时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You may not be able to contact me after this. | 这之后你可能联系不到我了 |
[00:15] | – Why? – Chappelle became a problem. | -为什么 -查普尔找我麻烦 |
[00:17] | So I had to take him out of play and they’re onto me now. | 我把他麻晕了 他们盯上我了 |
[00:20] | So it’s only matter of time before they’ll take me out. | 他们马上就会带我走的 |
[00:22] | Who do I contact if I need help? | 我该找谁帮忙 |
[00:23] | I’m setting Michelle onto the field to set up an off-site station. | 我派米歇尔去外面建立一个区外站点 |
[00:26] | You’re under arrest. Where’s Michelle Dessler? | 你被逮捕了 米歇尔·德斯勒在哪里 |
[00:28] | I can find her. | 我能找到她 |
[00:30] | Affirmative, Central. She’s in custody. | 确认 中央调度 我们已经将她扣押 |
[00:34] | Kim? Hello? | 金 有人吗 |
[00:36] | – Who are you? – I’m Kate Warner. | -你是什么人 -我叫凯特·华纳 |
[00:38] | Your father sent me to come get you. | 你父亲叫我来接你 |
[00:40] | Why would my dad send someone he’d just met to come get me? | 我爸为什么会叫一个他刚认识的人来接我 |
[00:43] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[00:45] | The sooner we leave, the sooner you and your dad can be together. | 我们越早离开 你和你爸就越早能团聚 |
[00:48] | The Attorney General called me. | 司法部长给我打了电话 |
[00:49] | He assumed you’d want me for your counsel. | 他说你想让我做你的律师 |
[00:50] | What have they told you? | 他们告诉你什么了 |
[00:51] | You’ve been removed from office by the cabinet. | 你被内阁弹劾了 |
[00:53] | This country is about to go to war based on evidence | 基于我认为是被彼得·金斯利伪造过的证据 |
[00:55] | manipulated by a man named Peter Kingsley. | 这个国家即将开战 |
[00:58] | I need you to find out everything you can about him. | 我需要你竭尽所能调查他 |
[01:00] | – What happens now? – We got one last play. Deliver Kingsley. | -现在怎么办 -我们还有最后一种办法 |
[01:04] | He’s far too dangerous, and you’ll never get close to him. | 他太危险了 你没法接近他 |
[01:08] | You’re right. I won’t, but you will. | 你说得对 我做不到 但你可以 |
[01:11] | Kingsley doesn’t know Hewitt’s been killed. | 金斯利不知道休伊特已经死了 |
[01:13] | If you tell him you can deliver him, | 你如果说你可以交出休伊特 |
[01:14] | that should get his attention. | 应该会引起他的注意 |
[01:15] | I want the tapes that you made of our conversation. | 我要你录下我们对话的带子 |
[01:18] | I’ll give you Alex Hewitt in return. | 作为交换 我会交出亚历克斯·休伊特 |
[01:20] | All right. LA Coliseum, | 好 洛杉矶体育场 |
[01:21] | gate 18, 30 minutes. | 18号门 30分钟后见 |
[01:23] | What kind of support will you be getting from CTU? | 反恐组会如何开始支援你呢 |
[01:25] | As of now, none. | 现在完全没有 |
[01:28] | Jack? Jack! | 字幕 |
[01:46] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[01:57] | Come on. | 启动啊 |
[01:59] | Damn it. The car won’t start. We gotta get out of here. | 该死 车启动不了了 我们得下车 |
[02:05] | My seat belt’s jammed. | 我的安全带卡住了 |
[02:09] | Mrs. Palmer, I’m gonna need your help. | 帕尔默女士 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:15] | Mrs. Palmer, please don’t do this. | 帕尔默女士 别这样 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry, Jack, but I have to take care of myself. | 抱歉 杰克 但我必须先顾自己 |
[02:20] | When I’m free I’ll call an ambulance for you. | 等我自由了就帮你叫救护车 |
[02:22] | – You can’t do this! – I don’t have a choice. | -你不能这样 -我别无选择 |
[02:26] | You’re a very impressive man, Jack, | 你是个非常让人敬佩的人 杰克 |
[02:28] | but you see everything as either good or bad, just like David. | 但你眼中不是对就是错 就跟大卫一样 |
[02:31] | And the world is so much more complicated than that. | 但这个世界远比这复杂 |
[02:34] | No, it’s simple. | 不 其实很简单 |
[02:35] | There’s a war about to start | 战争即将爆发 |
[02:36] | and you’re the only person who can help me stop it. | 而你是唯一能帮我阻止它的人 |
[02:39] | – What about the president? – He turned away from me. | -那总统呢 -是他抛弃了我 |
[02:43] | After 25 years of building a life together, | 我们一起度过了25年 开创事业 |
[02:46] | a family, he turned me away. | 建立家庭 他却抛弃了我 |
[02:48] | Eventually they will connect you to this conspiracy. | 他们终究会发现你参与了这起阴谋 |
[02:51] | That bomb was never supposed to go off. | 那颗核弹根本就不该爆炸 |
[02:54] | None of this was supposed to happen this way. | 今天发生的一切本都不该如此 |
[02:57] | I know. I believe you. | 我知道 我相信你 |
[02:59] | You can put an end to it now. | 你现在就可以终结这一切 |
[03:01] | If you help me get Kingsley, | 如果你帮我给金斯利定罪 |
[03:03] | your husband will get his presidency back. | 你丈夫就能重新成为总统了 |
[03:06] | That will be because of you. | 那将是你的功劳 |
[03:08] | Mrs. Palmer, please. | 帕尔默女士 求你了 |
[03:11] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[03:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[03:31] | There’s a knife in the glove box. Help cut me out. | 抽屉里有把刀 帮我把安全带割开 |
[03:40] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[03:41] | This is much better. It’s simpler. | 这样好多了 更简洁 |
[03:45] | We gotta be able to explain this thing. | 我们必须得合理解释 |
[03:47] | I need to talk to you, Mike. | 我需要跟你谈谈 麦克 |
[03:48] | I’ll be down in five minutes. | 我五分钟后下来 |
[03:50] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[03:53] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[03:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:10] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:12] | It’s a flash file on Peter Kingsley. | 这是彼得·金斯利的档案 |
[04:13] | They pulled it up just a few minutes ago. | 他们几分钟前刚做好的 |
[04:15] | Peter Kingsley, the man Jack Bauer thinks is behind the bomb. | 彼得·金斯利 杰克·鲍尔认为的幕后凶手 |
[04:19] | There’s a record of phone calls that Kingsley made, | 这里面有金斯利的通话记录 |
[04:21] | some as recently as six hours ago, | 最近的是在六个小时前 |
[04:23] | to a soldier named Jonathan Wallace. | 打给一个叫乔纳森·华莱士的士兵的 |
[04:25] | Wallace was a member of the Coral Snake brigade. | 华莱士是珊瑚蛇部队的成员 |
[04:29] | He apparently killed his own men. | 他先前杀了自己的战友 |
[04:32] | I know who Wallace is. | 我知道华莱士是谁 |
[04:35] | The planes have passed over their final checkpoint | 轰炸机已经飞过了最后一个检查点 |
[04:38] | and will be reaching their targets within the hour. | 在一个小时之内就能达到目标 |
[04:41] | Our primary targets are all military, | 我们的主要目标都是军事设施 |
[04:43] | but one includes | 但其中有一个 |
[04:44] | a command-and-control centre inside a residential area. | 包含了在居民区内的指挥中心 |
[04:48] | As smart as our weapons have become, | 尽管我们的武器已经很智能了 |
[04:51] | there may be some collateral damage. | 可能还是会有附带损伤 |
[04:54] | You mean civilian casualties. | 你是说平民伤亡 |
[04:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:59] | – There’s no way to avoid these? – I’m afraid not. | -没有办法避免吗 -恐怕没有 |
[05:06] | Then it’s something we’re just gonna have to live with. | 那我们就必须要承受了 |
[05:13] | Ryan Chappelle. | 莱恩·查普尔 |
[05:15] | Ryan, this is Mike Novick. | 莱恩 我是麦克·诺维克 |
[05:18] | How can I help you, sir? | 有什么事吗 先生 |
[05:20] | I know there’s been some confusion today | 我知道今天出现过一些疑虑 |
[05:21] | about the veracity of the Cyprus audio. | 是针对塞浦路斯录音的真实性的 |
[05:25] | Not really. Our teams came to the same conclusion as Langley. | 没有 我们的团队和中情局的结论是一样的 |
[05:28] | Do you happen to know if Jack Bauer’s still trying | 你知不知道杰克·鲍尔是否还在 |
[05:31] | to find evidence that the recording was fabricated? | 寻找证据证明录音是伪造的 |
[05:34] | Yes, I believe he is, but he’s operating outside our authority. | 是的 但他的行动没有得到我们的授权 |
[05:37] | I want you to assist his investigation. | 我想让你协助他的调查 |
[05:40] | – Sir, I don’t even know where he is. – Then find him. | -先生 我都不知道他在哪 -那就去找 |
[05:44] | Mr. Novick, I’m not sure why you’re asking me to do this. | 诺维克先生 我不太确定您为何要我这么做 |
[05:47] | But I was told we’re already at war and to proceed accordingly. | 据我所知我们已经开战了 我也按此操作了 |
[05:50] | We’re not at war yet. You have 30 minutes to report back to me | 我们还没有开战 三十分钟后向我报告 |
[05:53] | the findings of Bauer and your efforts. | 鲍尔的进展和你的行动 |
[05:56] | – But sir… – That’s a direct order, Ryan. | -但先生… -这是命令 莱恩 |
[05:58] | You have my channel. | 你有我的电话 |
[05:59] | I want you to call me back on this line. That’s all. | 到时候打这个号码 就这样 |
[06:07] | – I’ll be on the plane within the hour. – Why the delay? | -我一个小时内就上飞机 -怎么迟了 |
[06:10] | The bomb detonating in the wrong location | 核弹在错误的地点爆炸了 |
[06:12] | created a little extra work for me. | 给我造成了一点麻烦 |
[06:14] | Nothing to worry about, I hope. | 希望我不需要担心 |
[06:16] | No, not at all, sir. I won’t bore you with the details. | 完全不需要 先生 细节我就不赘述了 |
[06:19] | Bore me. | 赘述一下 |
[06:22] | I still have to take care of Alex Hewitt. | 我还需要处理亚历克斯·休伊特 |
[06:25] | Hewitt is the only one who can bring this whole thing down. | 休伊特是唯一能破坏这件事的人 |
[06:28] | – You told me you’d have him by now. – I wasn’t able to find him. | -你之前说你能抓到他 -我没找到他 |
[06:31] | But I’m taking care of it. Don’t worry. | 但我已经在处理了 不必担心 |
[06:43] | Sit down, both of you. | 坐下 你们俩 |
[06:45] | Look you don’t need Michelle here. | 你不需要把米歇尔关在这 |
[06:47] | She was acting under my orders. | 她只是按我的命令做事 |
[06:48] | – I can defend myself, Tony. – I said sit down. | -我能自辩 托尼 -我说坐下 |
[06:59] | I need you to get me in contact with Jack Bauer. | 我需要你们帮我联系杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:04] | Oh, I see. Jack got some support | 我懂了 杰克得到了 |
[07:08] | above you and now you’re being squeezed, right? | 高层的支持 上面给你压力了 是不是 |
[07:10] | Can you do it or not? | 你能不能联系到 |
[07:12] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生了什么 |
[07:16] | Bauer’s evidence might actually have some relevance. | 鲍尔的证据可能确实不是空穴来风 |
[07:19] | Which means we were right. | 也就是说我们是对的 |
[07:20] | No. You damn near put me in a coma. | 不 你们差点让我昏迷了 |
[07:23] | That’s assault. | 那是袭击 |
[07:28] | I’ll tell you what. You drop the charges against us… | 这样 你撤销对我们的指控 |
[07:35] | and we’ll help you. | 我们就帮你 |
[07:41] | Come on, Ryan. | 想想吧 莱恩 |
[07:43] | You of all people know that’s your best move, right? | 你心里很清楚这是你最好的选择 不是吗 |
[07:52] | – Fine. – In writing. | -好吧 -要书面的 |
[07:55] | All right, all right, in writing. Just get me in touch with Bauer. | 行 行 书面的 快给我联系鲍尔 |
[08:02] | Shouldn’t we just call for help? | 我们不应该请求支援吗 |
[08:04] | There’s no one to call. I’m not working under CTU’s authority. | 没人能求救 我不是在以反恐组的名义行动 |
[08:07] | As far as they are concerned I don’t exist. | 在他们眼中 我根本不存在 |
[08:09] | – So we’re out on our own. – Completely. | -所以我们只能靠自己 -完全靠自己 |
[08:13] | – You folks all right? You need some help? – He got hurt. | -你们没事吧 需要帮助吗 -他受伤了 |
[08:15] | – Can you get us to a hospital? – Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. | -你能送我们去医院吗 -好 当然 |
[08:19] | – Mrs. Palmer, you need to drive. – What do you mean? | -帕尔默女士 你得开车 -什么意思 |
[08:22] | Sorry, but we need your car. | 抱歉 我们需要用你的车 |
[08:23] | Hey, easy, all right? Go ahead, take it, it’s yours. | 别乱来 来 拿着吧 给你们 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | They’re ready, sir. | 他们准备好了 先生 |
[09:05] | Miss Warner. Hi. Carrie Turner. | 华纳小姐 你好 我是凯莉·特纳 |
[09:07] | Hi. Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[09:09] | – You must be Jack’s daughter Kim. – Where’s my dad? | -你一定就是杰克的女儿金了 -我爸爸呢 |
[09:12] | He’s still in the field. Why don’t you wait here for a moment. | 他还在出外勤 你要不在这等会儿 |
[09:15] | I’ll go tell Ryan Chappelle that you’re here. | 我去告诉莱恩·查普尔你来了 |
[09:17] | – I’ll handle this, Carrie. – I thought you were in custody. | -我来吧 凯莉 -你不是被拘捕了吗 |
[09:21] | I was released. | 我被释放了 |
[09:24] | Kim, I heard what happened to you. Are you all right? | 金 我听说了你的遭遇 你还好吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I guess so. | 还好 |
[09:31] | Look, I just wanna see my dad and make sure he’s OK. | 我只想见见我爸 确认他没事 |
[09:33] | Yeah, he’s not here right now. | 他现在不在这儿 |
[09:35] | He won’t be back for a couple of hours. | 他几个小时之内都不会回来 |
[09:37] | Does he know I’m here? | 他知道我在这儿吗 |
[09:38] | No, not yet, but we’ll tell him as soon as he phones in. | 还不知道 但他只要打电话来我们就告诉他 |
[09:40] | Listen, Jack insisted we call as soon as we get here. | 杰克坚持让我们一到这儿就打给他 |
[09:43] | I understand. He’s just not reachable right now. | 我知道 但他现在联系不到 |
[09:45] | Look, I’m gonna have Carrie take you back | 我会让凯莉送你们 |
[09:46] | and get you situated. I’ll be there in a minute alright? | 把你们安置好 我马上就过去 好吗 |
[09:52] | It’s gonna be OK. | 不会有事的 |
[09:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | Miss Warner? | 华纳小姐 |
[10:04] | I don’t know if you’re aware of this but… | 我不知道你知道了没有 |
[10:06] | your father came back here after we released him. | 我们释放你父亲之后他又回来了 |
[10:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:11] | He wanted to talk to your sister before she was taken away. | 他想在你妹妹被带走之前再跟她见一面 |
[10:15] | – They brought Marie back here? – Yeah. | -他们把玛丽带回这儿了吗 -是的 |
[10:25] | You lied to me? | 你欺骗了我 |
[10:28] | You killed Reza? | 你杀了雷扎 |
[10:32] | You tried to kill your own sister? | 你还想杀你的亲姐姐 |
[10:35] | You were willing to set off | 你居然情愿 |
[10:37] | a nuclear bomb in a city with ten million people? | 在一座千万人口的城市引爆核弹 |
[10:46] | You tell me why. Because I need to understand. | 你告诉我为什么 因为我需要知道为什么 |
[10:52] | Tell me that they forced you to do it, | 告诉我是他们强迫你的 |
[10:54] | that they brainwashed you, that they threatened you. | 他们给你洗脑了 威胁你了 |
[10:57] | You can tell me that you didn’t know what you were doin’. | 你可以告诉我你不知道自己在做些什么 |
[11:04] | There must be a reason. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[11:07] | There is no reason, Dad. | 没有原因 爸 |
[11:15] | I can’t accept that. | 我没法接受 |
[11:24] | I couldn’t either. | 我也不能 |
[11:27] | Until I looked into her eyes | 直到我看着她的眼睛 |
[11:29] | and she pointed a gun at me and started to pull the trigger. | 她却拿枪指着我 想要扣下扳机 |
[11:39] | Trust me, Dad. | 相信我 爸爸 |
[11:42] | She’s not gonna give you any answers. | 她不会给你任何答案的 |
[11:46] | She can’t. At least, nothing that we could ever understand. | 她给不了 至少不是我们能理解的答案 |
[12:06] | Dad… | 爸 |
[12:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:35] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[13:12] | You think you’ll be safe out there. | 你以为你在外面是安全的 |
[13:18] | You won’t be. | 你不是 |
[13:37] | – Jack, it’s Tony. – Tony, you back in play? | -杰克 我是托尼 -托尼 你回来了 |
[13:39] | Yeah. Jack, Kim’s here at CTU. | 是 杰克 金来反恐组了 |
[13:42] | – She’s safe. – Thank God. Don’t tell her what’s going on. | -她很安全 -谢天谢地 别告诉她情况 |
[13:46] | – Just tell her I’ll be back as soon as I can okay? – I will. | -就告诉她我会尽快回去 -我会的 |
[13:49] | Listen. Jack, this is Ryan. We need to talk. | 杰克 我是莱恩 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:51] | Ryan, you son of a bitch. | 莱恩 你这个混蛋 |
[13:53] | You stopped that chopper from picking up me and Hewitt. | 你让那架直升机不要接我和休伊特 |
[13:55] | Hewitt’s dead. I’m holding you personally responsible. | 休伊特死了 你个人需要对此负责 |
[13:58] | Listen, Jack, things have changed. | 听我说 杰克 情况有变 |
[14:00] | You got full support. Give me your mission profile. | 我们现在全力支持你 说说你的行动情况 |
[14:05] | I’ve set up a meeting with Kingsley. | 我和金斯利约好了要见面 |
[14:07] | We’re gonna meet him at the Los Angeles Coliseum, gate 18. | 我们会在洛杉矶体育场见面 18号门 |
[14:10] | Mrs. Palmer’s agreed to wear a wire and she’s gonna get him to | 帕尔默女士已经同意佩戴窃听器 |
[14:12] | confirm that the three countries had nothing to do with the nuke. | 她会让他确认核弹和那三个国家没有关系 |
[14:15] | I want you to stand down until you get some support. | 我希望你先不要行动 等待支援 |
[14:18] | Our people will be there soon. | 我们的人马上就到 |
[14:19] | No, we don’t have time. | 不行 没有时间了 |
[14:20] | Kingsley’s expecting the meet to go down now. | 金斯利要求会面现在就开始 |
[14:22] | You need backup. | 你需要支援 |
[14:25] | Ryan, if you wanna help me, get me voice prints of | 莱恩 你要是想帮我 就去找 |
[14:27] | Peter Kingsley and Sherry Palmer now to use for authentication. | 彼得·金斯利和雪莉·帕尔默的声纹用以确认 |
[14:31] | Done. | 好 |
[14:32] | I also need a live audio feed to the White House. | 我还需要一个和白宫的实时音频传输频道 |
[14:35] | You want an audience with the president. | 你希望总统能旁听 |
[14:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:39] | All right. You will have it. Make sure you keep the line clear. | 行 我给你 确保这个电话能打通 |
[14:41] | Copy. We’re pulling into the Coliseum now. | 收到 我们准备进入体育场了 |
[14:43] | We need to get a SWAT team to his location. | 我们需要派一队特警去现场 |
[14:53] | Pull over there. | 在那儿停车 |
[14:58] | Wait here for me. | 在车里等我 |
[15:14] | Come on. | 下来 |
[15:22] | Let’s get you wired. | 给你装窃听设备 |
[15:29] | Take your jacket off your shoulder. | 把外套脱到肩膀 |
[15:34] | This is a wireless transmitter. | 这是无线传输器 |
[15:37] | They won’t know to look for it. They won’t be able to trace it. | 他们找不到的 也不能追踪信号 |
[15:42] | This is crazy. We shouldn’t be doing this alone. | 这太疯狂了 我们不该自己做这些 |
[15:45] | We don’t have another choice. | 我们没有别的选择了 |
[15:47] | Just remember, Kingsley doesn’t want to leave here without Hewitt. | 记住 金斯利没找到休伊特就不会想走 |
[15:51] | That’s gotta be to our advantage. | 这是我们的优势 |
[16:00] | OK, say something. | 好了 说句话 |
[16:03] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[16:07] | OK, it’s working. | 好的 工作正常 |
[16:21] | – Yes, Mike. – Mr. President, | -喂 麦克 -总统先生 |
[16:22] | I am against any delay in our military actions. | 我不赞成对军事行动有任何拖延 |
[16:25] | I have been from the start. | 我从一开始就这么说 |
[16:26] | But there is a good chance we will receive conclusive evidence | 但我们现在很有希望在半个小时内 |
[16:30] | in the next half hour that the Cyprus recording is false. | 获取确凿的证据证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[16:33] | Mike, we know Second Wave | 麦克 我们知道是”第二波” |
[16:35] | brought the nuke into the country | 将核弹带进了国境 |
[16:36] | and we know Second Wave is sponsored | 我们也知道”第二波”的背后 |
[16:38] | by these three countries. What am I missing here? | 是这三个国家在资助 是我漏掉了什么吗 |
[16:41] | I don’t have all the details, Mr. President, | 我还不知道全部细节 总统先生 |
[16:43] | but I just learned about a possible link | 但我刚刚得知”第二波”组织 |
[16:45] | between Second Wave and a man named Peter Kingsley. | 可能和一个叫彼得·金斯利有关 |
[16:48] | Who the hell is he? | 他又是什么人 |
[16:50] | He’s apparently part of a consortium | 很显然他是里海 |
[16:52] | of oil interests with contracts in the Caspian Sea. | 石油利益团体的一份子 |
[16:56] | So what are you saying? An oil consortium’s behind the nuke? | 你意思是 核弹背后牵涉到一个石油财团吗 |
[16:58] | Jack Bauer believes he can get a confession from Kingsley. | 杰克·鲍尔觉得他能从金斯利那里套到话 |
[17:01] | He’s set up a live audio feed. | 他安排了语音实时监听 |
[17:03] | Mike. Our bombers are due to | 麦克 再有不到20分钟 |
[17:05] | drop their payloads in less than 20 minutes. | 我们就要开始使用炸弹轰炸了 |
[17:07] | Bauer’s meeting Kingsley any minute. | 鲍尔随时都可能和金斯利见面 |
[17:11] | This is the live voice print.Testing one two three. | 此语音设备是实时输出的 测试一二三 |
[17:14] | And this is the voice file we have on record | 这是我们已经有的音频记录 |
[17:18] | which will prove that it is, in fact, Sherry Palmer. | 此音频也能说明 说话人正是雪莉·帕尔默 |
[17:24] | – It’s confirmed. – The one below is Kingsley? | -已确认 -下面那个是金斯利吗 |
[17:26] | – Yeah. Matches were good. – Are you guys getting this? | -没错 匹配效果不错 -你们能听到吗 |
[17:29] | – We’re good here. – OK. How far out is our backup, Ryan? | -能听到 -好 支援何时能到 莱恩 |
[17:32] | – They’re 11 minutes out. – That’s too long. We’ve gotta go now. | -11分钟后 -太久了 我们得行动了 |
[17:35] | – Just wait. Jack. – We can’t wait. | -稍等 杰克 -我们没时间了 |
[17:38] | We’re already ten minutes | 我们距约定时间已经 |
[17:38] | past the meeting time. Is Prescott ready? | 晚了10分钟 普莱斯考特准备好了吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, Tony’s on with the White House. | 准备好了 托尼在和白宫那边联系 |
[17:43] | They’re setting up a live audio feed now. | 他们在安排实时语音监听 |
[17:45] | OK, good. We are set to go. | 那好 我们准备出发了 |
[17:50] | How are you doing, Mrs Palmer? | 你感觉如何 帕尔默夫人 |
[17:53] | What’s to prevent Kingsley from shooting me the moment I appear? | 我一露面金斯利如果要杀我该怎么办 |
[17:56] | Kingsley won’t do anything until he gets Hewitt. | 金斯利在得到休伊特之前不会轻举妄动 |
[17:59] | But the moment he realises we don’t have Hewitt… | 但当他意识到我们手上没有休伊特… |
[18:03] | I’ll be covering your back. | 我会保护你的 |
[18:06] | That’s not very comforting considering the condition you’re in. | 考虑到你现在的处境这并不能使我安心 |
[18:11] | I may not make it out of this. | 我可能有生命危险 |
[18:16] | I’m not gonna lie to you, Mrs. Palmer. That’s a possibility. | 实话和你说 帕尔默夫人 有这个可能 |
[18:27] | I’m doing this for David. You know that, don’t you? | 我这么做是为了大卫 你是知道的 对吗 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[18:34] | Will you tell him that? In case something happens. | 你能告诉他吗 万一我有什么不测 |
[18:41] | I’ll take care of it, Mrs. Palmer. You’ve gotta go now. | 我会的 帕尔默夫人 快去吧 |
[19:16] | – Mike. – Yes, sir. | -麦克 -是我 长官 |
[19:17] | We just finished setting up the feed. | 我们刚刚弄好语音监听 |
[19:19] | I hope this isn’t gonna be a waste of our time. | 我希望这么做不是徒劳一场 |
[19:22] | Believe me, Mr. President, so do I. | 相信我 总统先生 我也希望如此 |
[19:28] | What’s going on, Mike? | 怎么回事 麦克 |
[19:31] | The president and I thought you should be part of this. | 总统先生和我都觉得你应该参与其中 |
[19:35] | Along with Prescott and the Attorney General, | 和普莱斯考特及司法部长一起 |
[19:37] | we will be listening to a live feed. | 对这次实时录音进行监听 |
[19:39] | – Of what? – A sting operation against Peter Kingsley. | -关于什么 -对彼得·金斯利的诱捕行动 |
[19:43] | It appears he was the architect of today’s bombing | 据悉他是今天炸弹案的策划者 |
[19:46] | and the delivery of the Cyprus audio. | 及塞浦路斯录音的提供者 |
[19:51] | – Bauer found Kingsley. – Yes. | -鲍尔找到金斯利了 -没错 |
[19:53] | But… it won’t be Bauer who’ll be talking to Kingsley. | 但… 和金斯利见面的不是鲍尔 |
[19:58] | What difference does it make | 只要他承认犯罪 |
[20:00] | as long as we get him to incriminate himself? | 是谁又有什么区别呢 |
[20:05] | What is it, Mike? | 怎么回事 麦克 |
[20:14] | It’s Sherry who’ll be talking to Kingsley. | 雪莉要和金斯利见面 |
[20:18] | I don’t understand. | 这是为什么 |
[20:20] | It seems that Kingsley recruited her some months ago. | 看样子金斯利几个月前找到雪莉 |
[20:25] | She was part of this. | 她也参与其中 |
[20:30] | Sherry was working with this man, Kingsley? | 雪莉帮这个叫金斯利的干活 |
[20:34] | It appears that way, sir. | 看样子是的 先生 |
[20:36] | To detonate a nuclear bomb and start a war? | 为了引爆炸弹以及挑起战争吗 |
[20:39] | No. | 不会的 |
[20:41] | It’s unclear how much she knew, or how deep she was in it. | 还不清楚她知道多少 参与了多少 |
[20:46] | We just have to hope she can extract a confession from Kingsley. | 我们只能希望她能从金斯利嘴里套出罪供 |
[20:51] | So now Sherry is working with Jack Bauer to bring down Kingsley? | 所以现在雪莉和杰克·鲍尔合作面对金斯利 |
[20:55] | Yes. And at considerable risk to herself. | 没错 而且需要冒着巨大风险 |
[21:55] | Scott, don’t do anything until I tell you to. | 斯科特 没有我的命令别轻举妄动 |
[21:58] | – We need Hewitt. – Understood. | -我们需要休伊特 -明白 |
[22:58] | – Where’s Hewitt? – He’s safe. | -休伊特在哪儿 -他很安全 |
[23:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[23:05] | You lied to me. You wanted this bomb to go off all along. | 你骗了我 你一直都想引爆炸弹 |
[23:10] | You used Roger Stanton and you used me. | 你利用了我和罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[23:14] | Yes, I did. | 是 没错 |
[23:16] | Well, now I’m tied to you, | 如今我和你还有引爆的核弹 |
[23:17] | and the nuclear detonation. I want safe haven. | 脱不了干系了 我想安全脱身 |
[23:22] | – That’s your problem. – Well, I just made it yours. | -这不关我的事 -你脱不了身了 |
[23:25] | Because you won’t see Hewitt until I’m safe. | 因为在我安全之前你别想见到休伊特 |
[23:28] | – Don’t horse trade with me. – Don’t insult my intelligence. | -别跟我讨价还价 -别侮辱我的智商 |
[23:32] | – Confirmed, we got a match on Kingsley’s voice. – Ryan, you got it. | -确认 他就是金斯利 -莱恩 是他 |
[23:38] | You’re not going anywhere till I have Hewitt. | 我得到休伊特之前你哪儿也别想去 |
[23:41] | That doesn’t work for me. | 少跟我来这套 |
[23:47] | I’ll call you on this line to | 在我安全离开之后 |
[23:48] | give you Hewitt’s location after I’m safely away. | 我会打这个电话告诉你休伊特的位置 |
[23:53] | You don’t need to know where I’m going. | 你无需知道我要去哪儿 |
[23:56] | Jack, we’re not getting what we need here. | 杰克 我们还没拿到所需信息 |
[23:58] | She’ll get it for you. | 她会拿到的 |
[24:05] | – Now there’s the matter of the recordings. – They’re right here. | -现在该说说录音的事了 -录音我带了 |
[24:09] | Every phone conversation between you and me. | 你和我交谈的电话录音都在这里 |
[24:16] | No. I want all of them, including Cyprus. | 不 录音我都要 包括塞浦路斯 |
[24:23] | Why Cyprus? You had nothing to do with that. | 要塞浦路斯干什么 那跟你没半点关系 |
[24:26] | – Insurance. – Insurance? | -安全起见 -安全起见 |
[24:29] | Once the country goes to war, | 一旦国家发动战争 |
[24:31] | the government will never let that be exposed. | 政府绝对不会将它曝光的 |
[24:35] | Hewitt is the only one who can hurt us. | 休伊特是唯一可以伤害到我们的 |
[24:38] | – Because he forged the Cyprus recording. – Right. | -因为他伪造了塞浦路斯的录音 -没错 |
[24:41] | OK, Tony, you got your proof. Let me go ahead. | 行了 托尼 证据有了 让我接手吧 |
[24:43] | – Give me the green light. – Get it confirmed from the White House. | -快下命令 -需要白宫确认才行 |
[24:46] | She can’t stay much longer. Come on. | 她不能久留下去 快点 |
[24:48] | This is Almeida. Are you satisfied? | 我是阿尔梅达 你们满意了吗 |
[24:49] | CTU wants to know if that’s enough to prove it | 反恐组想知道证据是否能证明 |
[24:51] | Cyprus recording’s false. | 塞浦路斯录音是假的 |
[24:53] | Have you confirmed this is live | 你们能确认这是实时的 |
[24:55] | and the voices have been authenticated? | 以及说话人的身份吗 |
[24:57] | Yes, sir. | 可以 先生 |
[25:02] | – So that’s it. – Yes. | -就这样 -没错 |
[25:05] | When I land… I’ll call you. | 我一落地… 电话联系你 |
[25:12] | You’re bluff in’. You don’t have Hewitt, do you? | 你在虚张声势 休伊特不在你手里 对吗 |
[25:16] | – Oh, yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | -不 他在我手里 -不 他不在 |
[25:26] | Scott, take her out. | 斯科特 解决掉她 |
[25:37] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[25:47] | Run, Sherry! | 快跑 雪莉 |
[26:51] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快跑 |
[27:05] | Mrs. Palmer, get out of here. Go! | 帕尔默夫人 快离开这里 快 |
[28:44] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[28:52] | You’ve caused me a lot of trouble today, Jack. | 你今天给我添了不少乱啊 杰克 |
[29:00] | You’re not gonna give me Hewitt, are you? | 你不会把休伊特交给我 对吧 |
[29:45] | Mr. President. Our bombers are three minutes from the targets. | 总统先生 轰炸机还有三分钟到达目标 |
[29:48] | Initiating sequence six one tango one. | 启动序列61T1 |
[29:53] | Target in view. Weapons lock. | 目标进入视野 武器已锁定 |
[29:56] | Are we go for a strike? | 是否准备发动攻击 |
[29:59] | Are we go for a launch? | 是否进行轰炸 |
[30:03] | We are awaiting command. | 我们正在待命 |
[30:06] | Abort the attack. | 取消攻击 |
[30:08] | Abort, abort. | 取消 取消 |
[30:26] | What do you mean, Kingsley’s dead? How could that happen? | 你什么意思 金斯利死了 这怎么可能 |
[30:29] | I warned you not to use him. | 我警告过你此人不能用 |
[30:31] | So we did use him and he failed. | 我们已经用了 他也失败了 |
[30:34] | But it won’t matter. | 但这不重要 |
[30:35] | Once the war starts we’ll be OK. | 一旦战争发动 我们就没事了 |
[30:37] | – It isn’t going to start. – Why’s that? | -不会有战争了 -为什么 |
[30:41] | The president found out about | 总统已经发现了 |
[30:43] | the Cyprus recording and called off the attack. | 塞浦路斯录音的事 攻击取消了 |
[30:45] | There isn’t going to be any war, Max. | 不会有什么战争了 马克斯 |
[30:50] | Well… we’re going to have to do this another way. | 那我们就换个方式做 |
[30:54] | – Another way? What are you talking about? – You’ll find out. | -换个方式 什么意思 -很快你会知道 |
[30:58] | It’ll start today. | 计划从今天开始 |
[31:09] | It’s me. Go ahead. | 是我 行动吧 |
[31:15] | The cabinet has annulled its earlier action. | 内阁取消了之前的行动 |
[31:18] | I have instructed the Secret | 我已指示特勤处 |
[31:19] | Service to resume its charge of serving you | 恢复你作为美国总统的 |
[31:21] | as President of the United States. | 一切职能 |
[31:25] | I see. | 好的 |
[31:27] | I’ve also tendered my resignation, effective immediately, | 我也要引咎辞职 即刻生效 |
[31:31] | and those members of the cabinet | 那些反对你的内阁成员 |
[31:32] | who voted against you have also agreed to resign. | 同样也将提交辞呈 |
[31:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[31:44] | Gentlemen, ladies… | 先生们 女士们… |
[31:49] | we came dangerously close to war today. | 我们今天差点发动可怕的战争 |
[31:53] | That all of us reacted emotionally | 我们所有人对核弹引爆 |
[31:55] | to the nuclear detonation is understandable. | 产生的情绪是可以理解的 |
[31:59] | But leaders are required to have patience beyond human limits. | 但领导者需要有超乎常人的忍耐力 |
[32:06] | The kind of action we nearly took should only be exercised | 我们差点进行的行动应该只在 |
[32:11] | after all other avenues have been exhausted. | 迫不得已的时候才能实施 |
[32:16] | After the strictest standard of proof has been met. | 在满足最严格的证据以后 |
[32:22] | By casting me aside so quickly, | 如此快的把我排除在外 |
[32:25] | you effectively lowered those standards. | 是你们对标准要求的降低 |
[32:29] | And that was a profound mistake. | 这是个深刻的教训 |
[32:43] | It was not, however, a mistake you’re likely to make again. | 然而 这种问题你们不可能重蹈覆辙 |
[32:49] | Therefore I do not accept your resignations. | 因此 我不接受你们的辞呈 |
[32:54] | We have a nation to heal today. | 当前我们的国家亟待抚平 |
[32:59] | And all of you play a vital role in that healing process. | 你们在其中充当着至关重要的角色 |
[33:07] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[33:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[33:14] | There’s nothing to say. | 无需多言 |
[33:18] | We have work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[33:21] | That’ll be all. | 就这样 |
[33:29] | – Jenny, set up a press conference. – When? | -珍妮 安排场新闻发布会 -什么时候 |
[33:31] | As soon as you can. And I want it public. | 越快越好 会议需要面向公众 |
[33:34] | I want to speak to the people directly. | 我想和人民直接对话 |
[33:37] | They deserve my assurance. | 他们需要我的保证 |
[33:39] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[33:45] | Mike, I wanna thank you again for calling CTU in the 11th hour. | 麦克 我想再次感谢你关键时刻致电反恐组 |
[33:52] | Of course, Mr. President. | 应该的 总统先生 |
[34:02] | But you should have been with me to the end. | 但你本该始终站在我这边 |
[34:06] | That’s what I expected of you. | 我对你的期望如此 |
[34:10] | That’s why I appointed you. | 这也是我任命你的原因 |
[34:22] | I’m relieving you of your post, effective immediately. | 我要解除你的职务 立即生效 |
[34:31] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[34:50] | Thank you, sir. I can’t take all the credit myself. | 谢谢 长官 这不是我一个人的功劳 |
[34:54] | It’s a great team George Mason put together here. | 这归功于乔治·梅森出色的团队 |
[34:58] | Yes, I will. Thank you, sir. | 好 我会的 谢谢 长官 |
[35:03] | Tony. That was District Director Vaughn. | 托尼 刚刚是地区主管沃恩来电 |
[35:06] | He’s so happy with what we | 他不知该如何感谢 |
[35:07] | did here today he doesn’t know where to start. | 我们今天的所作所为 |
[35:10] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[35:14] | So… what’s up, my friend? | 说吧… 有什么事 伙计 |
[35:20] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[35:24] | it’s like this. | 是这样的 |
[35:27] | Either fire me… | 要不解雇我… |
[35:29] | or get out of my chair. | 要不从我椅子上滚开 |
[35:53] | The chair’s all yours. | 椅子是你的了 |
[36:03] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[36:06] | The new shift is here. They’ve been brought up to speed. | 换班人员到了 他们已经跟上进度了 |
[36:11] | I was thinking I’d get my brother and go home. | 我在想我要接上我弟弟回家了 |
[36:20] | Michelle, um… | 米歇尔… |
[36:23] | there’s a handful of people who made a big difference today. | 今天有很多人都出了很多力 |
[36:27] | You’re one of’em. | 你就是其中一员 |
[36:30] | You made some tough choices | 你做了些艰难的选择 |
[36:31] | and went up against me. I want you know, you were right. | 和我对着干 我想让你知道 你是对的 |
[36:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | So, um… why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 所以 不如你先回家休息一下 |
[36:53] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[37:01] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:22] | Sorry ma’am. I’ll need to see the contents of your bag. | 抱歉 女士 我需要检查下你的包 |
[37:24] | I’m Kate Warner and this is Kim Bauer. | 我是凯特·华纳 她是金·鲍尔 |
[37:43] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[37:51] | – Hey, honey. – Daddy. | -亲爱的 -爸 |
[37:56] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切会好起来的 |
[38:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:34] | Dad? I’m gonna take care of you. | 爸 我会照顾好你的 |
[38:49] | I urge you in the strongest terms | 我强烈敦促大家 |
[38:51] | not to indulge any rumours or | 不要轻信那些你听到的 |
[38:53] | theories that you may have heard, or may soon hear. | 或者将会听到的谣言或理论 |
[38:58] | Once the facts are known, I will present them to you myself. | 一旦真相大白 我会告知大家的 |
[39:02] | Until then, know that we are | 在此之前 我们都是 |
[39:05] | all safe and that we will continue to be safe. | 安全的并且这份安全将保持下去 |
[39:10] | The most patriotic thing that | 今天我们能做的最爱国的事 |
[39:12] | we can all do today is to keep living our lives. | 就是尽情享受我们的生活 |
[39:17] | So I urge you all, go back to work, go back to school. | 所以我敦促大家 回到工作中 回到学校 |
[39:24] | Because the freedom we enjoy, the freedom that we earn every day, | 因为我们每天享有的自由 争取到的自由 |
[39:27] | is the very thing that | 是我们从敌人那里 |
[39:28] | will defeat our enemies and keep us strong. | 真真实实得到的 也使我们屹立不倒 |
[39:33] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[39:38] | God bless us all. Thank you. | 天佑所有人 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Thank you very much. God bless you. | 非常感谢 上帝保佑你 |
[39:47] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Thank you. Good to see you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[39:54] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[40:17] | Hi. | 这里 |
[40:21] | Excuse me, Mr. President. | 打扰了 总统先生 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[40:28] | – Hi. – Thank you. | -你好 -谢谢 |
[40:31] | – God bless you. – Thank you. | -上帝保佑你 -谢谢 |
[41:39] | – Yes. – It’s done. | -说吧 -得手了 |
[41:42] | Thank you. | 辛苦了 |
[41:54] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[42:05] | The president’s down! We need medical assistance. Help! | 总统倒下了 快叫医护人员 快 |
[42:13] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[42:16] | Mr President? It’ll be all right, sir. | 总统先生 会没事的 先生 |
[42:20] | We need an ambulance! Help! | 快叫救护车 快点 |