时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Vice president’s on the line. | 副总统来电 |
[00:15] | Jim, I have reason to believe the Cyprus audio was fabricated. | 我有理由相信塞浦路斯录音有可能是伪造的 |
[00:19] | I thought the analysis had proved it was real. | 我们不是已经分析并证明它是真的了吗 |
[00:21] | CTU LA is in the process of | 洛杉矶反恐组正在搜集 |
[00:23] | obtaining intelligence that may show otherwise. | 可能证明录音是伪造的证据 |
[00:25] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[00:26] | you authorized this military action, | 你授权了这次军事行动 |
[00:28] | it’s too late for second thoughts. | 现在再犹豫太晚了 |
[00:30] | – Come out with your hands on top of your head. – I killed a man! | -把双手放在头顶走出来 -我杀了人 |
[00:34] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[00:35] | If you turn yourself in, they’ll consider that. | 如果你现在自首 他们会考虑这一点的 |
[00:37] | If I see you coming in, I will kill her! | 若我看到你们进来 我会杀了她 |
[00:41] | Go, go, go! | 行动 行动 |
[00:44] | – I don’t think Jack was working alone. – What do you mean? | -我觉得他不是单独行动 -什么意思 |
[00:46] | Baker was keeping an eye on Kate. | 原本是贝克看着凯特 |
[00:48] | Michelle distracted him. | 米歇尔把他支开了 |
[00:49] | Did you help Jack take Kate Warner out of here? | 你帮助杰克带走了凯特·华纳吗 |
[00:52] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[00:53] | I need you to put a filter on all of Michelle’s communications. | 我需要你对米歇尔所有通讯活动进行监视筛选 |
[00:55] | And you let me know when Jack tries to contact her. | 杰克试图联络她的时候你就告诉我 |
[00:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:59] | Ten minutes ago a man called me. | 十分钟前有个人打电话给我 |
[01:01] | Told me he had proof that the evidence | 告诉我他能证明 |
[01:02] | the president was using to base his decisions on was forged. | 总统做出决策所基于的证据是伪造的 |
[01:05] | He won’t give me any other information | 他不愿再告诉我别的信息 |
[01:07] | unless I brought you to him. | 除非我带你去见他 |
[01:08] | I still got what you need. | 我还拿着你要的证据 |
[01:09] | I won’t give it to you until you give me Kate Warner. | 如果你不给我凯特·华纳 我是不会给你的 |
[01:11] | Tell me more about the evidence how it proves the Cyprus recording was forged? | 告诉我那个证据怎么证明录音是伪造的 |
[01:14] | I have the source recordings. | 我有源录音 |
[01:16] | Yusuf, why did you follow me from CTU? | 为什么从反恐组跟踪我 优素福 |
[01:18] | When you broke out, you isolated yourself. | 你逃出去时 就孤立了自己 |
[01:20] | Whatever you do, you’ll need help. | 不管你在做什么 你都需要帮助 |
[01:38] | They’re coming at us from both sides of the alley! | 他们从巷子两边同时向我们发起进攻 |
[01:42] | The roof! | 房顶 |
[01:45] | Fire escape! | 太平梯 |
[02:00] | Give me the keys! | 给我钥匙 |
[02:02] | – Here! – Yusuf, give me cover! | -给 -优素福 掩护我 |
[02:10] | Kate, get out of the trunk and stay down! | 凯特 从后备箱出来 压低身体 |
[02:16] | Left! On the left! Go for the door now! | 左边 在左边 现在往门那里冲 |
[02:48] | Kate, come with me. | 凯特 跟我来 |
[02:52] | Get down. Stay down! | 躲好 别起来 |
[02:55] | – Who are these guys?! – Follow-up team sent by my employers. | -那些人是谁 -我的雇主派来的后续队伍 |
[02:59] | They must finally figured out they didn’t get me in the first time. | 他们肯定是意识到他们上次没干掉我 |
[03:01] | How’d they know you were here? | 他们怎么知道你在这里 |
[03:02] | Beats the hell out of me. | 鬼才知道 |
[03:21] | – Jack, you there? – Yusuf, are you OK? | -杰克 你在吗 -优素福 你还好吗 |
[03:24] | – Yeah. – Where are you? | -还好 -你在哪里 |
[03:25] | I’ve managed to get back to the vehicle and rearm. | 我又设法回车这里拿到了武器 |
[03:28] | – What’s out there? – Three down that I know of. | -外面情况如何 -我知道有三个人死了 |
[03:31] | There’s at least three more out here. I don’t have their positions. | 起码还有三个 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[03:34] | I’ll find a better vantage point. | 我要找个更有利的地形 |
[03:36] | OK, good. We’ll figure out what we’re gonna do in here. | 好 我们马上决定一下策略 |
[03:38] | I’ll get back to you. Stand by. | 我会再联络你 你等着 |
[03:40] | Have him cover us. Let’s get your car and get out of here! | 让他掩护我们 夺回你的车然后离开这里 |
[03:42] | We don’t know how many man are out there! | 我们都不知道外面有多少人 |
[03:44] | Let me call my person at CTU. She can help us. | 我会联系反恐组里的我的人 她能帮忙 |
[03:46] | Negative. You’re not calling anybody. | 否决 你谁都不能联系 |
[03:48] | The only way you get the proof Palmer needs is if we do this my way. | 你要拿到帕尔默需要的证据就得照我说的做 |
[03:51] | We go now! | 我们现在离开 |
[03:55] | There’s men out there trying to kill us. | 外面有人要杀我们 |
[03:57] | Doesn’t that prove something? | 这难道不能说明问题吗 |
[03:58] | Not to the Joint Chiefs of Staff in DC. | 不足以说服华盛顿联合部门的长官 |
[04:01] | Call Yusuf, let’s shape an exit strategy! | 给优素福打电话 我们定一个逃脱策略 |
[04:04] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:07] | Yusuf, go ahead. | 优素福 说吧 |
[04:08] | I’m hearing something sounds like another Humvee just arrived. | 我听到了声音 好像是另一辆悍马开来了 |
[04:11] | Son of a bitch. Stand by. | 混蛋 你待命 |
[04:13] | We’re surrounded. We’re running out of time. | 我们被包围了 我们要没时间了 |
[04:15] | You’ve gotta let me make this call. | 你得让我打这个电话 |
[04:16] | I’ve got someone on the inside that can give us infrared satellite. | 我在内部有人 能提供红外卫星支援 |
[04:20] | I guarantee you, I will not jeopardise your identity. | 我向你保证不会泄露你的身份 |
[04:25] | – Off line? – Yes. | -离线的 -对 |
[04:28] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[04:33] | Dessler. | 戴斯勒 |
[04:34] | Michelle. It’s Jack. Are we secure? | 米歇尔 我是杰克 现在通话安全吗 |
[04:36] | My cell’s scrambled, but don’t call me on any agency numbers. | 我的电话通信加了密 但别拨我的工作号码 |
[04:39] | I’m being monitored. | 我被监控了 |
[04:40] | You were right, Syed Ali’s recording was fake. | 你是对的 赛伊德·阿里的录音是伪造的 |
[04:43] | The president’s about to invade the Middle East | 总统基于伪造的证据 |
[04:44] | based on falsified evidence. | 马上要进攻中东了 |
[04:48] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[04:49] | No, not yet, | 没 现在没有 |
[04:50] | but I can get it. I need your help. | 但我能拿到 我需要你的帮忙 |
[04:51] | It is gonna be difficult. | 很难 |
[04:52] | Tony’s been breathing down my neck since I helped you get out of here. | 自从我帮你逃出去后托尼就一直密切注意我 |
[04:55] | You gonna have to work around it. | 你得设法办到 |
[04:57] | I need infrared satellite my poisition now. | 我需要我目前所在地的红外卫星图像 |
[04:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[04:59] | You get the coordinates of cell off our connection and get back to me. | 你利用手机通讯定位 然后再联系我 |
[05:02] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[05:03] | We’re surrounded. We’re in a warehouse. | 我们被包围了 我们在一间仓库里 |
[05:05] | There’s three of us inside. | 我们有三个人在这里 |
[05:06] | I need to know how many men are outside where the position we are. | 我得知道我们外面有多少人 |
[05:08] | I got a friend at the north end of the alley, behind the dumpster. | 巷子北边有个我的朋友 在垃圾桶后面 |
[05:12] | – Ok, I’ll see what I can do. – Thanks, Michelle. | -我看看我能做点什么 -谢谢 米歇尔 |
[05:16] | – Yusuf? – I’m here. | -优素福 -我在 |
[05:17] | We’re gonna be a few minutes. We’re waiting on satellite. | 得等几分钟 我们在等卫星图像 |
[05:19] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再联系你的 |
[05:20] | It’s gonna take a while. We should secure our position. | 得等一阵子 我们得找个安全的地方 |
[05:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:28] | – Is Mr. Garcia gonna be all right? – He’ll live. | -加西亚先生会平安吗 -死不了 |
[05:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna put down that you claim the shooting was an accident. | 我会记下来 你声称枪击是一起意外 |
[05:37] | It was. | 它就是 |
[05:38] | Yeah, well. He’ll still have to explain to the DA | 他还是得和检察官解释 |
[05:41] | what he was doing going into the store with a gun. | 他带着枪进商店干嘛 |
[05:54] | – It wasn’t his. – What’s that? | -那不是他的 -什么 |
[05:58] | The gun, it was mine. | 枪 那是我的枪 |
[06:02] | What are you doing with a gun? | 你拿枪干嘛 |
[06:06] | Someone gave it to me earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候有个人给我的 |
[06:12] | Look, my name’s Kim Bauer. | 我叫金·鲍尔 |
[06:18] | This afternoon, I escaped from police custody. | 今天下午 我从看守所逃出来了 |
[06:22] | And I’m a suspect in a murder. | 我是一起谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[06:27] | While most Americans are asleep and haven’t heard the news | 尽管大多数美国人现在都在睡觉 |
[06:31] | about the nuclear detonation in California, | 并且对加州的核爆事件一无所知 |
[06:31] | 福克斯新闻警报 乔治亚州 玛丽埃塔爆发暴力事件 | |
[06:33] | many are up and are starting to react. | 很多人起床了并且做出了回应 |
[06:35] | That reaction is taking many forms, | 人们的反应多种多样 |
[06:37] | and in some cases violence is erupting. | 有些人采取了暴力行动 |
[06:40] | We’re still awaiting a statement from the White House | 我们仍在等待白宫发表声明 |
[06:42] | that might shed some light on who is behind the attack in California. | 那也许会指出加州袭击背后的真凶 |
[06:45] | – That’s enough. – We hope… | -够了 -我们希望 |
[06:48] | What’s the alert status of the National Guard? | 警卫队警戒状态如何 |
[06:49] | They’re ready to be deployed in all major metropolitan areas. | 大城市内的警卫队都在随时待命状态 |
[06:52] | What about outside the big cities? | 大城市之外呢 |
[06:54] | If things get out of control, we may have to get help from the military. | 事态一旦失控 我们将求助军方 |
[06:57] | Local law enforcement might not be able to do the job. | 地方执法部门也许应对不来 |
[07:01] | Call General Bowden, tell him to put troops on standby. | 联系鲍登将军 让他令部队待命 |
[07:05] | The army? We can’t do that. | 部队 我们不能这么做 |
[07:08] | – You’re worried about posse comitatus. – Exactly. | -你担心民兵部队 -正是如此 |
[07:11] | We can’t use army or air force on American soil. | 我们不能在本土动用陆军或空军 |
[07:13] | Only navy and marines. | 只能动用海军和海军陆战队 |
[07:15] | No, the navy can’t help us. | 不 海军帮不上忙 |
[07:16] | And there are not enough marines on standby. | 而且没有那么多待命中的海军陆战队 |
[07:21] | – I’ll deal with the consequences. Call Bowden. – Yes, sir. | -我来处理后果 打给鲍登 -是 |
[07:24] | The status of our bombers? | 我们的轰炸机情况如何 |
[07:25] | They’re proceeding as schedule to their targets. | 他们正按计划前往他们的目标 |
[07:27] | – Where are they now? – At the South of Greenland. | -他们现在在哪里 -格陵兰岛南部 |
[07:30] | They should be entering Middle Eastern airspace in four or five hours. | 四五个小时内他们应该就进入中东领空了 |
[07:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | What are you doing on the satellite? | 你用卫星地图干什么 |
[07:47] | Just checking on something. Prepped the files for the next shift? | 检查一下 准备好换班的文件了 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I’m almost done. | 差不多了 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna go see if Tony needs some help. | 我去看看托尼是否需要帮助 |
[08:14] | – Hey… what’s up? – You asked me to keep an eye on Michelle? | -怎么了 -你不是让我留意米歇尔吗 |
[08:18] | – Yeah. – She was just accessing a mod-sat screen at the workstation. | -是 -她刚才在看工作站的模拟卫星影像 |
[08:22] | That’s not unusual. We’ve been on mod-sat all night. | 这没什么啊 我们整晚都开着模拟卫星 |
[08:25] | Just before that she received a call that wouldn’t lock onto our log. | 在那之前 她刚接了一个无法监听的电话 |
[08:28] | – It was open? – Yeah. | -是开放信号吗 -是的 |
[08:31] | – It might have been Division. – It might have been. | -应该是分局吧 -应该是 |
[08:38] | All right… find out what she was looking at. Let me know. | 好吧 再看看她在找什么 告诉我 |
[09:13] | Yusuf, what’s happening out there? | 优素福 外面什么情况 |
[09:20] | I think they’re repositioning. | 我觉得他们在调整位置 |
[09:22] | We’re still waiting on satellite. It’s gonna be a few minutes. I’ll get back to you. | 我们还在等卫星定位 还要几分钟再打给你 |
[09:35] | With CTU’s help, we’re gonna get out of here, I promise. | 有反恐组的帮助我们会出去的 我保证 |
[09:39] | What does Wallace want with me? | 华莱士想要我做什么呢 |
[09:41] | He needs you to help him get out of the country. | 他需要你帮他逃出国 |
[09:44] | Needs me? How? | 需要我 怎么帮 |
[09:45] | With your father’s CIA connections, | 用你父亲在中情局的关系 |
[09:47] | his company has a special travel dispensation. | 他的公司有一种特殊的旅游豁免权 |
[09:52] | They wouldn’t let him on board as a passenger unless… | 他们不会让他登记 除非… |
[09:56] | I was on the plane with him. | 我和他一起上飞机 |
[09:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:01] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[10:05] | I will not let you get on that plane. | 我不会让你上那架飞机的 |
[11:02] | Is there any way I can find out how my boyfriend is doing? | 我怎么样才能知道我男朋友的状况呢 |
[11:05] | I don’t know anything about that. Wait till we get to the station. | 我不知道 等我们到警察局再说 |
[11:08] | There was also another officer. I thing his name was Brown. | 还有一位警官 他的名字叫布朗 |
[11:12] | – He was in the accident as well. – I don’t know him either. | -他也遭遇了事故 -我也不认识他 |
[11:15] | Look, miss, you’re under arrest. | 听着 女士 你被逮捕了 |
[11:20] | So, take my advice, don’t say any more. | 听我句劝 别再说话了 |
[11:24] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[11:27] | You can make a phone call until we get to the station. | 到警察局后你可打个电话 |
[11:30] | Who am I gonna call? | 打给谁呢 |
[11:33] | My dad was the one who was flying the plane, | 我爸爸就驾驶着那架飞机 |
[11:35] | the one with the bomb in it. | 装着炸弹的那架飞机 |
[11:39] | I don’t have anyone any more. | 我没有可以联系的人了 |
[12:06] | – Almeida. – She’s looking at infrareds. | -阿尔梅达 -她在看红外线影像 |
[12:09] | She’s been collecting data now for almost ten minutes. | 她在持续收集数据 大约已有十分钟 |
[12:11] | All right. Pull coordinates off what she’s looking at. | 好吧 提取她看的位置的坐标 |
[12:14] | If she is doing it for Jack, that’s where we’ll find him. | 如果她是在帮杰克 我们就能找到他了 |
[12:16] | – I tried that. – What’s the problem? | -我试过了 -有什么问题 |
[12:19] | She’s covered her tracks. She’s pulled 100 quadrants. | 她藏得很深 混入了100个位置 |
[12:22] | I have no idea which one she’s really interested in. | 我不知道她真正在看的是哪个 |
[12:25] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll deal with this, Carrie. | 我来处理吧 凯莉 |
[12:26] | All right? Thanks. | 好吧 多谢 |
[12:48] | – Yeah? – I don’t have a lot of time. Are you ready? | -怎么样 -时间紧急 准备好了吗 |
[12:51] | Give me one sec. | 稍等 |
[12:56] | OK, I’m ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[12:57] | I count 11, including your friendly. | 包括你们在内有十一个人 |
[12:59] | I’m sending you their positions on an infrared map. | 我把他们在红外线地图上的位置发给你 |
[13:02] | They’re all stationary except for one. | 他们都站定了 只有一个人例外 |
[13:04] | Jack, he’s roving. | 杰克 他在移动 |
[13:06] | – OK, send it. – OK. | -好 发吧 -好 |
[13:13] | – You got it? – Yeah, I got it. | -收到了 -收到了 |
[13:15] | Jack, how much longer do you need to stay anonymous? | 杰克 你还要藏匿多久 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[13:20] | Tony’s watching me. Gotta go. | 托尼在监视我 挂了 |
[13:33] | You always take a phone with you to the bathroom? | 你去卫生间总是带着手机吗 |
[13:37] | – Where’s Jack? – I don’t know. | -杰克在哪 -不知道 |
[13:41] | Look, Michelle, you know we’ve been monitoring | 米歇尔 你知道我们整天 |
[13:43] | all communication coming in and out all day. | 都在监控着所有的通讯活动 |
[13:45] | – If you’re breaking protocol… – I’m not. | -如果你违反了制度… -我没有 |
[13:48] | All right, then I’ll ask you again. | 好吧 那我再问你一遍 |
[13:52] | – Where’s Jack? – I don’t know. | -杰克在哪 -我不知道 |
[13:57] | But you have to call President Palmer. | 不过你得打给帕尔默总统 |
[13:59] | You have to tell him not to act on the recording | 你得告诉他在杰克结束他的调查前 |
[14:01] | until Jack finishes his investigation. | 不要基于录音有任何行动 |
[14:05] | – So you have talked to Jack? – I didn’t say that. | -你和杰克联系过 -我可没说 |
[14:10] | Listen carefully, Michelle. | 听清楚了 米歇尔 |
[14:12] | You don’t work for Jack, you work for me. | 你不是为杰克工作 你是为我工作 |
[14:14] | Would you get past your ego… | 你能不能不那么自负 |
[14:15] | Ego? I got a job to do. | 自负 我在尽职责 |
[14:16] | You don’t like the way I’m doing it, that’s your problem. | 你不喜欢我的工作方式 那是你的问题 |
[14:18] | But if you know anything about Jack Bauer, | 但是如果你知道杰克·鲍尔的任何情报 |
[14:20] | you’d better tell me about it right now! | 最好立刻告诉我 |
[14:25] | I have no information. I’m not helping Jack. | 我没有任何情报 我没有帮助杰克 |
[14:37] | I hope you’re not lying to me. | 希望你没骗我 |
[14:48] | She counted nine, plus one roving. | 有九个人 其中一人在移动 |
[14:51] | Based on the last exchange of fire, | 从上次交火来看 |
[14:52] | if I was a sniper, I’d cover the building from here. | 如果我是狙击手 我会从这里俯瞰全楼 |
[14:54] | – Yeah, looks right. – We’ll have to build a corridor. | -看着没错 -我们得搭一条廊道 |
[14:58] | – Which exit? – This one right here. | -通向哪个出口 -这里这个 |
[15:01] | Go between these two groups, let ’em fire at each other. | 从这两组人中间冲过去 让他们互相开火 |
[15:03] | It’ll give us about ten seconds to get to the car. | 大约能给我们十秒钟时间去车上 |
[15:06] | With just us firing? | 就我们开枪吗 |
[15:09] | We don’t have another way. | 没别的办法了 |
[15:21] | Jack, I know how to shoot a gun. | 杰克 我知道怎么开枪 |
[15:30] | Take this. You stay right behind me. | 拿着这个 你跟在我后面 |
[15:37] | – Yusuf, this is Jack, do you copy? – Yeah. | -优素福 是杰克 能收到吗 -可以 |
[15:40] | We’re getting ready to make our exit. | 我们准备好开路出去了 |
[15:42] | – Let me give you positions of the shooters. – Go ahead. | -我和你说说枪手的位置 -说吧 |
[15:45] | We’ve counted nine, plus one roving. | 发现九个 一个在移动 |
[15:47] | We got two shooters on the balcony right above me. | 在我上方的阳台上有两个狙击手 |
[15:50] | We got three in the building adjacent. | 相邻的大楼里有三个 |
[15:53] | Sir, I just got off with the secretary of defence. | 总统 我刚和国防部长谈过 |
[15:56] | He wants to know how much longer you’ll give Jack Bauer | 他想知道你还要给杰克·鲍尔多久 |
[15:58] | to disprove that tape before we fail-safe the orders. | 来证明录音是假的 之后才能确定命令 |
[16:01] | As far as I’m concerned Jack Bauer will have up until | 我要把投弹前的所有时间 |
[16:04] | the time the planes start releasing bombs. | 都留给杰克·鲍尔 |
[16:06] | From the secretary’s point of view, that’s tying the DOD’s hands. | 部长认为这会限制国防部的行动 |
[16:10] | He claims the longer it takes for your decision, | 他说你做决定需要的时间越久 |
[16:12] | the less flexibility he has, | 他掌握的灵活性就越小 |
[16:14] | and he may very well want to launch a prestrike… | 他非常想要先发制人… |
[16:16] | There will be no prestrikes on this mission. | 这次任务不允许先发制人 |
[16:20] | We’re gonna utilise every moment we have to be thorough. | 我们要利用一切时间做到面面俱到 |
[16:24] | – He is not gonna like that, sir. – That’s his problem. | -他会很生气 先生 -那是他的问题 |
[16:26] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[16:27] | Sir, there’s a situation that requires your immediate attention. | 总统 有个情况需要您立即处理 |
[16:31] | What, Mike? | 什么 麦克 |
[16:32] | Civil unrest is starting to tip up and down the East Coast. | 国内动乱开始在东海岸活跃起来了 |
[16:36] | The area I’m most concerned about is outside of Atlanta. | 我最担心的是亚特兰大外的地区 |
[16:40] | What’s going on there? | 怎么了 |
[16:41] | Some ad hoc militias have joined forces | 一些临时民兵加入了军队 |
[16:44] | and they’re getting very aggressive in one of the suburbs. | 他们在某个郊区变得非常激进 |
[16:48] | – Is this racially motivated? – Absolutely. | -是由种族歧视所激化的吗 -当然了 |
[16:50] | The demographics of the area are predominantly Middle Eastern. | 这片区域主要居民是中东人 |
[16:55] | What do you hope to accomplish here? | 你来这儿的目的是什么 |
[16:57] | We want Washington to know we consider ourselves at war situation. | 希望华盛顿知道我们已经进入作战状态了 |
[17:01] | We want these people interned. | 我们希望这些人能被拘留起来 |
[17:02] | And if they won’t do it, we will. | 否则的话 我们会自己动手 |
[17:04] | 福克斯紧急新闻 民事骚乱 玛丽埃塔 乔治亚州 | |
[17:04] | Who do you want interned? | 为什么你希望他们被拘留 |
[17:05] | I’m told the majority in this neighbourhood consists of US citizens. | 我被告知本地的大多数居民都是美国公民 |
[17:08] | Naturalized. They weren’t born here. | 是被归化的 他们不是土生土长的 |
[17:11] | Some of them don’t know how to speak English. | 有些人甚至不会说英语 |
[17:12] | They memorise answers to 50 questions, | 他们背了五十个问题的答案 |
[17:14] | take the test, then we let them vote. | 然后参加测试 接着我们就允许他们投票了 |
[17:16] | Sir, how do you respond to the governors that claim that these people | 先生 你如何回应州长宣称这些人 |
[17:19] | have no more to do with the bomb in California than you or I? | 对加州的炸弹了解的并不比你或我多 |
[17:22] | If we’d locked down our borders 20 years ago | 如果我们二十年前就封锁边境 |
[17:23] | like it should, | 就像我们该做的那样 |
[17:24] | none of this would have happened. | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[17:27] | What’s eerie about the scene is, | 令人奇怪的是 |
[17:29] | even though the crowd has been here for over half an hour, | 虽然人群已经在此聚集超过了半小时 |
[17:32] | there are only a few police cars on site. | 现场却只有寥寥数量警车 |
[17:34] | Why? I thought we ordered the National Guard. | 为什么 我以为我们已经派出国民警卫队了 |
[17:38] | Some are on their way, some are dispatched at other flash points. | 一部分在路上 还有一些被派到其他现场 |
[17:41] | Do you want me to call the FBI and the army? | 要我联系联调局和军队吗 |
[17:43] | And tell them what? | 然后告诉他们什么 |
[17:46] | They’ve already received their orders. | 他们已经收到各自的命令了 |
[17:48] | The problem is resources. | 问题在于人力资源 |
[17:49] | We just don’t have enough bodies to cover everything. | 我们没有足够的人手来照顾一切 |
[17:52] | Where’s the media heading right now? | 媒体现在在去哪里 |
[17:55] | Apparently, it’s happening all up and down the East Coast. | 很显然 全部都朝东海岸去了 |
[17:58] | But this city, Marietta in Atlanta, | 但这个城市 亚特兰大的玛丽埃塔 |
[18:00] | seems to have the most traction with the press. | 似乎是最吸引媒体的 |
[18:06] | All right. This is what we’re gonna do. | 好了 那我们就这样做 |
[18:09] | We may be short on manpower, | 我们也许人手不够 |
[18:11] | but it doesn’t have to appear that way. | 但不一定要表现出来 |
[18:13] | Send all the Eastern Georgia National Guard | 把乔治亚州东部国民警卫队的所有人手 |
[18:16] | to Marietta. | 都派去玛丽埃塔 |
[18:17] | And tell the media that | 告诉媒体 |
[18:18] | this is where something’s going to happen. | 这里有事情要发生 |
[18:21] | What’s going to happen, sir? | 什么事要发生 长官 |
[18:24] | If this is what the people are going to be watching, | 如果这里就是人们所关注的地方 |
[18:27] | let’s show them how we’re going to respond. | 就让我们告诉他们我们要怎么回应 |
[18:30] | I want them to see how we protect our citizens. | 我要让他们看看我们会怎么保护我们的公民 |
[18:32] | We will not put up with racism or xenophobia. | 我们绝不忍受种族歧视或仇外心理 |
[18:36] | If this is where it’s gonna start, this is where it’s gonna stop! | 如果事起于此 就让事终于此 |
[19:08] | All right, I’m all set up here. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[19:11] | Copy that. Start laying down the smoke. We’re ready to go. | 收到 开始放烟雾弹 我们准备好了 |
[19:13] | Copy that. Go in on the smoke. | 收到 我投烟雾弹了 |
[19:32] | You take the men on the left, | 你解决左手边的人 |
[19:33] | I got the ones right above us. You ready? | 我负责上方的 准备好了吗 |
[19:36] | Smoke’s in place. I’ll draw fire and go pick up the vehicle. | 烟雾弹就位了 我来吸引火力 去开车 |
[19:45] | Go! | 走 |
[20:10] | – Kate! – Dad! | -凯特 -爸爸 |
[20:12] | Kate, get down! | 凯特 趴下 |
[21:11] | Kate. Come on, we gotta keep going. | 凯特 快 我们得走了 |
[21:20] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[21:25] | Get in the front seat and stay down! | 到前排 趴低一点 |
[21:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[21:54] | Stay down! Go, go, go! | 趴下去 快 快 走 |
[22:09] | Let me look at it. | 让我看看 |
[22:16] | There’s no exit wound. We gotta get you to a hospital. | 没有出口伤 我们得把你送到医院去 |
[22:18] | No. LAX, cargo departures. | 不 洛杉矶国际机场 货运港 |
[22:21] | You will not make it. | 你撑不到那儿的 |
[22:23] | I’ll make it. Just stop the bleeding. | 我能撑到的 帮我止血就行 |
[22:25] | Kate, in the glove box, there’s a first-aid kit. | 凯特 在手套箱里 有急救包 |
[22:27] | Get me all the gauze, pads and wraps. | 给我拿一些纱布还有包扎带 |
[22:32] | Hold on, hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[22:36] | Put pressure on it now. | 用力压住止血 |
[22:39] | It’s a surreal scene in Marietta. | 玛丽埃塔现在是一幅难以置信的场景 |
[22:40] | It’s 4.30 am and normally people would be at home, asleep. | 现在早晨四点半 通常人们都还在睡梦中 |
[22:44] | Yet today a showdown is in the making. | 但是今天却有大戏即将上演 |
[22:46] | The riots have escalated all over the city. | 整座城市的暴乱都在加剧 |
[22:49] | Fires and looting are reported to be widespread. | 到处都是火灾与抢劫 |
[22:52] | The National Guard continue to roll in, | 国民警卫队在不断增援 |
[22:54] | as do the angry citizens, | 但愤怒的群众也在增加 |
[22:55] | who are taking out their frustration | 他们将自己的愤恨 |
[22:57] | on this normally peaceful Middle Eastern community. | 发泄到了这个平时一贯平和的中东社区 |
[23:02] | You got what you asked for. | 您的要求我们已经办到了 |
[23:03] | Sir, it’s on all the news channels. | 先生 现在所有新闻都在播这个 |
[23:05] | Sir, Kent Manski of the National Guard | 长官 国民警卫队的肯特·曼斯基 |
[23:07] | wants to know what tactical rule-set you wanna follow. | 想知道你的行动原则是什么 |
[23:09] | – What are they on now? – Containment only. | -他们现在是怎么做的 -只是在控制人群 |
[23:11] | Allowing minor misdemeanors to go unchallenged. | 不镇压小规模的暴行 |
[23:13] | Unacceptable. I want the law enforced. | 不行 必须按法律处置 |
[23:15] | Tell him to start making arrests and taking people in. | 告诉他可以对人群进行逮捕了 |
[23:18] | Sir, if you declare a curfew | 长官 如果你宣布实行宵禁 |
[23:20] | you can start pulling every one of them in | 就可以在事情失控之前 |
[23:22] | before this thing gets out of control. | 把所有人都一一逮捕了 |
[23:24] | That a good idea, do it. | 这是个好主意 就这样做 |
[23:26] | Tell Manski we’re not afraid to start taking actions. | 告诉曼斯基我们不怕采取行动 |
[23:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[23:30] | What will help more than anything, sir, is your voice. | 最能奏效的是您的发声 长官 |
[23:33] | You need to talk directly to the people. | 您得跟大家面对面地谈 |
[23:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:41] | Tell Jenny I’ll be down in a few minutes. | 告诉詹妮我一会儿就下去 |
[23:45] | 国民警卫队介入 玛丽埃塔 乔治亚州 | |
[23:46] | Murphy speaking. | 我是墨菲 |
[23:47] | This is Novick. I need Jenny Dodge. | 我是诺维克 詹妮·道奇在吗 |
[23:53] | – Carrie. – Yeah? | -凯里 -怎么了 |
[23:54] | LAPD just called, there was automatic-weapon fire in Studio City. | 洛杉矶警局说刚刚影视城发生了枪击事件 |
[23:58] | Police are arriving and finding bodies and military-spec weapons. | 警察到后发现了尸体 还有军队专用的武器 |
[24:01] | Communication’s got the address. | 情报机构有地址 |
[24:02] | Check it against the accordance of the images | 核对一下与米歇尔 |
[24:03] | Michelle pulled off the satellite. | 从卫星上下载的图片之间的一致程度 |
[24:05] | Right away. | 马上 |
[24:08] | Is that the location, Michelle? Huh, is it? | 是那儿吗 米歇尔 是吗 |
[24:12] | The police just got there, | 警察刚刚到了 |
[24:13] | they already got four bodies. So let’s talk! | 他们已经发现了四具尸体 快说吧 |
[24:21] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是那里 |
[24:22] | We gotta call him. He may need our help. | 我们得联系他 他可能需要我们的帮助 |
[24:25] | Jack made it clear that | 杰克说得很清楚 |
[24:26] | the only way to get proof on this tape is | 想要证实这份录音真假 |
[24:27] | if CTU stays out of it. | 只有反恐局不参与才可以办到 |
[24:29] | We don’t even know if he’s still alive! | 我们都不知道他现在是死是活 |
[24:40] | He’s on an open channel. | 他在一条公用线上 |
[24:42] | You won’t be able to trace it, but you can talk to him. | 你没办法追踪 但可以跟他说话 |
[24:48] | – Michelle! – No, Jack, it’s Tony. | -米歇尔 -不是 杰克 是托尼 |
[24:50] | Tony, trust me, stay out of this! | 托尼 相信我 别管这件事 |
[24:53] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[24:54] | The president asked me for proof | 总统想要得到证明那份录音 |
[24:56] | that the Cyprus recording was fake. I’m trying to do that. | 是假的的证据 我现在正在努力 |
[24:59] | The man who can provide proof will only deal with me. | 那个能提供证据的人只愿意见我 |
[25:03] | He won’t cooperate with CTU. | 他不接受与反恐局合作 |
[25:05] | That’s why I left in that way. | 所以我才那样走掉的 |
[25:07] | How do we know he’s not using you, Jack? | 我们要怎么知道他不是在利用你 杰克 |
[25:08] | Cause ten commandos tried to kill him | 因为有十个突击队员想杀他 |
[25:10] | to stop him from making a deal with me. | 阻止他与我交易 |
[25:12] | – What’s he want? – He wants to disappear. | -他目的何在 -他想消失 |
[25:15] | Bring him here, Jack, we’ll deal with him here. | 把他带过来 杰克 我们在这儿跟他谈 |
[25:17] | Tony, I just told you he will not cooperate with us | 托尼 我刚刚说了 |
[25:18] | under those circumstances. | 在那种情况下他是不会合作的 |
[25:20] | I understand what you’re saying, Jack, | 我明白 杰克 |
[25:22] | but this country’s about to go to war over this, alright? | 但整个国家的安危都在这件事上 好吗 |
[25:24] | This is way too big for one person to handle. Even you. | 这事靠一个人是处理不好的 即便是你 |
[25:27] | Keep going straight! | 保持直行 |
[25:29] | Sorry, I can’t do it. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[25:43] | He’s still bleeding bad! | 他还在大量出血 |
[25:50] | Hey, Bobby. | 波比 |
[25:52] | Is this Kim Bauer? | 是金·鲍尔吗 |
[25:55] | – I’ll take her. – What about processing? | -交给我吧 -程序怎么办 |
[25:58] | It’s OK. Go fill out the report. | 没关系 去填报告吧 |
[26:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:10] | We’ll go in here. | 进去这里 |
[26:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:39] | Looks like you’ve had quite a day. | 看来你今天经历了不少 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:44] | You took Megan Matheson from her parents’ home. | 你把梅根·马西森从她父母家带走了 |
[26:46] | – She was being abused. – Got into a fight with her father. | -她遭受了虐待 -你和她父亲起了争执 |
[26:50] | Then, you took Megan again, this time from the hospital. | 这一次 你又从医院把梅根带走了 |
[26:53] | You stole Gary Matheson’s car and fled the city. | 你偷了加里·马西森的车 逃到城里去了 |
[26:55] | I had to. I knew about the bomb. | 我必须这么做 我知道炸弹的事 |
[26:58] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:00] | But then you were stopped by CHP Officer Raymond Brown, | 但你后来被加州高速巡警雷蒙德·布朗拦下了 |
[27:03] | who discovered the dead body of Carla Matheson in the trunk. | 他在车尾箱发现了卡拉·马西森的尸体 |
[27:05] | – I didn’t kill anyone. – I know you didn’t. | -我没有杀人 -我知道你没有 |
[27:08] | We know Gary Matheson killed his wife. | 我们知道加里·马西森杀了他妻子 |
[27:10] | We’re looking for him now. | 我们正在找他 |
[27:11] | There was a witness, | 我们有目击证人 |
[27:13] | and we found Gary’s prints on the murder weapon. | 并且我们在凶器上发现了加里的指纹 |
[27:15] | – You did? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[27:17] | So you’re off the hook for everything that happened this morning. | 所以今早发生的事情跟你无关了 |
[27:21] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:21] | But there’s still the matter of | 但还有个问题 |
[27:23] | you and your boyfriend’s attempted escape from custody. | 你和你的男朋友试图逃脱拘留 |
[27:26] | Officer Brown was badly injured in the accident. | 布朗警官在车祸中受了重伤 |
[27:30] | But he’s gonna make it. | 但他会没事的 |
[27:32] | And we now know that | 而现在我们知道 |
[27:33] | you were telling him the truth about the bomb. | 你跟他说的炸弹事件是真的 |
[27:37] | So I’m free? | 所以我没事了吗 |
[27:38] | You should probably have somebody from CTU | 你应该让反恐组的人 |
[27:40] | call the DA’s office on your behalf. | 替你给地检署打个电话 |
[27:43] | But yes, you’ll be free to go. | 没错 你可以走了 |
[27:49] | Look, I know my father usually does this, but I have clearance. | 我知道我父亲经常这么做 但我有权限 |
[27:52] | You can check your book. | 你可以查查记录 |
[27:54] | An officer of the company has to be on the flight. | 必须要有一位公司官员在飞机上 |
[27:57] | – I’ll be on it. Can you hold on? – Certainly. | -我会一起去 你能稍等吗 -当然可以 |
[28:00] | – Where are you going? – Jakarta. | -你要去哪里 -雅加达 |
[28:04] | You’re surprised I’m giving up my destination? | 我要放弃我的目的地 你很惊讶吗 |
[28:07] | No. You’ll just change it once you’re in the air. | 不 一起飞你就会改变主意 |
[28:12] | Prep a cargo transport to Jakarta, Indonesia. | 准备一架去印度雅加达的货机 |
[28:15] | And give us priority clearance so we can leave tonight. | 再给我们优先许可 好让我们今晚就能出发 |
[28:18] | Who else will be flying with you? | 还有谁会跟你一起飞 |
[28:21] | What name should I give them? | 我应该跟他们说什么名字 |
[28:23] | – Passport, in my pocket. – I got it. | -护照在我口袋里 -我来拿 |
[28:33] | – William Patterson. – One moment, please. | -威廉姆·帕特森 -请稍等 |
[28:41] | Come on, stay with me. He’s losing consciousness! | 坚持住 他正在失去意识 |
[28:45] | Wallace, we can’t take this chance. | 华莱士 我们不能冒这个险 |
[28:47] | Tell me where the evidence is, and I give you my word, | 告诉我证据在哪里 我向你保证 |
[28:49] | I will get you out of this country. | 我会把你送出国 |
[28:51] | You know what, Jack? | 你知道吗 杰克 |
[28:53] | You were a real badass back there at the warehouse. | 在仓库的时候 你真是太厉害了 |
[28:57] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[29:00] | No. | 不 |
[29:02] | – I’m losing him! Damn it! – What are you doing? | -他快不行了 该死 -你在干吗 |
[29:07] | I wanna see if there’s an urgent care centre | 我要看看这附近 |
[29:08] | in the neighbourhood. | 有没有急救中心 |
[29:10] | Come on! | 快点吧 |
[29:14] | Four blocks. Four blocks, make a right. Go! | 离这里四个街区 四个街区 右转 快 |
[29:21] | I want IDs on all the bodies. | 我要所有死者的身份 |
[29:23] | See what traces we can find on the weapons. | 看看能在凶器上找到什么线索 |
[29:25] | Bauer’s actions are CTU’s responsibility. | 鲍尔的行动是反恐组的责任 |
[29:26] | I know it was CTU. | 我知道那是反恐组的事 |
[29:27] | And believe me we’re not gonna run away from this. | 相信我 我们不会推诿责任 |
[29:29] | So let’s just find out who these people are. | 查出这些人是谁 |
[29:30] | Send in forensic teams? | 带上法医队去吗 |
[29:32] | NSA and field units? | 还有美国国家安全局和外勤部队吗 |
[29:33] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 可以 |
[29:37] | Mr Almeida, Kim Bauer on line four. | 阿尔梅达先生 金·鲍尔在四号线找您 |
[29:43] | Kim, where are you? | 金 你在哪里 |
[29:43] | At a sheriffs station in Santa Clarita. | 在圣克拉里塔的一个警察局 |
[29:46] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:47] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[29:48] | They’re not gonna charge me for murder or kidnapping, | 他们不会以谋杀罪或绑架罪控告我 |
[29:50] | but… | 但是… |
[29:51] | Look, I still might need some help. | 我也许还需要帮忙 |
[29:53] | Sure, what do you need? | 没问题 你需要什么 |
[29:55] | They were taking us back to Los Angeles, | 他们本来要把我们带回洛杉矶 |
[29:57] | and my boyfriend and I tried to escape. | 而我和我的男朋友试图逃跑 |
[29:59] | And we got into a car accident. A police officer was injured. | 然后发生了车祸 有个警官受伤了 |
[30:03] | Alright look, I’ll call the DA’s office, see what I can do. | 我会打给地检署 看看能帮什么忙 |
[30:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:07] | Kim, I’m sure you’d rather be talking to your dad about this, | 金 我相信你更想跟你父亲聊聊 |
[30:11] | but I know they probably told you he’s not available right now. | 但他们应该告诉过你 他现在没空 |
[30:15] | – What are you talking about? – He’s in the field. | -你在说什么 -他在出外勤 |
[30:20] | In the field? You mean, he’s alive? | 出外勤吗 他还活着吗 |
[30:23] | Oh, my God, Kim. You still think he died in the plane. | 天呐 金 你还以为他死在飞机上了 |
[30:27] | He didn’t? | 他没死吗 |
[30:27] | No, no, no. George Mason took over. | 不 没有 乔治·梅森接手了 |
[30:30] | He was able to get out in time. | 他及时出来了 |
[30:33] | Oh, my God. When can I talk to him? | 天呐 我什么时候能跟他说话 |
[30:36] | Not for a while, Kim. | 还需要一段时间 金 |
[30:49] | Come on, come on, get him! | 快 快 扶他下来 |
[30:58] | – I need to see the doctor now! – Sir you can’t do that. | -我需要医生 -先生 你不能这么做 |
[31:01] | – Open the door! – Sir, I will call the police! | -开门 -先生 我要报警了 |
[31:03] | Lady, I am the police. Now, open the door! | 女士 我就是警察 快开门 |
[31:05] | Let him in. Let him in! | 让他进去 让他进去 |
[31:10] | – Doctor we need you now! – What the hell happened? | -医生 我们现在需要你 -发生什么了 |
[31:11] | This man has been shot in the back. I’m a Federal Agent. | 这位男士背部中弹了 我是联邦探员 |
[31:14] | This man has information vital to national security. | 他握有对国家安全很重要的信息 |
[31:17] | I need you to stop the bleeding and keep him alive. | 我需要你帮他止血 让他活着 |
[31:22] | This is just a clinic. This man needs a hospital. | 这里只是个诊所 他需要去医院 |
[31:24] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[31:24] | You’ve got to do what you can now. Doctor, please. | 你现在得尽你所能 拜托了 医生 |
[31:29] | Alright, alright. Clara, get me suture kits, | 好 克莱拉 给我准备好缝合包 |
[31:31] | lidocaine with epi, and a crash cart. Now, now! | 利多卡因 肾上腺素 和急救车 快去 |
[31:35] | The wound’s right here. He’s got a bullet lodged in his back. | 伤口就在这里 他的背部中了一颗子弹 |
[32:06] | – Hello. – Miguel, it’s me. | -你好 -米格尔 是我 |
[32:09] | – Kim. Are you OK? – I’m fine. How are you? | -金 你还好吗 -我很好 你怎么样 |
[32:15] | – I’m OK. – Yeah? | -我没事 -是吗 |
[32:20] | Look, it’s so weird, but the police know Gary killed Carla. | 这很奇怪 但警察知道加里杀了卡拉 |
[32:26] | And we’re not gonna be charged with anything, | 我们不会受到任何控告 |
[32:28] | except maybe the escape. | 逃跑有可能会 |
[32:29] | But I think we’re OK there, too. | 但我觉得那件事也没关系了 |
[32:32] | – That’s good. – Good? It’s great. | -那就好 -好吗 简直太棒了 |
[32:39] | – How about you? – I’m fine. | -你呢 -我没事 |
[32:42] | Are you sure? I mean, you don’t sound… | 你确定吗 你听起来不… |
[32:44] | I don’t sound what? Excited? | 我听起来怎么样 不激动吗 |
[32:47] | Gee, Kim, I’m really sorry. | 天呐 金 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:49] | Miguel, what’s wrong? Why are you acting like this? | 米格尔 怎么了 你为什么这样 |
[32:56] | I shouldn’t have let you talk me into all that stuff. | 我不该让你说服我参与这一切 |
[32:59] | Yeah, but it worked out. | 但这的确有效 |
[33:00] | For you. I’m the one that’s here in the hospital. | 对你来说有效 而进医院的是我 |
[33:05] | – You just said you were fine. – I am going to be fine. | -你说你没事 -我会没事的 |
[33:11] | – I’m just gonna be fine without you. – What? | -没有你我就没事了 -什么 |
[33:16] | – I don’t wanna see you anymore. – Why not? | -我不想再见到你 -为什么 |
[33:20] | – There’s no “why not”, it just is. – No. | -没有为什么 就是不想 -不 |
[33:23] | Miguel, what is going on? Are you OK? | 米格尔 出了什么事 你没事吧 |
[33:29] | I’m coming to see you right now. | 我现在马上去见你 |
[33:30] | Kim, I said no. It’s over. | 金 我说了不要 我们结束了 |
[33:34] | You mean that? | 你说认真的吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah… I mean it. | 是 我说认真的 |
[34:33] | I know the rules. I know that I work for you. | 我知道规定 我知道我是你的手下 |
[34:36] | And if you fire me, I wouldn’t blame you. | 如果你将我革职 我也不会怪你 |
[34:39] | This isn’t about me firing you, Michelle. | 重点不是在于革职你 米歇尔 |
[34:42] | This agency is supposed to | 这个机构 |
[34:43] | be supporting the president and this country. | 应该要支持总统和本国 |
[34:46] | If I can’t account for agent’s actions, | 如果我无法解释特工的行为 |
[34:48] | and all we’ve got is chaos. | 我们只会陷入混乱当中 |
[34:49] | Jack is in an impossible situation. | 杰克现在陷入了艰难的局面 |
[34:50] | All I was trying to do was helping him | 我只是在帮他 |
[34:52] | get the proof that the Cyprus audio was forgery. | 证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[34:54] | Yeah? Well, where’s the proof? We don’t have any proof. | 是吗 那证据呢 我们没有任何证据 |
[34:59] | We don’t have Jack, he doesn’t want to be found. | 杰克也不在我们手上 他不想被发现 |
[35:04] | What do you want from me, Michelle? | 你想我怎么样 米歇尔 |
[35:13] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想说对不起 |
[35:18] | Yeah, well, you’ve said it. | 你已经说了 |
[35:21] | Now, if you don’t mind, I got work to do, all right? | 不好意思 我还有工作要做 |
[35:52] | Our planes are currently over the Atlantic. | 目前我们的飞机已经抵达大西洋上空 |
[35:54] | The first of them will be reaching their targets | 先头机群将在三个小时之内 |
[35:56] | just under three hours. | 首先到达目标位置 |
[35:57] | Pilots’ communication posture? | 飞行员的通信情况如何 |
[35:59] | Comm is open to them. | 通讯器已开放 |
[36:01] | The planes can be ordered back at any time. | 随时可以下令让飞机返回 |
[36:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:05] | Sir, I don’t know if anyone’s told you, | 总统先生 我不知道是否有人跟你说过 |
[36:08] | but the sooner we can lock this mission down, | 但是我们越早锁定该任务 |
[36:09] | the more comfortable the Joint Chiefs’ gonna be with it. | 参谋长们就会对此越放心 |
[36:13] | My job’s not to make the Joint Chiefs comfortable. | 我的工作不是为了让参谋长们放心 |
[36:16] | Thank you. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 暂时就这样 |
[36:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[36:30] | Mr. President. There’s been a development in Marietta. | 总统先生 玛丽埃塔有变化 |
[36:35] | The National Guard took on a more aggressive posture | 国民警卫队在我们的要求下 |
[36:38] | at our request. | 采取了更强硬的姿态 |
[36:40] | But the disturbance got to be more than they could handle. | 但是骚乱已经超出了他们的控制范围 |
[36:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:48] | Two people were killed, sir. | 两人身亡 长官 |
[36:50] | The National Guard started shooting rubber bullets into the crowd, | 国民警卫队开始向人群发射橡皮子弹 |
[36:54] | and there were two fatal hits. | 两人遭到致命一击 |
[36:56] | One of the victims was a leader of the dissent, and… | 其中一名死者是抗议人群的领导 而… |
[37:08] | And? | 而… |
[37:10] | And the other was a young boy, sir. | 而另一名是个小男孩 总统先生 |
[37:13] | He was Middle Eastern, and… | 他是中东人 |
[37:15] | he was from one of the families that we were trying to protect. | 我们想要保护的家属当中就有他的家人 |
[37:30] | What’s going on now? | 现在的情况如何 |
[37:31] | They’ve made some arrests, but the crowd is still unruly. | 他们逮捕了一些人 但是人群还是难以控制 |
[37:36] | Now, we might want to think about… taking a step back. | 也许我们可以考虑退一步 |
[37:40] | Maybe the presence of the National Guard is making matters worse. | 也许国民护卫队的出现加剧了事态的严重性 |
[37:45] | If we step back now, | 如果我们现在退一步 |
[37:46] | those families are left completely unprotected. | 那些家属就会完全失去保护 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:51] | A young boy. | 年轻人 |
[37:56] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[38:00] | The boy? | 那个孩子 |
[38:04] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 总统先生 |
[38:06] | The boy had a name. Find out. | 他肯定有名字的 去查 |
[38:08] | Indeed I will, sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[38:22] | It was a tragic accident. | 那是一个悲剧 |
[38:34] | Tell the National Guard to hold their ground. | 告诉国民护卫队坚守其阵地 |
[38:37] | I want that neighbourhood protected. I want order restored. | 我要保护那个社区 我要秩序得以恢复 |
[38:41] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[38:57] | There’s the bullet. | 子弹在这个位置 |
[38:58] | It missed the jugular, but still caused a lot of damage. | 没打中颈静脉 但还是造成了很大伤害 |
[39:01] | What can you do? | 有办法吗 |
[39:02] | I might be able to tie off the bleeders, but… | 我也许可以帮他止住血 但是 |
[39:04] | you can’t get the bullet out unless it goes with the surgery. | 不做手术是取不出子弹的 |
[39:06] | We don’t have time for that. | 没时间做手术 |
[39:08] | I got tell you, I don’t feel comfortable with this. | 我得说一句 我不愿意这样抢救他 |
[39:11] | They can shut me down. | 他们会查封我这里 |
[39:12] | I’m not authorised perform procedure like this. | 我没有资格做这种手术 |
[39:15] | Doctor, I guarantee that won’t happen. | 医生 我向你保证不会的 |
[39:16] | I need you to do this now. | 我需要你立刻去做手术 |
[39:18] | At least tell me what this is all about. | 那你起码告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:20] | It has to do with the bomb that went off. | 和爆炸的炸弹有关 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you more than that. | 对不起 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[39:27] | – All right, I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -那好 我尽力而为吧 -谢谢 |
[39:31] | Give him some Versed, so I can work on it. | 给他注射一点安眠药 我好开始做手术 |
[39:33] | No, don’t sedate him. | 不要给他注射镇静剂 |
[39:34] | I need him to be able to talk. | 我需要他能开口说话 |
[39:35] | Just numb the area around the wound. | 只要麻痹伤口周围的区域就行了 |
[39:41] | Don’t worry, beautiful. I’ve been worse than this. | 别担心 美女 我受过比这更严重的伤 |
[39:46] | Please give him some Phenibut. | 请给他打一点非尼布特 |
[39:48] | – I’ll get it. – He’s gonna die. | -我去拿 -他会死的 |
[39:50] | We better hope he doesn’t. | 我们最好希望他不会 |
[39:51] | OK, so we’ll depart at 3:25? That’d be great. Thank you. | 3点25分起飞吗 太好了 谢谢 |
[39:57] | – Is he on? – They gave us a departure time for 3:45. | -准备好了吗 -他们说3点45分起飞 |
[40:00] | Good. | 好 |
[40:02] | He is not gonna give you information till we’re off the ground. | 起飞前 他是不会把情报告诉你的 |
[40:05] | I already told you, Kate, I’m not letting you get on that plane. | 我和你说了 凯特 我不会让你上飞机的 |
[40:08] | All he wants to do is get out of the country. | 他只想离开这个国家 |
[40:11] | Soon as we get him to the airport, | 只要我们把他带到机场 |
[40:12] | he’ll give us the information we need. | 他就会把我们需要的情报告诉我 |
[40:14] | The rules have changed. | 规则已经变了 |
[40:17] | Hold still, almost there. | 别动 就快好了 |
[40:23] | Stop. It’s done. | 停 我不行了 |
[40:26] | It’s not done. Now, sir, | 还没做完 先生 |
[40:27] | please lie still or I’ll have to sedate you. | 请趟好别动 不然我要给你注射镇静剂了 |
[40:30] | I said, I’m done! Get the hell of me. | 我说我不行了 给我走开 |
[40:32] | – Push the Versed now. – Wait! | -立刻注射安眠药 -等等 |
[40:35] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:36] | What? | 什么 |
[40:37] | Jack, I’m not gonna make it. I can feel it. | 杰克 我不行了 我能感觉到 |
[40:42] | Just tell me where the evidence is now. | 赶紧告诉我证据在哪 |
[40:45] | It’s on a memory chip. | 在一个存储芯片上 |
[40:49] | Two AIF files. | 两个自动化情报资料文件 |
[40:54] | The source recordings prove the Cyprus audio is a fake. | 原始记录证明了塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[41:00] | Where is the memory chip? | 存储芯片在哪 |
[41:03] | It’s in… inside… | 在… |
[41:07] | – Inside what? – Inside… | -在什么 -在… |
[41:10] | Inside where? Come on, Wallace. | 在哪里 快说 华莱士 |
[41:13] | Inside where? | 在哪里 |
[41:16] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[41:16] | He’s in V-fib! | 他出现心室纤颤了 |
[41:17] | Excuse us. We need to get in here. | 让一下 我们要采取救治 |
[41:20] | – No pulse. – We’re at 200 joules. | -没有脉搏 -已充电至200焦耳 |
[41:22] | Here you go, Doctor. | 可以开始了 医生 |
[41:26] | – Charging. 1-2-3, clear. – Clear. | -充电 123 松手 -松手 |
[41:32] | Still in V-fib. | 心室纤颤仍未减退 |
[41:34] | – Charging, 1-2-3, clear. – Clear. | -充电 123 松手 -松手 |
[41:40] | Still in V-fib. | 心室纤颤仍未减退 |
[41:42] | – Charging, 1-2-3, clear. – Clear. | -充电 123 松手 -松手 |
[41:55] | He’s dead. | 病人宣布死亡 |
[42:06] | Jack, what are we gonna do? | 杰克 我们要怎么办 |
[42:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:13] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[43:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[43:03] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[43:21] | We got it. | 拿到芯片了 |