| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | Tony Almeida from CTU has just informed us | 反恐局的Tony Almeida刚刚通知我们 |
| [00:16] | that they were unable to confiscate this Cordilla virus in Mexico. | 他们没法在墨西哥没收这个Cordilla病毒 |
| [00:20] | This man Amador, where is he now? | 这个叫Amador的人 他现在在哪? |
| [00:22] | Latest working theory is that Amador has this virus, | 最新证据表明病毒在Amador手上 |
| [00:25] | and is headed back here to Los Angeles. | 他正在回洛杉矶的路上 |
| [00:27] | I let you live. Tell me what you know. | 我救了你一命 告诉我你知道些什么 |
| [00:29] | Any time Amador does business on the west coast, | 每次Amador在西海岸做交易的时候 |
| [00:32] | he washes his deal through a man named Alvers. | 都是通过一个叫Alvers的人 |
| [00:34] | How does Amador contact this Alvers? | Amador怎么和这个Alvers联系呢? |
| [00:37] | I don’t know. I’ve never met him. | 我不知道 我没见过他 |
| [00:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
| [00:42] | Marcus, it’s me. | Marcus 是我 |
| [00:43] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一个小时后到 |
| [00:45] | Got the virus? | 拿到病毒了吗? |
| [00:46] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
| [00:47] | Just be ready. | 做好准备 |
| [00:48] | I will be. | 我会的 |
| [00:49] | I got to go see Julia Milliken. | 我要去见Julia Milliken |
| [00:51] | No. I don’t want you to go anywhere near her or Alan tonight. | 不行 今晚你必须离她或是Alan远远的 |
| [00:54] | Do you think I’m scared of you? | 你以为我怕你吗? |
| [00:57] | My pills. | 我的药 |
| [01:00] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
| [01:02] | – What are you doing? – Don’t. | – 你在干什么? – 不要 |
| [01:04] | – Sherry? – This is your way out. | – Sherry? – 这是你唯一的出路 |
| [01:07] | – We killed him. – No. | – 我们杀了他 – 不是 |
| [01:09] | There’s one thing you’re going to have to be really clear about, | 有件事你必须要清楚 |
| [01:11] | when the authorities come around questioning you. | 如果有警察局的人来问话 |
| [01:14] | I was never here. | 就说我没有来过 |
| [01:17] | The following takes place between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.. | 以下事件发生于凌晨两点至三点之间 均与现实同步 |
| [01:25] | Point Mugu Naval Air Station | 木谷尖端海军飞机场 |
| [01:59] | I got her. | 我抓到她了 |
| [02:01] | – Agent Bauer. – Yeah. | – Bauer探员 – 我是 |
| [02:02] | I’m Jason Carusone from Division. | 我是分局的Jason Carusone |
| [02:04] | These men will be escorting the prisoner back to CTU. | 他们会把囚犯护送回反恐局 |
| [02:06] | She doesn’t leave my sight. | 她不能离开我的视线 |
| [02:08] | I know. You can accompany her in the lead van. | 我知道 你可以跟她一起坐领头车回去 |
| [02:09] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
| [02:16] | This is Carusone. | 我是Carusone |
| [02:18] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s right here. | 是的 是的 他就在这里 |
| [02:20] | Agent Edmunds. | Edmunds探员 |
| [02:21] | It’s Chloe O’brian from your office. | 是你办公室的Chloe O’brian |
| [02:23] | Hey, Jack, I’ll take another car. | 嘿 Jack 我坐另一辆车 |
| [02:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [02:26] | Yeah, Chloe? | 是我 Chloe? |
| [02:28] | Chase, they found out. | Chase 他们知道了 |
| [02:29] | Who found out what? | 谁知道了什么? |
| [02:30] | Everybody here found out about Angela. | 这里的每个人都知道了Angela |
| [02:32] | They all know she’s your daughter. | 他们都知道她是你女儿 |
| [02:34] | What? How? | 什么? 他们怎么知道的? |
| [02:36] | The baby-sitter flaked. She had a family emergency and brought her here. | 保姆走了 她家里有急事 就把她带到这里来了 |
| [02:39] | You brought Angela into CTU? | 你把Angela带到反恐局了? |
| [02:41] | What was I supposed to do? Your sister’s out of town. | 我还能怎么做?你姐姐出城了 |
| [02:43] | There is no one else. | 没有别人了 |
| [02:44] | You have no idea what I’ve been through in the past couple of hours. | 你不知道我这几个小时是怎么过来的 |
| [02:46] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
| [02:48] | Chloe, thank you for covering. | Chloe 谢谢你帮我处理 |
| [02:49] | I appreciate it. But where is Angela right now? | 非常感谢 但是Angela现在在哪? |
| [02:52] | She’s downstairs with Marcy until you get back. | 她和Marcy在楼下等你回来 |
| [02:56] | Did Kim find out? | Kim知道了吗? |
| [03:00] | Chloe, did Kim find out? | Chloe Kim知道了没有? |
| [03:02] | Yes, yes, Kim found out. | 是的 是的 Kim知道了 |
| [03:04] | How did she react? | 她什么反应? |
| [03:06] | Uh, Gosh, Chase, I think she’s kind of pissed. | 噢 天哪 Chase 我想她有点生气 |
| [03:09] | All right, listen. I’m coming back to CTU right now. | 好吧 听我说 我马上就回反恐局 |
| [03:11] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会处理好一切的 |
| [03:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [03:16] | Here’s the situation: | 情况是这样的: |
| [03:18] | we believe Michael Amador is in possession of the Cordilla virus. | 我们认为Michael Amador拿了Cordilla病毒 |
| [03:22] | We believe he is either headed to Los Angeles or he’s here already. | 他应该正往洛杉矶赶来 或许已经到了 |
| [03:25] | We estimate he has enough of the pathogen to take out a major metropolitan area. | 我们估计他有足够的病毒 能摧毁一整个大都市 |
| [03:30] | Our only lead is Nina Myers, who’s being brought back to CTU right now. | 我们唯一的线索就是Nina Myers 她正在被带回来的路上 |
| [03:35] | She thinks Amador is meeting with a man here in Los Angeles | 她认为Amador正赶来洛杉矶同一个人见面 |
| [03:37] | by the name of Marcus Alvers. | 他的名字叫Marcus Alvers |
| [03:40] | Adam’s done a workup on him. | Adam对他做了些调查 |
| [03:42] | We have some background, but there’s nothing that places him definitively in Los Angeles today. | 我们掌握了些背景信息 但是没有信息能确切表明他今天就在洛杉矶 |
| [03:47] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
| [03:50] | What about Interpol? What do they have on Alvers? | 国际警察组织那边呢? 他们有什么线索? |
| [03:52] | Our data tracking’s a little behind, | 我们的数据追踪有点滞后 |
| [03:54] | so we weren’t able to access that report. | 所以我们还拿不到那份报告 |
| [03:57] | Why are we behind? | 为什么会滞后呢? |
| [03:58] | We didn’t update the European contact logs while I was down. | 我受伤的时候我们没有更新与欧洲的联系记录 |
| [04:03] | Michelle, Michelle | |
| [04:04] | you were the ranking agent. | 你是名出色的探员 |
| [04:06] | I didn’t think Europe was a priority. | 我以为欧洲不是重点 |
| [04:09] | Obviously it was. | 显然是的 |
| [04:11] | There was a lot going on at the time. | 那时发生了很多事 |
| [04:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [04:14] | Let’s get back to work. | 回到工作吧 |
| [04:15] | And let’s try to ease up on the mistakes for the rest of the night | 今晚剩下的时间我们要处理一下之前的失误 |
| [04:18] | as there are millions of lives depending on us. | 有上百万的生命掌握在我们手中啊 |
| [04:36] | Come. | 进来 |
| [04:38] | I just got off with CTU. | 我刚和反恐局的人谈了下 |
| [04:41] | What’s the status on the virus? | 有关病毒的情况怎么样? |
| [04:43] | Well, it’s not good. | 嗯 不是很好 |
| [04:44] | The limited intelligence they have supports their original suspicion. | 目前有限的情报证实了原来的猜测 |
| [04:48] | It’s on its way to Los Angeles. | 病毒正在朝洛杉矶来 |
| [04:50] | David, it may already be here. | David 可能已经在洛杉矶了 |
| [04:54] | Then we should be prepared in case they target other cities. | 那我们要做好准备以防他们将目标锁定其他城市 |
| [04:57] | Our people in the security envelope have been alerted. | 我们在保护区的市民已经收到警报了 |
| [04:59] | Trust me, it’s being handled. | 相信我 一切尽在掌握 |
| [05:01] | Now, why don’t you try and go get some rest? | 你现在为什么不去休息一下呢? |
| [05:03] | I’m on this. | 有我盯着 |
| [05:04] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
| [05:05] | Mrs. Palmer’s here to see you. | Palmer夫人想见您 |
| [05:10] | Send her in, please. | 请让她进来 |
| [05:14] | Start waking people up. | 提醒他们注意 |
| [05:16] | Set up a conference call with the appropriate cabinet members: | 通知必要的内阁成员开会: |
| [05:18] | Homeland Security, FBI, | 国土安全局 联邦调查局 |
| [05:20] | National Health Services. | 国家卫生服务中心 |
| [05:21] | We’re going to need everyone on this one. | 我们需要所有人都行动起来 |
| [05:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
| [05:34] | Sherry, I asked you here to help me, | Sherry, 我叫你来是帮忙 |
| [05:37] | not make things worse. | 而不是让事情变得更糟 |
| [05:38] | I did not want you going to Alan Milliken’s house. | 我不想让你去Alan Milliken家 |
| [05:41] | Well, relax, David. I didn’t go there. | 好 放心 David 我没去 |
| [05:44] | – You didn’t go? – No. | – 你没去? – 没有 |
| [05:47] | When we spoke on the phone, | 我们在通电话的时候 |
| [05:49] | you told me it was crucial that you speak to Julia in person. | 你说必须得要亲自和Julia谈谈 |
| [05:53] | Yes, and I changed my mind. I-I spoke to her over the phone. | 是的 不过我改变主意了 我 我和她通过电话了 |
| [05:56] | About what? | 谈了什么? |
| [05:58] | About Kelly’s disappearance. | 关于Kelly失踪的事情 |
| [06:00] | I asked her if she would check Alan’s cell phone and | 我问她是否可以查一下Alan的手机 |
| [06:02] | see if there were any recently made calls. | 看有没有最近的通话记录 |
| [06:05] | And? | 然后呢? |
| [06:07] | She wouldn’t do it. | 她不愿意 |
| [06:15] | You don’t take no for an answer, Sherry. | 你不会接受一个拒绝的答复的 Sherry |
| [06:18] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么瞒着我? |
| [06:20] | Nothing, David, I swear. | 没有 David 我发誓 |
| [06:23] | What have you been up to since we last talked if you weren’t at Milliken’s? | 我们打完电话后你如果不是去了Milliken家那你去哪儿了? |
| [06:26] | Making calls. | 打电话 |
| [06:28] | You could have made them from here. | 你可以在这里打啊 |
| [06:29] | Yes, but I didn’t. | 是的 但我没有 |
| [06:31] | I parked on the side of the road, | 我把车停在路边 |
| [06:32] | I started making calls because I didn’t want to wait. | 然后我开始打电话因为我等不及了 |
| [06:35] | I told you we have a small window of opportunity here. | 我告诉过你我们还有一线希望 |
| [06:39] | I wanted to exploit the fact that Milliken may not have had time | 我想先揭穿真相 |
| [06:43] | to cover his tracks when he had someone grab Kelly. | 趁着Milliken还来不及掩盖他抓了Kelly这件事 |
| [06:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [06:55] | I have other things to attend to. | 我还有其他事要忙 |
| [06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [06:59] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗? |
| [07:00] | That’s it. | 没有 |
| [07:32] | Hello, Nina. | 你好啊 Nina |
| [07:33] | Take her to interrogation 819. | 带她去819号审讯室 |
| [07:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [07:40] | What’s the security configuration? | 安全措施怎么样? |
| [07:41] | Don’t worry about it, Jack. We’re handling Nina. | 别担心 Jack 我们能搞定Nina |
| [07:44] | Ryan, you know what she’s capable of. | Ryan 你知道她的能耐 |
| [07:46] | That’s none of your concern right now. | 这不是你现在要担心的问题 |
| [07:48] | I’m sending you to medical to get checked out. | 我要送你去做医疗检查 |
| [07:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [07:51] | I don’t think you are. | 我不这样认为 |
| [07:53] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事? |
| [07:55] | We found evidence you’ve been injecting heroin. | 我们找到你注射海洛因的证据 |
| [07:59] | Tell me I’m off here, Jack. | 告诉我我该滚开 Jack |
| [08:01] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我是我弄错了 |
| [08:05] | I didn’t think so. | 恐怕没有吧 |
| [08:07] | Ryan, I haven’t missed a step. | Ryan 我没有走错一步 |
| [08:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [08:10] | I have to cover my ass. | 我也得替我自己考虑 |
| [08:12] | – I need to get you checked out. – You’re wasting time. | – 我要带你去做检查 – 你在浪费时间 |
| [08:22] | – Kim. – Yeah? | – Kim – 嗯? |
| [08:24] | I thought you’d want to know your dad’s back. | 我想你应该想知道你爸爸回来了 |
| [08:27] | What about Chase? | Chase呢? |
| [08:28] | Uh, he’s a few minutes behind. | 他几分钟后到 |
| [08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [09:01] | Kim Kim. | |
| [09:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [09:04] | Oh, God. Hi. | 噢 上帝 嗨! |
| [09:10] | She’s here. | 她被抓来了 |
| [09:11] | I know, sweetheart. I know. Come here. | 我知道 宝贝 我知道 来 |
| [09:38] | Look, I have to debrief Chappelle. | 听我说 我要去向Chappelle汇报情况 |
| [09:40] | I’ll see you in a minute, okay? | 待会见 好吗? |
| [09:44] | Dad, I know about your drug problem. | 爸爸 我知道你染上毒瘾了 |
| [09:52] | Why didn’t you come to me with this? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
| [09:58] | Come here. | 来 |
| [10:00] | Come here. | 来这儿 |
| [10:04] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
| [10:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [10:13] | I was embarrassed. | 我处境很尴尬 |
| [10:15] | And it wasn’t your problem, and it still isn’t. | 而且这不是你的问题 现在也不是 |
| [10:20] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
| [10:23] | Well, is it over? | 戒掉了吗? |
| [10:26] | No, not exactly. | 还没有 |
| [10:30] | I think I’m going to have to go into a program, and get some help. | 我想我需要一个戒毒疗程 寻求帮助 |
| [10:38] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 真的很抱歉 – 没关系 |
| [10:45] | Chappelle wants me to go into the clinic and get checked out. | Chappelle让我去医疗室做检查 |
| [10:48] | – We’ll talk about this later, okay? – Okay. | – 我们待会再谈这个 好吗? – 好的 |
| [10:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [10:54] | – I love you. – Me, too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
| [10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [11:00] | Jack Jack. | |
| [11:02] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴看到你回来 |
| [11:04] | It’s been difficult without you. | 没有你在我们很不顺利 |
| [11:06] | Thanks, Chloe. | 谢谢 Chloe |
| [11:18] | – Chase. – Yeah. | – Chase – 嗯 |
| [11:21] | – Need to talk to you. – Okay. | – 我想和你谈一谈 – 好吧 |
| [11:24] | Why don’t you take a few minutes and come to my office. | 去我办公室谈怎么样 |
| [11:25] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然可以 |
| [11:47] | Mr. Milliken? | Milliken先生? |
| [11:52] | Mr. Milliken? Oh, my God. | Milliken先生? 噢 天哪 |
| [11:57] | Mrs. Milliken! | Milliken夫人! |
| [11:59] | Come quickly! | 快来! |
| [12:03] | Quickly! | 快! |
| [12:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [12:17] | How’s the hand? | 你的手怎么样了? |
| [12:18] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
| [12:20] | How’d Chappelle find out? | Chappelle是怎么知道的? |
| [12:21] | I don’t know, it doesn’t really matter. | 我不知道 这不重要了 |
| [12:23] | What’s going on out there? | 外面发生什么事了? |
| [12:24] | Almeida’s going to be interrogating Nina, | Almeida要审问Nina |
| [12:26] | and I’ll follow it from a feed. | 我会通过连线看的 |
| [12:27] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
| [12:28] | Make sure Tony puts double security on the doors. | 让Tony加强守卫戒备 |
| [12:31] | Get back to me as soon as she gives you anything. | 一有消息马上告诉我 |
| [12:33] | Agent Bauer, keep pressure here. | Bauer探员 按住这里 |
| [12:35] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
| [12:40] | Jack Jack, | |
| [12:42] | you’re about to find something out about me that’s not going to make you happy. | 你就要知道关于我的一些事了 你不会高兴的起来 |
| [12:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
| [12:48] | Excuse me. Do you mind? | 不好意思 你介意出去一下吗? |
| [12:55] | I’ve got a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
| [13:02] | – A daughter? – It was sprung on me a month ago. | – 女儿? – 我一个月前突然知道的 |
| [13:04] | Her mother dropped her off, and she split. | 她的妈妈把她送到我那里 然后离开了 |
| [13:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
| [13:08] | Does Kim know about this? | Kim知道这件事情吗? |
| [13:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [13:13] | From you? | 你告诉她的? |
| [13:15] | I haven’t had a chance to talk to her myself yet. | 我还没有机会亲自和她谈谈 |
| [13:18] | You square this with her, Chase, you understand me? | 你要和她说清楚 Chase 你明白我的意思吗? |
| [13:21] | Just make that right. | 妥善处理 |
| [13:23] | And get back to me as soon as Nina gives you anything. | 一旦Nina说了什么就马上告诉我 |
| [13:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
| [13:44] | Are we up yet? | 好了吗? |
| [13:45] | Yep. Video’s piped in, | 好了 视频已经接入 |
| [13:47] | voice analysis, vitals, transcription. | 声音分析 器官监视 图像转录 |
| [13:49] | – We’re all set. – Nick, do you copy? | – 全都准备好了 – Nick 收到么? |
| [13:51] | – Yeah, I read you. – We’re ready to go. | – 是的 能听见 – 准备开始了 |
| [13:53] | All right, recording to hard drive now. | 好的 现在开始录制到硬盘 |
| [13:58] | So, Tony’s doing this? | 那 Tony来审问吗? |
| [14:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [14:01] | Is that going to be weird for you? | 你不会觉得奇怪? |
| [14:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [14:06] | Didn’t-didn’t he and Nina go out? | 他和Nina不是 不是交往过吗? |
| [14:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
| [14:15] | We set? | 好了吗? |
| [14:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
| [14:18] | All right. | 好的 |
| [14:19] | I want you to do a hi-res on her eyes. | 把眼睛部位提到高分辨率 |
| [14:22] | She’s tired. | 她累了 |
| [14:24] | We might be able to pick up a tell. | 也许我们可以捕获些信息 |
| [14:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [14:32] | So, we all right? | 我们之间没什么吧? |
| [14:35] | Yeah. We’re fine. | 对 没什么 |
| [14:39] | All right. | 好的 |
| [14:41] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
| [14:47] | I got the hi-res on monitor two. | 2号监视器提到高分辨率 |
| [14:57] | Tony Tony. | |
| [14:58] | Didn’t know I was gonna\nsee you today. | 没想到今天会看到你 |
| [15:02] | You know what we want. | 你知道我们想要什么 |
| [15:06] | We need to find Michael Amador before he unloads the virus. | 我们需要在Michael Amador释放病毒前找到他 |
| [15:09] | I’ve already told Jack everything I know. | 我已经把我所知道的都告诉Jack了 |
| [15:12] | Well, I want you to tell me. | 我要你告诉我 |
| [15:16] | First Jack, now you. | 首先是Jack 现在又是你 |
| [15:18] | Hmm… what does that remind me of? | 嗯… 这让我想起了什么呢? |
| [15:25] | You told Jack that Amador might try to contact a Marcus Alvers. | 你告诉Jack Amador会去联系一个叫Marcus Alvers的人 |
| [15:34] | So, where do we look for Alvers? | 那 我们在哪能找到Alvers? |
| [15:39] | That’s a nice ring. | 不错的戒指啊 |
| [15:41] | Who’s the lucky girl? | 那个幸运的女孩是谁? |
| [15:44] | Hope you did a background check, though, ’cause | 不过希望你能做好背景调查 因为 |
| [15:47] | you don’t want to make the same mistake twice. | 你也不希望犯两次同样的错误吧 |
| [15:50] | You’re going back to prison. | 你会回到监狱去 |
| [15:52] | There’s a good chance you’ll be executed as a traitor. | 你很有可能会背上叛国罪 |
| [15:54] | Now you know if you cooperate, you may be able to save your own life, | 你知道你如果和我们合作的话 你有可能救自己一命 |
| [15:57] | but you’re stalling. | 但是你却在拖延时间 |
| [15:59] | Which means you know something | 这说明你知道什么 |
| [16:01] | and you still think there’s a play you can make, | 你还以为你可以耍花招 |
| [16:03] | only now’s not the right time. | 只不过现在不是时候 |
| [16:07] | Very incisive. | 说话很尖锐 |
| [16:10] | I hope your wife appreciates that about you. | 但愿你的妻子喜欢你这点 |
| [16:18] | Why don’t you tell me about Alvers? | 为什么不跟我说说Alvers呢? |
| [16:22] | All I know is that he works only with Amador. | 我只知道他只和Amador做生意 |
| [16:26] | I don’t know him personally. | 我并不认识他 |
| [16:28] | All we’ve been able to dig up on him are a few random medical records | 我们只能找到一些零散的医疗记录 |
| [16:33] | under one of his known aliases. | 用的是他的化名 |
| [16:35] | He had an MRI on one of his knees, | 他做过膝盖磁共振 |
| [16:38] | there’s a prescription for antibiotics, | 这里有个抗生素的药方 |
| [16:41] | treated for HIV… | 用来治艾滋病的… |
| [16:47] | Her pulse is spiking. | 她的脉搏加快 |
| [16:48] | Someone hasn’t been using protection with Marcus Alvers. | 有人和Marcus Alvers发生关系没用保护措施哦 |
| [16:50] | She’s probably had sex with him. | 她可能和他发生过关系 |
| [16:56] | See, Nina, | 听着 Nina |
| [16:57] | my colleagues in the next room tell me that something in those | 我隔壁房间的同事告诉我 |
| [17:00] | medical records concerns you. | 那些医疗记录上有些东西使你担忧 |
| [17:02] | I’m guessing it’s not the knee. | 我猜不是因为膝盖吧 |
| [17:26] | I’m here to see Alvers. | 我来找Alvers |
| [17:37] | Marcus. Marcus | |
| [17:39] | Michael. Michael | |
| [17:43] | How was your trip? | 旅途怎样? |
| [17:44] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
| [17:46] | I still don’t understand why you risked so much down in Mexico, | 我还是不明白你为什么要去墨西哥冒那么大的风险 |
| [17:50] | why you didn’t come here directly. | 为什么不直接来这 |
| [17:56] | 240 million dollars made it worth the risk. | 2.4亿美元让我值得冒这个险 |
| [18:03] | What about Nina? | Nina怎么样? |
| [18:06] | If she wasn’t killed by the bomb, | 如果她没有被炸弹炸死的话 |
| [18:07] | I’m sure our buyers took care of her once they found out she didn’t deliver the virus. | 我肯定买主在发现她没有运送病毒之后会好好款待她 |
| [18:14] | Either way, she’s out of the picture. | 不管怎样 她都无关紧要了 |
| [18:16] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
| [18:18] | She can point to both of us. | 她可以揭发我们 |
| [18:22] | We’ll be long gone before anyone starts looking. | 在任何人发现我们之前我们已经远走高飞了 |
| [18:45] | Kim. Kim | |
| [18:49] | Look, I know we haven’t talked since I got back. | 听我说 我知道自从我回来后我们还没有说过话 |
| [18:50] | No, we haven’t. | 是的 没有 |
| [18:54] | I know what you must be thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
| [18:56] | but you need to give me a chance to explain. | 但是你要给我个机会解释啊 |
| [18:58] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
| [19:00] | Look, I’m happy that you’re okay, | 听我说 我很高兴你没事 |
| [19:02] | but this thing… | 但是这件事… |
| [19:04] | you have a baby, Chase. | 你有个孩子 Chase |
| [19:08] | We’ve been together for more than three months, | 我们在一起已经三个多月了 |
| [19:10] | and you kept this secret from me. | 你竟然还一直瞒着我 |
| [19:12] | Who’s the mother? Where does she fit into this? | 孩子的母亲是谁? 她什么时候插进来的? |
| [19:14] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. | 这正是我想跟你说的 |
| [19:16] | I didn’t know I had a daughter until a month ago. | 我也是一个月前才知道我有个女儿的 |
| [19:18] | How could you not know? | 你怎么会不知道? |
| [19:20] | Angela’s mother and I went out last year. | Angela的妈妈和我去年交往了 |
| [19:22] | Okay, it’s over. And when it ended, | 我们已经分手了 分手的时候 |
| [19:24] | she never told me she was pregnant. | 她从来没告诉我她怀孕了 |
| [19:27] | Now she calls a month ago and tells me she has a baby, | 一个月前她打电话告诉我她有个孩子 |
| [19:30] | and that I’m the father. | 我是孩子的父亲 |
| [19:31] | And she’s in trouble, and she can’t handle it. | 她现在有麻烦 不能照顾孩子 |
| [19:37] | I was afraid to let people find out. | 我害怕别人会发现 |
| [19:40] | I was afraid it was gonna mess us up. | 我害怕这会影响我们的关系 |
| [19:44] | But you told Chloe. | 但是你告诉Chloe了 |
| [19:46] | Chloe and my sister have been helping me take care of the baby. | Chloe和我姐姐在帮我照顾孩子 |
| [19:47] | She’s a good friend. | 她是我的好朋友 |
| [19:51] | Excuse me. Chase? | 抱歉 Chase? |
| [19:53] | You wanted me to let you know when Angela woke up. | 如果Angela醒了 你让我告诉你的吧 |
| [19:56] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
| [20:02] | Kim, I’m just as confused as you are. | Kim 我也和你一样困惑 |
| [20:05] | But all I know is that I love you. | 但我只知道我爱你 |
| [20:07] | And I’m falling in love with Angela, too. | 我也开始喜欢上Angela |
| [20:09] | And I need to make this work. | 我必须处理好这个事情 |
| [20:14] | Go on. | 去吧 |
| [20:47] | What’s happening with Nina in interrogation? | Nina审问得怎么样? |
| [20:49] | They’re getting something. | 他们有所发现 |
| [20:50] | What? | 什么? |
| [20:51] | The connection between Alvers and Nina might be deeper than we thought. | Alvers和Nina的关系可能比我们想象的更密切 |
| [20:54] | You’d better hope she’s not just spinning your wheels, | 你最好希望她不是在耍你 |
| [20:56] | because she knows how to manipulate our interrogation protocol. | 因为她知道怎么和我们周旋 |
| [20:58] | Tony knows what he’s doing. | Tony知道该怎么做 |
| [21:00] | Okay, fine. Look, I need to get together with Chloe. | 好吧 我要去见Chloe |
| [21:02] | I need everything that she’s got on the Amador investigation. | 我要所有有关Amador的调查内容 |
| [21:04] | Not yet. | 先别急 |
| [21:05] | Ryan, look, you’re wasting my time. | Ryan 你在浪费我的时间 |
| [21:07] | Now, I humored you with the physical. | 我迁就你去做了体检 |
| [21:09] | And we both know that my blood work’s gonna come back | 我们都知道我的血样检测 |
| [21:11] | with trace amounts of opiates, but enough is enough. | 会查出有毒品 这已经够了 |
| [21:13] | Rae Plachecki from the inspector general’s office is here. | 检查总部的Rae Plachecki来了 |
| [21:16] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你谈谈 |
| [21:17] | – Well, this is not the time. – Actually, it is. | – 现在不是时候 – 就是现在 |
| [21:20] | You’ll talk to her, | 你要和她谈谈 |
| [21:21] | then we’ll evaluate whether you can go back to work or not. | 然后我们再决定你是否可以继续工作 |
| [21:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [21:35] | Rae Plachecki, this is Jack Bauer. | Rae Plachecki 这是Jack Bauer |
| [21:38] | You know the drill, Jack. I’m gonna ask you some questions, | 你知道我们的规矩 Jack 我要问你一些问题 |
| [21:40] | but I want you to know, I’m on your side. | 但是我想让你知道 我是站在你这边的 |
| [21:43] | We just want to establish that this heroin addiction was a necessary part of your cover. | 我们只是想证实注射海洛因是你掩饰身份的需要 |
| [21:47] | It was necessary to maintain my cover. | 是我掩饰身份的需要 |
| [21:50] | Are we done now? | 可以了吗? |
| [21:51] | Sit down, Jack. | 坐下 Jack |
| [22:02] | This is Rae Plachecki. | 我是Rae Plachecki |
| [22:04] | The time is 2:31 A.M. | 现在时间是凌晨2:31 |
| [22:06] | This is the interrogation of Jack Bauer, director of field ops, CTU. | 这是对Jack Bauer 反恐局侦查部部长的审讯 |
| [22:10] | Ryan Chappelle is present. | Ryan Chappelle在场 |
| [22:13] | Jack, Jack | |
| [22:14] | tell us how you established your cover with Ramon Salazar. | 告诉我们你怎样在Ramon Salazar身边掩饰你的身份的 |
| [22:18] | I first came in contact with the Salazars | 我是先和Salazar兄弟两人接触 |
| [22:21] | approximately two years ago. | 大约两年前 |
| [22:22] | They were an up-and-coming narcotic cartel, coming out of Mexico. | 他们是墨西哥新兴的贩毒集团 |
| [22:26] | So, when did you meet Amador? | 那你什么时候见到Amador的? |
| [22:33] | Did you know him when you were working at CTU? | 你在反恐局工作时认识他吗? |
| [22:40] | Tell me something, Nina, | 说吧 Nina |
| [22:44] | what kind of a deal you think you’re gonna cut? | 你知道你这是在做什么交易吗? |
| [22:48] | You’ve betrayed everybody you know, | 你背叛了所有你认识的人 |
| [22:50] | including me. | 包括我 |
| [22:52] | You murdered Jack’s wife. | 你杀了Jack的妻子 |
| [22:56] | You helped terrorists smuggle a nuclear bomb into this country. | 你帮助恐怖分子把核弹偷运到这个国家 |
| [23:02] | You’re helping to unleash a deadly virus into the general population. | 你要帮他们把致命的病毒投入人群中 |
| [23:10] | Help me understand this. | 我不懂 |
| [23:13] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么? |
| [23:17] | What is it you get out of being a mass murderer? | 做一个谋杀犯对你有什么好处? |
| [23:29] | Your neck is bleeding. | 你的脖子在流血 |
| [24:04] | Dalton, what do you got? | Dalton 发现什么没有? |
| [24:06] | So far, the only reactions we’re getting from her are subliminal. | 目前 她的反应都是下意识的 |
| [24:08] | If she’s not gonna say anything, we need to be more plugged in to her vitals. | 如果她再不招供 我们就得在她的器官反应上再下功夫 |
| [24:11] | We can take her down to seven, give her a passive response test. | 可以带她去7号审讯室 给她做个被动反应测试 |
| [24:14] | Seven’s not secure enough. | 7号审讯室不够安全 |
| [24:16] | She stays here. | 就让她待在这 |
| [24:18] | Where’s Richards? | Richards在哪? |
| [24:20] | He’s waiting. | 他正候着 |
| [24:21] | All right, let’s bring him in. | 好吧 让他进来 |
| [24:26] | Send Darren in. | 让Darren进来 |
| [24:52] | Nina, I don’t think you’ve met Darren Richards. | Nina 我想你没见过Darren Richards吧 |
| [24:55] | He joined us after you left. | 他是在你离开后加入我们的 |
| [25:01] | Hello, Darren. | 你好 Darren |
| [25:05] | Don’t take it personally. | 别介意 |
| [25:08] | He doesn’t talk much. | 他不怎么喜欢说话 |
| [25:32] | Uh, something’s not connecting up for me, Jack. | 嗯 有些事情我不明白 Jack |
| [25:35] | You say that you weren’t in with the Salazars until early February, | 你说你直到二月初才进入Salazars集团 |
| [25:38] | but the first time you started using was late December. | 但是你是在12月底开始注射海洛因的 |
| [25:41] | That’s six weeks of shooting up for the benefit of no one. | 这六周期间你吸毒没有理由啊 |
| [25:45] | Am I missing something? | 我遗漏了什么吗? |
| [25:46] | I was trying to pass myself off as a junkie. | 我想装得更像一个无赖 |
| [25:48] | I wanted to be prepared. | 我想充分做好准备 |
| [25:49] | What do you mean, “prepared”? | 什么意思 做准备? |
| [25:51] | The Salazars lived their\nentire lives in the drug world. | Salazar兄弟一生都在和毒品打交道 |
| [25:53] | If I couldn’t handle the narcotics that went with that territory, | 如果我不吸毒 |
| [25:56] | they’d have known I was a cop, and they’d have killed me. | 他们会发现我是警察 他们会杀了我 |
| [25:59] | I needed to be able to handle it. | 我要处理好这个 |
| [26:01] | Yeah, that makes sense, but in January, | 是的 这说的过去 但是直到一月份 |
| [26:03] | when you were putting needles in your arm, | 当你注射海洛因的时候 |
| [26:05] | you didn’t have a meeting on the books with these guys… | 也没有记录显示你和这些人见过面… |
| [26:07] | it could have been a year, for all you knew. | 也许会要一年 这你们都知道 |
| [26:10] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
| [26:11] | I am trying to establish incontrovertible evidence that you did drugs | 我在努力证实你吸毒 |
| [26:15] | as part of your cover… if I submit what you just told me, | 是为了掩饰身份… 如果我把你刚才讲的提交上去 |
| [26:17] | it’s not gonna hold up, Jack. | 这是不足以证明你的清白的 Jack |
| [26:19] | What do you want me to say?! | 你想让我说什么?! |
| [26:21] | I did drugs to get in with these people, | 我为了混到这些人当中去我吸了毒 |
| [26:23] | and I got in with them! | 我混进去了! |
| [26:28] | And no matter how difficult it’s been, I don’t use anymore. | 不管有多难 我已经没有吸毒了 |
| [26:32] | Look, | 听着 |
| [26:34] | I’ll write it up that way, and maybe it’ll fly, | 我就这样写 也许会过关 |
| [26:36] | but I just think you’re gonna have a problem | 但我觉得你可能会有麻烦 |
| [26:38] | because you never told anyone, not even your partner. | 因为你从来没有告诉过任何人 即使是你的搭档 |
| [26:41] | That’s suspicious. | 这有点可疑 |
| [26:47] | Rae, you know my history. | Rae 你知道我的过去 |
| [26:50] | I’ve had a very difficult time since my wife passed away. | 自从我妻子去世后我一直很痛苦 |
| [26:54] | If I’d told anyone that I was using drugs to develop a case, | 如果我告诉别人我要为了查案子去吸毒 |
| [26:58] | they would have misinterpreted, | 他们会误解的 |
| [27:00] | and I couldn’t afford that risk. | 我不能冒那个险 |
| [27:03] | Yeah, well, that’s what they’re gonna do now. | 好吧 就看他们怎么想了 |
| [27:11] | let’s put down that Jack started using heroin in late January, | 我们就当Jack从一月底开始吸毒 |
| [27:14] | after the first meeting with Salazar was established. | 在和Salazar第一次见面之后 |
| [27:17] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, Ryan, | 谢谢你的帮忙 Ryan |
| [27:19] | but that’s not what happened. | 但是事实不是这样 |
| [27:21] | Just trying to save us all some paperwork. | 只是想让我们少打几份报告 |
| [27:23] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
| [27:25] | I’m not. | 我有 |
| [27:28] | I started using in December. | 我是从12月开始吸毒的 |
| [27:31] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 |
| [27:34] | This office demands results, | 这里需要的是结果 |
| [27:36] | and that’s what I provide: | 这就是我能提供的: |
| [27:38] | results. | 结果 |
| [27:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [27:44] | Can I get back to work? | 我可以回去工作了吗? |
| [27:46] | Not quite yet, Jack. | 还不行 Jack |
| [27:51] | No, it’s secure and we have it. | 不 很安全 我们已经拿到了 |
| [27:54] | It will be as arranged. | 一切按计划行事 |
| [27:59] | He’ll be here in an hour. | 他一小时后到 |
| [28:02] | Just as long as we have enough time to leave the country before they let this virus out. | 只要在他们释放病毒之前我们有足够的时间离开这个国家就行 |
| [28:11] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
| [28:17] | Five hours ago, | 五个小时前 |
| [28:18] | I went public with a statement that there was a domestic terror threat, | 我向公众发表了关于全国恐怖威胁的声明 |
| [28:22] | but it had passed. | 我们以为已经过去了 |
| [28:25] | And now it appears that that was premature. | 但是现在看来还为时过早 |
| [28:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
| [28:30] | do we or do we not have a threat of this virus being released? | 我们现在是否面临病毒释放的威胁? |
| [28:34] | Sir, | 总统先生 |
| [28:35] | I’m afraid we can’t answer that question with any kind of certainty. | 恐怕我们还不能确切地回答这个问题 |
| [28:39] | What can you tell me, Mr. Hammond? | 你怎么说 Hammond先生? |
| [28:41] | What few leads we have indicate that Michael Amador has | 线索表明Michael Amador |
| [28:43] | the virus and is in Los Angeles. | 手握病毒并且已经在洛杉矶 |
| [28:46] | For what purpose, we can’t say. | 出于什么目的 我们不知道 |
| [28:49] | Then we have to prepare for defensive action here in Los Angeles. | 那我们要在洛杉矶做好防范的准备 |
| [28:53] | And for that matter, in all of our major cities. | 鉴于此 在各大城市 |
| [28:55] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
| [28:57] | you know our position here at Homeland Security. | 你知道我们国土安全局的立场 |
| [28:59] | We think being forthright with the public and | 我们觉得对公众坦白 |
| [29:02] | making such preparations in the open is the correct course. | 让他们做好准备是正确的选择 |
| [29:06] | Again, we have to assess the downside of that course. | 还有 我们要估测一下这个方案的不足 |
| [29:09] | I have no problem with that, Mr. President, | 我没意见 总统先生 |
| [29:11] | as long as we realize we are working against a clock. | 只是我们要意识到我们正在跟时间赛跑 |
| [29:15] | I want all departments present to work up an open versus covert | 我希望所有在座的部门制定出内公开的秘密 |
| [29:18] | containment strategy and report back to me in 30 minutes. | 牵制策略 30分钟后交给我 |
| [29:22] | In the meantime, I want Health Services to issue guidelines, | 同时 我希望卫生服务发布指导方针 |
| [29:25] | but only to be distributed internally. | 但是只在内部分发行 |
| [29:29] | That is all. | 就这样 |
| [29:30] | I’ll be in my office. | 我会在办公室 |
| [29:38] | David. David | |
| [29:44] | Give us a second, please, Aaron. | 请让我们单独谈谈 Aaron |
| [29:46] | Of course, sir. | 好的 先生 |
| [29:54] | Secret Service just received a phone call | 情报中心刚接到一个电话 |
| [29:56] | from the west Los Angeles police department. | 是从西洛杉矶警察分部打来的 |
| [30:00] | Alan Milliken is dead. | Alan Milliken死了 |
| [30:03] | What? | 什么? |
| [30:04] | He was found 15 minutes ago in his home. | 15分钟前尸体在他家里被发现 |
| [30:07] | All signs point to a heart attack. | 所有迹象表明死于心脏病 |
| [30:12] | It isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
| [30:13] | Well, apparently, it is. | 但千真万确 |
| [30:18] | You told me Sherry was on her way over there about an hour ago. | 你说Sherry大约一个小时前在去那里的路上 |
| [30:22] | She changed her mind. | 她改变了主意 |
| [30:23] | Made some phone calls from her car. | 在车上打了电话 |
| [30:25] | Came straight back here. | 然后直接回来这里 |
| [30:29] | David, is that what she told you? | David 这是她跟你说的吗? |
| [30:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [30:35] | And where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
| [30:37] | Resting. | 在休息 |
| [30:43] | Aaron, take me to Sherry. | Aaron 带我去见Sherry |
| [30:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
| [30:46] | She’s right this way. | 她在这边 |
| [30:48] | Hasn’t your shift ended? | 你的轮班还没结束吗? |
| [30:50] | I stayed on. | 我留下来了 |
| [30:51] | I sense it’s a difficult day, and I wanted to be here for you. | 我觉得今天有很多困难 我想留下来帮你 |
| [30:55] | – I appreciate that. – Right in there, sir. | – 谢谢你 – 就在这里 先生 |
| [31:06] | Sherry. Sherry | |
| [31:08] | David. David | |
| [31:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? |
| [31:14] | Alan Milliken is dead. | Alan Milliken死了 |
| [31:16] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么死的? |
| [31:18] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来告诉我? |
| [31:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
| [31:22] | I told you, I didn’t go there. | 我跟你说了 我没去那 |
| [31:24] | I know what you told me. | 我知道你告诉我了 |
| [31:25] | You sat in your car, you made some phone calls, | 你坐在车里面给她打了电话 |
| [31:27] | and you came straight here. | 然后你直接过来了 |
| [31:28] | Yes, and that’s the truth. | 是的 事实就是这样 |
| [31:29] | Then you won’t mind the police checking your cell phone | 那你不介意警方检查你的手机 |
| [31:31] | and the car you used tonight. | 以及你今天晚上用过的车吧 |
| [31:34] | You know… | 你知道… |
| [31:36] | you asked me | 你要我 |
| [31:38] | to take care of a problem, and I did. | 帮你解决这个问题 我照做了 |
| [31:42] | If you want the police to check phone logs, then | 如果你想让警方检查我的手机通话记录 那么 |
| [31:44] | have them check yours first. | 你应该让他们先检查你的 |
| [31:46] | Because remember? You called me tonight. | 记住 你今天晚上打电话给我了 |
| [31:48] | I am here because of you, David. | 我因为你才来这里 David |
| [31:57] | What happened, Sherry? | 到底发生了什么事 Sherry? |
| [32:11] | I went over to the house just to speak to Julia. | 我去那只是想和Julia谈谈 |
| [32:17] | Alan interrupted us. | Alan打断了我们 |
| [32:19] | There was an argument and… | 我们吵起来 然后… |
| [32:26] | he had a heart attack. | 他突然心脏病发作 |
| [32:37] | There’s going to be an investigation. | 警方会调查的 |
| [32:40] | You’re going to have to tell the truth about this. | 你要说实话 |
| [32:43] | The truth isn’t going to save either one of us. | 事实救不了我们任何一个 |
| [32:47] | All they’re going to hear is that I was there on your behalf | 他们将听到的就是我是代表你去那儿的 |
| [32:51] | to prevent Alan from meddling with your presidency, | 去阻止Alan和你竞争总统选举 |
| [32:55] | and that he died from natural causes. | 他是正常死亡 |
| [32:58] | Now, how do you think that’s going to play out | 那么你觉得纽约时报 |
| [33:00] | in the New York Times for the next six months? | 会在接下来的六个月里怎样报道这件事情吗? |
| [33:07] | What did you do to Alan? | 你对Alan做了什么? |
| [33:11] | Honestly, David, | 实话说 David |
| [33:17] | nothing. | 什么也没有 |
| [33:19] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也没做 |
| [33:25] | I transferred that feed to your system. | 我把监控数据接入到了你的系统 |
| [33:27] | Do you want me to pull it up for you now? | 你要我现在帮你转进来吗? |
| [33:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [33:42] | I don’t think she’s going to give them anything. | 我觉得她不会向他们招供的 |
| [33:43] | We’re going to have to find Marcus Alvers by ourselves. | 我们得自己找到Marcus Alvers |
| [33:45] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
| [33:47] | Um, I followed up on some of those Asian connections, | 嗯 我和亚洲那边取得了联系 |
| [33:50] | but in the meantime, there’s something I want you to look at. | 但是同时 我还有些东西想让你看 |
| [33:52] | – It’s a long shot. – What is it? | – 内容很多 – 这是什么? |
| [33:54] | A list of cities where Marcus Alvers has been in the last three years. | Marcus Alvers三年来待过的城市的名单 |
| [33:57] | Each time only for a couple of days. | 每个地方都只待了几天 |
| [33:58] | Maybe he was meeting somebody. | 也许他是去见某个人 |
| [34:00] | Cross it with the other suspects in our database. | 把这个和我们资料库里有嫌疑的地方交叉查询 |
| [34:02] | Let me know what you come up with, okay? | 发现了什么就告诉我 好吗? |
| [34:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [34:10] | Look, I don’t know why we have to go through this again. | 听着 我不知道你们为什么要再审问一遍 |
| [34:12] | I already answered that. | 我已经回答了 |
| [34:16] | What is it, Edmunds? | 怎么了 Edmunds? |
| [34:18] | Just wanted to give you an update on Nina. | 告诉你Nina的最新情况 |
| [34:20] | Rae, could you pause that? | Rae 可以暂停一下吗? |
| [34:23] | She give us anything new on Alvers? | 她有透露什么关于Alvers的消息吗? |
| [34:24] | No, | 没有 |
| [34:26] | other than the probability she knew him personally. | 除了她可能认识他 |
| [34:27] | She’s not cooperating. | 她不愿意合作 |
| [34:29] | What are we doing? | 我们的人在干什么? |
| [34:31] | Richards is working on her now. | Richards在给她用刑 |
| [34:35] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我觉得这是个错误 |
| [34:37] | – Why? – I don’t think anybody should be in there that hasn’t worked with her before, | – 为什么? – 我觉得不应该让和她没有共事过的人去审问她 |
| [34:40] | doesn’t know what she’s capable of. She’ll manipulate him. | 他不知道她的能耐 会被利用的 |
| [34:44] | All Richards does is inflict pain. | Richards只是让她承受痛苦 |
| [34:46] | There’s no way for her to manipulate him. | 不可能被她利用的 |
| [34:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [35:06] | How much more of this you want to endure, Nina? | 你还想忍受多少折磨 Nina? |
| [35:14] | I think this is about it. | 我想就这样了 |
| [35:20] | – She hit an artery! – Michelle, call medical! | – 她刺到动脉了! – Michelle 快叫医生! |
| [35:22] | No, she’s bleeding too much. We got to take her there now! | 噢 不 她留了太多血 我们得现在就把她送到医务室去! |
| [35:24] | – Tell security! – We need someone from medical. | – 通知安全中心! – 我们需要医生 |
| [35:26] | – Interrogation room 819. – Uncuff her. | – 这里是819号审讯室 – 给她解锁 |
| [35:28] | Now! | 马上! |
| [35:47] | So what did Sherry have to say? | Sherry怎么说? |
| [35:49] | That Alan had a heart attack. | 她说Alan心脏病发作 |
| [35:52] | And you believe her? | 你相信她吗? |
| [35:54] | I’d be a fool to believe anything Sherry says to save herself. | 如果我相信Sherry为保护自己而说的每一句话 那我就是傻瓜 |
| [35:59] | But murder? | 但是 谋杀? |
| [36:02] | I can’t imagine she’d do that. | 我无法想象她会那样做 |
| [36:04] | David, we can’t allow ourselves to be caught off guard this time. | David 在这个关键时刻我们不能被打败 |
| [36:07] | Now we have to assume the worst. | 我们必须做最坏的设想 |
| [36:11] | Then we’d also have to assume that Julia was somehow involved. | 那么我们也必须设想Julia已经卷入其中 |
| [36:15] | What? | 什么? |
| [36:18] | Whoa, whoa, listen. | 噢 噢 听我说 |
| [36:21] | David, I’m sorry, but Julia’s not the same kind of person that Sherry is. | David 抱歉 但是Julia和Sherry不一样 |
| [36:26] | When we find out all the facts, | 等我们查明了全部真相 |
| [36:28] | we’ll proceed from there. | 我们再继续讨论这个话题吧 |
| [36:32] | I have to go over the morning brief with Jerry. | 我还要和Jerry去查看下早上的基本情况 |
| [36:35] | All right. | 好的 |
| [36:55] | – Hello? – Julia, it’s me. | – 喂? – Julia 是我 |
| [37:00] | I just heard about Alan, and I… | 我刚从Alan那里听说 我… |
| [37:03] | are you alone? | 你一个人吗? |
| [37:04] | The police are here. | 警察在这里 |
| [37:06] | I’m was just going to speak with one of the officers. | 警方正要找我谈话 |
| [37:09] | All right, tell me what happened. | 好 告诉我发生什么事了 |
| [37:11] | Wayne, Sherry was here when it happened, | Wayne 事情发生的时候Sherry在场 |
| [37:13] | but she told me not to tell the police. | 但是她让我不要告诉警察 |
| [37:15] | Julia, I need for you to tell me exactly what happened over there, all right? | Julia 我需要你把确切的事情告诉我 好吗? |
| [37:18] | We were talking with Alan. | 我们当时在和Alan说话 |
| [37:23] | He got excited, | 他变得很激动 |
| [37:24] | then he started to gasp for air. | 然后他开始喘气 |
| [37:27] | He gets angina. | 他开始心绞痛 |
| [37:29] | So you called 911, right? | 于是你打了911 是吗? |
| [37:31] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
| [37:32] | I-I tried to give him his medication. | 我… 我试图去给他拿药 |
| [37:34] | What do you mean you tried? | 你试图? |
| [37:38] | Sherry stopped me. | Sherry阻止了我 |
| [37:40] | I went to help Alan, | 我要去帮Alan |
| [37:42] | but she grabbed my arm. | 但她抓住了我的手 |
| [37:44] | I just stood there. | 我就站在那里 |
| [37:47] | I-I couldn’t, I couldn’t move. | 我 我不能 我不能动 |
| [37:49] | I… I… | 我… 我… |
| [37:52] | – I killed him, Wayne. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 是我杀了他 Wayne – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
| [37:53] | All right, listen to me carefully, all right? | 仔细听我说 好吗? |
| [37:55] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
| [37:56] | Call Alan’s lawyer, and do not say anything, | 打电话给Alan的律师 什么也不要说 |
| [37:58] | anything to anyone until he gets there. | 在他来之前不要对任何人说任何事 |
| [38:00] | You understand me? | 懂了吗? |
| [38:04] | Wayne, could you come down here and help me? | Wayne 你能来这帮我吗? |
| [38:07] | No, and please don’t call me. | 不行 请你不要打电话给我 |
| [38:10] | I will help you, Julia, I will, | 我会帮你的 Julia 我会的 |
| [38:11] | but for right now I have to keep my distance, I’m sorry. | 但现在我必须与你保持距离 抱歉 |
| [38:17] | Excuse me, coming through. | 不好意思 让一下 |
| [38:19] | – Let’s move, right here. – Okay, swing it. | – 快点 在这 – 好 移到这边 |
| [38:22] | Come on, come on, let’s go! | 快 快 走! |
| [38:30] | Carotid’s been lacerated. Start a twilight drip. | 颈动脉破裂 进行局部麻醉 |
| [38:32] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 |
| [38:34] | Clamp. | 夹住 |
| [38:36] | Clamp. | 夹住 |
| [38:39] | Keep steady pressure. | 稳定血压 |
| [38:46] | 3-0 silks. | 3-0缝合 |
| [38:47] | 3-0 standing by. | 3-0准备 |
| [38:50] | More gauze. | 纱布 |
| [38:51] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
| [38:53] | – Got it open. – Okay, clamp it. | – 打开 – 好 夹住 |
| [38:55] | Here you go, doctor. | 给 医生 |
| [38:58] | – Keep the pressure on. – Yes, sir. | – 加压 – 是 医生 |
| [39:01] | Let’s get some more gauze in here. | 再拿纱布来 |
| [39:05] | Okay, she’s under. | 好了 她已经平静下来 |
| [39:07] | I want you two stationed right here. | 你们两个守在这里 |
| [39:08] | Do not leave unless you hear directly from me. | 没有我的亲自指令不得离开 |
| [39:22] | Okay, Jack, those are all the questions I’m obliged to ask. | 好 Jack 我奉命问完了 |
| [39:24] | If you got anything else you want to add, Jack, | 你如果还有什么要补充的 Jack |
| [39:26] | now would be the time. | 现在就说 |
| [39:28] | That’s my statement, as it is. | 就这么多 |
| [39:32] | My God, Tony. | 天哪 Tony |
| [39:34] | Nina tried to commit suicide. | Nina想要自杀 |
| [39:36] | She jammed her neck into Richards’ needle, | 她用脖子插向Richards的针管 |
| [39:37] | ruptured an artery. | 动脉破裂 |
| [39:39] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
| [39:40] | She’s in the clinic being operated on. | 她正在医务室动手术 |
| [39:41] | Who’s with her? | 谁守在那? |
| [39:42] | Don’t worry, Jack, she’s sedated. I saw her go under. | 别担心 Jack 已经给她注射镇定剂了 我看见她平静下来 |
| [39:43] | Who’s with her now? Tony, who’s with her?! | 谁守在那里? Tony 谁在看着她?! |
| [39:46] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
| [40:08] | Which way did she go? | 她去哪儿了? |
| [40:10] | Lock down the building! | 封锁大楼! |
| [40:13] | This is Ryan Chappelle. | 我是Ryan Chappelle |
| [40:14] | Nina Myers is loose in the building. | Nina Myers逃跑了 还在大楼里 |
| [40:16] | Lock it down, now! | 封锁大楼 赶快! |
| [41:16] | drop the gun | 放下枪 |
| [41:18] | and put your hands on your head, | 手放头后 |
| [41:21] | now! | 快! |
| [41:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
| [41:31] | You don’t want to be any part of this. | 你不想牵扯进来吧 |
| [41:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [41:36] | Just turn around | 你只要转身 |
| [41:38] | and walk away. | 然后离开 |
| [41:40] | If you leave now, you won’t get hurt. | 如果你现在离开 你不会受到伤害 |
| [41:52] | Don’t do it, Nina. I swear to God, I’ll shoot you. | 别这样做 Nina 我发誓 我会毙了你 |
| [41:56] | You won’t kill me. | 你不会杀我的 |
| [41:58] | Nina, damn it. | Nina 妈的 |
| [42:02] | Kim, back up. | Kim 退后 |
| [42:03] | Back up. | 退后 |
| [42:09] | Kim, I want you to go back into CTU, tell them we got Nina. | Kim 回反恐局告诉他们我们找到Nina了 |
| [42:14] | – Dad, listen to me. We need… – Kim, go now! | – 爸爸 听我说 我们需要… – Kim 快去! |
| [42:18] | Please, baby, just go. | 求你了 宝贝 走 |
| [42:22] | Go. | 走啊 |
| [42:37] | You don’t have any more useful information, do you, Nina? | 你没有什么有用信息了 是吧 Nina? |
| [42:42] | I do. | 我有 |
| [42:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |