吗 |
[40:22] | Dad, listen. I don’t– This doesn’t– | 爸 听着 我不 没关系 |
[40:26] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[40:33] | You’re a good kid. I hope I didn’t mess you up too bad. | 你是个好孩子 希望我没把你毁得太过 |
[40:36] | You all right? | 还好吗 |
[40:39] | – Get out of here, all right? – Can you just– | -走吧 好吗 -你就不能 |
[40:40] | Just get out of here, okay? | 听话 快走 |
[40:54] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[41:03] | – We can’t let him take us back to L.A. – I know. | -我们不能让他带我们回洛杉矶 -我知道 |
[41:08] | Why is it taking so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[41:25] | – You say this is your boss’s car? – Yes. | -你说这是你老板的车 -没错 |
[41:30] | – Who’s the little girl? – Oh, I’m her au pair. | -这个小女孩是谁 -我是她家的保姆 |
[41:34] | – Her what? – She baby-sits her. | -什么 -她是她的保姆 |
[41:37] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我又没问你 |
[41:45] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[41:48] | I’m gonna let you get off with just a warning this time. | 我这次就给你个口头警告 |
[41:50] | But you slow down. All right? | 但记得别超速 听见了吗 |
[41:54] | Yes, Officer. Thank you. | 好的 长官 谢谢你 |
[41:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:08] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[42:18] | You want to step out of the car and open up the trunk? | 下车把后备箱打开 |
[42:23] | Step out of the car and open up the trunk. | 下车把后备箱打开 |
[42:57] | – Oh, my God. – Put your hands on your head. | -天呐 -双手放头顶 |
[43:00] | – Lay on your stomach. – I don’t know anything– | -趴在地上 -这不是我干的 |
[43:01] | Get down, get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[43:03] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[43:05] | – Keep your hands on your head. – I don’t know anything. | -双手放头顶 -不是我干的 |
[43:06] | Get out of the car, please. | 请下车 |
[43:07] | – Lay down on the ground. – What’s going on? | -趴下地上 -怎么回事 |
[43:09] | – I said, get down on the ground! – Carla! | -给我趴在地上 -卡拉 |
[43:11] | – Oh, my God! He killed her! – What’s happening, Kim? | -天呐 他杀了她 -怎么回事 金 |
[43:14] | – Come on. On the ground. – Megan, get back in the car. | -听着 趴下地上 -梅根 回到车里 |
[43:16] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把双手放头顶 |
[43:20] | Stay there. Cross your legs. Stay there. Stay still. | 待着别动 双腿交叉 别动 |
[43:23] | Officer in need of assistance. | 请求支援 |