时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Six hours ago, a cache of weapons-grade Plutonium | 六个小时前 在一个仓库里发现了 |
[00:16] | was found in a warehouse. | 一批武器级别的钚 |
[00:17] | We also found this. What do you make of that, guys? | 我们还发现了这个 怎么解释 两位 |
[00:21] | This is a bill of lading from our company. | 这是我们公司的提货单 |
[00:23] | For a container sent to Syed Ali. | 货是一个给赛伊德·阿里的集装箱 |
[00:25] | I can track this shipping order. The database is at the office. | 我能追踪装货单 数据库在办公室 |
[00:30] | If my father really does work for the government, | 如果我父亲真的为政府工作 |
[00:32] | wouldn’t he have known if Reza was doing something illegal? | 难道他还不知道雷扎是否在做非法的事情吗 |
[00:38] | – Who are you? – My name is Syed Ali. | -你是谁 -我叫赛伊德·阿里 |
[00:40] | You were looking in places you do not belong. | 你查了你不该查的东西 |
[00:42] | I don’t know anything! | 和我无关 |
[00:44] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[00:47] | We’re going down! The pilots don’t know what happened. | 我们在下坠 飞行员不清楚情况 |
[00:49] | It felt like some kind of an explosion! | 感觉像是某种爆炸 |
[00:51] | – They were shot down? – By some kind of ground-to-air missile. | -他们被击落了 -被某种地空导弹 |
[00:54] | We got a survivor. | 发现一名幸存者 |
[00:55] | That doesn’t look like Search and Rescue. | 这看起来不像是搜救队 |
[00:58] | Are they coming here for you? | 他们是来找你的吗 |
[00:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:03] | Drop it, Jack. | 放下枪 杰克 |
[01:04] | I’ll tell you where the bomb is in exchange for immunity… | 我会告诉你核弹的位置 交换条件是对 |
[01:08] | for the murder of Jack Bauer. | 谋杀杰克·鲍尔的豁免权 |
[01:10] | Someone from C.T.U. is supposed to come pick us up. | 反恐组派人来接我们了 |
[01:12] | Captain says it’s out of their jurisdiction. | 警监说这不在他们的管辖权限内 |
[01:14] | We told you why we can’t go back to L.A. | 我们跟你说了为什么不能回洛杉矶 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I know– the bomb. | 是 我知道 核弹嘛 |
[01:18] | Ms. Myers, if the information you provide… | 迈尔斯女士 如果你提供的信息… |
[01:21] | culminates in the successful interception of the nuclear device, | 能成功阻止核弹装置 |
[01:24] | you’ll be pardoned in advance for the murder of Jack Bauer. | 你对杰克·鲍尔的谋杀罪将被赦免 |
[01:28] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[01:29] | there’s only one right choice to make and you made it. | 除此以外别无他法 就这样吧 |
[01:39] | You’ve been told by a well-respected member of the press, | 将由这位备受尊重的媒体人 |
[01:43] | Mr. Ron Wieland, | 罗恩·维兰德先生向你们说明 |
[01:45] | that there is an imminent terrorist threat | 这个国家正面临一起迫在眉睫的 |
[01:47] | leveled against this country. | 恐怖袭击 |
[01:50] | That is true, so far as it goes. | 截至目前为止 这是事实 |
[01:53] | Please. | 稍安勿躁 |
[01:56] | The fact is, we get a dozen such threats every day. | 事实是 我们每天都会收到许多类似的威胁 |
[02:00] | And do I know more about them than I publicly reveal? | 至于我了解的是否比我公开透露的多 |
[02:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:05] | What is released to the public and when is a matter of judgment. | 向公众公布的内容和时间是个判断的问题 |
[02:09] | You have elected me to exercise that judgment… | 你们推选我做出这个判断 |
[02:12] | in the best interests of this country. | 是为了国家的最大利益 |
[02:17] | That’s what I’ve done since I took office. | 这正是我上任以来在做的事 |
[02:20] | That’s what I’m doing today. | 这也是我今天在做的事 |
[02:23] | And I can assure you… | 我可以向你们保证… |
[02:26] | that we have the situation well under control… | 我们完全掌控住了局势 |
[02:29] | – and there is no cause for alarm. – Mr. President– | -不需要担心 -总统先生 |
[02:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:36] | That wasn’t the Gettysburg Address, | 这可不是葛底斯堡演说 |
[02:38] | – but it should buy us some time. – It was fine. | -但是能为我们争取些时间 -讲得不错 |
[02:41] | What’s the situation with Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔情况如何 |
[02:43] | He’s still being held hostage by Nina Myers. | 他还被尼娜·迈尔斯作为人质扣押着 |
[02:49] | It didn’t have to be like this, Jack. | 不一定非要这样的 杰克 |
[02:51] | I never meant for it to be personal. | 我从没想要针对你 |
[02:54] | It felt pretty personal when you killed my wife. | 你杀了我妻子就是针对我啊 |
[02:57] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[02:59] | Teri overheard something that compromised my escape route. | 特里无意中听到了涉及我的逃跑路线的内容 |
[03:03] | What about bombing C.T.U.? | 那轰炸反恐组呢 |
[03:05] | All those people you used to work with? | 轰炸那些你过去共事过的人 |
[03:07] | I didn’t bomb C.T.U. I just sold the plans. | 我没有轰炸反恐组 只是卖了图纸 |
[03:12] | You believe what you have to, Nina, | 你有你不得不追随的信仰 尼娜 |
[03:14] | but you killed your friends. | 可你杀了你的朋友 |
[03:15] | Shut up, Jack! Shut up! | 闭嘴 杰克 闭嘴 |
[03:19] | Now, we are done talking. | 我们没什么可聊的了 |
[03:23] | We’re just going to wait for Palmer to call, | 我们就等着帕尔默打电话来 |
[03:26] | and then this will all be over. | 那时这一切就结束了 |
[03:28] | You got it? | 明白了 |
[03:33] | You know what, Nina? You’re right. | 知道吗 尼娜 你是对的 |
[03:36] | No, I don’t really want to just sit here and wait to die. | 不 我真的不想在这里坐以待毙 |
[03:39] | Don’t move, Jack. I mean it, Jack! | 别动 杰克 我说真的 杰克 |
[03:46] | You kill me before they verify the information you gave ’em. | 如果你在他们核实你提供的信息之前杀了我 |
[03:49] | You’ll be in violation of your agreement. | 你就违反了你们的协议 |
[03:51] | – They’ll just slap your ass back in jail. – And you’ll be dead. | -他们会把你关进监狱 -你会死的 |
[03:56] | I’m already dead. | 我已经是行尸走肉了 |
[04:00] | This is your last warning, Jack. | 这是最后的警告 杰克 |
[04:02] | That’s it. One more step, and I’ll shoot. | 够了 再走一步 我就开枪了 |
[04:08] | Move in! Go! | 前进 快 |
[04:10] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[04:12] | Move! Move! Move! Grab her. | 冲 冲 冲 抓住她 |
[04:16] | – Notify the chopper. – Get her up. | -通知直升机 -让她起来 |
[04:29] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – We’re not going back to L.A. | -走吧 快走 -我们不回洛杉矶 |
[04:32] | – We’ve already been through this. Let’s go. – No way. | -我们已经说过了 走吧 -绝不 |
[04:34] | – I told you before– – Yeah, I know– a bomb. Move, walk. | -我和你说了 -是的 炸弹 快走吧 |
[04:37] | Man, forget about us. What about you? | 伙计 不说我们 你自己呢 |
[04:39] | You want to get blown to pieces? | 你想被炸成碎片吗 |
[04:40] | Look, I told you who my dad was. | 听着 我和你说了我爸爸是谁 |
[04:42] | You think they’d send someone from C.T.U.? | 你觉得他们会从反恐组派人来吗 |
[04:43] | – Get in. – I’m not going back to L.A.! | -上车 -我不回洛杉矶 |
[04:45] | – Miguel! – Get down! Get down! | -米格尔 -趴下 趴下 |
[04:48] | – Don’t move! Don’t move! – I got him. I got him. | -别动 别动 -抓住他了 抓住他了 |
[04:50] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[04:55] | – Careful. – Let’s go. Get in. | -当心 -走吧 上车 |
[05:02] | – Yes, good. – You’ll let him know? | -是的 好 -你会告诉他吧 |
[05:04] | Yes, I’ll tell him. It’s over. | 是的 我会告诉他 结束了 |
[05:09] | Is Jack okay? | 杰克没事 |
[05:10] | Yes. They got to Nina before she could shoot him. | 是的 他们在尼娜开枪前控制了她 |
[05:13] | What about her? | 她呢 |
[05:14] | Just as you requested, she wasn’t seriously hurt. | 按照您的要求 她受伤不严重 |
[05:18] | Sir, they’re awaiting your orders. | 先生 他们在等待您的指令 |
[05:19] | – Do you want her taken back to prison? – No. | -要把她关进监狱吗 -不要 |
[05:22] | We’ll honor our original deal. I’ll pardon her for the charges… | 我们要履行最初的协议 一旦确认她的信息 |
[05:26] | of murder and treason as soon as we confirm her information. | 我会撤销对她谋杀和叛国的指控 |
[05:28] | – In the meantime, where do you want her? – Los Angeles. | -那您要把她拘留在哪里 -洛杉矶 |
[05:32] | Let her share the fate of everyone she’s endangered. | 让她也感受一下她制造的恐慌 |
[05:36] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[05:41] | That’s affirmative. | 确定 |
[05:42] | I’ll meet the chopper just south of the gully in the field. | 我在峡谷的南边与直升机碰头 |
[05:46] | – Roger that. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[07:00] | We’re here to find transactions | 我们是来找你说的 |
[07:01] | you claim Bob Warner had with Syed Ali. | 鲍勃·华纳和赛伊德·阿里的交易的 |
[07:05] | The sooner we do that, the sooner we’re out of here. | 尽快找到 我们就能尽快离开 |
[07:08] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[07:13] | – I can’t work like this. – I’ll be keying the computer. | -这样我无法做事 -我来控制电脑 |
[07:22] | How do I open the invoice files? | 怎么打开发票文件夹 |
[07:30] | – What? – I need to access the invoice files. | -什么 -我要看发票文件夹 |
[07:33] | File, open, warehouse. | 打开仓库文件 |
[07:36] | – How are they ordered? – Chronologically, I think. | -他们如何排序的 -我觉得是时间 |
[07:39] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[07:42] | Look, my fiancee just left me on my wedding day | 听着 我的未婚妻因为我让她爸爸坐牢 |
[07:45] | because I’m sending her father to jail. | 而在婚礼那天离开了我 |
[07:47] | Since he’s my employer | 而他是我老板 |
[07:47] | I think that pretty much means my whole life’s in the toilet. | 我的整个人生都毁掉了 |
[07:51] | So why don’t you cut me some slack? | 所以就别给我施压了 |
[07:55] | There’s a nuke somewhere in this city, | 这城市里某处有一个核武器 |
[07:58] | and if you don’t give me something useful in the next hour, | 如果接下来一小时你不给我点有用的信息 |
[08:02] | I’ll take you back to C.T.U. and chain you to the roof, | 我就带你回反恐组 把你锁在顶楼 |
[08:06] | so you’ll have a front-row seat when the damn thing goes off. | 那样你就能亲眼目睹这鬼东西爆炸了 |
[09:02] | Do you want to suffer as he did? | 你想变成他这样吗 |
[09:05] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不想 |
[09:13] | Then tell me… | 那和我说说 |
[09:16] | what you’ve learned from your father’s computer files. | 你从你父亲的电脑里看到了什么 |
[09:19] | Who you told. | 你告诉了谁 |
[09:22] | I already told you. I don’t know anything. | 我说过了 我什么都不知道 |
[09:53] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[09:59] | – Jack. – Mr. President, | -杰克 -总统先生 |
[10:02] | the soldiers that attacked us at the crash site, | 在坠机地点袭击我们的士兵 |
[10:05] | they were Americans– or at least American-trained. | 他们是美国人 至少是在美国接受训练的 |
[10:09] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | One of the soldiers that was killed | 有一名被杀的士兵 |
[10:12] | had a tattoo of a coral snake on his arm. | 手臂上有珊瑚蛇的纹身 |
[10:15] | That’s a signature of a group out of Fort Benning. | 这是一个本宁堡团队的标志 |
[10:18] | – What sort of group? – A deep cover special ops unit. | -什么小组 -一个秘密的特别行动小组 |
[10:21] | The only reason I know about the tattoo, sir, | 总统先生 我知道那个文身也只不过是因为 |
[10:24] | is because early in my career they tried to recruit me. | 在我职业生涯的初期 他们想要招募我 |
[10:27] | Their commander is a Colonel Samuels. | 他们的指挥是一个叫塞缪尔斯上校的人 |
[10:30] | I’ve never heard of this unit. | 我从没听说过这个小组 |
[10:32] | No, sir, you wouldn’t have. That’s the point. | 是的 不会让您知道的 这才是关键 |
[10:35] | – They’d be buried pretty heavily in N.S.A.’s budget. – N.S.A. | -他们掩藏在国安局的预算里 -国安局 |
[10:41] | Okay, even if N.S.A. originally trained him, | 就算他最初是由国安局训练出来的 |
[10:46] | isn’t it possible he’s freelancing now– a mercenary? | 他现在也可能是自由杀手或者雇佣军 |
[10:49] | If it was just the tattoo, sir, I’d agree with you. | 如果只是文身那么简单 我同意您的观点 |
[10:52] | But the men that attacked us had access to our flight plan. | 但是袭击我们的那些人了解我们的飞行计划 |
[10:55] | The only way they could have gotten that information | 他们只能从内部获取到 |
[10:57] | was from on the inside. | 这类信息 |
[10:59] | Mr. President, I know it sounds very farfetched | 总统先生 我知道我们被自己人袭击 |
[11:03] | that we got attacked by Americans, | 听上去非常牵强 |
[11:05] | but that tattoo is very distinctive and very specific. | 但是那个文身非常独特非常非常明确 |
[11:09] | I appreciate the information, Jack. Where are you now? | 感谢你的信息 杰克 你现在在哪 |
[11:12] | We’re in a chopper. | 我们在坐直升机 |
[11:13] | We’re on our way to the address that Nina Myers provided for us. | 正在飞往尼娜·迈尔斯提供给我们的地址 |
[11:16] | We should be touching down soon, sir. Our E.T.A. is 15 minutes. | 很快就要降落了 预计15分钟后抵达 |
[11:20] | – Keep me posted, Jack. – Yes, Mr. President. | -随时汇报 杰克 -是的 总统先生 |
[11:32] | Sir, Jack’s on his way to the Syed Ali house. | 长官 杰克正赶往赛伊德·阿里家 |
[11:35] | Want me to patch a feed up here? | 需要我把信号接进来吗 |
[11:36] | No. I assume you have that under control. | 不用了 我相信你们都准备好了 |
[11:40] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 |
[11:50] | Was there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[12:11] | So, what are you going to do tomorrow? | 明天你打算做什么 |
[12:14] | – What? – If the bomb doesn’t go off. | -什么 -如果炸弹没爆炸的话 |
[12:17] | Thought about it? | 想过吗 |
[12:21] | – No. – Probably come back to work here. | -没有 -还会过来上班吗 |
[12:27] | Of course. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 为什么不来 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. You happy in this job? | 我也不知道 做这份工作你开心吗 |
[12:35] | Believe it or not, I used to want to be a teacher. | 不管你信不信 我以前想当一名教师 |
[12:38] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[12:41] | You know why I didn’t? | 你知道我为什么没当成吗 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause D.O.D. Offered me more money. | 因为国防部给的工资更高 |
[12:45] | That’s how I made my decision. | 这就是我做出选择的原因 |
[12:49] | So, I made myself miserable, | 所以是我让自己受苦的 |
[12:52] | and I made everybody else around me miserable… | 我也把痛苦带给了身边的人 |
[12:56] | for an extra $5,000 a year. | 就因为每年多赚五千美元 |
[12:59] | That was my price. | 这就是我的代价 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[13:09] | You know, Michelle, I’m– | 米歇尔 |
[13:12] | not a big advice-giver, but, under the circumstances, | 我不是一个很会给建议的人 但眼下这情况 |
[13:17] | don’t wait around for your life to happen to you? | 莫待无花空折枝 |
[13:20] | Find something that makes you happy– do it. | 找到能让你快乐的事 及时行乐 |
[13:25] | ‘Cause everything else… | 因为除此之外的事情 |
[13:28] | it’s all just background noise. | 都是背景里无关紧要的噪音 |
[13:46] | – Roger. – Mr. President. | -罗杰 -总统先生 |
[13:50] | Tell me everything you know | 把你知道的所有关于本宁堡军事基地 |
[13:51] | about Colonel Ron Samuels from Fort Benning. | 罗恩·塞缪尔斯上校的事情都告诉我 |
[13:56] | I don’t know anything about Colonel Samuels. | 我对塞缪尔斯上校一无所知 |
[13:58] | What about a special ops unit from down there called Coral Snake? | 那下面的一个叫珊瑚蛇的特别行动小组呢 |
[14:03] | No, sir. Nothing. | 不 先生 毫不知情 |
[14:05] | How could N.S.A. be funding a paramilitary group | 国安局出资的准军事组织 |
[14:08] | and you not know about it? | 你怎么会不知情呢 |
[14:09] | Well, without knowing specifics, I really can’t say for sure. | 不了解具体情况 我确实说不出来什么 |
[14:14] | My guess is that the Department of Defense… | 我猜测应该是国防部 |
[14:16] | has used some of their discretionary resources, | 利用了某些可以自由支配的资源 |
[14:20] | attached our name for budgetary purposes. | 以我们的名义拿到预算 |
[14:24] | – Happens all the time. – That’s absurd. | -常有的事 -太荒谬了 |
[14:26] | N.S.A. is information gathering only. | 国安局只是负责搜集情报 |
[14:28] | They have no military mandate. | 没有军事权限 |
[14:30] | I’d assume that this Coral Snake group– | 我认为这个珊瑚蛇小组 |
[14:34] | like many others that we see– | 跟我们看到的其它的小组一样 |
[14:37] | falls under somebody’s pet project. | 属于某些人的个人项目 |
[14:40] | – It’s funded on the sly. – How would you know that, Roger? | -秘密出资的 -你是怎么知道的 罗杰 |
[14:44] | A minute ago you told me you never heard of them. | 一分钟之前你还跟我说你一无所知 |
[14:47] | I’m just conjecturing from past experience, Mr. President. | 我只是根据以往的经验推测 总统先生 |
[14:53] | I have no concrete information. | 我没有确凿的信息 |
[14:56] | Let me look into it. | 我去查查 |
[14:58] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[15:21] | Jack Bauer’s plane was shot down by an American military unit. | 杰克·鲍尔的飞机是被美国军事小组打下来的 |
[15:27] | Jack told me himself. I won’t go into details, | 杰克亲口告诉我的 我就不说细节了 |
[15:30] | except to say that I believe him. | 但是我相信他 |
[15:32] | American military? Why? | 美国军队 为什么 |
[15:34] | I just spoke to Roger Stanton. | 我刚跟罗杰·斯坦顿谈过 |
[15:37] | I think he’s hiding something from me. I’m going to arrest him. | 我认为他对我有所隐瞒 我要逮捕他 |
[15:43] | Arrest the head of N.S.A.? | 逮捕国安局的领导 |
[15:46] | Bauer said the unit that attacked his plane… | 鲍尔说攻击飞机的小组 |
[15:49] | was connected to a Colonel Samuels out of Fort Benning. | 跟本宁堡军事基地塞缪尔斯上校有关 |
[15:52] | Samuels is funded by N.S.A. | 塞缪尔斯是国安局出资的 |
[15:56] | With all due respect, David, that’s pretty thin. | 恕我直言 大卫 这太牵强了 |
[16:00] | By itself, yes. But the ambassador’s chopper crash, | 听着确实是 但是大使的飞机坠毁 |
[16:04] | the evacuation of military personnel out of L.A., | 军事人员撤离洛杉矶 |
[16:08] | Ron Wieland’s escape from custody– | 罗恩·维兰德逃脱拘捕 |
[16:11] | those things happened after Stanton arrived. | 这些事情都是斯坦顿到达之后发生的 |
[16:14] | Firing Stanton will cause chaos. | 开除斯坦顿会引发混乱 |
[16:16] | All the agencies report through him. | 所有机构都向他汇报 |
[16:19] | He’s running the search for the bomb, for crying out loud. | 谁都知道他在负责炸弹的搜寻工作 |
[16:22] | If the president’s right, | 如果总统说得对 |
[16:22] | he’s not running the search– he’s impeding it. | 他不是在搜寻 而是在阻碍 |
[16:25] | – Why would he do such a thing? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要这么做 -我也不知道 |
[16:29] | But if he is, we have a better chance of finding the bomb | 如果他确实有罪 除掉他我们才更有可能 |
[16:32] | if we get rid of him. | 找到炸弹的下落 |
[16:33] | David, you can’t do this on a hunch. | 大卫 你不能凭直觉就做决定 |
[16:38] | If Stanton turns out to be innocent and that bomb goes off, | 如果斯坦顿是无辜的 炸弹爆炸了的话 |
[16:41] | you’ll be blamed for the deaths of a million people. | 你要对上百万人的死亡负责 |
[16:44] | If you do nothing and he is guilty of something, | 如果他真的有罪 而你又袖手旁观的话 |
[16:47] | you’ll be blamed anyway. | 还是会遭到责难 |
[16:48] | No, no. At the very least, | 不 最起码 |
[16:50] | we need to get some kind of proof– some evidence. | 我们需要得到证明 拿到证据 |
[16:54] | You cannot just arrest the head of N.S.A., David. | 你不能随便逮捕国安局的领导 大卫 |
[16:58] | Sherry’s right, Mike. We need proof. | 雪莉说得对 麦克 我们需要证据 |
[17:03] | Find me a connection between Stanton and this Colonel Samuels… | 给我找到斯坦顿和塞缪尔斯上校之间的关联 |
[17:07] | and find it quickly. | 快点找 |
[17:19] | L.A. County 470, go ahead. | 洛杉矶 470郡 请讲 |
[17:22] | This is Officer Brown with Valley. | 我是谷地的布朗警官 |
[17:24] | Trying to reach Detective Bill Gucoff. | 请求跟比尔·古考夫警探通话 |
[17:27] | Brown? Oh, you’re transporting two suspects down to Central? | 布朗 你正在把两个嫌疑人转移到总局吗 |
[17:31] | – That’s right. – Hold on, I’ll patch you through. | -是的 -稍等 我给你接过去 |
[17:35] | – Gucoff here. – Hey, Bill. | -我是古考夫 -比尔 你好 |
[17:38] | – Yeah? – Listen, I’m bringing the prisoners down. | -什么事 -我正在把犯人带过去 |
[17:42] | All right. You got everything under control? | -好的 -一切正常吗 |
[17:44] | – The guy gave us trouble, but… – What? | -那个男的不好对付 但是 -干什么 |
[17:48] | Get the bandana out of my pocket. | 把手帕从我口袋里拿出来 |
[17:51] | – Why? – To start a fire. | -为什么 -点火 |
[17:53] | What? You’re crazy. | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[17:55] | He’ll have to pull over and stop the car. | 他得把车停到一边去 |
[17:59] | And then he’ll put it out. Then what? | 然后他就灭火了 然后呢 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. Maybe-Maybe it’ll do enough damage… | 不知道 也许破坏得程度 |
[18:04] | and we’ll have to go back to the station. | 足以让我们回到警局得 |
[18:06] | – It’ll buy us time. – This is crazy. | -能给我们争取时间 -疯了 |
[18:09] | Crazier than going to Los Angeles | 能比去有个核弹随时会爆炸的 |
[18:10] | where a nuclear bomb might go off any minute? | 洛杉矶还要疯狂吗 |
[18:14] | Hey, listen, this may sound a little crazy, but, | 有件事听着可能有点扯 但是 |
[18:18] | did you happen to hear anything | 你听说过关于 |
[18:19] | about some kind of a bomb threat today? | 今天有炸弹威胁之类的事情了吗 |
[18:23] | – I can’t do this. You gotta do it. – No. | -我做不到 得你来 -不行 |
[18:28] | Come on. You can do it– you’re smaller. | 来吧 你能做到 你比较娇小 |
[18:31] | – No. I haven’t heard anything. Why? – Come on. | -不 我没听说过 怎么了 -快点 |
[18:34] | You’re sure? Nothing on your desk or anything? | 你确定吗 没人提到过吗 |
[18:41] | Why? Did somebody tell you there was a bomb or something? | 怎么了 有人告诉你有炸弹之类的事吗 |
[18:45] | What’s going on? You know something I don’t? | 什么情况 你知道我不知道的事情 |
[18:49] | Well, I don’t know. It may be nothing, but one of the kids here, | 我也不知道 可能没什么 但是一个孩子 |
[18:53] | apparently her father works for C.T.U. And– | 她爸在反恐组工作 然后 |
[18:58] | He gave her some kind of information about a bomb or something. | 他告诉她有炸弹之类的消息 |
[19:01] | Just check it out for me. | 帮我查证一下 |
[19:03] | Maybe, like I said, it’s probably nothing, but– | 可能就像我说的 应该没什么事 不过 |
[19:05] | – No problem. – Okay, good enough. | -没问题 -这就行了 |
[19:09] | Thanks. I owe you one. | 谢谢 算我欠你的 |
[20:00] | I copy that, 517. | 收到 517 |
[20:10] | – Kim? – Hang on, okay? | -金 -坚持住 |
[20:23] | Hello. Can anyone hear me? | 你好 有人能听到吗 |
[20:26] | This is C.H.P. Station Six. Who’s this? | 加州高速警察六号站 哪位 |
[20:28] | Kim, Kim, don’t. | 金 金 别 |
[20:32] | Listen, we’re on San Fernando, the 118. There’s been an accident. | 我们在圣费尔南多118号路 出了事故 |
[20:36] | – We need an ambulance right away. – How’s the officer in charge? | -需要救护车立即到位 -当值警官怎样了 |
[20:39] | He’s hurt badly. So is someone else. | 他伤得很重 还有个人也是 |
[20:41] | – Two injured? – Yes. | -两位伤员 -是的 |
[20:43] | All right, stay there. We’re sending someone now. | 好的 待在原地 我们这就派人过去 |
[20:46] | – Hang on. – All units. All units. | -坚持住 -全体注意 全体注意 |
[20:49] | Proceed to San Fernando at the 118. M.P.A. | 请前往圣费尔南多118号路 医疗救助 |
[20:52] | Officer down. Officer down. | 有警官受伤了 |
[21:18] | I’m going to ask you just once more, huh? | 我再问你一次 |
[21:23] | – Who did you tell? – No one. | -你告诉谁了 -我没和任何人说 |
[21:31] | Here’s an infrared of the house. | 这是那座房子的红外监测 |
[21:33] | Two people, both in this room. | 两个人 都在这间房里 |
[21:34] | We assume one is Syed Ali, | 其中一个应该是赛伊德·阿里 |
[21:36] | but since we can’t be sure, we’ll need to take them both alive. | 但我们无法确定 所以两个人都要活捉 |
[21:38] | Are your men in position? | 你的人准备好了没 |
[21:40] | – Give ’em 90 seconds. – Good. | -给他们九十秒 -很好 |
[21:41] | – Yeah? – George, it’s me. | -喂 -乔治 是我 |
[21:43] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪 |
[21:44] | I’m on-site. Syed Ali’s in the house. | 我在现场 赛伊德·阿里在房里 |
[21:46] | We’re gonna be ready to move in about a minute. | 我们大约在一分钟后就要行动了 |
[21:48] | We’re gonna need auxiliary teams… | 我们还需要帮手 |
[21:49] | ready to move in the city | 以便一查出炸弹的位置 |
[21:50] | as soon as we find out the location of this bomb. | 就进入城市行动 |
[21:53] | – Yeah, we’re already working on it. – Okay, good. | -好 这方面我们已经在准备了 -很好 |
[21:54] | I’ll get back to you as soon as we get him. | 我们一抓住他我就联系你 |
[21:59] | – Agent Baker? – Baker here. | -是贝克探员吗 -我是贝克 |
[22:01] | – Let me know as soon as your teams are ready. – Roger that. | -你的人准备好后立刻通知我 -收到 |
[22:07] | This is Bob Warner’s access code. | 这是鲍勃·华纳的访问代码 |
[22:09] | As you can see, he logged on roughly twice as often as I did. | 可以看到 他进入的次数大概是我的两倍多 |
[22:14] | This is a restricted area, Miss Warner. | 这里是限制区 华纳小姐 |
[22:16] | I need to speak with Reza right now. | 我需要立刻见雷扎 |
[22:18] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不可以 |
[22:21] | It’s going to take a minute. It’s our wedding day. | 只要一分钟 是我们婚礼的事情 |
[22:23] | I realize that. We’re in the middle of an investigation. | 我明白 但是我们正在进行调查 |
[22:30] | – Can I talk to Reza for a minute? – I tried to explain. | -我可以和雷扎说说话吗 -我已经尽力了 |
[22:34] | – Make it fast. – Thank you. | -尽快 -谢谢 |
[22:41] | Marie? | 玛丽 |
[22:48] | Hey. What I said before, I didn’t mean it. I’m so sorry. | 我之前说的 不是故意的 我很抱歉 |
[22:53] | It’s just this whole thing has been such a shock. | 只是这整件事太令人惊吓了 |
[22:55] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[22:57] | You are the man I’m going to marry. | 你是我要嫁的那个人 |
[22:59] | I know whatever you’re doing | 我明白你在做的事 |
[23:00] | is ’cause you have to do it, and I love you. | 都是有必要的 我爱你 |
[23:03] | – And whatever happens, happens. – My angel. | -不管要发生什么 尽管来 -我的天使 |
[23:07] | We have to get back to work. | 我们得继续工作了 |
[23:10] | – You can wait in the next room if you’d like. – Thank you. | -如果你愿意可以在旁边的房间等 -谢谢 |
[23:38] | It’s barely a nick. | 只是一个小伤口罢了 |
[23:40] | Not nearly as bad as it feels. | 看起来没有感受起来糟糕 |
[23:51] | You don’t have to kill me. | 你没有必要杀我 |
[23:54] | J-Just leave me here. | 把我留在这里 |
[23:58] | By the time someone finds me, you’ll be a hundred miles away. | 当他们发现我的时候 你早就跑得远远的了 |
[24:06] | Something’s going to happen very soon. | 有事情要发生了 |
[24:12] | Something terrible, | 很可怕的事情 |
[24:15] | which will cause much suffering. | 会造成很大的痛苦 |
[24:19] | This will be easier. | 这样更简单 |
[24:31] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退 后退 |
[24:34] | I have here a woman! If you come any closer, I’ll kill the woman! | 我有人质 如果你们靠近 我就杀了她 |
[24:40] | Bring the shield. Bring in the shield now! | 把盾牌拿进来 快 |
[24:42] | Roberts, we need the body bunker right away. | 罗伯茨 我们需要盾牌 快 |
[24:46] | They don’t negotiate, yet they don’t shoot. | 他们不谈判 也不行动 |
[24:52] | It’s not you they want alive. It’s me. | 他们要活捉的不是你 是我 |
[24:57] | I’ll try to take him out with a beanbag hit. | 我尝试把他击倒 |
[25:24] | Suspect is secure. | 嫌疑犯安全 |
[25:26] | Come on. You’re all right. You’re all right. | 来 你没事了 没事了 |
[25:30] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[25:32] | Just relax. Take a breath. It’s over. It’s over. Okay? | 放轻松 深呼吸 都过去了 |
[25:36] | – Jack, he’s going into convulsions. – What? | -杰克 他癫痫发作了 -什么 |
[25:41] | – Did you see him take anything? – I was watching him the whole time. | -你看到他吃了什么吗 -我一直都盯着他 |
[25:47] | It’s cyanide. He must have had it in his mouth already. | 氰化物 他一定已经早就放在自己嘴里了 |
[25:49] | We need a medic in here now. We need a medic now! | 我们需要一名医生 立刻 |
[25:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:53] | – On the move. – Damn it! | -在路上了 -该死 |
[26:01] | I want him photographed. Fingerprints, everything. | 给他照相 录指纹 所有都要做 |
[26:03] | I want it sent over to C.T.U. for analysis. | 送给反恐局做分析鉴定 |
[26:05] | I want confirmation that that is Syed Ali. | 我要证据证明他是赛伊德·阿里 |
[26:26] | You called them. You should go. | 你喊了他们 你得走了 |
[26:29] | I’ll go when they get here. | 他们到了我再走 |
[26:32] | It’ll be too late. They’ll see you. | 那样太迟了 他们会发现你的 |
[26:35] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[26:44] | Thank you so much. For everything. | 谢谢你 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[26:52] | As soon as this is all over, I’m going to find you, okay? | 这一切都结束后 我会找你的 好吗 |
[26:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:03] | Go. | 走 |
[27:37] | – Yeah, I see ’em. – Come on, guys. Let’s go. | -我看到他们了 -各位 这边 |
[27:39] | Notify dispatch, it’s 143. | 看到编号了 是143 |
[27:46] | Did you get the area locked down? | 你们封锁了这片区域吗 |
[27:48] | Yes, sir. It’s all done. | 都封锁了 长官 |
[27:49] | I contacted L.A.P.D. | 我联系了洛杉矶警局 |
[27:52] | As soon as we get the intel | 我们一得到情报 |
[27:54] | we’ll have Unit 3 escort her back to C.T.U. | 就让三小队护送她回反恐局 |
[27:56] | You should drink some water. | 你得喝点水 |
[27:57] | Yes, sir. I’ll get on that right away. | 好的 长官 我立刻处理 |
[28:14] | Kate, my name is Jack Bauer. I’m a federal agent. | 凯特 我叫杰克·鲍尔 是个联邦探员 |
[28:17] | I know you’ve been through a terrible ordeal in there, | 我知道你一定受到了很大的惊吓 |
[28:19] | but I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you a few questions– | 但恐怕我还是得问你几个问题 |
[28:20] | would that be all right? | 可以吗 |
[28:23] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么到这里的 |
[28:29] | Um, I was… | 我 |
[28:31] | trying to help my sister, | 我想要帮我的妹妹 |
[28:33] | so I hired a private investigator. | 所以我雇了一个私人探员 |
[28:37] | Those men thought we knew something, | 那些人以为我们知道什么事情 |
[28:38] | – but we didn’t know anything. – Slow down, slow down. | -但我们什么都不知道 -慢点 慢点说 |
[28:41] | The dead man in the other room– that was a private investigator? | 死在另一个房间的那个人 是个私人探员吗 |
[28:46] | Paul Koplin. What they did to him– | 保罗·柯普林 他们对他做的事 |
[28:50] | They? There was more than one man here? | 他们 这里还有别人吗 |
[28:53] | – How many men were there? – Two. | -有多少人 -两个 |
[28:57] | The other one left before you came. | 另一个在你们来之前就走了 |
[28:59] | – Did you get his name? – Syed Ali. | -你知道他叫什么吗 -赛伊德·阿里 |
[29:04] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[29:06] | Can you describe him for me? | 你能描述一样他的样子吗 |
[29:09] | Um, tall, thin. | 又高又瘦 |
[29:12] | Do you remember what kind of clothes he was wearing? | 你记得他穿的什么样子的衣服吗 |
[29:14] | Black shirt. | 黑体恤 |
[29:17] | W-With s-silver buttons down the front. | 前面有颗银纽扣 |
[29:20] | Black pants. | 黑色裤子 |
[29:21] | Do you remember what kind of a car he got into when he left? | 你记得他出去后上了什么车吗 |
[29:24] | Do you know where he was going? | 你知道他要去哪里吗 |
[29:26] | Excuse me for one moment. | 抱歉 |
[29:29] | Baker, this is Agent Bauer. Syed Ali is still alive. | 贝克 我是鲍尔 赛伊德·阿里还活着 |
[29:33] | We are looking for a Middle Eastern man wearing all black. | 我们需要寻找一个穿得一身黑的中东男子 |
[29:37] | I didn’t get a make on the car. | 还不知道他上了什么车 |
[29:38] | Send out the description and an A.P.B. | 把描述发出去 发起全境通缉 |
[29:40] | – We need to find him now. – Copy. | -我们得赶快找到他 -收到 |
[29:43] | Kate, you said you came here to help your sister. Who is she? | 凯特 你说你是来帮你妹妹的 她叫什么 |
[29:46] | Marie. Marie Warner. | 玛丽 玛丽·华纳 |
[29:51] | She was supposed to get married today. | 她本该今天结婚的 |
[29:57] | Sherry, tell Mike what you told me. | 雪莉 把你和我说的告诉迈克 |
[30:00] | There’s a back-channel communications network… | 有一个中情局过去曾经使用的 |
[30:03] | that the C.I.A. Used to use called OPCOM. | 秘密通信网络 叫做奥普康通讯网 |
[30:06] | It’s been shut down for over 20 years. | 已经关闭二十多年了 |
[30:09] | Last month, N.S.A. was given orders to resurrect it. | 上个月 国安局收到命令重启这个网络 |
[30:13] | It was an “Eyes only” order issued by Roger Stanton. | 这是只有罗杰·斯坦顿才能下的机密命令 |
[30:22] | I’m not sure that’s enough. | 我不确定这够不够 |
[30:24] | By itself it’s not, | 单独一个命令是不够的 |
[30:27] | unless Stanton used OPCOM to contact Colonel Samuels | 除非斯坦顿在过去的几小时内 |
[30:30] | in the last few hours. | 通过这个网络联系了塞缪尔斯上校 |
[30:31] | My source is checking on that now. | 我这边正在查 |
[30:33] | Mike, call the attorney general. | 迈克 给司法部长打电话 |
[30:37] | Start working on this from the legal side. | 启动法律程序 |
[30:40] | If we find this connection, | 如果发现他们有联系 |
[30:42] | we’ll move on it, have Stanton arrested. | 就立刻行动 逮捕斯坦顿 |
[30:56] | I think we’ve got a positive I.D. on John Doe one. | 我想我们已经找出个无名氏的身份了 |
[30:59] | I want you to cross-reference | 你们把他的指纹 |
[31:00] | his prints with the name Paul Koplin. | 和保罗·科普林对照一下 |
[31:01] | – C.T.U. – It’s Bauer. Put me through to Tony. | -国家反恐局 -我是鲍尔 给我转托尼 |
[31:04] | Hold, please. | 别挂 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Jack, it’s Tony. What’s up? | 杰克 我是托尼 怎么了 |
[31:08] | Tony, I’m still at the house. | 托尼 我还在现场 |
[31:09] | I just got finished questioning the woman | 我刚刚询问完那个 |
[31:10] | that Syed Ali was torturing for information. | 被赛伊德·阿里折磨拷问的女人 |
[31:13] | Her name is Kate Warner. I want you to run a background check. | 她叫凯特·华纳 我需要你查一下她的背景 |
[31:16] | – Did you say Kate Warner? – Yeah, why? | -你是说凯特·华纳吗 -是的 怎么了 |
[31:19] | I had her family picked up this morning. | 我今早才抓了她的家人 |
[31:20] | I was with Kate Warner a few hours ago. | 我几小时前还和她在一起 |
[31:23] | What are you talking about? What’s the connection? | 你在说什么 他们有什么联系 |
[31:25] | A guy name Reza Naiyeer, | 一个叫雷扎·纳耶尔的人 |
[31:26] | her sister’s fiance had dealings with Syed Ali. | 他妹妹的未婚夫和赛伊德·阿里有交易 |
[31:29] | Of course, he’s denying it. | 当然了 他不承认 |
[31:30] | He was saying it was the father, Bob Warner. | 他说是他们的父亲 鲍勃·华纳 |
[31:32] | I had Richards take Naiyeer over to Bob Warner’s office… | 我让理查兹带纳耶尔去鲍勃·华纳的办公室了 |
[31:35] | to try to hack into his computer. | 去黑他的电脑 |
[31:36] | I have Warner here with me right now. | 华纳现在就在我这边 |
[31:40] | Jack, will Kate talk to you? | 杰克 凯特愿意和你谈吗 |
[31:44] | ‘Cause her family’s not cooperating. | 她的家人可不配合我们 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I think so. But I got to give her a bit of time. | 我也这么觉得 但我还得给她一点时间 |
[31:48] | She’s been through hell here. You should see this place. | 她受到惊吓了 你得看看这个地方 |
[31:52] | – Jack, there’s one more thing. – What? | -杰克 还有件事 -什么 |
[31:56] | The father, Bob Warner, he freelances for the C.I.A. | 她父亲 鲍勃·华纳 是中情局的情报员 |
[32:04] | Okay. Look, we’re gonna have to start | 好 听着 这件事 |
[32:06] | from the beginning on this thing. | 我们要从根挖起 |
[32:07] | You’re gonna have to run everything again, | 你得重新审查所有信息 |
[32:09] | start connecting the dots. | 把线索连起来 |
[32:10] | These people are involved somehow. You got to find out how. | 这些人都和此事有某种联系 你要查清楚 |
[32:13] | Get back to me as soon as you got anything. | 有发现立刻告诉我 |
[32:15] | All right, you got it. | 好 没问题 |
[32:24] | Gentlemen, I need you to pack up. I need the room. | 各位 你们得收拾离开了 我需要这间房 |
[32:29] | – Agent Baker? – Baker here. | -贝克探员 -我是贝克 |
[32:31] | – How’s Miss Warner doing? – Not so good. | -华纳小姐怎么样了 -不太好 |
[32:35] | As soon as you think she’s ready, | 一旦你认为她准备好了 |
[32:36] | I need you to bring her back down to the bathroom. | 我要你带她回到浴室里 |
[32:38] | Will do. Baker out. | 好的 贝克下线了 |
[32:43] | Yeah, those three dates and anything the following week. Hold on. | 好 那三个日期还有之后一周 稍等 |
[32:47] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[32:48] | Let me know as soon as you find something out. | 有发现立刻告诉我 |
[32:51] | – Sir. – What have we got? | -总统先生 -有什么发现 |
[32:53] | I found a way into the OPCOM channels. | 我找到进入奥普康通讯网的方法了 |
[32:55] | Good, tunnel in. | 很好 进入调查 |
[32:57] | The problem is the files are pass code protected. | 问题是里面的文件都有密码保护 |
[33:00] | We’re going to need someone internal to open them. | 我们需要内部协助才能打开 |
[33:03] | That’s going to take time. | 这需要时间 |
[33:04] | Hold. No, it’s not. I just got the name of a deputy director | 等等 不 我查到一个副主管的名字 |
[33:07] | who’s retired, but his code is still active. | 他退休了 但是密码还有效 |
[33:10] | We could use that. Jean, could you hold on for a sec? | 我们可以用这个 简 你可以等一下吗 |
[33:15] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[33:19] | – Try this. They should work. – I’m back. | -试试这个 应该可以用 -我回来了 |
[33:21] | I’ll head over to the O.C. And check it out. | 我去指挥中心 检查一下 |
[33:23] | Good. Oh, that’s terrific. | 很好 太棒了 |
[33:26] | I’m going to cross-reference these, | 我来交叉比对这些 |
[33:28] | but I need you to stay in the office… | 但我需要你留在办公室里 |
[33:29] | ’cause I’m going to need you there. | 因为我需要你在那里 |
[33:31] | Right, okay. Thanks. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[33:35] | I’m collecting the dates that | 我在整合塞缪尔斯上校的办公室 |
[33:36] | Colonel Samuels’s office logged on to OPCOM. | 登录奥普康网络的日期 |
[33:39] | If Mike can trace Stanton’s access, we can look for a match. | 如果麦克查到斯坦顿的记录 我们可以比对 |
[33:43] | – That’s great. – If we have that, | -很好 -如果有结果 |
[33:45] | you’ll have all the proof you need. | 证据就足够了 |
[33:47] | Wait a minute. Stanton has a dozen staff who share his code. | 等等 斯坦顿有十几个手下都有他的密码 |
[33:50] | How are we going to pin him? | 那我们怎么确定是他的嫌疑 |
[33:51] | There’s a four-digit subcode that only belongs to him. | 有个四位密码是他专有的 |
[33:54] | That’s the one that’ll nail him. | 我们就用这个确认是他 |
[33:59] | – Sherry? – Yes? | -雪莉 -怎么了 |
[34:01] | You’re doing an incredible job here today. | 你今天帮了大忙 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | I’ve forgotten how talented you are at all this stuff. | 我忘记了你多么擅长做这些事 |
[34:13] | David, I’ve worked with you for over 25 years. | 大卫 我和你一起工作超过25年了 |
[34:17] | It had to rub off on me somehow. | 熟能生巧嘛 |
[34:22] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴有你在这里 |
[34:28] | I’ve always been here. | 我一直都在 |
[34:33] | You remember that. | 不要忘记 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:59] | – All right, call me if there’s anything. – Okay. | -好 有发现打给我 -好 |
[35:04] | That was Barbara at the Warner office. | 是芭芭拉从华纳的办公室打来的 |
[35:06] | What’d they find? | 有什么发现 |
[35:07] | Nothing yet. They’re still going through the records, | 目前还没有 他们还在清查记录 |
[35:09] | but Reza seems to be cooperating. | 但雷扎似乎很配合 |
[35:12] | This is driving me crazy. It just doesn’t make sense… | 我要疯了 这完全解释不通啊 |
[35:14] | that Syed Ali has a connection | 赛伊德·阿里和帕萨迪纳的这家 |
[35:16] | to this white bread family from Pasadena. | 中产家庭有联系这件事 |
[35:18] | So you believe Bob Warner? | 所以你相信鲍勃·华纳吗 |
[35:21] | There’s nothing in his profile or his behavior… | 他的档案和表现 |
[35:23] | that suggests that he’s involved with terrorists. | 没有任何和恐怖分子有联系的迹象 |
[35:26] | I agree, but look at the facts. | 没错 但看看事实 |
[35:29] | There is a paper trail between Warner Investments and Ali. | 华纳投资公司和阿里的联系有文件记录 |
[35:32] | – And Kate Warner was abducted for a reason. – I know. | -凯特·华纳被绑架也事出有因 -我知道 |
[35:37] | All right, look, I want you to put together a list… | 好 我要你整理一份 |
[35:39] | of all the managers and directors of Bob Warner’s company. | 鲍勃·华纳公司里所有经理和主管的名单 |
[35:43] | I want to widen the search a notch here. | 我想扩大范围搜索 |
[35:44] | – That’s a good idea. – Anything else? | -好主意 -还有别的吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah. Um, | 有 |
[35:50] | I was talking to Mason before and– | 我刚跟梅森谈过 |
[35:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:58] | Look, I know this is hardly the time, but, | 我知道现在不是时候 但是 |
[36:00] | I don’t know how much time we have, | 我不知道我们还剩多少时间了 |
[36:02] | so I just wanted you to know… | 所以我想说 |
[36:05] | that if you wanted to go out sometime– | 如果你愿意什么时候和我约会的话 |
[36:08] | – Michelle– – Look, You don’t have to say anything. | -米歇尔 -听着 你什么也不用说 |
[36:10] | – I just wanted you to know how I felt. – No, Michelle… | -我只想告诉你我的感觉 -不 米歇尔 |
[36:16] | I feel the same way. | 我的感觉也一样 |
[36:20] | I’ve just been keeping my distance because– | 我一直保持着距离 |
[36:25] | Because of what happened between you and Nina? | 因为你和尼娜之间的事吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:34] | So, you think I just want you for your information? | 所以你觉得我接近你是为了你的情报吗 |
[36:40] | So, uh– | 所以 |
[36:44] | What are we saying here? That, uh, | 我们要怎么做 |
[36:46] | if we save L.A. from a nuclear bomb… | 如果我们能从核弹威胁中拯救洛杉矶 |
[36:48] | then you and I can get together | 那我们就可以一起 |
[36:50] | for dinner and a movie? Is that it? | 享受晚餐和电影 对吗 |
[36:56] | – I’ll get that list. – Yeah. | -我来准备名单 -好 |
[37:07] | Syed Ali left… | 赛伊德·阿里 |
[37:11] | after he killed Mr. Koplin. | 在杀掉科普林先生后离开了 |
[37:16] | They talked for a minute or two. | 他们谈了一两分钟 |
[37:20] | They looked at me a couple of times. | 看了我好几次 |
[37:26] | It was like… I wasn’t important anymore. | 好像是说 我没用了 |
[37:34] | They embraced and he left. | 他们拥抱之后 他离开了 |
[37:41] | Did they say anything to each other when he was leaving? | 他走时他们有对话吗 |
[37:45] | Yes, but, they spoke so softly… | 有 但他们声音太低 |
[37:49] | and mostly in Arabic. | 而且基本都是阿拉伯语 |
[37:53] | Arabic? How can you be so sure? | 阿拉伯语 你怎么确定的 |
[37:56] | My family lived in Saudi Arabia when I was younger. | 小时候我家住在沙特阿拉伯 |
[38:00] | When my sister got engaged to Reza, I picked it up again. | 我妹妹和雷扎订婚后 我又开始学了 |
[38:04] | Can you identify any words that they said? Anything at all? | 你能听出他们说的某个字吗 什么都行 |
[38:12] | “Salat.” They said salat several times. It means prayer. | “礼拜” 他们说了几次礼拜 是指祈祷 |
[38:17] | But I couldn’t really hear anything. They were so soft. | 但我听不到太多 他们声音很轻 |
[38:21] | Baker, this is Jack. I want you to get ahold of C.T.U. | 贝克 我是杰克 我要你联络反恐组 |
[38:24] | I want a list of every mosque in a 15-mile radius. | 我要查25公里内所有的清真寺 |
[38:26] | Mosques? | 清真寺吗 |
[38:27] | They were talking about prayer before Ali left. The time fits. | 阿里走时他们在说祈祷的事 时间吻合 |
[38:32] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[38:36] | Did that help? | 有帮助吗 |
[38:37] | Yes. Yes, I think it did. | 是 我想是的 |
[38:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:44] | Kate, the normal protocol for me right now… | 凯特 现在按正常程序 |
[38:46] | would be to transfer you back to C.T.U. for further debriefing. | 我应该把你送回反恐组继续询问 |
[38:52] | But the truth is, I don’t know what Syed Ali looks like. | 但事实是 我不知道赛伊德·阿里的长相 |
[38:57] | No one does, except for you. | 没有人知道 只有你 |
[39:02] | I need you to identify him for me. | 我需要你帮我指认他 |
[39:15] | – Stanton. – It’s me. | -斯坦顿 -是我 |
[39:32] | You know better than to call me here. | 你不该打给我这里的 |
[39:34] | I wanted to warn you. They know about OPCOM. | 我想提醒你 他们知道奥普康网络的事了 |
[39:36] | – How? – I told them. | -怎么会 -我告诉他们的 |
[39:38] | – You what? – David had the bit between his teeth. | -你什么 -大卫已经查到线索了 |
[39:41] | He was going to find out one way or another. | 无论怎样他都会查出来的 |
[39:43] | This way, I get him trusting me again, little by little. | 这样我能再一点点获得他的信任 |
[39:47] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[39:49] | They’ll connect you to the plane that was shot down. | 他们会把你和被击落的飞机联系在一起 |
[39:52] | David’s having an arrest warrant drawn up as we speak. | 现在大卫正在起草逮捕令 |
[39:56] | Stay the course, Roger. | 坚持住 罗杰 |
[39:58] | When this is over, you’ll have everything you want. | 这件事后 你会得到你想要的一切 |
[40:01] | While, in the meantime, it’s important that you don’t talk. | 同时 你不能交代 这很重要 |
[40:05] | – Don’t talk about you, you mean? – That’s right. | -不交代你的事 是吧 -没错 |
[40:07] | It’s more important than ever that I stay in place. | 我保持在岗位上非常重要 |
[40:10] | – How much time do I have? – Not much. | -我还有多少时间 -不多了 |
[40:21] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[40:23] | Here’s a shipping order. It was entered last January. | 这是运货单 去年一月录入 |
[40:27] | Bob and I were both in Europe at the time. | 鲍勃和我当时都在欧洲 |
[40:29] | So he logged on from overseas. | 所以他从海外登录了 |
[40:31] | No, that’s not possible. It’s not international. | 不 不可能 这系统不支持国际登录 |
[40:33] | But it didn’t originate from this terminal either. | 但也不是从这个终端登录的 |
[40:40] | Somebody hacked in. | 有人黑进了系统 |
[40:45] | Hold on. This can’t be. | 等等 这不可能 |
[40:48] | I set up this program on my own computer. | 我在我的电脑上设置了这个程序 |
[40:51] | I thought you said you were out of the country. | 我以为你在国外 |
[40:53] | I left my laptop here. | 我把电脑留在了这里 |
[40:56] | Who else had access to it? | 还有谁能用这个电脑 |
[40:59] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[41:05] | Except… | 除了 |
[41:10] | – Marie? – I didn’t expect you to find anything. | -玛丽 -我没想到你能查到线索 |
[41:17] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[41:49] | The-The last two years | 过去的两年 |
[41:51] | have just been– just been an act, is that it? | 全都只是逢场作戏 是吗 |
[41:55] | I mean nothing to you? | 我对你来说没有任何意义是吗 |
[42:03] | Huh? I don’t understand. Say something, Marie! | 我不懂啊 说句话 玛丽 |
[42:09] | Reza, you really are very sweet. | 雷扎 你真的是个好人 |