时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | There’s no chance that this bomb is ever gonna go off | 有一个特别行动小组跟着 |
[00:17] | with a Special Ops team following it every step of the way. | 这颗核弹永远都不可能爆炸的 |
[00:19] | Jack Bauer found the Coral Snake commandos. | 杰克·鲍尔找到了珊瑚蛇特种兵 |
[00:22] | All six members of the team had been killed. | 六名队员悉数被杀 |
[00:24] | If there’s something that you haven’t told me… | 如果你有什么话还没说 |
[00:27] | Ask Sherry. She’s the one you wanna talk to. | 去问雪莉 她才是你要找的人 |
[00:30] | My father works for the government. | 我父亲为政府做事 |
[00:32] | He said that someone’s gonna | 他说今天有人要 |
[00:33] | detonate a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles today. | 在洛杉矶引爆一枚炸弹 |
[00:35] | – I’m gonna show you something. – What is it? | -我给你看个东西 -什么 |
[00:37] | It’s a bomb shelter. | 这是个防弹掩体 |
[00:38] | – It happened. – The bomb went off? | -引爆了 -炸弹引爆了吗 |
[00:41] | The radiation. We gotta get down below, before it’s too late. | 有辐射 我们得待到地下 趁还来得及 |
[00:47] | – Hello? – Marie. There has been a change of plans. | -你好 -玛丽 计划有变 |
[00:49] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[00:51] | Marie, our mission depends on you now. I’m counting on you. | 玛丽 我们的计划就靠你了 我相信你 |
[00:57] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至上 |
[01:00] | They’re a rogue unit, acting on their own authority. | 他们是一支不受控制的队伍 自主行动 |
[01:03] | – How do I find them? – Somewhere at the airport. | -我怎么找到他们 -在机场的某处 |
[01:05] | Our best bet is still you getting past them to the bomb. | 我们最好的办法还是由你绕过他们找到炸弹 |
[01:08] | There is a nuclear warhead somewhere on-site. | 那个地方的某处有个核弹头 |
[01:11] | There it is! Go, go! | 就是它 快跟上 |
[01:13] | Put your hands above your head! Keep ’em there! | 把手举过头顶 保持不动 |
[01:16] | This isn’t a bomb. It’s been rigged to look like one. | 这不是炸弹 这是个假的炸弹 |
[01:18] | This is not the bomb. This is a decoy. | 这不是炸弹 我们被骗了 |
[01:20] | I repeat, we are still looking for the nuclear device. | 重复 我们仍在寻找核弹装置 |
[01:34] | OK, let’s go easy with this. | 好 我们轻点拿 |
[01:39] | Go. | 走 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna have to process all of the prints here. | 你们要在这里处理所有的指纹 |
[01:59] | Bring in your mobile equipment. We don’t have time to send anything back. | 带上你的移动设备 没时间把东西传回去了 |
[02:01] | You! Where’s the real bomb? Where’s the real bomb? | 你 真的炸弹在哪里 到底在哪里 |
[02:06] | Do you understand me? Do you speak any English? | 能听懂我说话吗 你会说英语吗 |
[02:10] | Do you speak any English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[02:13] | Secure the man, search him. I’ll get us a translator. | 抓住他搜身 我去找个翻译 |
[02:15] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[02:16] | This is Jack Bauer requesting a translator in hangar 21. | 杰克·鲍尔在21号机棚 需要一名翻译员 |
[02:19] | I am requesting a translator in hangar 21. | 我在21号飞机棚 需要一名翻译人员 |
[02:48] | Mr. Mason, Jack Bauer is on line two. | 梅森先生 杰克·鲍尔在二号线 |
[02:52] | Good. | 好的 |
[02:53] | George. | 乔治 |
[02:56] | How’s the search going over there, Jack? | 搜查情况如何 杰克 |
[02:57] | Still no new leads on where the bomb is. | 还是没有新线索指向炸弹的位置 |
[03:00] | What about that plane you found the decoy in? | 发现诱饵的那架飞机呢 |
[03:03] | It’s clean. I need you to use reverse-time satellite to | 没有 我需要你用逆时卫星 |
[03:05] | trace the plane to its original location. | 追踪下这架飞机最初的位置 |
[03:07] | That’s where they would’ve loaded the decoy bomb. | 他们可能就是在那里装置诱饵炸弹的 |
[03:09] | See if we can find out who the players are from there. | 看看能否从那里找到是谁在背后捣鬼 |
[03:12] | Here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[03:14] | George? You with me? | 乔治 听着呢吗 |
[03:19] | George, can you hear me? Are you all right? | 乔治 你能听到吗 你还好吗 |
[03:22] | – Yeah. – George! | -是的 -乔治 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I’m on it! Reverse-time satellite. Yeah. | 好的 我就去 逆时卫星 |
[03:27] | George, I’m really sorry about everything that’s happened to you today.I am. | 乔治 对你今天的遭遇我深感抱歉 真的 |
[03:31] | But if you can’t think clearly, you need to step aside | 但是如果你思维混乱 就得退下 |
[03:33] | and let someone else take over command. We need someone to command now. | 让其他人接手掌控 我们需要人掌控全局 |
[03:36] | – There isn’t anybody else, Jack. – What about Tony? | -没有其他人了 杰克 -托尼呢 |
[03:42] | I got it together. I can handle it. All right? | 我清醒着呢 我没问题的 好吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, OK. | 好的 |
[03:48] | – We do have another problem. – What? | -我们还真有个问题 -什么 |
[03:51] | The six dead commandos you found, | 你发现死亡的六名成员 |
[03:53] | turns out there was a seventh may have escaped. | 发现可能还有一个逃跑了 |
[03:56] | That wouldn’t make sense,I examined all the gunshot wounds. | 不可能 我检查了所有的枪伤 |
[03:59] | Three of the commandos definitely knew who the shooter was- | 成员中的三个人绝对认识开枪者 |
[04:02] | their wounds were at close range. | 他们的伤口射击距离很近 |
[04:03] | The other three showed signs of a struggle, | 其余三人有挣扎的痕迹 |
[04:05] | which indicates they had time to react. | 这表明他们有时间做出反应 |
[04:08] | So the seventh didn’t escape. | 所以第七个人没逃跑 |
[04:09] | Right. He was a shooter. | 没错 他就是开枪者 |
[04:13] | George, I gotta go. Get me an ID | 乔治 我得走了 尽快 |
[04:15] | – on the seventh commando as soon as you can. OK? – Yeah. | -帮我查到第七个人的身份好吗 -好的 |
[04:18] | – I’m working on it. – Good. | -这就查 -很好 |
[04:19] | What do you got? | 搜到什么 |
[04:20] | A wallet, some cash, no ID, no credit cards. | 钱包 有现金 没身份证或信用卡 |
[04:29] | He wants to talk. Where the hell is my translator? | 他要说话 翻译人员到底在哪 |
[04:37] | Mr. Warner, it’s your daughter Kate. | 华纳先生 您女儿凯特的电话 |
[04:40] | – Kate? – Dad? | -凯特 -爸爸 |
[04:41] | Kate, where are you? | 凯特 你在哪里 |
[04:43] | I’m fine. I’m at an airport. | 我没事 我在一个机场 |
[04:45] | An airport? Are you leaving the city? | 机场 你要出城吗 |
[04:48] | No, Not yet. I’m helping one of the agents on an investigation. | 不 还不走 我在帮助一个探员调查 |
[04:53] | Dad… did they tell you about Reza? | 爸爸 他们告诉你雷扎的事了吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I… I can’t believe what they’re saying about Marie, | 是的 我无法相信他们说的 玛丽 |
[05:01] | that she’s with these terrorists, that she killed Reza. I… | 与恐怖分子为伍 她杀了雷扎 我… |
[05:05] | I know, Dad. | 我明白 爸爸 |
[05:07] | – Kate… – Dad, hold on a second. | -凯特 -爸爸 等一下 |
[05:09] | It wasn’t the bomb. We arrested the pilot. | 不是炸弹 我们逮捕了飞行员 |
[05:12] | Dad, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 爸爸 我等会再打给你 |
[05:15] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I’m fine. Dad, I love you. | 是的 我很好 爸爸 我爱你 |
[05:21] | I love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[05:24] | What exactly did Roger Stanton tell you? | 罗杰·斯坦顿到底和你说了什么 |
[05:28] | Sherry was somehow involved in this. | 雪莉也参与了这些 |
[05:31] | – The nuclear threat? – He didn’t elaborate. | -核弹威胁 -他没细说 |
[05:34] | That’s all he said. | 他就说了这些 |
[05:42] | Baby, they said it was urgent. | 亲爱的 他们说这很紧急 |
[05:45] | Is it about the bomb? Have they found it? | 是炸弹吗 他们找到了吗 |
[05:46] | Not yet. Sit down. | 还没呢 坐下吧 |
[05:51] | I just spoke with Roger Stanton. | 我刚和罗杰·斯坦顿聊了 |
[05:53] | He confesses that he’s known about the bomb for weeks. | 他承认炸弹的事他已经知道好几周了 |
[05:55] | For weeks? | 几周 |
[05:58] | Why would he withhold that from you? | 他为什么要隐瞒你 |
[05:59] | He said he wanted to wait until the bomb was on US soil | 他说他想等炸弹到美国领土上时 |
[06:02] | before he intercepted it. | 再拦截它 |
[06:04] | So he knows where the bomb is. | 那么他知道炸弹在哪 |
[06:05] | The men he had tracking it did. | 他追踪的人知道 |
[06:08] | But they’re all dead. | 不过他们全死了 |
[06:11] | The bomb’s still out there, and we don’t know where it is. | 炸弹还在 而且我们不知道在哪 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[06:22] | Am I telling you something you already know? | 我说的这些你已经知道了吗 |
[06:25] | – What? – Tell me now. | -什么 -和我说实话 |
[06:29] | Have you done the unthinkable | 你有没有不可理喻到 |
[06:31] | and put yourself in league with Roger Stanton? | 与罗杰·斯坦顿为伍吧 |
[06:34] | That’s outrageous! Of course not! What did he say? | 太过分了 当然没有 他说什么了 |
[06:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:39] | – David… – Sit down! | -大卫 -坐下 |
[06:43] | He said you were involved, working against me. | 他说和我作对你也有份 |
[06:46] | He’s lying, David! | 他在说谎 大卫 |
[06:48] | I never even met Roger Stanton not until this afternoon! | 今天下午之前我都没见过罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[06:51] | – I know that’s not true. – He’s playing you! | -我知道这不是真的 -他在戏弄你 |
[06:53] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s doing it so that you won’t believe I… | 不论他做什么 都是为了让你不信任我 |
[06:56] | Just stop it! | 别说了 |
[07:02] | Sherry… right now we are teetering on the brink of a war | 雪莉 我们现在即将面临一场战争 |
[07:08] | that will lead to the deaths of millions of people. | 可能会使数百万人丧命 |
[07:12] | We have to stop this disaster today, | 我们今天必须阻止这场灾难 |
[07:15] | right now, before it begins. | 现在 在它开始前 |
[07:18] | If there is something you’re not telling me, | 如果你对我有所隐瞒 |
[07:20] | anything that could help us find this bomb, | 任何可能对找到炸弹有帮助的信息 |
[07:23] | as President of the United States, I order you… | 作为美国总统 我要求你… |
[07:26] | No, as someone that you claim you love… | 不 作为你口中的爱人 |
[07:34] | I’m asking: help me, Sherry. | 我请求你 帮助我 雪莉 |
[07:46] | I got a phone call… A few months ago in the middle of the night | 几个月前的半夜 我接到一个朋友的电话 |
[07:52] | from a friend of mine who’s high up in NSA. | 他是国安局的高层 |
[07:58] | He told me that Roger Stanton | 他告诉我罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[08:00] | wanted to speak to me first thing in the morning, | 第二天早上想先和我聊聊 |
[08:03] | and so we met at a park in Virginia. | 所以我们在弗吉尼亚州的一个公园见面了 |
[08:12] | What did he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[08:14] | – He wanted to recruit me. – To do what? | -他想招募我 -做什么 |
[08:20] | He wanted to know who was loyal to you and who could be turned. | 他想知道谁对你忠诚 谁会出卖你 |
[08:26] | He wanted… He wanted to know where you were weak. | 他想 他想知道你的弱点 |
[08:35] | And you told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[08:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:45] | But I only did it to gain his confidence. | 但我那么做是为了获取他的信任 |
[08:49] | I was not aligning myself with him. I was doing it for you. | 我和他不是一伙儿的 我这么做是为了你 |
[08:57] | David, I know you don’t believe me, but just give me 30 minutes | 大卫 我知道你不相信我 给我三十分钟 |
[09:01] | David, just 30 minutes | 大卫 就三十分钟 |
[09:03] | to prove to you that I’m telling the truth, | 让我证明我说的是事实 |
[09:05] | that I did all of this to protect you, | 证明我所做的都是为了保护你 |
[09:10] | not to hurt you. | 绝非想伤害你 |
[09:18] | I think he’s saying he did it for his family. | 我想他是说他这么做是为了他的家人 |
[09:21] | They promised him money. | 他们保证给他钱 |
[09:22] | Ask him who “They” is. | 问问”他们”是谁 |
[09:37] | Syed Ali. | 赛伊德·阿里 |
[09:41] | Ask him if he knows about a second bomb. | 问问他是否知道有第二个炸弹 |
[09:50] | Eh? | 什么 |
[09:51] | I don’t think that was right. I think we have different dialects. | 我觉得不太对 我想我们的方言表述不同 |
[09:55] | It doesn’t matter. Just keep trying. | 没关系 再试试 |
[10:05] | Jack, the translator’s here. | 杰克 翻译官来了 |
[10:08] | Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:09] | The subject’s there. Kate? | 犯人在那 凯特 |
[10:15] | – I’m really sorry, Jack. – You did great. You did great. | -真抱歉 杰克 -你做得很好 很好 |
[10:19] | Agent Baker is gonna take you back to the controlled area. | 贝克探员会带你回控制区 |
[10:21] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快过去 |
[10:27] | Ask him if he knows about a second bomb. | 问他是否知道有第二个炸弹 |
[10:35] | He said he doesn’t know anything. | 他说他什么都不知道 |
[10:46] | ID, please. Can I see your ID? | 请出示证件 给我看下你的证件 |
[11:00] | Who are those people over there? | 那边那些是什么人 |
[11:02] | They’re locking down the airport, checking everyone. | 他们要封锁机场 检查所有人 |
[11:04] | Excuse me for one second. | 稍等我一会 |
[11:32] | Ask him where he went to school and the name of his sponsor. | 问问他的学校和他的金主的名字 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe the bomb went off. | 简直不敢相信炸弹爆炸了 |
[11:44] | What did you hear? How many people? | 你听到什么了 多少人受伤 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. The transmission just went dead. | 不知道 传送器坏了 |
[11:51] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[11:54] | My dad, I need to get in touch with my dad. | 我爸爸 我要和他联系 |
[11:57] | We will. But for right now, | 会的 不过现在 |
[11:59] | we have to stay down here, where it’s safe. | 我们必须待在这里 这里是安全的 |
[12:02] | We have no idea which way that radiation cloud is gonna travel. | 我们不清楚辐射云会向哪里蔓延 |
[12:08] | I’ll see if I can pick something up on the short-wave radio, OK? | 我看看短波收音机上能找到什么 好吗 |
[12:32] | …LA’s favourite all-talk radio all the time, 24-7. | 洛杉矶最爱的全天候广播 全年无休 |
[12:37] | The school voucher debate | 关于学校代金券的争论 |
[12:38] | is really beginning to heat up again here… | 又开始升温了… |
[12:46] | What did they say? | 说什么了 |
[12:48] | I couldn’t get anything. | 什么都没收到 |
[12:50] | The radiation is interfering with the antenna. | 辐射在干扰无线电 |
[12:52] | It could be hours before we’re able to pick up anything. | 可能得几个小时才能收到信号 |
[13:00] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[13:13] | – Shh, it’s OK. – I’m scared. | -没事的 -我很害怕 |
[13:17] | Don’t be scared. You got nothing to be scared of. | 别害怕 没什么可怕的 |
[13:20] | We’re safe down here. I promise. | 我保证我们在这里很安全 |
[13:38] | You must be the new assistant Division sent. | 你就是分局派来的新助理吧 |
[13:40] | Carrie Turner. You must be George Mason. | 我叫凯莉·特纳 您就是乔治·梅森吧 |
[13:46] | Excuse me… | 抱歉… |
[13:49] | You look worse than I expected. | 你看起来比我预期得还差 |
[13:52] | – Is there something I can help you with? – No, I’m set. | -有什么能帮你的吗 -没事 |
[13:56] | I’ve been following everything from Division. | 我一直遵从分局的指示 |
[13:58] | I’ll be taking over from Paula, | 我会接替宝拉的工作 |
[14:01] | so if there’s anything you need the server to do, | 如果你需要用服务器做什么 |
[14:03] | I’ll make it happen. | 我来搞定 |
[14:04] | Good. The situation reports have changed in the past hour, | 很好 过去一小时情况有变 |
[14:08] | so you have to refresh all the computer monitors. | 所以你得刷新所有电脑屏幕 |
[14:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:12] | Just make sure everyone keeps their hands off my system. | 确保没有人碰我的系统 |
[14:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:17] | Mr. Mason… who do I report to… directly? | 梅森先生 我应该直接向谁汇报 |
[14:24] | You report to me. | 向我汇报 |
[14:27] | No offense, Mr. Mason, but | 我没有恶意 梅森先生 |
[14:30] | rumour has it you’re not gonna be around much longer. | 但听人说你不会在这里待很久 |
[14:33] | So… who do I report to? | 所以我应该向谁汇报 |
[14:38] | I finally get someone around here who I like, | 终于有我喜欢的人在这里了 |
[14:40] | and I’m not gonna be around to enjoy it. | 我会在这里享受这段时光的 |
[14:43] | Tony Almeida. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[14:47] | And Michelle D-Dessler. | 还有米歇尔·戴斯勒 |
[14:50] | – Did you say Michelle Dessler? – Yes, I did. Why? | -你说米歇尔·戴斯勒吗 -是 怎么了 |
[14:53] | We worked together at District. I was her boss then. | 我们在分局共过事 那时我是她的主管 |
[14:59] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你告诉我这个是什么意思 |
[15:03] | It’ll be fine. It’s not important. | 没事 这不重要 |
[15:09] | Mr. Mason? | 梅森先生 |
[15:11] | My God. Mr. Mason? Mr. Mason! | 天哪 梅森先生 梅森先生 |
[15:15] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[15:20] | – Picture ID? – Thank you for your cooperation. | -有照证件 -谢谢你们的合作 |
[15:24] | We will try to get you out of here as quickly as we can. | 我们会尽快帮你们离开这里 |
[15:33] | Arms straight out. Just stand perfectly still. | 手臂伸直放在外面 站着不要动 |
[15:37] | Prepare to give the scanners | 提前准备把你兜里 |
[15:40] | any metal objects in your pockets beforehand. | 任何金属物品送进扫描仪 |
[15:42] | It will speed the process through the line. | 这会加快队伍前进的速度 |
[15:49] | – Marie! – No need to be concerned. | -玛丽 -不用担心 |
[15:52] | Please just cooperate. We appreciate it. | 请配合 感谢 |
[15:55] | – Whoa, excuse me. You can’t go there. – What? | -不好意思 你不能去那里 -什么 |
[15:58] | Everyone is searched before they’re let go. | 每个人离开前都要搜身 |
[16:00] | – It’s my sister. It’s important. – Sorry. | -是我妹妹 很重要 -抱歉 |
[16:05] | Wait, here. | 等等 给你 |
[16:06] | I’m with Jack Bauer, CTU. | 反恐组的杰克·鲍尔让我来的 |
[16:10] | – OK. Go on. – Thanks. | -好 进去吧 -谢谢 |
[16:12] | Could you get in touch with Jack Bauer? | 你能联系杰克·鲍尔吗 |
[16:14] | Tell him Marie Warner is here. | 告诉他玛丽·华纳来了 |
[16:16] | He’ll understand. | 他会懂的 |
[16:18] | Dispatch, we need to locate a Jack Bauer with CTU. | 巡警 我们找反恐组的杰克·鲍尔 |
[16:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:58] | – Marie. – I need your badge, Kate. | -玛丽 -我需要你的证件 凯特 |
[17:00] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[17:02] | – Give me your badge. – Marie… | -给我你的证件 -玛丽 |
[17:04] | Shut up. You stupid idiot. | 闭嘴 你个蠢货 |
[17:07] | Why did you have to start snooping around? | 为什么你要开始问东问西 |
[17:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:11] | You have always treated me | 你总是把我当成 |
[17:12] | like I was some helpless injured animal. | 无助的受伤动物一样照顾我 |
[17:15] | Like I couldn’t get by without you looking over me. | 好像我没有你的照顾就没法活一样 |
[17:19] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:22] | I opened my eyes. That’s what happened to me. | 我睁开了眼 就是这样 |
[17:25] | I was pathetic, just like you. Until I met Syed. | 我曾很可悲 像你一样 直到见到赛伊德 |
[17:29] | Until I saw the lies and hypocrisy of my life, of this country, | 直到我看到人生中和这个国家中的谎言和伪善 |
[17:33] | of people like Dad, who help the government. | 像爸爸这样的人 帮政府做事 |
[17:36] | He works for the CIA. | 他为中情局工作 |
[17:38] | I know. So what? | 我知道 所以呢 |
[17:39] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[17:40] | Do you have any idea the suffering they cause around the world? | 你知道他们在世界上造成的痛苦吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, please. What are you, six years old? | 行了吧 你才六岁吗 |
[17:47] | You think Dad is the enemy now? | 你现在觉得爸爸是敌人了吗 |
[17:50] | I can’t believe how ungrateful you are. | 我不敢相信你有这么不知感恩 |
[17:52] | I should be grateful? | 我应该感恩吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah, absolutely. Dad and I | 当然 妈妈死后 |
[17:57] | turned our lives upside down for you after Mom died. | 爸爸和我为了你完全改变了生活 |
[18:00] | This is what we did it for? | 难道为了你今天变成这样吗 |
[18:03] | So you could be brainwashed by some lunatic? | 让你被什么疯子洗脑吗 |
[18:06] | Wake up! You’re about to | 醒醒吧 你要变成 |
[18:07] | become the biggest murderer in American history! | 美国历史上杀戮最多的杀人犯了 |
[18:20] | – What are you gonna do? – Give me your badge. | -你要干什么 -给我你的证件 |
[18:25] | No. | 不行 |
[18:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | Marie, listen to me. There’s a nuclear bomb in the city. | 玛丽 听我说 城里有个核弹 |
[18:37] | No matter what you believe, | 不管你信仰什么 |
[18:39] | you don’t want all those innocent people to die. | 你不会想让无辜的人丧命 |
[18:43] | Give me the badge. | 把证件给我 |
[18:46] | No. I don’t believe you’d shoot me. | 不 我不信你会开枪打我 |
[18:49] | I will… | 我会的 |
[18:52] | because this is more important than your life. | 因为这比你的生命更重要 |
[18:56] | Or my life. | 或是我的生命 |
[19:05] | Kate, stay down! | 凯特 趴下 |
[19:08] | – Stay down! – My arm! | -趴下 -我的手臂 |
[19:10] | Secure the weapon! | 收走她的武器 |
[19:12] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[19:17] | I take it that’s your sister. | 我想这是你妹妹 |
[19:46] | What don’t you treat her? | 你怎么不治好她 |
[19:48] | At least give her something for the pain. | 至少给她点减轻痛苦的东西 |
[19:49] | I will when she tells us what she knows. | 等她告诉我她知道什么我就给她 |
[19:51] | You can’t let her suffer. | 你不能让她受苦 |
[19:53] | You’re gonna have to let me do this my way. You have to trust me. | 你要让我用我的方法 你要相信我 |
[19:57] | I know she is your sister and that you love her. | 我知道她是你妹妹 你爱她 |
[19:58] | But I have to worry about the millions of lives at stake. | 但我要为百万人的性命着想 |
[20:02] | She is the only person who knows where this bomb is. | 她是唯一知道炸弹在哪的人 |
[20:05] | I need to use every advantage I’ve got to find it and stop it. | 我需要利用能找到的一切优势来阻止它 |
[20:09] | Surely you understand that. | 你肯定也懂 |
[20:13] | Just let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[20:25] | Give me your arm. | 手臂给我 |
[20:50] | Where’s the bomb, Marie? The real bomb. | 玛丽 炸弹在哪 真正的炸弹 |
[20:53] | You can go to hell, you bastard. I’m not telling you anything. | 你去死吧 混蛋 我什么也不会说的 |
[21:08] | You wanna know why the pain’s so severe? | 想知道为什么这么痛吗 |
[21:11] | The bullet’s still in your arm, lodged right up against the bone in here. | 子弹还在你手臂里 顶着这里骨头 |
[21:19] | Tell me where the bomb is, | 告诉我炸弹在哪 |
[21:21] | and I’ll get you something for the pain and treat your arm. | 我会给你止痛并且治好你的手臂 |
[21:26] | Please, Marie, just talk to me. | 拜托了 玛丽 说吧 |
[21:29] | Just talk to me. Tell me where the bomb is. | 说吧 告诉我炸弹在哪 |
[21:31] | No! | 不 |
[21:45] | I know you think what you’re doing now will further your cause. | 我知道你觉得你现在的行为会光大你的信仰 |
[21:49] | Deep down, I don’t think you wanna go through with it. | 但打心底里我觉得你不会真正去完成 |
[21:52] | I don’t think you can | 我不觉得你能 |
[21:53] | justify killing millions of innocent civilians. | 为杀害百万无辜民众找到正当理由 |
[21:56] | Nobody’s innocent in this country. | 这个国家没有人是无辜的 |
[22:01] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[22:13] | I don’t believe you. I’ve seen people who are willing to die. | 我不信 我见过赴死之人 |
[22:17] | I’ve looked them straight in the eye, just like right now. | 我曾直视他们的眼睛 就像现在这样 |
[22:23] | You’re not one of them. | 你不是那种人 |
[22:26] | I wanna give you a painkiller, but you must help me first. | 我想给你止痛剂 但你必须先帮我 |
[22:29] | Please tell me where the bomb is. | 请告诉我炸弹在哪里 |
[22:32] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna check the radio. | 我要检查无线电 |
[23:00] | Do you have any sugar? | 你有糖吗 |
[23:02] | Yeah, yeah, it’s in the back corner, on the shelf there. | 有 在后面角落的架子上 |
[23:17] | Is the TV hooked up to the same antenna? | 电视连着同一个天线吗 |
[23:26] | Everyone can take out their golf clubs… | 每个人都可以拿出高尔夫球杆 |
[23:29] | …delivery is… Swung on. | 这球… 挥杆吧 |
[23:31] | …prominent civic leaders and Hollywood stars… | 著名民事领导和好莱坞明星 |
[23:34] | …record numbers today gathered at beaches | 创纪录的民众今天聚集在海滩 |
[23:38] | to celebrate the beautiful weather of southern California, | 庆祝南加州美妙的天气 |
[23:42] | which will continue throughout the weekend. | 同样的天气会持续整个周末 |
[23:58] | Still nothing. | 没有信号 |
[24:03] | – This is our man? – Yeah. | -就是他吗 -是 |
[24:05] | Seventh commando. | 第七小队 |
[24:07] | Captain Jonathan Wallace. | 乔纳森·华莱士队长 |
[24:09] | Led a sniper unit in the Gulf War, | 在海湾战争中带领一个狙击小队 |
[24:11] | led an assassination detail in Malaysia. | 在马来西亚领导过暗杀任务 |
[24:13] | – Have you got this to Jack? – I’m on it. | -你告诉杰克了吗 -现在就办 |
[24:15] | Start up a shared volume with OC on this guy. | 和指挥中心建立一个关于他的情报共享分局 |
[24:26] | Hello, Michelle. | 你好 米歇尔 |
[24:30] | Carrie, what are you doing here? | 凯莉 你在这里做什么 |
[24:31] | Division sent me over to replace Paula. | 分局派我来代替宝拉 |
[24:35] | Right. Do you need help | 好 需要我帮你 |
[24:38] | getting into any of the locked volumes on the network? | 进入网络里任何锁住的分局吗 |
[24:40] | No, actually. I’m all up and running. You look great, by the way. | 不用 我都弄好了 你看起来真不错 |
[24:44] | – Stop it, Carrie. – Stop what? | -算了吧 凯莉 -什么算了 |
[24:49] | You’re not my boss today, all right? | 你今天不是我的领导 好吗 |
[24:51] | If you’re here to replace Paula, | 如果你是来代替宝拉的 |
[24:52] | then technically you work for me. | 严格来讲你就是我的下属 |
[24:56] | Fine. Give me an order. | 行 给我下命令吧 |
[25:03] | There’s a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶有个核弹 |
[25:06] | We’ve been charged with finding it. | 我们奉命找到它 |
[25:08] | So why don’t you start by analyzing these? | 不如你开始分析这些吧 |
[25:17] | Fine. | 好 |
[25:31] | – Tony, do you have a second? – Sure. | -托尼 有时间吗 -没问题 |
[25:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:39] | I think it’s time I step down. I’m not feeling so hot here. | 我想我该退下了 我感觉不太好 |
[25:44] | – Is there anything I can do? – Actually, yeah. | -有什么我能做的吗 -有 |
[25:48] | Tomorrow, when this is all over, say goodbye to everybody for me | 等明天一切都结束了 替我向大家道别 |
[25:54] | and let them know what an honour it was working with them | 告诉他们和他们一起共事很荣幸 |
[25:58] | and what a great job I think they all did, everybody. | 以及我认为他们都十分出色 所有人 |
[26:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[26:04] | This morning when I told you | 早晨我对你说的 |
[26:05] | I couldn’t wait to get out of here… | 我等不及要离开这里的话 |
[26:09] | I don’t feel that way any more. | 现在我不这么觉得了 |
[26:13] | – Here you go. – What’s this? | -给你 -这是什么 |
[26:16] | Access codes for the CTU and Division. | 反恐组和分局的登入密码 |
[26:20] | I can’t take this, George. | 我不能收下这个 乔治 |
[26:22] | Only the CTU director is allowed that kind of access. | 只有反恐组主管才可以有这种权限 |
[26:25] | You’re the new CTU director, Tony. | 你就是新的反恐组主管 托尼 |
[26:29] | You can’t promote me, George. Chappelle is the only one who can do that. | 你不能给我升职 乔治 只有夏普尔可以 |
[26:33] | I just talked to Chappelle. You’re the new guy. | 我刚刚和夏普尔说过了 你就是新任主管 |
[26:39] | Listen, George… | 听我说 乔治 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[26:44] | Hey, don’t. | 不要这样 |
[26:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:28] | I’ll be operating from up here, | 我会在上面指挥 |
[27:29] | so I’ll need my access codes piped into the system. | 所以我需要把登入密码录入系统 |
[27:32] | Got it. Everyone’s ready. | 收到 所有人已就绪 |
[27:35] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[27:52] | In case you haven’t heard, | 如果你们还没听说 |
[27:55] | George Mason was exposed to | 乔治·梅森今早遭到 |
[27:57] | a lethal dose of Plutonium this morning. | 致死剂量的钚辐射 |
[28:00] | I’m afraid he hasn’t got much time. | 恐怕他撑不了多久了 |
[28:03] | He just left the office and won’t be coming back, | 他刚刚离开了办公区 也不会回来了 |
[28:05] | which means that I’ll be in charge until further notice. | 如果没有其他命令 我就是主管 |
[28:10] | Now, on a normal day, we’d be mourning George, | 如果是平时 我们会为乔治默哀 |
[28:14] | just like we would’ve mourned Ivers | 正如我们会哀悼艾弗斯 |
[28:16] | and Clark and Paula | 克拉克 宝拉 |
[28:20] | and the rest of our co-workers who were killed here today. | 以及今天在这里丧生的其余同事们一样 |
[28:22] | Unfortunately, we have to hold our thoughts of them | 遗憾的是 我们得先把对哀悼情绪放在一边 |
[28:25] | until we can get through this present crisis. | 直到我们解除了这场危机为止 |
[28:29] | So… let’s get back to work. | 大家继续工作吧 |
[28:36] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[28:39] | It was a nice thing you just did. | 你刚刚说的那番话很感人 |
[28:43] | What’s going on at the airfield? | 机场那边怎么样了 |
[28:45] | Jack’s still interrogating Marie Warner. | 杰克还在审问玛丽·华纳 |
[28:47] | So far we don’t have anything new. | 目前我们没有任何新线索 |
[28:49] | – All right. Keep me posted. – Sure. | -好吧 有消息通知我 当然 |
[28:58] | Stay with me, Marie. Stay with me. | 别昏过去 玛丽 别昏过去 |
[29:01] | Steve, walk with me. | 史蒂夫 跟我来 |
[29:03] | I need you get her some Demerol for the pain. | 我需要你给她拿点止痛药 |
[29:04] | She’s starting to go under shock. I need her lucid. | 她要开始休克了 我需要她神志清醒 |
[29:06] | – For how long? – Five minutes should do it. | -需要多久 -五分钟应该就行了 |
[29:10] | Clear. | 让我过去 |
[29:11] | – Kate. – Yeah. | -凯特 -嗯 |
[29:14] | – What did she say? – She hasn’t said anything yet. | -她说了什么 -她什么都还没说 |
[29:17] | – I’m gonna need your help. – Help? How? | -我需要你的帮忙 -帮忙 怎么帮 |
[29:20] | You’re her sister. | 你是她姐姐 |
[29:21] | I need you to try bring her back to some kind of reality. | 我要你试着把她带回现实当中 |
[29:23] | You know her like that. I don’t. | 我不像你这样了解她 |
[29:26] | I thought I did. | 我以为我了解她 |
[29:29] | She’s a different person from the Marie I knew this morning. | 她已经不是我今早认识的那个玛丽了 |
[29:31] | No, Kate. | 不 凯特 |
[29:32] | She’s the same girl you’ve grew up with your whole life. | 她还是那个和你一起长大的女孩 |
[29:34] | Right now she’s just regurgitating everything | 现在她只是在照搬 |
[29:36] | that Syed Ali ever taught her. | 赛伊德·阿里所教给她的一切 |
[29:38] | I need you to remind her of the things she used to love. | 我需要你提醒她 她曾经所爱的事物 |
[29:42] | You can do this, Kate. You can get to her. | 你可以做到的 凯特 你可以打动她的 |
[29:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | She’s going to be a little groggy because of the painkiller, OK? | 因为吃了止痛药 她会有点昏昏沉沉 |
[30:06] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[30:21] | Hey, Marie. | 玛丽 |
[30:25] | Hi, Kate. | 凯特 |
[30:30] | Get away. I don’t need you. | 走开 我不需要你 |
[30:34] | – Why won’t you help us? – I am gonna help you. | -你为什么不帮我们 -我正在帮你们 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna help you stop being a part of the problem. | 我会帮你们 不让你们成为问题的一部分 |
[30:48] | So it’s OK with you if Dad and I died today? | 所以如果今天我和爸爸死了 你也没关系吗 |
[30:56] | I killed Reza. And I loved him. | 我杀了雷扎 我爱过他 |
[31:01] | Why would I care about you and Dad? | 那我为什么会在乎你和爸爸 |
[31:05] | Because we care for you. | 因为我们在乎你 |
[31:09] | Because we love you. | 因为我们爱你 |
[31:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:18] | Marie, you could save everyone. | 玛丽 你本可以拯救所有的人 |
[31:22] | You could stop this terrible thing from happening. | 你本可以阻止这件可怕的事 |
[31:27] | I don’t want to. I can’t. | 我不想 我做不到 |
[31:32] | Marie, I’m begging you. Please. | 玛丽 我求求你了 别这样 |
[31:37] | No. | 不 |
[31:50] | My arm… God! | 我的手臂 天呐 |
[31:55] | Kate, I need you to step back. | 凯特 我需要你退后 |
[32:02] | Marie, that’s the Demerol wearing off. | 玛丽 止痛药的效力开始减退了 |
[32:03] | Tell me where the bomb is, and I’ll get you more. | 告诉我炸弹的下落 我会多给你一点止痛药 |
[32:07] | Please tell me where the bomb is, I can make the pain go away. | 请你告诉我炸弹的下落 我可以帮你止痛 |
[32:09] | Marie, just tell him, please. | 玛丽 告诉他吧 求你了 |
[32:12] | Where is the bomb, Marie? | 炸弹在哪 玛丽 |
[32:13] | Jake, give her something for the pain. | 杰克 给她止痛药吧 |
[32:15] | No, no. | 不行 |
[32:17] | Marie, please. | 玛丽 求你了 |
[32:20] | Tell me where the bomb is. | 告诉我炸弹的下落 |
[32:21] | Where is the bomb? | 炸弹在哪 |
[32:22] | – Katie, make him stop! – No, Marie. | -凯特 让他住手 -不 玛丽 |
[32:25] | You make him stop. | 你让他住手 |
[32:31] | The pain’s only gonna get worse. | 疼痛只会越来越严重 |
[32:33] | Please just tell me where the bomb is. | 请告诉我炸弹在哪里 |
[32:36] | It’s all right. Just tell me where the bomb is. | 没事 告诉我炸弹在哪 |
[32:45] | In the suitcase. | 在手提箱里 |
[32:47] | Where’s the suitcase? | 手提箱在哪里 |
[32:52] | – In the van. – What van? | -在车里 -什么车 |
[32:55] | Where was the van headed? | 车开往什么地方 |
[32:59] | – Downtown. – Where downtown? | -市中心 -市中心哪里 |
[33:01] | At the Arco Towers. | 阿尔科塔 |
[33:03] | What kind of van was it? What colour? What make? | 是什么样的车 颜色和产地呢 |
[33:07] | Uh… green. I don’t know what make. | 绿色的 我不知道产地 |
[33:10] | We’re looking for a green van. | 我们要找一辆绿色车 |
[33:12] | The nuke may be inside the suitcase in the van. | 核弹也许在车里的手提箱里 |
[33:14] | Send a team down to the Arco. | 派一支小队去阿尔科 |
[33:15] | When is the bomb set to go off? | 炸弹什么时候会引爆 |
[33:18] | – Three hours. – How do you know that? | -三小时后 -你怎么知道 |
[33:21] | – I saw the timer. – Describe it. | -我看到了定时器 -形容一下 |
[33:25] | – What? – The timer. Describe it. | -什么 -形容一下那个定时器 |
[33:28] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[33:31] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[33:33] | A bomb that size wouldn’t have a visual timer. | 那种体积的炸弹不会有直观的定时器 |
[33:37] | I’m not lying. It’s at the Arco Towers. | 我没有骗你 炸弹就在阿尔科塔 |
[33:40] | Send them all downtown now. | 现在就派人去市中心 |
[33:43] | Why now? What’s the hurry? | 为什么现在 着急什么 |
[33:44] | I thought I had three hours. | 不是有三个小时的时间吗 |
[33:46] | You told me I had three hours, right? | 你和我说有三个小时对吧 |
[33:47] | – Do I have three hours? – No, I’m not lying! | -是有三个小时吗 -不 我没有骗你 |
[34:02] | Why do you want me and my team to leave here so fast? | 你为什么希望我和我的队员这么快离开 |
[34:08] | The bomb’s still here, isn’t it, Marie? | 炸弹还在这里是吧 玛丽 |
[34:12] | No. | 不是 |
[34:15] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[34:16] | Teams A and B, | A队和B队 |
[34:17] | I want you do a grid search on every outbuilding at the airport, | 我要你们在机场外围做网格搜索 |
[34:20] | starting northern and heading south. | 从北面开始往南搜 |
[34:23] | The bomb is on-site. I repeat: the bomb is on-site. | 炸弹就在这里 我重复 炸弹就在这里 |
[34:31] | Oh, Marie. | 玛丽 |
[34:35] | They’re not gonna find it in time. | 他们不可能及时找到的 |
[34:39] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[34:54] | I’ll sleep on the floor. You can have my bed. | 我会睡在地上 你可以睡我的床 |
[34:57] | Mr. President, your call’s ready. | 总统先生 电话已经接通 |
[35:00] | Steve Hillenburg at Langley. | 兰利的史蒂夫·海伦伯 |
[35:02] | Yes, a CIA operative. | 是的 中情局的特工 |
[35:04] | He’s on an isolated feed. | 他的信号是单独隔开的 |
[35:06] | Nobody else knows about this but the three of you. | 只有你们三个人知道 |
[35:10] | Sherry’s waiting. | 雪莉在等着 |
[35:12] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[35:25] | – Hello, Steve. – Mr. President. | -你好啊 史蒂夫 -总统先生好 |
[35:28] | What’s your involvement in this? | 你和这件事有什么关系 |
[35:31] | I got a call from Sherry about four months ago. | 大约四个月前 我接到雪莉的电话 |
[35:35] | She told me Roger Stanton was trying to recruit her | 她和我说罗杰·斯坦顿想要招募她 |
[35:39] | in an effort to undermine your presidency. | 来破坏你的总统任期 |
[35:41] | She wanted an independent source to confirm | 她想要一个独立的资源来证明 |
[35:44] | that she was only going along with this to help you. | 她这么做只是为了帮你 |
[35:47] | So you’ve been building a case against Roger Stanton | 所以过去四个月以来 |
[35:49] | for the last four months without my knowledge. | 你一直背着我在调查罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[35:53] | Plausible deniability, sir. | 合理的推诿 总统先生 |
[35:56] | What we were doing was illegal, but… | 虽然我们所做的事不合法 但是 |
[36:01] | we felt it was necessary. | 我们认为有必要 |
[36:04] | It could’ve backfired and landed both Sherry and me in prison. | 这有可能会适得其反 令我和雪莉入狱 |
[36:07] | We didn’t want this to touch you if that happened. | 如果是这样 我们不希望事情牵扯到你 |
[36:10] | OK, let’s say I accept that. | 就当我接受这一点吧 |
[36:13] | What proof do you have that exonerates Sherry beside your word? | 除了你的话 你有什么证据能证明雪莉无罪 |
[36:17] | I have photographs, taped conversations, debriefs, | 我有照片 对话录音 情况报告 |
[36:21] | files filled with the work Sherry did. | 一大堆雪莉工作的文件 |
[36:24] | These meetings that Sherry and Roger had, | 雪莉和罗杰的那些会议 |
[36:27] | where’d they take place? | 是在哪里进行的 |
[36:29] | Sherry? | 雪莉 |
[36:37] | For the first month, | 第一个月 |
[36:38] | we met at a hotel in Hilton Head. | 我们在希尔顿海德岛的一家酒店见面 |
[36:44] | – I didn’t sleep with him. – I didn’t ask. | -我没和他上床 -我没问 |
[36:47] | Thank you, Steve. I’ll contact you if I need anything else. | 谢谢你 史蒂夫 有需要我会联系你的 |
[36:50] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[36:55] | You know, I don’t care what you think of me right now. | 我不在乎你现在怎么看我 |
[36:59] | The most important thing is | 最重要的是 |
[37:00] | that you realise that I never, and I mean never, | 你意识到我从来不是 从来都不是 |
[37:04] | was a part of Stanton’s conspiracy. | 斯坦顿阴谋的一部分 |
[37:09] | You know what, Sherry? | 知道吗 雪莉 |
[37:11] | You might be telling me the truth. | 你也许和我说的是真话 |
[37:14] | Then again, you might not. | 还是那句话 你也许不是 |
[37:15] | Right now, I don’t have the time or energy | 现在 我没有时间或精力 |
[37:17] | to figure out whether I can trust you. | 去搞清楚我是否能相信你 |
[37:21] | You have to trust me, David. | 你必须要相信我 大卫 |
[37:24] | Your presidency is in jeopardy and so is this country. | 你的总统地位和这个国家现在都岌岌可危 |
[37:27] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[37:31] | No. You’ll leave now. | 不用了 你现在就走吧 |
[37:38] | David… you need me. | 大卫 你需要我 |
[37:49] | If you resist in any way, | 如果你以任何方式反抗 |
[37:51] | I’ll have no choice but to place you under arrest. | 我别无选择 只能逮捕你 |
[37:58] | – Yes, sir? – Please escort Mrs. Palmer to her car. | -总统先生 -请护送帕尔默女士上车 |
[38:12] | We got a ventilation system in here and an air supply, | 这里有通风系统和空气供给 |
[38:15] | but it still stays cold. | 但还是很冷 |
[38:17] | But don’t worry because we got tons of blankets. | 但是不用担心 因为我们有很多被子 |
[38:22] | – You tired? – I’m OK. | -你累了吗 -我还好 |
[38:28] | You’re still worried about your family, aren’t you? | 你还在担心你家人吧 |
[38:32] | Try not to think about them too much. | 尽量不要太担心他们 |
[38:35] | You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[38:42] | – So, did you grow up in LA? – Yeah. | -你在洛杉矶长大的吗 -是的 |
[38:45] | Oh, yeah? Me too. What part? | 是吗 我也是 洛杉矶哪里 |
[38:48] | We moved around a lot. | 我们经常搬家 |
[38:51] | Actually you know, my foot is still hurting. | 其实我的脚还很疼 |
[38:53] | Do you have any aspirin? | 你有止痛药吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, yeah, sure. I got tons. | 当然有 我有很多 |
[39:01] | You’re gonna let me out of here right now. | 你现在要放我出去 |
[39:03] | I know the bomb didn’t go off. | 我知道炸弹没爆炸 |
[39:08] | – Kim… – Stay away! | -金 -别过来 |
[39:09] | OK, OK, it’s OK. Just calm down. | 好 好 冷静一点 |
[39:17] | – I wasn’t gonna hurt you. – Then let me go! | -我没打算伤害你 -那就放我走 |
[39:19] | Look, I… I just wanted some company, that’s all. | 我只是想有人陪我而已 |
[39:22] | Then what are you doing out here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[39:25] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这里 |
[39:28] | I don’t. | 我不属于这里 |
[39:33] | I want you to stay. | 我想你留下来 |
[39:36] | I don’t wanna stay. | 我不想留下来 |
[39:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:43] | What’s wrong with me? I’m… I’m not good enough? | 我有什么问题 我不够好吗 |
[39:47] | – Doesn’t have nothing to do with you. – Then why? | -和你完全没关系 -那是为什么 |
[39:54] | What? You think I’m psycho? | 你觉得我是神经病吗 |
[39:55] | I don’t know if you’re psycho. | 我不知道你是不是神经病 |
[39:57] | I don’t even know you, Lonnie. | 我都不认识你 朗尼 |
[39:59] | Wouldn’t you rather be with someone who wants to be here? | 难道你不想和一个愿意留在这里的人一起吗 |
[40:06] | You don’t even wanna get to know me? | 你甚至都不想了解我吗 |
[40:10] | Please let me out of here, Lonnie. | 请你放我走吧 朗尼 |
[40:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:49] | – Here. – What? | -给 -什么 |
[40:51] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[40:54] | There’s cougars out there. | 外面有美洲狮 |
[40:57] | If you see one, | 如果你遇到 |
[40:57] | fire a shot in the air and they’ll take off. | 就向空中鸣枪 它们就会跑掉了 |
[41:16] | You get out of the front door, turn right. | 出了前门向右拐 |
[41:18] | About 200 yards away, you’ll see a deer trail. | 大概182米后 你就会看到鹿的踪迹 |
[41:21] | That’ll lead you to the highway. | 顺着走就会到公路了 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:29] | Kim? | 金 |
[41:33] | Maybe you’ll come back sometime? | 也许你什么时候会再回来看看吗 |
[41:35] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会的 |
[42:03] | Goodrich, what’s going on? | 古德里奇 发生了什么事 |
[42:05] | All agents, one hostile down! | 所有探员 击中了一名敌人 |
[42:12] | Go, go, go! | 行动 行动 |
[42:14] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[42:22] | Let’s go! Bring ’em in! | 我们走 带他们进来 |
[42:43] | – What do we got? – It’s nuclear. | -什么情况 -是核弹 |
[42:49] | And there’s the trigger. This is it. | 有引爆器 错不了了 |
[42:52] | This is Jack Bauer. We found the bomb. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 我们找到炸弹了 |
[42:54] | Initiate a level-one local evac now. | 立即启动一级紧急疏散 |
[43:10] | – It’s armed. – How much time have we got? | -保险已拔 -我们还剩多少时间 |
[43:13] | I can’t tell. Could be any second. | 说不准 有可能随时会爆炸 |