时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Look, I know Tony’s running things, | 听我说 我知道托尼在主管 |
[00:15] | and I don’t want to speak out of turn, but… | 我也不想多嘴 但是 |
[00:16] | I don’t know who else to talk to. | 我不知道还能跟谁讲了 |
[00:18] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[00:19] | I think the president’s planning a major military action | 我认为总统正在谋划一场军事行动 |
[00:21] | based on a recording that was found at Ali’s apartment. | 缘由是他们在阿里家里发现的一段录音 |
[00:24] | Ali claims it was a fake. | 阿里说这是假的 |
[00:25] | And you believe him. | 而你相信他 |
[00:27] | Sir, it’s Jack Bauer for you. | 总统先生 杰克·鲍尔找您 |
[00:29] | Mr. President, I regret to inform you, | 总统先生 我很遗憾地告知您 |
[00:31] | Syed Ali has just been assassinated. | 赛伊德·阿里刚刚被暗杀了 |
[00:33] | I think it has to do with | 我认为这与 |
[00:34] | the conversation that was recorded in Cyprus. | 在塞浦路斯录下的对话有关 |
[00:36] | I don’t believe it’s genuine. | 我认为那段录音不可信 |
[00:38] | OK, I’m aware of his denials. | 好 我知道他否认 |
[00:39] | Mr. President, I’m just worried that | 总统先生 我在担心 |
[00:41] | someone is trying to manipulate you | 有人会试图操纵您 |
[00:43] | into taking the kind of military action | 去采取一些我能设想到的 |
[00:44] | that I assume you’re about to take. | 某些军事行动 |
[00:47] | I told you I had money. I didn’t come here to steal. | 我和你说过我有钱 我不是来偷东西的 |
[00:50] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[00:55] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[00:57] | – No. – We’ve got the store surrounded. | -不 -你已经被我们包围了 |
[01:00] | – Oh, no. No. – Put the gun down and come out with your hands up. | -不 不 -放下枪 高举双手走出来 |
[01:05] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[01:06] | The recording they found in Ali’s apartment, | 你可能还没搞清楚 |
[01:08] | in case you haven’t figured it out already, is bogus. | 他们在阿里公寓里找到的录音是伪造的 |
[01:10] | – How do you know that? – Because I’m the one who planted it. | -你怎么知道 -因为此事正是我捏造的 |
[01:12] | – What do you want? – Kate Warner. | -你想怎样 -凯特·华纳 |
[01:16] | You got 30 minutes. | 你有三十分钟的时间 |
[01:17] | Bring her to the warehouse, just the two of you. | 带她去那间仓库 就你们两个人 |
[01:20] | Where the hell you think you’re going, Jack? | 你到底要去哪里 杰克 |
[01:22] | I don’t have time to explain. | 没时间解释 |
[01:24] | – Let’s find the time. – Put the gun down. | -那就腾出时间 -把枪放下 |
[01:29] | Kate, come on, we gotta go. Now. Let’s go. | 凯特 来 我们赶快走 快走 |
[01:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:48] | Come on. | 快走 |
[01:49] | Wait, Jack. Tell me what’s going on. | 等等 杰克 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[01:55] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[01:57] | – Kate, do you trust me? – Yes. | -凯特 你信任我吗 -信任 |
[02:02] | I will explain everything to you in the car, | 我到车里再跟你解释 |
[02:03] | but we’ve gotta go now. Come. | 但我们现在必须得走了 快来 |
[02:12] | – Carrie! – Tony! | -凯莉 -托尼 |
[02:15] | – What happened? – It was Jack. | -发生了什么 -是杰克 |
[02:17] | I tried to stop him from taking Kate Warner out of here. | 我想阻止他带着凯特·华纳离开 |
[02:21] | – What is it? – My ankle. | -怎么了 -我的脚踝 |
[02:23] | I’ll get the medic. | 我去叫医生 |
[02:25] | Call security first. Make sure they stop Jack. | 先通知警卫 让他们必须拦下杰克 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:46] | Security. | 警卫处 |
[02:50] | Hold on. He’s at the gate. | 等等 他就在门口 |
[02:52] | – Stop that vehicle! – Hey! Stop! | -拦住那辆车 -停车 |
[03:00] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:03] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you back there. | 抱歉 我刚刚不是有意要吓你的 |
[03:05] | Let me try and explain everything to you. | 我会试着跟你解释这一切 |
[03:08] | Right now the United States is preparing to retaliate | 此刻 美国正准备就今晚的事件 |
[03:10] | against the Middle East for what happened tonight. | 对中东国家进行回击 |
[03:12] | In the next few hours, we’re gonna be involved in a full-scale war | 几个小时之后 我们就会全面卷入战争 |
[03:14] | which’ll affect every country on this planet. | 这场战争将影响世界上所有国家 |
[03:17] | What does that have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[03:19] | Ten minutes ago a man called me. | 十分钟前有个人打电话给我 |
[03:21] | Told me he had proof that the evidence that | 告诉我他能证明 |
[03:23] | the president was using to base his decisions on was forged. | 总统做出决策所基于的证据是伪造的 |
[03:26] | He wouldn’t give me any other information | 他不愿再告诉我别的信息 |
[03:27] | unless I brought you to him. | 除非我带你去见他 |
[03:30] | – Who is this man? – I don’t know. | -这个人是谁 -我不知道 |
[03:32] | That’s the problem, Kate. I don’t know who he is. | 这就是问题所在 凯特 我不知道他是谁 |
[03:36] | – What would he want with me? – That’s what we’ve gotta find out. | -他要我干什么 -这就要靠我们去查了 |
[03:39] | If I can provide the president with concrete proof | 如果我能向总统提供确凿的证据证明 |
[03:42] | that the Cyprus recording was fake, we can stop a war. | 塞浦路斯录音是假的 就能阻止一场战争 |
[03:45] | I will do everything I can to protect you, | 我会竭尽全力保护你 |
[03:47] | but you have to make a decision now. | 但你必须现在就做出决定 |
[03:49] | You have to decide whether or not you want to accept the risk. | 你需要决定你愿不愿意冒这个险 |
[03:54] | Do you really think we can do this? | 你真的觉得我们能做到吗 |
[04:00] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[04:02] | This is very, very dangerous. | 这件事非常 非常危险 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to do. | 我很抱歉 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[04:09] | I’m running out of time. | 我快没时间了 |
[04:18] | – Did they stop him? – He drove right through the gate. | -拦住他了吗 -他直接开车冲出了大门 |
[04:21] | – What’s the problem? – My ankle. | -哪里伤了 -脚踝 |
[04:24] | Let’s take a look. | 我来看看 |
[04:26] | Did you call LAPD? | 你通知洛杉矶警方了吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. And the FBI. They’re all looking for him. | 通知了 还通知了联调局 他们都在找他 |
[04:30] | Could be a torn ligament, maybe a sprain. | 可能是韧带拉伤 也可能是扭伤了 |
[04:32] | I don’t think it’s broken. | 应该没有骨折 |
[04:34] | – We’ve gotta get you an X-ray. – Great. | -你得去拍个片子 -好 |
[04:36] | I’ll be right back with a first-aid kit. | 我去拿医疗箱 马上回来 |
[04:38] | – You said Jack took Kate Warner with him? – Yeah. | -你刚刚说杰克带走了凯特·华纳 -是的 |
[04:41] | – I don’t think he was working alone. – What do you mean? | -我觉得他不是单独行动 -什么意思 |
[04:45] | Baker was keeping an eye on Kate. | 原本是贝克看着凯特 |
[04:46] | Michelle distracted him just a few minutes before I found you. | 但就在我找到你前几分钟 米歇尔支开了他 |
[04:49] | – Distracted him how? – She called him away on some paperwork. | -怎么支开的 -她让他去弄什么文书 |
[04:52] | So Jack could just been using that as a window. | 那杰克可能刚好利用了这个空窗 |
[04:54] | Doesn’t mean they were working together. | 不意味着他们就是一伙的 |
[04:56] | I think it does. | 我觉得就是 |
[04:57] | Michelle was talking to Jack right before she went to Baker. | 米歇尔在去找贝克之前就在跟杰克谈话 |
[05:00] | He might have been setting her up. | 他可能是故意嫁祸给她 |
[05:02] | It didn’t appear that way. | 看起来不是这样 |
[05:07] | The vice president’s in Washington ready for your call, sir. | 副总统在华盛顿等待与您通话 总统先生 |
[05:10] | When’s his meeting with the British ambassador? | 他什么时候见英国大使 |
[05:12] | Right after he speaks with you. | 在跟您通完电话之后 |
[05:14] | Sir. | 总统先生 |
[05:24] | The vice president is going to want you to authorise him | 副总统肯定想让你授权他 |
[05:27] | to inform the ambassador of our deployment. | 将我们的部署告诉大使 |
[05:30] | – He told you that? – You have to know where Jim stands on this. | -他告诉你的吗 -你也知道他的立场 |
[05:34] | He’s gonna want to let everyone know we’re on a war footing. | 他巴不得让所有人都知道我们即将卷入战争 |
[05:36] | Especially the British. | 尤其是英国人 |
[05:39] | What’s your position, sir? | 您怎么想 先生 |
[05:42] | Once we bring our allies in on this, | 一旦我们告诉了盟友 |
[05:44] | it could make it much harder to recall those planes. | 要召回轰炸机就会困难许多 |
[05:48] | – Put him through. – The president is ready to speak with him now. | -接过来 -总统可以跟他通话了 |
[05:52] | – Right away. – Thank you. | -马上 -谢谢 |
[05:59] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[06:00] | What’s the British reaction to the California bombing? | 英国方面对加州的核弹爆炸是什么反应 |
[06:02] | Everyone over there is stunned. | 所有人都很震惊 |
[06:03] | They placed their military on high alert. | 他们已经命令军队进入高度警戒 |
[06:05] | – The British ambassador? – He’s waiting to hear from us. | -英国大使呢 -他在等我们的消息 |
[06:09] | I take it that after this conversation, | 就我的理解 我们谈完之后 |
[06:11] | I’m free to inform him about the stealth bombers? | 我就能告诉他隐身轰炸机的事情了 |
[06:14] | Not just yet, Jim. It’s still premature. | 先别急 吉姆 时机还未成熟 |
[06:17] | Mr. President, those planes are due to drop | 总统先生 那些战机 |
[06:18] | their payloads in a little over four hours. | 在四个多小时之后就要投下炸弹了 |
[06:21] | We’re holding off notifying our allies | 我们需要暂缓通知盟友 |
[06:23] | because there’s a possibility | 因为我们有可能 |
[06:25] | that we may not go through with the attack. | 不会执行这次袭击 |
[06:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:29] | I have reason to believe that the Cyprus audio that implicated | 我有理由相信 牵扯了三个目标国家的 |
[06:32] | the target countries was fabricated. | 塞浦路斯录音有可能是伪造的 |
[06:35] | I thought we analyzed it and proved it was real. | 我们不是已经分析并证明它是真的了吗 |
[06:37] | As did I. | 我原本也这么以为 |
[06:38] | But CTU Los Angeles is in the process of | 但洛杉矶反恐组正在搜集 |
[06:41] | obtaining intelligence that may show otherwise. | 可能证明录音是伪造的证据 |
[06:43] | In the process? | 正在搜集 |
[06:45] | – Meaning they don’t have any proof yet. – Correct. | -就是说他们还没有任何证据 -是的 |
[06:49] | Did you run it by CIA? | 你问过中情局了吗 |
[06:50] | Did they have any indication this thing’s a fraud? | 有迹象表明这东西是伪造的吗 |
[06:53] | Not as of yet. | 暂时没有 |
[06:55] | Mr. President, you authorised this military action, | 总统先生 你授权了这次军事行动 |
[06:58] | and justifiably so. | 理由充分 |
[07:01] | With all due respect, it’s too late for second thoughts. | 恕我直言 现在再犹豫太晚了 |
[07:05] | We will not start a war on false or incomplete information. | 我们不能根据伪造或不完整的信息而开战 |
[07:09] | – Say nothing to the ambassador. – Yes, Mr. President. | -什么都不要和大使说 -是 总统先生 |
[07:19] | Mr. President… I know you trust Jack Bauer implicitly, | 总统先生 我知道你心里信任杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:23] | but to equivocate our response in a matter of this importance | 但因为一个人的保留意见我们就对 |
[07:28] | because of one man’s reservations makes me very uncomfortable. | 重大事件的回应闪烁其词 这让我很不安 |
[07:35] | I’m afraid I’m with Mike on this one, sir. | 这件事我恐怕要同意麦克 先生 |
[07:39] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[07:49] | This is Deputy Raynes. Mr. Garcia, | 我是雷恩斯副警长 加西亚先生 |
[07:51] | we have officers surrounding the building. | 这里已经被我们包围了 |
[07:55] | Your only option is to throw your weapon out | 你唯一的选择就是把武器扔出来 |
[07:57] | and come out with your hands on top of your head. | 把双手放在头顶走出来 |
[08:00] | Stay with me. No. No! | 坚持住 不 |
[08:05] | I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to get him to a hospital. | 我止不住出血 我们得把他送去医院 |
[08:08] | Please don’t let him die. | 求求你别让他死 |
[08:10] | We need you to respond. | 我们需要你的回应 |
[08:11] | You need to talk to the police. | 你得和警察说 |
[08:13] | You have to tell them that you’re gonna give up. | 你必须告诉他们你要投降 |
[08:15] | We gotta let them in here right now. | 我们必须马上让他们进来 |
[08:17] | No, I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 不 我不想出这种事的 |
[08:19] | A bomb went off. There’s gonna be a war. | 炸弹爆炸了 战争要爆发了 |
[08:23] | I was just trying to protect my wife. | 我只是想保护我老婆 |
[08:26] | – She’s pregnant. – I understand. I will tell the police that. | -她怀孕了 -我能理解 我会和警察说 |
[08:28] | – We gotta get out of here! – Mr. Garcia, please respond. | -我们必须出去 -加西亚先生 请回应 |
[08:32] | Do you have someone in there who needs medical attention? | 里面有人需要医疗救助吗 |
[08:37] | – We can work this out. – Stay with me. | -这事有办法解决 -坚持住 |
[08:38] | But first you have to put the weapon down and come out. | 但首先你必须放下武器走出来 |
[08:46] | Let’s walk out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[08:50] | Come out, Mr. Garcia. | 听着 加西亚先生 |
[08:52] | You’re only making things worse by prolonging it. | 拖延只会使事情更糟 |
[08:55] | No! | 不 |
[08:56] | We can work this out, but you have to work with us. | 这事有办法解决 但你必须配合 |
[08:59] | Oh, please don’t die. | 求求你别死 |
[09:01] | – Please don’t let him die. – Please respond. | -求求你别让他死 -请回应 |
[09:09] | Why won’t they help you, back at CTU? | 在反恐组 他们为什么不帮你 |
[09:13] | Tony Almeida’s just been put in charge there. | 托尼·阿尔梅达刚当上主管 |
[09:15] | He’s under a lot of pressure. | 他压力很大 |
[09:16] | He doesn’t think the tape is a forgery, | 他不认为录音是伪造的 |
[09:17] | so he’s following the proper protocol. | 所以在按规矩办事 |
[09:19] | He’s doing what he thinks is right. | 他在做他认为正确的事 |
[09:23] | Where are we supposed to meet this man? | 我们要去哪儿见这个人 |
[09:25] | A small warehouse in Studio City. | 影视城的一个小仓库 |
[09:34] | – What is it? – We’re being followed. | -怎么了 -我们被跟踪了 |
[09:38] | – Who do you think it is? – I don’t know. Hold on. | -你认为是谁 -不知道 坐稳了 |
[09:59] | Turn the ignition off! | 熄火 |
[10:01] | Put your hands on the wheel! | 把双手放在方向盘上 |
[10:02] | Put your hands on the wheel! | 把双手放在方向盘上 |
[10:07] | – You alone? – Yeah. | -就你一个人 -对 |
[10:09] | Yusuf, why did you follow me from CTU? | 为什么从反恐组跟踪我 优素福 |
[10:11] | Since I arrived no one’s given me any information. | 自从我来了 没人给我提供过任何信息 |
[10:13] | I told you at CTU that my country is being implicated. | 我在反恐组告诉过你 我的国家被牵连了 |
[10:16] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道能相信谁 |
[10:18] | But I saw you take out Tony Almeida, who’s in charge there. | 我见你撂倒了托尼·阿尔梅达 你的上司 |
[10:21] | Which means you’re not on board with what they’re doing. | 就是说不赞同他们在做的事 |
[10:22] | You don’t want your country to invade mine. | 你不想让你的国家入侵我的国家 |
[10:24] | My agenda is not to help your country. | 我的目的不是帮助你的国家 |
[10:25] | My responsibility is to make sure the President of | 我的职责是确保 |
[10:28] | the United State makes his decisions based on fact. | 美国总统依据事实作出决定 |
[10:30] | My country’s not responsible for this bomb. | 我的国家与这个炸弹无关 |
[10:33] | Maybe, but Syed Ali is a citizen of your country. | 也许如此 但赛伊德·阿里是你国公民 |
[10:36] | And he runs his terrorist network from there. | 而且他是从国家运行恐怖主义网络 |
[10:38] | Yes, which means he’s a criminal to my government | 对 所以他对你我两国的政府来说 |
[10:40] | just as much as yours. | 都是罪犯 |
[10:42] | Why would my country deliberately | 我的国家为什么要故意 |
[10:44] | provoke an attack that would eventually decimate us? | 挑起一场最终会毁灭我们的战争 |
[10:47] | We have everything to lose, nothing to gain. | 百害而无一利 |
[10:56] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[10:58] | When you broke out, you isolated yourself. | 你逃出去时 就孤立了自己 |
[11:00] | Whatever you’re doing, you’ll need help. | 不管你在做什么 你都需要帮助 |
[11:07] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[11:08] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[11:10] | I don’t know, they think I tore a ligament or something. | 不知道 他们觉得我是韧带撕裂了之类的 |
[11:13] | Look… Carrie told me that she saw you talking to Jack, | 听着 凯莉告诉我 杰克把凯特·华纳 |
[11:18] | right before he took Kate Warner out of CTU. | 从反恐组带走前 她看到你俩在说话 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Is that a problem? | 对 有问题吗 |
[11:24] | It depends what you were talking about. | 得看你们是在说什么了 |
[11:27] | What were you talking about? | 你们说了什么 |
[11:31] | Are you interrogating me? | 你是在审问我吗 |
[11:37] | Did you help Jack take Kate Warner out of here? | 你帮助杰克带走了凯特·华纳吗 |
[11:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[11:44] | Is that what Carrie told you? That I’m in collusion with Jack? | 凯莉是这么和你说的吗 我和杰克串通一气 |
[11:47] | – Yeah. – I don’t know what to tell you. | -是的 -我不知道怎么和你说 |
[11:50] | She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 她不知道自己在说什么 |
[11:53] | Look, Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[11:56] | It doesn’t matter whether you think Jack is right or wrong. | 你觉得杰克是对是错都不重要 |
[11:59] | The fact is, this is my command, | 事实是 这里由我指挥 |
[12:01] | and what happens here is my responsibility. | 这里发生的事是我的责任 |
[12:04] | – I know that. – So I need you to be honest with me now. | -我知道 -所以我需要你实话实说 |
[12:08] | Did you intentionally draw Agent Baker away from Kate Warner? | 你是故意把贝克探员从凯特·华纳身边引开吗 |
[12:15] | No. I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[12:18] | So why would Carrie tell me you did? | 那凯莉为什么要这么说 |
[12:21] | Because she’d like to see me out of here. | 因为她想看我走人 |
[12:23] | And why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[12:24] | Because I don’t like her, and she knows it. | 因为我不喜欢她 而她也知道 |
[12:29] | – You wanna tell me about it? – No, not really. | -你想说说吗 -不怎么想 |
[12:34] | If you got a problem that’s interfering with your work… | 如果这影响了你的工作 |
[12:37] | It’s not interfering with my work. | 没有影响我的工作 |
[12:40] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[12:43] | OK. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Mr. Garcia, we are contacting you by phone. Please answer. | 加西亚先生 我们用电话联系你 请接听 |
[13:13] | What have I done?! I’m going to prison for the rest of my life. | 我做了什么啊 我要烂死在监狱里了 |
[13:19] | – You don’t know that. – I killed a man! | -不一定的 -我杀了人 |
[13:22] | It was an accident. I saw it. | 那是个意外 我看到了 |
[13:24] | If you turn yourself in now, they’ll consider that. | 如果你现在自首 他们会考虑这一点的 |
[13:27] | If you don’t, it’ll only get worse. | 否则 只会变得更糟 |
[13:29] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[13:34] | Hey! Don’t touch that phone. | 不许碰电话 |
[13:44] | – Yeah. – Mr. Garcia, this is Deputy Raynes. | -喂 -加西亚先生 我是雷恩斯副警长 |
[13:47] | Now, whatever the problem is, we can work this out. | 听着 不管问题是什么 我们都能解决 |
[13:50] | – Now, who’s in there with you? – A customer. A girl. | -有谁和你在一起吗 -顾客 一个女孩 |
[13:53] | OK, is she hurt? | 好的 她受伤了吗 |
[13:56] | No. It’s the owner. | 没有 是店主 |
[13:58] | OK, we have to get him out of there. | 好的 我们得把他弄出来 |
[14:01] | It’s too late. Look, I didn’t mean it. It was an accident. | 太迟了 我不是故意的 那是个意外 |
[14:06] | Now, that’s OK. Let’s talk about it. | 没关系 让我们谈谈 |
[14:08] | It’s because of the bomb. Look, there’s gonna be a war. | 都是因为那个炸弹 听着 要开战了 |
[14:11] | I’m trying to get my wife out of this city. | 我试图带我老婆出城 |
[14:13] | You understand that, right? | 你能理解 对吧 |
[14:15] | Your wife is right here, Mr. Garcia. | 你的妻子就在这里 加西亚先生 |
[14:17] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[14:18] | Okay. Put her on the phone. I wanna talk to her. | 好吧 把电话给她 我要和她讲话 |
[14:23] | Ramon, are you OK? Why are you still in there? | 雷蒙 你没事吧 你为什么还在里面 |
[14:30] | – Mija… I killed a man. – No! | -亲爱的 我杀了人 -不 |
[14:35] | It was an accident, but they won’t believe me. | 是个意外 但他们不会相信我的 |
[14:39] | You and the baby have to leave now. | 你和孩子必须马上离开 |
[14:42] | It’s not safe to be in the city. | 在城里不安全 |
[14:45] | Ramon, mijo, come out. | 雷蒙 亲爱的 出来吧 |
[14:49] | No, not yet. | 不行 还不行 |
[14:50] | OK, look, I’m gonna tell | 我要让警察 |
[14:52] | the police to take you where you’ll be safe. | 把你带去安全的地方 |
[14:57] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[15:06] | All right, Mr. Garcia, you talked to your wife. | 好的 加西亚先生 你跟你妻子谈过了 |
[15:08] | We’d like you to come out. | 你可以出来了吗 |
[15:10] | OK, but I want you to do one thing for me first. | 可以 但是我要你先为我做一件事 |
[15:12] | What’s that? | 做什么 |
[15:14] | Take her to Monterey. She’s got a sister there. | 送她去蒙特利 她有个姐姐在那里 |
[15:18] | When she gets there, I’ll let the girl go, | 她到那里后 我就放了这姑娘 |
[15:21] | and then I’ll come out. | 那时候我就出去 |
[15:51] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[15:53] | I want you to stay here. I’m going in. | 我要你待在这 我要进去 |
[15:55] | If you need to get in touch with me, | 如果你要联系我 |
[15:56] | there’s a cellphone in the centre console. | 中控那里有手机 |
[15:58] | Press one. It’s on speed dial. | 按1号键就行 快速拨号设好了 |
[16:01] | Kate, you OK? | 凯特 你还好吗 |
[16:04] | Don’t forget, I will do everything I have to to protect you, OK? | 记住 我会竭尽全力保护你 知道吗 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – Just stay put. | -好的 -留在这里别动 |
[17:13] | Drop the weapon. Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:20] | My weapons are there on that table. I’m unarmed. | 我的武器在桌子上 我现在没有武器 |
[17:26] | Put your hands behind your head, | 双手放在脑后 |
[17:27] | interlock your fingers. You know the drill. | 十指交叉 你知道程序 |
[17:37] | If that’s a Dunlop, | 如果是邓禄普的 |
[17:38] | it’ll pick up a piece of shrapnel that’s still in my rib cage. | 那就可以测到我胸腔内的一片弹片 |
[17:43] | Yep, see? | 对了 看到没 |
[17:52] | Take a seat. | 坐下来 |
[17:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:58] | Jonathan Wallace, Captain, 7th Light Armoured Reconnaissance Battalion, | 第七轻型装甲侦察营的乔纳森·华莱士中尉 |
[18:02] | Third Marine Division, | 海军第三分局 |
[18:03] | Special Ops Detachment Delta, Fort Benning. | 本宁堡军事基地的特种部队 |
[18:07] | Slowly… raise your right arm. | 慢慢地抬起右手 |
[18:11] | Show the inside of your forearm to me. | 给我看你的手前臂内侧 |
[18:23] | – Coral Snake Unit. – That’s right. | -珊瑚蛇小组 -没错 |
[18:27] | So you’re the seventh man. | 所以你是第七个队员 |
[18:30] | You took out your unit that was | 你撤了你们小组 |
[18:31] | tracking the bomb so they couldn’t stop it. | 不去追踪炸弹 他们就阻止不了爆炸 |
[18:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:35] | I was responsible for two things: | 我负责两件事 |
[18:37] | making sure the bomb went off, | 一 确保炸弹爆炸 |
[18:39] | planting the recording to blame the bomb on the three countries. | 二 伪造录音 栽赃三国 |
[18:42] | To what end? | 目的呢 |
[18:43] | What else, Jack? To start a war. | 还有什么 杰克 发动战争 |
[18:46] | The end game was always to get the US to attack the Middle East. | 最终目的一直都是引发美国袭击中东 |
[18:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | They didn’t tell me, but they didn’t have to. | 他们没说 但是也不用说 |
[18:54] | These men control the oil in the Caspian Sea. | 这些人控制着里海的石油 |
[18:56] | If there’s a war, | 如果发生战争 |
[18:58] | their holdings quadruple in value for at least a decade. | 他们的财富可以翻四番至少达十年 |
[19:00] | At the cost of detonating a nuclear device in the centre of LA? | 代价是在洛杉矶市中心引爆核弹 |
[19:04] | You got it. | 你说对了 |
[19:07] | What do you want with Kate Warner? | 你要凯特·华纳做什么 |
[19:11] | About an hour ago, | 大概一小时前 |
[19:11] | the people who hired me tried to have me killed. | 我老板想要我死 |
[19:14] | Obviously, they didn’t succeed, | 显然他们失败了 |
[19:16] | but they took out my transport team. | 但是他们断了我的交通渠道 |
[19:19] | I need an alternate way out of the country. | 我需要另想个办法离开这个国家 |
[19:22] | Warner Industries has DOD variance. | 华纳公司有国防部的关系 |
[19:25] | She can authorise a departure. | 她可以授权我离开 |
[19:27] | So, evidence against the Cyprus | 你要用证明塞浦路斯录音是假的的证据 |
[19:28] | recording for your departure. That’s the deal? | 来换逃跑的机会 是这样吗 |
[19:33] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:02] | Keep your mouth shut and get out of the car. | 别出声 下车 |
[20:05] | Unlock the door. Do it now! | 打开门 现在打开 |
[20:09] | Come on, get out of the car! | 过来 下车 |
[20:20] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[20:27] | – So where’s the Warner girl? – When we’re done. | -华纳家的女孩呢 -等我们完事了 |
[20:31] | Talk more about the evidence. | 告诉我那个证据怎么回事 |
[20:32] | How does the evidence prove the recording was forged? | 怎么证明录音是伪造的 |
[20:34] | I have the source recordings. | 我有源录音 |
[20:36] | Before they were mixed down to create the fake tape. | 是伪造假录音剪辑之前的 |
[20:41] | Yeah. – Jack, there was another guy. | 是我 -杰克 还有一个人 |
[20:43] | I took care of him. | 我打昏他了 |
[20:44] | Is he there? | 他在那边吗 |
[20:49] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[20:58] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[20:59] | The man you sent to pick up Kate Warner is unconscious. | 你派来抓凯特·华纳的人昏迷了 |
[21:01] | He’ll be out for a while. | 他昏过去了 |
[21:03] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[21:04] | He’s six-two, dark hair, | 他六英尺二 深色头发 |
[21:06] | pretty nasty scar on his face. | 脸上有明显的疤 |
[21:11] | OK. It doesn’t change anything. | 好吧 这改变不了什么 |
[21:15] | I got what you need | 我还拿着你要的证据 |
[21:16] | and I won’tgive it to you until you give me Kate Warner. | 如果你不给我凯特·华纳 我是不会给你的 |
[21:19] | Fine, I’ll take you to her. | 可以 我带你去找她 |
[21:20] | We’ll arrange your charter. | 我们会安排你走 |
[21:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:24] | She can’t authorise a non-scheduled charter | 她不能授权一架临时飞机 |
[21:25] | unless one of the partners of the company is on board, | 除非有公司合伙人在机上 |
[21:27] | and right now your people have Bob Warner in custody. | 现在你的人又抓了鲍勃·华纳 |
[21:30] | So she’s coming with me. | 所以她要跟我走 |
[21:33] | What do you plan to do with her when you reach your destination? | 那你到了目的地后打算怎么处理她 |
[21:36] | I have to dispose of her. You know that. | 我只能干掉她 你知道的 |
[21:41] | I can’t let that happen. | 我决不允许 |
[21:44] | We’re done here. | 那我们没得谈了 |
[22:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:11] | Yusuf, do you copy? | 优素福 你能听到吗 |
[22:13] | We’re here, Jack. What do you want me to do? | 我们在呢 杰克 你要我怎么做 |
[22:16] | Bring her in. | 带她进来 |
[22:42] | 洛杉矶 地区总部 | |
[22:50] | Lynne. | 林恩 |
[22:54] | – Yeah, Mike? – How do I get ahold of Jack Bauer? | -麦克 -我怎么才能找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:58] | Last I heard, he was debriefing at CTU. Why? | 我之前听说他在反恐组汇报 怎么了 |
[23:01] | The president’s hesitating with this operation, | 总统只因为跟鲍尔通过电话 |
[23:03] | based solely on a conversation he had with Bauer. | 就开始对这次行动犹豫不决 |
[23:06] | I wanna to talk to him myself. | 我想亲自跟他谈一谈 |
[23:08] | Behind the president’s back? | 背着总统去吗 |
[23:14] | Mike, that is so dangerous. | 麦克 那非常危险 |
[23:15] | If I can get some concrete information, | 如果我能得到一些具体的信息 |
[23:18] | I can support the president more effectively. | 我就能更有效地支持总统 |
[23:21] | And if you can’t? | 要是得不到呢 |
[23:22] | Then I’ll have the conviction | 那我就有信心 |
[23:24] | to talk him through the situation. | 可以说服他 |
[23:25] | Right now, I’m in the dark. | 现在我在暗处 |
[23:28] | – I’m not sure. – Lynne… Lynne, this is my call. | -我没把握 -林恩 这是我的决定 |
[23:33] | Your recommendation not to go around the president is duly noted. | 我很认同你建议不要围着总统转 |
[23:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Mr. Almeida, Mike Novick, | 阿尔梅达先生 麦克·诺维克的电话 |
[24:00] | the president’s chief of staff, is on the line. | 他是总统的幕僚长 |
[24:07] | Mr. Novick, this is Tony Almeida. | 诺维克先生 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[24:09] | Hi, Tony. I need to reach Jack Bauer. | 托尼你好 我需要找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:13] | Yeah, well, we’re trying to locate him ourselves, sir. | 长官 我们也正在找他 |
[24:16] | What do you mean? What’s the problem? | 什么意思 发生什么事了 |
[24:19] | Jack was here earlier, debriefing from the day’s events, | 杰克早先来过这 汇报当天的事务 |
[24:22] | when he grabbed a material witness | 他找到了一个重要证人 |
[24:23] | and took her off the premises illegally. | 并非法带她离开了 |
[24:26] | He also assaulted CTU personnel. | 他还攻击了反恐组的人 |
[24:28] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[24:30] | Jack’s working on a hunch | 杰克的直觉认为 |
[24:31] | that the Cyprus recording was fabricated. | 塞浦路斯的录音是伪造的 |
[24:34] | This is what I wanted to talk to him about. | 我也想和他谈谈此事 |
[24:37] | The president is not giving his complete support | 除非鲍尔那边有消息 |
[24:39] | to the military action until he hears from Bauer. | 否则总统对军事行动不会给予完全支持的 |
[24:44] | I understand, sir. | 我懂了 长官 |
[24:45] | Now, what about the witness he’s taken? | 他带走的那个人是什么情况 |
[24:48] | – How does that factor in? – Her name is Kate Warner. | -她怎么会牵涉其中 -她叫凯特·华纳 |
[24:51] | Her sister Marie was involved with the Second Wave terrorists. | 她妹妹玛丽和”第二波”的恐怖分子有联系 |
[24:54] | We’re trying to connect the dots. | 我们还在试图理清脉络 |
[24:55] | That’s the other reason we need to find Jack. | 这也是我们要找到杰克的原因之一 |
[24:59] | The second you make contact with Bauer, | 一旦你联系到了鲍尔 |
[25:02] | you put him through to me. We’re at District. | 你让他和我讲 我们在分区 |
[25:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:15] | – Turner. – Carrie. | -特纳 -凯莉 |
[25:17] | – What’s up? – Yeah, I need to see you. | -什么事 -你过来一下 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:39] | Yes, Tony? | 什么事 托尼 |
[25:42] | Where are we guarding on Jack? | 我们在哪些地方设置了监视点 |
[25:44] | His exit wasn’t picked up on satellite. | 卫星没有监控到他的去向 |
[25:45] | And he hasn’t initiated contact with anyone. | 而且目前为止他还没联系过别人 |
[25:49] | What about Kate Warner? | 凯特·华纳那边怎么样 |
[25:50] | Her house and her father’s company are being watched, | 她家和她父亲的公司都有人在监视 |
[25:53] | in case they go there. | 以防他们过去 |
[25:55] | Good. | 好 |
[25:58] | Have you talked to Michelle? | 你找米歇尔谈过了吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 谈过了 |
[26:05] | In fact, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 事实上 我想就此事和你聊聊 |
[26:09] | Do you have a problem working in the same office with Michelle? | 和米歇尔一起工作你有什么意见吗 |
[26:13] | Is that what you think? That I’d be making up stories | 你这么想吗 觉得我是因为和她工作不和 |
[26:16] | because I have a problem working with her? | 才编造这些瞎话的吗 |
[26:21] | She and Jack were talking before he took Kate Warner. | 她在杰克带走凯特·华纳前和他交谈过 |
[26:24] | They weren’t trading recipes. | 他们可不是在交换食谱 |
[26:26] | It was conspiratorial. | 这是场阴谋 |
[26:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Look, I need you to put a filter | 听着 我需要你 |
[26:46] | on all of Michelle’s communications. | 对米歇尔所有通讯活动进行监视筛选 |
[26:48] | E-mails, phone calls, open channels. | 电子邮件 通话记录 开放通道 |
[26:52] | I want you to let me know | 如果杰克联系她 |
[26:53] | when Jack tries to contact her, all right? | 务必让我知道 行吗 |
[26:56] | Done. | 好的 |
[27:21] | What’s going on out there? | 外面现在什么情况 |
[27:23] | They’re taking my wife where she’ll be safe. | 他们要把我妻子送到安全的地方 |
[27:26] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:35] | You’re gonna let me go, right? | 你会放我走的 对吧 |
[27:37] | Don’t push me. You got me into this. | 别逼我 是你让我落得如此下场 |
[27:41] | – I didn’t get you into this. – You pointed this gun at me. | -这不是我造成的 -你用这把枪指着我 |
[27:45] | That’s how this whole thing started. | 这是整件事情的导火索 |
[27:48] | What were you doing with a gun anyway? | 话说你带着枪要干什么 |
[27:54] | What?! Were you gonna rip this place off? | 说啊 你准备抢劫这里吗 |
[27:57] | No. | 不是 |
[27:59] | You ruined my life. It’s all your fault. | 你毁了我的生活 都怪你 |
[28:03] | Sorry, I shouldn’t never have taken out that gun. | 抱歉 我不应该拿出这把枪的 |
[28:06] | Yeah? Well, why did you? | 是吗 你之前为何要拿 |
[28:09] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[28:10] | Afraid. What do you have to be afraid of? | 害怕 有什么让你害怕的事 |
[28:16] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[28:20] | My daddy died tonight. | 我爸今晚过世了 |
[28:22] | The bomb that went off, he was there. | 炸弹爆炸时 他就在那里 |
[28:47] | What? | 干什么 |
[28:48] | Alright, Mr. Garcia. Your wife’s on her way to Monterey. | 加西亚先生 你妻子在去蒙特利的路上了 |
[28:50] | Everything cool in there? | 里面没事发生吧 |
[28:52] | No, it’s not cool. You just make sure my wife gets there. | 不 有事 你只要确保我妻子平安到达 |
[28:54] | You don’t need to call every five minutes. | 没必要隔五分钟就打电话来 |
[28:57] | OK, Ramon, you need to stay calm. | 好的 雷蒙 你冷静点 |
[28:59] | Now, we’re doing exactly what you said. | 我们会完全按照你的要求来 |
[29:01] | But you got to think this through. | 但是你要想清楚了 |
[29:03] | You’ll be in custody soon. | 不久后你会被羁押起来 |
[29:05] | – I didn’t mean to kill anybody! – We know. | -我没想要蓄意杀人 -我们知道 |
[29:08] | But what would help your case | 但如果你把那位年轻小姐放出来 |
[29:11] | is if you’d let the young lady out now. | 对你的案子会大有裨益 |
[29:13] | I’m not stupid! | 别当我是傻子 |
[29:15] | She’s the only reason you haven’t shot your way in here yet. | 正是因为她你们才不敢向这里开枪 |
[29:17] | And I’ll tell you something. | 我还就告诉你了 |
[29:19] | If I see you coming in, I’ll kill her! | 若我看到你们进来 我会杀了她 |
[29:21] | You better believe that! | 你最好把这话当真 |
[29:24] | You’re not a killer, Ramon. | 你不是杀人犯 雷蒙 |
[29:26] | You’ve got no record. Be smart. | 你没有案底 别冲动 |
[29:29] | I’ll be smart. You be smart. | 我别冲动 你们才别冲动 |
[29:31] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[29:36] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[29:37] | No! No! Open the door! | 不 不要 开门啊 |
[29:41] | Open it! Open the door! Open it! | 开门 开门啊 快开门 |
[29:44] | Help me! Hurry, I’m at the back door! Help! Please! | 救命 快救救我 我在后门 快救救我 |
[29:48] | I don’t wanna hurt you, but I will! | 我不想伤害你 你别逼我 |
[29:52] | Mr. Garcia, what’s going on in there? | 加西亚先生 里面什么情况 |
[29:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:59] | – Mr. Garcia, pick up the phone. – No! | -加西亚先生 快接电话 -不要 |
[30:01] | No! | 不要 |
[30:05] | Please respond, Mr. Garcia. | 快接电话 加西亚先生 |
[30:15] | Is there anyone else besides you? | 除了你还有别人吗 |
[30:21] | Kate, look the other way. | 凯特 看看那边 |
[30:23] | No, no. No one else. There’s no one else. | 没 没有 没有别人 没别人了 |
[30:30] | – Come on. – Wait, the warehouse is that way. | -走吧 -等等 仓库在那边 |
[30:33] | – Jack. – Yeah, go ahead. | -杰克 -说吧 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna approach in a sweep pattern. It’ll take a few minutes. | 我用迂回的方式进来 要花上几分钟 |
[30:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:42] | They’re gonna be five minutes. | 他们还得五分钟 |
[30:44] | And here we are without a deck of cards. | 那我们只能干等着了 |
[30:50] | You know, I was down at Benning | 知道吗 塞缪尔斯有意招募你时 |
[30:51] | when Samuels tried to recruit you. | 我还在本宁堡军事基地 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:56] | He was real disappointed you turned him down. | 你拒绝了他让他真的很难过 |
[31:02] | He said you were a born killer. | 他说你是天生的杀手 |
[31:08] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:56] | 错误信息 系统故障 | |
[32:11] | – Turner. – I just got an alarm conditional on the backup server. | -特纳 -我收到备份服务器一个提示信息 |
[32:13] | Do you have one? | 你有遇到吗 |
[32:14] | No, i don’t. Must be on your side of the router. | 不 我没有 应该是你那边路由器的问题 |
[32:17] | Want me to patch a band and check out the connections? | 需要我接个信号过去测试一下连接情况吗 |
[32:20] | No, you need C-clearance for that. I’ll have to do it. | 不用 你需要权限 还是我来吧 |
[32:23] | Right, I forgot. | 好吧 我忘了 |
[32:49] | – Will you give this to Thomkins for me? – Sure. | -能帮我把这个给汤普金斯吗 -好的 |
[33:00] | 用户账号 互联网 局域网 A服务器访问 C服务器访问 | |
[33:07] | ASCI文本 数据库请求 电子邮件 电子邮件附件 网络电话 编码表 | |
[33:11] | 内部总线 声音管理 视频显示器 键盘 | |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | – Mr. President, may I? – What is it, Mike? | -总统先生 打扰下 -什么事 麦克 |
[33:30] | Jack Bauer took a material witness | 杰克·鲍尔从反恐组带走重要证人 |
[33:32] | from CTU and assaulted an agent in the process. | 与此同时还打伤一名探员 |
[33:36] | I know how much this country owes him, sir, | 我知道他为国做了很大贡献 先生 |
[33:39] | but he’s obviously suffered some kind of emotional collapse. | 但他感情上明显受到严重创伤 |
[33:43] | It would be understandable, given everything he’s been through. | 鉴于所发生的一切 这也合情合理 |
[33:47] | But we don’t know that. | 但我们也说不准 |
[33:50] | What he did might have been necessary under the circumstances. | 当时的情况可能让他别无选择 |
[33:54] | We already have incontrovertible proof from Langley | 我们已经有中情局的铁证 |
[33:58] | that the Cyprus recording is authentic. | 塞浦路斯的录音是可信的 |
[34:00] | Finding Jack Bauer isn’t going to change that. | 就算找到杰克·鲍尔也改变不了这点 |
[34:03] | The country needs your energy and | 国家需要你把精力 |
[34:05] | attention on what happens after those bombs are dropped. | 放在爆炸之后的事情上 |
[34:09] | We need to prepare for this war. | 我们要为接下来的战斗做准备 |
[34:12] | If this recording’s not authentic, | 如果这份录音是伪造的 |
[34:15] | and Jack Bauer turns out to be right, | 如果杰克·鲍尔是对的 |
[34:19] | it’d be a mistake of historic proportions. | 那这将是一个历史性的错误 |
[34:21] | – Mr. President… – That’s all, Mike. | -总统先生 -我想说的就是这些 麦克 |
[34:26] | Find Jack Bauer. | 找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:42] | She’ll be here any minute. Where’s the evidence? | 她随时都会到 证据在哪 |
[34:45] | OK, here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 接下来的计划是这样的 |
[34:48] | I take Kate with me. She sets up the plane. | 我带凯特一起走 她安排飞机 |
[34:51] | It picks us up at an airport of my choosing. | 我来选择离开的机场 |
[34:53] | When I’m on that plane, | 等我上了飞机 |
[34:55] | I’ll call and tell you where the evidence is. | 我会打电话告诉你证据在哪 |
[34:57] | What assurances do I have you’ll even call? | 怎么保证你会给我打电话 |
[35:00] | None. | 没有 |
[35:02] | It’s one of those things | 这就是那种 |
[35:02] | where you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只能相信我的话的时刻 |
[35:05] | Well, I don’t. | 我不相信你 |
[35:09] | Jack, you’re the last person in the world | 杰克 这世上我最不想 |
[35:11] | I want tracking me down. | 让你跟踪我 |
[35:25] | Jack, what’s going on? | 杰克 怎么了 |
[35:27] | You and I are going on a little trip. | 我们俩要一起走一趟 |
[35:31] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[35:37] | You have to go with him. | 你要跟他走 |
[35:39] | – What about you? – Jack’s not coming. | -那你呢 -杰克不跟我们一起 |
[35:49] | You gave me your word. | 你答应过我的 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry it has to be done like this. | 抱歉 我必须要怎么做 |
[35:58] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[35:59] | Talk to her, Jack. | 跟她谈谈 杰克 |
[36:00] | Otherwise, i’m gonna have to do this differently. | 不然我就要来硬的了 |
[36:04] | Kate, remember everything I said to you in the car. | 凯特 记住我在车里对你说的每一句话 |
[36:09] | Do what he says, and I promise you, you will not get hurt. | 照他说的做 我向你保证 你不会有事的 |
[36:15] | You’re giving me up, aren’t you? | 你是不是想放弃我了 |
[36:43] | – CTU, Dessler. – Hey. Hey, it’s me. | -我是反恐组的德斯勒 -是我 |
[36:48] | Danny, what are you doing up? | 丹尼 你怎么打电话来了 |
[36:49] | I can’t sleep. Are you sure it’s safe here? | 我睡不着 你确定这里安全吗 |
[36:52] | Yeah. As far as I know, it is. | 是的 我认为很安全 |
[36:54] | As far as you know? | 你认为 |
[36:55] | What the hell does that mean? “As far as I know”? | 什么叫”我认为” |
[36:59] | Danny, you know my situation. | 丹尼 你知道我的工作 |
[37:01] | You know what, your situation sucks. | 你的工作糟透了 |
[37:03] | You’re talking about my life. | 现在说的可是我的生命安全 |
[37:05] | The least you could do is tell me what you know. | 至少告诉我你知道的信息吧 |
[37:08] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么好告诉你的 |
[37:09] | Stay where you are. Get some sleep. | 在那里好好待着 睡一觉 |
[37:10] | I’ll come over tomorrow. | 我明天就过去 |
[37:11] | Don’t you patronise me! | 别哄我 |
[37:13] | Don’t you patronise me, cos I want answers. | 别哄我 我只想要答案 |
[37:15] | A nuclear bomb just went off. | 一颗核弹爆炸了 |
[37:17] | I wanna know if it’s safe to stay here in LA. | 我想知道继续留在洛杉矶是不是安全 |
[37:21] | What about the kids? Don’t you care about them? | 孩子们怎么样 你难道不关心他们吗 |
[37:23] | Of course. If there was anything to know, | 我当然关心 如果有什么需要你知道的消息 |
[37:26] | I’d tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[37:26] | Is that right? You didn’t tell me about the bomb. | 是吗 炸弹的事情你就没告诉我 |
[37:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:28] | Did it slip your mind? | 你是忘了吗 |
[37:30] | I already explained it to you. | 我已经向你解释过了 |
[37:31] | I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone. | 我不能告诉任何人 |
[37:35] | You know what? Maybe I should call Carrie. She’d tell me. | 要不我给凯莉打电话吧 她会告诉我的 |
[37:39] | I thought you two weren’t speaking. | 我还以为你们俩不联系了 |
[37:40] | We’re not. She’s a bitch. | 我们是不联系了 她就是个贱人 |
[37:42] | – Danny, I will take care… – Forget it. | -丹尼 我会照顾好 -算了 |
[38:20] | Don’t shoot me! | 别射我 |
[38:23] | Please! I’m sorry! | 求你们了 我很抱歉 |
[38:27] | Throw the weapon out the front door, | 把武器从前门扔出来 |
[38:30] | and come out with your hands behind your head. | 双手放在头后走出来 |
[38:33] | No! I need more time! | 不 再给我点时间 |
[38:39] | My wife’s gonna be safe, right? | 我老婆会安全的 对吗 |
[38:42] | Come on, Ramon, you gotta cooperate now. | 雷蒙 你现在必须 合作 |
[38:45] | You got nobody left in there. | 里面没人了 |
[38:55] | Anybody have a visual on the suspect? | 有人看到嫌疑人了吗 |
[38:57] | No. He’s not coming out. Should we hold position? | 看不到 他不出来 我们还要待命吗 |
[39:00] | No. Ever since the bomb, | 不 自从炸弹袭击以来 |
[39:02] | we got a new call every ten minutes. | 我们每十分钟就会接到报案 |
[39:03] | We gotta be done here. | 这里得赶快收工了 |
[39:05] | Please don’t. Give him time. He’ll come out on his own. | 别这样 再给他点时间 他会自己走出来 |
[39:08] | All right, all units go. Go now, go! | 好了 各单位 行动 |
[39:13] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | Code 4. Send medical… | 四号行动 请派医疗 |
[39:22] | Medical team, go! | 医疗队 行动 |
[39:33] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[39:35] | – We ready? – Yes, we are, Mike. | -准备好了吗 -好了 麦克 |
[39:42] | Mr. Vice President, you’re on with me and Lynne | 副总统先生 目前这里只有我和林恩 |
[39:44] | because the president is being briefed by Ryan Chappelle. | 因为总统先生正在听莱恩·查普尔做简报 |
[39:48] | He asked that we go ahead without him. | 他让我们先开始 |
[39:51] | – Fine. – How did it go with the British ambassador? | -好吧 -英国大使那边怎么样了 |
[39:54] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[39:56] | He knows that we’re planning a retaliation | 他知道我们计划组织一场 |
[39:58] | against the Middle East, | 对中东的报复行动 |
[39:59] | but he’s frustrated because we’re not coordinating with them. | 但是他因为我们不合作而感到沮丧 |
[40:02] | I’m sure he’ll understand once he gets the facts. | 我确定等他知道真相的时候 他会理解的 |
[40:05] | What are the facts, Mike? | 什么真相 麦克 |
[40:07] | We’ve got planes in the air. | 不管我们承不承认 |
[40:08] | Either we’re committed or we’re not. | 我们已经派出了飞机 |
[40:11] | If the evidence shows that the Cyprus recording was falsified, | 如果证据显示塞浦路斯的录音是伪造的 |
[40:17] | the president wants the option of calling those planes back. | 总统想要把那些飞机召回来 |
[40:21] | You know what it sounds like to me? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[40:23] | An excuse to call this off. | 一个取消行动的借口 |
[40:31] | Do you believe the president’s | 你相信总统 |
[40:32] | capable of doing the hard thing, Mike? | 有能力做这件事吗 麦克 |
[40:38] | The right thing? | 做正确的事 |
[40:44] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[40:47] | He’s committed to this action. | 他全身心投入了这次行动 |
[40:49] | All he’s doing is making sure every base is covered. | 他只是想要考虑到方方面面 |
[40:54] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[40:57] | The president will be contacting you | 一有消息 |
[40:59] | as soon as anything develops. | 总统就会联系您的 |
[41:02] | All right, Mike. | 好吧 麦克 |
[41:16] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[41:23] | You think the vice president is right, don’t you? | 你觉得副总统说的对 是吗 |
[41:27] | If the president turns those planes around, | 如果总统因为一位反恐组特工的不实猜测 |
[41:31] | based on the unconfirmed speculation of a single CTU agent, | 就把那些飞机召回的话 |
[41:37] | it’ll be a disaster. | 那就真的是个灾难了 |
[41:47] | So what do we do about it? | 所以我们该怎么办 |
[41:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:06] | – Where are you taking me? – Get in. | -你要带我去哪 -进去 |
[42:10] | I’m not gonna try and escape. | 我不会逃跑的 |
[42:14] | I said, get in. | 我说了 进去 |
[42:15] | Kate. Get in the trunk, for your own safety. | 凯特 为了你自己的安全 进后备箱吧 |
[43:03] | The tracker’s in place. It’s been activated. | 追踪器安装好了 已经启动了 |
[43:06] | Good. | 好的 |
[43:07] | Jack, it’s been a real pleasure. | 杰克 跟你交易真愉快 |
[43:13] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |