时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Tony, someone just dropped out a dead body infected with the virus. | Tony 有人抛下一具感染了病毒的尸体 |
[00:16] | Based on the autopsy, at the end of the first week, | 根据验尸结果 一周后 |
[00:19] | 9% of the Los Angeles county would be infected. | 9%的洛杉矶人口会被感染 |
[00:22] | It’s over a 1 million people. | 那是一百多万人啊 |
[00:24] | We want the release of Ramon Salazar. | 放了Ramon Salazar |
[00:27] | If you refuse to comply, the virus will be unleashed. | 如果你们拒绝 病毒就会散播 |
[00:30] | Jack, you know Salazar better than anybody else here. | Jack 你最了解Salazar的情况 |
[00:33] | Who do you think we’re dealing with? | 你觉得这是谁干的? |
[00:34] | Without a doubt his brother. Hector was next in command. | 毫无疑问是他兄弟 二把手Hector |
[00:36] | He went underground the second Ramon was taken into custody. | Ramon被逮住后 他躲了起来 |
[00:39] | Have you made the call to the FBI? | 给FBI打电话了吗? |
[00:40] | Yes, I did. | 打了 |
[00:42] | What about our boy? | 那个男孩呢? |
[00:44] | I’m watching him now. | 我正监视着他 |
[00:46] | What are you into here man? You’re selling dope? | 你做什么了? 贩毒? |
[00:48] | This guy he paid me $5000 to bring some coke over the border. | 有人付了我五千美元 要我把毒品带入境 |
[00:52] | I did that last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[00:53] | Today, I drop it off, I get another $5000. | 今天我把毒品送过去 又得了五千美元 |
[00:55] | When did FBI get this call? | FBI什么时候接到的电话? |
[00:57] | About 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 |
[00:59] | And we don’t know who we’re dealing with? | 我们还不知道是谁干的? |
[01:01] | It was a scrambled voice on an open line. | 电话从外线打来 声音经过了处理 |
[01:03] | Do we cancel the debate? | 要取消辩论吗? |
[01:04] | They are discussing whether or not we should stay in Los Angeles. | 他们在讨论我们是否需要离开洛杉矶 |
[01:07] | Chase, no day is a good day. | Chase 没哪天是合适的 |
[01:11] | We said it we will tell him if we’re still together after two months. | 我们说过两个月后还没分手 就跟他坦白 |
[01:14] | It’s almost three. | 都快三个月了 |
[01:16] | Why don’t we just tell him and get it over with? | 为什么还不告诉他? |
[01:19] | Listen Jack. | 听着Jack |
[01:20] | You were under of Salazar for 6 months. | 你接近Salazar有6个月 |
[01:22] | I know what they did to you. You look like hell. | 我知道发生了什么 你看起来很糟 |
[01:27] | I’m concerned about you, Jack. | 我很担心你哦 Jack |
[01:29] | The things you did to get me here, I wouldn’t wish on anyone. | 为了抓我你所做的事 我不想告诉别人 |
[03:08] | The president is not gonna make any decisions until he knows what we’re dealing with so… | 知道是谁干的后 总统才会做决定… |
[03:13] | give me all the parameters Tony. | Tony 把所有情况告诉我 |
[03:15] | Well, basically, what we have here is a terrorist demand. | 我们收到一个恐怖分子的威胁电话 |
[03:18] | Someone close to Ramon Salazar, we’re guessing his brother, Hector, | Ramon Salazar的亲信打来的 估计是他兄弟Hector |
[03:22] | is demanding his release. | 要求我们释放他 |
[03:23] | If we don’t comply, he’s threatening to initiate an operate of a very deadly fast acting virus. | 如果拒绝 他威胁说要散播一种快速致死的病毒 |
[03:27] | How do we know if these people are really in possession of it? | 怎样判定他们拥有此病毒? |
[03:30] | Wayne, I’ve got Dr.Sunny Macer on the line. | Wayne 今天Sunny Macer博士来了电话 |
[03:32] | She is technical director of National Health Services. I let her address that. | 她是卫生部的技术指导 我让她来说 |
[03:36] | Mr Palmer, about an hour ago, | Palmer先生 一小时前 |
[03:38] | a dead body was anonymously delivered to our office. | 有人将一具尸体抛在我们部门外面 |
[03:41] | It was infected with a type 3 immuno-virus deliberatery introduced into its system. | 尸体被人植入了3号类型的免疫病毒 |
[03:45] | This virus kills within 24 hours of exposure and there is no none antidote or vaccin. | 症状出现后24小时内致人死亡 且无药可治无药可防 |
[03:50] | What’s particurlaly disturbing is how fast it spreads. | 尤其可怕的是 病毒传播速度之快 |
[03:54] | Take a look. | 请看 |
[03:56] | As you can see, | 如你们看到的 |
[03:57] | it’s latent for several hours, | 几小时的潜伏期内无症状 |
[03:59] | but once the symptoms present, | 但一旦症状出现后 |
[04:00] | it consumes the host rapidly. | 它迅速侵蚀宿主 |
[04:02] | Our office will be sending you preliminary projections of casualties | 我们部门会发给你们 如果病毒被散播 |
[04:06] | in case something like this should be unleashed. | 初期会受感染人数的估计 |
[04:08] | And Wayne, I’ve gotta tell you, it’s pretty bleak. | Wayne 这数目相当庞大 |
[04:11] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[04:13] | I mean, I thought we knew what biological threats were out there. | 我们知道什么才算是生化威胁 |
[04:16] | And how do we find ourselves up against the wall so suddenly | 我们怎么这么急着要掐灭 |
[04:20] | with something that isn’t even on our radar? | 这连苗头都没出现的事? |
[04:22] | This is a strain we’ve never seen. | 这是一种前所未见的病毒 |
[04:24] | The autopsy is confirming that someone is engineered this virus | 验尸结果证实 有人蓄意培育了些病毒 |
[04:27] | to kill 10 times faster than its ordinary genotypes. | 使它们的致死性比原基因快十倍 |
[04:30] | Ok. Ok, I see. | 嗯 我明白了 |
[04:33] | Sir, I can’t underscore enough how potentially devastating | 长官 我无法估计如果恐怖分子散播了病毒 |
[04:36] | it would be if this virus were released by terrorists. | 会造成多么大的破坏 |
[04:40] | By giving this information, what options would the President be looking at? | 了解这些后 总统会做什么样的决定? |
[04:43] | It’s the unweathering policy of the USA to stand firm | 美国在面对恐怖分子威胁的时候 |
[04:46] | against any terrorists demands. | 绝对不会妥协动摇 |
[04:47] | And I know the President, Tony, | Tony 我了解总统 |
[04:49] | He will not free Salazar. | 不管受到什么威胁 |
[04:53] | No matter what the threat. | 他都不会释放Salazar |
[04:55] | All right then we can’t waste any time on standard protocole today. | 我们没时间讨论这些原则问题 |
[04:58] | We’ve been giving five hours to comply. | 我们只剩下5小时 |
[05:00] | If we’re gonna find these people and stop this threat | 如果要找到凶犯 阻止阴谋 |
[05:02] | then CTU has to have any possible resources at its disposal. | 反恐小组需要大量的资源 |
[05:05] | You’ll have it. | 没问题 |
[05:06] | All right. Now if we’ve nothing else to discuss, I’d like to get my team back to work. | 好 如果没别的事 我们组要马上回去工作 |
[05:09] | – Understood. – Thank you. | – 了解 – 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[05:15] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸 是我 |
[05:16] | What, Kim? | 什么事 Kim? |
[05:17] | Adam and I just found something on Goss. | 我和Adam在死者身上发现些东西 |
[05:19] | We’re working it up now. We should have an address for you pretty soon. | 我们正在调查 很快就能为你查到地址了 |
[05:22] | Ok, good work. | 干得好 |
[05:23] | And… Dad, remember, I want to talk to you. | 爸… 记得吗 我有话想和你谈 |
[05:26] | What? Something wrong? | 嗯? 怎么了? |
[05:27] | No. I was just wondering if I could come up for a few minutes. | 没什么 我想上去和你谈 |
[05:30] | Something personal. | 是私事 |
[05:33] | Sweetheart, right now is not a good time. | 宝贝 现在可不太合适 |
[05:36] | As soon as I’ve got a moment I’ll come down, ok? | 我有时间就下去找你 好吗? |
[05:38] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:41] | They’re getting close to Goss. | 查到了更多Goss的信息 |
[05:43] | You didn’t shoot up, did you? | 你刚才没注射毒品吧? |
[05:45] | What? You think you’ll hide it from me? | 怎么? 你以为瞒得住我? |
[05:47] | I am not trying to hide it from you. | 我不是要瞒你 |
[05:49] | I am trying to quit! | 我在努力戒掉! |
[05:50] | Ok, people don’t just quit Jack. | 戒掉还不够 Jack |
[05:52] | I’ve been tempering off. | 我一直情绪不佳 |
[05:55] | OK, now it’s time to stop. | 好 我现在控制住了 |
[05:56] | It doesn’t look like it’s time. | 看起来不像控制住了 |
[05:58] | All right, today is not a good day for you | 算了 今天并不是 |
[06:00] | to be needing a fix. | 调整心情的好时机 |
[06:01] | Why don’t you go work with Chloe | 为什么不去帮Chloe做点事 |
[06:03] | and see if you can pin down a location on Hector Salazar? | 找找Hector Salazar的窝点? |
[06:06] | What’s wrong with the methadone program? | 镇定剂疗法有何不妥? |
[06:08] | Ok, it takes a little time but it works. | 它是要花点时间 但能起作用 |
[06:11] | I am not going on record with this addiction, do you understand me? | 我不想留下毒瘾记录 你懂吗? |
[06:16] | OK, so right now, you’re the only person who knows about it. It’s gonna stay that way. | 现在你是唯一知道此事的人 不要告诉别人 |
[06:20] | OK, this is nothing to be ashamed of. | 但这不是令人羞耻的事 |
[06:22] | You did this in the line of duty. | 你为了职责才这样做的 |
[06:23] | Doing junk whas the only to get close to Salazar | 只有这样才能接近Salazar |
[06:25] | Nobody is gonna knock you for that. | 没有人会因此指责你 |
[06:27] | I know what I did, Chase. This conversation is over. | 我知道我做过什么 Chase 不谈了 |
[06:31] | Just get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Chase? Chase? | |
[06:45] | What? | 干嘛? |
[06:46] | I was just looking at playback of the Health Services briefing. | 我刚看了卫生部提供的资料录相 |
[06:49] | What about it? | 怎么了? |
[06:49] | The government is not letting this happen, are they? | 政府不会看着灾难发生吧? |
[06:51] | I mean Salazar is just one person no matter how bad he is. | Salazar再坏 也只是个人而已 |
[06:54] | Free it all that Chloe. We need to operate under orders | 不用管那些Chloe 我们只需要遵照命令 |
[06:56] | that is to find the carrier of this virus. | 找出病毒的携带者 |
[06:58] | Find the carrier? In the next 4 hours? | 找出携带者? 就4个小时? |
[07:00] | Come on Chase! That’s not likely, is it? | 得了 Chase! 这是不可能的事 |
[07:02] | Not if we sit here and debate it. | 如果我们只坐在这儿讨论 当然不可能 |
[07:04] | Who is just supposed to find and modify the list of Goss’ associates? | 谁负责查找Goss的事情 |
[07:07] | Kim is bringing it up now. | Kim正在做 |
[07:11] | Great. Then, go over the autopsy report. See if there’s anything they overlooked. | 好 检查验尸报告 看有没漏掉的细节 |
[07:16] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:28] | Here are the files on Goss. | 这是关于Goss的资料 |
[07:33] | I heard you talking to your dad when I was in his office. | 刚才我在上面 听见你和你爸的对话 |
[07:37] | Why do you want to tell him today? | 为什么想今天告诉他? |
[07:40] | Because it’s not a big deal. | 因为这不是件大事 |
[07:42] | Well, it is a big deal, ok? Now not only do I work for him | 这就是件大事 好吗? 我不仅是他手下 |
[07:45] | but I’m also a field agent. | 还是个外勤探员 |
[07:47] | It’s the last thing he wants for his daughter. | 他最不喜欢这样的人当他女儿男友 |
[07:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:50] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[07:51] | Ok? I mean, he talks about things. | 他跟我聊过 |
[07:54] | About how he was never there for you, | 他说总是没时间陪着你 |
[07:57] | or you mum… | 和你妈妈… |
[08:00] | Ok? He doesn’t believe that a field agent can have | 他认为一个外勤探员没资格 |
[08:02] | a relationship outside of work. | 拥有一段恋情 |
[08:04] | Well, did you ever start to think that maybe it would make him happy? | 你没想过 也许我们的事会令他开心? |
[08:07] | That his daughter has found someone she loves? | 他女儿找到了真爱? |
[08:12] | Look, I love you too. Ok? | 听着 我也爱你 |
[08:14] | I just don’t think today is a good day. | 但今天真的不合适 |
[08:18] | Chase, I need you to copy me on that list. | Chase 帮我复印那份名单 |
[08:28] | Ok, what’s this column? | 这是什么文件? |
[08:30] | Hmm…That’s family and that’s legal. | 嗯… 他的家庭情况 合法的 |
[08:33] | – Great. – Ok. | – 很好 – 好 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I understand but just watch to cross-reference those files with our Latin America files. | 我明白 仔细将这些文件和拉美的文件进行交叉对比 |
[08:40] | Yes. I want all the names to printed out. | 是的 把所有名单打印出来 |
[08:42] | Ok. Just give that over to my office. Thanks. | 送到我办公室 谢谢 |
[08:51] | – Hey, Dad! – Hey, sweetheart. | – 嗨 爸! – 嗨 宝贝 |
[08:54] | You’re all right? | 你还好吗? |
[08:55] | Yeah. Well, what’s going on? | 很好 有什么事? |
[08:57] | Chase said you were really stressed out. | Chase说你压力很大 |
[09:00] | Stressed, what do… what do… what do you mean’stressed’? | 压力 你指… 你指什么”压力”? |
[09:02] | You know… | 你知道… |
[09:03] | Salazar and the terrorists threat. | Salazar和恐怖分子的威胁 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:08] | Yeah! Yeah but I think we gonna get it under control. We just got a lot of work to do. | 是的! 但我能控制事态 我只是太忙了 |
[09:12] | Listen, can I talk to you now? | 现在能和你谈谈吗? |
[09:13] | Yeah, yeah sure, come in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[09:16] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[09:28] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[09:31] | After all we’ve been through, | 经历过这么多事后 |
[09:33] | I find it very difficult to keep things from you… | 我不想再对你有所隐瞒… |
[09:38] | Ok, what’s up? | 什么事? |
[09:43] | Chase and I have been going out for a while | Chase和我交往有一段时间了 |
[09:46] | and it’s starting to get serious. | 我们是认真的 |
[10:01] | I mean… I think he wanted to be the one to tell you | 我… 我知道他想亲自告诉你 |
[10:04] | but he was worried that it would cause a problem between you two. | 但他怕影响你们之间的关系 |
[10:10] | I see… | 我明白了… |
[10:14] | How long are the two of you been seeing each other? | 你们在一起多久了? |
[10:17] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[10:23] | I really care for him dad. | 我非常喜欢他 爸 |
[10:32] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[10:35] | I don’t know what I think. | 我不知道怎样 |
[10:39] | I’m really surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[10:41] | And, I’m sorry, I’m a little bit distracted with everything that’s going on today but… | 对不起 今天发生的事让我有些心烦意乱… |
[10:45] | I know but… | 我知道… |
[10:48] | Forget it. I just had to let you know. | 没关系 我只是想让你知道 |
[10:51] | No, no, I’m glad you told me. | 不 不 我很高兴你能告诉我 |
[10:54] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:55] | – I love you. – I love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[11:11] | I told him. | 我跟他说了 |
[11:13] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[11:16] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[11:27] | – Dessler. – Michelle, it’s Sunny. | – Dessler – Michelle 我是Sunny |
[11:29] | I think I found something that might be helpful to your guys. | 我有些发现 也许对你们有用 |
[11:31] | What’s that? | 什么发现? |
[11:32] | I told you I found something odd in Goss’s system… | 我说过Goss的身体里有些奇怪的东西… |
[11:34] | We found an unmetabolised virus particle. | 我们找到一个未变形的病毒分子 |
[11:37] | I’ll skip techno-babble. Bottom line: It looks like the virus was delivered in a crystalline form. | 通俗地说 病毒似乎包含在晶状物中 |
[11:42] | I mean, maybe what you’re looking for is a white powder. | 也许病毒就在白粉中 |
[11:45] | So, it would look like a bag of cocaine or heroin? | 可能是一包可卡因或海洛因? |
[11:49] | Yeah, that may be the strategy. | 对 也许这是他们的诡计 |
[11:50] | Someone thinks that they’re selling a bag of coke | 毒贩以为自己在贩毒品 |
[11:52] | well in fact they’re handling a virus. | 而其实是在运病毒 |
[11:54] | Look, Kyle, I’m not gonna do it, ok? | Kyle 那事我不干 懂吗? |
[11:58] | I don’t care how much you pay me, it’s stealing drugs. | 不管你给我多少钱 这是在偷窃毒品 |
[12:01] | Tim, you’re my best friend. | Tim 你是我最好的朋友 |
[12:02] | Come on, you’ve gotta come. Do it for me. | 来吧 来帮我 |
[12:04] | Well, look Kyle, you should talked to me before you went down to Mexico and bought a bag of coke! | Kyle 你去墨西哥拿毒品前 应该告诉我! |
[12:09] | I’m not… I’m not asking you to do anything but wait in the car. I’ll make the delivery. | 我… 你只需要坐在车里等 我去交货 |
[12:12] | I’m not gonna do it. I’m not gonna go with you. | 我不去 不会和你一起去 |
[12:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[12:21] | Kyle, it’s Zack. | Kyle 我是Zack |
[12:22] | Zack, hey! What’s up? | 你好Zack! 什么事? |
[12:24] | – We need to talk. – Hold on a second, man. | – 我们得谈谈 – 稍等 伙计 |
[12:28] | Who’s Zack? | 谁是Zack? |
[12:29] | It’s nobody. | 不是谁 |
[12:31] | What’s with you guys today? Everything is a secret. | 你俩今天怎么了? 搞得神神秘秘 |
[12:33] | He’s got family stuff going on. | 他在处理些家务事 |
[12:37] | What’s going on, man? | 什么事 伙计? |
[12:39] | You tell me! You’ve got the powder? | 你跟我说! 你拿到了白粉? |
[12:40] | Yeah, yeah, of course I do. | 对 我当然拿到了 |
[12:42] | Just tell me when to drop it off. | 什么时候送过去 |
[12:43] | Tonight. Come by around 7:30. | 今晚 7:30左右 |
[12:45] | 7:30, yeah. | 7:30 好的 |
[12:46] | Can we just go over one more time? I’d like… how this all thing is gonna go down? | 再重说一遍好吗? 我… 怎样交货? |
[12:50] | Go over what? | 还重复什么? |
[12:52] | You drop off the coke, I give you the money. | 你把毒品交给我 我付你钱 |
[12:54] | Is that too much for you to handle? | 对你来说很难吗? |
[12:55] | No! | 不是! |
[12:56] | No, that’s totally cool, man. | 不 非常简单 伙计 |
[12:59] | It’d better be. | 最好是 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[13:24] | Jack, it’s Michelle. | Jack 我是Michelle |
[13:25] | We’ve got the last known address on David Goss, | 我们查出了那具感染病毒尸体David Goss |
[13:27] | the infected body that was dropped off at Health Services. | 已知的最近期的住址 |
[13:29] | How recent? | 多久前的? |
[13:30] | Two months. | 两个月前 |
[13:31] | Okay. Have LAPD send over perimeter team. | 好 洛杉矶警局派人去了吗 |
[13:34] | Tell them hands off until Chase and I get there. | 告诉他们 Chase和我到之前不要采取行动 |
[13:36] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:40] | Chase, let’s go around. | Chase 出发 |
[13:44] | You get an address? | 查到地址了? |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:50] | Make sure they understand. | 通知他们 |
[13:52] | They are not to go in until Jack gets there, ok? | Jack到之前不许行动 |
[13:54] | Hey! Peter just told me you’ve got an address on Goss? | 喂! Peter说你刚查到了有关Goss的地址? |
[13:58] | Yeah. I’m bringing it over to Jack now. | 是的 我通知Jack了 |
[14:00] | You’re sure there’s nothing more recent? | 你确定没有更近期的地址了? |
[14:02] | We could spend another hour looking, but there’s no guarantee we find anything better. | 可以再花一小时找 但不保证能找到更有用的 |
[14:05] | Yeah, we don’t have one hour to waste, do we? Look, put transmitters on Jack and Chase. | 嗯 我们没时间可浪费了 打开Jack和Chase的通话器 |
[14:10] | I wanna be analizing all their interactions so we can work it up in real time, all right? | 我要分析他俩的行动 以即时做决策 |
[14:13] | Ok. | 是 |
[14:19] | Jack Jack. | |
[14:20] | What have you got? | 有什么事? |
[14:22] | This is everything we have on Goss. Here is the address where he was arrested for dealing. | 这是我们在Goss身上找到的 这是他贩毒被捕的地址 |
[14:25] | How recent? | 多久前的? |
[14:26] | Two months ago. It’s all on the file, you can check it on the way. | 两个月前 资料都在上面 你可以在路上看看 |
[14:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:33] | – Medical kit that health services has put together for you. – Thanks, baby. | – 这是卫生部为你们提供的医疗配件 – 谢谢 孩子 |
[14:38] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:40] | Let’s go, Chase! | 出发 Chase! |
[14:50] | We’ve gonna have to wait until we get there to see what the set-up is. | 到那儿弄清楚情况 再行动 |
[14:52] | LAPD is locking it down now. | 洛杉矶警局已经包围了那儿 |
[14:55] | And I know Kim told you about us. | Kim跟你说了我们的事 |
[14:57] | I was going to tell you myself, I just couldn’t find the right time. | 我想亲自告诉你 但找不到时机 |
[15:01] | I thought you should know. It’s getting serious. | 你应该知道 我们是认真的 |
[15:05] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这样说的 |
[15:24] | What does the CTU have to say? | 反恐小组怎么说? |
[15:26] | That it could be a very dangerous situation. | 他们说这可能会是场严重的危机 |
[15:28] | Almeida sent me a breakdown of what could happen if this virus is released and it’s not good. | Almeida给了我病毒扩散的后果分析 非常可怕 |
[15:33] | Give CTU carte blanche. | 授予反恐小组全权处理 |
[15:35] | – Whatever they need, make sure they get it. – I did. | – 满足他们的一切需要 – 我已经这样做了 |
[15:39] | We should cancel the debate. | 我们应该取消辩论 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么? |
[15:41] | It’s a mistake to continue preparing for tonight | 国家正遭受即将发生的生化威胁 |
[15:44] | while there is an imminent bio- terrorist threat against this country. | 还继续准备今晚的辩论是错误的 |
[15:46] | First of all, we don’t know that is imminent, David. | 首先 并不确定事情即将发生 David |
[15:50] | And you know just as well as I do that we get threats everyday. | 再次 你我都知道 我们每天都受到威胁 |
[15:54] | Not like this one. | 但都不像这次 |
[15:55] | They said the body was infected with a weaponized virus. | 尸体感染了武器化的病毒 |
[15:58] | Ok, let’s say you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[16:00] | What do really think you could do if you put your full attention on it? | 即使你把精力放到这事上面 你又能做什么? |
[16:07] | I just wanna make sure that you’re not advising me how to fear that my image will suffer if we cancel. | 我只想确定 你不劝我取消辩论会 是怕我的形像受损 |
[16:12] | Oh no, it will suffer. | 当然会有损害 |
[16:15] | But I still think the best thing to do is to proceed as planned and respond when we have more information. | 我认为最好还是按计划举行 有了新情况再作反应 |
[16:24] | Keeler’s here. | Keeler来了 |
[16:31] | Come on, let’s go this way. | 我们换条路走 |
[16:33] | Don’t worry, Wayne. | 别担心 Wayne |
[16:36] | John! John! | |
[16:38] | Mr.President. You don’t have to come away down here just to welcome me. | 总统阁下 你不用专程下来迎接我 |
[16:42] | No, it’s no trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[16:43] | I spoke with your old friend Jacob Weisz yesterday at a fund raiser. | 在昨天的基金会上 我和你老朋友Jacob Weisz聊过了 |
[16:46] | You stopped at South Dakota? | 你在南达科塔停留过? |
[16:48] | Just for dinner. | 吃顿饭罢了 |
[16:49] | How is he feeling? | 他怎么样? |
[16:50] | Better. Much better. He’s even playing a few rounds of golf. | 好多了 他还玩了几轮高尔夫 |
[16:54] | That’s him. | 他就是这样 |
[16:56] | Well, I don’t wanna keep you John. | 好了 不多聊了John |
[16:57] | I know you have a lot of last minute cramming to do if you wanna survive this debate. | 我知道要赢得辩论 你还得去抱抱佛脚 |
[17:01] | I woon’t argue with you there, Mr.President. | 我不想在这儿跟你辩 总统阁下 |
[17:03] | Your resource staff, compliments of the tax payers, outnumbers mine, three to one. | 你的参谋团 你受到纳税人的好评 比我多 三比一 |
[17:07] | I actually have to pay some of them myself! | 我还得自己出钱请这些人! |
[17:09] | To shake? | 握手吧? |
[17:11] | I’ll see you inside, sir. | 里面见 阁下 |
[17:12] | You certainly will, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[17:18] | Wayne, we’re ready. | Wayne 我们准备好了 |
[17:30] | What were you talking to him about? | 你跟他说了什么? |
[17:32] | I think we may have a opportunity. | 我们有机会了 |
[17:35] | What kind of opportunity? | 什么机会? |
[17:37] | Not now, after. | 呆会儿再说 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry if you think I’m not good enough for your daughter. | 如果你觉得我配不上你女儿 我很抱歉 |
[17:56] | Ok? But I can’t help the way I feel. | 好吗? 但我情不自禁 |
[17:59] | Chase, what do you think I put Kim at CTU? | Chase 你觉得我为什么让Kim到反恐组工作? |
[18:01] | Behind a desk, working on a computer? | 坐在桌子旁 用电脑工作? |
[18:04] | So I can keep an eye on her, make sure she’s safe! | 这样我就能照看她 确保她的安全! |
[18:06] | Not so she can start dating some field agent! | 不是让她和外勤探员谈恋爱! |
[18:09] | Safe? | 安全? |
[18:11] | You know you’re talking about her like she’s 12 years old. She’s a grown woman. | 你把说得她好像12岁小孩 她是个成年人 |
[18:13] | Damn it Chase, you’ve seen what this job can do to you. | 见鬼 Chase 你知道这工作的下场 |
[18:16] | You’ve seen what it’s done to me. It ruined every relationship I ever had! | 看看我的下场 它毁掉了我的亲情爱情! |
[18:19] | – That’s you, Jack… – No! | – 是你的问题 Jack… – 不! |
[18:21] | No, it’s the job! | 不 是工作的问题! |
[18:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[18:25] | You don’t think so… What the hell do you know? | 你不觉得… 你知道个屁? |
[18:28] | My wife died because of this job. | 因为这工作 我妻子死了 |
[18:31] | And I almost lost Kim too. I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我差点失去了Kim 我不会让这一切再发生了 |
[18:35] | I will do everything I have to to protect her. Do you understand me? Everything! | 我会不惜一切保护她 明白吗? 不惜一切! |
[18:42] | Damn it Chase, you cannot have a normal life and do this job at the same time. | 见鬼 Chase 做这份工作你就不能享有正常生活 |
[18:48] | So, you’re saying that I shouldn’t have any relationship with anyone? | 你是说我不该和任何人恋爱? |
[18:51] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就这意思 |
[18:56] | And especially with my daughter. | 尤其不能和我女儿 |
[19:03] | Agent Bauer? | 我是Bauer探员? |
[19:04] | Jack, it’s Luis. | Jack 我是Luis |
[19:05] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[19:06] | You tell me. I’ve tried to move Salazar back to solitary but there is a lockdown from Division. | 我想把Salazar带去隔离区 可是总部却进行了一级防范封锁 |
[19:11] | What’s that all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[19:13] | I can’t tell you right now. | 我现在不能说 |
[19:14] | Jack, the bastard murdered his attorney right in front of us. | Jack 这杂狗种当着我们的面杀了他律师 |
[19:18] | What the hell is Division doing protecting him? | 为什么监狱还在保护他? |
[19:20] | They’re not protecting him. | 他们不是在保护他 |
[19:22] | Then what? | 那是什么? |
[19:23] | I can’t get into it right now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[19:25] | Can’t get into it? | 不想谈? |
[19:26] | You’re not the only one who gave up a chunk of his life to put this guy away! | 拼了命去逮住他的人 不是只有你一个! |
[19:29] | I need to be in the loop Jack! | 让我了解情况 Jack! |
[19:33] | This information doesn’t go anywhere after you hang up the phone. | 这消息你可不要告诉其它人 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么消息? |
[19:39] | Salazar might walk. | Salazar可能会被带走 |
[19:40] | Walk? | 带走? |
[19:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:42] | Look, I don’t think it’s gonna get to that. But someone on the outside has got a lot of leverage. | 听着 还不太清楚 但有人在外面策划行动 |
[19:47] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:48] | I think it’s his brother, Hector. | 我想是他兄弟Hector |
[19:51] | I don’t believe this! | 我不信! |
[19:53] | – Just hang tight. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. – Yeah. All right. | – 保持警惕 我会尽快打给你 – 好的 |
[19:59] | You’d better start thinking about what we’re gonna do when we get there. We’ll talk about this later. | 想想到了那儿 我们该如何行动 呆会我们商量一下 |
[20:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:12] | Open the door. Let’s go. | 开门 我们走 |
[20:24] | – Open 12. – Copy that. | – 开12号监门 – 是 |
[20:47] | No, I haven’t found your new lawyer. | 不 还没给你找到新律师 |
[20:51] | About an execution day? | 等到处决你时再说吧? |
[20:53] | Uh! Someone’s not happy? | 哦! 有人不高兴? |
[20:55] | What do you know, Ramon? | 你知道些什么 Ramon? |
[20:57] | About? | 什么? |
[21:11] | – Talk to me. – Talk to you about what? | – 告诉我 – 告诉你什么? |
[21:15] | What is your brother trying to do? | 你兄弟想干嘛? |
[21:17] | Hector? Have you heard from him? How is he? | Hector? 你有他的消息? 他怎么样了? |
[21:20] | His birthday’s coming up next week. I don’t even know what to get him. | 下周是他的生日 我还不知道送什么给他呢 |
[21:25] | You keep talking trash, man. | 你在说废话 伙计 |
[21:28] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你出不了这监狱! |
[21:32] | Maybe not! | 这可说不定! |
[21:33] | But let me insure you of one thing: | 有件事我可以向你保证: |
[21:36] | If something does happen and I am unexpectedly allowed to go free, | 如果发生了什么事 我获得了自由 |
[21:41] | I have no doubt that you’ll come looking for me. | 我肯定你会来找我 |
[21:46] | Especially after the death of your wife, Elise. | 尤其是你妻子Elise死后 |
[21:50] | And your two boys, what are their names? Thomas and Luis Junior? | 还有你两个儿子 叫什么来着? Thomas和Luis Junior? |
[22:10] | – Any follow-up phone calls from the terrorists? – No. | – 恐怖分子又打过电话吗? – 没有 |
[22:14] | So basically, there’s nothing new to report to the President? | 所以没什么新情况要向总统汇报? |
[22:17] | Not until I hear from Bauer. He’s following a lead right now. | 在等Bauer的消息 他正在追查一条线索 |
[22:21] | All right, Tony. Thanks. | 很好 Tony 谢谢 |
[22:24] | So, if you excuse me until this evening’s debate? Thank you. | 今晚辩论后我再接受采访好吗? 谢谢 |
[22:32] | That went well. | 进行得挺顺利 |
[22:33] | Yes, it did. So, what’s the latest? | 是的 有新消息吗? |
[22:36] | Nothing yet. CTU is working a lead. Trying to figure out who dropped off the dead body. | 还没有 反恐小组正在跟踪线索 查找尸体是谁抛下的 |
[22:41] | So, they still don’t know who’s behind this threat? | 还不知道幕后主谋? |
[22:43] | No, they’re still speculating on Salazar’s brother, Hector. | 嗯 他们仍然怀疑Salazar的兄弟Hector |
[22:46] | What they don’t know is if it’s a bluff staged to release Salazar. | 他们还不知道释放Salazar是不是幌子 |
[22:51] | And how can it be a bluff? The virus has been confirmed. | 怎么是幌子? 病毒可是切实存在的 |
[22:55] | Yes but dropping off a dead body is one thing, David. Being able to infect an entire city, | 是的 抛尸是一件事 David 传染一个城市是另一件 |
[23:00] | that’s something different. | 完全不同的事 |
[23:02] | – All right. I guess we’ll know soon enough. – OK | – 好吧 很快我们就清楚了 – 好 |
[23:07] | Hey! Wayne. | 喂! Wayne |
[23:09] | You spoke earlier about an opportunity. | 你之前提到一个机会 |
[23:12] | Yeah… Yeah but I’m not really sure that’s something we need to discuss right now. | 是的… 我还不太确定 我们现在谈谈吧 |
[23:18] | Which means… | 就是说… |
[23:19] | whatever it is fell through or you know I’m not going to like it so you’re proceding without me. | 因为怕失败 或怕我不喜欢 所以你瞒着我做事 |
[23:25] | No, that’s not it. I just think that because of this threat, I don’t wanna divert your attention. | 不是这样 出了这样的威胁 我不想分散你的注意力 |
[23:32] | Like walk and chew gum at the same time. What is it? | 这像边散步边嚼口香糖一样简单 倒底什么事? |
[23:39] | Keeler’s playbook. | Keeler的剧本 |
[23:42] | What if I can get us a copy? | 如果我们弄到一份? |
[23:44] | What exactly do you mean by “playbook”? | “剧本”是什么意思? |
[23:46] | His entire prep for tonight’s debate. | 今晚辩论他准备的所有文稿 |
[23:49] | How’s he gonna answer the questions, what issues he’s gonna try to review up on. Everything. | 他将如何答问 会提出什么问题 一切 |
[23:57] | And how would we get it? | 怎么弄得到? |
[23:59] | You don’t need to know the details. | 你不需要知道细节 |
[24:09] | I’m surprised. | 我非常吃惊 |
[24:10] | About what? | 吃什么惊? |
[24:12] | The question. You know there’s no way on Earth that I would ever agree to this. | 你知道无论如何 我都不允许这样的事发生 |
[24:17] | David I’m not… I am not talking about pulling a sherry and stealing it. | David 我… 我不是要喝醉了去偷剧本 |
[24:23] | Now it may just drop in our laps. And if it does why shouldn’t we look at it? | 如果我们只是不小心捡到 为什么不翻翻看? |
[24:27] | Wayne, you are not in the private sector anymore. | Wayne 你不再是我的私人助理了 |
[24:33] | You have to get use to how my administration works. | 你应该知道我的内阁是如何工作的 |
[24:35] | And I’m just trying to give your administration 4 more years. | 我在帮助你的内阁得到另一个四年 |
[24:46] | Ok… Ok, if that’s how you want it. | 好… 好吧 如果你真想这样 |
[24:50] | That’s how I want it. | 我是想这样 |
[25:06] | Hey! Kim, you are all caught up? | 喂! Kim 你们都清楚了吗? |
[25:08] | Pretty much. I just have to refresh the data of my dad’s panel. | 很清楚 我要更新我爸小组的数据 |
[25:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:14] | Can I ask you a question about you and Tony? | 我能问一件关于你和Tony的事吗? |
[25:18] | Me and Tony what? | 我和Tony的什么事? |
[25:20] | I don’t know, I was just wondering is it… | 我不知道 我只是在想… |
[25:24] | a problem working with your husband in the same office? | 和丈夫在同一办公室工作有问题么? |
[25:28] | No, no, it’s… not a problem. Why do you ask? | 不 并没有问题 为什么这样问? |
[25:32] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是重要的事 |
[25:33] | No, it’s ok, we have a minute. | 没关系 我们还有点空 |
[25:36] | Well, I’ve been dating Chase and I don’t think my dad’s too happy about it. | 我和Chase在交往 但我爸可能不太高兴 |
[25:42] | I see. Well… | 我明白了 这… |
[25:45] | I’m sure your dad is just trying to protect you but… | 我相信你爸只是想保护你… |
[25:48] | ultimately, it’s just between you and Chase. | 不过 这最终是你和Chase之间的问题 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
[25:55] | Right, let me know when you finish those panels, ok? | 更新完了告诉我一声 好吗? |
[25:57] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:07] | Analysits just called. | 分析专家刚打来电话 |
[26:09] | They determined that if Hector Salazar is orchestrating this bio-threat, | 他们断定如果Hector要策划这起生化威胁 |
[26:11] | he’s probably operating in the Northen Mexico. | 他很可能是在墨西哥北部进行操纵 |
[26:14] | So, we’re gonna need a list of his properties down there. | 所以我们需要他在那边的财产目录 |
[26:16] | Chloe’s working on it, she’s going through the brief files that Jack turned in after the bust. | Chloe正在调查 她会检查Jack递交的文件 |
[26:19] | All right. I’ll talk to her. | 很好 我去跟她谈 |
[26:21] | Also… | 还有… |
[26:22] | Fire up all our contacts and just in case Hector was stupid | 联络我们所有的眼线 也许Hector |
[26:25] | enough to show his face in the last couple days, all right? | 蠢得在最近几天出现过呢 懂吗? |
[26:27] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:35] | Is the boy still in place? | 那男孩没出乱子吧? |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:38] | And the President has been informed? | 总统收到消息了吗? |
[26:40] | Yeah and he’s not cancelling the debate. | 是的 但他没有取消辩论 |
[26:43] | He’s got some ‘cojones’, I’ll give him that. | 他真有”胆量” 我来试试他 |
[26:46] | Let’s see what kind of tough guy he is when there’s a couple of million lives in the line. | 看看扯上几百万人的性命 他倒底有多强硬 |
[27:05] | Claudia! Claudia! | |
[27:11] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. Everything’s fine. | – 怎么了? – 没事 一切都好 |
[27:14] | Don’t tell me nothing! Why are you arguing with your father? | 别跟我打马虎眼儿! 你跟你爸吵什么? |
[27:18] | Please, Hector, it doesn’t matter. | 别这样 Hector 没什么事 |
[27:25] | He’s not happy with how I live my life. | 他不喜欢我现在的生活方式 |
[27:30] | You mean he doesn’t like you being with me? | 他不喜欢你跟我在一起? |
[27:50] | Don’t raise your voice to your father ever again. | 不许再对你父亲大声吼叫 |
[27:55] | Claudia, no! | Claudia 住手! |
[27:58] | How I conduct myself with my father is my concern. Not yours! | 我怎样对我父亲是我的事 不是你的事! |
[28:22] | Good. Now that’s said. | 很好 你说的 |
[28:25] | Tell Lucia and to prepare supper, ok? | 叫Lucia准备晚餐好吗? |
[28:41] | Ok, I’ll tell him. | 好 我去告诉他 |
[28:49] | – Almeida – Tony, it’s Chloe. I just get off the phone with Jack. They’ve just arrived. | – 我是Almeida – Tony 我是Chloe 刚接到Jack的电话 他们到了 |
[28:52] | All right, is there a problem? | 很好 有事吗? |
[28:54] | Jack’s not going to use the transmitters. | Jack不使用通话器 |
[28:56] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[28:57] | He says that would take too long to wire them up. | 他说接通电源太费事 |
[28:59] | Whatever. Look, you’re learning point from his side, any information he digs up I want it right away. You got it? | 听着 你从他那里收到任何新情况 马上通知我 明白吗? |
[29:06] | Ok, you don’t have to yell. | 行 但你用不着冲我吼 |
[29:08] | No one’s yelling, Chloe. | 我没冲你吼 Chloe |
[29:10] | Look, we got a body infected with a deadly virus. | 听着 我们收到了感染可怕病毒的尸体 |
[29:13] | Somehow, we have to tie it to Salazar in the next 3 hours. | 在接下来的三小时 它和Salazar紧密相关 |
[29:16] | Right now, Jack’s location is our only lead. | 现在 Jack所在的地方是我们唯一的线索 |
[29:18] | So, I need you to keep me up to the minute. Understood? | 所以有消息你必须及时通知我 懂吗? |
[29:21] | – I already said ok. – Good, then get on it. | – 我说了没问题 – 好 开工吧 |
[29:32] | Detective Fisher. | Fisher探长 |
[29:33] | Yeah, you’re Bauer? | 嗯 你是Bauer? |
[29:34] | Yeah. He’s my partner, Chase Edmunds. | 是 他是我搭档Chase Edmunds |
[29:36] | What’s the activity? | 情况怎样? |
[29:37] | No one’s get in and out since we got here. | 我们到达后 就没有人进出过 |
[29:39] | How is the inside layout. | 人手怎样安排的 |
[29:41] | About 30 people total, spread out on all floors. | 共30人 分布在各个楼层 |
[29:43] | The apartment you asked the case is the corner one there on the third floor. | 疑犯的公寓 位于三楼转角处 |
[29:47] | You didn’t go in there, right? | 你们还没进去过吧? |
[29:48] | I was ordered to stand down until you got there. | 我接到命令 你来之前不采取行动 |
[29:50] | – Good. – How much back-up you want? | – 很好 – 你需要多少帮手? |
[29:53] | None. Right now I want your men just to cover the exits. | 不用 你的人只需要把住出口 |
[29:56] | None? There’s 30 scumbags in there. | 不用? 我们带了30个兄弟啊 |
[29:57] | Yeah, we don’t want to set off any alarms. | 嗯 我们不想引起任何警觉 |
[29:59] | Two of us can sneak in without a fight. | 我们两人可以溜进去 不会引人注意 |
[30:01] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定? |
[30:02] | Yeah. Get this open on channel 1, we’ll let you know when we want you to come in. | 对 打开1号线 需要你们进来时会通知你 |
[30:05] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[30:06] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[30:07] | You got it. | 好的 |
[31:04] | The stair is not open to the public? | 这可不是公共楼梯? |
[31:06] | Just take it easy, sport. We’re not here to take anybody down. | 别紧张 老兄 我们不是来找乐子的 |
[31:09] | We just want a little information. | 我们是来了解情况的 |
[31:25] | They come! | 有人来了! |
[31:26] | Chase! Chase! | |
[31:30] | Get back! | 退后! |
[31:34] | Come on! | 上! |
[31:48] | Chase, we got a runner! | Chase 有个人逃了! |
[32:40] | Don’t even think about it! | 休想逃! |
[32:42] | I’m clean, I’ve got nothing on me! | 我是无辜的 我什么都没做过! |
[32:44] | Shut up, stupid! | 闭嘴 蠢猪! |
[32:45] | You’ve just fired a federal agent. | 你刚才朝联邦探员开了枪 |
[32:48] | You’d better start talking to me. | 你最好老实交待 |
[32:49] | Or I will let you bleed to death right here on this landing. | 不然就让你在这楼梯口流血至死 |
[32:52] | Chase! I got him, we’re down there! | Chase! 我抓住他了 在楼下! |
[32:54] | Hey Fisher, we got him. We got our suspect. | Fisher 我们抓住嫌犯了 |
[32:57] | – Who is David Goss? – Goss is a dealer, I just score from him sometimes. | – David Goss是什么人? – Goss是毒贩 我从他那买过货 |
[33:01] | Well not anymore. He’s dead. | 现在可不是 他已经死了 |
[33:02] | Ok, he’s dead. | 好吧 他死了 |
[33:04] | Don’t be a smartass. | 给我老实点 |
[33:07] | Who is his supplier? Who is his supplier? | 谁供给他毒品? 谁供给他毒品? |
[33:13] | Chase! Chase! | |
[33:19] | A guy Carlos Corretja, he works in Tijuana! | 一个叫Carlos Corretja的人 在提华纳工作! |
[33:23] | Corretja is one of Salazar’s mid-level distributors. | Corretja是Salazar的中层分销商之一 |
[33:26] | You’re doing business with him? | 你和他有往来吗? |
[33:28] | I’m supposed to call him tonight. | 我今晚要给他打电话 |
[33:30] | Corretja wanted me to find a mule, someone clean without a record. | Corretja要我给他找个没前科的人 |
[33:34] | What for? | 什么目的? |
[33:34] | He wanted to move a small bag of coke across the border. | 帮他把一小袋毒品带入境 |
[33:37] | – It didn’t make any sense to me! – Why not? | – 但我觉得这样做没意义 – 为什么? |
[33:40] | He payed $10,000 to bring it up. | 他花一万美元就为了让毒品入境 |
[33:42] | Coke isn’t even worth that much. | 毒品本身还不值那个价 |
[33:44] | – Where’s the bag of coke now? – The guy who brought it across still has it. | – 那包毒品在哪里? – 还在那个把它带入境的人手里 |
[33:47] | – What’s his name? – His name is Kyle, Kyle Singer. | – 他叫什么名字? – 他叫Kyle Singer |
[33:53] | Sorry Helen, it’s business… | 抱歉Helen 生意归生意… |
[33:58] | What is… What is this? | 这… 这是什么? |
[34:00] | It’s a final announce. | 最后通知 |
[34:02] | If you don’t pay the rent by tomorrow morning 8 am, I’m calling city services and they start the eviction process. | 如果明早八点半不付房租 我会叫城市服务中心赶走你们 |
[34:08] | Don… Don’t do this, no please! I’m gonna have it in a couple of days. | 别… 别这样 求你了! 宽限几天吧 |
[34:13] | I can’t take care of you. | 我可不管 |
[34:28] | I’ll get back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:35] | How much you own him, ‘ma? | 你欠他多少 妈? |
[34:37] | – Stay out of this. – How much? | – 你不用管 – 多少? |
[34:39] | $800. But don’t you worry about it because your father is gonna talk to uncle Stanford. | 800美元 你不用担心 你爸会去找你叔叔 |
[35:00] | Hey! $800, right? | 喂! 800美元 是吗? |
[35:07] | And frpm now, if you have a problem, talk to me or my dad. Ok? | 以后有问题 找我或我爸 好吗? |
[35:13] | Leave my mum out of it. | 不要找我妈妈 |
[35:15] | I expect your receive in the mailbox. | 最好写信来 |
[35:30] | Where did you get that money? | 你哪儿来的钱? |
[35:31] | It doesn’t matter. Ok? We needed it. | 这不重要 好吗? 我们需要钱 |
[35:33] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[35:38] | Can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 各位请注意 |
[35:41] | Everyone should be working on the name Kyle Singer. | 所有人都调查一个叫Kyle Singer的人 |
[35:44] | All right, I want points chief from department’s heads on my desk in the next 5 minutes. | 5分钟后希望能在我办公桌上 看到他的主要资料 |
[35:47] | Everything there is to know about Kyle Singer, | 集中力量调查Kyle Singer |
[35:49] | I want it. | 我需要 |
[35:50] | Where he lives, where he works, | 他的住址 职业 |
[35:51] | and most importantly, where he’s likely to be right now. | 最重要的是 他现在可能在哪里 |
[35:54] | Also, keep an open channel to Fields Ops so that Chloe can forward anything that comes in back to Jack. | 同外勤保持联系 以便Chloe分析Jack发回的情况 |
[35:58] | All right. Let’s go! | 开工! |
[36:06] | – What are you doing? – Narrowing the search space. | – 你在干嘛? – 缩小搜查范围 |
[36:17] | I can’t believe you’re so stupid, Kyle. | 没想到你这么糊涂 Kyle |
[36:20] | So, this is how you’re gonna help your family? | 为了帮补家里? |
[36:22] | By dealing drugs? | 去贩毒? |
[36:23] | I’m not dealing them. Stupid delivery. It’s quick money which my folks need right now. | 不是贩毒 送毒而已 能很快挣到一笔钱给家里 |
[36:29] | But where they’re gonna get the money to bail you out of jail, Kyle? | 你家里又上哪儿找钱保释你呢 Kyle? |
[36:40] | Ok, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[36:43] | It’s stupid. I know that. | 我知道我糊涂 |
[36:46] | But I did it. | 但已经做了 |
[36:48] | And I’m in this now. | 我已经卷进去了 |
[36:50] | I’m in the middle of this… | 卷进去了… |
[36:53] | Look, I’ll make this delivery tonight. All right? | 我今晚会去交货 知道吗? |
[36:57] | I promise, it’s gonna be over. I promise you! | 我保证 今后再也不会了! |
[36:59] | I’m not waiting until tonight, it’s over now. | 等不到今晚了 我们结束了 |
[37:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[37:08] | I can’t be with someone who does stuff like this. | 我不能和干这勾当的人交往 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:17] | Linda! Linda! | |
[37:19] | Linda, please. | Linda 别这样 |
[37:20] | Over, Kyle. | 结束了 Kyle |
[37:25] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[37:28] | We just have a little disagreement, that’s all. | 没什么 就是吵了一架 |
[37:31] | Where did you get the money to pay Don? | 付Don的房钱是从哪儿来的? |
[37:32] | Mum, forget about it, please. | Mum 别管它 拜托 |
[37:34] | What’s your dad gonna say when he finds out? | 你爸知道后会怎样? |
[37:36] | He’s not gonna take “forget about it” as an aswer. | 一句”别管它”可敷衍不了他 |
[37:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:53] | Would you excuse us, please? | 让我们单独聊聊好吗? |
[37:57] | I’m sorry, Anne. Our schedule has been way off today. | 抱歉 Anne 今天的行程有些耽误 |
[38:00] | No! I think you were unable to join me so… | 没关系! 我以为你不能来… |
[38:02] | I am not. I have a couple of minutes. | 不会 我能抽出点时间 |
[38:05] | I’m having your security level upgraded. | 我提升了你的安全级别 |
[38:07] | I’m gonna need your advice today. | 我想听听你的看法 |
[38:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[38:11] | What do you know about type 3 immuno-viruses? | 你知道3号类型免疫病毒吗? |
[38:15] | Not a lot, they’re fairly new. | 知道一些 很新的病毒 |
[38:18] | As far as I know there are several strains, most of them fast acting and all are deadly. | 有几类特种 大部分具有快速传染性和致死性 |
[38:22] | Someone’s threatening to release a virus here in L.A. | 有人威胁要在洛杉矶散播此病毒 |
[38:26] | Oh God! | 天啊! |
[38:27] | I need to talk to a Doctor Sunny Macer at National Health Services. | 我要和卫生部的Sunny Macer博士讲话 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I know… I know Sunny. | 嗯 我… 知道Sunny |
[38:32] | But David, don’t you think there’s a remote possiblity that this thing is for real? | David 你不觉得此事的可能性很小吗? |
[38:37] | You need to get out of Los Angeles. | 你需要离开洛杉矶 |
[38:40] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[38:41] | The debate is in little over two hours. | 辩论会还有两个多小时 |
[38:43] | No, don’t tell me about the debate. | 别再提辩论会了 |
[38:44] | We’re talking about an outbreak here in the city. | 我们在谈这个城市的突发事件 |
[38:46] | This isn’t something the Secret Service can’t protect you against this. | 卫生部没法保护你 |
[38:50] | I know… I know Anne. We are prepared to leave if the situation warrants it. | 我… 我知道Anne 如果形势需要我们就离开 |
[38:56] | But right now, I need you to talk to Dr. Sunny Macer | 但现在 我需要你同Sunny Macer谈谈 |
[38:59] | and learn everything you can about this thing. | 全面了解此事 |
[39:02] | I will. | 好的 |
[39:03] | That’s ok, that’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:18] | Your brother would like to speak with you, sir. | 你弟弟想和你谈谈 阁下 |
[39:20] | Well, send him in. | 好 让他进来 |
[39:21] | He’s downstairs. He requests that you come see him. | 他在楼下 他让你去找他 |
[39:24] | Come see him? | 我去找他? |
[39:25] | Yes, sir. He has something to show you down there. | 是的 阁下 他在楼下有东西给你看 |
[39:28] | You go ahead, I’m gonna call Sunny. | 你去吧 我打给Sunny |
[39:32] | See you later. | 再见 |
[39:37] | No, I’m gonna check that out myself. | 不 我会亲自去检查 |
[39:39] | Chase is bringing the suspect in the CTU. I want you to set up a wait room for him now. | Chase会把疑犯带回去 给他安排一间休息室 |
[39:45] | I need you to take Parker down to CTU. | 把Parker带回反恐小组 |
[39:46] | What about Kyle Singer? | 那Kyle Singer怎么办? |
[39:47] | I’m gonna take care of Singer. I want you to take care of Parker. | 我去处理Singer 你处理Parker |
[39:49] | Anybody can take him at CTU and set him up, I’m going with you to get Singer. | 可以让其它人把他带回去 我去帮你抓Singer |
[39:52] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[39:55] | Why are you trying to get rid of me? | 为什么想甩掉我? |
[39:57] | I’m not trying to get rid of you. | 我不是在甩掉你 |
[39:58] | I still think that Parker’s got more information and I want you to get it out of him. | 我认为Parker还有很多情报 你要让他招供 |
[40:00] | Is this about Kim? | 因为Kim吗? |
[40:02] | Are you punishing me for dating your daughter? | 你惩罚我 因为我和她交往? |
[40:04] | You listen to me. | 听着 |
[40:05] | That kid is walking around a bag of cocaine that’s got the virus and he doesn’t know it. | 那孩子不知道自己 带着包有病毒的毒品 倒处乱跑 |
[40:09] | I need to find him and stop him from putting it into circulation. | 我得找到他 阻止他传播病毒 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I wanna help you. | 我知道 所以我才想帮你 |
[40:13] | But you can’t, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险 |
[40:15] | Too dangerous? | 太危险? |
[40:16] | You can have a both ways, Chase. | 事情可以两全齐美 Chase |
[40:19] | My daughter loves you, you wanna be with her? | 我女儿爱你 你想和她一起? |
[40:21] | Then, I have to stop putting you in harm’s way. | 那我就必须保障你的安全 |
[40:23] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑? |
[40:27] | Take Parker to CTU, that’s an order. | 把Parker带回局里 这是命令 |
[40:45] | Yeah. I call you right back. | 好 我再打给你 |
[40:50] | Excuse us for a minute. | 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[40:55] | What is it, Wayne? | 怎么了 Wayne? |
[41:02] | Don’t be angry, David, but I got a copy of Keeler’s playbook. | 别生气 David 我拿到了Keeler的剧本 |
[41:05] | Damn it! I told you to drop that! | 见鬼! 叫你别这么干! |
[41:06] | You just listen to me. If you don’t wanna use it then don’t. | 听我说 你不想用可以不用 |
[41:10] | But there is something you need to see. | 但有些内容需要看看 |
[41:12] | There’s nothing I need to see. | 没什么需要看的 |
[41:15] | It’s about Anne. | 关于Anne的 |
[41:18] | Keeler is too smart to play the race card or the girlfriend card. | Keeler很聪明 不会打出人种牌或女友牌 |
[41:22] | It’s not the one of those which is why I’m bringing this to you. | 不是你想的那样 所以我带来给你看看 |
[41:27] | It’s something that we didn’t know about her. | 是她一些我们不知道的事情 |
[41:31] | Something that, if true, could… | 如果是真的… |
[41:36] | David, it could damage all of us. | David 会毁了我们大家 |
[41:39] | Just take a look at it. | 看看吧 |
[42:21] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[42:22] | Give me an update. | 给我最新情况 |
[42:24] | Kyle is still in his house. | Kyle还在家里 |
[42:25] | What about the package? | 货呢? |
[42:27] | It’s with him. | 他手上 |
[42:28] | And Ramon? | Ramon呢? |
[42:29] | Just waiting to come home. | 正等着回家呢 |
[42:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:04] | Gael, there you are. | Gael 你在这儿 |
[43:06] | Chloe has been looking for you. | Chloe在找你 |
[43:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[43:09] | She’s in I.T. | 她在资讯部 |
[43:10] | All right. | 很好 |