时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Hello, Sherry. – David. | – 你好 Sherry – David |
[00:16] | Alan’s determined to see Wayne removed | Alan决意让Wayne走人 |
[00:18] | even if it means destroying my presidency. | 即使意味着毁掉我的总统职位 |
[00:20] | You want me to find something you can use against Alan? | 你要我找些东西对付Alan? |
[00:24] | You think you can enlist your psychopathic ex-wife to manufacture lies about me in order to bring me down? | 你以为你可以让你的神经质前妻编造些谎言来整垮我? |
[00:29] | You wanna to stop, stay away from my brother. | 如果你不想这样 就离我弟弟远点 |
[00:33] | Jack, I think it’s Amador. | Jack 我想是Amador |
[00:36] | I’ve got the product. There’s an old mine east of Post Mita. | 我拿到货了 在Post Mita东边有个旧矿 |
[00:39] | Meet me in the northern most building in an hour and 10 minutes. | 1小时10分钟后在最北面的建筑里碰头 |
[00:42] | I’ll have one man with me for security, | 安全起见我会带一个人 |
[00:44] | you may do the same. | 你也可以这样做 |
[00:46] | – You’re falling through with what you have started. – There are too many risks now. | – 事情是你搞出来的 – 现在继续太冒险了 |
[00:50] | They are inavoidable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[00:52] | CTU, Dessler. | 反恐局 Dessler |
[00:54] | Ramon, if you want the deal happen, we’ve got to go now. | Ramon 如果你想做交易 那我们现在就得走了 |
[00:57] | Tony, Jack’s on the line. He’s using a cells one way. | Tony 是Jack 他打电话给我们呢 |
[01:00] | Amador’s gonna be at the mine in Post Mita in about an hour. | Amador大概1小时后到Post Mita的一个旧矿那 |
[01:03] | It’s gonna take us that long to get there | 我们也需要差不多的时间赶到那里 |
[01:04] | and get your men into position. | 让你的人就位 |
[01:08] | It’s disconnected. | 断线了 |
[01:09] | Based on what CTU got from Jack, the meeting will probably take place here. | 根据反恐局从Jack那得到的消息 应该是在这交易 |
[01:12] | My forward position’s gonna be here. | 我将前进到这个位置 |
[01:15] | What I need from you is to put your men behind this range until we know that the virus is real. | 我要你的人都在这个安全区域内 直到我们确定病毒是真的 |
[01:19] | How long will it take to get your men to the old mine? | 你的人多久才能赶到旧矿? |
[01:21] | 90 seconds. | 90秒 |
[01:23] | Good luck. | 祝你们走运 |
[01:26] | If you want this deal to happen, we have to leave now. | 如果你想做交易 那我们现在就得走了 |
[01:28] | We have to be at the mine 20 minutes before Amador gets there. | 我们必须比Amador早20分钟赶到旧矿 |
[01:30] | The deal is off. | 交易取消 |
[01:35] | We’re leaving now. | 我们现在就走 |
[01:50] | The following takes place between 12:00 am and 1:00 am. | 以下事件发生于凌晨12点至1点之间 |
[01:59] | Are you people ready? | 你们都准备好了吗? |
[02:00] | Yeah, they’re waiting. | 嗯 已就绪 |
[02:02] | What about Chloe? | Chloe呢? |
[02:03] | Yeah, she’s there too. | 嗯 她也准备好了 |
[02:04] | Alright, this is our one chance to get the virus. | 很好 这是我们得到的病毒的机会 |
[02:06] | So make sure they’re all aware of what’s at stake. | 确保他们都知道面临什么样的危险 |
[02:09] | They’re aware. | 他们知道了 |
[02:10] | I’m just saying that it’s all gonna come down in the next hour. | 我只想说接下来1小时将发生的… |
[02:12] | You know, Tony. You don’t have to keep reminding… | 你知道 Tony 你没必要一直强调… |
[02:13] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须要 |
[02:14] | Look, too many things did go wrong here, | 听着 已经出了太多差错 |
[02:16] | we don’t need another mistake. | 我们不能再犯错了 |
[02:27] | So, | 嗯 |
[02:29] | we had a communication from jack in the last few minutes? | 最近几分钟我们有跟Jack联络上吗? |
[02:32] | No. | 没有 |
[02:34] | He’s still with Nina and the Salazars. | 他还和Nina和Salazar兄弟在一起 |
[02:52] | You should have listened to me. | 你应该听我的话 |
[02:55] | This is my business. I built it. | 这是我的事业 我亲手建立起来的 |
[02:57] | I won’t let anyone destroy it. | 我不会让任何人毁掉它 |
[02:59] | Not even you. | 即使是你 |
[03:07] | We can’t stop the bleeding. We gotta get him to the hospital. | 血止不住 我们得送他去医院 |
[03:09] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[03:10] | They’ll ask questions. | 会被怀疑的 |
[03:13] | He’ll die if we don’t. | 不去他会死掉的 |
[03:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:43] | Ramon, I’m sorry. | Ramon 我很遗憾 |
[03:47] | But we have to go. | 但是我们必须走了 |
[03:50] | When we’re done, | 等我们完成交易后 |
[03:53] | I want him to have a proper burial. | 我要好好安葬他 |
[04:00] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你在犯个大错 |
[04:01] | He’s setting you up. | 他给你下了圈套 |
[04:03] | He works for CTU. | 他为反恐局工作 |
[04:04] | Hector was right. | Hector是对的 |
[04:06] | You should give this up. | 你该放弃的 |
[04:12] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[04:14] | Don’t mention my brother’s name, ever. | 永远别提我弟弟的名字 |
[04:22] | Alright. Let’s do the deal. | 好了 我们去交易吧 |
[04:25] | Everybody back in the cars. | 大家都回车上 |
[04:56] | Inform CTU. | 通知反恐局 |
[04:58] | I want update in every half hour. | 每半小时通知我最新进展 |
[05:15] | – Yes? – david, | – 请进? – David |
[05:18] | I just want you to know that I’m leaving. | 我只是来告诉你我要走了 |
[05:28] | What’s leverage you have with Milican? | 你抓到了Milican什么把柄? |
[05:30] | I told you David, it’s better that you don’t know the details right now. | 我告诉过你 David 你现在最好不要知道详情 |
[05:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Aaron told me that you refused the secret service’s escort. | Aaron告诉我你拒绝特勤部的陪同 |
[05:45] | Yes, but that’s because the person I’m going to see might be scared if I don’t come alone. | 是 因为如果我不是一个人去的话 那会吓到我要见的人 |
[05:51] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用为我担心 |
[05:52] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己的 |
[05:56] | I know you can. | 我知道 |
[06:06] | I still believe in your presidency | 我一直相信你的领导能力 |
[06:09] | and if Alan milican is threatening your ability to lead this country, | 如果Alan Milican妨碍到你对国家的领导 |
[06:14] | he will be stopped. | 我会阻止他的 |
[06:32] | Amador’s bringing the virus to this location in 30 minutes. | Amador会在30分钟后将病毒带到这个地方 |
[06:34] | We have delta team’s bunker 2 minutes away. | 特种部队埋伏在距此2分钟路程的地方 |
[06:36] | We will intercept the package as soon as jack confirms it contain the virus. | 只要Jack确认包裹里有病毒 我们马上截下病毒 |
[06:40] | Jack’s transmitter working yet? | Jack的通讯器好用了吗? |
[06:41] | No, we’re using Chase. | 没有 我们有Chase |
[06:42] | He’s moving into forward covert position to give us confirmation. | 他隐蔽在前线给我们传送确认信息 |
[06:46] | He’ll be able to transmit sound both to us and delta teams. | 他能给我们和特种部队传送声音 |
[06:48] | Who’s running his com? | 谁在处理这个? |
[06:50] | I am. There weren’t any protocol in place. | 是我 没有现行的程式 |
[06:51] | I wrote a software to amplify the low frequency audio signal and relay it out. | 但我写了个程序来放大低频声音信号并转发出去 |
[06:55] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[06:57] | After that, Chase will let us know when the transaction’s complete and Jack has the virus. | 交易一结束 Jack拿到病毒 Chase会马上通知我们 |
[07:01] | At which point our units to move in taking full precautious to keep that virus safe. | 那时候我们就行动 采取充分预防措施保证病毒的安全 |
[07:58] | You have to get your men out of sight before Amador arrives. | 让你的人在Amador到之前隐蔽起来 |
[08:00] | I know. But we will be seeing him in sight. | 我知道 我们会暗中盯着他的 |
[08:13] | Alright, give me the bag. | 好了 把包给我 |
[08:19] | Tell them to keep their eyes open. | 叫他们都提高警惕 |
[08:21] | Ramon, he is setting you up I can prove it. | Ramon 这是他的圈套 我可以证明 |
[08:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:32] | How? | 怎么证明? |
[08:33] | I was in CTU for 7 years, I know their protocols. | 我在反恐局待了7年 我知道他们的规程 |
[08:36] | I know how they play this. | 我知道他们怎么做 |
[08:38] | I’m listening. | 说 |
[08:39] | Their tact teams won’t be too close. | 他们的战术部队不会离的很近 |
[08:41] | They’ll have at least one man during the common sense that is watching us now. | 但正常情况下他们至少会派一个人监视我们 |
[08:45] | And you know where that man would be? | 你知道那个人会在哪吗? |
[08:46] | Straight ahead, there’s some high ground. | 正前方的一些高地 |
[08:48] | Nobody’s there, or 90 degrees to west to the tree line. | 如果没有就看看向西90度的树林 |
[08:51] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道有没有人了 |
[08:53] | Philip, Pablo, check it out. | Philip Pablo 去查一下 |
[08:55] | Make sure you make your approach from the sides in case this woman is right. | 从边上包抄过去 也许她说的是真的 |
[08:58] | I am right. | 我说的是真的 |
[09:16] | I need you to go. These format changes. | 我需要你来一下 这些格式变了 |
[09:18] | Yeah. Here you gonna need those files to repagination. They’re not on the hard drive. | 好 这些文件要重编页码 硬盘上没有 |
[09:21] | – What is that? – It’s a baby. | – 那是什么? – 孩子 |
[09:24] | Yeah. I can see it’s a baby. | 嗯 我看得出是个孩子 |
[09:26] | Whose baby is it? | 谁的孩子? |
[09:27] | – Chloe’s. – Chloe’s? | – Chloe的 – Chloe的? |
[09:29] | Her baby sitter’s having some sort of family emergencies. | 她孩子的保姆家里有急事 |
[09:30] | kim, Chloe doesn’t have a baby. | kim Chloe没有孩子 |
[09:32] | Of course she does. | 她当然有 |
[09:33] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[09:35] | I was in the search team with Chloe. We’ve had background check, personal tree, medical tree, those things. | 我曾跟Chloe在搜查组共事 我们都做过背景调查 人际关系调查 身体检查等等 |
[09:40] | She’s never had a baby? | 她从没有孩子? |
[09:41] | No, it’s definitely not her kid. | 没 这肯定不是她的孩子 |
[10:25] | Philip, Pablo, call me your position. | Philip Pablo 报告你们的位置 |
[10:29] | Ramon, it’s Philip. | Ramon 我是Philip |
[10:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[10:32] | At the tree line, there’s no one here. | 在树林 这里没人 |
[10:34] | Pablo, what about you? | Pablo 你呢? |
[10:40] | Pablo, can you hear me? | Pablo 你听到了吗? |
[10:44] | They got him. | 他们抓住他了 |
[10:49] | Pablo Pablo? | |
[10:50] | He’s dead, Ramon. And come for you next. | 他死了 Ramon 下一个就是你 |
[10:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[10:55] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了? |
[11:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[11:03] | I’m at the high ground. | 我在高地这 |
[11:05] | Do you see anything? | 有什么发现? |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:08] | There’s no one here. | 这没人 |
[11:09] | Alright, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[11:11] | Hold your position. | 原地待命 |
[11:12] | – And keep your eyes open. – Okay. | – 提高警惕 – 好 |
[11:19] | Drop the walkie. | 把对讲机丢了 |
[11:23] | No more lies of you. | 别再说谎了 |
[11:31] | Amador will be here in 15 minutes. | Amador15分钟后到达 |
[11:33] | Go front and get the virus. Give him his money | 你过去拿病毒 并把钱给他 |
[11:36] | and bring the virus back to us. | 然后再把病毒给我们 |
[11:38] | You’ll have one of our men with you acting as your bodyguard. | 我派个人作你保镖 |
[11:41] | But if you try to escape | 但是如果你想要逃跑 |
[11:42] | or communicate anything to Amador, | 或者跟Amador多说一个字 |
[11:44] | we’ll kill you. | 我们会杀了你 |
[11:46] | If he misses, there are 3 men in the hills with sniper rifle aiming at your head. | 就算他失手了 山头上还有3个人拿着狙击枪 瞄准着你的脑袋呢 |
[11:51] | If you want to live, make sure this deal happens. | 想活命就乖乖完成交易 |
[11:55] | – Understood. – Good. | – 我明白 – 很好 |
[12:28] | How’s Angela? | Angela还好吧? |
[12:31] | Adam just told me you’re not the mother of this child. | Adam刚告诉我这不是你的孩子 |
[12:35] | Who does the baby belong to? | 这是谁的孩子? |
[12:39] | My boyfriend Eric. | 我男友Eric的 |
[12:42] | Binder. His name is Eric Binder. | Binder 他名字是Eric Binder |
[12:44] | So why isn’t he taking care of his daughter? | 那他为什么不自己照顾女儿? |
[12:46] | Because it’s the first place his ex-wife would look. | 因为他前妻首先就会找到他那 |
[12:49] | His ex-wife has custody of the baby. | 他前妻有孩子的监护权 |
[12:51] | A few weeks ago, she started seeing this guy with a drinking problem | 几周前 他前妻开始和一个酗酒的男人约会 |
[12:54] | and Eric found out that this guy was abusing the baby physically. | Eric发现这人虐待孩子 |
[12:57] | So why isn’t the ex-wife stopping the boy-friend? | 那他前妻为什么不阻止她男友? |
[12:59] | Apparently she’s in some kind of denial. | 很显然她不愿承认这个事实 |
[13:02] | So why doesn’t he call child protect services? | 那他为什么不给儿童保护服务中心打电话? |
[13:05] | Eric has. | Eric打了 |
[13:10] | He saw social worker this morning, but she couldn’t make it out until tomorrow. | 他今早见了社工 但她明天才能解决这个问题 |
[13:13] | He’s afraid by then it’ll be too late. | 他担心那时就太晚了 |
[13:15] | Wait, so he is kidnapping Angela? | 等等 那么他绑架了Angela? |
[13:17] | Technically, but just for tonight. | 理论上是 但是只有今晚 |
[13:19] | I don’t care, Chloe. Kidnapping is a felony. | 我不管 Chloe 绑架儿童可是重罪 |
[13:22] | If you want to call the police, then go ahead and call the police. | 如果你想报警 那就去吧 |
[13:24] | But if this child is returned to her mother and something bad happens, | 但是如果这孩子回到她妈妈身边并且发生了什么不好的事情 |
[13:26] | and that’s on you. So think about that, Kim. | 那就是你的责任 好好想想 Kim |
[13:28] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[13:30] | Chloe, Tony needs you. Chase’s transmitting from Post Mita. | Chloe Tony需要你 Chase正从Post Mita传送信号过来 |
[13:32] | I’ll be down there in a minute. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[13:33] | No, he needs you now. | 不 他要你马上去 |
[13:39] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[13:44] | – No, no problem. – Good. | – 没 没有 – 很好 |
[13:49] | Let me know how much of the bottle she takes. | 回来告诉我她喝了多少奶 |
[14:08] | – Mr.Kelly? – Yeah. | – Kelly先生? – 是 |
[14:09] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[14:17] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[14:25] | Drink? | 喝点什么? |
[14:27] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:33] | We appreciate your help on this, Mr.Kelly. | 我们感谢您能提供帮助 Kelly先生 |
[14:35] | We meaning you and the President, right? | 我们指你和总统是吗? |
[14:38] | I am representing the president on this, yes. | 是的 这个问题上我可以代表总统 |
[14:43] | So… | 那么… |
[14:46] | What can I tell you? | 你想知道什么? |
[14:49] | You can tell me what really happened. | 你可以告诉我事情的真相 |
[14:52] | What do you think happened? | 你认为发生了什么? |
[14:54] | I think… | 我认为… |
[14:56] | Alan Milican was driving the car that hit and killed your daughter 12 years ago. | Alan Milican12年前开车撞死了您女儿 |
[15:05] | I… | 我… |
[15:06] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | You’ve testified that you didn’t see anything but I think you did | 您作证说什么都没看到 但我认为您看到了 |
[15:12] | and I think what you saw implicates Milican. | 而且我认为你看到的与Milican有关 |
[15:24] | 3 weeks after your daughter’s death, | 您女儿死后3周 |
[15:26] | an account was set up in your name at Maritime Bank and a large deposit was made. | 在航海商业银行开了个你的帐户 并存进了一大笔钱 |
[15:33] | That was to keep your mouth shut, wasn’t it? | 那是封口费 对吗? |
[15:39] | This is a chance for you to set everything right. | 这是一个让真相大白的机会 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:50] | I saw Milican driving the car that night, | 我看到Milican那晚开着车 |
[15:54] | got the license plate and everything. | 我看到了车牌和整个经过 |
[15:59] | But when I… | 但当我… |
[16:01] | told that to the cop he takes me aside | 告诉警察的时候 他把我带到一边 |
[16:04] | he says | 他说 |
[16:06] | your daughter is dead. | 你女儿已经死了 |
[16:09] | Nothing you can do about that now. | 无可挽回了 |
[16:12] | But if you keep your mouth shut, | 但如果你什么也不说 |
[16:15] | There is… | 这儿… |
[16:18] | There is a payoff, a big one. | 这儿有笔钱 很大一笔 |
[16:23] | So… | 所以… |
[16:24] | I said I didn’t see who killed my daughter. | 我说我没看到是谁撞死了我女儿 |
[16:31] | It was blood money and I took it. | 我收了那些沾满血的钱 |
[16:48] | Mr.Kelly | Kelly先生 |
[16:51] | Mr.Kelly, we’re gonna have a press conference | Kelly先生 我们有个新闻发布会 |
[16:55] | and you are gonna have a chance to tell your story to everyone. | 你有机会把真相告诉所有人 |
[17:01] | I’m not gonna be doing this for nothing, Mrs.Palmer. | 我不会白做这件事的 Palmer夫人 |
[17:04] | Okay, that’s alright. How much money do you…? | 好的 没关系 你想要多少钱…? |
[17:04] | No, I don’t want money that I’ve already made the mistake. | 不 我不要钱 我已经为此犯过错了 |
[17:07] | Okay, I’m sorry, | 好吧 对不起 |
[17:09] | then what do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[17:10] | My son… | 我的儿子… |
[17:13] | My only living child. | 我唯一活着的孩子 |
[17:15] | He is… he is doing a prison term in life sentence. | 他… 他被判无期徒刑 |
[17:18] | I want the president to pardon him. | 我要总统赦免他 |
[17:20] | What was he convicted for? | 他因为什么入狱? |
[17:22] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[17:23] | He’s all I’ve got. | 他是我的全部 |
[17:25] | You get the man out of prison | 你让我儿子出狱 |
[17:27] | and I tell anyone who wants to listen what really happened that night. | 那我就把事实告诉任何想知道那晚真相的人 |
[17:40] | I don’t care what Ramon thinks, | 我不管Ramon怎么想 |
[17:41] | I know you’re still working with CTU. | 我知道你还在为反恐局工作 |
[17:46] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[17:47] | My interest happened to coincide with Ramon’s at this moment | 我跟Ramon现在恰好利益一致 |
[17:50] | and he knows it. | 他知道这一点 |
[17:51] | You may have convinced everybody else of that, but I don’t believe it. | 你也许能让所有人相信你 但我不相信 |
[17:54] | You keep shutting your mouth off | 你最好闭嘴 |
[17:56] | or you’re gonna get yourself killed. | 否则你会为此丢命的 |
[17:58] | Doesn’t matter. Once he gets the virus, he’s gonna kill us both. | 无所谓 一旦拿到病毒 他会杀了我们俩的 |
[18:10] | Uncuff her. She needs to get going. | 解开手铐 她该走了 |
[18:14] | Get the briefcase. | 拿上公事包 |
[18:22] | If there’s trouble, kill her first. | 如果有什么不对劲 先杀了她 |
[18:43] | She’s got one of the Salazars’ bodyguard with her. | 她跟Salazar兄弟的一个保镖一起 |
[18:46] | Michelle, send the teams to their final marks. | Michelle 让大家各就各位 |
[18:48] | Everybody gets set, this is it. | 所有人准备好 行动了 |
[19:07] | Salazar’s men are holding about 300 meters from my location. | Salazar的人离我300米远 |
[19:11] | Edmunds’ still on point. | Edmunds还在那里 |
[19:12] | There’s been no activity. | 没有任何行动 |
[19:13] | Make sure the delta commanders in the field follow protocols straight. | 确保特种部队严格按照规程办事 |
[19:17] | Almeida Almeida. | |
[19:18] | It’s Kim. I need to talk to you in private. | 我是Kim 我需要跟你私下谈谈 |
[19:22] | Right now? | 现在吗? |
[19:23] | Yeah. It’s about Chloe. | 是 关于Chloe的 |
[19:25] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[19:28] | Alright. Tech one. | 好吧 技术1部见 |
[19:31] | Keep me posted. | 有情况通知我 |
[19:35] | You want me to pardon this man’s son of convicted murder. | 你想让我赦免这个人的儿子的谋杀罪名 |
[19:39] | I know I’m asking a lot David, but… | 我知道我要求的很多 David 但是… |
[19:41] | unless you pardon Kelly’s son for that crime, | 除非你豁免Kelly儿子的罪 |
[19:44] | he’s not gonna help us. | 否则他不会帮我们的 |
[19:46] | Then how exactly is he supposed to help us. | 那他打算怎么帮我们? |
[19:49] | 12 years ago, Kelly was paid off not to come forward as a witness against Milican. | 12年前Kelly曾被买通 没有指控Milican的罪行 |
[19:54] | What did he witness? | 他目睹了什么? |
[19:55] | Milican killing his daughter while driving drunk then drove off. | Milican酒后驾车 撞死了他女儿 |
[20:00] | Hit and run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[20:01] | Kelly was the only one who saw it. | Kelly是唯一目睹这一切的人 |
[20:03] | Then Milican’s people got to him before the police report was filed. | 但Milican的人在警察备案前找到了他 |
[20:06] | Will he swear to this? | 他愿意为此发誓吗? |
[20:08] | All you have to do is pardon the son. | 你所需做的只是赦免他儿子 |
[20:10] | His name is Patrick Kelly. | 他的名字是Patrick Kelly |
[20:12] | He’s already served 4 years of a life sentence. | 他被判无期徒刑 已经服刑4年了 |
[20:16] | I don’t know, Sherry. I’ll have to get back to you on this. | 我不知道 Sherry 我得想想再和你谈 |
[20:19] | Just hurry, okay? | 尽快 好吗? |
[20:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[20:28] | You know what I think. You shouldn’t be involved in this, David. | 你知道我怎么想的 你不该卷入这件事里 David |
[20:32] | Give in to Mllican, accept my resignation, | 向Mllican让步吧 接受我的辞呈 |
[20:35] | and he’ll back off… | 他就会… |
[20:36] | I told you | 我告诉过你 |
[20:36] | I am not Milican’s puppet. | 我不是Milican的玩偶 |
[20:38] | And I will not let him dictate my decisions. | 我不会让他来主宰我的决定 |
[20:40] | Right, but you will let your ex-wife convince you to grant quid pro quo pardon to a convicted murderer. | 对 但你前妻正说服你 赦免谋杀犯作为交换条件 |
[20:46] | David, she’s only been back in your life for a few hours and look what’s happening. | David 她才回来才几小时 看看都发生了什么 |
[20:51] | I would think you’re being favored of what she’s being proposing | 我想获益的人是你吧 |
[20:54] | that you would be abusing the power of your office. | 那你就滥用你的职权吗? |
[20:57] | Absolutely not, David. Absolutely not, it is wrong. | 绝对不能 David 绝对不能 这是错的 |
[21:00] | When you wanted me to pay hush money to Anne’s ex-husband, | 你曾想让我贿赂Anne的前夫呢 |
[21:05] | that was justified. | 那个就是对的? |
[21:07] | The differences is that… | 区别是… |
[21:12] | David, I have your best interest in heart, you know that. | David 我以你的利益为重 你知道的 |
[21:17] | Now I’m sorry, but Sherry has a wrong that she always has. | 抱歉提醒你 Sherry总是在做不正确的事 |
[21:24] | Your loyalty | 谢谢你的 |
[21:26] | which I am grateful for, | 坦率直言 |
[21:28] | does not change the fact | 但这不能改变事情 |
[21:31] | if someone wants to get down in the mud, | 如果有人想要玩阴招 |
[21:35] | the only way to fight back is to get down in with him. | 我们就要以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[21:38] | So you’re gonna grant the pardon? | 那么你同意赦免了? |
[21:43] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我还不知道该怎样做 |
[21:49] | Okay, Kim, what is it? | 好了 Kim 怎么回事? |
[21:51] | Tony, there’s something you need to… | Tony 有些事情你应该… |
[21:53] | Is this about Chloe’s baby, I don’t have time to deal with it right now. | 是关于Chloe的孩子吗? 我现在没空管这件事 |
[21:55] | It’s not her baby. | 这不是她的孩子 |
[21:57] | Chloe does not have a baby, | Chloe没有孩子 |
[22:00] | and frankly I think she is delusional. | 坦白的讲我认为她有妄想症 |
[22:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[22:04] | Look, Chloe does not have a child. | 听着 Chloe没有孩子 |
[22:07] | I confronted her, and she said that this was her boyfriend’s baby | 我问她时 她说这是他男友的孩子 |
[22:10] | and the mother of this child was letting her get abused. | 她说孩子受到虐待 生母置之不理 |
[22:14] | But Tony I spoke to child protect services, | 但是 Tony 我跟儿童保护服务中心联系过 |
[22:16] | and they said there was no abuse claim filed. | 他们说他们未接到类似的儿童虐待求助 |
[22:18] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | – 你确定? – 我确定 |
[22:22] | Have you talked to Chloe since you found this out? | 你发现这个后跟Chloe说过吗? |
[22:24] | No, when I confronted her, she was on the verge of losing it. | 没有 我之前问她的时候 她显得仓皇失措 |
[22:27] | Look, this is what I am worried about. | 瞧 这正是我所担心的 |
[22:29] | I think she’s unstable. | 我认为她情绪十分不稳 |
[22:41] | Kim Kim, | |
[22:44] | I need you to take a step back here. | 我需要你暂时把这件事放一放 |
[22:46] | My father and Chase’s life are in her hands. | 我父亲和Chase的性命 都掌握在她手里 |
[22:48] | That’s exactly why we can’t do anything about this right now. | 这正是我们现在不能有任何举措的原因 |
[22:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:52] | Look, Chloe’s our only lifeline on what’s going down there. | 听着 Chloe是我们现在唯一的救命稻草 |
[22:55] | She’s only one in this office capable of filtering audio stream chase’s sending us. | 她是这里唯一能过滤出Chase发给我们音频的人 |
[22:58] | – If Chloe is unstable… – But we don’t have an alternative right now. | – 如果Chloe情绪不稳… – 但是我们现在没有可代替她的人 |
[23:01] | We’ve got to keep her in place. | 我们必须让她继续工作 |
[23:04] | What about the baby? | 那这个孩子怎么办? |
[23:07] | Whoever her parents are, they must be going out of their minds right now. | 不管她父母是谁 他们现在肯定已经急疯了 |
[23:12] | You’re gonna take care of that baby till this operation is over. | 你要照顾这个孩子直到行动结束 |
[23:15] | I do not want Chloe to be distracted. | 我不想Chloe分心 |
[23:21] | Hey, I’m not happy about this either. | 嘿 这件事我也不高兴 |
[23:23] | Just hope Chloe holds together, | 我们就希望Chloe能坚持工作 |
[23:25] | we’ll deal with the baby once we get possession of the virus. | 我们一得到病毒就处理这个孩子的事 |
[23:41] | Mr. Kelly? | Kelly先生? |
[25:14] | Hold on, I hear something. | 等等 我听到了什么 |
[25:16] | There’s a car approaching. | 有车过来了 |
[25:18] | Tony, Chase’s reporting a car approaching. | Tony Chase报告说有车靠近 |
[25:21] | Salazar’s men are sitting tight. | Salazar的人已严阵以待 |
[25:23] | There’s no sight of Amador’s men and no other vehicles. | 还没看见Amador的人和其他车辆 |
[25:28] | I’ve got a visual… | 我看到车了… |
[25:30] | Two men in sight | 两个人 |
[25:32] | It’s Amador and his bodyguard. | Amador和他的保镖 |
[25:36] | Ramon Ramon, | |
[25:38] | Amador’s arriving. | Amador到了 |
[25:45] | They’re exiting the car. | 他们正下车 |
[25:47] | Amador’s got a case in hand. | Amador拿了个手提箱 |
[25:49] | How far is delta? | 特种部队离他们有多远? |
[25:50] | 90 seconds away. | 90秒能到 |
[25:51] | No one makes a move until we’re sure it’s the virus. | 没确定是病毒前 不准任何人行动 |
[25:53] | – Understood? – Understood. | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[25:58] | – Do you have it? – Yes. | – 你带来了吗? – 是 |
[26:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:03] | The transfer protocols for the funds in place with the bank? | 银行转帐准备好了吗? |
[26:06] | I’ll transfer the funds once I verify the virus. | 我检查过病毒后立马给你转账 |
[26:09] | So let’s see it. | 让我看看病毒吧 |
[26:14] | Looks like he’s gonna get the virus out. | 看起来他要把病毒拿出来了 |
[26:26] | He’s taking out a canister from the case. | 他从手提箱里拿出了个罐子 |
[26:29] | He’s unscrewing the lid. | 他正打开盖子 |
[26:54] | It should take about 5 minutes to confirm it’s the virus. | 确认病毒需要5分钟 |
[27:20] | Damn it, we don’t have enough audio filters. | 见鬼 我们没有足够的音频过滤器了 |
[27:22] | There’s a lab on 82 street, should I use it? | 82街有个实验室 能用那个吗? |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:27] | Mr.Palmer, this is Tony Almeida. | Palmer先生 我是Tony Almeida |
[27:28] | Give me an update on this, Tony. | 告诉我最新情况 Tony |
[27:30] | The exchange of the virus hasn’t happened yet. | 病毒交易还没开始 |
[27:32] | But we expect it going down at any moment. | 但我们认为很快就会发生 |
[27:34] | Tony, the pentagon’s furious to have the plague captured but I’m sure we don’t have to play that way. | Tony 国防部想出马抓获病毒 但我相信用不着他们出手 |
[27:39] | Now this operation again is a secret between 3 CTU agents | 你们反恐局的仨个头儿 又在秘密行动 |
[27:42] | and again I will give it a rate. | 我可以预言 |
[27:43] | When this is over, the President will hold all 3 of you accountable. | 事情结束后 总统会追究你们仨的责任 |
[27:46] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[27:47] | But if you’re just calling to reprimand me, you’re doing this both undeserved. | 如果你打电话来只是为了训斥我 那太不合时宜了 |
[27:50] | I need to focus on this operation. | 我现在要专心行动 |
[27:52] | This operation, how large is it? | 这个行动 规模有多大? |
[27:54] | We’ve had a dozen of delta teams in the area waiting for the signal to go in. | 我们派了十几个特种部队队员 把守在周边待命准备行动 |
[27:58] | Will that be sufficient? | 人手够吗? |
[27:59] | It has to be. | 只能这些人 |
[28:00] | Any more bodies down there, we’re rather being spotted. | 再多派人的话 很容易被发现 |
[28:03] | Tell me exactly what’s gonna happen. | 告诉我到底会发生什么? |
[28:05] | We don’t have time for this, sir. | 我们没有这个时间了 先生 |
[28:07] | Tony you’ve asked the president to support you, and then he has. | Tony 你要求总统支持你 他做到了 |
[28:10] | Now you put him away and he wants to know what the plan is. | 现在你又把他凉一边 他要知道计划是什么 |
[28:15] | Michale Amador, the seller, | Michale Amador 那个卖家 |
[28:17] | will hand the virus over to Nina Myers. | 会把病毒交给Nina Myers |
[28:19] | He doesn’t know that Nina Myers is now under our control. | 他不知道Nina Myers现在受我们控制 |
[28:22] | Once the exchange happens, the delta team’s to move in. | 一旦交易完成 特种部队就行动 |
[28:24] | Secure the virus, take Nina Myers, Michael Amador, Ramon Salazar into custody. | 拿到病毒 逮捕Nina Myers Michael Amador和Ramon Salazar |
[28:30] | Sounds like a awful lot of things are gonna have to go perfectly. | 听起来一切都得非常完美才行 |
[28:33] | That’s true. | 是这样的 |
[28:35] | We’re pretty sure we’ve our bases covered. | 我们非常肯定我们已经做好准备 |
[28:37] | Pretty sure isn’t good enough. | 非常肯定也不够好 |
[28:39] | You make this happen. | 你要确保万无一失 |
[28:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[28:43] | Okay, we’re on. | 好 我们开始 |
[28:46] | Chase, what’s going on. | Chase 进展如何? |
[28:47] | It looks like they’re about to get confirmation. | 看起来他们要完成确认了 |
[30:22] | Signatures match. | 匹配 |
[30:24] | It’s the virus. I repeat it. It is the virus. | 确认是病毒 重复 确认是病毒 |
[30:26] | Send delta in. | 特种部队行动 |
[30:27] | Delta, gin the perimeter. Go, go. | 特种部队 行动 快 快 |
[30:31] | I’ll take that… | 我拿着吧… |
[30:33] | until the funds are in place | 直到收到钱 |
[30:56] | Transfers. | 转账 |
[30:57] | Funds transfer locator 651911374 | 现金转账至651911374 |
[31:03] | Waiting to confirm. | 等待确认 |
[31:06] | Your bank’s on the phone to confirm the transfer of the funds. | 你的银行打电话来确认现金的转账 |
[31:11] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[31:12] | 651911374 verified. | 651911374已确认 |
[31:16] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[31:21] | Our business is done. | 交易结束 |
[31:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:31] | Amador’s out of the building. | Amador离开了大楼 |
[31:32] | He’s left the case containing the virus with Nina. | 装病毒的手提箱留给了Nina |
[31:40] | They are in a car turning around heading north. | 他们开车朝北边去了 |
[31:47] | – Have a delta unit pick him up. – Okay. | – 派一队特种部队去拦截他 – 好 |
[31:50] | Unit’s on their way. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[31:54] | She’s carrying the case to Bauer. | 她正把手提箱带给Bauer |
[31:56] | – What is that? – Nina Myers… | – 听不清? – Nina Myers… |
[31:57] | Certain things Nina’s leaving with the virus | Nina带着病毒离开什么的 |
[32:00] | What is wrong with this? | 出什么问题了? |
[32:02] | Chloe, the channel’s migrating. | Chloe 频道转移了 |
[32:04] | I know, we’re switching to a sat 8 | 我知道 我们调到卫星8号 |
[32:06] | in the middle of a meet? | 现在调? |
[32:08] | What the hell is going on here? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[32:09] | All I’m getting is static. | 我只能听到静电噪音 |
[32:10] | It’ll be fine in a second. | 很快就好 |
[32:11] | What are you doing, switching back to sat 3. | 你在干什么? 快调回卫星3号 |
[32:13] | – No. – Are you crazy? | – 不 – 你疯了吗? |
[32:14] | Sat 3 is out of range. I noticed the glitch in its realized software… | 卫星3号已经溢出了 我评估软件时注意到这个漏洞的… |
[32:17] | Have to switch over, otherwise we’ll lost it. | 必须调到卫星8号 否则会失去信号的 |
[32:20] | Chase, do you copy? | Chase 你听到了吗? |
[32:32] | You should be getting a clear signal now. | 你现在应该能清楚听到 |
[32:34] | Chase, do you copy? | Chase 你听到了吗? |
[32:42] | Yeah, I copy. | 是 收到 |
[32:43] | Nina’s still in visual range, she’s heading towards the building. | Nina仍在监视中 她朝大楼走去 |
[32:47] | Delta’s 50 seconds away. | 特种部队还有50秒赶到 |
[32:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:18] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[33:21] | Ramon, we should go. | Ramon 我们该走了 |
[33:28] | No, Jack. I don’t need you anymore. | 不 Jack 我不需要你了 |
[33:31] | He’s gonna kill him. | 他要杀了他 |
[33:32] | Delta team will not be getting there in time. | 特种部队来不及赶到 |
[33:34] | Ramon, we had a deal. | Ramon 我们说好了的 |
[33:35] | My brother died because of you. | 我弟弟因为你而死的 |
[33:36] | Because of you… | 因为你… |
[33:50] | Chase, come in. | Chase 说话 |
[33:52] | Tony, Delta ‘s here. | Tony 特种部队到了 |
[33:54] | I’m moving in. | 我行动了 |
[34:39] | Ramon Salazar’s on the move with the virus. | Ramon Salazar带着病毒在逃 |
[34:41] | Repeat, he has the virus. | 重复 他带着病毒 |
[34:43] | He’s at the west wing of the building. | 他在建筑的西侧 |
[34:46] | Jack’s in pursuit. | Jack在追捕他 |
[34:51] | You two, go with me. All men in pursuit. | 你们俩个跟我走 所有人继续追捕 |
[34:53] | Repeat, Salazar has the virus. | 重复 Salazar带着病毒 |
[35:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[35:29] | Hello, Julia. | 喂 Julia |
[35:30] | It’s sherry palmer. | 我是Sherry Palmer |
[35:31] | I’m sorry to call so late, sweetie. | 很抱歉这么晚给你打电话 亲爱的 |
[35:33] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗? |
[35:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:35] | It is very late, Sherry. | 很晚了 Sherry |
[35:36] | Why are you calling? | 你打电话来想要做什么? |
[35:38] | Because I know what your husband is doing to David. | 我知道你丈夫对David所做的事 |
[35:40] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我无能为力 |
[35:42] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[35:43] | You mean, you don’t see any reason to do anything about it, | 你只是没理由去帮忙 |
[35:46] | but I’m gonna give you a reason. | 但我给你个理由 |
[35:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:50] | I know your situation, Julia. | 我理解你的处境 Julia |
[35:52] | I know Alan’s too controlling to let you go. | 我知道Alan控制你 不让你走 |
[35:54] | And I know you’re not willing to sacrifice everything to get out. | 你也不愿牺牲所拥有的一切而离开 |
[35:58] | You’re making a lot of assumptions, and I’m hanging up. | 这只是你的猜想 我要挂电话了 |
[36:00] | No, I’m telling the truth and you know it. | 不 我说的是事实 你也知道这一点 |
[36:02] | But I can help you, Julia. | 我能帮你 Julia |
[36:05] | I can help you get away from Alan | 我能帮你离开Alan |
[36:07] | without having to give everything up. | 不用放弃任何东西 |
[36:09] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[36:10] | You know me, Julia. | 你了解我 Julia |
[36:12] | When I say I can make something happen, | 当我说我要怎样的时候 |
[36:13] | you better believe I can. | 你最好相信我能做到 |
[36:20] | How would you do this? | 你怎么做? |
[36:21] | First of all, we need to meet in person. | 首先 我们要私下见个面 |
[36:23] | When? | 什么时候? |
[36:24] | Has to be now. | 必须现在 |
[36:26] | I can’t leave this house at this time of night without Alan wondering what I’m doing. | 我不可能晚上这个时候出去还不引起Alan的怀疑 |
[36:29] | Then I’m coming to you. | 那我去找你 |
[36:39] | Jack, hold your fire. | Jack 别开枪 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:44] | You’re alright? | 你没事吧? |
[36:46] | Yeah, I’m alright. | 是的 我没事 |
[36:48] | Our first priority is the virus. | 病毒是首要任务 |
[36:49] | Ramon is our second. | Ramon是第二位的 |
[36:50] | Anybody gets a visual, standing order is do not fire. | 无论谁看到他都不准开枪 |
[36:53] | Are we clear? | 明白吗? |
[36:54] | Copy. | 明白 |
[36:55] | Looks like he’s coming down the path. But if I were him, I’d headed north. | 看起来他从这条路跑了 但如果我是他我会朝北跑 |
[36:58] | Heading north would run into the river. | 朝北会遇到一条河 |
[37:02] | Give the chopper our coordinates. Tell them to converge on the river. | 告诉直升机我们的坐标 让他们河上汇合 |
[37:05] | Send another team back down the path in case he doubles back. | 再派一对人回到那条路以防他往回跑 |
[37:07] | We want 4 of you down that path, and I want 2 of you with me. | 你们4个去那条路 另外2个跟我来 |
[37:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:11] | Ramon’s in possession of the virus, he’s headed north position 453.6. | Ramon拿着病毒向北方位置453.6逃去 |
[37:15] | Roger, 453.6 | 收到 453.6 |
[37:34] | It’s over, Ramon. | 都结束了 Ramon |
[37:36] | There’s nowhere else for you to go. | 你无路可逃了 |
[37:38] | I’m not going back to jail. | 我不会回监狱的 |
[37:40] | After we settling down, we’ll talk about it. | 那个我们之后再谈 |
[37:43] | Stop, Jack. | 算了 Jack |
[37:45] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[37:48] | Put the cylinder down. | 把病毒放下 |
[37:52] | I don’t wanna have to shoot you, just put the cylinder down. | 我不想朝你开枪 快把病毒放下 |
[37:56] | Jack, say the word. | Jack 下命令吧 |
[37:57] | Not now. | 不到时候 |
[38:00] | I have the authority to cut a deal. | 我有特权能够帮你减刑 |
[38:01] | All we want is the virus. | 我们只是要病毒 |
[38:03] | Just put the cylinder down slowly. | 把病毒慢慢放下吧 |
[38:07] | Please, I don’t wanna shoot you. | 拜托 我不想朝你开枪 |
[38:17] | There you go. | 来 |
[38:19] | Put it on the ground nice and easy. | 慢慢轻轻地把它放地上 |
[38:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:30] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[38:43] | – Chase, are you alright? – Yeah. | – Chase 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[38:46] | Give me your phone. | 把你电话给我 |
[38:57] | This is Jack Bauer. Pass me through to Almeida now. | 我是Jack Bauer 让我跟Almeida讲话 |
[38:59] | Right away. | 马上 |
[39:02] | – What’s going on, Jack? – We do not have the virus. | – 怎么了 Jack? – 我们没拿到病毒 |
[39:03] | I repeat, we do not have the virus. | 重复 我们没拿到病毒 |
[39:05] | The cylinder Ramon was carrying was ripped with a bomb. | Ramon拿到的病毒罐是炸弹 |
[39:08] | Amador must have switched it, do we have a position on him? | Amador肯定调包了 我们能找到他吗? |
[39:11] | Delta’s on with him. He won’t get far. | 特种部队在跟着他呢 他跑不远的 |
[39:12] | It must be Amador’s original plan which he sees as rearranged escape route. | 这一定是Amador的计划 他已经安排好了逃跑路线 |
[39:16] | please advise delta team. | 提醒特种部队 |
[39:17] | We’re on it, Jack. | 我们在做呢 Jack |
[39:18] | Tony, Nina Myers’ out there too. | Tony Nina Myers也跑了 |
[39:21] | Any chance she was involved in this? | 她跟这个有关吗? |
[39:23] | No, the bomb was made for her. | 没有 炸弹就是给她的 |
[39:27] | Delta has Amador pinned 2 kms west of you, Jack. | 特种部队在你以西2公里处截下了Amador Jack |
[39:29] | Copy that, we’re moving. | 收到 我们就过去 |
[39:31] | Chase, get your team ready. | Chase 让你的人做好准备 |
[39:33] | 2 kms to west, stick with the road. | 向西2公里 沿着公路 |
[39:38] | Up delta 3… | 特种部队3队… |
[40:13] | Get out of the vehicle, now! | 下车 快! |
[40:20] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[40:37] | Move a muscle, you’re dead. | 动一下 你就死定了 |
[40:44] | Very slowly, get on the ground. | 慢慢地趴在地上 |
[40:49] | Do it now! | 马上! |
[41:32] | Go. | 走 |
[41:59] | The delta team has been taken out. | 特种部队遭到埋伏全部牺牲了 |
[42:01] | Amador’s escaped. | Amador跑掉了 |
[42:02] | Tony, Amador’s cell phone just went completely dead. | Tony Amador的手机完全失去信号了 |
[42:05] | Jack. Jack | |
[42:07] | Jack, come in | Jack 说话 |
[42:08] | Yeah, it’s Bauer. | 嗯 我是Bower |
[42:10] | Amador ambushed delta 3, I repeat Amador ambushed delta 3. | Amador伏击了特种部队3队 重复 Amador伏击了特种部队3队 |
[42:13] | It was a set up. | 那是个圈套 |
[42:14] | Do you have a position? | 你能追踪到位置吗? |
[42:15] | Negative, we’re tracking by cell phone signal. | 不能 我们用手机信号追踪的 |
[42:18] | We lost it when the ambush happened. | 伏击开始时我们就失去信号了 |
[42:19] | What about satellite? | 卫星呢? |
[42:20] | No, there’s no visual satellite coverage of this area at this time. | 不行 现在没有可视卫星覆盖这个区域 |
[42:24] | Son of a bitch. Copy that. | 混蛋 收到 |
[42:26] | Delta 3’s been taken out. | 特种部队3队都牺牲了 |
[42:27] | They don’t have a position on Amador. | 他们追踪不到Amador了 |
[42:29] | what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做? |
[42:31] | We’ve got to find Nina. | 我们必须找到Nina |
[42:32] | Take your team up to the high ground. I’ll cover you down here. | 带你的人去高地 我在这掩护你们 |
[42:36] | Okay. You guys, come on. We’ll find… | 好 你们 跟我来 |