时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | David, I still believe in your presidency. | David 我相信你能连任 |
[00:17] | And, if Alan Milliken is threatening your ability to lead this country, | 如果Alan Milliken威胁到你领导国家的能力 |
[00:20] | he will be stopped. | 我会阻止他 |
[00:21] | Milliken was driving the car that hit and killed your daughter 12 years ago? | 12年前 Milliken开车撞死了你女儿? |
[00:25] | Yeah. I saw Milliken driving the car that night. | 对 我亲眼目睹的 |
[00:28] | Kelly was the only one who saw it. | Kelly是唯一一个目击者 |
[00:30] | Then Milliken’s people got to him. | Milliken的人封了他的口 |
[00:31] | – He’ll swear to this? – Yes. | – 愿意宣誓作证吗?\n- 对 |
[00:33] | Mr. Kelly? | Kelly先生? |
[00:38] | – What is that? – It’s a baby. | – 那是什么?\n- 一个婴儿 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I can see that it’s a baby, Kim. | 是 我知道那是个婴儿 Kim |
[00:41] | Whose baby is it? | 是谁的孩子? |
[00:42] | – Chloe’s. – Chloe doesn’t have a baby. | – Chloe的\n- Chloe没有孩子 |
[00:44] | Adam just told me you’re not the mother of this child. | Adam刚和我说你不是这孩子的母亲 |
[00:47] | Frankly, I think she’s delusional. | 坦白说 我认为她有幻想症 |
[00:48] | She’s the only one in this office capable of filtering audio streams | 办公室里只有他能够过滤 |
[00:51] | that chase is sending us. | Chase发给我们的音频 |
[00:52] | If Chloe is unstable… | 如果Chloe不稳定… |
[00:53] | We don’t have an alternative right now. | 现在我们没有别的选择 |
[00:55] | We have got to keep her in place. | 我们必须让她继续工作 |
[00:57] | Amador will be here in 15 minutes. | Amador15分钟后到这 |
[00:58] | Confirm that he has the virus, | 确定他带了病毒 |
[01:00] | give him his money, and bring the virus back to us. | 给他钱 然后把病毒带回来给我们 |
[01:04] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[01:06] | I don’t need you anymore. | 你对我没有任何价值了 |
[01:07] | He’s going to kill him. Delta team’s not going to get there in time. | 他要杀了他 特种部队来不及赶到那里 |
[01:10] | Ramon, we had a deal. | Ramon 我们有个协议 |
[01:13] | – Chase!\n- Chase! – Tony, delta’s here. | – Tony特种部队来了 |
[01:17] | All we want is the virus. | 我们只想要病毒 |
[01:19] | Just put the cylinder down slowly. | 把瓶子慢慢的放下来 |
[01:23] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[01:26] | We do not have the virus! | 我们没有拿到病毒! |
[01:27] | The cylinder Ramon was carrying was rigged with a bomb. | Ramon拿到的瓶子里装了炸弹 |
[01:30] | Amador must have switched it. Do we have a position on him? | Amador肯定调了包 我们跟踪得到他的位置吗? |
[01:32] | Delta has a team on him, Jack. | 特种部队跟着他 Jack |
[01:33] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不远的 |
[01:35] | Hands in the air! | 举起双手! |
[01:37] | Get on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[01:40] | Jack, Amador ambushed Delta 3. | Jack Amador伏击了特种3号部队 |
[01:42] | – It was a setup. – What about his position? | – 那只是个圈套\n- 找到他的位置吗? |
[01:44] | We lost the signal once the ambush happened. | 伏击开始的时候我们就失去信号了 |
[01:46] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[01:48] | Delta 3’s been taken out. | 特种3号部队全军覆没 |
[01:49] | They don’t have a position on Amador. | 他们失去了Amador的踪迹 |
[01:51] | – What do you want to do? – We’ve got to find Nina. | – 你想怎么做?\n- 我们必须找到Nina |
[02:27] | – Jack?\n- Jack? – This is Bauer. | – 我是Bauer |
[02:29] | I have an area lit up past the fire road. Is that you? | 我发现在小路旁有亮光 是你吗? |
[02:31] | Negative. | 不是 |
[02:32] | – I’ll check it out. – Be careful. | – 我过去看看\n- 小心 |
[03:04] | Stop right there. | 不许动 |
[03:07] | Drop your gun. | 放下枪 |
[03:09] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[03:11] | Get your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[03:19] | You on a two-way with Jack? | 你和Jack在用对讲机联系? |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:22] | Give him a code six. | 发送代码6给他 |
[03:26] | I’m going to reach in my bag, | 我得把手放到口袋里 |
[03:28] | and I’m going to pull out a two-way. | 才能把对讲机拿出来 |
[03:30] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[03:43] | Yeah? | 在? |
[03:44] | I’m code six. | 代码6 |
[03:46] | What about the light you saw? | 你看到的亮光是怎么回事? |
[03:50] | It was nothing. | 没事 |
[03:53] | Off. Not standby. | 关掉 不是待机 |
[03:56] | Throw it over here. | 扔掉它 |
[04:01] | Who else is on the grid with you? | 还有谁和你在一起? |
[04:02] | – Just me and Jack. – You’re lying. | – 就我和Jack\n- 你说谎 |
[04:04] | I saw a delta team. | 我看到了特种部队 |
[04:05] | – They went north. – What about Amador? | – 他们往北了\n- 那Amador呢? |
[04:07] | He escaped with the virus. | 他带着病毒逃跑了 |
[04:11] | He ripped off everybody. | 他骗了所有人 |
[04:14] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[04:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Move down the hill. | 往山下走 |
[04:20] | – Where we going? – Just walk. | – 我们去哪里?\n- 走就是了 |
[04:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:28] | Contact delta. | 联系特种部队 |
[04:30] | Tell them to meet us at the airfield. | 告诉他们在机场和我们会和 |
[04:31] | What are you going to do to her, Jack? | 你准备怎么处理她 Jack? |
[04:33] | – Interrogate her. – No, he’s not. | – 审问她\n- 不他不会的 |
[04:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[04:37] | Chase, please. | Chase 请你 |
[04:38] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:44] | I’ll meet you at the airfield. | 我会在机场和你会和 |
[04:49] | Jack, Amador still has the virus. | Jack Amador手里仍旧有病毒 |
[04:52] | I can help you track him. | 我可以帮你跟踪他 |
[04:54] | The only reason he chose this town is because it’s close to the border. | 他选择这个镇的原因 是因为这里离边境很近 |
[04:56] | He needs to get back to Los Angeles. | 他要回洛杉矶 |
[04:57] | Once he does, he’s going to meet somebody, | 当他到了 他会和某人见面 |
[04:59] | unload the virus, and disappear. | 交付病毒 然后消失 |
[05:02] | I can help you find him. | 我可以帮你找到他 |
[05:03] | Jack, I don’t want to die. | Jack 我不想死 |
[05:06] | Let me help you find him. | 让我帮你找到他 |
[05:12] | I can help you. | 我可以帮到你 |
[05:26] | – CTU. – This is Jack Bauer. | – 反恐局\n- 我是JackBauer |
[05:28] | Patch me through to Almeida. | 帮我接通Almeida |
[05:34] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[05:36] | I’ve got Nina Myers alive. | 我活捉了Nina Myers |
[05:39] | Any sign of Amador? | 有Amador的消息吗? |
[05:40] | No. Not since he ambushed the delta team. | 没有 在他伏击特种部队后就没有消息了 |
[05:42] | Once the satellite comes around, we’ll do a sweep. | 等卫星经过那里 我们会再扫描一遍的 |
[05:43] | Nina says he’s headed to Los Angeles. | Nina说他前往洛杉矶了 |
[05:45] | You believe her? | 你相信她? |
[05:51] | I think she knows something. She wants to cut a deal. | 我认为她知道些事情 她想做个交易 |
[05:54] | We got to bring her back to CTU. | 我们会把她带回反恐局 |
[05:56] | Okay. I’ll get a delta plane ready. | 好的 我来准备一架飞机 |
[05:58] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[06:03] | Get up… slowly. | 起来… 慢慢地 |
[06:09] | Tony, I’m coordinating too many comms. | Tony 我要协调太多信息了 |
[06:10] | I need to offload some of it to Adam’s group. | 我想把一些转给Adam小组 |
[06:17] | You have everything? | 你都收到了? |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Look, Chloe, | 听着 Chloe |
[06:22] | you need to go talk to Chappelle. | 你需要和Chappelle谈谈 |
[06:24] | For what? | 谈什么? |
[06:26] | You know what for. | 你心里明白 |
[06:39] | – KimBauer\n- Kim Bauer. – Did you get a chance to update the logs? | – 你把日志更新了吗? |
[06:41] | Most of them. Look, what’s going on with my dad and Chase? | 大部分更新了 我爸爸和Chase发生了什么事? |
[06:43] | That’s why I called. | 这就是我要告诉你的 |
[06:45] | They’re headed back to Los Angeles. | 他们正在返回洛杉矶 |
[06:47] | They lost Amador. We’re looking for him now. | 他们跟丢了Amador 现在我们正在找他 |
[06:49] | What about Nina? | 那Nina呢? |
[06:50] | They’re bringing her back with them. | 她们带着Nina一起回来 |
[06:52] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 Tony |
[06:53] | Right. You got it. | 好吧 你都明白了 |
[07:03] | I’d love nothing more, but we have to prioritize, don’t we? | 我没别的要求 但事情得分轻重缓急 是吧? |
[07:06] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Yeah. All right. I got to go. | 好 就这样 我要挂了 |
[07:13] | Tony said you wanted to talk to me. Here I am. | Tony说你想和我谈谈 我来了 |
[07:16] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[07:17] | If you want me to talk about the baby, you’re wasting your time | 如果你想和我聊婴儿的事 那么你是在浪费时间 |
[07:19] | because I’m not going to talk about her. | 因为我不会说什么的 |
[07:21] | So, sit down. | 那么 请坐 |
[07:23] | Tell me what the hell is going on. | 告诉我到底发生了什么事? |
[07:26] | What? | 什么? |
[07:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | First, you told us the baby was yours. | 一开始 你告诉我们这是你的孩子 |
[07:32] | We found out that was a lie. | 我们发现这是个谎言 |
[07:33] | Then you tell us you and your boyfriend | 然后你又说 你和你的男朋友 |
[07:35] | took it from its mother because the baby was being abused. | 把孩子接了过来 因为他在生母那边受了虐待 |
[07:39] | I did say that, and I’d like to correct that right now. | 我确实说过这话 但是我现在要更正我说的 |
[07:44] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[07:47] | You’re unbelievable. | 你让我们没办法相信你 |
[07:51] | Who does the baby belong to? | 这孩子是谁的? |
[07:53] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[07:55] | You brought an unauthorized person into this building. | 你带了个未经授权的人进入这栋楼 |
[07:57] | That’s a federal offense. | 那违反了联邦法律的 |
[07:58] | – It’s just a baby. – I don’t care who it is. | – 那只不过是个婴儿\n- 我不在乎这个 |
[08:00] | You’re in violation. | 你违规了 |
[08:04] | Fine. I’m in violation. | 好吧 我违规了 |
[08:06] | Who does the baby belong to, Chloe? | 这孩子到底是谁的 Chloe? |
[08:12] | Do you want me to take it down to the lab | 你是不是想让我把孩子带到楼下的实验室 |
[08:13] | and run blood tests to get an I.D.? | 做血液测试来查出他的身份? |
[08:15] | Because I will. | 我会这么做的 |
[08:16] | I’m not going to talk any more about this baby. | 我不想再说任何有关这个孩子的事情了 |
[08:18] | And it’s not because I’m a horrible, evil person. | 这并不是因为我是一个多么恐怖的坏人 |
[08:20] | It’s just because I can’t do it. | 只是因为我不能这么做 |
[08:22] | Just please don’t start sticking needles in her. | 请不要在她身上使用针管 |
[08:32] | – Eileen?\n- Eileen? – Yes, Mr. Chappelle. | – 是的Chappelle先生 |
[08:34] | Send security in. | 叫保安来 |
[08:35] | I want Chloe O’Brian under guard while we run some tests on the baby. | 在我们为婴儿做血液测试时 我需要有人监视Chole |
[08:39] | Right away, sir. | 马上来 先生 |
[08:41] | Tony Almeida from CTU has just informed us | 反恐局的Tony Almeida刚刚通知我们 |
[08:43] | that they were unable to confiscate this Cordilla virus in Mexico. | 他们没能在墨西哥成功收缴Cordilla病毒 |
[08:49] | I thought they located the seller and had the entire area surrounded. | 我认为他们已经确认了卖家 并且包围了整个地区 |
[08:53] | Well, this seller… a man named Michael Amador… | 这个卖家… 一个叫Michael Amador的卖家… |
[08:55] | apparently, he never intended to give up the virus. | 很显然 他从来没有打算放弃病毒 |
[08:58] | In fact, it was a well-planned rip-off | 事实上这是一个精心策划的骗局 |
[09:00] | David, we lost six men. | David 我们失去了6个人 |
[09:03] | Members of a delta team. | 他们是特种部队的 |
[09:06] | We lost a delta team. | 我们失去了一个三角洲小组 |
[09:09] | This man Amador… where is he now? | 这个Amador… 他现在在哪? |
[09:11] | Latest working theory is that Amador has this virus, and is | 最新情报表明Amador带着病毒 |
[09:13] | headed back here to Los Angeles. | 正返回洛杉矶 |
[09:15] | To release it? | 来释放病毒吗? |
[09:16] | We don’t know, but Amador doesn’t have a history of implementing terrorist strikes. | 我们不知道 但是Amador没有恐怖袭击的历史 |
[09:20] | He’s an arms dealer with no known ideology. | 他是个让人捉摸不定的军火商 |
[09:23] | Bottom line is we just don’t know what his intentions are. | 我们不知道他究竟要干什么 |
[09:28] | Sorry to interrupt, sir. | 抱歉打扰了 先生 |
[09:29] | I finally reached Sherry Palmer. | 我终于联络到了Sherry Palmer |
[09:31] | Is she on the line now? | 她现在在线吗? |
[09:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[09:34] | Continue here, Wayne. | 这里继续 Wayne |
[09:45] | Sherry. Sherry | |
[09:45] | David, I’m sorry I couldn’t call you back. | David 很抱歉我没有联系你 |
[09:47] | I had to leave Kelly’s in a hurry. | 我必须立刻离开Kelly家 |
[09:49] | Did you go back and talk to him after we spoke? | 我们通电话后 你是不是回去和他交谈过了? |
[09:51] | That’s just it. When I got back there, he was gone. | 是这样的 当我回去的时候 他已经离开了 |
[09:54] | Gone? | 离开了? |
[09:55] | You think he ran? | 你认为他逃跑了吗? |
[09:56] | No, I don’t, | 不 我不这么认为 |
[09:57] | because he was more than ready and willing to come forward against Milliken. | 因为他已经准备好站出来对抗Milliken |
[10:01] | But someone obviously got to him first. | 但是显然有人先我们一步找到了他 |
[10:03] | But you didn’t see anyone? | 你有没有看到任何人? |
[10:05] | No. I ran back to my car and got out of there. | 没有 我跑回车上然后离开了这 |
[10:07] | I was, uh… | 我有点 呃… |
[10:08] | I was pretty scared there, David. | 我在那里感到很害怕David |
[10:10] | Milliken must be on to you. | Milliken肯定盯着你呢 |
[10:12] | Get back here as soon as you can. | 立刻回来 |
[10:14] | It’s not safe for you out there anymore. | 你在外面不安全 |
[10:16] | I really need to do something first. | 我必须先做一些事 |
[10:18] | What? | 什么事? |
[10:20] | I’ve gotta go see Julia Milliken. | 我必须去见Julia Milliken |
[10:21] | No, no. I don’t want you to go anywhere near her or Alan tonight. | 不 不 我不希望今晚你去任何靠近她或Alan的地方 |
[10:25] | I have to, David. | 我必须去 David |
[10:27] | Alan Milliken had to move fast in order to kidnap… | Alan Milliken动作很快 绑架了… |
[10:30] | maybe even kill this Kevin Kelly guy. | 也许已经杀了Kevin Kelly |
[10:32] | I’ve got to take advantage of that before he has time to cover his tracks. | 我必须在他毁掉一切证据前找到它们 |
[10:35] | Sherry, Sherry | |
[10:36] | I do not want you confronting Alan. | 我不希望你和Alan正面接触 |
[10:37] | I told you, David, | 听我说 David |
[10:39] | I’m just going to talk to Julia. | 我只是去和Julia谈谈 |
[10:42] | I promise, I’ll stay away from Alan. | 我保证 我会远离Alan |
[10:44] | – Sherry… – David, – Sherry… – David | |
[10:46] | you asked me to help you, right? | 你让我来帮你的 对吧? |
[10:48] | Please, | 拜托 |
[10:50] | let me do that. | 让我这么做吧 |
[11:04] | What happened back there? | 那边发生了什么事? |
[11:05] | She wants to help us find Amador. | 她想帮我们找到Amador |
[11:07] | Agent Bauer, Mike Murphy, Delta 4. | 探员Bauer Mike Murphy 特种4号部队 |
[11:09] | The navy was good enough to reroute a C-130. | 海军提供了一架C-130 |
[11:11] | Tell them we said thank you. | 代我向他们致谢 |
[11:13] | We’re going to take you and the prisoner back to Los Angeles. | 我们将带你和这个囚犯去洛杉矶 |
[11:16] | Any movement on Amador? | Amador那边有什么动静吗? |
[11:17] | No. Air tactical’s been monitoring the entire area. | 没有 空军一直在监视整个地区 |
[11:20] | So far, nothing. | 至今 没什么消息 |
[11:21] | Jack, you sure you want to leave? | Jack 你确定你要离开? |
[11:23] | Secure her. | 铐住她 |
[11:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:26] | Amador’s already gone. | Amador已经跑了 |
[11:27] | He’s planned this thing well. | 他计划好了一切 |
[11:29] | We need to find who wants the virus, | 我们需要找到谁想要这个病毒 |
[11:30] | and where and when they’re going to release it. | 和他们何时何地会释放这病毒 |
[11:32] | We need to go now. We need to leave. | 我们必须走了 我们必须离开了 |
[11:58] | – Hello. – Marcus, it’s me. | – 你好\n- Marcus是我 |
[12:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[12:02] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一个小时后到 |
[12:05] | Got the virus? | 拿到病毒了没? |
[12:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:07] | Just be ready. | 准备好一切 |
[12:09] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[12:42] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:43] | Julia, I’m almost there. | Julia 我快到了 |
[12:45] | Where is Alan now? | Alan现在在哪? |
[12:47] | – He’s in his room. – Is he asleep? | – 他在房间里\n- 他睡了吗? |
[12:49] | No. He just got off the phone with someone. | 没有 他刚去接电话了 |
[12:51] | Do you know who he was talking to? | 你知道是谁的电话吗? |
[12:53] | – Did you hear a name? – No. No. | – 你听到名字了吗?\n- 没有没有 |
[12:55] | How do I get to you without him knowing? | 我怎么能在他不察觉的情况下见到你? |
[12:59] | The gate code is 4132. | 大门的密码是4132 |
[13:03] | Park off to the side, then walk up to the service porch. | 把车停在门侧 然后走过服务区的走廊 |
[13:06] | – I’ll be there. – All right, | – 我会在那\n- 好的 |
[13:08] | what’s that number again? | 再说一遍密码? |
[13:11] | Okay. Are there any security cameras? | 好的 那里有监视器吗? |
[13:13] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:15] | Then make sure they’re disabled. | 确定他们关闭了 |
[13:16] | Sherry, I don’t know if I can. | Sherry 我不确定我是不是可以 |
[13:18] | Find a way, Julia. | 想个办法Julia |
[13:21] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我会在几分钟后到 |
[13:41] | … is ahead in the polls and gaining favor | … 在选票中领先 |
[13:44] | with the American people. | 受到美国人的青睐 |
[13:45] | As for President Palmer… | 至于Palmer总统… |
[13:47] | You’re up late. | 你还没睡啊? |
[13:50] | Ken called from Singapore. | Ken从新加坡打来 |
[13:54] | He still hasn’t figured out how to calculate the time difference. | 他还是不会算时差 |
[14:00] | You should be in bed yourself. | 你自己睡吧 |
[14:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:03] | I just put on some tea. | 我刚喝了点茶 |
[14:05] | I’d like to settle my stomach. | 让我的胃舒服点 |
[14:07] | All right, then. | 随你 |
[14:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:24] | Julia. Julia | |
[14:27] | I know you felt demeaned earlier, | 我知道你的情感和尊严受到侮辱 |
[14:31] | but that’s behind us now. | 但那些都过去了 |
[14:34] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[15:02] | I let you live, tell me what you know. | 我让你活着 告诉我知道什么 |
[15:07] | Anytime Amador does business on the west coast, | 每次Amador在西岸做生意 |
[15:10] | he washes his deal through a man named Alvers. | 他总是通过一个叫Alvers的人洗钱的 |
[15:13] | What’s his first name? | 他的名字呢? |
[15:15] | All I know is Alvers. It could be a first or a last name. | 我只知道叫Alvers 可能是姓也可能是名 |
[15:18] | How does Amador contact this Alvers? | Amador怎么联系Alvers? |
[15:20] | I don’t know. I’ve never met him. | 我不知道 我从没见过他 |
[15:22] | But I did check out Amador before our deal, | 但是在我们的交易前我查过Amador |
[15:25] | and I kept coming across the name Alvers. | 我不只一次看到Alvers这个名字 |
[15:27] | He was a connector to a lot of his past deals, and | 他是Amador之前很多交易的联系人 |
[15:29] | Los Angeles was always the hub. | 洛杉矶就是交易的中间站 |
[15:32] | Chase, you on with CTU? | Chase 你在和反恐局通话 |
[15:34] | Yeah. It’s Tony. | 是的 是Tony |
[15:35] | Tell him I want to speak to him. | 告诉他我想和他通话 |
[15:37] | Tony, Jack wants to talk to you. | Tony Jack有话和你说 |
[15:42] | – Tony\n- Tony. – Hey, Jack. | – 嘿Jack |
[15:43] | I want you to run a check on the name Alvers. | 我想让你查一个叫Alvers的人 |
[15:45] | Cross-reference it with everything you’ve got on Michael Amador. | 查找这个名字和Michael Amador的所有联系 |
[15:48] | Is that it? | 就这些吗? |
[15:49] | – Yeah. – Just the name… | – 是的\n- 只是名字… |
[15:52] | You got this from Nina? | 你从Nina得到的? |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:55] | All right, I’ll work it up, I’ll get back to you. | 好的 我来查 查好我会联系你 |
[15:57] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[16:14] | – How’s the hand? – Don’t worry about it, it’s fine. | – 手怎么样了?\n- 别担心会好的 |
[16:19] | Look, Chase, you and I have been through a lot today. | 听着 Chase 我们今天经历了很多 |
[16:21] | Why don’t we try and move past it and do our job. | 为什么我们不忘记那些 然后好好工作呢 |
[16:23] | You don’t trust me, Jack. | 你不信任我 Jack |
[16:25] | Why didn’t you tell me about your deal with Hector? | 为什么你不告诉我你和Hector的交易? |
[16:27] | It couldn’t go beyond Gael, Tony and myself. | 这只是Gael Tony和我之间的秘密 |
[16:29] | That’s the only way I knew I could contain it. | 这是我唯一知道我可以保密的办法 |
[16:31] | And what did you think, that I wasn’t going to come after you and Ramon? | 那你认为 我不应该追踪你和Ramon吗? |
[16:36] | I didn’t know whether to save you or kill you. | 我不知道是该保护你还是杀你 |
[16:38] | I expected you to follow my orders. | 我希望你能听从我的命令 |
[16:44] | But I probably would have done the same thing myself. | 但是如果是我的话 也许我也会这么做的 |
[16:47] | You put a gun to my head… | 你用抢顶着我的头… |
[16:49] | and you pulled the trigger. | 你扣动了扳机 |
[16:50] | I made a judgment call that Ramon Salazar would not | 我只是做了个判断Ramon Salazar不会 |
[16:53] | give me a loaded weapon… that he was testing me. | 给我有子弹的武器… 他只是想试探我 |
[16:55] | And if it was loaded? | 如果上了子弹呢? |
[16:58] | Then what? | 那怎么样呢? |
[17:00] | I’d have finished my mission. | 我必须完成我的任务 |
[17:02] | Chase, listen to me. | Chase 听我说 |
[17:03] | You do this job long enough, you’re going to have to make choices, | 你干这行很久了 你必须做选择 |
[17:05] | and you don’t know you’ve made the right one | 事情结束前 |
[17:07] | until the whole scenario plays itself out. | 你不知道你是不是选对了 |
[17:09] | Right now the only thing that matters is if we don’t stop this virus, | 现在唯一重要的事是 如果我们不阻止病毒的散播 |
[17:13] | the world as we know it will change forever. | 这个世界会被永久的改变 |
[17:15] | And that fact, and that fact alone | 就是这个事实 仅仅是这个事实 |
[17:17] | is the only thing that you have to keep in the front of your mind, and you know that. | 你所要考虑的就是这个事实 而你也是知道的 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you keep pressing her? | 你为什么不继续审问她? |
[17:29] | She probably hasn’t told you everything. | 她可能还没有把所有的事告诉你 |
[17:30] | No, she probably hasn’t. | 对 她可能还没全说出来 |
[17:32] | We’re going to have to wait. | 我们还是等一下 |
[17:34] | Make sure Alvers is a real lead. | 确定Alvers的真伪 |
[17:44] | Over a thousand Alvers showed up in the Langley database. | 在数据库里找到了一千多个Alvers |
[17:47] | I did background checks and consistency-refs with Amador. | 我做了背景调查 并且结合了Amador的信息 |
[17:49] | This is the only one that red flagged. | 这是唯一一个符合的 |
[17:51] | Marcus Alvers. Marcus Alvers | |
[17:53] | Born in Austria, moved to England. | 出生于奥地利 后来搬到英国 |
[17:54] | Met Amador in Cambridge where Alvers was studying biology. | 在剑桥学习生物学时和Amador认识 |
[17:58] | In 1994, they were suspected of manufacturing weapons-grade anthrax, | 在1994年 他们被怀疑生产武器级别的炭症病毒 |
[18:02] | but there was no hard evidence. | 但是没有确切证据 |
[18:04] | Sounds like this is our guy. | 听起来像是我们要找的人 |
[18:05] | Yeah, the dossier’s sketchy, | 是的 虽然还只是粗略结果 |
[18:06] | but Alvers and Amador have definitely crossed paths over the years. | 但是Alvers和Amador在过去几年里接触了很多次 |
[18:09] | CIA had these on file. | 情报局也有一些文件 |
[18:12] | Over the past three years, there have been 14 sightings of Alvers and Amador together | 在过去3年中 有14次Alvers和Amador短暂的目击记录 |
[18:15] | throughout Europe and east Africa. | 在欧洲和东非 |
[18:18] | All right, so how do we find Alvers? | 好的 那我们怎么找到Alvers? |
[18:20] | We have some threads. We need to work them all up. | 我们有些线索 我们还得继续找 |
[18:22] | We’re going to need manpower from Division. | 我们需要到部里调人手来帮忙 |
[18:23] | Michelle, hook them up. | Michelle 你去帮忙 |
[18:36] | Bauer. Bauer | |
[18:37] | Yeah, Jack, we got a match on Alvers. | 你好 Jack 我们找到个符合的Alvers |
[18:39] | Now we got to find him. | 我们现在去找到他 |
[18:40] | It’s going to take some time. | 需要花点时间 |
[18:41] | Okay, I’ll see what we can do from here. | 好的 我看看从中我们能发现什么 |
[18:43] | We’re on. | 找到了 |
[18:47] | Looks like the information you gave us on Alvers is real. | 看起来你给我们的Alvers的信息是真实的 |
[18:50] | Of course it is. | 当然是真的 |
[18:51] | CTU is not going to find him before his meeting with Amador. | 反恐局不可能在他见Amador前找到他 |
[18:55] | But I can help you. | 但是我可以帮你 |
[18:56] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[18:57] | I know a little more than I said I did. | 我还知道点别的 |
[19:00] | Look, I know there’s no time for a signed deal, | 听着 没有时间为这协议签章 |
[19:02] | so I’m going to trust you to support my case with the Department of Justice | 因此我打算相信你会在司法部在这个案子上帮助我 |
[19:05] | if I help you secure this virus. | 如果我帮你找到病毒 |
[19:08] | You’ve got my word. | 我答应了 |
[19:11] | The man’s name is Marcus Fredrick Alvers. | 这个男人的全名叫Marcus Fredrick Alvers |
[19:13] | He’s an amateur biologist and wanna-be terrorist. | 他是个业余的生物学家 并且打算成为一个恐怖分子 |
[19:17] | Raised hell from Vienna to Los Angeles, with a two-year stop in London. | 在维也纳和洛杉矶都闹过事 并在伦敦待了2年 |
[19:21] | I have a number for him. | 我有他的电话 |
[19:23] | You have to dial a Felco prefix first, | 你必须先拨打一串特殊号码 |
[19:25] | and then you can reach him through an internet socket. | 之后你能通过网络电话联系上他 |
[19:27] | Give me the cold line. | 把电话给我 |
[19:39] | What’s the number? | 号码是? |
[19:41] | 1-7-7-5-5-3-1. 1-7-7-5-5-3-1 | |
[19:45] | You’re going to get a fast busy signal, but don’t hang up. | 你会听到忙音 但是不要挂 |
[19:49] | I’ve got the busy signal. | 我听到忙音了 |
[19:50] | Hit nine and hold it for three seconds. | 按9并且按住3秒 |
[20:00] | Do you get a tone? | 听到嘟声了? |
[20:02] | Yeah, I’ve got a tone. | 是 我听到了 |
[20:04] | Hit 95731*6. | 拨 95731*6 |
[20:13] | It’s ringing. | 是振铃 |
[20:15] | When the ringing stops, you’re going to get a series of numbers… | 当振铃停止后 你会听到一系列数字 |
[20:17] | that’s your IP address. | 那就是你的IP地址 |
[20:23] | It stopped ringing. | 停止振铃了 |
[20:27] | I’m not getting any numbers. | 我没有听到任何号码 |
[20:30] | That’s okay. Just wait. | 没事的 等一下 |
[20:45] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[20:46] | The tech room is spiking all over the place. | 技术室所以电脑都发生了问题 |
[20:48] | Can you reset it from there? | 你能从你那边重启电脑吗? |
[20:49] | I don’t know. I’ll have to get back to you. | 我不知道 我马上回你电话 |
[20:52] | Adam, what’s going on? My system’s locked. | Adam 发生什么事了? 我的系统上锁了 |
[20:56] | Division. Tech. | 技术部门 |
[20:57] | – Matt, it’s Adam at CTU. – Yeah, Adam, look. | – Matt我是反恐局的Adam\n- 是Adam听着 |
[20:59] | We don’t know what’s going on. Our cable’s blocked up here. | 怎么回事 电缆出了问题 |
[21:01] | I’ll get back to you. | 我尽快给你回电 |
[21:10] | Don’t need to dial it again, Jack. Once was enough. | 不用再重播了 Jack 一次足够了 |
[21:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[21:14] | You just triggered a worm that’s going to bring down agency connectivity. | 你刚刚激活了一个切断局里网络连接的病毒 |
[21:20] | My god, what have you done? | 天啊 你做了什么? |
[21:23] | What have you done?! | 你到底做了什么?! |
[21:25] | Until I say otherwise, your entire anti-terrorist computer network is jammed. | 你整个反恐怖分子的网络被堵塞了 |
[21:29] | Listen up! | 听着! |
[21:30] | We got some kind self-propagating code leaking into the system! | 我们的计算机系统感染了一种自我繁殖的程序 |
[21:33] | Shut down your sockets, save everything you can! | 关闭你们的网络连接 保存尽可能多的程序! |
[21:35] | We got to find where this thing came from. | 我们必须找出这个东西的来源 |
[21:58] | What do you mean, Nina did this? | 你什么意思 Nina做的吗? |
[22:00] | She knew our system better than anyone when she worked there. | 她工作时 是对我们的系统是最了解的人 |
[22:02] | She embedded a worm into a part of the driver | 她把一个病毒嵌入了一个驱动 |
[22:03] | that she knew we’d never upgrade. | 她知道这个驱动不会被升级 |
[22:05] | – She told you this? – Yes. | – 这是她告诉你的?\n- 是的 |
[22:07] | What does she want? | 她想要什么? |
[22:08] | I don’t know. We’re gonna find out soon enough. | 我不知道 我们很快会弄明白的 |
[22:10] | Look, can your people stop this thing? | 听着 你那得人能解决这问题吗? |
[22:11] | We’re doing our best, Jack. | 我们在尽全力 Jack |
[22:12] | Pull Chloe out of my sector. | 把Chloe从我的小组里调出来 |
[22:14] | She knows the network better than anyone. | 她比任何人都了解网络 |
[22:15] | It’s going to be a problem. | 这个有些麻烦 |
[22:17] | – She’s been asked to step aside. – What are you talking about? Why? | – 她被暂停工作了\n- 你在说什么?为什么? |
[22:19] | It’s a long story, Jack. | 说来话长 Jack |
[22:21] | Tony, this is not the time to take Chloe out of play. | Tony 现在不是让Chole暂停工作地时候 |
[22:23] | You know as well as I do how many terrorist cells try to | 你和我一样明白多少恐怖分子 |
[22:25] | hack into our system every day. | 想攻击我们的系统 |
[22:27] | This thing eats through our firewalls, | 这个病毒毁掉了我们的防火墙 |
[22:28] | we’re gonna have agents as targets by morning. | 我们的情报员正在成为目标 |
[22:30] | All right. What about Nina? | 好吧 Nina怎么样? |
[22:31] | Is there any way you can get her to tell us how to neutralize this thing? | 你有办法让她告诉我们怎么消除这个病毒吗? |
[22:33] | I’ll start working on it. I’ll get back to you. | 我正在努力 我等会电话你 |
[22:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[22:39] | Turn the plane around and head back to Mexico. | 让飞机掉头 返回墨西哥 |
[22:41] | Once you do, I’ll slow down the spread of the worm. | 只要你做了 我就减缓病毒散播的速度 |
[22:44] | When we land and I’m safely away, I’ll give you the final kill code. | 当我们到达并且我平安离开 我会给你最终的杀毒程序 |
[22:47] | That will never happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[22:48] | How many terrorist cells are waiting for a window like this? | 多少恐怖组织一直在等着这个机会? |
[22:51] | A couple hundred? | 几百个? |
[22:52] | In 30 minutes, they’ll all have access to CTU files everywhere. | 30分钟内 他们会从世界各地读取反恐局的内部文件 |
[22:55] | You don’t want that to happen. | 你不会想让那个发生的 |
[22:56] | Turn the plane around. | 掉转飞机 |
[22:58] | You’re assuming our people can’t stop this thing. | 你是在假设我们的人无法杀掉这个病毒 |
[23:00] | I invite you to try. | 我请你试一试 |
[23:11] | Believe me, Ryan, I know. | 相信我 Ryan 我知道 |
[23:12] | Right now, Chloe’s the only person who knows enough about this section | 现在Chloe是唯一一个了解这个部分 |
[23:14] | of code to stop the worm. | 阻止病毒扩散的人 |
[23:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:20] | Steve, you can go. | Steve 你可以走了 |
[23:21] | Yes, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[23:23] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[23:24] | There’s a worm eating through our network. | 现在有个病毒在侵蚀我们的网络 |
[23:26] | Nina Myers somehow managed to launch it remotely, and | Nina Myers真通过某种方法远程激活了它 |
[23:28] | it’s running rampant in the kernel. | 它正在内部疯狂繁衍 |
[23:30] | Tony says you can stop it. Is that correct? | Tony说你可以阻止 是吗? |
[23:32] | Yeah, if it hasn’t destroyed too much of the routing data. | 是的 如果它还没有毁掉太多的网络数据 |
[23:34] | Good. Do it. | 好的 去做吧 |
[23:45] | Adam, did you close all the gateways? | Adam 你有关掉所有的网关吗? |
[23:46] | – Yeah. – Reopen 12 and 14. | – 是的\n- 重新打开12和14端口 |
[23:48] | What for? | 为什么? |
[23:49] | They won’t leak into the rest of the system, and they get us to the kernel. | 病毒就不会被传播到余下的系统 我们只有对不核心的就可以了 |
[23:52] | Dalton, start pinging the nodes in the I.T. | Dalton 检查网络所有结点的连接状态 |
[23:54] | When you stop getting packet loss, freeze the process. | 当数据包不再丢失 终止该线程 |
[23:57] | – I’ll be in the tech room. – All right. | – 我去技术室\n- 好的 |
[25:38] | I’m really not comfortable with you being here, Sherry. | 你来这里我感到很不舒服 Sherry |
[25:40] | So why don’t you just tell me what you want? | 为什么你不直接告诉我你要什么? |
[25:42] | Oh, come on, Julia. | 噢 别这样 Julia |
[25:43] | I told you earlier. | 我之前告诉过你 |
[25:45] | I know about your marriage. | 我知道你的婚姻 |
[25:46] | I know about your life. | 我了解你的生活 |
[25:47] | I know that you’d rather be with the man that you love, | 我知道你更愿意和你所爱的人一起生活 |
[25:50] | but you stay with Alan because of his money and the security. | 但你现在和Alan在一起因为他的钱和安全感 |
[25:53] | I don’t need a drive-through shrink, | 我不需要一个解剖我的精神病医生 |
[25:55] | so unless you have some real reason to be here… | 除非你来这有什么真正的原因… |
[25:57] | How about murder? | 那么谋杀呢? |
[26:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:04] | A man named Kevin Kelly | 一个叫Kevin Kelly的男人 |
[26:05] | has information on Alan that could hurt him very badly. | 有一些针对Alan的资料可以致他于死地 |
[26:09] | An hour ago, | 一个小时前 |
[26:10] | Kelly disappeared. | Kelly消失了 |
[26:11] | – Disappeared? – It’s possible he was killed. | – 消失了?\n- 他有可能被杀害了 |
[26:14] | – And you think Alan is involved? – Oh, sweetie, I know Alan is involved. | – 你认为是Alan干的?\n- 噢亲爱的我知道是Alan干的 |
[26:18] | And you’re going to help me prove it. | 你可以帮我证实这个 |
[26:21] | Even if I could do that, | 即使我可以那么做 |
[26:23] | – why would I? – Because it’s your ticket out of here. | – 为什么我要帮你?\n- 因为这是你离开这里的票啊 |
[26:27] | If Alan goes to prison, | 如果Alan入狱 |
[26:29] | you get everything, Julia. | 你得到一切 Julia |
[26:39] | What would you need me to do? | 你想要我做什么? |
[26:41] | Okay, first, | 好的 首先 |
[26:42] | I need you to find out what phone calls he’s made in the past two hours. | 我要你找出最近2小时 他打出的所有电话号码 |
[26:46] | Alan makes all his phone calls behind closed doors. | Alan总是关门打电话的 |
[26:48] | – Does he use the house phone? – His cell. | – 他是用家里的电话吗?\n- 他自己的手机 |
[26:51] | He usually keeps it with him. It makes things a lot easier with his wheelchair. | 他总是带着手机的 这样他坐轮椅时会方便很多 |
[26:54] | Where’s the cell phone now? | 手机现在在哪? |
[26:55] | In his room. | 在他房间 |
[26:57] | I need you to get that phone. | 我需要你拿到那个手机 |
[26:59] | No. Alan just went to bed. | 不可能 Alan刚睡 |
[27:01] | I’m not even sure he’s asleep yet. | 我还不确定他是不是睡着了 |
[27:03] | Then why don’t you find out? | 那你为什么不去看看呢? |
[27:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:08] | Don’t you want to be free of him? | 你难道不想离开他? |
[27:12] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[27:13] | Well, I’m not. | 好吧 我不怕 |
[27:15] | Where’s the bedroom? | 他卧室在哪? |
[28:26] | Set the group permission on the beta node to 577, | 将B节点的组许可设定为577 |
[28:29] | and make it recursive, all the way down the tree. | 并设为沿树向下走的 |
[28:31] | I want anyone who’s on the cipher volume to stay off until I’m done. | 我希望每个在C卷的人不要乱动 直到我彻底解决问题为止 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:35] | Adam, are those gateways open? | Adam那些网关都打开了吗? |
[28:37] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[28:38] | I’m trying to seed a virus definition. | 我正试图发出这个病毒的定义文件 |
[28:40] | I hope you have enough to go on. | 我希望你能做得到 |
[28:42] | We’ll know in a minute. | 我们过一分钟就知道了 |
[28:44] | It’s sad that I have to do this, knowing that you and Kim stabbed me in the back. | 干这个让我感到很难过 当我得知你和Kim在背后捅我一刀 |
[28:49] | What do you want me to do, Chloe? | 那你让我怎么做 Chloe? |
[28:51] | You’re breaking rules and then lying about it all over the place. | 你违反了规定 之后又到处说谎 |
[28:53] | Tell me what you’d do. | 你告诉我应该怎么做 |
[28:55] | I’d have more faith in my fellow worker. | 我对我的同事有更多的信任 |
[28:57] | No, you’d follow protocol. | 不 你必须遵守制度 |
[28:58] | You’re the biggest rule freak of anyone. | 你是所有人里违反规定最严重的 |
[29:01] | I think I’ve done a pretty good job at breaking the rules, | 我认为我违反规定是正确的 |
[29:03] | trying to protect a friend and that baby, wouldn’t you say? | 试图保护我的朋友和那个孩子 不是吗? |
[29:06] | What friend? | 什么朋友? |
[29:11] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[29:13] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[29:14] | It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[29:15] | The worm’s speeding up! | 病毒的传播加速了? |
[29:16] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[29:17] | We must have triggered something. | 我们肯定激活了什么东西 |
[29:18] | Open one and four. | 打开1号和4号 |
[29:19] | Won’t that expose the kernel? | 这难道不会把核心暴露出去吗? |
[29:20] | Yeah, but we have no choice. | 会 但我们别无选择 |
[29:21] | Do it! | 去做吧! |
[29:31] | – 0-7? – No, 4-7. | – 0-7? – 不是 4-7 |
[29:33] | Yes. And the last one on here has a 206 area code. | 是的 最后一个号码的区位号是206 |
[29:37] | – Washington? – Yeah, that’s 555-0191. | – 华盛顿? – 是的 号码是555-0191 |
[29:41] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | – 就这个?\n- 是的 |
[29:42] | – All right. – Okay. | – 收到\n- 好的 |
[29:43] | Oh, and Bryant, | 噢 Bryant |
[29:45] | – thank you so much. – You okay? | – 谢谢你了\n- 你还好吧? |
[29:46] | Yeah, just call me. | 恩 给我回电话 |
[29:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[29:51] | I have someone who can track the calls that Alan made from this phone, | 我有个朋友能追踪Alan打过的电话 |
[29:55] | and if any of them can be connected to Kelly, | 如果任何一个和Kelly有关联 |
[29:57] | we have evidence that we can use against Alan. | 我们就有对付Alan的证据了 |
[30:00] | – What should I do? – Nothing. | – 我需要做什么?\n- 什么都不用做 |
[30:01] | Absolutely nothing. Just go to bed, | 绝对什么都不用做 只要回到床上 |
[30:04] | and as far as you’re concerned, | 对你而言 |
[30:05] | nothing happened here. | 这里什么事情都没有发生 |
[30:10] | Julia, why aren’t you in bed? | Julia 为什么你还不睡? |
[30:13] | And who are you talking to? | 你和谁在说话? |
[30:19] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 Alan |
[30:21] | Julia, I’m disappointed in you. | Julia 我对你太失望了 |
[30:24] | I didn’t ask her here. | 我没让她来 |
[30:25] | But you let her in. | 但你让她进来了 |
[30:27] | And you took my cell phone as well. | 而且你拿了我的手机 |
[30:29] | No, | 不 |
[30:31] | I took the phone. | 是我拿走手机的 |
[30:36] | So what do you think you’re going to do, Sherry? | 你认为你在做什么呢 Sherry? |
[30:39] | Stop me? | 阻止我? |
[30:41] | That’s not likely. | 不可能的 |
[30:43] | All right, | 好吧 |
[30:44] | you want to talk about this in the open? Fine. | 如果你想扯开了谈? 好的 |
[30:49] | What happened to Kevin Kelly? | Kevin Kelly怎么了? |
[30:54] | the name rings a bell. | 名字听起来很耳熟 |
[30:56] | well, it should ring a bell. | 当然了耳熟 |
[30:57] | He’s the man that saw you run over his daughter and kill her 12 years ago. | 他就是看见你12年前开车撞死他女儿的人 |
[31:02] | The man you paid a considerable amount of money to keep quiet. | 就是你付了很多封口费的人 |
[31:06] | And the man you made disappear tonight. | 也是你今晚让他消失了的人 |
[31:10] | So why don’t you chew on that a bit? | 那么你为什么不再好好想想呢? |
[31:12] | And maybe we can talk about it a little more tomorrow. | 也许我们可以明天再聊 |
[31:16] | Or we can end it now, | 或者我们现在了结 |
[31:18] | and you can back off David. | 而你也能远离David了 |
[31:31] | – Yeah, this is Bauer. – Chloe O’Brian for you, sir. | – 是的我是Beauer\n- Chloe找你 |
[31:33] | Fine. Patch her through. | 好的 我把电话给她 |
[31:49] | Nina, I’ve heard all about you. | Nina 我知道你所有的事 |
[31:51] | I know what you’ve done, and how you’ve managed to stay alive is impressive. | 我知道你做的事 而你为求生所做的事也让我很佩服 |
[31:55] | But if you try to play Jack one more time, | 但是如果你再耍Jack一次 |
[31:59] | he’s going to kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[32:03] | Is that so? | 会这样吗? |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[32:15] | I’m going to put you on speakerphone. | 我把你放到扬声器上 |
[32:19] | In about three minutes, our entire system’s going to be down. | 3分钟内 我们整个系统将被关掉 |
[32:21] | You want any leverage, you better start telling me how to stop this thing now. | 你想要什么的话 你最好现在告诉我怎样杀掉这个病毒 |
[32:25] | It doesn’t move that fast, Jack. | 病毒不会传播得那么快 Jack |
[32:26] | You’re wrong. Chloe, put it up on the screen. | 你错了 Chloe 把它放到屏幕上 |
[32:30] | You’re running out of time here to cut a deal. | 你已经没有什么时间来做交易了 |
[32:33] | Explain it to her, Chloe. | 解释给她听 Chloe |
[32:34] | When I try to separate the routers in the east coast, the worm speed tripled. | 当我尝试隔离东岸路由器时 病毒传播速度加快了3倍 |
[32:37] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[32:38] | Chloe O’Brian. My network monitor’s up. | Chloe O’Brian 我的网络监视器已经打开了 |
[32:40] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[32:45] | Log in with user I.D. “CIS27A.” | 使用用户名 “CIS27A” 登陆 |
[32:50] | It’s asking for a security level. | 现在询问安全级别 |
[32:52] | Hit escape six. | 输入 空格和6 |
[32:54] | – That’s it? – Yes. | – 就这样?\n- 是的 |
[32:56] | Chloe, did that stop it? | Chloe 病毒停止了吗? |
[32:57] | No. | 没有 |
[32:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一分钟 |
[33:00] | It didn’t stop it, but it’s slowing down. | 那个没有停止 但是减速了 |
[33:02] | How much more time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[33:03] | Our simulation says just over 20 minutes. | 我们的模拟显示还有20分钟 |
[33:05] | I’ll get back to you. | 我给你回电话 |
[33:07] | Okay, so I slowed it down. | 好的 我已经减速了 |
[33:08] | Now you need to turn the plane around and head back to Mexico. | 你现在需要掉转飞机回墨西哥 |
[33:10] | If you don’t, you can expect your undercover agents around the world | 如果你不做的话 你们那些隐藏在世界各地的情报人员 |
[33:13] | to start dying within the hour. | 将在1个小时内被屠杀 |
[33:15] | Nina, you’re going back to Los Angeles. | Nina 你要会洛杉矶 |
[33:17] | You’re going to help me find Amador, and then you’re going to prison. | 你要帮我找到Amador 之后你要回到狱中 |
[33:19] | That’s what’s happening here. | 这就是将要发生地事 |
[33:26] | You come into my house after everything I’ve done for your family?! | 我为你家做了那么多事 你却闯进我的房子? |
[33:30] | I’ve made your children’s father the President of the united states! | 我让你孩子们的父亲成为了美国总统! |
[33:34] | You wait a minute. Whatever you did to help David was not for the benefit of my children. | 等等 你所做的一切不只是为了我的孩子们 |
[33:38] | Let’s get that straight. | 让我们打开天窗说亮话 |
[33:39] | You’re just a small man, Alan, | 你只是个卑鄙小人 Alan |
[33:40] | who lords his money over his friends because that’s all you have. | 一个用钱来控制他的朋友们的小人 |
[33:44] | That’s all you are! | 那就是你! |
[33:45] | Why do you think your wife had to go out and find another man? | 为什么你老婆跑出去找别的男人? |
[33:48] | – Don’t you talk to me like this! – Because you’re not one! | – 不要这样和我说话!\n- 因为你不是任何大人物! |
[33:52] | Not one woman in her right mind would find you attractive | 如果不是因为钱 哪个正常的女人 |
[33:55] | without your wealth, Alan. | 会看上你 Alan |
[33:56] | That’s what people want from you. That’s all Julia wants from you. | 那就是人们想从你身上得到的 那就是Julia想从你那得到的 |
[34:00] | And I’m supposed to be afraid of you? | 难到我要怕你吗? |
[34:02] | You think I’m scared of you? | 你认为我怕你吗? |
[34:04] | You’re just a little boy, Alan, | 你只不过是个小男孩 Alan |
[34:06] | a pathetic, scrawny, sickly little boy! | 一个可怜的 骨瘦如柴的 有病的小男人! |
[34:09] | Julia, my pills. | Julia 我的药 |
[34:11] | My pills. | 我的药 |
[34:15] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[34:16] | – What are you doing? – Don’t. | – 你在做什么?\n- 不要 |
[34:18] | – Sherry.\n- Sherry. – Don’t. | – 不要 |
[34:20] | – Julia!Julia!\n- Julia! Julia! – This is your way out. | – 这是你离开的机会 |
[35:08] | All right, we can’t stay here, Julia. | 好吧 我们不能呆在这 Julia |
[35:10] | – We killed him. – No, no, no one killed him. | – 我们杀了他\n- 不不没有人杀了他 |
[35:13] | – We watched him die. – No, it’s over, Julia. | – 我们看着他死的\n- 不都结束了Julia |
[35:16] | – We watched… him die! – It’s over! | – 我们看着…他死!\n- 都结束了! |
[35:21] | Now Alan was a sick little man. | 现在Alan是一个有病的小人 |
[35:24] | And his weak body gave out. Nobody was around to help him. | 他病发而亡 当时身边没有人 |
[35:27] | And you, you were in your bedroom. | 而你 你在你的卧室 |
[35:29] | Understand me? | 明白吗? |
[35:30] | You’re free of him, sweetie. | 你不再受他的控制了 甜心 |
[35:32] | That’s all you need to think about. | 这是你所要考虑的 |
[35:35] | But there’s one thing you’re gonna have to be really clear about, | 但有件事你必须清楚 |
[35:38] | when the authorities come around questioning you: | 当警察来审问你的时候 |
[35:42] | This was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[35:46] | – I don’t think I can do this. – You don’t have a choice. | – 我做不到\n- 你没有选择 |
[35:51] | Unless you want to spend the rest of your pretty little life in prison. | 除非你余生想在监狱里度过 |
[35:55] | Oh, god. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[35:57] | All right, you go into your bedroom. | 好了 你回到卧室去 |
[36:00] | You stay there for about an hour. | 你在那里呆一个小时 |
[36:04] | Then you’re gonna come out for a glass of water, | 然后呢出来取一杯水 |
[36:07] | and then you’re gonna… | 然后你… |
[36:09] | you’re gonna see the body. | 你看到了尸体 |
[36:10] | Now that’s your story. | 这就是你的故事了 |
[36:17] | Who do I call? | 我电话谁? |
[36:22] | That’s what you would naturally do, right? | 这是你自然地反应 对不对? |
[36:26] | Okay. What about you? | 对 那你呢? |
[36:28] | No, no, you listen. | 不 不 你听好了 |
[36:29] | You listen real strong’cause this is very crucial. | 你仔细听好了因为这个很关键 |
[36:32] | If anyone… | 如果任何人… |
[36:34] | suspects that I was here, | 怀疑我来过这 |
[36:36] | there will be an investigation, | 就会产生调查 |
[36:39] | and both of us will go to prison. | 我们就都会进监狱 |
[36:45] | I was never here. | 我从来没来过 |
[36:47] | You understand? | 明白了吗? |
[36:54] | Julia, you tell me right now that you understand what I’m saying. | Julia 你现在告诉我你明白我在说什么 |
[37:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:24] | Damn it. Stop that process, | 妈的 停止那个程序 |
[37:26] | it’s making it worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[37:27] | – Chloe, what’s going on? – I’m not getting it. | – Chloe发生什么事了?\n- 我控制不了它 |
[37:29] | – What’s it going to take? – I don’t know. | – 要多少时间?\n- 我不知道 |
[37:31] | Chloe, if you can’t stop this worm, then I have to tell Jack to re-route that plane | Chloe 如果你停不了那个程序 我必须让Jack调转机头 |
[37:34] | to wherever Nina wants. | 满足Nina的需求 |
[37:35] | Tony, please let me work. | Tony 请让我工作 |
[37:40] | – Jack\n- It’s Bauer. – Jack. | – 是Bauer |
[37:41] | Tell me your people have got a handle on this thing. | 告诉我你的人有办法处理了 |
[37:43] | We’re on final approach. | 我们要降落了 |
[37:44] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[37:45] | Nina’s not gonna give us the kill code | Nina不打算把杀毒程序给我们 |
[37:46] | until we turn the plane around back to Mexico, | 除非我们把飞机飞回墨西哥 |
[37:48] | and I have no intention of doing that. | 而我一点也不想那么做 |
[37:50] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[37:51] | Tell the pilot to re-route the plane now. | 告诉飞行员调转机头 |
[37:53] | We have to do whatever it takes to stop this thing. | 我们必须停止这个病毒 |
[37:55] | Tony, that’s not an alternative… | Tony 这不是个好主意… |
[37:56] | Tony. Tony | |
[37:57] | Tony. Tony | |
[37:59] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[38:01] | Once the damage is done, | 当系统毁坏了 |
[38:02] | you’re not going to be able to cut a deal. | 你什么交易也别想了 |
[38:04] | Give me the kill code now. | 现在给我杀毒码 |
[38:05] | Jack. Jack | |
[38:12] | What? | 什么? |
[38:14] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[38:16] | You should give her what she wants right now. | 现在你必须满足她 |
[38:17] | It’s not worth it. | 那不值得 |
[38:19] | We’ll deal with her later. | 我们之后再处置她 |
[38:20] | Jack, if you turn the plane around, | Jack 如果你调转机头 |
[38:22] | I can slow this thing down even more. | 我可以让病毒传播速度更慢 |
[38:24] | But I’m not giving you the kill code till I’m safe to Mexico. | 但在我安全到墨西哥前 我不会给你杀毒码 |
[38:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[38:31] | We’re going back up. | 我们回去了 |
[38:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[38:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[38:38] | I just got orders from Agent Almeida not to land. | 我只是遵从Almeida不要着陆的命令 |
[38:40] | He said to take the plane back to Mexico. | 他说开回墨西哥 |
[38:42] | Land the plane now. | 现在着陆 |
[38:44] | I got my orders. | 我有命令的 |
[38:48] | Don’t even think about it. | 最好别这么想 |
[38:50] | Land the plane. | 着陆 |
[38:52] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在做什么? |
[38:57] | Lieutenant, what’s going on? | 上尉 飞机发生什么事了? |
[38:58] | Why aren’t you turning this plane around? | 为什么飞机转回来了? |
[39:00] | Bauer won’t let me. | Bauer不让我 |
[39:01] | What do you mean he won’t let you? | 什么叫他不让你? |
[39:02] | He’s got a gun on me. | 他正用枪指着我 |
[39:04] | Put me on speaker. | 把我转到扬声器上 |
[39:07] | Jack, can you hear me? | Jack 你能听到我吗? |
[39:08] | Yeah, I can hear you, Tony. And we’re landing this planein Los Angeles. | 是的 我们可以听到 Yony 我们正在洛杉矶降落这架飞机 |
[39:11] | We need that kill code. | 我们需要杀毒代码 |
[39:12] | Tell the pilot to turn the plane around right now. | 让飞行员掉头 |
[39:14] | That’s an order straight from Division. | 那是上面的命令 |
[39:15] | We can’t keep giving in to her. | 我们不能总是满足她的要挟 |
[39:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一分钟 |
[39:18] | I think I’m getting something. | 我认为我找到了一些东西 |
[39:20] | I can’t take that chance. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[39:21] | We have to stop this thing, | 我们必须阻止这个 |
[39:22] | or a lot of agents are going to wind up dead. | 不然很多情报人员将会丧命 |
[39:24] | Then our people are gonna have to stop it. | 那么让我们的人阻止这个病毒 |
[39:25] | We’re trying. We don’t have the time. | 我们在努力 我们没有时间了 |
[39:28] | Turning the plane around is not going to help. | 把飞机掉头也不能解决问题啊 |
[39:30] | It’s just gonna take us farther away from where we need to be. | 只会让我们离我们应该在的地方越来越远 |
[39:32] | – Chloe…?\n- Chloe…? – Please shut up, Tony. | – 请住嘴Tony |
[39:34] | Dalton, bring it back up to 50. | Dalton 转到50号端口 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:36] | – I’m clear. – I’m clear. What branches? | – 我好了\n- 我好了发生了什么事? |
[39:38] | – 14 through 20. – What about you, Dalton? | – 14到20\n- 你那边怎么样了Dalton? |
[39:39] | Yeah, it’s working. The routers are coming back up. | 好的 有效果了 路由器正在恢复正常工作 |
[39:41] | Are we okay? | 我们好了吗? |
[39:43] | I can’t tell. | 我还不确定 |
[39:44] | Yeah, here, here, it’s coming back up. | 是的 对 对 我们恢复了 |
[39:48] | No, stop! Stop the process! | 不 停止! 停止这个程序! |
[39:50] | But it’s cycling through, Chloe. It’s almost back up. | 不过它正在执行循环 Chloe 马上就恢复正常了 |
[39:52] | It’s a defense ploy built into the worm. | 这是病毒内建立的一种防御策略 |
[39:54] | It’s not what we thought, it’s a simple back-prop virus. | 这并不是我们所想象的 这是病毒的后台支撑 |
[39:56] | I have to strip out the resource fork. | 我必须找出来源 |
[39:58] | But look at the CPU. It’s almost 100%. | 不过看看中央处理器 已经差不多100% |
[40:00] | Damn it, Adam, stop. What you’re seeing on the monitor isn’t real. | 可恶 Adam 停止 你显示器上看到的只是假象 |
[40:02] | Do what she says. | 按她说的做 |
[40:05] | All right, it’s stopped. | 好的 它停了 |
[40:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[40:11] | I think it’s resetting itself. | 我认为它在自我重置 |
[40:21] | We got it. | 我们搞定了 |
[40:25] | – Jack?\n- Jack? – Yeah. | – 在 |
[40:26] | – We’re back up. – Fully functional? | – 我们搞定了\n- 完全搞定了? |
[40:28] | Fully functional. | 完全搞定了 |
[40:30] | We’re resuming our approach. | 我们继续着陆 |
[40:31] | Good work. | 好运 |
[40:35] | You can file a report with your commanding officer. | 你可以给你的长官写一个报告 |
[40:48] | All our systems are up and running. | 我们所有的系统都已经运转正常了 |
[40:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[40:56] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你信不信 |
[41:16] | Let’s check our directories, make sure we haven’t lost anything. | 确认我们的目录 确认我们没有丢失任何东西 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好的 我去做 |
[41:20] | What about the network clients? | 网络用户呢? |
[41:21] | Let’s remount those six at a time until they’re all on. | 依次重置6号代码 直到他们都能连接上 |
[41:26] | Okay, these all look good. Dalton, how about yours? | 好的 看起来问题都解决了 Dalton 你那边呢? |
[41:28] | There’s some drop out, but it’ll self-adjust in the next ten minutes. | 有一些掉线了 不过系统会在10分钟内自我修复的 |
[41:31] | Great work today, Chloe. | 今天做的很好 Chloe |
[41:33] | You averted what could have been a major loss. | 你阻止了一个可能造成严重损失的危机 |
[41:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:36] | Are Jack and Chase coming back soon? | 那Jack和Chase马上回来吗? |
[41:38] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 是的\n- 很好 |
[41:39] | – Where are you going? – Back upstairs. | – 你去哪?\n- 回楼上去 |
[41:41] | No. | 不 |
[41:44] | This whole thing with the baby isn’t going to just go away. | 孩子的事情还没有解决呢 |
[41:47] | What you did here will certainly bear well on your case, but the charges still stand. | 你的功劳大过你的过失 但是对你的控诉仍旧存在 |
[41:52] | We’re handing you over to LAPD, and no matter what happens, | 我们要把你转交给洛杉矶警察 而且不管发生什么事 |
[41:55] | you’re going to have to tell them who this baby belongs to. | 你必须说出这是谁的孩子 |
[41:58] | Who’s that? Where are they taking Angela? | 那人是谁? 他要把Angela带到哪里去? |
[42:00] | Child Protective Services has custody of her now. | 现在孩子保护服务组织监管她 |
[42:03] | – Oh, no, they can’t do that. – Of course they can. | – 噢不不他们不能这么做\n- 当然可以这么做 |
[42:05] | Child Services! Hold on. | 孩子服务组织! 等一下 |
[42:07] | Chloe, what are you doing? | Chloe 你在做什么? |
[42:09] | I’ll tell you who the father is. | 我会告诉你孩子的父亲是谁 |
[42:19] | Don’t ask me who the mother is, I don’t know. | 别问我孩子的母亲是谁 我不知道 |
[42:21] | I was doing a favor. | 我只是在帮忙 |
[42:22] | I swear I’m telling the truth. | 我发誓我说的是真的 |
[42:24] | Barb, Barb | |
[42:26] | we’re going to hold onto her a little longer. | 我们打算多留这个孩子一会儿 |
[42:28] | We just got some more information. | 我们刚刚得到一些新消息 |
[42:31] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 为什么你不早说? |
[42:33] | He didn’t want me to tell anyone. | 他不让我对任何人说 |
[42:35] | I was trying to be a friend. | 我只是想对朋友负责 |
[42:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:44] | Chloe, Chloe | |
[42:45] | I heard you stopped the worm. | 我听说你杀掉了病毒 |
[42:47] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我做到了 |
[42:48] | Your dad and Chase are back in L.A. You must be relieved. | 你父亲和Chase正在返回洛杉矶 你一定感觉轻松了 |
[42:50] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[42:51] | Look, Chloe, what about the baby? | 听着 Chloe 那个孩子呢? |
[42:53] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[42:54] | Well, I thought they were pressing charges. | 我认为她们准备指控你 |
[42:56] | No. That was a misunderstanding. | 不 那只是个误会 |
[42:57] | Chloe, wait. | Chloe 等等 |
[42:59] | What? | 什么? |
[43:01] | So they’re not pressing charges? | 那么他们不再指控了? |
[43:02] | – No. – Why not? | – 不\n- 为什么不? |
[43:04] | Uh, I told them who the father was, | 额 我准备告诉他们孩子的父亲是谁 |
[43:06] | – and everything’s okay. – Wait, everything’s okay? | – 问题都解决了\n- 等等问题都解决了? |
[43:08] | Why, who’s the father? | 为什么 谁是孩子的父亲? |
[43:14] | Chase. Chase |