时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Just hear me out. | 先让我说完 |
[00:15] | You used up the public’s goodwill with Sherry. | 由于Sherry 你已经人心尽失 |
[00:17] | They don’t want to hear about you being involved | 他们不想知道你还和某些 |
[00:19] | with someone else who’s not trustworthy. | 不值得信任的人相处 |
[00:21] | You have got to respect the people who voted for you. | 你得尊重你的选民 |
[00:24] | Her ex-husband clearly had his own agenda. | 他的前夫肯定有自己的目的 |
[00:26] | And it shouldn’t be difficult to prove that he’s a liar. | 要证明他是个骗子应该不难 |
[00:28] | Ann, it’s me, Ted. | Ann 是我 Ted |
[00:30] | Come up in my office. Come up and I’ll explain everything. | 来我办公室见我 我会解释一切 |
[00:32] | I have some documents that will prove your innocence. | 我有文件能够证明你清白 |
[00:35] | Kim, it’s me. Are you alone? | Kim是我 没人在旁边吧? |
[00:37] | Where are you? Chappelle ordered you back here. | 你在哪儿? Chappelle要你回来 |
[00:39] | I’m not coming back until I find your father. | 在我找到你父亲前 我不会回来 |
[00:41] | I just found out where Hector Salazar is. | 我刚找到Hector Salazar的位置 |
[00:43] | Small town in northern Mexico called Las Nieves. | 墨西哥北部Las Nieves小镇 |
[00:45] | I’m sure Jack’s taking Ramon there now. | 我相信Jack带Ramon正前往那里 |
[00:47] | You cannot go in there alone. | 你不能孤身前往 |
[00:48] | Hector’s gonna have an army down there. | Hector有一批人马等着 |
[00:50] | Kim, I need to hear you promise, you’re not gonna tell anyone you talked to me. | 我要你保证 你不会让任何人知道我们的谈话 |
[00:53] | Be careful, Chase. | 多保重 Chase |
[00:55] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你在干吗 Jack? |
[00:57] | Your brother tried to kill me on the plane! | 你兄弟想在飞机上杀了我! |
[00:59] | That is not what we talked about. | 这和我们谈好的不一样! |
[01:03] | Hi, brother. | 兄弟 |
[01:05] | What’s going on? I don’t understand. | 到底怎么回事? 我不明白 |
[01:08] | I’ll tell you all about it in a minute. I promise. | 我保证马上给你解释 |
[01:12] | Good job, Jack. | 干得不错Jack |
[01:13] | Come. We have a lot of work to do. | 来吧 我们还有很多活要忙 |
[01:17] | Where’s Chappelle? | Chappelle在哪儿? |
[01:18] | – Interrogation 820. – Let’s go. | – 820审讯室 – 我们走 |
[01:20] | Talk to me, you son of a bitch. | 告诉我 你个狗娘养 |
[01:22] | – Almeida, what are you doing here? – Get him out of the room. | – Almeida你来干嘛? – 让他出去 |
[01:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:29] | – He’s in. – What are you talking about? | – 他潜进去了 – 你在说什么? |
[01:31] | – Who’s in? – Jack. | – 谁潜进去了? – Jack |
[01:32] | – What?! – Gael and I have been working with Jack. | – 什么?! – Gael和我一直在为Jack工作 |
[01:34] | We’ve been trying to get him back undercover with the Salazars. | 我们试图让他潜回Salazar兄弟的组织 |
[01:36] | That signal means he’s back in. | 这个信号说明他已经成功了 |
[01:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:39] | I’ll explain everything. Right now we got to call the President. | 我会解释的 现在我们得联系总统 |
[01:51] | So, you’re telling me that Bauer’s been playing a game with us all this time. | 你是说Bauer从头至尾在我们眼前做戏 |
[01:55] | It’s no game, Ryan. | 这不是做戏 Ryan |
[01:59] | And they trust him again. | 而他们也信任他 |
[02:00] | That’s what we’re counting on, yeah. | 我们赌的就是这个 |
[02:02] | I’m your boss, Tony. | 我是你的上司 Tony |
[02:04] | You should have come to me first. | 你应该先和我商量 |
[02:06] | Look, Ryan. | 听着 Ryan |
[02:08] | You’ll understand everything once I’ve explained it to the President. | 当我和总统解释完后 你会了解全部 |
[02:11] | After that if you feel like I’ve acted inappropriately, | 如果那时你依旧认为我做错了 |
[02:13] | you can do what you got to do. | 我任你处置 |
[02:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:16] | Count on it. | 等着瞧 |
[02:20] | The President’s coming in on the line. | 总统已经在线了 |
[02:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Go ahead, Mr. Almeida. | 说吧 Almeida先生 |
[02:25] | Mr. President, this is Tony Almeida director of CTU Los Angeles. | 总统先生 我是Tony Almeida 洛杉矶的反恐局的总指挥 |
[02:29] | Mr. Almeida. | Almeida先生 |
[02:30] | Thank you for taking my call, Mr. President. | 非常感谢您能接我电话 总统先生 |
[02:32] | You’re also on with my chief of staff, | 我的部门总管Wayne Palmer |
[02:35] | Wayne Palmer. | 也在场 |
[02:36] | I was told this was an urgent matter. | 我听说这是紧急事件 |
[02:38] | Yes, sir, it is. | 是的 长官 |
[02:39] | It’s also fairly complex so I’ll try to keep it as clear and concise as I can. | 这件事很复杂 我会尽量长话短说 |
[02:45] | Go on. | 继续 |
[02:46] | Sir, everything that’s happened today, | 今天所发生的一切 |
[02:47] | from the infected body at Health Services | 从医疗中心的感染尸体 |
[02:49] | through Ramon Salazar’s prison break has been a part of an elaborate sting operation. | 到Ramon Salazar的越狱都属于一次精心策划的苦肉计 |
[02:54] | Sting operation? | 苦肉计? |
[02:55] | Yes, sir. Planned and executed by Jack Bauer, | 是的 由Jack Bauer 特工Gael Ortega和我 |
[02:57] | agent Gael Ortega and myself. | 策划并实施 |
[02:59] | Elaborate, Mr. Almeida? | 说详细一点 Almeida先生? |
[03:01] | Jack Bauer wanted to fill you in on this situation himself, sir. | Jack Bauer 想亲自向您解释这个情况 长官 |
[03:05] | Jack Bauer is a fugitive from the law. | Jack Bauer是个流亡犯 |
[03:08] | If you indulge me sir, | 恕我冒犯 |
[03:09] | there’s a video file you should see. | 有一份录像需要您过目 |
[03:11] | It’s on a designated CTU server. | 在反恐局服务器上 |
[03:14] | You can access the file with the pass code, delta 3 delta 59 | 您输入密码d3d59后就能读取 |
[03:23] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[03:24] | The fact that you are viewing this recording now means that | 您能看到这段录像代表 |
[03:26] | I have successfully completed the first phase of a secret operation. | 我已经成功完成了计划的第一步 |
[03:30] | Contrary to what you’ve been led to believe the Salazars are not | 和您所想的不同 Salazar组织并没有 |
[03:33] | in possession of the Cordillera Virus. | 掌握Cordillera病毒 |
[03:35] | The idea that they are, is a lie which I promoted deliberately, | 是我刻意散布这个谣言 |
[03:38] | in order to achieve a more important goal. | 为了达到一个更重要的目的 |
[03:41] | Please, sir, let me explain. | 请允许我解释 长官 |
[03:44] | About a month ago I learned from a contact | 一个月前 我收到一份消息 |
[03:46] | that a group of scientists from the Ukraine were trying to sell a weaponized | 一小撮乌克兰的科学正试图在黑市上 |
[03:49] | virus on the open market. | 出售病毒武器 |
[03:50] | They were looking for a buyer with cash and credibility. | 他们想找有钱有信誉的买家 |
[03:53] | I only managed to get their interest when I suggested | 我唯有通过推荐Salazar组织 |
[03:55] | the Salazars are potential buyers. | 才能得到对方的兴趣 |
[03:58] | As long as I can get the Salazars to agree, | 只要Salazar兄弟同意 |
[04:00] | CTU would seize the virus as the sale took place. | 反恐局就可以在交货时截获毒品 |
[04:03] | Our goal was to remove the virus stock pile from the market place. | 我们的目的是在市场上根除货源 |
[04:07] | Because Mr. President it is without a doubt the most | 总统先生 这毋庸置疑是 |
[04:09] | lethal threat that we have ever faced. | 我们所遇见过最致命的威胁 |
[04:13] | But all of this here has done convincing the Salazars that I have switched sides. | 但事先必须让Salazar兄弟相信我已经叛变了 |
[04:17] | And the only way to get in their trust was to break Ramon Salazar out of prison. | 而唯一能争取他们信任的方法是 帮Ramon Salazar脱狱 |
[04:22] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[04:24] | I’m sorry for deceiving you. | 很抱歉我不得不瞒着您 |
[04:26] | But I assure you it was a benign deception. | 但我保证绝无恶意 |
[04:28] | And I assume complete responsibility for my actions. | 并且我会为我的行动负全责 |
[04:33] | Sir, if things went wrong you would have been exposed personally, legally and politically. | 如果此事败露 无论个人 法律还是政治上 您都会遇到重大打击 |
[04:37] | And this is the only way I could see to avoid that risk. | 这也是唯一能避免这种情况的办法 |
[04:43] | And I’m asking you to allow CTU director Almeida to coordinate an interdiction with the military | 我请求您授权反恐局的负责人Almeida配合军队进行突击 |
[04:47] | so we can take possession of this virus | 这样我们才能掌握病毒 |
[04:50] | and keep it from our enemies. | 不致于让它落入敌手 |
[04:52] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[04:57] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[05:00] | Keeping me in the dark on the matter of national security is inexcusable. | 在国家安全要件上瞒着我是不可原谅的 |
[05:05] | We were trying to protect you, sir. | 我们试图保护你 长官 |
[05:07] | I know what you were trying to do. | 这我知道 |
[05:10] | And it was a mistake. | 但这样做是错的 |
[05:12] | And you and your colleagues will take responsibility for it, | 事情结束后 你和你同事 |
[05:15] | – when this is over. – Yes, sir, I understand. | – 要承担责任 – 我明白 长官 |
[05:17] | – Where’s Bauer now? – In Northern Mexico. | – Bauer现在人呢? – 在墨西哥北部 |
[05:20] | He’s setting up a meeting between the Salazars and the Ukrainians who are selling the virus. | 他正在为Salazar组织和乌克兰的病毒贩卖者安排会面 |
[05:25] | When is this meeting expected to take place? | 什么时候他们会开始? |
[05:27] | In the next few hours, sir. | 几小时之后 |
[05:29] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[05:31] | I’m requesting your permission to activate the interdiction plan. | 需要您的许可来组织突击 |
[05:35] | Under the circumstances I don’t have a choice but to say yes, Mr. Almeida. | 在这种情况下 我不得不同意 Almeida先生 |
[05:39] | But even if this plan works flawlessly… | 但即使这个计划到目前为止天衣无缝… |
[05:42] | you haven’t heard the last of it. | 你依旧不知道结果如何 |
[05:48] | I don’t like decisions being taken out of my hands. | 我不喜欢别无选择的决定 |
[05:51] | Well, David some decisions you want to keep as far away as you can. | David有些决定最好不要沾边 |
[05:55] | Not this decision, it’s too important. | 但这个不行 这件事太重要了 |
[05:57] | Jack Bauer had no right to keep me out of the loop. | Jack Bauer没有权利将我排除在外 |
[05:59] | I disagree. | 我不这么看 |
[06:01] | Bauer protected you as he should have. | Bauer竭尽全力保护你 |
[06:04] | And when this is all over you probably gonna have to punish him for form’s sake | 事情结束后 你会从你的角度去惩罚他 |
[06:07] | But while you’re punishing him, know this… | 但是当你这么做的时候 记住… |
[06:10] | He did do the right thing. | 他并没有做错 |
[06:24] | Michelle Michelle. | |
[06:27] | We need extended network using protocol four, alright? | 我们需要扩张信息网 用第4方案 行么? |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | I’m not so sure this is gonna work out well for you Almeida. | 我不确信一切会如你所愿 Almeida |
[06:41] | Maybe not, | 也许吧 |
[06:42] | but right now I got to help Jack get this virus. | 但现在我得帮Jack弄到这个病毒 |
[06:45] | And I don’t need you looking over my shoulder, alright? | 我不希望你一直在旁边看着我 |
[06:47] | You work for me. | 你是我下属 |
[06:49] | You don’t give orders, you take them. | 你只管接命令 不能发命令 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[06:52] | Except the President put me in charge of this particular operation. | 现在总统让我主管这次行动 |
[06:55] | Now if you object, give him a call. | 如果你有异议 你可以找他 |
[06:58] | I may be wrong, but I didn’t get the impression | 我没估计错的话 我觉得他今天 |
[07:00] | that he’s in the mood for any bureaucratic squabbling today. | 没有心情处理官僚内斗 |
[07:05] | Ryan Ryan, | |
[07:08] | just let me do my job, alright? | 让我把该干的干完 行么? |
[07:12] | Yeah, I’ll be watching. | 好吧 我会旁观的 |
[07:41] | Are you ready to listen, Ramon? | 你现在听得进去么 Ramon? |
[07:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Tell me how the man betrayed us is now our friend. | 告诉我 这叛徒怎么会成了我们朋友 |
[07:52] | Bauer came to me with an opportunity. | Bauer给我送来一个机会 |
[07:55] | – An opportunity? – Yes. | – 机会? – 是的 |
[07:57] | To make more money than we have ever dreamed of. | 去挣多到我们无法想象的钱 |
[08:02] | Bauer found out about a virus that was coming in the market. | Bauer找到一种即将上市的病毒 |
[08:04] | These men will have it there, they are from the Ukraine. | 那些人将把病毒带过来 他们是乌克兰人 |
[08:06] | They’re scientists. | 是科学家 |
[08:08] | All they want to do is to make their money | 他们只想拿了钱 |
[08:10] | and disappear. | 就走人 |
[08:14] | How much are they asking? | 他们开价多少? |
[08:16] | A hundred million. | 一个亿 |
[08:18] | Al Qaeda pays ten times as much North Koreans too. | 基地组织肯出10倍的价 朝鲜也是 |
[08:21] | I made all the causable. I had the buyers all lined up. | 我已经安排好了 很多人等着买 |
[08:23] | That’s a billion dollars. | 那是10亿美金 |
[08:30] | How do you know this virus is real? | 你怎么知道这病毒不是幌子? |
[08:33] | The Ukrainians gave us a demonstration. | Ukraine人给了我们展示品 |
[08:36] | Bauer delivered one of the bodies to Health Services in LA. | Bauer把其中的一具尸体送到了洛杉矶的卫生部 |
[08:39] | He used it to scare the Americans to letting you go. | 他借此恐吓美国政府放你走 |
[08:43] | The scientists, where are they now? | 那些科学家 他们现在人在哪儿? |
[08:45] | They’re not far from here. | 他们就在附近 |
[08:47] | I’m supposed to call their representative, a man named Michael Amador in the next hour. | 我应该在一小时内和他们的线人Michael Amador联系 |
[08:55] | What’s in it for you, Jack? | 这对你有什么好处 Jack? |
[08:57] | 50 million dollars. | 1千5百万美金 |
[09:00] | Ramon, we don’t like each other. | Ramon 我们对彼此都有成见 |
[09:02] | But it doesn’t mean we can’t do business together. | 但这不意味我们不能合作 |
[09:05] | I need your capital and | 我需要你的信誉 |
[09:07] | you need my access to the virus. | 而你需要我的人脉来得到病毒 |
[09:11] | I will never have thought that Jack Bauer was for sale. | 我从来没想过Jack Bauer会为钱干事 |
[09:19] | My wife was killed because of my job. | 我妻子因为我的工作而被杀 |
[09:22] | My daughter’s never been the same since. | 我的女儿从此以后 |
[09:24] | Just last year… | 像变了个人… |
[09:26] | well you know what I went through to bring you in. | 你知道我为了逮捕你付出了多大代价 |
[09:29] | What did I get for? | 结果我得到了什么? |
[09:31] | Pad on the back? | 背一辈子的黑锅? |
[09:32] | In the end the demotion and a heroine habit. | 最后不仅被降级还惹上毒瘾 |
[09:38] | I’m tired of putting my ass on the line for nothing. | 我已经厌倦了这样拼死拼活到头来什么都没有 |
[09:42] | I’m done putting my ass on the line for nothing. | 我不想再这么干下去了 |
[09:50] | If you don’t want to go through with it | 如果你不想和他合作 |
[09:54] | blow him away. | 崩了他 |
[09:58] | But just remember, | 但要记得 |
[09:59] | you’re blowing away a billion dollars. | 你这一枪 也打飞了10亿美金 |
[10:10] | Ramon, no! | Ramon 不行! |
[10:12] | – Are you crazy? – You are crazy for trusting him! | – 你疯了么? – 相信他才是发疯呢! |
[10:17] | – Give me the gun. – No. | – 给我枪 – 不行 |
[10:21] | Who are you to refuse me? | 你也想违抗我? |
[10:23] | I run our business, not you! | 是我照顾生意 不是你! |
[10:25] | If not for me, me! | 如果不是我! |
[10:27] | You wouldn’t have been here. | 你就不会站在这儿 |
[10:28] | Like I said… | 如我所说… |
[10:33] | I have to call them within an hour. | 在一小时内我得和他们联系 |
[10:36] | These men are not gonna wait around. | 那些人是不会等的 |
[10:38] | There’s too much at stake. | 冒的风险太大 |
[10:40] | You can either shoot me | 你们要不毙了我 |
[10:42] | or let me make the call. | 要不让我打电话 |
[10:44] | But you’d better decide quickly. | 但你们最好尽快决定 |
[11:01] | Jack’s transponder pinpoints his location somewhere | Jack的跟踪器显示他位于 |
[11:03] | east of Las Nieves just south of the border. | Las Nieves东部 位于边境向南 |
[11:11] | Satellite photo shows that it is some sort of ranch or farm. | 卫星显示那里是个大农场 |
[11:15] | Our units will hold a perimeter of 10 miles. | 我们的部队会驻扎在10英里外 |
[11:18] | All communication will be on a designated frequency. | 所有的联络将通过特定频道 |
[11:20] | And nobody makes a move unless it goes through me first, alright? | 没我的指令不许轻举妄动 明白? |
[11:23] | Chloe, I want you and Chase provide tactical assistance. | Chloe 我要你和Chase协助制定战术 |
[11:26] | – Where is Chase? – We’re not sure. | – Chase在哪儿? – 不知道 |
[11:28] | Chapelle ordered him back over an hour ago. | 一小时前Chapelle命令他回来 |
[11:31] | Right, let me know when he gets back here. | 好极了 等他回来后通知我 |
[11:33] | And let me make this perfectly clear. | 这里我说清楚了 |
[11:35] | For the next few hours | 几小时之内 |
[11:36] | all of our resources are dedicated | 我们将尽全力 |
[11:38] | to helping Jack Bauer intercept this virus. | 帮Jack Bauer阻截病毒 |
[11:41] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题? |
[11:43] | Alright, let’s get back to work. | 大家回去工作吧 |
[11:55] | Tony Tony. | |
[11:57] | I spoke to Chase. | 我和Chase通过话 |
[11:59] | When? | 什么时候? |
[12:00] | About an hour ago. He is not coming back to CTU. | 一小时前 他不会回到反恐局 |
[12:03] | What are you talking about? I thought Chapelle gave him a direct order. | 你在说什么? 我以为Chapelle已经命令他回来了 |
[12:05] | He ignored it. | 他无视了那个命令 |
[12:06] | He still doesn’t really know what’s going on. | 他目前还不清楚是怎么回事 |
[12:08] | None of us did until you spoke to the President. | 和听到那番对话前的我们一样 |
[12:10] | Chase still thinks my father was captured by the Salazars. | Chase依旧认为我父亲是被Salazar他们绑架了 |
[12:13] | And he thinks he’s going in to rescue Jack. | 因此他要前往拯救Jack. |
[12:15] | Yes. He knows about Las Nieves, he’s on his way there right now. | 没错 他已经找到Las Nieves 现在正赶往那里 |
[12:18] | Probably by plane. | 应该是坐飞机 |
[12:19] | How the hell did he find out about Las Nieves? | 他怎么找到Las Nieves的? |
[12:21] | He said he followed a lead. | 他说从一个线人那里 |
[12:23] | Damn it! If he goes in, he’s gonna blow Jack’s cover | 该死的! 如果他一去 Jack的身份就暴露了 |
[12:25] | – and we’re gonna lose this virus. – I know. | – 那我们就拿不到病毒了 – 我知道 |
[12:27] | – Alright, maybe I can get hold of him. – Tony, you won’t be able to reach him. | – 好吧 也许我能联系到他 – Tony 这办不到 |
[12:31] | – Why not? – He’s gone dark. | – 为什么? – 没办法联系上他 |
[12:56] | Hector thought you might be hungry. | Hector估计你饿了 |
[13:05] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[13:07] | You’re pathetic! | 你简直可悲! |
[13:08] | Looks like a junk are you. | 和渣滓没什么两样 |
[13:12] | It’s the only real thing about you. | 这就是你的本质 |
[13:16] | It makes me sick to think that I ever believed you. | 我简直不无法想象我曾经相信过你 |
[13:20] | You said you’d take me away from here. | 你说过你会带我离开这里 |
[13:22] | Remember? | 记得么? |
[13:24] | Do you remember, Jack? | 还记得么 Jack? |
[13:28] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我还记得 |
[13:31] | Well there is one small thing you forgot to mention… | 其实你只有一件事没有明说… |
[13:33] | You were a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[13:35] | But even that wouldn’t matter if you meant half the things you said to me. | 但是我不在乎 只要你还能记住一丁点承诺 |
[13:39] | I meant everything I ever said to you. | 我对你所说的话 都是真心诚意的 |
[13:40] | Do you think I am stupid? | 你以为我是笨蛋么? |
[13:43] | You were doing a job! | 你只是在应付公事! |
[13:45] | My compliments, you did it very well. | 你对我的恭维毫无破绽 |
[13:47] | But you know the saddest thing, Jack? | 但你最悲哀的是什么知道么 Jack? |
[13:50] | You couldn’t even be true to that. | 你的话你自己都不相信 |
[13:53] | You betrayed Hector and Ramon, | 你背叛了Hector和Ramon |
[13:55] | betrayed me. | 背叛了我 |
[13:57] | And now you betray your own people. | 而现在你背叛了你的人民 |
[14:00] | God knows there are times when I despise Hector | 天知道我有多鄙视Hector |
[14:03] | but at least he’s true to himself. | 但至少他从来不欺骗自己 |
[14:05] | He knows who he is. You? | 他有自知之明 你呢? |
[14:08] | You’re a man without a soul. | 你不过就是一具行尸走肉 |
[14:13] | Does Hector know about us? | Hector知道我们的关系么? |
[14:16] | Do you think I’d be alive if he did? | 如果他发现了 我还能活命么? |
[14:20] | You know where he is right now? | 你知道他现在在干吗? |
[14:23] | He’s with Ramon, | 他和Ramon在一起 |
[14:25] | deciding whether you should live or die. | 决定你的生死 |
[14:28] | But you sit here shaking like a leaf. | 而你却在一旁瑟瑟发抖 |
[14:37] | You need a fix, don’t you? | 你想嗑药么? |
[14:40] | Well there’s plenty here, Jack. | 我可以给你 你想要的 Jack. |
[14:42] | You want me to get you a fix? | 你要我给你带药么? |
[14:44] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要得么? |
[14:46] | No. | 不 |
[14:51] | Jack Jack. | |
[14:53] | You were a man once. | 你曾经是个男子汉 |
[14:57] | What happened to you? | 到底怎么了? |
[15:19] | Right, I’m sending his photo to you, right now. | 好 我把他的照片发给你 |
[15:21] | – Okay. – Remember, Miguel, | – 好了 – 记住 Miguel |
[15:23] | this guy’s acting on his own authority. | 此人是擅自行动 |
[15:25] | Make sure you tell Gutierrez that he’s not dangerous. | 记得告诉Gutierrez他不是危险分子 |
[15:27] | Okay. I will confirm with you. | 好的 我会与你联系 |
[15:29] | Right, good. | 很好 |
[16:25] | I just spoke to my contact in Mexican Intelligence. | 我刚和墨西哥的情报处通过话 |
[16:27] | He says he can send a man in Las Nieves in less than 20 minutes. | 他说20分钟内 他会派人前往Las Nieves |
[16:30] | An agent named Rafael Gutierrez. | 名叫Rafael Gutierrez的特工 |
[16:31] | Won’t local police be quicker? | 地方警察不是会更快么? |
[16:33] | No. If we bring them in we might as well send a telegram to the Salazars | 如果我们派他们去 等于是给Salazar通风报信 |
[16:36] | that Chase is on his way. | Chase正在路上 |
[16:37] | What about our delta teams? | 特种部队呢? |
[16:38] | No, it’s gonna take them over an hour. It’ll be way too late. | 不行 这至少要花一个小时 到那时就太晚了 |
[16:41] | We’re analyzing the areal map of Las Nieves. | 我们正在分析Las Nieves地区分布 |
[16:43] | There’s only one landing strip. | 那里只有一个飞机跑道 |
[16:45] | He won’t use it. | 他不会用的 |
[16:46] | Landing strip’s too exposable. Especially if it’s the only one. | 用飞机跑道着陆太暴露 何况这还是唯一一个 |
[16:51] | Alright. Run a topographical overlay. | 好吧 做个地面图形分析 |
[16:53] | Find the mostly likely landing area the size of the airfield. | 找出最有可能着陆的地方 |
[17:00] | Yes, David? | 怎么了 David? |
[17:02] | Have you seen or heard from Anne? | 你有Anne的消息么? |
[17:04] | Not for some time. Why? | 有段时间没消息了 怎么? |
[17:06] | I can’t reach her. | 我联系不到她 |
[17:07] | Is this about your health? | 是你的健康问题么? |
[17:09] | No. I’m concerned about her. | 不 我在担心她 |
[17:11] | She was pretty ripped up after the debate. | 辩论之后 她受的打击不小 |
[17:13] | We’re all pretty ripped up here, David. | 我们也一样 David |
[17:16] | Listen, this allegation by Anne’s ex-husband is no small bump in the road. | 听着 Anne前夫所放出的流言可不是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[17:20] | Now I’ve been thinking about this and there may be no way | 我想到现在依旧没能找到 |
[17:22] | to defend ourselves against Keeler’s accusation and | 合理的说辞来应对Keeler的质问 |
[17:25] | Anne was involved in something illegal. | 并解释Anne的违法问题 |
[17:27] | You have to do better than that, Wayne. | 你不能这么敷衍了事 Wayne |
[17:30] | I know you like to deal things head on. | 我知道你总是勇于直面问题 |
[17:32] | But I think the best course of action for right now is to be evasive. | 但是 目前最好的做法是避其锋芒 |
[17:36] | So if the press brings this up you make it clear that | 如果舆论提起这事 你得表明 |
[17:38] | you’re not gonna answer any questions. | 你不会回答任何问题 |
[17:40] | That you are gonna wait for all the facts to come in as should they. | 等到所有证据各就各位 |
[17:44] | Well you may be right but in the meantime I need you to find Anne. | 也许你没说错 但是与此同时 我要你找到Anne |
[17:47] | The reporters are gonna be chasing her and she’s not up to this. | 记者们会缠着她 她不擅长应付这些 |
[17:51] | I’ll put Perry on it. | 我会让Perry解决这个 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Hello, Anne. | 你好Anne |
[18:19] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[18:28] | I just wanted to have a chance to apologize face to face for what I did. | 我只是希望能有机会亲自向你道歉 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我那时不知道自己在做什么 |
[18:34] | Where are the letters, Ted? | 你说的信呢 Ted? |
[18:38] | Right here. | 这里 |
[18:52] | For god’s sakes, Anne. | 我向上帝起誓 Anne |
[18:55] | It’s not meant for you. | 这不是为你准备的 |
[18:57] | No, for whom then? | 那是为谁? |
[18:58] | Just take the letters and go. | 带着信走就是了 |
[19:00] | Ted? Ted? | |
[19:02] | – You’re not going to kill yourself, are you? – Oh, no! | – 你不是准备自杀吧? – 当然不是! |
[19:04] | – It’s for self defense. – Don’t lie to me. | – 这是为了自卫 – 不要骗我 |
[19:06] | Look, you got what you came for. | 听着 你已经拿到你想要的了 |
[19:08] | So go! You don’t need to be here for this. | 所以快走 你不用管这事 |
[19:13] | At least talk to someone. | 至少找个人谈谈 |
[19:15] | I know some good doctors. | 我知道一些不错的医生 |
[19:17] | High priced phonies are gonna talk me out of doing what I should have done 5 years ago? | 花钱请那些蠢货来劝我 放弃这五年前就该做的事吗 |
[19:21] | No, thank you. | 不 多谢了 |
[19:31] | I’m a failure, Anne. | 我是个失败的人 Anne |
[19:34] | Everything I touch goes bad. | 我什么都干不好 |
[19:36] | It’s just the way it is. | 就是这么回事 |
[19:38] | Don’t shed any tears for me because I don’t deserve it. | 别为我哭泣 我不配 |
[19:40] | Just… just go. | 离开吧 |
[19:51] | Don’t come any closer. | 别过来 |
[19:59] | – Let me call someone. – No! | – 让我叫人来 – 不行! |
[20:00] | Please… | 求你了… |
[20:02] | Now you’re a great woman, Anne. | 你是个伟大的女人 Anne |
[20:03] | Much better than I ever deserved and I’m sorry I let you down. | 我配不上你 对不起让你失望 |
[20:06] | But just get the hell out of here. | 但现在请你快出去 |
[20:10] | I said go!! | 我叫你走!! |
[20:16] | – It doesn’t have to be like this. – No? | – 你没必要这么做 – 没必要? |
[20:18] | How can it be? | 怎么可能? |
[20:19] | Can we be 25 again? | 难道我们还能重回25岁么? |
[20:23] | What you did was wrong. | 你当初确实犯了错 |
[20:26] | But you made it right. | 但是你已经改过自新 |
[20:29] | And that means something. | 这很重要 |
[20:31] | That means you can start again. | 这代表你还能补救 |
[20:35] | People do it all the time, Ted. | 人人如此 Ted |
[20:39] | Why not you? | 为什么你不尝试? |
[20:49] | You’re really something. | 你确实不同寻常 |
[20:52] | I believe if I gave you a few more minutes, | 也许我再给你几分钟 |
[20:54] | you might actually be able to talk me out of doing it. | 你就能说服我放弃自杀 |
[21:07] | Ted… Ted… | |
[21:11] | No! | 别! |
[21:33] | The President can expect updates directly from me. | 总统可以从我这里得到最新消息 |
[21:35] | How often do we call you? | 我们多久联系一次? |
[21:36] | – Every 15 minutes. – I’ll let him know. | – 每15分钟 – 我会转告他的 |
[21:38] | Alright, we’d be in touch. | 好 保持联络 |
[21:47] | You should be in the hospital. | 你该呆在医院 |
[21:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:53] | What have you got? | 你带了什么? |
[21:55] | Briefing package on Las Nieves. | Las Nieves概况报告 |
[21:57] | Alternate landing sites that Chase might use instead of the air strip. | 除了飞机跑道外 Chase可能采用的其它着陆点 |
[22:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Is there something wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[22:09] | Just worried about you, that’s all. | 只是担心你而已 |
[22:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[22:20] | It’s not the time. | 现在不合适 |
[22:21] | Michelle. Michelle | |
[22:24] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[22:29] | This whole thing you’ve been planning with Jack… | 你和Jack所密谋的这一切 |
[22:32] | Look… | 听着… |
[22:34] | I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you. | 我很抱歉 没能告诉你 |
[22:36] | Jack planned it and he wanted absolute secrecy and I agreed. | Jack计划的一切 我和他同意要绝对保密 |
[22:39] | – You don’t have to explain. – No, I want to explain. | – 你没必要解释 – 不 让我说 |
[22:41] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[22:44] | I trust you with my life. | 我能把生命托付给你 |
[22:47] | But this job is what it is. | 但是这个活就是这样 |
[23:03] | Jack said he came up with the plan a month ago. | Jack说这个计划是他一个月前想到的 |
[23:05] | Is that how long you’ve known? | 你从那时就知道么? |
[23:07] | Something like that. Yeah. | 差不多 |
[23:11] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:13] | I had no idea | 一点都不知道 |
[23:16] | you were hiding something from me. | 你背地里瞒着我 |
[23:21] | But that’s my problem. | 但那是我的问题 |
[23:40] | Just got off the phone with CTU. | 刚和反恐局通过话 |
[23:43] | Bauer’s near a place called Las Nieves. | Bauer已经接近Las Nieves |
[23:45] | Delta teams are scrambling now. | 特种部队正在赶往的途中 |
[23:48] | When does CTU expect to intercept the virus from the Ukrainians? | 反恐局什么时候能截获乌克兰人的病毒 |
[23:51] | As soon as Bauer gives them a signal. | 只要Bauer一给信号 |
[23:53] | Tony Almeida says he’ll be giving us an update every 15 minutes. | Tony Almeida说每隔15会与我们联络 |
[23:57] | – Good. – It’s Wayne Palmer. | – 很好 – 我是Wayne Palmer |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:01] | Yeah, hang on. | 等下 |
[24:04] | David, it’s Anne. She says it’s important. | David 是Anne打来的 她说有要事 |
[24:10] | Hello, Anne? | 喂 Anne? |
[24:11] | David? David? | |
[24:13] | It’s Ted. | Ted出事了 |
[24:14] | He just committed suicide. | 他刚刚自杀 |
[24:16] | Oh, Anne. I’m so sorry. | Anne 我对此很遗憾 |
[24:19] | Are you alright? | 你还好么? |
[24:20] | Not really, no. I was umm… | 不完全 我… |
[24:23] | I was with him when he did it. | 我看着他自杀的 |
[24:26] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么? |
[24:27] | He asked to see me, David. He said that he was sorry | 他想见我 David 他说对不起我 |
[24:29] | and that he wanted to make things right. | 他说想弥补 |
[24:31] | – And I… – Did you call the police? | – 而我… – 你通知警察了么? |
[24:33] | – Yes, they’re here now. – What can I do to help? | – 是的 他们已经到了 – 我能帮什么忙么? |
[24:37] | Well there’s something that I need to give you. | 有些东西我想交给你 |
[24:38] | Something Ted wanted me to give you. | Ted想让我转交给你 |
[24:41] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[24:43] | It’s letters that umm… | 是信 |
[24:44] | exonerate me from any connection to the falsified research data. | 它能帮我免除一切不利证据 |
[24:47] | That’s why I was here on the first place. Because he wanted to give them to me. | 这也是我为何在那里 因为他想给我这些 |
[24:52] | – And you have these letters. – Yes, I do. | – 你现在拿到那些信了 – 是的 |
[24:53] | So, I’ll be in the clear and… | 因此 我将会清白 而且… |
[24:57] | hopefully puts an end to the negative fall for you as well. | 希望能挽回你的劣势 |
[25:00] | That’s secondary to you’re well being. | 这些和你的安危相比只是其次 |
[25:04] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好的 |
[25:06] | I’ll come over as soon as I’m done here. | 处理完这边的事 我就来找你 |
[25:08] | Good. I’ll see you then. | 好 过会见 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:24] | Is everything alright? | 一切还好么? |
[25:26] | Ted Packard just committed suicide. | Ted Packard刚刚自杀 |
[25:29] | And he did it in front of Anne. | 当着Anne面 |
[25:32] | Oh, my god, David. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 David 我恨遗憾 |
[25:37] | Listen I don’t mean to… | 听着 我不想… |
[25:39] | I don’t mean to sound callous but what was she doing with him? | 我不想这么说 但是她去找他干吗? |
[25:43] | He wanted to give her letters. | 他想给她信件 |
[25:45] | Which will apparently prove she’s innocent. | 这些信件能证明她的清白 |
[25:48] | You’re serious? | 你说真的? |
[25:50] | She’s gonna bring them over in a while. | 她马上就会把信带过来 |
[25:54] | Well I guess that’s some sort of silver lining it. | 我想这算是不幸中的万幸了 |
[25:58] | Listen, | 听着 |
[25:59] | David I know I’ve been somewhat hard on Anne. | David 我知道我对Anne很不客气 |
[26:03] | But she cleaned up her own mess and I respect that. | 但是她已经解决了自己的问题 我对此很敬佩 |
[26:07] | Maybe she’s learned what it takes to be in this game after all. | 也许她明白在这种生活中不能那么随心所欲 |
[26:20] | Why do we even need Bauer? | 我们要Bauer干吗? |
[26:22] | Because he made the first contact with the Ukrainian scientists. | 因为他和乌克兰科学家首先联系的 |
[26:24] | They want to deal with him. They trust him. | 他们想和他交易 他们相信他 |
[26:26] | You trust him too. | 你也相信他 |
[26:27] | The man who pretended to be our friend and then put me in prison. | 相信那个伪装成我们朋友 并将我关入监狱的人 |
[26:30] | – And got you out again! – He has an angle, Hector. | – 但是你现在出来了! – 他有目的的 Hector |
[26:33] | – Count on it. – Of course he does! | – 相信我 – 当然他有目的! |
[26:35] | 50 million dollars is a big angle. | 1千5百万不是小数目 |
[26:39] | You saw him. | 你也看见了 |
[26:40] | He’s a shell, there’s nothing left. | 他已经是行尸走肉了 |
[26:42] | No future, no family. | 没有未来 没有家庭 |
[26:44] | And a habit he can’t beat. | 外加一辈子戒不掉的毒瘾 |
[26:47] | He’s not the same man who fooled us before. | 他已经不是曾经把我们耍得团团转的人了 |
[26:49] | So sure of that? | 你这么确定? |
[26:52] | You know we have people in the American agencies. | 你知道我们在美国情报局有内线 |
[26:54] | In the military too. | 军队里也有 |
[26:56] | All of them, every one of them confirmed the prison break was real. | 所有的人都确认 是真的越狱 |
[26:59] | Bauer is a fugitive from his own country. | Bauer已经成了他祖国的通缉犯 |
[27:02] | If they hadn’t wanted you alive they would have killed him. | 如果不是为了活捉你 他们一定会杀了他 |
[27:04] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[27:07] | So, if we go through with this, what happens afterwards? | 那么一切结束之后 我们怎么做? |
[27:11] | We just forget what Bauer did to us | 我们就忘掉Bauer过去的事? |
[27:12] | and let him walk away? | 然后看着他走掉? |
[27:14] | Do you think I can forget what he did to us? | 你以为我会原谅他的所作所为么? |
[27:17] | As soon as we have the virus… | 只要病毒一到手… |
[27:19] | we kill him. | 我们就杀了他 |
[27:21] | Now that’s the first thing you said that I like. | 这是你说到现在 我唯一喜欢听的一句 |
[27:25] | Now Bauer is clever | Bauer是个聪明人 |
[27:26] | and he’ll expect it. | 他会想到的 |
[27:28] | And what can he do? Alone, surrounded. | 他能怎么样? 在这里孤立无援 |
[27:30] | Don’t underestimate him. | 别低估他 |
[27:33] | It’s me who’s been underestimated, Ramon. | 被低估的人是我 Ramon |
[27:36] | But I will earn your respect. | 但是我会得到你的认同 |
[27:38] | When we make more money in one day than we’ve made in both of our lifetimes. | 当我们一天挣的钱比我们一辈子还多时 |
[27:42] | But you don’t have all night to decide. | 但是你不能考虑一晚上 |
[27:45] | This man Amador is waiting for Bauer’s call. | Amador正在等Bauer的电话 |
[27:55] | – Bring Bauer in. – Right away, Ramon. | – 带Bauer进来 – 马上 Ramon |
[28:02] | What have you decided, Ramon? | 你怎么决定 Ramon? |
[28:05] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[28:26] | I don’t trust you and I never will. | 我永远不会信任你 |
[28:29] | All I want right now is to spill your blood. | 我现在只想让你血溅当场 |
[28:33] | But I won’t. Not yet anyway. | 但是至少现在不是时候 |
[28:36] | Out of respect for my little brother, | 出于对我弟弟的尊重 |
[28:38] | I am willing to play this out a little longer. | 我会和你再玩一会 |
[28:42] | So make your call. | 打电话吧 |
[28:45] | Amador won’t be at the number he gave me for another 15 minutes. | Amador每次通话后15分钟内就会换号码 |
[28:49] | We’ll wait. | 我们能等 |
[28:51] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[29:19] | Tony, it’s Rafael from Las Nieves. | Tony 在Las Nieves的Rafael打来电话 |
[29:21] | Patch me over here. | 接过来 |
[29:25] | Yeah, Rafael. | 喂 Rafael |
[29:26] | Yeah, I’m at the landing area now. | 我现在已经抵达着陆点 |
[29:28] | There’s no sign of any incoming craft. | 没有看见任何的飞机 |
[29:30] | What size team do you have? | 你队里一共多少人? |
[29:32] | What team? It’s just me. | 什么队伍? 就我一个 |
[29:34] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:36] | Look, this is a corrupt area. | 这里可是危险地带 |
[29:38] | Salazar’s got a lot of influence here, we don’t know how far it reaches. | Salazar在这儿的影响很大 大到无法想象 |
[29:41] | Miguel wanted me to do this on my own. | Miguel要我单独干 |
[29:44] | Alright, well you’re gonna have your hands full | 好吧 那你有的忙了 |
[29:46] | cause Chase’s one of our more capable agents. | Chase是我们这儿最有能耐的特工之一 |
[29:47] | Alright, how do you want me to approach? | 你要我怎么接近他? |
[29:50] | Well don’t surprise him. | 别惊动他 |
[29:52] | Make sure he knows you’re working with CTU. | 让他知道你是反恐局的帮手 |
[30:07] | Yeah, this must be him. | 这肯定是他 |
[30:10] | It’s a twin engine prop on approach. | 有一架双引擎的飞机正在靠近 |
[30:18] | He’s landing now. | 他正在着陆 |
[30:26] | You have the photo we sent you? | 你看过我们发的照片了么? |
[30:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:28] | Make sure it’s him, be careful. | 确保你没有找错人 小心点 |
[30:31] | We’ll keep this line open. | 别挂线 |
[30:32] | Good. | 好 |
[31:03] | Alright, I’m moving in. | 我行动了 |
[31:05] | Right, be careful. | 多加小心 |
[31:07] | He’s not expecting company. | 他不想被发现 |
[31:14] | Edmunds. Edmunds | |
[31:17] | Edmunds. I’m here to help. | Edmunds我是来帮忙的 |
[31:23] | Edmunds? Edmunds? | |
[31:33] | Edmunds? Edmunds? | |
[31:39] | Gutierrez, talk to me. | Gutierrez 说话 |
[31:41] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[31:43] | The plane’s empty. | 飞机是空的 |
[31:45] | He must have spotted you. | 他一定看见你了 |
[31:47] | It’s that way. | 估计是了 |
[31:49] | I’ll call you back. | 我会给你回话 |
[31:50] | Yeah, alright. | 好 |
[31:58] | Edmunds! Edmunds! | |
[32:03] | Edmunds? Edmunds? | |
[32:13] | Wait, wait, wait! Take it easy! | 等等! 别冲动! |
[32:16] | – Who the hell are you? – My name in Rafael Gutierrez. | – 你到底是谁? – 我是Rafael Gutierrez |
[32:19] | Mexican Intelligence. | 墨西哥情报局 |
[32:20] | Check my pocket, my left pocket. Check it! | 你翻我的口袋 左边的的那个! |
[32:22] | Down on your knees. Hands behind your head. | 跪下来 双手抱头 |
[32:24] | – Lock your fingers. – Alright. | – 十指交叉 – 好吧 |
[32:31] | – How do you know my name? – Your boss sent me to find you. | – 你怎么知道我的名字? – 是你上司让我来找你的 |
[32:34] | Tony Almeida, CTU. His access code is 3 tango 664. | Tony Almeida 隶属反恐局 他的证件号为3t664 |
[32:41] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:45] | What does he want? | 他有什么事? |
[32:47] | He wants you to call him. | 他有话和你说 |
[32:48] | I’ve got a phone right here. | 我有手机 |
[32:50] | He says it’s a matter of life or death about Jack Bauer. | 他说这事关Jack Bauer的生死 |
[32:55] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | – Almeida. – It’s Edmunds. | – Almeida – 我是Edmunds |
[33:13] | Listen, Chase… | 听着 Chase… |
[33:14] | If you’re trying to get me to come back, you’re wasting… | 如果你想叫我回去 那是在浪费 |
[33:18] | Chase! Chase! | |
[33:26] | Chase, what’s going on? | Chase 怎么了? |
[33:28] | Chase, can you hear me? | Chase 听得见么? |
[33:36] | Tony, are you there? | Tony 听得见么? |
[33:37] | – What’s going on? – The guy you sent is dead. | – 怎么了? – 你派来的人死了 |
[33:40] | A sniper took him out. | 被狙击手干掉了 |
[33:44] | I’m being pursued. | 有人在追杀我 |
[33:55] | Chase!? Chase!? | |
[34:02] | Chase? Chase? | |
[34:14] | Can you hear me? Chase? | 听得见么? Chase? |
[34:48] | Doctor Packard? | Packard医生? |
[34:49] | I’m supposed to see the President. | 我有事找总统 |
[34:51] | Follow me, ma’am. | 跟我来 女士 |
[34:59] | Come! | 进来! |
[35:06] | Anne. Anne | |
[35:09] | – How are you holding up? – Okay. | – 你情况怎么样? – 还好 |
[35:15] | Are those the letters? | 这是那些信么? |
[35:30] | This is good David. This is very good. | 好极了David 好极了 |
[35:33] | This clears up everything. | 这能澄清一切 |
[35:35] | Yes, yes it does. | 没错 |
[35:38] | Once these get authenticated we’ll take them to the press. | 一旦这些经过验证 我们就会把它们交到媒体手上 |
[35:41] | You’ll be off the hook and Keeler should be hoisted right up on it. | 这样矛头就会从你转向Keeler |
[35:44] | Yeah, I thought you’d be pleased. | 我觉得你会很高兴 |
[35:48] | Anne, listen umm… | Anne 听我说… |
[35:55] | I’m sorry about Ted. | 我对Ted感到遗憾 |
[35:57] | I really am and if there’s… | 我说真的 如果… |
[36:00] | anything that I can do. | 有任何我可以帮忙的事情 |
[36:02] | Anything at all please just… | 任何事… |
[36:06] | Let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[36:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Excuse me. | 失礼了 |
[36:23] | Anne? Anne? | |
[36:24] | I’m alright, David. I’m gonna be alright. But | 我没事David 我不会有事的 不过 |
[36:29] | something came out of this. | 因为这件事 |
[36:31] | And it was suddenly so clear to me. | 我突然意识到了 |
[36:34] | What was clear? | 意识到什么? |
[36:37] | I don’t know how to say this except to just say it. | 我觉得除了明说别无他法 |
[36:42] | I think we need to end things. | 我觉得我们应该结束了 |
[36:51] | After what’s just happened… | 刚刚发生了这种事… |
[36:53] | After what’s been happening all day | 经历了这样的一天 |
[36:55] | I can understand why you want some time apart. | 我可以理解你需要独处一会 |
[36:57] | David, it’s not about time apart. | David 我不是指独处一会 |
[37:00] | – Oh, Anne… – And it is true today has been awful. | – Anne… – 今天确实很糟糕 |
[37:03] | But… | 但是… |
[37:06] | It just confirmed something that I have been feeling for a while. | 这让我确信了之前一直纠缠我的感觉 |
[37:11] | I can’t live in your world. | 我无法进入你的世界 |
[37:14] | The things that people do to each other. | 人们之间的所作所为 |
[37:18] | The things they have to do in order to survive. | 为了生存而不择手段 |
[37:20] | I just… | 我只是… |
[37:21] | – I can’t… – That’s exactly why I need you. | – 我没法… – 这就是我需要你的原因 |
[37:25] | You need someone who can stand beside you. | 你需要一个能够支持你的人 |
[37:28] | Not someone who stands back and watches and… | 而不是 某个躲在背后… |
[37:32] | Or maybe passes judgment on things she doesn’t really understand. | 只会对自己不懂的事情指手划脚的人 |
[37:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:48] | You are the finest man I have ever known. | 你是我所见到最完美的男人 |
[37:53] | And Wayne, god bless him. | 而Wayne 上帝保佑他 |
[37:56] | He’s just what you need and I’m so glad you have him. | 他正是你所需要的类型 我很高兴你身边有他 |
[38:00] | But… it’s not for me. | 但是… 我不适合这一切 |
[38:18] | Goodbye, David. | 别了 David |
[38:25] | Anne! Anne! | |
[38:43] | – Hello? – Michael! It’s Jack Bauer. | – 喂? – Michael! 我是Jack Bauer |
[38:45] | – Can you hear me? – I can hear you, Jack. | – 能听见么? – 听得到 Jack |
[38:48] | I’m glad you arrived safely. | 我很高兴你平安抵达 |
[38:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[38:52] | You know I can’t tell you that, Jack. | 你知道我不会说的 Jack |
[38:54] | Okay fine then where do you want to meet? | 好吧 那告诉我哪里碰头? |
[38:56] | I’ll call you back in a few minutes. | 几分钟后我会答复你 |
[38:58] | Give me the number you’re calling from. | 把你现在的号码给我 |
[39:00] | Okay, I’m on a satellite phone. One second. | 这是卫星电话 等一下 |
[39:04] | Number’s 3-4-2-2-1. | 号码是 3-4-2-2-1 |
[39:07] | – You’ll hear from me soon. – Okay, good. | – 我很快会给你回电 – 好 |
[39:12] | You better have your money prepared. | 准备好你的钱 |
[39:13] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[39:22] | He came in by plane. | 他坐飞机来的 |
[39:24] | Just south of the town. | 在镇南面着落 |
[39:25] | He was with a federally that they killed. | 他和他们杀掉的联邦特工在一起 |
[39:27] | I know this man. | 我认识他 |
[39:29] | It’s Bauer’s partner. | 他是Jack Bauer的搭档 |
[39:31] | – Was he with anyone else? – No, just the federally and him. | – 还有其它人么? – 不 就他和联邦特工 |
[39:34] | – What the hell are you doing here? – Hey, shut up! | – 你在这里干什么? – 闭嘴! |
[39:36] | If he’s here, others will be here soon. | 如果他在这里 意味着其他人也快到了 |
[39:38] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得转移了 |
[39:40] | Thomas, make sure everything is ready. | Thomas 去做好准备 |
[39:41] | We’re moving out of here, now! | 我们现在就要转移! |
[39:45] | Bauer has been lying to us all along. | Bauer一直在骗人 |
[39:46] | That’s not true! I had no idea he was coming down here. | 不是这样的! 我根本不知道他会来 |
[39:49] | You’ve been playing us for fools again! | 你又在耍我们了! |
[39:50] | Ramon, you’re making a mistake. | Ramon 你在酿成大错 |
[39:52] | Hector, please. | Hector 求你了 |
[39:53] | We can still do this deal. | 我们要做这桩生意 |
[39:55] | Don’t let your brother piss away a billion dollars. | 别让你兄弟搞砸了10亿美金 |
[39:58] | You know what if he’s telling the truth? | 你怎么知道他是否在撒谎? |
[40:00] | You keep hearing what you want to hear. | 他只说你想听的话 |
[40:02] | This is an act. It’s all been an act! | 他是在演戏 整个都是在演戏! |
[40:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[40:06] | Ramon I swear to you, | Ramon 我向你发誓 |
[40:07] | I’m not lying. | 我没在撒谎 |
[40:09] | Please, let’s do this deal. | 让我们合作吧 |
[40:11] | – What the hell is going on here, Jack? – Shut up, Chase! | – 这到底是怎么回事 Jack? – 闭嘴 Chase! |
[40:14] | You should have never followed me down here. | 你根本不该跟踪我 |
[40:17] | You’re with them? | 你和他们一伙? |
[40:19] | Yes, I’m with them. | 没错 我和他们是一伙的 |
[40:26] | You say he’s not with you. | 你说他跟你没关系 |
[40:28] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[40:33] | Then kill him. | 那就杀给我看 |
[40:35] | Kill your partner. | 杀了你搭档 |
[40:37] | You want me to kill him? Fine, I’ll kill him. | 你要我杀? 好 我能杀 |
[40:40] | But we would be smarter to use him for information | 但是 如果从他身上审问情报 甚至 |
[40:42] | and maybe even as a hostage. | 拿他当人质不是更加明智? |
[40:44] | No more clever talk! | 别给我油嘴滑舌! |
[40:45] | You keep saying you’re on our side. | 你既然一直声称和我们一伙 |
[40:48] | Now prove it, once and for all. | 那现在就证明给我们看 |
[40:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | You should have never come down here, Chase. | 你根本不该来 Chase |
[41:04] | You should have listened to me. | 你应该听从我的劝告 |
[41:28] | Very good, Jack. | 很好 Jack |
[41:30] | We’ll take him with us. | 我们会带着他 |
[41:31] | Bauer is right. | Bauer没错 |
[41:34] | Let’s find out what he knows. | 让我们看看他知道什么 |
[41:35] | Break him down. See if anyone came here with him. | 好好拷问他 看看是否有其他人跟来 |
[41:43] | We’ll go up to a safe house. | 我们去个避难所 |
[41:45] | And we’ll wait for Amador’s call. | 等Amador来电话 |
[42:15] | – Jack. – Shut up, Chase! | – Jack – 闭嘴 Chase! |
[42:16] | You want to get through this? Just shut up! | 你如果还想活命 就给我闭嘴! |
[42:25] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[42:38] | Tony. I don’t know how but the transponder on Jack’s watch just went dead. | Tony 不知怎么的Jack的手表发信器坏了 |
[42:42] | – Did you try reset? – Yeah. | – 你试过重置么? – 试过了 |
[42:44] | Nothing. | 没用 |
[42:45] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[42:48] | By the time the assault teams are in position we’ll have no idea where he is. | 即使突击部队就位 我们也根本不知道他身在何处 |