时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[00:14] | Jack made it very clear that the | 杰克说得很清楚 |
[00:15] | only way to get proof on this tape | 想要证实这份录音真假 |
[00:17] | is if CTU stays out of it. | 只有反恐局不参与才可以办到 |
[00:19] | We don’t know if he’s alive! | 我们都不知道他现在是死是活 |
[00:20] | He’s on an open channel. | 他在一条公用线上 |
[00:22] | You won’t be able to trace it, but you can talk to him. | 你没办法追踪 但可以跟他说话 |
[00:26] | – Michelle! – No, Jack, it’s Tony. | -米歇尔 -不是 杰克 是托尼 |
[00:28] | Tony, the president asked me to provide him with the | 托尼 总统想要得到证明那份录音 |
[00:29] | proof that the Cyprus recording was fake. | 是假的的证据 我现在正在努力 |
[00:31] | The man who can provide that proof will only deal with me. | 那个能提供证据的人只愿意见我 |
[00:35] | How do we know he’s not using you? Jack | 我们要怎么知道他不是在利用你 杰克 |
[00:37] | Because ten commandos just tried to | 因为刚有十个突击队员想杀他 |
[00:38] | kill him to stop him making a deal with me. | 阻止他与我交易 |
[00:41] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[00:42] | Jack. I’m not gonna make it. | 杰克 我不行了 |
[00:44] | Just tell me where the evidence is now. | 赶紧告诉我证据在哪 |
[00:46] | It’s on a memory chip. | 在一个存储芯片上 |
[00:48] | The source recordings prove the Cyprus audio is a fake. | 原始录音证明了塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[00:53] | Where’s the memory chip? | 存储芯片在哪 |
[00:55] | Inside… | 在 |
[00:57] | Come on, Wallace. Inside where? | 在哪里 快说 华莱士 |
[01:01] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[01:03] | He’s dead. | 病人宣布死亡 |
[01:08] | We got the chip. | 拿到芯片了 |
[01:11] | Our planes are currently over the Atlantic. | 目前我们的飞机已经抵达大西洋上空 |
[01:13] | The first of them will be reaching their targets just under three hours. | 他们将在三个小时之内首先到达目标位置 |
[01:16] | Sir, I just got off | 总统 我刚和国防部长谈过 |
[01:17] | the secretary of defence. He wants to know how much longer | 他想知道你还要给杰克·鲍尔多久 |
[01:20] | you plan on giving Jack Bauer to disprove that tape. | 来证明录音是假的 |
[01:23] | As far as I concerned, Jack Bauer has up until | 我要把投弹前的所有时间 |
[01:25] | the time the planes start releasing bombs. | 都留给杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:28] | From the secretary’s point of view, that’s tying the DOD’s hands. | 部长认为这会限制国防部的行动 |
[01:32] | We’re gonna utilise every moment we have to be thorough. | 我们要利用一切时间做到面面俱到 |
[01:34] | – He’s not gonna like that, sir. – That’s his problem. | -他恐怕不会同意 -那是他的问题 |
[01:46] | In order to exploit the advantages of a surprise attack, | 为了突袭能够取得最佳效果 |
[01:50] | we’ve launched 12 bomb squadrons from three stateside bases. | 我们从三个本土基地调了十二支轰炸机部队 |
[01:54] | But initial air strikes will be | 但本土基地进行的第一轮空袭 |
[01:55] | launched from our bases in the region here, here and here. | 将会从这里 这里和这里发起 |
[02:02] | Sir, that is consistent with your request was for air strikes | 长官 这符合您对空袭需要在 |
[02:05] | to begin before your address to the nation. | 您对民众的演讲之前发起的要求 |
[02:07] | I know what I asked for. | 我的命令我心里有数 |
[02:12] | That came out wrong. | 我不是这个意思 |
[02:14] | You and the Joint Chiefs have achived a remarkable | 你和参谋长们在这么短的时间内 |
[02:16] | job mobilising our forces on such short notice. | 能够调动起部队 干得很漂亮 |
[02:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[02:20] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[02:23] | is it fair to assume that you’re still behind the attack? | 我还能假定你赞成袭击计划吗 |
[02:26] | Cos I’m sensing some equivocation. | 因为我感觉你有点动摇 |
[02:32] | I told the Vice President, | 我告诉过副总统 |
[02:34] | but I haven’t shared this with the rest of you. | 但还没告诉过你们 |
[02:38] | Jack Bauer, the CTU agent | 杰克·鲍尔 那个反恐组特工 |
[02:41] | most responsible for finding the nuclear bomb, | 在找到核弹中立下首功的人 |
[02:43] | has reason to believes that the Cyprus audio is fabricated. | 认为塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[02:46] | – Bauer has no hard evidence? – Not at this point. | -鲍尔没有实质性证据 -目前没有 |
[02:50] | Mr. President this battle plan requires our | 这个战斗计划要求我们 |
[02:52] | surprising the enemy with a strike of overwhelming force. | 以压倒性的武力发起突袭 |
[02:56] | We will lose that advantage if we wait any longer. | 再等下去我们就会丧失突袭的优势 |
[03:00] | The target countries will mobilise their defences | 目标国家将会组织防御 |
[03:04] | and our casualties will increase over the long term. | 并且我们未来的伤亡人数也会上升 |
[03:08] | – By how much? – Up to 20,000 troops. | -上升多少 -多达两万士兵 |
[03:23] | Then we have no choice | 那我们就别无选择 |
[03:25] | but to proceed with the plan as stated. | 只能照原计划进行 |
[03:33] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[03:34] | But what I have to say to the President | 但我必须要告诉总统的东西 |
[03:35] | will have a direct impact on the meeting that he’s in. | 会对他现在开的会议有直接影响 |
[03:38] | He can’t be disturbed at this time. | 他目前不能接电话 |
[03:39] | Fine. Just make sure he knows I called. | 行 那至少告诉他我打来了电话 |
[03:41] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[03:43] | The President is in a meeting with the Joint Chiefs. | 他正在同参谋长们开会 |
[03:45] | They won’t interrupt until it’s finished. | 会议结束前都不能被打扰 |
[03:51] | Come on. | 求求你 |
[03:57] | – Almeida. – Tony, It’s Jack. | -阿尔梅达 -托尼 我是杰克 |
[03:59] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪里 |
[04:00] | Tony, I can barely hear you. | 托尼 我听不太清你说话 |
[04:02] | The interferer is big. We got a really bad connection. | 干扰太厉害 信号很差 |
[04:04] | Yes, Listen I want you to bring Wallace back here now. | 你得把华莱士立即带回来 |
[04:06] | Tony, Wallace is dead. | 托尼 华莱士死了 |
[04:07] | But I got the evidence that proves Cyprus audio is forged. It’s a CPB | 但我有证据 能证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[04:10] | memory chip containing the original source recordings. | 是一个存有原始录音的芯片 |
[04:14] | – How do you know it’s real, Jack? – Because he died trying to give it to me. | -你怎么知道是真的 -他为了给我都死了 |
[04:17] | and he had it surgically implanted. | 他把它植入了自己的身体 |
[04:18] | I hardly think he’d have gotten that kind of trouble that if it wasn’t authentic. | 要是那是假的 我不觉得他会花那么大力气 |
[04:22] | Fine. Where are you? | 行 你在哪里 |
[04:23] | We are in a Urgent Care center somewhere near North Hollywood, | 我们在靠近北好莱坞的一个急救中心里面 |
[04:25] | We are about 40 minutes outside CTU. | 大概离反恐组有四十分钟路程 |
[04:27] | We’re gonna bring you the chip now. | 我们现在就把芯片带去给你 |
[04:28] | All right. Call in your route from the road so I’ll send an aerial escort. | 沿途把路线发过来 我会安排空军护送 |
[04:31] | Ok fine, Tony. I need you to get in touch with the President. | 行 托尼 你得联系总统 |
[04:33] | I have tried to get through. He’s in middle of a meeting with the Joint Chiefs. | 我试着联系过他 他正在和参谋长开会 |
[04:36] | They won’t patch me through. | 他们不给我转接 |
[04:37] | Jack, I’m not calling the president | 杰克 在确认你手里东西的真伪之前 |
[04:38] | until I confirm what you’re holding is real. | 我是不会打给总统的 |
[04:40] | Jack, come here. | 杰克 到这里来吧 |
[04:41] | Tony, you’ve got to at least tell him what’s going on. | 你起码得告诉他发生了什么 |
[04:44] | I need you here, Jack. | 我需要你在这里 杰克 |
[04:46] | Tony, can you hear me? | 托尼 你听得到吗 |
[04:47] | I hear you, Jack. | 我听得到 杰克 |
[04:48] | I gotta go. Please just do what I ask. | 我得挂了 求你照我说的做 |
[04:52] | – What? – We can’t go anywhere with this chip. | -怎么 -我们不能带着这芯片走 |
[04:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[04:55] | – Look at this, embedded in the silicon. – What is it? | -看这个 埋在这芯片里的 -那是什么 |
[04:58] | Some kind of a passive transponder. It acts like a tracking device. | 某种被动应答器 作用类似于定位器 |
[05:01] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -确定 |
[05:03] | Our group uses circuits like this to track sensitive material. | 我们组织用类似的回路来追踪敏感材料 |
[05:06] | I don’t really understand. | 我不懂 |
[05:08] | Whoever Wallace stole the chip from can track it. | 被华莱士偷走东西的那个人能定位它 |
[05:10] | That’s how they tracked him to the warehouse. | 他们就是这样追着他到了那仓库 |
[05:11] | They’ll find us if I don’t disconnect it at first. | 不先把这个信号中断 他们就会发现我们 |
[05:14] | Can you do it without destroying the audio file? | 你在中断信号同时能不损害录音文件吗 |
[05:16] | – I think so. – Good. | -我想可以 -好 |
[05:22] | Danny, you have to stop doing this, Ok? I told you not to call. | 丹尼 不能再这样了 我说过你别打过来 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry you’re upset, but I don’t have time for this right now. | 抱歉让你不高兴了 但我没时间说这个 |
[05:29] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[05:31] | Nothing. Don’t worry. We’re taking care of things here. | 没什么事 别担心 一切都在掌握之中 |
[05:35] | Really? What am I supposed to do? | 真的吗 我该怎么办 |
[05:38] | Just sit tight. I’ll call you as soon as I get a chance, | 坐好 我有空会打给你的 |
[05:41] | – but I have to go – Forget it. | -但我得挂了 -当我没说 |
[05:52] | Something’s wrong with the phones. | 电话有问题 |
[05:54] | The network’s been overloaded ever since news of the bomb broke. | 自从核弹的消息泄露后 互联网就炸锅了 |
[05:58] | – Who were you talking to? – No one. What’s going on? | -你刚在跟谁说话 -没谁 怎么了 |
[06:01] | Well, Jack just called. | 杰克刚刚打来了电话 |
[06:02] | He says he’s got the evidence from Wallace. | 他说他从华莱士那里拿到了证据 |
[06:05] | Does the president know? | 总统知道吗 |
[06:06] | No. We haven’t confirmed it’s authentic yet. | 不 我们还没有确认证据的真伪 |
[06:10] | Tony, the president’s acting on | 总统以录音真实为前提 |
[06:11] | the assumption that the recording is real. | 正在展开行动 |
[06:13] | And this evidence may prove that it’s not. I know. | 而这份证据有可能证明那不是真的 我知道 |
[06:17] | Tony, you’ve gotta call the president. | 托尼 你得打给总统 |
[06:21] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在考虑 |
[06:28] | This is too big. I need something with a finer point. | 这个太大了 我需要更尖一点的东西 |
[06:34] | What about this? Will that work? | 这个呢 能用吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Good. | 能用 |
[06:44] | – Yusuf, how much longer do you need? – One minute, maybe two. | -优素福 你还需要多久 -一两分钟吧 |
[06:47] | Which is one or two? | 一分钟还是两分钟 |
[06:48] | One if you stop bothering me. | 你要是别烦我就是一分钟 |
[06:49] | Those people who want their chip back, they are here. | 想夺回芯片的人到这里来了 |
[06:53] | Will the tracker still function after | 定位器在被你和芯片分离后 |
[06:53] | you seperated it from the chip? | 还能运作吗 |
[06:56] | I’ll have to loose the antenna but yeah the signal should still transmit. | 我得摘掉天线 但是它应该还能发射信号 |
[06:58] | I think I can lure them away from here. | 我能把他们引开 |
[07:00] | – You and Kate get the chip over to CTU. – Us? | -你和凯特把芯片带去反恐组 -我们 |
[07:04] | Don’t worry. This is gonna work. | 别担心 这能行 |
[07:08] | Kate, move here against the wall. | 凯特 到这里贴着墙 |
[07:21] | – Got it. – Bring it here. | -好了 -拿过来 |
[07:24] | Still locked on target? | 仍旧能锁定目标吗 |
[07:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[07:31] | OK. I want you to meet me at | 你们俩在西边几个街区外的 |
[07:33] | Moorpark and Vineland, it’s a few blocks west of here. | 摩尔公园和葡萄园那里同我碰面 |
[07:36] | If I’m not there in 15 minutes, leave without me, | 要是我十五分钟内没到 你们就别管我了 |
[07:37] | – but you get that chip to Tony Almeida. – Got it. | -带着芯片去找托尼·阿尔梅达 -明白 |
[07:41] | – Be careful. – I’ll be OK. | -小心点 -我会没事的 |
[07:55] | Signal’s dropping off. | 信号不稳定 |
[07:59] | – Wait. He’s moving. – Where? | -等等 他在移动 -往哪 |
[08:01] | Just ahead. Toward the east entrance. | 前面 向东入口方向 |
[08:08] | I’ll catch up. | 我马上来 |
[09:24] | I waited till the meeting broke | 我等到会议结束 |
[09:25] | to tell you the Governor called from Sacramento. | 才来告诉您州长从萨克拉门托来电 |
[09:27] | – What’s going on? – More people are hitting the streets. | -怎么了 -上街抗议的人更多了 |
[09:31] | Governor wants you to dispatch | 州长希望您像在 |
[09:33] | the National Guard like you did in Marietta. | 玛丽埃塔一样派遣国民警卫队 |
[09:35] | Mr. President, Tony Almeida from CTU is | 总统先生 反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达正在 |
[09:37] | holding for you on the emergency Satcom network. | 紧急卫星网络电话上等您 |
[09:40] | Why on Satcom? | 为什么用卫星网络 |
[09:41] | Well, since news of the bomb got out, | 自从新闻报道了炸弹 |
[09:43] | network circuits have been completely overloaded. | 通信网络就完全超负荷了 |
[09:45] | 90% of all systems went down a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 90%的系统都瘫痪了 |
[09:49] | I can talk to Almeida if you want. | 如果您想的话 我可以跟他谈 |
[09:51] | No, put him on speaker. | 不用 接通免提 |
[09:55] | Mr. Almeida, this is President Palmer. | 阿尔梅达先生 我是帕尔默总统 |
[09:58] | You’re also on with Mike Novick and Lynne Kresge. | 一同接听的有麦克·诺维克和林恩·柯瑞斯基 |
[10:01] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[10:02] | Jack Bauer just called with some new information. | 杰克·鲍尔刚刚电话提供了新信息 |
[10:05] | The truth is I’m a little conflicted | 其实我有些犹豫 |
[10:06] | about contacting you with this. | 是否要就此联络您 |
[10:07] | But… He claims he has evidence that | 但他声称他有证据 |
[10:09] | proves the Cyprus recording is counterfeit. | 证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[10:12] | What kind of evidence? | 什么样的证据 |
[10:13] | Source recordings of each of the men on the Cyprus audio. | 塞浦路斯音频里每个人的源录音 |
[10:16] | They were then re-edited. | 它们被重新剪辑了 |
[10:18] | Have these been authenticated? | 经过鉴定了吗 |
[10:20] | – Not yet. We’re getting ’em soon. – How soon? | -还没有 我们很快就会拿到手 -多快 |
[10:23] | Within the hour, sir. | 一小时内 先生 |
[10:26] | Mr. Almeida, your confidence in Jack Bauer is curious. | 阿尔梅达先生 你对杰克·鲍尔的信任很怪 |
[10:30] | An hour ago you told me he assaulted CTU personnel | 一小时前你刚告诉我他袭击了反恐组的人 |
[10:34] | and took illegal custody of a witness. | 然后非法带走了一名证人 |
[10:36] | Sir, Jack had no choice under the circumstances. | 先生 情势所迫杰克别无选择 |
[10:40] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[10:41] | The man with the evidence would | 如果杰克牵扯上反恐组 |
[10:42] | not have turned it over had Jack involved CTU. | 那个人就不会交出证据 |
[10:47] | So Almeida, what makes you so sure that | 那么阿尔梅达 是什么让你确定 |
[10:50] | this is any more real than the Cyprus recording? | 这份证据比塞浦路斯录音更可靠 |
[10:53] | That’s just it, sir. I’m not. | 问题就在这里 先生 我不确定 |
[10:55] | – But Jack Bauer is. – Yes, sir. | -但杰克·鲍尔确定 -是的 先生 |
[11:02] | Thank you for your candour, Mr. Almeida. | 谢谢你的坦诚 阿尔梅达先生 |
[11:05] | I’ll take this information under advisement. | 我会予以考量 |
[11:07] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[11:28] | I’m calling off the attack. | 我要取消攻击 |
[11:32] | Sir, before you do that, we should talk through the consequences. | 在这之前 先生 我们应该充分讨论后果 |
[11:36] | We’ve talked enough, Mike. | 我们讨论得够多了 麦克 |
[11:37] | Mr. President, I appreciate your respect for Jack Bauer. I do. | 总统先生 我理解您对杰克·鲍尔的尊重 |
[11:43] | But you know the man’s reputation. | 但你了解这个人的声誉 |
[11:45] | I know the man. | 我了解这个人 |
[11:47] | Then maybe you better start thinking about your own reputation. | 那或许您该想想你自己的声誉 |
[11:50] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[11:52] | A nuclear bomb was detonated on US soil. | 一枚核弹在美国领土上被引爆了 |
[11:55] | And we’ve been shown proof connecting | 而我们收到了证据显示 |
[11:58] | the weapon to three nations in the Middle East. | 三个中东国家与其有关联 |
[12:01] | Proof that may be false. | 可能是虚假的证据 |
[12:02] | Unless you respond decisively, | 如果您不果断回应 |
[12:06] | your enemies will exploit that as a failure of leadership, | 您的敌人会利用这点称你领导失职 |
[12:10] | as a sign of personal weakness. | 自身弱点暴露 |
[12:12] | So what are you saying, Mike? | 那你想怎样 麦克 |
[12:14] | That I should continue with a | 我应该继续军事行动 |
[12:15] | military operation just to prove that I’m decisive? | 只为证明我够果断吗 |
[12:20] | What if Jack Bauer’s right? | 如果杰克·鲍尔是对的呢 |
[12:22] | What if he’s wrong? | 如果他是错的呢 |
[12:24] | Sir, we have all heard the Pentagon’s assessment. | 先生 我们都听了五角大楼的评估 |
[12:27] | Stopping and restarting military | 停止再重启这次军事行动 |
[12:28] | action could cost tens of thousands of American lives. | 可能会牺牲数万美国士兵的生命 |
[12:32] | An acceptable risk if the alternative | 比起与三个无辜的国家开战 |
[12:36] | is waging war against three innocent countries. | 这是可接受的风险 |
[12:39] | Mr. President, we know from | 总统先生 根据过往经验 |
[12:42] | past experience these countries aren’t innocent. | 我们知道这些国家并不无辜 |
[12:45] | I’m urging you in the strongest possible terms to reconsider. | 我强烈主张您重新考虑 |
[13:05] | I’ve made up my mind. Now get General Gratz back in here. | 我已经决定了 让格拉茨将军回来 |
[13:09] | And conference in the Joint Chiefs. | 并连线参谋长 |
[13:18] | They look fine. Send them to District. | 看起来没问题 发去分区 |
[13:22] | – Excuse me. – Got it. | -失陪 -好的 |
[13:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:29] | I just wanted you to know that I told the President about Jack. | 我想告诉你我和总统说了杰克的事 |
[13:34] | You did? | 你说了 |
[13:36] | Yeah. If Jack has what he says he has, | 是的 如果杰克真的有他说的东西 |
[13:37] | the President should know about it. | 那么总统应该知道 |
[13:40] | How did he react? | 他作何反应 |
[13:42] | He wants us to keep him apprised of the situation. | 他想让我们随时汇报进展 |
[13:47] | You did the right thing, Tony. | 你做得对 托尼 |
[13:49] | We’ll find out when Jack gets here with that chip. | 对不对等杰克拿来芯片就知道了 |
[13:52] | – When did he say? – About 20 minutes. | -他说什么时候来 -再过20分钟左右 |
[13:55] | Look, when he does get here, | 等他来了 |
[13:56] | I want you to make sure that thing is real. | 你要确定那东西是真的 |
[13:58] | I’ll pull up the CPB software right now. | 我现在就去启动通道程序块软件 |
[14:01] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:03] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | All circuits are busy. Please try your call again. | 网络繁忙 请稍后再拨 |
[14:22] | – Still no signal? – No, I have signal. | -还是没信号吗 -不 有信号 |
[14:24] | I just can’t get through. I keep getting a recording. | 只是无法接通 总是转到录音 |
[14:27] | Maybe it’s from CTU’s end. | 也许是反恐组那边的问题 |
[14:28] | I’m sure they’re very busy | 他们肯定很忙 |
[14:29] | gearing up for the war against my country. | 准备对我的国家开战 |
[14:32] | There won’t be a war, Yusuf. They’ll get the chip. | 不会开战的 优素福 他们会拿到芯片 |
[14:35] | They’re gonna know the truth. | 他们会知道真相 |
[14:36] | Assuming they want the truth. | 前提是他们想知道真相 |
[14:39] | They don’t want war. | 他们不想要战争 |
[14:42] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[14:50] | You might feel differently | 如果是你的家人受到威胁 |
[14:51] | if it was your family being threatened. | 或许你会有不同的体会 |
[14:58] | Vineland and Moorpark, right? | 葡萄园街和穆尔帕克街交汇处 对吧 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:17] | – I’ll keep an eye out for Jack. – Okay. | -我去等杰克 -好 |
[15:22] | – He’s in the northeast quadrant. – Moving or static? | -他在东北方位 -移动还是静止 |
[15:24] | – Just stopped. – Davis, where are you? | -刚刚停下 -戴维斯 你在哪 |
[15:27] | In the basement, sweeping north along the east wall. | 地下室 沿东墙向北搜查 |
[15:29] | He’s inside the northeast corner. Pin him down. | 他在东北角 堵住他 |
[15:31] | We’re coming your way. | 我们马上就来 |
[15:32] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[15:33] | Do not kill him until I have that chip. | 在我拿到芯片前不要杀他 |
[15:36] | Understood. | 明白 |
[16:11] | He took the tracker off the chip. | 他把芯片上的追踪器取下来了 |
[16:14] | Ronnie, he’s running north toward Magnolia. Come on, let’s go! | 罗尼 他向北朝木兰街跑了 我们走 |
[16:37] | All right, let’s get him back inside. | 好了 带他进去 |
[16:57] | I’m starting to question the president’s | 我开始怀疑总统 |
[16:59] | dedication to this action. | 对这项行动的决心 |
[17:00] | Believe me, General, this was not a decision he made lightly. | 相信我 将军 他不是轻易做出的决定 |
[17:03] | I haven’t been briefed on this. | 我还没收到简报 |
[17:05] | The president has every intention of | 总统当然希望亲自向你 |
[17:06] | explaining his decision to you personally. | 解释他的决定 |
[17:08] | But until he does, you should brief your own staff. | 但在那之前 你自己给下属准备简报 |
[17:12] | – All right. I’ll take care of it. – Thank you for your patience. | -好 我来处理 -谢谢你的耐心 |
[17:17] | – More blowback? – And then some. | -又是不满 -远不止此 |
[17:20] | Listen, Mike, have you heard anything | 麦克 你听说了 |
[17:22] | about this meeting that the vice president called? | 副总统要召集的会议吗 |
[17:26] | A meeting? | 会议 |
[17:28] | Apparently he’s asked Cabinet | 显然他要求内阁成员 |
[17:29] | members to be on hand an hour and a half from now. | 在一个半小时后待命 |
[17:33] | – What’s the agenda? – I don’t know, because I wasn’t invited. | -什么目的 -不知道 因为我没被邀请 |
[17:37] | Who told you about this meeting? | 谁告诉了你这个会议 |
[17:39] | It was someone on Gendler’s staff. | 詹德勒手下的人 |
[17:40] | He doesn’t know anything more than what I’m telling you. | 但他只知道我告诉你的这些 |
[17:44] | Are you thiking it has something to do with | 你认为与总统 |
[17:46] | the president calling off the military strikes? | 取消军事打击有关吗 |
[17:48] | Mike, what else could it be? | 麦克 还能是什么呢 |
[17:52] | Did you tell the president about this? | 你告诉总统了吗 |
[17:53] | No, no no no, not yet, not until I find out more. | 不不不 要等我进一步了解 |
[17:56] | For all I know, it could just be a rumour. | 就我所知 这可能只是传言 |
[17:58] | That’s probably all it is. But — | 可能只是这样 但… |
[18:01] | I’ll ask around anyway. | 我还是打听一下 |
[18:02] | All right. Keep me posted if you hear anything, all right? | 有发现就告诉我 好吗 |
[18:36] | – O’Hara. – Where’s Stark? | -我是奥哈拉 -斯塔克在哪 |
[18:38] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[18:42] | Get him up. Yes? | 扶他起来 是我 |
[18:45] | Ronnie, you got the chip? | 罗尼 你拿到芯片了吗 |
[18:46] | Actually, I’m with the agent who took it off Wallace. | 我正和从华莱士身上取出芯片的探员在一起 |
[18:49] | – It was Jack Bauer, wasn’t it? – Yes, sir. | -是杰克·鲍尔 对吧 -是的 先生 |
[18:51] | We’ve scanned his belongings and his clothing | 我们扫描了他的衣物 |
[18:53] | and induced vomiting to check his stomach contents. | 并且催吐检查了他的胃内容物 |
[18:55] | It’s a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[18:56] | He’s not gonna have it on him. Let me talk to him. | 他不会把芯片带在身上 让我和他谈谈 |
[19:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[19:10] | You’re on with Bauer. | 换鲍尔接听 |
[19:14] | Jack, you’re a hero here. Congratulations. | 杰克 你成了这里的英雄了 祝贺你 |
[19:18] | Let me tell you what I wanna do. | 告诉你我的打算 |
[19:20] | The world doesn’t have to know | 这世界不是非得知道 |
[19:21] | anything about the arrangement we’re about to make. | 我们的计划 |
[19:24] | – We’ll keep it private. – Who am I talking to? | -我们保守这个秘密 -你是谁 |
[19:27] | Give me a break. Look, I need the chip. | 拜托 我需要那芯片 |
[19:33] | So let’s not be pigs here, all right? | 别装傻了 好吗 |
[19:36] | You tell Ronnie where it is, | 告诉罗尼芯片在哪儿 |
[19:38] | I authorise a very large sum, large enough | 我保证给你一大笔钱 |
[19:41] | to compensate you for any guilt you might feel about this. | 足够补偿你的愧疚 |
[19:44] | It’s not for sale. | 芯片不是拿来卖的 |
[19:46] | If someone wants to buy it, it is. | 有人想买就是 |
[19:48] | How can you justify starting a war | 你怎能觉得挑起一场战争 |
[19:50] | just to profit from the outcome? | 只为从中渔利这种行为是正当的呢 |
[19:53] | We’re just controlling the chaos, that’s all. | 我们只是在控制混乱局面 仅此而已 |
[19:55] | No, you’re causing it. | 不对 你们是在制造混乱 |
[19:58] | Let’s not waste each other’s | 我们不要为了消除分歧 |
[20:00] | time trying to bridge our differences, OK? | 而浪费彼此的时间了 好吗 |
[20:04] | There’s only one thing we need to agree on: | 我们只需在一件事上达成一致 |
[20:07] | a price. | 价钱 |
[20:08] | I already gave you my answer. | 我已经跟你说了 免谈 |
[20:10] | When Ronnie’s finished working on you, you’ll give me another. | 等罗尼搞定你 你就不会这么说了 |
[20:13] | No, my answer’s final. | 不会的 我不会改变主意的 |
[20:18] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[20:19] | I think he wants to talk to you. | 我想他要跟你说话 |
[20:23] | I heard what he said. I’ll get you your answer. | 听到了 我会帮你要到答案的 |
[20:25] | This man Bauer, I’ve read his file. | 这个鲍尔 我看过他的档案 |
[20:28] | – So have I. – You know he won’t be easy to break. | -我也看过 -你知道他不好对付的 |
[20:31] | He’ll break. | 我能搞定 |
[20:33] | – I appreciate your confidence. – I’ve earned it. | -我佩服你的自信 -我不是吃素的 |
[20:36] | Yes, you have. There’s also a time issue. | 是 你能 但是时间也是个问题 |
[20:39] | Then you’d better let me get started, sir. | 那你更要让我开工了 先生 |
[20:47] | The chip, Jack. | 芯片 杰克 |
[21:29] | The chip, Jack. | 芯片 杰克 |
[21:49] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[21:52] | – Jack’s bringing a chip in. – That’s what Tony said. | -杰克带着芯片来了 -那是托尼说的 |
[21:55] | He wants me to run point on the analysis. | 他想让我来分析芯片 |
[21:57] | I’m having trouble accessing the CPB software. | 我现在打不开通道程序块软件 |
[22:01] | No problem, just send it to my screen. I’ll do it. | 没问题 发到我电脑上 我来做 |
[22:03] | I just need you to… unlock the indexing function. | 我只需要你帮忙解锁索引功能 |
[22:08] | – I said I would do it. – I don’t need you to do it, Carrie. | -我说了我来做 -不用你做 凯莉 |
[22:10] | I need you to unlock the indexing function. | 我只要你解锁索引功能 |
[22:13] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[22:14] | You’ve been gunning for me all day. | 你整天跟我对着干 |
[22:17] | I could say the same about you. | 你不也一样 |
[22:18] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是在做我的本职工作 |
[22:24] | Dessler. | 德斯勒 |
[22:25] | – Can I see you up here a second? – Yeah, sure. | -你能不能上来一下 -好的 可以 |
[22:30] | – Just do what I asked. – Fine. | -按我说的做 -好的 |
[22:45] | – So what was that about? – What? | -那是干什么 -什么 |
[22:48] | You and Carrie, what were you arguing about? | 你和凯莉 你们在吵什么 |
[22:50] | Nothing. I asked her to open some CPB | 没什么 我让她帮我打开个通道程序块软件 |
[22:52] | software and she’s making me jump through hoops. | 而她一直给我找茬 |
[22:55] | I know you don’t wanna tell me, | 我知道你不想告诉我 |
[22:57] | but whatever bad blood there is | 但是不论你们之间有什么矛盾 |
[22:59] | between the two of you, I gotta know what it is. | 我得知道情况 |
[23:02] | It doesn’t matter, | 那不重要 |
[23:04] | especially with everything that’s going on oday. | 尤其跟今天的事无关 |
[23:05] | It’s exactly why it does matter, Michelle. | 这就是关键所在 米歇尔 |
[23:07] | It’s interfering with your work. Now, what’s the problem? | 这都影响到你的工作了 到底什么事情 |
[23:16] | When I worked for Carrie over at Division, | 我以前在分局当凯莉的手下 |
[23:18] | we were friends. | 那时我们还是朋友 |
[23:22] | I introduced her to my brother. | 我把她介绍给了我哥 |
[23:23] | He was married. He had kids. | 他已经结婚了 还有小孩 |
[23:26] | He left them for her. | 他为了她抛妻弃子 |
[23:29] | And then she got bored. She dumped him. | 后来她玩腻了 把他甩了 |
[23:34] | Danny lost everything. His family, his job. | 丹尼什么都没了 家没了 工作也丢了 |
[23:42] | It got so bad, he tried to kill himself. | 很惨 他还企图自杀 |
[23:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[23:52] | It’s unfortunate you two have to work together, but you do. | 很不幸你俩要一起工作 但是你没得选 |
[23:57] | And I gotta keep this office running today, all right? | 我今天还得管好这里 行吗 |
[24:01] | – I understand. – Good. | -我理解 -很好 |
[24:11] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[24:11] | Tony, sorry to bother you. Can I speak with Michelle? | 托尼 打扰一下 我找米歇尔 |
[24:14] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[24:16] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[24:18] | – Dessler. – Your brother Danny’s here to see you. | -戴斯勒 -你哥哥丹尼来找你了 |
[24:22] | Show him to my station. I’ll be right down. | 带他去我办公桌 我这就下来 |
[24:24] | Right away. | 好的 |
[24:28] | Are we OK here? | 我们的事儿完了吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:45] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[24:51] | Hey. Hey, little sister. | 你好 妹妹 |
[24:53] | Thanks for bringing him in. | 谢谢你带他进来 |
[24:56] | – How are you? You OK? – I’m fine, Danny. | -你好吗 你没事吧 -我没事 丹尼 |
[24:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[25:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:01] | I just wanted to, you know, wanted to talk to you. | 我本来想跟你谈谈的 |
[25:02] | We were talking and then you hung up on me. | 我们正谈着呢 你就把我电话挂了 |
[25:04] | No, I know. | 不是的 我知道 |
[25:05] | I tried to call you back, but the phones weren’t working. | 我想给你打回去的 但是电话打不通 |
[25:08] | So you came here at 2:30 in the morning. | 所以你就凌晨两点半来这里找我 |
[25:10] | Denny, I don’t have time for this right now. | 丹尼 我现在很忙 |
[25:11] | Listen, I just, I wanted to apologise to you face to face. | 听我说 我就是想当面跟你道歉 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry that I yelled at you before. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉之前对你大喊大叫 对不起 |
[25:19] | Apology accepted. But you have to go now. | 我接受你的道歉 但是现在你得回去了 |
[25:21] | It’s just this whole thing with the bomb. | 就是炸弹这事儿 |
[25:23] | It’s not just me. A lot of | 不光是我 很多人 |
[25:24] | people are afraid of what’s gonna happen next. | 都害怕接下来会发生什么事 |
[25:27] | Nobody knows what to do, you know? | 没人知道怎么办 你懂吗 |
[25:31] | It’s gonna be OK. We’re taking care of things here. | 不会有事的 我们这里正在处理 |
[25:35] | I know. I know you are. | 我知道你们在努力 |
[25:38] | Why don’t you go home and get some sleep? | 你为什么不回家睡一觉 |
[25:40] | I’ll come over as soon as I can. | 我会尽快去找你的 |
[25:44] | – Ignore her. – You didn’t tell me Carrie works here. | -别管她 -你没跟我说过凯莉在这里上班 |
[25:46] | No, she’s not working here. | 不是的 她不在这里上班 |
[25:47] | We were short-handed. She came here a couple of hours ago. | 我们缺人手 她几个钟头前才来这帮忙的 |
[25:49] | Danny, please. | 拜托了 丹尼 |
[25:50] | You don’t return my calls? I called you five times. | 你没给我回电话 我给你打了五个 |
[25:53] | – Who are you? – Don’t worry aboout that. My sister works here. | -你是谁 -别担心 我妹妹在这里上班 |
[25:55] | Look, I’ve been in the middle of things right now, Denny. | 你看 我一直在忙 丹尼 |
[25:58] | Is that right? I was just worried about you. | 是吗 我就是很担心你 |
[25:59] | That’s all. I was hoping maybe you’d be worried about me too. | 仅此而已 我希望也许你也能担心担心我 |
[26:02] | Denny, stop. | 丹尼 够了 |
[26:03] | Why? You taking Carrie’s side now? | 为什么 你现在站凯莉那边吗 |
[26:05] | Of course not. I’m not taking her side. Come to my station. | 当然没有 我没站她那边 到我办公桌去 |
[26:07] | – Hey, come here. I wanna talk to you. – Danny! | -喂 过来 我想跟你谈谈 -丹尼 |
[26:13] | Why didn’t you call me back? | 你为什么不回我电话 |
[26:20] | Tell them I’m your brother, Michelle! | 告诉他们我是你哥哥 米歇尔 |
[26:40] | Lynne. | 林恩 |
[26:48] | You were right about the meeting. It’s not a rumor. | 关于那个会 你是对的 不是谣传 |
[26:50] | Prescott’s calling Cabinet members personally to set it up. | 普莱斯考特亲自给内阁成员们打电话主持会议 |
[26:53] | Is it about the president’s decision to call off the attack? | 会议是不是关于总统取消进攻的决定的 |
[26:56] | I don’t know yet. My source at Defence says | 我还不知道 我国防部的线人说 |
[26:57] | he has information. He agreed to meet me. | 他有消息 他答应见我 |
[27:01] | – Who is it? -His name is Jesper Isberg. | -他是谁 -他叫杰斯柏·伊斯伯格 |
[27:03] | He won’t tell me anything over the phone. | 电话上他什么也不说 |
[27:07] | – When are you meeting him? – Now. | -你什么时候见他 -现在 |
[27:10] | Where? | 地点 |
[27:11] | I don’t think you should be there, Lynne. You might spook him. | 你不要去为好 林恩 你可能会吓到他 |
[27:15] | Mike, I’m the one who brought you into this. | 麦克 是我带你进这个案子的 |
[27:16] | Now I wanna hear what’s going | 现在我要得到一手消息 |
[27:17] | on first hand before we take this to the president. | 然后我们再汇报给总统 |
[27:22] | There’s a room upstairs, 522. It’s used for storage. | 楼上有个房间 522房 是个储藏间 |
[27:26] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那里见 |
[27:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[27:54] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[27:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:01] | I was just going over to IT. | 我要去信息技术中心 |
[28:03] | I’m still trying to access the CPB software. | 我还在努力打开通道程序块软件 |
[28:07] | IT’s the other way. | 信息技术中心在另一边 |
[28:11] | I just… I just need a minute, Tony. | 我就是 就是想静一静 托尼 |
[28:19] | Carrie’s gonna be fine. | 凯莉会没事的 |
[28:24] | Is she gonna… Is she gonna press charges? | 她会不会 会不会提起诉讼 |
[28:28] | No, I don’t think so. | 不会 我觉得不会 |
[28:32] | It’s all my fault. I should’ve seen it coming. | 都怪我 我应该预见到的 |
[28:36] | It’s family. These things happen. You can’t see it coming. | 家里的事情 很正常 你无法预见的 |
[28:42] | He’s my brother. I mean, his kids… | 他是我哥哥 我是说 他的孩子们 |
[28:49] | Maybe I should have told him about the bomb. | 也许我该事先告诉他炸弹的事 |
[28:53] | It was a tough choice, but you made it. | 这太难选择了 但是你做得很好 |
[28:56] | And, by the way, you were right. | 而且 你做得对 |
[29:00] | No. | 不 |
[29:02] | Nothing I’ve done today is right. | 我今天做的没一件事是对的 |
[29:05] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[29:06] | All these people today that are dead. | 今天这么多条生命没了 |
[29:11] | And then this recording. I don’t know if we’re right about that. | 还有这录音 我不知道我们到底做的对不对 |
[29:14] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[29:17] | I can’t do this any more, Tony. I can’t. | 我不能再这么做了 托尼 我做不到 |
[29:19] | Michelle. Come here, come here. | 米歇尔 没事 没事 |
[29:23] | I’m so tired. I’m so scared. | 我好累 好害怕 |
[29:26] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[29:29] | It’s ok. It’s all right. | 没关系的 没事的 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[30:06] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[30:08] | Chapelle’s looking for you. | 查普尔在找你 |
[30:10] | Yeah, OK. | 好的 |
[30:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:57] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:01] | Come on, Jack. | 快点 杰克 |
[32:10] | You’re gonna kill him. You can’t keep doing this. | 你这样会杀了他 你不能一直这么做 |
[32:15] | Don’t ever touch me again. | 别再碰我一下 |
[32:48] | – Yes? – Have you made any progress? | -是我 -有什么进展了吗 |
[32:51] | – We’re still working on him. – I told you, there’s a time issue. | -我们还在努力 -我说过我们时间不够了 |
[32:55] | Yes, sir. You told me. | 是的 您说过 |
[32:57] | You do not wanna disappoint me on this. | 你可千万不要让我失望 |
[33:00] | Get me that chip, Stark. | 一定要把芯片给我 斯塔克 |
[33:04] | I will. | 好的 |
[33:25] | – So where’s this person we’re meeting? – He’ll be here soon. | -我们要见的人呢 -马上就到了 |
[33:30] | Have you heard anything | 你还听说过其他什么风声吗 |
[33:30] | else about why Prescott called this meeting? | 为什么普莱斯考特要背着总统 |
[33:32] | Behind the president’s back. | 举行这次会面 |
[33:34] | We knew there’d be consequences, Lynne, | 我们都知道这是会有后果的 林恩 |
[33:36] | dissent within the administration, but nothing like this. | 对当局有异议 但是从没有这样过 |
[33:41] | Like what, Mike? | 什么样 麦克 |
[33:43] | What do you know about Section 4 of the 25th Amendment? | 你知道第二十五号修正案第四条内容吗 |
[33:48] | It provides that if the majority | 当内阁大多数成员 |
[33:50] | of his Cabinet feels he’s unfit to fulfil his duties | 认为总统无法履行职务时 |
[33:54] | that the president could be removed from office. | 可以罢免总统 |
[33:56] | And the vice president becomes acting president. | 而副总统将成为代理总统 |
[34:02] | Prescott can’t do that. | 普莱斯考特不能这么做 |
[34:06] | Mike, we’re talking about a palace coup. | 麦克 这可是一场宫廷政变 |
[34:11] | – Jesper Isberg? – Yeah. | -是杰斯柏·伊斯伯格吗 -是的 |
[34:13] | Give us a moment, please. | 麻烦稍等一下 |
[34:19] | Before we talk to him, I need to | 在我们跟他交流之前 |
[34:21] | know where you stand vis-a-vis the president’s decision. | 我要问问你对于总统的决定持什么态度 |
[34:24] | Mike, are you questioning my loyalty? | 麦克 你是在质疑我的忠诚吗 |
[34:27] | There’s going to be a lot of lobbying | 国会内部最近会有很多暗中运作 |
[34:30] | among the Cabinet. I need to know where you stand. | 你需要知道你的立场 |
[34:33] | Look, I may not agree with the president’s decision, | 听着 我或许不同意总统的决定 |
[34:36] | but it was his decision to make. | 但是做决定的人是他 |
[34:38] | As far as I’m concerned, | 依我看来 |
[34:39] | it’s Prescott who should be charged with treason. | 普莱斯考特才是叛国的人 |
[34:44] | Are you sure that’s how you feel? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[34:46] | Yes, Mike. | 是的 麦克 |
[34:50] | I was afraid you’d say that, Lynne. | 我就怕你会这么说 林恩 |
[34:54] | Mr. Isberg. | 伊斯伯格先生 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:05] | What are you doing? Where are you going? Mike? | 你要做什么 你去哪 麦克 |
[35:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[35:15] | You’re with Prescott? | 你跟普莱斯考特是一伙的 |
[35:16] | Only because David wouldn’t listen to reason. | 因为大卫不愿意听我们的理念 |
[35:21] | – You said so yourself. – Mike, you can’t… | -你也这么说了 -麦克 你不能 |
[35:26] | We’ve been worried about his indecisiveness since he took office. | 自从他上任 我们就很担心他会优柔寡断 |
[35:29] | And now it’s going to cost the lives of 20,000 Americans. | 他的优柔寡断会害死两万个美国人 |
[35:33] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事情发生 |
[35:37] | I’m doing this for the good of the country, Lynne. | 我这么做是为了国家 林恩 |
[35:39] | Lie to yourself all you want. Don’t you dare lie to me. | 随你怎么说吧 别想骗我 |
[35:45] | – I’m sorry. – Mike, this is not… | -抱歉 -麦克 这不行 |
[35:47] | What are you doing? Mike! Mike! | 你要干什么 麦克 麦克 |
[35:54] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[35:57] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[35:59] | Until you hear from me – only me – do not let her out. | 除非收到我的命令 否则绝对不能让她离开 |
[36:04] | Understood. | 明白 |
[36:07] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[36:24] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[36:26] | The White House has confirmed the nuclear explosion. | 白宫方面确认了核弹爆炸 |
[36:28] | The president will address the nation shortly. | 总统先生不久后将发表演讲 |
[36:31] | The news has already reached the south land and Police have reported a number | 消息已经传到了南方地区 警方通报了一批 |
[36:34] | of hate crimes against Middle Eastern businesses and places of worship. | 针对中东人的公司或宗教场地的仇恨活动 |
[36:36] | Authorities are urging people | 有关部门提醒民众 |
[36:39] | to stay inside their homes and off the street. | 尽量待在家中 减少外出 |
[36:47] | Jack said we should leave without him. | 杰克说我们应该不管他先走 |
[36:50] | Let’s give him another minute. | 再等等他 |
[36:51] | We’ve given him much longer than he asked for already. | 我们已经给了他足够多的时间了 |
[36:55] | We have to get this chip to CTU. They’re expecting it. | 我们要把芯片交到反恐组 他们还在等 |
[36:59] | What about Jack? What if he needs our help? | 如果杰克需要我们的帮助呢 |
[37:02] | Getting this to CTU is the priority. | 把这个交给反恐组才是重中之重 |
[37:14] | – You OK? – Yeah. You? | -你还好吗 -没事 你呢 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:21] | He’s a damn towel head. | 臭中东佬 |
[37:23] | Your people tried killing us with that bomb. | 你们想要用那颗炸弹炸死我们 |
[37:25] | You’re not getting a second chance. | 没有第二次机会了 |
[37:31] | Get back. Get back, put your hands up, get down on the pavement. | 后退 后退 把手举起来 趴下 |
[37:36] | Facedown! Hands where I can see ’em! Now! | 把脸低下去 手放在我能看到的地方 快 |
[37:39] | – Do what he says. – Your turn. | -照他说的做 -该你了 |
[37:43] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[37:47] | Kate, get back in the car. | 凯特 回去车里 |
[37:54] | Yusuf! Behind you! | 优素福 你后面 |
[37:58] | No! | 不 |
[38:00] | No! | 不 |
[38:01] | Think twice next time you come here! | 下次来之前好好想想 |
[38:02] | Stop it! You don’t know what you’re doing! | 别这样 你不知道你在做什么 |
[38:19] | Chapelle. | 查普尔 |
[38:20] | Ryan, it’s Tony Almeida. I was told you were trying to reach me. | 莱恩 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 听说你找我 |
[38:24] | Thanks for getting back to me so soon. | 谢谢你这么快回我电话 |
[38:26] | Congratulations on the promotion. | 恭喜你升职 |
[38:29] | I wish it could have been under better circumstances. | 我也希望能在更合适的时候升职 |
[38:32] | – Yeah, Mason was a good man. – Yeah, he was. | -梅森是个好人 -是的 |
[38:36] | Look, Ryan, we’re pretty busy around here. | 莱恩 我们这里还挺忙的 |
[38:38] | Yeah, I just wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我知道 我只是想提醒你一下 |
[38:41] | – About what? – I’m on my way over with a couple of keys from Division. | -什么 -我带了些人从分局赶过来了 |
[38:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:47] | I thought you could use some help, with all that’s going on. | 经历了这么多事情 我觉得你可能需要帮助 |
[38:51] | We’re doing pretty well here, Ryan. Thanks. | 我们还好 莱恩 谢谢 |
[38:53] | I’m sure you are. I’ll see you in 30 minutes. | 我知道你们还好 三十分钟后见 |
[39:15] | – Dessler. – Hey. | -戴斯勒 -你好 |
[39:17] | Have you heard anything about your brother yet? | 你收到关于你哥哥的消息了吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. They sedated him. | 他们给他打了镇静剂 |
[39:23] | They said they’d call me when he wakes up. | 他们说等他醒来会叫我的 |
[39:27] | – How are you holding up? – OK. | -你现在怎么样 -还可以 |
[39:31] | – You? – I’m OK. | -你呢 -我没事 |
[39:37] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:40] | About what happened before. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have… | 对于刚才发生的事情 很抱歉 我不该 |
[39:44] | No, don’t. Don’t be sorry. | 不用 你不用道歉 |
[39:48] | I’m not. | 我没觉得抱歉 |
[39:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:56] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:02] | – What about Carrie? – Don’t worry about Carrie. | -凯莉那边怎么样 -别担心凯莉了 |
[40:06] | I know her. She’s not gonna let this go. | 我了解她 她不会轻易放手的 |
[40:08] | It’s none of her business. It’s gonna be OK. | 这跟她无关 没事的 |
[40:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | Wake him up. | 把他叫醒 |
[40:31] | – We should probably give him a minute. – Wake him up. | -我们应该让他休息一下 -叫醒他 |
[40:44] | You’ve been on this side before, Jack. | 你也进行过逼供 杰克 |
[40:47] | You know everybody has a limit to how much they can take. | 你知道所有人都有忍耐的限度 |
[40:50] | Everybody has a breaking point. | 每个人都有临界点 |
[40:54] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[40:58] | I understand you’ve got a daughter. Is it Kim? | 我知道你有一个女儿 是金吗 |
[41:12] | You wouldn’t want Kim to be an orphan, would you? | 你也不想让金成为孤儿吧 |
[41:24] | Hit him. | 电他 |
[41:42] | Again. | 再来 |
[41:43] | He’s no good to us dead. | 他死了对我们就没意义了 |
[41:59] | Wake him up. | 把他弄醒 |
[42:15] | Wake him up. | 弄醒 |
[42:21] | – What’s the problem? – He’s not responding. | -怎么回事 -他没有回应 |
[42:43] | – He’s dead. – Cut him down! | -他死了 -把他放下来 |
[42:51] | Outta the way! | 让开 |
[42:54] | Get some epinephrine! | 去拿肾上腺素 |
[42:57] | Clear his airway. | 把嘴打开 |
[43:01] | – Where’s that epinephrine? – There isn’t any. | -肾上腺素呢 -这里没有 |
[43:03] | Go find some! | 赶紧去找 |