时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | We need medical assistance. Help! | 快叫医生 救人! |
[02:36] | This is security, I need help here at the ramp. | 我是保安 坡道口需要增援 |
[02:43] | Officers, main blocks are in lockdown. | 长官们 监狱主区一级防范禁闭中 |
[02:49] | Stand by… | 准备… |
[02:54] | Go, sir. | 可以进了 长官 |
[02:59] | Right hand on the screen. | 请把右手放到扫描屏上 |
[03:09] | It’s clear. | 验证通过 |
[03:11] | Step over there please. I’ll give back your IDs. | 请过来拿回你们的身份证明 |
[03:47] | Open 1. | 开1号门 |
[03:57] | You’re ok, Jack? | 你还好吧 Jack? |
[04:00] | I’ll feel ok until we get this thing signed. | 协议签了 我就会好了 |
[04:03] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指那个 |
[04:23] | Ok, we are here. | 人都到齐了 |
[04:25] | – What kind of change is we’re talking about? – Don’t worry, Jack. They’re not deal breakers. | – 有什么变动? – 别紧张 Jack 没有大变动 |
[04:29] | He’s still gonna give a part of terrorist cells he deals with. | 他还是得供出一部分恐怖组织名单 |
[04:31] | He just want to go to a classe 2 detention. Not maximum security. | 但他想接受二级监禁 而不是最高监禁 |
[04:35] | – And you’re gonna give it to him, right? – Yeah. | – 你们会满足他的要求吧? – 会的 |
[04:37] | My client’s not happy that you won’t hold him in Florida. | 我当事人要被带离弗罗里达州 他很不满 |
[04:40] | – He’s getting Minnesota, that’s the deal. – Give him Florida, it doesn’t make a difference. | – 协议规定他得去明尼苏达州 – 让他留在弗罗里达 一样的 |
[04:43] | I let you two do your jobs, why won’t let you do mine? | 别管到我头上来了好吗? |
[04:46] | Because we don’t want this thing going South over small detail. | 我们不想为了些小事 把问题转移到南部 |
[04:48] | Salazar is instable, we can’t predict what’s gonna push his buttons | Salazar捉摸不透 不知什么时候又会惹麻烦 |
[04:51] | – and to be frank: there’s too much in stake. – Listen Jack, | – 实话说: 事情很棘手 – 听着 Jack |
[04:55] | I know you two spend last year getting Salazar and I respect that | 我知道你俩用了一年时间才抓到Salazar 我深表敬佩 |
[04:57] | – but there’s a protocol that I have to follow… – Luis, come here for a second. | – 但我得按章办事… – Luis 过来一下 |
[05:04] | Putting him away, it’s not the point here. | 重点不是要看管好他 |
[05:06] | If he doesn’t talk, we haven’t accomplished anything. | 如果他不开口 我们就白忙活了 |
[05:09] | I didn’t lose a year of my life to arrest some drug dealer. | 我花了一年时间 可不仅仅是为了抓个毒贩 |
[05:13] | Salazar does business with terrorist cells around the world. | Salazar和全球范围的恐怖组织做过交易 |
[05:15] | – Bringing them down is our only objective, are we clear? – I understand. | – 拿下他们是我们唯一的目标 懂吗? – 我懂 |
[05:19] | But if you give Salazar everything he asked for, he’s just gonna want more. | 但你什么都依着他 他会更加得寸进尺 |
[05:22] | This is the deal and he’s going to take it. | 这是协议 他必须服从 |
[05:35] | You’d better be right. | 但愿你别做错事 |
[05:39] | Is that my life you’re holding in your hand? | 我现在任由你们宰割? |
[05:43] | It’s ready to be signed. | 可以签了 |
[05:47] | Are you in there, Jack? | 你在那儿吗 Jack? |
[05:49] | Forget about Bauer. | 忘了他吧 |
[05:52] | How can I forget about the man who put me here? Pretended to be my friend? | 我怎么忘得了那个抓我进来的人? 假装朋友接近我? |
[05:59] | I’m concerned about you, Jack. | 我担心你哦 Jack |
[06:02] | The things you did to get me here… | 为了抓我 你做的那些事… |
[06:05] | I wouldn’t wish on anyone. | 我不想跟别人说 |
[06:07] | Let’s face it, you’ll never be the same. | 面对现实吧 你已不是原来的你 |
[06:10] | Hey! Neither will I. | 哈! 我也一样 |
[06:14] | So, I guess we are in the same boat. | 我俩在一条船上 |
[06:18] | I’m about to name names, Jack. | 公开说吧 Jack |
[06:21] | This is a big moment for both of us. | 今天对我俩都会意义重大 |
[06:24] | That makes me happy, | 我太高兴了 |
[06:26] | because you see, we are connected now. | 因为我们被联系起来了 |
[06:31] | I don’t know, maybe we always have been? | 也许这是注定的? |
[06:40] | – I’ve marked the changes. – I don’t need to see the changes, | – 我把有变动的地方做了标注 – 我不需要看 |
[06:43] | but I do need a pen. | 我只需要一只钢笔 |
[06:45] | Unless you want me to sign it with my own blood. | 除非你要我蘸自己的血签字 |
[06:49] | It’s kind of funny. My own blood. | 真有趣 我自己的血 |
[06:54] | Where do I sign this? | 在哪儿签? |
[06:57] | Right here. | 这里 |
[07:01] | You’ve done a good job as my counsellor. | 作为我的法律顾问 你干得不错 |
[07:05] | In a go to guy, as they like to say here in States. | 但正式地说 还差最后一步 |
[07:08] | I think that I own to you | 我对你坦白过很多事 |
[07:11] | – but I don’t think you have what it takes to keep your mouth shut. – What do you mean? | – 你得闭上嘴才算尽了职 – 什么意思? |
[07:17] | Son of a bitch! | 狗杂种! |
[07:20] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门! 开门! |
[07:23] | Do it! Now! | 快点! 快! |
[07:31] | Get a medic in here! | 快叫医生! |
[07:33] | This is your fault, Jack. | 这都是你的错 Jack |
[07:35] | – And what happens next is on you too. – Is that a threat? Is that a threat? | – 接下来就轮到你了 – 你想威胁? |
[07:40] | – Son of a bitch! – Back off! Take a walk! | – 狗杂种! – 退后! 你先出去! |
[07:47] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[07:50] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[07:54] | What happens next is on you, Jack. | 接下来就轮到你了 Jack |
[07:57] | It’s on you! | 轮到你了! |
[08:08] | Dr. Macer? We isolated the body like you asked. | Macer医生? 我们照你吩咐隔离了尸体 |
[08:11] | – You said my name was on it? – Yes, it’s on his chest. | – 你说上面有我的名字? – 是 在尸体胸口 |
[08:27] | Spread a full panel of tests just to be sure | 做个全面检查以防万一 |
[08:29] | – but I think we’re dealing with a new immuno-virus type 3. – Type 3? | – 我想我们遇到了新型3号类型免疫病毒 – 3号类型? |
[08:33] | Isn’t that the virus group your team’s been doing simulations on? | 那不正是你们小组正在研究的类型吗? |
[08:36] | Yeah, I think that’s why this was addressed to me. | 对 所以才把这个寄给我吧 |
[08:38] | Has CTU been contacted again? | 通知反恐局了吗? |
[08:40] | No, we’re been waiting for you. | 还没 我们在等你 |
[08:42] | – Go ahead and start the preliminary tests, I’ll call Director Almeida. – All right. | – 你去做初步检测 我去通知指挥官Almeida – 好的 |
[08:49] | Hey! the President arrived at SC yet? | 喂! 总统到SC了吗? |
[08:52] | Just about. We’re swapping at some of our people now and the secret service is in place. | 刚到 我们正在安排人手 情报局的已经就绪了 |
[08:56] | – They’re waiting for your resource assessment. – Alright, I’ll call him. | – 他们在等你的评估报告 – 好 我打给他 |
[09:00] | – I’ve had it Tony, I swear to God! – What’s the problem, Adam? | – Tony 上帝知道我受够了! – 怎么了 Adam? |
[09:04] | Chloe O’Brian does not touch my data. | Chloe O’Brian没使用我的数据 |
[09:06] | If field ops wants something, she asks Jack or talks to you, and you tell me. | 如果外勤组有什么需要 她去问Jack或你 你再告诉我 |
[09:10] | – Did she damage anything? – That’s not the point. | – 她惹麻烦了吗? – 问题不在这儿 |
[09:13] | The reason my department has zero down time is because of the procedures I put in place. | 我部门之所以做到零故障 是因为我将一切规程做得井然有序 |
[09:18] | – Did she damage anything? – No, she didn’t but I will… – Go. | – 她惹麻烦了吗? – 没有但我… – 行了 |
[09:20] | Look, Jack’s got his department, I got mine. We are all in the same roof, understood? | Jack管他的部门 我管我的 大家都在同一屋檐下工作 懂吗? |
[09:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:27] | Now lighten up. | 放松点 |
[09:29] | Don’t drive yourself and the rest of us crazy. | 别把自己和别人逼疯了 |
[09:35] | All right, hold on. | 好 请稍等 |
[09:39] | Sony Macer from Health services is on the line. By the way, have you heard from Hertzog? | 卫生部Sony Macer医生的电话 还有 有Hertzog的消息吗? |
[09:44] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:47] | Relax, Michelle, you’re gonna get the job. | 放松 Michelle 你会得到那份工作 |
[09:50] | It had better, you’re not going in Langley without me. | 最好是 没有我 你不能去找Langley |
[09:55] | Hey! Sunny, what’s up? | 喂! Sunny 什么事? |
[09:56] | – This is what I’m really sorry to be right about. – What are you talking about? | – 很抱歉是坏消息 – 什么事? |
[10:00] | Cordella virus, it’s a type 3 immuno-virus. Remember last month at the conference, | Cordella病毒 3号类型的免疫病毒 记得上月的会议吗 |
[10:04] | I raised the possibility a strain could be out there. | 我提出病毒可能会被培育出来 |
[10:06] | – Yeah. – Well, it is. | – 嗯 – 说中了 |
[10:08] | Someone just dropped out a dead body infected with a virus. | 有人扔下了一具感染了病毒的尸体 |
[10:10] | Tony, these guys are serious. They blew a hole in the door to get our attention. | Tony 这些人是玩真格的 他们在引起我们的注意 |
[10:14] | – This is obviously some kind of message. – A message? | – 这显然是个警告 – 警告? |
[10:17] | – What? That somebody’s got the virus and is willing to release it? – Yeah, exactly. | – 有人携有病毒并要传播病毒? – 正是 |
[10:21] | – Do we need to issue a quarantine adviser? – No, once the host is dead, he’s not contagious. | – 我们需要签发疫情公告吗? – 不 一旦宿主死了 就不再有传染性 |
[10:27] | Right, do me a favour, call the other county facilities and see if there’s anymore cases. | 帮个忙 查一下地方部门有没有发现类似案例 |
[10:31] | I will. What about the ID on the John Doe? | 好的 怎么查死者身份? |
[10:33] | Send everything you have over here. We’ll work it up. | 把你那的所有线索送过来 我们来查 |
[10:35] | – It’s on its way. – Yeah, thanks Sunny. | – 送过去了 – 好 谢谢 Sunny |
[10:39] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[10:41] | Initiate the level 1 setting protocol. | 进入一级警戒状态 |
[10:47] | – And I don’t think you have what it takes to keep your mouth shut. – What do you mean? | – 你得闭上嘴才算尽了职 – 什么意思? |
[10:56] | Salazar wanted to kill Shaye. He could have done any time in the last 3 months. Why did he pick today? | Salazar想杀Shaye 这3个月他都有机会 却为何选在今天? |
[11:01] | – He’s cutting his deal. – Maybe, but I don’t think so. | – 他删减了他的要求 – 也许 但我不这样认为 |
[11:05] | This is your fault, Jack. And what happens next is on you too. | 这都是你的错 Jack 接下来就轮到你了 |
[11:13] | What happens next? | 接下来会发生什么? |
[11:22] | CTU. | 反恐局 |
[11:23] | This is Bauer, patch me through to Almeida. | 我是Bauer 让Almeida听电话 |
[11:26] | – Hey, Jack. – Tony, is there anything going on over there? | – 喂 Jack – Tony 你那边有情况吗? |
[11:28] | – We just had a major protocol come in, possible bio-threat on the city. – Tell me about it. | – 我们刚进入警戒状态 这个城市可能受到病毒威胁 – 什么情况 |
[11:34] | Well, a dead body infected with the Cordella virus was left at the Health Services. | 一具感染了Cordella病毒的尸体 被抛在卫生部门外 |
[11:38] | We figure it’s just a first shoe dropping, we’re waiting for somebody to take responsibility. | 估计这只是开端 我们在等人站出来承认此事 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:46] | – Do you think that this is connected to Salazar? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得此事和Salazar有关吗? – 不知道 |
[11:51] | – I don’t know. Maybe. Look, I’ll get back to you. – Bye. | – 不知道 也许有吧 我再打给你 – 回见 |
[11:57] | – I need copies of all four images. – Right away. | – 我需要这四个图像的复本 – 马上 |
[12:52] | – Hello, Mr. President. – Wayne, are we ready for the run-through? | – 你好 总统阁下 – Wayne 排演准备好了吗? |
[12:55] | Yeah, almost. The events team dropped the ball so we can’t get in there for a few minutes. | 还差一点 工作组出了点小岔子 我们过几分钟才可以进去 |
[12:59] | – That’s fine. – No, no, it’s not fine, David, I fired Judy, it was her fault. | – 很好 – 这可不好 David 我开除了Judy 都是她的错 |
[13:04] | – She’s done some good work for, hasn’t she? – Listen, tonight’s debate is critical. | – 她工作干得不错 – 听着 今晚的辩论至关重要 |
[13:09] | and she should have had every single base covered but she didn’t. | 她应该检查好每个细节 但她没做到 |
[13:14] | Mr. President, how do you feel about tonight’s debate with senator Keeler? | 总统阁下 您对今晚同参议员Keeler的辩论有何感想? |
[13:17] | Confident, ready to go. | 准备充分 信心十足 |
[13:19] | Sir, this is your first come back to Los Angeles since the attempt on your life. | 阁下 这是您险遭谋杀后首次重返洛杉矶 |
[13:23] | – Were you uneasy about coming back? – Not at all! Los Angeles is a great city. | – 你感到紧张吗? – 一点也不! 洛杉矶是个伟大的城市 |
[13:27] | We’d be back here sooner if events had allowed it. | 如果情况允许 我来得还会更早点 |
[13:30] | What is important, is that we’re here now, looking to the future. | 重要的是我们在这里 面对未来 |
[13:36] | Thank you, that’s all for now, a formal Q&A later this afternoon, you’ll be briefed. | 感谢各位 下午的正式提问时间 再给你们更多信息 |
[13:41] | David, we’ve gotta talk about those GAO numbers. I mean Keeler is gonna break it up tonight. | David 我们谈谈审计局的报告 今晚Keeler可能会拿这个开刀 |
[13:45] | You know who he is, and I’m just not really… | 你知道他这个人 我还没… |
[13:50] | – David, you’re all right? – I’m fine. | – David 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[13:54] | – Let me call one of the resident doctors. – No, it’s all right. I’ll wait for Anne. | – 我去叫当地医生 – 不用我没事 我等Anne过来 |
[14:13] | – Where you’re going Jack? We have to talk about this. Then when? – Not now! | – 你去哪 Jack? 我们谈谈 什么时候可以? – 现在不行! |
[14:17] | – Call me. Right now, we’ve gotta get back to CTU. – Why? | – 打给我 我们现在要回反恐局 – 为什么? |
[14:20] | Salazar killed Shaye for a reason. He picked today to do it. We’ve gotta find out why. | Salazar选在今天杀了Shaye 我们得找出原因 |
[14:25] | Fine, let’s just go back in here and put the squeeze on Salazar? | 不如我们回去 对Salazar严刑逼供? |
[14:27] | You think he’s gonna talk to us after all we just watched him do? | 他敢当着我们的面杀人 还会怕逼供? |
[14:31] | Not a chance. Come on, let’s go! | 不可能 我们走! |
[14:36] | Just call me. | 打给我 |
[14:51] | Right, so, what else did Almeida say about this dead body? | 关于那具尸体 Almeida还说了什么? |
[14:57] | – Jack! – What? | – Jack! – 嗯? |
[14:59] | I asked you about Tony. What else did he say? | 我问你Tony还说了些什么? |
[15:01] | He said the body was dropped to Health Services, they’re trying to ID it. | 他说尸体被抛在卫生部外面 他们正调查死者身份 |
[15:07] | You know, you never answered me before… | 你从没告诉过我… |
[15:11] | – about how you’re doing? You know what I’m talking about. – What are you talking about? | – 你是如何做的? 你知道我在说什么 – 你在说什么? |
[15:22] | – This is Bauer. – Jack, it’s Chloe. I have Kate Warner for you, should I put her through? | – 我是Bauer – Jack 我是Chloe 那个Kate Warner想和你说话 |
[15:28] | Yeah, put her me through. | 好的 接过来吧 |
[15:31] | – Jack? – Hi, Kate. | – Jack? – 你好 Kate |
[15:33] | I just wanted you to let you know I found out that leather jacket you thought you’d lost. | 我找到了你弄丢的那件皮夹克 |
[15:37] | Oh! Ok, great. | 哦! 太好了 |
[15:40] | So, what do you wanna do? | 你看怎么办? |
[15:42] | I can bring it over or send it. | 我给你送过去 还是寄过去 |
[15:45] | No, you don’t have to do that. Look, I’ll just send someone over to pick it up. | 都不用 我会派人去取 |
[15:49] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 嗯 |
[15:52] | Ok, then. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Kate, how are you? | Kate 你好吗? |
[15:58] | You know, it’s hard. I miss you. | 很难过 我想你 |
[16:07] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:09] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[16:11] | – Take care of yourself, Kate. – Bye. | – 保重 Kate – 再见 |
[16:16] | – How’s Kate? – She’s all right. | – Kate好吗? – 她很好 |
[16:19] | – So you guys are still talking? All right. None of my business. I’m sorry. – No, not really. | – 你们还有联系? 抱歉 我不该管闲事 – 没有 |
[16:24] | I didn’t mean it like that, she’s just trying to return a couple thing of mine. That’s all. | 她只是想还点东西给我 仅此而已 |
[16:32] | I need water. | 我想喝水 |
[16:37] | I talked to Sony. She’s gonna check with other facilities to see if there’re anymore cases. | 我已叫Sony调查其它部门 有没发现类似病例 |
[16:41] | If there are, find out where. | 如果有 查出地点 |
[16:43] | Also let’s take regional cells that they have bio-terrorists capabilities | 再查所有地区的生化恐怖分子组织 |
[16:47] | – and put them in the high speed cash. – Ok. | – 将他们放在高速处理区 – 好 |
[16:51] | Tony, it’s Larry Hertzog from Langley on line 2. | Tony Larry Hertzog从Langley打来电话 2号线 |
[16:59] | Hey, Larry. | 喂 Larry |
[17:03] | Yeah, we are. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I will. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Is that about me? | 是关于我的吗? |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:20] | He doesn’t have a job for you right now. There’s no new fund until the end of the election. | 他不能给你提供职位 竞选期内资金短缺 |
[17:26] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[17:29] | Also… Larry told me that he needs an answer from me by the end of the day. | 还有… Larry要我在今天内给出答复 |
[17:36] | Turner hurried the field post. | Turner加快了外勤行动 |
[17:41] | You both know you can pass this up, it’s major career move… | 你俩都知道自己可以通过 这是重要的职业变动… |
[17:47] | Call him and tell him it’s yes. | 告诉他你同意 |
[17:53] | And you’ll come along as the wife? Without a job… | 和我一起去吗? 做为专职妻子… |
[17:58] | I’d go anywhere with you. | 我会陪你到任何地方 |
[18:02] | As so long as I don’t have to cook. | 只要不用做饭 |
[18:09] | Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook, I will take you with me anywhere. | 亲爱的 只要你答应不做饭 我到哪儿都会带着你 |
[18:14] | But, if they don’t have a job for you, I’m not interested. | 但他们如果不给你提供职位 我就没有兴趣 |
[18:19] | Tony, homeland security on line 1. | Tony 国家安全局在1号线 |
[18:22] | We’ll talk about it later. | 稍后再谈吧 |
[18:28] | Pretty much, I just have to refresh the data on my panel. | 差不多 我要更新数据 |
[18:33] | – Hey! Kim? Have you ever done a capability search? – Yes, Michelle. | – 喂! Kim? 你做过能力研究吗? – 什么 Michelle |
[18:36] | A couple weeks ago, I had to do one for Tony. | 几周前为Tony做过 |
[18:38] | – East european cells? Good. – Yes. | – 关于东欧恐怖组织? 很好 – 对 |
[18:41] | This one it’s different. It’s gonna be global. | 这次不同 是全球恐怖组织 |
[18:44] | – Here is my access codes. Thanks. – I’ll be right on it. | – 这是我的密码 谢谢 – 我马上做 |
[18:54] | Hey Adam! Does the link 4 have a DES encryptions? | 喂 Adam! 4号线有DES密码吗? |
[18:58] | No, it’s 2 key. | 没 就两个键 |
[19:01] | – Why is the filter on? – It’s 2 to 7. | – 为什么过滤程序启动了? – 从2到7 |
[19:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[19:32] | Are you saying you had to break me? | 你是说你想驯服我? |
[19:41] | No, it was you who break me. | 不 是你征服了我 |
[19:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:05] | Good | 很好 |
[20:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[20:18] | Ok, it’s coming up now. Thanks, Chris. | 好了 收到了 谢谢 Chris |
[20:22] | – Adam, I’m piping this over to your system. – What is it? | – Adam 我把这个输入你的系统 – 什么东西? |
[20:26] | Frags on the body that was dropped off at the Health Services. We’re doing an ID analysis. | 卫生部外那具尸体的碎片 我们做个身份分析 |
[20:31] | Kim, where are you on the capability search? | Kim 能力搜索做到哪儿了? |
[20:33] | It’s still running, it’s gonna be another 15 minutes. | 正在进行 还需要15分钟 |
[20:35] | So, you’re open? | 所以你有空? |
[20:36] | Yeah, what do you need? | 是的 需要帮忙? |
[20:37] | Adam is gonna break up a part of an ID. | Adam要解析一个身份 |
[20:38] | We need a name. | 我们要找出他的姓名 |
[20:39] | – Give her the DNA file. – Michelle, I don’t need her help. | – 给他DNA档案 – Michelle 用不着她帮忙 |
[20:42] | Yes, you do. This is urgent. | 用得着 事情很急 |
[20:52] | I’m ready, Adam, send the file. | 我准备好了 Adam 把档案发过来 |
[20:57] | – I’m open, Adam, send me the file. – No. | – 我有空 Adam 发档案 – 我不 |
[21:00] | – Michelle just told you. – I don’t need anyone doing my work for me. | – 这是Michelle吩咐的 – 我不需要别人帮忙 |
[21:04] | – What is your problem? – My problem is that everyone in this place earned their job. | – 你怎么了? – 这里大家都是靠能力得到工作 |
[21:08] | You got it because of your dad. | 你是靠老爸得到工作 |
[21:21] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:32] | – Tracy, is your system locked? Ok, thanks. – No, it’s not. | – Tracy 你关了系统? 谢谢 – 没有啊 |
[21:39] | You know, it could be that you forgot to set the group permission | 可能是你忘了设置群组许可 |
[21:41] | someone who knows the structure and changed the ownership. | 了解程式的某人换了用户权限 |
[21:45] | That wouldn’t be me, because I’m incompetent and I only got this job because of my dad. | 不是我 因为我靠老爸找工作 我没啥本事 |
[21:51] | – Change the ownership back, Kim. – Send the data fork. | – 把用户权限改回去 Kim – 把档案发给我 |
[21:58] | It’s your ass Michelle is waiting. | Michelle在等着你出结果 |
[22:06] | Fine, I send it. Just unlock my system. | 好 我发给你 快解锁我的系统 |
[22:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[22:22] | – Hey Jack, I’ll be up in a minute. – Ok. | – Jack 我过会儿上去 – 好的 |
[22:26] | Chloe, give me what you got. | Chloe 有什么情况 |
[22:31] | Are we in sync with other systems downstairs? | 我们和楼下的系统是同步的吗? |
[22:33] | Everything Health Services sent on the body is in volume one and I’ve reprieved all the Salazar information you wanted. | 有关尸体的信息在1号盘 我按你要求解密了Salazar的信息 |
[22:39] | – Where are the date keys? Why not? – I couldn’t get those for you. | – 日期密钥呢? 为什么? – 我没法给你 |
[22:43] | You’ll have to talk to Tony, so that Tony can tell Adam, and Adam can give them to me. | 你得找Tony 然后Tony找Adam 然后Adam才会给我 |
[22:46] | – You’re kidding me, right? – No, Adam’s completely anal about that kind of stuff, and he hates women. | – 你在开玩笑? – 没有 Adam改动了流程 他恨女人 |
[22:53] | Chloe, just get it for me, ok? Please. | Chloe 去给我拿密钥 快 |
[22:58] | And close my door. | 把门关上 |
[23:36] | Jack, it’s Michelle. | Jack 我是Michelle |
[23:37] | The teleconference with Health Services is about to start, you might come down. | 和卫生部的电话会议要开始了 快下来 |
[23:41] | – No, I’m gonna stay up here. Just pass them through, ok? Thanks. – Ok. | – 我就在上面听 把线接过来? 谢谢 – 好 |
[24:33] | You scared me! | 吓我一跳! |
[24:36] | – What are you doing in here? – I… am refreshing a drive. | – 你在干嘛? – 我… 更新驱动 |
[24:42] | What’s going on with Salazar? | Salazar那边怎样? |
[24:45] | – You were there when it happened? – Yeah… Yeah, it’s been crazy. | – 你当时在场? – 嗯… 太可怕了 |
[24:51] | How’s my dad taking it? | 我爸怎样? |
[24:54] | He’s ok. | 他很好 |
[24:55] | Good. | 太好了 |
[24:57] | Then, I was thinking about talking to him today. | 今天我想和他谈谈 |
[25:02] | – Ok, today might not be the best day. – Chase, no day is a good day. | – 今天不合适 – Chase 没有哪天是合适的 |
[25:06] | We said it that we would tell him if we were still together after two months. | 我们约好交往两个月后没分手 就跟他坦白 |
[25:09] | It’s almost three. | 已经三个月了 |
[25:11] | Why don’t we just tell him and get it over with? | 为什么不尽快告诉他? |
[25:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | But I’ll do it. Ok? | 让我去说 好吗? |
[25:25] | Are you sure? | 确定? |
[25:27] | – Yes, I’m sure. – Really? | – 确定 – 真的? |
[25:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:37] | Ok, look, you can’t put the drive in there, | 呃 别把驱动放在这儿 |
[25:39] | – what I need you to do is look under… Yeah. – 6, right? | – 我要你查查… 对 – 6号? |
[25:48] | We just received results of more tests, Tony. Unfortunately, the news isn’t good. | 检验结果出来了 Tony 情况不乐观 |
[25:52] | This is a weaponized strain. | 这是种武器级的品种 |
[25:54] | – The virus has been engineered to kill more rapidly. – How rapidly? | – 被培育的病毒 致死更快 – 有多快? |
[25:58] | It’s a bit of a guess, but based on the autopsy if infection starts at t=0 hours, | 从解剖情况估计 从被感染那一刻算起 |
[26:03] | there’s a non-contagiously latency period of 14 hours. After 14, it presents. | 有14小时的非传染性潜伏期 14小时后症状出现 |
[26:09] | After 20, the host is incapacitated. By 24, the host is dead. | 20小时后宿主丧失知觉 24小时后死亡 |
[26:17] | – What are the epidemiological consequences? – If the virus initiates in a single location, | – 病毒的传染性怎样? – 如果一个地区出现此病毒 |
[26:22] | there will be a couple hundred cases by the end of the day 1. | 1天内会感染数百人 |
[26:25] | By the end of the day 2, there could be in the thousands. | 2天后增至数千人 |
[26:28] | But, from there, it’s easier to talk about it in percentage of population. | 接下来 感染人数就可以用比例来描述了 |
[26:31] | By the end of the first week, 9% of Los Angeles county would be infected. | 一周后 9%的洛杉矶人口都会被感染 |
[26:38] | – That’s over 1 million people. – And those people will die within 24 hours of infection. | – 那可是一百多万人 – 这些人感染上病毒24小时后都会死去 |
[26:45] | Right, tell me, if someone is gonna try to release this virus in the general population, | 如果有人要在众人间散播病毒 |
[26:50] | – how would they do it? – That’s a $1 million question. | – 他会如何去做? – 非常难说 |
[26:54] | It could come from anywhere. | 随处都可以散播 |
[26:56] | We don’t know who has it. There’s no way to know where they’ve planned to release it. | 无法得知什么人 会在什么地方散播病毒 |
[27:00] | We don’t even know what form it’s in. | 也无法得知散播的方式 |
[27:20] | Yeah, ‘ma. | 嗯 妈 |
[27:25] | Tim wants you to know that he’s down at the pool. | Tim说他在游泳池等你 |
[27:29] | Can you take me to the doctor later on this afternoon? | 呆会儿你能载我去医院吗? |
[27:33] | – What’s dad doing? – On a job interview. Fingers crossed. | – 爸干啥去了? – 去面试工作 上帝保佑 |
[27:40] | Can aunt Norma take you? | 让Norma姨妈带你去吧? |
[27:42] | What? What’s so important that you can’t take me? | 嗯? 你有什么重要的事不能载我去? |
[27:45] | I mean, it’s just that I’ve got a bunch of stuff to do today, ‘ma. I’m sorry. | 我今天很忙 抱歉 妈 |
[27:54] | – Fine, I’ll call Norma. – Thanks. | – 好吧 我去找Norma姨妈 – 谢谢 |
[27:58] | Love you, ‘ma. | 妈 爱你 |
[28:15] | Mr. President, the country was in shock after the attempt on your life. | 总统阁下 得知有人想刺杀你 举国震惊 |
[28:18] | But his prayers were answered when it was clear that you would survived. | 您并无大碍 大家都很放心 |
[28:22] | That said, many americans have expressed concerns that you are not fully recovered | 许多美国人担心你并未完全康复 |
[28:27] | and may not be strong enough to serve for 4 more years. | 无法胜任接下来4年的任期 |
[28:29] | How do you respond to those who make such claims? | 你如何回应这些说法? |
[28:33] | I wake up every morning at 5 am. | 我每天早上5点起床 |
[28:36] | I spend the first hour in the wait room. | 花1小时呆在休息室 |
[28:38] | While I’m exercising, I’m preparing for my morning meetings. | 一边做运动 一边准备朝会 |
[28:41] | – And then, I could in a 16-hours… – Hold down! | – 接下来16小时… – 打住! |
[28:45] | Could you pause the video please? Get ready to play it back. Sorry, Chuck. Hold on. | 停止录像 重新拍摄 抱歉 Chuck 等一等 |
[28:50] | Don’t dignify that question with a defensive response. | 别用防御性回答来阐述那个问题 |
[28:54] | I didn’t realize that stating the facts was being defensive. | 我不知道陈述事实是防御性的 |
[28:57] | They bring up this assassination attempt, fine. Let them. | 对方想谈暗杀问题 好 就让他们谈 |
[29:01] | You remind everyone that it was your administration | 你提醒大家你的内阁 |
[29:03] | that had only arrested the man behind the attempt on your life | 不仅抓住了企图谋杀你的人 |
[29:06] | but you also exposed his organisation and put a stop to your people way as well. | 还揭露了他的组织 |
[29:09] | All this while you’re in this so called “weakened state”. | 这些事都是在你”状态不佳”时完成的 |
[29:13] | And Keeler would be lucky to have a fraction of your energy!\nThat’s what you tell them. | 而Keeler只是精力好一点! 就这样说 |
[29:18] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[29:20] | – Go ahead, Chuck. – And mum called him “the timid brother”. | – 开始吧 Chuck – 妈妈叫他”胆小的兄弟” |
[29:26] | – Ah! There is my doctor. How are you? – Mr. President. | – 啊! 我的医生来了 – 你好 – 总统阁下 |
[29:30] | – All right everyone. Let’s break for a few minutes please. – I’m fine. How’s he been? | – 各位 休息几分钟 – 我很好 他呢? |
[29:34] | – He seems a little tired. – I am not tired. | – 他似乎有点累 – 我不累 |
[29:37] | – Just a little joggled. – How’s this going? | – 只是有点晕 – 排练得怎样了? |
[29:41] | I’m definitely winning the run-through! | 在排练中我肯定赢了! |
[30:04] | – 130/80. – Good. This is Wayne Palmer. | – 130/80 – 好 我是Wayne Palmer |
[30:08] | – How tired? – I’m fine. | – 累吗? – 没事 |
[30:11] | We haven’t done a work upon you in a while and I’d really like… | 有一阵子没为你检查身体了 我想… |
[30:14] | No… No… No… No tests. | 不 不用检查 |
[30:16] | You start looking for something, and you don’t stop until you find it. I’m fine, Anne. | 你总以为我有事 你不检查出来不罢休 但我没事 Anne |
[30:22] | Ok, but when you get back to D.C., I want you to have a complete physical. | 回华盛顿后 你要做个全面体检 |
[30:27] | – Doctor’s orders. – Yes, ma’am. | – 这是医生的命令 – 好的女士 |
[30:31] | Anne, I need him alone for a minute. | Anne 我要和他单独谈谈 |
[30:35] | So, he’s all yours. | 好的 |
[30:38] | – What is it? – I just received a very disturbing phone call from Health Services. | – 怎么了? – 卫生部打来一个令人担忧的电话 |
[30:41] | It seems they found a body here in Los Angeles that’s been infected with an extremely contagious and deadly virus. | 洛杉矶卫生部外 发现一具带有极度传染性和致死性病毒的尸体 |
[30:48] | – Now there’s concerns this is not just a random occurrence. – Meaning what? | – 看来并非意外事件 – 那是什么? |
[30:52] | Meaning CTU is looking for the possibility that this could be a criminal action. | 反恐局正在调查这是否 是一起犯罪活动 |
[30:56] | Criminal action? Based on this one death? | 犯罪活动? 就凭一具死尸? |
[30:59] | I don’t know the details David but it has to do with the circumstances in which the body was found. | 我不清楚细节 David 这和尸体被发现的环境有关 |
[31:06] | – Keep your eye on this one. – Ok. | – 留意此事 – 好的 |
[31:10] | – Chuck, can we go on the question number 7 please about homeland security? – Yes, sir. | – Chuck 开始关于国土安全的第7个问题 – 好的 |
[31:22] | – Yes? – Where is the transcript of Salazar and the D.A.? | – 在? – Salazar和检察官的记录呢? |
[31:25] | I sent them to your system, it’s in your directory. | 我发到你电脑里了 在你的文件目录中 |
[31:27] | Damn it, I didn’t want it in my directory, I wanted it stored with the rest of the files from Salazar! | 见鬼 我不想存在目录里 我希望它和其它Salazar资料放在一起! |
[31:30] | Ok, I’ll do it. | 好的 我照办 |
[31:37] | Chloe, listen to me. If you can’t start getting things right the first time, just let me know because I can get someone else who can. | Chloe 要是你不能一次性把事情办好 我就换一个能做好的 |
[31:42] | I did do it right. If you wanted it with the other files, you should have said so that it isn’t standard so I wouldn’t think of doing it in that way, would I? | 我能做好 如果你想把它和其他文件放一起 你就该事先告诉我 |
[31:47] | Just do it that way from now on! Ok? | 现在起照我的方式做! 好吗? |
[31:49] | I can’t read minds, Jack, you’ve just gonna have to spell it out for me, | 我不会读心术 Jack 有要求你得说明白 |
[31:53] | otherwise this relationship won’t… | 否则我们的工作关系… |
[31:54] | Damn it, Chloe! Just do it now! | 见鬼 Chloe! 快去干活! |
[31:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | – Hey Jack. – What? | – 喂 Jack – 干嘛? |
[32:21] | – What was that about? – I need you to replace Chloe for me. | – 刚才怎么了? – 帮我换掉Chloe |
[32:25] | – Replace her? But she’s the best analyst we got. – No, she’s not. She’s slow. | – 换掉? 但她是最棒的分析师 – 她哪有 她太慢 |
[32:29] | She’s not slow. I mean, she may be a little weird but she knows her stuff. | 她不慢 她有些古怪 但精通业务 |
[32:38] | You look like hell. | 你状态很糟 |
[32:42] | What did you say to me? | 你说我什么? |
[32:45] | Well, we’re in actif protocol, ok? And I need to know if you’re up for it or not. | 我们处在警备状态? 不知你是否会失控 |
[32:53] | I like you Chase, you’re a nice kid. | Chase 我喜欢你 你是个不错的孩子 |
[32:55] | But don’t you ever come in my office and talk to me like that again. Do you understand me? | 但不许到我办公室那样对我说话 懂吗? |
[33:01] | I’m just saying you’re on edge. Ok? | 我只是说你情绪焦燥 |
[33:04] | I mean, come on man, you’re about to fire Chloe for no reason. | 你这是在无故开除Chloe |
[33:19] | Chloe, I’m sorry I took your head off. I was just in a bad mood. Ok? | Chloe 抱歉刚才对你发火 我只是情绪不好 |
[33:27] | You’re happy? | 你满意了? |
[33:32] | Look Jack, there’s one more thing I’ve gotta talk to you about. | Jack 我还有件事要告诉你 |
[33:42] | Ok, we’ll be right down. | 好的 我们马上下来 |
[33:44] | They got something on Salazar. | Salazar有情况 |
[33:48] | What do you wanna tell me? | 你想告诉我什么? |
[33:51] | Nothing. It will hold. | 没啥 以后再谈 |
[33:54] | Good. | 好 |
[33:59] | So, in order to plug any possible security breaches, we’re doing day checks from now on. | 为了防范安全疏漏 现在起我们每天进行检查 |
[34:04] | Break your logs into 8 hours or less… | 最长8小时做一次工作记录… |
[34:10] | Did you tell him? | 说了吗? |
[34:12] | No, there’s a lot going on right now. It will happen, I promise. | 没 现在太忙 但我保证会说的 |
[34:18] | An anonymous phone call just came in FBI by 10 minutes ago. | 10分钟前有人给FBI打了匿名电话 |
[34:21] | We’re getting into this right now. | 都来听听 |
[34:23] | – Did you hear it? – Yeah. | – 你听过吗? – 嗯 |
[34:25] | – Ok, it’s ready. – Bring it up. | – 准备就绪 – 播录音 |
[34:29] | I know you received our package and realize we’re in possession of a type 3 pulmonary immuno-virus. | 你们收到了我们寄的东西 并知道我们拥有3号型肺部病毒 |
[34:36] | Listen very carefully to these instructions. Our demand is very simple. | 仔细听着 我们的要求很简单 |
[34:42] | We want the release of Ram Salazar in the next 6 hours. | 6小时内释放Ram Salazar |
[34:47] | If you refuse to comply, the virus will be unleashed to the general population. | 如果拒绝 病毒就会散播到人群中 |
[34:53] | As your experts will tell you, you would not have time to stop its spread. | 就像你们专家说的一样 你们没时间阻止病毒的传播 |
[34:58] | Details how Ram is to be delivering will follow. | 稍后再通知你们交人的细节 |
[35:02] | – That’s it. – Do we know where the phone call originated from? | – 就这些 – 知道电话来源吗? |
[35:05] | We don’t know yet. It came from a scrambled satellites, | 不清楚 信号从卫星转来 |
[35:06] | you know. We’re trying to narrow it down. | 我们正在缩小范围 |
[35:09] | Jack, you know Salazar better than anybody else here. Who do you think we’re dealing with? | Jack 你最了解Salazar 你估计此人是谁 |
[35:13] | Without a doubt his brother. Hector was next in command. | 肯定是他兄弟 二把手Hector |
[35:16] | He went underground the second Ram was taken into custody. | Ram被收押后 他迅速躲了起来 |
[35:19] | Now look, I know for a fact that the Salazars own multiple properties in South America and Mexico | 我知道Salazars在南美和墨西哥有大量财产 |
[35:23] | registered under dummy corporations. | 虚设公司 注册了资金 |
[35:25] | Unfortunately, right now, the Mexican government, it seems they can’t locate them. | 可惜 现在墨西哥政府也找不到他们 |
[35:29] | So we’ve gonna to throw out a pretty large net to try and trace the origin of that call. | 所以我们只能撒大网 追踪电话来源 |
[35:33] | – Right, we’ll work on it. – Ok. How are we doing with the ID on the dead body? | – 我们会努力的 – 对了 死者身份查到了吗 |
[35:36] | – Michelle is working on the DNA. – Ok. What about prints and dental? | – Michelle正在分析DNA – 指纹和牙齿呢? |
[35:40] | No teeth, no finger tips. | 没牙齿 没指尖 |
[35:42] | Ok. Look, we need this ID. This’s the only hook we’ve got into their operation. | 必须找出死者身份 这是追查对方活动的唯一线索了 |
[35:45] | – What about questionning Salazar? – Complete waste of time. This is a man without vulnerability. | – Salazar审得如何? – 完全是浪费时间 他很强悍 |
[35:50] | He doesn’t respond to physical interrogation, | 用刑对他不起作用 |
[35:52] | and he doesn’t care about another living soul including his own children. | 他也不在乎别人的死活 包括他的子女 |
[35:55] | Tony, we’ve a match on John Doe. | Tony 发现一个符合死者的身份 |
[36:02] | Michelle, what did you get? | Michelle 有何发现? |
[36:04] | The dead body is a David Goss. He’s a street dealer in east L.A., also an informant. | 死者叫David Goss 洛杉矶东部的街头毒贩 也卖些小道消息 |
[36:08] | It looks like he flips sides some many times DEA\nstopped working for over more a year ago. | 看来他逃脱了几次 禁药局也一年多没管他了 |
[36:12] | – Do we have a last known address? – We’re working on it. | – 知道他最后去过哪儿吗? – 我们正在查 |
[36:14] | Ok. We’re gonna need to know who infected Goss. | 我们要弄清谁让Goss感染病毒 |
[36:16] | You’ve gonna to work up a list of everyone who’s being involved in this life over the last weeks. | 找出最后几周和他接触过之人的名单 |
[36:19] | All right. We’ll pull together everything we got hands on. | 好 我们齐心协力从这儿入手查案 |
[36:21] | Ok, but work it from the other side as well, go through Salazar network. | 好 同时也要从Salazar的毒品网络入手 |
[36:24] | See if you can find this supplier who sold to Goss. Good work. | 看是否能找到Goss的毒品供应者 好好干 |
[36:27] | Chase, come with me. We’ll see if anything is coming on Hector. | 跟我来 Chase 看能不能从Hector这发现什么 |
[38:05] | Why do have my father doing this kind of work for you? It’s not his job. | 为什么让我爸帮你干这活儿? 这不是他的工作 |
[38:11] | It is today. | 就今天 |
[38:31] | Why did you kill Shaye? | 为什么要杀Shaye? |
[38:35] | Take a look around, Ram. | 看看周围 Ram |
[38:36] | You’re in an U.S. prison where your ass is going to rot until you’re executed. | 这里是美国监狱 还没上法场你的屁股就会坐烂 |
[38:42] | You want to improve your condition here? You’d better start talking to me. | 想改善条件吗? 那就老实交待 |
[38:47] | – What do you want to talk about? – Why did you kill your attorney? | – 交待什么? – 为什么要杀你的律师? |
[38:51] | I didn’t want him talking to you. | 我不想让他告诉你们 |
[38:53] | – About what? – About anything. | – 告诉什么? – 所有一切 |
[39:04] | It’s eating at you, isn’t it? | 你很不爽? |
[39:09] | What am I up too? | 那你还等什么 |
[39:11] | Come on, Luis. You have me in chains. Two tough guys waiting for a chance to beat me to a pop. | 来吧Luis 我被拷着 这俩看守马上可以把我打得满地找牙 |
[39:17] | Do it, Luis! See if you can me beat it out of me! | 来吧 Luis! 看看用刑能不能逼我开口! |
[39:26] | You are no fun. | 真不好玩儿 |
[39:56] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[40:06] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[40:08] | My father is a ranch foreman. | 我父亲是个农场工头 |
[40:11] | You promised me he wouldn’t be involved in your other activities. | 你答应过不让他卷入你的那些勾当 |
[40:14] | I pay your father 3 times more than usual. | 我付给你父亲三倍薪酬 |
[40:17] | No! I told you when we came to live here that I didn’t want him or my little brother to be exposed to your illegal business. | 不! 我答应到这住 但条件是不让父亲和弟弟 沾上你那不干净的生意 |
[40:28] | You broke your word, Hector. | 你食言了 Hector |
[40:32] | And that hurts me. | 你伤害了我 |
[40:37] | It hurts. | 我很难过 |
[40:41] | – I’m sorry Claudia, please I’ll make it up to you. – How? | – 对不起 Claudia 我会补偿你的 – 怎样补偿? |
[40:46] | I’ll give your father some time off, an extra month pay. | 我让你爸休假 再多付一个月资金 |
[40:51] | That’s your solution to every problem, isn’t it? Money… | 这就是你解决问题的方式? 用钱… |
[41:22] | – Have you made the call to the FBI? – Yes, I did. | – 给FBI打过电话了吗? – 打过了 |
[41:26] | And… what about our boy? | 嗯… 我们的猎物呢? |
[41:29] | – I’m watching him now. – Keep him close. | – 我在监视他 – 仔细监视 |
[41:32] | I will. | 是 |
[41:38] | So, what was it like to get knee deep in some fine Tijuana tale? | 在提华纳做事是什么感觉? |
[41:43] | – I did not do that. – What do you mean? | – 我在那儿做事 – 什么意思? |
[41:47] | I mean I didn’t go down there to get laid. | 我并没有去那儿 我被解雇了 |
[41:50] | – But you said… – I know… I know what I said. | – 但你说… – 是的… 我说过 |
[41:55] | I just didn’t wanna tell you in case something happened. | 为了以防万一 有些事我没告诉你 |
[42:03] | What’s the big secret? | 有什么秘密? |
[42:05] | – You remember Zach Parker from High school? – Sure. | – 记得高中同学Zach Parker吗? – 嗯 |
[42:09] | Didn’t he get busted last year for dealing coke? | 去年他不是因为贩毒被学校开除了吗? |
[42:10] | Whatever, he set me up to this guy from there. | 总之 他设计让我认识那男人 |
[42:15] | – What do you mean he set you up? How do you even know him? – I know him! Ok? | – 设计? 你怎么认识他的? – 我就是认识他! 好吗? |
[42:22] | What are you into here man? You’re selling dope? | 你都干什么了老兄? 卖麻药? |
[42:26] | No, not exactly… | 准确说不是… |
[42:29] | So exactly what are you doing? | 准确说你干嘛了? |
[42:34] | This guy, he payed me $5000 to bring some coke over the border. I did that last night. | 那人付了我五千美元 帮他把毒品带入境 就在昨天 |
[42:40] | Today, I drop it off. I get another $5000. | 今天我把毒品送过去 又挣了五千美元 |
[42:42] | – You goota be out of your mind. – This is one time. | – 你疯了吧 – 就一次 |
[42:45] | – Getting over the border was the hard part. It’s already done. – Why are you doing this? | – 过境可不容易 但还是做到了 – 你为什么这么做? |
[42:51] | My mum is under dialysis, my dad is out of a job. | 我妈要做透析 我爸失业了 |
[42:56] | We’re about to get evicted from this crappy appartment. | 我们要被房东赶出这鬼地方 |
[43:00] | – Is that good enough for you? – You are seriously insane. | – 懂了吗? – 你彻底疯了 |
[43:05] | Look Tim, I’m about to make this drop later today. | Tim 今天我还会去干一笔 |
[43:09] | – I was just thinking maybe… maybe you and I, we could go together… – Forget it! No way! | – 我想… 也许我们可以一起干… – 不行! 休想! |
[43:14] | You wait in the car. I go in, I make the drop, I come back, and that’s it. There’s no big deal. | 你在车里等 我去送毒品 再回来 就这么简单 |
[43:19] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[43:22] | Think about it. | 考虑一下嘛 |
[43:41] | – When did FBI get this call? – About 20 minutes ago. | – FBI什么时候接到的电话 – 20分钟前 |
[43:45] | And we don’t know who we’re dealing with? | 不知道谁打来的? |
[43:46] | It was a scrambled voice on an open line. All we know is what he said. | 来电声音经过了处理 电话只说 |
[43:50] | They want Salazar or they’re gonna release the virus. | 如果不交出Salazar 就散播病毒 |
[43:53] | What’s your take on this, Wayne? Do we cancel the debate? | 你怎么想 Wayne? 取消辩论? |
[43:58] | So far, DOD, the Pentagone and CTU have recommended raising the alert level but… | 目前 国防部和反恐局建议提高警戒级别… |
[44:03] | they are discussing whether or not we should stay in Los Angeles. | 也在商量我们是否该继续留在洛杉矶 |
[44:08] | – Sir. – Yes, sir? | – 总统阁下 – 什么? |
[44:09] | Doctor Packard is here, she’s asked to see you. | Packard医生来了 她想见你 |
[44:11] | – Tell her I’m busy please. – Yes, Mr. President. | – 告诉她我很忙 – 是 阁下 |
[44:15] | Aaron, wait. Tell her I’ll speak with her. | Aaron 等等 带她来见我 |
[44:20] | You really wanna do that right now? | 你现在要去见她? |
[44:23] | Yes, Wayne, I do. | 是的 Wayne |
[44:44] | Yes, Anne. | 什么事 Anne |
[44:46] | I want you to start taking these. One on the morning and one before you go to bed. | 吃这个药 早晚各一片 |
[44:49] | It will help your energy. | 帮你恢复精力 |
[44:51] | I told you I was fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[44:53] | I know what you told me. Are you gonna trust your doctor or not? | 你是说过 你不相信医生了? |
[45:00] | Of course, I am. | 我信 |
[45:04] | What’s going on? You seem upset. | 怎么了? 你看起来很烦恼 |
[45:08] | Nothing. It’s just gonna be another one of those days… | 没事 这段时间天天都这样… |
[45:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[45:17] | I’ve got to get back. | 我得过去工作了 |
[45:20] | – Ok. – We’ll talk later. | – 好吧 – 下次聊 |
[45:47] | – What is wrong with this system? – What? | – 这系统怎么了? – 什么? |
[45:50] | The grid won’t come up. | 网格无法显示 |
[45:54] | Because you need a control access. | 你需要一个控制通路 |
[45:58] | You’re still on navigation. | 现在还在导航界面 |
[46:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:09] | Look, can you just patch it through to my office? | 把它传到我办公室好吗? |
[46:19] | – What’s his problem today? – Nothing. | – 他今天怎么了? – 没事 |
[46:28] | This timeline does not make a sense, it goes straight from December to February. | 这时间表没用 记录从12月直到2月 |
[46:31] | What are you trying to do, Jack? | 你想干嘛 Jack? |
[46:32] | Same thing you should be trying to do. Solve this problem. | 解决问题 你也该试试 |
[46:35] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是指这个 |
[46:40] | Listen Jack. | 听着 Jack |
[46:43] | I’m gonna be honest with you. | 老实对你说 |
[46:46] | I look up to you. | 我尊敬你 |
[46:48] | I’d take a bullet for you if I had to but right now I’m gonna hold the mirror up. | 如果有必要我愿意为你而死 但现在坦白说 |
[46:54] | You were under of Salazar for 6 months. | 你接近Salazar有6个月 |
[46:58] | I know what they did to you. | 我知道他们对你做了什么 |
[47:01] | And I know what you did to yourself. | 我知道你对自己做了什么 |
[47:06] | You can’t make that go away over night. | 你无法短时间摆脱那些事 |
[47:13] | You think I didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[47:18] | You should mind you own business, Chase. | 这不关你的事 Chase |
[47:24] | All I’m trying to say | 我想告诉你 |
[47:27] | is that I’m here for you. | 我来是为你工作 |
[47:30] | But today is not the day to try to prove to everybody that you are better. | 但今天不是你向大家证明你更强大的日子 |
[47:35] | It’s about to hit hard, you know that and I know that. | 这会对你产生不利影响 你我都清楚 |
[47:44] | So do what you’ve gotta do, man. | 做回以前的自己吧 |
[47:53] | Get your head straight, so we can do our work. | 调整好自己 我们才能展开工作 |
[49:56] | Dad, you’re up there? | 爸 你在上面吗? |
[50:00] | Dad? | 爸? |
[50:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:04] | Can I come up? I need to talk to you about something. | 我能上来吗? 我有事要告诉你 |
[50:08] | Not right now, sweetheart, I’m in the middle of something. | 现在不行 孩子 我正在处理东西 |
[50:12] | Ok, well call me when you have a few minutes. | 好吧 有空打给我 |
[50:15] | Ok. | 好 |