时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Tony, got a second? | 托尼 有时间吗 |
[00:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:17] | I think it’s time I stepped down. | 我想我该退下了 |
[00:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:21] | Access codes to CTU and Division. | 反恐组和分局的登入密码 |
[00:23] | You’re the new CTU director, Tony. | 你就是新的反恐组主管 托尼 |
[00:26] | Let me out of here right now. | 你现在要放我出去 |
[00:28] | I know the bomb didn’t go off. | 我知道炸弹没爆炸 |
[00:30] | I just wanted some company, that’s all. | 我只是想有人陪我而已 |
[00:31] | Then what are you doing out here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[00:33] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这里 |
[00:35] | I don’t. | 我不属于这里 |
[00:36] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[00:38] | There’s cougars out there. | 外面有美洲狮 |
[00:40] | If you see one, fire a shot in the air | 如果你遇到 就向空中鸣枪 |
[00:42] | and it’ll take off. | 它们就会跑掉了 |
[00:43] | I just spoke with Roger Stanton. | 我刚和罗杰·斯坦顿聊了 |
[00:45] | He confesses that he’s known about the bomb for weeks. | 他承认炸弹的事他已经知道好几周了 |
[00:47] | You have to trust me, David. | 你必须要相信我 大卫 |
[00:49] | Your presidency is in jeopardy. | 你的总统地位岌岌可危 |
[00:51] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[00:53] | No. You’ll leave now. | 不用了 你现在就走吧 |
[00:55] | If you resist in any way, | 如果你以任何方式反抗 |
[00:57] | I’ll have no choice but to place you under arrest. | 我别无选择 只能逮捕你 |
[01:00] | You gotta give me your badge, Kate. | 给我你的证件 凯特 |
[01:01] | No. I don’t believe you’d shoot me. | 不 我不信你会开枪打我 |
[01:07] | Where’s the bomb, Marie? The real bomb? | 玛丽 炸弹在哪 真正的炸弹 |
[01:10] | You can go to hell, you bastard. | 你去死吧 混蛋 |
[01:12] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[01:14] | Why do you want me and my team to leave here so fast? | 你为什么希望我和我的队员这么快离开 |
[01:16] | The bomb’s still here, isn’t it? | 炸弹还在这里是吧 |
[01:18] | Initiate a grid search on every outbuilding at the airport, | 在机场外围做网格搜索 |
[01:22] | starting at the north end, headed south. | 从北面开始往南搜 |
[01:25] | The bomb is on-site. I repeat: the bomb is on-site. | 炸弹就在这里 我重复 炸弹就在这里 |
[01:28] | – It’s armed. – How much time have we got? | -保险已拔 -我们还剩多少时间 |
[01:31] | I can’t tell. It could be any second. | 说不准 有可能随时会爆炸 |
[01:45] | Let everyone know we’ll be working on the bomb in hangar 12. | 通知所有人我们会在12号机库拆解炸弹 |
[01:48] | Roger that. We’re on standby here. | 收到 我们这里随时待命 |
[01:50] | Anything you need, Agent Bauer. | 有任何需要就叫我 鲍尔探员 |
[01:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:53] | Alright, guys. Right here should be fine. | 好了 放这里就可以了 |
[02:00] | Okay I need a relay here. | 我需要一个继电器 |
[02:04] | Let me get a look at the circuit panel. | 我看看电路板 |
[02:10] | They redirected the circuit. | 他们改了电路 |
[02:12] | Bypass be ready. | 准备好旁路 |
[02:15] | Easy, easy. | 当心点 当心点 |
[02:17] | I got it, I got it. Go ahead. | 没问题 继续吧 |
[02:20] | Let’s get in there and check out that timer switch. | 看看里面的定时器开关 |
[02:23] | Hang on. Adjust the flash cap. | 等等 调整一下电路的盖子 |
[02:27] | It’s a little tight. Almost there. | 有点紧 快好了 |
[02:31] | – Got it. How’s that? – Wait. | -好了 怎么样 -等等 |
[02:39] | Cap it off. | 把盖子拿下来 |
[02:43] | I need the bypass. | 把旁路给我 |
[02:49] | – It worked. We’re in good shape. – Good. | -成功了 情况良好 -很好 |
[03:03] | George? What are you doing here? | 乔治 你来这里干什么 |
[03:06] | This is the thing that killed me, Jack. | 就是这东西害死了我 杰克 |
[03:08] | I kind of like to be here when they lay it to rest. | 他们拆解它的时候我比较想在现场 |
[03:10] | Got it diffused yet? | 已经拆掉了吗 |
[03:12] | No. Not yet. They’re looking at about ten minutes. | 还没有 他们说大概还要十分钟 |
[03:14] | Is there a timer? | 有定时器吗 |
[03:15] | It’s internal. They haven’t been able to read it yet. | 在里面 他们还看不到 |
[03:17] | So theoretically it could detonate any minute? | 所以理论上炸弹随时都可能爆炸 |
[03:19] | George, they’ve got it under control. | 乔治 他们已经控制住局面了 |
[03:22] | Come on. There’s gotta be somewhere else you’d rather be. | 别这样 你肯定还有别的想去的地方 |
[03:25] | I promised myself I was gonna see this through to the end. | 我向自己保证过 我要跟进到最后 |
[03:27] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我也打算这么做 |
[03:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah. I’ll just take something. | 还好 我吃点药就行了 |
[03:44] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[03:48] | Just give me a minute, OK? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[04:00] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:02] | The trigger’s tamper-proofed. | 触发器有防破坏机制 |
[04:05] | I should’ve seen it, but it was disguised. | 我本该看出来的 但它被伪装起来了 |
[04:09] | If it’s dismantled | 如果它被拆解了 |
[04:11] | or disconnected from the main casing, it’ll detonate. | 或者脱离了整个装置 炸弹就会爆炸 |
[04:17] | Are you telling me that there is no way to disarm this bomb? | 你是在告诉我这个炸弹没有办法拆除吗 |
[04:21] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 我就是这个意思 |
[04:24] | Goodrich. | 古德里奇 |
[04:29] | They are not gonna be able to diffuse this bomb. | 他们没有办法拆除炸弹 |
[04:31] | We’re gonna have to fly it out of here. | 我们得开飞机把它运走 |
[04:32] | Now I know this airport doesn’t accommodate jets, | 我知道这个机场里没有喷气式飞机 |
[04:35] | so I need you to find me the fastest plane you can | 所以我需要你去找速度最快的飞机 |
[04:37] | but it’s got to be reliable. | 但必须稳定可靠 |
[04:39] | All right there’s a Cessna Caravan in front of hangar three. | 好 三号机库前面有一架赛斯纳”大篷车” |
[04:43] | She’s rock solid, cruises at 210. | 非常可靠 巡航时速340公里 |
[04:45] | – Get it. – All right. | -去开过来 -好 |
[04:55] | Northwest Regional? | 西北战区 |
[04:56] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[04:57] | I need to speak with the president. It’s urgent. | 我找总统 非常紧急 |
[05:00] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Did you get a look at the timer? | 你们看到定时器了吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[05:08] | – How much time have we got? – 55 minutes. | -我们还有多少时间 -55分钟 |
[06:02] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[06:07] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:08] | Where are you trying to get to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[06:10] | San Jose. | 圣何塞 |
[06:11] | No kidding. That’s right where I’m headed. | 真的假的 我也要去那 |
[06:13] | Santa Clara, actually. | 其实是去圣克拉拉 |
[06:14] | It’s just a few minutes past San Jose. | 离圣何塞就几分钟 |
[06:23] | You know what? That’s OK. I’m fine, thanks. | 还是算了 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:26] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[06:27] | – I’m not. – Then get in. | -我没害怕 -那就上车 |
[06:30] | There’s no point wandering around here in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的在这里游荡做什么 |
[06:32] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[06:34] | One second you need to get a ride to San Jose, the next you don’t. | 刚刚你还想搭车去圣何塞 现在就不想了 |
[06:36] | I’m sorry. It’s really nice that you pulled over. | 抱歉 你能停车我很感激 |
[06:38] | It’s just that I… | 只是我… |
[06:40] | Get back in the car now. | 回车里去 |
[06:48] | You don’t know how to use that thing. | 你都不知道怎么用那东西 |
[06:51] | Get back in the car and keep driving. | 回车里去 开车走 |
[07:02] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[07:13] | Sir, when will you have a decision? | 先生 您什么时候能作出决定 |
[07:15] | We are analyzing now. When will the plane be ready? | 我们正在分析 飞机什么时候能准备好 |
[07:17] | Ten minutes, Mr. President. | 十分钟 总统先生 |
[07:19] | I’ll get back to you before then. | 我会在那之前给你消息的 |
[07:21] | In the meantime, prepare for the two possibilities we discussed. | 与此同时 准备好我们刚刚说的两种可能性 |
[07:24] | – And coordinate with the FAA. – Yes, sir. | -再跟联邦航空局协调一下 -是 先生 |
[07:28] | I want maps and charts for both scenarios. | 我需要两种方案的地图和航海图 |
[07:30] | – Pacific Ocean here, desert here. – All right. | -太平洋的放这里 沙漠的放这里 -好 |
[07:32] | All right, Jack, we’re ready to assemble. | 好了 杰克 我们准备开会了 |
[07:34] | I’ll get back to you in a couple of minutes | 我几分钟之后再打给你 |
[07:35] | when we have a final decision. | 告诉你最终的决定 |
[07:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:39] | I wish I could say I had more faith | 我很想说我对 |
[07:40] | in the reliability of these recommendations but… | 这些提案的可靠性有信心 但… |
[07:42] | – Best you can, Mike. – Yes, sir. | -尽你所能就行 麦克 -是 先生 |
[07:44] | I’ll discuss the consequences of | 我会陈述在太平洋引爆一颗 |
[07:45] | a 10-kiloton detonation in the Pacific Ocean. | 一万吨爆炸当量核弹的后果 |
[07:48] | Lynne will do the same for the Mojave Desert. | 林恩会陈述在莫哈维沙漠引爆的后果 |
[07:50] | In the time available, | 在允许的时间内 |
[07:52] | the plane can get roughly 80 miles offshore. | 飞机可以飞离海岸线大约130公里 |
[07:54] | If it splashes down a few minutes before detonation, | 如果在爆炸前几分钟投下核弹 |
[07:57] | the bomb will go off underwater. | 炸弹就会在水里爆炸 |
[07:59] | The ocean will absorb a large portion of the radiation. | 海洋会吸收大部分的核辐射 |
[08:01] | However, prevailing winds would blow a moderate level of fallout | 但盛行风会将一定程度的放射尘 |
[08:06] | back over the city of Los Angeles. | 吹回到洛杉矶 |
[08:09] | Over time, there would be a high incidence of cancer | 随着时间推移 癌症和其他辐射导致的疾病 |
[08:12] | and other radiation-related diseases. | 病发率将会大幅提高 |
[08:15] | But at least there’ll be no immediate casualty. | 但至少不会立即有人死亡 |
[08:17] | We can’t be certain, Mr. President. | 不能确定 总统先生 |
[08:19] | The shipping lanes into the port of Los Angeles | 进入洛杉矶港的航道 |
[08:21] | are extremely busy. | 非常繁忙 |
[08:23] | In the 80 square miles off the coast of LA, | 在洛杉矶海岸方圆130公里内 |
[08:25] | the Coast Guard counts two dozen freighters | 海岸警卫队说有24艘货船 |
[08:28] | flying flags from around the world, | 挂着世界各国的国旗在航行 |
[08:30] | plus an unknown number of unregistered | 何况还有不知数量的未登记的 |
[08:32] | fishing or pleasure vessels. | 渔船和游轮 |
[08:34] | It’s likely that one or more of them | 很有可能它们中的一艘或几艘 |
[08:36] | would be sunk or capsized by the effect of the blast. | 会因为爆炸的冲击沉没或倾覆 |
[08:39] | What’s the impact on the environment? | 对环境有哪些影响 |
[08:41] | The blast will wipe out a substantial pocket of biodiversity. | 爆炸会使生物多样性大幅下降 |
[08:46] | Keystone species would be exterminated, | 关键种会灭绝 |
[08:48] | the food chain would be contaminated, | 食物链会被污染 |
[08:50] | and the regional ecological infrastructure would collapse. | 地区生态基础设施会被彻底摧毁 |
[08:54] | Marine resources such as offshore drilling, | 诸如海上钻井 捕鱼业 |
[08:57] | commercial fishing, even recreational beach usage | 甚至是海滩休闲等海洋产业 |
[09:01] | would become hazardous or impossible for many years. | 在很多年内都会是有害的或是根本无法进行 |
[09:05] | The ecological and economic effects, | 生态和经济损失 |
[09:07] | Mr. President, would be devastating. | 总统先生 无可估量 |
[09:10] | What about the desert? | 那沙漠呢 |
[09:12] | We can designate a ground zero, in the Mojave. | 我们可以在莫哈维沙漠指定一个核弹爆炸点 |
[09:15] | It’s officially isolated, | 由于该地区被政府隔开了 |
[09:16] | so that the inhabited areas won’t be immediately affected. | 所以居民区不会马上受到影响 |
[09:18] | Local towns could be evacuated within hours of the blast | 当地城镇在爆炸后几小时内就能撤离 |
[09:21] | without any serious long-term effects. | 而不会有严重的长期后果 |
[09:25] | However, we can’t rule out the possibility of isolated campers and hikers, | 但是我们不能排除有零散野营和登山的人 |
[09:29] | who would be killed or contaminated by the blast. | 他们会被炸死或是受到辐射 |
[09:32] | If the wind shifts substantially during the next few hours, | 如果风向在接下来的几个小时明显变化的话 |
[09:36] | it could blow fallout over Las Vegas. | 放射尘可能会到达拉斯维加斯上空 |
[09:38] | The best meteorological projections indicate that | 最好的气象预报指出 |
[09:41] | that is a very, very slight possibility. | 这种可能性微乎其微 |
[09:44] | Long-term effects? | 长期影响呢 |
[09:46] | An area of a few square miles around ground zero | 爆炸点方圆几公里的范围 |
[09:50] | would be highly radioactive for decades, | 会多年持续高辐射 |
[09:53] | but the truth is we don’t get food | 但事实是我们并不依靠沙漠 |
[09:55] | or any significant resources from the desert anyway. | 提供食物或是其他重要的资源 |
[09:58] | So the overall health risk is relatively small. | 所以总体来讲对健康的威胁相对较小 |
[10:05] | Sounds like the desert’s our best option. | 看来沙漠是我们最好的选择了 |
[10:08] | Yes, sir, we do agree with that. | 是的 先生 我们同意 |
[10:11] | But there is one more thing. | 但还有一点 |
[10:13] | In the desert, ground zero has to be a precise location. | 沙漠里的爆炸点必须是特定的位置 |
[10:16] | A depression, below sea level and surrounded by mountains, | 一个群山环绕且低于海平面的盆地 |
[10:20] | so it could hopefully contain the fallout. | 这样才有希望防止放射尘扩散 |
[10:22] | Potential target sites are being researched as we speak. | 现在正在寻找可选的地点 |
[10:26] | All right. Point is, Mr. President, | 好 问题是 总统先生 |
[10:28] | the airplane isn’t a military craft. | 那架飞机并不是军用飞机 |
[10:31] | It doesn’t have any of the equipment needed | 它没有准确运送炸弹到指定地点 |
[10:33] | to deliver a payload accurately. | 所需的一切仪器 |
[10:36] | To ensure the necessary level of precision, | 为了确保坠落地点足够准确 |
[10:39] | a pilot will have to go down with the plane. | 必须有飞行员随飞机坠毁 |
[10:42] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是个自杀式任务 |
[10:44] | Why can’t we push it out the side door? | 为什么不能从飞机侧门丢出去 |
[10:48] | It’s too imprecise, sir. | 那样太不准确了 先生 |
[10:51] | If the pilot is flying low enough to ensure accuracy, | 如果飞行员为了保证地点准确而低空飞行 |
[10:54] | he would be killed by the blast. | 他就会被爆炸炸死 |
[10:56] | One man dies, Mr. President, | 用一个人的生命 总统先生 |
[10:59] | to ensure the safety of millions. | 来确保百万人的安全 |
[11:11] | – Jack? – Mr. President? | -杰克 -总统先生 |
[11:13] | – The desert. – Yes, sir. | -去沙漠 -是 先生 |
[11:16] | Jack, my people tell me that the pilot has to die. | 杰克 我的幕僚说必须有一名飞行员牺牲 |
[11:19] | CTU came to the same conclusion. | 反恐组也得出了同样的结论 |
[11:20] | Sir, the bomb has to be put down on specific coordinates. | 先生 炸弹必须在特定的坐标引爆 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, Mr. President, but there isn’t another way. | 很抱歉 总统先生 但没有其他的办法了 |
[11:26] | Do we know who the pilot will be? | 谁来做这个飞行员 |
[11:29] | We have a few volunteers, sir. | 我们有几位志愿者 先生 |
[11:31] | All of them good men. | 全都很可靠 |
[11:33] | Whoever it is, tell him | 不管是谁 告诉他 |
[11:36] | he has the undying gratitude of every citizen of this country. | 全国所有人民都会永远感激他 |
[11:40] | And tell him we will take care | 告诉他我们会负责 |
[11:42] | of whatever family he leaves behind. | 他的全部家人 |
[11:45] | Yes, sir. I will. | 是 先生 我会照办 |
[11:47] | I’ll be standing by, Jack. | 我随时待命 杰克 |
[11:48] | Call me back when the plane’s in the air. | 飞机起飞后给我打电话 |
[11:50] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[11:59] | Funny, I don’t see any volunteers. | 有趣 我可没看到什么志愿者 |
[12:02] | When was the last time you flew a plane? | 你上次开飞机是什么时候 |
[12:04] | I can get it in the air and put it down, George. | 我能驾驶它 并操纵它坠毁 乔治 |
[12:06] | So can I. I’m current, I’m instrument-rated, | 我也能 我现在没事 我也会驾驶 |
[12:10] | and I’m gonna be dead by the end of the day anyways. | 而且我今天之后本来就要死了 |
[12:12] | Problem is, you could be dead any minute. | 问题是 你随时都可能会死 |
[12:14] | I can hang on for another half-hour, that’s all we need, right? | 我能再撑半个小时 这就够了不是吗 |
[12:17] | George, if you blacked out and it went down | 乔治 如果你失去知觉 飞机没到沙漠前 |
[12:18] | before it got to the desert, | 就坠毁的话 |
[12:19] | a lot of people will die. I know you don’t want that. | 很多人会因此丧命 我知道你也不想这样 |
[12:22] | Come on, Jack. | 行了 杰克 |
[12:23] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[12:26] | But I gotta say no. | 但我必须拒绝你 |
[12:28] | Agent Goodrich, this is Bauer. They chose the desert. | 古德里奇探员 我是鲍尔 他们选了沙漠 |
[12:30] | I want you to clear air space and start immediate evacuation now. | 我需要你清空航线并立即开始组织撤离 |
[12:34] | Gentlemen! Load this bomb. We are a go! | 各位 把炸弹装上飞机 要行动了 |
[13:01] | It’s not rated as a priority. | 这没有显示加急 |
[13:03] | I don’t care what the Division’s priority is. Just do it, all right? | 我不管分局加不加急 照办就行了 好吗 |
[13:05] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -是 长官 -谢谢 |
[13:07] | All right, Mr. Auda. Wait here a second. | 好了 奥达先生 在这等一下 |
[13:09] | We’ll be right with you. | 我们马上就来 |
[13:14] | Agent Graves. | 格拉夫斯探员 |
[13:15] | Tony Almeida. We’ve been expecting you. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 我们在等你 |
[13:17] | They told you what’s in the case? | 他们告诉你箱子里装了什么吗 |
[13:18] | Personal effects from Ali’s safe house? | 阿里的安全屋里的个人物品吗 |
[13:21] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[13:23] | His name is Yusuf Auda. | 他叫优素福·奥达 |
[13:24] | His government assigned him as an intelligence liaison. | 他的政府派他来做情报联络员 |
[13:27] | They gave us information that got us in the safe house. | 他们提供给我们安全屋的情报 |
[13:30] | We couldn’t refuse to bring him. | 我们不得不带他过来 |
[13:32] | Do you trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[13:33] | Right now? I don’t trust anyone. | 现在吗 我不信任任何人 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Take the case | 是 带上箱子 |
[13:39] | and bring it into that conference room around the corner. | 去转角过去那个会议室 |
[13:41] | – OK. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[13:42] | Mr. Auda. Tony Almeida, Director of CTU. | 奥达先生 托尼·阿尔梅达 反恐组主管 |
[13:46] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎你 -谢谢 |
[13:47] | Must have had some trip. | 你可是远道而来啊 |
[13:49] | You were 10,000 miles away this morning. | 今天早晨你还在一万多公里之外呢 |
[13:50] | I’m ready to get back to work. | 我准备好工作了 |
[13:52] | I understand analysis needs to be done on things | 我理解你们要分析 |
[13:55] | seized from Syed Ali’s apartment. | 从赛伊德·阿里的公寓搜出的物品 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Our lab needs to do some preliminary work first. | 是 我们的分析室需要先做些初步分析 |
[14:02] | I’ll have somebody get you coffee. | 我让人给你拿点咖啡 |
[14:04] | I’ll be with you in a moment, OK? Thank you. | 我一会就回来 好吗 谢谢 |
[14:13] | – I checked with the lab, they are ready for decryption. – Good. | -刚确认分析室可以开始解码了 -很好 |
[14:16] | Look, I might need somebody to do a little handholding here. | 听着 我需要一个人去拖延他一会 |
[14:20] | That gentleman’s name over there is Yusuf Auda. | 他叫优素福·奥达 |
[14:22] | Officially, he’s a visiting intelligence agent | 纸面上看 他是需要我们全力合作的 |
[14:25] | entitled to full cooperation. | 访问情报员 |
[14:27] | Unofficially, | 纸面下 |
[14:28] | I don’t want him to see anything he doesn’t need to see. | 我不能让他看到任何他不需要看到的东西 |
[14:31] | Make sure anybody you assign to this understands this. | 确保你派的人明白这点 |
[14:34] | – Sure. – OK. | -没问题 -好 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna deal with this Mr. Auda myself. | 我亲自去应付奥达先生 |
[14:41] | If you need any help, call Jacobs. He will give you a hand. | 如果你需要帮手 叫雅各布 他会帮你 |
[14:43] | Tony told you to assign someone to Auda. | 托尼让你派个人去看着奥达 |
[14:46] | I’m assigning myself. | 我亲自去 |
[14:48] | You’re still not comfortable working with me, are you? | 你还是不愿意跟我一起工作 对吧 |
[14:51] | Just do your job, Carrie. | 做好你自己的事 凯莉 |
[15:02] | So, what have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[15:03] | Most of it’s pretty innocuous. | 多数文件都正常 |
[15:05] | There is one thing. | 只是有一点 |
[15:06] | This was well-concealed, we almost didn’t find it. | 这个被藏得很深 我们几乎没找到 |
[15:08] | Obviously it was of great importance to Ali. | 这显然对于阿里来讲很重要 |
[15:11] | We tried to read it, but it’s encrypted with a Z-Q function. | 我们需要读取 但它编了密码 |
[15:14] | We don’t have that technology in the field. | 我们这里技术不足以破解 |
[15:16] | OK. I’ll get our people on it right away, | 好 我现在就派我的人帮忙 |
[15:19] | see what they can find. | 看他们能查到什么 |
[15:20] | OK. | 好 |
[15:22] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[15:31] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[15:32] | Tony, it’s Jack, have you found Kim yet? | 托尼 我是杰克 找到金了吗 |
[15:33] | No. We’re still working on it. | 没有 我们还在找 |
[15:35] | I’m running out of time I need to speak to her now. | 我要没时间了 我现在就要跟她说话 |
[15:37] | I understand how you feel Jack, but we got our hands full here. | 我理解你的感受 杰克 但我们这里很忙 |
[15:40] | If you could wait until the plane takes off… | 如果你能等飞机起飞后再说… |
[15:42] | – Tony, I’m flying it. – What?! | -托尼 我就是驾驶员 -什么 |
[15:46] | I’d like to speak with my daughter while I still got time. | 我想趁着还有时间和女儿说说话 |
[15:49] | There’s gotta be somebody else to fly that plane. | 总会有别人可以驾驶的吧 |
[15:51] | Somebody that doesn’t have a family or at least no kids. Come on! | 找个没有家人 或者至少没有孩子的人 |
[15:53] | I didn’t have time to take a census. | 我没时间做人口普查了 |
[15:56] | I can’t order anyone to do this. | 我不能命令任何人去做这件事 |
[15:58] | Please, Tony, you’ve gotta find her. | 拜托了 托尼 你得找到她 |
[16:04] | – All right. I’ll find her. – Tony, one other thing. | -我会找到她的 -托尼 还有一件事 |
[16:07] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:09] | In my apartment, there’s a safe. | 我的公寓里有个保险箱 |
[16:12] | Inside is my will and a letter | 里面是我的遗嘱和一旦我出事 |
[16:13] | I wrote to Kim in case something ever happened to me. | 我写给金的一封信 |
[16:17] | I’ll make sure she gets it, Jack. | 我会确保她拿到信的 杰克 |
[16:20] | – Thanks. – I’ll get back to you. | -谢谢 -等下联络 |
[16:51] | – You all right, honey? – I could use a lift. | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -我需要搭车 |
[16:55] | What are you doing way out here? | 你在这荒郊野外做什么 |
[16:59] | I was on a date and we parked. | 我跟一个人约会 我们到了这里 |
[17:02] | He got a little out of hand, so I got out. | 他开始不安分 所以我跑了出来 |
[17:06] | Hop in. | 快进来 |
[17:21] | Thank you. I really appreciate this. | 谢谢你 真的很感谢 |
[17:25] | Where would you like to go? | 你想去哪 |
[17:28] | I have an aunt in San Jose. | 我在圣何塞有个阿姨 |
[17:31] | You were on a date, it didn’t work out, | 你来赴约 约会不成 |
[17:32] | so you’re going to your aunt’s in San Jose. | 你就要去圣何塞找你的阿姨 |
[17:36] | Honey, your business is your business, | 亲爱的 你的事是你的事 |
[17:38] | but I’m not an idiot, OK? | 但我也不傻 好吗 |
[17:40] | I know. It’s just been crazy, | 我知道 这事太疯狂了 |
[17:44] | and it’s a long story, | 而且说来话长 |
[17:45] | and I’m kind of in a little bit of trouble. | 我也遇到点小麻烦 |
[17:48] | If you have a cellphone, | 如果你有手机 |
[17:49] | I actually really need to make a call. | 我非常需要打个电话 |
[17:52] | – To whom? – My father. | -打给谁 -我爸爸 |
[18:03] | We synchronised this with the timer on the bomb. | 我们把这个表和炸弹的计时器同步了 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:34] | So the plane has some automatic pilot thing? | 所以飞机有自动驾驶功能吗 |
[18:37] | Actually, no. | 并没有 |
[18:39] | It’ll have to be flown out to a very precise location. | 必须有人驾驶它飞到一个特定的地点 |
[18:42] | So the pilot… | 所以飞行员就… |
[18:46] | Oh, my God. Who’s it gonna be? | 天哪 谁来驾驶 |
[18:49] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[19:02] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry, Miss Warner, but you’re gonna have to stay here. | 对不起 沃纳小姐 你不能离开这里 |
[19:36] | Cessna 47 Fox requesting immediate takeoff. | 塞斯纳47福克斯请求立刻起飞 |
[19:39] | 47 Fox, you’re clear on runway three. | 47福克斯 3号跑道可以起飞 |
[19:42] | Roger that, tower. | 收到 塔台 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Sir, here’s your preliminary draft for your statement tomorrow. | 先生 这是你明天演讲的初稿 |
[20:31] | Yes. Right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:35] | How’s the plane doing, Mike? | 飞机飞行情况如何 麦克 |
[20:36] | Mr.President, it’s at 3,000 feet | 总统先生 现在飞行高度是3000英尺 |
[20:38] | and climbing. | 飞机仍在爬升 |
[20:38] | Out of the city yet? | 我们出城了吗 |
[20:39] | No, Sir, it’s too soon for that, | 没呢 先生 还早着呢 |
[20:41] | but they’ll clear the main population centres in ten minutes. | 但是十分钟内就要让人口密集区域撤离了 |
[20:46] | This is a good start, but I want to go over it again. | 目前看起来不错 不过我想再过一遍 |
[20:49] | In the meantime, call Davis. | 同时 打电话给戴维斯 |
[20:50] | I want him to get Air Force One ready as soon as possible. | 我要他把空军一号尽快备好 |
[20:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[20:58] | – Do you mind if I ask where you’re going? – Los Angeles. | -我可以问下您要去哪里吗 -洛杉矶 |
[21:03] | Mr. President, if I may speak frankly, | 总统先生 请恕我直言 |
[21:06] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 这恐怕不是个好主意 |
[21:09] | It may be a little too “Hands-on”, for lack of a better term. | 不得不说这恐怕有点太”亲力亲为”了 |
[21:14] | The people want to feel that you’re managing events, | 人们更愿意看到你掌握着大局 |
[21:16] | not caught up in them. | 而不是深陷其中 |
[21:18] | And, in any case, I doubt | 无论如何 我甚至怀疑 |
[21:19] | if the Secret Service will even hear of it. | 特勤局会不会同意这件事 |
[21:23] | Secret Service works for me. | 特勤局是听命于我的 |
[21:25] | I don’t work for them. | 不是我听他们的 |
[21:26] | Mr. President | 总统先生 |
[21:31] | Sir, I do agree with Mike. | 先生 我很同意麦克的看法 |
[21:33] | Once word gets out that this bomb has gone off, | 一旦这枚炸弹爆炸的消息传出去 |
[21:37] | there’s bound to be certain amounts of civil unrest. | 肯定会引起一定程度的局势动荡 |
[21:39] | I don’t think you should be associated with that. | 我觉得你不能牵涉其中 |
[21:42] | The whole country will be traumatised by the news of this bomb, | 全国上下都会因为这枚炸弹的消息震动 |
[21:45] | especially the people in Los Angeles. | 尤其是洛杉矶的居民 |
[21:47] | I’m gonna do everthing I can to reassure them | 我会尽我所能向他们保证 |
[21:49] | that everything is under control. Understood? | 一切尽在掌控之中 明白了吗 |
[21:51] | Yes, sir. I’ll call Davis immediately. | 是 先生 我立刻打给戴维斯 |
[21:54] | Thank you. We’ll leave for the airport now. | 谢谢 我们立刻去机场 |
[21:59] | Mike, who ended up flying the plane? | 麦克 最后谁来开飞机 |
[22:02] | Did you get a name? | 你知道他名字吗 |
[22:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[22:07] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:11] | I’d have told you sooner, | 我本该早点告诉你 |
[22:12] | but I figured you had enough on your mind already. | 但我想你的事儿已经够多了 |
[22:30] | Cessna 47 Fox, climb to 10,000 feet, | 塞斯纳47福克斯 飞机爬升到一万英尺 |
[22:33] | 0-8-9 0-8-niner. | |
[22:34] | Roger. 0-8-niner. 10,000 feet. | 收到 0-8-9 高度一万英尺 |
[22:37] | Expect final vectors in five minutes. | 五分钟后等待最后航线指令 |
[22:40] | I copy. | 收到 |
[22:45] | Agent Bauer, I’ve got Tony Almeida. | 鲍尔特工 我打通托尼·阿尔梅达的电话了 |
[22:47] | I’m patching him through. Hold on one second. | 我把他转接过来 请稍等 |
[22:50] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 你能听到吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I can hear you, Tony | 可以 我听到了 托尼 |
[22:54] | We found Kim. She’s on the other line. | 我找到金了 她在线上呢 |
[22:57] | Thank you, Tony. Good work. | 谢谢你 托尼 干得漂亮 |
[22:59] | Have you told her anything? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[23:00] | No. I didn’t know if you’d want me to. | 没有 我不知道你想不想让我说 |
[23:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:07] | – Put her through, will ya? – All right. | -把她电话转接过来吧 -好的 |
[23:11] | Kim? | 金 |
[23:12] | Dad! Finally. Oh, my God, are you OK? | 爸爸 总算接通了 天啊 你还好吗 |
[23:15] | I’m OK, sweetheart. Are you all right? | 我很好 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[23:17] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[23:19] | Thank God. You’ve had a hell of a day, haven’t you? | 谢天谢地 你过了糟糕的一天 不是吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. What’s that noise? Where are you? | 是啊 什么声音啊 你在哪里 |
[23:26] | I’m in a plane. | 我在飞机上 |
[23:28] | A plane? Why? | 飞机 为什么呢 |
[23:31] | Sweetheart, there’s something I’ve gotta tell you. | 亲爱的 有些事我得跟你说 |
[23:32] | It’ll be hard for you to hear, so I need you to stick with me. | 你听了可能会很难过 但是我需要你的支持 |
[23:38] | We found the bomb. | 我们找到炸弹了 |
[23:41] | It was wired in a way that made it impossible to diffuse it. | 炸弹排线的方法根本拆不开 |
[23:44] | We needed someone to fly it over the desert, | 我们需要有人把炸弹运到沙漠里去 |
[23:46] | so when it exploded nobody would get killed. | 这样它爆炸就不会伤到人 |
[23:50] | That someone turned out to be me. | 而我就是那个开飞机的人 |
[23:58] | How are you getting off the plane? | 那你怎么逃离飞机 |
[24:05] | I’m not, sweetheart. | 我没打算逃离 亲爱的 |
[24:08] | The bomb has to be dropped in a very specific area. | 飞机必须在特定的区域扔掉炸弹 |
[24:10] | There was no other choice. | 没有其他选择了 |
[24:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:17] | But… Dad? | 可是 爸爸 |
[24:23] | – Dad, no! No, you can’t do this to me! – Kim. | -爸爸 不要 你不能这么做 -金 |
[24:27] | There has to be somebody else! | 肯定还有人可以去的 |
[24:29] | I didn’t have any other choice. | 我没得选了 |
[24:31] | Kim, I need you to listen to me. | 金 你听我说 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[24:36] | Sweetheart, what are you sorry for? | 亲爱的 你为什么说对不起 |
[24:38] | Oh, God, everything. | 天啊 为所有的事 |
[24:41] | I’ve been so mean and so bad to you. | 我一直那么对你那么凶 态度很差 |
[24:46] | Honey, anything that ever happened between us, | 宝贝 我们之间发生的一切 |
[24:49] | it was never your fault. | 都不能怪你 |
[24:53] | I love you just the way you are. | 我爱的就是你现在的样子 |
[24:55] | I don’t ever want you to change, you understand that? | 我不想你改变 你能理解吗 |
[24:58] | I love you more than anything in the world. | 我爱你胜过这世上的一切 |
[25:06] | Kim, can you still hear me? | 金 你还能听得见吗 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 可以 |
[25:12] | Honey, I want you to live your life. | 宝贝 我要你过自己的人生 |
[25:14] | I want you to be happy. That’s all I’ve ever wanted for you. | 我要你幸福 这是我唯一想要的 |
[25:20] | I want you to try and grow up and be the kind of person | 我要你努力 成长为一个 |
[25:24] | that would have made your mom proud, OK? | 让你妈妈为之骄傲的人 好吗 |
[25:28] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[25:32] | Promise me that. | 答应我 |
[25:35] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[25:43] | Honey, I’ve gotta start focusing on what I’m doing up here. | 宝贝 我得开始关注我手上的事了 |
[25:46] | I’m running out of time. | 时间不多了 |
[25:49] | I’m gonna have to say goodbye. | 我只能跟你说再见了 |
[25:54] | I love you more than anything in the world | 我爱你胜过这世上的一切 |
[25:55] | and I will always be with you, OK? | 我会一直和你在一起 好吗 |
[25:58] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[26:02] | I’m proud of you… and I love you. | 我为你骄傲 我爱你 |
[26:12] | – I love you, too, sweetheart. – No. | -我也爱你 亲爱的 -不要啊 |
[26:17] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry, honey. | 我很难过 宝贝 |
[26:48] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[26:52] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[26:53] | What do you mean? Why? | 什么意思 为什么 |
[26:54] | I was supposed to get out of LA, | 我本该离开洛杉矶的 |
[26:55] | but it doesn’t matter any more. To be alone. | 但现在都不重要了 我要一个人待着 |
[26:57] | No, wait a minute. This is crazy. | 不 等一下 这太疯狂了 |
[26:59] | Wait. Just wait. Call someone else. | 等等 等一下 给其他人打个电话吧 |
[27:02] | I can’t. I’m OK. I need to be alone. | 不行 我可以的 我要一个人待着 |
[27:18] | You oK? | 你还好吗 |
[27:22] | We found Kim. | 我们找到金了 |
[27:24] | – Jack get a chance to say goodbye? – Yeah. | -杰克有机会跟她说再见吗 -说了 |
[27:29] | So what’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[27:31] | We decrypted Ali’s hard drive… | 我们解码了阿里的硬盘 |
[27:33] | It’s a recording of conversation that took place four months ago. | 里头记录了发生在四个月前的一个对话 |
[27:38] | Conversation between who? | 谁和谁的对话 |
[27:40] | Syed Ali | 赛伊德·阿里 |
[27:42] | and high-ranking government officials from these three countries. | 和这三个国家的政府高层官员之间的对话 |
[27:54] | So what we’re saying is | 那意思就是说 |
[27:55] | that these three countries not only knew about the bomb, | 这三个国家不仅知道炸弹的存在 |
[27:58] | but they bought it and supplied it to Syed Ali? | 他们还付钱买了并把它给了赛伊德·阿里 |
[28:02] | Yeah. That’s what it looks like. | 是的 看起来是这样 |
[28:04] | How sure are we about this translation? | 对这个说法我们有几分把握 |
[28:06] | We were rushed, it needs to be refined, | 时间很赶 我们还要再确认 |
[28:08] | but the substance of it is accurate. | 但是其中的信息是准确的 |
[28:15] | We’ll need voice authentication on all four of these men. | 我们还需要对这四个人进行声音鉴定 |
[28:18] | I’ve already got people working on it. | 已经派人去做了 |
[28:20] | Get Division involved as well. | 也报送给分局 |
[28:29] | Northwest Regional? | 这里是西北分局 |
[28:30] | Thi is Tony Almeida at CTU. | 我是反恐局的托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[28:32] | I need to speak to the president about today’s terrorist attack. | 就今天的恐怖袭击事件我需要和总统先生通话 |
[28:35] | It’s urgent. | 情况紧急 |
[28:36] | I’ll transfer you. | 我帮你转接 |
[28:46] | What is it, Mr. Almeida? | 什么事 阿尔梅达先生 |
[28:48] | Mr.President, we have a recording of Syed Ali | 总统先生 我们有录音证据表明 |
[28:50] | collaborating with high-ranking officials | 赛伊德·阿里勾结 |
[28:52] | from three Middle Eastern countries | 三个中东国家的政府高官们 |
[28:54] | in preparation for today’s terrorist attack. | 策划了了今天的恐袭 |
[28:56] | How long ago did this come to our attention? | 多久之前知道到这个情况的 |
[28:58] | Just within the last few minutes. | 就几分钟前 |
[29:01] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[29:02] | Our Division headquarters, sir. | 我们分局总部 先生 |
[29:04] | They have ties to the other agencies, including the Pentagon, | 他们跟其他单位有联系 包括五角大楼 |
[29:06] | which means everybody knows. | 也就是说每个人都知道了 |
[29:08] | I tagged it with a section-four security, sir. | 我把它标为四级安全级别 先生 |
[29:11] | But I did think it was important | 我认为我们必须 |
[29:13] | to get going on the authentication process as quickly as possible | 尽快进行声音鉴别 |
[29:17] | How long will that be? | 那需要多长时间 |
[29:18] | We should have initial confirmation in an hour. | 一个小时内应该可以初步确认 |
[29:21] | Let me ask you another question, Mr. Almeida. | 阿尔梅达先生 还有一个问题 |
[29:24] | Why would Syed Ali | 首先为什么赛伊德·阿里 |
[29:26] | record a conversation like this in the first place? | 要把这样的对话录下来 |
[29:28] | Mr. President, half the time these people | 总统先生 多半时候 这些人 |
[29:30] | don’t trust each other any more than they trust us. | 彼此间的信任并不超过对我们的信任 |
[29:33] | My guess is Ali wanted some ammunition to protect himself, | 我猜阿里需要一些弹药来保护自己 |
[29:36] | in case any of these three countries ever turned against him. | 以防这三个国家有谁跟他翻脸 |
[29:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:41] | Thank you, Mr. Almeida. | 谢谢 阿尔梅达先生 |
[29:42] | I’ll let you get back to work. Good job. | 我就不打扰你工作了 干得漂亮 |
[29:46] | Please pass on my appreciation to the rest of your staff. | 请替我向你的其他同事表达谢意 |
[29:48] | – Thank you, Mr. President. – Thank you. | -多谢夸奖 总统先生 -谢谢你 |
[29:54] | There’s evidence three governments in the Middle East may be behind this bomb. | 有证据表明炸弹背后可能牵涉三个中东国家 |
[29:58] | Yes, sir. I gathered that. | 没错 先生 我猜到了 |
[30:09] | We could be at war soon, Mike. | 战争可能一触即发 麦克 |
[30:14] | And once it begins… | 一旦战争打响… |
[30:17] | there’s no guarantee it’ll be limited to these three countries. | 牵涉的可不一定只有这三个国家了 |
[30:26] | I’ve been thinking all day | 我一整天都在想 |
[30:27] | about something Lincoln said during the Civil War. | 林肯在美国内战时的讲话 |
[30:31] | “I don’t claim to have controlled events | “我无法掌控生活中的不如意 |
[30:34] | but confess plainly that events have controlled me.” | 但我愿意承认事情已经掌控了我” |
[30:42] | It’s bad enough | 有人想往这里 |
[30:43] | that someone tried to smuggle a nuclear weapon in here. | 走私核武器就已经够糟糕了 |
[30:46] | Worse that they succeeded. | 更糟的是他们的奸计得逞 |
[30:48] | But once this bomb actually goes off, | 但是一旦炸弹真的引爆 |
[30:51] | my options will narrow very, very quickly. | 我的选择将少之又少 |
[31:08] | This is Cessna 47 Fox. | 这里是赛纳斯47福克斯 |
[31:09] | I have just crossed over to the low desert. | 我已经抵达沙漠的低空区域 |
[31:12] | I’m on final line to target. | 快要达到目标地点了 |
[31:13] | Any change in my coordinates? | 需要更改当前坐标吗 |
[31:15] | Negative. They’re confirmed as given. | 不需要 和预期坐标一致 |
[31:17] | Copy that. Confirming autopilot 0-8-niner. | 收到 自动驾驶仪坐标为0-8-9 |
[31:21] | – Coordinates are now locked. – Roger. Over. | -坐标已锁定 -收到 结束通话 |
[31:43] | – Don’t move! – Hey, hey, hey. | -别动 -别激动 别激动 |
[31:45] | The service is bad enough for this flight. | 这架飞机的服务已经够差了 |
[31:46] | You don’t have to shoot me. | 没必要再把我打死吧 |
[31:48] | George, what the hell are you doing here? | 乔治 你在这里干什么 |
[31:50] | I felt like taking a ride. | 我想着搭个便车 |
[31:52] | How the hell did you get on this plane? | 你是怎么上的这架飞机 |
[31:55] | Wasn’t that hard. | 也没那么难 |
[31:56] | To them, I’m still head of CTU. | 他们还把我当成是反恐组的老大 |
[31:59] | Son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[32:04] | Brought something for ya. | 给你带了点东西 |
[32:09] | It’s a parachute. | 这是个降落伞 |
[32:10] | I can see what is it, George. | 我看出来了 乔治 |
[32:11] | I already told you, I’m taking this plane in. | 我告诉过你 我来驾驶这架飞机 |
[32:15] | That might have made sense back on the ground, | 在地上时这样做或许没错 |
[32:18] | but let’s face it, Jack, the hard part’s over. | 但坦白讲 杰克 最难的时刻已经过去了 |
[32:21] | You took off, cleared the city. | 你驾着飞机 远离城市 |
[32:24] | What’s left but flying straight and level | 剩下就只是平稳飞行 |
[32:26] | and taking it into a dive? | 之后再进行俯冲 |
[32:29] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[32:33] | Unless of course maybe you wanna die. | 除非你一心求死 |
[32:38] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[32:42] | You’ve had a death wish since Teri died. | 自从特里死后你求生意志就不强 |
[32:44] | The way things have been going for you the past year, | 看看你去年的所作所为 |
[32:47] | this probably doesn’t look like such a bad idea. | 现在做出这种结果也未尝是坏事 |
[32:50] | You get to go out in a blaze of glory, | 你将流芳百世 |
[32:53] | one of the greatest heroes of all time. | 成为受万人敬仰的英雄 |
[32:56] | Leave your troubles behind. | 烦心事丢一边 |
[33:00] | This could be the easy way out, huh? | 这种结果也不错 对吧 |
[33:08] | You still got a life, Jack. | 你还有你的人生 杰克 |
[33:10] | You wanna be a real hero, here’s what you do. | 你想当真英雄 那你就这么做 |
[33:13] | You get back down there and you put the pieces together. | 你离开这里 振作起来 |
[33:17] | Find a way to forgive yourself for what happened to your wife, | 对于你妻子的遭遇要学会放手 |
[33:21] | you make things right with your daughter, | 你要和女儿好好相处 |
[33:23] | and you go on serving your country. | 并且继续为国效力 |
[33:27] | That’d take some real guts. | 这都需要勇气去面对 |
[33:39] | Go on, Jack. You got 12 minutes. | 快 杰克 你有12分钟 |
[33:43] | What’s it gonna be? You wanna live or not? | 你的决定是什么 想活还是想死 |
[33:56] | – You really think you can do this? – Yes. | -你真觉得你没问题 -是的 |
[34:01] | You are absolutely sure you can do this? | 你百分百确定你做得到 |
[34:05] | Jack, I’m supposed to do this. | 杰克 这就是我应该做的 |
[34:19] | You need to maintain this heading and this airspeed. | 你按当前的方向和速度飞就行 |
[34:22] | The second the LAD reads a minute and a half, | 只要定时器读数到一分半钟 |
[34:25] | you initiate a dive at a 30-degree angle. | 你就立刻按三十度角俯冲 |
[34:32] | Won’t that get me in early? | 这样我不会提早冲进沙堆吗 |
[34:34] | That’s the point. | 就是要这样 |
[34:35] | You have to be absolutely certain | 你必须保证 |
[34:37] | that the bomb is already in the depression before it goes off. | 炸弹在引爆前就已经进入沙堆 |
[34:41] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[34:53] | Thank you, George. | 谢谢 乔治 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Come on. Jack. Get your chute on and get the hell outta here. | 快点 杰克 带好降落伞赶快离开这里 |
[35:24] | I’m staying with you as long as possible. | 我要尽量多陪你一会 |
[35:27] | I got it together. Jack. I’m fine. | 我精神不错 杰克 我没事 |
[35:29] | Geogre. This is not negotiable. | 乔治 别和我讨价还价 |
[35:31] | I’m bailing out four minutes before impact. | 等引爆前4分钟我再行动 |
[35:33] | That should get me far enough away from the blast. | 那点时间应该够我跑的远远的 |
[35:36] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[35:37] | Patch me through to CTU. | 帮我接通反恐组 |
[35:38] | Yes, sir. Right away. | 好的 长官 马上 |
[35:41] | – Almeida. – Tony, this is Jack. | -我是阿尔梅达 -托尼 是我杰克 |
[35:44] | I need you to get a helicopter in the air immediately. | 我需要你立刻从空军调一架直升机 |
[35:46] | We got a change of plans here. | 计划临时有变 |
[35:47] | I’m bailing out. | 我退出了 |
[35:48] | George is taking the plane down. | 乔治要接手飞机 |
[35:50] | What’s George doing there? | 乔治在那里干什么 |
[35:52] | We need authentication from at least three independent sources for each voice. | 每个声音需要至少三位人员来进行辨识 |
[35:55] | Division has public speeches from ministers. | 部长们发表过公开讲话 分局有存档 |
[35:58] | See if you can get his voice on phone taps. | 看看你能否从电话窃听器听出他的声音 |
[36:01] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[36:05] | I want you to send a chopper to trail Jack’s plane. | 我想让你派架直升机跟踪杰克位置 |
[36:07] | Mason got on board. Don’t ask how. | 梅森在飞机上 别问原因 |
[36:09] | He’ll take the plane the rest of the way. | 飞机接下来由他接手 |
[36:11] | Jack’s bailing out. We need that chopper to pick him up. | 杰克要离开那里 我们得派架直升机去接他 |
[36:13] | I’ll explain later. | 我稍后解释 |
[36:16] | Mr. Almeida, may I know what you found on the hard drive? | 阿尔梅达先生 能告诉我硬盘有什么发现吗 |
[36:20] | I’m afraid you don’t have security clearance. Mr. Auda. | 没有安全许可不便透露 奥达先生 |
[36:23] | Mr. Almeida. | 阿尔梅达先生 |
[36:25] | I and my country have shown good faith in helping you | 我和我的国家出于好意帮助你们 |
[36:28] | to find Syed Ali’s safe house in the first place… | 寻找赛伊德·阿里的安全屋… |
[36:32] | I’m asking you to do the same | 我希望你们能知恩图报 |
[36:33] | by giving me some idea of what’s going on. | 告诉我们现在是什么情况 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you at this time. | 我很抱歉 但我现在不能告诉你 |
[36:37] | You Americans. | 你们美国人啊 |
[36:42] | – We Americans what? – Nothing. | -我们美国人怎么了 -没事 |
[37:04] | Come. | 请进 |
[37:06] | Sir, General Bowden’s here to see you. | 先生 鲍登将军要见你 |
[37:09] | Of course. Show him in. | 好的 让他进来 |
[37:13] | – Mr. President. – General Bowden. | -总统先生 -鲍登将军 |
[37:16] | I understand the bomb is over the Mojave now. | 我知道炸弹现在在莫哈韦上空 |
[37:18] | It may detonate without causing many immediate loss of life. | 引爆后不会造成过多伤亡 |
[37:21] | – That is our hope. – That’s wonderful news. Mr. President. | -希望如此 -这太好了 总统先生 |
[37:24] | Congratulations on your truly remarkable achievement. | 非常佩服您的英明决断 |
[37:26] | Thank you, General. | 多谢夸奖 将军 |
[37:28] | Now, perhaps it’s appropriate | 现在 或许是时候 |
[37:29] | to begin discussing the matter of retaliation. | 讨论一下反击策略了 |
[37:32] | – Go on. – Yes, sir. | -说吧 -好的 先生 |
[37:35] | After now, the Joint Chiefs have been assuming | 就在刚刚 参谋首长认定 |
[37:37] | the bomb was the work of terrorist group called Second Wave. | 炸弹是名为”第二波”的恐怖组织所为 |
[37:40] | Now, it appears Second Wave had the backing of at least three governments. | 现在看来此恐怖组织背后至少有三个国家参与 |
[37:43] | That’s not definite yet, General. | 现在还犹未可知 将军 |
[37:45] | No, sir. I understand that. | 是的 先生 我知道 |
[37:47] | But for planning purposes, we should proceed as if it is. | 但为了方便部署 我们还是要假定成这样 |
[37:51] | I request authority to activate plans | 我请求授权启动 |
[37:53] | to invade the countries in question. | 入侵可疑国家的计划 |
[37:54] | Activate? | 启动 |
[37:56] | There are plans already in existence? | 已经有相应的计划了吗 |
[37:58] | We have plans for every conceivable contingency, Mr. President. | 对于各种可预见性问题我们都有相应措施 |
[38:03] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[38:04] | So what exactly do you mean by activate? | 那你说的启动具体是指什么 |
[38:07] | Putting the relevant military units on alert, | 让相关军队警戒起来 |
[38:10] | beginning logistical operations, | 开始进行后勤行动 |
[38:12] | coordinating sources regarding the probable level of resistance | 在美军入侵时多方协调 |
[38:17] | to an invasion by American forces. | 可能遇到的各种敌对力量 |
[38:20] | Talk of an invasion is premature. | 谈论入侵还言之过早 |
[38:22] | I agree, Mr. President. | 我同意 总统先生 |
[38:23] | This is in the planning stages only. | 这些都还在计划阶段 |
[38:30] | Activate your plan, General. | 启动你的计划吧 将军 |
[38:32] | But take no steps to implement | 但是没有我的亲口授权 |
[38:34] | without my direct authorisation. | 不准采取任何实质措施 |
[38:36] | Of course, Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[38:45] | Lynne. | 林恩 |
[38:49] | We may be talking about World War III. | 第三次世界大战可能要打响了 |
[39:09] | OK. I’m set. | 好 我好了 |
[39:12] | George, is there anything you want me to take care of? | 乔治 你还有什么要嘱托的吗 |
[39:17] | Oddly enough, I think I got everything squared away. | 说来也怪 我觉得我把事情都处理好了 |
[39:20] | I even got to spend a little time with my son. | 我甚至和我儿子还相处片刻 |
[39:24] | I didn’t even know you had one. | 我都不知道你有个儿子 |
[39:29] | – I’m glad you got to see him. – Yeah. Me, too. | -我很高兴你们见了面 -是啊 我也是 |
[39:32] | I don’t think he was particularly, but… | 我觉得他可能并不高兴 可是… |
[39:35] | Actually, I wouldn’t mind if you checked in on him. | 其实 你能去看看他就更好了 |
[39:40] | Of course I will. | 我会的 |
[40:00] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:55] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[40:57] | At this altitude, the explosion | 现在飞机的高度 应该能从 |
[40:59] | should be visible on the eastern horizon. | 东方的地平线看到爆炸情况 |
[41:02] | I don’t know if you want to take a look. | 我不知道您想不想看一眼 |
[42:50] | Four, Three, two… | 四 三 二… |