时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Mr. President, Jack Bauer just called with some new information. | 总统先生 杰克·鲍尔打电话说有新线索 |
[00:16] | He claimed he has evidence the Cyprus recording is counterfeit. | 声称他有证据证明塞浦路斯的录音是伪造的 |
[00:20] | I’m calling off the attack. | 我要取消攻击 |
[00:21] | Stopping and restarting military action | 停止再重启这次军事行动 |
[00:23] | could cost tens of thousands of American lives. | 可能会牺牲数万美国士兵的性命 |
[00:26] | An acceptable risk if the alternative | 比起与三个无辜的国家开战 |
[00:29] | is waging war against three innocent countries. | 这是可接受的风险 |
[00:32] | What do you know about Section 4 of the 25th Amendment? | 你知道第二十五号修正案第四条内容吗 |
[00:36] | If the majority of his cabinet | 当内阁大多数成员 |
[00:38] | feels he’s unfit to fulfil his duties, | 认为总统无法履行义务时 |
[00:40] | the president could be removed from office. | 可以罢免总统 |
[00:42] | And the vice president becomes acting president. | 而副总统将成为代理总统 |
[00:45] | As far as I’m concerned, | 依我看来 |
[00:46] | it’s Prescott who should be charged with treason. | 普莱斯考特才是叛国的人 |
[00:49] | – I was afraid you’d say that, Lynne. – Mike! | -我就怕你会这么说 林恩 -麦克 |
[00:52] | Until you hear from me, do not let her out. | 除非收到我的命令 否则绝对不能让她离开 |
[00:55] | I think I can lure them away from here. | 我能把他们引开 |
[00:56] | You and Kate get the chip over to CTU. | 你和凯特把芯片带去反恐组 |
[00:58] | Meet me at Moorpark and Vineland. | 摩尔公园和葡萄园那里同我碰面 |
[01:00] | If I’m not there in 15 minutes, | 要是我十五分钟内没到 |
[01:01] | get it to Tony Almeida. | 带着芯片去找托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[01:03] | Yusuf! Behind you! | 优素福 你后面 |
[01:06] | He’s a damn towel head. | 臭中东佬 |
[01:08] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[01:11] | Tony, we got the evidence that proves | 托尼 我们拿到证明 |
[01:12] | the Cyprus audio was forged. | 塞浦路斯录音是伪造的证据了 |
[01:14] | It’s a CPB memory chip containing the original source recordings. | 是一个存有原始录音的芯片 |
[01:18] | Do not kill him until he talks. | 在我拿到芯片前不要杀他 |
[01:21] | Jack, I need the chip. | 杰克 我需要那个芯片 |
[01:24] | It’s not for sale. My answer’s final. | 那个不卖 这是我的最终回复 |
[01:27] | When Ronnie’s finished, you’ll give me another. | 罗尼干完活之后 你会给我另一个回答的 |
[01:30] | The chip, Jack. | 芯片 杰克 |
[01:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:45] | If you are just joining us special broadcast, | 如果您刚收看我们的特别报道 |
[01:47] | the White House has confirmed the blast in the Mojave Desert | 白宫已经证实四小时之前 |
[01:50] | that occurred four hours ago at 10.59pm PST | 太平洋标准时间夜晚10点59分 |
[01:55] | was in fact a nuclear explosion. | 莫哈维沙漠发生的爆炸确实是核爆炸 |
[02:03] | We’ll stitch you up and get you out of here and on your way. | 我们这就给你缝合 然后你就可以出院了 |
[02:07] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for epinephrine. | -你在这做什么 -找肾上腺素 |
[02:10] | This is a treatment room. I have a patient… | 这是处置室 我有患者 |
[02:16] | – Where’s the epinephrine? – Storage room. | -肾上腺素在哪 -储藏室 |
[02:19] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[02:24] | Clear. | 离手 |
[02:29] | Nothing. | 没变化 |
[02:30] | Go again. Increase the joules. | 再来 把能量调高 |
[02:33] | You are not gonna die on me, you son of a bitch. | 你不许死在我手上 你个混蛋 |
[02:37] | That’s Kingsley. You talk to him. | 金斯利的电话 你跟他通话 |
[02:40] | – Yes? – Let me talk to Stark. | -什么事 -让斯塔克接电话 |
[02:42] | He’s a little busy right now, sir. | 他现在有点忙 先生 |
[02:44] | – Did Bauer give you the chip? – No, sir. Not yet. | -鲍尔给你们芯片了吗 -不 还没有 |
[02:47] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[02:49] | It’s under control, Mr. Kingsley. | 一切尽在掌控 金斯利先生 |
[02:51] | What am I hearing in your voice? | 你的话里有话 |
[02:54] | Answer me, Raymond. | 回答我 雷蒙德 |
[02:57] | Stark pushed Bauer too far. | 斯塔克对鲍尔下手太狠了 |
[02:59] | He’s flat-lining. | 他心跳停止了 |
[03:01] | Whatever he broke, he’d better fix. | 不管他出了什么差错 他最好补救过来 |
[03:04] | And if Ronnie can’t handle it, do it yourself. | 如果罗尼搞不定 你就来动手 |
[03:07] | Alright. | 好的 |
[03:16] | – Where’s the epinephrine? – The doctor’s got it. | -肾上腺素呢 -医生拿着呢 |
[03:18] | If you don’t revive this man, you’re dead. | 你要是不把他救过来 你就死定了 |
[03:22] | I need your men to put him on the gurney. | 我需要你的人把他弄到轮床上 |
[03:24] | Put him up on the gurney. | 把他抬到轮床上 |
[03:26] | Give him as much as he can take. | 给他打最大剂量 |
[03:38] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[03:49] | What are you waiting for? Do it! | 你等什么呢 打 |
[03:56] | Give him the paddles. | 把电极板给他 |
[04:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:07] | Still in v-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[04:09] | Hit him again! | 再电一次 |
[04:11] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:18] | – It’s too late. It’s not gonna work. – Hit him again! | -太晚了 没用的 -再电一次 |
[04:25] | Clear. | 离手 |
[04:30] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[04:33] | I got a sinus rhythm. | 有窦性心律了 |
[04:36] | I need a Baxter set and a bag of normal saline. | 我需要一套急救包和一袋生理盐水 |
[04:51] | What did Kingsley say? | 金斯利说什么了 |
[04:54] | He said I just got promoted. | 他说我升职了 |
[05:06] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[05:11] | You thought death would save you. | 你以为死就能解脱了 |
[05:13] | You’re not gonna die until I kill you myself. | 我不亲手杀了你 你是不许死的 |
[05:16] | Now, where is that chip? | 芯片在哪 |
[05:24] | We’ll be convening the Cabinet within the hour. | 我们一小时内就召集内阁了 |
[05:26] | Does the president have any idea what’s going on? | 总统知道情况吗 |
[05:30] | – I don’t think so. – Let’s keep it that way. | -应该不知道 -保持住 |
[05:32] | It’s critical he doesn’t find out. | 把他蒙在鼓里很重要 |
[05:34] | It’s not going to be that easy. | 没那么容易的 |
[05:37] | Lynne Kresge was about to warn him, but I was able to intervene. | 林恩·柯瑞斯基要提醒他 被我制止了 |
[05:40] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[05:42] | I had to put her under guard. | 我把她关起来了 |
[05:47] | I know it’s difficult. It’s difficult for all of us. | 我知道这很难 对我们都很难 |
[05:52] | I just hope we’re doing the right thing. | 我只是希望我们做的是对的 |
[05:54] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[05:55] | Do you think these are the circumstances | 你以为我想在这种情况下 |
[05:57] | under which I wish to assume the presidency? | 就任总统吗 |
[06:00] | You know me better than that. | 你了解我的 |
[06:02] | This country was attacked, with a nuclear weapon. | 这个国家被核武器袭击了 |
[06:06] | And the president will not commit to a military response. | 而总统却不做出军事回应 |
[06:11] | I hope you’re not wavering yourself. | 我希望你不是在动摇自己 |
[06:14] | No. I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:19] | So, your responsibility is to make sure | 你的任务就是确保 |
[06:21] | that the cabinet votes to remove him from office. | 内阁投票罢免他 |
[06:24] | I have a responsibility to make sure the vote takes place, | 我的责任是确保内阁投票 |
[06:28] | not to manipulate the outcome. | 而不是操纵结果 |
[06:30] | Poor choice of words. | 这话说得太不恰当了 |
[06:32] | But my point is the same. | 但是我还是那个意思 |
[06:35] | You’re doing the right thing, Mike. | 你做的是对的 麦克 |
[06:37] | History will recognise that. | 历史会承认这一点 |
[06:50] | Anything from Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔那边有消息吗 |
[06:53] | Not that I’ve heard. | 我还没听说 |
[06:56] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[06:58] | I know you think delaying a military response is the wrong call. | 我知道你认为拖延军事回应是错误的决策 |
[07:03] | Only because you’re relying on a single source. | 因为你只凭借单一的信息来源 |
[07:06] | Jack Bauer says he has evidence | 杰克·鲍尔说他有证据 |
[07:08] | that we’re being manipulated into this war. | 证明我们是被操纵参与这场战争的 |
[07:11] | I have to give him the opportunity to produce the proof. | 我得给他机会提交证据 |
[07:16] | If there were anything I could say | 如果有什么我能说的 |
[07:18] | to make you change your mind… | 能让你改变主意的话 |
[07:21] | There isn’t. | 并没有 |
[07:24] | Look, Mike, | 麦克 |
[07:26] | I know this is an unpopular decision. | 我知道这个决定并不受人支持 |
[07:30] | And even though you don’t agree either, | 就算连你也不认可 |
[07:32] | your standing by me means a great deal. | 你对我的支持也还是很重要 |
[07:38] | Send Lynne into my office. She’s drafting my statement. | 让林恩来我办公室 她在起草我的发言 |
[07:42] | I’ll see if I can find her. | 我找找看吧 |
[07:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:46] | She wasn’t feeling well. | 她觉得不太舒服 |
[07:47] | She took a few minutes’ downtime last I heard. | 我上次问的时候她休息了几分钟 |
[07:51] | That’s fine. Let her rest. | 没关系 让她休息吧 |
[07:53] | I’ll go over it with Jenny. | 我叫珍妮来做 |
[08:03] | Please open this door. | 请打开门 |
[08:05] | Whoever you are, | 不论你是谁 |
[08:06] | you are conspiring against the president of the United States of America | 你们都在共谋反对美国总统 |
[08:09] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[08:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:14] | You have no idea what’s at stake here. Please open the door! | 你不知道后果有多严重 求你把门打开 |
[08:53] | Hey, get his wallet. | 把他钱包拿走 |
[09:01] | – How much? – He’s got a couple of hundred. | -多少钱 -有几百块 |
[09:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[09:06] | – What’s this? – Let’s get out of here. | -这是什么 -好了 快走吧 |
[09:08] | – Come on! – Just take it. Let’s go. | -快点啊 -拿上 走 |
[09:12] | – Get in the car. I’m driving. – The chip… | -上车 我来开车 -芯片 |
[09:15] | Wait. Wait! You took something from him. It’s mine. | 等等 你多拿了一样东西 那是我的 |
[09:20] | Why are you doing with him anyway? You think he’s got money? | 你跟他混在一起干什么 他很有钱吗 |
[09:22] | Only thing worse than these bastards in a country is people like you. | 在这个国家比这些混蛋更差劲的就是你这种人 |
[09:25] | No. No, no, it’s not like that. | 不 不 不是这样的 |
[09:27] | I just need that plastic case you took from him. | 我只需要你手上的那个塑料壳 |
[09:30] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -是的 |
[09:33] | This? What is it? | 就是这个 这是什么 |
[09:35] | It’s got information on it. It’s not worth anything. | 上面有重要的信息 对你来说没有什么价值 |
[09:40] | Please, come on. Give it to me. | 拜托 求求你了 给我 |
[09:42] | What’ll you give us for it? | 你怎么报答我们 |
[09:44] | I’ll pay you. I’ve got money. | 我付你钱 我有钱 |
[09:46] | – How much? – It’s not here, it’s at my house. | -多少钱 -我身上没有 在家里 |
[09:49] | Forget it, Marcus. Let’s just go. | 算了吧 马库斯 我们走吧 |
[09:52] | – Where’s your house? – Hancock Park. | -你家在哪儿 -汉考克公园 |
[09:55] | It’s not that far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[09:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:01] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:03] | Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s go get your money. | 行 就这么做 去你家取钱 |
[10:07] | – First I’m gonna put him out of his misery. – No. No! | -但首先我得帮他了断 -别 别 |
[10:14] | – This is for messin’ with our country. – Oh, please! | -这就是和我们国家纠缠的后果 -求你了 |
[10:18] | – No! – Marcus, man, come on. | -别 -马库斯 拜托 走吧 |
[10:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. All circuits are busy. | 抱歉 线路繁忙 |
[11:34] | Please try your call again later. | 请稍后再拨 |
[11:41] | Give him more epinephrine. | 再推一点肾上腺素 |
[11:43] | He’s already had too much. You don’t want to strain his heart. | 推的已经够多了 过量了他的心脏负担不起 |
[11:45] | He’s strong. He can handle it. | 他很强壮 能承受的 |
[11:58] | Now prepare a syringe of beroglide. | 准备一支贝洛格来 |
[12:00] | Beroglide? It’ll collapse his lungs… | 贝洛格来 那会损害他的肺的 |
[12:02] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[12:16] | Now, this beroglide stuff, it’s amazing. | 这个贝洛格来 非常神奇 |
[12:20] | This will paralyse your diaphragm, | 它会让你的膈肌瘫痪 |
[12:23] | and you’ll slowly suffocate. | 然后你会逐渐窒息 |
[12:26] | You’ll feel like you’re drowning, | 你会感到自己在慢慢淹死 |
[12:28] | until you tell me where the chip is. | 直到你告诉我芯片在哪儿 |
[12:31] | I already told you, I don’t know where the chip is. | 我已经告诉你了 我不知道芯片在哪里 |
[12:35] | Kingsley wants to talk to you. | 金斯利想跟你通话 |
[12:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[12:49] | – Help me loosen the rope. – What? | -帮我松一下绳子 -什么 |
[12:51] | – Help me undo the rope. – I can’t do that. | -帮我把绳子解开 -我不能那样做 |
[12:56] | He’s on the phone. The other guys are far enough away. | 他在打电话 其他人都离得很远 |
[12:58] | They’ll just think you’re working on me. | 他们只会以为你在给我注射药物 |
[13:01] | Please. This is the only chance we’ve got. | 拜托了 机会仅此一次 |
[13:04] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[13:05] | He’s gonna kill you anyway. | 他迟早都会杀掉你的 |
[13:08] | These men were willing to kill millions of people earlier tonight. | 这些人打算在今晚谋杀几百万人 |
[13:11] | I am the only chance you’ve got to get out of here alive. | 我是你今晚活着走出这里的唯一希望 |
[13:15] | We don’t have any time. Come on. | 我们时间不多了 快 |
[13:18] | Do it. | 快啊 |
[13:23] | Feed it through the bottom. Hurry. | 从底下穿过去 快 |
[13:29] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[13:33] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[13:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:37] | I had to disconnect his IV first. | 我得先把静脉通道关闭 |
[13:39] | – Get the beroglide. – Yes, sir. | -把贝洛格来拿来 -好的长官 |
[13:46] | Start him off with 2cc. | 先从两个单位开始 |
[14:19] | – Mr. Chappelle. – Hi, Michelle | -查普尔先生 -嗨 米歇尔 |
[14:21] | Is Tony in his office? | 托尼在办公室吗 |
[14:22] | He went to IT. He’ll be a minute. | 他去技术部门了 一会儿就回来 |
[14:24] | What’s the status on the phones? | 通讯设备现在在监测中了吗 |
[14:26] | Grid’s down in most of the city. | 监测网络在全城都已经布好了 |
[14:27] | How about wireless? | 无线网络呢 |
[14:29] | Cell service is pretty much out too. | 手机也已经差不多了 |
[14:31] | – Are you using Satcom? – Yeah. | -你现在使用卫星通讯吗 -是的 |
[14:33] | Save Satcom for your highest priorities. | 保留高级别官员使用卫星通讯的权利 |
[14:35] | We’re sharing it with half a dozen other agencies. | 现在我们还要和其他机构共享 |
[14:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:39] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[14:41] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 莱恩 |
[14:43] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:46] | Good work on what? | 关于什么 |
[14:48] | I know Bauer’s trying to change our position on the Cyprus audio. | 我知道鲍尔想改变我们对塞浦路斯录音的立场 |
[14:52] | That’s not exactly true. | 事实上并不是这样的 |
[14:54] | Whatever. You don’t have to explain. | 都没事了 你没必要解释 |
[14:56] | I’m just glad you’re not letting the tail wag the dog. | 我很高兴你没有本末倒置 |
[15:00] | Ryan, | 莱恩 |
[15:02] | Jack may not be wrong about this. He’s… | 杰克说的可能没错 他 |
[15:04] | Wait. Wait. I don’t wanna hear that. | 等等 我不想听这些 |
[15:09] | We’re about to bomb the Middle East into next Wednesday. | 我们下周三就要对中东发起进攻了 |
[15:12] | We’re supposed to be processing intel to support that operation. | 我们应该处理好情报维护这次行动顺利进行 |
[15:15] | I’ve got most of my people on it. | 我已经派出了手下的大部分人手 |
[15:17] | I want all your people on it. | 我希望你能派出所有人手 |
[15:21] | Ryan, don’t you think we need to eliminate doubt | 莱恩 难道你不觉得我们应该 |
[15:23] | about the authenticity of this recording? | 再考虑一下这份录音的真实性吗 |
[15:25] | Your department has already authenticated that recording. | 你的部门已经证实了这份录音的真实性 |
[15:29] | Don’t make me the bad guy here, Tony. | 别把我当成坏人 托尼 |
[15:33] | George Mason may have recommended you to direct CTU, | 乔治·梅森也许推荐了你来领导反恐局 |
[15:36] | but you’ll need my blessing to stay on. | 但你要在这个位置上坐稳的话还需要我的支持 |
[15:38] | I assume that’s what you want. | 我相信这觉得是你想要的 |
[15:42] | What I want is to do what’s right in this situation. | 我只想在这样的情况下做出正确的决定 |
[15:46] | What’s right is to follow the chain of command. | 正确的决定就是服从命令 |
[15:50] | Put everyone on domestic response. | 让所有人待命 |
[16:56] | No! | 不 |
[16:58] | – God damn it! – Calm down. | -该死 -冷静下来 |
[17:14] | What do you mean, you can’t get through to him? | 你什么意思 联系不到他 |
[17:19] | Unreachable? I want him now. | 无法联系 我现在就要和他通话 |
[17:22] | I’ll try again, sir. | 我再试一次 长官 |
[17:32] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[17:36] | – Yes, Mr President? – Close the door, please. | -叫我吗 总统先生 -关上门 谢谢 |
[17:50] | How many administrations have you worked for? | 你为多少届政府服务过 |
[17:52] | I came in on Reagan’s second term. | 从里根第二届任期开始 |
[17:58] | I haven’t been able to establish contact | 在过去的半小时内 |
[18:00] | with my vice president in the last half-hour. | 我都联系不到我的副总统 |
[18:04] | What do you make of that? | 你觉得这是为什么 |
[18:07] | I wouldn’t know how to respond to that, Mr. President. | 我不知道怎么回答这个问题 总统先生 |
[18:13] | I just pulled our bombers out of the air, | 我刚刚不顾所有人的反对 |
[18:15] | against everyone’s recommendations. | 下令轰炸机返回 |
[18:18] | Now my vice president suddenly is unreachable. | 现在我的副总统联系不上了 |
[18:22] | Should I draw any conclusions? | 我是否可以得出某些结论 |
[18:24] | Sir, I’m not qualified to give an opinion… | 长官 我没有资格在这方面给您意见 |
[18:26] | Aaron, you’ve been doing this nearly 20 years. | 亚伦 过去的二十年你都在做这件事 |
[18:30] | You know how the system works. | 你知道这个系统是如何运转的 |
[18:33] | Is Prescott planning something behind my back? | 普莱斯考特是否有在背着我筹谋什么事情 |
[18:39] | I’m going 20-10, please cover position three. | 我在和总统密谈 控制好三号位置 |
[18:42] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:47] | For what it’s worth, | 说句公道话 |
[18:49] | I think the choices you’ve made today | 您今天做的决定 |
[18:51] | have been the right ones. | 是正确的 |
[18:53] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[18:54] | I’m sure there are always those inside the administration | 我相信在某一个政府中 |
[18:57] | who feel that delay is a weakness. | 总会有人认为做事不宜拖延 |
[19:00] | If enough individuals share this point of view, then… | 如果有足够的人都这么觉得 那么 |
[19:03] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[19:04] | Is Prescott coming after me? | 普莱斯考特会报复我吗 |
[19:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[19:11] | But you have good instincts, sir. | 但您的直觉应该很准 长官 |
[19:14] | I’d listen to ’em if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我会听从直觉的 |
[19:18] | – Thank you, Aaron. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢你 亚伦 -没事 长官 |
[19:42] | Max is very unhappy. | 马克斯很不高兴 |
[19:44] | Max can be unhappy. We’re all entitled to our feelings. | 马克斯可以不高兴 我们都有权不高兴 |
[19:47] | Peter, spare me your usual metaphysical observations. | 彼得 别用你平时的那些哲学观察唬我 |
[19:51] | Our entire project depends on military action | 我们的整个计划都决定于 |
[19:54] | the president just suspended. | 总统刚刚取消的军事行动 |
[19:57] | – For now. – Now is all that matters. | -只是暂时的 -但这就已经足够了 |
[20:00] | Now you’re being metaphysical. | 你这话可太有哲理了 |
[20:03] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[20:04] | Palmer won’t be able to stand | 帕尔默将难以承受 |
[20:06] | the political pressure from his own administration, | 来自内部官员的政治施压 |
[20:09] | let alone the will of the people. | 更不要说人民群众给的压力了 |
[20:12] | He’s not gonna have any choice | 他别无选择 |
[20:13] | but to respond to the nuclear weapon. | 必须对核武器作出回应 |
[20:16] | You’re assuming of course that this man Bauer | 你这是在假设鲍尔这家伙 |
[20:18] | hasn’t already delivered proof to his people | 还没有向他的人证明 |
[20:23] | that the Cyprus audio was false. | 塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[20:27] | Bauer won’t be a problem. | 鲍尔不是问题 |
[20:41] | Tell me where the chip is, I’ll make it stop. | 告诉我芯片在哪里 我就放过你 |
[20:43] | You gonna kill him. | 你会弄死他的 |
[20:44] | No. But he’ll wish he’d stayed dead. | 不 但他会宁愿死掉 |
[20:49] | I’m all done playing games with you. | 我跟你玩够了 |
[20:52] | Now tell me what I wanna know! Tell me! | 快把我想知道的告诉我 告诉我 |
[20:55] | – They’ll hear you upstairs. – Then shut up and close the door! | -他们在楼上会听到 -那就闭嘴 关门 |
[21:00] | Fill the syringe and double the dosage. | 用双倍剂量加满注射器 |
[21:20] | I’ll tell you where the chip is. | 我会告诉你芯片在哪里 |
[21:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[21:29] | Again. | 再说一遍 |
[21:31] | It’s in… | 它在… |
[21:34] | It’s in a p… | 它在一个… |
[21:36] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:38] | They’re taking the chip to… | 他们要把芯片送去… |
[21:41] | They’re taking it where? | 他们要把它送去哪里 |
[22:16] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[22:21] | How much longer does he got before he’s dead? | 他还能活多久 |
[22:24] | As long as 15 minutes. | 只有15分钟 |
[22:47] | You tell me who was on the other end of that phone, | 你告诉我电话那头是谁 |
[22:49] | and I’ll make it quick. | 我就让你早点解脱 |
[22:58] | Peter… Kingsley. | 彼得·金斯利 |
[23:36] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Yes. Close the door, please. | -您找我吗 总统先生 -对 请关门 |
[23:41] | Have a seat, Mike. | 请坐 麦克 |
[23:46] | I’ve been feeling a little | 我在过去的一个小时里 |
[23:47] | disconnected from my people in the last hour. | 感觉与我的人失去了联系 |
[23:50] | Mr. President, I’ve been trying to manage | 总统先生 我一直在努力应付 |
[23:52] | the Joint chiefs and Homeland Security. | 参谋长们和国土安全部 |
[23:54] | But if you want me closer… | 但您要是想让我更… |
[23:55] | Not you, Mike. Back in Washington. | 不是说你 麦克 是在华盛顿的 |
[23:58] | – Who? – Prescott. | -谁 -普莱斯考特 |
[24:02] | I think he’s avoiding me. | 我认为他在回避我 |
[24:06] | With what we’ve gone through in the last 18 hours, | 我们在过去的18小时里经历了那么多 |
[24:10] | I’m certain he’s just being pulled in ten different directions. | 我相信他只是有点迷失方向 |
[24:13] | We were, and in some ways still are, | 我们曾处于 在某种意义上仍正处于 |
[24:16] | on the brink of war. | 战争的边缘 |
[24:18] | I’m the commander in chief. | 我是总司令 |
[24:20] | When I call, there’s only one direction. | 当我下命令时 只有一个方向 |
[24:24] | Absolutely. I’ll get him on the phone right away. | 当然 我马上打电话给他 |
[24:27] | Do that. Oh, and Mike? | 去吧 麦克 |
[24:30] | This statement that Jenny made a pass on, it’s not working. | 珍妮拟的这份声明不行 |
[24:34] | – What’s the problem? – The facts aren’t updated. | -有什么问题吗 -内容没有更新 |
[24:37] | And I don’t think Jenny’s been apprised of everything. | 她没有获悉所有情况 |
[24:39] | I want Lynne to go over it. | 我想让林恩检查一下 |
[24:42] | Why don’t you give it to me? I’ll get it to her. | 给我吧 我会转交给她 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Prescott. | 我是普莱斯考特 |
[25:22] | It’s Mike Novick. Can you talk? | 我是麦克·诺维克 你方便说话吗 |
[25:27] | Are you going forward or not? | 你还要继续吗 |
[25:29] | Of course. Nothing’s changed. | 当然 一切不变 |
[25:31] | The sooner you can execute, the better. | 你越快开始越好 |
[25:33] | Going as fast as we can here. | 我们在尽快推进 |
[25:35] | David Palmer is not a stupid man. He knows something is going on. | 大卫·帕尔默不愚蠢 他知道有不对劲 |
[25:40] | It won’t take him long to figure out what it is. | 过不了多久他就会弄清楚 |
[25:43] | How does he know? | 他怎么知道 |
[25:44] | For one thing, you haven’t returned his calls. | 首先 你没有给他回电 |
[25:47] | – I’ll call him now. – I think that’s a good idea. | -我现在就打给他 -好主意 |
[25:50] | Mike, I’m counting on you. | 麦克 我就指望你了 |
[25:53] | You gotta keep him busy until I can get everyone together. | 你要在我准备好之前 让他别闲着 |
[25:55] | – How much longer? – A half-hour. 45 minutes tops. | -还要多久 -半个小时 最多45分钟 |
[26:00] | The sooner the better. I’m all alone out here on this. | 越快越好 我现在孤立无援 |
[26:04] | He started to ask about Lynne Kresge. | 他开始找林恩·柯瑞斯基了 |
[26:06] | I can’t keep up the act much longer. | 我撑不了多久了 |
[26:07] | You won’t have to. | 你不用撑很久 |
[26:09] | Just hold your mud, Mike. | 坚持住 麦克 |
[26:27] | CTU. Dessler. | 反恐组 我是戴斯勒 |
[26:28] | Michelle, it’s Jack. I need to speak to Tony. | 米歇尔 我是杰克 我要跟托尼说话 |
[26:30] | J… Jack? | 杰…杰克 |
[26:32] | Michelle, I don’t know if you can still hear me. | 米歇尔 我不知道你是否能听见我说话 |
[26:37] | Kate and Yusuf have got the chip. | 芯片在凯特和优素福手上 |
[26:38] | I’m going to meeeting at Vineland and Moorpark, | 我要去葡萄园街和穆尔帕克街的见面地点 |
[26:42] | just in case they’re still waiting for me there. | 看看他们是否还在那里等我 |
[26:45] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[26:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:49] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[27:02] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[27:03] | – What’s up? – Call just came through I think it’s Jack. | -什么事 -刚刚杰克打电话来了 |
[27:06] | – What’d he say? – We lost the signal. | -他说了什么 -我们失去了信号 |
[27:07] | You try him back? | 你有打回给他吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah. I put an auto-trace on the number | 我给那个号码加上了自动追踪 |
[27:10] | in case he gets through again. | 以防他再打来 |
[27:11] | Right, go to, see if Dispatch picked it up in the log. | 去看看调度站是否记录在日志里了 |
[27:13] | Find out if it was a cell or land line. | 查查是手机还是固定电话打来的 |
[27:17] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[27:21] | What’s that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[27:23] | Jack Bauer just tried to contact us. We lost connection. | 杰克·鲍尔刚刚联系了我们 但信号断了 |
[27:26] | I told you I don’t want | 我告诉过你 我不想 |
[27:27] | Bauer distracting you or your resources. | 让你和你的手下因为他分心 |
[27:30] | Whatever he’s doing out there is irrelevant. | 不管他在干什么 都与我们无关 |
[27:32] | I’m not so sure it is right, Ryan. | 我不知道这对不对 莱恩 |
[27:34] | Jack says he’s got proof that the Cyprus audio was fabricated. | 杰克说他有证据证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[27:37] | Says he’s bringing it here within the hour. | 他会在一个小时之内把证据带来 |
[27:39] | If he’s got proof, let him produce it. | 他要是有证据 就让他拿出来 |
[27:41] | But I want you to keep your eye on the ball, Tony. | 但我要你专注重要的事 托尼 |
[27:53] | Jim, we both know you’ve been one of the most outspoken opponents | 吉姆 你一直是我取消这次袭击的 |
[27:56] | to my decision to call off this attack. | 主要反对者之一 |
[27:59] | Any criticisms I may have | 我可能有过的任何批判 |
[28:00] | had have been expressed behind closed doors, | 都是关起门来表达的 |
[28:03] | out of reach of any public scrutiny. | 不受公众监督 |
[28:05] | I know we haven’t had a chance | 自从这一切发生 我们一直没有机会 |
[28:06] | to talk one-on-one since all this began. | 一对一交流 |
[28:09] | So if you have something to tell me, go ahead. | 所以你要是有什么事要告诉我 就说吧 |
[28:15] | There’s nothing, sir. | 没事 总统先生 |
[28:18] | My door is always open, Jim. | 我的大门一直为你敞开 吉姆 |
[28:21] | If you have something to say, | 你要是有什么事要说 |
[28:23] | I would expect you to bring it to me first. | 我希望你先向我报告 |
[28:25] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然 总统先生 |
[28:27] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你的回电 |
[28:33] | I still don’t trust him. | 我还是不信任他 |
[28:37] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[28:39] | – Sorry to interrupt, sir. – What is it? | -抱歉打断您了 总统先生 -什么事 |
[28:42] | Lynne Kresge is injured. She fell down some stairs. | 林恩·柯瑞斯基受伤了 她从楼上摔下来了 |
[28:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[28:48] | We’re not sure. It appears she may have been | 我们不确定 她当时可能在 |
[28:50] | running from a fire in an upstairs room. | 逃离楼上一间着火的房间 |
[28:52] | – Is she OK? – On-site physician says she’s critical. | -她还好吗 -现场医生说她情况危急 |
[28:55] | Show me where. | 带我过去 |
[29:27] | So, what’d you find out from Dispatch? | 你在调度站发现了什么吗 |
[29:30] | Well, Jack called me from a cell. | 杰克是用手机打给我的 |
[29:32] | Came from somewhere between Encino and Studio City. | 来自恩西诺和影视城之间的某个地方 |
[29:37] | OK, so he was in an urgent care centre | 所以两个小时之前 |
[29:39] | right around here about two hours ago. | 他在这里的一个急救中心 |
[29:41] | If he was coming to CTU he probably would take the 101 or the 5. | 他要是来反恐组 可能会走101道或5道 |
[29:44] | Do you want me to pull up the satellite? | 你想让我启动卫星吗 |
[29:46] | No, that would just raise a red flag with Chappelle, | 不 那将会引起查普尔的警惕 |
[29:49] | which is the last thing I need right now. | 这是我现在最不想要的情况 |
[29:50] | What about police channels? | 用警用频道怎么样 |
[29:51] | I mean even if he couldn’t contact us, | 他就算联系不上我们 |
[29:53] | maybe he tried someone local. | 可能会找自己人 |
[29:55] | Can you monitor those without being detected? | 你能在不被发现的情况下进行监控吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[30:02] | All right. Focus on the downtown precincts. | 好 专注在市中心区域 |
[30:56] | Yusuf! | 优素福 |
[30:58] | Jack, they took the chip. | 杰克 他们拿走了芯片 |
[31:00] | What are you talking about? Who’s “they”? Where’s Kate? | 你在说什么 他们是谁 凯特在哪里 |
[31:03] | They took her to her house. Hancock Park. | 他们把她带去她家了 在汉考克公园 |
[31:07] | She offered to exchange money for the chip. | 她提出用钱换芯片 |
[31:10] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 来 我带你走 |
[31:11] | Jack, I’m not gonna make it. | 杰克 我活不成了 |
[31:14] | Go and get the chip, Jack. | 快去拿芯片 杰克 |
[31:15] | Yusuf, just hang on. Just hang on. | 优素福 坚持住 坚持住 |
[31:19] | Yusuf, come on. Yusuf, hang on! | 优素福 别这样 优素福 坚持住 |
[31:23] | Yusuf! | 优素福 |
[31:36] | Yusuf, I’m sorry. | 优素福 对不起 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:59] | All right, let’s go. | 快走 |
[32:02] | Everybody, be cool. | 大家小声点 |
[32:07] | – You live here? – Yes. | -你住在这里吗 -是的 |
[32:09] | – By yourself? – Yes. | -一个人吗 -是的 |
[32:11] | Damn. | 真壕 |
[32:19] | I don’t have my keys. | 我没有钥匙 |
[32:21] | – Is this really your house? – Yes. | -这真是你家吗 -是的 |
[32:25] | There’s a spare key under the pot. | 花盆下面有后备钥匙 |
[32:36] | Get inside. She’s setting us up, man. | 快进去 她在骗我们 |
[32:38] | Get in here! Get in here! | 快进来 快进来 |
[32:39] | Shut it off. | 关掉报警器 |
[32:40] | I said, shut it off. Shut it off! | 我说关掉报警器 快关掉 |
[32:43] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[32:44] | – Shut it off. – 51224. | -快关掉 -51224 |
[32:47] | 51224 51224. | |
[32:53] | Show us where the money’s at. | 带我们去拿钱 |
[33:03] | Doc, what’s her status? | 医生 她的伤情如何 |
[33:05] | She sustained some sort of neurological damage. | 她的神经好像受到了损伤 |
[33:08] | We won’t know the extent till we get her to the hospital. | 在把她送到医院之前 我们不清楚受损程度 |
[33:10] | – Will she live? – It’s too early to say. | -她能活下来吗 -现在言之尚早 |
[33:13] | Can I talk to her? | 我能和她说话吗 |
[33:14] | Mr. President, that may not be a good idea. | 总统先生 这样可能不好 |
[33:16] | – I asked the doctor a question. – You can try. | -我问医生问题 -可以试试 |
[33:19] | But she’s slipping in and out of consciousness. | 但是她现在处于时醒时昏迷的状态 |
[33:21] | Lynne. | 林恩 |
[33:23] | Lynne. | 林恩 |
[33:27] | Lynne, it’s me. David Palmer. | 林恩 是我 大卫·帕尔默 |
[33:34] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉你伤成这样 |
[33:41] | We’re getting you to the hospital, | 我们现在送你去医院 |
[33:43] | but I need you to tell me how this happened. | 但是我要你把事发经过告诉我 |
[33:46] | Sir, she took a severe blow to the head. | 总统先生 她的脑部受到了重击 |
[33:49] | She has a concussion and she’s not coherent. | 她有脑震荡 说话含糊不清 |
[33:53] | – She’s trying to say something. – D… D… D… | -她想说些什么 -他… |
[33:56] | It’s OK. I’m here. I’m listening. | 没事 我在这 我在听你说 |
[34:00] | What is it, Lynne? | 想说什么 林恩 |
[34:05] | What is it? | 想说什么 |
[34:22] | It’s all right, Lynne. | 没事 林恩 |
[34:25] | They’re going to take good care of you. | 医生会治好你的 |
[34:31] | – We need to get her to the hospital. – Go. | -我们要送她去医院 -去吧 |
[34:50] | Come on, Tony. Pick up the phone. | 快点 托尼 快接电话 |
[34:52] | – I’m sorry. All services are busy. – Damn it! | -抱歉 线路全忙 -该死的 |
[35:14] | Chappelle’s going to find out. | 夏普尔会发现的 |
[35:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:18] | He said not to waste time looking for Jack, | 他说过不要浪费时间去找杰克 |
[35:21] | but that’s all you and Michelle are doing. | 但你和米歇尔全心在找他 |
[35:24] | Why aren’t you working on the field intel? | 你为什么不去看看任务情报 |
[35:27] | Don’t shine me on, Tony. | 别把我撂在一边 托尼 |
[35:28] | I’m just trying to help you keep your job. | 我只是想帮你保住你的工作 |
[35:30] | Really? By doing what? | 是吗 怎么保 |
[35:34] | – Not saying anything. – OK. | -守口如瓶 -那好 |
[35:37] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就守口如瓶 |
[35:41] | I want something in return. | 我有交换条件 |
[35:46] | And what would that be? | 什么交换条件 |
[35:48] | Michelle worked for me at District. | 米歇尔以前在局里是我下属 |
[35:50] | Things worked much better that way. | 那样工作更顺手 |
[35:53] | She’s not qualified to be my boss. | 她的能力不足以出任我上司 |
[35:56] | That’s why things have been so messed up here tonight. | 所以今晚这里才搞得一团乱 |
[35:59] | So, uh… | 那 |
[36:02] | you want Michelle’s job. Is that what this is about? | 你想要米歇尔的职位 这才是重点对吗 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:08] | And I assume you wanna keep yours. | 我猜你也想保住你自己的职位吧 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:16] | Mr. Chappelle, could you come over here a second? | 夏普尔先生 你能过来一会吗 |
[36:20] | What do you need, Almeida? | 有事吗 阿尔梅达 |
[36:22] | Carrie’s got something she wants to tell you. | 凯莉有事想和你说 |
[36:24] | All right, here these two… | 这两份 |
[36:32] | What is it, Carrie? | 什么事 凯莉 |
[36:39] | Well? | 什么事 |
[36:42] | Carrie was trying to extort a promotion out of me | 凯莉想敲诈我 逼我给她升职 |
[36:45] | by promising to keep her mouth shut. | 她才会保证守口如瓶 |
[36:47] | That about right? | 是这样吗 |
[36:50] | Mouth shut about what? | 守口如瓶什么 |
[36:53] | He and Michelle are still trying to find Jack Bauer. | 他和米歇尔还在想办法找寻杰克·鲍尔的下落 |
[36:56] | I was trying to give Tony the courtesy of a warning. | 我只是出于礼貌想提醒托尼 |
[37:00] | I was gonna tell you, Mr. Chappelle… | 我本来打算告诉你的 查普尔先生 |
[37:02] | That’s enough, Carrie. Get back to work. | 够了 凯莉 回去工作 |
[37:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:09] | Thought I made myself clear, Tony. We’re past Bauer. | 我不是说得很清楚吗 托尼 别再管鲍尔 |
[37:13] | No, sir. You are. I’m not. | 不 长官 你不管 我管 |
[37:15] | I’m still director of CTU. | 我现在还是反恐组的主管 |
[37:17] | I’m allocating reasonable resources | 我在合理分配资源 |
[37:18] | to ensure we have all the facts. | 确保我们能掌握所有的事实 |
[37:20] | If you’re not comfortable with me making my own decisions, | 如果你不放心我自己做决定的话 |
[37:22] | I suggest you relieve me of my duties right now. | 我建议你立刻解除我的职务 |
[37:28] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这必要 |
[37:31] | – Thank you, sir. – Don’t thank me. | -谢谢你 长官 -别谢我 |
[37:33] | I just don’t have anyone to take your place right now. | 只是我现在没有能取代你的人而已 |
[37:38] | I don’t like insubordination. | 我不喜欢下属违抗命令 |
[37:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:58] | You better hurry up. | 动作最好快点 |
[38:01] | It’s there. | 钱在这里 |
[38:05] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[38:06] | That should be at least 20,000 euros. | 那里至少应该有两万欧元 |
[38:08] | – Euros? – It’s European money. | -欧元 -欧洲货币 |
[38:10] | I look European to you? Where’s the cash? | 你觉得我看着像欧洲人吗 现金在哪里 |
[38:13] | That is cash. It’s as good as dollars. | 这就是现金 和美元一样好用 |
[38:15] | We want cash money. You understand me? | 我要的是能用的现金 明白吗 |
[38:18] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[38:26] | You think this is real? | 你们觉得这是真的吗 |
[38:27] | No, they keep the fake ones locked up | 不是 有钱人喜欢把假货锁起来 |
[38:30] | 1500. | 1500块 |
[38:32] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这点吗 -就这点 |
[38:35] | Now what do we do? | 现在怎么样 |
[38:46] | Look, just take it all. | 全都拿走吧 |
[38:49] | Just gimme the chip. | 只要留下芯片就行了 |
[38:52] | She knows what we look like. | 她看到我们的脸 |
[38:54] | She knows our names too. | 也知道我们的名字 |
[38:57] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[38:58] | He’s right. We can’t just leave you here. | 他说得对 我们不能把你留在这里 |
[39:00] | Take everything! I won’t tell anyone. | 全部拿走 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[39:03] | I won’t tell the police, I promise. | 我不会报警的 我保证 |
[39:05] | Just give me the chip! | 快把芯片给我 |
[39:08] | Marcus, don’t do this. Let’s take the stuff and go. | 马库斯 算了 我们拿东西走人吧 |
[39:10] | The second we walk out of here, she’s calling the cops. | 我们一离开这里 她马上就会报警 |
[39:13] | I can’t get locked up again man. | 我不能再坐牢 |
[39:14] | No! | 别开枪 |
[39:33] | – No! – Gimme that! | -不要 -快给我 |
[39:40] | Kate, are you all right? | 凯特 你没事吧 |
[39:42] | Yeah. They’ve got the chip. | 没事 他们把芯片拿走了 |
[39:45] | How many rooms at the end of the hall? | 走廊里有几间房 |
[39:46] | Two. That’s bedroom and bathroom. | 两间 是卧室和浴室 |
[39:48] | Stay down. | 蹲着别起来 |
[40:06] | All I want is the chip! | 我只想要芯片 |
[40:24] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[40:26] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[40:28] | All I want is the chip, and then I’ll let you go. | 我只想要芯片 然后会放你走的 |
[40:34] | You shot my friend, man. You expect me to believe you? | 你开枪打了我朋友 你指望我相信你吗 |
[40:37] | Right now you don’t have a choice. | 现在你也没得选 |
[40:41] | You come in here and I’m gonna smash this thing. | 你走进来 我就把芯片毁了 |
[40:43] | I’ll put it right under my foot. | 我会踩烂它 |
[40:50] | We’re looking for Jack Bauer. | 我们要找杰克·鲍尔 |
[40:52] | Last time we heard from him, | 上次和他联系 |
[40:53] | he was on a cellphone between Encino and Studio City. | 他的电话信号是在恩西诺和影视城交界处 |
[40:57] | We need to find him as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快找到他 |
[40:59] | I need everyone to make this priority one. | 我要大家把这列为首要目标 |
[41:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, we can begin. | 各位 我们可以开始了 |
[41:20] | I’d like to thank you for assembling at such short notice. | 我想感谢大家这么快就赶来开会 |
[41:24] | I’m sure you’re all wondering why I’ve asked you here, | 我想你们都想知道我为什么叫你们来 |
[41:28] | why I’ve asked you | 我为什么让你们 |
[41:29] | to keep the news of this meeting to yourselves. | 保密这次开会的消息 |
[41:32] | Excuse me, Mr. Vice President. | 抱歉 副总统先生 |
[41:34] | But shouldn’t we wait for the president? | 但是我们难道不该等总统来再开始吗 |
[41:35] | President Palmer will be joining us later. | 帕尔默总统晚一点会出席的 |
[41:39] | I’m not sure I understand you. | 我不是很明白你的意思 |
[41:42] | The first part of this meeting will be a closed session. | 此次会议的第一部分将不对外公开 |
[41:45] | Closed to the president? | 对总统也不公开吗 |
[41:47] | I’m afraid that’s the point of the meeting, Alex. | 我恐怕那就是此次会议的重点 亚历克斯 |
[41:55] | To some of you this will come as a surprise. | 对你们一些人来说 这将令你们很诧异 |
[41:58] | For most of you, though, | 但对大多数人来说 |
[42:00] | I hope it comes as a relief. | 我希望会让你们如释重负 |
[42:03] | But it is my sincere belief that, | 但是我真诚地相信 |
[42:05] | based on his response to today’s events, | 基于他对于今日事件的回应 |
[42:09] | David Palmer is unfit to | 大卫·帕尔默不适合 |
[42:12] | continue as President of the United States. | 继续出任美国总统 |