时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | This is Jack Bauer, | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:14] | I need to speak with the president. | 我有话和总统说 |
[00:15] | They are not going to be able to diffuse this bomb. We’re going to have to fly it out here. | 他们没法拆除炸弹 我们得带它飞出去 |
[00:19] | Ground Zero has to be a precise location. | 坠毁地点必须是个精确位置 |
[00:21] | A pilot will have to go down with the plane. | 飞行员会和飞机一起坠落 |
[00:23] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀性任务 |
[00:24] | Who ended up flying the plane? Did you get a name? | 最后是谁去开那架飞机 你知道名字吗 |
[00:26] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | Get Air Force One ready as soon as possible. | 尽快准备好空军一号 |
[00:30] | Sir, do you mind if I ask where you’re going? | 先生 介意我问下你要去哪里吗 |
[00:32] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[00:33] | – Who’s he? – His name is Yusuf Auda. | -他是谁 -他叫优素福·奥达 |
[00:36] | His government assigned him as an Intelligence liaison. | 他的政府让他负责情报传递 |
[00:38] | They helped us get | 他们帮我们拿到了 |
[00:39] | the hard drive from Syed Ali’s safe house. | 赛伊德·阿里安全屋的那块硬盘 |
[00:41] | It’s a recording of a conversation | 硬盘里有一段几个月前 |
[00:42] | that took place in Cyprus by four months ago. | 在塞浦路斯发生的一段对话的录音 |
[00:44] | – Conversation between who? – Syed Ali and these | -谁和谁的对话 -赛伊德·阿里和 |
[00:47] | high-ranking government officials. | 这些高级政府官员 |
[00:48] | These countries not only knew about the bomb, | 这三个国家不仅知道炸弹的存在 |
[00:51] | but they bought it and supplied it to Syed Ali? | 他们还付钱买了并把它给了赛伊德·阿里 |
[00:54] | – Kim? – Daddy. What’s that noise? Where are you? | -金 -爸爸 什么声音啊 你在哪里 |
[00:57] | I’m in a plane. We found the bomb. | 我在飞机上 我们找到炸弹了 |
[01:00] | We needed someone to fly it over the desert, | 我们需要有人把炸弹运到沙漠里去 |
[01:01] | so when the bomb exploded nobody would get killed. | 这样它爆炸就不会伤到人 |
[01:04] | – that someone turned out to be me. – No, daddy. | -而我就是那个开飞机的人 -不 爸爸 |
[01:08] | I love you more than anything in the world. Goodbye. | 我爱你胜过这世上的一切 再见 |
[01:13] | George, what the hell are you doing here? | 乔治 你在这里干什么 |
[01:15] | Brought something for ya. It’s a parachute. | 给你带了点东西 这是个降落伞 |
[01:18] | George, I already told you, I’m taking this plane in. | 乔治 我告诉过你 我来驾驶这架飞机 |
[01:21] | You still got a life, Jack. | 你还有你的人生 杰克 |
[01:23] | What’s left but going straight and level | 剩下的就只是平稳飞行 |
[01:25] | And taking it into a dive? Am I right? | 之后再进行俯冲 我没说错吧 |
[01:28] | You really think you can do this? | 你真觉得你没问题 |
[01:30] | Jack, I’m supposed to do this. | 杰克 这就是我应该做的 |
[03:57] | Oh, dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:58] | Agent Bauer. | 鲍尔特工 |
[05:01] | My orders are to take you back to CTU, sir. | 我收到的命令是带你回反恐组 长官 |
[05:03] | That’s affirmative. | 这是强制命令 |
[05:09] | Lieutenant, I need you to get a hold of Tony | 中尉 我要你去联系反恐组的 |
[05:11] | Almeida over at CTU. Tell him that I made it. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 告诉他我活下来了 |
[05:15] | He needs to get a hold of my daughter, tell her that I’m still alive. | 他得去联系我女儿 告诉她我还活着 |
[05:18] | Radio transmissions are a no-go, | 无线通讯无法连通 |
[05:20] | and cell sites are down for miles. | 几英里外才有发射站 |
[05:22] | you’ll have to wait till we get there. | 你得等我们到那里才能联系 |
[05:25] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:30] | Would everyone gather around, please? | 请大家过来一下好吗 |
[05:33] | This will just take a minute. | 就耽误分钟 |
[05:36] | George Mason asked me in advance | 乔治·梅森之前请我 |
[05:39] | to thank you all for your dedication. | 为你们大家的付出道谢 |
[05:41] | Thanks to his sacrifice and your hard work, | 多亏他的牺牲和你们的辛勤工作 |
[05:45] | millions of lives were saved. | 数以百万的人得救了 |
[05:47] | And that’s a result that we can be proud of. | 我们应该为此骄傲 |
[05:49] | Now to say that this has been a long day would be a major understatement, | 说今天很漫长就太轻描淡写了 |
[05:53] | And I know you’re all tired, but this isn’t over yet. | 我知道你们都很累 但这一切还没结束 |
[05:57] | We still got a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多任务要做 |
[05:59] | Now the Cyprus recording is our primary focus. | 塞浦路斯录音是我们的主要任务 |
[06:02] | And that’s critical to any military | 它对于华盛顿采取 |
[06:04] | response that Washington’s considering. | 何种军事应对策略至关重要 |
[06:07] | So let’s get back at it, huh? | 回去接着干吧 |
[06:13] | Mr. Almeida? | 阿尔梅达先生 |
[06:17] | I’m supposed to update my office right now. | 我现在本应向我的部门做汇报 |
[06:20] | But I’ve got nothing to report except that | 但除了我自抵达后 |
[06:21] | I’ve been excluded from this investigation since I arrived. | 就被排除在这次调查之外没什么可报告的 |
[06:26] | Look, I’ll tell you what I can when I can. | 能告诉你时我会告诉你的 |
[06:30] | My country permitted your operatives to raid Ali’s apartment | 我的国家允许你们的特工搜查阿里的公寓 |
[06:33] | under the condition that I would be involved in this investigation. | 交换条件是我得参与这次调查行动 |
[06:37] | I understand your frustration, Mr. Auda. | 我理解你的愤怒 奥达先生 |
[06:40] | You can call your office and tell them anything you like. | 你想怎么回复你的部门都可以 |
[06:43] | But we’ve got work to do here. | 但我们在这里还有工作要做 |
[06:44] | And you’re simply not authorised to be part of it. | 而你并没有被授权参与 |
[06:54] | – He doesn’t look too happy. – Yeah. Are the audio guys ready? | -他看起来不太开心 -音频组准备好了吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. They’re waiting for you. Where’s Michelle? | 对 他们在等你 米歇尔在哪里 |
[07:00] | – Interrogating Ali. – Why? | -审讯阿里 -为什么 |
[07:02] | To see if he can shed any light on the recording. | 看看他能不能给录音提供线索 |
[07:04] | Look we’re gonna have to start this meeting without her. | 我们得在她不出席的情况下开个会 |
[07:05] | The president’s waiting for confirmation | 总统在等待 |
[07:07] | on the recording’s authenticity. | 对录音真伪的确认结果 |
[07:09] | You take care of it? | 你来处理 |
[07:10] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -行 -谢谢 |
[07:32] | This tape was recovered from the hard drive in your apartment. | 这录音是在你公寓的一块硬盘上找到的 |
[07:35] | It’s a record of a meeting you had | 这是一份记录了你在四月五日 |
[07:37] | with these three men on April 5th in Cyprus. | 于塞浦路斯同三个人的会议的录音 |
[07:42] | They’re all high-ranking officials from | 他们是三个来自不同阿拉伯国家的 |
[07:44] | three Arab countries, one of them your own. | 高级政府官员 其中一个是你的国家 |
[07:48] | The tape proves you conspired with these men | 录音表明你同这些人密谋 |
[07:50] | to detonate a nuclear bomb on US soil. | 在美国境内引爆一颗核弹 |
[07:57] | Were there others present who didn’t speak? | 在场还有其他没有发言的人吗 |
[08:05] | Whatever you don’t tell me | 你不告诉我 |
[08:06] | You’ll tell the interrogators in Guantanamo, | 也会告诉关塔那摩的审讯官的 |
[08:08] | under much less comfortable circumstances. | 那时可就不舒服多了 |
[08:11] | So I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[08:13] | Tell me what you want me to say, and I’ll say it. | 告诉我你想让我说什么 我会说的 |
[08:18] | I want the truth. | 我要听真相 |
[08:20] | What does the truth matter when you have this… recording? | 你们手里有这份录音 真相还有用吗 |
[08:25] | Explain what that means. | 什么意思 |
[08:27] | Means I never spoke to any of these men. | 我从没和这些人说过话 |
[08:33] | Denying that the meeting took place? | 你是否认这次会议的存在吗 |
[08:36] | There was never a meeting. I was not even in Cyprus in April. | 根本没开过会 我四月都不在塞浦路斯 |
[08:42] | – Where were you? – Berlin. | -你在哪里 -柏林 |
[08:52] | They’ll find out the truth in Guantanamo. | 关塔那摩的人会挖出实话的 |
[08:55] | Why would I lie about this, | 我为什么要在这件事上跟你撒谎 |
[08:57] | when I told you the truth about the bomb? | 却告诉你炸弹的实情呢 |
[09:03] | To protect your country. | 为了保护你的国家 |
[09:10] | The bomb was a “Second Wave” operation only. | 炸弹只是一起”第二波”的行动 |
[09:16] | I have never met those men. | 我从未见过这些人 |
[09:28] | Agent Gibson, I take it your team has finished | 吉布森特工 我猜你的小组 |
[09:30] | the analysis of the Cyprus recording? | 分析完塞浦路斯录音了吗 |
[09:32] | – Yes, sir. – Could you walk us through it, please? | -是的长官 -你能简单跟我们说一下吗 |
[09:37] | We began by obtaining voice samples for | 我们从提取阿里和录音中的 |
[09:38] | Syed Ali and the three government officials on the recording. | 那三个政府官员的声音样本开始 |
[09:42] | We deconstructed sound waves and isolated unique qualities. | 我们分解声波然后找出独特属性 |
[09:45] | that vocally equivalent finger point | 它们的作用就相当于声音上的指纹 |
[09:47] | Our study indicates the voices on the Cyprus audio | 我们的调查显示塞浦路斯录音中的声音 |
[09:50] | are in fact those of Syed Ali | 的确属于赛伊德·阿里 |
[09:52] | and the three government ministers in question. | 和那三位政府官员 |
[09:55] | Now this recording could have been created by | 录音可能是用其它谈话碎片 |
[09:57] | putting pieces of conversations together right? | 拼凑起来的吗 |
[10:00] | Yes, but reconstruction always leaves artifacts, | 是的 但重组总有缺陷 |
[10:03] | Mismatched acoustical signatures or altered cadences. | 声纹不吻合或者音调变化 |
[10:07] | We found no such artifacts. | 我们没发现此类缺陷 |
[10:09] | Is there any chance that this recording could have | 这录音有可能是用 |
[10:11] | been doctored in a way we couldn’t detect? | 我们无法探明的手段炮制出来的吗 |
[10:13] | Of course anything’s theoretically possible. | 当然理论上一切皆有可能 |
[10:16] | But I can say with absolute certainty | 但我敢确凿无疑地说 |
[10:18] | That the finest experts, using the very best equipment available, | 最出色的专家用现有最好的设备 |
[10:21] | cannot find any evidence that this recording | 也只能证明这份录音 |
[10:23] | is anything but a genuine and accurate record | 绝对是真实 准确的 |
[10:26] | of an actual conversation. | 对话记录 |
[10:28] | A conversation in which these four men sat in the same room | 这场对话是这四个人坐在一个房间里 |
[10:31] | and conspired to detonate a nuclear bomb on us soil? | 密谋要在我们的领土上引爆一枚核弹吗 |
[10:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:45] | I just finished talking with Ali. | 我刚和阿里聊完 |
[10:47] | He claims that he’s never even spoken | 他说他从未和录音中的任何一人 |
[10:49] | to any of the men in the recording. | 说过话 |
[10:51] | He says it’s a complete fabrication, | 他说这完全是捏造的 |
[10:54] | and that he was in berlin on April 5th, not cyprus. | 他4月5日在柏林 不在塞浦路斯 |
[11:06] | He could be telling the truth. | 他说的可能是真话 |
[11:08] | He still thinks we killed one of his sons. | 他还觉得是我们杀了他的一个儿子 |
[11:11] | He’s trying to save the rest of his family by denying | 他试图通过否认他的国家策划了核弹事件 |
[11:12] | that his country’s behind the nuke. | 来挽救他剩下的家人 |
[11:15] | I agree he has a clear motive to lie, but if there’s | 我同意他有明确的动机撒谎 但是 |
[11:17] | any possibility that he’s telling the truth, | 如果他说的是实话 |
[11:19] | – I think we need to investigate. – But he’s not. | -我认为我们需要调查 -但是他没说实话 |
[11:23] | – I mean, it’s obvious. – it’s not obvious to me. | -很明显啊 -我看来不是 |
[11:26] | In the context between the physical evidence | 权衡物理证据和 |
[11:28] | and the word of an attempted mass murderer? | 谋杀未遂的凶手的一面之词之间 |
[11:30] | It’s clear which wins. | 很明显哪个更可信 |
[11:31] | – Carrie. – and, no offense, Michelle, | -凯莉 -无意冒犯 米歇尔 |
[11:34] | But your experience as an interrogator is limited. | 毕竟你审讯的经验有限 |
[11:37] | – OK, that’s enough. – I sat three feet away from the man, | -好了 别争了 -我坐在他面前一米 |
[11:39] | and I believe he is a broken man without | 我相信他是一个伤痕累累 |
[11:42] | the strength or resolve to lie. | 无心也无力去撒谎的人 |
[11:45] | All right. Look, I’m gonna tell the president what Ali said | 好 我给总统报告吉布森特工的发现时 |
[11:49] | when I call him to pass on agent Gibson’s findings. | 会一并告诉他阿里的说辞 |
[11:52] | Now, if we don’t have anything else here, | 如果现在没别的事 |
[11:53] | I think we’re finished, right? Thank you. | 我们就先到这吧 谢谢各位 |
[12:12] | CTU managed to detonate the bomb within | 反恐组成功在坐标附近几米处 |
[12:13] | a few metres of the coordinates. | 引爆了炸弹 |
[12:16] | I’m going over the field report now. | 我要看一遍现场报告 |
[12:19] | I’m not seeing any casualty estimates. | 没看到任何伤亡估计 |
[12:21] | We expect zero direct casualties, or close to it. | 我们预计没有直接伤亡 或者近乎没有 |
[12:33] | I want to give Jack Bauer’s daughter my personal condolences. | 我要亲自打给杰克·鲍尔的女儿以示哀悼 |
[12:37] | You won’t have to, sir. | 您不需要这么做 总统 |
[12:39] | Bauer wasn’t on the plane at the time the bomb was detonated. | 炸弹引爆时鲍尔不在那架飞机上 |
[12:44] | Do we know how this happened? | 我们了解详细情况吗 |
[12:45] | Finally another man ended up piloting the plane. | 最后是另一个人驾驶了那架飞机 |
[12:48] | We’re still getting the details. | 我们还在了解细节 |
[12:53] | Sir? We just got word from CTU. | 总统 我们刚才接到了反恐组的消息 |
[12:57] | They finished their analysis of the cyprus audio. | 他们完成了对塞浦路斯音频的分析 |
[13:00] | It’s real. And we have proof that Syed Ali, | 音频是真的 我们有证据表明 |
[13:04] | the man behind the bomb, | 暗中策划炸弹事件的赛伊德·阿里 |
[13:05] | was given direct support from Ministers of the three different countries. | 得到了三个不同国家总理的直接支持 |
[13:09] | Here’s the transcript of their analysis… | 这是他们分析的文字记录 |
[13:12] | Including margins of error. | 误差也有记录 |
[13:15] | Do we have any reason to doubt the veracity of this recording? | 我们是否有理由怀疑这段录音的真实性 |
[13:18] | Ali is denying it, but I suppose that’s to be expected. | 阿里否认了 但我想这是意料中的 |
[13:28] | Are the joint chiefs ready? | 参谋长联席会议准备好了吗 |
[13:29] | General Bowden has them on standby. | 鲍登将军让他们随时待命 |
[13:39] | Given the evidence, we don’t have the option of not responding. | 有了证据 我们就不能选择不回应 |
[13:45] | I don’t see any way around this. Do you? | 我看没有其他办法了 你呢 |
[13:55] | I want to issue a statement that there was a nuclear weapon, | 我想发表一份声明说发现了核武器 |
[13:59] | But there were no casualties. | 但没有人员伤亡 |
[14:01] | I will alert the networks, sir. | 我去告知网络媒体 总统 |
[14:04] | And contact the Hill. | 联系国会山 |
[14:07] | Let them know I’ll be calling for | 让他们知道我会下令 |
[14:08] | an emergency session of Congress. | 召开国会紧急会议 |
[14:13] | During which, I’ll be asking them | 会上我将要求他们 |
[14:14] | for a formal declaration of war. | 正式宣战 |
[14:41] | Chappelle wants to see your report before you send it to the Pentagon. | 查普尔要在你把报告发给五角大楼前看一下 |
[14:44] | I’m ordering more data points. I need another 15 minutes. | 正在取更多数据点 还要十五分钟 |
[14:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | – You all right? – Yeah, just a little tired, like everyone else. | -你还好吧 -就是有点累 和大家一样 |
[14:57] | No, I mean, about before. | 不 我是说之前 |
[15:00] | – I know it got tense between you and Carrie. – I can handle Carrie. | -我知道你和凯莉的关系紧张 -我们没事 |
[15:03] | The truth is you don’t have the training | 实际上你没有接受过训练 |
[15:05] | or the experience to read a guy like Ali. | 也没有相关经验去识破阿里这样的人 |
[15:07] | That’s my fault, I shouldn’t have put you in that position. | 是我的失误 不该让你去审讯他 |
[15:09] | Doesn’t mean we should press him harder. | 并不意味着我们应该向他施压 |
[15:11] | They will take care of tha in Guantanamo. | 他们会在关塔那摩监狱解决这个问题的 |
[15:13] | Maybe too late. | 可能就晚了 |
[15:13] | We’re sending him now. I’m heading over right now to | 我们现在就送他去 我立刻前往 |
[15:15] | make sure the hand-off goes as planned. | 以确保传送按计划进行 |
[15:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:24] | General Bowden, my understanding is | 鲍登将军 我的理解是 |
[15:26] | it’ll take between eight and ten weeks | 召集预备役部队并重新部署部队 |
[15:29] | to call up reserve troops and redeploy forces | 以展开全面地面攻击 |
[15:32] | for a full-scale ground assault in the region. | 需要八到十周时间 |
[15:34] | Yes, sir. We have the resources in place to | 是的 总统 我们有足够的资源 |
[15:37] | initiate a rolling start immediately. | 立即实现颠覆式启动 |
[15:39] | Rolling start? | 颠覆式启动 |
[15:40] | Surgical strikes against early-warning radar | 针对预警雷达和防空设施 |
[15:43] | and anti-aircraft installations, | 采取精确打击 |
[15:45] | followed immediately by procedure bombing of targets | 紧接着轰炸目标 |
[15:47] | that will severely degrade their military | 这将严重削弱他们的军事力量 |
[15:50] | and telecommunications capabilities. | 和通信功能 |
[15:52] | Can these first strikes be underway by the time | 第一击能在我发表全国讲话时 |
[15:54] | I address the nation this morning? | 开始吗 |
[16:00] | When are you scheduled to go on the air, sir? | 您计划什么时候讲话 先生 |
[16:02] | Six hours from now. | 六小时后 |
[16:04] | We’ll be ready, sir. | 我们会准备好的 总统 |
[16:08] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:11] | Gentlemen, ladies, would you hold, please? | 各位 请稍等一下 |
[16:15] | Deputy Prime Minister Barghouti is calling. | 副总理巴尔古提打电话了 |
[16:18] | It’s his second call since the bomb was detonated. | 这是他从炸弹被引爆后第二次打来了 |
[16:21] | We’re well past the point of words. | 我们早就没有交涉的余地了 |
[16:24] | We’re about to invade his country. | 我们要入侵他的国家 |
[16:25] | But he doesn’t know that yet. | 但是他还不知道 |
[16:27] | If you don’t take his phone call, he may read between the lines. | 如果您不接他的电话 他可能就意会了 |
[16:47] | – Mr. Deputy Prime Minister. – Thank you for taking my call, Mr. President | -副总理 -多谢您接电话 总统先生 |
[16:51] | The Prime Minister wanted me to express | 总理想让我转达 |
[16:53] | his outrage for what has occurred. | 他对所发生事情的愤怒之情 |
[16:55] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[16:57] | That you found the bomb in time is truly a miracle. | 你们能及时发现炸弹真是个奇迹 |
[17:00] | I’m not sure I believe in miracles, sir. | 我想我不相信奇迹 先生 |
[17:02] | – My people are very good at what they do. – Yeah, indeed they are. | -我的人很擅长做他们的工作 -当然 |
[17:06] | I’m sure you’re aware that we’ve arrested | 我想你知道我们已经逮捕了 |
[17:07] | one of your citizens in connection to bomb. | 一名与炸弹有关的你国公民 |
[17:10] | Syed Ali. | 赛伊德·阿里 |
[17:13] | An outlaw. He has eluded us for years. | 一个亡命之徒 多年来他一直躲避我们 |
[17:16] | Expect our full cooperation with his prosecution and punishment. | 希望我们能够通力合作完成对他的起诉和处罚 |
[17:19] | I would expect nothing less. | 希望如此 |
[17:22] | I realise we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们之间有分歧 |
[17:25] | and today has been an especially trying day, | 今天是个格外难熬的日子 |
[17:28] | But we are both fighting the same battle. | 但是我们身处同一场战争中 |
[17:30] | My government remains dedicated to | 我国政府仍然致力于 |
[17:32] | the destruction of Second Wave, | 摧毁”第二波” |
[17:35] | As well as any other terrorist organisation | 对其他任何可能对此次暴行 |
[17:37] | that may have been responsible for this atrocity. | 负有责任的恐怖组织也持相同态度 |
[17:41] | That’s good to know. | 太好了 |
[17:44] | Mr. President, I understand you will be | 总统先生 我明白您 |
[17:46] | under a great deal of political pressure | 处于巨大的政治压力之下 |
[17:47] | to respond to what has happened. | 要对此事做出回应 |
[17:50] | I’m confident that you have the strength to resist the pressure. | 我相信您有能力对抗压力 |
[17:53] | If you are concerned about a rush to judgment, you needn’t be. | 如果您担心我们会急于作出判断 不用担心 |
[17:55] | We’re merely gathering evidence. | 我们只是在收集证据 |
[17:59] | I appreciate your candour, Mr. President. | 我欣赏您的坦率 总统先生 |
[18:01] | And I appreciate your solidarity, Deputy Prime Minister. | 我欣赏我们两国同心 副总理 |
[18:04] | – Of course. – You’ll hear from me soon. | -当然 -很快就会有消息的 |
[18:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[18:41] | – Hey, Jack. I’m glad you’re ok. – Thanks. | -嘿 杰克 很高兴你没事 -谢谢 |
[18:44] | Look, I’m gonna get out of your way. | 我不会妨碍你的 |
[18:46] | How can I get ahold of Kim? | 但我要怎么才能联系到金 |
[18:48] | Ok, I spoke to a Sergeant Griggs of | 我联系了圣何塞警局 |
[18:50] | the San Jose sheriffs department. | 一个叫Griggs的警官 |
[18:52] | We sent a man over to your sister-in-law’s to meet Kim. | 我们派了一个人去见金 |
[18:55] | He’s gonna call what what he’s got but that’s his number, | 他会尽力联系到金 这是他的号码 |
[18:56] | in case you want to follow up. | 如果你想跟进的话 |
[18:58] | Ok, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:00] | George told me he put you in charge. | 乔治告诉我他让你负责这件事 |
[19:03] | Yeah. How about that, huh? | 是啊 那句话怎么说来着 |
[19:06] | Trial by fire, right? | 让火来审判 对吗 |
[19:09] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做好的 |
[19:11] | Look, we’ll catch up later, all right? | 我们待会再说 好吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:36] | – Sheriff’s Department. – Hi, is Sergent Griggs there please? | -警长办公室 -请问格里格斯警长在吗 |
[19:38] | – I can help you. – No, I need to speak with him. | -我可以帮你 -不 我得和他通话 |
[19:40] | – He’s not here, sir. – Is this not his personal line? | -他不在 先生 -这不是他的专线吗 |
[19:43] | – What is this regarding please? – My name is Jack Bauer. | -请问是什么事 -我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[19:45] | I’m over CTU and it’s regarding my daughter. | 我是反恐局的 这事关我的女儿 |
[19:47] | Sir, Sergeant Griggs isn’t available. | 先生 格里戈斯警长现在不在 |
[19:49] | If your daughter is in immediate danger, let me assist you. | 如果你女儿有危险 我可以帮助你 |
[19:52] | No, she’s not in any immediate danger. | 不 她现在没有危险 |
[19:54] | Listen, ma’am… | 听我说 女士 |
[19:57] | Fine, just give me the number. | 好吧 直接把号码给我吧 |
[19:59] | – Same area code, 555-9464. – Ok. | -区号相同 555-9464 -好的 |
[20:04] | – I’m glad you’re ok, Jack. – Thanks. | -很高兴你没事 杰克 -谢谢 |
[20:07] | Look, I know Tony’s running things, | 听我说 我知道托尼在主管 |
[20:09] | and I don’t want to speak out of turn, but… | 我也不想多嘴 但是 |
[20:11] | – I don’t know who else to talk to. – About what? | -我不知道还能跟谁讲了 -关于什么 |
[20:14] | I think the President’s planning a major military action | 我认为总统正在谋划一场军事行动 |
[20:16] | based on a recording that was found at Ali’s apartment. | 缘由是他们在阿里家里发现的一段录音 |
[20:19] | It links high ranking | 它把三个政府的高级别官员 |
[20:21] | officials from three governments to the nuke. | 与核武器联系到一起了 |
[20:23] | The problem is… Ali claims it was a fake. | 但问题是 阿里说这是假的 |
[20:27] | – And you believe him. – I don’t know what to believe. | -而你相信他 -我不知道相信谁 |
[20:29] | I just think we ought to be sure | 我只是认为在我们回击他们之前 |
[20:30] | before we retaliate against these countries. | 得先有足够的证据 |
[20:32] | That’s Tony’s call. I’m sorry, I’m trying to get ahold of my daughter. | 决定权在托尼 抱歉 我现在急着找女儿 |
[20:36] | I understand that, but you’re the one who broke Ali. | 我明白 但是让阿里开口的那个人是你 |
[20:38] | You can read him better than anyone here or guantanamo. | 这里或关塔那摩没有任何人比你更能解读他了 |
[20:41] | Please, Jack, before Ali is gone. | 拜托 杰克 趁阿里还没走 |
[20:44] | He’s the only one that can prove whether or not this recording is real. | 他是唯一一个能证明这份录音是真是假的人 |
[20:47] | Fine, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去找他 |
[20:48] | Do me a favor, see if you can get ahold of this Sergeant Griggs. | 帮个忙 看能否联系到这个格里格斯警长 |
[20:51] | Tell him it’s regarding my daughter. | 告诉他事关我女儿 |
[21:06] | Sheriff’s department. | 警长办公室 |
[21:07] | Yes, this is Michelle Dessler over at CTU. | 我是国家反恐局的米歇尔·德斯勒 |
[21:11] | – I’m looking for Sergeant Griggs. – Please hold. | -我找格里格斯警长 -请别挂 |
[21:20] | There you go. | 好了 |
[21:22] | Bring him out. | 把他带出来 |
[21:38] | I just wanna talk to him before they get him to Guantanamo. | 我只想在他们带他到关塔那摩之前问他点事情 |
[21:41] | Gentlemen… hold up. | 先生们 等等 |
[21:44] | Let me have a word with the prisoner. | 让我和囚犯说句话 |
[21:49] | I want you to know we didn’t kill your son. We staged it. | 我想要你知道我们没有杀你儿子 那是演的 |
[21:55] | When you get to Guantanamo, | 你到关塔那摩之后 |
[21:56] | they’ll let you speak with your family. | 他们会让你与家人通话的 |
[22:00] | I need to know something. | 我需要知道一件事 |
[22:01] | The Cyprus recording, is it fake? | 那份塞浦路斯的录音 是假的吗 |
[22:06] | What I told the woman was true. | 我对那个女人说的都是真的 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:17] | We got shots fired on the north roof! | 北边屋顶有人射击 |
[22:22] | Get back here. He’s dead. You got a radio on you? | 回到这里来 他死了 你身上有对讲机吗 |
[22:26] | Tell them inside, Syed Ali has just been shot. | 告诉里面的人 赛伊德·阿里被枪袭了 |
[22:29] | We’ve got a shooter on one of the southwest roofs. Tell ’em now! | 在西南方向的屋顶上有射手 赶紧告诉他们 |
[22:34] | This is primary escort. We have a situation. | 这里是一线护送队 我们遇到突发情况了 |
[22:36] | We have a prisoner down and a sniper on the roof. | 犯人遭到枪袭 射手在屋顶上 |
[22:53] | Would you take care of that for me? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[22:56] | I just cut up the line with LAPD, the perimeter’s set up. | 我刚刚联系了洛杉矶警局 周围已经戒严 |
[22:59] | How the hell does anybody know we were moving him? | 到底怎么会有人知道我们要转移他 |
[23:00] | Half of the intelligence community knew we had him in custody. | 有一半的情报机构都知道我们关押了他 |
[23:03] | The leak could have come from anywhere. | 是谁泄露的都有可能 |
[23:04] | I figured the shooter’s gotta be connected to one of the countries | 我想凶手一定与录音所涉及到的国家之一 |
[23:06] | implicated on the recording, right? | 之间有关联 是吗 |
[23:08] | – Maybe. – They had the most to lose by Ali talking. | -也许吧 -他们是最不愿意阿里开口的人 |
[23:12] | Who else would it have been? | 还会是谁呢 |
[23:13] | I don’t know but after this | 我不知道 但这件事之后 |
[23:14] | I just think Ali might have been telling the truth. | 我更相信阿里说的可能是实话了 |
[23:17] | You talked to Michelle. | 你跟米歇尔聊过了 |
[23:19] | No, I talked to Ali. | 不 我跟阿里聊过了 |
[23:20] | I’ve got captain Raskin asking from LAPD for you. | 洛杉矶警局有个拉斯金队长找您 |
[23:22] | Yeah, one minute, please. | 好的 等我一分钟 谢谢 |
[23:24] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一下 |
[23:26] | You’re taking Syed Ali’s word over every expert we have? | 我们有这么多专家 而你相信赛伊德·阿里 |
[23:28] | Tony, Ali was killed for a reason. | 托尼 阿里被杀是有原因的 |
[23:31] | You got to find out whether or not it was because | 你得查明是不是因为 |
[23:32] | he could prove that the recording was fabricated. | 他能够证明这份录音是伪造的 |
[23:34] | Our best people have already verified the recording. | 我们的专家已经证实过录音的真实性了 |
[23:37] | Fine. Keep the door open, assign a few men to it. | 行吧 别完全说死 派几个人去侦察一下 |
[23:40] | I don’t have any men to spare, Jack. | 我没有更多的人手了 杰克 |
[23:41] | Pentagon’s got us processing intel from nine different countries, | 五角大楼要我们处理来自九个不同国家的情报 |
[23:44] | and frankly I think this is a dead end. | 老实说 我觉得这就是个死胡同 |
[23:46] | Sir, captain Raskin wants to know… | 拉斯金队长想知道 |
[23:47] | One minute, sorry, could you just give me a minute? | 等一下 抱歉 你能等我一分钟吗 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[23:51] | Tony, the president is gonna make some very, very serious decisions | 托尼 根据那份录音里的信息 |
[23:56] | based on the information that he got from that recording. | 总统会作出一些后果非常严重的决定 |
[23:59] | If there is the slightest chance that it’s not genuine, | 哪怕是有极其小的几率证明那个信息不是真的 |
[24:01] | you have a responsibility… | 你就要负责任 |
[24:03] | God, you’re gonna lecture me on responsibility, Jack? | 天啊 你现在要教我负责了吗 杰克 |
[24:05] | I mean, come on. We both know how you work. | 拜托 我们都知道你是如何工作的 |
[24:07] | You consider going against the grain some kind of a virtue. | 你仿佛觉得与人作对是一种美德 |
[24:11] | Why are you talking to me like this? | 为什么你要这么说 |
[24:12] | Cause I got a job to do, | 因为我有我的工作 |
[24:13] | I don’t wanna appreciate being told how to do it. | 我不希望别人告诉我怎么做 |
[24:16] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:19] | I don’t need your help, Jack. | 我不需要你的帮助 杰克 |
[24:22] | Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate | 别误会 我感谢 |
[24:23] | everything you’ve done for us today, really, I do. | 你今天为我们做的一切 真的 |
[24:26] | But I think it’s time you go get your daughter. | 但我觉得是时候去找你的女儿了 |
[24:28] | Let us handle the rest of this, all right? | 剩下的交给我们 好吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah, fine. | 行吧 |
[24:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | – Yeah. – Mr. Almeida… | -你好 -阿尔梅达先生 |
[25:14] | All circuits are busy. Please try your call again. | 线路繁忙 请稍后再拨 |
[25:18] | Some kind of problem? | 遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[25:22] | Can I just use the bathroom? | 我可以用一下洗手间吗 |
[25:26] | – Please, I’ll be quick. – All right, come on. | -拜托 我很快的 -行 这边走 |
[25:36] | In the back, on your left. Watch your step. | 在后面 左手边 小心 |
[25:52] | Casualty estimates for the initial air campaign are minimal. | 开始的空战预计死亡人数很少 |
[25:55] | A dozen at most. | 最多十几人 |
[25:56] | – What about the ground campaign? – There are numerous scenarios, | -那陆战呢 -那就有有无数种可能 |
[25:59] | depending on obviously how long the campaign lasts, | 取决于战争持续时间 |
[26:02] | if chemical or biological weapons | 如果对方对我们的军队 |
[26:04] | are deployed against our troops. | 使用生化武器 |
[26:06] | Which, frankly, I think they will be. | 老实说 我觉得会 |
[26:09] | Ok, take that all into account, | 好吧 把所有因素都考虑进去 |
[26:12] | then give me a number, General. | 给我一个数字 将军 |
[26:15] | A simultaneous ground assault against the three countries, | 同时对三个国家的陆地作战 |
[26:19] | which lasts five weeks, | 持续五周的话 |
[26:20] | will result in ten to thirty thousand American casualties. | 会导致一到三万美军死亡 |
[26:32] | And if China and Russia enter the conflict against us? | 如果中国和俄罗斯也加入敌对我们的阵营呢 |
[26:37] | There’s no upper limit to that number, Mr. President. | 伤亡人数没有上限 总统先生 |
[26:40] | But it’s unlikely scenario. | 但这种情况不太可能发生 |
[26:43] | They’ll want to insinuate themselves | 他们会设法 |
[26:45] | into control of the oil fields. | 控制油田 |
[26:46] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[26:47] | My name is Jack Bauer asking for president. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 我要跟总统通电话 |
[26:49] | It’s an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[26:50] | One moment. Sir, it’s Jack Bauer for you. | 稍等 总统先生 杰克·鲍尔找您 |
[26:57] | Excuse me again. | 不好意思 |
[27:01] | Jack, It’s good to hear your voice, | 杰克 能听到你的声音真好 |
[27:03] | but I’m in a meeting with the joint chiefs right now. | 但我正在和参谋长们开会 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 总统先生 |
[27:06] | But I felt this was important enough to interrupt you. | 但我觉得这事很重要 需要打断您 |
[27:08] | Syed Ali has just been assassinated. | 赛伊德·阿里刚刚被暗杀了 |
[27:11] | CTU was transferring him over to Guantanamo when it happened. | 洛杉矶反恐组当时正将他转送到关塔那摩 |
[27:14] | What are you talking about? By whom? | 你说什么 是谁干的 |
[27:16] | We don’t know yet, sir. | 我们还不知道 总统先生 |
[27:18] | But I think it has to do with | 但我认为这与 |
[27:19] | the conversation that was recorded in Cyprus. | 在塞浦路斯录下的对话有关 |
[27:21] | Mr. President, I don’t believe it’s genuine. | 总统先生 我认为那段录音不可信 |
[27:24] | That recording was authenticated. | 那段录音已被鉴定是真实的 |
[27:26] | Sir, authentication is never 100 percent. | 先生 鉴定并非百分之百正确 |
[27:30] | Do you have evidence to the contrary? | 你有证据证明它是伪造的吗 |
[27:31] | Syed Ali said he was in Berlin | 赛伊德·阿里说 |
[27:33] | when the alleged conversation took place. | 对话发生的时候他在柏林 |
[27:35] | he said the entire recording was fabricated. | 他说整段录音是伪造的 |
[27:39] | Ok, I’m aware of his denials. | 好 我知道他否认 |
[27:40] | Mr. President, I’m just worried that | 总统先生 我在担心 |
[27:43] | someone is trying to manipulate you | 有人会试图操纵您 |
[27:44] | into taking the kind of military action | 去采取一些我能设想到的 |
[27:46] | I assume you’re about to take. | 某些军事行动 |
[27:48] | Look, the fact that Syed Ali was killed | 赛伊德·阿里被杀的事实 |
[27:52] | does not prove that the recording was fabricated. | 不能证明录音是伪造的 |
[27:55] | No, sir. I know that. I know it doesn’t. | 对 先生 我明白 的确不能证明 |
[27:59] | But I feel a responsibility to tell you | 但我有责任告诉您 |
[28:01] | that I believe he was assassinated | 我相信他被暗杀 |
[28:03] | because he was in fact telling the truth. | 是因为他说的是实话 |
[28:07] | Do you have any hard evidence, Jack? | 你有什么真凭实据吗 杰克 |
[28:09] | Aside from Ali’s denials, no, sir. Nothing concrete. | 除了阿里的否认之外 没有其他确凿的证据 |
[28:13] | Listen to me. I don’t wanna initiate a military action | 听着 我不想发起 |
[28:16] | based on erroneous information. | 基于错误情报的军事行动 |
[28:19] | But I can’t stop it based on conjecture. | 但我不能凭推测来阻止它 |
[28:22] | I understand, sir, I do. | 我明白 先生 |
[28:24] | Mr. President, if I were to get you some proof, | 总统先生 要是我去给您找证据 |
[28:26] | how much time would I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[28:27] | Our military response is only hours away, Jack. | 几个小时后我们就要采取军事回应了 杰克 |
[28:31] | You better do it soon. | 你最好抓紧时间 |
[28:33] | Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr. President. | 好的 先生 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[28:50] | We don’t have any updates. | 我们没有任何进展 |
[28:53] | As soon as we do, we’ll patch them through to you right away. | 一旦有进展 我们马上传给你 |
[28:58] | – This is Dessler. – Michelle, it’s Jack. | -我是德斯勒 -米歇尔 我是杰克 |
[29:01] | Look, for the time being I want you to | 听着 我要你暂时 |
[29:02] | keep this information between us, ok? | 对这个信息保密 |
[29:04] | I just talked to the president. He will not halt | 我刚和总统谈过 他不会停止 |
[29:06] | any military action unless we can provide him with proof. | 任何军事行动 除非我们能给他提供证据 |
[29:09] | Ali was our only proof. | 阿里就是我们唯一的证据 |
[29:11] | There’s gotta be another way to | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[29:12] | establish Ali’s presence at that time. | 证明阿里当时是否在场 |
[29:16] | Other foreign agencies must have been tracking him as well. | 其他国家的反恐机构肯定也在追踪他 |
[29:18] | An inteligence official from one of the target countries is here. | 来自目标国家之一的一个情报官员在这里 |
[29:21] | What are you talking about? Here at CTU? Why? | 你说什么 在洛杉矶反恐组吗 为什么 |
[29:23] | We struck inteligence sharing an agreement earlier today. | 今天早些时候 我们达成了一项协议 |
[29:25] | Look, he’s the one who escorted | 是他从阿里的公寓 |
[29:27] | the evidence from Ali’s apartment. | 把证据护送过来的 |
[29:28] | – And you think he knows something? – He might. | -你觉得他知道内情吗 -也许吧 |
[29:31] | Tony doesn’t want him talking to anyone. | 托尼不想让他和任何人说话 |
[29:34] | Ok, fine, what’s his name? | 好 他叫什么名字 |
[29:36] | Yusuf Auda. A-u-d-a. | 优素福·奥达 A-u-d-a |
[29:39] | Ok, I’ll pull up his CV and see if I can run a background check. | 我调出他的简历 看看能否查出他的背景 |
[29:41] | I’ll get back to you. | 稍后回复你 |
[29:51] | – Jack? – Kate. | -杰克 -凯特 |
[29:55] | I didn’t think… I-I I thought you weren’t coming back. | 我以为…你没回来 |
[30:00] | I didn’t think I was either. | 我也没想到我能回来 |
[30:03] | – How? – It’s a long story. | -发生什么了 -说来话长 |
[30:08] | But everything’s ok, right? | 但一切还好吧 |
[30:10] | They said the bomb was detonated safely. | 他们说炸弹被安全引爆了 |
[30:13] | No. Everything’s fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 不 一切都很好 会没事的 |
[30:16] | How are you? Are you ok? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah. My dad’s still a little shaken up. | 嗯 我父亲还是有点震惊 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:25] | – Miss Warner. – I have to go. | -华纳小姐 -我要走了 |
[30:28] | She needs to be debriefed. | 她要去接受审问 |
[30:31] | We’ll see you in a little while. | 晚点见 |
[30:33] | – I’m really glad you’re ok. – Thanks. | -很高兴看到你没事 -谢谢 |
[30:48] | The joint chiefs are revising down | 参谋长们正在将他们的 |
[30:49] | their material estimate between 10 and 20 per cent. | 材料估算降至百分之十至二十之间 |
[30:55] | That’s good news, sir. | 这是好消息 先生 |
[30:56] | None of this is good news, Mike. | 这些都不是好消息 麦克 |
[31:00] | General Bowden is ready to | 鲍登将军已经准备好 |
[31:01] | walk you through the strategy statement. | 向您说明战略 |
[31:05] | – I need a few more minutes. – How long should I tell him? | -我还需要几分钟 -我该叫他等多久 |
[31:08] | When I’m ready, Mike. | 直到我准备好 麦克 |
[31:20] | What is it, Mr. President? | 怎么了 总统先生 |
[31:27] | The telephone conversation with Jack Bauer | 跟杰克·鲍尔的通话 |
[31:29] | keeps playing in my head. | 一直在我脑海里徘徊 |
[31:33] | I’m worried that we may be moving too fast. | 我在担心 我们可能行动太快了 |
[31:38] | Mr. President, your ability to analyse | 总统先生 您分析情况的能力 |
[31:42] | a situation is your strongest asset. | 是您最大的优点 |
[31:46] | But it’s also your greatest liability. | 但它也是您最大的弱点 |
[31:50] | I don’t wanna make a mistake… | 我不想犯下错误… |
[31:53] | that our children and their children will have to pay for. | 使我们的子孙后代承担后果 |
[31:57] | Sir, we have evidence that’s been confirmed | 先生 我们所有的证据已被 |
[32:00] | by every military and intelligence expert on the payroll. | 每一个雇用的军事和情报专家证实过了 |
[32:06] | Everyone except Jack Bauer. | 是除了杰克·鲍尔之外的所有人 |
[32:08] | It’s natural for you to be having doubts right now. | 您现在有所迟疑很正常 |
[32:11] | I’d be worried if you weren’t having doubts. | 您要是没有迟疑 我反倒会担心 |
[32:13] | But when the public learns what happened, | 但当公众知道事实后 |
[32:16] | they’ll want a decisive response. | 他们会想看到果断的回应 |
[32:20] | They’ll demand it. | 他们会要求果断的回应 |
[32:22] | We’re not responding to satisfy anyone’s bloodlust. | 我们不能满足任何人的嗜血欲望 |
[32:25] | No, sir, we’re not. | 不 先生 我们不会 |
[32:27] | We’re responding because three countries | 我们这样做是因为有三个国家 |
[32:29] | colluded with a terrorist group | 与恐怖组织勾结 |
[32:31] | to explode a nuclear bomb on our soil. | 要在我们的领土上引爆核弹 |
[32:34] | – And we have proof. – What if the proof is a lie? | -而且我们有证据 -如果证据是假的呢 |
[32:36] | – It isn’t. – Are you sure, Mike? | -那不是假的 -你确定吗 麦克 |
[32:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:51] | I’ll tell General Bowden you’ll call… when you’re ready. | 我会告诉鲍登将军 等您准备好就会通知 |
[33:19] | Mr. Auda, my name is Jack Bauer. | 奥达先生 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[33:21] | If you’re here to give me another excuse. Don’t waste your time. | 如果你是来找借口的 就别浪费口舌了 |
[33:24] | I’m not here to give you an excuse. I need to ask you | 我不是来找借口的 我是要问你 |
[33:25] | a few questions about the evidence | 关于从赛伊德·阿里的公寓 |
[33:27] | taken from Syed Ali’s apartment. | 搜出的证据 |
[33:28] | How would I know what was found? | 我怎么会知道有什么发现 |
[33:30] | You people refuse to include me | 你们的人不准我 |
[33:31] | into the discovery process. | 参与此事 |
[33:32] | Why not ask them? | 为什么不去问他们 |
[33:34] | My colleagues might not be interested | 我的同事感兴趣的问题也许 |
[33:35] | in the same questions that I am. | 和我的问题不一样 |
[33:38] | I’m trying to determine whether or not the evidence | 我在调查证据 |
[33:39] | could’ve been compromised before even got here. | 在被搜到之前是否被动过手脚 |
[33:44] | Before I tell you anything, tell me what you know. | 在我告诉你之前 把你知道的告诉我 |
[33:47] | Whatever evidence was found in Ali’s apartment, | 他们对我隐瞒了 |
[33:49] | they’re keeping it from me, | 在阿里公寓找到的所有证据 |
[33:50] | which suggests it incriminates my country. | 这说明此事牵连到我的国家 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. I’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 抱歉 我不能跟你讨论这个 |
[33:55] | You and I are not even supposed to be talking. | 我们甚至不能交谈 |
[33:57] | You’re asking me to help you without offering anything in return. | 你是在要求我协助 但不给任何回报 |
[34:00] | – I know I’m asking a lot. – Asking too much. | -我知道这要求很过分 -太过分了 |
[34:08] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[34:10] | – Hello, Jack. – Who is this? | -杰克 -你是谁 |
[34:13] | The only person who can prove Syed Ali was not | 只有我能证明赛伊德·阿里 |
[34:15] | in Cyprus in April, meeting with Arab leaders. | 四月份没有在塞浦路斯与阿拉伯首领们会面 |
[34:19] | The recording they found in Ali’s apartment, | 你可能还没搞清楚 |
[34:20] | in case you haven’t figured it out already, is bogus. | 他们在阿里公寓里找到的录音是伪造的 |
[34:23] | – How do you know that? – Because I’m the one who planted it. | -你怎么知道 -因为此事正是我捏造的 |
[34:26] | I was in Cyprus on April 5, | 我四月五号在塞浦路斯 |
[34:28] | I placed it in Ali’s apartment. | 把录音放在了阿里的公寓里 |
[34:31] | And I’m just supposed to believe you? | 我怎么相信你 |
[34:33] | You don’t have a choice. That’s why I killed Ali, | 你别无选择 因此我杀了阿里 |
[34:36] | so you’d have to deal with me. | 这样你就必须跟我打交道 |
[34:37] | How do I know you killed him? | 我怎么知道你杀了他 |
[34:39] | I almost had to take you out too, Jack. | 我差点也杀了你 杰克 |
[34:41] | But you moved the last second. | 但是你最后一刻移动了 |
[34:43] | I’m dying to know what you two were talking about. | 我很想知道你们俩当时在说什么 |
[34:45] | – What do you want? – Kate Warner. | -你想怎样 -凯特·华纳 |
[34:50] | Why? Why do you want her? | 为什么 为什么要她 |
[34:53] | Get her out of CTU. Bring her to the alley | 把她从反恐组带到莫利迪恩路 |
[34:55] | at the intersection of Meridian and Moorpark. | 和摩尔公园交界处的巷子里 |
[34:58] | There’s a small warehouse. Look for a door under a neon sign. | 那里有一个小仓库 霓虹灯招牌下有个门 |
[35:01] | My access at CTU is limited at best. | 我在反恐组的权限有限 |
[35:03] | You’re resourceful. You’ll find a way. | 你神通广大 会想到办法的 |
[35:06] | You didn’t answer my question. Why do you want her? | 你没回答我的问题 为什么要她 |
[35:08] | Don’t worry about that now, Jack. | 先别管这个问题 杰克 |
[35:09] | She hasn’t been released from CTU. She’s in debriefing. | 反恐组还没释放她 目前还在审问她 |
[35:12] | You got 30 minutes. Bring her to the warehouse. | 你有三十分钟的时间 带她去那间仓库 |
[35:14] | Just the two of you. | 就你们两个人 |
[35:15] | 30 minutes is not enough time. | 三十分钟不够 |
[35:48] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[35:49] | Ma’am, you’ll have a problem if you don’t get out here. | 女士 如果你不出来 你就有麻烦了 |
[35:51] | Back away from the widow now or I’ll call the cops. | 立刻离开窗边 不然我要报警了 |
[35:53] | No, man. It’s nothing like that! I just need a few things! | 不 不是这样的 我只是需要几样东西 |
[35:56] | Will you lighten up, ma? My wife’s pregnant. | 不要紧张 我妻子有身孕 |
[36:00] | I got money. Here’s some money, all right? | 我有钱 钱在这里 |
[36:03] | – I’ll be quick. – You’re gonna have to keep moving, buddy. | -我很快就走的 -你必须给我走 |
[36:05] | Come on, man. You have to help me, all right? | 拜托 帮帮我吧 |
[36:07] | – I’m sorry, I can’t do anything. – Look, I’ll… | -抱歉 我无能为力 -听我说 |
[36:08] | Man, I’ll pay you. | 我会付你钱的 |
[36:10] | – All right? How much? – I don’t… | -好吗 多少钱 -我不… |
[36:11] | – Don’t walk away! – Find another store. | -不要走 -去别的店吧 |
[36:12] | Just find another store. | 你去别的店吧 |
[36:13] | Look, how hard would it be to just open up for one minute?! | 开一会门有这么难吗 |
[36:16] | There’s another store that’s open, ten miles down the road, | 离这十几公里还有一家店开着 |
[36:19] | – west on Route 14. – No, that’s the wrong direction. | -就在14号公路西面 -那是反方向 |
[36:21] | We’re going to the mountains! | 我们要去山上 |
[36:22] | Look, I’m closed. I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我已经打烊了 我不会再说一遍 |
[36:25] | Don’t you know what’s going on?! | 难道你不知道出了什么事吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, I’m about to call the cops. | 我准备要报警 |
[36:28] | Look, I have cash. | 我有现金 |
[36:29] | – I’ll pay you double. – I already closed out the register. | -我付你双倍的钱 -我已经关了收银机 |
[36:32] | Please, tell him to let me in. | 请你叫他让我进去 |
[36:35] | My wife’s pregnant. She can’t be here. | 我妻子有身孕 她不能待在外面 |
[36:38] | – Look, open the damn door! – That’s it. | -把门打开 -我现在就报警 |
[36:41] | That is it. | 现在就报 |
[36:44] | Come on! | 开门啊 |
[36:45] | 911? What’s your emergency? | 这里是报警中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[36:47] | Yeah, some crazy guy’s trying to bust into my store. | 有个疯子想硬闯进我店里 |
[36:49] | – Is the store open? – No, I’m closed. | -店还开着吗 -打烊了 |
[36:51] | But he keeps threatening me. | 但是他一直在威胁我 |
[36:52] | What’s your location? | 地址是什么 |
[36:53] | Yeah, it’s King’s Liquor, | 国王贩酒店 |
[36:54] | Soledad Canyon Road right off Route 14. | 就十四号公路旁边的索莱达峡谷路上 |
[36:56] | Officers are on their way. | 警察马上赶过去 |
[37:01] | They always come out at night. All kinds of crazy people. | 各种各样的疯子总是在晚上出来晃悠 |
[37:06] | It’s starting. | 要开始了 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:13] | Don’t give me that. | 不要敷衍我 |
[37:14] | What? You said “It’s starting.” | 你说要开始了 |
[37:15] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[37:28] | No! Stop it! | 不 别打了 |
[37:31] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[37:38] | You should have let me in. I told you to let me in! | 你就该让我进来 我叫你让我进来 |
[37:44] | Let go of him and get up! | 放开他 站起来 |
[37:46] | I said, let go of him! | 我说了放开他 |
[37:48] | Now get out of here! | 立刻滚出去 |
[37:50] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意要这么做的 |
[37:51] | I’m just trying to get to the mountains. | 我只是想去山上 |
[37:54] | I said, go! | 我叫你走 |
[37:59] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[38:05] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone, I promise. | 我保证不会伤害任何人 |
[38:08] | Just go. | 快走 |
[38:12] | Go! | 走 |
[38:35] | – Michelle Dessler. – Hey, it’s me, Jack. | -我是米歇尔·德斯勒 -我是杰克 |
[38:38] | – Was Yusuf Auda helpful? – No, not yet. | -优素福·奥达有用吗 -暂时还没 |
[38:41] | He’s got some trust issues. | 他不相信人 |
[38:43] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[38:46] | I think there’s another way to prove | 我觉得有其他办法 |
[38:48] | that the Cyprus recording was faked. | 证明塞浦路斯的录音是伪造的 |
[38:50] | But I’m gonna need your help, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 但是我需要你帮忙 你必须要相信我 |
[38:55] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 尽管说吧 |
[38:58] | OK, I’ll get back to you in a minute. | 我过一会和你联系 |
[39:03] | You should have let me in when I asked you. | 我叫你让我进来的时候 你就该让我进来 |
[39:05] | My wife is seven months pregnant. | 我妻子已经有七个月的身孕 |
[39:07] | – I didn’t want to hurt anyone. – Just go. | -我不想伤害任何人 -快走吧 |
[39:12] | After I pay. | 我付了钱就会走 |
[39:14] | I told you I had money, I didn’t come here to steal. | 我和你说过我有钱 我不是来偷东西的 |
[39:17] | I said, I wanna pay! | 我说了我要付钱 |
[39:18] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好好好好 |
[39:20] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[39:25] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[39:28] | Speculation has continued to grow | 关于两架商用客机和一颗气象卫星 |
[39:30] | around the unidentified explosion | 发现的原因不名的爆炸 |
[39:32] | spotted by two commercial aircraft and a weather satellite. | 人们的推测越来越多 |
[39:35] | 即时新闻 原因不明的爆炸案 | |
[39:36] | While a statement from the president is forthcoming, | 尽管总统即将发表声明 |
[39:38] | one unconfirmed source suggested that the blast | 但一位未经证实的消息人士表示 |
[39:41] | could only have been caused by a nuclear explosion. | 此次爆炸可能只是由核爆炸造成的 |
[39:44] | – At this time… – It’s true. | -而目前… -是真的 |
[39:45] | My brother works at a USGS station in Palmdale. | 我哥哥在帕姆代尔的一所地质调查局上班 |
[39:48] | He overheard a scientist talking. | 他无意中听到一位科学家的话 |
[39:50] | You knew about this, didn’t you? | 你早就知道这件事是吗 |
[40:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:06] | Ma’am, keep your hands where I can see them | 女士 举起双手 |
[40:08] | – and step out of… – Hey, leave her alone! | -下车 -不要抓她 |
[40:13] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[40:15] | No. | 不 |
[40:17] | Stay where you are. | 不许动 |
[40:18] | Put the gun down and come out with your hands up. | 把枪放下 高举双手走出来 |
[40:22] | I said, put the gun down and come out with your hands up. | 我说把枪放下 高举双手走出来 |
[40:32] | How long did the two men talk? | 那两个人谈了多久 |
[40:35] | Just for a few minutes at a time. | 每次就几分钟 |
[40:37] | And it was mostly in Arabic, which I understand a little bit. | 说的几乎都是阿拉伯语 我能听懂一点 |
[40:41] | They didn’t seem… | 他们好像 |
[40:43] | too much in a hurry about anything. | 一点也不着急 |
[40:47] | So did you get the expression | 所以你觉得 |
[40:48] | that they knew each other really well? | 他们互相真的很熟吗 |
[40:49] | – Yeah, like they were partners. – Baker? | -没错 就像搭档一样 -贝克 |
[40:55] | – Yeah. – You did the Macauley interview last week, right? | -嗯 -上周你盘问了麦考利是吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[40:58] | A page is missing from the transcript. | 转录本上少了一页 |
[41:00] | Must be happend when it’s filed. | 肯定是归档的时候弄丢了 |
[41:01] | You have a copy of the original? | 你有原件的复印本吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, but I have another hour to here. | 有 但我这里还有一小时的简报要做 |
[41:04] | Can’t wait. Division wants it right now. | 等不了那么久 分局现在就要 |
[41:08] | – Just glad I double-checked before it got sent out. – Yeah. | -还好我在发出去之前反复检查了 -嗯 |
[41:12] | – Sorry, I’ll be right back. – OK. | -抱歉 我马上回来 -好 |
[41:25] | Kate, I need you to come with me now. | 凯特 我要你现在立刻跟我走 |
[41:27] | Well, I’m still have another hour to Agent Baker, | 我还要向贝克探员做一小时的简报 |
[41:29] | then I have to deal with my father. | 然后我得处理我父亲的事 |
[41:30] | This is urgent. | 这件事很紧急 |
[41:31] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[41:32] | You said everything was fine that this was over. | 你说一切没问题 都结束了 |
[41:34] | It’s not. I’ll explain in the car. | 不是 车上再给你解释 |
[41:50] | – Almeida. – Yeah, it’s Carrie. | -我是阿尔梅达 -我是凯莉 |
[41:52] | – What’s up? – Unless I’m misreading the situation, | -什么事 -假如我没误解目前的状况 |
[41:55] | Jack is trying to remove Kate Warner from CTU. | 杰克想把凯特·华纳从反恐组带走 |
[42:00] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下去 |
[42:00] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[42:06] | – Come on. – I didn’t mean to! He came at me! | -别死 -我不是故意的 是他冲过来的 |
[42:10] | Please don’t let him die! | 求你们别让他死 |
[42:12] | Look, I didn’t mean for this to happen! | 我不是故意把事情搞成这样的 |
[42:15] | – It was a mistake! – Come on, put your hands up. | -那是个误会 -举起双手 |
[42:17] | I was just trying to protect my wife. | 我只是想保护我妻子 |
[42:22] | Lower level, space eleven. | 下层十一区 |
[42:23] | Thanks, Brian. Come on, Kate. | 谢谢你 布莱恩 快走 凯特 |
[42:28] | Where the hell you think you going, Jack? | 你到底要去哪里 杰克 |
[42:30] | I don’t have time to explain. | 没时间解释 |
[42:31] | – Let’s find the time. – Oh my God. What are you doing? | -那就腾出时间 -天呐 你要干什么 |
[42:34] | Kate, you stay against the wall. | 凯特 靠在墙边 |
[42:37] | Tony, put down the gun. | 托尼 把枪放下 |
[42:38] | Not till you tell me what you’re doing, Jack. | 除非你告诉我你想干什么 杰克 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[42:47] | Who do you think you’re kidding? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[42:48] | Tony, you’re not gonna shoot me. | 托尼 你是不会开枪打我的 |
[42:50] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[42:53] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[42:57] | Kate, come on, we gotta go. | 凯特 来 我们赶快走 |
[42:59] | Now. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[43:03] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:05] | Jack! | 杰克 |