时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Mr President, the soldiers that attacked us at the crash site, | 总统先生 在坠机地点袭击我们的士兵 |
[00:17] | they were Americans. | 他们是美国人 |
[00:19] | Their commander is a Colonel Samuels. | 他们的指挥是一个叫塞缪尔斯上校的人 |
[00:22] | Whoever attacked us had access to our flight plan. | 袭击我们的那些人了解我们的飞行计划 |
[00:25] | The only way they could have gotten that information | 他们只能从内部获取到 |
[00:27] | was from the inside. | 这类信息 |
[00:29] | Roger, tell me everything you know | 罗杰 把你知道的所有关于本宁堡军事基地 |
[00:32] | about Colonel Ron Samuels from Fort Benning. | 罗恩·塞缪尔斯上校的事情都告诉我 |
[00:35] | I don’t know anything about Colonel Samuels. | 我对塞缪尔斯上校一无所知 |
[00:37] | I just spoke to Roger Stanton. | 我刚跟罗杰·斯坦顿谈过 |
[00:39] | He’s hiding something from me. I’m going to arrest him. | 他对我有所隐瞒 我要逮捕他 |
[00:42] | I wanted to warn you. They know about OPCOM. | 我想提醒你 他们知道奥普康网络的事了 |
[00:45] | – How? – I told them. | -怎么会 -我告诉他们的 |
[00:47] | This way I get him trusting me again. | 这样我能再获得他的信任 |
[00:50] | If she would have known anything, | 她知道什么的话 |
[00:51] | she would have told us. Kill her. | 早说了 杀了她 |
[00:54] | You don’t have to kill me. | 你没有必要杀我 |
[00:59] | Can you identify any words that they said? | 你能听出他们说的某个字吗 |
[01:02] | Salat. It means “prayer”. | “礼拜” 是指祈祷 |
[01:04] | I want a list of every mosque in a 15-mile radius. | 我要查25公里内所有的清真寺 |
[01:07] | I don’t know what Syed Ali looks like. | 我不知道赛伊德·阿里的长相 |
[01:09] | I need you to identify him for me. | 我需要你帮我指认他 |
[01:12] | – Start a fire. – What? You’re crazy. | -点火 -什么 你疯了吗 |
[01:14] | Crazier than going to Los Angeles | 能比去有个核弹随时会爆炸的 |
[01:15] | where a nuclear bomb might go off any minute? | 洛杉矶还要疯狂吗 |
[01:21] | There’s been an accident. We need an ambulance right away. | 出了事故 需要救护车立即到位 |
[01:26] | – Somebody hacked in. – Who else had access to it? | -有人黑进了系统 -还有谁能用这个电脑 |
[01:31] | – Marie? – I didn’t expect you to find anything. | -玛丽 -我没想到你能查到线索 |
[03:23] | – Hello. – Marie, we have a problem. | -喂 -玛丽 我们有麻烦了 |
[03:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | Basheer and Marko are dead. Omar has the van now. | 贝希尔和马尔科死了 车现在在奥马尔手里 |
[03:32] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[03:33] | They were supposed to pick up the trigger. | 他们本来应该去拿触发器的 |
[03:36] | – Where is it? – At the place where Marko worked. | -去哪里拿 -马尔科工作的地方 |
[03:39] | In his locker. R & J Lumber in Burbank. | 在他的储物柜里 伯班克的R&J木材公司 |
[03:43] | – Is there a combination? – No. It requires a key. | -有密码吗 -没有 需要钥匙开 |
[03:46] | But you must do whatever you can to gain access to this locker | 但你必须想办法打开这个储物柜 |
[03:49] | and bring the trigger to Omar as soon as possible. | 并尽快把触发器拿给奥马尔 |
[03:54] | You want me to do this? | 你想让我去做这事 |
[03:56] | Marie, our mission depends on you now. | 玛丽 我们的任务现在得靠你了 |
[03:59] | I’m counting on you. | 我指望着你呢 |
[04:03] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[04:05] | – I know you will. – I’ll see you there. | -我知道你会的 -到地方见 |
[04:08] | Marie, you should change your appearance. | 玛丽 你应该换个造型 |
[04:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:30] | As-Salamu Alaykum. | 真主保佑 |
[04:31] | Alaykum As-Salamu. | 真主保佑 |
[04:40] | As we get to the mosque and work up with the tactical team, | 我们去清真寺和战术小组汇合之后 |
[04:43] | all we need you to do is identify Syed Ali. | 你需要做的就只是指认赛伊德·阿里 |
[04:45] | Then we’ll transfer you back to CTU. | 然后我们就送你回反恐组 |
[04:50] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[04:53] | Look, I know how difficult this must be for you. | 我知道这事对你来说有多艰难 |
[04:56] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:58] | You know, it would really help me out a lot | 如果你能告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[05:01] | if you could tell me what’s going on. | 那才是真的在帮我 |
[05:04] | I’m afraid I’m not at liberty | 我恐怕我无权 |
[05:05] | to tell you any more than I already have. | 告诉你更多了 |
[05:07] | Your people took the liberty of arresting my father. | 你们有权逮捕我父亲 |
[05:12] | Syed Ali took the liberty of kidnapping me | 赛伊德·阿里有权绑架我 |
[05:14] | and killing Paul Koplin in front of me. | 并在我面前杀了保罗·柯普林 |
[05:18] | I think I’ve earned the right to know what’s going on. | 我觉得我也应该有权知道具体情况 |
[05:22] | We believe that Syed Ali is at the centre of a terrorist attack | 我们相信赛伊德·阿里是一起恐怖袭击的主脑 |
[05:25] | that’s gonna take place in Los Angeles today. | 计划将于今天袭击洛杉矶 |
[05:29] | What kind of terrorist attack? | 什么恐怖袭击 |
[05:33] | A nuclear bomb. | 核弹 |
[05:44] | You’re the only person we know of that’s ever seen him. | 你是据我们所知唯一一个见过他的人 |
[05:48] | We need you to identify him for us. | 我们需要你帮我们指认他 |
[05:50] | The reason why I’m taking you with me now | 我现在带着你来 |
[05:53] | is because we’re running out of time. | 是因为我们没有时间了 |
[06:01] | – It’s Jack Bauer. – It’s George. | -我是杰克·鲍尔 -我是乔治 |
[06:03] | Baker should be on site any minute. | 贝克应该随时都会到 |
[06:05] | I got a hard perimeter set up around the mosque. | 清真寺附近已经设了警戒线 |
[06:08] | OK, I’ll get back to you as soon as we get there, George. | 好的 我们一到就联系你 乔治 |
[06:11] | Jack, there’s something I gotta talk to you about. | 杰克 还有件事我要跟你说 |
[06:15] | This got off the line with the Sheriffs Department at Newhall and | 刚和纽霍尔的警务部门通过电话 |
[06:18] | they were transporting Kim | 他们在押送金 |
[06:19] | and they got into some kind of an accident. | 然后发生了事故 |
[06:21] | What are you talking about? What kind of accident? | 你在说些什么 什么事故 |
[06:23] | Well, don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[06:24] | I mean she’s all right. She didn’t get hurt or anything. | 她没事 没有受伤之类的 |
[06:25] | What the hell was she doing with local authorities? | 她怎么会和当地执法部门在一起 |
[06:27] | George, your people were supposed to pick her up. | 乔治 你的人本该接上她的 |
[06:30] | By the time our guys got to the station, | 我的人到警察局的时候 |
[06:32] | they’d already moved her. | 他们已经把她转移走了 |
[06:33] | I don’t know, I guess some local deputy was trying to be a big shot, | 我猜是地方上的什么小官急于立功 |
[06:37] | claiming jurisdiction for a murder charge. | 接管了谋杀案的指控 |
[06:39] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[06:42] | She ran off after the accident. | 她在车祸之后就逃走了 |
[06:45] | I don’t know whether she was trying to avoid the local police | 我不知道她是想躲开当地警方 |
[06:47] | or whether she was just trying not to get brought back to LA. | 还是不想被带回洛杉矶 |
[06:50] | Damm it, George. You told me you would take care of this. | 该死的 乔治 你说你会搞定的 |
[06:52] | You gave me your word. | 你跟我保证了的 |
[06:54] | Please, please find my daughter. | 拜托 一定要找到我女儿 |
[06:58] | Jack, if it’s any consolation, | 杰克 这么说或许能让你安慰一点 |
[07:00] | she is outside the projected blast radius. | 她在估计的爆炸范围之外 |
[07:04] | Just find her, George. | 找到她 乔治 |
[07:09] | What was that about? | 是什么事 |
[07:14] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[07:16] | – Is she involved in this somehow? – No. | -她也跟这事有关吗 -不是 |
[07:21] | She’s in some kind of trouble, though. | 不过她的确有麻烦了 |
[07:26] | I don’t know yet. I hope not. | 我也说不好 希望不是 |
[07:35] | Yes, I’ll tell him. | 好 我会告诉他的 |
[07:37] | The consensus at Justice is that | 司法部达成了一致意见 |
[07:39] | the evidence against Stanton isn’t actionable. | 针对斯坦顿的证据还不足以实施逮捕 |
[07:42] | How much more do they need? | 他们还想要多少 |
[07:45] | We’ve established a direct link between Stanton | 我们已经在斯坦顿和击落鲍尔飞机的 |
[07:47] | and the rogue mercenaries that shot down Bauer’s plane. | 变节雇佣军之间找到了直接联系 |
[07:49] | That connection is still circumstantial. | 这个联系仍是间接的 |
[07:53] | He’s been sabotaging our efforts to find the bomb all day. | 他今天一整天都在阻碍我们找到核弹 |
[07:56] | I cannot and I will not allow him to continue heading up NSA. | 我不能也不会允许他继续领导国安局 |
[08:00] | I’m only saying it’s going to take time | 我只是说要找到法官 |
[08:02] | to get a judge to issue a warrant. | 批准逮捕令还需要时间 |
[08:04] | We don’t have time, Mike. | 我们没有时间了 麦克 |
[08:05] | Then don’t worry about a pretext. | 那就别管什么罪名了 |
[08:08] | Take him out of play now | 现在就踢他出局 |
[08:09] | and we’ll deal with the legal ramifications tomorrow. | 我们明天再来解决合法性问题 |
[08:16] | Sherry was right. | 雪莉说得没错 |
[08:19] | My own people working against me. | 有自己人在密谋推翻我 |
[08:25] | Stanton won’t be easy to break. | 斯坦顿不会轻易开口的 |
[08:29] | Not in the time we have. | 至少在我们仅有的时间里不会 |
[08:32] | We may need to expand the limits | 我们可能需要放宽 |
[08:34] | of how far you’ve been willing to go in the past. | 你过去的底线 |
[08:38] | What are you saying, Mike? | 你什么意思 麦克 |
[08:40] | That you do whatever it takes to find out | 意思是你需要用尽一切手段 |
[08:43] | what Stanton knows about this bomb. | 找出斯坦顿对这个核弹都知道什么 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Palmer. I can’t disturb them right now. | 抱歉 帕尔默女士 我不能现在打断他们 |
[08:52] | You know, David only found out about Stanton because of me, | 大卫发现斯坦顿的事全靠我 |
[08:56] | and it makes no sense that he’s keeping me out of the loop. | 他完全没有理由把我挡在门外 |
[08:59] | I’m not sure what you think I can do about that. | 我不太确定你觉得我能改变什么 |
[09:01] | Why don’t you just tell me what he’s doing about Stanton? | 不如你告诉我他对斯坦顿的事怎么处理的 |
[09:05] | He hasn’t let me in on it yet, | 他还没告诉我 |
[09:07] | so I don’t know what’s been decided. | 所以我也不知道结果是什么 |
[09:09] | Can’t you find out? | 你就不能去问出来吗 |
[09:12] | Mrs. Palmer, if the president wanted input from either of us, | 帕尔默女士 如果总统想听我们俩的意见 |
[09:15] | I’m sure that he would let us know. | 我相信他会告诉我们的 |
[09:17] | Lynne, you took credit for my work on David’s speech, | 林恩 你拿走了我修改大卫演讲的功劳 |
[09:21] | and that was OK, I was fine with that. | 那也没关系 我无所谓 |
[09:24] | But right now my only interest | 但现在我唯一的目标 |
[09:27] | is to help David get through this day. | 就是帮助大卫挺过今天 |
[09:30] | Now I assume that’s your priority as well? | 我想这应该也是你的首要目标吧 |
[09:33] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想办法 |
[09:58] | – Miss Warner. – She stays with me. | -华纳小姐 -她跟我走 |
[10:00] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以行动了 |
[10:01] | I’ve got 30 men deployed ready to move on your order. | 我这部署了30个人随时等你指令 |
[10:04] | How many people in the mosque? | 清真寺里有多少人 |
[10:05] | Between 100 to 125, | 100到125人 |
[10:07] | we’ll divide the men into target groups of 10 each. | 我们会把男性分成十人一组的目标小组 |
[10:09] | – We’re not going in, not yet. – Sir? | -我们暂时还不进去 -长官 |
[10:11] | We go in hot, we’re gonna have a crowd control situation | 我们现在进去 就需要控制整个人群 |
[10:14] | and it’ll give Syed Ali enough time | 这就会给赛伊德·阿里足够时间 |
[10:15] | to take his own life before Kate can identify him. | 在凯特指认出他之前自尽 |
[10:18] | What’s the alternative? | 那我们怎么做 |
[10:20] | We wait for the prayer service to end. | 我们等到祷告结束 |
[10:22] | He comes out with everybody else, Kate identifies him, | 他和其他人一起出来 凯特指认出他 |
[10:25] | then we’ll take him out surgically. | 我们就直接逮捕他 |
[10:26] | Fast and alive. He’s no good to us dead. | 迅速活捉 他死了对我们就没用了 |
[10:28] | What if someone out here spots us first? | 万一外面有人先发现我们怎么办 |
[10:30] | They phone Ali, we lose our surprise. | 他们打电话通知阿里 我们就失去了先机 |
[10:32] | That’s assuming he’s even inside. | 这还是在假设他在里面的情况下 |
[10:34] | We’re working on a weak hunch here, Jack. | 我们只是在靠微弱的直觉行动 杰克 |
[10:36] | He might be at some other mosque. | 他可能在其他清真寺 |
[10:37] | We’re gonna have to take that chance. We’re waiting this out. | 我们只能赌一把 就在这里等 |
[10:41] | I could go in. See if he’s inside. | 我可以进去 看看他在不在里面 |
[10:49] | I’ll wear a hijab, hide my face. | 我可以围个头巾 遮住脸 |
[10:53] | He wouldn’t see me. | 他看不到我的 |
[10:56] | Sorry, I don’t feel comfortable putting you in that kind of a position. | 对不起 我不愿意让你置身这种险境中 |
[11:00] | From what you’ve told me, we’re all in a pretty bad position. | 听你刚才说的 我们全都处于险境 |
[11:04] | If I could help, I’d really like the chance. | 如果我能帮忙 我非常想有这个机会 |
[11:15] | – You really think you can do this? – Yeah. | -你真的觉得你能做到吗 -对 |
[11:21] | Get me the schematics to the mosque. I’ll look at the floor plan. | 给我拿清真寺的平面图 我要看看内部结构 |
[11:59] | – Everything’s in place, Mr. President. – Do it. | -一切就绪了 总统先生 -行动 |
[12:02] | Yes, sir. Let’s move. | 是 行动 |
[12:29] | What’s going on, Mike? | 怎么回事 麦克 |
[12:31] | Mr. Stanton, by order of the president, | 史坦顿先生 根据总统命令 |
[12:33] | I’m placing you under arrest for conspiracy | 我要以密谋背叛美利坚合众国罪 |
[12:36] | to commit treason against the United States of America. | 逮捕你 |
[12:39] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:45] | Hands off. | 手拿开 |
[12:49] | I demand to speak to the president. | 我要求和总统谈谈 |
[12:52] | I’m sure you’ll get your chance, sir. Let’s go. | 肯定会有机会的 先生 走吧 |
[13:35] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:40] | Sir, Mrs. Palmer’s been trying to reach you for the last half-hour. | 先生 帕尔默夫人过去半小时一直在联系你 |
[13:44] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[13:47] | She’s on line seven waiting right now. | 她现在在七号线上等您 |
[13:50] | – I can put her off if you’d like. – No, I’ll take it. | -如果想推掉我可以帮您 -不 我来接 |
[13:55] | – Thank you. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 -是 先生 |
[14:12] | – Yes, Sherry. What is it? – David, thank God. | -雪莉 怎么了 -大卫 谢天谢地 |
[14:14] | I was just wondering what you’d decided to do about Roger. | 我想知道你决定怎么处置罗杰了吗 |
[14:19] | I’m having him questioned. | 我正在派人拷问他 |
[14:21] | Has he admitted to ordering Jack Bauer’s plane shot down? | 他承认下令击落杰克·鲍尔的飞机了吗 |
[14:25] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:26] | Then we don’t know any more than we did an hour ago. | 那我们并没比一小时前知道得更多 |
[14:29] | What is your point, Sherry? | 你想说什么 雪莉 |
[14:31] | My point is I think you should have waited | 我想说我觉得你应该 |
[14:34] | for something more concrete. | 等更确凿的证据 |
[14:35] | I don’t run my decisions past you, Sherry, not any more. | 我做决定不用请示你 雪莉 不再需要了 |
[14:40] | A large part of the intelligence | 你做决定依据的一大部分情报 |
[14:42] | you’re basing your decisions on came from me. | 都是我提供的 |
[14:45] | I think I’ve earned a seat at the table here. | 我想我应该在此有一席之地了 |
[14:48] | You’re not a member of my staff. | 你不是我的幕僚之一 |
[14:50] | You’re not a government employee. | 你也不是政府职员 |
[14:52] | And you’re not my wife. | 你也不是我妻子 |
[14:53] | That was your decision, not mine. | 那是你的决定 不是我的 |
[14:56] | Sherry listen to me, whatever role you’re playing here today | 雪莉听我说 不管你今天在这里演什么角色 |
[14:59] | is on my terms, my timetable. | 都要听我的 跟我的时间走 |
[15:01] | Continue doing what you’re doing. I’ll speak to you soon. | 继续你的工作 我过一会联系你 |
[15:05] | But… | 但是… |
[15:18] | We need one person here that we can coordinate with, not three. | 我们需要一个可以配合的人在这 不是三个 |
[15:21] | Yeah, we got that sorted out. | 这件事我们解决了 |
[15:24] | You have him contact Jack Bauer. He’s running point for us. | 让他联系杰克·鲍尔 他是主管 |
[15:27] | OK. | 好 |
[15:34] | FBI. They want a representative at the mosque, | 联调局的人 他们要派个代表去清真寺 |
[15:36] | but they’ve got their wires crossed. | 但他们自己搞混了 |
[15:41] | Listen, what we were talking about before… | 我们刚刚谈的事 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对 我很抱歉 |
[15:47] | I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that. | 我不该把你置于那种境地 |
[15:51] | No, actually, I’m glad you did. | 不 其实我很高兴你这样做了 |
[15:56] | – You are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[15:59] | There’s been something hanging between us since you started here. | 你在这里工作之后我们之间一直有某种东西 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Yeah, there has. | 对 确实有 |
[16:08] | I made a decision a while ago | 我很久之前就决定 |
[16:11] | to try to keep personal and professional stuff separate. | 尽量让工作和私人事务互不干涉 |
[16:16] | But now I… | 但现在我 |
[16:23] | Michelle Dessler. | 米歇尔·德斯勒 |
[16:24] | Tell Almeida Warner’s getting agitated. | 告诉阿尔梅达华纳情绪不稳 |
[16:26] | OK, I’ll tell him. | 好 我会转达 |
[16:28] | – There’s a problem in room seven. – Bob Warner? | -七号审讯室有情况 -鲍勃·华纳吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, he’s getting violent. | 对 他情绪激动 |
[16:40] | Get your hands off of me! | 放开你的手 |
[16:43] | You can’t keep me here! | 你们不能把我关在这里 |
[16:46] | – What’s going on? – He asked for water. | -怎么回事 -他要喝水 |
[16:49] | I brought him to the restroom he bolted out the door. | 我带他去厕所 他冲出了大门 |
[16:51] | Why can’t I see my lawyer? | 为什么我不能见律师 |
[16:52] | Sit him down. Calm down, Mr. Warner! | 让他坐下 冷静点 华纳先生 |
[16:55] | I won’t calm down. I want someone to start listening to me. | 我不会冷静 我要有人听我说话 |
[16:59] | I need you to calm down! | 我要你冷静 |
[17:02] | Whatever Reza told you, he’s lying. | 不过雷扎告诉你什么 他都在撒谎 |
[17:05] | You are not helping your case here. You understand me? | 你这样对你的案子没有帮助 懂吗 |
[17:08] | You wanna have a conversation, | 你想谈谈 |
[17:09] | or do you want me to lock you up for the rest of the night? | 还是想让我关你一晚上 |
[17:19] | Where are my daughters? | 我女儿们呢 |
[17:21] | Marie left here five minutes after Reza was taken to your office. | 雷扎被带去你办公室后五分钟玛丽也走了 |
[17:25] | What about Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[17:30] | What? Has something happened to Kate? | 怎么了 凯特出什么事了吗 |
[17:34] | She’s with one of our agents. | 她和我们的一位探员在一起 |
[17:37] | One of your agents? Why? | 你们一位探员 为什么 |
[17:40] | You’re gonna have to trust us, Mr. Warner. | 你得相信我们 华纳先生 |
[17:43] | She’s gonna be fine, all right? | 她不会有事的 好吗 |
[17:47] | Trust? | 相信 |
[17:51] | This is where the men pray, | 这里是人们祈祷的地方 |
[17:52] | in front, closest to the entrance. | 在前面 离入口最近 |
[17:53] | You walk by them as you pass through here | 穿过他们 经过这里 |
[17:56] | down to the women’s prayer area in the back. | 直到后面的女性祈祷区 |
[17:58] | You’ve got one shot. | 你只有一次机会 |
[18:01] | Once you pass them, their backs’ll be to you. | 你经过他们之后 就只能看到他们的后背了 |
[18:03] | So make sure you get a clean look at the whole room. | 确保看清整个房间 |
[18:05] | If you spot Ali, go past the women’s prayer area here, | 如果看到阿里 穿过女性祈祷区 |
[18:09] | up here to this fire-exit door. | 上去到火灾紧急出口 |
[18:11] | We’ll disable the alarm while you’re inside. | 你进去之后我们会关闭警铃 |
[18:13] | We’ll be waiting for you in the alley. | 我们在巷子里等你 |
[18:16] | – Are you clear? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[18:20] | – Are your men in place? – Yeah. | -你们的人就位了吗 -是 |
[18:24] | OK. Let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[18:36] | Kate, you sure about this? | 凯特 你确定吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[18:42] | OK. Take this. | 好 拿着这个 |
[18:46] | If Ali sees you, | 如果阿里看到你 |
[18:47] | or you feel like you’re in danger, press that button. | 或者你觉得有危险 按这个按钮 |
[18:50] | It’ll send a distress signal to my walkie-talkie | 这会给我的步话机发射求救信号 |
[18:52] | and we’ll be in immediately. | 我们马上就冲进去 |
[18:57] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[19:34] | She’s in. | 她进去了 |
[19:39] | As-Salamu Alaykum. | 真主保佑 |
[19:40] | Alaykum As-Salamu. | 真主保佑 |
[19:42] | The prayers have already begun. | 祈祷已经开始了 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry I’m late. There was traffic. | 不好意思 我迟到了 路上堵车 |
[19:48] | – Have you prayed with us before? – Yes. | -你以前和我们祈祷过吗 -有 |
[19:51] | It’s been a while, though. I’ve been away. | 只是有一段时间以前了 我离开了一段时间 |
[21:26] | It’s Jack. You’re all right. | 我是杰克 你没事了 |
[21:29] | He’s in there. Syed Ali. He’s in there. | 他在里面 赛伊德·阿里 他在里面 |
[21:45] | Stanton’s last call was to Virginia. | 史坦顿最后一个电话打给弗吉尼亚州 |
[21:47] | He wasn’t on long enough to get a complete number, | 通话时间不够确定全部的号码 |
[21:49] | but we know it’s a Langley prefix. | 但我们知道是中情局的前缀号码 |
[21:55] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[21:58] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[22:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[22:22] | We have it all, Roger. | 我们掌握了一切 罗杰 |
[22:27] | You reactivated OPCOM with an eyes-only order. | 你用机密命令重启了奥普康网络 |
[22:32] | You used it to communicate | 你使用它在仅仅两小时前 |
[22:33] | with Colonel Samuels as recently as two hours ago. | 联络了塞缪尔斯上校 |
[22:39] | And we’ve connected Samuels directly to the mercenaries | 而我们已经把塞缪尔斯直接联系到了 |
[22:42] | that tried to kill Jack Bauer. | 试图杀死杰克·鲍尔的雇佣军 |
[22:45] | I don’t know, Roger. | 我不知道 罗杰 |
[22:48] | It almost seems as if you want this bomb to go off today. | 这看起来几乎就像是你想要这个炸弹今天爆炸 |
[22:54] | But I’ll tell you this: if people die, Roger, | 但我跟你说 如果有人牺牲 罗杰 |
[23:00] | you’ll be executed. | 你会被处决 |
[23:02] | And even if we find the bomb in time, | 而即便我们能及时发现炸弹 |
[23:06] | you’ll still get life without the possibility of parole. | 你还是会被判终身监禁不得保释 |
[23:11] | But all I want… | 但我只想要 |
[23:15] | is to find the bomb in time. | 及时找到炸弹 |
[23:21] | That’s why I have a deal for you. | 所以我有个交易给你考虑 |
[23:25] | You tell me everything, I mean everything | 你告诉我一切 我是说一切情报 |
[23:29] | and I’ll bury this. | 我可以抹掉你的罪名 |
[23:33] | You resign, due to health reasons. | 你可以因为身体原因辞职 |
[23:37] | You’ll collect your pension. | 你可以领到养老金 |
[23:40] | You’ll retire in a nice house, somewhere in the country. | 你会住在乡下的漂亮房子里 |
[23:45] | You’ll be given a written grant of immunity. | 你还会得到书面无罪保证 |
[23:50] | And nobody will ever know anything about this. | 没有人会知道这件事 |
[23:58] | Do we have a deal? | 你同意吗 |
[24:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mr. President. | 我不知道你在说什么 总统先生 |
[24:19] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[24:23] | I don’t know any more about the bomb than you do. | 我也和你一样不知道关于炸弹的更多信息 |
[24:45] | I want you to cover these two back exits from the alley. | 我需要你负责巷子里的两个后门出口 |
[24:48] | We’re looking for a Middle Eastern man, late 30s. | 我们要抓的是年近四十的中东男子 |
[24:51] | Black shirt, silver buttons, black pants. | 黑色上衣 银色口子 黑色裤子 |
[24:54] | Miss Warner and I will cover the main entrance. | 华纳小姐和我负责正门 |
[24:56] | As soon as the crowd starts to leave the building, | 一旦人群开始离开清真寺 |
[24:59] | she’ll identify Ali. | 她就会指认阿里 |
[25:01] | I’ll relay his position to Agent Baker. He will give the go. | 我会把他的位置通知贝克探员 他会下令 |
[25:03] | No one moves before that happens. | 在那之前不要轻举妄动 |
[25:05] | The last thing we want is to lose him. | 我们不能让他跑了 |
[25:06] | If you fire your weapon, shoot to wound only. | 如果你需要开枪 不要取他性命 |
[25:08] | We’re looking at 19 minutes before the service is over. | 还有十九分钟祈祷结束 |
[25:11] | Is everybody clear? We cannot afford any mistakes here. | 大家听懂了吗 我们不能有闪失 |
[25:15] | OK. Let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[25:37] | – There you are, sir. – Thank you. | -给你 长官 -谢谢 |
[25:50] | Control the focus with the centre dial here. | 用中间的旋钮控制对焦 |
[26:04] | What you did for us in the mosque, | 你在清真寺为我们所做的事 |
[26:07] | I thought it was really courageous. Thank you. | 我觉得十分勇敢 谢谢你 |
[26:11] | You’re kidding me. I’m still shaking. | 你在说笑吗 我还在发抖呢 |
[26:15] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[26:21] | The prayer service lets out in 17 minutes. | 祈祷还有十七分钟结束 |
[29:06] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Yes, i did. | -你要见我吗 先生 -没错 |
[29:08] | – Thanks for keeping this discreet. – Of course. | -多谢你能谨慎行事 -应该的 |
[29:11] | Ted, how long have you been with the Secret Service? | 泰德 你在特工处工作几年了 |
[29:14] | Five and a half years, sir. | 五年半了 先生 |
[29:18] | I understand you have a background in Special Ops. | 我了解到你参加过特殊行动 |
[29:21] | Green Berets, sir. | 陆军特种部队 先生 |
[29:23] | Unit seven out of Fort Myers, ’87. | 迈尔斯堡第七小队 87级 |
[29:26] | – Ever have a chance to put your training to use? – The Gulf, sir. | -有没有学以致用 -去过波斯湾 先生 |
[29:30] | Anywhere else? | 还有其他地方吗 |
[29:33] | There were some other… covert ops. | 我还参加过一些秘密行动 |
[29:39] | Under the directorate at the CIA? | 是中情局指挥的吗 |
[29:45] | It’s all right, Ted. I’m not on a witch-hunt here. | 没事 泰德 我没想审讯你 |
[29:49] | But I do need you to answer the question. | 但我需要你回答我的问题 |
[29:52] | Yes, sir. For the CIA. | 是的 先生 是中情局指挥的 |
[29:56] | Good. You understand the gravity of today’s situation? | 好 你知道当前形势的严重性吧 |
[30:01] | Of course, sir. | 知道 先生 |
[30:04] | I guess you’ve heard by now | 我猜你已经听说 |
[30:06] | that Roger Stanton’s no longer functioning as the head of NSA. | 罗杰·斯坦顿已经不是国安局的负责人了 |
[30:09] | – I heard he was arrested. – He was, under my authority. | -我听说他被捕了 -没错 我下的命令 |
[30:16] | What I’m about to ask you to do | 我现在要你做的 |
[30:17] | falls outside the parameters of your charge of Secret Service. | 不在你特工处的工作范围内 |
[30:21] | You won’t be able to tell anyone about this | 没有我的授意 |
[30:23] | without my direct consent. | 你不能跟任何人讲 |
[30:26] | Are you still with me, Ted? | 你意下如何 泰德 |
[30:29] | What would you like me to do, sir? | 你需要我怎么做 先生 |
[30:34] | Extract information from Roger Stanton. | 从罗杰·斯坦顿那里获取情报 |
[30:39] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:42] | If he resists, how far am I permitted to go? | 如果他负隅顽抗 我能采取多重的手段 |
[30:48] | Whatever you need to do. | 不惜一切代价 |
[30:54] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[31:05] | Tony. Richards and Maccabee were shot. | 托尼 理查兹和马加比中枪了 |
[31:08] | So was Reza Naiyeer. They’re all dead. | 雷扎·纳耶尔也是 他们都死了 |
[31:10] | – What? – Yeah, a janitor found their bodies. | -什么 -对 清洁工发现了他们的尸体 |
[31:12] | I just got off the phone with the LAPD. | 我刚刚和洛杉矶警局通过电话 |
[31:15] | Are there any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[31:18] | Last time I talked to Maccabee, | 我上次和马加比谈话时 |
[31:19] | she said that Marie Warner had just got there. | 她说玛丽·华纳刚到那里 |
[31:22] | She wanted to talk to Reza. | 她想和雷扎谈谈 |
[31:24] | Marie Warner? She was there during the shootings? | 玛丽·华纳 发生枪击时她在那里 |
[31:28] | Yes, security cameras show she was the only one | 没错 安全摄像头显示过去四十分钟内 |
[31:30] | to leave the building in the last 40 minutes. | 只有她一人离开过大楼 |
[31:45] | – Bauer. – Yeah, Jack. It’s Tony. | -鲍尔 -杰克 是我 托尼 |
[31:47] | – How’s it going over there? – We got about 10 minutes. | -你那边什么情况 -我们还得等十分钟 |
[31:52] | – Are you still with Kate Warner? – Yes, I am. | -你还和凯特·华纳在一起吗 -在 |
[31:56] | I gotta give you some information, | 我得给你说一些情报 |
[31:57] | but you need to keep this conversation one-sided. | 但是你不能告诉别人 |
[31:59] | – Can you do that? – Yes. | -你能做到吗 -可以 |
[32:04] | Richards and Maccabee have been shot and killed. | 理查兹和马加比中枪死掉了 |
[32:06] | So was Reza Naiyeer. | 雷扎·纳耶尔也是 |
[32:11] | We have strong evidence that Marie Warner/Kate Warner was the shooter. | 我们有确凿证据表明枪手是华纳姐妹之一 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I understand. | 好 我知道了 |
[32:20] | Has Kate Warner been contacted by anybody in the last half-hour? | 凯特·华纳过去半小时和别人联系过吗 |
[32:26] | No, she’s been with me the entire time. | 没有 她一直和我在一起 |
[32:29] | Jack, I think you have to treat her as an unknown. | 杰克 我觉得你应该提防着点她 |
[32:33] | For all we know, she’s working with her sister. | 据我们所知 她和她妹妹共事 |
[32:36] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[32:38] | Ali’s men would’ve killed her if we hadn’t shown up. | 如果不是我们出现 阿里的人已经把她杀了 |
[32:41] | If Kate’s sister’s part of this, | 如果凯特的妹妹涉嫌其中 |
[32:42] | or if she’s one of the terrorists, | 或者如果她是恐怖分子的一员 |
[32:45] | I really don’t think Kate knows about it. | 我真觉得凯特对此并不知情 |
[32:48] | Jack, that’s your call. | 杰克 你自己拿主意 |
[32:51] | I just wanted to give you the information. | 我就是把情报告诉你 |
[32:53] | OK, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:57] | Was that your office? | 你办公室的电话吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:03] | – Are they still holding my dad? – Yes, your dad’s safe. | -我父亲在他们那里吗 -在 他很安全 |
[33:06] | What about my sister? Is she OK? Has anyone heard from her? | 我妹妹呢 她还好吗 有人有她的消息吗 |
[33:10] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[33:46] | Excuse me. Bill told me you’re the guy in charge. | 打扰了 比尔告诉我你是这里的负责人 |
[33:50] | I’m the foreman. | 我是这儿的领班 |
[33:52] | It’s sounds a little crazy, but I need a favour. | 这听着有点荒谬 但我需要帮助 |
[33:54] | I need to get something out of my boyfriend’s locker. | 我得从我男朋友储物柜里拿点东西 |
[33:57] | – Your boyfriend? – Marko Khatami. | -你男朋友是谁 -马尔科·哈塔米 |
[34:00] | You go out with Marko? | 你和马尔科在约会吗 |
[34:02] | I did. We got into a fight last night. | 没错 昨晚我们大吵一架 |
[34:05] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[34:06] | but the point of it is we’re not going out any more. | 我想说的是我们已经分手了 |
[34:09] | – That why he didn’t show up for work today? – I guess. | -所以他今天才没来上班 -我想是吧 |
[34:13] | It was a pretty bad fight. | 当时吵得挺凶的 |
[34:16] | And he’s got something in his locker that belongs to me. | 他储物柜里有我的东西 |
[34:21] | I can’t go opening people’s lockers. | 我不能乱开别人的储物柜 |
[34:23] | You’ll have to work it out with Marko. | 你得和马尔科谈谈 |
[34:24] | I don’t know how well you know Marko, | 我不知道你对马尔科了解多少 |
[34:26] | but if I could’ve worked it out, I wouldn’t be asking. | 但如果我能和他说清楚 也不用来这儿了 |
[34:30] | Please. It’s really important. | 拜托 它对我非常重要 |
[34:34] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 不好意思 我无能无为 |
[34:39] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不想 |
[34:46] | I’d really show my appreciation. | 我会向你表达谢意的 |
[34:53] | And I’d show it to you first. | 而且我会先表达我的谢意 |
[34:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:01] | – Is this your office? – Yeah. | -这是你的办公室吗 -没错 |
[35:04] | Does it have a lock? | 它能上锁吗 |
[35:35] | Time is of the essence, Mr. Stanton. | 时间紧迫 斯坦顿先生 |
[35:38] | Intensity and duration of the electrical current | 随着问题提问次数的增加 |
[35:40] | will increase substantially each time I repeat a question. | 我会加大电流强度和持续时间 |
[35:46] | Yes, I know the drill, Agent Simmons. | 好吧 规矩我懂 西蒙斯探员 |
[35:48] | What is your agenda, Mr. Stanton, and who else is involved? | 你有什么打算 斯坦顿先生 还有谁参与 |
[36:09] | Who else knew about the bomb, Mr. Stanton? | 还有谁知道炸弹在哪儿 斯坦顿先生 |
[36:12] | Who have you been working with? | 你在跟谁合作 |
[36:17] | I don’t know anything about the bomb. | 我对炸弹的事一无所知 |
[36:25] | Who are you working with, Mr. Stanton? | 你在跟谁合作 斯坦顿先生 |
[36:36] | Please, Mr. Almeida, just tell me | 拜托 阿尔梅达先生 告诉我 |
[36:38] | what is going on with my daughter Kate. | 我女儿凯特怎么样了 |
[36:40] | I already told you, Mr Warner. She’s fine. | 我告诉过你 华纳先生 她没事 |
[36:42] | What is she doing with one of your agents? | 她和你们的探员在干嘛 |
[36:49] | Reza Naiyeer is dead. | 雷扎·纳耶尔死了 |
[36:54] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:58] | We just found out. | 我们刚刚得知 |
[36:59] | He and two of our agents were shot and killed at your office. | 他和我们的两位探员在你办公室被枪击毙命 |
[37:13] | What about Marie? Is she OK? | 玛丽怎么样了 她没事吧 |
[37:17] | Please tell me Marie is OK. | 请告诉我玛丽是安全的 |
[37:22] | Look… | 听我说… |
[37:24] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, Mr Warner, | 我很抱歉的告诉你 华纳先生 |
[37:29] | but we believe Marie committed the murders. | 但我们觉得是玛丽干的 |
[37:41] | It’s a trick. I know it’s a trick. You’re trying to trick me. | 小把戏 我知道这是小把戏 你们想耍我 |
[37:59] | OK. Here they come. | 好了 他们出来了 |
[38:01] | All teams, be alert. They’re coming out now. | 所有人 注意了 他们出来了 |
[38:11] | – Can you see him yet? – No. | -你看到他了吗 -没有 |
[38:16] | – Wait a minute. – Is that him? | -等等 -是他吗 |
[38:21] | It could be the one behind those three men. | 那三个人后面那个可能是他 |
[38:23] | Just take your time, Kate. Be sure. | 慢慢来 凯特 一定要确定 |
[38:27] | I can’t see his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |
[38:42] | No, it’s not him. | 不 不是他 |
[38:51] | I don’t see him. I don’t see him! | 我没看到他 我没看到他 |
[38:54] | Keep looking. He’s gotta be in the crowd. | 继续观察 他应该在人群中 |
[39:00] | There’s the greeter. Normally he’d be the last one out. | 那个是接待员 通常他是最后一个出来 |
[39:04] | Damm it. Anything on the back exits? | 该死 后面出口有情况吗 |
[39:06] | – Negative. No one’s gone in or out. – Damm it! | -没有 没人进出 -该死 |
[39:09] | Kate, you would tell me if you saw him, right? | 凯特 你如果看到他你会告诉我的 对吗 |
[39:13] | Of course I would. What do you mean? | 当然了 你这话是什么意思 |
[39:17] | Why are you looking at me like that, | 你为什么用这种眼神看着我 |
[39:19] | as if I’m suspicious? I didn’t see him! | 把我当嫌犯一样 我没看到他 |
[39:21] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[39:23] | He must have made you when you were inside the mosque. | 你在清真寺的时候他肯定认出你了 |
[39:25] | Come on with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:26] | Agent Baker, he didn’t come outside. | 贝克探员 他没有出来 |
[39:28] | Give the word to go. Secure the building. | 告诉手下 守好大楼 |
[39:30] | I repeat, Give the word to go. Secure the building. | 再次重申 告诉手下 守好大楼 |
[39:33] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[39:37] | Go! Go! | 冲 冲 |
[39:40] | – What’s going on? – Federal agent. | -怎么回事 -联邦探员 |
[39:41] | I’ve got a warrant. | 我有搜查令 |
[39:50] | I am the imam here. What’s going on? | 我是这里的阿訇 有什么事 |
[39:52] | Calm down, sir. Just clam down. We’re federal agents. | 冷静 先生 冷静点 我们是联邦探员 |
[39:54] | fifteen minute ago, We received positive identification | 十五分钟前 我们收到确切消息 |
[39:57] | of an international terrorist here in your mosque. | 国际恐怖分子曾在你的清真寺 |
[39:59] | We need to find him. We need to find him now. | 我们得找到他 而且要快 |
[40:00] | Do you have a search warrant? Yes, I do, sir. | 你们有搜查令吗 我们有 先生 |
[40:05] | Get back here. Keep her against the wall. | 靠后点 让她靠着墙 |
[40:09] | – Can you see anything? – Clear. | -你能看到里面情况吗 -没问题 |
[40:18] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[40:29] | Put the blanket on him! | 拿条毯子盖住他 |
[40:45] | The clothes match the description. | 从衣着上看应该是他 |
[40:48] | Teams A and B maintain positions. We’ve got Ali. | A小队和B小队按兵不动 我们找到阿里了 |
[40:53] | – He’s dead, Jack. – Son of a bitch! | -他死了 杰克 -该死 |
[40:57] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[41:02] | CTU. – This is Jack Bauer. | 洛杉矶反恐组 -我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[41:04] | Get Mason on the line. | 让梅森接电话 |
[41:05] | Ali has killed himself. | 阿里自杀了 |
[41:32] | I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 我去找你一趟 |
[41:39] | These clothes don’t belong to this man. | 这些衣服不是这个人的 |
[41:42] | Look at the pants. They’re three inches too short. | 看这些裤子 短了有三英寸 |
[41:46] | Maintain secure exits. Maintain secure exits. | 守住出口 守住出口 |
[41:49] | Ali is still in the building. | 阿里还在大楼之中 |
[41:50] | Repeat, Ali is still in the building. | 重复一遍 阿里还在大楼之中 |