时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Jack Bauer is interrogating Syed Ali as we speak. | 杰克·鲍尔现在正在审讯赛伊德·阿里 |
[00:17] | We’ll be informed of his progress | 我们会及时跟进审讯过程 |
[00:18] | on a minute-by-minute basis, but nothing yet. | 但是目前为止没什么 |
[00:21] | And we’re certain this man | 我们确信 |
[00:22] | knows the location of the bomb at this point? | 这个人知道炸弹的位置 |
[00:24] | Jack Bauer is. | 杰克·鲍尔确信 |
[00:25] | Make sure he has all the resources he needs. | 确保他能够得到所需的任何资源 |
[00:28] | Those man will kill your family | 如果你现在不说炸弹在哪 |
[00:29] | if you don’t tell me where the bomb is now. | 这些人就会杀了你家人 |
[00:31] | Where’s the bomb? Tell me where the bomb is! | 炸弹在哪里 告诉我炸弹在哪儿 |
[00:35] | – Kill him. – No! No! | -杀了他 -不 不 |
[00:38] | – I will tell you! – Hold on! | -我告诉你 -等等 |
[00:40] | – It’s Jack. – What do you have? | -是杰克 -你有什么消息 |
[00:43] | The bomb’s at Norton Airfield. | 炸弹在诺顿机场 |
[00:44] | They’re putting it on a plane to fly it over the city. | 他们计划把炸弹装上飞机飞到市中心 |
[00:46] | Your meeting’s changed. Now it’s with me. | 计划有变 改成和我见面了 |
[00:49] | So you’re confirming that Roger Stanton is involved? | 所以你确定了罗杰·斯坦顿和此事有关 |
[00:52] | He knew about this bomb ahead of time? | 他早就知道炸弹的事情了 |
[00:54] | Roger’s more involved than David could possibly know. | 罗杰的参与程度比大卫知道的还要深 |
[00:57] | I think you orchestrated all of this. | 我觉得你策划了这一切 |
[00:59] | And I believe that you have your own | 我相信你一定有自己 |
[01:01] | and not the president’s best interest at heart. | 而不是为总统打的算盘 |
[01:03] | I got into a car accident. I started running. | 我遇到一场车祸 就开始跑 |
[01:06] | Before I knew it, I was out here. I had no idea where I was. | 等我意识到就在这里了 我不知道我在哪里 |
[01:09] | All I wanna do is get back to the highway and get outta here. | 我只想回到高速路上 离开这里 |
[01:12] | The highway’s a couple of miles that way. | 高速路要往那个方向走几公里 |
[01:15] | But the way there is not safe at night. | 但那路夜里不安全 |
[01:17] | My place is a half-mile that way. | 我家在那个方向八百米 |
[01:21] | I could put a roof over your head for the night. | 可以让你过一夜 |
[01:23] | They’ve found Reza, haven’t they? They know what’s happened. | 他们找到雷扎了吧 他们知道出什么事了 |
[01:27] | Tell me, please, what happened? | 告诉我吧 求你了 怎么回事 |
[01:29] | You wouldn’t understand, Kate. | 你不会理解的 凯特 |
[01:31] | People have to die for things to change. | 为了事情改变必须要有人牺牲 |
[02:00] | – Yeah, this is Bauer. – Jack, this is Tony. | -我是鲍尔 -杰克 我是托尼 |
[02:02] | You guys are around ten minutes from the airport? | 你们大概还要十分钟到机场是吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah, that’s just about right. | 是的 差不多 |
[02:05] | Look, have you got a complete tail number on the aircraft yet? | 你们查到飞机完整的尾翼号码了吗 |
[02:07] | No, not yet. We are still working on it. | 还没有 我们还在努力 |
[02:09] | Look, you’ll link up with the assault team | 你们去应急大楼南面 |
[02:11] | at the south side of the emergency buiding. | 跟突击队会合 |
[02:12] | They’re sweeping the grounds now. They’re starting to lock it down. | 他们现在在清理现场 准备开始封锁 |
[02:15] | OK, that sounds good. Tony, have you contacted Kim yet? | 好的 托尼 你联系金了吗 |
[02:18] | No, I haven’t. I got calls in the sheriffs station. | 还没有 警局给我打了电话 |
[02:21] | They sent out search teams. | 他们派出了搜救队 |
[02:24] | I just don’t understand why she hasn’t try to contact us yet. | 我只是想不明白为什么她还没有联系我们 |
[02:26] | She knows she can’t go back to Los Angeles, | 她知道她不能回洛杉矶 |
[02:28] | and right now the LAPD’s looking for her as a murder suspect. | 而现在洛杉矶警方正以谋杀罪通缉她 |
[02:31] | She’s not gonna reach out to us. We’ve gotta find her. | 她不会联系我们的 得由我们找到她 |
[02:33] | Do you understand it? We’ve gotta find her. | 你懂吗 得由我们找到她 |
[02:35] | Believe me, I’m putting every resource we can spare on it. | 相信我 我已经动用一切可能的资源了 |
[02:37] | – Do everything you have to. – Okay. | -倾尽全力 -好 |
[02:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | – How much further is it? – Not much. | -还有多远 -不远了 |
[02:52] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[02:56] | Here, let me see that. | 来 让我看看 |
[02:59] | We really ought to get you to a doctor. | 我真得送你去看医生 |
[03:01] | No, I told you, it’s not safe for me in LA. | 不行 我说了 我去洛杉矶不安全 |
[03:06] | Because people there think you did something you didn’t do? | 因为那里有人认为你做了什么你没有做的事 |
[03:10] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 就是这样 |
[03:14] | – You don’t believe me. – It doesn’t matter. | -你不信我 -这不重要 |
[03:17] | You don’t wanna go back to LA. That’s good enough for me. | 你不想回洛杉矶 对我来说这理由足够好了 |
[03:22] | There it is. | 就在那儿 |
[03:59] | Ready to tell me everything I need to know? | 准备好告诉我一切了吗 |
[04:06] | Continue. | 继续 |
[04:09] | We knew about the bomb… weeks ago. | 我们几周前…就知道核弹的事了 |
[04:23] | Thank you, Simmons. | 谢谢你 西蒙斯 |
[04:37] | What do you mean, “Knew”? | “早就知道”是什么意思 |
[04:40] | We let it in the country. | 我们放它入的境 |
[04:44] | Tracked it all the way. | 一路追踪着它 |
[04:49] | We allowed it to sneak through customs, | 我们让它偷偷过了海关 |
[04:53] | and we allowed the Second Wave terrorist cell | 我们还让”第二波”的恐怖分子 |
[04:57] | to operate… unimpeded. | 不受阻碍地行动 |
[05:00] | God, Roger. A nuclear bomb? | 天哪 罗杰 那可是核弹啊 |
[05:03] | There’s no chance that this bomb is ever gonna go off. | 这颗核弹永远都不可能爆炸的 |
[05:08] | There never was. | 从来都不可能 |
[05:10] | We had a Special Ops team following it every step of the way. | 一路上我们都派了一个特别行动小组跟着 |
[05:15] | Colonel Samuels’ team. | 塞缪尔斯上校的队伍 |
[05:19] | The mission was to take the bomb out of play… | 他们的任务是 直到最后一刻… |
[05:24] | at the last possible moment. | 再夺回核弹 |
[05:27] | What are you trying to do? Start a war with the Middle East? | 你们想干什么 挑起和中东的战争吗 |
[05:33] | – No. – Then what? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[05:35] | Your defence policy is too passive. | 你的国防政策太被动了 |
[05:39] | You need more resources. | 你需要扩大权力范围 |
[05:41] | You’re trying to hijack my presidency. | 你这是要篡我的权 |
[05:43] | No, no, no. I’d like to give it some balls. | 不不不 我是想给你点魄力 |
[05:46] | You’re gonna call your Special Ops team. | 你给我打给你的特别行动小组 |
[05:49] | Tell them to secure the bomb. Now! | 让他们夺回核弹 立刻 |
[05:53] | They went dark three hours ago. | 他们三小时前就切断联络了 |
[05:57] | Not accepting any new incoming communications… | 不会接受任何外来的通讯 |
[06:01] | till the mission’s complete. | 直到任务结束 |
[06:03] | Then where were they? | 那他们在哪里 |
[06:07] | Where were they? | 他们在哪里 |
[06:10] | Norton Airfield… Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 诺顿机场 |
[06:20] | The shower’s in there. You’re welcome to use it. | 浴室在里面 随便用 |
[06:24] | Just try not to stay in there too long. | 别在里面待太久就行 |
[06:25] | There’s not a lot of hot water. | 热水不是很多 |
[06:32] | There’s some towels in there, | 里面有毛巾 |
[06:33] | and I’ll try and get you some clean clothes. | 我试试去给你找点干净的衣服 |
[06:40] | The door has a lock. | 门上有锁的 |
[06:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | Michelle, I just got off the phone with Division. | 米歇尔 我刚跟分局通完电话 |
[07:01] | While they were debriefing Syed Ali, | 他们审问赛伊德·阿里的时候 |
[07:03] | he named three more Second Wave terrorists in the LA area. | 他又说了三个在洛杉矶的”第二波”恐怖分子 |
[07:06] | I want two transport teams assigned to each one of them. | 我要每一个都派两支小队去追踪 |
[07:08] | – Pick ’em up now, all right? – Okay. | -现在就去抓住他们 行吗 -好 |
[07:16] | Hey, guys, heads up. | 各位 注意一下 |
[07:19] | They just received a second confirmation from NSA in Oregon. | 我刚刚收到了国安局从俄勒冈发来的二次确认 |
[07:22] | The location of the bomb is indeed Norton Airfield. | 炸弹的确是在诺顿机场 |
[07:25] | Jack Bauer’s en route. | 杰克·鲍尔已经在去的路上了 |
[07:27] | I want every available field agent over there now. | 我需要每一位能去的外勤探员都马上过去 |
[07:53] | – This is Bauer. – There’s a new wrinkle, Jack. | -我是鲍尔 -有个新情况 杰克 |
[07:56] | How far are you from the airport? | 你离机场还有多远 |
[07:58] | We are looking at a couple of minutes. | 大概还要几分钟 |
[08:00] | What are you talking about? What kind of a wrinkle? | 什么意思 什么新情况 |
[08:02] | There’s a hostile US paramilitary unit | 有一支敌对的美国准军事小队 |
[08:04] | standing between you and the bomb. | 会阻止你们找到炸弹 |
[08:08] | A Coral Snake team headed up by Colonel Ron Samuels. | 罗恩·塞缪尔斯上校领导的一支珊瑚蛇部队 |
[08:11] | Yeah, it’s the same unit that took out our plane. | 对 这就是击落了我们飞机的那支部队 |
[08:14] | What the hell is going on, George? | 到底怎么回事 乔治 |
[08:15] | Why is a US military unit aiding these terrorists? | 为什么会有美国军事部队协助这些恐怖分子 |
[08:18] | As far as we know, they’re not. | 据我们所知 他们不是在协助 |
[08:20] | The best we can make out, | 我们所能得知的是 |
[08:22] | they wanna be the ones to secure the bomb | 他们想由他们自己来夺取这颗炸弹 |
[08:24] | and for whatever reason they’re gonna | 不知出于什么原因 |
[08:26] | treat anybody who stands in their way as an adversary. | 他们将把任何阻挡他们的人都当做敌人 |
[08:28] | We’ll just order Colonel Samuels to tell his team to stand down. | 我们只需要命令塞缪尔斯上校收手就行了 |
[08:31] | We’re told they went dark three hours ago. | 我们听说他们三小时前就切断通讯了 |
[08:33] | They’re a rogue unit, Jack. | 他们是一支不受控制的队伍 杰克 |
[08:34] | They’re acting on their own authority. | 他们在自主行动 |
[08:36] | How do I find them? | 我怎么找到他们 |
[08:37] | I wish I could narrow it down for you. | 我也希望能帮你缩小范围 |
[08:39] | Just somewhere at the airport there. | 只知道是在机场的某处 |
[08:41] | I’m trying to get manpower up from Camp Pendleton. | 我在尝试从彭德尔顿营调人过去 |
[08:45] | This is bad, George. | 这情况很糟糕 乔治 |
[08:46] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 很糟糕 |
[08:48] | Our best bet is still you getting past them to the bomb. | 我们最大的希望还是由你绕过他们拿到炸弹 |
[08:52] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[08:56] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[08:59] | I don’t know yet. CTU hasn’t been able to locate your sister. | 我还不知道 反恐组还没有找到你妹妹 |
[09:04] | As soon as they do, they’ll contact me. | 他们一找到就会联系我的 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. This is just gonna take a little longer than I thought. | 抱歉 这比我原以为的要耗时更久一点 |
[09:28] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至上 |
[09:45] | Omar! | 奥马尔 |
[10:04] | Dispatch, this is 4827… | 调度中心 我是4827… |
[10:12] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[10:15] | Look, I know you’ve seen some terrible things today, | 我知道你今天已经经历了很多可怕的事情 |
[10:18] | but I’m gonna need you just a little longer, | 但我需要你再坚持一会儿 |
[10:20] | in case we could find your sister. Are you OK with that? | 说不定我们能找到你妹妹 可以吗 |
[10:24] | – Agent Baker. – Jack. | -贝克探员 -杰克 |
[10:28] | Please take Miss Warner to the secured area, | 请带华纳小姐到安全区域去 |
[10:29] | make sure she’s comfortable. | 确保她待得舒适 |
[10:31] | You’ll need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Jack Bauer. Steve Goodrich. | 杰克·鲍尔 斯蒂夫·古德里奇 |
[10:42] | I’m heading up the assault team on-site. | 我负责带领现场的突击队 |
[10:44] | – I was told you have further intel on the group? – Right here. | -他们说你对该小队有新的情报 -这儿 |
[10:47] | These are individual military records | 这些是塞缪尔斯旗下 |
[10:49] | of every soldier under Samuels’ command. | 所有士兵的军队记录 |
[10:53] | What’s our profile with these guys? | 我们对他们了解多少 |
[10:54] | They know where the bomb is and they’re gonna treat us like hostiles. | 他们知道炸弹的位置 还会把我们当做敌人 |
[10:57] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[10:58] | No, it doesn’t, but that’s the situation we’ve got. | 的确说不通 但这就是我们面对的情况 |
[11:00] | – Is your team ready? – I got them inside. | -你的队伍准备好了吗 -在里面 |
[11:02] | We got airport schematics and layout like you asked for. | 我们按你的要求拿到了机场的图纸和布局 |
[11:05] | Good. Everybody gather round! | 很好 所有人都过来 |
[11:09] | Gentlemen, we are going to be engaging hostiles | 各位 我们将在一片开阔且不受控制的区域 |
[11:11] | in a large uncontrolled area. | 与敌人交火 |
[11:13] | I want everyone wearing ID tags, no exceptions. | 我需要每个人都佩戴身份标识 没有例外 |
[11:16] | Anybody wants to leave this area, they check with me first. | 任何人想离开这里都要先通知我 |
[11:19] | – Who’s got the schematics? – Here, sir. | -图纸在谁那里 -这里 长官 |
[11:23] | Here’s the situation: | 情况是这样 |
[11:25] | there is a nuclear warhead somewhere on-site. | 那个地方的某处有个核弹头 |
[11:28] | There’s an armed Delta team surrounding it. | 那里由特种部队包围着 |
[11:30] | I want three sub-units. Unit one will makes the first sweep. | 我需要三个小队 第一小队进行第一次搜索 |
[11:35] | Unit two coordinates air tactical. | 第二小队协调空中小组 |
[11:36] | Unit three will await my command | 第三小队等我确定炸弹的位置后 |
[11:39] | as soon as I’ve got a 20 on the bomb. Understand? | 就听我号令 明白吗 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[11:44] | Good luck, gentlemen. Lieutenant, set up your teams. | 祝好运 各位 队长 准备你的小队 |
[11:49] | Gentlemen, team A, B. Column of two on me. Let’s go. | 各位 A小队B小队排成两队跟着我 走 |
[12:06] | Bauer’s set up the staging area at the airfield. | 鲍尔在机场设置好了包围区域 |
[12:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:12] | – Tony, we got a little problem. – What’s up? | -托尼 有个小麻烦 -怎么了 |
[12:15] | Brad Hammond from Division is on his way. | 分局的布拉德·汉蒙德在赶来的路上 |
[12:18] | They want to shut us down and run everything. | 他们想让我们停摆 一切由他们指挥 |
[12:20] | We’re up and running now. | 我们现在运行正常 |
[12:22] | Not 100%. We’re still having intermittent packet loss. | 不是完全正常 还有间歇地信息包丢失 |
[12:26] | Division’s uncomfortable | 分局不愿意 |
[12:27] | with us running this operation like this… | 让我们这样在一个暴露的地点 |
[12:29] | out of a compromised location. | 指挥这次行动 |
[12:31] | We don’t have the time to give | 我们没时间给那些傻子介绍这里 |
[12:32] | these idiots the grand tour. We’re closing in on this. | 我们就快成功了 |
[12:36] | They’re on their way, so we just gotta deal with it. | 他们已经在路上了 所以我们只能应对 |
[13:19] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[13:22] | – A lot better. Thank you. – Have a seat. | -好多了 谢谢 -坐吧 |
[13:31] | So why is it that you live up here like this? | 所以你为什么这样住在这山里 |
[13:35] | I don’t know. I guess I just got sick of the whole LA scene. | 不知道 我想我只是看厌了洛杉矶的样子 |
[13:39] | It’s not like I hate anyone there. There’s just too many people. | 我并不是恨什么人 只是人太多了 |
[13:43] | Don’t have that problem up here, huh? | 在这里就没有这个问题是吧 |
[13:46] | No, it’s just the opposite. | 不 截然相反 |
[13:48] | So, why don’t you move to a small town? | 那你怎么不搬到小镇去 |
[13:50] | Why do you have to be by yourself? | 为什么要一个人生活 |
[13:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:55] | So, tell me again why you can’t go back to LA. | 再跟我说一遍为什么你不能回洛杉矶 |
[14:00] | If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me, so… | 如果我告诉你 你也不会相信 所以 |
[14:04] | What? | 为什么 |
[14:07] | My father works for the government. A counter-terrorist unit. | 我爸为政府做事 反恐机构 |
[14:12] | He said that someone’s gonna | 他说今天有人要 |
[14:13] | detonate a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles today. | 在洛杉矶引爆一枚核弹 |
[14:19] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[14:21] | I knew it. I’ve been telling | 我就知道 我一直在跟别人说 |
[14:24] | people that this is gonna happen for over a year. | 这种事一定会发生 已经一年多了 |
[14:27] | No one would listen to me. | 没有人听我的 |
[14:32] | So, you knew about these terrorists? | 所以你知道恐怖分子的事吗 |
[14:37] | Not these ones specifically, but yeah. | 不是这些人 但是没错 |
[14:41] | All you have to do is to read the foreign papers. Look over the fence. | 只要读读外国报纸 看看篱笆外的情况 |
[14:44] | The whole world hates America. | 全世界都恨美国 |
[14:46] | I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 |
[14:55] | Don’t worry. We’re far enough away. We won’t get hurt. | 别担心 我们离得够远 不会受伤害的 |
[14:59] | No one’s far enough away. What about the fallout? | 没有人离得足够远 之后的放射尘呢 |
[15:02] | No one can predict where the wind’s gonna take it. | 没人能预测风会把它带到哪里 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna show you something, but you can’t tell anyone. | 我给你看个东西 但你不能告诉任何人 |
[15:12] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:15] | After we eat. | 我们吃完东西再说 |
[15:26] | Where are we on locating the Coral Snake commandos? | 搜寻珊瑚蛇特种兵的进展怎么样了 |
[15:28] | Bauer and his teams are looking for them. | 鲍尔和他的队员正在找 |
[15:30] | – CTU is updating us every ten minutes. – Good. | -反恐组每十分钟向我们汇报 -很好 |
[15:34] | Sir, this cannot possibly have a good outcome. | 先生 这不会有好结果 |
[15:37] | We’ve got two highly trained | 有两队训练有素的 |
[15:38] | American military groups about to face off. | 美国军方小队要交战了 |
[15:42] | CTU has a formable presence. | 反恐组已经布控好了 |
[15:44] | If the commandos are there, | 如果特种兵真的出现 |
[15:45] | CTU should be able to control the situation. | 反恐组应该能控制住局面 |
[15:49] | – Mr. President, we’ve got something new. – What? | -总统先生 有新消息 -怎么了 |
[15:52] | Our com team discovered a | 我们的通讯小组发现了一个 |
[15:54] | covert link between Stanton and Bruce Gluck. | 斯坦顿和布鲁斯·格洛克间的秘密关系 |
[15:57] | – The Michigan senator? – Yes. | -密歇根州议员吗 -是 |
[15:59] | It looks like they were working together. | 看起来他们是一路人 |
[16:01] | How would you like to proceed? | 您准备怎么做 |
[16:06] | Sherry knows Gluck and his key staffers. | 雪莉知道格洛克和他的幕僚 |
[16:10] | They worked closely together during the primaries. Bring her in. | 他们在总统初选时曾有密切合作 带她进来 |
[16:15] | Here? Into the OC? | 到这里 到行动中心来吗 |
[16:18] | Yes. She’ll need access to our secure databases. | 是 她需要登入我们的保密数据库的权限 |
[16:24] | – Sir, I feel I must… – I don’t wanna argue about this. | -先生 我觉得必须 -我不想争论此事 |
[16:27] | Just do it. | 照办 |
[16:49] | Why’s it taking so long to get this number? | 为什么找这个编号要花这么久 |
[16:51] | Barely anything here. There’s something… | 这里没什么信息 有些东西 |
[16:54] | – We need this, Randy. Come on. – I’m on it. | -我们需要这个 兰迪 快 -开始了 |
[16:58] | They’re sending Division to do an evaluation. | 他们派分局来做个评价 |
[17:01] | – Yeah – Why are they doing this now? | -是 -为什么现在做 |
[17:03] | We’re operational, getting results. | 我们运行正常 卓有成效 |
[17:05] | Why don’t they leave us alone? | 为什么他们不能放过我们 |
[17:07] | They will. This is just Chapelle’s way of doing stuff over there. | 他们会的 这就是夏普尔做事的方法 |
[17:14] | What about George? | 乔治呢 |
[17:16] | When they get a look at the shape he’s in, | 他们检查他的身体之后 |
[17:18] | they’re probably gonna yank him. | 估计就会撤掉他 |
[17:22] | I’m keeping an eye on him, | 我盯着他呢 |
[17:24] | all right? Just get everyone to Norton. | 好吗 叫所有人都去诺顿机场 |
[17:45] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[17:45] | Military-issue combat boots about five sets, | 军用作战靴 五组脚印 |
[17:48] | all leading in here, less than an hour old. | 都指向这里 不到一小时前 |
[17:50] | – Anything coming out? – Still in there. | -有出来的痕迹吗 -还在里面 |
[17:53] | Have your team ready to move on my signal. | 让你的小队准备好听我的号令行动 |
[19:47] | It’s definitely Colonel Samuels’ men. | 肯定是塞缪尔斯上校的人 |
[19:49] | If these guys are dead, who’s tracking the bomb? | 如果这些人死了 谁还能追踪炸弹呢 |
[20:05] | This is Baker. Copy that. We’re moving into position now. | 我是贝克 收到 正在就位 |
[20:34] | This bank was knocked out | 这个数据库停止运行了 |
[20:36] | but Michelle was able to bring it back up without losing any data. | 但米歇尔让它继续工作且没有丢失任何数据 |
[20:39] | The same data is mirrored at Division. | 同样的数据也在分局同步储存 |
[20:41] | I don’t see why we need to risk running | 我觉得没必要冒险 |
[20:43] | these operations from a jury-rigged system. | 在一个临时设置的系统里指挥行动 |
[20:45] | You can’t run a mission on data alone. | 你不能只用数据指挥一项任务 |
[20:48] | My team has more experience implementing than anyone at Division. | 我的人比分局的任何人都更有经验进行操作 |
[20:52] | I don’t think that’s true, but the point is moot. | 我不这么认为 但这有待商榷 |
[20:56] | Start to ship some of your people to our offices. | 现在开始送你的人到我们的办公室 |
[20:59] | And waste an hour on transporting and set up, | 然后在运输和设置上浪费一小时 |
[21:02] | with a nuclear bomb ticking away? | 另一方面核弹在倒计时 |
[21:03] | I was wondering if this place had a director. | 我想知道这里有没有领导 |
[21:06] | – Brad, good to see you. – George. | -布拉德 很高兴见到你 -乔治 |
[21:12] | I heard you’re not feeling well. | 听说你身体不适 |
[21:14] | I imagine you’ve heard all kinds of things today. | 我想你今天听说了很多事 |
[21:18] | But a bad day for me is better than | 但我今天过得不好总比 |
[21:19] | a good day for anybody on your side of the freeway. | 你那里的人过得好要好吧 |
[21:21] | – That right? – We’re not shutting down. | -是吗 -我们不能停摆 |
[21:23] | We got way too many active protocols in play here. | 有太多规程正在进行中 |
[21:26] | Your systems failed their parody checks this morning. | 你们的系统没有通过今早的模拟检查 |
[21:29] | That was this morning. Everything’s fine now. | 那是今早 现在一切正常 |
[21:31] | Eileen, show Brad here how our | 艾琳 给布拉德看看 |
[21:33] | systems are exceeding all of their time horizons. | 我们的系统是否比他们的时间观念快很多 |
[21:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:38] | Think you can do that at Division? | 这些你能在分局完成吗 |
[21:41] | Don’t believe everything you hear, Brad. Thank you. | 别轻信你听说的事 布拉德 谢谢 |
[22:04] | – Come on. – What is it? | -来吧 -是什么 |
[22:07] | You’ll see. | 来了就知道 |
[22:16] | – I’m not sure, Lonnie. – Come on, don’t be scared. | -我不确定 朗尼 -来吧 别怕 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:36] | Watch your head over here. | 小心头 |
[22:52] | It’s a bomb shelter. | 这是个防弹掩体 |
[22:55] | Short of a direct hit, you | 除了直接被击中的情况 |
[22:57] | could survive down here for a pretty long time. | 你可以在里面生存挺长时间 |
[23:02] | – You did all this yourself? – It took me two years. | -这些都是你自己建的吗 -花了两年 |
[23:05] | After I dug it out, it wasn’t too bad. | 挖出来之后 就没那么难了 |
[23:08] | Hey, check it out. | 看看这个 |
[23:11] | I’m kind of a coffee junkie. | 我有点咖啡上瘾 |
[23:14] | I could pretty much handle anything, but I gotta have my java. | 我什么都无所谓 但是一定要有爪哇咖啡 |
[23:17] | These beans are from Argentina. Here, smell this. | 这些豆子是阿根廷种的 闻闻看 |
[23:24] | – That’s great. – The best. | -真不错 -最好的 |
[23:26] | Mm, that’s my favourite smell. | 这是我最爱的味道 |
[23:47] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[23:51] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[24:02] | Kim! | 金 |
[24:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:07] | I just got a little claustrophobic down there, that’s all. | 我只是在下面有点密闭恐惧而已 |
[24:12] | You’re shaking. Are you OK? | 你在发抖 你没事吧 |
[24:15] | – I don’t think I should be here, Lonnie. – Why not? | -我觉得我不该在这里 朗尼 -为什么 |
[24:19] | I don’t know you, and you live | 我不认识你 |
[24:20] | here by yourself with a bomb shelter with guns… | 而你独居在这个防弹掩体里 还有枪 |
[24:23] | Think about it, Kim. It’s | 想想吧 金 |
[24:26] | gonna be people like me who’ll survive today… | 只有像我这样的人才能活过今天 |
[24:29] | if what you say is true. | 如果你说的是真的 |
[24:34] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 对不起 我不是有意伤害你的感情的 |
[24:37] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[24:38] | A lot has happened to me today, and with the bomb in LA, | 今天我经历了很多事 还有洛杉矶的炸弹 |
[24:42] | I just think I need to go to my Aunt Carol’s to be with family. | 我只是觉得我该去卡罗尔姨妈家和家人在一起 |
[24:54] | Whatever, Kim. If you gotta go, go. | 无所谓 金 如果你想走就走吧 |
[25:20] | The green card will give you access to the system rooms, | 绿色卡可以进入系统室 |
[25:23] | and the red card will get you into the network. | 红色卡可以进入网络 |
[25:26] | Thank you, Lynne. | 谢谢 林恩 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry you weren’t able to gain access to the OC earlier. | 很抱歉之前没有给你权限进入指挥中心 |
[25:42] | What made the president change his mind? | 总统为什么改变了决定 |
[25:45] | I’ll let the president fill you in. | 让总统告诉你吧 |
[25:47] | I’d like to make it clear that you are not to interface directly | 我要说清楚 在指挥中心里 |
[25:51] | with the personnel once inside the OC. | 你不能和任何人员直接交流 |
[25:53] | Please see me if you need anything. | 如果有任何需要请找我 |
[25:56] | You want me to run everything by you? | 你想让我把一切都汇报给你吗 |
[25:59] | I’m more familiar with the internal politics. | 我更熟悉内部的操作 |
[26:01] | – I’d be able… – You’ll be able to do what, Lynne? | -这样我就能… -就能什么 林恩 |
[26:05] | I’m trying to maintain some form of protocol. | 我在试着按照某种规程行事 |
[26:08] | No, you’re trying to position yourself | 不 你只是要把你自己 |
[26:11] | between me and David’s inner circle because you don’t trust me. | 放在我和大卫的核心圈间 因为你不信任我 |
[26:14] | Instead of talking about protocols, | 不要说什么规章制度 |
[26:16] | just say what’s on your mind. You don’t want me here. | 直接说你的想法 你不希望我在这里 |
[26:19] | – Mrs. Palmer… – No, you don’t want me here. | -帕尔默女士 -不 你不希望我在这里 |
[26:22] | So let’s just quit playing games. | 所以我们就别兜圈子了 |
[26:24] | How dare you speak to me like this. | 你凭什么敢这么跟我说话 |
[26:28] | I was appointed by the president | 我凭借着自己出色的 |
[26:29] | because of my qualifications in foreign policy and crisis management. | 外交政策和危机处理能力而受到总统任命 |
[26:33] | I don’t know what kind of credential you have makes you think you can lecture me. | 我不知道你有什么资格教训我 |
[26:37] | Fine. You don’t wanna play games? | 好吧 你不想兜圈子 |
[26:40] | I don’t like you. And I don’t like you being here. | 我不喜欢你 我也不想你待在这里 |
[26:49] | Now we’re communicating. | 这样交流才像个样子 |
[27:22] | All right. You should have everything you need here. | 好了 你需要的东西应该都带齐了 |
[27:26] | – Thanks. I’ll get it back to you. – Don’t worry about it. | -谢谢 我会还给你的 -不用了 |
[27:30] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[27:33] | Stay close to me. It’s a 15-minute walk to the highway. | 跟紧我 还得走15分钟才能到公路 |
[27:38] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -我不清楚 |
[27:43] | It’s Mike Kramer, the park ranger. | 是麦克·克雷默 护林员 |
[27:47] | He’s probably looking for you. | 他可能在找你 |
[27:50] | The police probably called him. | 警察可能给他打过电话了 |
[27:54] | – What do you want me to do? – They’re gonna send me back to LA. | -你想我怎么办 -他们会把我送回洛杉矶 |
[28:04] | Lonnie. | 朗尼 |
[28:07] | Hey, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[28:11] | – What’s up? – Following up on a missing person’s call. | -有什么事 -接到通知要找个失踪人口 |
[28:14] | – Seen anyone tonight? – No. Who are you looking for? | -今晚看到什么人吗 -没有 你在找谁 |
[28:17] | A teenage girl. She ran away from a car accident. | 一个十几岁的女孩 从车祸现场肇事逃逸了 |
[28:21] | – Why would they be looking all the way out here? – Cos she was in custody. | -至于追到这来吗 -因为她之前被拘留了 |
[28:26] | – In custody? For what? – Kidnapping and murder. | -拘留了 什么罪名 -绑架和谋杀 |
[28:39] | – You got company? – What? No, no. | -你屋里有人吗 -什么 没有 |
[28:43] | Doug came by earlier. I haven’t cleaned up yet. | 道格之前来过 我还没来得及收拾 |
[28:45] | – Doug O’Keefe from the fire district? – Yeah. | -消防队的道格·奥基夫吗 -没错 |
[28:48] | I heard he was still mad after last week. | 我听说他还在为上周的事生气 |
[28:51] | It was just a card game. | 就是个纸牌游戏而已 |
[28:53] | You emptied his wallet. | 你把他钱都赢光了 |
[29:00] | – Keep your eyes open, OK? – You got it, Mike. I will. | -留心着点 好吗 -麦克 我会的 |
[29:02] | I’ll see ya, pal. | 回见 伙计 |
[29:14] | – Don’t worry. He’s gone. – Thank you. | -别担心 他走了 -谢谢你 |
[29:23] | Kidnapping? Murder? | 绑架 谋杀 |
[29:26] | I didn’t do it, I swear. | 我发誓 我没做过 |
[29:32] | Can we hang out here for a few more minutes, | 我们能晚点再走吗 |
[29:34] | at least till he clears the area? | 至少等他排查完这片区域 |
[29:36] | Yeah, I think it’s a good idea. | 好 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[29:42] | Hey, Lonnie? | 听着 朗尼 |
[29:46] | I’m really lucky that you were here. | 有你在我感觉自己太幸运了 |
[29:49] | You’ve been a really good friend. Thank you. | 你一直都是很好的朋友 谢谢你 |
[29:57] | I want you to find out anything you can about Gluck’s relationship with Stanton. | 我想让你找出任何格洛克和斯坦顿关系的信息 |
[30:00] | I’m especially interested in any | 我尤其在意任何 |
[30:02] | meetings that both Rayburn and Stanton attended. | 雷伯恩和斯坦顿一起出席会议的情况 |
[30:05] | Fine. I know exactly who to call. | 好的 我有调查此事的绝佳人选 |
[30:07] | Good. I’ll have Lynne set you up with a work space. | 好的 我会让林恩给你安排办公地方 |
[30:11] | That’s great. Lynne’s been quite helpful. I… | 好极了 林恩一直都在帮忙 我… |
[30:17] | – I wanna thank you, David. – For what? | -我想谢谢你 大卫 -为什么 |
[30:20] | I know how difficult it is to get clearance in here, | 我知道进入这个地方有多不容易 |
[30:23] | and I’m certain your advisors don’t want me… | 我也知道你的顾问都不想我… |
[30:26] | Sherry, stop distilling everything down to politics. | 雪莉 别把一切都扯上政治 |
[30:30] | We have a need for information. Hopefully you can fill it. | 我们需要情报 希望你能有所帮助 |
[30:34] | And I will… Mr. President. | 我会的…总统先生 |
[30:39] | Sherry, I’m sorry. | 雪莉 我很抱歉 |
[30:43] | I didn’t mean to sound rude. | 我不想这么无礼 |
[30:44] | I really do appreciate what you’re doing. | 我很感谢你的付出 |
[30:47] | That’s why you’re here. | 这也是我请你来的原因 |
[30:49] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[30:51] | Yes, Mike. | 怎么了 麦克 |
[30:53] | I just got off with CTU Los Angeles. | 我刚和洛杉矶反恐组通过电话 |
[30:56] | Jack Bauer found the Coral Snake commandos. | 杰克·鲍尔找到了珊瑚蛇特种兵 |
[30:59] | – So it’s over? – I’m afraid not. | -所以说结束了吗 -并没有 |
[31:02] | All six members of the | 在鲍尔达到之前 |
[31:03] | team had been killed before Bauer got there. | 六名队员悉数被杀 |
[31:07] | What about the bomb? | 找到炸弹了吗 |
[31:21] | Roger, your men are all dead, and there’s no sign of the bomb. | 罗杰 你的人都死了 完全没有炸弹踪影 |
[31:26] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[31:28] | Your insane plan backfired. | 你的疯狂计划搞砸了 |
[31:31] | Those men were our last | 这些人是我们 |
[31:32] | chance to find the bomb, and now they’re dead. | 找到炸弹的最后机会 如今他们都死了 |
[31:36] | My God. | 天呐 |
[31:38] | You’re misguided, Roger, but you are not crazy. | 你被误导了 罗杰 但你并不傻 |
[31:40] | You do not want this bomb to go off! | 你不想让这个炸弹被引爆 |
[31:42] | Of course not. | 那是当然 |
[31:44] | Then tell me, who else could have known about this? | 那你告诉我 还有谁知道此事 |
[31:48] | No one. They were on their own. | 没人了 就他们这些人 |
[31:51] | Somebody killed six highly trained commandos. | 有人杀了六名训练有素的特种兵 |
[31:53] | That’s not the work of a bunch of suicide bombers! | 这不像是自杀炸弹人会做的事 |
[31:56] | – You said six commandos? – That’s right. | -你说六名特种兵 -没错 |
[32:00] | There were seven. | 应该是七个人 |
[32:04] | What’s the word at the airport? | 机场那边有什么情况 |
[32:06] | They are searching the plane all the structure, there’s too many places it could be. | 他们在搜索飞机机型 有太多不确定性 |
[32:09] | Got it. It’s either N34G5, or it’s N34G6. | 找到了 机型是N34G5或者N34G6 |
[32:14] | – Michelle. – I’m on it. | -米歇尔 -我在查 |
[32:17] | N34G5. It’s registered in California, | N34G5 在加州注册 |
[32:20] | and it’s at Norton Airport, hangar MD7. | 现在在诺顿机场 机库MD7 |
[32:23] | Get Bauer. | 接通鲍尔 |
[32:25] | Down the runway to here, then to these hangars all down here. | 从跑道到这里 然后到下面的机库 |
[32:32] | – Bauer. – Hey Jack, It’s Tony. | -鲍尔 -杰克 我是托尼 |
[32:34] | We got a tail number on that plane. | 我们找到飞机的机尾编号了 |
[32:36] | N 3 4 G 5 N as in “November”, three, four, G as in “Golf”, five. | |
[32:39] | The FAA has got it spotted in | 联邦航空局已经发现它了 |
[32:41] | hangar M as in “Mama”, D as in “Delta”, seven. | 在机库 M D 7里 |
[32:44] | OK. We got it. Let’s go. | 好的 找到了 行动吧 |
[32:49] | Hangar MD7 at the other end of the airport. | 在机场另一边的MD7机库 |
[34:03] | The third hangar from the end. | 倒数第三个机库 |
[34:05] | There it is! Go, go! | 就是它 快跟上 |
[34:13] | He’s trying to make a run for the north runway. | 他要逃往北边跑道 |
[34:15] | Send a team over to cut him off! | 派一队人去包抄他 |
[34:43] | Pull up alongside of him! | 把车开到他旁边 |
[35:07] | Stay on his right! | 保持在他右边 |
[35:18] | The pilot has been hit! The pilot has been hit! | 飞行员中枪了 飞行员中枪了 |
[35:44] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[35:46] | Put your hands up! Put your hands above your head! | 把手举起来 把手举过头顶 |
[35:54] | Keep your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:00] | He’s got it in the plane! Get the nuke emergency team here now! | 炸弹就在飞机里面 马上叫核应急小组过来 |
[36:19] | You’re clear until the threat passes. | 危机解除前你可以继续运行 |
[36:22] | When it does, we’re gonna re-evaluate. | 等危机解除后 我们再重新评估 |
[36:24] | – Fine. – See somebody about that cough, George. | -好 -找人治治你的咳嗽 乔治 |
[36:29] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[36:30] | Appreciate your concern, Brad. | 多谢关心 布拉德 |
[36:49] | Lonnie, what are you doing? What are you listening to? | 朗尼 你在干什么 你在听什么 |
[36:52] | Police band. I’m just scanning | 警用电台频道 我就是扫一遍 |
[36:54] | to see if there’s anything about your APB. | 看看有没有关于你的通缉令 |
[36:57] | I’d hate to get you out there and then | 我可不想等你出去以后 |
[36:59] | find out there’s a roadblock and a bunch of cop cars. | 外面有路障和一堆警察等着你 |
[37:02] | – Find anything? – Nothing yet. – Good. | -有什么发现吗 -暂时没有 -那就好 |
[37:07] | Looks like you’re not gonna make the Ten Most Wanted. | 看上去你成不了十大通缉犯了 |
[37:16] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[37:19] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[37:24] | – It can’t be. – What is it? What’s wrong? | -这不可能 -怎么了 发生了什么 |
[37:28] | – It happened. – What? The bomb went off? | -引爆了 -什么 炸弹引爆了吗 |
[37:31] | All the LA stations went to static. | 所有洛杉矶频道都处于静默状态 |
[37:33] | Ventura County’s talking about a flash. | 文图拉县刚刚在讨论一道闪光 |
[37:36] | Now they’re gone. | 现在没声了 |
[37:37] | That’s wrong. I don’t see anything. | 消息有误 我什么也没看到 |
[37:40] | Here, here. Listen for yourself. | 来 来 你自己听听 |
[37:45] | This station, nothing. This one, nothing. | 这个波段 没声音 这个 没声音 |
[37:50] | This one, nothing. They’re all dead. | 这个 没有 都没有声音了 |
[37:52] | – I gotta get to my dad. – No, we can’t stay up here. | -我要找我爸 -不 我们不能待在这里 |
[37:56] | – The radiation. We gotta get down below. – No! | -有辐射 我们得待到地下 -不要 |
[37:58] | – We gotta go now, before it’s too late. Come on. – OK. | -趁还来得及 我们得走了 快 -好 |
[38:30] | This is Paul Tate live from the Skywatch. | 我是天空守望者的保罗·泰特 |
[38:32] | A beautiful night in Los | 临近九点钟 |
[38:33] | Angeles as we near the nine o’clock hour. | 洛杉矶呈现出美丽夜景 |
[38:35] | Traffic is light in both directions in downtown. | 城中心来往交通没发生拥堵现象 |
[38:39] | – Try the internal. – Give it to me. | -试试里面的 -给我 |
[38:46] | It’s no good, either. It’s no good. | 也不行 大事不好 |
[38:47] | This trigger’s been set to permanent default. | 这个触发器被设置成了永久默认值 |
[38:51] | We can try the internal configuration. | 我们可以从内部结构下手 |
[38:56] | Why are you stopping? What’s going on? | 你们停下来了 怎么回事 |
[38:58] | They wiped out the configurations. | 他们把所有配置都清除了 |
[38:59] | – Can you disarm it? – It doesn’t look good. | -你们能拆除掉吗 -情况不容乐观 |
[39:03] | Team A, this is Bauer. | A小队 我是鲍尔 |
[39:05] | I want you to start to clear the north runway. | 我要你们帮我清空北边跑道 |
[39:07] | – I repeat: clear the north runway. – Why, what do you mean? | -重复 清空北边跑道 -你要干什么 |
[39:10] | If we can’t diffuse it, | 如果炸弹拆不了 |
[39:11] | I’ve gotta get it as far away from LA as possible. | 我要把它送到远离洛杉矶的地方 |
[39:14] | – Yes, that’s affirmative. – Roger that. | -没错 我确定 -收到 |
[39:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:28] | Timing mechanism. They must’ve given it an expedite command. | 计时装置 他们肯定安装了加速指令 |
[39:32] | When it’s tampered with, the countdown speeds up. | 当有人试着拆解它时 就会加速计时 |
[39:40] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[39:51] | Wait a minute. Don’t touch that. It’ll detonate. | 等等 别碰它 会引爆的 |
[40:02] | What just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[40:03] | Nothing. This isn’t a bomb. It’s been rigged to look like one. | 没事 这不是炸弹 这是个假的炸弹 |
[40:07] | – And the radiation reading? – Probably the box. | -辐射读数是怎么回事 -可能是盒子上的 |
[40:10] | There was a bomb in here recently, but it’s gone now. | 这里最近装过炸弹 但现在已经不在了 |
[40:13] | The reading’s picking up some plutonium residue. | 读的是之前钚的残留物 |
[40:17] | All teams, we do not have the bomb. This is a decoy. | 全体注意 炸弹不在这里 我们被骗了 |
[40:21] | I repeat, we do not have the bomb. This is a decoy. | 重复一次 炸弹不在这里 我们被耍了 |
[40:24] | We are still looking for the nuclear device. | 我们仍在寻找核弹装置 |
[41:12] | There’s no bomb at the airport, Roger. | 炸弹不在机场 罗杰 |
[41:20] | If there’s something that | 如果你有什么 |
[41:21] | you haven’t told me that could save lives… | 可以拯救生命的话还没说… |
[41:27] | tell me now. | 现在该开口了 |
[41:35] | Please, Roger. | 拜托了 罗杰 |
[41:40] | Ask Sherry. | 去问雪莉 |
[41:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:47] | Sherry… is the one you wanna talk to. | 雪莉…才是你要找的的人 |