时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | We’ve established a direct link between Stanton | 我们已经在斯坦顿和击落鲍尔飞机的 |
[00:16] | and the rogue mercenaries that shot down Bauer’s plane. | 变节雇佣军之间找到了直接联系 |
[00:19] | Stanton won’t be easy to break. | 斯坦顿不会轻易开口的 |
[00:21] | We may need to expand the limits | 我们可能需要放宽 |
[00:22] | of how far you’ve been willing to go in the past. | 你过去的底线 |
[00:24] | Mr. Stanton, by order of the president, | 斯坦顿先生 根据总统的命令 |
[00:27] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要将您关押起来了 |
[00:28] | What I’m about to ask you to do | 我现在要你做的 |
[00:29] | falls outside the parameters of your charge of Secret Service. | 不在你特工处的工作范围内 |
[00:32] | What would you like me to do, sir? | 你需要我怎么做 先生 |
[00:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:41] | – Where is she now? – She ran off after the accident. | -她现在在哪里 -她在车祸之后就逃走了 |
[00:44] | I don’t know whether she was trying to avoid the local police | 我不知道她是想躲开当地警方 |
[00:46] | or whether she was just trying not to get brought back to LA. | 还是不想被带回洛杉矶 |
[00:49] | Just find her, George. | 找到她 乔治 |
[00:56] | – Marie, we have a problem. – What is it? | -玛丽 我们有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[00:58] | Basheer and Marko are dead. | 贝希尔和马尔科死了 |
[01:00] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[01:01] | They were supposed to pick up the trigger. | 他们本来应该去拿触发器的 |
[01:03] | Where is it? | 去哪里拿 |
[01:04] | At the place where Marko worked. In his locker. | 马尔科工作的地方 在他的储物柜里 |
[01:06] | You must do whatever you can to gain access to this locker | 你必须想办法打开这个储物柜 |
[01:08] | and bring the trigger to Omar as soon as possible. | 并尽快把触发器拿给奥马尔 |
[01:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[01:12] | I think I’ve earned the right to know what’s going on. | 我觉得我也应该有权知道具体情况 |
[01:14] | We believe that Syed Ali is at the centre of a terrorist attack | 我们相信赛伊德·阿里是一起恐怖袭击的主脑 |
[01:17] | We need you to identify him for us. | 我们需要你帮我们指认他 |
[01:21] | He’s in there. Syed Ali. He’s in there. | 他在里面 赛伊德·阿里 他在里面 |
[01:25] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[01:26] | He’s dead, Jack. | 他死了 杰克 |
[01:28] | These clothes don’t belong to this man. | 这些衣服不是这个人的 |
[01:30] | Maintain secure exits. Maintain secure exits. | 守住出口 守住出口 |
[01:32] | Ali is still in the building. | 阿里还在大楼之中 |
[02:00] | You’re gonna have to step outside | 我们解决问题前 |
[02:00] | until we get the situation resolved. | 你得在外面待着 |
[02:02] | Agent Bauer told me to stay. | 鲍尔探员让我留下 |
[02:04] | – Talk to him. – I will. As soon as you step outside. | -去和他说吧 -我会的 你先出去 |
[02:07] | She stays with us. | 她要留下来 |
[02:08] | She’s gotta make the final identification on Ali | 我们找到阿里时 |
[02:10] | as soon as we find him. | 她要对阿里做最终的确认 |
[02:12] | OK. I got this in the pocket of the man Ali set on fire. | 好的 我从阿里烧毁的那人口袋里找到这个 |
[02:15] | It might be a part of a document Ali was carrying. | 这可能是阿里带着的文件的一部分 |
[02:17] | Photo it, send it to CTU. See if they can find it. | 拍下来传给反恐组 看他们能否找到 |
[02:20] | Are you trying to protect this man? | 你是想保护这个人吗 |
[02:22] | No, Agent Bauer, I have no misplaced loyalties. | 不 鲍尔探员 我不会错付忠诚 |
[02:25] | If the man you’re looking for has murdered an innocent, | 如果你们找的人杀害了无辜的人 |
[02:28] | he is as guilty in the eyes of Islam as he is in yours. | 伊斯兰教和你们一样视其有罪 |
[02:31] | The man that I’m looking for set in motion a plan today | 我找的那个人今天在洛杉矶启动了 |
[02:33] | to detonate a nuclear weapon in Los Angeles. | 一项引爆核武器的计划 |
[02:38] | – Are you certain? – Yes, we’re certain. | -确定吗 -是的 确定 |
[02:41] | We estimate between one and two | 我们估计 如果炸弹引爆 |
[02:43] | million people will die if this bomb goes off. | 将会有一百万至二百万人丧命 |
[02:46] | That, sir, is why we need to find him now. | 先生 这就是我们必须立刻找到他的原因 |
[02:50] | Thank you for informing me, | 谢谢你告诉我详情 |
[02:51] | but I can be no more honest with you than I have been. | 但是我对你们是完全坦诚的 |
[02:56] | But if you find this man, | 但是如果你找到这个人 |
[02:58] | perhaps I can talk to him in a way you cannot. | 也许我能用你们所不能的方式和他聊聊 |
[03:01] | Persuade him. | 说服他 |
[03:03] | Agent Bauer? | 鲍尔探员 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:13] | We found something I think you should see. | 我们找到了些东西 你该看看 |
[03:22] | We found this trap door. | 我们发现了这个活板门 |
[03:23] | It’s not on any of the schematics you gave us. | 你给我们的平面图里都没有显示 |
[03:31] | Open it. | 打开 |
[03:38] | I go down… I’m going down alone. | 我下去 我要自己下去 |
[03:41] | I know this is your operation… | 我知道这是你的行动… |
[03:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:43] | We just lost one of Ali’s men | 我们刚失去了一个阿里的同伙 |
[03:45] | to a cyanide capsule hidden in his tooth. | 他的牙齿里藏着氰化物胶囊 |
[03:47] | We have to assume Ali’s willing to take his life the same way. | 我们必须假设阿里也会如此结束他的生命 |
[03:50] | He can’t see us coming. | 不能让他看到我们追来了 |
[03:54] | Have your men assemble at the base of the ladder. | 让你的人在梯子下方集合 |
[03:56] | Await my instructions. | 等我指示 |
[03:58] | Have you got your baton with you? Let me have it. OK. | 你带警棍了吗 给我拿着 好 |
[04:33] | – Hello? – Marie. | -你好 -玛丽 |
[04:35] | – There has been a change of plans. – Why? What’s going on? | -计划有变 -为什么 怎么了 |
[04:40] | Just go to the rendezvous point. | 去会合点吧 |
[04:41] | If I’m not there within one half-hour of the time we have planned, | 如果我在约定时间一个半小时后还没到 |
[04:45] | then you know what to do. | 你知道要做什么 |
[04:48] | – You remember what I said, yes? – I remember. | -记得我说的话吧 -记得 |
[05:11] | I’ve got the suspect! Engage the room! Engage the room! | 我控制了嫌疑人 快进来 快进来 |
[05:18] | Get his legs! | 抓住他的腿 |
[05:21] | That’s him! That is Syed Ali! | 就是他 是赛伊德·阿里 |
[05:24] | Get her outta here! Get her outta here! | 带她出去 带她出去 |
[05:26] | Get her outta here! | 带她出去 |
[05:39] | I got the cyanide. Get him ready. | 我拿到氰化物了 带他出去 |
[05:45] | Baker! | 贝克 |
[05:48] | Find out who he was talking to. | 查查他在和谁打电话 |
[05:56] | It’s hard not to sit here and think that there must be some mistake, | 坐在这里难免会觉得一定有什么误会 |
[06:00] | even with the evidence you have. | 即使你们掌握了那些证据 |
[06:04] | It’s black-and-white, Bob. | 这显而易见 鲍勃 |
[06:06] | Your daughter killed Reza and two of our agents. | 你女儿杀了雷扎和我们两个探员 |
[06:10] | And I need you to help us | 我需要你帮助我们 |
[06:11] | understand what her connection to Syed Ali is. | 弄清楚她和赛伊德·阿里的关联 |
[06:15] | If I’d known she was involved, I would have done something. | 如果我知道她参与其中 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[06:19] | And now that you do know, | 现在你知道了 |
[06:21] | does it help explain any strange behaviour? | 这能解释她的某些奇怪行为吗 |
[06:26] | Anything you can tell us will help. | 你能告诉我们的任何事都有帮助 |
[06:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Marie went to college in London | 我在伦敦工作时 |
[06:36] | while I was working there. | 玛丽在那里上大学 |
[06:39] | That’s when her mother died, | 那时她妈妈去世了 |
[06:41] | and it hit her hard, hit us all hard. | 这对她打击很大 我们都很难过 |
[06:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:49] | She ran away for a while. | 她离开了一阵子 |
[06:52] | How long? | 多久 |
[06:55] | Three, maybe four weeks. | 大概三四周 |
[07:00] | We got the police involved, but… | 我们报警了 但是… |
[07:04] | she sent us a letter saying that she was fine, | 她写了封信说她没事 |
[07:07] | that she was travelling | 她在旅行 |
[07:11] | and she just needed some space. | 只是需要一些空间 |
[07:15] | And when she came back… | 她回来后 |
[07:18] | I was so grateful to see her | 我见到她实在太高兴了 |
[07:22] | that I stopped asking questions. | 也就没有再多问 |
[07:27] | No sense that anything had changed? | 没有感觉到有什么改变吗 |
[07:32] | Any fundamental difference? | 某些本质上的变化 |
[07:36] | She had become less politically inclined. | 她的政治倾向不明显了 |
[07:41] | Marie had always flirted with causes, respectable causes. | 玛丽总是盲目地响应号召 令人尊敬的号召 |
[07:46] | Like save the wilderness or abolish the death penalty. | 比如”拯救荒野”或者”废除死刑” |
[07:50] | She stopped talking about all that. | 她不再说起那些事 |
[07:55] | That’s precisely what happens when you’re radicalised. | 当你变得激进时就会如此 |
[07:58] | Handlers train you to stop | 操纵者训练你不再 |
[08:01] | talking about anything, keep it to yourself, | 谈论任何事 沉默不语 |
[08:03] | so you’re better able to blend in with the background. | 这样你就能更好地融入背景 |
[08:07] | Marie had handlers? | 玛丽有操纵者 |
[08:11] | Hey, can it wait? I’ll be right back with this. | 着急吗 稍等我一下 |
[08:22] | This scan came in from the mosque. | 这是来自清真寺的扫描图 |
[08:24] | A burnt paper fragment found in Ali’s clothing. | 在阿里的衣服里发现的烧毁的纸片 |
[08:27] | The only thing visible is in the lower left quadrant. | 唯一可见的是左下角 |
[08:30] | It looks like a piece of a number. A six or an eight. | 像是一串数字 六位或八位 |
[08:33] | Are all our forensics people out in the field? | 我们所有的鉴识人员都在现场吗 |
[08:36] | We got Murdoch on loan from San Diego. | 我们从圣地亚哥请了外援默多克 |
[08:38] | He’s an expert with computer imaging. | 他是计算机图像方面的专家 |
[08:40] | If anyone can see this, he can. | 如果有人能看清 就是他了 |
[08:44] | How are you doing? George Mason. | 你好啊 我是乔治·梅森 |
[08:46] | Hey, man. Randy Murdoch. | 你好 我是兰迪·默多克 |
[08:48] | – Pleased to meet you. – Good to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[08:52] | Any way to accelerate the process? | 有办法加速这个过程吗 |
[08:54] | My CPU’s a lot faster than anything you guy got. | 我的处理器比你们现有的快得多 |
[08:57] | Parallel processing could take too long to set up. | 建立并行处理可能需要过多时间 |
[08:59] | – But, check it out. – What’s happening? | -但是看这个 -怎么了 |
[09:01] | If there’s anything there, I’ll get it. | 如果上面有内容 我就能得到 |
[09:02] | Great. Where’s Tony and the satellite feed Jack wants? | 很好 托尼还有杰克想要的卫星信号呢 |
[09:05] | In progress. | 正在进行 |
[09:07] | – Thank you. Keep it up. – All right. | -谢谢你 继续跟进 -好的 |
[09:29] | Who else knew about the bomb, Mr. Stanton? | 还有谁知道炸弹的事 史坦顿先生 |
[09:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:33] | Jack Bauer is interrogating Syed Ali as we speak. | 杰克·鲍尔现在正在审讯赛伊德·阿里 |
[09:36] | We’ll be informed of his progress | 我们会及时跟进 |
[09:38] | on a minute-by-minute basis, but nothing yet. | 审讯过程 但是目前为止没什么 |
[09:41] | We’re certain this man knows the location of the bomb? | 我们确信这个人知道炸弹的位置 |
[09:44] | Jack Bauer is. | 杰克·鲍尔确信 |
[09:45] | Make sure he has all the resources he needs. | 确保他能够得到所需的任何资源 |
[09:47] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[09:48] | The pain’s only going to get much, much worse. | 这种痛苦只会更强烈 更难受 |
[09:56] | You can stop it. | 你可以让它停止 |
[09:57] | Agent Simmons tells me that Roger | 西蒙斯探员告诉我罗杰 |
[09:59] | was received the same training of resisting interrogation he did. | 曾经受到过同样的抵抗审讯训练 |
[10:04] | I’m increasing the voltage. | 我要加大电压了 |
[10:05] | But everyone breaks eventually. | 但是每个人最终都崩溃了 |
[10:22] | I understand you have an entry point? | 听你说你有进入时的位置吗 |
[10:24] | As far as we know, she entered the forest | 据我们了解 她在路线简图上的 |
[10:25] | somewhere between 8-3 and 8-4 on the topo map. | 8-3和8-4位置间进入了森林 |
[10:28] | And heading? | 具体方向呢 |
[10:29] | No. No idea which way she was headed. | 没有 不知道她去了哪个方向 |
[10:32] | – Keep me posted. – What are you doing? | -保持联系 -你在做什么 |
[10:34] | Getting more men out there looking for Jack’s daughter. | 发动更多的人在外面寻找杰克的女儿 |
[10:36] | I told you specifically to divert resources to the bomb. | 我明确告诉你要把力量集中在炸弹上 |
[10:38] | The satellite feed is happening. | 卫星信号正在生成 |
[10:40] | Right? I’m not using our resources. | 好吗 我没用我们的资源 |
[10:41] | I was telling the sheriff to look for her. | 我是让警长去找找她 |
[10:43] | Tony, You’re a resource. And don’t let it split your attention. | 托尼 你就是资源 别被这事分散注意力 |
[10:46] | I promised Jack I’d do everything in my power | 我向杰克保证我会竭尽所能 |
[10:47] | to look for Kim. Just like you did. | 寻找金 你也说过 |
[10:50] | Kim is outside the blast radius. The rest of Los Angeles isn’t. | 金在爆炸半径之外 整个洛杉矶还很危险 |
[10:53] | Stay focused on the bomb, Tony! That goes for everybody! | 集中注意力找炸弹 托尼 所有人都是 |
[11:04] | LA County Ranger Station. | 洛杉矶郡护林站 |
[11:05] | This is Tony Almeida at CTU. | 我是反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[11:07] | Yes, Sir? | 有什么事 先生 |
[11:08] | I’m trying to track somebody went into the forest about an hour ago. | 我想追踪一个小时前进入森林的人 |
[11:11] | Hold while I transfer you. | 稍等为您转接 |
[12:11] | Hey, somebody there? | 有人在那吗 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:19] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁 你在这做什么 |
[12:21] | Me? What are you doing here? | 我 你在这做什么 |
[12:27] | I got into a car accident. | 我遇到一场车祸 |
[12:30] | I started running, and before I knew it, | 就开始跑 等我意识到 |
[12:34] | I was out here. I had no idea where I was. | 就在这里了 我不知道我在哪里 |
[12:36] | I got stuck in this stupid thing. | 我被这东西卡住了 |
[12:40] | Look, all I wanna do is | 听着 我只想 |
[12:41] | get back to the highway and get outta here. | 回到高速路上 离开这里 |
[12:45] | Why were you running from the highway in the first place? | 你开始为什么要跑离高速公路呢 |
[12:49] | I told you, I was scared and panicked. | 我说了 我吓到了 惊慌失措 |
[12:53] | Damm it. | 该死 |
[13:16] | Oh, God. Thank you. | 天哪 谢谢你 |
[13:35] | Coming through here. | 过一下 |
[13:40] | We’re moving into position now. Baker out. | 我们正在就位 贝克结束 |
[13:52] | I know who you are. I know everything that you’ve done. | 我知道你是谁 我知道你做的一切 |
[13:56] | Where is the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[14:03] | Where’s the bomb?! | 炸弹在哪里 |
[14:09] | You are wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[14:15] | When is the bomb gonna detonate? | 炸弹什么时候爆炸 |
[14:17] | You’re the one wasting time. | 是你在浪费时间 |
[14:22] | I woke up today knowing I will die. | 我今天醒来的时候就知道自己将死去 |
[14:26] | I can make you die with more pain than you ever imagined. | 我可以让你在从未想象过的巨大痛苦中死去 |
[14:36] | Then I will have that much more pleasure in paradise. | 那我在天堂也就有更多的欢愉了 |
[14:40] | Right. | 想得美 |
[14:45] | We gotta figure out how to get you to the nearest ranger station. | 我们得想办法送你到最近的护林站 |
[14:48] | No, that’s OK. I don’t wanna go back there. | 没关系 我不要去那里 |
[14:54] | The same reason you ran from the highway? | 和你逃离高速路的原因一样吗 |
[15:06] | Here, I got it. Thank you. | 我来吧 谢谢 |
[15:13] | The highway is a couple of miles that way. | 高速路要往那个方向走几公里 |
[15:18] | But the way there is not safe. The terrain’s too rough to follow at night, | 但路不安全 地形复杂 夜里很难走 |
[15:22] | and there’s cougars up in that area. | 那边还有美洲狮 |
[15:26] | My place is a half-mile that way. | 我家在那个方向八百米 |
[15:29] | I could put a roof over your head for the night. | 可以让你过一夜 |
[15:57] | I am the imam of this mosque. | 我是这个清真寺的阿訇 |
[16:04] | Do you deny these men’s accusations | 你否认这些人 |
[16:06] | that you are planning to | 所说的你密谋 |
[16:07] | explode a bomb that will kill millions of people? | 引爆一枚会杀死百万人口的炸弹的罪名吗 |
[16:15] | The Koran clearly forbids | 《古兰经》明确禁止 |
[16:17] | the killing of innocents and non-combatants. | 屠杀无辜的平民 |
[16:19] | You know this as well as I do. | 你和我一样很清楚 |
[16:22] | We have different interpretations of the Koran. | 我们对《古兰经》理解不同 |
[16:25] | You are misguided. | 你的理解错了 |
[16:29] | Someone has twisted the words of the prophet. | 有人扭曲了先知的话 |
[16:33] | Allah does not love aggressors. | 真主不爱护行凶者 |
[16:37] | Listen to me. The murder of one innocent, | 听我说 谋杀一个无辜的人 |
[16:39] | let alone millions, will not get you into paradise. | 更不要说百万人 不会让你上天堂 |
[16:43] | We will continue this debate when I see you there, Imam Al Fulani. | 天堂见面后咱们再辩 阿訇阿尔弗拉尼 |
[16:56] | I want the images you get from this computer transferred to these monitors. | 我要把这个电脑上的图片转移到这些显示器上 |
[17:02] | I have talked to men | 我和利用我们的宗教 |
[17:03] | who misuse our religion to channel their hate, | 传达他们的恨意的人谈过 |
[17:06] | but I have not known anyone who would act on their impulses. | 但我还没见过把冲动付于实践的人 |
[17:09] | Can you make an appeal you think that’ll make any difference? | 你觉得有什么办法改变他的想法吗 |
[17:12] | I will try again, but I don’t think so. | 我可以再试试 但我觉得不行 |
[17:15] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们也没这个时间了 |
[17:17] | Please, I want to try again. | 求你了 我想再试试 |
[17:20] | You can’t be involved with what’s gonna happen next. | 接下来的事不能把你牵扯进来 |
[17:23] | Please escort the gentleman upstairs. | 请护送他上楼 |
[17:26] | – Agent Bauer? – Yeah. | -鲍尔探员 -来了 |
[17:30] | We recovered the last number Ali dialled on his cell. | 我们找回了阿里手机拨通的上一个号码 |
[17:32] | It’s a 310 area code. 555-2130. | 区号是310 555-2130 |
[17:36] | – We’re doing a work-up on it now. – OK, good. | -我们正在追查 -好 |
[17:39] | Wait. What was that number? | 等等 号码是什么 |
[17:46] | 555-2130 555-2130. | |
[17:53] | No, that’s not possible. That’s my sister’s cellphone number. | 这不可能 那是我妹妹的号码 |
[18:02] | What’s going on? What are you not telling me? | 到底怎么了 你瞒了我什么 |
[18:08] | Why don’t you give us a minute? | 给我们一点时间 |
[18:15] | Your sister’s fiancee Reza and two of our agents were found shot to death | 你妹妹的未婚夫雷扎和我们的两名探员 |
[18:19] | in your father’s building about an hour and a half ago. | 一个半小时前在你父亲的大楼被击毙 |
[18:23] | – What? – Your sister Marie was with them. | -什么 -你妹妹玛丽当时和他们在一起 |
[18:27] | – Marie? Is she OK? – They don’t know where she is right now. | -玛丽 她没事吧 -他们不知道她在哪 |
[18:33] | When were you going to tell me? | 你原本打算什么时候告诉我 |
[18:35] | When we had confirmation | 当我们确认 |
[18:36] | that she was the person that pulled the trigger. | 是她开的枪之后 |
[18:39] | What? That is ridiculous. How could you even think that? | 什么 太荒唐了 你怎么能这么想 |
[18:43] | Because we have video tape on her. | 因为我们拍到了她 |
[18:46] | She was the only person seen leaving | 过去的一个半小时内 |
[18:47] | your father’s building in the last hour and a half. | 只有她离开了你父亲的大楼 |
[18:52] | She was probably trying to escape. She could have been hurt. | 她肯定是想逃跑 她可能受伤了 |
[18:58] | You know that he called her number. You don’t know if she picked up. | 你只知道他打了她的电话 不知道她接没接 |
[19:00] | The phone could have been stolen! | 可能她的手机被偷了 |
[19:02] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[19:03] | You really believe your sister has nothing to do with this? | 你真的相信你妹妹和此事完全无关吗 |
[19:06] | Yes, I really believe it. | 我真的相信 |
[19:08] | There’s one way you could prove that to me. Phone her cellphone. | 有个方法可以证明给我看 打给她 |
[19:12] | But if she picks up, | 但如果她接了 |
[19:13] | you have to talk to her and keep her on the phone | 你得尽可能让通话时间拉长 |
[19:15] | as long as possible so we can find her. | 让我们能找到她 |
[19:16] | That’s the deal. Can you do that? | 这样才行 你能做到吗 |
[19:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:35] | Baker? | 贝克 |
[19:38] | We need to trace a cellphone call. But manipulate the caller ID. | 我们需要追踪一通电话 但改一下我方号码 |
[19:42] | We need to make it look like | 我们得让它看起来 |
[19:43] | it’s coming from Kate Warner’s phone. Get on it now. | 像是从凯特·华纳的手机上打的 现在就办 |
[20:08] | The whole set up is just in here. Our equipment will make it | 都配置好了 我们的设备 |
[20:10] | look like you’re calling from your cellphone. | 会让它看起来像是从你的手机上拨出的 |
[20:12] | Tell her you’re worried because you haven’t heard from her | 告诉她你过去几个小时没听到她的消息 |
[20:14] | for the last few hours but don’t be panic. | 很担心她 但是不要慌 |
[20:15] | We’re linked into the cell-provider network. | 我们连接了运营商的网络 |
[20:17] | We can triangulate within 15 to 30 seconds. | 我们可以在十五到三十秒内三角定位 |
[20:19] | Once we lock, we can track the phone even after the call ends. | 一旦锁定 就算挂断也能追踪那部手机了 |
[20:22] | OK, good. Let’s make the call. | 很好 打电话吧 |
[20:25] | What if it’s not her? She doesn’t answer? What if it’s someone else? | 如果不是她接呢 她不接呢 别人接呢 |
[20:28] | That’s what we need to find out. | 正是我们要弄清楚的 |
[20:32] | Kate, finding your sister right now | 凯特 现在找到你妹妹 |
[20:33] | could save the lives of millions of people. | 能拯救数百万人的生命 |
[20:36] | Please make the call. | 拜托你打电话吧 |
[20:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:02] | Hi. | 喂 |
[21:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:08] | I haven’t been able to reach Dad. He’s not back yet. | 我联系不上爸爸 他还没回来 |
[21:12] | What’s going on? | 你怎么样 |
[21:15] | Just taking a drive… to clear my head. | 只是在开车兜风 让头脑清醒些 |
[21:22] | I can understand. | 我能懂 |
[21:26] | I’m so sorry, Marie, about everything. | 关于这一切 玛丽 我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:36] | Do you want to meet back at the house? Grab a bite? | 你要在家里见吗 找点吃的 |
[21:42] | Can you? | 能吗 |
[21:45] | They’ve found Reza, haven’t they? They know what’s happened. | 他们找到雷扎了吧 他们知道出什么事了 |
[21:51] | I don’t know. I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 我不知道出了什么事 |
[21:56] | Oh, Marie. | 玛丽 |
[21:58] | Tell me, please, what happened? | 告诉我吧 求你了 怎么回事 |
[22:02] | You wouldn’t understand, Kate. | 你不会理解的 凯特 |
[22:06] | You killed Reza? And those agents? | 是你杀了雷扎吗 还有那些探员 |
[22:12] | People have to die for things to change. | 为了事情改变必须要有人牺牲 |
[22:15] | We’re locked. | 已锁定 |
[22:19] | You couldn’t have done this. You’re not this person. | 你不会这样做的 你不是这种人 |
[22:23] | They forced you. You didn’t know what you were doing. | 他们逼你的 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[22:32] | We tracked it to a ten-block section of Sylmar. | 追踪到西尔马市的十个街区范围内 |
[22:33] | We lost the phone after that. | 之后失去信号 |
[22:35] | Contact CHP, tell them to shut down that ten-block radius. | 联络加州高速巡警 让他们封锁那十个街区 |
[22:37] | Send vitals on Marie Warner. | 把玛丽·华纳的特征发过去 |
[22:39] | – Tell them to find her. – Got it. | -让他们找到她 -好 |
[22:42] | You don’t know who she was with! | 你不知道她和谁在一起 |
[22:45] | They could have been forcing her. You don’t know! | 他们可能逼迫她 你不知道 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 很遗憾 |
[23:09] | Any word back from the ranger station? | 护林站有消息了吗 |
[23:11] | Nothing yet. They mounted a search. | 还没有 他们展开了搜索 |
[23:12] | But they can’t cover as much ground at night. | 但晚上搜索速度很慢 |
[23:15] | Tony. I just sent this to Jack over at the mosque. Check it out. | 托尼 我刚发给在清真寺的杰克 看看 |
[23:19] | This paper has a very irregular pulp pattern. | 这张纸的纸浆规律很不寻常 |
[23:22] | The final step in the process | 整个流程的最后一步 |
[23:24] | is to take samples from various points, | 是从多个点取样 |
[23:26] | to create a CGI algorithm of what the paper looked like | 通过电脑算法算出 |
[23:29] | without any of the writings or other impressions on it, right? | 这张纸没有任何书写痕迹时的样子 |
[23:33] | We then subtract that from | 然后减去我们实际拍摄的 |
[23:34] | what we’ve actually got, and what we get… | 纸张样貌 就显示出 |
[23:40] | is a representation of anything that interrupts that pattern. | 任何打破这个规律的痕迹 |
[23:48] | There it is. OK. This is only a partial. | 就是这个 好 这只是一部分 |
[23:52] | There are a few more markings. | 还有几个痕迹 |
[23:55] | There are letters or numbers just to the right of these. | 这几个的右边还有子母和数字 |
[23:57] | But I need a little bit more time. They’re more obscure. | 但我需要更多时间 这些更细微 |
[24:00] | Do we have any context whatsoever | 对这些数字和字母的意义 |
[24:02] | as to what these numbers and letters refer to? | 我们有什么理解吗 |
[24:04] | No. They photographed the paper on both sides. | 没有 他们拍了纸的两面 |
[24:07] | That’s the only area right here with any information on it. | 只有这个区域有信息 |
[24:10] | All right. Good job. | 好 做得不错 |
[24:12] | Michelle, get anyone we can | 米歇尔 派能派出的所有人 |
[24:14] | spare on that sequence of letters and numbers. | 去查这一串字母和数字 |
[24:16] | Check VIN numbers, license plates. Shipping manifest. | 查车辆识别码 车牌 装货单 |
[24:19] | Also get crypto to see if that’s a code, all right? | 还有让密码组看看这是不是密码 好吧 |
[24:22] | I’m on it. | 我来办 |
[24:27] | – Agent Bauer? – Yeah. | -鲍尔探员 -是 |
[24:31] | This just came in from CTU. | 反恐组刚发来的 |
[24:38] | Open the door. Open the door! | 打开门 打开门 |
[24:41] | N34, what does that mean? | N34 是什么意思 |
[24:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:49] | You screwed up, Ali. | 你搞砸了 阿里 |
[24:51] | We’re gonna cross-reference that number with everything in our database. | 我们会把这组数字和数据库里的一切交叉对比 |
[24:54] | Marie Warner is being picked up as we speak. | 玛丽·华纳正在被带回来 |
[24:58] | That’s right, all the pieces are starting to come together. | 没错 所有线索快拼到一起了 |
[25:01] | No matter what, we’ll find this bomb. | 无论如何 我们都会找到这个炸弹 |
[25:03] | So you can either tell me now or I can make you suffer. | 所以你要不现在告诉我 要不我让你好受 |
[25:08] | You wanna suffer? | 你想受苦吗 |
[25:11] | I already told you. I’m not afraid to die. | 我告诉过你了 我不怕死 |
[25:15] | The only way you’re gonna die today is if I kill you. | 你今天死的唯一方式就是被我杀掉 |
[25:18] | Your bomb’s not going off. | 你的炸弹不会炸 |
[25:21] | – They said we have a live feed. – Patch it through. | -他们说有直播信号过来了 -接通 |
[25:23] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[25:34] | Those men will kill your family | 如果你现在不说炸弹在哪 |
[25:35] | if you don’t tell me where the bomb is now. | 这些人就会杀了你家人 |
[25:52] | I despise you for making me do this. | 我鄙视你 因为是你逼我这么做的 |
[25:56] | They’re waiting for my order. | 他们在等我下令 |
[26:01] | This is your last chance. Where’s the bomb? | 这是你最后的机会 炸弹在哪里 |
[26:18] | Sir. | 先生 |
[26:22] | Are you aware Jack Bauer’s | 你知道杰克·鲍尔 |
[26:23] | threatening the lives of Syed Ali’s family? | 在以赛伊德·阿里家人的性命相要挟吗 |
[26:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:27] | – Where is the family? – In their own country. | -他家人在哪 -在他们国家 |
[26:31] | CTU’s been in contact with the security forces there | 反恐组一直在联络当地的安保部队 |
[26:34] | who have Ali’s family in custody. | 他们抓了阿里的家人 |
[26:37] | We just got word that | 我们刚收到消息 |
[26:37] | Jack has requested they kill the family one by one | 杰克要求他们一个接一个杀掉阿里的家人 |
[26:41] | till Ali tells us the location of the bomb. | 直到阿里说出炸弹的位置 |
[26:52] | Would the security forces do this in your estimation? | 你估计安保部队会这么做吗 |
[26:55] | They do act against civilians. | 他们确实会对平民下手 |
[26:57] | And their government is afraid of retaliation | 他们的政府也害怕一旦炸弹爆炸 |
[26:59] | if a bomb does go off. | 我们会施加的报复行动 |
[27:00] | Yes, I think they would. | 是的 我认为他们会 |
[27:09] | Can we let this happen? Condone the murder of innocent people? | 我们可以就这样不管吗 杀害无辜 |
[27:13] | Your arguement will be that the bomb is an act of a war | 你可以说炸弹是战争的标志 |
[27:16] | and war’s inevitable result in civilian casualties. | 战争无法避免地会带来平民死亡 |
[27:18] | I don’t want a rationale here, Mike. | 我不想听什么理论 迈克 |
[27:21] | I don’t know of a war where | 我不知道有哪场战争 |
[27:22] | a president knowingly targeted children for assassination. | 是总统知情的情况下要杀害儿童的 |
[27:25] | Compare this to a weapons factory we discovered near a hospital | 想想那次我们在医院附近发现的兵器工厂 |
[27:29] | a situation we have faced. | 我们曾经遇到过的情况 |
[27:31] | A bombing would still be ordered | 知道通过炸毁工厂 |
[27:33] | on the logic that many more people will be saved | 会使更多人获救 |
[27:36] | by the destruction of the factory. | 爆炸依然要实施 |
[27:39] | The numbers are even more compelling here. | 这里的数字甚至更有说服力 |
[27:42] | A few people may have to die to save millions. | 可能会死几个人 但可以拯救数百万人 |
[27:50] | How could it have come to this? | 怎么会走到这种地步呢 |
[28:05] | Your wife’s been writing you letters every day. | 你妻子每天都在给你写信 |
[28:08] | She doesn’t know where to send them. | 她不知道寄到哪里去 |
[28:13] | Your son Asad wants to grow up and be just like you. | 你也是你儿子阿萨德的榜样 |
[28:21] | Turns 12 next week. | 他下周就十二岁了 |
[28:24] | I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 我想他撑不到了 |
[28:36] | I know what it’s like to lose someone, | 我知道失去亲人的感觉是什么样的 |
[28:39] | to watch them get killed right in front of you. | 就在你的眼前被夺去生命 |
[28:42] | I don’t wanna hurt your family. | 我不想伤害你的家人 |
[28:46] | But I will order those men to pull that trigger | 但如果你不老实交代 |
[28:48] | if you don’t give me the information I need. | 我就会命令那些人扣动扳机 |
[28:55] | I am… | 我 |
[28:57] | I am doing Allah’s work. | 我听从真主的命令 |
[29:01] | No. You’re going to kill millions of people, | 不 你要杀害数百万人的性命 |
[29:04] | that’s what you’re doing. | 这才是你所做的 |
[29:07] | Agent Bauer. | 鲍尔探员 |
[29:09] | It’s important. It’s the president. | 很重要 总统找你 |
[29:19] | Mr. President, this is Jack Bauer. | 总统先生 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[29:21] | Can’t let you do this, Jack. | 你不能这么做 杰克 |
[29:24] | Sir, Ali was willing to | 长官 阿里为了完成任务 |
[29:27] | take his own life to complete his mission. | 愿意付出自己的生命 |
[29:30] | His only vulnerability is his family. | 他唯一的弱点在他的家人 |
[29:33] | It is not the official policy of this country to kill innocent children. | 杀害无辜儿童不属于我们国家的审问流程 |
[29:36] | Sir, the action would take place in his country. | 长官 这次行动会在他的国家完成 |
[29:39] | You would not be involved. This would be a field decision. | 你不必参与 这可以是个现场临时决定 |
[29:43] | My decision is final. I’m sorry, Jack. | 我已经做出最终决定了 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[29:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:52] | I understand, Mr President. | 我明白 总统先生 |
[29:55] | No, I do not think that there is another alternative. | 不 我不认为还有别的选择 |
[29:59] | I know it’s a difficult decision, sir. | 我知道做这个决定很困难 长官 |
[30:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:07] | Thank you for your support, Mr. President. | 谢谢你的支持 总统先生 |
[30:11] | He authorised the action. | 他允许了 |
[30:27] | No, Roger Stanton isn’t available. | 不 罗杰·斯坦顿不在 |
[30:30] | When can I talk to him? | 我什么时候才能和他通话 |
[30:32] | I don’t know, that’s all I can say right now, Rich. | 我不知道 我只能说这么多了 理查 |
[30:34] | If you have a tactical question, | 如果你有战术问题 |
[30:35] | talk to Scott Grant. He’s got the NSA playbook today. | 找斯科特·格兰特 今天他值班 |
[30:39] | – I can use your name? – Sure. | -我可以用你的名字吗 -当然 |
[30:41] | Mike. Can I just have a quick word with you, please? | 迈克 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, sure, Lynne. | 当然了 林 |
[30:50] | I don’t trust Sherry Palmer. | 我不相信雪莉·帕尔默 |
[30:52] | And I don’t think she should be here. | 我觉得她不该出现在这里 |
[30:53] | I’m up to my eyeballs trying to | 我已经在忙着 |
[30:56] | hide this interrogation with Roger Stanton from Washington. | 把对罗杰·斯坦顿的审问向华盛顿瞒着了 |
[30:59] | If you have a problem, would you deal with it yourself, please? | 如果你看不过去 能不能请你自己处理 |
[31:02] | I think you know me well enough to know | 你觉得你应该了解我 |
[31:04] | this is not some battle over turf. | 这绝对不是什么地盘争夺战 |
[31:06] | – This is about Roger Stanton. – What? | -这事关罗杰·斯坦顿 -什么 |
[31:11] | I was waiting for the appropriate time to tell you. | 我一直在找时机告诉你 |
[31:13] | I wanted to be sure. | 我想确定 |
[31:15] | Someone has approached me with evidence of communications | 有人告诉我有证据表明 |
[31:18] | between Roger Stanton and Sherry Palmer, | 罗杰·斯坦顿和雪莉·帕尔默之间有联系 |
[31:21] | and it has been over the last six months. | 已经持续六个月了 |
[31:26] | Roger said he met her today for the first time. | 罗杰说他们今天是第一次见面 |
[31:30] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:38] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:44] | You’ve known Sherry for a very long time. | 你认识雪莉已经很久了 |
[31:47] | Is today indicative of how she operates? | 你觉得她今天行事方式正常吗 |
[31:53] | Then this shouldn’t be too much of a shock to you. | 那对这件事你应该就没有多惊讶了 |
[31:57] | Sherry Palmer’s a lot of things, | 雪莉·帕尔默确实不简单 |
[31:59] | but a traitor to this country? | 但说她是这个国家的叛徒 |
[32:04] | I don’t believe that. What kind of communication? Phone calls? | 我不相信 哪样的联系 电话吗 |
[32:09] | Yes. Phone calls, emails. Mike. | 是的 电话 邮件 迈克 |
[32:13] | Face to face. | 面对面 |
[32:17] | Who’s your source on this? | 你的消息从哪儿来的 |
[32:19] | I’ve been getting everything through an intermediary, | 我一直都在通过中介获取消息 |
[32:22] | but I actually have a meeting with the source in about ten minutes. | 但我在十分钟后和源头那个人要见个面 |
[32:27] | – Where? – Off site. | -哪里 -外面 |
[32:32] | Are you telling the president? | 你要告诉总统吗 |
[32:33] | No. He’s got enough on his plate already. | 不 他要操心的已经够多了 |
[32:37] | And he’d want proof, anyway. You go ahead with your meeting. | 而且 他会要证据的 你去和他见面吧 |
[32:43] | Let me know what happens. | 有消息记得告诉我 |
[32:47] | – Be careful. – I will. Thank you. | -小心点 -我会的 谢谢 |
[32:56] | Shall we proceed as planned? | 我们按计划行事吗 |
[32:57] | Affirmative. Start with the older son, Asad. | 是的 从他的长子开始 阿萨德 |
[33:01] | If that’s not successful, move on to his younger son. | 如果不成功 换另一个孩子 |
[33:04] | – Copy that. Waiting for your orders. – We are a go. | -收到 等你下令 -可以行事了 |
[33:12] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[33:13] | Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill Asad. | 告诉我炸弹在哪里 否则我就要杀阿萨德了 |
[33:20] | Ali, I know you think what you’re doing is right, | 阿里 我知道你觉得你是对的 |
[33:24] | but it’s my job to not let it happen. | 但我的任务是阻止它的发生 |
[33:25] | Please don’t make me do this. | 拜托不要让我这么做 |
[33:27] | Asad is just a boy. Tell me where the bomb is! | 阿萨德只是个孩子 告诉我炸弹在哪儿 |
[33:31] | Tell me where the bomb is! Fine. | 告诉我炸弹在哪儿 好 |
[33:35] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[33:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:52] | Tell me where the bomb is! | 告诉我炸弹在哪儿 |
[33:56] | Tell me, and I’ll spare the rest of your family! | 告诉我 我就放过你剩下的家人 |
[33:59] | I will not tell you! | 你休想 |
[35:01] | Your meeting’s changed. Now it’s with me. | 计划有变 改成和我见面了 |
[35:08] | No, don’t go anywhere, Lynne. We need to talk. | 别 别想走 林 我们得谈谈 |
[35:11] | – I don’t think so. – Yes, we do. | -我不这么想 -我就是这么想的 |
[35:13] | You think you’ve connected me to Roger, don’t you? | 你把我和罗杰想到一起了 不是吗 |
[35:15] | That’s exactly what they want you to think. | 这正是他们想要的结果 |
[35:19] | – Who is “They”? – The people Roger’s conspiring with. | -他们是谁 -和罗杰同谋的那些人 |
[35:23] | So you’re confirming that Roger Stanton is involved? | 所以你确定了罗杰·斯坦顿和此事有关 |
[35:26] | He knew about this bomb ahead of time. | 他早就知道炸弹的事情了 |
[35:29] | Roger’s more involved than David could possibly know. | 罗杰的参与程度比大卫知道的还要深 |
[35:33] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:36] | This conspiracy, what is its goal,then? | 这个阴谋 目的到底是什么 |
[35:40] | To take over the presidency. | 夺取总统的职位 |
[35:42] | These people are feeding you misinformation about me | 这些人在向你提供有关我的不实信息 |
[35:46] | because they’re afraid I’ll get in the way. | 因为他们担心我挡了他们的路 |
[35:49] | If you are not involved with them | 如果你和他们不是一伙的 |
[35:49] | How did you know about this meeting? | 那你是怎么知道今天的会面的 |
[35:52] | I don’t have to be involved to know the moves that make it win. | 我不必和他们同谋也知道怎样做是有效的 |
[35:55] | If you knew what Roger was doing, | 如果你知道罗杰在干什么 |
[35:56] | why haven’t you said anything to the president? | 那为什么你什么都不跟总统说 |
[35:59] | Probably for the same reasons | 也许和你自己寻找线索 |
[36:00] | you’re keeping this line of inquiry to yourself. | 是一样的原因 |
[36:03] | I want to have as much concrete evidence as possible. | 我想掌握尽可能多的证据 |
[36:07] | Sherry, you could have said any of this to me back at the retreat. | 雪莉 你本可以在寓所的时候跟我说的 |
[36:11] | Why come here? | 为什么来这里 |
[36:12] | To make a point. That’s all. | 想跟你说明一下 就是这样 |
[36:18] | To make a point? | 说明一下 |
[36:22] | I think this is a warning. | 我觉得这是对我的警告 |
[36:25] | I think you orchestrated all of this to show me how powerful you are. | 我觉得你策划了这一切 展示你有多强大 |
[36:30] | And I believe that you have your own and not the president’s best interest at heart. | 我相信你一定有自己而不是为总统打的算盘 |
[36:34] | I will do everything in my power to make sure | 我会尽全力确保 |
[36:36] | you don’t hurt him or undermine this administration. | 你伤害不了他 或者这个政府 |
[36:58] | Asad is dead. There’s nothing I can do to change that. | 阿萨德死了 我对此无能为力 |
[37:01] | You still have a chance to save Fareed’s life. | 但你还可以救法里德的命 |
[37:04] | I’ll give you ten seconds. Where’s the bomb? | 我给你十秒钟 炸弹在哪儿 |
[37:07] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[37:08] | I will tell these men to kill your last son! | 我会叫这些人杀掉你最后一个儿子 |
[37:12] | Where is the bomb? | 炸弹在哪儿 |
[37:15] | That’s it. Take him out! | 行 把他杀了 |
[37:20] | – I will tell you! – Hold it. | -我告诉你 -等等 |
[37:22] | – I will tell you. – Tell me now! | -我告诉你 -现在就告诉我 |
[37:24] | – It is at Norton Airfield. – Why? What’s the plan? | -在诺顿机场 -为什么 计划是什么 |
[37:30] | We were going to fly over downtown and detonate it. | 我们计划飞到市中心 然后引爆炸弹 |
[37:37] | It is true. It is… it is true. | 是真的 是真的 |
[37:50] | – Dessler. – It’s Jack. Get me Mason. | -德斯勒 -我是杰克 给我接梅森 |
[37:53] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[37:56] | What do you have? | 你有什么消息 |
[37:57] | The bomb’s at Norton Airfield. | 炸弹在诺顿机场 |
[37:58] | They’re planning to fly it over the city. | 他们计划飞到市中心 |
[38:00] | Norton’s a medium-size airfield. | 诺顿是个中型机场 |
[38:03] | They do cargo, private aviation. | 有货物运输 私人航运 |
[38:06] | Every plane’s tail number begins with the letter “N”. | 每架飞机的尾翼号码都以N字打头 |
[38:08] | That’s probably what this refers to. | 应该就是这个了 |
[38:10] | It’s still only partial, but the nearest I can search. | 虽然还只是部分数字 但可以缩小范围了 |
[38:12] | OK. We’re on our way. | 好的 我们出发了 |
[38:15] | We’re moving units Bravo, Echo and Lima to Norton Airfield, | 派B队 E队 L队去诺顿机场 |
[38:18] | where we have reason to believe that the bomb is located. | 我们有理由相信炸弹就在那里 |
[38:20] | Call FAA and have them ground flights in or out of Norton. | 联系联邦航空管理局 禁止飞机飞入或飞出 |
[38:24] | If they do get the plane in the air, | 如果发现飞机已经起飞 |
[38:25] | we wanna have two F-16s at the ready to intercept. | 我们需要两架F-16做好拦截的准备 |
[38:29] | We’ll get bomb units and SWAT teams over there as well, | 还需要拆弹部队和特警部队到现场 |
[38:31] | so just move everybody. | 动起来 各位 |
[38:33] | And, remember, the “No unnecessary contact” Rule remains in place. | 还有记住 不要与外界发生非必要的联系 |
[38:44] | Put Miss Warner against the wall. | 让华纳小姐靠边 |
[38:48] | You killed my boy! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[38:50] | You killed my boy! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[38:51] | You killed my boy! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[38:53] | I will get you for this! You will die for this! | 我会找你算账的 你会付出死的代价 |
[39:01] | How could you? You’re worse than they are. | 你怎么能这么做 你比他们还要坏 |
[39:05] | Reroute the satellite back to normal feed. I want confirmation. | 把卫星恢复正常 我需要确认一下 |
[39:10] | Rerouted satellite. You should have live picture now. | 搞定了 你现在应该有画面了 |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | Hold this for me. | 帮我拿一下 |
[39:23] | We’re gonna come in from the north. | 我们准备从北边进入 |
[39:25] | Set up our men coming in from the south from these two gates. | 让我们的人准备从南边的这两个门进去 |
[39:34] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[39:41] | It was all an act. | 只是在演戏 |
[39:47] | Kate, I need you to come with me, help me talk to your sister. | 凯特 跟我来 我需要你帮我联系你妹妹 |
[39:50] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[39:51] | Norton Airfield. Thirty miles over from here where the bomb’s located. | 诺顿机场 离这四十五公里 炸弹在那里 |
[39:54] | – Do you really think she’s there? – Yes, I do. | -你真的觉得她在那里吗 -是的 |
[39:59] | – Please, Kate, we don’t have much time. – OK. | -拜托 凯特 我们时间紧迫 -好的 |
[40:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:11] | Here you go, sir. | 交给你了 长官 |
[40:24] | Wake up. Stay with me, Mr. Stanton. Wake up. | 醒醒 别昏过去了 斯坦顿先生 醒醒 |
[40:28] | There we go. Who else knew about the bomb, Mr. Stanton? | 好了 谁还知道炸弹的事情 斯坦顿先生 |