时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Welcome to the first of three debates between President David Palmer, | 欢迎参加总统David Palmer和议员John Keeler |
[00:17] | and Senator John Keeler. | 的总统竞选辩论的首场 |
[00:19] | My office has just learned, | 我属下刚刚了解到 |
[00:21] | that the woman with whom the President is currently involved: Dr. Anne Packard | 近来与总统交往的女人:Anne Packard医生 |
[00:25] | is being accused of helping to fabricate the results of a clinical drug trial. | 正由于伪造临床药检结果而被指控 |
[00:30] | Did the President know of these accusations and choose to ignore them? | 总统是否对这些指控充耳不闻? |
[00:34] | Kim, your dad’s trying to break out Salazar. When’s the last time you heard from him? | Kim 你父亲试图劫走Salazar 你上一次联系他是什么时候? |
[00:39] | About half an hour ago. He asked me to issue a transfer order for Ramon Salazar. | 半小时前 他要我发出Ramon Salazar的转移指令 |
[00:44] | – And you did it? – Yeah, he said that Salazar needed to be moved. | – 而你照办了? – 对啊 他说Salazar需要被转移 |
[00:47] | – But now you’re telling me this isn’t true. – No Kim, I’m sorry your dad lied to you. | – 而你现在告诉我没这回事 – 对 Kim很抱歉但是你父亲对你撒谎了 |
[00:51] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样? |
[00:52] | The best way out of this whole situation is to find Kyle Singer. | 最理想的解决办法是找到Kyle Singer |
[00:55] | Then your dad’ll give up Salazar. | 这样你父亲就会交出Salazar |
[00:58] | What are you doing? There is no way out of here. | 你在做什么? 出不去的 |
[01:00] | If I die, the virus is dying with me. | 如果我死了 病毒也会随我而去 |
[01:05] | Wait! No! | 等等! 别! |
[01:11] | I got it, a patrol car just found the truck Kyle Singer was in. | 找到了 一辆巡逻车找到了载Kyle Singer的货车 |
[01:14] | Hype this into the teams on stand-by. | 通知待命小队 |
[01:16] | Assume everyone on site is contagious and use level 1 CDC protocol. | 在场人员皆有可能为病毒携带者 根据疾控中心一级协议行动 |
[01:20] | If I get out of this thing, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 如果要我搞定现状 你得信任我 |
[01:24] | – Chase! – What are you doing Jack? | – Chase! – 你在干什么 Jack? |
[01:26] | I’ve got to get Salazar in the air in that chopper in the next 60 seconds | 我得在60秒内将Salazar送上那架直升机 |
[01:30] | or a hundred thousand of people will die. You choose. | 不然成千上万的人会死去 你选吧 |
[01:33] | This is Warden Mithell, I want all teams to stand down, I repeat, stand down! | 这里是Warden Mithell我要所有部队退下 |
[01:40] | Congratulations! | 祝贺 |
[01:42] | Now you are an even bigger enemy to your country than I am. | 你现在是比我更出名的国家公敌了 |
[02:03] | Do we have enough fuel to get to Mexico? | 我们有足够的油去墨西哥么? |
[02:05] | – We’re not going to Mexico. – What do you mean? Why not? | – 我们不是前往墨西哥 – 什么意思? 为什么不去? |
[02:08] | If we make a run for the border, they’ll just try and force us down. | 如果我们试图穿越边境 他们会尝试让我们迫降 |
[02:11] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[02:17] | – Field office, O’Brian? – Chloe, it’s Chase. | – 作战部 O’Brian? – Chloe 我是Chase |
[02:19] | Jack disarmed his locator but the military should have him on radar by now. | Jack拆掉了定位器 不过军方应该在雷达上找到他了 |
[02:23] | They’re feeding us the stream now Chase, I’m sending it to you. | 他们正给我们提供数据 Chase 我现在就发给你 |
[02:31] | He just banked. | 他刚刚改道 |
[02:33] | – He’s heading west towards downtown. – Downtown. | – 他正向西 前往市中心 – 市中心 |
[02:36] | He knows they can’t shoot him down over a populated area. | 他知道他们在人口密集区不能开火 |
[02:39] | We may be able to override what he did to his com unit through an emergency hailing frequency. | 我们没准能绕过他的通讯设置 通过紧急频带 |
[02:43] | We have to get through to him Chloe. | 我们必须联系上他Chloe |
[02:45] | – We gotta let him know we found Kyle Singer. – On it. | – 我们得告诉他 Kyle Singer已经找到 – 明白 |
[02:48] | Major Blanchard, this is Ryan Chappelle, what’s the status of your pursuit craft? | Blanchard少校 我是Ryan Chappelle 你属下的追击部队情况如何 |
[02:52] | I have 2 helicopters that have just taken off from down here. | 我这儿有两架直升机刚刚起飞 |
[02:55] | – How quickly will they intercept? – Well that’s changed. | – 什么时候他们会遭遇? – 情况刚改变 |
[02:58] | Bauer just turned, he’s no longer heading south toward us. | Bauer 刚转向 他不朝我们这边飞了 |
[03:01] | Where is he heading? | 他在向哪儿飞? |
[03:02] | Looks like he’s heading towards the city | 看起来他正朝着城市去 |
[03:04] | At he’s current speed it will take us 10 minutes before we get within range. | 以他现在的速度 10分钟内我们进入射程范围 |
[03:08] | You go to force him down, even shoot him down if it comes to that. | 你必须强迫他降落 如有必要可以将其击落 |
[03:11] | But we can’t do that while he’s over the city without incurring serious collateral damage. | 但是一旦他进入城市 我们这么做将无法避免机坠事故 |
[03:15] | Then you have to do it before he gets to the city, if he lands, they’ll be difficult to catch. | 那你得在他抵达城市前 一旦着陆 他们会逃之夭夭 |
[03:19] | – Yes, sir. – Keep this line open. | – 是 – 保证此线路通畅 |
[03:21] | Michelle, I’m taking over for Tony, Division wants a senior officer in charge of CTU. | Michelle 我现在替代Tony 局里要求一位高级官员管理CTU |
[03:26] | Give me an update. | 给我最新消息 |
[03:28] | We’re trying to make contact with the Chopper. | 我们正试图和直升机联系 |
[03:30] | Now that we have Kyle Singer and the virus has been contained, we need to contact Jack, | 我们已经找到了Kyle Singer 而病毒也被隔离 我们得联系Jack |
[03:34] | let him know that the attempted escape of Salazar is pointless. | 告诉他 帮助Salazar逃离已无关紧要 |
[03:36] | Ok, assemble all the department heads in the conference area, I want everyone on the same page. | 那么 把部门主管都叫到会议室 我要所有人都统一行动 |
[03:46] | What about C-Band? | 那么C频带呢? |
[03:47] | It’s a SWAT chopper. They wouldn’t be using those frequencies. | 那是架SWAT直升机 他们不会用那些频率 |
[03:50] | Adam, tie up whatever you’re doing, we have a briefing in the conference area in two. | Adam 把你手头的搁一下 2分钟内我们要到会议室听简报 |
[03:58] | Kim, over here. | Kim 过来 |
[04:03] | What do you need? | 有什么要帮忙的? |
[04:04] | I need you to anchor this list for Chloe, while she is trying to find an admitting channel for the Chopper. | 我要你在Chloe找直升机的频道时 帮她整理这列表 |
[04:09] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[04:13] | – Sorry, I lost it in your dad’s office. – It’s ok. | – 抱歉 我把那件东西落在你父亲的办公室了 – 没关系 |
[04:17] | Did you tell Michelle about the drug you found in there? | 你告诉Michelle找到的麻药了么? |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:21] | – What are they gonna do? – I don’t know. | – 他们准备怎么做? – 我不知道 |
[04:23] | Everything came in right after that so no one has had time to process. | 发生了太多事 没人有时间管这个 |
[04:28] | – Send me the first 2 groups. – Sure. | – 把头两组发给我 – 好 |
[04:41] | We’ll make every attempt to communicate with Jack, trying to resolve this peacefully. | 我们会竭尽全力联系Jack让此事安全解决 |
[04:45] | But if we can’t, I need everyone absolutely clear on this. | 但是如果我们失败了 我要每个人清楚 |
[04:49] | Salazar’s terrorist connections are a serious threat to this country. | Salazar的恐怖组织对我国造成严重威胁 |
[04:53] | We cannot let him leave. | 我们不能看着他跑了 |
[04:55] | Now that we’ve got Singer, should it come to it, | 现在我们找到了Singer 因此 |
[04:58] | both Salazar and Bauer are expandable. | Salazar和Bauer都是弃子 |
[05:01] | Why aren’t we focusing on other options that would bring down the Chopper without force. | 为什么我们不集中精力想办法 让直升机安全着陆? |
[05:04] | Jack is not giving us any options. | Jack并不给我们机会 |
[05:06] | He’s on a suicide mission either way. | 无论结果如何 他都必死无疑 |
[05:09] | Once he hands Ramon off to Hector, they’ll have no use for him, they’re going to kill him. | 一旦他把Ramon交给Hector 他们就会卸磨杀驴 |
[05:13] | I just got off the phone with Major Blanchard. | 我刚刚收到Blanchard少校的电话 |
[05:16] | He has pursuit crafts tracking Jack. | 他的部队正在追击Jack |
[05:18] | However if they’re not able to catch him by the time he reaches his metro airspace | 如果他们无法在他逃入人群前 抓住他 |
[05:22] | then we have an all new set of problems. | 那么我们就有一堆新麻烦了 |
[05:24] | We need to coordinate with local authorities now. | 我们必须现在联系当地警局 |
[05:40] | Hector, relax. | Hector 放轻松 |
[05:42] | Why can’t I reach Gael? | 为什么我联系不上Gael? |
[05:44] | He can’t get away. | 他走不脱身 |
[05:52] | I need to know what’s going on with Ramon now! | 我必须立刻了解Ramon的情况 |
[05:55] | The Government is probably releasing him, it’s just taking some time. | 政府大概正在释放他 只是需要时间 |
[05:58] | They’re not releasing him. | 他们并不是释放他 |
[06:05] | – I didn’t want to tell you. – Tell me what? | – 我并不想告诉你这个 – 告诉我什么? |
[06:10] | The plan has changed, Jack Bauer is the one who’s going to deliver Ramon. | 计划改变了 是Jack Bauer送Ramon出来 |
[06:19] | What is that? A joke? | 什么? 说笑吧? |
[06:23] | – No. – But how is that possible? | – 不 – 但这怎么可能? |
[06:26] | I mean Ramon will never accept help from the man who put him in prison. | Ramon永远不会接受抓他的人的帮助 |
[06:30] | Oh no, he is accepting his help. | 不 他正在接受他的帮助 |
[06:35] | Bauer, is now a criminal in his own country for doing this. | Bauer 因此正被他祖国通缉 |
[06:40] | Hector, what’s going on? | Hector 到底怎么回事? |
[06:42] | How could you let Bauer come to us, that’s too dangerous. | 你怎么能让Bauer来找我们? 那太危险了 |
[06:45] | – Don’t worry about it Claudia. – No I am worried. | – 别担心 Claudia – 不 我很担心 |
[06:47] | Look what he’s already done to us, is that some kind of trick? | 看看他对我们做了什么 这难道不是某种阴谋么? |
[06:51] | Don’t worry about Jack Bauer, I have plans for him. | 别担心Jack Bauer 我自有办法对付他 |
[07:00] | Yes? | 喂? |
[07:01] | I don’t have a lot of time, we’re in the middle of this. | 我没多少时间 我们正为此忙着 |
[07:04] | – Is Ramon alive? – Yes, he and Bauer have escaped in a helicopter. | – Ramon还活着么? – 是的 他和Bauer已经搭直升机逃脱了 |
[07:09] | – Have they contacted their pilot yet? – No, no, no, they’re being pursued. | – 他们联系飞行员了么? – 没 他们正被追击 |
[07:13] | Everything will be decided in the next few minutes. | 几分钟内定成败 |
[07:30] | Hey, what did Chappelle say in the briefing? | Chappelle在作战会议时说了什么? |
[07:35] | He said a lot of stuff. | 他说了很多 |
[07:38] | – Are they gonna try and shoot at my father? – If they have to, yeah. | – 他们会击落我父亲么? – 如果他们必须的话 |
[07:43] | But if they can contact him first, it won’t come to that. | 但是如果他们能联系到你父亲 这就不会发生 |
[07:46] | – Chloe, where are you at? – No progress on the hailing frequency. | – Chloe 你这里怎么样了? – 呼叫频率还是没反应 |
[07:49] | Without that we can’t get through to Jack. | 没有呼叫频率 我们联系不到他 |
[07:51] | Ok, here some new ones to try, use a tree search, we gotta get through that chopper. | 好吧 试试这些新的 用恃索 我们得联系上那直升机 |
[07:56] | – Kim? – Yeah? | – Kim? – 在 |
[07:58] | – I need to speak to you. – Sure. | – 我得和你谈谈 – 好 |
[08:10] | Ryan and I feel you shouldn’t be here, until the situation with your father is resolved. | Ryan和我认为 在你爸的事解决前 你不适合留在这儿 |
[08:16] | – I’m qualified to handle the work, Michelle. – Your qualifications are not an issue. | – 我能够胜任我的工作 Michelle – 你能否胜任不是问题所在 |
[08:21] | – Your emotions are. – I can control my emotions. | – 你的感情是 – 我能控制我的感情 |
[08:26] | My father is doing this so the virus won’t get out. | 我父亲这么做是为了阻止病毒流散 |
[08:29] | If he knows that Kyle Singer is in custody, he’ll give Salazar back. | 如果他知道Kyle Singer已经被抓 他会把Salazar送回来的 |
[08:32] | I know but we can’t reach your father. | 我知道 但是我们联系不上你父亲 |
[08:34] | Not yet, but Chloe and Adam are getting there, and I can help them. | 现在不行 但是Chloe和Adam正在努力 而我可以帮忙 |
[08:39] | I’m a resource Michelle, don’t do this. | 我是有用的 Michelle 别这样 |
[08:44] | Ok, go back and help them. | 好吧 去帮他们吧 |
[08:52] | If we have to fire on that chopper, I want her out of here. | 如果我们必须打下那直升机 我要她离开这儿 |
[09:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:08] | – It’s military. – How can you tell? | – 是军队 – 你怎么知道 |
[09:10] | Their formation, their range of speed, they’re gonna be on us in the next 3 to 4 minutes. | 他们的阵型 他们的速度 3到4分钟内它们会赶上我们 |
[09:14] | And then what? | 然后? |
[09:15] | As soon they got on us, they shoot us out of the sky. | 一旦他们追上 他们就会干掉我们 |
[09:35] | Chappelle? Chappelle? | |
[09:36] | I just spoke with someone at CTU, they said you authorize to use the force against the chopper. | 我刚和CTU的人说过 他们说你授权攻击那直升机 |
[09:40] | That’s right Chase, I did. | 没错 Chase |
[09:42] | Does President Palmer know about this? | 总统Palmer知道么? |
[09:44] | Palmer? First of all he’s in the middle of a national debate. | Palmer? 首先他正在参加竞选辩论 |
[09:48] | And I don’t need his authorization. | 而且我不需要他的许可 |
[09:50] | Bauer just help Ramon Salazar break out of prison. | Bauer 刚帮Ramon Salazar脱狱 |
[09:53] | He did that to make sure Salazar’s people don’t release the virus. | 他这么做是为了确保 Salazar的人不释放病毒 |
[09:56] | I don’t care, but this is my jurisdiction. | 与我无关 这是我的管辖权 |
[09:59] | All I’m saying is that getting Palmer’s authorization, | 我只是说得到Palmer的许可 |
[10:02] | might be the smart play here. Think about it. | 再行动会比较明智 好好想想 |
[10:04] | Jack Bauer has a personal relationship with the President. | Jack Bauer和总统的关系不同寻常 |
[10:07] | He saved his life more than once. | 他救了总统不止一次 |
[10:09] | Palmer has interceded on his behalf before. | Palmer曾经为他而破例 |
[10:12] | Our mandate does not bend to accommodate personal relationships. | 我们的职责不能对个人感情妥协 |
[10:17] | You’re right Ryan. And after you shoot Jack down you can personally explain that to the President. | 一点没错Ryan 等你把Jack打下来后 你就这么向总统解释吧 |
[10:32] | Chappelle? | 我是Chappelle? |
[10:33] | Our aircrafts are about to make visual contact with Bauer. | 我们的飞机马上就能看见Bauer了 |
[10:36] | – We can be ready to fire and… – Do not fire! | – 我们已经准备好开火而且… – 不要开火 |
[10:39] | Repeat, do not fire until you hear back from me. | 重复 没有我的命令不要开火 |
[10:46] | The President has spoken of his administration support for the American worker, | 总统曾许诺 对美国工人予以政策支持 |
[10:51] | but I’m sure these words sounds hollow to Armando Rodriguez of Galveston, | 但对Galveston市的Armando Rodrigue |
[10:55] | Sean Brown of Baloxi, | Baloxi市的Sean Brown |
[10:58] | to Kendall Taylor of Tampa, | Tampa市的Kendall Taylor |
[11:00] | and to a hundred thousand of their fellow workers who have lost their jobs, | 以及成百上千 因总统签订了贸易协定 而失业的人来说 |
[11:05] | because of trade agreement signed by President David Palmer. | 你的许诺只是空头大话 |
[11:15] | – Wayne Palmer. – Mr. Palmer, Ryan Chappelle call. | – Wayne Palmer – Palmer先生 我是Ryan Chappelle |
[11:19] | Mr. Chappelle what’s the latest on the bio-threat? | Chappelle先生 生化危机的情况怎么样了? |
[11:22] | Kyle Singer, who we believe to be the only carrier of the virus has been taken in a custody. | 我们认定的唯一病毒携带者 Kyle Singer 已经被拘捕了 |
[11:27] | Do you tell me there is no longer a risk of this virus being released? | 你是说此病毒的扩散危机已经解除了? |
[11:30] | – That’s what I’m saying. – Oh thank God! | – 正是如此 – 谢天谢地! |
[11:33] | Yes, we still have the Bauer situation to deal with. | 但是我们依旧得面对Bauer的问题 |
[11:36] | What’s the status on that? | 他怎么了? |
[11:38] | Bauer is taking Salazar from the prison in an helicopter, | Bauer正带着Salazar坐直升机逃亡 |
[11:41] | We have our men on site, but we aren’t able to communicate with. | 我们有人在现场 但是无法取得联系 |
[11:44] | So, what do you plan on doing? | 那么你准备怎么做? |
[11:46] | Salazar can’t be allowed to leave the country. | Salazar不能离境 |
[11:48] | I’m afraid our only alternative is to shoot him down. | 我担心唯一的方法就是把他击落 |
[11:51] | Mr. Chappelle, my brother is not gonna like that alternative. | Chappelle先生 我兄弟不会喜欢这个选择 |
[11:54] | I understand, that’s why I’m calling. | 我明白 这就是我打来的原因 |
[11:57] | I don’t want to fire on Bauer without the President permission. | 我不想没有总统的许可就开火 |
[12:00] | Yeah, well the President is in the middle of televised debate right now, | 是的 总统现在正参加竞选辩论直播 |
[12:03] | – so I’m sorry but this is gonna have to wait. – It can’t wait. | – 我很抱歉 但是这得等 – 不能等 |
[12:06] | In a few minutes, their helicopter’s going to be over downtown LA, | 几分钟内 他们的直升机就会抵达洛杉矶市中心 |
[12:09] | and we will be unable to shoot it down without risking significant civilian casualties. | 那时再开火 势必造成严重平民伤亡 |
[12:14] | – I’m gonna get back to you alright? – Soon Mr. Palmer. | – 我会再给你联系的 好么? – 尽快 Palmer先生 |
[12:17] | Otherwise Bauer will be able to land that chopper and disappear with Salazar into the population. | 不然直升机着陆后 Bauer和Salazar就会消失的无影无踪 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[12:31] | Senator Keeler. | 参议员Keeler发言 |
[12:33] | Who’s the economic experts? The administrations? | 哪个经济专家? 内阁? |
[12:37] | I, for one, cannot accept the blurred numbers | 我以及广大劳动者 不能接受 |
[12:41] | being projected, by the so called economic experts of this administration. | 你内阁中所谓经济专家 编造的模糊数字 |
[12:47] | David it’s me, the biological threat has been eliminated | Davide 是我 生化危机已经解除 |
[12:51] | We have Kyle Singer in custody. | 我们已经拘留Kyle Singer |
[12:53] | However Jack Bauer doesn’t know this and now he is facilitating Salazar escape. | 然而 Jack Bauer并不知道 目前他正协助Salazar逃脱 |
[12:57] | and they’re in a chopper in the outskirts of the city. | 他们坐的直升机正在城市外 |
[13:01] | Now listen to me carefully David. | 下面听好了 David |
[13:04] | It may be necessary to shoot him down. | 也许必须把他击落 |
[13:07] | I would like to hear the President answer to that question. | 我想听总统对于此问的回答 |
[13:11] | Are you prepared to authorize this? | 你准备许可开火么? |
[13:14] | Mr. President, your response. | 总统先生 您的回答 |
[13:18] | Come on David, what do you want to do? | 快点 David 你打算怎么样? |
[13:22] | I think the entire American work force would like to hear his answer. | 我觉得整个美国劳力大军想听他的回答 |
[13:27] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[13:30] | My fellow Americans, | 我亲爱的美国人民 |
[13:32] | I have just been informed of an impending national emergency that requires my immediate attention. | 我刚收到一份需要我关注的国家警报 |
[13:37] | Therefore I must withdraw from this debate. | 因此 我必须从这场辩论中退出 |
[13:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:45] | Now what is this? | 这算什么? |
[13:46] | This is to say the least an unusual situation. | 这是超乎想象的发展 |
[13:54] | I need this room cleared. | 给我清空这房间 |
[13:56] | Get this people out of here!!! | 让这些人滚出去!!! |
[14:12] | Help! | 救命! |
[14:16] | Where they’re taking me? | 你们带我去哪儿? |
[14:19] | Where do you taking me? | 你们带我去哪儿? |
[14:21] | Why don’t you talk to me? | 为什么你们都不说话? |
[14:34] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嗨! 你们干什么? |
[14:35] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿? |
[14:51] | What’s going on? | 到底发生什么? |
[14:56] | – Talk to me! Please! – Kyle, I’m doctor Duncan. | – 和我说话! 求你们了! – Kyle 我是Duncan医生 |
[14:58] | – I need you to calm down. – Where is my girl friend? | – 我希望你冷静下来 – 我的女朋友在哪儿? |
[15:01] | Where is Linda? | Linda 在哪儿? |
[15:02] | We have here in another part of the facility. | 我们把她带到了设施的另一部分 |
[15:04] | – Is she ok? – Yes, she is fine. | – 她还好么? – 是的 她还好 |
[15:07] | There’s an incubation period of 14 hours. | 有14小时的潜伏期 |
[15:09] | With this particular virus if you haven’t become symptomatic, | 对于这种特殊的病毒 如果你还没有显现症状 |
[15:12] | You haven’t transmitted it. | 你就不会传染 |
[15:15] | And my parents? | 那我的父母呢? |
[15:17] | – They will be ok too? – Yeah. | – 他们也不会有事? – 对 |
[15:20] | They’re on their way. | 他们正在赶来 |
[15:28] | What happens when I do become | 万一我出现了症状 |
[15:31] | symptomatic? | 会怎么样? |
[15:38] | It’s like that Ebola thing, isn’t it? | 这像Ebola一样是吧?(Ebola:埃博拉出血热,有很高的死亡率) |
[15:44] | It’s gonna eat me alive? | 这病毒会把我生吞活剥吧? |
[15:48] | We’ll keep you has comfortable has possible. | 我们会尽量让你没有痛苦的 |
[16:06] | Alpha 1, Zebra 1, we have visual. | Alpha 1 Zebra 1 我们已经可以目击 |
[16:12] | They’ve got us. They’ve locked onto our heat signature. | 他们追上来了 已经锁定了我们的热能信号 |
[16:14] | – Then, why aren’t they firing? – I don’t know. | – 那为什么他们不开火? – 我不知道 |
[16:22] | Chloe! Come one, give me the hailing frequency! | Chloe! 快 帮我接通呼叫频道! |
[16:24] | I can’t make the servers go any faster, OK! | 我没法让服务器更快了 |
[16:30] | Mr. Chappelle we’ve just locked on to the chopper. | Chappelle先生 我们已经锁定直升机了 |
[16:32] | It is not yet over a populated zone. I need an answer. | 它还没有抵达人口密集区 我现在要回答 |
[16:37] | How much time do we have precisely? | 准确来说我们还有多久? |
[16:39] | Before collateral damage becomes an issue, Mr., we’ve 4 minutes. | 在坠落会造成重大伤亡前 我们还有4分钟 |
[16:44] | Stay on course Major, I’m waiting to hear back from the President. | 继续待命少校 我正在等总统的答复 |
[16:48] | We still haven’t got any indication as to the nature of this national emergency. | 我们依旧没有获得任何有关国家警报的征兆 |
[16:52] | And Senator Keeler’s staff is questioning whether or not this emergency actually exists. | 而议员Keeler的属下正在追问此警报是否属实 |
[16:58] | If this indeed is a national emergency of any sort, it would challenge the nation at this critical time. | 如果这真是国家警报 这出现的未免过于恰到好处 |
[17:17] | Could you give us a moment please? | 能让我们私下谈谈么? |
[17:35] | David, I’m sorry but we don’t have a lot of time here. | David 很抱歉 但是我们没时间了 |
[17:39] | So what do you wanna do about shooting down this chopper? | 你到底打不打这架直升机? |
[17:43] | – I can’t give the order to kill Jack Bauer. – But you can’t let Salazar go either. | – 我没法下杀死Jack Bauer的命令 – 但是你也不能看着Salazar逃之夭夭 |
[17:50] | Is this Salazar you’re worried about? | 你是担心Salazar的问题么? |
[17:52] | Or you worry that if Jack Bauer lives, he’ll talk about our arrangement. | 还是你担心如果Jack Bauer还活着 他会泄露我们的密谋 |
[17:56] | It’s a fair question to be blunt, yeah I’m worried about that, even if you’re not. | 这个是个一针见血的问题 没错 我确实担心那个 即使你不担心 |
[18:00] | But you still have to think about national security David. | 但是你还得考虑国家安全 David |
[18:04] | I mean Salazar not only runs a drug cartel, but he’s connected to terrorist organizations. | Salazar不仅是个毒贩子 而且他还和恐怖组织挂钩 |
[18:08] | And he has proven to us today that he has the infrastructure to launch a biological attack on our soil. | 而他今天刚刚证明 他有能力在我们本土发动生化攻击 |
[18:15] | How we can allow him to do that again? | 我们能忍受这种事情再次发生么? |
[18:17] | Jack Bauer sacrificed everything to prevent that attack. | Jack Bauer不惜一切阻止这次攻击 |
[18:20] | Jack Bauer volunteered. | Jack Bauer 自告奋勇的 |
[18:22] | Jack Bauer knew the risks, | Jack Bauer 明白这有多危险 |
[18:23] | now David you have got to make this decision as if that wasn’t Jack Bauer on that helicopter. | 现在 David 你必须当别人在这直升机上 来作出这个决定 |
[18:29] | You have to do what’s right for this country David. | 你得为这个国家着想 David |
[18:37] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:39] | This is your call. | 决定权在你手里 |
[18:42] | But you gonna make it now. | 是你必须当机立断 |
[18:50] | Get me Chappelle. | 让我和Chappelle说 |
[18:53] | We now have just over one minute until they reach the no fire zone. | 离他们抵达停火区只有1分钟了 |
[18:56] | – I repeat, we have over just… – Hold on Major. | – 重复 我们只有… – 等等 少校 |
[19:01] | – Ryan Chappelle? – This is President Palmer. | – Ryan Chappelle? – 我是总统 Palmer |
[19:03] | Why can’t you force down that chopper without firing it? | 为什么你不能让那直升机安全迫降? |
[19:06] | Bauer won’t communicate with us Mr. President, he’s forcing our hand. | Bauer不肯和我们联系 总统先生 他让我们别无选择 |
[19:10] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多久? |
[19:11] | In 60 seconds he’ll be out of reach. | 60秒内他就会逃出我们掌心 |
[19:15] | Sir? | 长官? |
[19:19] | You have my authorization to fire. | 你有我的许可开火 |
[19:21] | Yes, Sir. | 是 |
[19:23] | – Major, shoot him down. – Yes, Sir. | – 少校 把他打下来 – 是的 长官 |
[19:27] | This is Alpha 1 to Zebra 1 and Zebra 2. | 这里是Alpha 1 呼叫Zebra 1和Zebra 2 |
[19:29] | Proceed, you have a go, I repeat, you have a go. | 执行 你们可以开火 我重复 你们可以开火 |
[19:32] | Roger that Alpha 1, preparing to launch. | 收到 Alpha 1 准备发射 |
[19:40] | Damn it! What’s happening? | 该死的! 怎么了? |
[19:42] | They gave the order. | 他们下命令了 |
[19:44] | No please. | 别 求你了 |
[19:49] | Do you copy? I don’t have a shot. | 能收到么? 我无法瞄准 |
[19:52] | He’s changing course, get under, get under! | 他改航线了 下降 下降! |
[19:55] | Do you have a shot? | 你能射击么? |
[19:57] | Negative, negative. He knows where I am. He knows you’re in the way. | 不行 不行 他知道我在哪儿 他换方向了 |
[20:00] | – I’ve got him again. Rocket’s engaged. – You’re clear for shot. | – 我锁定他了 火箭准备 – 你可以开火 |
[20:05] | Target locked. I’m taking the shot. | 目标锁定 我开火了 |
[20:07] | Hold fire, hold fire, standby. | 停火 停火 待命 |
[20:09] | Alpha 1, he’s reaching downtown. Please advise, do we still fire? | Alpha 1 他已经抵达市区 请问我们是否依旧开火? |
[20:12] | No, stand down, I repeat, do not fire, do not fire. | 不 退后 我重复 不要开火 不要开火 |
[20:17] | Roger that Alpha 1, standing down | 收到 Alpha 1 退后 |
[20:20] | Hold on we’re going in. | 稳住 我们到了 |
[20:23] | All right! Everyone! Fall back to B protocols. | 所有人 改到B计划 |
[20:27] | Have all units on the ground and prepared. | 所有地面单位准备 |
[20:29] | Wherever Bauer lands, I wanna be on top. | 我要立刻封锁Bauer的着陆区域 |
[20:41] | – Dessler? – Michelle, what’s going on? | – Dessler? – Michelle怎么了? |
[20:43] | They’re not firing. He takes over the city. | 他们没开火了 他已经抵达城市上方 |
[20:45] | Can you get him on the hailing frequency yet? | 你能联系到他了么? |
[20:47] | Chloe is getting close. | Chloe已经快搞定了 |
[21:00] | Ok, he’s putting it down, I gotta go. | 他降落了 我得挂了 |
[21:02] | Get me to Chloe! Get me to Chloe! | 让我和Chloe说! |
[21:06] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[21:08] | Chloe? Chloe? | |
[21:09] | Chloe? Chloe? | |
[21:10] | Any seconds left Chase? | 你就不能等几秒Chase? |
[21:11] | There is no time damn it! I need to get through before he lands. | 没时间了 该死的! 我得在他着陆前联系到他 |
[21:27] | I got it Chase, I got it. Patching you through, you’re in, go. | 搞定了 Chase 发送中 好了 |
[21:30] | Jack, we found Kyle Singer. | Jack 我们找到Kyle Singer |
[21:32] | I repeat, we found Kyle Singer. The virus is contained. | 我重复 我们找到Kyle Singer 病毒已经被隔离 |
[21:36] | No need for you to doing this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[22:08] | Mr. and Ms. Singer, I’m Doctor Duncan. | Singer夫妇 我是Duncan医生 |
[22:11] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[22:15] | One more second. | 等一下 |
[22:17] | That’s good. Get this. | 很好 拿着这个 |
[22:19] | But our options of retrievement are limited. | 但是我们的治疗手段太有限了 |
[22:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:24] | If he’s not sick yet, why isn’t there any way to treat him? | 他还没有发病 为什么没有办法医治他? |
[22:28] | Once someone is exposed and starts incubating the virus, | 当一个人感染并开始携带病毒 |
[22:32] | there is nothing we can do. | 我们就无能为力了 |
[22:37] | So, how long does he have? | 那么 他大概还有多久? |
[22:39] | The lab tests haven’t come back yet, | 实验报告还没有出来 |
[22:41] | – once we do we’ll have a more… – Please! Just give me some idea. | – 一旦我们有了更多… – 求您了! 我只是想知道大概多久 |
[22:47] | Hours, not days. | 几小时 一天都不到 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:57] | – Can we see him? – Of course. | – 我们能见见他么? – 当然 |
[23:07] | – Come on honey. – I can’t! I can’t! | – 来吧 亲爱的 – 我做不到! 我做不到! |
[23:11] | Hey, Helen he needs to know that we’re not angry with him. | Helen 他需要知道我们并不生他的气 |
[23:33] | Kyle? Your parents would like to speak with you. | Kyle? 你的父母想和你谈谈 |
[23:39] | They can hear you through the intercom. | 他们可以从对讲机里听到你 |
[23:45] | Take your time, I’ll be just outside. | 你们随意 我在外面等着 |
[24:00] | – The doctor told us everything. – But maybe they’re wrong! | – 医生告诉我们全部了 – 但是也许是他们搞错了! |
[24:04] | Maybe it isn’t as bad as they think. | 也许情况并没有他们想象的这么糟糕 |
[24:08] | They’re not wrong. | 他们并没有搞错 |
[24:12] | I deserve what I’m getting. | 我是罪有应得 |
[24:14] | Don’t say that, all you deserve is a father who could do better for you, | 别这样 你所应得的是一个能待你更好的父亲 |
[24:22] | so you wouldn’t have to go and get money and bring it home because I couldn’t. | 这样你就不用因为我的无能而出去挣钱 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry, Kyle, I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 Kyle 我真的对不起你 |
[24:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:46] | You’ve always taking care of me. | 你总是为我操心 |
[24:52] | Now I’ve never… | 而我却… |
[24:55] | now I’ve never told you this. | 而我却从来没有告诉过你 |
[24:58] | But you made me feel safe. | 你让我感到安心 |
[25:02] | Even now… | 即使现在… |
[25:05] | you make me feel safe. | 你使我感到安心 |
[25:10] | You did the best you could dad. | 你是无可挑剔的 爸 |
[25:31] | I will die. | 我要死了 |
[25:35] | – I will die. – No, no. | – 我要死了 – 别 |
[25:47] | Edmunds, CTU, anybody seen him. | 我是反恐局的Edmunds 谁看见他了? |
[25:49] | Witnesses saw your suspects run down at to the station over 5 minutes ago. | 目击者看见你的嫌疑犯5分钟前跑进地铁站 |
[25:53] | – How many trains have left? – Two. | – 有几辆地铁离开了? – 两辆 |
[25:54] | One made a stop 10 blocks east of here. | 一辆在向东10街区的地方停了一站 |
[25:56] | We got officers searching that area. | 我们有警官正在搜索那个区域 |
[25:58] | We stopped another train in the tunnel, they’re searching it now. | 我们在隧道里拦下另一辆 警察正在搜索 |
[26:00] | Jack’s not gonna let himself be trapped in a train. | Jack不会让自己被拦在一辆地铁里 |
[26:02] | You think he’s still down the tunnel. | 你认为他在隧道里 |
[26:04] | CTU, Bauer? | 反恐局 Bauer? |
[26:05] | Kim I need the entire schematic of the Pershing Square station. | Kim 我要整个Pershing广场地铁站的设计图 |
[26:08] | What’s going on Chase? | 怎么了Chase? |
[26:10] | Your dad got out of the Chopper before I can tell about Kyle Singer, he and Salazar are on the run. | 你父亲在我联系上他之前就离开了直升机 现在正和Salazar逃亡中 |
[26:14] | Hang on, ok I’ve got the schematics. | 等下 我找到图纸了 |
[26:16] | How many tunnels emergency access are their between here and Grant. | 从这里到Grant一共有多少隧道紧急出口 |
[26:19] | Heuuu? | 嗯 |
[26:20] | – Kim? – I’m looking. | – Kim? – 我在找 |
[26:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们得行动 |
[26:24] | There is one, in the alley. | 只有一个 在小巷里 |
[26:26] | Just off 6th street south-west corner. | 在第6街的西南角 |
[26:28] | How far is that from here? | 离这里多远? |
[26:30] | One block, but they are one ways so you’ll be better off on foot. | 一个街区 但是那儿都是单行道 你最好徒步过去 |
[26:33] | Ok, I’ll get back to you. | 好 我会再联系 |
[26:34] | Hey! Are we coordinating with you guys or not? | 喂! 到底要不要我们帮忙? |
[27:04] | Michelle, I just get off the phone with Chase, he’s at the metro station. | Michelle 我刚刚和Chase 通过话 他正在地铁站 |
[27:07] | – What did he want? – Information about the subways. | – 他有什么事? – 找有关地铁的信息 |
[27:10] | Whatever you gave him, copy to all other agents. | 把你提供给他的给其它的员工也备一份 |
[27:11] | – I did. – Good. | – 我已经照办了 – 很好 |
[27:16] | They know not to use lethal force, right? | 他们不会使用极端手段 对吧? |
[27:19] | Mandate is the same. | 命令没有变 |
[27:20] | Stop Salazar by any means necessary. | 不惜一切阻止Salazar |
[27:26] | But now that they’re on the ground, they can probably do that without harming your father. | 但由于他们在地上 他们也许可以避免伤害你父亲 |
[27:32] | Right. | 说的是 |
[27:55] | Dessler? Dessler? | |
[27:55] | Michelle, it’s Chase, Jack got out of a tunnel to a maintenance access of mission | Michelle 我是Chase Jack从隧道的维修通道逃离了 |
[27:59] | the 900 block, you need to redeploy all your people this area. | 位于900街区 你需要重新安排这个地区的人手分布 |
[28:02] | – seal off a 10-block radius. – I’m on it. | – 方圆10街区内全部封锁 – 我明白了 |
[28:25] | Come on, get in. | 上车 |
[28:53] | The exit of the President did come at a critical time of the debate | 总统的临时退出辩论实在是太恰到好处了 |
[28:57] | and even pondered?? on both side of the isle | 或者说是经过深思熟虑的? 双方的支持者 |
[29:01] | are speculating that it is quite odd, to say the least, | 都认为这很不同寻常 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会 |
[29:07] | I will tell him, thanks. | 我会转告他 谢谢 |
[29:11] | It was CTU. | 是反恐局打来的 |
[29:13] | They still haven’t found Bauer or Salazar. | 他们依旧没有找到Baue或Salazar |
[29:15] | LAPD is placing a perimeter area where the Chopper landed. | 警局正被派到直升机着陆点周围 |
[29:20] | Hopefully they’ll be picked up without an incident. | 希望他们能顺利的被找到 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 希望 |
[29:25] | Yeah, it’s probably more likely that Bauer sneaked through. | 是啊 其实让Bauer溜掉的可能性更大 |
[29:28] | David, listen. | David 听着 |
[29:30] | You gonna have to stop thinking about his welfare for the moment. | 你现在得把他的安危暂时忘掉 |
[29:33] | That Bauer breaking Salazar out of prison has already leaked to the press. | Bauer帮Salazar越狱的事情让媒体知道了 |
[29:38] | Now you gonna have to go out there, and explain to them that’s why you ended this debate. | 现在你不得不做的 是去解释这就是为什么你中止辩论 |
[29:42] | And then explicitly denounce what Bauer did. | 然后公开谴责Bauer的所作所为 |
[29:46] | So Jack puts his life on the line to stop the fire so we hang him out dry. | 就是说 Jack不顾生命危险拯救国家 我们却对他弃之不顾 |
[29:51] | David we cannot allow anyone to know that we sanctionned what he did. | Davide 我们不能让任何人知道 是我们默许了他的行动. |
[29:56] | That would do irreparable damage to you, to the office. | 那样对于你和你内阁的损失将是无可挽回 |
[30:01] | Now you know what I’m saying is true. | 你知道我说的是事实 |
[30:05] | No sorry but you gonna have to let him go. | 我对此很抱歉 但是你不能帮他 |
[30:29] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话? |
[30:31] | The pilot. | 飞行员 |
[30:32] | Your brother gave the FBI contact instructions in his last call, | 上次的电话里 你兄弟给了FBI的联系方式 |
[30:35] | he’s got a plane circling waiting to pick you up. | 他的飞机正准备接你 |
[30:38] | So CTU knows about the plane. Would that be a problem? | 所以反恐局知道那架飞机 那会不会造成问题? |
[30:42] | Not for a long. | 很快就不会了 |
[30:47] | Yes? | 喂? |
[30:48] | Yes, this is Jack Bauer, I’ve got Salazar. | 喂 我是Jack Bauer 我救出了Salazar |
[30:50] | I’m on a secure cell: 7, 1, 1, *, 6, 5, 5, 9. | 我用的是保密手机: 7 1 1 * 6 5 5 9 |
[30:55] | Reconfigure your frequency and call me back. | 调整一下你的频率 然后给我回电 |
[30:58] | – I get confirmation. – That’s right. | – 调整完毕 – 很好 |
[31:02] | – Is this the real thing? – Yes. | – 这事属实么? – 是的 |
[31:04] | Yes it is, he’s got Salazar, call him back and make arrangements. | 他救出了Salazar 给他回电安排会头 |
[31:07] | And you’ll buffer from CTU. | 你在反恐局监听 |
[31:10] | It’s handled. | 就绪 打给他 |
[31:15] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[31:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[31:18] | 2700 block of Figerow. We’re heading south. | Figerow 2700 街区 我们正在向南开 |
[31:22] | All right, | 明白 |
[31:22] | the closest safe airstrip is Santa Margarita. Do you know where that is? | 最安全的着陆点是 Santa Margarita 你知道那是哪儿么? |
[31:26] | Yeah, I can get there in about 10 minutes. | 知道 我10分钟内会赶到那里 |
[31:31] | You really are the best Jack. | 你果然是最棒的 Jack |
[31:34] | When you were down there with us I had no idea your were an agent. | 当你潜伏在我们之中时 我从来不曾想到你是个特工 |
[31:39] | We accepted you. | 我们接受了你 |
[31:41] | You didn’t have to put the needle in your arm. | 你没有吸毒的必要 |
[31:44] | You did that for other reasons. | 你是为了其他目的才这么做的 |
[31:47] | Same reason as all junkies, to kill the pain. | 和所有渣滓一样 为了止痛 |
[31:52] | What’s your pain Jack? | 你的痛处是什么 Jack? |
[31:55] | What does the needle make go away? | 你试图通过吸毒忘却的是什么? |
[32:08] | Make sure to call Division, tell them that they need to move their men out of Downey. | 记得通知局里 叫他们的人撤出Downey |
[32:12] | – Same place? – Yeah, we need everyone downtown. | – 还是派到那里? – 是的 我们要把人手全派到市中心 |
[32:14] | Michelle Dr. Linzer on line 3. | Michelle Linzer医生在三号线等你 |
[32:16] | It will take a few minutes, is that all right? | 这要一会 行么? |
[32:18] | – Yeah call me back with confirmation. – All right. | – 行 解决后通知我 – 明白 |
[32:22] | – Yeah Doctor? – Well, your husband is out of surgery. | – 喂 医生? – 您丈夫的手术已经完成 |
[32:26] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[32:27] | Their was no nerve damaged, the injury was entirely vascular. | 没有神经损伤 只是血管受伤 |
[32:32] | It’s what we’re hoping for, right? | 是最好结果 对么? |
[32:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:35] | He should recover fully. | 他会痊愈 |
[32:38] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地! |
[32:41] | Now, he is going in a post-op now so he should be awake in the next hour or so. | 现在 他正在手术后休息 1个小时内应该会醒来 |
[32:47] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:50] | Thank you Doctor. | 谢谢您 医生 |
[33:03] | It was the hospital. | 是医院打来的 |
[33:05] | Tony is gonna be ok. | Tony没事了 |
[33:11] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[33:14] | Thank you Ryan. | 谢谢 Ryan |
[33:17] | Have you heard back from INS? | 有任何INS的消息么? |
[33:20] | Yeah we send out an alert. | 是的 我们发出了警报 |
[33:22] | And we cover from Baha to New-Mexico. | 从巴哈马到新墨西哥都有我们的人手 |
[33:25] | How about local airfields? | 地方机场呢? |
[33:28] | We’re trying to shutdown everything we can but, | 我们尽量让机场禁用 但 |
[33:30] | we’re getting a little bogged down with the FAA. | 航空局并不是很合作 |
[33:32] | Have Gael run a pattern analysis on local air traffic, | 让Gael对地方航线进行监视分析 |
[33:35] | we may come up with an anomaly. | 也许我们能找到异常 |
[33:37] | It’s a good idea. | 我已经安排的 |
[33:49] | – Kaufman? – Adam, where’s Gael? | – Kaufman? – Adam Gael呢? |
[33:52] | Hmmmm, Tech. 1. | 在技术1部 |
[33:53] | Kim and I are just about to head down there, do you need me to tell him something? | Kim和我正要下去 有什么要我转告他的? |
[33:56] | – No, just send him over to my office – Ok. | – 不用 叫他过来就行 – 好 |
[33:59] | – I’ll let him know. – Thanks. | – 我会转告的 – 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Once you get back in the air I’ll be offline. | 你一旦升空 我就挂线 |
[34:12] | You comute your frequency every 15 minutes, I’ll pick you up in 22.7. | 你每隔15分钟搜索一次频率 我会用22.7频率联系你 |
[34:16] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[34:24] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会回电 |
[34:30] | So everything on the system hasn’t been updated since 11 am. | 从11点起系统就没有更新过了 |
[34:34] | So that’s where you should start. | 你从那时开始就好 |
[34:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[34:36] | Gael? Gael? | |
[34:38] | Michelle needs to see you in her office. | Michelle要你去她办公室 |
[34:40] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[34:42] | – You can use the station right here. – Great. | – 你可以用这里的机器 – 好 |
[34:44] | What are you doing? | 你们在忙什么? |
[34:45] | Ah, bringing the logs back up to date, we got really behind when everything hit the fan today. | 只是把登记更新一下 今天事发后 一切都被耽搁了 |
[34:48] | I can do that a lot faster than she can. | 做这个我比她有经验 |
[34:52] | No, Michelle needs to see you now. | 不 Michelle要你马上过去 |
[35:09] | Ok. | 好了 |
[35:11] | – You’re all set. – Great. | – 你可以开始了 – 好极了 |
[35:12] | – See you in a bit. – Yeah. | – 过会见 – 好 |
[35:31] | Sir? | 阁下? |
[35:34] | – Can you give me a moment? – Yeah. | – 能稍等一下么? – 好 |
[35:39] | Have these 2 paragraphs inverted. | 把这两段换一下 |
[35:41] | And have the secretary meet me in the morning. | 安排秘书早上和我见面 |
[35:46] | – All right? – Yes sir. | – 明白了么? – 是 长官 |
[35:51] | Is everything ok? | 一切还好么? |
[35:53] | No we had to make some fast choices and I couldn’t do that while I was on stage. | 不 我们得当机立断 解决那些我之前没能在台上解决的问题 |
[35:57] | Yes. | 不过 对 |
[35:59] | – Everything is ok now. – Are you sure? | – 现在一切都好了 – 你确定? |
[36:03] | This is just damage control. | 这只是善后处理 |
[36:05] | David I’m sorry, I just… | David 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[36:07] | I still can’t believe Keeler would repeat those lies in a national debate. | 我不敢相信Keeler还在竞选辩论时散布那些谎言 |
[36:11] | You don’t have to apologize for anything. | 你不需要为任何事道歉 |
[36:13] | You didn’t sink to their level. | 你没有他们那么低级 |
[36:15] | And in the long run, | 而且从长远来看 |
[36:17] | it’s gonna pay off. | 值得这么做 |
[36:19] | I hope you’re right. | 我相信你是对的 |
[36:21] | But I’m more concerned about you. | 但我更担心你 |
[36:23] | You’ve only been brought into this because of me. | 你是因我才被卷进来 |
[36:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:30] | Yes, you are. | 我相信 |
[36:35] | David, Jerry has scheduled a press conference. | David Jerry 安排一个新闻招待会 |
[36:38] | They’re expecting a statement this evening. | 他们今晚想要一个解释 |
[36:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:42] | We’ve got to get right on a response to Keeler’s accusation about Anne. | 我们得针对Keeler对于Anne的指责作出回复 |
[36:46] | What did the quick post tell us? | 简报上怎么说? |
[36:47] | Well I’m not gonna lie to you. We got hit hard. | 老实告诉你 我们处境不乐观 |
[36:51] | Voters who are on a fence may have just fall into Keeler’s camp. | 骑墙观望的选民很可能转而支持Keeler |
[36:54] | But that is ridiculous once they’ll find out that Ted was lying. | 但是一旦他们发现Ted在撒谎 就会知道这是无稽之谈 |
[36:57] | But how are they supposed to do that Anne? | 但他们怎么会知道 Anne? |
[36:59] | I mean it’s he said, she said, see this is politics, | 这一切都是人云亦云 这就是政治 |
[37:02] | it’s not medicine, so do me a favor and stay out of it. | 并不像治病 所以麻烦你别掺和进来 |
[37:05] | Stay out of it? I am it! | 别掺和进来? 我已经身在其中了! |
[37:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[37:12] | Wayne, you gonna have to be patient. | Wayne 你耐心点 |
[37:14] | Anne’s not going anywhere, and we are not changing our strategy. | Anne不会离开这里 我们也不改变政策 |
[37:19] | – David we really… – Right now, it’s Mr. President. | – Davide 我们真的… – 现在 你得叫我总统先生 |
[37:28] | Yes, Sir. Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[37:40] | I may not agree with his bedside manner, | 虽然我并不喜欢他说教的态度 |
[37:43] | but I think he’s right. | 但是我想他说得没错 |
[37:46] | You don’t need this right now. | 你现在不需要这样 |
[37:48] | Now, what are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[37:50] | I think we should put our relationship on hold until after the election. | 我觉得我们应该等到选举后再交往 |
[37:53] | Wow, wow, first of all, | 等等 首先 |
[37:56] | that won’t resolve anything, | 这于事无补 |
[37:58] | and second of all, I need you. | 其次 我需要你 |
[38:03] | Then I’m right here. | 那我哪儿也不去 |
[38:07] | That’s my lady. | 这才是我的爱人 |
[38:24] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[38:28] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能? |
[38:30] | – Have we rechecked these results? – 3 times Doctor. | – 这些结果有经复查么? – 已经查了3次了 医生 |
[38:32] | – You’re sure? – Very sure. | – 你肯定? – 很肯定 |
[38:38] | Ok, thanks. | 好了 多谢 |
[38:46] | Yeah, get me Chappelle at CTU, put him through to my cell. | 帮我给反恐局的Chappelle打电话 转给我手机 |
[39:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[39:12] | There is no trace of the virus in your blood. | 你的血液中没有病毒的痕迹 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么? |
[39:17] | We’ve rerun the tests several times, | 我们复查了好几遍 |
[39:19] | and have them double checked in another lab. | 并在另一个实验室里复核过 |
[39:21] | You’re clean. | 你没被感染 |
[39:24] | Ohh! My God! | 上帝啊! |
[39:35] | – Duncan? – Nicole? Chappelle. | – Duncan? – Nicole? 我是Chappelle |
[39:37] | Kyle Singer’s tests came back negative. | Kyle Singer的检验报告为阴性 |
[39:40] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[39:41] | It’s only possible if he was never infected. | 唯一的解释是 他从来没有被感染过 |
[39:44] | So you’re telling me this whole virus scare was a bluff? | 你是在说这个病毒威胁是空穴来风? |
[39:47] | Hard enough I’d say that. | 我可不会这么说 |
[39:49] | That dead body they dropped off this morning, was definitely infected. | 今天早上他们留下的那具尸体肯定是被感染的 |
[39:51] | Then why wouldn’t have infected the boy? | 那他们为什么没有感染那个孩子? |
[39:54] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[39:56] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我怎么知道 |
[40:08] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[40:09] | You didn’t think I was gonna let you just deliver me and leave, did you? | 你把我送到这儿 我还会让你走吗? |
[40:13] | Get him off. | 让他下车 |
[40:14] | Ramon! Ramon! | |
[40:16] | What the hell is going on Ramon? | 到底怎么回事 Ramon? |
[40:27] | – Thanks for the ride Jack. – Ramon! | – 多谢帮忙 Jack – Ramon! |
[40:30] | Hector said to bring him back, | Hector要他跟我们走 |
[40:32] | alive. | 活着 |
[40:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:32] | Adam! Adam! | |
[42:34] | Adam, there is something seriously wrong. | Adam 这里出事了 |
[42:39] | I’ve just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[42:43] | I forgot to close that file. | 我没关那个文件夹 |